Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone else voting for Trump just to see what happens? It would

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 28
Anyone else voting for Trump just to see what happens? It would be funny if the wall actually got up.
>>
>>707829712
Anyone else retarded? Oh just OP.
>>
>>707829712
no because we're not idiots.
>>
Yeah I'm voting him. Illegals are illegals, not undocumented immigrants. GET THEM OUT!
>>
>>707829712
>>707829810

you're making a bad meme into a reality
>>
>>707829712
So the jews can put up a wall when the muslims start bombing their shit and tearing it down but it's a far-fetched idea for us to do the same thing?

Hmm. Not sure why anyone would argue AGAINST it, tbh. I'd love to hear a logical argument to why securing our borders more to protect legal citizens and actually enforcing laws that have been on the books for decades is a bad thing.......
>>
TRUMP2016. Hillary has been fucking exposed by Wikileaks, though I'm pretty sure everyone knew she was a corrupt whore.
>>
Go for it guys. It's not like any of you are intelligent enough to notice you might have a gun problem. Or your foreign policy in the middle east for the past 60 years is the reason the entire world is now facing constant terror attacks by crazed muslims. Is it?

Vote Trump. What could go wrong?
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 259x252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 259x252
Have you actually put any thought into his proposed infrastructure? Hypothetically pointless, theoretically improbable and in reality? Will never come to fruition.
>>
>>707830022
America doesn't have a gun problem. America has a "dumb ass majority" problem.
>>
>>707829960
All I see from Trump supporters is "hurr durr email leaks"
>>
My problem is more with Mike Pence than Trumpo, he'd be the next Cheney doing crazy evil shit behind the scenes and talking trump into more retardation.
>>
File: win.jpg (58 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
win.jpg
58 KB, 201x251
That's exactly what I'm doing lol, it's not hard to see that he is clearly unfit to be president, but it's just fun.
>>
>>707829960
There wasn't really anything illegal in the leaks and certainly nothing as bad as shit Trump's done.
>>
I'm voting for him, and so should all of you.
>>
I honesty don't think a republican will get in again. The party is full of way too many extremists now. The Mccains and Romneys of the party are thinning out and being replaced by psychos like Cruz. The moderate vote will be permanently lost.
>>
>>707829712
Yes.
Utterly the worst presidential candidate ever.
...but, most of this country is addicted to aggression and stupidity and won't learn without an ultimate example to be horrified by daily if they're ever going to learn. I can think of nothing more destructive to the two party stranglehold on power than this lunatic has been and would be if elected. By 2020, a trump presidency would all but guarantee a 3rd party shakeup.

This country needs to hit rock bottom if it's going to improve, and Trumps the man to take us there. It wouldn't be pretty, living through it, but given the shit going on, it's going to be a mess either way, and something good might as well come of it 4 years from now, rather than Hillary trudging onward down this same path we've been on since 9/11.
>>
>>707830637
You idiots voted in Bush Jr. twice and there are still republicans in government. I don't think Americans are capable of learning. You conveniently forgot Bush and only use Reagan as an example of a Republican president, its sad.
>>
>>707830456
Is that image supposed to recruit or dissuade me?

If Hitlery were actually a nazi, I would be more inclined to vote for her.
>>
>>707829712
Wat wood be funney is if he implimented operation wetback 2.0 and made california white again.
>>
>>707829712
>>707829954

>I'd love to hear a logical argument
There's already a wall. It already exists. It's mostly made of concrete, and in some stretches made of barbed wire and fencing because it's more cost-effective.

Regardless, illegals don't come in by crossing the border by land without visiting the checkpoint. This is a fantasy propagated by bombardment of american public to images of syrian refugees migrating by land or boat to europe.

Mexian illegals get into USA by plane and are allowed in with a work visa, then they overstay their visa illegally.

>Not sure why anyone would argue AGAINST it, tbh.

The two other reasons people are in love with the wall idea is that supposedly it means lowering unemployment by creating jobs with government money. This argument falls apart when you realize that trump will probably just hire a construction company owned by somebody he's friends with, he won't just open up offices across the country with "sign up here for construction job".

The second reason is, as you say "why aren't we allowed to say that we want to secure our borders? Does welcoming criminals into the country mean you suddenly can call me a racist?". This is by my take the only valid argument point. The trump opposition is too eager to call everybody the scum of the earth. However it must be said that just as it's valid to keep criminals out, letting non-criminal migrants in is beneficial to the economy.
>>
>>707830787
Wat is sad is how yurop is being flooded by nigggers because of 8 years of failed policies by clinton and obomber
>>
>>707830022
Yes, all those terrorist attacks AROUND THE WORLD are certainly 100% the fault of US foreign policy and NOT because of a batshit crazy wahabist offshoot of Islam or anything. Get the fuck outta here with your self-hating faggotry.
>>
>>707831042
Obama tried to drop into Syria and take down Assad but republicans voted it down then bitched about how weak Obama was for not intervening.
>>
>>707831042
You forgot to mention Bush the warmonger.
>>
>>707830943
You retard, California was never white.
It's been full of mexibeans since the dipshit Europeans came over and decided it would be a good idea to machine gun off those pesky Native Murrican war tribes in the southwest, who unbeknownst to the idiot pioneers all the way on up to the 1920s, had been fighting off the Mexicans for centuries.

No more southern Apache territory, hello Mexicans.
>>
>>707831270
You dipshits think you have 0 culpability in anything you've botched up since WW2.

Why the fuck do you think these psychos are targeting western nations? Because they've been fucked around by those countries following the US lead since the 1950's you moron.
>>
>>707829810
I know right, they're called illegals for a reason
>>
trump should make his own bank to create money out of nothing
>>
>>707831357
U fucking delusional mexitard only recently has california been majority brown. Czech the numbers an fucc yerself.
>>
>>707830787
No, I've never voted for a republican president in my life.

And double no, I didn't forget about Bush. Nor will I ever be able to, since we are now stuck living in the "emergency conditions" (lol who honestly thought those wouldn't be permanent?) of his presidency. At the time, I though Bush would be the low point, sure. But they didn't learn, and now Trump... Trump is already so shit he's a stick of dynamite in that party and we're still only in the election cycle yet.
>>
anyone else put their dick in a meat grinder just to see what happens? it would be funny if the dick got ground into hamburger.
>>
>>707831397
But America is beyond consequence anon.
We can do anything we want. Look up American Exceptionalism.
>>
>>707831006
Only the "wall" that exists doesn't span the entire border and having a stretch of barbed-wire isn't stopping shit, so how the fuck is it cost-effective at all if it's not even preventing someone from crossing illegally?

You faggots are just shitting bricks because you know Trump will drop a 25 foot wall down the border and make sure it secures the border. It's not some "imaginary idea" or "impossible", Israel does it fairly easily. So stop with the "it'll be impossible to do or it'll cost too much"

Did you really say that illegals stop at a checkpoint when they're ILLEGALLY crossing the border? Motherfucker you are clearly pumping bullshit into this thread or you've never been to the border.

The coyotes charge 5k a head and it's the second most lucrative business for cartels next to drugs. Get a fucking clue and take your dumbass lies out of here.

I didn't say anything about employment or welcoming criminals, dipshit. You're literally concocting words to put in my mouth.

The US is a SOVEREIGN country. Just like any other nation in the world, our sovereignty should be respected and maintained. Plain and simple. We have laws on the books that are conveniently being ignored by the administration and there's, again, no logical reason NOT TO build the wall to secure our borders.

Anyone arguing that it's doing it's job or "people aren't crossing on foot" is pushing a pile of bullshit and either is an illegal immigrant or anchor baby, profits from illegal immigration or is brainwashed to fuck to hate themselves and their country by liberal bullshittery. There's no reason an American would be ok with millions of illegal strangers flooding into the country and dragging down their standard of living.
>>
>>707831863
ok we will stop now
>>
Hillary literally cheated Bernie out of the Nomination. The whole Democratic establishment is going to BERN for what they did!
>>
>>707831671
Please read the history of how California became a state you typical btards. It was already full of people as part of the Mexican territory.
>>
>>707831711
It is about as fanneh as watching from afar wat liberalism and globalist policies are doing to yurop. Moohammad.jpg
>>
>>707829712
Nah, I kinda like not living in a dictatorship.
>>
>>707831397
I didn't say 0 culpability you asshat

you said ALL TERRORISM FROM THE MIDDLE EAST was a direct result of failed US policy.

