Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

hey, bros. So today, my wife is at work and not only is she

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 21
File: qt3.14_fit_girl.jpg (208 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
qt3.14_fit_girl.jpg
208 KB, 1080x1080
hey, bros.

So today, my wife is at work and not only is she 8 months pregnant with our daughter, but she and I are very much in love and excited about this next chapter of our lives.

Today, however, I told her that I'm going to meet up with an old friend I've known for 8 years to have lunch and maybe go on a hike. This girl, we'll call her Christine; we would've probably ended up together if my wife and I hadn't. Perfect compatibility. Great sense of humor together. She's super fucking hot, etc.

Wife was jokingly like "well, I mean if I had a day off I'd probably work on some stuff around the house and your school stuff first.......but...........

I don't care you and Christine go hike. Just make sure you use the day intelligently."

The problem isn't that Christine and I have some liaison planned or that my wife and I are having trouble. The problem is the fact that Christine and I have massive sexual tension and god-damn I want to fuck the shit out of her.

Question - if Christine comes on to me, is it bad if I'm just like "well I can't have sex with you but I can sure make out with you and fool around" or should I just either a) completely friend zone her or b) just fuck the shit out of her as long as she knows it's just a one time thing?
>>
>>706928223
Stay faithful bro. Don't be a dick to your wife.
>>
>>706928223
If Christine is the girl on the pic, you should destroy her ass all day long
>>
>>706928223
In the unlikely event that this story is true, you're a cunt. Having lunch with an old flame is one thing (and not very cool), but going on a hike is ridiculous. Take your wife along to all this you dumb fuck.
>>
>>706928223
How do retards like you get a woman, but here I am still gfless/wifelss
>>
>>706928223
Don't do it. Do you want your daughter raised by a black man?
>>
File: 1252771328249.jpg (115 KB, 428x426) Image search: [Google]
1252771328249.jpg
115 KB, 428x426
it's /b/, everyone will say fuck her.

But real talk from me anon. If you love your wife don't do anything with this chick. Send her ass to the friend zone. Or shit, if you can't trust your head to overrule your dick stay at home. It's not worth throwing away something good. Would you want your wife slobbing all over some other dude? Be loyal. only way to have a good relationship.
>>
>>706928223
You just dont go hike with her, are you fucking stupid?
>>
Why would you even consider seeing this girl? Seems pretty dumb to me, OP.
>>
Not worth it, you'll fuck up your own feelings towards your wife.
>>
>>706928417
The reason is you really think OP is a retard and you're not one.
>>
>>706928223
Thats why I generally have permission from my wife....I told her long ago there are some people I want to fuck if I had the chance. She knowsaid I love her and would not leave her for something stupid like sex. I would say do it if you feel you can emotional cope with having it be just sex.
>>
>>706928223
Dude, you will never see your child and your wife will make your life a living nightmare. Don't be a fucking moron.
>>
>>706928223
>telling your wife the truth from the start.
>>
>>706928223

fuck her OP, you´ll get 2 minutes of god tier sex and can hate yourself later
>>
>>706928223
Hi op its ur wife, im going to go on a hike with an old friend, dont worry about him, he used to smash me back in the day but itsall good now. U go to work and dont worry about me and thundercock, i mean steve.

God damnit youre a retarded faggot op
>>
>>706928310
>>706928402
>>706928441
>>706928449
>>706928469
>>706928470
>>706928472

The day /b/ actually gave good advice.
>>
>>706928417
Getting a woman isn't that hard, getting a woman who's wife material is harder. Unless you're a kissless permavirgin with literally no standards at all.
>>
>>706928449
This dude knows what's up
>>
>>706928223
You re a fucking dickhead man. I don t care what you do but with that way to think you re already losing your wife.

Think about your future daughter and not your dick for a second.
>>
>>706928588
Listen to my dubs of truth, faggot!!!! You think a woman means it when she says she's cool with shit like this, or implies it?! It's a test you fucking twat. You are failing.
>>
>>706928223
Your wife knows, and because she is 8 months pregnant her hormones are all fucked up and it is affecting her more than it normally would. If you are indeed "very much in love", you wouldn't even consider meeting with someone else, let alone how to justify fooling around with someone else. The fact that you are trying to do just that makes it clear that you are an asshole whose marriage has no future. The fact that you are trying to do just that by soliciting the approval of /b/tards makes you a STUPID asshole whose marriage has no future.

Do your wife and future daughter a favor and KYS now.
>>
>>706928223
Post nudes
>>
>>706928223
Dude cheats on his pregnant wife. Reread that again. Don't be a piece of shit. She'll look at you as a scum bag and probably will tell your wife anyways. Be honest, loyal and dependable. If she comes on to you, go home and tell your wife about it. Openness and honesty is so important. You're being a total faggoty child by even hanging out with a woman you have sexual tension or past history with. You should be ashamed. You don't deserve your wife. She's trusting you. Fucking faggot. Now I'm in a bad mood
>>
>>706928223
Unless you have already made this decision before and I assume you haven't...

Be good at compartmentalizing.

I cheated on my wife several times, it's no joke the guilt you'll feel in the softer moments when you realize you betrayed her.

Moreover- it becomes your duty to never have her feel any of the pain you then hold inside of you- FAR WORSE, is that you now have Christine out there in the wild with the power to ruin you and your new family at any moment she gets a screw loose or watches a sad movie...

You will give some other woman the tool to cause the ultimate pain to your wife and mother of your child.

I'm a terrible person and you are on the edge of becoming one too.... but another way to look at it is MILLIONS of other men are also.

Pussy and conquest is an animal compulsion.
>>
>>706928223
>even considering this shit

bro. 4 real. you love your wife, you are obviously happy about the daughter you will have soon. if you meet this chick, you will fuck her. if you don't plan on fucking up your marriage and rob yourself of raising a child, then don't do it. a one time fuck, no matter how hot the hole, is not worth this kind of sacrifice.

or be a weak willed faggot and fuck that christine chick. your wife will find someone better.

fuck.
>>
>>706928449
not op but..

how do you friendzone yourself

I've been trying to do so with a colleague that is a straight 10/10 for the last 3 weeks

I cant say its working
>>
>>706928223
Look at the problem from this perspective: Are you willing to pay child support and what ever shit your wife will divorce out of you because your dick is craving an other ass? Or are you intelligent and wise enough to friendzone her? You have nothing to win. One time sex isn't worth risking ruining your life and hers. But iam just a random anon on the internet, why not call your best friend and ask him. He might even do the right thing and kick you in the balls because you even thought about that. Bro if you're honest and not making stuff up, you're thinking about throwing away your life for a one time fuck. It is like somebody will give you a snickers for breaking your leg.
>>
>>706928223
Friend zone obviously. Unless you work something out with your wife, cheating is never justifiable. Also try to work something out with your wife a year or so after you have the kid, no doubt you already understand how she probably feels or is going to feel.
>>
File: 1475787159741.jpg (99 KB, 575x683) Image search: [Google]
1475787159741.jpg
99 KB, 575x683
>>706928223
I'll tell you exactly what you will do.
Post Christine's number so I can hit and I will tell you the experience.
You can jack off later.
I could record it too.
>>
>>706928223
Fuck the shit out of her, take pics, post here.
>>
Are you fucking retarded? Your wife will divorce rape you. Just fuck this lil bitch and enjoy your young life.
>>
>>706928776
Millions of men are pedophiles too. But that isn't a justification to be one. Every day is another opportunity to turn it around. Stop cheating and be a man of integrity.
>>
>>706928776
>Pussy and conquest is an animal compulsion

nigga be deep
>>
>>706928223
OP if she comes on to you, be a man and shut it down. Not to say "being a man" means settling down and living in monogamy, but I mean you're committed to your wife and daughter, bro. All a man really has in this world is his word, and you gave that to your wife. If you weren't really committed to her then you shouldn't have married her. and at least for the next 18 years, you owe that daughter a healthy home. You're bringing her into this shit world, so you have to make it the best for her. If you and your wife hate each other then that's not gonna happen.
>>
>>706928747
All of this
>>
Your a cunt for even asking about this. You're saying the relationship isn't in trouble, but with you actually thinking about saying 'Fuck it, it's only a one time thing.' just goes to show you're a fucking idiot

