Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So am i the only fucking human being who is actually scares no

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 70
File: 89745768.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
89745768.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
So am i the only fucking human being who is actually scares no matter what the outcome is?

This presidency is an absolute disaster...No matter what, no matter who we ''chose'' the next4/8 years or going to be fucking horrendous

How can anyone with a conscious shill for either fo these candidates?.

Fuck.
>>
>>708430495
You're one of the few uneducated human beings who legitimately thinks there are only two presidential candidates

Just vote for Gary Johnson or Jill Stein and ignore the two children arguing at a podium on national television. They make for good media attention but there are better options for leaders.
>>
>>708430495
yeah its not making the united states look too good right now. im canadian and watching these debates is like watching an episode of springer, its great
>>
>>708430749
Have you heard johnsons and stiens postions? They are fucking retarded
>>
>>708430910
Care to elaborate? I'm planning to vote for Johnson but I'm open to listen to why you're against him.
>>
>>708430910
they are. there are legitimately zero acceptable options in this election. fucked.
>>
>>708430837
until we drag you guys in to wars you have nothing to do with
>>
>>708430495
you should be scare
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
>>
>>708430749
This
>>
>>708430495
There are no acceptable candidates. It's like a group of retards fighting over who can eat the most pennies. We're all fucked.
>>
>>708431025
Gary johnson said that he would eliminate the department of education at one point, he also cannot name a world leader. He also believes in a flat tax which has been proven not to work. These are just a few of the retarded things he has said, you can google it for more
>>
>>708430495
Grow up, the presidency doesn't matter. Checks, balances, etc..
If George W. could do it anyone can.
>>
File: 1473618836721.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1473618836721.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>708430495
I suspect a datadump will occur which will end Hillary's run for president. Her crimes will do her in.
>>
>>708431296
Good, bachelor degrees are the new high school diplomas of yester year anyway. Public education was a total waste of time.
>>
>>708431089
i know its like jumping in when your drunk buddy starts a fight with a brick shit house outside of a bar
>>
>>708430749
Aleppo thing pissed me off, its perpetuating this ''americans are fat and stupid '' meme
>>
Jill Stein's platform looks the best. She wants to legalize weed, cut military funds by 50%, create jobs in clean renewable energy.
>>
>>708431233
We really are because even if you move, the US is so influential in the western world that you would most likely move to a country that will go to what ever war America is fighting...
>>
>>708431025
Johnson doesn't know any foreign leaders or anything about Aleppo.

Granted, I don't either, but I'm not running for THE Presidency.
>>
>>708431433
You're forgetting that system has slowly been slipping away from us through past presidents. Presidential power today far exceeds the days of George W.
>>
>>708431555
You are an idiot
>>
>>708430495
>conscious

We got rid of that a long time ago.
>>
>>708431629
So the "everybody gets a unicorn" party? Yeah, good luck with that...
>>
Our choices this year are:
Possibly the most corrupt politician we'll see in our lifetimes but has a ton of experience.
A business man who somehow manages to be more corrupt than the politician but is charismatic and knows how to work a crowd.
A well meaning fool who's proven time and time again he doesn't really understand how pretty much anything related to the job works.
A hippie temporally displaced from the 1960s.
And a former CIA agent with the least experience and corruption of the lot, but didn't register soon enough to get on everyone's ballets.

So basically four bad options and the mystery box.
>>
>>708431629
The best part is she has legitsmayely no idea how to accomplish any of those things nor even knows what they are
>>
Just shut it down
>>
>>708431869
Can't even come up with a good response.
>result of public education.
>>
>>708430495
Enter kill yourself now before you're dead in WW3
>>
>>708431433
>using Dubya as an example
Checks and balances? You mean like the war he got us into that had to be retroactively approved by Congress?
>>
>>708431296
>Gary johnson said that he would eliminate the department of education at one point
Gary Johnson wants to eliminate the FEDERAL board of education because it's redundant. Every single state has a board of education. The federal board of education is a department whose sole job is to monitor state departments. That's not only against the constitution (states have more power than the federal government) but it's bureaucracy at its finest and a waste of money. Gary Johnson wants to cut the board of education and give their entire budget to the states so actually spend on schools instead of spending it on federal employees with inflated salaries. As governor he INCREASED education spending by 30%

>he also cannot name a world leader.
He was asked to name a world leader THAT HE RESPECTED, on the spot, without preparation. And he hasn't been working in global politics his whole life, he's been working in local (state) politics. If I asked you to name a world leader you respected you'd be hard-pressed to think up any names beyond Hitler or Putin. I bet you don't know who the prime minister of Spain is. He also did name a leader after a few minutes of thinking and fumbling. He named Vicente Fox, the former president of Mexico.

>He also believes in a flat tax which has been proven not to work.
He specifically believes in a consumption tax instead of an income tax, which is a stance I disagree with. However tax reform requires the approval of Congress so that idea would never get invoked, anyway.

>you can google it for more
Googling it reveals tons of opinions I agree with:

>He's against the war on drugs and thinks drug addiction should be a disease and not a crime
>He supports LGBT rights and gay marriage
>He wants to balance the budget and cut federal spending
>He wants to end interventionism and pull our troops back from overseas
>He supports internet freedom
>He support term limits for senators and representatives
>He wants to shrink federal government
>>
Everyone just write in "jose martinez" watch the system crumble.
>>
>>708431555
>education is a privilege that should put you into debt for life to pay for
This kind of thinking is why the American average is fucking dumb.
>>
>>708430495
American fellows, seriously... From a population of 325 milion, these 2 were the best you could get for a President?
>>
>>708431616
I didn't know what Aleppo was until after Gary Johnson was mocked for not knowing what Aleppo was. I knew that Syrian rebels were holding certain regions and Russia was bombing them and we were financially involved. But I didn't know the specific name of a region of a country I've never been to. I don't blame someone for admitting when they lack knowledge. It's the only way to learn. I'd rather someone say "Sorry, I don't know" than go on stage like Trump or Hillary and act like they know everything

Besides, as President you get a daily briefing of world events. He'd be fully informed of everything if he were elected

>>708431834
These are literally the ONLY two things people bring up when asked "Why not Johnson". If not knowing the name of a specific region of a country you've never been to disqualifies you for president but deleting subpoena'd evidence and lying about terror attacks is OK in your book then you have strange standards.
>>
>>708432146
Are you saying Dubya masterminded Iraq? Hillary voted for that one as well. It would have happened ether way.
>>
>>708430495
VENTURA2020
>>
>>708432098
I will not argue with you because you can look throughout history across quite literally the entire world and find that an educated populace is more prosperous quite literally 100% of the time.

To think otherwise is retarded and you should probably be shot to keep your genes out of the gene pool along with anyone closely related to you
>>
>>708432378
Private education rates fall with competition without gov't intervention.

It's all a scam anyway, you're only preparing yourself to be a wagecuck.
>>
>>708431999

Gimme the box!!!! It can't be any worse.
>>
>>708432819
American education is a scam, but overseas people actually get educated in school. It's weird.

In America you're forced to memorize some useless facts and regurgitate them on a test then you spend $50,000 then you get a job flipping burgers. But in Europe if you go to school to become an engineer they ACTUALLY teach you math. It's hard to believe, but I've seen it.
>>
>>708430495
No, vote 3rd party and say fuck it.

>This whole election cycle is trash.
>>
>>708432749
>this dense
With a globalized network and information more available than its ever been before to the poor. Your argument is invalid. You lost, inbred.
>>
>>708432587
>implying I'm pro-Hillary
See the end of the post.

