Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

How can anyone vote Clinton? Literally hundreds of scandals,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 61
File: 0.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
How can anyone vote Clinton?

Literally hundreds of scandals, actual laws being broken, insider deals, scams, selling weapon secrets, payoffs bribery, lies, health issues, slander, doesn't give a shit about anyone, will do anything to forward her political career.

Trump, has NOTHING TO GAIN by becoming president. Has spend tons on his own campaign.

>He's racist.
No more than any Republican, he's more more xenophobic.

>He wants to build a stupid wall
No shit, hes not the first time say this though. Don't other nations build walls? Havnt they always? Is it so bad to want to keep non smericans out until they get in legally? When did
sovereignty and nationalism become racism?

>He talked about groping and maybe groped a woman 20 years ago!

So fucking what? How does this make Hillary a better candidate?

>He avoided paying income tax!

Big fucking deal, like most of us would pay if we could get away with not paying.

Get real you idiots, I'm a life long liberal and I wouldn't votw for a Clinton again for anything. Thus group of crooks needs to be put out to pasture. Trump is the first fucking real person to run (and have a chance) since Kennedy. Grow up, let's not let some alpha male scare us into voting for a crook.
>>
Wow, this is a great summary of everything I try to tell people IRL, thanks!
>>
>>707985825
I didn't. I sent in my ballot yesterday.
>>
>>707985825
Trump can't be trusted either. He'll sell out giving the first chance.
>>
>>707985825
>Has spend tons on his own campaign.
OPM
>>
Trust the Hitch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE8PG2mpo58
>>
gr8 b9 m8 r8 8/8
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 858x536
>>
They are fags, cultural Marxists, gibsmedats, feminists, white knight numales, and old people who don't pay attention to politics and just vote what they always have
>>
>>707987831
Not b8 you fucking turd. A real conversation without bias. Clinton is really really bad. Trump is real. Flawed but real. So he's arrogant, and loud. Big fucking deal. He's a real person, an actual man. He's opinionated and mostly sincere. He actually wants the us to do well. Hillary is a politician, Trump is a patriot.
>>
>>707985825
>2016 believing this election is real
Sorry bro, it's been decided already. It's not your choice. It's never been. This post and others for and against either tells me the media's propaganda machine is working. You and everyone else on this topic is straight up brainwashed. Dumbasses!
>>
>>707985825
>Trump, has NOTHING TO GAIN by becoming president

Source?
>>
I'm jizzing at the thought of a violent post apocalyptic America where raiders roam the streets with assault weapons ( or if Hillary wins hoards of ghetto raiders [they'd just buy the guns illegally]). The thought of a mad maxish America where Mel Gibson roams the wastes searching for Jewish children to feast on there blood. Obama becomes an African American rebal leader trying to take back the country from triple supreme corporate overlord of everything forever Donald Trump and his soldiers of white freedom . Or alternatively Nuclear winter witch Clinton and her army of fat, oversensitve sjws.the battle will be long but in the end. The legends say that one true hero will come from a mystical land.commanding legions of zombies with shining teeth riding ponies. The savior of patriots. VERMIN SUPREME
>>
File: 1475330832573.jpg (49 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1475330832573.jpg
49 KB, 650x650
>>707988159
He's the whiniest candidate ever!
>my microphone wasn't working
>the election is rigged
>she got to go over her 2 minutes....
>it's 3 against 1
this should be trumps theme song as he enters his rallys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPhaqg3h1kg
>>
>>707987470
You really don't know that.
>>
>>707988926
He's mic was having issues.

He was interrupted more.

Tell Sanders it wasn't rigged.

They were more gentle with her when she went over. Who knows why.

Did Lester Holt not almost argue the Iraq war point? He was harsher on Trump. I mean I get it, Trump has a big presence. You have to be big to compete but still.
>>
File: trumpy aids.jpg (77 KB, 760x497) Image search: [Google]
trumpy aids.jpg
77 KB, 760x497
>>707985825
>Has spend tons on his own campaign.
he has "spent" ZERO
he has loaned his campaign millions, all to be paid back by DONATIONS.
perfectly legal, but he's lying when he says he's paying for it.
>>
>>707989263
he interrupted a lot more in the second debate and lied almost as much.
Yet, I didn't hear clinton whining in every interview afterwards.
He's an insecure child
>>
>>707987470
How can a man sell out when he already makes more that it pays to be the fucking leader of the country?
That quote usually comes from inbreads that have hardly worked a 9 to 5 in their life and relies on the hard working tax payers
>>
I'm not american, so I don't vote in this election, before you file me in with one of the two "camps".

But one thing always baffles me about Trump supporters, maybe one of the could answer this for me?

Here's the thing: Trump supporters constantly go on about how Hilary lies all the time (which is true and proven). But they seem to be perfectly fine with Trump, which ALSO lies all the time (also true and proven).

Why this double standard? If you're REALLY concerned about honesty, you should NOT VOTE in this election at all!
>>
>>707990860
because they've been spoon fed by the right wing nutjobs like Alex Jones that spoon feed them that all the libruls lie but he tells the truth. THey're fucking brainwashed and eat up whatever he says.
>>
>>707990008
Way to look past the real issues and boil it down to meaningless character traits that you may find unfavorable. I mean forget about Hillary's long, long history in politics and the fortune she's amassed selling America off to the highest bidder. Forget about that fact that she had a hand in sending our troops to an unjust war so everyone involved can get richer through third party investments or otherwise and "donations" to the "Clinton Foundation" that's totally not receiving money from foreign interest who hate us and live in the backwards side of the world. Lets just hone in on how we all personally feel about Trump and really, really, focus on the stupid words coming out of his mouth and how that makes us feel deep inside. That's how you pick a president. With our emotional reactions to nasty words. Those bad bad words and and some silly lies that don't affect anyone but Trump himself. When I make major decision that's what I do, I look for objectionable meaningless things people might have said and I tae it to heart. What they do, their history, really doesn't matter. Trump said some hurtful words so therefore he's Hitler and that's how I FEEL. Hillary the known criminal it is then. She makes me feel better inside. Fuck America.
>>
>>707989590

This is what passes for political satire nowadays. This country is stupid and doomed. In fact, where is the meteor for this entire shitty mud ball? It's overdue.
>>
>le first woman president meme

It is Obama all over again
>>
>>707991583
I'm no supporter of him but I find his lies retarded. See, Trump is an orange shit talking do nothing motherfucker with old school white men issues. I find all his shit talking meaningless because there's no action to back any of it. I find Hillary's lies meaningful and backed by actions. They've had a real world effect and I see no reason they will not continue to. We know her story, her history her wrong doings. All we have from Trump is some questionable shit he said and some maybe bad business choices, depending on your outlook. Other than that they're basically the same witch. However, one of them has truly showed how evil she is in her actions. Now Trump may or may not be the same. We don't actually know till he acts, if he does.

So for me it's like this: The Wild Card Vs The Known Enemy.
>>
>>707992383
>old school white men issues
If you want people to read the rest of your posts you should wait till the end before revealing you're a frothing SJW
>>
>>707989590

I agree anon, Trump is a whiny little bitch. Can't stand him, won't vote for him.
>>
>>707992899
No even close. I didn't make a judgement about it like an SJW would. I see nothing wrong with it in fact. Don't assume.
>>
>>707985825
Don't forget most people hold this opinion of her DESPITE the fact that she's got the entire MSM on her side. Watching Don Lemon repeatedly deny that she laughed about getting a rapist off who she knew was guilty without any basis was just cringeworthy. This is the state of American media. Like a corporate North Korea
>>
>>707993385
>old school white men issues
>>
>>707990860
European guy here.
If all intelligent people in the US would vote for someone else different than Trump or Hillarious, then the outcome would be great.
Instead I must say I'd rather want Trump to be president. He might be talking big words, but we all know "dogs that bark, don't bite"...
Hillarious on the other side is just one hell of a lying woman. She gets away with sending secret information over a private email adress. God. That's more than stupid. You really want someone that stupid as president?
I really beg all people in the US: Go to the election - but please don't vote for a coldhearted lying woman.
>>
>>707991720
>Way to look past the real issues
the "issues" in my previous posts were Trump being a whiny bitch.
You went off subject.
I'll debate on whatever subject you'd like, but "real issues" is not where we were here:>>707989263
>>
So, with all these "scandals", and bill impeached for a blowjob... where's the proof? All you have is bullshit
>>
>>707985825
For the record OP, I agree with most of what you said.

