Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Can anyone share their experiences with hard drugs? ive been

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 26
File: 123.jpg (473 KB, 773x767) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
473 KB, 773x767
Can anyone share their experiences with hard drugs?

ive been getting more and more depressed lately to the point where besides working out I basically sleep all day and feel depressed. No friends or anything.

I have a ton of money so its not really an issue. Thinking about just saying fuck it and start doing meth/heroin/fentanyl/oxys etc

ive dont coke and ketamine before at partys and clubs but its really nothing special to me

At this point i really dont care about if i die or not from it.
>>
No bueno meng
- sancho panza
>>
Get a hobby ffs
>>
Buy sheets of acid and eat them u til you're catatonic
>>
>>706772602
Just take a speedball and remove yourself from this world. Anyone who would decide to just start doing heroin or meth deserves to die or get raped by junkies
>>
>>706772602
Hard drugs ain't the way out, you may feel like you got nothing but after that shit show you won't have anything or anyone either. I takes ahold of you, perhaps a hobby or job are required to achieve personal happiness. If your looking for a meaning in life I suggest shrooms.
>>
>>706772602
I recommend acid, cured my depression
it'll change your outlook on life and its also fun as fuck
I suggest 1 or 2 tabs, put on good music and wait for the come up and enjoy
>>
>>706772602
>get a hobby
>find people in the hobby
>invite them to hobby
>become friends

drugs ain't something to do to escape life... they are something to make a good day better. you try to use them as an escape, and you will get addicted. you get addicted, and your worse off then you are now
>>
>>706772602
take some ecstacy first/ in the morning so you're awake to enjoy it.
smoking a tiny bit of meth for a first timer will be good too

gotta really be careful with opiates though. my favorite combo was heroin IV, followed up with smoking some meth immediately after. get the euphoria of both while still being able to be awake to enjoy it. so much better than one or the other alone
>>
I recommend you stray away from drugs like Heroin and Fentanyl, and start going full on psychadelic

Do Peyote, DMT, LSD, Ayahuasca, Shrooms, etc

It'll be an all around better experience, and it might change your life for the better
>>
>>706772882
I second this. If you want to fuck yourself OP, at least have fun with it
>>
>>706772602
Try getting a couple small hobbies. Not to rely on a single thing because people tend to get really weird with their hobbies that way, but give yourself a few things to do regularly. The key is to do new things, something else for your brain to work with, a break in the mental cycle. Even if you feel like pushing that new thing away, stick with it, you need something to get you out of the repeating thought loops.
Otherwise, if you really want to "try drugs", try acid. Real acid, not RC shit (except maybe 1p-lsd, which metabolizes as normal lsd in your body). Acid can never kill you, though taking too much at once is a good way to fry your brain. It makes you create a ton of new temporary neural pathways. People who "dive" too deep too soon can't handle it/aren't mentally equip to have that kind of connectivity. The "ego" starts to dissolve because your normal set of relations to things become less relevant or "in focus" because of all the other connections, ego death. Without being prepared, that can stick with a person, and their normal selves become out of view for them. That being said, acid CANNOT show you what you don't already know, all it is are things being connected in ways they're usually not (like sight input being crossed with the part of the brain processing taste). That is, thoughts and observations while tripping are real and they're not. Real in the sense that technically just as "real" as any other thought someone has, but that's like how you can technically compare anything to anything else. Comparing electrical tape to a waterbottle will yield some similarities in an abstract way, but the ego is being able to tell the differences between things, there needs to be balance.
That being said, heavy uppers/downers are for suckers, and will just make things worse.
>>
OP, instead of doing hard drugs, just take psychedelics. They may even break you out of the depression cycle.
>>
>>706772602

If you're on anti depressants and take MDMA it can kill you, just a heads up. Also, as good as it will feel while you're high, the come down can be fucking nasty, especially if you don't know what to expect.
>>
i dont recommend you meth cause if you got depression the come down will be a hell of a ride
i used to do a lot of meth but then i got suicidal and shit, tried to kill myself twice, was/am still on suicide watch
i had fun but it fucked me up
>>
OP there's people literally dying in war zones or sold as sex slaves and you're upset about fucking nothing. Fuck you. Quit feeling sorry for yourself
>>
>>706776000

whats the meth high like?
>>
>>706776557
euphoric, you feel fine and want to do a lot of shit.
you dont sleep cause you got so much energy and ideas to do but cant finish anything
well you can sleep only if you had some time doing it, if its your first time and its good material then you cant sleep for a day or two maybe a week if you kept tweaking, that depends on your binge
>>
>>706777043
but when you keep doing it for too much time you start hearing shit and getting paranoid for everything
and in the comedown you feel like shit and become depressed as fuck, dont want to do anything only sleep all day
>>
>>706772602
suck dick instead doing drugs. works better
>>
>>706774616
Exactly what this dude said. Fuck the hard drugs, shit can make things a lot worse
>>
Actually smoking some h right now. Shits nice. But I can do it without getting hooked. I wouldn't recommend it if you're doing it to not be depressed. Thats when it gets ahold of you
>>
>>706772602

Tons of money you say? How does one acquire this?
>>
>>706778379
Get off your ass and work?
>>
File: 220px-Vestfronten_konstruksjon.jpg (16 KB, 220x233) Image search: [Google]
220px-Vestfronten_konstruksjon.jpg
16 KB, 220x233
Hey op. Maybe the answer is as simple as you lacking vitamins/minerals? Injecting testosterone will make you feel better about life and be more outgoing. Its not a drug in the sense these other things are. You say you have money so why dont you do something useful for yourself or even better..other people? By making someone elses day better you might feel better yourself and get recognized as a great guy then get friends?
>>
>>706772602

> be me, smoke weed
> OD on said weed

And that's how I died from a Class 1 substance
>>
>>706774029
ive heard this so many times.. i could probably buy me some acid too, but how the fuck would that cure my depression? ive done a half tab acid like 5 years ago. yeah it was fun and all that, but i dont see how a single trip could change my outlook on life tripping alone in my room..
not OP btw
>>
>>706778465
Bust my ass nearly every day of the week. I'm not exactly rolling in it.
>>
>>706778506
Hard drugs like meth take more from you than they give. Maybe you should consider a spiritual journey through high mushroom doses instead?
>>
>>706772602
Shit man get a hobby that has other people to meet! Your obviously into fitness, join a sports club or something!
>>
>>706778585
with you on that.. 25-31 nights each month and i have nothing!
love this country!
>>
File: 1473667868160.gif (1000 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1473667868160.gif
1000 KB, 400x225
here to back up all the shit people have said about psychedelics.
>>
>>706772602
My mother was a cancer patient so I started by her giving me oxycontin 40s, xanax, ambien, and Roxi 30s. Now I shoot oxy, heroin, dilaudid, (any opiates) and I absolutely love IV cocaine. Meth is alright... My favorites is still oxycontin though. Currently I'm on oxycontin 80, 10mg of valium, 30mg adderall and one 10mg hydrocodone and I feel pretty great. I've done everything except placidyl, darvocet, ghb, and phenmetrazine. I've even had the opportunity to be blessed with a quaalude. I'm only 20. I'm trying to give uo the needles. Morphine has been my go to lately.
>>
>>706772602
you do its good,
then u want
then u can
then u need to repair ur life
and then you miss cuz u cant
>SMALL DOSE ONLY
that's disgusting, dont do it
>>
File: 1471153595766.jpg (160 KB, 750x997) Image search: [Google]
1471153595766.jpg
160 KB, 750x997
>>706778985
pic related
>>
>>706772602
the same fucking copy pasta with the same pic
>>
op dont be a phaggot

