Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

feels thread post your feels, what's on your mind, wha

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 57
File: feelios.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
feelios.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
feels thread

post your feels, what's on your mind, what you're drinking, anything

>share what you're listening to subedition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLLFwka3Ofw
>>
Depression
>>
>>708180884
why?
>>
>>708181000
Anti social, family being torn apart, dad has Parkinson's, alone now and alwys will be alone. What else do you want to know?
>>
File: Adonis Anon.png (382 KB, 980x550) Image search: [Google]
Adonis Anon.png
382 KB, 980x550
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-c4cMGYXQs
>>
>Sunday night
>Have not doing my homeworks yet
>Why doing it?
>Student life sucks
>Family life sucks
>Personal life sucks

I feel like being detected with cancer o some "soon will be dead" disease would be better that all this bullshit.

I will always have the memories of better times.
>>
>>708182061
I feel /b/ro
>>
>>708182061

Same
>>
>>708182061
dude student life is the best

going to work after school is fucking horror
>>
File: 1472538274166.png (119 KB, 709x655) Image search: [Google]
1472538274166.png
119 KB, 709x655
>>
File: 1475994399673.jpg (1 MB, 778x5957) Image search: [Google]
1475994399673.jpg
1 MB, 778x5957
>>
File: tyf.jpg (19 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
tyf.jpg
19 KB, 480x480
>Plagued by bodily issues. Shit knees, back, shoulder, only in my early 20's
>Can't find a job that I'm qualified for
>Parents think I'm an alcoholic, might be I don't know
>Girlfriend of 4 and a half years broke up with me almost 2 years ago and I'm still not over it
>She broke up by basically moving state, only found out when her shit was gone
>Only fun I ever really have is playing old video games and browsing this shitshow of a board.

I don't even know what to do anymore.
>>
File: 1467431170661.jpg (62 KB, 686x471) Image search: [Google]
1467431170661.jpg
62 KB, 686x471
>>
>>708183242
don't worry mate

I've been there

took me a very long time but I got out of there, you'll find you path through life
>>
>>708183433
that hit me
>>
File: image.jpg (894 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
894 KB, 3264x2448
"For the noble Brutus hath told you Caesar was ambitious; if it were so, it was a grievous fault, and grievously hath Caesar answer'd it."
>>
Have an 8/10 gf of a long ass time who's in med school

Things are going great

Have 6-7/10 neighbor
She blew me last night and swallowed
>my gf gives better head
>my gf has a tighter puss (was seriously fisting this chick

GF saw the partial hickies which I easily explained away bc faithful

Wat do
>>
Dude I went to high school with died of an overdose a few months ago, didn't know him too well but we're friends on Facebook. He was dating this girl for a while and still was by the time he passed, didn't affect me really but now I see that she writes on his wall everyday about how much she misses him and wants him back, I guess she really loved him a lot and lost him so suddenly. Shit is so unbelievably heart breaking. Really makes you appreciate the ones around you
>>
File: IMG_20161016_020918.jpg (888 KB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161016_020918.jpg
888 KB, 1944x2592
My dog died last year. My only friend apart from one other person. I can't get over it
>>
>>708185226
You're a dick wad dude, why would you cheat on A your gf and B an 8/10 one
>>
I'll use the thread to get recent thoughts off my chest. Recently I turned 20 and realized the world is going down the shitter, maybe it's always been like this but I can't know. I genuinely don't give a fuck about society or the world anymore and find myself being alot happier. Only thing I care about now is not failing University because I'm too lazy to find a job. Used to worry about my virginity and used to spend all my time thinking about a girl that I had a thing with but we didn't go all the way and waiting to see her on the holidays when she's in town. Now I'll probably end up losing the v it on a uni party with some slut or selling it to a whore in a year, as for the girl I accepted that we won't be together and realized that I've only ever wanted a gf because I really liked her so now I'm cured of that shit too. I don't care that I don't have many friends, although the few I have aren't eager to do stuff anymore as they're busy and I've almost lost interest at the one thing I love - gaming because most of the new games are shitty and denuvo are making pirating (which is completely unenforceable where I live) hard. Bought the new wow and I'm having fun but I'll probably play a month more and quit and search for new games. Still the loss of my love hopes left me kind of empty, since they were the most motivational thing in my life and I feel like everything is pointless almost having panic attacks.
>>
>>708179914
Drinking cheap whiskey tonight, don't know what else to do I guess
>>
>>708185711
I feel bro
>>
>>708183993
Thanks, man. I really hope so 'cause if this is all I'm dealt for a hand, I may just have to fold.
>>
File: feels.png (366 KB, 1196x550) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
366 KB, 1196x550
OC
>>
>>708185245
Appreciate who exactly? My parents would be heart-broken if something happened to me but they're so over protective and treat me as if I'm not 20 but 10, as for the other people I know they'd probably just say too bad this happened and be done with it. I just don't see anyone asking me to get back aside for my parents to give me a jacket because it's only 1million grad in hell and I'll freeze if I don't dress warm.
>>
>>708186361
whatever you feel like you hold on and go on

it gets better

can't believe I made it but here I am and I have the whole fucking life in front of me and I look forward to spending it the way I want, stay strong my man
>>
>>708186587
Would you rather have them not care at all? I lost my mom to cancer at 19 and I'd rather have her be over protective and still around than to have her be gone. So yeah they may be over protective but atleast they care about you and they're alive to tell you they love you
>>
File: EC7G6vs.png (45 KB, 807x435) Image search: [Google]
EC7G6vs.png
45 KB, 807x435
>>
I can't get happy
>>
File: CYivbi1.png (380 KB, 1366x1200) Image search: [Google]
CYivbi1.png
380 KB, 1366x1200
>>
File: 2Z4SV5D.jpg (470 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
2Z4SV5D.jpg
470 KB, 1440x2560
I usually get stuck in classes with none of the people I hang out with but I can usually find a friend or two to sit by. In biology I sit by one of my friends and a few other randoms, a really pretty blonde and not only pretty but vary smart sits in a row or so behind me. Shes not very popular and most people don't know her (mainly because of a mix of grades in class). We share the same personalty and I would probably really hit it off with her, I never got the chance to talk to her, I have no problem talking to anyone especially girls but for some reason never talk to her. Sometime I see her walking in the halls before classes and I just smile, I have no classes with her now. I sometimes cry myself to sleep think about what I might have had. But I just can't see this being the end. Advice pls
>>
File: 1430454568490.jpg (44 KB, 800x663) Image search: [Google]
1430454568490.jpg
44 KB, 800x663
if you are feeling shitty and alone tonight stop by for someone talk to
https://discord.gg/MuAwJ
>>
>>708187925
Wait, I'm confused. You said she's in your biology class but then you said you have no classes with her now?
>>
>>708188151
She was a year ago.
>>
File: ODskapS.png (65 KB, 897x570) Image search: [Google]
ODskapS.png
65 KB, 897x570
>>
File: gfhnghfhdy.png (346 KB, 780x492) Image search: [Google]
gfhnghfhdy.png
346 KB, 780x492
>>
>>708187925
Yeah I still go full on spaghetti around girls I like can't help you here.
The girl I like and she likes me back sits next to me on a reunion, I talk with all the girls and dudes and catch up cracking jokes but the only thing I asked her although she was just by my side was "how's the University" to which I got a simple alright. She looked really good and was dressed really well but I acted ignoringly and avoided her gaze. She's shy so she also didn't try anything. I just can't have a conversation with her and ask her out.
>>
I fell in love with a married woman who was being beaten by her husband (who was a MtF tranny of all things). It was so stupid of me and I should have known that it would never work. The faggot went to jail for assulting her and I was there for her every step of the way like the little beta ass bitch I am. We clicked so well while he was in there. There was love.. But once he got out of jail he weezled his way back into her life with "promises of change" so she took him back like the naive woman she is.. I feel led on and hurt and now im a complete mess and im fucking tired of it all.
>>
wishing i was more social back in the days. wishing i never had seizures.
>>
>>708188294
If you still share the same subjects and have a similar personality then just approach her, you'll regret the missed opportunity in the future if you don't. If you approach her then you'll get the definitive answer as to whether she is interested or not, but just sitting around will never give you that answer. If you're thinking of sitting and waiting so she can make the first move, there is no point in this. If you want something, you go grab it yourself, you don't wait for it to come to you. So grow a pair, and break the ice.