Do what you want, who the fuck am I to care, but if it was me personally. I wouldn't even consider doing it if my relationship was so great and that's not even me thinking I have a kid on the way within the next month.
>>
Do it. Or not. You can control this situation, but there is nothing you can do about inevitable death and our earth slowly degrading and returning our waste of energy back to the universe.
>beat that pussy like hulk hogan
>>
>>706928908
If he fucks her, his wife will find out and divorce rape him. Go back to science class, faggot
>>
>>706929025
Yeah I know, I meant to put 'you're' not 'your', typo.
>>
>>706928714
Gonna have to partially disagree. While completely in love, I think it's normal to maintain relationships with the opposite gender, and when there is trust in the relationship you can meet people for lunch or go on hikes. But When you area actually considering fucking someone else because your dick is all you think with, then you're a fuck up.
>>
>>706928402
agreed with the first part, but taking your 8 mo pregnant wife on a hike? nah. also OP, she wasn't "joking" she was trying to give you a hint on how to spend your day without being a bitch about it.
>>
>>706928223
>Le new copypasta
>>
Holy shit, I know we're all degenerates of the mind here but all these /b/ros advocating staying faithful make me proud to be a part of /b/.
>>
>>706928223
simple just decide if your wife means anything to you, doesn't mean you'll love her less if you cheat but she deserves a faithful husband and you just decide whats important that is pretty much it. I struggle with this kinda shit often
>>
I would say dont do it.

Not because its a fucked up thing to do. Rather, any girl that is willing to be the home wrecker of a couple with a child on the ways is aleays bad news.
It will not be a one time thing. She will colude to ruin your life.
>>
You can do it breh! Seems your wife knows already how you feel about her and trust me women know when it comes to things like that. Since she knows and ses it so losely she plans to fuck someone too or is alread! Karma breh, karma
>>
keep in mind, that theres a reason that you didnt end up with christine. NO fuck is worth it to throw your relationship with your wife away. Probably its better to dont go hiking with her if youre not sure that youre able to stay strong.
>>
>>706929126
no, you cannot maintain platonic friends of the opposite gender. It's impossible. If a guy is hanging out with a girl, he wants to fuck her. Period. Whether or not he acts on it is a different story.
>>
Jesus Fuck. Just when I'm on the verge of hating this website and the absolute cancer it spews, a golden thread like this comes along and reminds me that you're not all godawful 14 year old edge lords.
>>
>>706929130
Exercise is absolutely essential for maximizing chances of a normal, healthy birth
>>
Just dont tell your wife bitch. Plead the fifth or make some shit up you faggot
>>
>>706929126
>While completely in love, I think it's normal to maintain relationships with the opposite gender,
Not sexual ones, which is what OP is talking about here.
>>
bro come on its your fucking wife dont do it unless she dont mind you fucking other women but clearly by what you stated she doesn't seem to aware of the situation so dont do it just dont go trust me it will be better
>>
>>706928402
>>706928470

this,

Youre a piece of shit for even going to meet up with her.
>>
>>706929355
As a man who is engaged, happily, and hangs out completely platonically with females, I have to disagree with you. Maybe for YOU, that's an impossible endeavor, but I have no problem with it.
>>
>>706929529
Fuck this.
>>
>>706929355
>you cannot maintain platonic friends of the opposite gender. It's impossible.
False.
>>
>>706928223
All these dipshits and their lofty ideas of what being a man is. Being a man is being an adult make. Your character is what is at play here, and has fucknothing to do with whether you're a man or boy or girl or woman. Everyone's character is different, and depends on the parts of their upbringing they found useful and life experiences up til this moment.

Lazy people like to think there are cultural institutions that need conforming to for those institutions own sake, but in reality, the universe does not observe nor respect those institutions and they are only in the imaginations of idiots who have a terrible track record of decision making of their own.

Do whatever needs to be done to the best of your knowledge and abilities. That's all you can hope to do.
>>
>>706929555
Most men want to though. Most basic ass fuckers hanging out with your wife are looking down her shirt, checking out her ass, and fucking her in their head.

Nice trips tho.
>>
>>706929529
Nonsexual was absolutely what I meant. That statement was a direct response to
> "You wouldn't even consider meeting with someone else"

Which I may have mistakenly took as meaning, at all ever, even in a non-sexual way.
>>
>>706929438
yeah, but I think just general walking and shit. I suppose I was imagining hiking in say, Colorado... I don't consider it a hike without a solid level of irregular terrain, that's just my thoughts, not everyone feels that way.
>>
>>706929555
I disagree. I have good looking best friends that are girls that I have zero sexual attraction to.

Youre just an immature fuck who doesnt get laid enough.
>>
>>706928310
Probably best advice....I'm not gonna actually do anything but goddamn none of you have ever had to deal with TEMPTATION????

>>706928334
Christine isn't girl in OP pic, but looks like her as in she's a fucking blonde bombshell nurse and outdoorsy chick. God help me.

>>706928402
How is it so unlikely? I mean, my wife has put up with a lot of "old flames" and new flames, but she is friends by default with the girl I'm talking about. Plus, wife is at work today otherwise she would totally be going on hike with us. Also our baby shower is tomorrow and girl is invited too.

>>706928417
By exuding confidence, anon. Be confident and charming and one day you will graduate from being forever alone to being holy-fuck-i-want-to-fuck-two-girls-but-i-can-only-survive-one status. It's a part of growing.

>>706928441
There isn't a black man, but somehow I get what you mean.

>>706928449
I won't throw away something good. Honestly, I just like venting with you /b/ros while we still can vent together. I'm not ultimately going to do something with Christine, but god damn.....if I didn't have morals or if I was a piece of shit....fuck.......this girl and I would fuck so much that my dick would smell like her pussy even after 10 showers.

>>706928472
Good advice, bro. At least I haven't hidden the plans to hang out with Christine from my wife.

>>706928581
My wife and I honestly have a system like that in place. Early in our relationship, like the first 2-3 years, I could've really fucked a lot of pointless girls if I wanted to but I didn't. She knows that. Christine is kind of different, but my wife trusts me.

>>706928613
I know, right? If only I didn't give a fuck....about my wife....fucking permavirgin.

