Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

/b/ I'm starting to believe that being gay is a mental disorder.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13
File: prof oak.jpg (25 KB, 349x465) Image search: [Google]
prof oak.jpg
25 KB, 349x465
/b/
I'm starting to believe that being gay is a mental disorder.
It's unnatural to kiss the other sex. You cannot have children, you can't naturally enjoy something. Sure, for a moment, you can suck a dick, take it up the ass, finger a pussy or an ass, but it's not real.

I think it could be controlled.

Almost every other gay person I've met have these qualities
1. They all act superior; as if they are better than everyone else.
2. They all flaunt around as if their life is the worst thing in the world.
3. They are extremely judgmental; as if to say
"I find scat hot"
"Holy shit you're gross!"
"At least people will except me for a fetish version a 'life style' "
4. They are almost always horny; They fuck everyone they fucking meet of the same sex at some point.
5. Almost all of them at some point do a heavy drug
6. Almost all of them smoke and or drink

What do yall think?

Pic unrelated
>>
selfish bump
>>
>>706920562
I think this couldn't be more wrong I'd you tried. I'm no faggot, I don't like cocks and traps make me want to throw up. But 50% of the faggot community are just normal people who happened to like their own genitals enough that they date others who share that similarly.

TLDR; not all faggots act like faggots. Some are normal people who just happen to like dick
>>
>>706921179
Maybe it's the online ones I see, but for the most part, they act so god damn cocky.
>>
>>706921262
It's true that their are flamboyant faggots, but here's the thing:
You can't notice the normie queers for the flamboyant ones. The ultra faggoty ones just over shadow the normie fags by such a huge extent that they blend in and appear normal
>>
File: it's free.jpg (8 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
it's free.jpg
8 KB, 480x360
>>706920562
they all
they all
they all

nice observational bias there bub
it's cuz those are the only ones you notice
>>
Not to mention most of them have crippling mental health problems so who knows if theyre even capable of making such a decision rationally
>>
How many gay people did you meet?
How long did you interact with them?
>>
>>706921262
The dumbest and most obnoxious individuals in a group of people are often the loudest. Do not judge many by the actions of a few.
Also, it is natural. Animals can sometimes be gay too. Homosexuality is not an uncommon thing among species.
>>
>>706921408
I'm hoping that I've just run into the bad crop of the bunch and for the most part I'll find better gay people.

>>706921420
>420
Lucky
>4chan not gay bashing
Man I miss the olde ways of 4chan

>>706921464
2nd

>>706921494
Since I was prolly 16, around 100+? Maybe. I dunno, a fuckin lot.

>>706921507
Even someone I consider my best friend, he's almost all those things. Almost all gays have to let you know 1 way or another that they are a faggot from hell.

I think for nature, due to not knowing the difference, they take what they can get, so I don't think that animals are gay in natural but pansexual (I only use that retarded term for natural only due to having primal instincts and only thinking about having sex with anything that is a nice warm hole)
>>
>>706921697
How long did you interact with each of them?
>>
>>706921507
Are you actually trying that hard? Species is just one of many classifications, might as well have said phylum or genus. And it usually only occurs when populations exceed breeding needs, whereby angsty males who cant take their minds off their dicks seek release to satisfy the desire for dopamine. Not so fucking special
>>
>>706921787
months, and years.
>>
>>706920562
its possible that some males evolved to be bisexual as a social thing. being able to bond with and pleasure other males in a sexual way could have been a way to maintain or improve social standing, especially among the betas and weaker males. but actually being purely gay has no evolutionary benefit whatsoever. they are defective.
>>
I don't know if you've ever seen the movie Decoded or remember post WWII era England, but they had the same opinions as what you're talking about and tried suppressing or "controlling" homosexuality with medications. Didn't workout so well. We must examine our past to prevent ourselves from repeating the same mistakes.
>>
>>706921697
No, nature doesn't really work that way. Most animals are attracted to the opposite sex, but some are homosexuals.

