Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 64
File: 1475565876031.png (463 KB, 597x520) Image search: [Google]
1475565876031.png
463 KB, 597x520
Why are Amerilards so attached to their guns? Is it because they live in constant fear of attack? Why are they so paranoid? Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists? Too scared?

Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.

First: we should ban any and all semi auto guns. There is no need for anyone to own a semi auto rifle or handgun. A bolt action rifle is all you need for hunting.

Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a gun.

Third: we need to ban removable magazines and implement a strict five round limit.
>>
They're inate cowards.
>>
File: 1475354773248.jpg (132 KB, 1862x816) Image search: [Google]
1475354773248.jpg
132 KB, 1862x816
>>706527419
Amerilard here

I was thinking about picking up a permit for myself and the wife ans getting some classes. Europe has been infected by mudslimes, it's only a matter of time until they flood here. A nice sidearm should take down at least one of those fuckers if need be.
>>
>>706527419
>call them amerilands
>say "we should/need.."
if you're not an amerilard there is no we. stop trying to oppose your beliefs on another nation
>>
>>706527657
*impose
>>
>>706527419
We need to build a wall. I carry because I fear all these gang banging bean munchers. MAGA!
>>
Why do you us want to kill my 83 year old grandmother? She lives on a farm in the middle of Mississippi. The nearest neighbors are 3 hours away by car. Every day her and the dogs walk to the mailbox. The mailbox is a mile away. She carries an AK47 and 4, 30 round double stack magazines to her mail box every day due to coyotes. Coyotes travel in packs of 20 or more and will carry off her guard dogs and her if she can't shoot to defend herself.

Long story short. You take away gun freedoms then you kill my grandmother.
>>
>>706527657
>amerifat who knows im right so doesn't say anything relevant
>>
>>706528019
Amen brother!
>>
>>706528137
not american. guess again
>>
>>706527419
Moron

30,000 of those deaths are either justified from citizens and/or mostly cops, suicides, in gun control utopias like Chicago, or accidental. So there that's like 29,000 deaths taken off that cute statistic of yours.

Also we have minorities up the ass in this country that cause most (fucking A LOT most) of the crimes in this country, and if they didn't have guns it would still happen through other means like knives, or they would just buy the guns illegal from the black market. Faggot.

And you're a dumb faggot, be happy I replied to your bait
>>
>>706527419
i think one of the legitimate reasons is, that the people need guns, in case the goverment goes bad.

to defend themselves against the goverment, and seeing how things are going now, you guys might really need your guns after all.
>>
>>706527419
Amerifucks are just cunts.
Guns should be illegal, like in normal countries.
>>
>>706527657
>>706528137

Also, I'm an American gun owner, actually. I just get tired of rednecks giving us a bad name. We need heavy gun restrictions
>>
File: Romanfat.jpg (82 KB, 619x800) Image search: [Google]
Romanfat.jpg
82 KB, 619x800
>>706527419
>how retarded antigun cucks sound

What do you need a gladius for, Romanfats?

If your house gets robbed, just call the lictor's guild or use your scutum to fend off the attack.

No Roman citizen actually needs a gladius. If push came to shove, what, are you and your untrained barbarian slaves going to defeat 10 legions by yourselves?

What next, should you have the right to own a ballista? No Roman citizen should need more than a pugio to defend himself in his home. You're just overcompensating for your short stature and plebian birth.
>>
>>706528303
>The people think they need guns, because of their fetish-level gun culture that dates back to a line on a piece of paper that was only written because they were afraid the British would come back
Fixed that for you
>>
That nothing my 5 year old niece live middle no were in alberta and has to walk 10 mile for her mail box. She carries 50 cal machine gun 1000 rounds ammo . To protect her from bears moose cougars and sqirrels
>>
>>706528551
You call it fetishtic but it has been shown that if the options are to either

A. Betray the people trust and get killed

Or

B. Stay on the right path

People tend to not pick A. Its only now when the government got too big for its briches that we have these problems and essentially we have to remind them that the government is not a position to take lightly.
>>
>>706527602
God bless you, this is why I love America
>>
>>706528551
>i love the taste of hillary's dick
ftfy
>>
>>706528649
>Stay on the right path
>shooting people is right
Remember the only difference between you and a criminal is you don't go to jail when you use your semi-auto in "self-defence"
>>
>>706528426
i totally believe you bruh
>>
>>706528781
t. Cletus from the Kentucky Backwoods
>>
>>706528747
No matter the weapon of choice, knife, gun, noose or rock. Murder is a sure fire way to keep people in a all mighty position like government from doing wrong. Its only now after the fear or punishment have been removed that government officals have gone corrupt. Because lets be honest, if you were giving money to people and there was no punisment most would take a bit from the top
>>
>>706528398
Another retard, waaaaahhh guns are scary guns should be banned, grow some balls pussy
>>
As an American living in a state where I can buy a bolt action .50 rifle that punch through tank armor with little to no paperwork I'll answer this.

>"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow it."--Abraham Lincoln the Gettysburg Address

One day our government will become tyrannical and try to implement a forced military police state. They will try to get more power and inevitably strip us of some of our most inherent rights. When this happens the people will need to form militia groups in order to exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow a government they have grown tired of.
>This is the part where someone posts an A-10 or a tank and say "You think ar-15's are going to help you?"