YOU'RE the one who defined the parameters. I didn't say 0 responsibility but it's far fucking closer to 0% than 100% that's for fucking sure you faggot.

If your "middle east history" only goes back to the 50's you need to crack open a fucking book kid, the Kingdom of Saud has been hacking people to death and blowing shit up (and exporting their ideology throughout the middle east) ever since they discovered the first drop of oil in the sand in the fuck 10's and 20's (and before that if you'd like to discuss it) America foreign policy has fuckall to do with the very real problem of muslims blowing up muslims because of sectarianism every fucking day over there.

You're the same kind of faggot that would protest for BLM and say "Just ignore all these thousands of blacks killing other blacks in Chicago every day, the REAL problem is the 2 white cops that shot those 2 black criminals in a completely justified way! THAT'S what's killing all our black people!"

Christ, you self-hating bleeding heart faggots make me fucking sick.
>>
>>707829712
Yes, I am, because fuck it, and I'm bored.
>>
>>707829960
The wikileaks emails shows she is a normal politician. Trumps tapes and accusations paint a far worse picture.
>>
>>707832002
Stfu u halfwit. Only recently has california been majority doodoo skin u racist simple minded fucc. Mexico never owned the southwest United States. The lands were inhabited by American Indian tribes, until the Spanish conquered them and took the land. The Spanish had "second dibs", then they gave the land to their mestizo Mexican children, who had "third dibs", and then lost the land to the American colonists ("fourth dibs"). Mexicans did not exist before the Spanish came. Mexican history is only 500 years old. The native tribes of what is now called Mexico, did not live on what is now the southwest United States, there were American Indian tribes already settled on these lands.

Mestizos lie about their rights to the land that their white Spanish fathers stole. Their claims to the southwest are an insult to the American Indians. The American Indians were on the land first, for thousands of years. The Aztec and Mayan tribes lived further south in what is now Mexico, where the mestizos belong
>>
File: mah-nigga.jpg (13 KB, 318x248) Image search: [Google]
mah-nigga.jpg
13 KB, 318x248
>>707832175
>>
>>707831919
Like I said, no logical argument.

Fuck outta here with your bullshit.
>>
>>707832218
Does lying to yourself make you sleep better? :^)
>>
>>707832160
Good, maybe you'll be so sick you'll die and shut the fuck up with your idiotic rambling.
>>
>>707830615
if hillary wins she is going to open the floodgates for immigration, immigrants vote democrat
with that number drasticly increasing it wont matter, the rep nom can be the most left leaning in history and would still lose
>>
>>707832332
What did I lie about?
>>
>>707832437
It's an immigrant country, so that's fine.

>most left leaning in history
Again, a positive. So why should I vote for Adolf JR?
>>
>>707832223
>Implying the entire territory was emptied out of ppl in between each of those

Nigga, you dum.

so dum
>>
>>707832499
Kill yourself. Fucking endorsing people breaking the law.
>>
>>707832341
Somebody's upset to hear the truth. Why do you liberals claim to be so tolerant and inclusive but when it comes down to facts you're really just as bigoted and narrow-minded as the people you claim to be against?

You really just wish death on me because I'm for a secure border? That doesn't seem very tolerant, seems downright hypocritical. I have to wonder if you or your parents are illegals for someone wanting to protect the sovereignty of their country to upset you as much as it does.

Guess you'll be doing a little travelling come November, amigo. Hope your bags are packed.
>>
>>707832499
Can illegal aliens even vote u stupid nigger?
>>
>>707832437
Immigrants haven't voted democrat when they've come from conservative cultures.

The only thing keeping white-minority Texas voting republican is the fact that most of its Mexican immigrants come from religious conservative Mexico.
>>
>>707832499
What the fuck does that even mean "It's an immigrant country"? Yeah, no shit. And the immigrants from 100, 150, 200 years ago still had a system of immigration where they had to register and go through a process.

I've got no sympathy for some dirty useless fuck that just wants to sidestep all that and break the law, not only that but they're fucking over the law-abiding people trying to legally immigrate and saying their lives are more important so they're just going to cut the line. Get fucked.
>>
>>707832542
U got yer ass handed to u paco
>>
>>707832659
If the "Racist!" No-ID-to-vote laws get passed by Dems the illegal immigrants could easily use one of millions of SS numbers from dead people to sign up and walk in there to vote. Why do you think dems are trying so hard to call normal, reasonable laws where you have to show your driver's license at the voting booth (gasp) RACIST! They're fucking crooks who don't give 1 fuck about the country.
>>
>>707832499
lol Ilol bet the actual Americans love hearing that.

>Who asked you faggots to invite the entire world in? It wasn't enough to fucking take our land and continually fight us over it for centuries?
>here world, look at all this land and resources we just I dunno, found, come everybody have some!

lol nice
>>
>>707829744
Well, you're here, so thats 2..
>>
>>707832639
>Writing page after page of shit about people you hate on the internet
>nobody cares

Get help, anon.
>>
>>707829787
If you are voting for Hillaryx you ARE an idiot. If you are voting for a 3rd party candidate you are doing it right
>>
>>707829863
A bad meme is created from an obviously bad reality
>>
>>707829712
No.
I'm Voting For Hillary.
>>
>>707832996
Wat
I don't even see a response to my post?
>>
>>707833339
fag
>>
>>707833045
"If a law and beaurocracy doesn't exist, how is its existence "normal" ?
>>
>>707833221
I didn't say I hated anyone,
but it's funny how you libby faggots always either 1) try to use some corny passive aggressive tripe like you don't care when you're proven wrong (when it's all too obvious you do care, you just have no rebuttal) or 2) you try and change the subject.

Sorry taco boy, illegals aren't welcome in the US or /b/.
>>
I hate both candidates and want to vote for a 3rd party... but that Supreme Court nominee though. Literally the only thing making me even think about voting for Trump. As much as I hate him, his pick would be better than Hilary's.
>>
>>707829712
>but funny if the wall got up

Take it from a brexit voter, as soon as he wins he will renege on all of his promises and suddenly everything you thought you were voting for was just empty promises.

That's exactly what happened to us. All those promises they made turned out to be bullshit.

What you're gonna realise after all of this is the left vs. right narrative is a ploy to keep the commoners arguing amongst themselves whilst politicians promise the world. Once they get elected on those promises, they do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
>>707833456
Fuck kinda response is that?

Have you ever voted before dipshit? You have to show your state ID and they check your name off their registry.

Dems are trying to say it's "RACIST!" to have someone show their IDs now to vote. They're trying to stack the deck and no one's fooled.

The ONLY group of people who could possibly benefit from that not being a law would be illegals who aren't allowed to vote in the first fucking place.
>>
>>707833473
Didn't imply you hated Mexicans.
You clearly hate libtards tho, and can't shut up about it.
>>
>>707833473
Shut up nigger.
>>
>>707832437
You have no idea what you are talking about.

Whoever wins, immigrants will still come in. I'm not gonna argue with you about it, because I know you've swallowed the lies. All I will do is tell you what will happen and then allow you to see for yourself when it happens.

