Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Britfag here, It's always seemed curious that abortion

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 47
Britfag here,

It's always seemed curious that abortion has been such a loaded topic in American politics.

Am I right in assuming that the Democrat position is that it's a woman's right to terminate a pregnancy up to the point of birth?
>>
If so, how can that position even be defendable, genuinely interested.

>bump
>>
Nothing, really? This stuff comes up every election.
>>
because democrats are fucking retarded there is birth control pills that work just fine the sleezebags want to sell baby parts and make money with planned parenthood marget sanger hillary even says before that a baby life has no rights it's all about money and baby parts
>>
File: PBA-Picture.gif (93 KB, 709x316) Image search: [Google]
PBA-Picture.gif
93 KB, 709x316
>>708585590
That was the issue tonight. Partial birth abortion is fucking disgusting, anyone that cares about human life should see Hillary as evil for supporting it alone.

I know you can see worse on /b/, but it truly disgusts me in a way I can hardly describe. You can look up the procedure to see some horrifying pictures.
>>
>>708585590
Pretty sure it's not up until birth, even most pro choice people believe there's a cut off point for when it's considered too late. Like around 5 months or so.
>>
>>708587213
>>708587207
Regardless of Hillary, how does this even get a platform as an issue?
As fucked up as our country is, I can't believe that normal people in America support this shit.
>>
>>708587213
back when i voted ron paul he is a doctor delivered thousand of births said they used to toss them in a metal bucket and he still remembers them crying until they shriveled
>>
>>708587213
Also partial birth abortion was only banned by Bush in 2003. Hillary's position is that it is a woman's right to choose which is fucking absurd when it is fully developed, it's infanticide.

It can only be defended on the grounds that a lot of modern women and men are brainwashed psychopaths.
>>
>>708585590
liberals support abortion.

conservatives support life and are against welfare, which is contradictory, since most people who want to get an abortion aren't financially stable enough to support a child.
>>
>>708585590
Difficult topic.

I believe the baby should be allowed to live, but I'm not the one living through nine difficult months. You're selfish if you make mistakes and want out.

But then again, rape is also an issue. The girls didn't ask for the pregnancies. And what if they're young girls, and their lives are at risk?
>>
>>708587786
>posts on /b/
>thinks aborting a thing that can't think is fucking absurd
>goes off to masturbate to gore threads and traps
>>
File: my-mom-is-gonna-kill-me.jpg (82 KB, 600x785) Image search: [Google]
my-mom-is-gonna-kill-me.jpg
82 KB, 600x785
>>
>>708588285
I feel the same way. I look down on idiots that get pregnant because they have no clue how to use contraceptives.

At the same time, not granting an aborting to a 10 year old that got diddled by her cousin is fucked up.
>>
if you get raped or incested than you can get abortion no one will outlaw abortion and that would be known because their should be grounds for consent of the father and if theres no father or rape or incest than go ahead if not using abortions as birth control is wrong and hopefully they get damaged for that
>>
>>708587758
Anyway it's completely arbitrary thing what we should count as human and what not.
It's just matter of convenience to consider it part of woman body as long as it inside.
>>
>>708588285
>and their lives are at risk
decent point, but can't you write special legal dispensations for those rare occasions?
>>
>>708588696
Please finish elementary school b4 commenting.
>>
>>708588285
If none wants the baby it's a stupid thing to let it live.
>>
>>708588867
>]
im just an 8mo old
>>
File: 0fc94ad8e07c63fcd27d087ef367e.jpg (206 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
0fc94ad8e07c63fcd27d087ef367e.jpg
206 KB, 1024x768
I support abortion, as long as it is blacks and other assorted untermench that eliminate their own spawn. It should be outlawed for whites and japanese.

Non-white population numbers are much too high, anyways.
>>
the Clinton position is you can abort somebody anytime they get in your way, or threaten to expose you
>>
>>708588883
someone somewhere wants the baby. They've made adoption so difficult that it takes forever to get. There are many people out there who wish to have children but can't for whatever reason.
>>
>>708589019
Whites and Japs are inferior, though. Why'd you pick two flawed groups?
>>
>>708588523
kekked
>>
If you are raped you don't wait 9 months to get an abortion. You do it as soon as you find out your pregnant. Educate before pregnancies happen provide contraceptive and save 18 years of welfare.
>>
>>708585590
Democrats believe it's a woman's choice during the first three months. After that, it's the woman's choice if it is a medical need.
Republicans have an imaginary friend who lives in the sky and they use him to justify trying to prevent abortions.
Republicans would like to impose their religious beliefs on others.
>>
>>708587758
was he pro life? I liked ron, I just can't remember his stance.
>>
>>708588824
I'd hope so, but even if their lives aren't at risk, pregnancy through rape is never going to be asked for. Why should they have their lives fucked with for nine months?

>>708588883
Abortion is always an option, there is someone who wants the baby.
>>
>>708589447
Sky daddy = best God
>>
>>708589388
kekd
>>
>>708588285
Don't you think there's a difference between aborting when it's a basically a clump of cells and when it can survive outside of the womb?
>>
>>708589447
fun fact, every government tries to impose its own morality on the populace. every single one of them
>>
>>708589550
9months and 18 years (or more)
>>
>>708589761
I think Trump said he'd make it up to the states (in the case of rape or harm to the mother), but I could be wrong.
>>
>>708589750
the fact is late term abortion babies are at the point where they usually could survive outside the womb if they were born premature.
>>
>>708589447
OP here, I've seen that in previous elections but not this one.
Does Trump support making all abortion illegal rather than just late term ones? That would be equally retarded, if not as sadistic.
>>
>>708589750
I don't look at the situation like that. It's going to be a person like you and me someday, why should someone else determine whether it lives or not?

I'll be damned if anyone other than me chooses whether I live or die.
>>
>>708587207
baby parts?
>>
>>708587694
Michigan its 5 months
>>
Life starts when the seed reaches the egg.

There are quite a few ways to keep a mans seed from reaching your egg. Keeping your legs closed and using contraception are two great ways. Personal Responsibility.
>>
File: 1476928356182.png (711 KB, 1247x767) Image search: [Google]
1476928356182.png
711 KB, 1247x767
>>708585590

Trump won.

The right has been waiting for decades to overturn Roe V Wade. Even people who don't support Trump will now vote for him to stop abortion once and for all.

The vast majority of our nation is religious. The vast majority of our nation is against abortion. Even women are overwhelmingly AGAINST abortion, despite the media spin.