Well yes and no. There are higher caliber weapons on the market that can take down tanks, planes and even APC's. These weapons are for sale at your local Impact Guns. Members of the military will go AWOL in droves when they find out they have to fire on their own families, their own communities and their own homes. That means less people to pilot tanks, planes, APC's and all the other equipment.
There are more guns that people in the US meaning we have the numbers advantage on the gov.
Without the access to firearms a country and its people are leaving themselves open to both foreign attack and domestic uprising. Also by stripping away this right you're ensuring that only the government has the power to stage a revolution thus taking the inherent revolutionary right each and every American has away from them leaving the people mostly defenseless.

Gun grabs are just an attempt at the gov. getting more power to wield against the American people with full knowledge that they can't fight back.
>>
>>706527419
>Thirty three thousand people die each year due to guns
Most of them are blacks. Guns and abortion are the only things keeping America from collapsing under the weight of blacks on welfare.
>>
>>706529390
>33000 die due to black, not due to guns

not this meme again
>>
>>706527419
A gun is better than fists when you're facing a home intruder or anything breh, Knives kill more people than assault rifles annually but i dont see u cucks trying to ban those. you're just a bunch of pansies. over the counter drugs are more harmful to you and can have bad side effects like legitimately being suicidal. People should have as many rounds as they please.
>>
>>706527419
Gonna be honest the only reason I have my guns is just in case I wanna go for the high score and/or an hero.
>>
>>706529390
>Guns and abortion are the only things keeping America from collapsing under the weight of blacks on welfare.
Yet you are the guys against abortion.
Hypocrisy much?
>>
>>706529593
Amerifats, everyone.
>>
>>706527419
at least use a different pic
>>
>>706527419
>huge country
>most gun killing statistics throw in suicides to boost numbers (huge amount of inflation here)
>gun crime is mostly caused by minorities who'd just buy guns illegally if they were banned
>>
File: 1473904042596.png (1011 KB, 1456x907) Image search: [Google]
1473904042596.png
1011 KB, 1456x907
> strict

Go ahead op. Use that word again. Show those lawless Amerilards how public policy is fucking done
>>
>>706529899
you know how much more a gun would cost if you need to buy it illegally?
>>
File: liberal tears.jpg (47 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
liberal tears.jpg
47 KB, 700x700
>>706527419
>it's a libfag thinks he'll ever be able to take our guns thread
There's a simple problem you fags seem to never realize. It's not like taking drugs or kinder surprises. We have guns and you don't. How are you going to take them?
>the government!
You mean the armed wings of the government, the police and the army? The ones who tend to be gun owners and supporters of the second? You'll order them to go to war with their brothers and sisters, their buddies from the bar and their neighbours? I'm sure that will work out great, they will totally follow those orders.

Face it cucks, you're never getting your hands on our guns. Cry some more.
>>
>>706527419
The real question is why are you people so paranoid about US. Most of us own guns simply because they're fun as fuck to shoot and can put dinner on the table. Self defense is something we hope we'll never need them for.

If I need to defend myself I'm going to do it with my firearm. It's not about honor or being manly, it's about not eating through a tube or just flat living period. If you're attacking me how am I supposed to know whether you want to kill me or not? You're already attacking me to begin with.

Most deaths involving firearms are suicides. That's a very clear mental health issue not a gun issue. Mental healthcare in the US needs a serious overhaul. Right now it's pills pills pills and not much help. Most mental disorders are also highly stigmatized keeping many from seeking help to begin with.

As for actual homicide, it's going down. Has been for years. Please see this sourced chart. And before you say "BUT THAT LOOKS HIGH!" remember you're only looking at a few thousand out of a country of over 322 MILLION people.

Your "solutions" basically scream "I KNOW DICK ALL ABOUT GUNS BUT BOY DO THEY SCARE ME!". It's the same old BS we always see from mommies demand box wine. We've explained why you're stupid countless times but it never seems to get through the Great Wall of Muh Feels. Actually visit the US sometime and hang out with some of us crazy ammosexuals sometime. You'll leave with a new view on guns and gun owners.

Anyways, good luck trying to round up all them scurry guns and 30 caliber a second clipzines anon. We'll be waiting, guns loaded.

>>706529047
>impact guns
Boise, Ogden, or SLC?
>>
>>706529899
>suicides don't count
>>
>>706527419
Why is that dude's cock out?
>>
>Take the Australian approach
>isolate yourself from all other countries.
>breed out all the minorities.
>then ban guns.
>and then grow some god damn balls
>>
File: 1467534218118.jpg (134 KB, 960x729) Image search: [Google]
1467534218118.jpg
134 KB, 960x729
>>706527419
What do you care about what other people own?
Do you fear being shot while trespassing?
Or assaulting someone?
Or otherwise engaged in violent crimes?

These are the real questions neighbour and most pertinent to yourself
>>
>>706530168
>Amerifats and their revolution fantasies

This here folks, is why Amerifats want guns. They juck off to the American Revolution so much they wish there was another so they can play heroes with their gun collection. What a sad existence.
>>
>>706528432
kek
>>
>>706527419
shut up, retard
>>
>>706530254
i just came to ask that same question lol
>>
File: ArgumentsInaNutshell.jpg (41 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
ArgumentsInaNutshell.jpg
41 KB, 499x281
>>706530691
>>
File: Silly Romanfats.png (145 KB, 781x278) Image search: [Google]
Silly Romanfats.png
145 KB, 781x278
>>706528432
Been a while since I've seen this one.
>>
>>706530164
Illegal guns aren't expensive anon. Hell, they're sometimes cheaper than buying legal.
>>
>>706530754
yes because he is being a retard or pretending to be one
>>
SHALL
>>
>>706530972
I'm going to assume you have no response because you're resorting to being rude.
>>
>>706527419

It's the other way round.
Americans don't need guns because they are paranoid, they are paranoid because they own guns.