im sure weed, psychedelics and mdma is all u need without having to explore the hard stuff, dont play on the train tracks that is ur mental stability
>>
File: 8254055.jpg (159 KB, 537x798) Image search: [Google]
8254055.jpg
159 KB, 537x798
testing my sex webcam please: http://webcam1.gq
>>
>>706779264
Go away faggit
>>
>>706772602
Doing hard drugs is lame as fuck. Trust me when I say you think you've already lost your mind but have no idea what losing your mind really is. It's horrifying. People who go that route wake up one day with bits and pieces of memory in the last 20 years while sobering up in a cell where you go through the most excruciating pains of your life. It's not worth it. Actually losing your mind is worse than death itself.
>>
>>706778866
Check out my TRIPLE DUBS
>>
>>706774029
DMT is the answer
>>
>>706778723
hahaha faggot americans i love living in canada fucking poor bastards
>>
>>706779297
I'm the Oxycontin guy....and this is absolutely true.
>>
>>706779363
This is also absolutely true
>>
Me on Clomethiazole. Highly dangerous and they don't prescribe it for home use unless you are at least medic or have some medic in the house. Reasonably high now. Like one quality joint high without side effects. As for OP seek for profi help.
>>
>>706772602
>>706772602
get a therapist / doctor / medicine dude.

ex heroin addict - it is a good short term fix for the pain of existing. And then it makes your life fucking hell. Some fun things that can happen to you in a life of drug abuse:

>10 years in prison for a DUI where you killed a kid in the crosswalk

>Hep C / HIV from sharing needles ( everyone says they won't, everyone eventually does )

>Steal from people you love. Lie to everyone.

>Become a terrible person

shit man death is an easy way out.
>>
>>706772602
If you have money, give it to someone who'll do something with it. Put some lucky fuck through college or something. If you don't give a shit what happens to you, donate your money.
>>
>>706772602
>meth/heroin/fentanyl/oxys
Of all the drugs to turn to, what the fuck are you thinking?

Personally I recommend dissos. You can get some good RCs legally off the web or just go to the dollar store and get some DXM. Shit's good man.
>>
pmsl at all you joe rogan phgaggots saying acid/shrooms/dmt will change your life.

It may change your life and its fucking crazy but lmao, u will take whatever u want from the experience so stop being fuckwits looking for a drug thats just gonna change u and snap everything into line for u and start working on figuring your own mind out.
>>
take some mdma and smoke weed while rolling.
it feels good man
>>
>>706776174
>people have it worse than you, so you don't get to be sad
>people have it better than you, so you don't get to be happy
Fuck off.
>>
>>706772602
listen well, OP:

>>706774029
>>706774616
>>706778776
>>706779211
these niggers already know the deal. i experimented casually with everything until i found lsd. as a general rule, don't fuck with something that will leave you depressed when you don't have it. try a good, hefty dose of LSD, keyword good, and appreciate the sunrise once more.

lsd opened me up to vibing with people and being more relatable. curing most of my social anxiety. i gave a speech today lol. i also LIKE mathematics now. shit will change your life

>>706776174
>i have no knowledge of neurology so i'll just say some shit like man up
>>
>>706779463
This shit is kinda rare. Killed Keith moon.
>>
Fucking retard.

Use drugs socially, for fun. If you use them when you're depressed, you're going to wish you never had.
>>
>>706779647
I used to like math. Already feels like that was another person and I'm not even out of my 20s. Gotta love crippling depression. Not OP, by the way.
>>
>>706779647
Anyone have any experience making peyote?
>>
>>706779565
shhhhh let people enjoy things

at least lsd hasn't caused me to start using "u" or "phaggot" unironically
>>
>>706779564
This guy is a fucking troll.

Anyone who recommends disassociatives over benzos or opiates for recreation is a lying cunt.

Of course, you probably won't develop an addiction on disassociatives, but if you want to live out the rest of your privileged life as comfortably numb as you can get, then do opiates and benzos.

Also fuck you, OP, you ungrateful piece of shit. You probably have depression. Go see a doctor and make use of your life. Don't be another stereotypical idiot who wastes his life away because he always had everything handed to him.
>>
@ All you beta cunts reading this, if you are feeling depressed/worthless/sad get on some MDMA (srs)

Don't even worry about having a bad time srs cos it's impossible to have a bad time on mdma as long as you stay hydrated
>>
>>706779679
>If you use them when you're depressed, you're going to wish you never had.
That only really applies to lysergamides and tryptamines, as those tend to be mood enhancers. Everything else will make you happy, numb, manic, tired, or whatever else the drug is supposed to do.
>>
>>706779829
Ketamine is kinda cool though...
>>
>>706779830
Don't do what this anon says if you are on anti-depressant medication. You will probably die or be even more miserable than before you started your meds.

MDMA is pretty fucking amazing, though. Definitely one of the most life changing drugs out there.
>>
>>706779392
Man I know the opiate cycle and honestly I hope you make it out. It's amazing how you think you're invincible and can do all these drugs and then finally come across your true love. I did all sorts of shit and then the opiates came around and I was absolutely hooked. I turned into someone I didn't want to be. But kratom helped me 100%. I owe my life to it. It sucks though that theyre trying to ban it now in america.
>>
>>706772602
Shoot some place or something like normal people do
>>
>>706779929
I appreciate it friendo. I too hope that I make it out.
>>
>>706779923

If you are 'depressed' you shouldn't be taking meds anyway smh. Get outside and find something meaningful in your life instead of swallowing 'anti-sad' pills. Only thing that's gonna help your life is you.
>>
>>706779829
>comfortably numb
DCK and K rival opiates in that regard IME. And they come with the added bonus of feeling distanced from all your problems. Plus holing is cool as shit.

Nothing is more comfy than being wrapped in your blankets listening to your favorite music, watching music videos on your eyelids.
>>
File: Untitled.png (11 KB, 674x368) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11 KB, 674x368
>>
>>706779929
Kratom is ok...the liquid concentrate is the only one that ever really worked for me
>>
What specific questions do you have?
>>
File: 1407564723005.jpg (130 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1407564723005.jpg
130 KB, 1280x720
>>706780075
oh gosh...!
>>
>>706780026
Meds are ideally to get people's Brain chemistry in order enough so they CAN do that. They're not a be all end all. They're a stopgap at best.
>>
File: 1469688935539.jpg (14 KB, 312x234) Image search: [Google]
1469688935539.jpg
14 KB, 312x234
>>706779374

>canada
LOL, silly faggot
>>
>>706780075
notice me senpai!
>>
I just injected 3-FPM and bubrenorphine (subutex) same syringe. The peak was fucking insane!
>>
>>706780026
>anti-sad pills

depression is an actual disease you ignorant twat. i'm sure the op has gone outside plenty of times and felt little to nothing.

don't project your own fear of seeing a doctor on someone else. if op has depression then he should seek help, follow the regiment, and see if it works for him or not. it worked miracles for me. the difference between being depressed and not being depressed is night and day.
>>
>>706780243
I used to love buprenorphine. It lasts so long. And bitches love to fuck on a couple lines of sub IME
>>
>>706778584
Mostly about mindset. take a tab but dont take it to try and cure depression. Take it purely just to have a chill time at home and things will change.
However, if you feel worse afterwards dont keep trying
>>
>>706780026
if you feel so bad that you dont even know how being happy feels anymore and dont value anything in your life what can you do ?