Also, yes, there are obnoxious gays out there, every kind of person can be an asshole. But you seem to have an image of all gays being like that, which is untrue, but it might cause you to not notice modest gays, because they don't correspond to your image of "gayness".
>>
>>706921845
So I'd say either you're a doctor, hooking up with gay people a lot, in a gay community or a social worker if there are more than 100 gay people you've interacted with for more than just a day or two.
>>
>>706922060
not completely. Are you that much of a shutt in that you never meet more than 5 people in your life? Online and offline I have met people. I count them all.
>>
>>706922205
Then your statement of interacting with each one of these 100+ gay people for an extended period of time is just a lie.
>>
>>706922305
No it's not. With social media, it's not impossible to talk to any one.
>>
>>706920562
A lot of brilliant scholars have written about this subject, you clearly aren't one of them. But here's my favorite ones idea. Sexuality is a social construct see? We have biological impulses, but because humans are a bit more complicated than that, we express sexuality in weird ways. The greeks believed it was normal for student-teacher relationships to be homosexual. There's a tribe in New Guinea that believes that young boys should suck off the best warriors in the tribe to gain their power. In present day western society, we see sexuality as a binary identification thing, like you're either gay or not and you need to construct a whole identity around it. That's just one way of approaching it though, the truth is humans will fuck anything if it feels good because that's all our "natural" selves care about.

It's not really a big deal anyway though.
>>
Most gays are younger brothers in a family. For each older brother you have, your chance of being homo increases by 5% or something. The female body treats male fetuses as invaders, and the female antibodies attack the fetus and effectively try to turn it into a female. With each male that the woman conceives, her body becomes more efficient at this process. The result is more effeminate males each time.

You don't hear about this because it's not politically correct, but it's scientific fact.
>>
>>706922597
Now thats some fine shitposting you got there anon, but I think theres a discussion going on
>>
>>706920562
I think your list is fucked/wrong
But I do believe it's a mental disorder.
>>
>>706922597
That being said, now we can go directly into a fetus and turn it boy or girl. What does that do? Create antibodies?

>>706922719
what's wrong with what he said?
>>
>>706920562
this guy has a giid point you know : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6q8Ry5UwbI
>>
>>706922358
Social media doesn't really count. It's among the most impersonal thing ever.
Further, not everyone on the internet is telling the truth.
Even with social media, having regular, long term interaction with more than 100 individual gay people is quite a number. Just in case: following peoples' newsfeed is no interaction. I'd even go so far as to say you're just talking about bloggers and similar. With that, I assume that presenting oneself on the internet like that, sharing personal information beyond just your name and your hobbies, is a mental disability in itself or might be related to the behavior you stated above and thus can't be limited to gay people only.
>>
>>706922597
lolwut
>>
>>706922917
Not at all, not just social media, I interact with a lot of people from work, to school, to social media. Why is it hard to believe I do? I'm not a shut in who doesn't interact with people on the outside but only those on the internet.

You seem to think that talking outside of the internet is impossible. And now you're going to tell me the same thing but replace a few words and say something like

"Interacting with people in the real world doesn't count cause everybody lies!"
Some bullshit like that. You don't know someone, what do you need to lie about?
>>
File: received_1188815171139771.jpg (68 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
received_1188815171139771.jpg
68 KB, 640x1136
>>706922495
Translated literally: "gay" identifying people want their identy to be gay so they create gay stigmas and attitudes for everyone else to deal with. But only in the west? Whatever, just pointing that out and loving it.

I agree thats what happens, but they cause such a stink doing it around people who dont care. If I dont like video games, my friends probably just dont push the issue, rather than forcing me to deny my own shit just so they can hear me say "mario is good for you."
>>
>>706922822
Nothing if its sauceable but it sounds about as realistic as cartman thinking a vagina has balls because "how could they not"
>>
>>706920562
retarded on so many levels
>>
>>706923684
how so?
>>
Inclusive Fitness is the evolutionary property that explains why gay people are beneficial to the human population, so if instead you want to learn about human behavior ecology instead of making statements about mental states go right ahead you defective bigot
>>
File: received_10209398612136671.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
received_10209398612136671.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>706923800
Those are some fancy words you got there
>>
>>706923800
Man, at one time, 4chan would be with me. At one time, 4chan was one of the most raciest, nazi assholes you could ever talk to. Now? Jesus, you're fucking tumblr at best.
>>
>>706923291
>"Interacting with people in the real world doesn't count cause everybody lies!"
Why should I say that?
Why should people tell only the truth on the internet?
Getting insulty now?

>I interact with a lot of people
That includes straight people.
How many? 5000? 10000?

I still don't believe you know more than 100 gay people personally.
As I said, I'm assuming you're active in one of the things mentioned above.