Guns are, at first, just an expensive adult toy, something that feels cool to own, just like an expensive sportscar.
But many adults don't like to admit that they spent money on things that are nothing more than cool toys, so they make up the "need to defend myself/my family". And this leeds directly into massive paranoia, making up wild hordes of strangers ready to storm America, or the government preparing military operations to take all the guns away and so on.
They keep telling that to themselves because they can admit not even to themselves that their guns are their toys, and that's why they scared.
>>
>>706530217
I disagree with you but thats a well thought out argument from 4chan with sources. Props anon
>>
>>706530972
>I disagree with facts
Typical amerifat, wants guns and doesn't even know why
>>
>>706530970
Depending on where you live, they're OFTEN cheaper than buying legally due to all the extra fees you have to deal with.
>>
>>706531089
response to what? shit bait i am taking because i have nothing better to do? i responded by diagnosing OP as a retard.
>>
Only a pussy would be "intimidated" by a man holding a gun. Plus, would you rather them *hide* the gun? That's even worse you dipshits, then you don't know who has the guns and who doesnt.
>>
ITT armchair politics
>>
>>706531150
a gun is a tool, not a toy

a toy, generally, is not designed to kill things (although I'm sure there are exceptions)
>>
>>706531357
>Typical amerifat, everyone, muuh gunz dont take them away!1!!
>>
This explains it perfectly
>>
File: 1475563195490.png (203 KB, 1802x905) Image search: [Google]
1475563195490.png
203 KB, 1802x905
There was a post on /pol/ which explains this perfectly, if you're interested see pic
>>
>>706527419

Sounds like a jealous eurofag to me.
>>
Why are anti-gun people so obsessed with our penises? Every single time without fail they bring up cock.
>>
>>706531294
>That's even worse you dipshits, then you don't know who has the guns and who doesnt.
That's even better, you mean. There have been multiple studies showing that in states who previously had no concealed carry laws, once people gained the ability to CC, violent crime rates (including rape, assault, etc) dropped dramatically- because the dindus had no way of knowing who was an easy target and who could defend themselves.
>>
>>706531294
>make people hide guns so nobody knows who has them anymore

You realize that's NOT what I said, right.
>>
>>706527419
Why does the euro trash care?
Why are you mentally challenged?
Why do Europeans set around envying Americans all fucking day while we do not think about you for 1 second ever?
>>
>>706531760
As I said already

>>706528426
>>
>>706527419
>>706527419

> A bolt action rifle is all you need for hunting.

Wrong... what about nusances like coyotes? You need a semi-auto AR to have enough impact on the breeding colony to effectivly control them or drive them away so they're someone else's problem.

A bolt action can get you two, maybe 3 shots at a colony of ten before the've covered. AR can double this number and be just as accurate in the right hands.
>>
It makes manlets think they're tough. Most of the EDC faggots I've seen carry around a gun for some hypothetical scenario where they'll be a hero except it never happens because they're middle/upper class white dipshits who live in the suburbs.

It's pretty sad and I'm an AR15 owner. I love my M&P15OR and I'm also not a huge pussy that I feel the need to carry around a gun for "muh protection".
>>
>>706529684
Not really. Thats the catholics driving that argument, and they don't have a strong position on guns per se. Just unnatural death.

God, guns, and freedom is more a southern baptist/wasp-y thing. And they permit abortion under circumstances.

And before you say "muh religions," remember that is the heart of America, like it or not.
>>
File: 1475477605280.jpg (69 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
1475477605280.jpg
69 KB, 600x467
>>
>>706531918
if everyone and i mean everyone gave up their guns i would too.
Then get a crossbow.
>>
>>706527419
Gun control isn't about public safety. It's about the government and the rich having a monopoly on use of force and violence. It does not stop the crazy people or the criminals. The only people it disarms is the law abiding poor and middle class. Look a Britain after they took the guns they kept banning anything weapon like. Air rifles are extremely heavily regulated and they're virtually impossible to kill with. The left wants to destroy gun culture because they want everyone to be dependant on the government. Pic related is what gun control is for. If you want to live in a world where alinskys rules are law be pro gun control. I personally don't want my kids to grow up in a world where tumblerinas can have me sent to the Gulag to be worked to death for trigging xer.
>>
>>706531423
Guillotine? A tool, but the French loved it like a toy.
>>
>>706531590
It's because they don't have facts to back up their rhetoric.

Guns cause less than 0.5% of all deaths in the U.S. (excluding suicide - 60+% and police related justifiable deaths 15%).

They are not worried about the other 95.5+% causes of death because it doesn't push the agenda forward. They're brainwashed into thinking that gun violence is some sort of epidemic that is actually an issue in the U.S.
>>
File: Rape.png (30 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
Rape.png
30 KB, 700x450
>>706531462

You say that, yet if I rape a burglar suddenly I'm the "bad guy." You can't have it both ways.
>>
>>706527419
this guy is a cucklord
>>
File: 1461492447491.png (157 KB, 444x440) Image search: [Google]
1461492447491.png
157 KB, 444x440
>>706532250
>The teenager then stated, "Let's not turn this rape into a murder," [and began] pulling out his genitalia.
Holy shit I'm crying.
>>
>>706528426
That's nice Elmer. What ever happened to that rabbit you were obsessed with?
>>
>>706532073
You can't close Pandora's box.
>The information about guns cannot be erased. People will make guns.