mdma brings you in a very emphatic and happy state that can change your view on things.
>>
>>706780218
PST? Shit's damn good but I just can't stomach it anymore. Just the smell of poppy seeds is enough to trigger my gag reflex. Fucking rancid.
>>
>>706780278
I currently take paxil for anxiety and depression and it has changed my life in so many positive ways. Just know that once you're on it...you're on it for at least the next 5 years. Shit is absolute hell to quit.
>>
>>706780278

Depression is not a disease you dumb cunt. I've seen a doctor, i've had pills. I've done it all mate and let me tell you it's not needed. All you need a simple meditation and positive vibes.

and some mdma.
>>
>>706780236
I see you there m8.
>>
>>706780075
Kratom is tricky to dose. I spent a couple years learning how it works but I've never fucked with extracts because I'm all natural and shit. Most people never feel the full potential and just pass it off as garbage. I'll tell you that kratom in my experience is like if someone extracted happiness and mixed it with opiates.
>>
>>706780142
We have every form of kratom imaginable here at pipe shops in Louisiana.
>>
Hard drugs won't heal depression. They will make your life awesone for a short period of time, then make it much, much worse afterwards.
>>
>>706780658
Another absolute truth.
>>
>>706780410
Sadly I'm a slave to tha seed.
>>
>>706780581
Fuck headshops and their garbage kratom. They literally inflate the price by 1000% and half of that shit comes from unusable crops that they mix with research chemicals. It's the reason kratom is under attack in the u.s. at this very second
>>
>>706780243
I bet that was fucking fedora teir
Euphoric.
>>
>>706780769
Do you source yours online?
>>
>>706780717
The high is far better than oxy or kratom, the only other opiates I've had. I wish there was a way to not vomit at the sight/smell of it. Coziest shit on the planet.
>>
Someone tell a good acid trip story
>>
>>706780855
The purple jelly looking opium is by far the coziest. Face and legs go completely numb after smoking a small glob of that shit. Them Arabs chief on that shit all day.
>>
take heroin, in a few months you won't feel the pain anymore
>>
@anyone who wants to try acid

Make sure you are in a safe place.
ALWAYS have music on deck.

Know at anytime you feel uncomfortable you can change your setting, it's gon be sweet /b/ros
>>
>>706772602
They will make you feel better for a while, then you start taking them just to feel normal, and after that (at least in my experience, with morphine) your depression worsens and life become a grind.
Feeling better now I've quit though. Withdrawal was hell, and I tapered down for ages.
>>
>>706780855
I don't mind the taste anymore. I want to taper down, the wd's I hear last over a month.
>>
>>706780825
Yes, I spent months doing research until I found a company I could trust in to be reliable. I've been with them for 4 years and they haven't fucked me over once. I just spent 1000$ with them due to the ban that was supposed to hit on sept. 30th
>>
>>706781029
Last time I had some good Swiss acid was Halloween if last year. Could feel every little pore of my body breathing and the sky visuals were heavenly at night. Time was distorted extremely heavily. Loved it. Came down after 7 hours with an Oxycontin 60. To me, those two go hand in hand. I know they're two totally different animals but the way the LSD afterglow mixed with the opioid high was unparalleled to anything I have ever taken
>>
>>706781199
That's awesome. Kratom isn't really my cup of tea but I fully support its use over my DOC, Oxycontin.
>>
>>706772602
so youre fit as fuck, and have a bunch of money?

If you're being honest with us that means you've got what everyone else here keeps pretending to be/wishes they had. somethin's up.

no one really cares if you get into hard drugs or not, but wouldn't it make better sense to rattle your cage some other way first?

In my experience it helped me a lot to start seeing a shrink. I wasn't crazy or anything but I got tired of having these downward spirals come out of nowhere. I don't know how to describe it, but it just worked for me to have a guy I could go talk to who wouldn't judge, spread drama, or enable me with pity.

Helped me sort some shit out, give it a go.
>>
File: IMG_20161006_033458.jpg (466 KB, 978x799) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161006_033458.jpg
466 KB, 978x799
>>
>>706781126
I thoroughly enjoy IV morphine. 60mg sets me straight for almost 8 hrs.
>>
>>706772602
Take a tab of acid and go for a walk in a country park. Did that before and it was the happiest day during a point of suicidal ideation. Perfect time of year as well for it as the clouds and wind will mean everything seems amazing.

No long lasting effects, just don't eat while you're tripping. It feels horrible.
>>
>>706781462
Truth. Food on acid feels real weird.
>>
File: A Scanner Darkly.jpg (3 KB, 185x104) Image search: [Google]
A Scanner Darkly.jpg
3 KB, 185x104
>>706780576
Hardcore opiate addict here, I was literally JUST posting in another thread about this.

Every time I take kratom, I have to jack up the dose so much that it gives me incredible headaches/hangovers. I used to love it but my opiate tolerance is just too high I think.

Wut do
>>
>>706772602
Start doing meth and heroin and your "tons of money," will turn into a memory.
>>
>>706781500
Got pie, mash, and beans because it seemed like a good idea.

Worst idea. Terrible idea.

Found a graveyard with a swingset in it though so there's that.
>>
>>706772602
why dont you go for sedatives instead? they can take away the edge pretty well and you know what you 're getting because they are made by professionals. you can get them for prescription or if you can find a guy who sells them or maybe you have a family member who can give/sell it to you.

Taking sedatives will change your life. Stress/anxiety gone and you will simply not care about basically anything. They can be addictive if you abuse them too much but doesnt have the severe withdrawal effects than hard drugs.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Got sold 3 pills of this in a dark alley on a big drunk night out as "really pure md". Had a comedown that I could describe only as hell. What did I buy?
>>
File: IMG_4108.png (680 KB, 568x760) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4108.png
680 KB, 568x760
Take it from this anon: it's a bad idea. I used to think I'd never end up a drug addict, but then I got severe chronic pain that ended up needing daily doses of morphine and while morphine isn't bad, the feeling of being off it is. When I have it it's great; but running out early and chasing your next prescription becomes all you think of, partially due to the pain I'm in and partially because of how dependant it makes you.

If I could go back in time and had a choice I would choose NOT to get started in the first place. You think you can stop until the pain of withdrawal makes you want to kill yourself. If I was relying on a dealer who may or may not have the drugs each month I don't know how I'd cope with that uncertainty.

TRUST THIS ANON - don't start something you won't be able to stop. If you take it once a week, fine, but once it becomes a daily thing you're fucked. I have no choice, I need the stuff for my pain.
>>
>>706781553
What's your fave opiate/opioid? I'm at a toss up between oral Oxycontin, Iv morphine and Iv hydromorphone.
I really do love raw opium for smoking, but it's extremely rare in my area
>>
>>706780658
this is fo real have learned it that hard way also
>>
File: 1457479463643.jpg (6 KB, 132x166) Image search: [Google]
1457479463643.jpg
6 KB, 132x166
Do theez dubs faggot
>>
>>706781656
Probably methylone :(
>>
>>706781656
Crystal meth dude. That's exactly what it looks like. I suggest smoking it or snorting it for not as bad of a comedown. Alternatively you could just eat like .2 of it and roll hard all day then take a benzo on the comedown.
>>
>>706772602
I tried meth once. I was at a hotel with a gay dude and took 7 major hits off of his pipe. I was fucked up and feeling SO MOTHER FUCKING GOOD HOLY SHIT. But when I got back to my apartment, I started to feel really shitty and depressed, all of a sudden paranoid as fuck and really sad. For 10 hours I could not sleep, I could not eat, I was so depressed that at one point all I could do was cry.