More about "truth"
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>706923377
I didn't say that at all. You may need help with reading comprehension. In western society, which has pretty much become global society, there is a marked interest in classifying a person's sexuality into one of two categories. There are a lot of reasons for this, but the short version is that in such a complicated interconnected world like we can't just let divergent behaviors go. We don't have strong clan and familial ties to tell us what to do any more, so instead we have entire fields of study devoted to figuring out why some people do one thing and others do something else. This is really a concept that takes a few books to explore though, so look up Michel Foucault if you want to know more.
>>
>>706920562
Fag genocide
>>
>>706924096
>why should you say that?
because you're already saying everything else I say is a lie
>It's the internet, no one lies!
well clearly not, I agree but to argue this point and the last, I am anonymous, whats the point in lying to you at all? We shall never meet and you don't know who I am under this anonymous mask I wear to hide myse.f

>everyone I've met
We meet so many people in the world, it's impossible to say how many at this point. More than likely close to a thousand or so. If you say that's impossible youre retarded.

>knowing more than 100 gay people
Of course not any more. I've known then then we weren't friends. Over time, I've met a lot of people. I use to have my facebook set to allow any one to add me and at one time I would have around 300 friends. Then I tool about 100 of them off. Cause I didn't know them or talk to them at all. Over time, I have gained new friends and so on. see my point?

I'm active in all. Just cause you aren't, doesn't mean the rest aren't
>>
>>706924017
yea they tend to come up with some pretty fancy words in science

If you want to know more about inclusive fitness read Primeaval Kinship by Harvard press
>>
>>706920562
You pretty much described a mojority of straight white males to a tee in your silly little diatribe, fartmouth.

Also:
>It's unnatural to kiss the other sex.

Freud called. He wants his slip back, faggot.
>>
>>706920562
>starting to believe that being gay is a mental disorder.

Well, yeah. Obviously. How is that not obvious? In a world where feeling like you need to wash your hands after every meal is considered crazy, possessing an overwhelming sexual urge that is actively selected AGAINST evolutionarily is supposed to be normal?

Nope.
>>
>>706924836
>defending faggots
man what happened?
>>
>>706925000
Stormfront moved in and thinks that btards were always into the klan

Fuck off
>>
>>706925000
You have a comprehension problem. Show me where I defended faggots.

I just pointed out that most of that retards list perfectly describes a majority of straight males who bleat on about shit that really doesn't affect them at all.

If you took offense to that... guess what, faggot? You might just be the problem, not the solution.
>>
>>706924490
>Just cause you aren't, doesn't mean the rest aren't
No fucking shit.

>whats the point in lying to you at all?
At the moment it's to "prove" your generalization about gay people is true.

>>everyone I've met
Either you have terrible reading comprehension or you just "quoted" something I didn't say or imply.
People you interact with: People you interacted with personally, more than in a professional way if you're not a social worker/doctor or similar, which leads to you getting to know personal information, like addiction, fetishes, their personality and sex drive.

>facebook friends
Same as above: just having them in your friends list is not knowing them.
>>
>>706924490
>More than likely close to a thousand or so
So more than 10% of the people you actually know are gay.
>>
>>706924287
Yeah youre either straight or lgbtiqa+ or whatever the fuck it is now. Two choices. Maybe I should read up, it is rarely so simple, but you did say "we tend to construct an identity around it" whereas it seems better to try not to make my identity around being straight, for example, but all the things that make me, which includes perspectives, beliefs, genetic background, childhood, desires, tastes and so on. I live on the west coast of the west, and that seems to be the pattern amongst those who are genuinely comfortable with sexuality, at least in my small experience of this vast world.
>>
part of the attraction to the same sex is influenced by certain genes, so in a sense you could call it a mental disorder. that said, it seems (at least on here) the number of gay people drastically increased in recent years. so maybe these genes are are changed by an external stimuli, or quickly increasing in frequency, or people aren't really gay but act like they are cause it seems almost like a current fad. Those people ('gay' but not actually gay) definitely have a mental disorder of some sort, while gay due to genes is more an uncontrollable variation.
>>
>>706925807
>part of the attraction to the same sex is influenced by certain genes, so in a sense you could call it a mental disorder.
Read that again and think about what you wrote.
>>
>>706925807
You shouldve seen the gfur storms of '11 to '14
>>
We should classify anything slightly wrong with anybody as a mental disorder (such as both bigotry and antibigotry to catchall) and execute all humans
>>
>>706925921
On here?
Please. It wasn't as bad as you're making it.
>>
Death to all humans 2016

It's the only way
>>
>>706920562
If its a mental disorder to like something sexual when it doesn't give you children, is enjoying fapping or blowjobs, or sex with condoms a sign of a mental disorder too?

