Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

......well... I am pretty sure I have borderline personality

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 146034362050.jpg (34 KB, 334x440) Image search: [Google]
146034362050.jpg
34 KB, 334x440
......well...
I am pretty sure I have borderline personality disorder.
I broke up with my gf of over 2 years, and i'm a complete emotional mess.

the things that are different is that now i'm single (no gf to emotionally leech on) and that i'm actually being social.

I went from "popular as hell" in a online group who meets up now, to "out of favor with people" because i'm clingly, emotional, and just all over the fucking place.

I want some self therapy, maybe?
I'd do group councilling, but I don't want giant medical bills or a label following me around.
I'm sick of it all.

The depression and anxiety are horrible.
I'm not eating without being forced to and sleeping is difficult at times. my mood is changing quickly, and is more often than not melancholy, angry or sad.

What can I do to stop being a freak without ruining my finances (have a job, but have bills), medical records (nothing like "you're crazy" to make you look normal), or anything else i've missed?

Self help books?
Phone apps?
Internet groups?
I'll try damned near anything at this point, I'm leaving social circles I've been working at like crazy, it's eating me alive!
>>
kys....
Or go find another chick to fuck with.
>>
>>707525854
I found two chicks to fuck with...
but kys sounds nice, bot gonna lie.
It seems easier than talking to one of them right now.

I'm less scared of death than dealing with people.
>>
The le depression meme strikes again haha. Seriously stop self diagnosing faggot.
>>
>>707525045
Easier isn't always better.
Just rub one out OP
Self help 101
>>
>>707525045
You don't you stupid tumblr faggot.
If you did you wouldn't make a thread about it, you'd just jerk off and take a nap and forget about it.
>>
CRAWLING IN MY SKIIIIINNNNN
>>
>>707525045
Litterally just be an asshole who doesnt care. It does help if u got side hoes tho. No matter what too emotional and clingy repels bitches
>>
>>707527254
Yeah, I'm a enotional trainwreck right now...
but I'm not a fucking tumblr faggot.
>>
>>707528196
How do you stop caring? I'd be a million times happier if I could just flip a switch and stop giving fucks...
But i'm not able to right now
>>
THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL!!!!
>>
>>707528977
Yes you are you self diagnosing gender queer fucktard.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.