Immigrants will still keep coming. The world isn't as simple as building a wall. Believe what you want but I know that in several years time I will be proven correct.
>>
>>707829712
If you want something to happen vote Hillary for a nice WW3
>>
>>707833456
It's normal in his imagination. And he can't tell the difference between what he's imagined and accepted, and reality.
>>
File: Kim Taine (2).jpg (271 KB, 1071x942) Image search: [Google]
Kim Taine (2).jpg
271 KB, 1071x942
>>707829712
i'm voting for Don Trump
>>
>>707829744
/thread
>>
File: nuclear_fucked.jpg (918 KB, 3072x2304) Image search: [Google]
nuclear_fucked.jpg
918 KB, 3072x2304
>>707829712
yep, nuclear war is hilarious!
>>
>>707833339
+1
>>
>>707833546
Kys
>>
>>707833858
Hillary threatened Russia over Syria...
>>
File: Nov 28th.jpg (129 KB, 634x904) Image search: [Google]
Nov 28th.jpg
129 KB, 634x904
>>707829712
Anyone else got their Halloween Trump costume yet?
>>
>>707829960
>fucking exposed by Wikileaks
yeah, some of her people think her daughter is a spoiled brat, sounds like a scandal to me, lock her up!
>>
>>707833575
This anon gets it
>>
>>707833622
>the only people affected by this are the poorest ppl and minorities
>became a hot point only when a 3rd tier GOP strategist realized they could marginalize a large part of the non-white vote
>blame it on voter fraud, even tho there are next to 0 fucking examples of that happening in the last 60 years

lol @ u
>>
>>707833928
why so angry friend?
>>
>>707829744
This.
>>
FUCK yeah

Let's git that wall up!
>>
>>707833825
>Turd sandwich
no ty
homo
>>
>>707833858
>Trump making war

I think you don't know shit on what is going on.
>>
>>707833801
Or vote trump to skip the ww3 part and get directly to being defeated by the enemy.
>>
>>707830148
underrated post
>>
File: Sexy Time Trump.jpg (124 KB, 634x912) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Time Trump.jpg
124 KB, 634x912
I'm voting for the one who will get me the most pussy.
>>
>>707834075
need to see some citation on that, it was the dems who were crying "voter fraud!" in 2000 and it was a pretty huge deal, so not sure why you think there are 0 fucking examples. Maybe go ask Al Gore, faggot.
>>
>>707829712
I am.
Fuck having a woman for president. Same as having a woman for a boss. Bitch has something to prove and constantly has to make a big damn shoe of how tough she is. Gonna get us all nuked by Russia if she keeps at it.
>>
>>707829712
I think it's funny how South Park predicted people exactly like you a year ago
>>
>>707833956
>finally get a candidate who will stand up to Putin
>it's a 80 year old woman

is trump even trying?
>>
>>707832639
>>707833221
Don't worry anon, 4chan has been invaded by liberalfag redditors whose only argument is name calling and shitposting. The hypocrites will all burn when Trump becomes president :^)
>>
>>707829712
If you are actually voting like this, you're a fucking hero.

I'm a Britfag and desperately hoping for season 1 of Trump as president.

If you realise politics is a load of shite and like a good laugh, vote for Trump, my American cousins.
>>
>>707834131
Shouldn't you be paying attention to your class?
>>
>>707833858
Russia threatened nuclear war if hillary got elected btw, just fact checking not an opinion
>>
>>707833663
I don't hate anyone. Nice try, but your hippie tactic of just throwing buzzwords at me or saying "you're just hateful" isn't going to work. It's a hallmark for dems to fall back on that when they have no facts to debate and just have their emotional responses, kind of sad really.
>>
>>707830479
God dammit.
>beingthismuchofacuck.jpg
>>
This is the reason why the voting age is 18.
>>
>>707834132
>>Trump making war
>I think you don't know shit on what is going on.

Yeah, I only listen to trump saying how he loves war, how he knows more about it than the generals and how everything is to be a secret. Oh yeah and how he thinks more countries should have nuclear weapons.

Why don't you tell me about trump's peace plan.
>>
>>707830637
I hope if he wins that it makes the people in government wake the fuck up and actually run the country
>>
i'm a lefty that was for bernie, and thought i'd be voting hillary, but Trump is winning me over lately and Hillary's camp is in the gutter spreading smears and nonsense. Check out Trump's speech in FL yesterday. It's hard to say it, but he was speaking truth to power a lot there. And he's the only one in the race doing it. Hillary's corrupt af and will likely start a war with russia and fuck up the middle east even further.
>>
>>707832218
We have a winner here, folks!
>>
>>707834270
And as Putin is trumptard's hero they will do as he and his fuckers say because "america will be great again".

Fucking idiot....
>>
Voting Trump to avoid getting into a proxy war with Russia.

There is one candidate that is dead set in a no fly zone over Syria and it's not Trump. This candidate also won't stop with all the anti Russian rhetoric. Even Jill Stein thinks Clinton is more likely to start a nuclear war than Trump and she's right.

https://youtu.be/fmE9Jj-rEVs

'Buttt I saw a commercial talking about Trump having the "launch codes" and now I'm scared for nuclear war'. Yes you are enlightened and more intelligent because you vote for whom the media and the mass propaganda forced down your throat wants you to vote for. Just read through some of the Wikileaks if you think I'm making it up.

Trump may be less experienced in foreign policy, but Hillary is a warhawk and more likely to get congress to agree with war.
>>
>>707834316
Trump's military experience comes from attending a "military themed" private school which makes him MORE experienced than actual military.
>>
>>707834180
>so not sure why you think there are 0 fucking examples.

your right, there is examples of voter fraud, I think the official count is 2 is 30 billion of the last votes cast in elections.

The US should throw billions at elimination those 2, because 2 is 2 too many!
>>
>>707834316
meanwhile hillary has bee nfor every single war and conflict during her time in office, and is on record saying she is going to poke russia with a stick, first because she was using them as a scapegout for the dnc leaks and now because of syria
and russia has come out and basically said bring it on cunt
yep definitely trump who will cause a nuclear war
>>
>>707834180
you dipshits, election fraud happens when results are tallied poorly and ballots are stuffed and machines are rigged. Not when Billy Joe Bob who can't even drive votes in one county and walks his ass to another county and tries to vote there too, with no proof of residency there.

Fuckin moron, familiarize yourself with the voter ID concept.
>>
>>707832659
Yes they can. It's called voter fraud and it's the only reason liberals stand a chance. They can't win with facts and ideas. Why do you think they want open borders? Guaranteed Democrat voter.
>>
>>707830479
>nothing illegal
So you call mishandling classified information, lying to the FBI, defying a subpoena and preservation order from Congress, destruction of government property, and failure to turn over emails as required by the Freedom of Information Act legal?

Oh right, I forgot, it was all done for her convenience.
>>
>>707834367
This is nothing but the confirmation of you being a retard since the beginning of the campaign.
>>
Doesn't really matter. They're all fucked anyway. I am looking forward to watching Trump cry like a little bitch when he loses though. If he were to win it would just be one step closer to the collapse of the US and closer to the time when I can pretend it's a zombie apocalypse and shoot all you cocksucking dumbasses in the head.
>>
>>707834527
I hope we can deport her with the rest of the illegals
>>
>>707829954
>the jews
>their shit
lol ok kid
>>
>>707834270
>Russia threatened nuclear war if hillary got elected btw
So, you're saying we better all vote Trump so everyone can take putin up the ass not just trump?
>>
>>707834524
This. Just look at how many dead people registered to vote in Virginia. This proves that there are next to no checks being done about who is actually registering to vote.
>>
>>707834316
Retard, everytime he said that was in the context of terrorism. He never said shit on Russia who is actually the country that can nuke the shit out of you. Hillary in the other hand keeps talking about no borders, globalism, and all that jewish bullshit. Maybe you think she means something nive like a poor burrito family is going to get a good life in America, but actually wat she means is that Russia must submit to the globalists elites and stop interfering in their stuff or face retribution. Russia obviously wants to protect their independence and business. There is a reason why Russia banned Soros and the Rothchilds while Hillary eat their money with pleasure.
>>
>>707834422
so either trump is a war monger who will cause a nuclear war, or he is a lapdog who will allow russia to walk all over him
pick one or admit your a know nothing hypocrite because as of right now your contradicting yourself
>>
>>707829810
you would vote based on one idea, which he doesn't actually have a plan to fulfill?

You would vote for him despite his loathsome personality, his lack of control, understanding, knowledge or ability.

You would vote for him despite his terrible tax plan, his lack of economic understanding, his appalling ideas about protectionism and his frightening vision of a little america withdrawn from the world, letting other powers grow and spread their influence in the vacuum he would he leave behind.

You would vote for him despite his fraud, his corruption, his lies, his bullying, his racism, his sexism, his overweening ego.

you would vote for him despite his utter unfitness for office, his utter lack of regard for anybody else, his utter narcissistic selfishness.

You would vote for him?
>>
>>707834527
Not according to the FBI. Remember?

