Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Let's say Hillary wins and she is the POTUS for the next

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 51
File: 1474891212944.jpg (66 KB, 627x418) Image search: [Google]
1474891212944.jpg
66 KB, 627x418
Let's say Hillary wins and she is the POTUS for the next 1,460 days.

What will your reaction be? How will you feel? Will you come to grips and accept it?
>>
>>707151439
Honestly, no matter who gets elected, ill be a changed person. In my few 21 years, i have never seen an election this telling. If trump wins, Ill know how absolutely abusable the system is, and how when it comes down to it, our system isnt safe. If hillary wins, ill have an absolute confirmation on how corrupt and controlling our elites really are. Ill know that no matter how crazy or dramatic things get, no change will ever happen without massive blood shed. Either way, im left with a sobering, solemn taste in my mouth, and its really not unexpected.
>>
>>707152026
I agree. It's time for another American Revolution. But in this day and age of everyone being triggered by anything and the nation full of sjw sissy faggots, that a not happening.
>>
File: cake.gif (292 KB, 380x700) Image search: [Google]
cake.gif
292 KB, 380x700
America has been declining into shit, and will continue no doubt if Clinton wins. So fucked up business as usual, I will feel normal. I am used to seeing lying and corrupted politicians and news outlets. So it shall continue during a Clinton presidency. Probably escalate. At least I can, get high, go to the gym, and cum.
>>
>>707152026
>If trump wins, Ill know how absolutely abusable the system is, and how when it comes down to it, our system isnt safe.

How so? Are you saying that only career politicians should be elected to public office?
>>
meh, not that dissapointed. Could be worse.
>>
>>707152314
>707152314
the irony is you're the most triggered
stfu you drama prince
>>
Hillary wins, I'm going innawoods. Full dropout, hermit mode.
>>
>>707151439
more like POUTS like a fucking woman
>>
>>707152816
It comes down to how the lowest common denominator can usurp the rest of the system. Whether you like it or not, his pr strategies are designed to appeal to the ignorant dregs. his arguments arent sophisticated and designed to indicate what can and should be done to truly fix things beyond some meme wall. Granted, I dont hear that from the other side either, but someone more overtly intelligent should be running for office. Its a damn shame he has to hold himself back to appeal to the only people willing to make a difference.
>>
it doesn't matter either way. the election is a reality TV show. we live in a fake ass bubble economy, the US dollar is headed for a collapse and nothing either candidate will do can prevent that. enjoy the ride while it lasts.
>>
>>707153035
She has proven herself more worthy than her male counterparts

lmao bitter triggered male :-)
>>
>>707151439

1. breathe a sigh of relief.
2. Laugh at the crying retards on the right.
3. Continue living under competent Democratic leadership and make SURE to vote the subhuman GOP filth out of Congress in 2018 as well.

FUCK the right. They should all be put to death for high treason.
>>
>>707152996
Not that guy, but you're an idiot. It isn't drama... it's the future of Western civilization. You're obviously too young or too stupid to understand what's happening.
>>
File: 1475641936835.png (112 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1475641936835.png
112 KB, 500x380
She'll accidentally reveal how grotesque and hypocritical SJW philosophy is bit by bit through her words because baby boomers are incapable of seeing oppression outside of their traditional unidirectional narrative , the general public will become aware of SJW and revile them. This will disrupt if not outright destroy their hold on university culture and their plans to indoctrinate the populace will probably end with that failure. Once they become unpopular they'll give up because they require popularity and freedom of movement on social media to service and fuel their meme-base.
>>
File: 87whe.jpg (81 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
87whe.jpg
81 KB, 900x900
>>707151439
I've been planing to commit suicide for a wile now and I'll tell you this, Hillary becoming president of this nation would be the final nail in the coffin for me. If she actually wins I'll commit suicide by bomb and I'll take the wench down to hell with me.
>>
>>707151439
Well considering shes basically just obama v2.0 it shouldnt be too hard to adjust.. Shes just gonna pick up where he left off
>>
>>707153162
See this is the problem. What you call the "lowest common denominator" is America. The entire concept of democracy is based around the fact that the people are afforded the right to elect their own leaders.

If Trump wins that is a clear indication that America is working as intended.

Again, you call them the "lowest common denominator" but they are the majority... and why on Earth should a majority ever be ruled by a minority? That is the definition of monarchy/aristocracy which is what the Founding Fathers fought against.

America was founded on the principle that power should be placed in the hands of the people. It was founded on the principle that anyone, even Donald J. Trump, can be elected to the highest office in the land if it is the will of the people.
>>
>>707153672
Be sure to livestream
>>
>>707153446

Myopic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEczkhfLwqM
>>
I'm voting for Hillary and republican/independent in everything else. If we're lucky the next four years will consist of every lazy fuck politician miserably arguing with one another and only passing bipartisan bills, thus doing the least amount of damage. Maybe we'll develop more than two shitty outdated parties and eventually have actual fucking adults without histories of sexual perversion, corruption, ineptitude, and general retardation running.
>>
File: 7hywe8.png (124 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
7hywe8.png
124 KB, 500x333
>>707153760
Damn straight I will.
>>
>>707153672
>take the wench down to hell with me
screencapped and reported to FBI
>>
File: littleprofessor.jpg (5 KB, 227x170) Image search: [Google]
littleprofessor.jpg
5 KB, 227x170
>>707152026

This is an unexpectedly good post for /b/

I'm impressed anon
>>
>>707152026
> In my few 21 years
> first election you can vote in

Welcome to adulthood
Don't worry, you are not the first person to feel this way, and you will not be the last.
>>
>>707153304
Oh thank God that the next deceptive psychopath in power is going to be a woman! That really solves all of our fucking problems. The only thing that changes by having a cunt as president is that she gets to play the fucking woman card whenever she gets called out. Get ready to hear non-stop whining about women being oppressed and men being privileged while nothing is actually done about it. Nothing but lip service to all the whores and niggers out there who were dumb enough to vote for her.
>>
File: 1466224634341.png (105 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1466224634341.png
105 KB, 512x512
>>707153922
K, kiddo..........hope your fast enough.
>>
File: 1462594550544.gif (734 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462594550544.gif
734 KB, 500x281
>>707153304
>:-)
YOU GOT ME MAD NOW! you wont like me when im agrny...
>>
>>707153722
Youre implying that trump supporters are the majority.. But every poll is disagrees with you.. And just in my general experience i only know 3 trunp supporters and pretty much everyone else i know supports hillary or just isnt voting.. So if trump wins it just means the system was rigged for him but hes been playing the victim all along
>>
>>707153996
Says the basement dweller fapping to whores and niggers
>>
>>707153446
Expect more people on the left to openly say things like this, gents. This is what they really feel. They've channeled their hatred into a single point... anyone who they perceive as being "right-wing". It's not intolerant or bigotry as long as the prejudice and hatred is directed at the right-wing. Racists, homophobes, misogynists... they all deserve to be tortured to death in the eyes of the left. Brutality is justified as long as you're doing it to the right person.