>>706928623
My impulsive side says this is the only answer.

>>706928688
Fuck off, faggot. I'm not losing her unless I fuck Christine.

>>706928697
I'm not failing. If I was going to just fuck Christine I wouldn't make a thread on bee.
>>
I tried something like that, and you will regread. Trust me.
>>
>>706929657
My nigga that was deeper thna a Brazilian prostitutes asshole.
>>
>>706929714
My trips speak truth.
I don't disagree that most men have a problem have an issue controlling their desires. But that's very different from maintaining a real friendship. I certainly wouldn't hang out with a woman just because she's sexually attractive, but I'm capable of looking past that and having real friendships with women.
>>
>>706928223
if you want to throw away your marriage to have sex with some woman one time, you should probably put your child up for adoption

if you go hiking with this woman it is because you intend to fuck her, so go ahead and drop the act and stop lying to us and yourself. if you go see her you will fuck her and you know this

your life is no longer your own now and half belongs to a child. don't be a fuckstick loser, assmonkey.
>>
>>706929761
Friend, my post was saying I maintain that kind of relationships with women, too. Without the intent of fucking them.
>>
>>706929434
Glad to inspire you to keep company with such horrible people, anon.

>>706929335
I'm not.

God you are all making me feel so bad. It's funny that someone can post a "dubs and I kill myself" thread but man you guys are really rallying behind the best moral choice here. My wife would be so proud of all of you faggots that I spend so much time shitposting with.
>>
>>706929981
femanon detected
>tits or gtfo
>>
How about you just break up with your wife right now because you are obviously a huge piece of shit. She is carrying your child and you want to cheat on her. Fuck you op. Go jerk off and then think about this again. Also, dubs get.
>>
>>706929761
> good looking best friends that are girls that I have zero sexual attraction to

We get it, you're a faggot
>>
>>706930015
No no. My apologies. I seem to have replied to the wrong person. >>706929355

Im sorry friendbro
>>
>>706929981
>>706930098
i'm a man in a successful long relationship because i dont do faggot shit like OP is trying to do

lying to yourself is little kid shit
>>
>>706928223
from an evolutionary point

your kid is yet to be born
you don't have a 100% certainty your genes will be passed on

Successful guys act before shit hits the fan

tl:dr you need to bareback fuck Christine as a contingency
>>
>>706928223
People must be getting lucky at a rate 1000x mine. I do shit with girls all the time, single and married, and there's never the possibility of sex. If I avoided every female human who I liked and wanted to bang there wouldn't be any left in my life, and if I avoided every female that would actually bang me, I would eliminate none, and there would be no difference in my life.

I think most of you dumbfucks assume too much, that every woman you talk to or get together with who doesn't run away wants to fuck you.
>>
>>706928223
Even if you don't fuck her, your hormonal pregnant wife will assume you did if you spend the day with her. You already told her your plans so its too late now to back out and get away clean. Downward spiral, dude.

Enjoy losing half your shit in the divorce and paying $1k a month for 18 years in child support, you retard.
>>
>>706929783
post a pic of christine you douche
>>
>>706928887
This
>>
>>706928223
I love pizza. But sometimes I want a burger. Does that mean I love pizza less? Lust and love are totally separate things. You can stick your dick in a woman and not love her. I don't consider cheating to be an actual thing. Just social stigma. Fuck her to death
>>
>>706930161

well Im married. And i only included the good looking part because I know you faggots would come back with "they probably ugly land whales"

try again faggot. I give you one more try,
>>
>>706930237
>nobody else can get any play because you can't

LOL
>>
>>706929555
10 bucks says you'd fuck almost any of them given the right circumstances. Cmon, you're telling me you 100% NEVER, not even once have flirted a tiny bit with any of these women after you got engaged? That's why you do it or why they do it, it's fun and exciting. If you're honestly going to tell me "no", then I'd be inclined to say you are lying.
>>
>>706930333
Nice trips, but I will absolutely not post a pic of "Christine" in this thread because.....honestly.........like you think I'm a newfag or something? That will backfire.
>>
Fuck her. Just don't let your friend hang out with your wife. Because an argument might trigger one day. And your friend will tell your wife about the hike situation you had.
>>
>>706930479
faggot
>>
>>706930425
I'm married you dope.
>>
>>706929931
I never said most men can't control their desires. I said unless you are a munich, they HAVE them. You need to read a little closer into what I was saying.
>>
>>706928223

I wouldn't be so disgusted if it weren't for the fact that your wife is 8 months pregnant.
You came here hoping that we'd tell you what you want to hear, to nail the slut, but you know that you shouldn't.

Stay faithful, if not for your wife then at the very least for your unborn child.

You're going to be a dad. Grow up and don't fuck around.
>>
>>706928223
Don't play games with the people you're serious about. I've made this mistake. What did it do to me?

Well, I know that even though I love my wife, I would still have done something with Christine. So I know that when a person loves another, they'll still fuck around. When my wife comes home from work and speaks well of a male friend or coworker, what do you think my first thought is?

"She's obviously fucking this guy."

A wise man once said that the tragedy of a liar is not that he'll never be believed, but that he'll never believe anyone else. If only to maintain YOUR trust and faith in HER, keep it in your pants.
>>
>706928223
Just fuck her and get it over with.
Then your head will clear of the hormone fog and you'll be able to make a proper decision about what to do.
>>
>>706930606
I definitely knew that's not the answer I would get from posting my shit here. I just wanted to vent. I knew most of you would tell me to stand up straight and keep my shit together. That's what I'm going to do.

But god damn it....can't you all at least sympathize with me and be like "daaaaamn OP I'd totally be irritated with that same scenario too if I were you"? Like just for once?
>>
>>706928223
Depends really. Are you comfortable with keeping it a secret? Is it worth jeopardizing the life you are about to start? How badass is your wife?

As someone whom has experienced similar circumstances, I would suggest to eat on the side of caution. Prudence is the better part of valor.

At the end of the day it's really only yourself that you'll have to live with.
>>
>>706930714
Ugh OP here again. Your comment is the same argument that the left side of my conscious wants to push. Fuck him and fuck you.

Christine is actually an amazing girl, y'all. Y'all would like her if I posted about her in a different context.
>>
Bro go tell your wife right now how much you love her and plan something nice for her that day and tell us her reaction
>>
>>706928223
Pregnant bitches are horny as fuck. Get her on board with a threesome and fuck both of them at the same time. If your wife refuses, at her sexual peak, realize this is an indicator of your life to come, and go with Christine cause it's the last good sex you're ever going to have.
>>
>>706930171
Still a retarded reply anyway.
>immature fuck who doesn't get laid enough

How do you figure that? You clearly haven't been around the block enough times.
>Underage detected
>>
File: 1426265691527.jpg (8 KB, 205x198) Image search: [Google]
1426265691527.jpg
8 KB, 205x198
OP is a fag. But also a serious cunt.

Your fucking wife is almost giving birth and you're going out with someone you know you have sexual tension with?