Except I don't think he *nonconsensually* groped. And here's the thing about consent, no one asks to grab a woman's pussy, you wait until the mood is right and you do it. If they're flirting and making it apparent they want you, you can get hands on, it's reading those nonverbal queues. And you bet your ass if it was really sexually assault it would have been reported. But those women probably left Trump's presence proud of their newly acquired bragging rights. Women are putty in the hands of powerful men, they throw themselves at a rich man regardless of how ugly he may actually be.

So no, he did not grope. Womanized? Sure. But that's not a fucking crime and anymore ALL powerful men are womanizers.

And my next point. Trump DID NOT self fund his campaign despite what you may think. He financed it, as in, loaned the money to his campaign to be repaid at interest from people's campaign contributions. Big difference. He profits greatly by "financing" his campaign rather than directly funding it. And that was only his campaign for the RNC. He presidential campaign is not being financed or funded by Trump, it's paid for by donors like everyone else.

Just a couple of fact corrections.
>>
>>707990860
His lies are inconsequential. He gets a statistic slightly wrong, but not wrong enough to rule out his point. Not to mention the fact that every tally I've seen of lies counts shit like 'the blacks like me' or
'I'm going to build a wall' against him. Hillary lies on big shit. Getting people killed, fucking with rape victims, treason. She even flips all her points on their heads. Trump gets some shit wrong, but Hillary is on a whole different level
>>
>>707993677
>he whines
>real issue
I'm not the anon you're talking to, but seriously, blow it out your ass.
>>
>>707993652
Something people tend to forget is that our votes don't actually matter. I promise that even if the popular vote is in trumps favor, the electoral college will put Hillary in office.
>>
>>707985825
But did you hear what Trump SAID?
>>
>>707993567
What about it? That's a descriptor, not a judgement positive or negative. He is in fact an old white man with issues unique to old white men, which again, I don't find objectionable as I said when you first pointed it out.
>>
>>707994265
If this happens, there will be outrage all over the nation on a level that is unprecedented.

She beat out Bernie through fraud, if she gets the presidency in the same way, people will be OUTRAGED.

And Trump knows this and is stoking the fires for it. This is why, he's talking about having poll watchers and the possibility of a stolen election.

And it's not as crazy as it may sound. George Soros, the most notable individual contributer to the Dem party and #1 puppet of the Rothschilds, owns the company that produces most of the voting machines. The firmware of these machines isn't exactly open source and up for review.
>>
>>707994287
And it was about women too! Not just one woman, and there's no way it was a joke. He's a rapist. I bet he eats babies and beats black people up on the daily.
>>
File: BlackHole.jpg (31 KB, 364x333) Image search: [Google]
BlackHole.jpg
31 KB, 364x333
>>707985825
>NOTHING TO GAIN
You do realize that he's just running so that he can pass laws to make rich people (I.E. Him) even more rich and powerful. Besides, he doesn't even run his company! He just hires people with his daddy's money to think for him!
Do you think he's going to spend MORE money with all the extra money he's getting from this?
No!
>>
>>707994870
You can't be serious. At the very least Hillary is as likely to make the rich richer. If that's your gripe, you're fucked either way
>>
>>707994604
I know, everyone knows that when woman let you grab their pussies you're a rapist, racist Hitler 2.0.
>>
>>707994870
She literally works for the 1%. What planet do you live on?
>>
>>707985825
>how can anyone vote
>>
>>707985825
>>
>>707994870
I really hope you're not old enough to actually vote
>>
File: Clinton_13659103.png (531 KB, 446x405) Image search: [Google]
Clinton_13659103.png
531 KB, 446x405
>>707985825
>I'm a life long liberal and I wouldn't votw for a Clinton again for anything.
sure kid
>>
>>707985825
>hundreds of scandals, actual laws being broken, insider deals, scams, selling weapon secrets, payoffs bribery, lies, health issues, slander, doesn't give a shit about anyone, will do anything to forward her political career.
That's just political experience, something Trump does not have. Hence, his scandals, lawbreaking, scamming, bribing, lying etc is worse, cause he don't know how to do it legally.
>>
>>707985825

>So fucking what? How does this make Hillary a better candidate?
>He avoided paying income tax!

>Big fucking deal, like most of us would pay if we could get away with not paying.

You know how ignorant you sound

Its like your in denial
>>
File: trump_rent.jpg (98 KB, 936x936) Image search: [Google]
trump_rent.jpg
98 KB, 936x936
>>707990491
>he already makes more that it pays to be the fucking leader of the country
he's making money now from the campaign
>>
>>707985825
You realize that he's done everything she's done, right? He just hid it better.
>>
File: Obama1476285422566.jpg (58 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Obama1476285422566.jpg
58 KB, 640x640
>>707991944
>It is Obama all over again
sounds good to me
>>
>>707992383
>Trump is an orange shit talking do nothing motherfucker

>>707990860
>before you file me in with one of the two "camps"

Why would anyone think you belonged to any of the two camps?
>>
>>707985825
they both suck, but only one of them seems like a psycopath.
Trump seems like the kind of man who gets off on power. i don't doubt he'd nuke north korea, or maybe start a war against russia or china, just because that's what gives him a chubby.
well, that and his daughter.
>>
>>707995360
>deregulated the banks, leading to a global economic collapse!

>tried to make theocracy law!

>embarrassment to the entire nation!
>>
>>707995306
>treason and gross negligence aren't reasons that warrant trial
>>
>>707995529
Righto, and I'm sure that correlation definitely equals causation. Not to mention look at how socially fucked things are. Faggot was sympathizing with race rioters.
>>
>>707985825
>running for president of the most powerful country in the world
>nothing to gain
>>
>>707995927
>how socially fucked things are

how is that Obama's fault?
>>
File: Hillary_53910jpg.jpg (98 KB, 636x617) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_53910jpg.jpg
98 KB, 636x617
>>707995772
>treason and gross negligence
citation needed
>>
File: Clinton_388872400378074219_n.png (213 KB, 594x594) Image search: [Google]
Clinton_388872400378074219_n.png
213 KB, 594x594
>>707995680
sure kid
>>
Voting for these two is like asking do you want your nuts chopped off or your dick. Choose one.
>>
>>707995489
He's never sent people to to their death to kill other people in an unjust war everyone agrees was wrong for profit. He doesn't have a "foundation" like the the "Clinton Foundation" that takes money from Middle Easterners for political favors. He no history in Politics crooked or otherwise. Like I said, they're probably the same type of person but only one has n actual history affecting the people on a political level and world wide.

They're not the same in their actions as it relates to the US and us.

>>707995624
>Translation I'll make them sound like they're just like me, biased, and use that as an excuse to brush everything they said off.
>>
>>707996032
Did you read the rest? I'm not saying it's he's fault, but kissing rioter ass because 'muh blacks' doesn't help
>>
File: Trump_foundation.jpg (95 KB, 669x638) Image search: [Google]
Trump_foundation.jpg
95 KB, 669x638
>>707996366
>He doesn't have a "foundation" like the the "Clinton Foundation"
true that

The leading charity watch sites give the Clinton Foundation top marks while they don't even rate the trump "foundation" due to a lack of transparency.

https://www.charitywatch.org/ratings-and-metrics/bill-hillary-chelsea-clinton-foundation/478

https://www.charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=search.summary&orgid=16680

Meanwhile at the trump foundation:

http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10/03/breaking-attorney-general-shuts-down-trump-foundation-over-felony-fraud-details/

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/04/trump_used_foundation_funds_for_2016_run_filings_suggest.html
>>
>>707985825
I'd never vote Hilldog, but saying he has nothing to gain by becoming president?

Becoming president is what he'd gain.
>>
>>707996082
>implying it never happened
Thanks for correcting the record!

Now how do you explain the fact that shes completely 180d on all those stances, like gay marriage, just when they're getting popular?
>>
File: 1476548300177.jpg (342 KB, 808x706) Image search: [Google]
1476548300177.jpg
342 KB, 808x706
At this point you've have to be a complete moron to think Trump has any chance of winning.
>>
>>707996135

Because America asked to be attacked on 9/11 right?
>>
>>707996589
>politifact
YAY! Guess I'll just start siting twitter as a source since anything goes

fucking die.
>>
>>707996138
I would choose my nuts. The dick still might work, although maybe diminished, and if it has a hard time testosterone replacement therapy can help.