>>706531802
AR doesn't stand for Assault Rifle. AR is ArmaLite Rifle.
>>
>>706527419
Serious answer? America is a young nation that grew up right next to a vast frontier. The cultural landscape of everyone west of the Thirteen Colonies became one of survival in the face of savage nature. Without guns you died. You starved. You were robbed or killed by indians. Your daughters creamy puffy tits got cut off in front of your eyes. This environment fostered a certain kind of rugged individualism, and coupled with the legend of america beginning by overthrowing tyrants with muskets, led to a deeply established gun culture. So when this individuality is today threatened by globalism, grabbing a gun feels "murican"
>>
>>706532177
Dubs of truth
>>
Most shootings / gun accidents happen as a result of handguns. I think we take the scientific approach and ban handguns. Aside from a few high profile mass shootings , battle rifles aren't really that dangerous. So we ban conceited carry as well, because really it's much safer if everyone knows you have a gun.

>tldr I fixed the gun control debate.
>>
File: k explains gun culture.jpg (159 KB, 1282x627) Image search: [Google]
k explains gun culture.jpg
159 KB, 1282x627
>>
>>706532570
>things that happened hundreds of years ago and I'm using that as an excuse to play "hero" with their firearms
>>
>>706527513
this
>>
>>706532467
that's the point. i'll die before i give up my guns.
>>
>>706532803
not an excuse, but a fact
puritan Christianity hasn't been around in any major way for over a century but america still has some odd puritan sensibilities
you don't understand how something that dominates a nations culture doesn't disappear overnight?
>>
>>706532946

So you agree with me then, we absolutely need stricter gun control since there's no need for them anymore.
>>
>>706532632
when will people learn in a country like the US you can't just "ban guns"

it literally does nothing

you prevent the sale of new firearms to citizens who are buying them in public establishments and that is IT

bubba jo trades pistols with his cousin? yeah, they're not gonna go down to the county courthouse and fill out the paperwork

mr. williams buys his son his first jennings .22 pistol for can plinking from an office friend in a private sale since you can't go to the store and buy one now? not likely to get reported at all, especially if mr. williams and his co-worker know each other very well and know nothing fishy will happen with the gun

jamal, tyrone and denzeliqua sell some crack and use the proceeds to buy a paper bag of stolen handguns with the serials filed off in a back alley? those guns existed for years before this potential handgun ban and wow look at that, they still exist after it!
>>
I was robbed about a month ago and this was a armed home invasion at four in the morning but the tweaker didn't expect that I would keep a lead pipe under my pillow I beat him and stole his clothes but he escaped but now I'm getting a gun with less than lethal ammo because I can't deal with how fucking hard it was to fight and tackle a smelly theif anyway he got away with grand theft because his buddies formed a single like to pass all my shit out of my garage

Op is a fag thinking defending himself with fists is a good idea
>>
>>706533043
Less than lethal ammo is a mistake. If you're shooting it should only be with intent to kill.

Dead people can't sue you for damages (and yes, there have been cases where a homeowner has shot someone breaking in, the person survived and won in court against the owner).
>>
>>706527419
Why are Amerilards so attached to their cars? Is it because they live in constant fear of walking? Why are they so paranoid? Why can't they just walk themselves with their feet? Too scared?

1.3 million people die each year due to cars. That is far too many. We need to due what we can to get that number down to zero.

First: we should ban any and all petrol cars. There is no need for anyone to own a gas car. An electric bike is all you need for driving.

Second: we need to implement strict mental screening for anyone buying a car.

Third: we need to ban removable gas tanks and implement a strict five mile per hour limit.

here is your (you) faggot.
>>
>>706533164
What stops people on PCP and meth then?
>>
>>706533019
banning guns does not mean only the end of selling new firearms... it also means regulating the firearms already in circulation. Americans dont even keep track of the gun owners which is already a seriously bad mistake.
>>
Application process should be much more difficult. My cousin has a permit and hes fucked in the head. On his truck he has a sticker , "my car was made with wrenches not chopsticks", he gets road rage constantly and threatens drivers constantly saying shit like, "ill shoot a fucking hole in your car" , fuck off with this gun bullshit. A lot of you carrying guns should not be allowed to even carry knives. My boss has a permit, keeps his gun under his desk and never used it to intimidate anyone. Hes used it once for a robber but didnt shoot just made the robber get on his chest flat. Fuck all of you red necks.
>>
>>706533325
A few lead flowers in their rib cage.
>>
>>706533325