I had to learn this the hard way, and I still think of what could have been. Don't make the same mistake that I did.
>>
No matter who you are, believe it or not, somebody will care, even if you don't know it. You matter to someone. It could be anyone, anywhere. Even if that seems ridiculous, because I don't know you, I care. Suicide hits close to home for me for a lot of reasons, and any single one that can be prevented gives me the strength to keep going that much longer. There are plenty of others that feel the same, and I encourage you to reach out to someone, even a total stranger, even someone on the internet like right now, with whatever you're going through. In my experience, people around you can't always help you the way you need not because they don't care, but because they don't understand. Please, if you're thinking of doing this, reach out to someone, because you might even find a friend in someone you don't even know.
>>
>>708185431
Because I was fucked up
Curious
Horny
And bored
>>
Suffering from anxiety currently haven't eaten since Wednesday which was a sandwich roughly 700 calories. Started thinking about cutting again which I haven't done since I was 14. Debating on taking blood thinners and slicing my wrists in my happy location with a picture of my love. Hopefully I can stop my weak ass heart with some coke or something alike.
Haven't because of her and my family but at this point its destroying me more and more. Getting to the point of no return. 270 pounds down to 230 in a sort period. I use to eat for comfort but I can't anymore.
>>
tired as fuck, scared shittless of WW3, afraid to even sleep, little panic mode i guess
>>
>>708179914
danish mindfulness dude, are you there? It's me, anon who doesn't know how to express feels

I've dreamed about her last night, never did it before, we've kissed multiple times in the dream, I woke up today so anxious, almost considering talking to her about how I feel, but I get so scared, don't know how to tell her, the words I use

What should I do, friend?
>>
>>708179914
I've been in this unshakable funk all day, I have no idea why but I'm stuck in this vague depression.
>>
> I posted on NoFap on Reddit originally
> this was about a month or two ago, real story
> will be answering questions if people want
> (1/4)
First let me introduce myself. I, 15M, have been struggling with this addiction for about 4 years now. For almost a year now, I have been trying to quit, but each time after about two weeks or less I would relapse. Each time I did it got harder and harder to quit. And the longer I went without it, the easier it was for the addiction to rationalize itself to me and convince me to fall back again. I was in an endless cycle of pain and struggle that I'm sure we are all much too familiar with.

Suddenly, it was clear to me. Something that I'm sure we all know: you can't quit alone. Just the other day, my friend and I were talking one day about life, depression, and the like when this came up. I was surprised to learn that he seemed to be having the same problem that I was. We decided that the obvious solution was to quit together, and that is just what we are doing. Let me tell you, knowing that you're not alone makes it all so much easier. We talked about our struggles, our obstacles, our goals. I let go of some of my baggage that I had never told anyone else before, and it felt like a weight being lifted from my shoulders. We are there to distract each other from the urges, and to help each other through the flatlines. If you have been trying to quit alone, find someone you trust and can confide in to get through this together. And if you don't have anyone like this in real life, this community is with you every step of the way.
>>
>>708191489
> (2/4)
Now, I am going to share with you a story and get to the title of this post. After my friend and I had come to this great realization, an idea struck me. So many of us feel lost and trapped with no way out, and the problem is that we think we are alone. I decided, and I honestly don't know how I decided, that I was going to keep track of my streak on my arm, for all to see. I wrote in sharpie the letters NF and the date when I had last done it (8/27). It doesnt seem to make much sense, and honestly I didn't think that it would make much of an impact, but I had it set in stone in my mind that I was going to do it. And so I did.

I had a few people ask me what it meant, and some of them who I knew wouldn't understand I just kept it secret. Then I went to my civics class and sat down next to my friend Y. I had known Y for about a year, both of us being sophomores and school having just started. We had become pretty good friends. When he saw my arm, he of course asked what it meant. Not really sure how to come out and say it, I kind of tip-toed around and hinted towards it until he understood. Then we shared a laugh about it. I told him how it was a thing I had been struggling with, and how I decided to cut it out completely. I explained that I had it on my arm because I thought it might help people realize that they aren't alone. We joked about it a bit, then went on with our usual day. That was Monday.
>>
>>708179914
>best friend and I had falling out a few months ago
>my other "friends" dont like me
>my other best friend has turned into an sjw and hates me for being "racist"
>tfw no gf
>tfw when V card intact
You know average shit
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/search/text/Welcome%20to%20the%20Monster%27s%20Ball.%20It%20always%20starts%20at%20midnight./
>>
>>708192011
Also
https://youtu.be/784Qdy8YeJ4
>>
>>708182061
Same feel /b/ro
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 321x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 321x339
>>708182061
Make the best of being in school I'm 18 and I regret every min of not taking advantage of my teen years. Go out and find some people with the same Intrest and don't give a fuck what people think of you cause no ones opinion about you matters. Go out and have fun. Don't just waste your time. Working is absolutely discusting and terrible. The money is nice but when you don't have anything/ anyone to spend it on its not worth it
>>
>>708191735
> (3/4)
The next day, we walked into civics class, sat down, and went about it as a normal class. I noticed something written on Y's hand. I asked him about it and looked closer. It was the letters LC, with the day's date, 8/30, on it. It was in just the same style as mine, only much smaller, as if he were hoping for it not to be noticed, but that he still wanted it to be there. I asked him what it meant. He told me the first letter stood for "last." He told me I would have to guess what the C meant. I assumed it was something trivial meant to mock mine lightheartedly, but he assured me it was serious. I guessed for awhile, and he said he would probably tell me later because he trusted me not to tell anyone. Then, a guess popped into my head. But it couldn't have been, it wouldn't make sense. Right? I said, "Y, it's not cutting is it?" He nodded reluctantly. My heart sank. Really he had always seemed fine to me. I never would've guessed it about him. He would always have some kind of cut on his arm, but I chalked it up to him being sporty and stopped questioning them months ago. After all, the cuts always looked minor and he always had some explanation for them. And like I said, he always seemed fine.

"We're going to quit together," I told him. Later at cross-country practice, when we were running our course and nobody was around, I asked him when he had started. He seemed eager to share, as if he had been hoping to tell someone for his whole life. I knew the feeling. I told him I understood, and began to share my stories. "Wait, you have depression?" He seemed surprised, like his whole life he thought he was the only one. He told me about all his anxieties and depression and pressure put on him, and I told him mine. Having just opened up to someone myself for the first time a few days ago, I could see how relieved he was to finally tell this to someone and be understood.
>>
File: 1475794017608.jpg (28 KB, 724x625) Image search: [Google]
1475794017608.jpg
28 KB, 724x625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAWcKPFWjYo

Made this today. Not sure what the fuck was going on in my head when I made it. It's kind of a psychotic dive into depression and lack of motivation and lack of people who understand you, mixed with some post-capitalism-hell themes.
>>
>>708192613
> (4/4)
> If you have questions ask away
He told me about some times he had almost killed himself, and how he never really wanted to, and how he just felt trapped. It really struck me how shocked he seemed to finally have someone understand. We went on sharing like this for the duration of the practice, and before we left we promised each other that we wouldn't fall into our respective vices. The whole time, I couldn't help thinking about how alone he thought he was, and how alone I previously thought I was, and how both our lives may well have been saved all because I somehow got it in my mind that I was going to show others that they aren't alone. 2 days ago, I never would have expected that writing one stupid little thing on my arm could have made such an impact.