What good would EVER come of this you monumental moron?
>>
>>706930763
>wannh sympathize with me

are you a fuckin child bro? having a kid and just now wrapping your head around the concept that you can't have everything you want all the time? it's not "irritating" it's life

make sure your kid understands this because you clearly didn't
>>
Protip, don't ruin your marriage over a fling when a kid is involved. You're not only going to fuck yourself with child support, but fuck up the quality of life for your kid and miss out on shit loads of milestones with your daughter, oh ans you'll probably cry yourself to sleep a lot with your daughter missing in your life. Not worth it man.
>>
>>706930237
When you hit a certain age anon, if a woman wants to be alone with you, she wants to fuck you.

The only contingency might be if it's like a life long friend.
>>
>>706929783
>none of you have ever had to deal with TEMPTATION????
You'll be proud of yourself if you stay true to your ideals.
Time to find out if you're the man your father wanted you to be.
>>
>>706928223
Dont stupid man, you're about to have a kid and you're thinking about fucking and old friend, like a lot of people here already said, theres a reason why you didnt end up with Christine, and on top of that you are already married youre half way on your journey in life nigga!! Just dont do it man, imagine ots your wife the one who is thinking about fucking her old friend who girls call him big daddy cane, how would you feel anon? Your wife is worth more than any other women on earth now bro specially if she is pregnant. Stay at home and spent time with your wife, these are harsh times for her during pregnacy, watch movies with her and such make more plan for the future.
>>
>>706928223
>>706928223

that woman is carrying your child ffs, dont fuck that up for a one time sex party which will make you feel like shit after it
>>
File: IMG_2045.jpg (418 KB, 1600x1063) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2045.jpg
418 KB, 1600x1063
>>706930603
lol I am a munich.
>>
File: 1407884045592.jpg (38 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1407884045592.jpg
38 KB, 300x400
If you are somehow confused on what you should do in a situation that is so fucking crystal clear to even /b/tards, you need to re-evaluate your life, faggot.
>>
A good relationship is not worth throwing away for a quick nut.
>>
>>706930878
See. the way you are talking about her . . . If you love your wife OP, you'll literally stay away from christine forever. Otherwise you'll be casting that shade of doubt over your wife's mind forever. Pick one man, stop playing games with both.
>>
>>706930855
>eat on the side of caution

that was no accident
>>
Nah, man. Go ahead and fuck her.

You know, it's totally worth it.

Also, you're a fucking idiot.
>>
ITT: The day /b/ grew up
>>
>>706931130
What if his father was a selfish drunk asshole who only wanted him to be the kind of man who was rich so he could sponge off him after being MIA his whole life?

Quit projecting your cushy yuppie fuck suburban lifestyle on everyone you ass. You have no fucking idea how other people live.
>>
>>706928223
100% COMPLETLY go for it I fuck one of my ex's every time I get out of a relationship and she's married and has a three year old no bullshit at all. When it gets like that where you've known them so long it's kind of fine but if you do fuck understand that sexual tension will triple and it will get heavy to deal with.
>>
>>706928223
dude everyone cheats. you are married. your life is fucked. you NEED this.
>>
OP here.

I hear you all loud and clear:

>if you love your wife, then don't fuck this other girl

What if I'm just wrong, though? What if other girl has no interest in being a home wrecker or isn't going to be the one to pursue some kind of affair with me? I mean, in all honesty, she isn't likely to initiate something like that.

Am I just not allowed to hang out with Christine because she is empirically attractive and, if circumstances were different, we'd probably have sex? I mean, I'm married and I have a kid on the way....why can't that just preclude us from sexual tension when we actually hang out and why does her also being super hot negate my commitment to my wife in this instance???????
>>
>>706931232
you know what i meant
>>
File: 1462027584030.png (254 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
1462027584030.png
254 KB, 400x600
I understand that it's hard not to give into temptation. I really, really do. But here's the thing, if you lack the self control to not do dumb shit, the simple way to avoid the problem is to masturbate a lot, and don't put yourself in compromising positions or situations where you might be susceptible to thinking with your cock.

Look, going out for lunch with an old flame should be an okay thing to do, but it isn't always. Hanging out with a friend should be normal and easy, but you need to understand why your wife wouldn't like that on its own. But it's reasonable enough to do.

But nigga, a fucking HIKE? For real? You're basically doing mental gymnastics to lead yourself into a romantic, isolated situation where you'll be able to shrug your shoulders and say "ah, fuck it, I'm gonna get caught up in the moment" when you shouldn't be allowing yourself to get into that situation in the fucking first place man. For the love of god do go on a romantic hike with a sexy friend in the middle of the woods, are you fucking stupid? You're talking yourself into doing something dumb.

If not for your wife, at the very least do it for your kid. Because when they arrive you'll love them more than anything in the world, they'll become your number one priority and you'll want nothing but the best for them. Bringing them into a poisonous home is going to fuck them up and you're going to be kicking yourself for years because you couldn't make them happy just because ONE TIME you couldn't keep your dick in your pants.

It's not a matter of resisting temptation, it's about preventing the situation from happening at all. Speaking from experience, do everyone a favour and don't be a cunt.
>>
>>706928223
How about you talk to your wif about all of this? Trust in her. It's not wrong to he attracted to other people but it is if you want to fuck with without telling your partner. If you're wife is so in sync with you then you two can talk it out
>>
>>706928223
>been married 9 yrs now
>1 kid
>HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE
>>
>>706931527
do you REALLY want a fucking child?
think about it.

your life is about to be devastated beyond repair. everyone I know with children are struggling and miserable.

Just fuck this bitch. Cheating happens.
>>
You're a man. Fuck who you want.

Consequences will never be the same.
>>
Don't make my same mistake OP. Now I hardly ever see my daughter. .
>>
>>706931232
>those floral arrangements between barrels
>that ivy arch that had to be grown and groomed like that all year long and then brought out and installed for a party
>all details vill be IN ORDER!!!

Germans high level of OCD makes me wonder if human intelligence is actually mental illness run amok.
>>
>>706928223
Grow the fuck up. Seriously, your wife is 8 months pregnant. Don't give me that temptation bullshit. Grow up.
>>
>>706931641
Dude, I don't think you understand what actually happens on a hike around here and why it's symbolically not that much different if not even more innocent than actually going to dinner with drinks and shit.

We're both from the area. Hiking is like going to the lake if you live on the Great Lakes. It's like going to the beach if you live on the coast. It's nothing romantic. It's just a lot of sweating and talking.

>>706931652
I have talked to her. She knows Christine and she isn't worried that a girl like Christine is trying to steal a 30 year old man away from his pregnant 25-year-old wife especially since Christine is going to be at the baby shower. She's just being hormonal and insecure if she's trying to make it seem like there is an issue of trust, which we simply don't have.

>>706931713
>keeping it this simple

I'm glad at least a couple of you are pointing this side of the conflict out.
>>
>>706931713
Kys sperglord

>Go on your hike
>if she comes onto you. Tell her you cant and have a wife and that she means more to you than any fuck ever could
>friendzone her hard
>if she does make a move, reject her, but dont tell your wife it just causes unneeded stress.
>have your kid
>enjoy your new family and wife
>>
>>706931440
>there are no accidents
>>
think if she was going to do it
What would you say if your wife was going out alone all day with a greek god looking mf?
>>
Ask your self this op
>is fucking Christine once worth losing your wife and child?
If you think it honestly is go for it. If it isnt, just remember what you're risking and dont do it.
>>
>>706930479
bro, trips is truth. just post a body pic
>>
>>706931713
Shit happens, cheating on someone doesn't happens, you make it. And at OP's positions he should seriously grow some pair of balls and stay with his 8 months pregnant wife, don't be a cunt OP.
>>
>>706929355
False
I'm in a 10 year relationship and I have several female friends and I have no interest in fucking them (not attracted to race)
>>
I know what you mean /b/ro. But I have to agree with a few more people here... it sounds like you are going on a date with an old flame. Your wife is stellar for not giving you much fuss about it. Either invite others to join or don't do it at all.