Its like saying Trump is guilty of sexually assaulting those women except Clinton was found not guilty while Trump hasn't had his day in court.
>>
>>707830456
Neither of them are fit to be president, but at least Trump will make the downfall of America entertaining.
>>
>>707834422
You do realize that Hillary is actively threatening Russia right?
>>
>>707834312
It should probably be 24. College kids are still dumb as hell. ...should probably be 35, like the req for presidency.
>>
Jesus... this whole thread proves that americans are just ignorant scum.
>>
>>707834656
Guessing you ain't been burdened with an overabundance of education.
>>
>>707834656
Yeah but sometimes the older population can fuck things up too like in the UK
>>
>>707834679
I agree, you have to be some kind of subhuman scum to vote Hillary.
>>
>>707829960
yeah exposed as a well informed rational person with a workable world view and a plan for a better future for all Americans. How scandalous...
>>
>>707834679
How r those Muslim refugees treating you :)
>>
>>707830456
>>707834644
wrong on all counts. Hillary is going to be a great president. She has the experience and the understanding and the balls for the job. But if by some dreadful chance Trump is president it will not be entertaining for anybody. Disasters on a global scale never are.
>>
>>707834270
>let's all get bullied by putin
>trump placates putin by sucking dick
>we great again!
>>
>>707834284
Nigger, it's in every post you've made, even this one, claiming to not hate dems. It's literally in the same fucking sentence. It's like it's automatic, and you don't even realize you can't contain your hate, it just flows out of you without even realizing it?

Ya got mental problems.
>>
File: 1448073243207.jpg (27 KB, 460x368) Image search: [Google]
1448073243207.jpg
27 KB, 460x368
>>707834798
I was just about to say that
>>
>>707834648
yip, and so she should. that is why Putin is putting so much effort into trying to get Trump elected - because he is scared of her, and knows Trump is a sock puppet.
>>
>>707834648
Hillary is just standing up to a fucker 2000km away who says that liberal values are shit and that western democracy should vow to his megalomaniac bullshit and propaganda. Many fought ww2 to avoid that. I'm voting anyone standing up to Putin and his master plan of flooding europe and the us with immigrants so people can vote loons he can control. Russia can burn to ashes for all l care.
>>
File: tardis.jpg (12 KB, 203x300) Image search: [Google]
tardis.jpg
12 KB, 203x300
>>707834598
Don't forget to say Hillary wants to take all the guns away, kill all the old people, dissolve the gov't and sell it to all her friends like she did in Detroit...what else...and just kill more americans like she did in Bengazi

any chance you can cite any of your conspiracy theories to things Hillary actually said?

I love how Hillary created Isis years before she was even Sec of State. Or how she went back in time and forced Bush to sign papers calling for the withdraw of American trumps out of Iraq!
>>
>>707834840
You don't get it, do you retard?

Holy shit americans are like children.
>>
>>707834838
How much are you getting payed to type that friendo?
>>
>>707834798
very well, why? You been listening to Fox propaganda again?
>>
>>707834840
Improving relations with Russia is a bad thing? I doubt it will be along the lines of "sucking dick".
>>
>>707834514
what about that whole thing of them collecting homeless people and driving them around from votign area to voting area t ovote for some money and a sandwich
what about the mutliple cases of voter fraud in several states where it turns out the dead are miraculously coming back to life and voting

or what about when people were on facebook bragging about voting multiple times?

hell i remember in 2012 multiple counties in colorado suddenly turned up with 104- 140 percent of their population
http://www.redstate.com/aarongardner/2012/09/04/colorado-counties-have-more-voters-than-people/

voter fraud happens
>>
>>707834600
He can do both. It only takes one to start a nuclear war. He doesn't even have to start it with russia. You know there are other countries out there, right, like maybe he'll nuke N. Korea or decide the best way to get Isis is to nuke them. All the while he's deep throating putin
>>
We have a problem with Russia.
(Dems,Republicans,Intelligence community and the International community)

Obama is too kind and cares too much about his legacy.
>>
>>707834479
No, there were far more than 2 and it would cost literally $0 to keep the current ID laws on the books for voting, so not sure why you're so butthurt about it if you're not an illegal.

I can tell from your corny attempt at sarcasm and your exclamation points you're likely following along with the other kids wanting hand outs and getting excited about babbie's first election but at the end of the day you have no real logical position or rebuttal so you just spew bullshit lies. Way too easy to see through you kid.
>>
>>707834622
im voting for him because
>his bullying, his racism, his sexism

tired of hearing "isms" from the left. why not try to have a rational discussion instead of slapping a label on somebody and dismissing their opinion? everybody i hate the most is voting for hillary. all of the hypocrites who cry
>bullying
and do it the most

if you can't take it don't dish it out

TRUMP2016
>>
HRC 2016
>>
>>707834729
lol. Ok apart form the fake emailscamdal and the fake Benghazi scandal that the Republicans have come up with, and the other smears they have been manufacturing - what is wrong with hillary? Seriously/ can you name one thing that isn't just republican shit smearing? something real? (inb4 defending rapist, and selling uranium - both also fake)
>>
File: eurofags.png (305 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
eurofags.png
305 KB, 750x600
>>707834679
>>
>>707834904
>I'm voting anyone standing up to Putin and his master plan of flooding europe and the us with immigrants so people can vote loons he can control. Russia can burn to ashes for all l care.

Holy shit, the shills are real in this thread.
>Putin flooding europe qith immigrants
>a plan created by CIA and founded by (((soros))) and (((others)))

You all deserve the shit that is coming.
>>
>>707834957
I play for free. and I believe it.
>>
>>707834514
I never said anything about someone travelling counties and voting twice dumbass. Maybe stop putting words in my mouth and trying to interject in a conversation when it only makes you look like a complete idiot.
>>
>>707834644
I just want the opportunity to hunt republicans for sport.
For that, we'll need a total breakdown of society, and for that, we need Trump.
Keep assuming I'm one of you, idiots.
>>
>>707829712
>Just to see what happens
Because that's a valid reason to potentially wreck the world.
>>
>>707835021
and Republicans have committed voter suppression laws and gerrymandered districts to give them a congressional majority - that is way more effective and egregious. that is stealing elections wholesale.
>>
>>707835062
>not sure why you're so butthurt about it
Republicans want stricter voter ID laws because democrat voters are more likely to not have a drivers license.
They aren't trying to keep illegal voting down, they''re trying to suppress legal voters that don't vote for them in particular.
>>
File: trump on refugees.jpg (248 KB, 600x833) Image search: [Google]
trump on refugees.jpg
248 KB, 600x833
>>707834890
>>
>>707835092
>fake email scandal
kek
>selling uranium is fake
kek
> her husband totally isnt a rapist
kek

sorry but just because you dont like them doesnt make them fake
>>
>>707835092
You are not fooling anyone, scum. I know your kind very well. You bunch of rootless bastards are the ultimate slaves. I hope Hillary wins so you and people like you suffer the consequences. The only problem here is that Europe is going to be affected too but we/they deserve it anyways.

I am disgusted by your kind, subhuman scum.
>>
>>707835092
>an you name one thing that isn't just republican shit smearing? something real? (inb4 defending rapist, and selling uranium - both also fake)

Besides all the scandals, what positive thing has she done? What's her greatest achievement as SoS?
>>
ITT: Record Corrected
>>
>>707834897
normal people are usually scared of warmongers, particularly ones that have proven time and again to be reckless and wrong in starting and supporting wars. They're likely to keep pushing and pushing more war until they start WWIII and we wind up with nuclear war.

Better to put aside Hillary's obsession with playing imperial chess with the globe and realize like Trump that Russia and the US can be cooperative allies instead of warring enemies.
>>
>>707835071
i can take it - but I won't vote for a man who sues his suppliers and drives them into bankruptcy just to save a buck. he says he has the best hotels int eh world, fantastically built, but then refuses to pay the builders saying they have done a bad job - he is a bully, and a greedy cunt at that.
>>
>>707834858
Stop projecting. Just stop.
>>
>>707835071
So.... you're voting for him because you're butthurt?
Wow, what a little bitch.