If you managed to sit the whole way through this, I hope that you will take away 2 things. 1) You are not alone. You have people everywhere you can turn to, in person or online, and you will persevere and make it through this. No matter how trapped or stranded you feel, someone else is in the same place. 2) Be that person. Be that person that someone can turn to. Be that person that shows someone they aren't alone. Wear your recovery proudly. Let people know. You never know the kind of impact you will have on someone, even if it's just by showing them that others are in their place too. Whether it be masturbation, drug abuse, self-harm, or anything else, we are all in this together. You may be that beacon of hope for someone whom you'd never expect. You might just save a life.
> hope this helped somehow
>>
>>708192522
You are a teen
>>
File: 1464165438006.jpg (174 KB, 1300x960) Image search: [Google]
1464165438006.jpg
174 KB, 1300x960
>be me , 2 friends wich dont care about me
> live with mother , i pay for everything in the house
> 6 Months witouth working
feeling like a bag of shit all this time till the last month...talked with a girl i know for 4 years but rarely talk, i always liked her and all that shit. we go into a date perfect day, in the night we go to my house ,just to sleep....we end having sex and i dont had condoms at the time(fucking idiot) that happen 2 -3 times more.
Last 2 weeks she dont talk to me anymore, she is always buse , work/studys etc... but then in facebook some guy start tagging and comenting her stuff with "cute things"...now all i get from her is the "checked" in facebook whatsapp and shit...so i was one more for her....
the point here is ....im a bag of shit x2 , and scared as fuck because the sex witouth protection....im going to doctor tomorrow , if i have some hard shit...im going to kill her and the fucking throw myself into the train ...fucking bitch
PD: im a bit drunk , and ignore my shit english
>>
File: 1444185760028.jpg (40 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
1444185760028.jpg
40 KB, 550x512
>drinking

Jack Daniels straight.

>Music

https://soundcloud.com/complete/hell-back-by-complete

>mind

Just broke up with fiance of 7 years. No friends or family to fall back on. Same shitty job that barely pays rent.

JUST
>>
>>708192901
thank you for this. something so little really does make a diffrence
>>
I know i probably shouldnt post this here, since it IS 4chan... but theres a website for all of us fucked up people outthere. its www7cups.com you get matched with listeners who seem like they genuinely feel empathetic to what going on in your life. So this is my one good deed for the day. even if it helps one of us lonely faggots on this dreadful board, its worth it. Come, lets talk
>>
>>708191140
I'm going to sleep now, have shit to do in the morning

I'll try to figure it out by my self

if you see this, good night my friend
>>
>>708194641
Different anon but night mate and best of luck.
>>
>>708194641
yeah man, good luck
>>
File: 1473641390467.jpg (77 KB, 600x618) Image search: [Google]
1473641390467.jpg
77 KB, 600x618
I think im going to spend my life alone and this realization terrifies me.
>>
File: IMG_20161012_060650.jpg (57 KB, 1500x500) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161012_060650.jpg
57 KB, 1500x500
>i only have fun when i smoke weed
Fuck whats wrong with me when i'm sober im a anti social werid fuck but when im high i realize shit
>>
>tfw bf thinks sex is disgusting and you're in a basically sexless relationship but too confused and chickenshit to leave it

Drinking shitty wine and alcopops. Tired of feeling so unwanted. Being single was so much nicer in so many ways.
>>
File: 1315027963318.png (130 KB, 268x210) Image search: [Google]
1315027963318.png
130 KB, 268x210
Seriously thinking of ending it all soon

>love of my life, the one. is gone.
>sleeping in an unfinished basement
>no job
>no will
>zero money
>friends stopped talking to me

im done guys.
>>
>>708195460
Stop being such a faggot, you chose this.
>>
>>708195703
I didn't know what I was getting into. I didn't think we'd basically be celibate...

But yeah. I guess I did. I don't know what to do now. I've tried talking.
>>
>>708192522
Kek
>>
>>708195894

If it isn't working out for you, you really need to consider ending it. You're obviously not happy in the relationship.
>>
>>708195894
>buy phenibut
>take phenibut
>wait a few hours until inhibitions are gone
>break up
>???
>swallow someone elses cum
It's not that hard y'know
>>
>>708193138
I'm a teen with no friends in a dead end job that only want to be a kid again
>>
>>708196392
Go buy some acid
>>
>>708196164
I think I ruined my phenibut-taking abilities. It doesn't give me good effects anymore, just massive migraines.

>>708196039
Is it that unreasonable to want him to change...?
>>
Got out of a 5 year relationship a few months ago, dumped her because i was working myself into bad sexual psychoses, she found out about some shit, had some pretty traumatising emotional breakdowns.

Started doing alot of drugs after the breakup, completely threw myself into girls, fucked a couple, got an STD, scared some away on parties by completely spamming them with words, accompanied by pupils the size of canada.

Started taking stuff alone at home, people are usually just bad vibes anyway. Now i'm at the point where every day just feels like a dark void.
I have alot of talents, i still grab my guitar every day, i still sing, but my words and thoughts are becoming more and more meaningless.

Still talking to girls here and there, but having trouble keeping my goals straight.. I don't feel like this world needs more people anyway, why would i bother procreating?

Starting to look worse and worse, i was chubby before, but i can see myself get thinner..

I'm seeing more and more lines appear in my face, days are going by faster, i'm emotionally flat lining and in general

completely...
lost...
>>
I need to get this off my chest and see if anyone gets what I'm feeling, or if I'm just fuckin losing my mind.

For the past couple months, all I've been doing is over-analyzing the fuck out of everyone and everything, and I've come to the conclusion that almost every human is just a self-absorbed idiot who only cares about what meaningless pleasures they can grab in the immediate future. It's really bumming my mood, because I feel like all my so-called "friends" are just deceitful, selfish, egotistical, pretentious, idiots. No one really knows anything, no one really cares about anything. Everyone lacks ambition, passion. No one really thinks critically about ANYTHINF, and those who do are either snobs or, well, people that come here. I feel like I can only trust you guys now, and that's a depressing thought (no offense). I still have a HUGE group of friends, I'm just questioning who's genuinely loyal. I feel like everyone is only around me because of what I can do for them. No one really understands love. They only understand the dramatized, hyperbolic, rainbows and sunshine type of love glamorized in all forms of media. Love is harsh, it's difficult, it's not fun. You have to sacrifice your wants for the happiness of another, and it's a big responsibility. I'm not necessarily a yes man, but I feel like all I do is try to cheer people up.

So, is all I am a clown? Are we all just looking for some shred of substance inside of people that isn't there? Do we grasp on for dear life onto the idea that others have the same complex thoughts processes and self awareness as ourselves? I don't know, I just don't know. I think I'm losing my marbles, man.
>>
>>708196757
I guess you're probably just kinda fucked (only figuratively) then, maybe kratom? If he thinks sex is gross it's most likely a case of natural selection working itself out, you don't want his genes inside you.
>>
>>708194321
just a shameful self bump for this. www.7cups.com talk to someone who case for once. its free so even the jews can benefit from it
>>
>>708185274
Buy another dog
>>
>>708197123
But he's great in other ways... I enjoy his company, cuddling with him, his sense of humour, his personality, etc. It's everything I'd want out of a relationship but sex. I feel like that's a terrible reason to end it.
>>
>>708196565
In a fairly sheltered neaighboor hood and job does random drug tests.
>>
>>708197100
Anon, people are shitty they will fuck you over but heres the thing, not everyone. I will tell you a story and from there you can take it as you will.
>Drinking heavily at a party
>Shitty heart because of medical reasons
>Smoke a bowl of weed and get insanely sharp pains in my chest
>End of passing out and in by pain
>My now friend which was a coworker ended up helping me through this
>If it wasn't for her I to be honest would of panicked and caused me to have a cardiac arrest.
>She out of all people decided to help me. She the person who I know care for greatly helped me out of her non selfish life style.
>She is the reason I still choose to live.
>Be happy and enjoy life.

>>708190393
Me above. She is the reason I haven't gone through with it even though I've wanted too for months.
>>
>>708185274
Doggo died July 16th man, I feel you. He was my best bud since I was little, had to put him down. Holding him in my arms while the life slipped from his eyes was the hardest thing I had to, ever. I blamed myself, but honestly things just get old and die. Like you and me. I'm glad he's out of his misery cause he wasn't doing so hot, had a lot of issues. Cancer, back problems, blind in one eye, he was a broken old man. I'm glad he's at peace, playing with others guys' doggos. Your pupper and him are playing around in doggo heaven right now man, just tearing up toys, running as fast as they can, everything man. I know it.
>>
>>708197100

i've been struggling with the fact that in general people seem to lack the ability to objectively look at things and situations.. Everyone's just busy trying to satisfy the chemicals in their own heads, blindly following whatever feelings or thought process enters their state.