It's over. Clinton has lost the election and her political career has come to an end.
>>
>>708590196
tinfoil hat theory about sale of stem cells etc. Disproved months ago, but autistics like to autist, so.....
>>
>>708587207
"It's All About Money and Baby Parts" sounds like the name of an NWA song
>>
File: babylungs.png (280 KB, 560x312) Image search: [Google]
babylungs.png
280 KB, 560x312
>>708590196
>>
>>708590455
why do dems think every fact is tinfoil hat if they dont like it? you think they just give away stem cells dont you.
>>
>>708590006
Hillary wasn't wrong though that usually at that point fucked up shit's going down. Like the baby is gonna come out massive retarded and/or somebody is gonna die going through the process. Most girls don't carry a baby 8 months and go "fuck it, changed my mind" your invested at that point. But "shit, it's gonna be a Harlequinn baby and probably die after suffering hideously for a few months at best", that's different.
>>
File: babyhearts.jpg (88 KB, 1276x745) Image search: [Google]
babyhearts.jpg
88 KB, 1276x745
>>708590196
mores
>>
File: irl.jpg (22 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
irl.jpg
22 KB, 480x480
>>708587213

Fuck, wish they would've done this to me.
>>
>>708585590
tell me why it's considered a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed(pregnancy at any point), but when democrats want to kill it: suddenly, it's not a human life anymore.
>>
File: babykidneys.jpg (69 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
babykidneys.jpg
69 KB, 1280x720
>>708590196
kids
>>
>>708590393
They already knew that though. Nobody new came to him over this. And he's not the first republican who promised that one either.
>>
>>708590393
>The vast majority of our nation is religious. The vast majority of our nation is against abortion. Even women are overwhelmingly AGAINST abortion, despite the media spin.
do you really believe this? if it were true, why would it even be an issue?
>>
people are divided on this because theres no consensus on the "value" of human life
>>
>>708590751
good point dually noted will use on libtards
>>
>>708590672
if it has no chance at survival anyway then there should be exceptions for sure. but young women abort late term to get back at their exes all the time shit like that needs to stop.
>>
>>708585590

its used as population control , most the women killing their children this way are minorites doing it because they cant afford the child
>>
File: babylineitems.png (579 KB, 1268x718) Image search: [Google]
babylineitems.png
579 KB, 1268x718
lineitems
>>
>>708591037
I don't understand the point of this picture
>>
>>708585590
You should talk to your Irish neighbors. They are worse than the Americans..
>>
File: Captain Yeah-Right.jpg (74 KB, 623x527) Image search: [Google]
Captain Yeah-Right.jpg
74 KB, 623x527
>>708587213
>cares about human life
yet
>advocates bombing people who look different from you
>>
>>708591005
just use a fucking condom. or birth control or day after pills.
>>
>>708587786
Let me guess - you believe in a "soul?"

Fuck me, the stupidity...

In all seriousness, I'm completely for abortions - the more the better. Partial birth is kinda fucked, but honestly, if protecting that means protecting abortion in general, I'm willing to let it slide.
>>
>>708590751
because when you cut yourself slicing tomatoes, it's an accident, when someone else cuts you, it's assault. when you shoot yourself attempting suicide, you are not charged with attempted murder, but when someone else shoots you, they are charged. It's actually pretty simple
>>
>>708591127
the part about packaging body parts of dead babies as part of the budget like its nobodies business. amazon baby parts prime
>>
File: 1453155933023.png (88 KB, 720x350) Image search: [Google]
1453155933023.png
88 KB, 720x350
>>708591135
u wot
>>
>>708591270
trump never said bomb people that are different than you.
>>
>>708590672
This is also a good point. If the mother is at risk or the baby's fucked up, fine.
Hillary's point seemed to be that the issue was women's rights, as in all women in all cases could choose to abort a fully developed child in their womb under any circumstance though?
Is that not the ethical position that democrats are supporting?
>>
>>708590859
not at all, there is no consensus on when life begins. id argue it begins when brain activity is measurable, around 27 weeks. death is defined, in humans, as the ceasing of brainwave activities. therefor, abortions before 27 weeks are not killing anything, as it was never alive before that activity was measurable.
>>
the point is when a vulvernable woman enters these place they are like yeah yeah yeah abort abort abort $$$$$baby parts yeah
>>
>>708591338
So? Is there something wrong with making use of what would otherwise be useless biological material?
>>
>>708590994
>but young women abort late term to get back at their exes all the time shit like that needs to stop.

Show me a shred of evidence where a woman waits until the third trimester to abort a baby to get back at her ex. Show me how this happens "all the time."
>>
>>708591334
so why is it a homicide if it's not a human life?
>>
>>708585590
Democrats want abortion on demand, and for it to be paid with tax dollars. A lot of people have a problem with both. The Democrats have a problem with any limits to abortion, including banning third and second trimester ones, so, yes, right up until birth.
>>
>>708591369
all of that is great, except gingers are worse than Muslims
>>
File: 1463796853655.jpg (87 KB, 496x443) Image search: [Google]
1463796853655.jpg
87 KB, 496x443
>>708591388
Hitler dubs
>>
File: char_7994.jpg (27 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
char_7994.jpg
27 KB, 210x240
>>708591388
>bomb the shit out of them
>use nukes on an otherwise neutral state
But more to the point, he wants a police state where we determine who is 'illegal' and who isn't (like anyone's really going to take the time to formally find out the correct way), round them up, and ship them off. This is of course, after having every Muslim register as such into a database, and wear a special badge that confirms their religion.
>>
>>708591401
their position is my body my right. The other consequence of this is a woman could abort the child even if the father wants it. I dont think its a womans choice when its partially the fathers child.
>>
>>708590355
So, one day doctor tells you while your wife is 8 months pregnant that if she goes through with the birth, she will die and chances are the baby will too, you're ok with the government saying, sucks for you, cross your fingers and good luck?