They will cheer as the government begins to round up dissidents to be executed. All hail Big Brother.
>>
>>707154150
You mean the poll's done by cnn and others who time and time again have been shown to be fake.
>>
>>707153722
Anon you don't know shit about your democratic republic or what the founding fathers supported. None of them wanted true democracy because they saw mob rule in action. The fucking constitution was designed around limiting voting rights to landowning white males. How do you faggot burgers not know this about your own country?
>>
I have a few guns I no longer need/want, I would sale them and probably just buy some gold...
>>
What the he'll are you people expecting Hillary to do that's so damn terrible?
>>
>>707152597
Yea, I plan on getting on heavy drugs if she wins and will probably OD and die because fuck life.
>>
>>707153859
All that does is slow down the bleeding. You will never have more than two viable parties in America. Sure, maybe you succeed and the next 4 years are uneventful. But what about the next election? The one after that? The next? Eventually they will push through and begin tightening the governments grip on the public. Tyranny is inevitable, and so is revolution.
>>
File: 34wse5dr6ft7gy8hu.jpg (56 KB, 750x740) Image search: [Google]
34wse5dr6ft7gy8hu.jpg
56 KB, 750x740
>>707151439
Theyre all facing the wrong way. This selfie stuff is bull shit
>>
>>707154319
Sure sure, tell yourself whatever makes you feel better.
>>
>>707154319
Bro if the system was rigged in the way that you think why would they let trump even get this far? The polls are fake now but were they fake in the primaries when he was winning all of them? No of course not cause its only a shadowy conspiricy when things arent going your way
>>
File: baddayforgnon.jpg (26 KB, 399x300) Image search: [Google]
baddayforgnon.jpg
26 KB, 399x300
Hillary is predictably awful, so I'll get my master's on the assumption that no great social disasters will happen within that time. However, I would assume the lower variance of Hillary's 4 years is only because they're kicking the can, so it's not a true reprieve.

I will also have to figure out what the new edge is. I was into the edgy shit back in 2012 that would blow up into the alt-right in 2015.

What's edgier than alt-right at this point?
>>
>>707154279
I'd rather die a virgin than be a cuckold faggot like you. Go fluff your bull.
>>
>>707153722
No. The lowest common denominator is the lower third of america. Sure, they operate the stores, and make sure that mcdonalds has someone to give us all food, but most of those jobs are going to be taken over by machines.

America is a republic (a representative democracy) which is working just as its supposed to. The people give a select few all the power, and these individuals are selected by the people themselves, so if things go wrong, it all comes down to the people. They put the politicians in office, and they once were the people themselves. Theres really not much more fair than that.

When it comes down to it, america was a fresh restart, so every last one of our aristocrats have earned their place. Back then, i used to think that they were just a bunch of spoiled cunts who took advantage of the people, but as i grow as a human being, i come to realize that its the people themselves with the actual flaws. The poor are often impulsive, unintelligent, or antisocial, while the middle class are often, arrogant, conformist, cowardly, or simple minded.

I hope youll eventually figure out that no matter what the system is, those who are strong and right will be the ones who end up on top, and they deserve it. They earn it. The way life is set up, anyone can get up to where they are, but they dont, and theres a reason for that. Its the way things were meant to be, and its the way things will always be, no matter how you feel about it.
>>
>>707154150
Polls always have been and always will be inaccurate. Especially when conducted by a partisan group (a la CNN). Look at Brexit. Down 10 points (that's ten whole fucking points) the very night before.

You say you only know 3 Trump supporters and I imagine that's because you're a liberal arts student who surrounds himself with feminists and race baiters. Believe me when I say the silent majority stands with Trump.

Everybody thought Reagan was a fool, that he was destined to lose, an imbecile from Hollywood. He ended up carrying 43 states in '80 and an earth shattering 49 states in '84.
>>
>>707151439

stupid conversation topic.

Hillary will win, despite what right wing talk radio (ahhah radio) and Fox News says.
It is statistically impossible for Trump to win, and I actually think he is greatly happy with that.
On both the "left & the "right" we have a dying demographic.
The majority of supporters and voters for each party are dying off.
The future of politics in this country, (in the next 10 years) will be "Ron Paul/ Barry Goldwater Libertarians" and "Bernie Sanders/ Noam Chomsky Liberals"
The traditional left & right is dead, and they are dying off each day.
When you can count the youth and/or the "minorities" in your party and rallies, then you know you are on a sinking ship.
Like it or not, it is the current reality.
>>
>>707154781
You say they are always inaccurate but again i refer you to the primaries.. The only ones that were off were the ones in nebraska and the ones in Michigan.. Polls in general are pretty accurate exept when they say your guy is behind.. I know its hard to except but youre part of a dying culture in this world dude.. There is no silent majority for trump.. Just a buch of biggoted idiots who are slowly being exposed
>>
>>707154644
>those who are strong and right will be the ones who end up on top

You're right. It is that way... in the beginning. As you said, "America was a fresh restart" so obviously the founding fathers were "strong and right" and were the ones who ended up on top. But this is over 200 years later. This is the 21st century. What about dynastic politics? The Kennedys? The Bushs? Now the Clintons? It's clear that some people aren't "strong and right" and end up on top because they deserve it... they end up on top because of who they know.

I hope you will eventually figure this out.
>>
I've come to terms with the fact the next ten years is going to suck. I don't like it. The reality is that by her winning, it's going to be a very complex station. While the people on the "left" want her social justice ways, most of the country is tired of the censorship. This is why you see the show "roast battle" and other forms of comedy becoming so popular. Comics don't give a fuck. I think that social justice might have a surge of power and think they won. The ideas will fail,s lot of people will die. Who knows what happens after that.
I see the US economy getting much worse. the secret trade acts will pass, the borders will dissolve, etc. The hivemind of the EU will gain power as well. Over all there will be less jobs, more crime. There will be an insane push to ban guns even more so. it's all to keep us safe.
I honestly don't know enough about world poltical ties or whatever to know what will happen in terms of geopolitical force.

In the end....I expect there to be some very hard times. The kinda times where people without a useful trade will be the first to kill themselves.
>>
>>707151439
I an hero
>>
>>707155213
Oh boy I truly cannot wait until November. The look on your face... it's going to be priceless.
>>
>>707155410
The look on the face of me and my liberal arts buddies right? Lol
>>
>>707155387
>the hivemind of the EU will gain power as well

You're wrong, friend. The EU is on its way out. It just lost it's most powerful state by popular vote. After Merkel... I can't imagine Germany will be far behind the UK once she loses the election. And then what? What is the EU without the UK and Germany? Nothing.