This realisation can grab me out of every day situations and just put me in a cynic post-modern state of depression out of the blue.

It's gotten to a state where i count the times my friends sigh, act purely out of self-interest or overlook other peoples feelings. And damn does it happen often.

I seriously feel like i'm the nicest guy i know sometimes..

People = shit, it's not you /b/ro
>>
>>708198033
I know there's good people man, but there isn't many. I don't expect perfection, just someone who cares. Someone who isn't blind, has some confidence in themselves in life. I need that ambition to help me be ambitious.
>>
>>708198206
I take comfort knowing someone gets it, man. Hopefully I can find people like us. Hell, maybe we can be buds. Where do you live?
>>
I hate where I work I hate where I live I hate 90% of the people ive encountered I hate people who have what they want I hate seeing people who're happy because I know I'm not I hate paying 400 dollars a month to people who I don't get respect from I hate having no friends I hate being home all day I'm 17 btw
>>
>>708198446
Amsterdam, the Netherlands.. You're welcome to crash on my couch ;)
>>
I have nothing.
>>
It's my birthday today, and I hate myself as never.
Constant self evaluation, realising I am nothibg but a shitstain with no future. Family won't care about me, friends are non existant, a single friend I have stopped talking to me.
How effective is jumping off a bridge lads?
>>
Fuck what a week. Ive lost two people. My friends dad just died on monday and my grandma died literally half an hour ago. I feel like ive lost two good friends. Please listen to this when you feel down
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ito5ELbyyxs
>>
>>708181000
Quads holy shit
>>
>>708195557
I love you, anon.
>no homo.
But I do.
>>
>>708198655
Checked, and it's pretty effective as long as it's over 100ft or so to concrete or water.
>>
>>708198559
Damn, I feel like people in Europe aren't robotic, vapid mongoloids man. I live in Philly and everyone here is so self-centered. Especially the women, they're so stuck up it isn't even funny. They're blinded by their love for self-perfection.
>>
>>708189364
lie forever
no other option
>>
>>708198310
Ask yourself this, whats stopping you from being who you want too be? I wanted to be happy when I was a child and never could be, I myself am trying to fix this but I simply can't without others. Be part of the others and help those who need it and not those who abuse others. In the end just be who you want to be and be happy. Go complete your goals and your desires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1p9kj-odnU
-I am not a man of words but a man of actions. A man of good actions and good intentions but sometimes I forget myself while living my everyday life. -My old math teacher who's daughter committed suicide which he later took his life on the day she took hers. Nov 23 2011
>>
>>708199103
You got kik? i downloaded it for some American slut i got off tinder the other night.
>>
File: 15 - 1.png (27 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
15 - 1.png
27 KB, 1024x768
>>708196167
>>
File: forrest-gump-jenny-grave.jpg (99 KB, 1014x419) Image search: [Google]
forrest-gump-jenny-grave.jpg
99 KB, 1014x419
>>
>>708193460
That's tough shit
>>
>>708188508
are you trying to kill me?
>>
When i was younger
I used to be sane
Everything excited me
Now everything feels the same

Did i forget about the road that lead me here
Or lose hope along the way?
I guess none of it matters
When all that i want to say is

I expected it to be so much brighter
>>
>turned 21 today
>birthdays do something to you sometimes
>went through the worst year of my life recently
>friends were in another country studying abroad
>alcohol to cope with the crippling loneliness
>got out of hand
>cocaine to numb myself
>keep thinking of putting some lead in my head
>but I'm better than that even if just by a tiny bit
>they came back and they were much less my friends than when they left
>got %100 clean and sober over the summer
>find out no one wants to room with me this year
>feels sickening bro
>am alone on my 21st birthday
>just finished lying to my mother on the phone about how much fun I had with friends tonight
>cheers guys (not actually drinking AA says drinking alone to numb sadness is a losing battle I believe it)
>>
Literally think about killling myself everyday. Constantly anxious, depressed and run down.

Never had a job, never had a gf, never had a close friend
>>
My best buddy is getting mad cucked by a thot and I want to help him and make him realize but he's not really open about emotions and stuff. Sucks. I'll probably break this down to him next week and ruin his day, but fuck it I'll know I did what's right and he'll forgive me.

Listening to this. Anything similar, shoot. I'm slowly getting into this genre.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufOOrt3gTtY&list=WL&index=22
>>
>>708199819
Fernanfloo
>>
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
‘Neath the halo of a streetlamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
No one dare
Disturb the sound of silence

“Fools” said I, “You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you”
But my words like silent raindrops fell
And echoed in the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said “The words of the prophets
Are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls
And whispered in the sounds of silence”
>>
>>708197100
So much teenage angst. Don't worry, it'll pass. Just tough it out.
>>
>>708199934
Oh and here's what I'm listening to
https://youtu.be/byfU8qO3yvg
>>
>>708199393
Thank you, anon. Your words give me strength.
>>
>>708199934
I'll be friends with you. Lets go get wasted in your local club
>>
File: 000.jpg (61 KB, 750x1066) Image search: [Google]
000.jpg
61 KB, 750x1066
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6VD3gpjkzo
>>
>>708200066
>>708199934
>>708199103

Add me on kik for someone to talk to: Basjehay

I'm not sure if that's enough info? I never use this App, im European oO
>>
>>708200291
No, that's what pisses me off. I'm fucking 26, man. I was a happy ass teenager. Anxious, but content with where I was in life. Now I'm just pissed at everyone. I feel childish about it, but I still stand by my viewpoint.
>>
>>708200394
214,469,972 mean anything to you by chance?
>>
>>708200594
Nah lol
>>
>>708197896
Acid has a half life of like 4 hours mate
>>
>>708200521
Damn. Nevermind. Might be that youbjust have to come to terms with the society you live in. You can't change who people are on your own. That's selfish and naive. The best thing you can do is change to better fit in and accept those around you for who they are. Or you know...
>>
>>708200381
Just be happy and go do your goals. We need another lover in the world not another hater. Just be happy and live your life the way you want but don't forget about yourself. You should always come first never second.
-Today we live Tomorrow we die Not forgotten not forgiven but remembered by our actions.
Be happy anon that you make someones day that much better. Lend a hand and in return it will be handed back to you with more care.
>>
Lets see....Drinking problem, unemployed, gf dumped me and I cant get over her. Well thats about it I guess.
>>
asdf
>>
>>708197642
You could try teasing him, wearing less clothes around the house and shit like that, unless he's asexual or something, then I guess you just have to figure it out youraelf.
>>
File: 1475976953707.jpg (32 KB, 385x439) Image search: [Google]
1475976953707.jpg
32 KB, 385x439
>Like this girl for a long time.
>Perfect, witty, beautiful, funny, can stand my autism
>Shes has a bf, never see the guy ever so whatever.
>We grow pretty close, flirt a lot
>Just a spot of fun, don't think much of it.
>Want it to go further, but eh.

>Midnight, chilling in bed.
>Get a text from girl.
>>Do you have feelings for me?
>Fuck, do I tell the truth?
>I text back in the affirmative.
>Sweating, heart pounding when a ton of texts come in.
>Admission of love, broke up with her bf, asks if I want to go on a date
>I must have died, happiest day of my life, God is real, ect.
>Plan a date for the next weekend (she texted on a Friday)
>Wake up feeling like the world was my fucking bitch.
>Plan a ton of odd jobs so I can treat this girl like a queen.
>Plan jobs all weekend, start working that day to get the money
>Get a text from the Girl, asks if I want to get breakfast
>"Sorry, doing some work. We'll have fun this weekend though"

>Middle of day, round 1pm, get text.
>Anon, I got back together with my boyfriend
>In less than 24 hours I had it all then lost it all.
>Viva La Vida plays on the radio, fucking coincedence that ruined the tune for me.