I think it should be your wife's choice wether she wants to risk her life or not, not any government
>>
>>708585590
The current law and widely accepted as a reasonable compromise is that abortions after the 1st term that do not risk the Mother's health are not allowed.
>>
>>708591522
dubs.. the government funds these people who some poor broad goes in and the place makes tens of thousands of dollars and the insurance for the surgeries makes money and that poor broad got nothing
>>
>>708591625
illegals need to be deported a quarter of the mexican population is illegal and doesnt pay taxes.
>>
>>708589447
you wouldn't be typing this fine sir/my lady if your parents, under different circumstances had same views as you do
>>
>>708591686
its a lie they just want the baby parts a c-section would alleve complications
>>
File: ryan-reynolds.jpg (46 KB, 450x279) Image search: [Google]
ryan-reynolds.jpg
46 KB, 450x279
>>708591781
Illegals pay more in taxes than Trump.
>>
Republicans believe in God and the bible

Democrats made up their own religion where the state is god. and instead of bread turning into jesus they have men turning into women. And instead of heretics they have racist/sexist/xenophobic/homophobic
>>
>>708591604
it's funny that the right will fight tooth and nail to prevent abortion, but will then fight just as hard to make sure people in the country with the highest death rate due to firearms can be armed to the teeth
>>
>>708591658
i hate to argue it, but i think they do have that right, simply based on body autonomy laws and issues. like dont get me wrong i would really love to be able to have a say in whether or not my kid doesnt get aborted, but that's just a small double standard you have to accept based on biological differences between men and women. That being said, we have the ability to have hundreds to thousands of children, while they dont
>>
only want an abortion because they watch too much tv. fuck it maybe they should abort. and get fixed while at it
>>
>>708591894
so, both sides are dumb?
>>
>>708591894
I trust the state more than some fictional sky-wizard who drowns everyone because he lost some followers.
>>
>>708591788
Good thing the government decided you couldn't be aborted, or you wouldn't be here, faggot

Works both ways, yah stupid fetus.
>>
>>708591716
protip: when you go through literally EVERY medical procedure that involves a biopsy, blood sample, or other tissue sample, it's preserved, and no longer considered yours, and very much available for later scientific research without your consent or knowledge. just a heads up. the government has actually implemented a giant database for every baby born after a certain period to have their blood drawn and basically stored indefinitely
>>
>>708591557
A recent paper entitled, “Who seeks abortion at or after 20 weeks?” supports these conclusions.[10] The study, published in Perspectives on Sexual and Reproductive Health, a journal of the Guttmacher Institute, marks a notable departure from previous statements by abortion rights advocates that late-term abortions were rarely elective. Authors Foster and Kimport highlight the characteristics of women seeking abortion at or after 20 weeks gestation. The authors acknowledge that, in fact, wider “data suggests that most women seeking later terminations are not doing so for reasons of fetal anomaly or life endangerment.”[11] The study explores reasons for delay in seeking abortion services, comparing first-trimester and late-term abortion groups. While there are numerous limitations to the study, the authors suggest that the characteristics of women who seek both first-trimester and late-term abortions are substantially similar.

Read that paper that was published.
>>
democrats have birth control pills that work but women/feminists say birth control pills make them fat an unnatractive, fucking feminists
>>
yeah let's just pretend planned parenthood wasn't created with racist intent.
>>
>>708585590
I don't like abortion to be honest with you. First of all I think your taking someones chance to live and thats just fucked up, I mean what if you would've been aborted? Right, you wouldn't be here today to shitpost on /b/.

There are enough things to for protection like condoms, the pill and the hormoe spiral.

And I also think if you're not mature enough to raise a child, keep that dick in your pants, nigger.

The only accaptable reason for an abortion is either the woman has been raped or the child will be born with a horrible disease like pic related.

Prove me wrong faggots.
>>
I never got why people get so worked up over abortion.

It's a stupid fucking fetus with virtually no mental capacity and is no more immoral than using antibiotics on a parasite.
>>
>>708591868
Illegals cant even fill out a w-4 dumb ass. they work illegally and therefor dont pay any taxes. also because they cant record their income they are eligible for welfare free houseing and foodstamps. its common practice to have many kids in Mexican families which increases the benefits by quite a bit. Dont give me that shit.
>>
>>708589264
The two most wholly advanced races on this planet you mongoloidal fuck. Whites run the economies and the japanese design everything.
>>
>>708592101

Both sides seem to have a very memorized way of thinking. They can have contradicting viewpoints and not even notice.

I'd rather have right wingers threatening me with invisible boogie men that happen after death, than liberals wanting to send racists for forced medication or some shit
>>
>>708592496
Get your head out of your ass.

http://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2016-03-01/study-undocumented-immigrants-pay-billions-in-taxes

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/2015/04/16/Study-Finds-Illegal-Immigrants-Pay-118B-Taxes

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/adding-billions-tax-dollars-paid-undocumented-immigrants
>>
>>708592390
>I mean what if you would've been aborted?

I would have never known any better and would have simply not existed. I know it must be hard for you to come to grasps with, but human life is incredibly fickle and meaningless. The fact that some "people" don't get to experience the world is so insignificant.
>>
>>708592418
because the great sky wizard says all life is precious, unless it displeases him, then he drowns it. or burns it. or turns it to salt. or lets bears maul it. So, mostly precious.
>>
>>708591401
Sadly it has to be that way in order to make it work, otherwise where do you draw the line? If a doctor says 30% chance of survival, maybe for me it's acceptable risk, but for you it's not. So how do you decide? 50%? 90%? It's too hard to play with so the law has to be vague.

Sadly, whats designed to really help someone in a fucked position will be abused by ignorant fucktards taking advantage of "loopholes" but that's pretty much how everything else works in life also.

Can't fuck the real needy because assholes will take advantage of it
>>
>>708592239
that's not at all what the study found.

>Results: Women aged 20–24 were more likely than those aged 25–34 to have a later abortion (odds ratio, 2.7), and women who discovered their pregnancy before eight weeks’ gestation were less likely than others to do so (0.1). Later abortion recipients experienced logistical delays (e.g., difficulty finding a provider and raising funds for the procedure and travel costs), which compounded other delays in receiving care. Most women seeking later abortion fit at least one of five profiles: They were raising children alone, were depressed or using illicit substances, were in conflict with a male partner or experiencing domestic violence, had trouble deciding and then had access problems, or were young and nulliparous.

they just found that a late term abortion ban would just disproportionally affect younger women (20-24), that's it. do you read sources you cite?
>>
>>708589264
KEK please tell me where you from?

You're chinese ain't you??
>>
File: wear white.png (1 MB, 1210x839) Image search: [Google]
wear white.png
1 MB, 1210x839
>>708592521

Like this, they do not notice the contradiction because viewpoints are memorized and thought about one at a time.
>>
>>708592239
>20 weeks

The third trimester begins on the 27th week. Nice try though sweetie ;)
>>
File: durr.png (2 MB, 1569x660) Image search: [Google]
durr.png
2 MB, 1569x660
>>708585590

stfu faggot go back to eating shit you faggot. Don't try to pass yourself off as a brit with a moronic trump supporter shit post. Can see through your inbred ass a mile away red neck die in fire.
>>
>>708592705
>human life is meaningless
So you think we should legalize murder too or what?