I would vote Hillary just to keep him out simply because he's an idiot.
But since he's gonna lose anyway, I'll probably vote Jill Stein or some other independent to protest the two-party system.
>>
>>707829712
the wal is NOT going up if that is what you want to see
it has no financial value and investing so much money in it is money down the drain. Trump if anything is a business man he would not do something that stupid. it's just to get redneck voters on his side
>>
>>707829712
I am voting for Trump because I believe that he is the best candidate
>>
>>707835140
>everything anybody says in a conversation is about a point I made
>no one ever gives examples of their own points
>conversations are all about me and my precious opinions
>and are really monologues

Fuckin narcissist much, jesus...
>>
>>707835103
American cowardice in action.
>>
>>707835435
He has been improving a lot from the early days of the election, he actually does say some good points but then says something retarded that people focus on more
>>
>>707835062
http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/texas-governor-helps-debunk-his-own-voter-fraud-argument

"The newspaper relied on research that found “fewer Texans commit in-person voter fraud than get struck by lightning.”
>>
>>707835092
"Fake" email scandal that someone else manufactured? Ok, just stop. You clearly are not basing any of your statements in reality.

The director of the FBI said she was criminal because of her complete and utter incompetence and you want this bitch to be pres?
>>
>>707835207
World is already wrecked compared to where it should be, and is about to be rekt by our irrational, total destruction foreign policy under Clinton.

Literally nothing left to lose.
>>
>>707832175

Be careful what you wish for.
>>
>>707835505
>republicans laugh at sources like msnbc and huffinginton as much as you do when they cite fox news, red state, breibart, etc
>>
>>707835400
>the wal is NOT going up if that is what you want to see
There already IS a wall covering most of the Texas border.
It's a complete disaster: expensive, intrudes on private property, eco-disaster, was built in violation of a dozen or more laws, and oh yeah, it doesn't keep illegals out.
>>
>>707835357
Yeah, I was talking about that earlier, theres not much bad that can come out of talking with them, even if it is just to avoid conflict instead of the dick measuring contest it normally is
>>
>>707835221
Wtf? You don't even need to HAVE a driver's license, you can have any state issued ID. Military ID, Driver's License, or a simple, plain ID CARD. There's no legit reason for someone to not have one of these in 2016 unless they're an illegal who can't get one or they just got out of prison last week in which case they likely can't vote anyway.
>>
Hillary is controlled by foreign interests. She uses her foundation and speaking fees to take foreign bribes. She also helped set up the Russian governments mining operation of uranium in wyoming for over 50 million in donations and fees.

She should have been imprisoned when she turned traitor. You can't accept foreign money and hold office, it's written into article 1 section 9 of the constitution, which she did in exccess.
>>
>>707835311
>what positive thing has she done?

What's trump done? besides enrich himself that is. Hillary's done lots, probably stuff you don't like. But all trump has done has been for trump he doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself.
>>
>>707835502
Meh, just because an allstar baseball player strikes out a few times doesn't make him not the best on the field
>>
>>707835400

Lies. The last thing Donald thinks about night and the first thing he thinks of in the morning is the happieness of the ordinary man. Fact.
>>
>>707835400
>Trump if anything is a business man he would not do something that stupid.

He's not going to build it with his own money, hell, he'll probably make money on the deal. Why wouldn't he build it?
>>
The only reason to vote for trump is because the tv want you to vote for hillary.
>>
>>707835441
Not at all, you just dove-head first into a conversation about voter fraud and make yourself look like you don't have the first fucking clue how to even spell the fucking topic let alone have an opinion on it. Good job. I'd give you gold for your idiocy but this isn't reddit and you're still not welcome here, faggot.
>>
As a european Id love to see him as president, nothing could ever btfo americunts as much as that
>>
>>707834858
Fucking piece of shit, rot in hell with your Isis immigrant friends
>>
>>707835723
Yeah I agree, if there is one thing im glad he does it is bringing up dealing with the national debt that Hillary will make even worse with all these plans we can't afford
>>
I dont like either candidate, mor an i from USA... But our news keep flooding us with trump. Only trump.

So What, if he Said that shit about girls & power 11 years ago. Fuck, i Said numerous things 11 years ago that i have different opinion about now...

Also... Funny that it didn't show up ealier in his campaign!! Only now, just before vote-stuff.
>>
>>707835268
after millions of taxpayer dollars were wasted by Republican fishing expeditions, they found zero grounds for any charge, and petty infractions of operating regulations. they found fuck all - the email thing never compromised any security. it is a total bunch of lies and smears and deliberate misconstructions. it takes any mistake, any factual error in testimony and tries to say it is a lie, and that is acriminal offence - but they failed. so kek all you like it is still shit.

the sale of uranium - why don't you look up the facts ont hat one - the fact that it was approved by a committee that is not headed by or controlled by Hillary, that takes input from the Joint Chiefs and the NSA and other national security advice. Isn't it funny how the republicans are all for free markets and free trade and international trade and multinational companies, until it is convenient to paint Hillary with a lie about something?

As for Bill the rapist - I never mentioned it. And he isn't the candidate. And there is no proof of those unsupported and never prosecuted allegations by a bunch of women who have changed their stories more times than their underwear.
>>
>>707835814
Is your country in the EU?
>>
>>707835505
msnbc <holy shit you really just cite rachel maddow anon? Holy fuck, you really don't have shit to base your argument on, huh?
>>
>>707835667
Then why is it just the republicans that want these laws?
Nah, they're trying to disenfranchise democrats.
They close polls early to keep blue collar people from voting.
The only reason they have a majority in the House is gerrymandering.
Face it, they're the enemies of democracy.
>>
>>707835615
>http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/texas-governor-helps-debunk-his-own-voter-fraud-argument

yeah, and they don't read links because it's better to look like a moron.

The newspaper in the article is the Dallas Morning News. but then they're all liberals in Dallas!
>>
>>707835370
>plz make it stop
>o god no
Read your own posts, retard.
It's you saying the shit.
And assuming like a bitch that anyone calling you out on your bullshit must be a wetback or a dem.
>>
>>707835292
>rootless bastards
what the fuck does that mean? (Homeowner, business owner and husband and father here - rootless? what are you on?)
>>
>>707835785
That is what I really hate, things are so biased in her favor that people can see the puppet strings
>>
Never realized /b/ was so full of liberals. Beenie Sanders is a fucking cuck whose already bought his 3rd 800k home LOL. The only thing that was going to be feeling the burn is my wallet.

Hitlary Clinton is a corrupt obama clone, even fucking jack abramof had to admit it.

Trump may not be perfect, but we ain't got nothing to lose at this point and he's a fucking billionaire pussy slayer.

ALT RIGHT MASTER RACE REPORTING IN
>>
>>707835381
good i'm glad you're voting for jill stein
enjoy your little "protest" (and you call me a bitch? lmao what a baby)
i'm glad your opinion won't count
>>
>>707829810
And then what?
>>
>>707835861
I love auto-correct, when typing a different language.
>>
>>707835110
*tips tinfoil*

Is soros/rotschild/monsanto also responsible for you being a kissless virgin?
>>
>>707835311
try reading this to start with https://www.google.fr/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiUkfuGm9rPAhVFQBoKHdRVDFIQFggtMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FHillary_Clinton%27s_tenure_as_Secretary_of_State&usg=AFQjCNG9n-M79LNg0SzFSOEgPyQp4RiKIQ

also, as someone else said - what has Trump done but enrich himself at others expense - built a few buildings? so fucking what?

Clinton's charity record alone out does anything Trump has ever done.
>>
>>707835925
There are legitimate and numerous instances of voter fraud, I'm not sure what the fuck you're arguing about, the citations are further up in the thread. I don't read them idiot. I can't help you're asshurt you have to actually have an ID to vote, it's kind of a fucking law. But if you're an illegal then you've already shown you don't give a shit about laws anyway. Real badass we got over here.
>>
>>707834622
and what about Hillary?
are there even any non-narcissistic politicians?
at least you know Trump is a bag of shit. Hillary is just pretending to not be one.
>>
File: logo - the_more_you_know.jpg (27 KB, 344x226) Image search: [Google]
logo - the_more_you_know.jpg
27 KB, 344x226
>>707835679
>article 1 section 9 of the constitution
Article I, Section 9 specifically prohibits Congress from legislating in certain areas. In the first clause, the Constitution bars Congress from banning the importation of slaves before 1808.