There is more that is happening now involving same girl if Anons want to hear it. I could use any advice you guys have too.
>>
Im not sad but I have that sensation of emptyness.
Im repeating for 3th year in highschool, im not dumb its just It doesnt interests me at all. My friends are all in college and I almost never see them.
Now I spend my days working 7 hours everyday in a Bar speaking with old people about the fucking lives and every week I go to the cinema alone just to get out from house and work.
I dont have a girlfriend because all my social life is that fucking bar and Im to tired to go out alone to meet somebody.
I think Im tired of my house and my work and the fucking highschool and until I end that bullshit ill be like this.
So Ill be other year more alone and tired.
>>
>>708201548
Damn
>>
>>708201548

she got dumped by bf. he came back, she gladly got ack together.

you second string mate. nothing but heart ache there
>>
>>708181943
Adonis Anon here, any questions?
>>
>>708201548
i just, dont have a reaction image for this

damn
>>
>>708201637
Right now its sounding this. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=051C0FiNX5U
>>
>>708200381
Dont know if you are still here but I am going to go out for a walk. Take care and don't forget to live life to the fullest unlike me. Dont become me.
>>
in feeling like Rocky winning the battle of my life
>>
File: 7cups.png (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
7cups.png
25 KB, 300x300
>>708197543
last bump for this website www.7cups.com
such a great place for all us loneyly and confused faggots who just need to talk
>>
>>708201637
>3th
Stay in school bruh

Actually don't. If you have got nothing going for you, just fuck off and get a shitty job elsewere and meet new people. Keep moving round till you are content
>>
>>708203051
Ive spent 3 years on that and this year I only have 3 hours at week. I dont want to throw away those years for nothing.
>>
>>708182061
same /b/ro, as soon as my personal life picked up, shit hit the fan with my family life and its all weighing me down even though I had nothing to do with any of it
>>
>>708203599
i spent 10 years being forced to go to school and 100% threw that shit away. dont do something you dont like, its not worth it
>>
>>708203599
Get a new job, get a new house, get a hobby to occupy time, shoot up the school, get tinder
Done
>>
File: 6Nz0ODO.jpg (231 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
6Nz0ODO.jpg
231 KB, 1680x1050
>Mom disowned me
>Family hates me
>Everyone else likes me though
>Depression and social anxiety getting worse and worse
>Got a job, got a girlfriend, doing okay in school, things start looking up
>Day after officially asking gf out, tore meniscus
>I walk everywhere, so I am stuck home now and can not get to her
>Feel trapped in my own home now
>Thoughts of my past come up while i sit thinking with nothing better to do
>Hopelessness comes back
>Asshole starts talking trash
>Mom starts talking shit about me, all lies
>Try to contact one close friend, no answer
>Memories and memories stack up, the actions of the day also pile
>Remember why I have been suicidal
>Hoping for a better day tomorrow (its 2345 here)
>Day after is my cakeday
Is it wrong to kill yourself on your birthday?
Reply for more info, idk how long i will be on
>>
>shitty family life
>doing poorly in school bc cant sleep/always feeling depressed
>friends think me joking abot being super depressed is only a joke but its a sad attempt at venting
>somehow have a qt 3.14 gf
>she is the only reason I have left to keep fighting the urge to just end my pain
>slowly losing my fucking mind
decided that once Im single again Im going to end it not quite sure how yet, still in the works but Im out of fucking options I just want this pain of everyday life to stop.
>>
I'm so fucking lonely, I'd do anything to have any kind of meaningful connection with another person. A romantic relationship would be nice, but I'd kill for even a few friends.

Every time I try to reach out to another person I feel like all they ever do is humour me. They'll always make small talk with me and be nice, but you can tell they're just being polite. No one ever genuinely enjoys my company, I'd give anything for someone to WANT to hang around with me... For it to not be just a menial thing they have to get through, but for them to enjoy my presence, I'd give anything for that...
>>
>>708179914
this always helps me get thru my feels
>https://youtu.be/vYR2xV4hJ4Y
>>
File: 101030.jpg (80 KB, 736x883) Image search: [Google]
101030.jpg
80 KB, 736x883
had the worst panic attack yesterday after smoking a shit load of weed... I can't smoke it. i just overthink everything and panic... it's so fucking scary. Now I'm just depressed and I feel stuck. I want out
>>
>>708205243
I know what you mean man, weed takes me to dark places. I don't panic but it makes me feel like shit
>>
>>708204379

nigga i have atorn meniscus in my knee and shoulder, and completely torn PCL in my same knee (as in it no longer exists)

i was hit by a SUV at about 20 mph head on. faggot was leaving out of an entrance only

i work out everyday and have an active job. its a temporary set back at most.
>>
>>708205192
eric andre is funny as hell. i always like to resort to comedy to get out of this depression. thanks anon
>>
Any of you loners have gfs? How did you find them?
>>
File: 1476155438276.jpg (159 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
1476155438276.jpg
159 KB, 746x982
>>708201818
>>708202094
>>708202468

Heres the kicker mates.

>Go ice cold immediately.
>All her friends are my friends, they don't outright tell her, but back away
>I am not particularly popular, but many people know me and I have help many peeps out.
>Everyone whispers about it, all eyes on us for a long time.
>Nearly a year goes by.
>See her, but pretend shes not even there. Friends don't talk to her much.
>Sister convinces me to at least invite her to stuff with our friends
>Do it, still ignore her.

>Over this time I have reined in my autism, started throwing myself into working out, reading, being a bit more personable.
>Still pretty weird, but do it as a signature thing cause people know/enjoy that stuff around me.
>More people like me than before. Not much of a talker to some but can at least have a conversation.
>Family history of childhood acne, beat that shit to the ground with meds.
>I'm not ugly, average really. Got high cheekbones and a perky nose that girls like for some reason.
>Life is okay.

Back to recent.
>So, Girl has been coming to hang with us when friends go out.
>Large group of close friends, so always 5+ people.
>Put new skills to work and manage to converse with Girl when among friends.
>Slowly talking more
>I look better, talk less autistic, and am more popular than before
>I still keep things a bit distant.

Fast forward 2 month to this month
>Me and girl are closer than ever before
>Driving with her everywhere, hanging out late nights, skips out on bf to hang.
>Now she flirts at me, we playfully pinch and hit each other.

Fast forward to this weekend
>Large party of close friends at my house
>Everyone having fun, hanging out
>Me and girl sitting next to and messing with each other.
>Night gets late, peeps sleep over, some leave.
>Me and Girl end up last awake
>Watching Sovietwomble and just random funny game bits on youtube.
>Drink coffee together
>Sit really close and mess with each other.

1/2
>>
>>708205659
Yeah went out with an old friend to catch up and she was tagging along with her and we started talking from there.
>>
>>708205243

quit it man. ive been sober (off pot, still drink) for 2 years in march. ive never been so productive

>got job
>went vegetarian
>finally got over toxic ex, was able to forgive her
> lost 30+ pounds of fat
> got accepted into grad school

you dont realize how bad it is till you off it. it stopped me from maturing for years
>>
>>708199934
Happy Birthday Bro
>>
>>708205792
yeah, everyone i speak to meets them through mutual friends, but i was hoping to be able to do that without friends
>>
>>708205855
weed has fucked up all my friends. it's so bad for your mental health, it causes you to become apathetic, childish, and ignorant. after seeing what it did to me and my friends in my youth i will never touch it again. it's has no place in recreational use.
>>
>>708206043
same here. cute asian girl i know i really want to date, but i don't know any of her friends, and I haven't talked to her in a long time.
>>
>>708206175
how did you meet her?
>>
>>708206056

agreed. i only wish i learned this in highschool. feel like i fucked up 7 years of my life
>>
>>708205855
>>708206056

Idk man, I think it depends on you. I'm able to have a fairly productive life and still use it. Just don't get carried away you know
>>
File: 1472440003124.jpg (226 KB, 2101x790) Image search: [Google]
1472440003124.jpg
226 KB, 2101x790
>>708179914
>>
>>708206260
had a class with her in high school. I'm a senior now and I haven't had a gf in 3 yrs.
>>
>>708206369

true. im not a pot hater. but it was really bad for me

im an all or nothing type of person, definitely got caried away
>>
File: David Higgs sucide.png (750 KB, 2632x1872) Image search: [Google]
David Higgs sucide.png
750 KB, 2632x1872
hopefully this isnt tiny.
>>
>>708206478
every time I hear people call for war, more boots on the ground in the middle east, i will think of shit like this. war is not a fucking game, it is loss and destruction of humanity for objective gain. it's not to be played with. i never wanted to ask my grandpa what his time in korea was like because i didn't want him to have to remember horrors like this.
>>
>>708205855
it definitely depends on who you are, i know loads of peeps who smoke weed and function very highly
>>
Mommy wouldn't buy me tendies. :(
>>
File: 1474418402214-1.jpg (117 KB, 1080x520) Image search: [Google]
1474418402214-1.jpg
117 KB, 1080x520
>>708205730
>Morning comes, leave mostly asleep friends with sister as I got to do a small bit of work
>Girl is still awake, figure she drove here so whateves.
>Leave and actually end up working 3 hours, woops.
>Arrive home, no cars so expect everyones gone.
>Go to room, see that Girl crawled into my bed, curled up, and fell asleep.
>Whelp, sleeping on couch it is.
>Slept for a bit, wake up and shes awake.
>Acting weird.
>Usually drive her round so expect I have to take her home.
>Nope she calls her mom to take her.
>...okay
>Do a few small talk texts, shes texting very short and abrupt.
>Offer to take her to a party another friend is having
>Nope
>Offer to take her to the local coffee/gaming shop all of us usually go to
>Nope

I have no idea whats going on, but all I can think about is whats going to happen with her soon. My gut tells me I am about to get heart broken again and get told we need distance.