Sure, its could be seen as a mental disorder to be different from the norm. But you clearly have a negative connotation attached so that's obviously not what you mean.
>>
File: frontier.png (685 KB, 493x788) Image search: [Google]
frontier.png
685 KB, 493x788
>>706920562
Ur generalizing & don't know what the fuck ur talking about.
>>
>>706926094
Armageddon agrees
>>
>>706925920
Not him, but if you are trying to say mental disorders can't be genetic go and read up on depression.
>>
It's part of natural selection, their breeding genes are faulty so the don't contribute them.

This happens in nature too.
>>
>>706925425
I'm the type of person that people get to know cause almost everyone that meets me tells me I'm a nice friend to them (at first and normally always try to stay that way) and will try my best to be what I consider a friend to be.

They tell me their secrets, their details, their life and so on. I tell them I'm not normally one to judge but there are times that are trying.

Now does not count.

>>706925702
it's possible.

>>706925807
this make sense

>>706926316
You're clearly me right? OK. Cause that's how this works LOL.
>>
>>706926358
then it's a genetically induced mental disorder, as opposed to just a (regular) mental disorder like (the regular) depression or ptsd.
>>
>>706920562
If it isn't "natural" then why does it occur in the natural world?
>>
>>706926549
ctrl F pansexual
Also we covered this
>>
>>706926445
Except it doesn't work that way, even individuals who don't directly reproduce have the property of inclusive fitness spreading their genes

n=c/d predicts the rate at which "selfless" genes like those which may cause homosexuality to propegate
>>
>>706926472
People tend to remember bad things happening or appearing more than remembering good things, so they assume the bad prevails.
Maybe that's what you're experiencing.
>>
>>706926114
It was bad enough, then the pony virgins started their own infestation, but I guess joining in 2009 I did miss the worst of the fur
>>
>>706921179
This. I was a fag 9th and 10th grade and you wouldn't know unless I told you.
>>
>>706926962
I'd rather take gfur flooding than banana, spidy and scat flooding.
>>
>>706926694
But the rate is reduced greatly compared to heterosexual right?
>>
>>706926792
I would like to agree with that, then that would mean I would remember every bad thing from my first major relationship but I remember a lot of good times too.

>>706927170
mmmm scat
>>
>>706927170
SSSSHHHH im so tired of fucking arachnid male sitting behind his desk like the cheeky cunt he is. Im afraid to say his name around here, or complain about the banana cuz he just gets dropped into whatever mspaint shit is going on and recursively reposted.
>>
>>706927288
Sorry. "Remembering" should rather be appearing dominant in pattern recognition.
It can be subconsciously.
Like red light phases happening to you more often and feeling longer than green light phases.
Or in parenting. You did something bad and got scolded, but can't even remember getting scolded. Yet it still influences your personality and behavior.
>>
>>706927249
The science is suggesting that homosexuality and other selfless traits actually increase heterosexual reproductive success, so you get 8 kids where only 1 or 2 could survive before because of competition

More kids = more success
>>
>>706927668
So my thoughts on the matter are more or less correct, thanks for clarifying so I can explain myself better next time somebody gets mad at me for saying that.
>>
>>706920562

Correct. I've also come to this conclusion many years ago.

>fuck an animal: zoophilia
>fuck a corpse: necrophilia
>fuck a child: pedophilia
>fuck the same sex: homophilia

is your argument that they consent? So if i put butter on my balls and my dog comes to lick them, he chose to do so. Wouldn't you say? And a corpse is nothing more than an inanimate object, kinda like masturbating, right?
As for children, well, i was having sex before i was 18, so does it matter if the person was also underage? If i'm a 16 yr old kid who wants to fuck a milf i can't, cause they'll arrest the milf. So where do we draw the line of our kinks?
>>
>>706927837
More less than anything, what you want for the world would result in a complete collapse in society considering how much we rely on nonaggression and food sharing networks
>>
>>706927985
>pedophilia
no that's molestation. Having feelings for children in a sexual sense is pedophilia. At least do not get the 2 confused.