I bet you'd go nuts if the roles were reversed, no? I would trust my wife absolutely... but it would still inappropriate and make me uneasy not knowing the guy's intentions.

It is kind of one of the rules of marriage... don't go meeting attractive old flames alone.
>>
>>706931527
If you don't fuck the woman and don't cheat on your wife then you can hang out with her, however if you feel as though something would happen then don't put yourself in that position.
>>
do it OP

worked at a nursing home for 2 years, talked to hundreds of men on their death beds and asked them all the same question..what is your biggest regret?

top two answers were:

not fucking women they had the chance to when they were able to

working too much
>>
>>706929434
Some of us old fags who shit post as a low dose form of chemo (at least that's why I shitpost in cancer threads) still are around
>>
>>706932109
Yeah, don't tell the wife any details. No-one needs to bicker over what amounts to nothing. Sometimes it happens, just best to avoid the pitfalls.

Alimony and time sharing sucks. Think about how much some side trim is worth in the long run.
>>
i'd fuck hey, but i'm a scumbag
you're about to find how quality YOU are
>>
File: 1475784136615.jpg (68 KB, 606x641) Image search: [Google]
1475784136615.jpg
68 KB, 606x641
>>706928223
"It aint cheet'n' if its eat'n'
It aint fuck'n' if its suck'n'"
Real advise i got from some wise old black dude that stumbled into my shop.
>>
File: 1426873800629.png (115 KB, 400x233) Image search: [Google]
1426873800629.png
115 KB, 400x233
>>706932028
>Dude, I don't think you understand what actually happens on a hike around here and why it's symbolically not that much different if not even more innocent than actually going to dinner with drinks and shit.

Whatever you say man, but you're the one making a post on 4chan about how you could hypothetically fool around in the situation. Doesn't matter what it symbolizes to wherever you live, what it means to YOU is clearly very different. You're the one talking about having an affair with this chick.

>She's just being hormonal and insecure if she's trying to make it seem like there is an issue of trust, which we simply don't have.

I mean, clearly you do. Just read this thread.

Or at least, you COULD. Because even if you did this and got caught and whatever and your wife still stayed with you, you're going to have trust issues for the rest of your relationship. It can heal, but the scar remains. It's just not worth it.

Side note, if Christine is gonna be at your baby shower I'm going to assume she's a close friend. But this sexual tension you have with her, man... is she really worth being friends with at all if you two have this weird spark that just won't go away? Because that tension will either fade in a few years and you'll move on, or it'll stay, forever. And that might be worse.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>706928223
Join
>>
>>706928223
Mate won't lie if you can smash it and get away with it then why the fuck not... Seriously why not
>>
>>706928223
Don't even meet up with her dude. Why are you making things more difficult than they need to be?

If you really want to talk to her meet up with some other friends and get a friend to promise to cock block you if you or her tries anything.

If you do decide to go hiking with her, fap 6 times before seeing her, or prefferably get 6 blow jobs. Just make sure it's more than what you are comfortable with. When fapping starts becoming a chore, do it another couple of times and you should be golden.
>>
No one has said it... but 3 way man...
>>
>>706928223

I am a morally broken, spineless alcoholic, major depressive fucking jerk. 4 years ago I would have told you to not even go on the fucking hike and send her ass to the friendzone. Now? Fuck the shit out of her anon. Fuck the shit out of her and when your wife eventually cheats on you you won't feel so bad.
>>
all this thread and no images of "christine"?

sageee
>>
>>706932809
It's been said.
>>
>>706928223
Don't cheat.
>>
>>706928223
Man, one of the few times on here I've genuinely wanted OP doxed.
>>
>>706932964
Cynicism is for faggots anon.
>>
>>706932809

>>706930891

A two-state solution is the only answer, anon. Don't be a Jew about it.
>>
>>706928223

You're a pretty massive piece of shit and dont deserve any advice. Dont fuck up your relationship with a woman you dont deserve for one night of sex.
>>
>>706932809
Someone else has said it, but here's how it would would really go down

>ask wife about threesomes, which we've talked about before
>after much pressing, she knows I'm into it even though she is feeling like a whale being 8 months pregnant
>finally make a deal with her that, hypothetically, it could happen if I set it up
>bring in Christine
>a bunch of alcohol for Christine and I, but none for my wife
>imbalanceofattitudes.jpeg
>fuck both of them, spending more time in wife's hole, eating out wife. try to switch eating out wife, fucking Christine. Shit is super awkward, can't keep it up during same session when I'm supposed to be fucking Christine because wife is in the same room
>Christine and I organize a "do-over" where we get to make up for lost time
>this session has a tendency to be repeated over the next several months
>wife finds out, probably after kid is born
>Christine hangs on for a bit, but eventually concedes and says I should probably "be there for my wife and kid"
>wife divorces me. kid grows up thinking I'm a piece of shit
>wife moves on. Christine moves on.
>I made a huge mistake.

Fuuuuuuck
>>
>>706933150

Eh then I guess I am a faggot anon. But we're both on /b/ so fuck you too, fag.
>>
>>706928887
fat chance
you watch anime
>>
>>706932964
Agreed.
Don't take opportunities like this for granted. Sooner than later, they stop arising, and then all you have is the rest of your life to pay the high total cost of marriage.
>>
File: 1460390596555.jpg (94 KB, 533x496) Image search: [Google]
1460390596555.jpg
94 KB, 533x496
You shouldn't even be meeting up with this girl. You're setting yourself up for potential cheating every time you meet her.
>>
>>706933472
You got me there. But cheer up m8. You'll find a girl worth having one day.
>>
>>706928223
Don't cheat on her. Either Christine or your wife is going to make your life a living hell. Women are really good at revenge... let me tell you that.

Also your an asshole for even considering it. I always say: If your relationship wasn't destroyed befor, it will be after. (Also your money will be gone, so will be your wife and your child, plus your worthiness of ever being trusted again. Just doesn't seem like a cool thing)
>>
>>706928223

"It's ok, honey, I got permission from internet strangers to cheat on you."