Meth comedown is the absolute worst thing I have ever experienced in my entire life, and this is coming from someone who quit opioids cold turkey after 2 years of major abuse.
>>
>>706781029
and use to have xanax if the trip goes bad
>>
>>706781680
I live in a town of less than 20,000 so pickings are thin but Oxys, Vicodin mainly (my go to), methadone sometimes. The main reason I tend to go for the lower stuff is because when I inevitably have withdrawals, it sucks but it doesn't suck THAT bad. Burning eyes, and whatnot.

Raw opium sounds fucking fantastic. I don't suppose you could answer my kratom question, could you?
>>
Meth is gives you crazy confidence and in your face euphoria. You will wanna fap for hours on end until your dick is raw, until you come down and want to kill yourself. Also don't expect to sleep for at least 12+.

Heroin is just feels great and makes your worries wash away and there is no comedown. However, in the end you will always want to be on heroin 24/7 because it makes life so much better.
>>
>>706781029
i tried acid last weekend.
i only took half a tab at first because i wasnt sure how i react and i was alone.
then after i didnt really feel anything after 2-3h i took the second half.

but i made the dumb mistake to it in the evening. i didnt have visuals at all and was just kinda off and a bit confused.
i couldnt sleep at all until 6 am.

gonna try it again some time but need to care more about a better setting and take 1 tab at once or even take 2.
>>
>>706781794
Comedown off of high doses like that (7hits off a glass dick) is absolutely the worst. However, snorting/shooting/smoking/eating like a point or two doesn't produce that bad of a comedown.
And a little side note: homosexuals that use meth...realllllly like to do ALOT of meth at one time.
>>
Speed is a neurotoxin, and opiate withdrawal is hellish like you can't imagine.

Wouldn't recommend it

t. Opiate addict. Fuck neurotoxins.
>>
>>706781794
The comedown isn't that bad. You just felt upset because you got fucked in the ass by some gay dude and you got paranoid that he had AIDS and that you were gonna catch it too. Don't mislead others.
>>
>>706781846
What's your question /b/ro
>>
>>706781945
Opiate addict here too, I can definitely vouch for the hellish withdrawal. The burning eyes, the hot chills every single second, the vomiting... Some people can't begin to imagine the pain
>>
File: 1475521671719.png (537 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1475521671719.png
537 KB, 600x900
>>706772882
Stream it
>>
>>706781979
Like I said, I usually have to take a metric fuck ton of kratom and I get hangovers and headaches from it, probably because my opiate tolerance is just too damn high. Is there any way around this? I used to enjoy it but now I can't without the side effects fucking me over
>>
>>706781610
fuck you ...theyre the worst you can do ....getting sober from sedatives/benzo is more worse than getting sober from heroin.
>>
>>706781553
It sounds like you're overdosing. If you get a headache/nausea then you've gone over your limit. It's tricky because for me I know my sweet spots to redose and such and I've experimented and have gone wayyyy over my limit and didnt get headaches but got blurry vision and extreme nausea. I think you should start low and dose up until you've found your sweet spot. But if youre already abusing opiates heavily then just know there is a cross tolerance.
>>
>>706781897

Yeah bro it's super weird when you don't get the visuals on acid and just the body feels/weirdness. Thats why i reckon music is ESSENTIAL and helps you to not get too lost in your mind.
>>
>>706782094

Not other anon but try other strains?
>>
>>706782094
Well like I said before the only kratom that ever really worked for me was this tiny vial of liquid extract, it was very concentrated and was dark brown in color....tasted horrible...like a burnt tootsie roll. Didn't have any problems with it. At the time I was shooting 80 mg of morphine a day with about 8mg of Dilaudid. And the liquid stuff actually worked...I'd say give it a try.
>>
>>706782204
Truth
>>
>>706776174
Are you a retard?
>>
>>706782277
I've tried many but my go to is red Maeng Da. Probably fucked the spelling. Anyway, it really worked, at first. Have to take a fuck ton of caps because toss n wash just became too gross for me. What do you think?

>>706782240
I feel like if I don't dose that high, I barely feel anything and I really want to give kratom the benefit of the doubt as I've used it for months now (but not regularly). I also mixed it with phenibut and that worked really well but I don't really have anxiety all that bad.
>>
>>706781945
This is exactly why you take dissos instead. If you want chill, take DCK or K. If you want stim, take 3-meow or DXM. It's the best of all worlds.

Plus it has the versatility of also having psychedelic trip potential at high doses.
>>
>>706782318
Isn't that really expensive? And where would I buy the extracts? I'm definitely willing to give it a shot
>>
>>706782457
Are you from UK?
>>
>>706782481
Internet or head shops
>>
>>706782499
Nope. Didn't they recently blanket ban basically everything over there?
>>
>>706782581
Idk I just know cathinones like meow meow (m-cat) and ketamine are extremely popular over there right now. The m-cat is becoming more popular than MDMA and cocaine
>>
>>706782429
this powder was the worst ive ever took,,,so disquisting ...try tea from full leaves
>>
>>706782429
Idk I literally just started with kratom. But, I can confirm toss and wash is fucking rank
>>
>>706782744
I could definitely try it out but the last time I made tea, it gave me a hangover from fucking hell lol
>>
>>706782744
People have alot of success with the tea compared to the powders. Would recommend giving it a try
>>
>>706782857
Haha I used to try to mix it with OJ, so it alkalizes and it would end up floating to the top. THAT was a nasty, dirt textured ass flavored smoothie.
>>
>>706772602
Notice how nobody has said cocaine. Stay away from coke. The high is shit, only lasts for like 30 min, and it's too fucking expensive for what it is. Like other have said LSD is the way to go. Just make sure you have the day cleared out cause that shit lasts for a good 8 to 12 hours. If you're not on antidepressants then try MDMA. That'll make you feel real good and the comedown isn't bad if you don't do it constantly. If you want a real ride though candy flip and take m and acid at the same time. It'll make the world a whole new place. I've done this while I was dealing with depression, and i gotta say it's helped a bunch. Just don't do m constantly or that'll slip you back into depression.
>>
>>706772602
Don't do drugs OP, just send the money to me on paypal: [email protected]
And I'll be your friend
>>
>>706782936
I've been taking with yogurt. Tastes like green tea
>>
>>706783092
I occasionally Iv coke. Fucking horrid, it is powdered Satan. Don't even...snort Ritalin instead. Lol we call that diet coke or kiddie coke where I'm from
>>
>>706772602
OP

FIRST TIME PSYCHONAUT HERE

SHROOM.