Yeah, that seems relevant to your argument. You do know we're all on the internet here and can search google, right?.
>>
>>707835110
I have read some stupid shit on 4chan. But this thread is something... not new, but... different.
>>
>>707829712
What will happen will if Trump wins will be the end of democracy in America .You'll probably end up in one of Trump's concentration camps Whatta Hoot, Huh
>>
>>707835381
Dude Jill Stein is retarded, go look at things that she has said, Gary Johnson started out strong then fizzled.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 305x165) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 305x165
>>707835773
>he'll probably make money on the deal. Why wouldn't he build it?
THIS
Look what happened when we elected people who made their money from contracting in war zones?
We wound up fighting two wars just to make them even richer than they were to start with.

p.s.: look what I found when I googled for a picture of Bush and Cheney
http://www.newsweek.com/2016/09/23/george-w-bush-white-house-lost-22-million-emails-497373.html
>>
>>707836153
Hillary an her happy camps
>>
>>707835980
>Hitlary Clinton is a corrupt obama clone
Not really.
She's more of a bush than obama in several, several points.
Basically she have nothing of a democrat, but basically invaded their party and used her pussy to get on top of it.

Just as trump have nothing to do with the GOP, basically using his money and a help of people that wanted to fuck GOP to get on top.

Anyone that vote dem expecting dem policies or GOP expecting GOP policies got fucked in this election, because the shit got hijacked.
>>
>>707835880
So, if Rachel Maddow says the sun rises in the east, you say it must rise in the west? Look at the fucking link moron then complain
>>
>>707835357
would you be a Putin bot disinformation worker? You sound like one.

how has Hillary been a warmonger? Ok, she and 76 other semators voted for the Iraq war, after fake shit was given to them by the then respected Colin Powell, and other fake shit from Bush - and Cheney and the real warmongers.

she is the only one to appologise for that vote and say she regrets it.

Was she a warmonger in Libya? No she arguesd for small strikes to help the rebels at their invitation. A war monger in Syria - no she argued for helping the Syrian people who were being murdered by ASSAD. when has she been a warmonger (read her emails - it is all in there - she is constantly trying to stop wars, not start them)
>>
>>707836096
God damn I want to punch her when she laughs when she knows she is guilty about something
>>
>>707836163
>Dude Jill Stein is retarded, go look at things that she has said,
She's not going to win, you idiot.
The point of voting for her is to show support for the issues the green party cares about.
Nobody from their party is going to get elected in Murrica,
>>
>>707834838
>will not be entertaining for anybody
I think this is a prime example of just how retarded you are
>>
>>707834597
Facts don't matter. Neither do stats. They want dependance man. It's a waist of time trying to steer the sheep. They are perfectly fine being led by big brother and amounting to nothing in life.
>>
>>707829712
yeah, because national defense is hilarious!
>>
>>707835435
in what way is he the best? Best liar, best bullshitter, best twitter user at three am to insult beauty queens, best coke sniffer, best fraud and con man? yeah the best.
>>
>>707836266
I never said she had a chance, she believes that wifi is bad for you and that there should be no borders
>>
Voting for Trump just because he hates sandniggers
>>
>>707834798
Have fun with sharia. She's a real bitch. ;)
>>
>>707836240
she wants a no fly zone in syria. that means war with russia. thats warmongering
>>
>>707834840
Classic American logic.
Not enemies = sucking dick
>>
>>707835502
As President he cannot afford to be a bullshitter and liar and just make stuff up. He is unsuitable for office.
>>
>>707836266
yeah cuz that's made a difference
go get em ralph nader
>>
File: IMG_20161011_181216.jpg (230 KB, 1402x758) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161011_181216.jpg
230 KB, 1402x758
>>707836142
Maybe if you stop listening to nigger music and actually make an effort to be informed you will know what is going on in Europe, and what the globalists are doing with the support of people like Soros and the international banks. In fact they say it openly without any shame...
>>
>>707836350
Its one thing to say hes a con man, but a bigger liar than hillary? really dude?
>>
>>707836353
So what part of my point are you still missing?
>>
>>707836350
The best the best the best
>>
>>707830030
I don't have anything to add but I want to look smart, the post.
>>
>>707836425
Isn't that what Hillary does? at minimum he definitely lies less then her
>>
>>707830943
Learn to spell, pendejo.
>>
>>707834858
Hahahahhahahahhahahhahahhah. Democrats are the party of hatred and division. Never satisfied with anything. Spoiled assignment brat children who don't work and want everything for free. Sorry to tell you, but the world doesn't and never will run like that. Survival of the fittest. Even evolutionist athiests believe that one.
>>
>>707836445
>yeah cuz that's made a difference
OK, tell me how YOU'RE going to "make a difference" with one vote?
>>
>>707835538
no he didn't say she was a criminal, because if he had said that she would be on charges. He said her handling was reckless and incompetent - although he also acknowledged that other people were to blame - her job was Secretary of State, not email technician.

stop lying. just because you think it was criminal does not make it criminal. there is an important point of law here - innocent until guilty. one that your Trump cunt does not understand.
>>
>>707830202
carries more weight than a fake rape case.
>>
Hillary is less dirty than trump.
But the people backing hillary are a LOT more, and they will make her EARN her presidency.
>>
File: aaakgbwarning.jpg (62 KB, 380x537) Image search: [Google]
aaakgbwarning.jpg
62 KB, 380x537
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=q94syUDDhxA

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-16/soros-hack-reveals-plot-behind-europes-refugee-crisis-media-funding-and-manipulation
>>
>>707830479
sure kid
>>
>>707835679
lol, and Trump owes hundreds of millions to Russians and Azerbaijanis...
>>
>>707834904
>Russia can burn to ashes for all I care
It's already burning, you retards think Putin has some masterplan and that Russia is a dictatorship with him at the lead. At this point they just want a president with whom they can negotiate and that's definitely not Hillary. It sounds more likely that Putin will suck off Trump than the other way.
>>
>>707836490
You brought up her having a chance I didn't, if you want to support the green party thats fine. All i was saying is that she has some of the most retarded views of everyone running.
>>
>>707830787
sorry you missed the eighties kid. not really. your tears are so sweet.
>>
>>707830148
So does the rest of the world, just not to the same extent. Let's remove democracy
>>
>>707831273
sure kid. don't you think blaming the republicans is getting old.
>>
>>707829712
"Yeah, lets vote this horrible human being into the highest office of our country, it'll be hilarious!"- said nobody with at least half a brain.
>>
>>707836758
>You brought up her having a chance I didn't,
Put the bong down, dude.
Then go read my posts again.
>>
>>707831274
dumb fuck millennial detected.
>>
>>707831530
like obarry did.
>>
>>707835723
in the Oval office that matters. this isn't a game. it isn't best out of three. Trump is unfit to hold office because he has a short temper and is arrogant. he does not listen to advice, he makes shit up and believes the shit he makes up is true. that is dangerous in a man in power. he can bullshit his way through business deals and say it is all good and huge and wonderful - in international politics he can't do that because other countries will call him out and school him - likethe Mexican President did.
did you see his little beaten slumped body when the Mexican President was talking? How deflated he was? The Mexican President told him to fuck himself and his wall and he would not pay for it - and Donald took it like a beaten schoolboy, because that was all he could do.

this is not schoolyard bully territory - this is proper informed and in control grown up territory. Trump is not the child for the job.
>>
>>707834994
You never improve relations with russia.You do as it says.
>>
>>707836862
No wonder you like her
>>
>>707836715
Russia is a dictatorship dummy. No one gives a fuck if Putin has a plan or not.

Where is the balance of power? check check
>>
>>707835855
except that his tax plan will blow a hole int he budget and make it a trillion dollars worse, and her tax plan and spending plan is fully costed and budgeted and will not cause a rise in the debt.... so you have it the wrong way round.
>>
>>707829954
Because there already is a wall you idiot.
>>
>>707836941
Not doing what they say while avoiding conflict would be the goal mostly
>>
>>707836715
Kek you are naive as fuck.If you actually think that russia will suck off trump and nkt otherwise, then clearly you havent been paying attention.
>>
>>707836933
Someone who's arrogant and short-tempered isn't "fit for office", but some bitch who can't walk through the park without having a fucking seizure and falling out IS fit for office?