>>708432634
I'm not saying he did. I'm saying checks and balances had to be enacted retroactively, and he decision that Congress made was mostly based on "Well shit. I guess we have to back our man now."
Why is it that every time anyone brings up shit about NOT Hillary people jump on "OH BUT SHE CAN <x>?" and when people jump on Hillary, the response is "OH BUT TRUMP <x>!"

This is what's wrong with politics in America. It's not just about "I like my candidate" anymore, it's "I registered <x>, so I'm voting <x> and anyone who doesn't see <x> as the right choice is objectively wrong!" The people who say "I don't like a single one of my choices" are told they're retards for not liking whoever's personal choice in candidate, that they're throwing away their vote, and/or told to vote "just so <x> doesn't get elected."
>>
>>708430495
Hillary will do ok
>>
>>708432749
You're semi-right. An educated populace produces more technology and has greater access to resources and is more successful. But every educated populace in history fell.

Educated people tend to become complacent with their studying and so they don't prepare for war, making them easy to overthrow. Educated people are also harder to control so as a country gets larger you have to forcibly reduce the intelligence level to maintain any semblance of centralized leadership. This is what happened in China. Look up the "Burning of books and burying of scholars" (焚书坑儒) -- they literally made their populace stupider on purpose so it'd be easier to manage them.
>>
>>708433185
>availble to the poor?

How? It is not considered a human right in america. You have to pay for it an the poor often cant afford internet access.
>>
My question is: Who wants to take bets that whoever wins will get impeached within the first year?
>>
>>708432819
And corporations won't just agree with other corporations to charge customers out the ass if the government just lets them do their thing?

Next you'll tell me that privatized healthcare is competitive and not just charging what they can while only paying what they want to.
>>
>>708430495
I'm scared Trump will not win. Trump is the only candidate that will represent America in a global scale and not make us look weak. The rest of the world will walk all over us if Hillary is elected. She would never reciprocate any aggression towards us and just let us take it up the ass while she lines her pockets with as much money as she can siphon from this country, and she is willing to do almost anything to make this happen.
>>
>>708431999
''has a ton of Bad Experience''
>>
>>708430495
Am i the only one who want to see Obama POTUS for the next 4 yrs ?!
>>
>>708433434
I assume most people who bring up Aleppo or the world leader thing are pro-Hillary since Hillary has literally spent millions of dollars on attack ads to make Gary Johnson look bad since she's legitimately concerned he could steal enough votes for her to lose the presidency.

If you're pro-Trump then I could modify my post as follows:

>If not being able to name a world leader YOU RESPECT (ignoring world leaders that show up in the news because no one respects them like Kim Jong Un or Putin) on the spot with no preparation when you have literally spent your whole career in local politics and not global ones disqualifies you from being president, then why doesn't flip-flopping on issues, allegations of rape, inciting violence at your rallies, or paying zero taxes?

Gary Johnson is the best option out of everyone available. Him not being absolutely perfect is no reason to settle for someone 86x worse. I can't recall if it was Kennedy or Reagan or which famous president, but someone said something along the lines of "If you get 60% of what you want, you've made a good deal". That's pretty much got to be your stance on presidential candidates, because you will always find reasons to disagree with people. Unless you personally run for president, settle on the best option: and I think Gary Johnson is by far the best.
>>
>>708433900
Ya

When you look at it objectively obama is probably top 10 worst presidents
>>
>>708433658
That's called price fixing and only works with certain commodities. Services and education usually aren't affected in true free market economies. Of course anti-trust laws should be in place for these sectors.
>>
>>708431025
Johnson wants to abolish Department of Education, minimum wage, doesnt want to regulate pollution or climate change because "in a billion years the sun it going to explode anyways.

He's a fucking idiot. I used to think I was libertarian too until I realized it meant that corporations would rule everything and big money is the reason why shit sucks in the first place.

Jill Stein doesn't have a firm grasp on how to achieve her goals, otherwise I agree with her goals the most. But she thinks you can just wave a wand and forgive all student loan debt. It's not that simple, but could be done, but she doesn't know how to do it or how it would affect anything.
>>
>>708430749
California Natiobal Party tho...
>>
>>708434277
How does one objectively judge the worth of a leader in an anarcho-capitalist noocracy with checks and balances
>>
>>708430495
What the fuck is any different? Seems to get worse with each election.
>>
>>708433978
>assuming I like any of my choices
Third party candidates don't get elected. Even if they did, it's a bitch and a half to find a source that isn't either sucking <candidate>'s dick or demonizing them. Politics is hyper-polarized. I don't want to read through every source and cross check what who said, factor in what news station owns the source, etc.
I want a source that gives me a list of points from the middle. Give me bullet points or pros and cons from their demographic. I haven't seen a news source that isn't feeding the polarization. It makes sense, because they make money off sensationalism, but our knowledge as a country is poorer for that.
>>
>>708432290
>On the spot, without preparation
You need preparation to know ONE SINGLE FUCKING FOREIGN LEADER YOU LIKE? Give me a fucking break.

Foreign policy is a HUGE part of being a president and he clearly doesn't have any fucking idea or experience in world affairs.

He also for some reason started biting his tongue while talking to a reporter.

Beyond that, letting Corporations have MORE control is fucking stupid. They will continue to marginalize everyone in pursuit of profits and fuck us over.
>>
>>708434688
Well for one you could look at executive orders. I mean obama has issued more than any other president by far.
>>
>>708432290
>He also did name a leader after a few minutes of thinking and fumbling. He named Vicente Fox, the former president of Mexico.

No he didn't, the other guy named him, then Johnson just agreed with him.
>>
>>708432587
>literally the ONLY two things
No, but those are a big deal. You don't have to know what Aleppo is, a Presidential candidate DOES because it's an international incident currently.

Besides that, the dude wants to abolish most of the federal government and have people pay on an individual basis for shit. Why do you think our health care system is so bad? It's because of this kind of mentality.

The dude is a cringey idiot, give it up.
>>
File: 568539658568356956.jpg (163 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
568539658568356956.jpg
163 KB, 658x370
>>708432290
>gay marriage
Go to a court house you cocksuckers.
>>
>>708433572
Assuming we're still talking about America and receiving an undergraduate degree: FAFSA helps tremendously, pell grants and unsubsidized loans. It also helps to be really poor in paper, if you don't have a degree by 24 and you're still working a shitty job, you're bound receive all types of help.

Self-education is more valuable and I believe is more worthy of your time and money. It's mainly for entrenpueners and creatives alike. Public libraries usually have computers and loads of free info. I've spent 2 years learning and it's been very good for me.
>>
File: 8hnYhgw.jpg (84 KB, 700x529) Image search: [Google]
8hnYhgw.jpg
84 KB, 700x529
>>708430495
>So am i the only fucking human being who is actually scares no matter what the outcome is?
Yes you are. Stop whining, you fucking faggot. People keep saying this same exact shit every election. You'd be crying no matter who candidates would be, so just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>708435173
No. They both really suck as choices. And the third parties are garbage too.
>>
File: 1289697275603.jpg (141 KB, 500x1113) Image search: [Google]
1289697275603.jpg
141 KB, 500x1113
>>708430495
Ik, how is it that Hillary is even allowed to run?
It turns out all those charges were true about her.
What a nasty cunt, fuck her! Seriously!
>>
>>708430749
>Jill Stein
Most of my friends are voting Stein.
I will probably do the same. meh
>>
>>708430495

Getting literally sick from these threads. But anyways. Not going to type out a fucking thesis, but "the presidency" has not been about and for the people in decades. It is the worst it has been now. People/us are pawns, numbers.
It is a fucking game to them. Go through the motions to get elected, do things for the special interests and start on the "big plan" for the globalists. Rigged? Probably not. Depends how "rigged" is defined. Something as serious as that, if proven could result in a revolution. Clinton will win. I support neither btw. If we lived in a country where we "had" to vote, I'd lock myself in my apartment armed. Btw, stock tip: buy stocks from the top 5 gun manufacturers. Now. The news media will cash in on daily reporting. Conservative media will cash in on "Hillary watch...day (whatever)." They won't admit it but they'll get better ratings when Hillary wins. Put the blinders on, set goals for yourself, focus on your own shit. People are "unsettled", and in denial.
>>
>>708434460
>Johnson wants to abolish Department of Education
See: >>708432290
He wants to eliminate the FEDERAL Department of Education. And I support him.