I completely agree
>>
>>706927985
if you don't see the difference between an adult that can say yes and a corpse YOU ARE THE PERSON WITH THE MENTAL ILLNESS
>>
>>706928138
I'll have to think on this, thanks for the food for thought all the same
>>
>>706928208
>>706927985
Wrong thread?
>>
>>706921507
I hate when people try this shit. Animals arent gay. They do not only fuck the same sex. They will literally hump anything because
>it feels good on muh dick
Stop trying to project your failures on an ignorant animal.
>>
>>706928350
he's not saying that, he's saying that it's a disorder

>>706928437
it's to point out that it's considered a fetish
>>
>>706928487
Then don't drag this down to unrelated discussions about these other fetishes.
>>
>>706928350
The corpse can't say yes because it is an object. Like a fleshlight. It does not care whether or not i fuck it. Only the living do.
>>
>>706928571
But they are at their core the exact same thing. Disorders of the mind.
>>
>>706928619
you're not making a good case for Hetero bigots being sane people
>>
Gay people should be shot because they all act like this but not all lesbians act like this. Gays act like women and lesbians act like men and alot of women are selfish and want attention.
>>
>>706928754
You know what's fun?
In general, gay people act more straight on the internet than straight people do.
>>
>>706920562
>Judgemental
>Scat is hot
>Calls you gross
Id tell you to fucking kill yourself you disgusting fat piecw of garbage
>>
It's clearly homophobes who have the mental illness. Gay people have normal lives and you're here, not reproducing, comparing love between two adults who can think and protect themselves to molestation

I sincerely doubt any of you are even against pedophilia, I bet you're just using it as a concern trolling technique
>>
>>706928734
And i say you're biggoted towards corpsosexuals. They were born this way.
>>
>>706922597
Hey retard
You start as a female and after six months the body of the poor woman who carried you changes your hormones
>>
>>706929146
Shut up you petty rapist piece of shit

Consent is the factor here
>>
>>706929075
If i were a pedophile, i'd seek treatment. The fact is, there are pedophiles. And there are gays, and there are animal and corpse fuckers. All of them do the same thing: satisfying their deviant sexual needs, for the purpose of recreation.
>>
>>706920562
>Biological attraction
>not natural
>>
>>706929416
If i put my dick in a hole in the wall, am i raping the wall? your logic is flawed and now you're attacking me because you've run out of arguments.
>>
>>706920562

Being gay is unambiguously a disorder. People are set up to go forth and make more of us, and same sex couples simply lack the equipment to do so. They are set up to be unable (or unwilling) to participate in the furthering of our species.

The thing is, though, is that we have SO MANY FUCKING PEOPLE today that it really doesn't matter if we have enough people dedicated to making more. Some places even have population crises, like China with their laws about how many kids you can have.

So yeah, being gay is a disorder, but it's a disorder that doesn't hurt our species chances of survival anymore.
>>
>>706929542
na m8 it's not deviant because they're not taking advantage of children or animals or corpses who are unable to consent

The cohesion of society is more important than rigid genetic logic, this is why we focus on consent rather than what we perceive as natural
>>
File: 1474806684696.jpg (62 KB, 800x656) Image search: [Google]
1474806684696.jpg
62 KB, 800x656
>>706921179
Holy shit anon, stop being such a fag. I'm too lazy to click on the other SJW's posts, so I'll say this here and now. Get the fuck off my board, normie.

This is the cancer that is killing /b/ along with furry, trap, and cock tribute threads. If you want to argue on social issues, >>/reddit/.
>>
>>706929669
Gays exist, if you want them gone you're going to have to attack them like we do with rapists etc and society won't join you because consent is the crux of the argument, not "nature"
>>
>>706930071
>disagreeing with my stupidity is SJWing
1/10
>>
>>706930071
Go back to Stormfront I've been here since 2006 newfag
>>
>>706930155
I don't want to attack gays any more than i want to attack pedophiles or zoophiles, they are just people afflicted by a mental disorder. I pity them.
>>
>>706930259
Everybody's offend by something anymore,its gay
>>
>>706930392
nope, you're wrong.
>>
>>706920562
>I'm starting to believe that being gay is a mental disorder.
>It's unnatural to kiss the other sex. You cannot have children, you can't naturally enjoy something. Sure, for a moment, you can suck a dick, take it up the ass, finger a pussy or an ass, but it's not real.
>I think it could be controlled.
yeah, there is no way that you aren't gay and in repression and denial. have fun with your sexuality once you accept yourself.
>>
File: buccaroo.jpg (42 KB, 631x650) Image search: [Google]
buccaroo.jpg
42 KB, 631x650
>>706927149
>9th and 10th grade
You mean a phase/choice? :^)
>>
File: 468789765134.jpg (23 KB, 550x439) Image search: [Google]
468789765134.jpg
23 KB, 550x439
>>706930071
Fucking /pol/ fag from the_donald and other retarded reddit shit