Come on, just stop joking now.
>>
>>707836970
>No wonder you like her
You really do have a problem with reading comprehension.
Show me the post where I said I liked her or her views.
>>
File: vBvwuXk.jpg (310 KB, 1854x927) Image search: [Google]
vBvwuXk.jpg
310 KB, 1854x927
>>707835980
>cuck

Fuck off back to /pol/ stormcuck. This is not your safe space.
>>
>>707830479
Ding ding ding.
>>
>>707835963
coud it be because her opponent is a loon? An utter buffoon? totally unsuited to public office? could it be that every conservative newspaer int eh country (even Christian Today!) has also decided that Trump is not presidential material, while Hillary is, even if you don't like her policies and personality?

There is a reason why everyone hates trump - he is hateful
>>
>>707836699
proof or are you just a dumb fuck millennial.
>>
>>707837044
The current wall doesn't even run 1/3 of the border, fuckface there's a reason why coyotes just walk illegals across with bottles of water. Stop with the shilling lies already. We know you're against it because you want your cousins jose, pedro, and paco to skip across the desert and join you but we're tired of fucking illegals.
>>
>>707837087

This. Can't wait till these fags kill themselves when their faglord gets rekt on the 8th.
>>
>>707837061
Wtf is that suppose to mean? You think he is gonna stay there and do nothing? Kek. Russia is all in for it, do not expect putin to be Obama
>>
File: IMG_2115.jpg (47 KB, 346x425) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2115.jpg
47 KB, 346x425
>>707836851
>>
>>707837071
Saying you are going to vote for her then saying it is to support the issues the green party cares about
>>
>>707831397
Actually, the picot sikes agreement has much more to do with the modern middle east than anything the US has done since
>>
>>707836003
then i'm gon stack some more
>>
>>707836276
sorry, I should have said "for anybody sane, decent, or intelligent"
>>
>>707831863
Israel fits inside of Pennsylvania. Do we also build a wall up and,down our entire coast lines?
>>
File: 1444700379036.jpg (132 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
1444700379036.jpg
132 KB, 546x700
>>707837202
Which ribbit do you mean?

>The_Donald full of splergs spouting 4chan meymeys
>Redpill full of antisocial bitter virgins lying to each other
>/r/4chan literally trying to be 4chan on ribbit

Retard.
>>
>>707836470
Redpill me /b/astard
>>
>>707835071
Based
>>
>>707836483
yes. Everything he says is lies. He lies about his lies. He lies and lies and lies. You cannot trust a word he says. Not one word.

in comparison the only "lies" the republicans can find to stick on Hillary are actually factual mistakes she made. Big deal.

Trump makes shit up and defames people - all the time - and you think that isn't lying? that it isn't important? that he will try that shit in office and get the country in a whole heap of trouble because of it, and you are not worried?
>>
>>707837181
Most illegals enter the country on a work visa, then stay when it expires.
But let's say you build your umpteen billion dollar ecological disaster all over American's private property.
What's to stop them from entering with fake or borrowed ID?
Or flying over it? Or tunneling under it? Or using a ladder?
>>
>>707836240
>would you be a Putin bot disinformation worker? You sound like one.

No, CTR employee, but thanks for asking.

>how has Hillary been a warmonger?

She supported the Iraq war. Oh, ok, but she realized it was wrong and apologized by, when was it, 2014??? Right about when it came time to start facing Democratic primary voters. Funny how her principles seem to always have great political timing (see eg, gay marriage, TPP, etc etc, etc).

>Was she a warmonger in Libya? No she arguesd for small strikes to help the rebels at their invitation.

Yes, she was a warmonger in Iraq and Libya. She saw an opportunity to force regime change there and she took it. I don't give a flying fuck if "rebels" invited anyone. They have no such authority to invite a foreign power into a sovereign country. She wanted to overthrow that government and she did, and now it's a fucking anarchic disaster area overrun by AQ and ISIS.

>A war monger in Syria - no she argued for helping the Syrian people who were being murdered by ASSAD.

Yes. That's the excuse for being a warmonger, "helping". She fanned the flames of insurrection in Syria from the very beginning and has been itching to expand the war there the entire time, along the same model as Libya. Only it has failed so far, catastrophically. And even today she STILL can't let go of her regime change fantasies there. There's ISIS to worry about now, but all she can think about is overthrowing Assad, because all she's worried about her imperial chess games against Russia, where Syria is just a piece on the board.

She was also a warmonger in Yugoslavia and Kosovo, though she only had indirect power then.

In fact, i can't think of a single war or regime change the US has ever had in her entire lifetime that she did not either support or was instrumental in starting or voting for.
>>
>>707836568
not according to any fact checker. not according to any bank in america, the IRS, the Governor of New York, any newspaper, any sane person who litens to what he says.

he still denies he supported the Iraq war. he is on take and he says he does not say things... he is a total liar.
>>
File: average trump supporter.jpg (931 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
average trump supporter.jpg
931 KB, 2688x1520
>>707837559
>CTR

Fuck off /pol/ shill. I've had enough of you retards.
>>
>>707837368
>voting based on feelings instead of logic
Really cant see the wood for the fucking trees can you
>>
>>707834622
>you would vote based on one idea, which he doesn't actually have a plan to fulfill?
We already have laws that we do not enforce. All Trump has to do is audit agencies who prevent illigal immigration. It's just a question of man power, and CBP doing their job.
>You would vote for him despite his loathsome personality, his lack of control, understanding, knowledge or ability.
Saying this his personality is loathsome is a non argument. Hillary's lack of control, and losing her temper is legendary among the secret service, and her former staff. Just stating that he doesn't have knowledge or ability is quite vague and dishonest. What does he not have knowledge or ability in?
>You would vote for him despite his terrible tax plan, his lack of economic understanding, his appalling ideas about protectionism and his frightening vision of a little america withdrawn from the world, letting other powers grow and spread their influence in the vacuum he would he leave behind.
It is to my understanding that his tax plan hasn't been fully disclosed. Other than him stating that he will make the tax code simpler, and easier to enforce; which is not something that is a bad idea. His lack of economic understanding? The dude is a fucking billionaire? Are you kidding? Have you actually looked into the Clinton Global Initiative? You globalists really think blanketing the entire world under one government will actually make things better? We can't even handle the world split into 196 countries.
>>
>>707837353
We can start with a solid, monitored wall that runs the span of the US border with Mexico since, logically, that's where the majority of our trouble is coming from. Once you faggots stop bawling your eyes out and calling it racist, we'll see what to do next.

The fuck does the size of Israel have to do with it? It's the principle of the fucking thing. You basically just said "hur durrr the skies blue so mexico must be south" fucking made no sense at all. Even if we built the entire thing ourselves, we're not going broke any more than we would from giving useless fucks free healthcare while everyone else pays 150% more for their premiums for no fucking reason.
>>
>>707837250
>upport the issues the green party cares about
Yes, the green party.
You do know they're an international political party that holds many offices in Europe, right?
And they aren't her personal creation?
>>
>>707837063
As someone who lives next to Russia and deals with Russians daily, yea I can safely say that you're talking out of your ass. Someone claimed that Trump would be a sock puppet, but since Russia is a big scary enemy, Putin can't be a sock puppet because...he just can't. Russia as a country is crumbling already, the only thing keeping them from rioting is the constant brainwash (similar to Fox news and such) that convinces them that they need to act strong because everyone is out to get them.
>>
>>707837267
This.

If you dont know what the Sykes-Picot agreement was, you have zero validity to discuss the problems of the ME.
>>
>>707837659
>You would vote for him despite his fraud, his corruption, his lies, his bullying, his racism, his sexism, his overweening ego.
His fraud? I Promising economic subsidies based on the fact that you will be passing the debt to future generations is the ultimate fraud. Racism? Hillary's fucking role model was Robert Byrd- a senator who was a grand wizard of the KKK.
>you would vote for him despite his utter unfitness for office, his utter lack of regard for anybody else, his utter narcissistic selfishness.
Now you're just flinging mud in the hopes that idiots will sympathize with your non arguments. You can call Hilary all of those things, and be correct.
>>
>>707837458
>factual mistakes she made. Big deal.
she admitted to mishandling classified information and disobeying after being told not to take any further action with them, people have had the book thrown at them for less, but you don't seem to understand the gravity of that
>>
File: wcCd8tS.png (594 KB, 1191x794) Image search: [Google]
wcCd8tS.png
594 KB, 1191x794
>>707837618
>voting based on feelings instead of logic

Never wrote that. Lacking reading comprehension? Try finishing high school.