>minimum wage
The elimination of federal minimum wage is not a unique idea to Johnson and it rings true with the libertarian ideal. If you WANT to work a job and an employer is only WILLING to pay $4 an hour for that job and you DON'T MIND making that much money, why does a third party get to come in and tell you that you can't enter into a mutual contract between two adults each of sound mind and body?

If you don't want to make less than $7 an hour, don't take a job for less than $7 an hour. It's not rocket science. Lowering minimum wage doesn't mean paying everyone less. It means ALLOWING people to pay less, if they so choose and if they can find workers willing. It's called a free market and it raises employment and distributes wealth more evenly

>doesnt want to regulate pollution or climate change because...
https://www.johnsonweld.com/environment
Once again you've heard the media repeat a 20-second segment of an hour-long interview out of context and misconstrued it. Gary Johnson believes that people and the free market will make the right choice to fix climate change without government policy, bureaucracy, and overhead

As for the sun exploding bit, that's the most out-of-context thing I've ever heard. He was saying that if you start a media frenzy and panic over every little thing then you waste a LOT of money and cause a lot of lost value in the name of whatever the trending and hip issue is. We should fix climate change, but it should be the result of technological innovation and cultural change - not some huge policy enacted in a single year to try and put a stop on climate change instantly.
>>
>>708435384
What are you on about you cringey faggot?

Back to /pol/ with you.
>>
>>708435163
>>708435163
>self learning in a society where you need a degree to get hired
>ya those 2 barely working computers made a decade ago running on a 5mbps connection will totally be able to handle the load of hundreds of people
>fafsa is not run by the department of education

Holy shit you are fucking retarded, do society a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>708434460
>in a billion years the sun is going to explode
Aside of how ignorant that is, do retards really think that ecologic conscience is about protecting the planet from us? The planet was here long before us and will be here long after, the only thing we are capable of destroying is OUR ability to live one it. We can be like a virus that spreads and consumes to much until it kills the host or like the bacteria that help the host survive and live longer alongside with him.
>>
No because I've learned that no matter who wins the president actually doesn't have a big effect on your life and they often don't fulfill their promises.
>>
>>708434725
Every candidate publicly posts their opinions on the issues somewhere. Find their website, read their website, ignore the media. It's the least-biased review you'll get since it's each candidate reviewing themselves.

>>708434744
>You need preparation to know ONE SINGLE FUCKING FOREIGN LEADER YOU LIKE?
Can you name one? No Googling, now. Gary Johnson didn't have Google.

>Foreign policy is a HUGE part of being a president
Which is precisely why presidents have cabinets, experts, military general, and a morning briefing. Presidents are given the tools to be successful. No one is born a foreign policy genius. They have support groups. Do you honestly think that every president before walked into the white house as a fucking god of a man?

>He also for some reason started biting his tongue while talking to a reporter.
You clearly didn't listen to what he was saying and just watched the Colbert Report. He was asked if he would win a presidential debate. Poking fun at how BAD the two candidates are he was saying he could walk on state and "talk like this" and he would still win just because he wouldn't be Trump or Hillary

>letting Corporations have MORE control is fucking stupid
Good thing Gary Johnson is libertarian and not corporatist. I don't know why you think he wants to give corporations power. Is this what Hillary's attack ads are saying? Because she supported giving the wealthiest Americans a $700 billion bail-out after they fucked up the economy.

>>708434953
Our health care system is actually bad because of government regulation. I work in healthcare and the reason it's so fucking expensive is because it's impossible to compete. There are laws in place that give hospitals special rights not afforded to private practices which drive private practices out of business and allow hospitals to charge 20x the standard rate for services. Crony capitalism is why our healthcare sucks, not private companies.
>>
>>708435583
At least retardanon tried to make an argument unlike you faggot.

Back to ____ with you.
>>
>>708435350
If they were really so bad, they wouldn't be candidates because no one would vote for them. Stop being such a bitch.
>>
>>708435656
Look you little faggot, You can literary get a good paying job by learning a few of the most used Programming languages. You can take internet courses or learn it on your own. Fucking computer programming is available for free on the internet.
>>
>>708435795
>really think that ecologic conscience is about protecting the planet from us?
Dude. Go outside. Or at least visit different sites because that's what the movement's about for the most part.
>>
>>708434974
Supporting gay marriage means supporting the right to get married at a courthouse. No one said that churches have to hold the weddings

>>708435511
I'm ok with people voting for Stein because I hate Trump and Hillary. Although I personally didn't like her. She spliced herself into the first debate and looked worse than the worse existing candidates.
>>
>>708434460

Johnson is giving libertarians a bad name. Actually, it is like the autistic kid in a class of 30, they all get A's, and B's, and the kid gets an F. Does anyone really care? "The bong vote".
christ.
>>
>>708433049
I disagree, it was funny in the beginning, and ill never forget Trump vs Jeb.... that shit was comedy gold...but i knew back then things would eventually get serious. and at the end of it all, NO one would be laughing.
>>
>>708436164
No, all he did was bellow KILLARY SHILLARY KILLARY, shit all over the floor, and leave the fridge open. He's obviously an asshole.
>>
File: 1476756181923.png (125 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1476756181923.png
125 KB, 640x640
>>708436221
>No one said that churches have to hold the weddings

A lot of faggots want this.
>>
>>708435572
>not expecting mining towns to happen with free market
Look at literally every wage raise in the past? Did it help people afford to live more? Nah. Housing inflated and the price of goods increased. The mentality of corporations and companies as at LEAST an average is that if people make more money, we deserve more of their money. That's not healthy for the middle/low class. That fucks people over.

And that's like arguing mining towns were ok. "Well, they were both sane adults. If he consented to get a job for exactly how much everything else costed, then that's on him."
Your ideal of "don't take jobs for less than you want" will increase unemployment and suddenly remove a significant chunk of the fast food industry, janitors, etc.
>>
>>708430495
its so astounding to me that anyone could prefer hillary over trump
trump will get the top spot, have no support from his own party and litterally get nothing done for 8 beautifull uneventfull years.

hillary will sell every last freedom you have that shes able. she is the most confirmed courrupt politician to ever get so close to the presidency.
>>
File: 1467847060939.png (801 KB, 1100x733) Image search: [Google]
1467847060939.png
801 KB, 1100x733
>>708436408
He said the charges were true and all you got is HUR DUR for him?

What she did was illegal and if you did this without her connections you wouldn't be able to use plausible deniability like she did.
>>
>>708434900
Sooooo many things passing the presidents desk can be written as executive orders. That doesn't make it some ground breaking achievment or damning action
>>
>>708432569
Mind-boggling, isnt it?
>>
>>708430495
This is it, the last white election.
And it was pathetic...
>>
File: 1463864443436.png (409 KB, 610x734) Image search: [Google]
1463864443436.png
409 KB, 610x734
>>708430837

Yeah, laugh all you like you Candian cuck hoser!
Your new dear leader thinks his most admired country ought to be fucking CHI-NA!
>>
No one ever thinks about californian independance given the situation there and with the federal government?
>>
>>708436638
Didn't you get all your big cums out in the other thread, Drumpf guzzler?
>>
>>708430495
When clinton becomes president nothing will happen. Government will only benefit big corporations.
Trump might actually change some shit. For better or worse, who knows. I'd like to see trump get elected.
>>
>>708436638
Lol they are essentially saying she was too stupid to know what was CLASSIFIED and what wasn't?
>>
>>708436754
wow Michelle actually has a really nice ass... got any more?
>>
File: 1476191480455.png (105 KB, 500x559) Image search: [Google]
1476191480455.png
105 KB, 500x559
https://youtu.be/5IuJGHuIkzY

Watch the hillary campaign pay for agitators to incite violence at Trump rallies
>>
File: 1476414592989.jpg (49 KB, 600x916) Image search: [Google]
1476414592989.jpg
49 KB, 600x916
>>708436873
Another non argument, good job Roody.
>>
>>708430495

"Obama is going to crash the economy"...