Globalism is dying. Thank God.
>>
>>707155506
That's exactly right.
>>
>>707154781
Reagan was a retard but he didn't go FULL retard like Trump did. Even a wet bag of dogshit is better than Hillary and Trump manages to shoot himself in the foot every single chance he gets. I wanted to believe, I really did, but jesus fucking christ man.
>>
>>707151439

I would assume there will be some serous civil unrest if that were to happen...
>>
>>707155716
So to be clear even tho the system is rigged against him theyre still gonna let him win? Just making sure i got this straight
>>
>>707154900

I think Trump has secretly been a tool to destabilize the Republican party whether he knew it or not.

For whatever reason the real powers that be want the landscape to look different and this is one stage to accomplish that goal. Dems are next. They will be torn apart completely too.
>>
>>707155827
it needs to be done
fuck em all
>>
It feels like ever since 9/11, we've been in the "dystopian future" timeline.

>tfw Clinton shouldn't even be in the race because she, the DNC, and the MSM screwed over Sanders
>tfw support for Trump is dwindling, meanwhile Johnson's and Stein's supporters are few and far between
>tfw the cyborg reptilian has manipulated her way to the top and will very possibly win the election
Was really anticipating that Trump vs Sanders meme war, too. Sounded like fun.
>>
>>707153691

basically the slow death of America to the tune of our new globalist overloards
>>
>>707155826
Yes.

The system thinks it's rigged but it's been surprised before. Name another candidate in history surrounded by such a cult of personality? Trump has maintained record setting numbers during his campaign. Trump had almost 8 million more votes during the primaries.

Good luck fraudulently creating more than 8 million votes out of thin air, Hillary.
>>
>>707156044
No just 4 more years of slight incremental changes that are generally intangible.. But hey at least we finally elected a woman right?
>>
>>707156226
Yes, the leader of the free world should be elected based on their sex organs. Absolutely, I'm with her.
>>
>>707156098
>the system thinks its rigged
>the system is a living breathing entity
Wtf are we just making things up now?
>>
>>707155241
Now they only ended up on top because they were psychopaths who found a strategic breaking point from the core of the power structure at the time. As ive stated, those families are on top for a reason. If anyone else were truly as deserving as them, they wouldve actually done something. The only ones who were even close were those who went down in history, and even then, often times they were martyrs who were eradicated and the people did absolutely nothing about it. The "people" as you call them are weak and and deserve what they earn. Thats the nature of america itself. You get what you earn. Even when someone goes the extra mile for them, they do nothing because of their own fear. Those who fear dont deserve all of what america has to offer. Thats not what america is about.
>>
>grab SKS and pupper
>go innawoods

That is my gameplan.
>>
>>707154319

not exactly fake they just poll 41% democrats 26% republicans and the rest probably liberal leaning independents.

It would be like polling to see if people support gay marriage from inside gay bars. The result would be obvious. Not exactly fake but far from a fair or real sample.
>>
>>707154419

the same kind of shit shes and bills done for 40 some ought years
>>
>>707156424
>As ive stated, those families are on top for a reason. If anyone else were truly as deserving as them, they wouldve actually done something.

This is literally the definition of aristocracy/monarchy. The blind following of "leaders" based on the unequivocal principle that they are in power for a "reason". You're one step away from saying Hillary Clinton has a "divine right" to be president, anon.
>>
>>707156414
That last part was meant to be sarcastic but im assuming you didnt understand the first part so its ok
>>
>>707155827

SJWism will ruin them. The fact is the average person isn't mentally unhealthy enough to accept race or gender warfare, the SJW strategy is flawed because their outlook is flawed. In a way they're trying to destroy something that doesn't actually exist. They'll quest and quest only to find an empty, dusty chamber where their just reward should be, carried away long ago by thieves and marauders. A fool's errand. This will sink the current democratic party, meanwhile an increasingly unpopular association of the right with hard line religion, intolerance and manipulation of the poor will sink them.

>>707154900

Is right and the nu-left and nu-right will engage along different ideological battle-lines, hard libertarianism is already emerging in the young right and what could be called Chomskyism in the young left.
>>
>>707156666
Anon, ive seen enough of the people and their antics. The politicians are scum, but they people are just as bad if not worse. Its has very little to do with money. It has to do with behavior. Even though the wealthy act like fucking psychos, the people do so in their own way as well.
>>
>>707155826

short of electron fraud and voter fraud
(that has already been happening in mass)

Their are trying to make it seem like their close so it will look less odd when they steal it from him. but there will be stories of corruption for years to come. Just not in the "mainstream media"
>>
>>707154419
"My dream is a hemispheric common market. with open trade and open borders."

She wants to get rid of borders entirely. She want's to do away with the nation state. She quite literally wants to destroy America, and indeed all other nations. She wants to bring about the rise of the so-called "one world government". She is globalism incarnate.
>>
>>707156424
>if anyone were truly as deserving as them, they would've actually done something

So you mean like.. literally exactly what Trump is doing right now?
>>
>>707156666
>>707156854
also nice quads
>>
>>707156555
Enlighten me
>>
>>707156666
quads of truth
>>
>>707156875
How does any of that make sense? They make it look like its a close race so itll make more sense when he loses? Wouldnt it make more sense to have him way behind in the polls so when he loses its no surprise? At least you arent implying the system can think for itself
>>
File: y4H9zzv.jpg (53 KB, 598x456) Image search: [Google]
y4H9zzv.jpg
53 KB, 598x456
>>707151439

Democrats used North Korean Tactics to rid the peoples choice of Bernie "I'm a cuck" Sanders and used election fraud and voter fraud to get rid of him.

Republicans are talking about using Election Fraud and Voter fraud to get rid of Trump as people choice.

This is obviously a coupe of the elites and right now we are seeing an authoritarian federal gov't double down on creating a slave country.

We really need third party or riot/revolution. There is no going back if Hillary Clinton is elected. If you go outside right now Clinton supporters are near 1/100 people. It's pretty fucking blantant this is a political coupe.
>>
>>707157119
He doesnt stand for the people. He stands for himself. Thinking otherwise means youre gullible, which is why the psychotic left often make fun of the right over things like stupidity more so than bigotry, and they play the bigot card a lot.
>>
>>707151439

she plans on making gun companies legally liable for their products by executive order

effectively in a short time this will end gun sales in america, outside police and army of course...
>>
>>707157203
He is way down in the polls. After a massive surge which carried on for weeks he suddenly dropped over 20 points on fivethirtyeight... down from 43% chance of winning to 18%, practically overnight.