12 gauge slugs.
>>
>>706533325
Larger bullets and well-placed shots. All the drugs and adrenaline in the world can only do so much if your body has a hole the size of a quarter torn through its vital organs and is literally killing itself with every breath.
>>
>>706533164
thats the other idiotic part in the US.... the need to sue everyone and everything and the blody courts go along with this nonsense
>>
>>706533400
Non-compliance is a bitch.
>>
>>706532085
>How to create a Socialist State
>Doesn't understand what socialism is
>>
File: 20160618_wwd000.jpg (125 KB, 595x387) Image search: [Google]
20160618_wwd000.jpg
125 KB, 595x387
>>
>>706533400
>Americans don't even keep track [...]
Nice try, faggot. All 'legal' guns are traceable.
>>
>>706533500
non-compliance should be persecuted by the law... you already know that. But the problem is that people already hate the police and this law would only bring more scorn and would probably end up as a civil war
>>
>>706527419
why are these comics strawmanning?
>>
>>706533306
>Amerifats trying this hard to justify the shithole of a country they live in
Retard, the fact that you need a gun to be safe in America says it all.
>>
>>706533596
the gun is tracked by its number and traceable through the purchase registry of a gunshop..... but its not tied to the person, you can buy a gun and sell it and nobody would fucking know whos fault it is
>>
>>706527419
lol have you never been on darknet? Buying guns is as easy as 123... Government has no fucking control over it.
>>
why not use rubber bullets in an automatic gun? its not really lethal but it would fuck someone up. i think guns should be legal but the ammo needs to be less lethal for home defense.
>>
>>706527419
weak bait.
>>
File: Theft Control.jpg (105 KB, 600x467) Image search: [Google]
Theft Control.jpg
105 KB, 600x467
>>706531918
>>
>>706533636
Even in NY with their SAFE act garbage noncompliance was so huge they couldn't hope to possibly prosecute everyone.

>>706533739
Horsey is a dipshit and political comics are basically the short bus of political discussion.
>>
>>706533164
My plan was to use less than lethal ammo to shoot the knees and probably not something as overkill as shotgun slugs something more like a .40 but I would place more importance marksmanship but I don't know anything about guns I just play csgo
>>
>>706527419
Two Gun-Nut Threads up at the same time
Why?
>>
>>706533754
>1.3 million people
no just not dumb enough to believe criminals will willingly give up theirs. but you are more than welcome to move to southside chicago.
>>
>>706534060
TBH that other gun nut thread was posted by the same guy who posted something similar to this thread and when the first thread was rip I think we both went our separate ways and made our own threads
>>
>>706533973
Upstate New Yorker here. We all hate the SAFE act but unfortunately it's probably here to stay. In regards to noncompliance, basically every police and sheriff's office of every town, city and county around here outright refused to enforce the "REGISTER YOUR GUNS NOW" shit and even the NY DEC don't give a shit how many guns you own that aren't on a list someplace, just that you've got a fishing license you can show them when they drive through the lakeside.
>>
>>706533306
>"people die from other things too" slippery-slope fallacy

Guns were literally made with the purpose of killing people, you retard.
>>
File: IMG_3072.jpg (31 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3072.jpg
31 KB, 300x250
>>706527419
Canada fag here
I'm just carrying a 22. Browning leaver action and a 44.cal high power and a relvolver
Litteraly all I need
>when americfats buy 50,000$ In guns to "DEPFEND MAH SYELF FRUM DA GUBBERMYNT"
>>
>>706534038
>My plan was to use less than lethal ammo to shoot the knees
Never, ever, ever do that. That is how you end up with a lawsuit.
>>
>>706534130
But you literally just copied the OP post from the previous thread. Why would you just repeat yourself. Arguing with gun-nuts is a waste of time. They can't be reasoned with.
>>
>>706534338
What about tazer shotgun shells then
>>
>>706534468
I don't want to be a dick but you should probably go back to playing CS.
>>
>>706534322
>>706534322
>slippery-slope fallacy
Lol?

Guns are made for the purpose of making money, though they did evolve to kill people.

>dog are literally born to kill people
>>
>>706527419
I'm not American. If you've ever been to one of the more degenerate areas of the Americas, you'll understand why they like their guns. If the cops are going to shoot you, and the criminals are going to shoot you. Shouldn't you be allowed to shoot back? Sorry English is not my first language.
>>
>>706534468
Anything that seriously harms/maims a person will end you up with a hefty lawsuit.
>>
>>706534509
Jus saying these tweakers run fast I can't like how op suggested use my fists
>>
File: 1475509210073.jpg (54 KB, 782x577) Image search: [Google]
1475509210073.jpg
54 KB, 782x577
>>706527826
>>
>>706532467
This, these gun control people don't get that if a psychopath wants to kill, they WILL kill. It doesn't matter if they can use a gun or not, although guns right now might seem easier, they can pull out a know and shank someone. Then next thing you know there will be knife control laws and so on
>>
>>706534542
But I'd guns are banned you can just use a crossbow the point of the thread was guns what is their use and how to get the best use out of them is the point I'm trying to figure out
>>
>>706527513
Thems fightin wurds!!!
>>
>>706527419
Your logic is flawed. That death rate is nothing compared to other statistics. There are bigger issues taking more lives that need to be dealt with. Gun deaths are the least of Americas problems. Stop trolling. If you are not American then why do you give a shit? I don't give two fucks what goes on anywhere including America. Stop trying to be edgy 12 year old.
>>
>>706534038
You can go to prison for this. A prosecutor can easily spin it in such a way that his argument of "you obviously didn't need to shoot him if you had time to shoot his knees" can land you in the slammer. Since the guy's obviously still alive you bet your ass he'll testify against you too. If you don't get time expect a nasty civil suit.