How can I prevent this? Can I some how win her over?

Shes the only girl around I can really stand and is not a doorknob. I don't want to persue girls just to have them, but I find myself thinking about just going on a sex spree and saying fuck emotions.
>>
File: 1475877806455.jpg (13 KB, 508x196) Image search: [Google]
1475877806455.jpg
13 KB, 508x196
When you get it, this will hit hard.
>>
>>708207281
She has a boyfriend you stupid fucking mong, get over it.
>>
>>708207594
just did that, feel worse than i think....
>>
File: OC.jpg (35 KB, 385x385) Image search: [Google]
OC.jpg
35 KB, 385x385
i want a gf just because nobody has touched me in months and im so fucking lonely. i need someone who actually wants to be around me
>>
File: 1476414107397.png (912 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1476414107397.png
912 KB, 1024x768
it can only get worse before it gets better. And that scares me
>>
>>708199934
dont feel too bad, I haven't had a birthday festivity in 4 years.
>>
>>708208245
>months
lol
>>
>>708199934
it's your 21 birthday dude, you should be drinking. i don't think anyone would consider getting drunk on your 21st alcoholism
>>
I feel like Hillary Clinton has a chance to be president.

That depresses the shit out of me.

Honestly, if Trump doesn't win, I think the whole world is fucked.
>>
File: ss (2016-10-15 at 08.21.22).jpg (2 MB, 970x4706) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-10-15 at 08.21.22).jpg
2 MB, 970x4706
>>
>>708208245
I want to be around you, but I'm not Elastigirl or Dr. Reed. I can't stretch far enough to be around you.
>>
>>708181943
what a fucking storytale.
>>
>>708207632
I tell myself that all the time. It sucks though mate. Shes always around, always flirting. I want to just tell her to piss off or just get over it yet can't.

Its like I am a starving man and someone keeps pushing a plate of food just out of reach every time I try to eat.
>>
>>708208614
what is that a long time? fuck.
>>
File: adonis.jpg (180 KB, 525x700) Image search: [Google]
adonis.jpg
180 KB, 525x700
>>708209115
i guess the story couldve been written more personally/carefully. -adonis.
>>
>>708209288
no m8, thats not a long time
chin up
>>
>>708181320
Quit being a cry baby bro. Things could be worse
>>
>>708200479
>>
>>708209288
most people on here are virgins, the fact that you're complaining about not being touched for months, not even years, just months is pretty funny tbh
>>
>>708208755
No friends to drink with... also blue laws in Texas make getting booze on Sundays harder than Tim Duncan having standing sex with a midget.
>>
>>708209473
this argument is stupid. things can be better too, so can i not be happy because of that? people are entitled to their feelings, fuck off.
>>
>>708195460
Your bf sounds like the devil. My god, you better leave that "guy" and find yourself a real man honey.

Won't even have sex with his gf, what the fuck is that. I'm serious, that shit is not right. Damn. I'm fucking angry for you
>>
>>708209587
your right this a feels thread, not a kick somebody when they are down thread
>>
>>708188508
This copy pasta sucks. If it is even true why would his dad make him feel shit for not having friends. A good father would be his friend instead.
>>
>>708209549
well shit dude, you should do something, you don't want to miss out on your 21st. i don't have any friends so i usually just go out partying myself, it's not too bad actually
>>
>>708206478
fucking hell thats heavy shit
>>
i lost my gf a bit over a month ago. I was(and still am really) a complete mess. I come on, and just realized i actually am lucky. She was my first gf, first kiss, first person i felt this connection with. Im fucking 14. People on here are still kissless and GF-less. I am more fortunate than many. I really feel for you guys, because it hurts now, and i cant imagine how it must feel for you guys. Just, best of luck to all of you
>>
>>708209587
Quit crying and go out and get some pussy. You will feel a lot better. I'm not even trying to talk down on you but you have to make an attempt at least
>>
>>708193531
uhm bruh not that I dont believe you but wtf? why would she break up with you after 7 years when you were engaged to be married? this stinks of bullshit.
>>
>>708208245
i was alone for 8 years , meet a girl 4 years ago and added her to facebook but we never meet again till the last month,i always liked her , we have a great day and sex 2-3 times that week , today 1 month later she have other guy , she dont talk to me anymore, in the last 2 weeks she has send me like 5 messages always saying she is busy with studys and work and has no time for nothing , but then in facebook i saw the other guy tagging her , and commenting her with cute words and emojis and bla bla....
In the past hour i have send like 20 Messages to her whatsapp and got like 5 checked and then went off.
I KNOW THE TYPE OF GIRL SHE WAS , i know i know it , but look at me now...drunk and crying at my laptop 1:30 am here but,i feel so happy for the first time in so many years ...and i was just 1 guy more she has sex with
THIS YEAR IS GREAT AND SHIT AT THE SAME TIME , one day want to kill myself and the other want to be happy and productive and then kill myself again...feel like a SHIT
25 yo and she is 33
>>
File: 4557.jpg (248 KB, 730x1024) Image search: [Google]
4557.jpg
248 KB, 730x1024
>>708209531
well, on the flip side of the virgin coin, when you do have sex, it will definitely be with someone you truly love, not some random whore in grade school. Honestly, its much more meaningful to feel intimate with someone who you are utterly in love with, than with someone who you'll forget before long. -Adonis
>>
My life has been fucked for the majority of it's existence, and I'm only 18. I'm no longer homeless, but in Army and have nobody to love. Mom didn't get to see me not be a piece of shit and I just want to be able to see her again. Realize I'll prob be alone rest of my life and will find no one to love me. Prob gonna kill myself soon.
>>
>>708197123
>implying a man can have butt babies.
>>
File: IMG_7288.jpg (50 KB, 677x379) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7288.jpg
50 KB, 677x379
2013 reflections.

The year 2013 blows my mind. In a sense a lot went right, but still ended up bad with the suicide of one of my closest friends. I wish I outreached to him during his final days.

One thing bothers me about my last relationship; I never took any pictures of us together. I am kindly reminded of her kissing me on the cheek and finally on the mouth...Why didn't I value that? Why couldn't I have a little bit more confidence?

After the relationship, 2013 ended up in a wreck with me changing my major and taking a break from school. 2014-2015 was a waste of time and money and I almost killed myself.

2015-present has actually shown improvement.