Who reps the Balls and who reps the Dick?
>>
File: trump_truth05.jpg (50 KB, 851x475) Image search: [Google]
trump_truth05.jpg
50 KB, 851x475
>>707996682
>completely 180d on all those stances

u wot m8?

Did she switch from Democrat to republican just to pander to the stupidest group of voters; the in-breds in the red flyover states? Trump did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHov_ESH08c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
>>
>>707985825
>How can anyone vote Clinton?

At the very worst 4 years of Clinton will be like the 4 years of her husbands administration.

At the very worst 4 year of Trump will bankrupt America. After he fails he will just move to Russia and blame us for his failure, like all his past business failures.
>>
File: troll-media..jpg (42 KB, 552x443) Image search: [Google]
troll-media..jpg
42 KB, 552x443
>>707996814
sure kid
>>
>>707996138
I fell like it's more like 'do you want you dick chopped off? vs someone chopping your dick off, but telling you they're not doing it while they tell you you're racist and that islam is a religion of peace.
>>
File: trump_ch-ch-ch-changes.jpg (79 KB, 600x451) Image search: [Google]
trump_ch-ch-ch-changes.jpg
79 KB, 600x451
>>707996682
>>
>>707997067
>lel he won't accept my source
>bet he watches fox news
>>
>>707997128
good changes
>>
>>707996589
Oh look, the companies that they own give them top marks. Amazing. How could that happen?
>>
>>707988159
He's an idiot, look us adults want the most powerful person on the planet to have a good temperament, and understanding of the world. Trump is a blow hard idiot that can't put together a coherent plan. I hate hillary, I'm a Bernie guy. Trump is a fucking retard, and I can't believe there are so many idiots in this country that would vote for him. It's fucking embarrassing to be quite honest.
>>
File: repubs02.jpg (56 KB, 600x479) Image search: [Google]
repubs02.jpg
56 KB, 600x479
>>707997189
bad changes
>>
>>707997273
lmao, you forgot debt growth
>>
>>707997128
>from democrat to republican
and? I've been distancing myself from that party too

>banning muslim
nice meme. definitely not strawmanned 'muh racits' at all

>insinuation
fuck me sideways and upside down. This image is garbage

Let's see a Hillary one. Good luck.
>>
File: trump_supporter911.webm (1 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
trump_supporter911.webm
1 MB, 640x640
>>707997211
those are INDEPENDENT organizations. they are not affiliated with the Clinton foundation at all, you mongoloid
>>
File: Hillary_finger.jpg (62 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_finger.jpg
62 KB, 600x384
>>707997394
here you go
>>
>>707997246
>everyone who disagrees with me is a child and an idiot
bet you're fun to be around. You sound super understanding
>>
>>707989590
This.
He loans his campaign his personal money, then pays himself back with donations. That's classic money laundering.
>>
>>707996704
At this point? I never thought he could at all. Hilary has had this in the bag for years because she was chosen. We're just watching a show so we can feel like we have control over what the wealthiest people in the world are going to do regardless. They don't even have to force us to comply, they can just make us think we're choosing. It's mind blowing how it works.

These are your two choices, oh and by the way, this one says some really, really naughty stuff and he's a racist, misogynist, Hitler, ect It's your choice though. You have the power to vote! Yay!

Thanks for playing, the 1%.
>>
>>707997504
not even gunna take a stab at it? is that because she's flopped on just as much, if not more? Stay classy
>>
"If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. If you like your health care plan, you will be able to keep your health plan."

1.4 MILLION PEOPLE ARE PROJECTED TO LOSE OBAMACARE NEXT YEAR.

90%+ WILL SEE AN INCREASE IN INSURANCE PREMIUMS BETWEEN 23-68%

Many states only have ONE insurance company to choose from in the "open market" where they were supposed to have MORE choices.

Yeah, you're an idiot if you think we need 4 more years of this bullshit. Vote republican.
>>
File: trump_trickle.jpg (63 KB, 564x750) Image search: [Google]
trump_trickle.jpg
63 KB, 564x750
>>707997561
>>
>>707997409
Suuuuuure they are. Look deeper.
>>
>>707997246
Im not an american, but its funny how statements like these sound a lot more sincere when coming from a Bernie voter

A Hillary voter calling Trump a bad choice because of who he is and his past actions is just fucking hilarious
>>
File: snuhcat.jpg (135 KB, 638x473) Image search: [Google]
snuhcat.jpg
135 KB, 638x473
>>707987928
Try it and draw back a stump.
>>
File: trump_funding.jpg (36 KB, 685x391) Image search: [Google]
trump_funding.jpg
36 KB, 685x391
>>707997685
truth
>>
File: trump_1281568671888112.png (677 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
trump_1281568671888112.png
677 KB, 480x480
>>
>>707985825
You listed none of my concerns with Trump.
>He's racist
Everyone's racist. The human brain is hardwired to make presumptions about people based on observed traits. His problem is what comes out of his mouth.

>He wants to build a stupid wall
Yeah, he also wants to build a stupid military, and be its commander in chief despite having almost 0 foreign relations experience. Couple that with the giant mouth, and I see a disaster waiting to happen.

There are multiple rape allegations against him. Despite not being in the public eye, he's already had more sex scandal than Bill.

>He avoided paying income tax
More importantly, he wants to lower taxes for the most wealthy in our country, as if our middle class isn't small enough. He wants to deregulate as well, as if that isn't what caused our financial crisis in 08. Sure, he'll probably make some great deals, but they wont be for us.
>>
>>707997817
No different than any other politician anon.
No different.
>>
File: trump_excuses0.jpg (51 KB, 484x484) Image search: [Google]
trump_excuses0.jpg
51 KB, 484x484
>>707997745
>707997745
I already have
>>
>>707990008
What interviews? Bitch hardly ever emerges from her coffin
>>
File: better to remain silent.jpg (106 KB, 1000x650) Image search: [Google]
better to remain silent.jpg
106 KB, 1000x650
>>707994102
reading comprehension is hard for you.
I wasn't saying whining is a real issue.
But you apparently graduated from Trump U with a masters in it as well.
>>
File: trump_orange.jpg (75 KB, 638x710) Image search: [Google]
trump_orange.jpg
75 KB, 638x710
>>707997907
name one other candidate that has done that while claiming they are self-funding.
>>
>>707997737
>doesn't understand how that tax code works
He literally has to do it. It would be irresponsible to the shareholders in his company to not use the tax codes that exist to reduce his expenses. If he manages to get it to zero, great, he's proven the codes need to be looked at - but he, as a business owner, is not responsible for pushing for a reform on that front
>>
>>707998000

That pic, as if baby boomers aren't embarrassing fools themselves
>>
>>707997746
It's the same 'im better than everyone else' argument no matter where it comes from.
>>
Did you know its now been confirmed Hillary & co knew that Qatar and Saudi Arabia were funding ISIS?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-leak-wikileaks-saudi-arabia-qatar-isis-podesta-latest-a7355466.html

Still, Saudi Arabia is one of our greatest allies in the Middle East, amirite?
>>
>>707997952
A dumb meme? I don't even support Trump. I hope he's set on fire and left to live as a stump. Nice try though. Assume more, you suck at it and that's what you are, a sucker.
>>
>>707997952
The hillary one just says racist, sexist, biggot, homophobe, Islamophobia.
>>
>>707985825
Looks like youre the minority
>>
>>707997886
How many president's have had actual military experience before serving as POTUS? I'm sure you can't name 5.

There are multiple rape allegations against him, many of which have already been retracted or outright debunked in the past 72 hours since they've come forward.

He wants to deregulate? Hillary has said she literally wants to open the border, drop tariffs, have completely free trade. If you think him lowering taxes on the upper class will hurt the middle class more than her projected plans that's she's already said, you're a fucking moron who needs a basic economics class.
>>
File: trump_debate_reviews.jpg (51 KB, 476x474) Image search: [Google]
trump_debate_reviews.jpg
51 KB, 476x474
>>
>>707988926

Lots of other candidates have tried those exact tactics as well, dumbass.
>>
She has been investigated to the tune of millions of dollars by her enemies, like Kenneth Starr, and GOP Congress, and she has never been found guilty of a damned thing. She is simply not a criminal. It's just a Far Right fantasy. Destroy the Powerful Woman. Just like Destroy the Black President. It's all paranoid fantasy.
>>
>>707998151
she's been sucking that Muslim dick for a long time. No confirmation was needed. They helped make her wealthy erm, I mean they donated to her charity that has top marks! Because Islamic states are very charitable, that's the only reason. They love independent woman that ant to be president's. Yup, that makes sense. It's charity.
>>
>>707998530
>paranoid fantasy
>>
>>707998310
According to whom?