Stop talking like you're a fucking oldfag you piece of shit.

  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>706930503
LOL how dare you imply op may have a mental illness, op, like all 4chan posters are the picture of mental health and anyone who is unlike the RIGID MANLY HETERO op is a mental defective
>>
>>706929899
Regardless of consent, can you at least concede that it serves no natural purpose, and is therefore a deviation from our genetic programming? That's all my argument stands for.
>>
This thread is gay
/thread
>>
Lazy trolls get no (You)s
>>
>>706930718
>thinks its against genetic programmin
>every mammal species shows homosexuality

Obviously it's from social climate from the later years

>totally not a huge chunk of greece was gay
>totally not same for egypt
>Those totally weren't the societies at the peak of their current world's technology

Newfags.
>>
>>706930718
Inclusive fitness suggests otherwise, read primeval kinship out of Harvard press
>>
>>706930619
you stupid cuck can't even get a triforce right ahahaha
>>
>>706930858
>newfag never saw a 4chan triforce

  ▲
▲ ▲
mad.jpg ?
>>
The people defending mental illnesses such as these always throw around words like 'uneducated' and 'ignorant'.

I could go on about the billions of years our universe has been around, and how everything from the spread of matter from the singularity every atom in it was once part of eventually resulted in our solar system, which resulted in our earth at one point, and with it, at some time millions of years ago, organic molecules. These organic molecules eventually evolved into life as we know it today, through chemical reactions resulting in bacteria/ very small sea life which eventually through natural selection/ 'survival of the fittest' grew larger and left the sea after early amphibians grew legs and survived/ reproduced on land. Now fast forward a bit (just by our monkey ancestors) and you get us, the human beings.

The male has the XY chromosomes, and the female XX. Everything scientific points to that. Everything in the body is determined by that perfect DNA/ chromosome pair. I can guarantee you scientifically that if you have the XY chromosomes at birth, everything in your body was geared for a male homosapien life, from your reproductive organs & hormones to certain parts of your brain and your skeletomuscular system, even to your nerves and sensory organs. The same goes for the females with the XX chromosomes.

Now come to the late 20th and ongoing into the 21st century, there's a very current societal culture of people claiming to be the opposite gender. It goes against everything we know about science and biology, but it's a social trend with a massive following and victimisation stigma attached to it in order for society to accept and integrate it to be a norm, and naturally it becomes stigma and 'ignorant' to question this as normal. Kids growing up today are being fed in schools and through the media that this is all normal and perfect, and anybody who says otherwise is a 'hater', 'ignorant', or even a bully.
>>
>>706931005
>Retard
>Read >>706930819
>>
File: turboaus.gif (1 MB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
turboaus.gif
1 MB, 500x250
>>706930945
nice excuse faggot
>>
>>706922597
Finally a post that makes me laugh in a long time in 4chan.
>>
File: 0cjUd0151demyan1qgk2g_38crmf.jpg (99 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
0cjUd0151demyan1qgk2g_38crmf.jpg
99 KB, 576x768
>>706930259
>>706930304
>kys
>>706930619

  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>706931005
>farting noises

Phew smells like someone's dumb uneducated opinion

Inclusive fitness
>>
>>706930452
Nope, YOU'RE wrong. How do you like that? Touché.
>>
>>706931177
  ▲
▲ ▲
>>
>>706930784
>he thinks i'm trolling when i called him gay in denial
kek
>>
File: 1475520052054.png (97 KB, 259x326) Image search: [Google]
1475520052054.png
97 KB, 259x326
>>706931248
Haha, got it right this time.
>>
>>706920562
>The other sex.
Yeah that's being straight.
>>
>>706931005
While youre right, I think youve confused sexuality with (ugh) gender identity. An asshole stretches be it man or woman, but a male mind is male, anything extra is just that, a figment, even if you really do feel like youll be bullied less as a girl (my favorite word might just be chortle)
>>
>>706931177
>kys
newfags, I tell you...