Can I come over and stab your sister??
>>
>>708592182
>faggot
>fetus
i am already typing
do they pay good enough or they make you wear diapers at $6 an hour and not move from your computer. Get the fuck out of here.
>how do you know where i was born
>>
>>708585590
Its a loaded topic because it involves the two biggest religions in America. Christianity and Feminism. Christians believe that God zaps a soul into an egg the second a sperm gets into it. Feminists believe that women should never be held responsible for their actions nor should their actions be subject to any amount of criticism.
>>
>>708592689
How is it possible to pay taxes on illegal labor. their bosses cant claim the workers and would be put out of business in a heartbeat.
>>
File: Safeway.jpg (71 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Safeway.jpg
71 KB, 600x450
>>708592521
Yeah, but say one thing 'out of line' and those right-wingers would be more than happy to send you to that invisible sky-wizard.
>>
>>708592521
for a country born from terrorism and rebellion, 'muricans seem pretty resigned to 'i don't like A, so i must choose B' Most civilized countries usually have a shade of grey or two in between black and white
>>
>>708593003
Figure it out. The point is, they're paying taxes while Trump isn't, and he's supposedly 'legal.'

I'm not doing your homework for you.
>>
>>708592936
Calm down you fucking spastic manchild, your opinion doesn't matter to anyone except you
>>
>>708591959
That is one scenario, could you live with it if the woman developed a mental issue or simply became vindictive and wanted to abort your child?
As complicated as the issue seems, there are clear rational and ethical boundaries. It seems to me that the issue is more an indictment of the legal system to deal with cases properly.
>>
>>708592689
thats state taxes goofball. on average its about 1.5% big difference than paying federal which is 15% for the lowest tax bracket. they also take advantage of the welfare system which takes much more money out than they are putting in.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26 KB, 600x750
>>708593074
>muh right wingers
>sky-wizard
>>
it was like watching epic rap battles of history, only funny.
>>
>>708592986
you just ignored his point. he is saying that there is no life yet. you believe there is because someone else told you there is. I dont believe there is because theres no fucking brainwave activity until about 27 weeks. no electrical impulses = certainly no fucking consciousness to be sad you're being aborted. also no pain.
>>
>>708592986
I'm not going to sit here and argue that all human life is precious and a single death is a tragedy, but as living things we feel and understand things and have an expectation of life and liberty.

Obviously if you killed be the world would move on without a single hiccup, but that doesn't mean you can or should.
>>
>>708588247
Adoption, moron. Abortion is the most racist policy in modern times millions of blacks have been killed by their mothers since Roe.
>>
>>708593074
You're ironically posting that picture, right?
>>
File: democratkillers.jpg (115 KB, 599x439) Image search: [Google]
democratkillers.jpg
115 KB, 599x439
>>708593074
mass shooters are inherently non nra but democrat liberals son
>>
>>708592853
You read the title and that alone.
Sheepy sheep sheeping sheepily.
Fuck you.
>>
>>708585590
you fucking liar you are not a britfag just some trump shill... you could google this in three fucking seconds

liberals support abortion up until the end of the second trimester which is legal and has been legal for decades, since Roe v. Wade

conservatives who aren't close-minded assholes who don't give af about women and think the government should control what goes on inside their bodies do too

and then there are fags like op who pretend to start a serious thread

op should have been aborted /thread /op
>>
>>708585590
she wants laws in place that will allow for late term discovery of problems with the baby or danger to the mother.
>>
>>708593404
>Adoption

Yeah, we really have a shortage of foster kids in today's world. We totally need more of them.
>>
>>708591863
Stop it. There are literally hundreds of things that can go wrong that a cesarean won't help.
>>
>>708592003
Another interesting point. Women that wish to exercise late term abortion as a power could be granted their wish at the expense of not being allowed to abuse it again. Seems fair.
>>
Abortion is bad, but in several cases can be the lesser evil. I'd support abortion in the cases of rape, incest, physical/mental deficiency or risk to the mothers life.
>>
>>708593153
real 'mericans know that it's already laid out, the globalist liberals trying to change everything and make us look like ass clowns run the news because they dont own the government yet and they are trying
>>
>>708593253
Stfu pussy, go fuck your sister faggot.
>>
File: 1469459679120.jpg (74 KB, 636x464) Image search: [Google]
1469459679120.jpg
74 KB, 636x464
>>708585590
usually dems stick with roe vs wade which is a supreme court decision allowing abortion in the first trimester. they also allow for funding to go to women's health clinics which can help limit pregnancies in the first place.

i think the R/conservative side is no help given / no abortions at all / learn to control yourself and deal with consequences

which is okay morally but unrealistic in my opinion
>>
>>708593576
>rape

it's not the baby's fault the mother was raped. if you truly believe it's murder, then why punish the baby?
>>
>>708593477
women had a choice not to have a baby when they decided to have sex with or without protection
>>
File: a real patriot.jpg (180 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
a real patriot.jpg
180 KB, 960x720
>>708593421
Do you have an OUNCE of proof of any of their political affiliations?

A long-winded "no," right?
>>
File: 1473109241262.gif (99 KB, 540x360) Image search: [Google]
1473109241262.gif
99 KB, 540x360
>>708593421
>Roof
>Klebold
>Harris
>McVeigh

>Democrats

You're a special kind of retarded if you believe that.
>>
>>708593509
Not infants, idiot. Enjoy your shitty public education.
>>
>>708593335
if the heart is beating theres brainwave activity.
>>
>>708593335
Just like he ignored all of my points, besides that one about morals.
Whats so hard about using a condom or the pill?

Abortion is fucking unnecessary. Give me a reason why anyone should get an abortion. Besides the before mentioned reasons

>inb4 muh body
>>
>>708585590
No you dumb faggot there's a time limit
>>
File: 1460849909058.jpg (29 KB, 287x339) Image search: [Google]
1460849909058.jpg
29 KB, 287x339
>>708593074
Please stop, you're embarrassing yourself
>>
>>708591587
you are missing the fucking point.

shit that is INSIDE a woman is part of that woman and she gets to decide what to do with it. if it's her baby, it's a baby. if it's shit to get scraped out, then it's shit to get scraped out.

what would you say if the government suddenly started telling you what you can and can't do with your body? you would not like it buddy.

yet you are so profoundly stupid you asked the question i am replying to, so i sincerely doubt you will understand.
>>
>>708593261
unfortunately, yes, i would have to live with it, as ultimately she has control over her body and by limiting that you only sacrifice her health, the so called hanger abortions. yet it is still up to her, in the same way that ultimately it is up to me whether i want to stay in that child's life. again, bullshit double standard that biology dictates, she has the right to body autonomy, as do i, in that i can leave. financial obligation is a whole other argument

i agree that there are clear rational and ethical boundaries, but only if one thinks rationally, a whole society. i would love for society to think scientifically, as i do, but they dont, they think emotionally.
>>
>>708590775

If women are going to have abortions, why shouldn't we make an attempt to deliver useful specimens for scientific research?
>>
>>708592496
do you realize that income isn't the only tax paid out or no?
>>
>>708593725
I am glad you see it fit that a biological crying and shitting machine is much more important for adoption that a mentally maturing child who actually can formulate complex thoughts and emotions.