Brought to you by the same fuckwads who predict NOTHING correctly.

The same fuckwads who spread lies about Clinton, because their candidate is an incompetent douche...
>>
>>708430495
Most people I speak to feel the same way you do OP, myself included.
>>
>>708436999
This faggot is back. He is so hard right now. He's going g to cum again.
>>
>>708437009
This.
>>
>>708436437
Then let the faggots find a church that will do it. And if no church will do it, that's what we call a market opportunity and anyone willing to open a church (even if it just looks like a church) for the sake of gay weddings would make millions

>>708436468
And your idea that we should force people to agree to deals that a third party finds suitable at gunpoint will lead to fascism and dependence on a small elite.

The solution to mining towns isn't minimum wage, it's education. People agree to work for pennies because they don't know any better.

I personally think that basic income is the proper solution. Eliminate minimum wage, but pay out $15,000 to everyone annually just for being alive. However basic income won't work until we've automated the world. Too many niggers (by which I mean lazy Americans, not black people. I refer to white niggers as well) would quit their jobs and lay around smoking crack if they could just enjoy their free gubment money and not have to flip burgers. Then all that basic income wouldn't be worth shit because no one would be stocking the shelves at groceries or working the fryer at McDonald's and your money wouldn't buy you anything.
>>
>>708434277

Yeah, Obama is in the top presidents for a century... at least according to laws passed, economic stats, prestige abroad and stability (less wars).

read a book, preferably not one written by people who hate Obama.

You must get your info from Breitbart.
>>
>>708430495

Under Hillary, corruption runs rampant due to the clintons using their money and wealth everywhere along with congress.

Under Trump we get trash EU relations and trade deals go out the window but our diplomats will probably cover for us.

Not saying I like trade deals, since I'm for a fully open market.
>>
>>708437009
Go listen to any credible economist talk about the bubble we are in and how Obummer isn't helping it.

>The same fuckwads who spread lies about Clinton, because their candidate
Really? Only people who haven't spent even an hour researching this election would claim this.
>>
>>708430749

>Stein

Why would you vote for a jew?
>>
How long before he starts crying about the legions of CTR that apparently hang out on 4chan all day?
>>
File: 1476136072981.jpg (8 KB, 216x233) Image search: [Google]
1476136072981.jpg
8 KB, 216x233
>>708436638
>>
File: 1476744939927.jpg (55 KB, 800x606) Image search: [Google]
1476744939927.jpg
55 KB, 800x606
>>708436889

Older interviews say she is actually really bright, too bad she is loyalty before logic kind of person.
>>
>708437385
>legions of CTR that apparently
TOP KEK BUT NO (YOU)
>>
File: 1475528625823.jpg (26 KB, 444x446) Image search: [Google]
1475528625823.jpg
26 KB, 444x446
>>708437263
I can concur, as a republican, given the current choices...i literally wouldn't mind 8 more years of Obama to be perfectly honest with you.

I know im supposed to hate him but i just dont.

I think its very worrieng when even Bill O'Reilly is saying this Obama hate is fucking retarded.
>>
>>708437304
>Go listen to any credible economist talk about the bubble we are in and how Obummer isn't helping it

Link or GTFO...
>>
>>708436799
You won't be laughing when China inevitably partner ups with Canada and conquers America.
>>
File: 1442315380710.jpg (141 KB, 750x884) Image search: [Google]
1442315380710.jpg
141 KB, 750x884
>>708436876
>clinton becomes president nothing will happen
Excuse while I give my take on things. If Hilary gets elected (a stretch now that there is video out connecting the Clinton campaign "special event directors" to operatives, who paid mentally ill people to incite violence at Trump rallies.... IK, IK, WTF are we witnessing here?
Watch the video there is no chance after this, she can still stand. I have heard they have Michelle Obama as her replacement.
Stay tuned.
>>
>>708437692
Google it nigger, lazy mother fucker.
>>
>>708430495

>anyone with a conscious
>conscious

kill yourself
>>
File: 1475020056089.jpg (162 KB, 640x638) Image search: [Google]
1475020056089.jpg
162 KB, 640x638
>>708437665
>>
File: airbag.gif (75 KB, 300x307) Image search: [Google]
airbag.gif
75 KB, 300x307
>>708437009
>because their candidate is an incompetent douche

Multi-billionaire, meanwhile our judgmental poster is probably sitting in his shit stained underwear in his mom's basement!
>>
I hope you all vote for trump. I'm not american.

If he wins, he'll burn the USA from the inside out.

If clinton wins, she'll burn the USA starting on the other side of the globe. That means I get burned somewhere along the line.

Much like the global terrorist threat that got jacked up exponentially by Bush and Obama constantly playing military games in other peoples countries already did.
>>
>>708437849
>>>708436876
>>clinton becomes president nothing will happen
>Excuse while I give my take on things. If Hilary gets elected (a stretch now that there is video out connecting the Clinton campaign "special event directors" to operatives, who paid mentally ill people to incite violence at Trump rallies.... IK, IK, WTF are we witnessing here?
>Watch the video there is no chance after this, she can still stand. I have heard they have Michelle Obama as her replacement.
>Stay tuned.

GET OFF THE BREITTARD... it is rotting your brain.

This is what happened last time Hillary Clinton was in the White House.
>>
>>708437889
> retard: Hey the world is not round
Normal person: sounds iffy, got anny proof to support your claims?
>retard: nigger.

This is what was become of /b/ huh? guess i shouldn't be surprised heroshimoot is selling this trash website
>>
File: 1475615475587.png (123 KB, 1092x827) Image search: [Google]
1475615475587.png
123 KB, 1092x827
>>708438176
>I'm not american.
But i know more than Americans
LISTEN TO ME GUYS SERIOUSLY
>>
>>708437889

I DID... and didn't find anything substantial about a bubble.

Put up, or shut up, Breitfag.
>>
>>708438260
Everyone knows more than you cucks.
>>
File: Jackass.jpg (150 KB, 475x359) Image search: [Google]
Jackass.jpg
150 KB, 475x359
>>708438296
>I DID... and didn't find anything substantial about a bubble.
You got to press search after you type into the box.
>>
>>708438104
>Multi-billionaire, meanwhile our judgmental poster is probably sitting in his shit stained underwear in his mom's basement!

$800k Victorian flat, actually...

Not rich, just a plain ole upper middle class white guy who does tech sales.

Who isn't stupid enough to believe a clear con-artist in Trump...
>>
>>708438388
>Everyone knows more than you cucks.
Thanks for educating me. Which country did you say you were from again? lol
>>
>>708436122
Helmut Schmidt
>>
>>708438260

Big banks and Wall Street own the Democrats?

I thought the Democrats were communist/socialists??