The corrupt media that has been proven to be in cahoots with Hillary to steal the election?

That's why she can barely get 500 people to show up to her few and far between events and Trump is filling arenas every other week.

This is going to be like Brexit all over again.
>>
>>707998576
>No confirmation was needed.
I didnt say it was surprising, its just nice to have it black on white.
>>
>>707998430

Peoples opinions are bought and sold every second of every day, anon.
>>
>>707998000
>He's the whiniest candidate ever!
>the "issues" in my previous posts were Trump being a whiny bitch.
You're taking issue with him whining. It's no different than the whining on Hillary's part about muh women/brown people/flavor of the month feminist meme. There's no substance to either candidate, but you're going to pretend you have moral highground and talk down about the opposition anyway.
>>
>>707998430
Yea but he was too mean at the second one. #banbeingrude #justiceforthehypotheticalwomeninhisjoke
>>
>>707988926
I can't bekieve trump has the audacity to point out corruption and media bias! Can you millenials even?!
>>
File: apalin-1.jpg (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
apalin-1.jpg
92 KB, 800x800
>>707998530
she is an entitled elite with no sense of responsibility. Anyone else did what she did they would be in Leavenworth.
>>
>>707998403
It's not just that he has no military experience, and no foreign relations experience, it's that he has those things and a big mouth. I can only think of a couple presidents who were in the same boat. Those were not good years.

I'm talking about the allegations made before everyone jumped on the grope comment.. For instance, he's still going to court for allegedly raping a 13 year old.

Hillary isn't in support of "free trade" - I'm not a huge fan of her policies, but that isn't them. What I'm less of a fan of are the financial decisions made presidents like Reagan. Yes, they result in a boom. Yes, they're excellent when trying to push the economy through a war. And then afterwards comes the bust, and an ever greater debt.
>>
>>707998980
And did you see how he made a joke, and it featured a woman plus a sex act!? I mean come on It's 2016
>>
File: wayne's world.jpg (88 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
wayne's world.jpg
88 KB, 500x666
>>707998980
The kids will learn anon, the kids will learn.
I remember the first time I voted based on what a politician said they would do.
>>
File: trump_university13417593.jpg (38 KB, 480x324) Image search: [Google]
trump_university13417593.jpg
38 KB, 480x324
>>707999042
>he is an entitled elite with no sense of responsibility. Anyone else did what he did they would be in Leavenworth.
fixed
>>
>>707999042
But it was an accident anon, and it happened like forever ago, cant we just live and let live? Like for real, there's more important things to be upset about, trump said a mean word and joked about grabbing a consenting womans pussy - thats literally rape!
>>
>>707998980
ugh, like, i can't even! that guy's a laaame meany head because he doesn't want to give us free shit. you mean we gotta get JOBS after college?
>>
File: Trump_Steven_knows.jpg (77 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
Trump_Steven_knows.jpg
77 KB, 650x650
>>707999242
>>
>>707999290
>IMPLYING
>>
>>707998530
Thanks for correcting the record
$0.05 has been deposited into your account
>>
My biggest issue with Donald Trump is that he truly believes that vaccines cause autism, and as a result wants to get rid of mandatory vaccinations. Not much of a country left to run when everyone is dying from smallpox.

And also that he believes that global warming is a Chinese hoax, and I really don't want that idiocy to spill over into our environmental policies. The Great Barrier Reef is an inch away from being completely dead, and average temperatures are on a steady rise, why would I want Trump to be making these decisions for our nation that would further impact the rest of the world and the entire species? Not to mention the rest of the wildlife here on Earth.
>>
File: FbgEMk7.jpg (311 KB, 531x989) Image search: [Google]
FbgEMk7.jpg
311 KB, 531x989
>>707999149
>>
>>707985825
>implying the wall would do anything to stop illegal immigrants
>>
>>707985825
Trump has a shitload of money of his campaign dummy. He takes money from donors and spends at his own hotels and properties. That's why the rent of the campaign office in Trump tower went from 35k to 170k when his donors started paying for it
>>
>>707999367
>white as a negative point
this needs to die. It really isn't even funny at this point. There are rooms on campus I can't enter because of the color of my skin - isn't that exposing the ugly underbelly of liberalism in America today?
>>
Trump has some retarded views, particularly global warming denial, but I'm more scared of Hillary starting a war with Russia.
>>
>>707999520
I actually don't care about other lives other than my own but I don't think he actually believes that shit. I think he's using it as a tool. I could be totally wrong though. It just seems like something someone would use towards whatever ends. Couldn't tell you one way or the other given the amount of nonsense that man says.
>>
>>707999520
>t. crunchy
Ignoring the autism thing - because if true that's absurd.

Pretty sure that was a joke. That aside, the environment is already dead. Let it go.
>>
File: 14633026.jpg (82 KB, 886x827) Image search: [Google]
14633026.jpg
82 KB, 886x827
>>
>>707990008
She doesn't whine about it because she has her rich masters' mainstream news networks to do that for her.

Every outlet ran a long story about Trump "lurking" behind Clinton during the last debate. Lurking by standing where he was supposed to be standing while she walked over in front of him.

Meanwhile, those same networks spent almost no time discussing leaks of major corruption, except of course to spin the ludicrous DNC "Russian Connection" narrative.
>>
>>707998739
except Trump whines about "how unfairly HE is treated".
no difference there, right trumplet?
>>
>>707999847
/thread

She hates them and soon will have the power to at least start something against them., even if she's not supported, she can act, at least temporarily. Long enough to do damage we can not take back.
>>
>>707999094
Now you're basically complaining about cyclical war boom and bust that really isn't a result of any one president as much as it's just a hyper-result of a market economy.

He actually graduated from military academy so he does have a pretty firm background in strategy, tactics, and how shit works.

I'm not going to address the "big mouth" comment because both candidates have been slinging enormous amounts of shit and running their mouths.

Allegations are just that, unproven. What can be proven is the all-out assault of Hillary on her husband's victims and her proven attempts at slandering them, blackmailing them, ruining their reputations and lives. That's been proven multiple times. That's something that indisputably has happened.

She's said she in favor of "completely open borders" throughout the hemisphere which would include trade as she was addressing Wall Street donors who represented Brazilian banks when she said it.

You stated you worried about Trump lowering taxes on the rich a bit because it would destroy the middle class, so what do you think opening the borders and flooding the country with tens of millions of immigrants would do? Economically, it would drive wages down which would destroy the middle class far faster than tax cuts for the rich. The middle class wouldn't have to worry about stretching their dollar further when the job market is so saturated they wouldn't be able to find a position to begin with because 100 other people will do it for half the wage.
>>
>>707999961
Difference is, the daughters in the first hypothetical wouldn't be consenting to it. Faggot
>>
████████╗██████╗░██╗░░░██╗███╗░░░███╗██████╗░
╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗██║░░░██║████╗░████║██╔══██╗
░░░██║░░░██████╔╝██║░░░██║██╔████╔██║██████╔╝
░░░██║░░░██╔══██╗██║░░░██║██║╚██╔╝██║██╔═══╝░
░░░██║░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝██║░╚═╝░██║██║░░░░░
░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝╚═╝░░░░░

██████╗░░██████╗░░██╗░██████╗
╚════██╗██╔═████╗███║██╔════╝
░█████╔╝██║██╔██║╚██║███████╗
██╔═══╝░████╔╝██║░██║██╔═══██╗
███████╗╚██████╔╝░██║╚██████╔╝
╚══════╝░╚═════╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝
>>
>>707994486
Didn't you get the memo?

White men is synonymous with evil and wrong to the precious little snowflakes raised in the broken educational system.
>>
>>708000217
Except you have literally nothing to back this up, either. You Breitbart fags are seriously disturbed.
>>
>>708000138
What does that have to do with anything? Non-content is non-content. Just because you don't like what he's whining about doesn't make a difference. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>708000355
What is a "Breitbart fag"? That's anew one to me.
>>
>>708000355
>my unfounded nonsense is better than your unfounded nonsense
>>
>>707999961
That's the most retarded thing I've read on /b/ today.
Remember, it's the current establishment (Obummer) that wants that SJW shit.
>>
>>707999563
Ever notice how half the people using white as a pejorative are rich and white themselves.