Retard.
>>
>>708593690
u evan left bro>?
>>
>>708593344
Why souldn't I? I mean if life doesn't mean anything to you, why shouldn't I kill you right now?

And btw are you pro or anti gun ownership? You seem to care about liberty.
>>
>>708593421
dylan klebold was a democrat, was he? wasn't old enought to vote, but was a democrat. you realize that level of autism negates your entire point, don't you?
>>
>>708593911
its not that innocent they the government funded program along with special interests are looking to create a business model much like the prison industry you cucks
>>
>>708585590
HUGE difference between first and third trimester abortions

3rd trimester (partial birth) abortions are horric evil acts
>>
>>708593773
id rather give you reasons why not to limit someone obtaining an abortion. i thought america was about freedom? just because i can, i should be able to right? same situation here. no brainwave activity before 27 weeks, no ethical issue. simple as that.
>>
>>708593920
well la de da sales taxes. the point is they arent paying the big one. Federal taxes.
>>
>>708591604
could you be more wrong?

most democrats are not sjws and dont want third trimester abortions. most democrats are also christians, despite typical republican bullshit painting them with a broad brush.
>>
>>708588247
No most people who want an abortion are even old enough to know the ramifications of unprotected sex and the resulting child is beyond the level of the care they can provide as they aren't even old enough to get a job let alone responsible enough to hold that position long enough to see 3 paychecks
>>
>>708593937
Channel that public education, keep trying to form complete sentences.
>>
>>708594079
his parents were, he musrt of been a republican than fucking do you even know how to use a fishing pole
>>
Without them ectopic pregnancies are a death sentence.
>>
>>708585590
According to Mrs Cartmans law its legal to abort until the 40th trimester

>should be real
>>
>>708591604
i indeed do want that. i'm totally pro-abortion. i might be ok with up to a few months after birth. i mean there's no personality there or anything.

but i recognize most democrats are fine with it as it stands.
>>
>>708585590
Abortion was one of the first real 'wedge issues' dating from around the 70s; prior to then, only Catholics really cared about abortion much. But then the evangelicals decided to make it an issue, as a way to differentiate themselves from those godless tree-hugging dirt-eating hippie faggots.
>>
>>708594173
assuming you're lower-to-middle class like myself, you likely aren't paying squat in federal taxes either, if you have children then you really arent
>>
>>708594049
Life obviously means something in my own perspective or else I would have already killed myself. I was just saying that life in general is meaningless in the grand spectrum of things.

And yeah, I own two guns of my own. That's also a reason why you shouldn't attempt to kill me or a lot of other people.
>>
>>708592390
>The only accaptable reason for an abortion is either the woman has been raped

Why is that acceptable? Why should you be able to murder a third party because you were raped?
>>
most "babies" are "killed" before the mothers even realize they're pregnant. fucking idiot right wing nuts
>>
>>708594145
>id rather give you reasons why not to limit someone obtaining an abortion
That's completely irrelevant. Why did you dodge that question?

>brainwave activity
Would you kill someone who's in a coma?

>freedom
Pro or anti gun ownership?
>>
>>708594243
I guess they have Deflection Teams rather than Debate Teams in private schools.
>>
>>708587207
No one is selling baby parts. That's a lie and a misnomer that's been debunked many many times. No one is having an abortion the day before they give birth. That's another fallacy. Quit being stupid. Go read your comic books.
>>
>>708585590
Like anyone in this thread truly gives a shit about some slut aborting her flatus fetus.
you moral fags can fuck right off back to the tumblerina cunts that spawned you
>>
>>708592239
failed to answer the question posed, which was prove women get a late abortion to get back at their ex.

thank you for posting actual data though -- these 12 year olds love to run their mouths without actual evidence
>>
>>708592390
most conceptions end on their own without the mothers even aware they were ever pregnant. our abortions aren't even a drop in the bucket.
>>
>>708585590
>>708588285
The way it works is:
>You get pregnant
>You can take pills/shit to terminate the pregnancy if early enough.
>After a certain point, you can legally abort
>After a later point, which varies by state, it becomes a late term/partial birth abortion

The late-term abortion is something that is really only condoned in the case that the child's birth would bring harm to the mother, or that the child has some kind of extreme issue that they can actually catch at that point.

You don't fucking "rip the baby out the day it's supposed to be born". No.
That's just dumb fear rhetoric.
>>
>>708594080

There have been over a billion abortions in the world since 1980, women have to pay to have the abortion and have to throw away the fetus... because why?

If there is a demand for the specimen, why shouldn't they at least be used for scientific research and why can't the woman have the procedure done for free?
>>
>>708592936
I'd try and find my birth certificate but it's half fucking five in the morning
>>
>>708593773
>Give me a reason why anyone should get an abortion.

They don't need a reason. You're not obligated to use your body to sustain someone else's life. Sad but true.

If men could get pregnant there'd be as many planned parenthoods as fucking 7-Elevens.
>>
File: 1476933312654.jpg (404 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1476933312654.jpg
404 KB, 1920x1200
>>708585590

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ikcZwv6BUuw
>>
>>708594432
exactly the baby did nothing wrong
>>
>>708594486
>Would you kill someone who's in a coma?

Someone who has already established relationships with others and a tangible estate for themselves is vastly different from a fetus who has had no real impact or expectations from the world,.
>>
>>708589938
Then the state government and local offices would choose.
>>
>>708593265
he cited references. you did not. you are just running your mouth without some links proving your point.
>>
>>708593762
incorrect. the heart begins pumping blood at 6-7 weeks. brain activity is measurable (electrical signals, neural activity) at the same time, but it is only rudimentary actions, jerky impulses. at 25-26 weeks, 27 latest, normal brainwave activities are established. before then, there are only sporatic bursts of EEG activity
>>
>>708594660

Yeah I never got that. "Oh no they're being used for research instead of tossed in the incinerator with the rest of the medical waste." Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>708594274
i'd like to respond to this, but i only speak english
>>
ITT: people with about as much agency and as many functioning brain cells as a 16-week old fetus.
>>
>>708594418
Post pic of said guns please or bullshit.