Which is it, today, you gullible halfwits?
>>
>>708430495
I agree - of course, the joke is on the GOP because they've spent 25 years preparing for this moment by dogging Hillary at every turn, and they end up with the one candidate who could actually lose to her. Meanwhile, the Clinton's machine could close the deal in 2008, so they doubled down a gaming the DNC to effectively shove her down the dem's throat. Unfortunately, we don't have a decent 3rd party candidate like we did in 1992, because both Johnson and Stein have proven themselves useless as well. So, as voters, we've pretty much been left with the choice of eating a shit sandwich with bread or without.

Personally, I'm writing in "no confidence"
>>
>>708438545
>Who isn't stupid enough
I'm a small business owner, have been running for 12 years now and they are already killing us out here taking 50%+ and if Hillary is elected she wants to tax us more. Big business has already started leaving the US and under Hillary the small businesses will continue to die off.

Don't believe me? Go outside and ask the small business owners in your communities and see what they have to say about how much money the government is draining from them.
>>
>>708438260
im sorry but Americans dont even know where half of the states are in their own country, i think its safe to say everyone knows more then Americans.
>>
>>708430495
why are you worried OP?
obama gave us some pretty dank memes, and i'm confident that both trump and hillary can give us equally dank, or even DANKER memes.
>>
>>708430495
Me and my flatmate have a solution.
We've decided that your banned from having a president for 1 year.
You guys are currently laughing stock for the rest of the civilised world.
>>
>>708439235
Half? i think we are being a bit generous aren't we?
>>
>>708439235
>im sorry but Americans dont even know where half of the states are in their own country, i think its safe to say everyone knows more then Americans.
I think it's safe to say that most people in general are retarded, not just in America.
>>
File: 1476156584292.png (54 KB, 622x548) Image search: [Google]
1476156584292.png
54 KB, 622x548
>>
>>708439240
I cant disagree with that, but i dont think memes are as funny when dying from radiation poisoning due to an incompetent president or a corrupt one
>>
File: 1476759265547.png (757 KB, 1423x1619) Image search: [Google]
1476759265547.png
757 KB, 1423x1619
>>
File: 1476156578292.jpg (1 MB, 2260x2400) Image search: [Google]
1476156578292.jpg
1 MB, 2260x2400
>>
File: 1476799109033.jpg (66 KB, 247x347) Image search: [Google]
1476799109033.jpg
66 KB, 247x347
>>
>>708439394
No, its mostly Americans, you guys are competing with third world country children when it comes to maths and liberal arts...
>>
>>708438104
It has been shown that if he simply invested the money he inherited from his father, he'd have more than he has now. He lost nearly $1BILLION in a year. Have a load of money does not prove competence.
>>
File: 132535732.jpg (47 KB, 275x263) Image search: [Google]
132535732.jpg
47 KB, 275x263
>>708439353
my sides
>>
>>708439509
>i dont think memes are as funny when dying from radiation poisoning
that's where your wrong
>>
File: 1467534218118.jpg (134 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
1467534218118.jpg
134 KB, 960x729
>>708430495
So let me get this straight. You're a country that is swimming in debt. Literally hocking your hole to the chinese for geniune panaphonics and Sonny Playerstations and you're going to belittle a man who slides out from under debt like it's someone else's

>You may as well be niggers
>>
File: 1475612942572.jpg (1009 KB, 1343x2198) Image search: [Google]
1475612942572.jpg
1009 KB, 1343x2198
The young retards on this site didn't even know who Hillary Clinton was before this election cycle.
>>
>>708432063

Those are still less expensive goals than trump and Hillary's plans
>>
>>708439247
>Like it's our fault
Either way, we're still gonna be the world ruler, stay mad euroshit
>>
>>708439861
>you're a county
I stopped reading there, go back to school faggot.
>>
>>708439626
>No, its mostly Americans
Coming from the nigger who refused to let us know what country he is supposedly coming from. I agree our educational system is fucked and with this new common core system it will be even worse. I wonder who is pushing for that to be in our schools.
>>
>>708439929

It's China now lol. Better git gudvat cocksucking
>>
File: 1473878015186.gif (2 MB, 320x233) Image search: [Google]
1473878015186.gif
2 MB, 320x233
>>708440076
IT MUST BE TRUMP THAT FUCKING TERRIBLE GUY. WE NEED TO LOCK HIM UP.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-10-18-20-33-12.png (309 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-10-18-20-33-12.png
309 KB, 1080x1920
>>708438999
Chekd.
>You forgot about the Mormon
>he just wants to take enough votes to deny shill or rumph a majority of electoral college votes.
>then win it in the house of Representatives
>whynot.jpg
>>
>>708439394
... Nah, you yanks are pretty much the laughing stock of the world atm. Heck, even the Syrians have a daily kek at your expense. The Filipinos told you to piss off yesterday, North Korea keep firing missiles even though you tell them not to, and Russia and Iran have ignored you and gone to town in Aleppo. Face it. The rest of the world is only showing an interest in you to see which clown is going to run you into the ground for the next four years.
>>
File: 1466237420137s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1466237420137s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
>>708436187
He's got a point you know, your straw grasping is getting more and more feeble AND you seem to be a retarded snakpak thrower

Perhaps ending it is better and less painful for you friend
>>
>>708430495
>So am i the only fucking human being who is actually scares no matter what the outcome is?
grow a pair you pussy!

pick up a gun and shoot someone (preferably someone who doesn't belong in the USA, you faggot).
>>
File: 1475599310417.jpg (43 KB, 539x526) Image search: [Google]
1475599310417.jpg
43 KB, 539x526
>>
>>708439972
You are a country. Nothing wrong here asslicker. Or are you too a byblow of public education?
>>
File: 1473866010410.jpg (88 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1473866010410.jpg
88 KB, 960x960
Hey guys, former republican voter here, seriously listen to me guys, its literally nothing.
>>
>>708430495

You are definitely not.
>>
File: 1475616098189.png (378 KB, 488x488) Image search: [Google]
1475616098189.png
378 KB, 488x488
>>708441079
LITERALLY NOTHING GUYS, THATS SO CUTE, BUT ITS LITERALLY NOTHING.
>>
>>708439861

What? Are you talking about trump? He lost net worth throughout his whole life, his plans are also going to keep increasing our debt and he's a fucking moron. They're both bad options
>>
>>708430749
Yes but Trump or more likely Clinton will be the next President. Evan McMuffin or whatever the fuck his name is MAY make a run at Utah. Neither Stein nor Gary "I can't name a single world leader" Johnson will get any electoral votes.

That's just the reality, sorry if it does not match what you think the world "should" be like.

That being the case, and my state being a "toss up" state, I'll vote for the candidate among the two actual contenders that seems to me to be likely to do the least damage.

If Stein, McGuffin or Johnson looked to be decent potential Presidents, I might look at it differently -- but having a larger number of retarded options doesn't rock my vote.
>>
File: 1473718056697.jpg (560 KB, 640x624) Image search: [Google]
1473718056697.jpg
560 KB, 640x624
ITS NOTHING THOUGH
>>
File: giant meteor 2016.jpg (76 KB, 1024x320) Image search: [Google]
giant meteor 2016.jpg
76 KB, 1024x320
>>708432089
>>
>>708430495
No, I have no concerns. Hillary is going to win, and she's an excellent candidate. All the lies and investigations add up to zero: she's a typical competent politician up against an egotistical moron.
>>
File: 1476824153454.png (569 KB, 1139x1381) Image search: [Google]
1476824153454.png
569 KB, 1139x1381
>>708441879
NO PROOF, ITS NOTHING.
>>
>>708430495

The word is conscience you stupid American faggot.
>>
File: 1476747938882.png (197 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1476747938882.png
197 KB, 1000x667
EXCELLENT CANDIDATES
>EXCELLENT CANDIDATES
EXCELLENT CANDIDATES
FUCKING DRUMPO CLOWNS
>>
>>708440527
>who doesnt belong in america
So Europeans Africans and Asians? That would be mostly Europeans btw...
>>
>>708442020
>Is a practicing witch
Wat
>>
>>708440896
What the fuck are you talking about you autistic fuck
>>
>>708441270
>>708441879
>>708442020

>0.02 roubles deposited in your account Palmer Luckey

Honestly, kill yourself Nov 9th.
>>
>>708436221
Ah but then the faggots can sue in most states that do not have a strong RFRA in place.