Either you cheat, or you don't cheat, but don't pretend that fucking 4Chan is some kind of moral compass for you.
>>
these moralfags are either
a) women
b)virgins
c)cucks
d)faggots
e)single parent kids
f)betas

fuck her OP, only reason you feel guilt is because you're wife is pregnant, feels like a fat pig and unattractive and is clinging to the person she feels has to give a fuck about her, you. If she wasn't pregnant she'd be flirting her fucking ass off when you weren't around, chris rock said it best, 'a woman is only as faithful as her options'
Fuck Christine, it will be hard, it will be nasty and you'll cum buckets because you both know that what you are doing isn't right by normie standards. Or you can wait until your kid turns 18 and leaves home and your wife decides you are better as friends, or even better, meets someone at the part time job she'll take to help with the bills and ends up fucking some random cunt on the side

DO IT
>>
>>706933556
>>706933556

Oh anon. I'm not going to get into it but I don't want a girl. I don't want friends I don't want anyone truthfully.
>>
>>706931475
Based on the facts, this guy is living the suburban lifestyle. Employed, married, kid on the way, hikes with friends regularly. You're the idiot. The guy needs to keep his dick in his pants if he wants to maintain status quo, simple as that. All other variables are irrelevant in this situation. He either fucks the chick and ruins his life or stays faithful and continues on to the next sketchy adventure.
>>
>>706928223
complete friend zone is only option. shouldn't even be a question
>>
>>706933599
Why should OP compromise? If he is even considering fucking Christine he doesn't love his wife, shit's doomed anyway or OP will live his life not knowing whether he really is with the right woman...what for? his kids sake? his wife (who he's not sure he loves) sake?

fuck that, pump Christine
>>
>>706933351
Leave alcohol out.
Let your wife ride your dick while you oral christine
Switch em around a couple times.
Bring out a strap-on & have em do each other
DP one, then the other
Get shit piss blood cum all over
Burn house down
Leave country forever

There ya go.
>>
Thanks anon. Im in a very similar situation and the actual good advice is helpful. Temptation is a cunt,But a women scorned is worse
>>
>>706928223
On the bright side, at least you're fucking up your family before your kid will have a chance to see you become a cunt and destroy it all. If you had, like, a 5 year old already it would be much worse. It's a lot easier on the kid to grow up knowing that you were always a fucking douche than to see you become one. Silver linings.
>>
>>706932634
Kek
>>
>>706928829
treat her like you'd treat a dude. ignore any hints she drops and act oblivious to any advances she might make. she's a girl, so she's not going to ask you out. all you have to do is the same
>>
If you do anything but cancel your plans your wife will always suspect you
>>
File: 1473054926915.jpg (719 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1473054926915.jpg
719 KB, 1920x1080
>>706928223
Your wife is very insecure and vulnerable right now. If you gave two shits about her or your relationship with her you would put off this hike.

The vibe that I get is you don't care too much about her. If you did you'd step into her shoes for a moment. How would you feel if the tables were turned? You'd most likely always have thoughts in the back of your mind that something happened.

The fact that you're doing this and she's obviously not ok with it makes you a dick.
Your attitude shows that your marriage will not last.

Enjoy your weekend visits and your child support payments.
>>
>>706934065
>implying fucking a girl would tell him she's the right girl to be with

I've fucked plenty of girls that might have been great wives or mom's but i wouldn't know cuz i never talked to then again.
>>
>>706934174
>be miserable for other peoples sake
thanks jesus
>>
>>706934348
This. Pregnant women feel insecure and unsexy. It's your job to make sure she feels wanted and desired. You fuckin piece of shit. Better watch out cuz I'll make her feel sexy as fuck. All up in those guts. Think about that....
>>
>>706928310
/thread
>>
>>706934417
Not even close to the point. Learn to read, genius.
>>
>>706928223
If Christine comes onto you, that just means she sees you as stable. She doesn't actually like you, she likes the position you're in and recognises that you can sustain the lifestyle she wants. She loves the life a stable person like you can provide, she doesn't love you unfortunately. Trust your wife, you are honourable. Don't betray someone that has your back.
>>
File: stop_it_cunt.jpg (45 KB, 491x385) Image search: [Google]
stop_it_cunt.jpg
45 KB, 491x385
Yeah OP ruin your marriage and your wife's life. Be the cunt you always where.
>inb4 who gives a fuck about the wife?
>>
>>706934776
Were*
>>
>>706933751
Well then fuck off and stop trying to ruin other people's relationships
>>
File: 1744d7e.jpg (15 KB, 469x277) Image search: [Google]
1744d7e.jpg
15 KB, 469x277
>>706934351
fuck up cunt, I bet you'd let your wife take the BBC because 'I want to keep my family happy'
>>
>>706934820
>>706934820

You are such an optimistic faggot it hurts.
>>
>>706934870
You're such a pessimistic faggot it hurts
>>
>>706934870
kys
>>
>>706934776
>ruin your marriage
not an actual thing
>ruin your wifes life
no no, OP should do everything she wants because it's her life
>>
>>706928223
Listen OP >>706928223
100% COMPLETLY go for it I fuck one of my ex's every time I get out of a relationship and she's married and has a three year old no bullshit at all. When it gets like that where you've known them so long it's kind of fine but if you do fuck understand that sexual tension will triple and it will get heavy to deal with.
>>
File: wut.jpg (70 KB, 642x397) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
70 KB, 642x397
>>706933708
Moralfag here. I would fall under e) single parent kids. Haven't seen my father in 30 years because he made selfish choices.
Growing up without a dad sucked.

You seem to fall under the category of spiteful cuck. Seems like you have a lot of ill feelings towards women. How's the lonely life treatin you?
>>
>>706935001
>>706934962

>Thinking women will be faithful

OP's wife is just in a vulnerable position right now. In a couple years when she is bored she will just explore other options. Humans are not monogamous.
>>
>>706935013
I think OP is a guy not a girl
>>
>>706928223
I say go for it as long as you are cool with loosing your wife and kid. Because she will find out. If not today, maybe a year from now and you will lose it all.
>>
>>706935159
>Confirming you are in fact a failure of a human who deserves nothing but a cheating woman
Just go ahead and kys we both know you want to.
>>
>>706935082
>Growing up without a dad sucked.
so you're saying it was bad not growing up without a father? How would you know it wouldn't have been worse if your father stayed, unhappy?
>I wanted a father and should have had the choice
OP has the choice to fuck Christine, you were denied a father, don't be selfish and deny OP the chance to fuck Christine
>>
>>706929783
Actually you are failing if you go. Permission is a test moron. Woman always permit shit then use it against you later as in "I can't believe you left me alone pregnant to go hiking with some bitch!" You're just trying to justify going. Don't go it's guaranteed to be a shit show later because of this
>>
>>706928223
How stupid to tell your wife. She'll know right away if you fuck that bitch. You blew it. Stay home, do your chores and reschedule.
>>
>>706928887
Winrar
>>
The reason your wife is allowing this is because she's cheated on you already. If she hadn't, she would have forbidden you from seeing her because her own conscience was clear.
>>
Sounds to me you have to make a decision about what kind of man you are, and what kind of husband/father you want to be. Personally, I would say if you have worked so hard to make your life the way it is right now, and you are happy, why jeopardize it. If you think you would be happier with option number 2, then perhaps you have made some poor life choices up to this point and need to rectify them. I would advise you that walking in the middle of the street is a good way to get hit by a car.
>>
>>706935298

lol cuck detected. Man it is incredible how naive you are.
>>
>>706935344
Is this bait? Cuz I ain't bitin.
>>
>>706935386
How fucking paranoid can one person be?
>>706935584
>Not being secure enough to ensure women dont cheat on you
You must be some pathetic excuse for a human
Again KYS
>>
>>706935344
On the other hand, My dad was an angry, resentful abusive asshole. because he got my mom pregnant too early and didn't get to have any fun in his life.