Just use a shotgun with 00 buck and shoot center mass. Yeah it sucks that you might kill a guy. Better him than you and dead men can't lie on the stand.
>>
>>706534714
Well it's understandably hard to get a real "crossbow" (generally). If guns are restricted, I seriously doubt crossbow's will become any more available
>>
Could it be because of the simple fact that they're fun to shoot. It's a hobby I really enjoy. I have no fear of ever having to defend myself because I live in a very safe community.
>>
>>706534875
>amerifat trying to justify their free and dangerous use of gun control by absolving the issue of any importance
>>
>criminals have guns illegally obtained from the black market
>americans have guns too in order to defend themselves from the criminals
>take guns away from Americans via legislation
>criminals will still have guns because the American government has no control over them
>now the people who follow the law don't stand a chance against anyone who wants to rob/ kill/ threaten them

pretty fucking simple, don't you think?
>>
The UK had a mass shooting in the late 90s banned all guns, and hasn't had one since.
>>
>>706535238
I can go to big five and get a 180 pound crossbow and take the default tips and swap them out for barbed razers
>>
>>706535238
You can get crossbows you can kill deer with at just about any sporting goods store.
>>
File: trump.jpg (135 KB, 999x333) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
135 KB, 999x333
>>706535400
in 2010 there was a mass shooting in Cumbria, 12 people were killed and over 11 ppl injured\

But of course since it doesn't fit your narrative you act like it doesn't exist
>>
>>706534433
The majority of NRA members are actually pretty reasonable and support gun control, improved background checks, closing loopholes on private sales and a whole lot of other traditionally 'leftist' legislative measures. http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/statements/2015/mar/18/lena-taylor/most-nra-members-back-background-checks-all-gun-pu/

I guess it's the 10% of unreasonable nutcases that we end up talking to on /b/.
>>
>>706535964
>politifact
Might as well post a motherjones article while you're at it.
>>
>>706535938
The fact that you have to go back six years to find a major shooting in the UK is significant in itself. You don't have to go back six days to find hundreds of gun injuries and deaths in the US.
>>
>>706536039
Link to page? I want to read the incidents and find out how many of these are black on black violence.
>>
>>706536032
Do you have a substantive criticism about the validity of the article to share other than 'muh politifact'? Hard mode: don't use the words 'libtard', 'shill' or make any anti-semitic remarks.

>The key evidence was an article published in the New England Journal of Medicine on a poll done in January 2013 by two entities at Johns Hopkins University -- the Department of Health Policy and Management and the Center for Gun Policy and Research.

>The poll was conducted online among 2,703 adults -- including 169 NRA members -- through GfK Knowledge Networks, which specializes in working with academic and government researchers to do polling online. It recruits participants randomly via mail and telephone.

>The poll found that 74 percent (to be precise, 73.7 percent) of NRA members supported requiring background checks for all gun sales. (The margin of error was seven points.)
>>
>>706527419
its a large as fuck country that has traditionally been very hard to police due to its size. protecting your own caught on and hasn't gone anywhere, especially for the still rural areas.
>>
>>706527419
I like how murricans always say they defeated the nazis while being an nazi country attacking whole time other countries
>>
>>706536115
http://www.gunviolencearchive.org/reports/mass-shooting

I'm sure you'll do a rigorous statistical analysis anon, and ensure you don't inadvertently shape your result to meet your expectations
>>
>>706536259
why would you like that? are you a psychopath?
>>
Hey /b/
Completely disregarded all comments so just sharing my opinion in a greentext

>be me
>be owner of small corporation
>one day, I go to bank
>go inside, deposit money, walk out
>wearing suit and briefcase so I guess I stood out
>get into car
>proceed to get onto street
>car infront of me stops, 3 nig nogs jump out
>knives and bats and your typical GTA SA BS
>ohshit.jpg
>not having a firearm or anything to protect myself with, I back up car and slam on gas
>almost hit car behind me but fuck it not dying here
>scared shitless for next few bank visits
>go and get conceal carry permit
>If same incident occurs, I'll be armed and can defend myself

Do I think that'll help me every time? No
But I'd rather be armed knowing that if something similar occurs, I'll at least have a chance to fight and save my life. Call me a faggot or not, I'll be armed when you faggots aren't.
>>
>>706527419
dat dic

so much for the compensating meemee
>>
very simple:

a scared population is an easily controlled population.
>>
>>706536288
Nah its kinda live comedy. They nearly do the same like germany. Only with muslimes. I kinda wait for the day they begin to gaz them
>>
>>706536268
Why would I need to shape the truth to meet my expectations?
>>
>>706533583
I never said it was a good plan. The guy that wrote it and the people who try and carry it out are raging cunts. Both Hillary and Obuthole are all on the Alinsky plan. She wrote her college final paper on his rules for radicals.
>>
>>706527419
SJW troll, what do you know about the world other than shits you read online? Try living next to niggers and their bullshits and you should see why guns are very important.
>>
File: Stripper_at_Bachelor_Party_2.jpg (534 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
Stripper_at_Bachelor_Party_2.jpg
534 KB, 1536x2048
I'm AMERICAN. I own 20 guns, 16 long guns and 4 pistols. I've only ever shot a gun 4 or 5 times; most of the guns I own have never been loaded or fired. Like many collectors of things (cars, watches, antique lampa, model trains) I collect because I appreciate and enjoy the craftsmanship and technology.

I am ok with stricter gun controls provided they aren't unreasonable. Unfortunately, the US, like the rest of the world, attempts to legislate morality; and that's why we, and everyone else, have the problems we have.

Also, check em
>>
>>706536493
We're on the same website as /pol/. I shouldn't have to explain why someone might use the data to push a certain narrative.
>>
>>706536321
There are better ways to protect yourself. Paying attention, don't carry money that open you attract robbers, ... etc. But yes this is legit when you live in a 3rd world country where people can rob other in daylight in front of a bank
>>
>>706527602
See, issue is, while you may get training, I feel too many people get guns, fire on a range a few times, and consider themselves gun experts. Then on the (frankly low) odds that they get in that situation, they will whip out a gun, completely fuck up, and either escalate the situation, or worse, hit unintended targets.