So yes it does sadly mean they have to be held in churches and therefore can violate others religious rights (as is with a lot of other services related to marriage as well)

Dont get me wrong im all for allowing the freedoms of those that want to butt fuck and clit suck each other to death all day and their rights to share their wealth/taxes/etc. That said it should never (at least at federal level and probably at state) have been made legal for marriages only a public union (courthouse or voluntary church/etc) due to violation of others rights that have been stripped because of it.
>>
>>708442277
newfag
>>
>>708441922

This tbh.
>>
File: 1475798568487.png (374 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1475798568487.png
374 KB, 1000x1000
>>708442306
YOU'RE RIGHT, ITS LITERALLY NOTHING, #IMWITHHER NOW DRUMPKINS BTFO
>>
File: Stop It.jpg (108 KB, 620x800) Image search: [Google]
Stop It.jpg
108 KB, 620x800
>>708442020
That's not remotely anything anybody with a functioning brain would try to pass off as proof.

You better hope you never get wrongfully accused of anything if you think a few search engine suggestions are all that you require for a guilty verdict.

Lock yourself in a dark room and stay away from other people, please.
>>
File: 1476727084877.jpg (61 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
1476727084877.jpg
61 KB, 600x479
On one hand Trump will bankrupt us with the most retarded tax plan ever. On the other hand Clinton will probably start a war with Russia.
>>
>>708430495
Rather an idiot braggart that a liar with links to IS who is trying to provok other superpowers.
>>
File: 1473705878173.jpg (50 KB, 412x480) Image search: [Google]
1473705878173.jpg
50 KB, 412x480
>>708442682
SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT, GUYS LISTEN, SHE ISN'T BOUGHT OFF BY ANYONE. LISTEN TO US.
>>
>>708442780
Maybe you should pass grade school English before making such big decisions kiddo.
>>
>>708442680

LOL you fags' desperation will make for such delicious tears on election day, can't wait! :^]
>>
>>708442934

> bought off by anyone

That's the way capitalism works. Stop crying you cuck, either candidate we're fucked
>>
File: 1476721901727.jpg (76 KB, 525x589) Image search: [Google]
1476721901727.jpg
76 KB, 525x589
All of us at CTR are just asking the people to do their own research, thoroughly.
>>
We need our Lord and saviour moonman
>>
>>708442708

Dude, Russia can't afford a war. It's just saber rattling from Putin and co
>>
>>708443123
Is his vp Ben garrison
>>
Vermin Supreme is the only correct choice.
>>
File: hillary-two-face-trump-joker.jpg (33 KB, 720x385) Image search: [Google]
hillary-two-face-trump-joker.jpg
33 KB, 720x385
The only way to keep that conniving piece of shit from murdering more children in the Middle East is to elect her former friend and bozo. Good work, MuriKKKa!
>>
We should bombed russia when we had the chance
>>
File: hill897.png (694 KB, 1017x1017) Image search: [Google]
hill897.png
694 KB, 1017x1017
>>708441270
>>
>>708443110

>hurr durr ctr blurrf durrr

Standard Nimble America shill post detected.
>>
>>708443086
Oh god i cant fucking wait, I'm salivating at the thought
>>
>>708443294

No, Joe Exotic 4 Prez.
>>
File: 1475177678125.jpg (857 KB, 2169x2169) Image search: [Google]
1475177678125.jpg
857 KB, 2169x2169
All of us at CTR are just asking the people to do their own research, thoroughly.

But its nothing though.
>>
>>708443110

You have to have an id to vote in federal elections in cali. I would listen to more right wingers if their ambassadors aren't massive fucking retards like you.

If you do your research you will find, the usa is absolutely fucked. Trump definitely has the potential to kill us faster than Hillary, but that depends on how putin holds his panties up if Hillary is elected.
>>
>>708443169
They don't have to be able to afford anything when they already have the nukes that they would need.
>>
>>708442934
"Changed Benghazi talking points."
Holy shit, I love you guys. That's like saying "I HAVE PROOF HILLARY ONCE FARTED IN CHURCH!" Fuck Benghazi: it never mattered and never will. Yes, rich powerful folks tend to be related or friends, politics is incestuous and corrupt, and the media is political and biased. Is this supposed to be news? We're supposed to suddenly want a deranged assclown as president because the other choice is a career politician?
>>
We should nuke the Russians
>>
>>708443110
For what it's worth, the IFE hasn't stopped fraud. Both the current fake president and the previous one failed to win the election. The IFE had to declare the "winner" with some fancy dancing both times (hanging chads on steroids) and then burned the paper ballots to prevent anyone from finding out the truth.
>>
>>708443443

Note the formulaic shitposting style of a paid Nimble America shill.

So obvious too. Small ball, low energy stuff. Sad!
>>
Billy clinton raped a girl in front of Jesus once
>>
>>708430495
putin will fuck our nation if shilldawg gets into the office. think before you cuck idiot.
>>
Prove me wrong anons, no really please prove me wrong.

I'm voting for Trump. My reasons after reviewing both candidates policies is for tax and health insurance purposes. Now I dont make much and I live on my own. Health insurance is incredibly expensive and as much as I appreciate the few good Obama did, I can't see personally how anyone making less then 30K who lives in a big city who lives on their own should vote for Hilary. Am I wrong? I understand the country must prosper but hilary is keeping taxes and health insurance the same polivies as Obama and that really fucks over those who havent gotten their big breaks yet.

Am I wrong here?
>>
>>708443637
Thats actually a pretty good impersonation of a 3AM trump tweet...
>>
>>708443499

That's not how war works m9.

Also Russia is so broke it can hardly maintain the nuke stockpile. The US could wipe them out if it came to it.

Russia is a yappy dog, more bark than bite.
>>
>>708443680

But shortly after Bill Clinton said 'dear Jesus forgive me of my sins' and Jesus, knowing everyone is redeemable, cleansed him of his sins so in God's book, Bill is clean
>>
File: 1440884163384.gif (310 KB, 500x355) Image search: [Google]
1440884163384.gif
310 KB, 500x355
>>708430495
nope fucked either way. this train has been off the tracks since bush the lesser proved your vote doesn't matter and the financial crisis of 2008 when our money became worthless (but if you stick you fingers in your ears and hum real loud maybe the majority of the population won't catch on).

this election is about one thing. do you get fucked by the one that's going to try something different than what they've been doing the last 8yrs. or do you get fucked by the one that's just going to keep doing the same shit as the last 8yrs.

personally i'd rather get fucked trying something new than getting fucked cause i was too much of a pussy to try.
>>
>>708443791

Hah, i'm glad somebody got it!
>>
Oy vey putins dick missile will take americas virginity
>>
File: 1475867792270.jpg (119 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1475867792270.jpg
119 KB, 640x640
>>708443680
>rape
So bill was the first MEXICAN president? Ehh?? you see what i did there fam?
>>
File: murcan election process.jpg (220 KB, 688x1251) Image search: [Google]
murcan election process.jpg
220 KB, 688x1251
>>708430495
don't worry all too much. this campaign is based on defamation, which means each side skews the other to the worst possible. Irl it will be a lot different. Hillary will basically do like any other professional politician, and things will only change a little bit in her direction. so no, no mass executions or surrender to aliens or any other insane conspiracy theory bs.

and trump will be blocked on everything he wants to do that's retarded. the reason being that you're not voting for a dictator, but for a president who has very limited power.

so either way it shouldn't be a catastrophe, however at worst it can harm the economy pretty severely, and you might lose certain things you want to keep because of their policies. also, trump might also harm international relations when he inevitably will call a foreign leader for a sandnigger or something like that.

this is just my opinion though. my main point is that there are many checks and balances to avoid the president from fucking up everything.
>>
>>708443749

How much will the breaks trump is giving to preggo women and (biggest contributor to debt)-military and veterans benefits cost? Trump said he wants to defeat ISIS on ground so, there'll be other factions to fight against too
>>
>>708443934

You are very dumb, don't breed thx
>>
File: back to pol.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
back to pol.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>708430495
>scares
>chose
>or going to be
>conscious
>fo
>?.