>>708594432
Because thats a forced pregnacy. She didn't have a choice.
>>
File: 1476700774579.jpg (1 MB, 1371x1376) Image search: [Google]
1476700774579.jpg
1 MB, 1371x1376
HILLARY DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WOMENS RIGHTS.

IF SHE DID SHE WOULDN'T TAKE 30MILLION + DOLLARS FROM PLACES LIKE SAUDI ARABIA AND QATAR.
>>
File: 1476852522056.jpg (107 KB, 618x800) Image search: [Google]
1476852522056.jpg
107 KB, 618x800
>>
>>708594486
>Would you kill someone who's in a coma?

Depends on the kind of coma. We unplug people all the fucking time.
>>
>>708594397
nigga what? 15% + 4%state. thats almost a quarter of what you make. $25000 is in this bracket
so thats almost $5000 not including %7.25 on everything you buy not to mention SS taxes. If you really were poor you would realize thats not enough money for food housing utilities let alone a cable bill. People that make this kind of money have to rely on food pantries to get by.
>>
File: 1473703417381.png (733 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1473703417381.png
733 KB, 800x800
>>
>>708585590
Many fat, stupid, toothless Americants are worried that if abortion existed when they were fat stupid toothless Americant fetuses (I think you Brits spell it foetuses) their mammies and pappies would have had them aborted (which they would have indeed done) and they now look at their fat, toothless, stupid children and really would have loved to have aborted them but sadly could not. So that is why. It's buyers' remorse.
>>
>>708594786
Because it promotes a baby farming culture you retard. There are videos of doctors bargaining over prices of baby organs.
>>
>>708594486
i didnt dodge the question. but that's like asking "why would anyone need plastic surgery", "why would anyone want their cancer removed". it doesnt matter "why" someone wants something. if it's not illegal, in america, you can do it.

yes i would kill someone in a coma who did not exhibit normal brainwave activity. this has been a common debate similar to abortion.

pro gun, but definitely no fly = no buy. although if you wanna argue with that, you really should argue against being put on a watchlist that limits your ability to fly without proper due process.
>>
File: 1475979285854.png (2 MB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1475979285854.png
2 MB, 1200x950
>>
>>708585590
not uintil birth, in many states last trimester abortions are illegal.
>>
>>708594709
>Someone who has already established relationships with others and a tangible estate for themselves is vastly different from a fetus who has had no real impact or expectations from the world,.

More importantly, fetuses who have no consciousness have no interests; they have no ego and nothing to lose. If you can't care about anything nothing of value is being taken from you if you die.
>>
File: Picture 15.jpg (185 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 15.jpg
185 KB, 1280x1024
>>708594836
>>
>>708594852
why not? she uses that money for women's causes, you dumb shit.
>>
File: 1476145298622.jpg (65 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1476145298622.jpg
65 KB, 800x450
MUH POWER LINES
>MUH POWER LINES
>>
>>708594918
remember that horrible jeb bush nonsense with the brain dead woman?
>>
>>708594702
wrong.
the child is a product of rape. black men rape. baby is half black, therefore, half criminal, therefore, guilty. prosecution rests
>>
File: 1287551304669.png (38 KB, 338x303) Image search: [Google]
1287551304669.png
38 KB, 338x303
>>708590490
>>
>>708594836
>Because thats a forced pregnacy. She didn't have a choice.

So what? If you knew someone was going to rape you but could divert the rape by murdering the rapists 2 year old child, would you think that was okay?
>>
>>708594995

The price of shipping, the tissue itself is donated. There's no profit being made. You have absolutely no proof that there is.
>>
>>708594995
citation needed you lying shiftless nigger
>>
File: 1476655372642.png (500 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1476655372642.png
500 KB, 600x600
>>708595138
>>
>>708595180

Terri Schaivo! She's kind of alive-o! What a lively little bugger! Maybe we should just unplug her...
>>
I'm a 30-year-old M.D. in the make (residency program). I'm also, for what it's worth to mention, an atheist with a generally conservative voting record. I swing to the left when it comes to issues like LGBT what nots and so forth, but with abortion I have always been opposed to unrestricted elective abortions. My exposure to the medical field has only further expanded this thought. The goal posts are fuzzy for millions of Americans, but I'm inclined towards the position that abortion past the 2nd trimester is fuckin murder.

'Merica.
>>
File: 1449174790071.jpg (34 KB, 540x399) Image search: [Google]
1449174790071.jpg
34 KB, 540x399
>>708585590
and long after that if the fetus has a disenting political opinion.

>lets remember this is the party that wanted to keep slavery and enacted Jim Crow laws and keep the black man down by giving him a fish instead of teaching him how to fish (and if you point any of this out YOU'RE the racist).
>>
>>708594670
Usually if someone hurts himself they get put in a psych ward. So no. You don't have the right to do what you want.

It's called civilization

>>708594709
And if a mother gives birth alone in some ally, she has the right to kill that baby because it doesn't have any expectations.

kek
>>
File: 1475728747439.png (746 KB, 661x1599) Image search: [Google]
1475728747439.png
746 KB, 661x1599
>>
>>708595278
so what? the more money she can use for women's causes around the world the better. who cares wher eit comes from? money does not have state, idiot
>>
>>708587213
Unless you are strapping people down, force feeding them, waiting for the birth, and taking the baby, you can't stop someone from removing something growing inside of them. How is it a good thing to bring children into an already overcrowded orphanage system where upwards of 60-70% become felons or sex workers instead of letting their mothers end it before they are aware or anyone else can get emotionally attached to them?
>>
>>708595166

>>hemisphere

FREE TRADE BETWEEN CANADA, US, AND MEXICO? SAY IT NOT SO...!
>>
>>708595112
>airsoft detected
shoot yourself to prove it's not
post pics
>>
>>708587207
this is what trumpanzees actually believe
>>
>>708595278

Our allies got weapons deals? Shocker...
>>
>>708595321
ha ha that's her.
>>
File: schiavo-mk.jpg (32 KB, 534x400) Image search: [Google]
schiavo-mk.jpg
32 KB, 534x400
>>708595180