you're actually the cancer that's killing 4chan by wasting bandwidth.
>>
>>706931230
I have presented some arguments using concepts from cutting edge human behavioral ecology. if you don't understand the complex behaviors that contributes to human society I understand why you'd be confused why counter-intuitive things like cooperation, altruism and selflessness could spread through the population

N=c/d predicts the rate at which selfless genes spread through a cooperative population
>>
>>706920562
you forgot most of um were molested as a child
>>
>>706931490
No you, this site sees terrabytes of throughput some days, his several bytes of unicode doesnt represent even a ten thousandth of todays bandwidth. You doubled it. Now ive trippled it. Kys
>>
>>706931182
>Inclusive fitness
Yeah just throw that word out and see if it sticks. We're voicing our opinion and you're going "hurrdurr inclusive fitness"
>>
>>706921179
No they're still fags.

I got a friend that is a fag and acts like every single one of us when we hang out with all our friends.
But then... When he is with girls he is another woman, and with fags he's a completely horny fag.

Its like they just pretend to be a straight man.
>>
>>706931756
>kys
fuck off back to where ever you came from.
>>
File: 1474989628854.jpg (54 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
1474989628854.jpg
54 KB, 323x454
>>706931490
So what? Do I have to act old to be an oldfag? Fine, I'll say this in words that you can understand. Kill yourself, faggot.

Where were you when Snacks was kill?
>>
>>706931799
Read primeval kinship out of Harvard press, im even citing a major peer review scientific work

It's not my fault you're ignorant
>>
>>706931799
But if he wants to be a part of some scarf wearing, humanitarian, insurance & pharmaceutical fraud, starbucks guzzling hipster pseudo science bandwagon YOU CANT STOP HIM

RRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>706931881
>snacks
woah, you must be an oldfag.

Why don't you go back to your cuck and nigger threads?
>>
>>706931849
Oi m8 ill enjoy a cigar out back of my childhood home, surrounded by doggos and my sweet grandma. Thanks and sray triggered!
>>
>>706920562
im gay and I personally agree with you when you say that there are no evolutionary benefits and since there are no evelutionary benefits there is some kind of fuck up in my brain that says i like dick

however you only notice the flamboyant fucking faggost that ''ruin the reputation''. the same way that there are some people who smoke weed and can manage their own live w/o becoming a junkie there are also fags whom are not annoying loud faggots

-sincerly, a fag
>>
>>706931881
Snacks was a completely fag, we used to like him just because he was the only mod that opposed moot. Ksy faggot, there's no such a thing as an oldfag, that's just bait for the newfags.
>>
>>706932043
Oh yeah, I forgot to add that to the list. I remember that time where anon discovered that a bot was shitposting that nonsense.

What were we even arguing about?
>>
>>706932221
Youre a right good fag, wish I had more legit fagfags around me so I could at least get to know the real community, not just the /fag/tards
>>
>>706931531
Yeah, society sure is cooperative. That's why we have wars, crime, a competitive social structure, bullying, and a democratic system that is manifesting signs of self destruction (Donald Trump). If you're trying to make excuses for liking to fuck dudes in the ass, rest assured. I've also buttfucked my ex GF once, just to see if i liked it. It was ok.
>>
>>706932574
>half mast
>im almost there
>no ur in
>not quite all the way
>no ur good
How do you find chicks that are down/ready?
Hi im anon lets get lunch some time. Also would you enjoy señor sausage in your crap cannon?
>>
>>706932878
Not that it matters, but she was the one who suggested it.
>>
>>706932574
Compared to bacteria etc humans are a social species with a great deal of cooperation

homophobes getting BTFO itt
>>
>>706933226
im jellin bro, why cant girls come to me with their fetishes
>because im too spergy about mine to reciprocate
Good God man, i think ive got it
>>
>>706934610
Good for you, anon, good for you. Also, depends on the girl. They come in a very wide variety. Some like it up the ass, some are curious, some will never even let you put a finger on it.
>>
>>706934225

Good trolling bro, we're totally buying it.
Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 13

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.