Why the fuck am I posting this on an image board.
>>
>>708210044
you thinking that fucking women cures depression just shows how ignorant you are. no matter what I do, I always feel hollow. Not OP, but seriously, fuck off with your "alpha male" chad level shit
>>
>>708197100
you have borderline personality disorder. its atough road to tow. get some help.
>>
>>708210738
>
>>
>>708210407
You're 18 and doing more than what I did at your age. Be strong man.
>>
>>708183067
>got milk
my sides are in orbit
>>
>>708210192
your 25 dude, why fuck a 33 year old when you can fuck a early 20s girl in her prime?
>>
>>708209926
Im in Dallas Texas. Find me a club or bar or whatever that i can still go to and I swear Ill leave right now and try to make something of today.
>>
File: IMG_7167.jpg (11 KB, 306x191) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7167.jpg
11 KB, 306x191
>>708207594
No anon...Don't...It's not the same.
>>
>>708211214
yeah, that's probably going to be tough on a sunday, but do something this friday! it's your first fri as a 21 year old, i would do something fun, even if it just getting shitfaced at a club and making a fool of yourself. anything's better than looking back and regretting not doing shit 20 years down the road imo
>>
>>708211019
because im full of shit ,im not ugly, but my attitude is shit and depressed , and this girls is pretty, every girl i have meet in the last 8 years 8 FUCKING YEARS friendzone me , dont even a kiss or something... not cuddle not a fucking shit not hands together and all that...
I went out with that 33 yo women because were friends in facebook and went as friends , but we ended in my house because she has family problems that day ...and we ended watching netflix and then everything happen...
today is one of these days i fucking want to kill me , im drunk but dont have any pills or shit like that , not even Lsd or weed or something , just vodka
>>
File: IMG_6912.jpg (259 KB, 475x600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6912.jpg
259 KB, 475x600
>>708206478
Fuck war. Fuck war fuck war fuck it all man...this is not fair to anyone...fuck a god that can appear to Saul but won't appear to a modern society.
>>
>>708211579
Im going to vegas next friday actually
>>
File: 1476383413616.webm (797 KB, 578x346) Image search: [Google]
1476383413616.webm
797 KB, 578x346
Why did I get married. Why did I have a kid. I knew it wouldn't work but I stayed because I hate being alone. No one will ever understand me. A guy that just wants to a girl. Live life as a woman and be free. getting dicked down sounds fun. BUT Even then would I be happy? Or have I just been overthinking everything and truly am just bored.
>>
>>708211948
well, that sucks, i hope it gets better.

on a side note, just curious, but why did you mention LSD? like pills and weed i get, but why would you want to trip when you're this depressed? you'd liteally be sent straight to hell
>>
>>708212007
nice, going with friends?
>>
>>708205394
>>708205243
Weed takes you out of yourself. Asking yourself questions on weed is like asking someone who knows you about yourself and getting their no bullshit answer they say to themselves before they filter it. In other words its like finding out what you would think of yourself if you were another person.
>>
>>708212340
Family... running low on friends recently but better times are on the way i Hope
>>
>>708212296
I like it, i feel "empty" thinking of all that shit but not depressed just empty....idk and at the same time i laugh a lot
>>
>>708212393
interesting perspective anon
never thought of it this way
>>
>>708212393
i don't find that to be true. weed usually just makes me feel extremely shit about something that i realize i next day i was just being paranoid about. like for instance, if i'm with friends, i'll be convinced they all hate me and are just mocking me with everything they say.

what you described sounds more like a shrooms or acid
>>
>>708210914
Bro I miss her. She was literally all I had in this world. I was short of clothes but I had a phone to talk to her. Worst part was I was a piece of shit. I turned my own insecurities against her. Then she fucking died. I became a better person. She'll never see that.
>>
Girlfriend from distant relationship being kinda a dick lately for no reason at all. I'm afraid that she found someone else, or maybe she is just on her period. I don't know.
>>
I want to be a girl
>>
one of my friends smokes weed to relieve stress, others have gfs to talk to to get rid of stress and shit. I lost my gf, and we both sorta used each other to vent. I currently am just fucked. Im stressed the fuck out and sad. Wat do /b/? Im curious about weed, but also dont want to end up a hippie fuck or addicted or shit like that. Im considering just stealing some alcohol and drinking my pains away
>>
>>708212780
She's getting dicked down. Sorry
>>
>>708212743
i'm so sorry to hear that anon, no one should have to lose a parent at such a young age. I'm sure she understand that you were still a kid and didn't take the things you said personally. i bet she'd be proud of you know
>>
>>708212864
Me too lets connect
>>
>>708212944
I am under negation, but deep inside I know this is true.
>>
>>708207281
you didnt fuck her for one. she probably would have left her bf for you.
>>
Ok so this is my first post on 4chan

About myself:I am somewhat a privileged fuking kid because I go to a us private school and I'm actually from china so it's like 50k usd a year. Im 16M.
I just feel like such a fuking privileged fukboi rn, like I see shit here and I realize that I have not seen shit. And that pisses me off. People are out there fighting depression and shit and I'm here not even able to do homework for tmmrw. I have a good friend and no gf ever, I am also friends w/ some guys. And I'm just pissed off that I only want to befriend the party kids while there are people out there who give a shit about me that I ignored for a year. I am just pissed off at how much of a fuking dumbass I am. And still I want to be friends with the party kids, I still don't care about the people who give a shit about me. I am just fuking pissed that I'm a stupid ass teenager. And I'm pissed that I'm angry at this type of shit.
>>
Add me on kik femanons preferred
DasLebenistlangwe
>>
>>708212966
I want to believe. I always said I'd kill myself when my mother passed. But I was on the path to improving myself already and my mom seemed excited for what I'd do in this world. If I did it now everybody would blame it on her and how she raised me. So now I'm just fighting to be the best I could for her. But where do I find happiness in all this shit?
>>
File: better profile picture.jpg (58 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
better profile picture.jpg
58 KB, 480x640
well really lately ive been feeling like life is crap all my parents are worrying about is me getting a job instead of me myself not only that but my parents and i argue constantly this may not seem like anything compared to other peoples lives but i just want to say the only time i go to sleep at a decent time is when ive found something worth waking up for im honestly completely alone and im thinking about seeing a psychiatrist to see if i have ptsd from last december when i got drunk and pulled a knife on my dad its like every time i see police lights or red and blue flashing lights i feel like its still that day i cant seem to get over the day that happened but it brought many mental problems which is probably why im an edgy little shit

pic related
>>
>>708210829
Thanks for the nice music anon.
>>
>>708213622
i want to feel bad, but i laughed a little bit. Sorry mate, the pic
>>
>>708213622
See a psychiatrist man. Sort that shit out.
>>
File: 1475747903777.jpg (84 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1475747903777.jpg
84 KB, 640x640
Why did I get married. Why did I have a kid. I knew it wouldn't work but I stayed because I hate being alone. No one will ever understand me. A guy that just wants to a girl. Live life as a woman and be free. getting dicked down sounds fun. BUT Even then would I be happy? Or have I just been overthinking everything and truly am just bored.
>>
>>708213004
Connect how?
>>
>>708213577
i don't think that's true. if you improved yourself, i don't think people would blame anyone, they'd just be happy for you. hell, if anything, i'd think that you are improving yourself out of respect for your mother because that's what she wanted
>>
>>708213383
what the fuck is this shit? why are there 14 and 16 year olds posting and no one is giving them shit?
>>
>>708212614
weeds different for different people. If you are naturally paranoid then weed will accentuate that feeling and maybe you feel that way because they really dont like hanging out with you. I realized all my pothead friends I had I would never hang out with if it wasnt for the weed.
>>
File: 1472299977776.jpg (839 KB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1472299977776.jpg
839 KB, 4000x3000
>>708213945
Email? Idk but it be nice to have a friend who relates to wanting to be a female also
>>
>>708213932
I feel the same, anon.
>>
>>708213932
how old are you
>>
My fiance left me. She took my virginity. She was my only girlfriend through most of high school and college. I started getting into my field of work and working for a congresswoman. She said I never had time for her anymore. We got into a fight and left. I was going to buy a house for us since I was now making money but since she left me I can't do anything. I'm still ok at work but as soon as I get home I want to hang myself. I've started dating but I never feel in love. I couldn't have sex with my new gf of the time. I constantly hate myself for letting her go. I threw my anger at her when I should've just told her I was working hard to secure our future. I make almost 6 figures. I'm only 22. And I want to die.
>>
>>708214036
Because this is a nice thread, probably the only nice one on 4chan rn.
>>
File: IMG_20160731_013649.jpg (41 KB, 480x298) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160731_013649.jpg
41 KB, 480x298
I envy my friends and their great lives. They all seem so figured out, good grades , they're not unattractive, they're living life while im wasting away eating non stop and on my computer.
>>
>>708214186
Let's connect? I need a friend to relate too.
>>708214209
>>>708213932 (You)
>how old are you
I am 26
>>
>>708214142
I'll tell you this. you aint never gunna have an ass and pussy like that. why bother.
>>
>>708214142
Umm you have a kik?
>>
>>708214377
Same man but u gon make it someday, it's just gonna take time.
>>
>>708214237
getting married in your early 20s is like leaving a party at 9. your 20s are ahead of you, you dodged a bullet if anything imo. enjoy your 20s and then settle down in your late 20s.