Yes, YOU will be better about it. But most won't. I respect the gun owners that really feel the need to understand the weapon as what it is, a powerful weapon.

Most Americans see it as an extension of themselves, and don't seem to understand that you need to respect it.
>>
>>706536607
I live in the US, small city though.
>>
>>706527419
>>706527513
Stupid Cunts. You can't control what the world is gonna throw at you. You can't even control how you respond. You can only control how you prepare for it. Gun ownership is about preparation for the worst case scenarios, all of which strike fast and hard.
>>
>>706528432
My fucking sides
>>
>>706536698
Seems like us is a 3rd world country. In europe you only get robbed when you are at night at the wrong places. At daylight in front of a bank would never happen
>>
>>706536734
Or you just live in a country with a safe infrastructure where crimes are very low and people don't shoot each other. In US prisoner rate is 2-3% of population. In Europe it is 0,1%
>>
>>706527419
Guns are to keep the stupid red coats at bay and keep our government in check.

Also, guns is not the problem. America has a violence problem and mental disorder problem. Taking away guns does not make anything better, criminals or nutjobs will always find a way to kill you. A knife, a rock, with their car.

Taking away guns is like placing a band-aid on someone that has cancer and then saying, "there you go, you're cured!"
>>
>>706527826
I don't really care much about beaners. they kill for drugs and money, not for something as stupid as what colors you wear. that's something I can respect. Money and drugs. I see nothing wrong.
>>
>>706527419
UK has many more times more murder per capita than the USA. So... they are not done by guns, so they don't count... sheer logic. America is attached to guns so police state must be won over by The People (tricked into it) and not by force. Also, the biggest reason the USA has never been invaded is not because of the USA's sheer military strength... that never stopped any nation from invasion by strategic invaders. It is because the US population is on average better armed per capita than any invading force. So... yeah... guns are the "problem". That is like blaming fire for arson.
>>
>>706536845
Some neighborhoods are worse than others, it was my mistake for stopping there instead of going by where I live which is much more secure. Nonetheless, the argument still stands that I'd be safer with a gun than without.

I think what a lot of eurofags don't realize is that our population is grandfathered in with guns. It's not my choice, nor the next guy's, whether or not people have fun. A proportionate size of the population does and the only sensicle defense is another firearm.
>>
>>706536976
> 1:40
> 1:1000
Kek
>>
>>706537052
guns* not fun.
>>
Why are you so against the constitution? Then again i think back in 1787 people weren't such retards ...and also weapons back then took 30 min to reload haha...hm makes ya think
>>
File: Bess-1742.jpg (49 KB, 700x171) Image search: [Google]
Bess-1742.jpg
49 KB, 700x171
>>706527419
>Why can't they just defend themselves with their fists?

You can defend yourself with your fists, I'll stick with my guns
>>
File: P82GvlT.gif (1 MB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
P82GvlT.gif
1 MB, 225x199
>>706537148
The US didn't have a federal military then and the second amendment was to ensure the country had an armed militia in case of foreign invasion. I'm not sure the founding fathers had some fat guy with 20 assault rifles in mind when they wrote it.
>>
>>706537148
>Then again i think back in 1787 people weren't such retards

And slavery was still legal, women couldn't vote...those were the days all right. Oh, and there were no cars either, or cel phones, we need to get rid of all modern conveniences while we're at it!

Luddites unite!
>>
>>706537342
Elastic interpretation of the constitution allows for guns. If previous court cases have ruled that a fat guy with 20 assault rifles is constitutional, then by de jure interpretation it must be so.

It's the same reason why the constitution doesn't explicitly say that online freedom of speech is protected, though it is. You can't say, "I'm not sure the founding fathers..." because it's irrelevant. Our constitution is written so that it may be changed as times change.
>>
>>706537052
In europe we have guns too? Not that much and we cannot buy them in Walmart but here are people too. We just require an psychological and police check before people get them. And we don't carry them unsafe in car or on the street. Its a difference if you live in a world where everyone can kill you in a second or not. Thats why US has 25x higher time of prisoner rates and more than 200x times higher police killings.
>>
File: annoyed.jpg (5 KB, 200x192) Image search: [Google]
annoyed.jpg
5 KB, 200x192
>>706527419
Let me put it this way euroshit: as you and your continent like so much to have their freedom and rights guaranteed, why don't they give the right to common citizens to access weapons? Obviously, I'm convinced myself that there is the need for proper training and a background check, since we want to reduce accidents and improper/illicit use of the weapons. It all comes down to having the freedom to own a gun and know how to use it.
Passive smoking from tobacco use is harmful to those around you, yet it is legal, so why aren't guns?

[spoiler] eurotrash here [/spoiler]
>>
>>706537463
Im not trying to imply that you don't have guns, Im just saying that, by your logic then, it makes sense for me to have a gun if a lot of idiots and baboons too have guns. Their judgement call shouldn't determine whether I live or die.

I completely agree with you though, gun laws should be more tight not in what you can buy but in the actual act of purchasing.