Also

>ze jews!
>PC
>libruls!
>SJW are killing white men!

Somehow that's not voting on feelings? You've been in your echo-chamber a bit too much, try the real world instead of the Internet you ignorant fuckface.
>>
We're at the edge of total societal collapse. He might push that edge.

Of course... the internet would go down for a while so technically it'd be another death of 4chan. we've all been there.
>>
>>707829712
Ausfag here, the way i see it yous are better off with an offensive idiot who can be maintained than you are with a psychopath or is corrupt. Trump says some dumb shit yea, but he doesnt rig elections, he doesnt blackmail and he doesnt jeopardize public safety for his own personal email account (which btw that email was obviously filled with some sketchy shit). The clinton foundation has literally been a money and media cyst of corruption for years, FFS she is still making deals with the Saudi's who have had numerous connections to bin laden and Al-Queda.
>>
>>707837814
>hillary decapitating someone
That's indeed a perfect portrayal of her.

If someone come up with a drone that decapitates people, she will get a whole squad of it.
>>
File: 1473292650564.png (136 KB, 348x288) Image search: [Google]
1473292650564.png
136 KB, 348x288
>>707837613
Holy fucking cringe.
>>
>>707837681
>US border with Mexico since, logically, that's where the majority of our trouble is coming from.
What trouble is that, exactly?
Child labor in Asia is doing more to threaten American jobs than Mexicans are.
And unless we reverse the trade deficit, the only way to create more demand for labor in the US is by increasing the population.
Trump's just playing on your disdain for brown people that don't speak English well.
>>
File: 1457027596371.jpg (71 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
1457027596371.jpg
71 KB, 501x386
>>707837949
>>
>>707837504
Motherfucker, you must be illegal to be arguing so hard against a simple fucking wall to keep people from breaking our laws.

You'll have to provide a citation for your claim that most illegals come over on work visas because it's absolutely fucking false and I know you won't be able to provide one.

How exactly is a wall in a bunch of dirt an "ecological disaster"? It's called imminent domain, so "muh private property" doesn't come into the equation. You agree to it when you legally purchase and own land in the US.

I'll also need a citation on how many people stroll past the border checkpoints with a fake ID because I've worked at the border for a short stint and know for a fact they have biometric scans on the IDs so you're not going to fake one, they also scan your fingerprints if there's any question about your ID and they do store them in a database. Same thing used in Afghanistan and Iraq to identify citizens.

Yeah, let me know how many beaners are riding some Mad Max style helicopter over the fucking wall. Might as well say "if you build a wall they'll ride a dragon over it!"

Get real faggot, the wall's going up and you illegals are out of luck.
>>
>>707837995
See? another victim of hillary.
She will ressurrect the evil queen stereotype quite hard.
>>
>>707829712
If I was American I would vote Trump just because media are going against him too much, and also because there are too many ignorant teenagers who see the devil in him just because media says so
>>
>>707831863

I fucking love you anon. Best thing I've read this morning.
>>
File: 7QOxKn1.jpg (49 KB, 600x426) Image search: [Google]
7QOxKn1.jpg
49 KB, 600x426
>>707838055
>>
>>707834426
You utter fucking twat.
>>
Fuck Trump
Fuck Russia
and fuck Syria and all the Middle East

Can we just go to war already? Sure war is terrible and all that but we need some excitement again plus the economy needs a stimulus.
>>
>>707836715
>definitely not Hillary
why?

What possible reason have you for believing this?

it is just bullshit.
>>
>>707836445
Nobody is getting elected from a third party because nobody votes for third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party because nobody can get elected from a third party because nobody votes third party
>>
>>707838112
Well, trump is the closest thing to Mr.Satan we have.
A liar, a cheater, a retard, and ready to jump on something great, just to have someone else do it for him and steal the fame.

But its not a conservative insane woman with lust for blood abusing the good will of the dems to propel herself up.
>>
>>707834838

how the fuck do you even know? She hasnt told the truth once in 30 years of working in politics, you have NO IDEA if she has experience, understanding or balls, because you have no idea who she is since she has never been honest about anything.
>>
>>707836848
it will be come November 8th when the president senate and congress are all Democrat...
>>
>>707836876
no, some of us really old guys think that Bush was a warmonger...
>>
>>707837971
America's a sovereign country with every right to a secure border that people can't just walk across (which exists now). The only people that would be against such a thing are pro-illegal-immigration and pro-criminal.

Equating illegal immigrants IN THE USA to child labor in Asia where we have no jurisdiction is talking out of your ass and comparing apples to oranges.

I have disdain for all criminals, not just brown people, because I follow the law and expect others to do the same. Plain and simple.
>>
>>707838033
>You agree to it when you legally purchase and own land in the US.
No, you don't agree to anything. That's why we have land title searches that mortgagees pay for when buying land to find those sorts of things out. Because banks don't give loans on property not owned without a clear title.
I doubt you own anything other than the dank corner of mom's basement..
>>
>>707837069
well she has looked pretty fit to me the last few weeks. Now she is over the flu, she certainly looked better than fat old senile dementoid Donald the other night...
>>
>>707838280
and we need to build a cyber wall because all the russkies and other euro cucks on /b/ are really insufferable
>>
>>707837167
go google it, or are you just a sealion?
>>
>>707831863
The best way they could build it would be pre-fab concrete slabs held together by pillars, it would be easy to build, cost efficient, and last a very long time
>>707838413
I don't understand why I never hear anything about people trying to change the immigration process to just make it easier for people to come here LEGALLY vs rewarding criminals
>>
>>707838033
most of the people passing your border illegally do it at 38,000ft
>>
File: 146005552365.jpg (402 KB, 1321x2000) Image search: [Google]
146005552365.jpg
402 KB, 1321x2000
>>707837613
>admitting youre triggered
wew lad
>>
>>707837267
ok, it has some roots in that - although the problems predate the first world war and indeed back into pre history. But the foundation of Israel didn't help, and the thing with the Sha of Iran and the American manipulation of Iraq, an the Iran Iraq war, the American support for the Taliban, and the isolation of Iran, etc.

we also have Saudi support for extreme islam, and Libyan terrorist support to thank. So it is a clusterfuck, but recent US involvement is not blameless...
>>
>>707838413
>every right to a secure border
I'm not talking about the RIGHT, I'm talking about the ABILITY.
No matter how much money you throw at it, the wall won't keep people out.

>Equating illegal immigrants IN THE USA to child labor in Asia
You say Mexicans are the problem, but they really aren't. The problem is people (including YOU) buy products made by people that underbid Americans for labor, not that Jose and Pedro can walk across the border.

>I have disdain for all criminals,
Including both Hillary AND Donald?
>>
>>707837971
>What trouble is that, exactly?
>Child labor in Asia is doing more to threaten American jobs than Mexicans are.
And Trump is changing NAFTA.
>And unless we reverse the trade deficit, the only way to create more demand for labor in the US is by increasing the population.
Hispanic illigal immigrants do not pay taxes, up until third generation take high rates of welfare, and 26.4% of prison inmates are not US citizens. If we are going to have government subsidies we HAVE to control our boarders. What the fuck is so hard to understand about that?
>Trump's just playing on your disdain for brown people that don't speak English well.
I love Mexican culture, and even speak Spanish. My disdain is for people who do not understand that we need to properly vet prospective immigrants to ensure that they will be contributing members of socieity.
>>
>>707836470
sounds like a good recipe for peace and prosperity for all to me... you have a problem with that?
>>
File: E2_2620432a.jpg (429 KB, 1300x1542) Image search: [Google]
E2_2620432a.jpg
429 KB, 1300x1542
>>707838033
>It's called imminent domain, so "muh private property" doesn't come into the equation.
Oh God...
>>
>>707838418
I own my house shitlord and that's exactly how it works. If the government wants to build a fucking sidewalk, they take 5 ft off the edge of your property and cut you a check that they feel is suitable. Take the money or not they still build. Learn how the fuck shit works in the US you dumb beaner. Probably didn't know you agree to stop at stop signs when you get a driver's license either, did you? Between the 12 year olds and the reddit faggots this place has gone to absolute hell
Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 28

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.