IT WORKS.
>>
>>706783243
More truth
>>
>>706783243
pic or didnt happen
>>
>>706783273
Truth? truth is this shit is the cure to depression! Fuck weed!
>>
>>706783315
I'm too high. I downed the tea in one gulp and came here to see if they killed 4chan yet
>>
>>706782714
3-meow, as in 3-meo-pcp. Sorry for the confusion.
>>
>>706783328
Maybe not a full cure...but definitely a 5 month cure. Every time I tripped shrooms my depression would be gone for months at a time.
>>
>>706779607
Whiny first world problem bitch
>>
>>706783178
Coke just isn't fun to me. Why pay a ton for something that i can get the same effect of with the Adderall I'm prescribed ( don't need it, just was able to convince the doc i did).
>>
>>706781656
Hmm, already it can be some RC´s or Chrystal.
Maybe MMDA or MMO or MDA, these are some hard comedowns.
>>
>>706783399
Oh Jesus Christ. Any PCP derivative scares the piss out of me. That shit turns you into a savage demon. I've seen videos of niggers on PCP survive 6 shots from a 9mm and still charge police like an ape.
>>
>>706783404
It certainly seems to be helping, walking home through the forest at night is fun too!
>>
>>706772602
>>706772602
erowid.org
>>
>>706783483
My area is flooded with high quality cocaine right now so the price isn't really that bad. Maybe 55 for a gram of like 65-70 percent pure. Fully water soluble. Sometimes even higher purity.
>>
>>706779830
yeah, give unhappy people a drug that makes them super euphoric, what could possibly go wrong?

>kill yourself
>>
>>706783512
Am i the only one that tests their shit before taking it? It's like $35 for a test kit off Amazon that can be used for like 50 times
>>
>>706783659
Do use Merck or marquis? I usually only test mescaline, acid and MDMA/mda
>>
>>706783515
It's overhyped. 3-meo is stimulating and manic but known to be much less so than PCP itself.

The videos are probably people who overdosed by a lot, or thought they could hole on it like K.
>>
>>706783602
Here it's 80 for a g and it's pretty good. I'd just rather stick with m and acid, the mixture is heavenly
>>
>>706783653

No thanks mate, go back to the dark corner of the room and cry with self pity. Bitch ass.
>>
>>706783659

aint nobody got time for that, id rather risk my life lmao
>>
>>706772602
420 every day then. Get a sativa dominant strain, you'll be feeling better in no time
>>
>>706783769
Damn, 80 is expensive as hell. But again, the shit should just be avoided anyways. The psychedelics like shrooms, DMT and acid are definitely extremely popular across the nation right now. 5meo DMT and 4aco DMT are sneaking up too. 4aco is some really cool shit. It's metabolized directly into psylocin, so you get a full shrooms trip off of like .3 of powder.i had a blast on it.
>>
>>706783735
Just the marquis for m and 2C-B. The guy i get acid from gets the same stuff everytime and I've had friends who trip fairly frequently say it's the best they've ever had so I'm fairly confident in the acid. M on the other hand not so much
>>
>>706783861
i love mdma and i am not depressed, but your retarded real life experiences aren't facts so stop acting like you know it all.
>>
>>706783404
Debatable. It depends on how one were to cope with his or her emotions. Especially if your life is not where it's at, DO NOT try to walk home a mile and 1/2 from your friend's, just to try and go to sleep and be caught staring at the wall for hours and sobbing.
>>
>>706783937
M is being cut to hell/passed off when it's actually methylone these days...no bueno. That's the one drug that should always be tested...mda/mdma
>>
>>706783940

Unless you wanna speak up and talk some real shit, go back to your hole mate.
>>
>>706772602
Where you at fam? Come see me if you'r UK. I've been on heroin for nearly 15 years- I'm healthy and happy as fuck and no fucker knows I'm a filthy junkie.
>>
>>706783964
Bad trips are definitely possible. I've only had one though, out of all the times I tripped...and strange enough I did exactly what you just described...stared at the walls and cried my eyes out...lol.
>>
>>706783936
Haven't been able to get too far into psychedelics yet. I've tripped on acid like 6 or 7 times but that's the only experience I've had with psychedelics. Shrooms are rare by me, and haven't been able to find anything else yet.
>>
>>706772602
erowid.org
>>
>>706784143
Fall and spring are the seasons when shrooms start to show up on the market in my area. We have a shit ton of cow pastures and farms here. Also more and more people that I know are getting into producing shrooms from spore kits....spore kits can produce SUPER potent mushrooms.
>>
>>706784027
Also coke at least in my area. Apparently people are selling white heroin as coke. Not sure how true it is, just saw it on a sign at a festival i went to. Could just be scare tactics to stop people from buying shit but I'm not sure
>>
>>706772602
I inject heroin occasionally, but I'm also on methadone, so I don't get sick or depressed and I work fulltime, hold down a fairly normal life. Before I got on methadone and was doing heroin all day till my wages ran out, then got sick and depressed as fuck was absolutely miserable. Seriously, fuck that, it seems great until you run out.

Nw Im cutting my use gradually every month with the aim of just being on the methadone. I plan to stay on it for, well as long as I need until I believe I can not use heroin without it, which may be 6months, 2 years or never. I try not to worry about eventual abstinence too much
>>
>>706784361
Pure white powder diacetylmorphine is super expensive but is becoming more common than the tan/beige #4 heroin. But of course black tar will always be the most prevalent being the cheapest coming from mexico
>>
>>706784361
im pretty sure a couple of tourists died in amsterdam last year from snorting white heroin they bought as coke.
>>
>>706784306
Yeah a friend out mine is wanting to grow shrooms but he's too retarded to know how to use the dark web and bit coins. He grows some of the best weed I've ever smoked but I'm not sure about him growing shrooms. If he can't figure out the dark web then it's probably for the best
>>
>>706784361
That's not true.
>>
>>706784426
Good for you man, I hope the methadone maintenance works out for you. I was on Subutex for a while. Just don't get into shooting your methadone.
>>
Hey I have an idea OP, try putting the end of a gun to your head and pulling the trigger
The hardest drug of them all
>>
>>706784545
Idk man, out of the ~8 billion people on this earth I'm sure there's some crazy bastard out there passing off white smack as coke. It's stupid, but I'm sure somebody out there is doing it
>>
>>706784617
The high from high velocity lead is short lived and overrated...there's better dope out there
>>
>>706784742
also the comedown lasts literally forever.
>>
>>706784547
Aye I was on subutex before, but I ended up shooting them, then not taking it all the time so I could get high. Got precipitated WD 2 or 3 times before I said fuck this and switched to done. I haven't looked back. Im in the UK so our done is 1mg/ml, green and full of sweetener so I have literally zero desire to even try IVing that mess. Plus it works great orally anyway
>>
>>706772602
Amphetamine, bro.
>>
>>706784799
It's oral bio is pretty high...it's one of those Nazi super synthetic opioids lol. In the US we have the liquid and the pills. Some people do 10mg a day, some people here are up to 400. That shit is fucking crazy. I dont like it tho. I like sub better for maintenance. In the US methadone is used for chronic pain as well as maintenance therapy, so it's everywhere.
>>
>>706772602
Fuck you for posting this OP.6 months of sobriety here as of the 18th. Even seeing that picture is making me fiend like a mother fucker. I lost all support from my family and friends and threw my life away for some dope, now I'm living out of a studio apartment in a new form, where I know no one, with nothing and working 2 shitty jobs. So yes, start smoking meth and waste your life like I have faggot
>>
>>706785116
I'm proud of your 6 months, friend. Keep up the good attitude. Good things will come your way. Youre stringer than most for kicking such a life controlling substance. I hope you find peace, sincerely.
>>
File: 1469696418195.jpg (101 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1469696418195.jpg
101 KB, 650x650
Just remember...
>>
>>706773043
hurr durr im so special I had to take drugs to cope with my life hurr durr. Hurr OP is so luxurious durr.