It's projection at its finest. I'm sorry if Stephen King feels guilty for being a despicable racist, but the entire white race shouldn't suffer because he has suddenly realized he's a bad person.
>>
>>707997817
Actually money laundering means to take a sum of ill-gotten or otherwise illigitimate money and clean it by channeling it through an intermediary. Almost always for a lower percentage on the dollar. For instance, i stole 2 million dollars, and my cleaner is willing to pay 0.75$ on the dollar, so my payout will be 1.5 million. If you can't understand corruption in one of it's most common forms, then i can understand why you're voting democrat.
>>
File: AlexJonesFoil-2.jpg (131 KB, 700x457) Image search: [Google]
AlexJonesFoil-2.jpg
131 KB, 700x457
>>708000602
>What is a "Breitbart fag"?
>>
>>707995435
They increased the amount of space they take up, and aren't being charged at a rate greater than the average. Plus they are still paying less than the Clinton campaign pays for their offices.
>>
>>708000602
Conspiracy fags basically. We've gone from jet fuel to Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>707985825
To be honest Trump lost me when he said "I have the best words" without even a sliver of irony.
>>
>>708001022
but that was the fucking funniest thing I've ever seen
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiCsbCr49Lc
>>
>>708001008
So Hillary Clinton can't melt steel beams.
>>
>>707999520
If you care about the environment I hope you're atleast voting for Jill Stein instead of Hillary
even Trump wants to give voters the ability to ban fracking in towns / states

Hillary just wants to allow them to continue fracking

and that shit does more damage to the environment than letting people choose to get smallpox ever will
>>
>>707985825
They aren't.
>>
>>708000940
I looked it up, never seen or read anything from these pages before. I know Alex, in your picture, but he's crazy, never listen to him either.

I know she doesn't like them because she said so several times at the parties my parents throw to raise money for her. I never go to them to support her, I go show the women personally. In any case, she and my parents hate the Russians. I have no doubt she will start a war with them, in fact, I'm investing in it myself.
>>
>>707997737
Trump did pay taxes. He paid property taxesand all other taxes except income tax. Income tax wasn't owed because he previously had lost money. You are allowed, by law, to cite previous losses against current gains. His previous losses still outweighed his current gains so he owed no income tax.

The New York Times, the newspaper that broke the story on his income tax, used the same laws to not pay income tax. Yet they act like Trump doing it is evil?
>>
Ive been to a hillary rally...at the end everyone loads into a bunch of busses and they go and vote early. She does this at every convention.
>>
>>708001213
She could but she's been sick lately
she might not make it through melting even half a beam tbh
>>
Haha holy shit, I started this thread 2 hours ago or so before work. Forgot about it and it's still going. Glad to see political discourse is alive and well.
>>
File: CUCK TAC.jpg (415 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
CUCK TAC.jpg
415 KB, 1536x1536
>>708001251
he's going to want fresh breath for his concession speech.
>>
>>708001226
>Hillary just wants to allow them to continue fracking
bullshit--the fucking Sierra Club endorses Clinton
>>
>>707985825
>no more than any other republican

He isn't racist tho

>Muslim isn't a race
>Illegal immigrant isn't a race
>Slammed Mexican judge because he clearly had pro-immigration bias, not because he was Mexican

Why are we even talking about this shit? Can we talk about how Clinton will start WW3 in Syria?
>>
File: trump_expert.jpg (91 KB, 900x800) Image search: [Google]
trump_expert.jpg
91 KB, 900x800
>>
>>708001344
It's evil to brag about avoiding taxes, yes. That means the system isn't properly implementing the 16th Amendment.
>>
File: whore-of-nwo.jpg (60 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
whore-of-nwo.jpg
60 KB, 259x259
>>
File: hillary_sure-kid.jpg (18 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
hillary_sure-kid.jpg
18 KB, 300x300
>>708001724
>He isn't racist tho
>>
>>708001730
Steve Jobs lost over a billion dollars in one year too.

That's what business is, losses and gains. You guys are so fucking stupid.
>>
>>707999961
A small price to pay to avoid hillary's rapefugee invasion.
>>
>>708001823
>smughillary.jpg

Try making an argument next time
>>
>>707985825

Because I'm not some cuck faggot who is afraid of Muslims and Black people because of how tiny my dick is.
>>
>>708001823
That bitch in that photo is one of the biggest racists in politics.
>>
>>708001877
>Steve Jobs lost over a billion dollars in one year too.
citation needed
>>
>>708001877
Show me where Steve Jobs declared 6 bankruptcies and defrauded his investors and contractors.

I'll wait.
>>
File: 1476026429202.jpg (438 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1476026429202.jpg
438 KB, 3264x2448
>>708001971
That's the best they can do anon.
At least give them some credit for trying.
>>
>>708001724
Not to mention the newest wikileaks emails have shown HRC and her entourage:

-Slamming catholics and evengelicals, calling them "stupid"

-Calling hispanics/latinos who are also overwhelmingly catholic "needy"

Not to mention when she called Bernie supporters "basement dwellers" and half of trump supporters "deplorable."

Meanwhile trump's only talked about border control and vetting immigrants better.

Who's really bigotted, racist, xenophobic in this equation?
>>
>>707999563
Are you serious?
Isn't that segregation?
>>
File: HILLURRY.jpg (59 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
HILLURRY.jpg
59 KB, 306x306
>>
>>708002039
You own a google machine, fucking retard.
>>
>>708001626
https://theintercept.com/2016/10/10/clinton-fracking-theworld/

that was back in june that they endorsed her

if you don't like this source you can literally google "hillary fracking" until you find one you do like. You could also pull up the wikileaks email but I'm not going to bother finding that for you
>>
>>707985825
You'll see "how" on Nov 8th
>>
File: Hillary_finger0.jpg (58 KB, 618x395) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_finger0.jpg
58 KB, 618x395
>>708001971
how's this?
>>
>>708002039
If you really wanna see

http://investor.apple.com/secfiling.cfm?filingid=1047469-97-6960&cik=320193
>>
>>708002130
says the faggot taking Julian Assrape's word as law

kek
>>
File: trump_speech.gif (84 KB, 459x300) Image search: [Google]
trump_speech.gif
84 KB, 459x300
>>708002163
just as I thought. you're full of shit, just like trump
>>
>>708002218
>theintercept.com/
sounds legit, faggot
>>
>>708002271
Clinton confirmed the emails were correct when she acknowledged her "public private stance" thing.

You're dumb.
>>
>>708002218
>The remarks were quoted in an attachment to one of the hacked emails belonging to campaign chairman John Podesta that were posted by WikiLeaks on Friday

sounds legit
>>
File: Trump KS campaign managers.jpg (49 KB, 496x419) Image search: [Google]
Trump KS campaign managers.jpg
49 KB, 496x419
Trump just lost 3 votes. Can he hang on to Kansas?
>>
>>707985825
I'm not but to answer your question it would be if you are in the 1% of the wealthiest in American or if you make your living as being part of the ruling class in government. She will definitely make no changes in the current oligarchy and the only changes she will push for is to silence any opposition to that oligarchy like she did with Bernie. The only other reason would be because of her genitals: you care more for the fact that she had a vagina than anything else but make no mistake she will always choose the oligarchy above all else.
>>
>>708002248
You are a faggot if you support Hillary.

100% new world faggot. Dickless, Sackless, faggot.

I'd vote for fucking Stalin over that wicked deceitful bitch. At least he'd let me know that he's going to stick it in my ass and not try to sugar coat it.
>>
>>708002351
>>708002259
>>
>>708002351
Google shit yourself, faggot. It's not an anons job to educate you.
>>
>>708002218
No, you need to literally post a reputable source that backs up your claim.

Clinton's own website says that solar is going to be the main focus, and if we are to go by what happened in the Obama years, Obama edged out fracking as an alternative, so will Clinton.
>>
>>708002271
There's a reason the Clinton camp hasn't denied or questioned the authenticity of the emails and are running away now every time a reporter confronts them and asks them about it.