It's all a setup.
>>
>>707157313

as if Hillary stands for anything other then lining her pockets
>>
>>707157344
Kinda like making tobacco companies legally liable killed the sale of cigarettes in america.... Oh wait
>>
>>707157203
dude,mainstream news is entertainment. make it look and sound like a real photo finish horse race and you get more viewers. they have to have something to fill a 24 hour news network with. they are all feeding off each other and non are truthful unless it is happenstance
>>
>>707157313
What makes you think he stands for himself? Oh.Right. The liberal media. Who's the gullible one again?
>>
File: U3sfvx.jpg (85 KB, 960x590) Image search: [Google]
U3sfvx.jpg
85 KB, 960x590
>>707157399

Found the CTR shill
>>
>>707157313
>he stands for himself

What has he done to make you say that? The guy is a 70 year old billionaire, he doesn't need this. Certainly could have avoided the headache if he wanted to.
>>
>>707157399
It couldnt possibly have anything to do with his feud with a dead war veterens parents.. No of course not why would anyone be upset about that
>>
Fuck Hillary!
>>
>>707157629
I'm not CTR you mongoloid, I'm defending Trump. You are why people think Trump supporters are fucking morons.
>>
>>707157399

yea the betting odds she will win started at 89% and slipped to 75% still way to high somethings defiantly wrong here
>>
>>707157694
oh did you mean the islamic sympathizer who subjugates his wife and runs a weird sex club with his other son?
>>
File: CdeJeOyW0AAisyU.jpg (67 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
CdeJeOyW0AAisyU.jpg
67 KB, 600x750
>>707154419

She'll extend CA's absurd "yes means yes" law that gives women a blank check for rape accusal to the federal level. This will create social problems and create defensive, sexist attitudes in both American men and women.

She will also anger Russia expecting them to back down which they won't, they've already resumed nuclear-armed cold war bomber patrols and we're too distracted to form a cogent response.

>>707154608

Considering the alt-right is actually center-right and not hard-right I would say the edgiest thing is the openly fascist guard dogs the alt-right surrounds itself with for protection against interlopers. Amusingly the racist meme isn't pepe, it's that wolf girl with the white hair "awoo", awooposters will blindly attack anyone foolish enough not to ignore them, they're the alt-right's leukocytes.
>>
>>707157550
So mainstream news is whos rigging the election?
>>
>>707157553
An understanding on human personality and body language is one obvious aspect. Like i said, the wealthy are psychos. this includes both trump and hillary. He does not stand for you. He would not be as successful as he is if he stood for anyone but himself.
>>
>>707157399
This. A 20 point drop doesn't happen like that. Literally millions of supporters would have had to denounce him for that to happen.
>>
>>707157974
At the order of the globalists, yes.
>>
>>707157540
Last time I checked people do not run around killing other people with cigarettes

this would be like making auto manufactures liable for all car wrecks

just plain stupid and it would effectually end the industry
>>
>>707157907
Sure but mainly refering to their war veteran son.. It simply shows the man has no restraint.. He will attack anyone who says mean things about him.. It shows that we could very likely end up in a war because someone said he was a poopy head
>>
>>707158013
>He would not be as successful as he is if he stood for anyone but himself

Yeah, nevermind all of those executive positions he's awarded to deserving women and minorities throughout his career when nobody else would. Nevermind opening up his country club to Jews and blacks when everyone else refused. Nevermind running a TV show which has wealthy celebrities compete against each other for the prize of, wait for it, donating to charity. He's just out for himself.
>>
File: voting fails.jpg (271 KB, 630x1000) Image search: [Google]
voting fails.jpg
271 KB, 630x1000
>>
>>707157974

they are propping her up she has had an unscripted event since what 300 some ought days now? you know a real press conference..

it said without the mainstream media she would be at 30% tops.
>>
>>707158281
Trump is the only one who has actually demonstrated that he's willing to negotiate with foreign leaders. He is the only candidate in history who has declared his willingness to meet with DPRK leadership. He has called for stronger ties with Russia.

Conversely, Clinton created an environment for ISIS to grow and thrive in and has suggested declaring war on Russia.

Who's more liable to start a war do you think?
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 884x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 884x800
Bill Clinton was the best god damn president! We had a surplus, no deficit and the economy was booming!

If she's a quarter of what he is I'll be God damn happy
>>
>>707158532
Oh, and she voted for the war in Iraq so...
>>
>>707158200
Most car wreks are the result of personal incompitence.. Cars arent specifically made to kill people
>>
>>707156942
1 person can't accomplish that in 8 years, not even the president
>>
bump
>>
>>707158682
That's why I said "bring about" the "rise" of the so-called one world government... not install a one world government.

Someone has to usher it in. If Clinton is elected, it will be her.
>>
>>707157311
its more of a "most people support neither one" than openly support one or the other
>>
>>707158532
So clintin said she would negotiate with other countries? How would stronger ties with russia help us? Im sorry it was actually the war bush got us in that created isis
>>707158636
Oh and trump was also for the iraq war so...
>>
>>707151439
I will be laughing at all the imploding Americans when she fucks whats left of your shithole into the dirt and then moves to Europe with bill and all those billions that 'got misplaced' under her term.
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>707151439
theres no other option , if such redneck asshole like trump became president that would be the most idiotic thing in usa history
>>
>>707158947
She would not*
>>
>>707154644

here's the problem with your view. any one of us right now, given the same amount of preparation and opportunity, would take office. this applies to any job. yeah these people will say they work really hard, but so would anyone else for the same money and respect. i bust my nut for 50-60k and would work just as hard as the banker making 200k who cries about how much he works for his cash.
>>
>>707153196
the reason the US cant default on its debt is because it's money isn't on an standard, it is backed exclusively by "the full faith and credit" of the United States, which means the US military. The US can only default to someone reckless enough to start a war with the US, so either the lender will be crushed, or the lender will start WWIII. Getting your money back from the US is loose/loose whatever you do.
>>
>>707159264
You jerk off for 50-60 k? Where do you get that job?
>>
>>707158947
>it was actually the war bush got us in that created isis
Actually, it was Clinton who destroyed the Libyan government which destabilized the region and created a vacuum leading to the rise of ISIS

>trump was also for the iraq war
Trump was undecided on the war during one interview with Howard Stern in 2002... after that he was staunchly opposed to it. If he had been in the senate at the time of the vote, he would have voted against it.

Regardless, he was a private citizen then. Hillary actually *voted* and was therefore directly responsibly for the deaths of thousands of Americans.

>How would stronger ties with russia help us?
Stronger ties with any nation helps every nation. It avoids war/conflict and helps to establish world peace.
>>
>>707152314
The US could use a good war on our soil to put things back into perspective. Any smart people out there know what would happen it that happens?
>>
>>707159421

yeah i wish
>>
>>707159256
redneck implies physical labor
>>
>>707159300
tell that to the USSR

oh wait you can't because when they had the biggest military on earth the went broke and soon ceased to exist.

good luck with your theory
>>
>>707151439
>What will your reaction be? How will you feel? Will you come to grips and accept it?

What do you mean? memelection 2016 is best election so far.
>>
Hey /b/

maybe this is all a wake up for me. but out of the entire US we are left to vote between shit.

A 68 and 70 year old each with useless movements.