Fucking fag
>>
>>706784670
Here in Germany at Frankfurt Train Station, the googles put crack in our Speed/Amphetamine to make you addictet and buy more.
>>
>>706785553
Sure, he's in it for all the wrong reasons, but he did end up creating a pretty civilized and informative thread. Wether he meant to or not.
>>
>>706785731
I can believe that. Crack is terribly addictive. All forms of cocaine are. The way it affects reward pathways in the nervous system is unparalleled to any substance out there. The only drugs that even come close to having that kind of influence on the reward system in the brain is opiates/opioids and all if the derivatives therein.
>>
>>706785835
Sorry, I overlooked amphetamines. They also fuck up your reward system in a pretty devastating manner
>>
>>706779929
britfag here, Krtaom was banned earlier this year and I'm down to my last 500g so I decided to try quitting now.

Oh dear, this isn't fun...
>>
>>706785731
why not use the darknet then ?
i only had positive experiences and never impurities in the drugs i bought.
i bought weed, mdma and lsd.
>>
>>706779363
This
>>
>>706785877
Njoa in Germany we very often use Amphetamines, the high is much better than every fucking Coca addict (if its a good Amph base) and hold much longer (5-24 hours at least), and is so much cheaper (3-10€ one gramm good stuff).
If you take them serius and normal use its less than Tobacco for your body.
And rwa opium is some really fine stuff but you cant really compare with opioid addicts like Morphium or Heroin and other, the peak is much weaker like a very good haschisch.
>>
>>706784478
Usually pure white "heroin" is fentanyl, especially if sold as "china white" Be careful
>>
>>706786115
I know you Dutch folks like your amphetamines. In the 60s preludin(phenmetrazine) was extremely popular in your part if the world
>>
>>706786052
Because i have a good friend, he works as chemical and produce me Amphetamines in a quality that you normally cant get.
His purity degree is normally at a level of 50-65% and the rest is basics and fruit sugar.
So its way better to dosage than all the street shit.
>>
>>706786201
Nowadays it's usually cut with fentanyl because China produces it for dirt cheap. But yes, alot of 'heroin' as of late is in fact raw fentanyl powder.
>>
File: 295.jpg (71 KB, 570x340) Image search: [Google]
295.jpg
71 KB, 570x340
>>706786220
Haha sorry im not Dutch, im from south german near swiss.
So most Drugs here are Weed,MDMA,LSD and Amphetamines, rest is rare if you dont go to big citys like Frankfurt or Dortmund
>>
>>706786262
Germany is indeed the leader in pharmaceutical research and manufacture and always has been. Your people certainly know what you are doing for the most part. Dutch MDMA is notoriously pure and popular right now.
>>
My ex got me into Ecstacy/MDMA.
That shit will treat you good, much better than coke although you'll be kinda useless for a few days if you do enough.

Heroin is crap, makes you feel relaxed but its not a crazy high like some would make you believe - it's addictive because it's so mellow you don't think it could ever hook you.

Don't know about meth etc
>>
>>706786220
people from netherland are called dutch my friend. ppl from germany are germans.

>>706786262
ah alright.
>>
>>706786396
Haha yes we brought the world all the chemical fun we use today.
All our MDMA in UK,Germany is from dutch but in last years the extasy pills got stronger and stronger, the best you can get now here are Dominos with over 260mg pure MDMA.
Thats too much for me my dose for party is about 120mg each dose.
>>
>>706786406
You know what I meant. Us Americans just classify all you lovely Aryan folks as Dutch. We're retarded. Germans are also excellent chemists and have designed just about all of the opioids in use today.
>>
>>706786521
Y'all do pump out alot of great pure MDMA. I don't know where you get all of the safrole oil to produce it though since most of it comes from Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
>>
>>706786547
Kek ok.
Party in dutch is best, when you next time on MDMA google Thunderdome and hear it, thats some fine dutch Techno
>>
>>706786547
No, thats the dutch. They produce some pretty sick MDMA and shit
>>
>>706786619
Syntethic safrol you can get in the swiss, without big problems.
Its 100% pure and same quality than natural safrol but cheaper.
>>
>>706786633
Yes, y'all are also techno masters. Which contributes to your high rate of MDMA production and usage.
>>
>>706786633
Holy shit, Thunderdome was the fucking shit back in the 90's. Everyone with australian training outfits (australian was the brand) and high out of their fucking minds
>>
>>706786687
Did not know about synthetic safrole. I knew that real Organic safrole is becoming a problem to acquire because of the mass consumption of a certain tree in Southeast and middle Asia that the safrole oil naturally occurs in
>>
>>706786702
Here a sample to hear for you, greets from germany, most people outside of europe say its too hard, they only have not enough mdma :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rbIo6TMO2E
>>
>>706786819
Lol
>>
>>706786743
That was my youth, good times.
And now most styles are fucking commercial.
But at least the MDMA was not so high dosed in our times like it is today
>>
>>706786869
Great times ahead.
And now its mostly so slow.
>>
>>706786799
Its called Isosafrol
>>
>>706786895
Idk, I think there was actually more active MDMA in the pills back then there is today. Back then x pills were fucking huge big horse pill looking things called disco biscuits...kek
>>
>>706786895
Definitely not. Pills also got quite bad in the mid 2000's when they got cut with all kinds of bullshit
Also Molly is now a thing
>>
I want some of these presses. Lol, silver bullion x pills
>>
>>706787031
I remember blue triangles that were huge as fuck. Had a Mitsubishi logo on it which i always found funny
>>
>>706787031
Yes but today mostly you habe also MMA, MDO,MDA, PMMA and other fucked up stuff in your extasy. This is why in last years some died in case of overdose.
Especially the Superman pills, with MDMA,MDA,PMMA and enough 2-cb to kill you with more than 2-3 pills.
>>
>>706772602
Try ayahuasca. It will make you feel alive again.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 720x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 720x405
>>
>>706787367
yeah, but it often go hand in hand with PMMA in pills, and this combination isnt very healthy and you can easily overdose it because PMMA you got the peak normally after 1-3 Hours of waiting.
I dont use pills, i buy me real MDMA crystals and have a better time.
>>
>>706787472
Tread carefully with this stuff. It won't kill you, but it will certainly skullfuck everything you knew about existence
>>
>>706779363
+1
>>
>>706787511
Absolutely, if you have access to unadulterated MDMA crystals, why buy anything else? But I actually do know some people who prefer MDA to MDMA. We call mda 'sass'.
>>
>>706781656
Could be pure MDMA Crystals.. Pretty nice dont fuq up with it
>>
>>706787654
Ah ok, here you got pills with IDK facor or even MDMA, MDA as chrystals ive only see one time in Zürich.
>>
>>706787739
Mda is usually like a brown/beige dirt color right? That's what I've seen. It's not as refined as mdma usually is
>>
>>706787834
Ah ok, than i got it more often than i know before.
But in peak and calm down and use i dont feel any difference
>>
>>706787834
This bitch is about to 404. I can feel it in my oldfag bones
>>
>>706787900
They're not that different from each other. One produces more sensory and visual effects and one produces a more euphoric speedy high
>>
>>706787901
Bt it was an long and fine discussion.
Not often on /b/ threats without big retards and trolls.
>>
>>706788016
You're right, it was very civilized informative and educational. I enjoyed it
>>
>>706787968
Ah k.
But my most favourite Drug is Acid, or Hawaiian Baby Woodroses (Argyreia nervosa).
HBW is LSA, its an very fine natural addict of LSD (both ergine). But without much optiks and more euphoric/mental retardness.
>>
>>706788084
Thanks to all 87 posters who participated
>>
>>706788118
We call LSA"morning glory" because we usually acquire it through session of the morning glory flower
>>
>>706772602
Went to drugs to find happiness. I found molly,shrooms and acid are the best, got me outta my funk
>>
>>706788203
Seeds*
>>
>>706788084
Bad antisocial, baby eating junkys among themselves...
At least one last track for you, keep oldschool gabber strong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBAtIpdACxI
>>
File: 1474342765693.png (30 KB, 256x264) Image search: [Google]
1474342765693.png
30 KB, 256x264
Coke is Meh. Never gone the heroin path. Acid, Molly, mushrooms, are all very fun. But I just drink and smoke weed these days.
>>
>>706772602
Now whether you kill yourself or not I dont really care
But there are ways to cure yourself of depression, for example, psilocibin (mushrooms), ketamine therapy, mdma therapy. Since you like drugs anyways, meet up with an actual therapist who can show you how to use these drugs in a beneficial way. Or you can just be a fucking loser faggot forever ofcourse.
>>
File: 1.3.jpg (196 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
1.3.jpg
196 KB, 1200x1600
>>706788710
weed is the best you can do when you do something
>>
>>706788710
The direct path to heroin is through narcotic pain medication/painkillers.
Be weary. But I'm sure you already knew that
>>
>>706772602
i do an 80 of oxy a day...