These election threads have reached levels of cringe that scientists once believed to be unreachable.
>>
>>708444048
I think he raped jesus too and El la chapo
>>
>>708430495
Trump 2016. Its our only hope.
>>
>>708443749

He has no intention of alleviating taxes for the working and middle class. His tax plan will only benefit the rich ie himself.
>>
>>708430495
Go to /pol/ you dumb faggot
>>
>>708438209
Yep and they set up a wonderful bubble with nafta/gatt and in the dealings with glass-segal that led to the implosion that occurred under George W (who had his own part in the mess but not the designer of the mess)

Our shaky and edge of disaster economy (notice how market has mini crashes at even the suggestion of raising interest levels at this point and our over leveraged market that will inevitably collapse) is directly linked to Clintons last stay at the WH.
>>
Moonman 2016 make america white again
>>
>>708444366
TRUMP TRAIN HILLARY FOR PRISON!
>>
>>708444371

This. So sick of /pol/ shills, can't wait till they all commit sudoku when hilldawg stomps tremp
>>
>>708430495
HIllary is not as bad as you think. She's literally center of the road moderate. Status quo is fine by me
>>
File: 1475979285854.png (2 MB, 1200x950) Image search: [Google]
1475979285854.png
2 MB, 1200x950
>>708444148
BUT DON'T RESEARCH THE SUPREME COURT ANONS, LISTEN TO US HERE AT CTR. I LITERALLY HAVE NO DOG IN THIS FIGHT.

SERIOUSLY
>>
File: johnny_fiama.jpg (13 KB, 160x230) Image search: [Google]
johnny_fiama.jpg
13 KB, 160x230
>>708431533
>crimes
you realize all that shit is just conspiracy theories, right? like she never killed anyone, she was never dead, they never used a body double, and they don't use holograms to hold speeches for her.

all of that is from the same people who think plastic grave liners are going to be used to bury people when the government supposedly is going to execute everyone... as if they'd bother putting people in boxes.
>>
>>708430749
They argue worse than north korea throwing its whole "declaring war" temper tantrum
>>
>>708443383

Why would they pick THIS topic to prove that 'memes can change peoples' minds'?

No one ever fucking said they didn't. On top of that, supporting probably the most retarded gop pick to prove a point no one ever challenged before?

What the Fuck were they thinking?
>>
>>708444569

>palmer luckey shilling intensifies

You're going to have an aneurysm with all that beady-eyed raging.
>>
>>708430495
vote for trump or vote for war
>>
>>708430495
We survived 8 years of Bush, we'll survive 4 years of Trump.
>>
>>708444341
Can you blame him? its one hell of a dinner story: ''So uh Hill, you wont ever guess who i raped this time''
>>
File: doggo.jpg (71 KB, 313x286) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
71 KB, 313x286
>>708444569
>repost of repost of repost of a pic with text from 4chan
>research
>>
Pol
>>
>>708441922
you're a total idiot
>>
File: image.jpg (657 KB, 1608x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
657 KB, 1608x1920
>>708435583
Looks like CTR nerd virgins are monitoring this thread.

https://youtu.be/N7O26E8rouA
>>
>>708431025
He supports private-owned prisons
>>
>>708430495
vote Trump
>>
>>708444782
we BARELY survived bush...
>>
File: Jew afraid.jpg (83 KB, 649x720) Image search: [Google]
Jew afraid.jpg
83 KB, 649x720
>>708430495
Only a faggot muslim is scared of Trump
>>
>>708444810

If allegations mean anything trump is also a rapist
>>
>>708444810
Who did you rape honey was it that little girl again
>>
File: 1475044048611.jpg (53 KB, 615x672) Image search: [Google]
1475044048611.jpg
53 KB, 615x672
>>708444954
No, hes a cuck
>>
>>708444776
Off by one kys
>>
>>708445075

Trump is such a cuckservative
>>
>>708430495
It's this simple. If you want the next 4 to 8 years to be bad, vote Trump. If you want the next 40 to be bad, vote Hillary.
>>
>>708445075
That's not how you use cuck you stupid leftist faggot
>>
>>708430495
>am I the only one scared
Yes. Learn to control your emotions and not the other way around. There is no reason to be afraid of anything.

Either way, you're voting fir one of the same two parties we keep electing over and over, except this time, with an unprecedentedly poor figurehead, neither of whom will achieve anything since they are both utterly hated by congress, which is utterly hated by the public.

For all the hype and drama of the election cycle theatre, more than anything this election is the complete and total gear-grinding siezing of progress, and will amount to a one-term, do-nothing run that accomplishes nothing but postpones the future by another 4 years in order to prop up outdated worldviews while the rest if the world picks up steam.

Fear is the opposite of what you should be feeling. Immense, depressing, crushing boredom are more appropriate.
>>
>>708444990
I got raped by harambe and moonman. Moonman cumed on me while frothy watched and jerked his snowdick
>>
>>708445171

You spelled

> If you want the usa destroyed in _ yrs

Wrong
>>
>>708445232
Shut up cuck.
I dont need a bible wielding faggot to tell me shit nigger
>>
>>708444755

>thinking

They weren't, that's the answer.

The alt reich is the kneejerk of kneejerks where society's losers feel that gays, women, trans, blacks, liberals winning/gaining rights means they lose some illusory status they 'feeel' they have at the top of the shitpile. When you've failed resolutely in life, having a downtrodden group to pile on gives that illusion and now they can't do that so much any more.

They see society as a zero sum game rather than a co-op mission.

Shit, forgot I am on /b/: it's because they're dumb niggerfaggots
>>
>>708431533
For fucks/Keks sake I hope so. Goddamn I'd she gets it, it's going to roll all the way to the bottom where the paid protestors and CTR shills dwell.
>>
>>708433667
>not realizing that Hillary is even more of a warmonger than Trump.

You're not paying attention at all.
>>
File: 6163435623.jpg (7 KB, 275x184) Image search: [Google]
6163435623.jpg
7 KB, 275x184
>>708445306
This is getting me pretty fucking hard right now
>>
>>708444643
Thought you CTR chumps only hung out in POL
>>
>>708445325
Hate it when people do that
>>
Spic and nigs get handout from lib gov like oh bam uh gives them out in trillions
>>
>>708433448
At getting people killed.
>>
File: 1467829638553.jpg (110 KB, 720x679) Image search: [Google]
1467829638553.jpg
110 KB, 720x679
>>708444770
lol

>>708444821
Pic had nothing to do with what i was talking about roody poo.

This election is important, more important than the next 12 because whoever becomes the president will get to appoint new SUPREME COURT JUSTICES.