Yes, Terri Schiavo. Nothing going on upstairs in that woman.
>>
state support of everything to support womens sex//reproduction drives,abortion for young,state paid sex ed for young,pushing parents out of the biological and western tradition of 2 parents nurturing and bringing up
young,the central thing,planned parenthood,
it is an aold boy monopoly of tax money it does not look kindly on those who wish to take away their privilege,and it has influential defenders in government
>>
>>708594551
He may be referring to stem cells
>>
>>708595328
what if the mother is going to die if it continues? how do you make that choice?
>>
File: 1476639114077.jpg (320 KB, 1159x1199) Image search: [Google]
1476639114077.jpg
320 KB, 1159x1199
>>
>>708594918
That isn't murder. He/she wouldn't be alive without those machines in the first place.
>>
File: 1385682654830s.jpg (2 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1385682654830s.jpg
2 KB, 99x125
>>708593286
>>708593330
/thread
>>
>>708595166
it's a goal to work towards, like world peace, lot of other shit needs to happen first. to flip out this hard over the open border thing shows either a lack of comprehension or willing ignorance
>>
>>708595539
why would anyone care?
>>
File: 1476850015578.jpg (1 MB, 1596x908) Image search: [Google]
1476850015578.jpg
1 MB, 1596x908
>>
>>708595532
Unless prompted otherwise by the mother (which apparently has happened in the past where I work-- although I can't confirm), I would prioritize the endangered mother's life
>>
>>708595335
>Usually if someone hurts himself they get put in a psych ward

That's only because they're probably mentally ill. It's a precaution for their own sake. But you're free to forego life saving medical treatment or life support, and if you live in a civilized place you can opt for physician assisted death.

It's called the right to liberty.
>>
>>708595328
legally speaking: murder = the unlawful premeditated killing of one human being by another.

to die as a human is defined as ceasing of normal brainwave activity. this is established at 25-26 weeks in a fetus.

legally speaking: abortion is not murder until after the 25th week (6.25 months, or the 3rd trimester)

100% support m8, strictly speaking legally abortion cannot be considered to be murder as no death occurred.
>>
File: 1476844247336.png (2 MB, 1134x1392) Image search: [Google]
1476844247336.png
2 MB, 1134x1392
>>
>>708595702
oh a meme as a source? how creative
>>
>>708595246
It's still rape even if I don't kill the kid tho.
>>
Ausfag here, Abortion laws are pretty decent in Australia. For a small period of time, I think a few months, you can just get an abortion without any hassles. Anything after that then you'll need more and more doctors to approve it, which they probably won't unless there is a serious threat to the mother.
>>
>>708595743
that's what hillary was talking about. if the laws make it so that you can't get one no matter what, in this scenario you're killing the mother and possibly the child as well if it's a particularly complicated birth.
>>
File: Picture 18.jpg (162 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Picture 18.jpg
162 KB, 1280x1024
>>708595434
Feel free to actually address the argument at any time.

But here is another picture to amuse you
>>
you can't make life only a baby is life if booze breathed crack hoe bath salt meth heads with needles want abortoins sure why not
>>
>>708595555

What if it's just a feeding tube like for Schiavo? (Laws about nutrition and hydration vary from state to state)
>>
File: 1476938796384.jpg (134 KB, 592x886) Image search: [Google]
1476938796384.jpg
134 KB, 592x886
>>
>>708595555
nice quads
>>
>>708595758
Which is fine and good, and we could have a full on discussion about this. But not in American politics; there wouldn't be any resolve. What in my view is a medical issue well escalated into a legal one; it just won't be resolved.
>>
>>708595754
>mentally ill
And again why would anyone who isn't mentally retarded need an abortion? If you can't use protection you're obviously retarded.

>inb4 muh freedumz
law =/= right
>>
>>708593431
And you didn't read shit either, apparently
>>708592742

Sheep sheepity sheep sheep sheep ;)
>>
>>708595743
> I would prioritize the endangered mother's life

Assuming you can save one, or the other, that suggests you think the mother's life is more important, which is probably right.

Let me pose you this dilemma. Imagine a newborn infant and a five year old child have both been poisoned, but you have only one dose of the antidote. Who do you give it to?
>>
>>708595924
get a real gun instead of that $80 piece of shit.
>>
>>708595881

This would be great in the US if they would stop shaming and lying about abstinence, birth control, and contraception.

Chemical abortion up to 11-13 weeks (abortion pills) are extremely effective and have very few side effects, they could be taken over the counter but they make it impossible here and lie out their ass about the other methods.
>>
>>708585590
Yes. That is the Democrat position. They will argue it just like Hillary did tonight. They will make excuses for killing the child. Hillary actually listed "problems with the baby" as being terms for late term abortion. So this bitch is saying its okay to kill your fuckin baby if its unfit. Crazy shit.

She also called Trump's use of the phrase "ripping the fetus out of the womb" fear mongering. Last time I checked abortions don't involve gently removing the fetus. It's like making a womb into a death blender and then sucking out all the little baby chunks with a hose.

Point is, fuck both of them. Hillary was definitely shit tonight and Trump was on the ball. It was nice.
>>
getting an abortion is like admitting they are a piece of shit that cant be a normal person so after abortoin should get shot hahaha or sent to forced labor camp
>>
>>708596111
>And again why would anyone who isn't mentally retarded need an abortion?

They might need it for health reasons, or maybe they just don't want a child. It's not irrational not to want your vag ripped open by a baby.
>>
>>708596173
Supposing no other extenuating factors, five-year-old child would get the antidote. You already see my criteria.
>>
>>708595924
shoe on head validates your position. you will win internet
time stamp plox
>>
>>708596211
Maybe $80 30 years ago, grandpa. They cost around $200 dollars now.

Also did you not see the pre-ban Tec-9? Easily worth about $500. Actually planned on selling it soon to get a GP100.
>>
>>708596111
>law =/= right

Yes, but people still have a moral right to bodily autonomy. If they didn't it would be okay to draft living people into compulsory organ donation.
>>
>>708595401
"Their life will be shit

Might as well kill them now"
>>
>>708596462
Hey faggot, get your body out of my freedom you nigger.
>>
>>708596102
but that was kind of my point, even from a legal standpoint, arguing that abortion = murder is completely false, especially with the current laws limiting third trimester abortions unless endangering the life of the mother. Like pro-life people need to choose a better argument, because in order to repeal Roe Vs. Wade, they have to convince the supreme court that abortion is murder, which some overwhelming percentage of them are not.
>>
>>708596336
>your vag ripped open by a baby.
Thats how she got pregnent in the first place :^)
>>
>>708585590
>Britfag here,
How much are they paying you?
>>
>>708596111

The question is why would anyone want a child?

To raise a child born in 2013 to the age of 18, it will cost a middle-income couple just over $245,000, according to newly released estimates from the U.S. Department of Agriculture.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/18/pf/child-cost/
>>
>>708596354

Just FYI, I do bioethics (Phil PhD and JD), and am always curious what physicians will say about that case. Most people's intuitions lean that way; the question is why and whether they should.
>>
>>708595401
That's a weak argument bruh
>>
File: image_0.jpg (63 KB, 392x395) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
63 KB, 392x395
Actually there is a famous court case row VA. Wade and out of that women can have late term abortions as late as the day before.
>>
>>708596500
Basically, yeah.
>>
>>708596559
*pregnant
>>
She's been against it or for it depends on Clintons foundation donations lol
>>
>>708585590
Anyone know the percentage of abortions that are performed to save the life of the mother?