You libtards were sucking his dick when he was spilling war secrets, but now that he's releasing damning emails from HRC, Obama, and their advisors you're shitting your pants and trying to act like he's not credible.

The hypocrisy is fucking palpable.
kek
>>
File: Trump_faggot_button.jpg (128 KB, 499x293) Image search: [Google]
Trump_faggot_button.jpg
128 KB, 499x293
>>708002473
>>
>>708002466
>3 white dudes are stopped with a flick of the FBIs finger
>like 5 attacks by Muslims in the past few months went under the radar
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>708002451
Nobody has confirmed shit. There is literally no evidence that Assange's Treasure Trove is legit in any way.
>>
>>708001531
I don't think it's funny to call Hillary a man as a joke, nor do I think "cuck" is particularly amusing. In fact, I find both pretty offensive and bigoted.
>>
>>708002371
like I said,
>>708002218
>if you don't like this source you can literally google "hillary fracking" until you find one you do like.

>>708002610
>No, you need to literally post a reputable source that backs up your claim

literally google it and pick w/e source it takes to satisfy you fags
>>
>$0.0004 was just deposited to your account.
>>
Jesus christ I get if people don't like or support Trump but this cancerous liberalposting and shilling for Hillary? C'mon now. How does one in good conscience support someone as blatantly corrupt as a Clinton?
>>
>>708002740
There's a simple to solution to those thoughts.

Suicide.
>>
>>708002139
Safe spaces. Look it up.

Yes and no. There's a subsection of law that refers to universities and requires them to protect the interests of certain classes of people (minorities, disable, women, see anything that isnt straight white guy), Things get really unclear when you compare that to title 9 that says you can't discriminate based on any of these factors. It's the same cyclical issue that leads to affirmative action type deals, scholarships for people of a certain group, and x only groups - while none of that is allowed for whitey.

I'm still astounded that people aren't aware this is happening, it's a fairly large miscarriage
>>
>>708000263
I'm not just talking about cyclical war boom and bust, I'm talking about the policy of deregulation which started with Reagan, and has continued since (even under Bill's presidency with the total removal of glass-steagall). Sub prime investments wouldn't have been a thing, the housing bubble wouldn't have popped, banks wouldn't have crashed, we wouldn't have had to bail them out and set a president for "safety nets".

I'm aware of the nature of allegations. I'm also aware that the majority of accusations against Clinton are also allegations. They seem fair game.

You made a point about increased immigration resulting in shrinking the middle class, but the jobs they take aren't the jobs of the middle class. Well, not unless we go with Trumps policy and only accept immigrants that can offer what America "needs".

The thing to be worried about under a Clinton administration is the same thing to be worried about under a Trump administration: debt. One source of debt comes from social programs like education, while the other comes from military expansion.
>>
File: Hillary_171465372.jpg (52 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Hillary_171465372.jpg
52 KB, 480x480
>>708002781
>>
>>708002781
The brainwashing runs deep. They're the type that watched MTV after the music stopped, and the type that watch ESPN today.
>>
>>708002645
Strawman much?

Nobody's ever thought Wikileaks is was a good thing, faggot. If anything, it raised the frightening evidence that criminals would be able to break into systems that easily.

Assange is a criminal just as the hackers are.
>>
>>707985825

I'm a white male in Ohio, voting for Hillary. I would have voted for Kasich, but the deplorables now rule the Republican party.
>>
>>708002771
>literally google it
not doing your fucking work for you

and the honorable thing to do would be to drop the point after being called on it
>>
>>708001724
You are 100% right. But you have to understand. As s liberal it's hard for most of us to admit when our candidate might not be the best person for the job. I don't agree nearly with everything truml says. BUT he is real, that's what it cimes down to. You are right, he's not racist. But even if he were, I would much have a man with some prejudices and faults than a person who is so blatantly corrupt and inhumane. To Hillary... Everything is about getting ahead, black votes, Latino votes or women's rights. It's all just politics for her. It's all a game of who can put on the best face. Trump doesn't care, he says what he means, he admits to taking advantage of s shitty system, he calls life as he sees it. Do you want a person who tells you what you want to hear or do you want a person who says what he considers the truth... However unpopular or hurtful it is.
>>
>>708003064
>Everything is about getting ahead, black votes, Latino votes or women's rights. It's all just politics for her.

citation needed
>>
>>708002733
Except Clinton talked about her public vs private stance thing which was leaked in the emails.

You seriously think all these fucking things were typed up by Assange himself? There are fucking thousands of them lmao, they're legit.
>>
>>708002954
The hackers are only criminals to the criminals that created the law that they can't be hacked. Or you're a criminal. Even when the information being hacked is evidence proving that those criminals are in fact, criminals.

See how this works? Fuck the establishment.
>>
>>708002676
>takes law abiding people in rural NY 9 months to get a pistol permit
>ackmed who is on multiple watch lists gets a weapon no problem and purges a gay club
>>
>>708003064
>You are right, he's not racist.
Trump's remarks about Mexicans and Muslims are all the proof we need. The denial is cringing.
>>
>>708003064
In your analysis, I identify more with Hillary. I think when lives are at stake, it's better to know how to play the game than to be honest. Who gives a shit about honesty after they're dead?
>>
>>708003157
What? What the fuck do you expect as a citation from that, faggot? An article from Fox saying "here is Hillary saying she only cares about votes"?

You're fucking stupid.
>>
>>708002659
>only I can avoid stating any actual facts. When the opposition does it, it's because I'm right
kys
>>
>>708001971
not every reply here is an argument.
you trying to engage with shitposter shows your stupidity.
BTW not
>>708001823
>>
File: 1475327491142.jpg (113 KB, 728x722) Image search: [Google]
1475327491142.jpg
113 KB, 728x722
>>707985825

>>He talked about groping and maybe groped a woman 20 years ago!
>So fucking what? How does this make Hillary a better candidate?

Then why does he constantly bring that shit up in regards to Bill Clinton to damage his wife?
>>
>>708003267
Mexicans and Muslims are racist, as well. They hate white people.

You are also racist.
>>
>>708003267
>Mexican and Muslim are not races
>>
>>708002937
>it never happened!
Lying - the post.
>>
Rural whites have gone sour, like the soil above an Indian burial ground.
>>
>>708003163
I don't trust anything that fucker has released, but I'll concede that Clinton is recognizing the National Security impacts of what Assange and others like him are doing.
But come on, from a legal standpoint you can't just take that shit as Word.
>>
>>708003176
Yeah fuck due process of law
let the barbarians storm the gates

kek
>>
>>707985825
yes, lot of right wing propaganda. it makes me like her even more. oh plus i agree with most of her policies.
>>
>>708002659
how original.
you must be trump U dropout.
you forgot cuck and shill.
>>
File: 7135-o.jpg (94 KB, 707x704) Image search: [Google]
7135-o.jpg
94 KB, 707x704
>>707985825

>Is it so bad to want to keep non smericans out until they get in legally?

Well it depends, if you're the offspring of uninvited immigrants yourself, you'd should better stfu.

Maybe go back to Europe, if Frontex 2 doesn't catch you first.
>>
>>708003339
He said words. Jokes even. Can you spot how Bills case is different? Can you guess why, in response to a retarded allegation, he would bring up a more egregious case on the other side of the room?
>>
>>708002954
lib-cuck shill detected

you realize you're not on tumblr anymore right?

the fact that you would call assange a criminal and fault him for exposing secrets on both sides because they refuse to be transparent and force others to show the skeletons in their closet proves you've not been here on /b/ for more than a few days. get the fuck out of here, your kind isn't welcome here.
>>
File: uncle tom.jpg (71 KB, 581x450) Image search: [Google]
uncle tom.jpg
71 KB, 581x450
>>707985825
>>
>>708003340
So you agree with me--Trump is a racist.

Good job. One Trump supporter in a sea of /pol/ tards.
>>
>>708003458
I never said anything about the legality of the situation, but do you think the public DOESNT have a right to know about backroom dealings?

Again, Clinton acknowledged they're correct herself by talking about her "public vs private", when she acknowledges them as correct, why don't you?
>>
>>708003291
but she's proven she more than willing to sacrifice peoples' lives for her politics -not just ruining lives but actually letting people die.
>>
>>708003353
But the white race is, and Trump was acting like a white racist stereotyping blacks.
>>
>>708003537
I doubt highly that many people arguing for immigration reforms are the offspring of illegals themselves. That's a retarded allegation.
>>
>>707985825
>Literally

Not sure you know what that word means.
>>
>>708003578
>durr hurr lib cuck
>durr tumblr
>durr durr

kek
>>
>>708003157
what do you call changing her dialect/speech when she talks to blacks vs. whites

oh and also her carrying around her famous bottle of hot sauce in her purse and showing it off to blacks.