Hillary will appoint ones that will cause a MAJORITY of left leaning JUSTICES that will eat away at the constitution and the freedoms we have left.
>>
>>708445386

Keep dreaming those desperate, straw clutching dreams! :^)
>>
>>708430495
Embrace the dark side. Vote for Cheeto Jesus.
>>
File: big_thumbnail.jpg (25 KB, 513x490) Image search: [Google]
big_thumbnail.jpg
25 KB, 513x490
>>708445516
>CTR
nice try. i'm sure nimble america is paying you good for that comment.
>>
>>708445334
god will strike you down sinner
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 721x772) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 721x772
This is basically common sense but you know he will fucking follow through and it has the elites pissing themselves.
>>
OP here, ill say one good thing about trump, hes against TPP and NAFTA, and he never flip-flopped on that.
As opposed to Clinton.(use to be against it, not the wikileaks emails show shes clearly for it)

However i just dont feel like he knows what hes talking about at any given time.
>>
>>708430495
theres a chance Hillary will win and then die, so her vice president will take over. which isnt much better, but it still is better
>>
File: 35.jpg (42 KB, 294x469) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
42 KB, 294x469
>>
File: 1476652949210.png (33 KB, 820x650) Image search: [Google]
1476652949210.png
33 KB, 820x650
>>708445866
only CTR would save that pic.

You Have To Go Back.
>>
>>708445552

Funny how it's mostly red state whites on welfare huh? :^]
>>
>>708430495
Was going to vote trump bc he's a crazy fucking lunatic and would mobilize all the other inbred hayseeds to go nuts and get themselves killed in a civil war, + destroy the final remaining 2% of the respect this country has in the world, + just to see how fucked up things could get.

But now, Hillary is poking the Russian Bear again, so may have to bite for her to see if her reckless stupid dangerous game ends in mushroom clouds.
>>
>>708445681
>left leaning JUSTICES that will eat away at the constitution and the freedoms we have left.
why would they do that? without arguing some sort of conspiracy. and what makes you think left leaning means loss of freedom?
>>
>>708446021
only a paid nimble america shill would make that argument
>>
>>708446061
>why would they do that? without arguing some sort of conspiracy. and what makes you think left leaning means loss of freedom?
THIS IS ALL TRASH, ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT?
>>
>>708446021

Poor effort, you're FIRED! Low-energy, terrible!
>>
>>708445466
Frothy was created from a crack pipe from your druken grandfatheryour mothers cunt of a mouth and other magicall magic. Moonlord was fucking a hookers at Starbucks he was about to cume his moonlaser till a group of conservative children need help to kill frothy moonman launched his moon Lazer raping and kill them. Moonman confronted frothy. Frothy was cueing from the mouth and raped anyone who crossed his path. Moonman unloaded the moonlaser raping frothy to death and cumeing all over him there was a celebration were a marching band was made to memorialize moonman
>>
>>708445552
Its comments like this why you cant get any people of colour (this is how its spelled correctly.) to vote for the republican party, Its counter productive.
>>
>>708446260

Except for the small handful they pay to turn up for photo ops lol
>>
>>708446021
he said, constantly pumping out a never ending stream of propaganda pics.
>>
>>708445942
How do you 'know he will fucking follow through?' His entire platform of being a great business man is based on him backstabbing and cheating and failing. He has basically spent his entire life not 'fucking [following] through.'
>>
>>708446238
that's not an answer
>>
File: 1468293988911.gif (4 KB, 360x140) Image search: [Google]
1468293988911.gif
4 KB, 360x140
>>708446239
>Low-energy
lOl YOU WISH NERD VIRGIN.

>>708446381
3/10
>>
>>708446260
You have to spell it wrong there is no other way your the only hope
>>
>>708446061

The right have gone full retard this election. Hillary is right of center but to hear them prattle like she's Marx in a pantsuit is hilarious!
>>
File: 1472383470914s.jpg (30 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
1472383470914s.jpg
30 KB, 750x937
>>708446040
im breaking both my legs so i dont get drafted, then ill impregnate all the women while everyone is out dying, hhehheheheh
>>
>>708446472
Try asking a logical question and maybe i would answer it.
>>
>>708446485

>current year
>being this mad

:^)
>>
>>708442214
>So Europeans Africans and Asians? That would be mostly Europeans btw...
dude, drop that gay ass talk. you're getting nowhere fast, ever with that shit. obviously so.

at what point do you faggots stop crying and deem the people on a piece of land the new owners, how did the land ever get owners? punch yourself in the mouth and jam a metal rod down your throat you mentally retarded fuck..
>>
File: 1476145298622.jpg (65 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1476145298622.jpg
65 KB, 800x450
>>708446608
>>
Well fuck
>>
>>708446777

Yeah, standard right of center capitalism. What's your point Nimble America? Why do you hate the FREE MARKET?
>>
File: 1476752831029.png (477 KB, 605x746) Image search: [Google]
1476752831029.png
477 KB, 605x746
>>
>>708446745
If you want to make America great again... you send back all the whites blacks and and Asians, period.
>>
>>708442214
also, I will never give an inch of ground to your stupid argument and if you ever come for my land i'll shoot you in the face with extreme prejudiced. then I'd drag your dead ass body off my property to rot in the ditch
>>
>>708447066
native americans are dead dude, 2% of the population? where are the rest let's take care of them now.
>>
File: 1475603823444.jpg (471 KB, 1600x1053) Image search: [Google]
1475603823444.jpg
471 KB, 1600x1053
>>
White america eminem said that
>>
>>708430495
In four years you're going to look back on four years of a Clinton presidency and remember this moment, when I accurately predicted that everything would be exactly the fucking same.
>>
File: 1467147518473.jpg (83 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
1467147518473.jpg
83 KB, 576x517
MUH ACCOMPLISHMENTS
>MUH ACCOMPLISHMENTS
MUH ACCOMPLISHMENTS
>MUH ACCOMPLISHMENTS
>>
File: wide_cover_thumb.jpg (209 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
wide_cover_thumb.jpg
209 KB, 960x540
>>708433511
>they literally made their populace stupider on purpose so it'd be easier to manage them.

This. Explains. Everything.
>>
>>708436468
>Look at literally every wage raise in the past? Did it help people afford to live more? Nah.

The price of goods usually rises a fraction of what the minimum wage does. Wages are usually 15-30% of a company's costs, so raising the minimum wage raises prices only marginally compared to the increase in revenue for lower class individuals.

For instance, let's say that someone was previously on minimum wage at $7.25/hr. An increase to $12 is around a 60% increase in overall income for that individual. Do you expect prices of essential items to rise by 60%? Hell no, that would be insane.

Despite what people may believe, a higher minimum wage actually strengthens the economy. People have more money to purchase items they never could before, like expensive electronics, cars, vacations, etc. This leads to more jobs in those types of industries, since more people will be able to purchase them.

I will say that a minimum wage increase does usually affect "mom & pop" stores more than most, since they're more likely to have wages as a higher percentage of their overall costs.

The bottom line is that a bunch of money sitting in a bank does almost nothing for the economy. It helps the banks, but that's about it. However, when people in lower paying jobs get wage increases, they don't stack money in the bank, they spend it. Spending money is what fuels the economy, so having more money in the lower/middle class's hands is always better for the economy.
>>
>>708446061
>that nigga
>not realizing it's been the right wing justices that have done far and away the most damage in their quest for total authoritarian power, utterly entire amendments and raising millions and endlessly legislating to slash civil liberties.

When I was a kid, if there was a freedom scale, we used to be about a 7 or 8 out of ten. We'd be optimistic today to say we're a 4. It wasn't the hippies that brought you the patriot act and the institutionalized overreaches of government. We need an era of reform, and neither of these parties want it, because the people in charge of reforming it benefit from the system being as disfunctional as it is.

This country no longer has a functional mechanism to make good enough decisions to ensure a future worth working for and living in.
>>
File: 1476746018849.png (623 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
1476746018849.png
623 KB, 1136x640
>>708447234
BY 2030 THIS COUNTRY WILL BE AN ACTUAL SHITHOLE.
Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 70

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.