it'll eat through your cash in a hurry brother.

it's a kick
>>
>>706788806
It's funny how ketamine was originally designed as a battlefield analgesic/painkiller and is now primarily used in veterinary care. Now they're beginning therapy trials in some countries with it. It's strange how drugs develop themselves into varieties of professional therapeutic uses
>>
>>706789090
I'm on an oc 80right now. And a valium plus a Vicodin. I feel at peace.
>>
File: 1474239888587.gif (704 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
1474239888587.gif
704 KB, 245x230
>>706788817
Nah nigga acid is way better than weed, but it's a rare high.
>>
File: baby.jpg (165 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
165 KB, 333x500
>>706788222
Yes, but there two big LSA plants.
The Morning Glory, Ipomea tricolor and variations and the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose, Argyreia nervosa.
>>
>>706789173
Yeah but i cant take 1-2 Blotters a day
>>
>>706789202
Right. I was just saying that morning glory is the most abundant here in the southern US
>>
>>706789286
Sure you can! You'll just be one trippy ass motherfucker for a few years
>>
>>706789304
Ah ok, here in germany its same, it grows nearly everywhere, also poppies (Papaver somniferum), so sometimes you can get some biological raw opium from the old grandma 3 streets ahead.
And Woodroses you can buy legal for small money.
>>
File: 1473798818390.png (144 KB, 530x530) Image search: [Google]
1473798818390.png
144 KB, 530x530
>>706789286
Maybe you can't, I would give it a try, if I had it. but I just have my half ounce and my cat to tell me was up.
>>
>>706789467
I know those poppies grow like dandelions over there. And grannies always have the good shit
>>
>>706789408
Hmm that sounds like a funny live.
But for me Acid is something special, not like molly all few weeks, its for somethimes when the time and feeling sounds right for an nice blotter.
>>
>>706789540
Until you trip so hard tour cat morphs into a Jaguar jungle cat and your bedroom turns into the damn Serengeti grasslands
>>
>>706776174
So you're saying he cant feel like shit because there are others worse off. So by that logic you cant be happy because there are millionaires with better lives than you
>>
>>706789569
I say, if you wouldnt live in US and the Retards on Border (Zoll call we the faggets in germany), would impund it, i wolud send you americans pounds of poppie seeds in exchange for Weed seeds.
>>
>>706789540
The truth has been spoken, last time i was on Acid, my cat sit on my chest and startet purr all the time, it was incredible to feel the fucking purr trough my hole bodyand the hapiness the cat send it trough it to me.
>>
>>706772602
If you have a "ton of money" you [possibly] plan on burning on drugs, would you consider helping out a broke creative and helping me buy a camera or editing station instead? Perhaps my output would help alleviate your boredom and divert your way from such an unnecessarily destructive past.

My email is [email protected] if you should feel my suggestion is an option.

I hope you find a new hobby, look at your local library or join meetup.com etc for a social group and find something fun instead of drugs.
>>
File: 1388707058905.jpg (564 KB, 2520x1805) Image search: [Google]
1388707058905.jpg
564 KB, 2520x1805
>>706772602
stop being a fucking pussy, go join a gym or take up a sport like boxing and make some masculine friends who can make a man out of you. Either that or just kill yourself now, i don't want my tax dollars doing to paying for your hospital bills when you inevitably O.D from you lack of drug knowledge and path of self destruction.
>>
>>706778584
It also serves as a nice reset and grounding experience if you haven't done it in a long time.
>>
>>706790114
I think OP is already a gym member though; he said he works out daily. not that it means anything at all
>>
>>706786619
They don't use safrole anymore, they use PMK-glycate
>>
>>706778584
Don't trip alone in your room then m8. You gotta go out and take in some scenery. Get a little weird and wild. Be abstract. You can get as much benefit out of it as you'd like, you just have to try.
>>
>>706790336
> Join a sport (ANY KIND) even if you're shit at it, just to make some social interactions + the endorphin rush helps form strong bonds quickly
> Smash tinder, aim lower than your 'usual' unrealistic standards, take comfort in a homely girls who can teach you to love yourself and all your issues
> become happy with new friends and new sense of self confidence
> ???
> profit
>>
>>706772602
DMT baby
>>
File: image_8069.jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image_8069.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>706772602
Try this shit mate
>>
>>706775276
I will have to say that 4-aco-DMT is a great research chemical. Easily as good as shrooms, but without the shitty taste.
>>
>>706790256
Important is that you ask yourself questions, and think about some things hard.
And not like yeah today with acid i got some fun.
Write some Questions about you and your life on a sheet, and on the peak look at them and thing about them.
Or go out in the nature, than you feel the life and universe.
And that all your sadness you feel must result out the truth that you before had to feel hapiness, so you can say its sadness, so your mind tell you thad sadness results in hapiness and hapiness in sadness, its an circle of feelings that go hand in hand.
I know it sounds very stupid and brocken, but promise me, when yu do next acid think about that i say, than you understand and start loving life in all facettes, sad, ugly, beatiful, rainbow, brocken, lovely, all facettes.
Theres more than only im happy or depressed, but the people dont see there it is hidden in your emotions and brain.
Yes im depressed, but after Acid i must say that i love life, mine, yours all life, because all is beautiful and there is much more.
Sory for grammar.
>>
>>706790647
GBHO is bullshit.
Lipuid extasy kill more brain cells than a dip of cocaine,heroin, dmt and molly together.
>>
Just shot a speedball (heroin + cocaine in one syringe) and Goddamn it's bliss.

Coke and heroin is like 1 + 1 = 6. Sure they're great on their own, but together it's much much more than the sum of it's components. The heroin smooths out any jitters or anxiety of the coke, and the coke synergises with the heroin, giving it calm energy with extra dopamine. I limit myself to having max 3 speedballs a month, usually on the same day. I dunno if it's true or not but the effects of both are extended in duration and definitely intensifying the rush and effects, it's great
>>
>>706772602
DXM would be the easiest to obtain. Look up agent orange extraction if you don't wanna chug syrup or choke down pills.

It's like a mixture of acid and mdma.
You don't see things with your eyes open but instead experience closed eye visuals.