We need a new one. A new directive, a better route. There has to be one. Honestly out of the two i'd rather see Trump win just so DC faggots can finally realize they no longer represet us. They make their own decisions rather than listen to their people and make laws that help 0.01% of the people but insult 75% of the country.

If Hillary wins this, millions need to march on the white house, remove the iron gates and claim this nation to ourselves. What will they do? Slay 5 million Americans? Or l, more likely, do nothing and run and hide. We then destroy the White House as a symbol of our anger and demand her removal from office.

We then target media outlets that no longer tell the real story. Burn their buildings/studios down.

We retake our nation. Destroy the US Flag and make a new one based on new laws and the power of the people.

Create a future with no SJWs wrecking our laws. Recognize Islam as a cult and ban it. Reverse the LGBT movements and reveal the mental illness it truly is.

We must rise.
>>
>>707159708
the USSR had a LOT of other problems going for it than military spending
>>
>>707158947
>How would stronger ties with russia help us
obviously stronger ties with any nation is a good thing... security, economy, etc... How would war with Russia, as Hillary has suggested, help us?
>>
>>707159708
The USSR didn't collapse based on its military spending alone lmao read a god damn book
>>
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 600x800
>>707159794
Get a job
>>
i dunno but i hope russia nukes the usa
>>
>>707154328
>How do you faggot burgers not know this about your own country?

You ever been in U.S. public school system?
>>
>>707160015
i have a job. i make 85k a year right now. i'm willing to lose it to destroy her. I pay my taxes. Our voice demands to be heard.
>>
>>707159794
careful not to cut yourself with that edge kid
>>
>>707160132
kek ok buddy
>>
>>707160133
it's not edgy, the truth just offends you.
>>
File: IMG_20160914_205118.jpg (46 KB, 252x294) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160914_205118.jpg
46 KB, 252x294
>>707159794
good post
heres your fedora
>>
>>707151439
She can't possibly lose now. It's for the best though, she'll be a lame president, but trump would be a disaster.

He's not coming back from "just grab them by the pussy".
>>
>>707159579
Actually it was bush who took out sadam and destabalized the region but we could just ignore that.. You just admitted that at first he was for it so ya he would have voted for it.. Unless you can go back and change your vote which im sure many senetors would have done.. And instead of getting into how stronger ties with just any nation is a good thing.. How do you think trump would improve out relationship with russia.. And please dont say strength
>>
>>707159890
>>707159998
what part of the post says 'military spending'?

the military aspect was directed at the poster replied to because he thought a big military would save America from going broke or having to pay its debt

try reading the thread of conversation dickheads
>>
>>707160062
that'll be bad news for everyone
Russia nukes US, US nukes Russia
hundreds of nukes detonating strip away the ozone layer
everyone burns if those two go head to head
>>
File: 1010_DU_full_600.jpg (36 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
1010_DU_full_600.jpg
36 KB, 600x400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07w9K2XR3f0
>>
File: Hillary1469875241923.jpg (127 KB, 282x369) Image search: [Google]
Hillary1469875241923.jpg
127 KB, 282x369
>>707151439
feelsgoodman
>>
>>707160346
he isnt losing support though. people dont give a fuck about shit like this.
>>
>>707160484
cuck
>>
>>707160416
He would recognize crimea as russian territory and he would stop funding jabhat al fateh and friends in syria.
>>
>>707159579
Sorry dude, but the actions in Libya didn't create isis, they started in Iraq. And they would have stayed a fringe group if somebody hadn't created a power vacuum.

Libya just made their job easier after they formed, allowing them to expand further.
>>
>>707151439
EU fag here, I CAN'T WAIT until Hillary is your new prez. Every white male in USA will finally get dealt with. White males in USA will be the new niggers. One wrong word out of your mouth and Hillary will legally remove your testicles. Women is the new men. Fucking 'murrica. God knows, that makes me laugh.
>>
>>707153722
>If Trump wins that is a clear indication that America is working as intended.

So you're saying that if a candidate that a clear minority of voters support wins that is an indication America is working as intended? You make no sense sir.
>>
>>707160588
Is started in 1999
>>
>>707160513
but he literally is
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-republicans-withdraw-endorsement/
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x633
I personally will be browsing /b/ with a bowl of popcorn in my lap and a big grin on my face. The amount of butthurt and shitstorm that will ensue will be legendary
>>
File: trump_cuck.png (457 KB, 695x460) Image search: [Google]
trump_cuck.png
457 KB, 695x460
>>707160561
>cuck
>>
>>707160513
You're wrong, a lot of women do. Middle class undecided women and pretty much anybody with class just went overwhelmingly to Hillary.
>>
>>707160617
Hillary won't do much of anything. She'll be totally ineffective.

It's for the best though, Trump isn't leadership material.
>>
>>707160588
Syria's failure + Iraq ignoring UN demands = ISIS today.

oh look Iraq must have WMDs and the UN , CIA, and world leaders agree he must be stopped!

Only super power who steps up to the plate is US.

No WMDs found... Bush's fault.

blind fucking idiots.
>>
>>707160815
>Hillary won't do much of anything. She'll be totally ineffective.
In other words, you will not leave your basement for another 1460 days. Well, better luck next election eh? Racist faggot
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 600x700
>>707153672
Do a flip fggt.
>>
>>707160743
he still isnt losing support. maybe not gaining any, but still, nothing lost.
>>
>>707153672
Why wait? Kill yourself you waste of space
>>
>>707160823
none of which would exist if the USA hadn't gone after those "WMDs".

Isis was a joke, with like 100 members until Saddam died.

Iraq wasn't your country, Saddam was an asshole, but you went in over oil and nothing else.

ISIS isn't due to Iraq ignoring UN demands, it's due to the US being a bunch of war-mongering assholes.
>>
>>707160588
I think we can all agree the rise of jihadism is USA and their allies' fault. Who's the reigning warhawk at the moment does not make much of a difference
>>
File: 1473386561405.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1473386561405.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>707160987
HIS OWN RUNNING MATE condemned him
what the fuck does the word "support" mean to you?
>>
>>707160964
Where does racism come into it?

And I'm Canadian, I don't give a fuck, I'm just glad an unstable moron who gets flustered at the drop of a hat won't have his finger on the button in the country next to mine.
>>
>>707161066
UN demanded action. Our promise to that fucked up group led to the war.

Yes we wanted oil but we deserved something for handling Eurupe's cowardness.
>>
>>707161176
Eurocucks call racist on everything, don't let it get to you
>>
>>707161218
Man, you have absolutely no understanding of history. A lot of countries condemned that invasion and bush didn't give a shit.

Well played America, well played.
>>
>>707161362
I'm a Canadian you illiterate moron. I'm not European. We're the nation North of America.
>>
>>707161169
they have to say something about this. it is expected...

"oh god we dont support that."