Don't be like my dad. Be like my friends dad that always had lots of friends, was a ladies man too, a wife that knew he wasn't sexual fidelity wasn't his strong suit, but loved her completely, and made it all work with charm and love..
>>
>>706928223
Just ask yourself the question if a little fun with a woman you did NOT end up with for some reason or another is worth risking your marrige/family
>>
Don't do it bro hoes come easy you have a wife and about to have a kid. What if she leaves and doesn't let you see your daughter.
>>
>>706934830
Im not married, faggot. Didn't you understand my post? Fucking dumb faggot. Enjoy marrying the first bitch you fuck
>>
>>706928776
That nigga speaks the truth. Same here. Totally agree, hiding your fucking guilt/fuckedupness to her and not making her pay for YOUR betrayal is the most difficult part. Dont break the link because there is no coming back. Or at least like the others sais, dont put yourself in a situation where you wont be able to refrain your animal urges (alcohol..)
>>
>>706935501
Good point.

If you ever go hiking with this sexual tension, it will end up you fucking her.
Your wife will know, at least she'll feel it. Don't worry you won't be able to hide it, and you'll even want more. It won't be one time, and it won't be "just fooling around". If you've resisted to harder you might try, but it doesn't look so, or you wouldn't have asked.

Everyone who thinks you should be free, you are of your choices, but not of the consequences of course.
>>
>>706935663
How naive can you be? OP isn't even here for genuine answers. They are here for tumblr-tier validation.
>>
Just don't get caught. But seriously if you and your wife haven't established any kind of ground rules for side action or couples action don't do it now when shes prego. This kind of thing is usually fine if it'd been throughly discussed before hand. I speak from experience, I used to be hard core against being with any one but your partner but as time went on and relationships came and past I realized it's a waste of time denying your self pleasures. That being said being honest with your SO is the most important part and I don't mean "hey bea I fucked some one, we good?"
>>
File: 1450725407884.png (470 KB, 638x469) Image search: [Google]
1450725407884.png
470 KB, 638x469
>>706928310
This guy knows what's up
Thank You
>>
>>706936327
>im a complete faggot so everyone else must also be a complete faggot
for the last time just make yourself and everyone else happy and kys
No more (you)s for you
>>
>>706928223
>The problem isn't that Christine and I have some liaison planned or that my wife and I are having trouble. The problem is the fact that Christine and I have massive sexual tension and god-damn I want to fuck the shit out of her.
>Question - if Christine comes on to me, is it bad if I'm just like "well I can't have sex with you but I can sure make out with you and fool around" or should I just either a) completely friend zone her or b) just fuck the shit out of her as long as she knows it's just a one time thing?
Bring her to your wive and tell them you want to start a harem. Get both of them pregnant and move this girl into your house. She will officially be a liv-in nanny but you are fucking them both.
>>
>>706936456
Could you be any more butthurt? Goddamn it's like watching an athlete lose the championship in the last game of their career. Calm down you fat tub of regret.
>>
@706936603
>projecting this hard
>>
>>706928449
Listen to this doge. He knows what's up
>>
>>706928310
seconded.
>>
>>706936712
newfag
>>
>>706936542
keep in mind that prime girl is in to that, and is ok with it. although black phil would tell you : if she's not proposing that. It won't go through. But if somehow you'll manage to sneak her somehow. You have to remember to keep ms. prime satisfied FIRST. but the other one needs an equall (but not bigger than the main one) attention/ammount of orgasms, etc.
>>
>>706928223
Go all the way OP
>>
@706936847
See last line of
>>706936456
Dumbass
>>
>>706936712
Only a total newfag like you gives two shits about a (you). How fucking old are you, champ?
>>
>>706936994
>over 9000
>>
>>706929783
>Christine isn't girl in OP pic, but looks like her as in she's a fucking blonde bombshell nurse and outdoorsy chick. God help me.

Oh look it's another one of those "hey my gf kinda looks like this but hotter" idiots.
>>
>>706928310
So much this
>>
@706936994
>he doesnt know that faggots like @706936327 live for (you)s and giving them only fuels their idiotic posting
>he calls others newfag while only being here all summer
>>
>>706928223
Fucking idiot
Don't even meet
>>
>>706928223
You are going to have a child and you want to cheat on your wife? You are a selfish faggot. Think about your child growing up without his/her dad when she breaks up with you retard.
>>
>>706928223
option c) kys you fucking faggot
>>
http://best-erotiqa.pw

>>
>>706937286
>>
>>706928223
Either way OP be sure to come back and let us know what decision you made. I'm really curious about how this will play out.
>>
>going on a hike with an ex fling while wife is pregnant

Fucking get ready for her to leave.your ass while yiy pay for 18+ years of child support and alimony while she fucks every guy you know and have yiur kid call another man "daddy"
>>
>>706928223
ok she is fucking hot!
>>
Enjoy the power play of a hot cunt wanting you and you saying no. Or never see your unborn kid and pay for it forever. Your choice.
>>
>>706928223
If your wife is okay with it then go for it.
If not then don't do it.
>>
>>706936024

Poor kid is gonna be a basterd 'cause beta bill here won't step up. Kys
>>
>>706928223
Dont do it. trust me you will regret it the rest of your life.
>>
>>706929783
>Be confident and charming and one day you will graduate from being forever alone
How do I do that?
>>
>>706928223
Do not go on that hike. I repeat, DO. NOT. GO. Your wife is testing your loyalty by permitting you to go and see if you actually will. If you go, she will bring it up later and use it against you. Trust me, I know this, it's how all women think.
>>
Go but keep it strictly platonic. If she's coming onto you and you think you might give in, go jack off on a rock or something.
>>
>>706938469
Best answer ITT
>>
>>706928223
Don't be a fag and stay true to your wife. If you cheat, it might consume you and you'll eventually an hero.
>>
>>706928223
Came late, so not sure if this was said or not and I'm too lazy to read through the whole thread, but you have to ask yourself is this situation with "Christine" a test being administered by your wife while in cahoots with her to see whether or not either do still have feelings (or the hots) for her. Because it's not a stretch for a woman who is aware of a friendship with a chick who could've been the one with her man to 1), know about it and 2), have at least reached out to this woman and have established her as an acquaintance and perhaps at a time she will assume is convenient for you both before 3), deciding to test your commitment to her.

I'm only sayin this because my current gf made it a point to get details about my exes, she thought rather surreptitiously, but I knew exactly what she was doing and allowed her the illusion that she was being clever. Just saying. Bitches are kinda slick.
>>
>>706928417
The real reason is that you think any of this is true. Op is probably a rapist that over heard some girl is going on a hiking trip. So he just wants to know the best way to rape her without getting caught.
>>
>>706928334
I second this!
>>
>>706928223
Don't go on the hike fuckhead. You don't want to make a pregnant chick angry. You might as well stick your dick in a hornet's nest.
>>
>>706928223
It's been said before and it needs to be said again, don't be a dick. Complete friendzone.
>>
Look at these faggots crying over relationships. Fucking internet tough guys going limp because muh waifu. Kys, all of u
>>
>>706928223
option a. Or better: dont go hiking with her.
>>
>>706928310
This one OP. Stop looking for excuses for anything else
>>
>>706928223

Your choices are basically:

1) If you truly love your wife and respect her, just be friends with Christine.