I'm sure she does that shit all the time in martha's vineyard though, you're right. you're right, anon. she's not pandering at all.
>>
>>708003537
>native Americans somehow have a right to countries that Europeans built

By your logic Constantinople should be handed over to Greece again, and France should be Celtic, and Egypt should be Semitic, etc......

You're dumb.
>>
Raise your hand if you supported Trump before June 2015
>>
>>707998071
Personal tincome tax and business tax are two very different things.
>>
>>708003676
Really? Trump stereotyped blacks? Sounds scandalous, what did he say, exactly?
>>
>>708003669
Even if the emails are legit, the right wing is just still just putting a spin on nothing.
>>
>>708003758
I call that cringing conspiracy garbage that defines your very being brah
>>
>>708002858
You're gross.
>>
>>708003916
you can't read can you? :^)
>>
>>708003722
you seemed more intelligent when you weren't typing at all. now you just look like an enormous faggot. good job, shitlord. real good.
>>
File: america-is-for-americans.jpg (240 KB, 615x1230) Image search: [Google]
america-is-for-americans.jpg
240 KB, 615x1230
>>708003544

>He said words.

According to several women it was more than just words...
>>
>>708003859
No shit. The main bitching I see happening is about the Business side of things. Regardless, he hasn't done anything illegal, or even unusual. My point stands on it's own.
>>
>>708004249
>>708003805

>that picture

Just fuck off already.
>>
File: letter-david.png (286 KB, 693x1039) Image search: [Google]
letter-david.png
286 KB, 693x1039
>>707985825
Donald Trump is a scumbag's scumbag. Clinton is just a scumbag.

/thread
>>
>>708004142
Where's the left one? racist sexist xphobe altright etc,
>>
File: 1474132808298.jpg (111 KB, 960x677) Image search: [Google]
1474132808298.jpg
111 KB, 960x677
>>708003685

>I doubt highly that many people arguing for immigration reforms are the offspring of illegals themselves. That's a retarded allegation.

Are you really that retarded? Nearly all of today's US citizens are the descendants who stole other people's land and settled on it.
>>
>>707989590
I'm glad we had the Trump finance office officials here to explain all of that instead of some fucking shills spewing hatred for the future king of America.
>>
>>708003992
It's not conspiracy anything. This must be your first election, kid. Those are two very well known laughable moments when she was trying to beat Obama and pander to the black vote in 2008 and literally every news outlet shit on her for it. Get fucking real and do some research, hot shot.

Showing off her bottle of hot sauce in the backwoods soul food diner like it would win her tyrone and t-bone's vote. That's fucking cringeworthy, not someone else pointing it out and laughing.
>>
>>708004153
>I'll show them! Let me just find an unbiased source... perfect! Hillaryclinton.com, how could anyone object to that?!
>>
>>708003339
Defense mechanism. He brought it up in the 2nd debate and left it alone pretty much in the first. He was attacked so he attacked back.
>>
>>708004153
So natural gas is on the table? I'm speechless. But it won't happen. She's going to push solar and wind, and fracking will be stopped either by Congress or the Supreme Court.
>>
>>708004394
God as my witness if you fucking say that one more time I'm going to shove a history book down your throat.

>>708003805
>>
Personally I'm not going to select him as president because:
1. His economic plan of slashing taxes for businesses would continue to allow capitalism to drive the US economy into the dirt by widening the wealth gap, allowing larger businesses to drive smaller businesses out and then monopolize, and give larger businesses more government influence.
2. He wants to not just invest in, but expand our dependence on fossil fuels, which is an energy market that is already breathing its last breath, and this would be a terrible idea for the US economy in terms of the global economy.
3. He denies the science backing climate change, which is extremely solid science - at this point it's a fact -, and thus demonstrates to me severe science illiteracy and is therefore not qualified to be a leader (that has to make decisions based on science) of a country.
>>
>>707985825

>nothing to gain

Who builds the wall? Contractors. Which contractors? if not a subsidiary of his own family's company, one that will owe him when he leaves office.

As president he will be able to use executive orders to alter the tax code, and sign items into law. The items will not be overturned by the supreme court (which he will stack in his favor) or the senate, whom he will not have to worry about due to redistricting put in place during the bush administration.

His political stock will further his own brand. How is that not a vested interest?
>>
>>708004446
that's politics.

Like Trump would ever step foot in a black church if he wasnt running for president. You cow.
>>
>>708004249
Boy that's super surprising. Let's see some proof that their claims are valid. Oh wait no, I forgot, once you're accused, you did it, and anyone that comes forward is a brave saint even if they have literally no proof.
>>
>>708004249
According to several women Bill Clinton raped them and Hillary threatened to destroy them to defend her rapist husband.

According to a woman Hillary Clinton blamed her when she was 12 years old for getting raped, saying the 12 year old wanted it and completely ruining her life, when Hillary knew she had been raped.

These allegations all predate the election as well, whereas most of the allegations against Trump are just popping up and from Hillary supporters.

But Trump's the bad guy and Hillary's the good guy because.
>>
>>708004605
>guys, don't vote Trump, because this is what I THINK he'll do

Could you be more stupid
>>
>>708003537
Stupid argument, the problems of today are not solved by bringing up tragedies of yesterday.
>>
>>708004370
This makes me fucking furious. It's libel. He made a joke about women LETTING him touch them
>>
>>707987679
I agree with Hitch 100% on religion being pure bullshit, but we part company regarding his views on the Clintons. Trump is everything that's wrong with humanity, and he makes Hillary look like a choir girl. He absolutely deserves and has earned the loss that's coming in a few weeks.
>>
>>708004722
except the problem of trump is alleviated by his problems of yesterday
>>
File: 52406366.jpg (80 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
52406366.jpg
80 KB, 400x400
>>708004547

That white Americans are all illegal immigrants or their descendants? That's a simple fact. They stole land from the natives and then forced them into reservations later destroying their culture and killing man of them. .
>>
>>708004394
Hardy harr. muh native Americans. They didn't have a concept of land ownership, they had no borders. That's what happens when you have no borders.
>>
>>708004545
Fracking will not be stopped by congress also alone. Republican ran senate and republican stacked supreme court will allow it to continue.
>>
>>708004394
How did the Irish or the Scots steal anyone's land when they came here in the 1870s, 1880s, 1890s, 1900s exactly? You faggots act like legal immigration and illegal immigration wasn't a thing 100 years ago or even 200 years ago. News flash, dipshits, it was a thing.

And it's fucking retarded to expect the US to be the only country in the world to NOT adapt it's immigration policy to stop a bunch of trash from wandering in when literally EVERY OTHER COUNTRY IN THE WORLD does the exact same fucking thing.

You faggots obviously want to come HERE, not the other way around. No one's knocking the door down to get into a shithole like Mexico and we're not begging you fuckers to come here. If you don't like our rules fuck off and try and get into another country, or just stay in your own. Problem solved.

/thread
>>
>>708004642
Their testimony is more credible than Trump's denials. Trump has bragged about doing it before. They have corroborating details, i.e., they actually were on a plane with Trump, they complained to a friend or family, etc.

Trump will piss in your mouth from his micro-dick and tell you its raining and you will believe him.
>>
>>708004701
you can't vote for what you know he'll do since he's flip flopped and lied about everything.
>>
>>707988159
"Trump is a patriot"

If rapists are patriots, then I guess he's that.
>>
>>707997810
>>
>>708004548
I know it's a bit late in the cycle to give an economics lesson, but hey, why not.

Cutting taxes incentivized corporations to stay in America, making it cheaper to operate there. Normally this wouldn't work by itself in bringing back jobs, as they could still outsource everything else, which is why Trump wants to impose tariffs.

America is profitable, if companies want to operate they're going to have to move there.
>>
>>708004871
but not hillary right?
>>
File: trump fool.jpg (83 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
trump fool.jpg
83 KB, 650x650
>>708004407
just keep living in the fantasy world your orange jesus has created for you.
the nov. 9th reality check is gonna hit hard for you trumplets.
>>
>>708004925
yes, they'd let him grope and prod their wives, becoming the literal cucks they hate.
>>
>>708004198
I've given my arguments. Trump is behaving like a white racist stereotyping blacks.