2 days later, continue as normal. move on faggot, people wont give a fuck and will still vote for him. literally nothing was lost from this.

Paul Ryan only saying what he needs to for his own future presidential campaign.
>>
File: 1438806558314.jpg (27 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1438806558314.jpg
27 KB, 306x306
>>707160513
you crazy

remember only half of his supporters are deplorable
kek
I predict that she will win in a landslide.
I also predict that TX will go blue.
>>
>>707161455
I know you're canadian you dink, I was talking about the eurocunt who called you racist
>>
File: 1373.gif (987 KB, 229x176) Image search: [Google]
1373.gif
987 KB, 229x176
>>707151439
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/927
>>
>>707161368
UN trucks stopped from their inspections started the whole controversy. How is this just a fucking US deal. The useless UN has done nothing but trigger wars using the US to be their military force.

stfu
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 502x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 502x482
>>707161469
AHAHAVAVHAHA
*gasps for air*
AHAHHHAoh wait you're serious aren't you?
>>
>>707161504
I want to fuck your nep.
>>
>>707153859
What about some kind of write-in campaign for Trump in races for Congress? If everyone does it he would be sure to be elected in at least one, if not many, which would be topkek.

Trump in Congress would be like a wrecking ball, give him chance to continue building the movement
>>
>>707155650
>germany leaves eu
germany literally rules the eu.
>>
>>707161455
kek
Canadians are so easily triggered
>>
>>707161730
all top officials will do this response. i think you fail to see that by supporters i am talking about people, not people in positions who are expected to reply.

i dont give a fuck what he said. you only care because you assume it is damaging.
>>
>>707153672
That's a stupid thing to post online.
>>
>>707151439
I will take my wife to dinner and celebrate freedom.
>>
>>707162041
This lol. Fucking amerifags trying to comment on politics
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x532
>>
File: Reagan_Bush.jpg (75 KB, 640x631) Image search: [Google]
Reagan_Bush.jpg
75 KB, 640x631
>>707159579
>Actually, it was Clinton who destroyed the Libyan government which destabilized the region and created a vacuum leading to the rise of ISIS

ISIS rose in Iraq after Hussein was killed. He was an evil bastard but the kept the rag heads in line. Thanks George Bush
>>
File: 1475866913208.gif (2 MB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
1475866913208.gif
2 MB, 480x250
>>707162041
And why not, we are strong, they aren't, if we work together and everyone does as germany says, we are even stronger than germany alone.

Clinton would keep the pressure up for russia, china, the middle east and south east asia, with the help of europe. She would keep the empire stable and implement further social democratic changes after northern-european examples.

Trump would deconstruct the empire and leave the planet to nations like russia, china, north korea and groups like ISIS and so on. Also, he would make himself even richer over your backbreaking work.
>>
>>707151439
She isn't my president nor do this affect me in any way. Why should I care?
>>
>>707162554
>al qaeda

you mean Taliban right?
>>
File: machiavelli.jpg (83 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
machiavelli.jpg
83 KB, 800x800
>>707153672
Enjoy getting V&
>>
>>707162701
i dont care about europe.

i say US allies with China and Russia and stops dealing with Europe. Fuck Europe. It only weakens the world and pretends it has the influence it had 400 years ago.
>>
File: trump_derp05.jpg (124 KB, 1162x872) Image search: [Google]
trump_derp05.jpg
124 KB, 1162x872
>>707162841
nope
>>
File: ChRd3UPUcAA-S-x.jpg (117 KB, 879x500) Image search: [Google]
ChRd3UPUcAA-S-x.jpg
117 KB, 879x500
>>707154596
Because trump is the perfect foil for Clinton. She couldn't possibly beat anyone else.

In fact it looks to me like he's throwing the election.

The real election was the Democratic primary. And it was rigged.
>>
File: 1447502675511.jpg (74 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1447502675511.jpg
74 KB, 640x437
>>707151439
I literally can't wait. Learning russian as we post
>>
>>707162886
>i say US allies with China and Russia and stops dealing with Europe

In what alternate reality do you live in where that's a possibility? Russia/USA relationships haven't been this fragile since the peak of the cold war
>>
From this bread I learned anyone who says "triggered" is a gigantic fucking double faggot
>>
>>707162701
what?

i mean it sounds like a cool short story but come on bro, once you sturt pulling in that retard Merkel and EU your argument just falls apart into random ramblings. stick to trump and/or clinton being retarded, you can handle that lane pretty fine.
>>
File: 1475254059440.gif (357 KB, 256x200) Image search: [Google]
1475254059440.gif
357 KB, 256x200
>>707162886
And this is why you never talk with fat people about serious stuff.
>>
>>707163061
cold war was great for the US. Never let it end again
>>
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 1050x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 1050x549
>>707162921
What makes you say that?
>>
File: CpWyF2HUEAAf35Y.jpg (64 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
CpWyF2HUEAAf35Y.jpg
64 KB, 480x480
>>707155213
Exit polls were only right for the Republican primary.
>>
>>707152597
Dexter's mom has a fat mesmerizing ass.
>>
>>707153722
Dude, can you please not confuse who you want to win and who the majority actually supports?
Nobody here likes Hillary, but she's still backed by the majority because in her own way, she's way more 'lowest common demoninator' than Trump is. That is simply because she takes the mainstream opinion on every topic imaginable.
by your logic, Hillary winning would be a clear indication that America is working as intended.
But let me guess, you wouldn't say that in her case, right?
>>
>>707163140
kys
>>
>Trump wins
Work towards a better future.

>Hilary wins
Smoke a fat one and stock up on marshmallows for future roasting once the immigrants to come to and burn place down.
>>
>>707163061
>>707163140
Eurofags getting offended.

a US/Russian alliance is very possible.

US/Russian tensions seem high but honestly this is the most our nations have worked together ever. We are on the verge of a serious alliance.

Imagine the 3 super powers joining force. It would be the best step to world peace. It just leaves Europe in the shit hole, but it is worth it.
>>
>>707163167
How so? Both sides proxy wars pretty much exhausted their budgets, and we where extremely close of obliterating the world with thermonuclear war. Besides US power was at it's height at the end of WWII and has been slowly declining since
>>
>>707163264
the only good post itt
>>
>>707163217
I bet they had a 4some
>>
>>707163358
ww2 this happened to defeat Europe/Japan which many viewed as impossible.

China, Russia, and US fought Europe and Japan and won. This is the ultamite alliance.
>>
File: 1419048726870.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1419048726870.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
>mfw 2016
>>
>>707163457
you must be high as fuck.