if i were you, i'd work my ass off making the most of my career, and use the high salary to party, fuck random girls, just blow off steam you know. i think you deserve a break after such a long relationship
>>
>>708214425
i am only 15 gonna be honest most people say i shouldnt be on 4chan but i think its the only place i find peace
>>
File: 1476675624560.jpg (481 KB, 2000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1476675624560.jpg
481 KB, 2000x3000
>>708214454
Why? Idk why. I been aaking myself this since ia was 7 putting on my moms panties
>>
>>708214425
isn't that a bit too young to be married and have a kid?
>>
>>708214425
nevermind im an idiot it wast for me
>>
>>708214462
Deathcoc16
>>
>Im 20 years old
>living at home
>grew up very poor never could afford presents for birthdays ect
>father has gambling problems
>3 siblings
>i have a shit job
>no money to spend on myself because all my pay check goes to bills
>my friends are all from wealthy families so i can never afford to do stuff with them
>father is greatly depressed all the time only thing keeps him happy is me doing a sport
>forced to do a sport i couldn't give a fuck about but if i stop my father will most likely kill himself because he has no other motive to live
>always applying for jobs trying to get a better one
>cant afford college
>been like this for the last 3 years since my mom left us
>tonights the night
>im sick of the stress
>sick of being left out
>sick of working at a worthless job
>sick of it all

Im not scared of dying but i think its time to go home
>>
>>708214857
Suck your dads dick
Dress up and be his new wife
Boom depression gone
>>
>>708214661
well get some fake tits and go for it I guess. people seem to be pretty accepting of this kind of stuff now.
>>
>>708214753
Yeah fml
>>708214654
>>708214654
What peace do u find?
>>
you make it sound to good to be true
>>
>>708214857
why are you willing to continue playing a sport for your father's sake but okay with killing yourself when you know that would destroy him unimaginably more? your life sucks tbh, and it's not my decision to make, but keep in mind you'll be putting your father through hell.

why did your mom leave?
>>
>>708215171
>What peace do u find?

Gore threads
>>
>>708214507
Thanks man, felt good to hear that from somebody.
>>
>>708215171
it really seems like theres certain threads like this one where you can express what youve got on your mind and vent out all the shit you bottle up me personally i bottle up alot and so does my sister shes only let a small portion of it out and has made my mother cry from it alot of shit goes down in my family
>>
>>708214377
File: IMG_7265.png (144 KB, 350x248) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7265.png
144 KB, 350x248
>>708215440
We all are anon. All our struggles are only temporary.
>>
>>708215307
She left because of the gambling.
Id love to stop boxing (the sport i am forced to do) and just live my life but when my brother quit my father reached an all time low. Its as if hes trying to relive his life through us. If I just do it I wont have to witness the repercussions
>>
>>708179914
I just made the first friend I had in ages online. I'm afraid he will avoid me when he discovers I'm a loser NEET.
>>
>>708214857
ayo man hang in there just look out for your future self it can be hard but you can do it. love yourself man what are three things that make you happy?
>>
>>708215440
not that anon but at some point in your life youre going to just stop giving a fuck and life just becomes a breeze. Making money is usually what facilitates this feel. theres a reason why men arent supposed to have feelings. one day it just clicks.
>>
>>708214425
You have a kik, anon?
>>
File: 006.png (287 KB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
006.png
287 KB, 848x480
>>708215815
dont worry nobody on the internet cares
>>
I'm scared I'm not smart enough or good enough to complete the only worthwhile thing I ever tried in my life. It's been four years of trying to make this shit work and I've made it so much farther than I ever thought I would. I know it sounds corny, but I realized the only thing holding me back was my self. I know I am capable of great things, I just hope I am capable of doing good things.
>>
>>708215947
Deathcoc16
>>
>>708215790
i usually don't have a problem with people killing themselves because i feel like sometimes it's a valid, rational decision but in your case it seems like such a waste. you're only 20, you have so many opportunities ahead of you. i'd give it a few more years at the very least
>>
>>708215815
age? how did you meet him?
>>
>>708215440
No prob man, I feel u cuz it's the same here, I'm 16M and all guys around me are either party people or super good grades or both. But they prob have their own issues and u just don't know. I think that everyone around me don't know that I am kinda insecure. But yeah no one made it just yet. And some might even think that way about u.
>>
I've been friendzoned. I've known this person for 2 years and I just ruined the best friendship I've had in a long while. We completely stopped talking, it's been exactly 8 days.
>>
>>708216153
We share interest in 2D porn.
I know it sounds dumb, but when he called me his friend I got as happy as a little kid on Christmas.
>>
>>708210192
>>708211948
Im that guy....PLEASE give me a easy way out, tired of everything already
>>
>>708216384
how did you meet him haha? 4chan? how are you going to keep in touch
>>
>wife
>11 month old
>I have to be an adult now
>Crippling anxiety
I miss depression, I felt like I had the option to quit then. Now I cant.
>They need me
Worst feeling in the world, feeling like you aren't enough to do that.
>>
>>708216489
Believe it or not twitter.
We talked a couple of weeks already, even about things other than porn.
I just want him to like me. I'm scared I'll say something too stupid or fucked up and will creep him out.
>>
My step mother of 8 years left my father for my cross country coach ,took everything and left
Maor?
>>
>>708216785
dude, he doesnt give a shit if you're a neet. he probably is one too
>>
>>708216742
You are enough anon, you are.
>>
>>708216459
That is how it is, life is tiresome. But we are all just trying to not worry about too much when we are 50 or something. It sucks but girls come and go, just be happy that u found out she's not the one>>708216742
>>
File: 1352228897107.jpg (407 KB, 1376x1045) Image search: [Google]
1352228897107.jpg
407 KB, 1376x1045
I'm too scared to ask the only girl I have ever liked on a date and its killing me.
>>
File: IMG_7293.jpg (81 KB, 559x598) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7293.jpg
81 KB, 559x598
>I'm 16.

You don't have to tell us your age especially when the rules say no one below 18.
>>
>>708216459
Lower your standards. you think you are a prize so you go for the most attractive girls. try getting to know some of the less attractive ones. watch the TV show "baskets" it will cheer you up.
>>
>>708216931
itll only get worse if you dont

"Better to shit your pants than die of constipation"
>>
>>708215832
Its been a long time since I felt happy, all I want is a chance like for a better job or to go to college. Its like getting to a bus stop late and yo know its not coming back
>>708216102
opportunities seem hard to find these days. Where i live you got to know someone to get somewhere
>>
>>708216887
He actually works for an airline, but I'm not sure about what's his job there.
I'm just anxious.
>>
>>708216785
>>708216887

yeah, i agree. if you're tweeting a random guy about 2D porn, he's almost certainly a NEET too
>>
File: IMG_20160814_111812.jpg (41 KB, 439x320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160814_111812.jpg
41 KB, 439x320
>>708215440
https://youtu.be/RWPQS0LiuFI
Also listening to this.
>>
>>708216980
Yes.
Please, if you are under 20 it makes as feel old as fuck.
Keep your age to yourself, this is not school.
>>
File: IMG_6854.png (1 MB, 1204x1800) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6854.png
1 MB, 1204x1800
>>708216931
ASK HER GODDAMIT. You are the sperm that won. The fact that you are living is beyond a miracle. Fight your thoughts on a "no" and say "yes".
>>
>>708217070
have you ever confronted your father about his gambling?
>>
>>708217040
>>708217040
my standards r fucking low, my friends laugh at me because the girls i fall in love and end in the friendzone as always
>>
>>708217277
well at least you have friends.
>>
File: IMG_7332.jpg (27 KB, 249x348) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7332.jpg
27 KB, 249x348
>>708217069
Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 57

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.