If you do it long enough you can control them and basically make movies and shit playout in your head as you want.

Coke is fun but the problem with coke is when you have it you do all of it. It's a short high but feels great. Highly recommend you fap or fuck while on it.

MDMA is a nice body high but a little too much introspectiveness can come from small things. It's fun to have sex on it but most guys end up not being able to get it up after doing too much. Same with coke. So it's a double edged sword. Do you wanna get really high, or do you wanna get kinda high and fuck.

Haven't bothered with the rest. I hear good things about peyote, shrooms, and acid though. Just hard to get where I live.
>>
>>706790647
That's a good way of dying of a heart attack, getting a hypoxic brain injury, having a stroke and other fun things. Huffing literally causes nasty damage every time you use it
>>
>>706772602
Cut down on hard drugs.
smoke loads of dope drink some good liquore if youve got the money.
or save the money up for a while.
stay off the hard drugs.
cocaine and speed or okay.
>>
>>706772602
I snorted meth once, did like 11 lines in one night. The reward was awesome at first, I was incredibly high and it felt good. After 2-3 hours everything went to shit. Depression sunk in, and I couldn't sleep for 2 days. I would just lay there with my eyes closed feeling cracked out. I wore shades while doing it so I felt like the shades were still on me. The reward was not worth the payment. 2 hours of awesomeness and you have to pay it for 2-3 days. Not worth it.

Ecstacy on the other hand, if done with a chick or close friends is very enjoyable. You will be cracked out and depressed for a couple of hours or a day but after that you are fine. Just don't over do it or your seratonin membrane will be fucked. Do it like once a month or every 2 months. Hard drugs are a gamble OP, usually you always lose. So understand that you are in a path of self destruction. If you don't care then go right ahead but from my experience it is not worth it really.
>>
>>706790711
I mentioned this earlier. It metabolizes directly into psilocin. The one time I did it it took a few hours to come up, but when it hit....it HIT
>>
>>706791030
>>706790647

Better off getting NO2 poppers instead and a balloon. Though if you like the high that comes from it just do DXM.

Feels pretty much the same on the 3rd plateau. About 900mg of dmx. Lasts for 8-12 hours too instead of a few seconds.
>>
>>706790907
Can confirm, classic genuine speedball's are absolutely unmatchable
>>
>>706791030
Dont forget the sleep in and dont wake up when you use it together with alkohol.
>>
>>706791295
Keyboard duster is for self inducing autism/downs syndrome. Nothing else. Nitrous is a bit different. But duster...kill yourself.
>>
>lets not solve my issues but apply a temporary band aid that will likely cripple me financially and physically
Do it OP. All those people warning against drugs are just faggits who want to keep you down!
>>
Here is an idea. Make it your mission in life to fuck as many chicks as possible before you die. Eliminate your standards and stick your dick in any willing hole. I did this and it fixed so many of my mental issues. I fucked a good 40 or so fat and/or ugly chicks in 3 years before getting married. It makes you feel validated to sink your dick into someone on the regular.
>>
>>706791418
For me thats no drug, its poison urself.
>>
>>706791111
Coke and speed are hard drugs
>>
>>706772602
Better dont start them, you wont be able to get your old life back that easy after them, better start doing new things in your life, find hobbies, new people and ect
>>
>>706791564
Hmm speed im using often and i have to disagree, if you use it normal for fast work or party there are much more dangerous things that you can get from your doctor.
>>
>>706791210
Yeah I was just highlighting how dangerous shit like butane, glue and other solvents are, especially because nitrous is so safe and enjoyable, some retard might get the idea that ANY gas is fun and safe to inhale
>>
>>706791720
Ether is fun
>>
So where would I want to look here in the USA for research chemicals? And which ones do I want to get?
>>
>>706791670
True, speed (amphetamine sulphate) is fairly innocuous compared to crack or methamphetamine, that said it can be nearly nasty as those if misused.

Staying awake for 5 days in a row, not eating and redosing speed 4 or 5 times a day, or injecting it, will fuck you up. At least amphetamine isn't directly neurotoxic like methamphetamine is.
>>
File: whenithits.jpg (4 KB, 200x199) Image search: [Google]
whenithits.jpg
4 KB, 200x199
>>706772602
My protips for you:

Research what you are going to try, how it works, how it affects you psychoactively (recognizing what a "come down" is like, and addiction symptoms for example), serotonin and dopamine, et cetera

No needles, ever. If you do this you are on a very high risk of becoming a fuck up junkie

Avoid and preferably don't do opiates, heroin, especially smoking crystal meth

Start with half (extacy), try to find online what pill you have and preferably use a test kit on it. Some faulty/fake batches have risk of PMMA poisoning

Street speed varies in quality, do a line and don't redose immediately. Redose small amounts because otherwise it's a waste of speed, you are just craving a line you don't need

Don't talk about it and don't let people know about, only the ones you really trust.

And most importantly, get you depression and substance use under control BEFORE experimenting with alternative substances. Otherwise you are just going to fuck yourself up a hole. You might get addicted to heroin and at that point you are only wired to getting your next shot, your memory and goal-making and cognition are inhibited, you're much more likely to think about your next shot rather than killing yourself

If you're going down that line I described, fuck you - substances are supposed to be recretional and fun. Abusing them will never get them decriminalized or legalized.

If you're depressed, don't fucking do drugs, because I like my drugs and I want them to be acceptable one day.
>>
>>706791893
Yeah but this is stupid use, at safer use (eating,sleeping, dont fuck it with big lines every day), its not so bad.
Injecting anyithing i never do, thats ill for me putting a needle in your body o get high.
>>
Not trying to rain too hard on you anons' psychedelic recreational parade, but an acquaintance is on his way to popping his clogs today. 95. He wouldn't have been exposed to any of these synthi high options in his life. Potatoes are about all he ever got excited about. A hard man of the soil. Us younger fritzing bleep bots.. what the fuck are we?
>>
>>706789569
There's giant fields of poppies genetically bred to produce high levels of morphine all over England, and they're pretty much not monitered, save for some fencing and barbed wire. Apart from that there's no other security such as patrols, motion detectors or CCTV. When I was staying over there for a few weeks I found one,went out at night with a big bag and got about 10kg's of the fuckers. Can't remember what they weighed after I dried them, but they were potent as fuck blended up, blended into hot water with lemon juice for an hour then strained and drunk. That shit had you high for a solid 24 hours. I woke the next morning after taking it still quite high.

I also used to buy them from this site: http://www.martinsdriedflowers.co.uk/giant-poppy-heads.html

£20 per kilogram and you only needed 20grams for an awesome, all day high.
>>
>>706792217
>http://www.martinsdriedflowers.co.uk/giant-poppy-heads.html
Did they send to germany?
>>
>>706791994
I would also suggest getting a test kit for MDMA, a marquis test or Mandelin test
>>
>>706792462
Doubt it, though you could always ask. When I used to order from them I emailed to ask if they could send it by special delivery (guaranteed next day delivery before 1PM) and they did it no problem
>>
>>706791805
Have a look here

https://www.reddit.com/r/RCSources/
>>
>>706791252
Still high as fuck from this speedball, though the cokes now wearing off and I'm getting a nice mellow heroin high. My jaws still quite tight lol
>>
>>706791144
I'm not a stimulant person. I would occasionally take MDMA or 6-APB and I always had to have a few benzos on hand to sleep afterwards, or I'd take half before to mellow out the jitters and any anxiety
Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 26

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.