US power was at it's lowest during the 50-60s and was way up in the 80s
>>
>>707163604
china, russia and usa fought germany and japan

what the fuck us education
>>
>>707163666
Satan please

Germany IS europe
>>
>>707163666
who did australia fight
>>
>>707163358
Imagine jesus christ returning to earth and sucking up all the mormons to paradise. We are like an inch of nuking each other at the moment, syria peace talks are pretty much collapsing with Russia vetoing UNs demand to stop bombing Aleppo. To me it looks like it would take one more NATO jet downing a russian fighter to send shit spiralling even further down. Thank god we have a somewhat stable next president in the form of Killary
>>
>>707163666
Germany, Italy, Japan... wtf Europe Education.

the remaining eurofuck nations were powerless and contributed very little except for a place to put russian and US forces.
>>
>>707163666
don't forget the british empire
gone now but still bigger than china was back then
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 306x306
>>707163640
>>
>>707163758
30 000 emus
>>
>>707163640
stay in school
>>
>>707163876
oh yes you lazy fucks. good job sucking hitlers dick when it was good for you then begging for help when he attacked you.
>>
>>707154113
>your fast enough
>your fast
>your

your what you fucking retard?
>>
>>707163966
schooling you now

Keep believing what you read on /pol/
>>
>>707163999
is this now a get thread
>>
>>707163720
germany is a cucked nation that was once good but slowly fucks itself up. you know it is true
>>707163758
emus
>>707163778
look at the structure of my post
then at the structure of the post i quoted
>>707163876
ofc. monty was a swagger
>>
>>707164059
>implying Europe isnt cucked
>>
>>707151439
I'd probably come to accept it in time but as a rule, no.
>>
>>707164094
europe is a continent. speak about individual countries or you are just trolling me :^)
>>
>>707162231
It's not a trigger when someone acts like an idiot. I don't know you, so when you pretend to be stupid, I assume you are in fact stupid.

I mean what was your endgame? "Heh, if I tell that Canadian he's from Europe and play into the stereotype of the uneducated American, that will show him... this will be hilarious!"
>>
>>707151439
Quit working, sign up for as many gov programs as available, leech and help give mercy to the nation in its death throws.

That said... We still might be able to pull back from the brink of utter shit, its a long shot but im still willing to give it a shot. Trump/Pence 2016, or burn it down if that fails too. (honestly we are way over leveraged in SM, in debt up to our eyeballs, supporting terrorist groups and activities with tax payer money, and our economy is in position to take a nose dive again which we dont have a lowered interest rate or bailout money to fall back on this time... I think were fucked either way but willing to give a business man a chance to fix what these tyrannous politicians have broken.)
>>
>>707163967
Britain attacked Germany for invading Poland

you sucked your own dick until the japs snuck up and ass raped you at pearl
always ignorant america
>>
>>707164059
>be Europe
>Bring in Syrian refugees.
>Gets trucked, bombed, and gunned.

You really think Europe ever had a chance in this modern world?
>>
File: john-mccain1.jpg (342 KB, 1536x1089) Image search: [Google]
john-mccain1.jpg
342 KB, 1536x1089
>>707164276
>Britain attacked Germany for invading Poland
>>
>>707163966
Who needs school when you have Call of Duty Black Ops to teach you about geopolitics and history like anon here>>707163640
>>
>>707163967
Amerifats were sucking Hitlers dick just as much. The amount of anti semitism before and during the second world war, was appaling.
>>
>>707151439
Punch you in the face for forgetting what a leap year is, faggot.
>>
File: Fat and retarded murican.jpg (80 KB, 400x560) Image search: [Google]
Fat and retarded murican.jpg
80 KB, 400x560
>>707163604
>During WW2 we fought europe with some other countries and won. That's why we are the #1 country in the world

Amerifat history 101
>>
>>707151439
Instead of watching and listening to Hilary, her supporters are more concerned with getting a selfie with her in teh background so they can virtue signal to their equaly vapid facebook friends.

If Hillary wins, there will be 4 years of fuck-ups and illness and Putin will grow even less bothered by what America thinks. Spanish will probably become the first language for the southern states and crime will expolde as police withdraw from lack neighbouhoods.
>>
File: 4L_CssxUWul.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_CssxUWul.png
1 MB, 640x1136
I just wish we could have another Obama for this presidential term. I'm serious. Why is everything so fucked up? Obama was a good president.
>>
>>707164307
germany and france chose that shit, not europe. there is like 60 refugees in my country.
>>
I'll just be laughing at all the poor, ignorant fools who thought Trump could win. Trump is King of the Assholes. Thank god he'll never get his idiotic, faggoty hands on the presidency.
>>
>>707164276
Britain and France DECLEARED war on Germany for invading Poland, you dumb fuck
>>
>>707153672
>Let me post this on the board occupied by the FBI.

Let me guess, you were a different kind of smart in school.
>>
>>707164381
its time to kill yourself
>>
>>707164432
because the syrians dont WANT to be in your country
>>
>>707164184
see

kekity
>>
>>707164059
>germany is a cucked nation that was once good but slowly fucks itself up

See this is what happens when your only source of information is breitbart or whatever zany alt right site you're reading. Germany pretty much rules EU single-handedly, and has crushed several countries in recent years in to further boost their power
>>
>>707164276
US was at odds on who to ally with. We held back. When Japan attacked and allied itself with Germany, we fought back and unlike you, we won.

When we stormed the beach, we got our ass kicked but we didnt retreat. So we pushed on as the Russians were getting slaughtered, yet they didn't retreat.

We fought your fucking war for you.
>>
>>707164307
>europe is a stupid country

Germany and France had it comming. Sweden is next.

Right wing political parties are on the rise in most european countries now.
>>
>>707164211
The businessman who was handed 40 million dollars fifty years ago by his father (basically of a billion now), and who lost so much money in one year he hasn't had to pay taxes in twenty?
>>
>>707164489
how is that not an attack?
you retarded shitlord
>>
File: 1468399270080.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1468399270080.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>707162243
This.
>>
>>707163967
Says the nation who sat on the sidelines while even Canada was fighting overseas until the Japs hit Pearl Harbor.
>>
File: 1384311687607.jpg (454 KB, 2016x1512) Image search: [Google]
1384311687607.jpg
454 KB, 2016x1512
>>707164559
no u
>>
>>707153601
this. how are we triggered when the things we mention is really happening unlike the sjw's bs
>>
* Eats popcorn, watches /pol/tards still fighting the Second World War and sucking Trump's pathetic dick. *
>>
>>707164775
lurk moar
>>
>>707164742
you have no balls fagget
>>
>>707155213
The polls were right in the primaries for Trump because at first no one thought he would win and by then it was too late he was so far ahead. In the general they were ready for him.

The real tell is the rallies. Go on you tube and try to find a Clinton rally that's bigger than a high school gym. And the Bernie and Trump rallies are in 20,000 plus stadiums.

Yes the primary polls were correct. Bernie beat Hillary, she had to cheat to win.
>>
>>707164657
To decleare something and to attack someone are two different things. You must be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>707164603
Man American revisionist history is funny. You helped, but only your country teaches you that you single handedly won the war.