2) If you can live with the guilt of betraying your wife's trust and know Christine will keep her mouth shut, fuck her.

3) You can live with the guilt but aren't sure Christine won't blab, either fuck your marriage or stay off.
>>
>>706940805
Oh, fuck off. Do you want anon to be stuck paying child support for a kid he doesn't have custody of because he pissed off his wife over a piece of ass?
>>
>>706928310
Fucking idiot OP. This.
>>
>>706928223
Be a man stay faithful
>>
>>706928223
Don't cheat.

You can be a shitty person or you can be an awesome person. Be an awesome person
>>
>>706941769
>implying awesome means not pursuing your dreams and achieving satisfaction in life
>>
>>706928223
You're married. Your wife can whatever she wants, with whomever she wants whether she's alone, involved, or married, and the state will back her up.

You can't do anything, period.

Freakydeaky.
>>
>>706941451
Fucking kekkity ass faggot
>>
>>706941451

What if it's a really fine piece of ass?
>>
fuck her brins out man cum a bucket in then sugary guts and just remember that once your kid is born you'll probably never be able to hit it again. This is your last chance OP SMASH HER PUSSY RAW
>>
I hope for your sake OP your wife is into open relationships. Sounds like if it's not this chick, you're gonna eventually bang someone else. WTF man why would you even consider cheating on your wife?
>>
>>706928223
Post a body picture of your friend and we'll tell you if it's worth it or not
>>
>>706942424
>>
>>706942620
This
>>
>>706942062
Virgin teen detected
>>
File: 29kx8jc.jpg (276 KB, 618x360) Image search: [Google]
29kx8jc.jpg
276 KB, 618x360
>>706928640
>>706928449
>>706928472
>>706928223
>>706928310
I thought /b/ would say just go for it and call anyone who opposes a "pussy", but today I learned that /b/ can be a grown up sometimes.
>>
>>706929783
C'mon OP that's dirty blonde you fucking ape
>>
>>706928223
Now that we solved OP's problem, who is this semen demon?
>>
>>706928223
Admit your feelings to Christine and then tell her that you love your wife and need to end he friendship. It looks like you came here looking for a "hall pass." Request denied.
>>
>>706928776
Or you can go to skeep at night knowing that you love and respect yourself enough not to cheat. Want other pussy? Get a divorce. Don't rry to have it both ways. Both ways ends badly.
>>
>>706928223
>>706928310
>>706928402
>>706928449
>>706928588
>>706928747
anon has spoken. you're married with children now, anon. don't fuck up your life over old pussy--and if you do cheat, don't be a dumbass about it (which you clearly are being).
>>
>>706928310
/thread.
>>
>>706930069
The bad feeling is trying to tell you something. We had nothing to do with it.
>>
Post Christine, then your fate will be sealed.
>>
>>706928223
If you're actually thinking of doing it you are a fucking idiot
>>
>>706928223
You're choosing some random skank from your past over the woman who you are married to and has spent the last 8 months carrying your child. And on top of all that she apparently trusts you to hike off into the woods with this random chick that she probably knows all about.

If you even so much as get your dick sucked by this bitch you both should tandem jump off the nearest cliff. This is part of what's wrong with western civilization. I'd be willing to bet that if the shoe was on the other foot and she wanted to go out clubbing with one of her serious ex boyfriends you would be having a conniption right about now.

Think about how guilty you'll feel, think about how your wife will feel when she inevitably finds out. Think about what the next 18 years of your life will be like if you shit on it now, because once she squeezes that kid out there's no getting off this ride.

But hey man you sound like a dipshit with no willpower or self control so go on a head and grab that blowjob and awkward grope session in the woods. That is even if she is interested and you're not just making a whole lot of something out of literally nothing. Imagine how stupid you'll feel then, when you go to make a move in deep in the woods and she awkwardly pulls away and then you have to walk all the way out together.
>>
Just jerk it to ur slut friend. problem solved and happy families for a time. Also you're a piece of shit straight up as your wife is carrying your seed.
>>
You don't love your wife if you want to fuck another women, end of story
>>
>>706944323
That is true. If you 100% loved your wife, you wouldn't plot fucking another women. Maybe when OP was younger he didn't get all that nut busting out of his system so now he's having a kid life crisis
>>
to paraphrase zizek

Every philosopher will tell you, once you lose the wife, you will always lose the mistress as well.
>>
Jerk off before you go out with her
Always jerk off before making a decision that involves a woman
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd2Mh4z6v5M

hahaha
>>
>>706928223

it's a trap. definitely a trap. That's why she said use the time intelligently.
>>
File: images.jpg (21 KB, 445x331) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21 KB, 445x331
>>706944577
brilliant advice my friend
>>
>>706928223
depends on your own level of morality and if you can trust the bitch
You can love someone and still fuck someone else
>>
>>706928223
Take my advice or dont, I dont care. But google stories about what cheating has done to people. Not worth it. Take your wife advice and get school work. The fact that you are here asking for advice proves you know it is wrong.
>>
>>706928223
You two didn't work out for a reason. Leave it alone.

Also, you made a promise to your wife to remain faithful (I assume), and men keep their promises.
>>
>>706928310
Just do this OP.
>>
>>706928223
How would you feel if your wife cheated on you?
>>
>>706945452
>not being a man of your word

disgusting

one woman is crazy enough, I'll never for the life of me figure out why some retards insist on throwing as many into the 3 ring circus as possible. And I always found it funny that its the cheaters who always take it the worst when they find out they've been cheated on.
>>
>>706928223
Who cares what you do?
>>
>>706928223
Remember anon, nothing comes in life without a risk. If you do this, even if the chance is practically non existent, there will still be a possibility of your wife finding out, and your entire life being ruined just for 10 minutes of fun. It is not worth it. This is the ultimate test of your self will.
>>
>>706928223
Anyone got more of her?
>>
Picture some old flame slapping balls against your wifes asshole while blowing a load up all over your wifes cervix with your baby daughter in it.

Dont cuck her faggot.
>>
don't do it
>>
Enjoy 18 years of CS OP and a kid that your xwife will make hate you
>>
File: 1473873125070.png (120 KB, 316x320) Image search: [Google]
1473873125070.png
120 KB, 316x320
>>706928223
Mount her, son.

You'll end up divorced in a few years anyway you fag.
>>
Smh stay loyal to your girl
>>
>>706945871
>imagine some ex boyfriend blowing nutting balls deep inside her vagoo and blasting all over your unborn child

he who cucks first is cucked last and it will be no ones fault but yours
>>
>>706930479
I do think you're a newfag, yes, because no pic.
>>
>>706931527
Your problem is your wife is an ugly cunt and you feel the need to find hot bombshells to make yourself feel better. Just fuck her and find a more attractive wife...duh.
>>
>>706945596
this. Legit curious op?
>>
>>706928223
even if you make out with her it'll one day get to you, and you'll feel extremely guilty

And as for fucking, you can just do that with your wife anyways.
Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 21

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.