I'm guessing it's ridiculously low.

Whatever. I'm pro-abortion. It's usually garbage people, the poor, and minorities that have tons of abortions. The world can always use less of those people.

Shit, when you think about it, abortions should be mandatory.
>>
>>708592689
The topic is abortion, but I'll play along, since you should have been aborted.

Illegal aliens cost an average of $1,117 locally per year.

http://www.fairus.org/publications/the-fiscal-burden-of-illegal-immigration-on-united-states-taxpayers

This ignores the crime, and disease that they spread.
>>
>>708585590
the Clinton family reserves the right to terminate a pregnancy up to the 300th trimester, and even make it look like a suicide
>>
if i was a woman i would just have babies and sell them for like a million dollars
>>
>>708596619
Actually sounds pretty solid to me.
>>
>>708596149
no i read both your study and the study it cites, and the study it cites backing up your specific claim does not in fact claim what your original article claims it does! it just says it does and runs with it, hoping no one would check.

here is the link to the article your study cites.
https://www.guttmacher.org/about/journals/psrh/2013/11/who-seeks-abortions-or-after-20-weeks
>>
Just remember that it takes two to make a baby but only one to kill it.
>>
>>708596589
>dodging my question
Why not use a rubber or the pill if you don't want a child?
>>
>>708596404
I see 'em all day at gun shows for $80-$120. Just build yourself a quality AR for about a grand if you want a good rifle. Not a fan of Tec-9s and the like. Revolvers are for grandpas and fake cowboys. Get something that holds more rounds and is easier to carry, 9 or 45 cal.
>>
File: metalhanger.jpg (10 KB, 380x253) Image search: [Google]
metalhanger.jpg
10 KB, 380x253
YOU have been visited!!!!!
>>
>>708596603
That's excellent! Bioethics = tremendous and (in my view) grossly underemphasized in med school.
Again I can only think of few colleagues who would disagree with the aforementioned position. I can speak on behalf of my brethren (patho/neuro people who are all pretty materialistic) when we "prioritize", hypothetically or otherwise, according to time+development that has elapsed. Autonomy is another factor, which is especially important in the ongoing right-to-die issue.
>>
>>708596529
That's a good point. Well said.
>>
>>708596500
"Their life will be shit

Well I'm going to make sure they live it, regardless of the desires of the human who has to carry it and regret it for the rest of their lives"

That will really make the world a better place
>>
>>708596781
Interesting! The original claim was that women use late term abortion "to get back at their exes all the time"

I then asked for proof that women are having abortions in the THIRD trimester to "get back at their exes."

This paper was cited regarding late term abortions NOT necessarily in the third trimester, and elucidated various reasons for this, none of which were "getting back at their exes."

Sheep sheepity sheeping sheepily ;)

That or you're just... really fucking stupid.
>>
>>708596770
I'm sure it does, dipshit.
>>
>>708597154
Fuck off with your bioethics hippy bullshit. just cure cancer already and get wait times in emerg under 3 hours. And better magazines in offices.
>>
>>708585590
I am fascinated by the emergence of the british Trump patsy arcetype. Do they genuinly support him or are they trying to egg on the americans in order to not be remembered as the biggest political fuck-ups of 2016?
>>
>>708597154

I work in Canada and have started shopping a course about physician assisted death, directed at people in health professions. It's meant to be sort a crash course in ethics leading into the issue of assisted death, and then onto the relevant law. I really hope I get to teach it somewhere haha. You'd love it.
>>
>>708597582
Fwiw, we've got some pretty fuckin solid magazines.....
>>
>>708597456
>their life will be shit
>I hurt myself today
>too see if I still feel...
>>
>>708585590
As a USA citizen. It is my opinion that the decision matters if the individuals life may end due to the pregnancy, otherwise use birth control in the future. How ever I also don't want a bunch of people who were raised by shit parents.
>>
>>708597691
as long as there is no kardashian on the cover, it's good
>>
>>708597641
I'd be all aboard. I enjoyed an unforgettable interview with Dr. Kevorkian a handful of years ago now-- all in all it's a great subject worth delving into.
>>
>>708597552
Kek! Good one!!
>>
>>708597801
>How ever I also don't want a bunch of people who were raised by shit parents.
>what is adoption
>>
>>708597855
Nope. None of that shit.
I don't run the place, so it's not my call, but we've got that latest issue of whatever mag it is...got Amy Schumer on the front. I make a point to bury it under the other magazines when I come in every morning. I care about my fuckin patients.
>>
>>708597801
not OP but my parents were shit under 20yrs old and after some time made it long enough to move out so when i see abortions cause kids get knocked up well wtf is the excuse
>>
>>708593186
what hes doing, is, legal, you fucking moron.

>How is it possible to pay taxes on illegal labor. their bosses cant claim the workers and would be put out of business in a heartbeat.

/THREAD

fucking retard
>>
>>708597928
>what is adoption

An expensive and complicated process, particularly for US born babies, which is why most people who adopt do so from outside of the country, which leaves the unwanted US born babies to languish in group homes and foster care, both of which are underfunded and prone to abuse.

Any other questions?
>>
>>708597928
adoption is when you are raised by someone elses shit parents
>>
>>708596619
How so? Do you honestly believe it is better to be born into a shitty existence that likely leads to a to a shifty dead end in a world where your mother didn't want you but was forced to have you, so she gave you up- than to never have been born? Or do you know a way to stop a woman from not having a child she doesn't want besides physically taking control of her?
>>
>>708589938
This debate he panderped to the evangelicals hard and said it should never happen
>>
>>708598354
>taking control of her
what is pro lifes position in just 4 words?
>>
>>708590635
You are so ignorant I don't weven know where to begin.
You probably got your stem cell science from that south park episode.
>>
>>708598603
>They dont sell stem cells.
thanks for correcting the record.
>>
>>708590355

You've never made a choice you later regretted? I would much prefer to live in a world where the world's shittiest planners become the world's best contingency planners.

Also...seed? I bet you get tons of action, your pillow talk is atrocious.
>>
>>708590994
I don't know what country your in but what you just described is illegal in all 50 states. Trump won't be able to stop coat hanger abortions if that's your hope.
>>
>>708594566
it means they get late term abortions for the same reason they get all abortions.
>>
>>708594765
in his own sources it says state taxes faggot.
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 47

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.