You were one nation in many. You just had more equipment and fresher troops because you didn't commit with the rest of the allies years earlier.

Had it not been for the japs, germany would have lost anyway due to russia and the allies attacking from both sides, but if they had somehow won, you would have been alone against the combined forces of Germany's Europe.

It was your war too, douchebag. Germany wasn't about to leave you out of it.
>>
>>707164603
kek
merrican thinks merrica did all the fighting

turns up 2years late
>>
>>707151439
*1461 days faggot
>>
File: 1457946264024.jpg (6 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
1457946264024.jpg
6 KB, 250x141
>>707164559
>>707164871
>triggered amerifat.

Top kek. Take your big balls and go vote for your female president, big boy
>>
>>707164603
UK retreated. Fucking faggots unwilling to fight a war. Took them 100 years with France.

They just gave up with the US Colonies.

Fucking failure of a nation. Go get yourself in trouble, Russia and America standing by to save your ass.
>>
>>707164873
True, but after today, Trump has lost too much support. He's the only candidate who could possibly have lost to hillary... and he will, because he's on tape bragging about sexual assault.

I bet the dems had this for months, just waiting for the perfect time to use it. It's a political nuke for regular voters.
>>
>>707164603
Toppest of keks
>>
>>707165188
Germany was bombing the shit out of them. Easy to say when you have an ocean between you and the enemy, and even with that, you sat on your ass while even fucking Canada sent troops to fought the Germans.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 634x1063) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 634x1063
>>707164603
If this thread has taught me anything it is that Amerifats have absolutely zero knowledge about war, history, nor any past or current geopolitical power game
>>
File: 1472691954141.jpg (57 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1472691954141.jpg
57 KB, 960x540
>>707165176
>>
>>707164914
the declaration of war allows attack you retard
hostilities started immediately
allied ships attacked german the first day
aircraft were shot down
just because it wasn't a frontal offensive doesn't make it anything other than a attack

you must be an exceptionally stupid american
>>
>>707163358
>We are on the verge of a serious alliance
You're not. You're really not.
>>
>>707163073
Triggered
>>
>>707165047
>but your country teaches that you single handely wo. the war.

look at what i posted. US/Russian attacks.

UK attacked yet retreated. They failed on gaining ground.

It took a two front war from US and Russia to stop Germany/Italy.
>>
>>707165209
>current year
>bragging about sexual assault is worse than leaking top secred documents

what a wonderful time we live in
>>
>>707165380
Try asking them who won the vietnam war
>>
>>707165480
Your still just saying US/Russia. There were millions of people from around the world who helped win WW2.
>>
>>707165380
Their textbooks in some states teach that creationism is a viable alternative for evolution.

Let's be honest, this surprises nobody.
>>
>>707165480
I think it's hilarious you think the US held up one side alone, despite the fact you made up maybe 30% of the forces on the western front.
>>
>>707165701
and i think its hilarious that your getting off to this
>>
>>707165633
>inb4 it was a draw
>>
>>707165519
You'd be right, except for the 95 other obscene and offensive things trump has said in the past two months.

That would sink Clinton versus any other candidate. But Trump was put on the ticket. You chose poorly.
>>
>>707165633
I think even the Americans teach that they lost that war.

I mean they must.
>>
>>707165701
Correct

and 80% of the Germans killed were killed by the Russians
>>
>>707165638
Who, the Canadians? Australians? French? Brittish? Chinese? Brazilians?

I get what you are saying but the US/Russian forces penetrated the farthest and did the most damage.

Plus the US fought Japan with little help. So sure the US came in late into Europe but France/UK should of been able to stop Germany alone, not making it into a world wide issue.
>>
>>707165866
Like you said;
>offensive things trump has said
How is this worse than being investigated by the feds for governmental leaks while running for president?
>>
>>707165944
you'd think so
>>
>>707166098
American here. We lost. We are taught we lost. We dont win every war for Europe. Sorry.
>>
It dosent matter who's in office for the next 4 years because ant shit gonna change. My life will be the same as it was before.
>>
>>707166047
The US was amazing on the beaches and they did a solid job in africa, but they did not penetrate the furthest or do the most damage.
>>
>>707166053
Because the american election is the ultimate popularity contest, and Trump does something awful and stupid multiple times per week.

Even with something bad, that bad thing loses it's impact over the course of a year. Trump just keeps giving people fresh reasons to think he's terrible and immature.

This tape wouldn't even be the end for him if it wasn't for all the other shit. It's just the cherry on a big ass sunday made of bad decisions.
>>
>>707166259
US made it to Germany. We didnt destroy Berlin, Russians stopped Germany for the most part.

US still did more damage to Germany than any other European nation.

Only country that did more was USSR.
>>
>>707166183
>europe is a country

France =/= whole europe
why do this keep happening?
>>
>>707165519
^This

Also maybe I just dont get this stuff due to my generation or rather position in it (Far end of "millennials") but I know girls that talk WAY dirtier than this... The guys on CNN are all like OMG hes talking sexually about women... Im just thinking yeah? So the fuck what faggots.

Were sexual beings and we joke about sex. Id like to see the first person who has never made a lewd or crude comment amoungst friends step forward.

Before anyone starts with that, "but its not presidential" shit just think about this for a second... Our nation was founded in a manner that the common man was supposed to FUCKING REPRESENT others by taking part in government so the common mans needs can be looked out for. Id rather someone slip up and be a bit human then be some limp wristed politician who cant say two words without uttering a lie.
>>
>>707151439
This is what happens when you allow half the population to leave school with the education that other countries give to their 14 year olds.
A nation of immature fuckwits.
>>
>>707166047
the US only fought the Japanese navy

the chinese fought 90% of the Japanese army and the USSR destroyed that at the end

but thanks for the abomb
>>
Could be worse, she's a corporate shill, we've had a lot of those and it didn't destroy the country. Even if she's corrupt she's not worse than Harding
>>
>>707166445
He didn't just joke about sex, he bragged about groping and kissing women without consent. Imagine a revolting fuck like Donald just waddling up to you and starts kissing you.

If you have girlfriends that talk like this then they're sexual predators as well and you should tell them it's not ok to grope people without consent.
>>
>>707166443
any time any fucking country in Europe needs help. US answers with military aid/financial aid.

does it matter if it is France? UK? Spain?

All the same to me. All you idiots are just a burden to this world.
>>
>>707160346
I want to vote for him now because of that statement.
>>
>>707166445
>All guys talk about sex with their friends.
Mods should get in here and ban all the under-age posters, it's so obvious who they are. As an educated mature adult it's considered crass to talk about something that is freely available and easy to get, usually by nefarious means, someone who is always yapping on about bagging women is nearly always someone who is dishonest. A heart to heart with a best friend is acceptable but bragging to people you hardly know shows either immaturity or dishonesty, take your pick.
Thread replies: 300
Thread images: 51

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.