Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Any Israeli fags here? I am an American that wants to visit

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_5533.png (37 KB, 2000x1455) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5533.png
37 KB, 2000x1455
Any Israeli fags here?

I am an American that wants to visit Israel but there is a twist.

I have an American passport but I am half Persian (Persian dad) so my last name looks Persian/Arab despite having a normal first name.

Would i have any troubles there due to my last name? Would the customs put any kind of shit on my name or put me on a list?

Also I am completely secular, not Muslim and never was, so I won't be causing any religion trouble
>>
Terrorists win
>>
Bump
>>
Just went to israel and will be going back next month. Their security is ridiculously heavy and they ask a lot of questions. Just be your natural self and they will let you in no problem.
>>
Fuck off kikes
>>
>>707507219
/thread
>>
File: 1461365713688.jpg (180 KB, 1023x838) Image search: [Google]
1461365713688.jpg
180 KB, 1023x838
>>707505613
When you get there shout "ALLA AKBAR!" it's their greeting.
>>
>>707505613
Thinking he's not on a list already, kek
>>
File: USSLIBERTYremeber.jpg (34 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
USSLIBERTYremeber.jpg
34 KB, 460x460
>>707505613

just tell them that you support their murder of Americans
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1200x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1200x581
No you're going to get your passport burned, and if you survive the public stoning, you'll be attached to a missile and sent to a housing development in Gaza.
>>
>>
Jk you'll probably be fine but only if you know Hebrew and can grow curly locks and recite the Torah.
>>
Fuck isreal. Viva la Palestine
>>
>>707505613
Israel is a racist theocracy, so expect anything.
>>
>>707505613
no you should be good, like 20% of people are arabs here anyway
>>
OP will barely be noticed
>>
Lol you realize basically 30% of Israel is Arab/non-Jewish. Just expect that from the moment you get off the plane you'll be watches by some mossad/idf guys in plain clothes. You won't be bothered at all, maybe extra questions before you board the plane, why you're going, maybe asked for your visa/passport some point while in the country if your suspicious or acting weird. Don't freak out Israel is actually a cool place once you get past the awful shit the Israeli government does to Palestine, and the awful shit muslim terrorists do to Israeli's.

>Fuck both sides of this stupid argument.
>Hey asshole Muslims, let the Jews have Israel.
>Hey bully Israeli government, stop it with the illegal settlements.
>>
>>707508685
Israel has 3 languages. Knowing English Hebrew OR Arabic is sufficient to get around/communicate.
>>
>>707505613
Just don't be too Arsim and you'll be fine
>>
>>707505613
if you're not a religious terrorist, why do you want to visit israel?
>>
File: 2016-10-12 03-20-39.107.jpg (140 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-12 03-20-39.107.jpg
140 KB, 640x480
>>707505613
>IsraelFag here
You'll be fine OP, racists are everywhere but they're mostly quite, and no one's gonna really treat you different.
>>
File: 420.jpg (187 KB, 634x709) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
187 KB, 634x709
>>707513323
Huh
>>
>>707505613
Yes you'll be searched
>>
I'm an Israeli fag, if you cooperate and answer the questions you're asked properly you'll be absolutely fine. You won't run into trouble due to your last name.

Some tips - Don't go to cities like Jerusalem since the vast majority of the people who live there are absolute garbage. Stick to cities which are close to the Mediterranean, Herzlia or Tel Aviv. Frankly if I were to visit Israel I'd only go to Tel Aviv (other than one day trips to Jerusalem and shit, but I wouldn't stay anywhere else). Tel Aviv is beautiful, has fantastic night life and is very tolerant towards tourist, foreigners and such.

And lastly I'd recommend visiting Israel during the summer (which starts around May over here), but up until December-January the weather is still pretty legit (16-25 Celsius). Have fun and don't be afraid, American media makes Israel look way worse than it is.
>>
>>707513323
>>
File: 1474501288210.jpg (173 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1474501288210.jpg
173 KB, 960x960
>>707505613
Here's what you need to do. You need to Jew yourself up real good. Wear a Star of David all the time. Walk around with a Torah under your arm and pretend to read it every so often. Use the black man for muscle. Accumulate lots of money, but refuse to spend it. Complain about everything; make sure to use hand gestures for added effect. Seek a controlling interest in the media. Wear a wooden block on your forehead. Sprinkle your vocabulary with Yiddish. Use kosher salt.
>>
Ben Gurion sucks ass.

Yes I have very similar circumstances as you.

Expect right when you get out of the airplane to be surrounded by airport police questioning people immediately.

If they do not question you, by the time you make it past that long stretch of floor escalators, you will be questioned at customs, and have to sit in this "secondary room", where you and a bunch of other people will be interrogated 1 by 1 over the course of several hours, get asked stupid questions, and finally get let go.

If they don't like you, they will mark the back of your luggage with a yellow or red colored marker that tells security to harass the fuck out of you and delay you while you're leaving.

Have fun.
>>
>>707515365
while you're leaving*, meaning leaving the country. It sucks ass coming and going in. That's the way they like to make it if you aren't part of their Jewish supremacy cult.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.