Simply denying them isn't debate, actually.
:^)
>>
>>708004669
Trump is more incompetent than bad, but yea. He is generally unfit.
>>
>>708004966
obviously not. he's only gone down in the polls wihle she has gone up with her email leaks
>>
>>707985825
If Trump wins, tell me how happy you will be that you supported the Russians favorite candidate.
He asked them to hack and they did, he said he liked Putin and Putin blew Trump's dick in return.
Hillary is a career politician, but that is why should vote for her, she actually knows how government works.
I'm a Republican and have been for 30 years, I cannot vote in good conscience for the worst candidate out of fucked up loyalty to the GOP.
I get he's a great protest candidate, but a protest President?
Fuck that.
>>
>>708004446
Oh I see, since you called called out for being full of shit the first time, you decided to double down and reply with the same garbage again.

Good job, faggot.
>>
File: tin foil.jpg (19 KB, 500x204) Image search: [Google]
tin foil.jpg
19 KB, 500x204
>>708004669
>According to several women Bill Clinton raped them and Hillary threatened to destroy them to defend her rapist husband.
>According to a woman Hillary Clinton blamed her when she was 12 years old for getting raped, saying the 12 year old wanted it and completely ruining her life, when Hillary knew she had been raped.

Here, have yourself some white republican from a rural area with a shitty blue collar job.
>>
>>708004796

Too bad the Constitution and hundreds of years of constitutional law says otherwise. You should learn a little bit about your country you claim to love.
>>
>>708004925
He has joked about people letting him touch them. That's not the same as saying I raped/assaulted a person. Not to mention, none of that lends any real credibility to a claim.

>but they said!
>>
>>708004892
Why don't you get assblasted over the Turks stealing Greek land, than?

What about Franks stealing Celtic land?
Romans stealing Etruscan land?
Zulus stealing literally every other South African tribe's land?
What about Iroquois stealing Cherokee land, huh? Are all these people "illegal immigrants"? Fucking obviously not you moron.
>>
>>708004916
The Dems are going to take the Senate. And Clinton is going to appoint a liberal SCOTUS judge, so no.
>>
>>708005088
Thats the point i was making. It's nonsense that it only works to undermine one person when they both have skeletons
>>
>>707990491
>How can a man sell out when he already makes more that it pays to be the fucking leader of the country?
why be satisfied with billions when one can make trillions?
>>
>>708004701
>and you THINK he won't
could you be any more naive?
>>
>>708005050
I asked for an example, which you didn't give.

>this is liberals in 2016
>>
>>708004892
>>
>>708005163
>constitution
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>708004284

if that's your justification, neither has clinton. No trial has taken place, no charges have been levied in a court of law, and no arrests have been made. All claims are thus conjecture until proven in a court of law.
>>
>>708004407
>the future king of America.
do you not understand why that would be a bad thing?
>>
>>708004892
If you don't recognize America's sovereignty as a country, just say so. Also don't expect the police to answer any calls when you need their help or any ambulances to arrive when you're injured. Don't expect your electricity or water to work or your trash to be picked up. Don't get a driver's license, don't get a job, no driving, no working. Don't use our schools for an education or any of that either. Because, you know, apparently they're all evil and the US isn't a country anyway.
>>
>>708005324
Trump stereotyped Mexico as sending "rapists" and drug runners.

Likewise he stereotyped all Muslims as potential terrorists.

Are you new?
>>
>>708000302
damn son learn what the word consent means or quit being a dumb baiting faggot cause in both instances even if it changes afterwards they are both start out as non consent
>>
>>708004925
You realize the woman who made the story up about the whole "i was molested on a plane" has retracted her story and admitted to lying right?

kek

keep up with shit if you're going to argue about it, dipshit.
>>
>>708005225
Only if the election goes according to keikaku.

>translator's note: "keikaku" means plan.
>>
>>708005052
Benghazi only proves Hillary is incompetent. When you consider her entire political career, the incompetency only magnifies.

Trump has no history as a politician, which puts him ahead of someone with a horrendous history as a politician.

This is not to say he would make a good president, just that, of the two choices, choosing the unproven (Trump) is better than choosing one who has proven failure (Hillary).
>>
>>708005494
Mexicans and Muslims are not a race.
>>
>>708005354
>constitution
Literally the First Amendment. Protects the Press from rich dipshits suing to silence their reporting on said dipshits.
>>
>>708005389
I never said anything about clinton. And besides, tax code =/= the things relevant to clinton fuck ups talk
>>
>>707994008
this is going in my essay
>>
File: ShitForBrians.jpg (113 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
ShitForBrians.jpg
113 KB, 1310x873
>>708005207
>Why don't you get assblasted over the Turks stealing Greek land, than?
There's been British troops on Cypress for exactly this reason, we stand up for this kind of shit, you guys are all wankers.
Before you start blowing up about the British Empire, let me just point out that Canada had the same issues as USA but look at the land distribution and the genocide that didn't happen to your north.
>>
>>708005152
>women accuse trump of wrongdoing
>"YOU MUST BELIEVE THEM"
>women accuse hillary of wrongdoing
>"YOU'D BE CRAZY TO BELIEVE THEM"

You're a hypocrite.
>>
>>708005539
no she hasn't and you cant prove a source to say otherwise you fucking shill
>>
>>708005149
Are you black or are you just butthurt that I pointed out 2 very real examples where hillary made herself look like a complete ass pandering to african americans with fucking hot sauce? she's a fucking joke of a candidate who will sink to the lowest of the fucking low and make herself look like a fool for a vote

deal with it
>>
>>708005152
>>708005494
Mexicans and Muslims are not a race tho...

Like I said earlier. Xenophobic yes, racist no.
>>
>>708005566
Trump's reaction to these allegations is proof alone he would be a disaster as a POTUS. He cant even handle a little bit of heat.
>>
>>708005510
What the fuck are you on about? They're afraid of rapists in the bathroom. Trump made a joke about women liking power and money and so decide to do stuff with him.

Are you really positing that any request for sexual anything starts out as non consent?
>>
>>707988159
Trumps steals from/doesn't pay people and uses lawyers to get out of paying

Total fucking cunt who has basically ruined other peoples lives and businesses
>>
>>708004669
As for those comments about the 12 year old, at the time Hillary was a criminal defense lawyer. Doing that stuff was literally her job. Destroying credibility and poking holes in allegations is what defense lawyers do.
>>
>>708004548
actually,
1.) more taxes and more regulations benefit larger businesses. They can afford the lobbyists and tax lawyers to get around those regulations and use them stifle competition

2.)
>fossil fuels, which is an energy market that is already breathing its last breath,
this is incorrect. China and Russia realize this and this is why they are investing heavily in obtaining, securing, and monopolizing oil reserves (and uranium as well).
Wind and solar are not currently viable as practical sources of energy. If you follow the current policies of regulating fossil out of existence you are just effectively heavily taxing the poor.

3.)
>climate change, which is extremely solid science -
if this were the case, then the models of climate change should be able to predict change in the real world. They have not.
>>
File: WhereAreYouNow.png (265 KB, 700x341) Image search: [Google]
WhereAreYouNow.png
265 KB, 700x341
>>708005537

>>708005347 (You)
Learn to read son.
>>
>>708004701
How is that any different than not voting for Clinton because you think she'll be corrupt, take bribes, and guve us 4 more years of economic stability?
>>
>>708005575
Actually Trump was behaving like a white racist stereotyping people of color, so no.

It's amusing you Trumpfags still deny his obvious bigotry.
>>
>>708005611
>What are limitations
at least read the whole wikipedia entry before you reply. Jesus.
>>
>>708005873
This. Like I said.

Trump is a scumbag's scumbag. Clinton is just a scumbag.
>>
>>708005702
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy shit dude, holy shit. Fucking learn history before you try and argue it.

First of all, Turkey, by your definition, as no claim to any of the land it currently occupies. And you say British troops in Cypress are there to evict them? Holy fuck dude.

Secondly, you ignored every other example in my post.

Thirdly, Canada was no saint. They rounded them up and brainwashed the Native youth in Rez schools.
>>
>>708005928
>saying anything bad about any subsection of a group that isn't white is racist
Thread replies: 341
Thread images: 61

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.