I went to walmart a few months ago and left with two shotguns which I gave away as gifts. It took me about 20 minutes and the gifting process took me about as long as it takes to google a transfer or gun rights and sign a document.
>>
>>706527419
Most deaths are by an heros, it would be no different than people killing themseves with cars. Second cause of most gun deaths are gang members and repeat offenders. Meaning controlling guns would be less effective than trying to impliment better mental health care and rehabilitation to prisioners. Besides the last time people tried to ban semi autos in america it failed (See Assault Weapon Ban).
>>
>>706537456
>Our constitution is written so that it may be changed as times change.

And it can be changed to modify the 2nd amendment
>>
>>706536174
Politifact is biased. It's that simple.

Anyways 2,703 is hardly representative of the other 322,000,000+ people in the US or the large portion of the country that owns guns. That's ~75 million to half the country depending on source, no registration means there is no concrete number and we will happily lie to your face when asked if we own guns by pollsters. Also 169 a pretty uselessly small sample when put up against the over 5,000,000 NRA members out there.

You don't really believe this crap do you is at all relevant do you? You need MUCH larger sample sizes.
>>
>>706537598
It absolutely can. I didn't argue that, I argued that interpretation of the constitution has ALLOWED for guns and fat guys with 20 automatic rifles.
>>
>>706537456
A conservative-led majority of the supreme court has interpreted it that way, yes. But there is still a reasonable argument to be made that the original intent of the amendment was to extend to the point at which a formalised military was established and not further.

>Our constitution is written so that it may be changed as times change.
Except the 2nd amendment, because that's absolutely sacrosanct apparently.
>>
File: Slippery Slope.jpg (292 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Slippery Slope.jpg
292 KB, 1600x1067
>>706537354
>>
>>706537653
That's up for debate. If that was the case, the 18th amendment would still be around.

Majority rules, minority rights.
>>
>>706527513
>defending yourself against oppression, murder and theft
>cowards

You are the definition of a cuck
>>
>>706528019
Holy fuck that would be awesome to see her unloading a mag as fast as she can pull the trigger and doing TAC reloads as the coyotes rush in taking heavy casualties
>>
>>706537609
If you read the article, there's about 4 other surveys with larger sample sizes listed later on which basically say the same thing. The margin of error on the sample is also 7 percent, which at worst results in a 66% agreement rate, rather than 73%. And no, you don't need much larger sample sizes. That's the power of statistics - you can pick as small a sample size as you like, as long as you disclose your margin for error, sample randomly and ensure you sample is representative of your target group.
>>
How many gun deaths are white people's fault vs minorities?

A lot of white people, including myself, feel pressured to buy a weapon purely for home safety. Not even out of true racism either. When all white people see in pop culture AND statistics is that minorities live in poverty and rape and kill (kendrick lamar, the wire, boondocks cartoon) blacks can't leave the house without finding trouble- at least that's what the tv says, real or fake. If that's all you ever heard as it's pumped into your homes and imbedded into your culture, why the fuck wouldn't you wanna buy a gun for protection?
>>
>>706527419
can't understand, wild speculation. ends with gun control proposals.
shill detected.
>>
>>706537598
Through the proper methods. Passing lesser laws is not "proper methods".

You have to ratify a new constitutional amendment striking out the second. Good luck, you'll need it.
>>
>>706537872
I agree with you. I don't feel that the second law is "sacrosant" because only one of the 26 amendments have been stricken from the books. The 18th by the 21st. Doesn't seem to sacrosanctant to me
>>
>>706527419
So if US has constitutional rights and freedom for guns, so why they cant buy a tank or bombs? Or miniguns? Or flamethrower?
>>
>>706537939
too* sorry.
Been a long night already.
>>
>>706537464
>why don't they give the right to common citizens to access weapons?
>stupid non-Americans, you can't truly be free if you don't have a chance of getting killed in a mass shooting every month!
>>
>>706527419
This is all I'm going to say on this subject ...

Let's say l have this cake. It is a very nice cake. with "GUN RIGHTS" written across the top in lovely floral icing. Along you come and say. "Give me that cake."

I say. "No. it's my cake."

You say. "Let's compromise. Give me half." I respond by asking what I get out of this compromise, and you reply that I get to keep half of my cake.

Okay. we compromise. Let us call this compromise The National Firearms Act of1934.

There I am with my half of the cake and you walk back up and say "Give me that cake."

I say "No, it's my cake."

You say. "Let's compromise." What do I get out ofthis compromise? Why, I get to keep half of what's left of the cake I already own."

So, we have your compromise -- let us call this one the Gun Control Act of 1968 -- and I'm left holding what is now just a quarter of my cake.

And I'm sitting in the corner with my quarter piece of cake, and here you come again. You want my cake. Again.

This time you take several bites -- we'll call this compromise the Clinton Executive Orders -- and I'm left with about a tenth of what has always been MY DAMN CAKE and you‘ve got nine-tenths of it.

Then we compromised with the Lautenberg Act (nibble. nibble). the HUD/Smith and Wesson agreement (nibble. nibble). the Brady Law (NOM NOM NOM), the School Safety and Law Enforcement Improvement Act (sweet tap-dancing Freyja. my finger!)

I'm left holding crumbs of what was once a large and satisfying cake. and you're standing there with most of MY CAKE. making anime eyes and whining about being "reasonable" and wondering "why we won‘t compromise".

I'm done with being reasonable and I'm done with compromise. Nothing about gun control in this country has ever been "reasonable" nor a genuine "compromise".
>>
>>706538056
Your analogy would make more sense if that cake was responsible getting people killed frequently.
>>
>>706537805
Here's the problem: If I survey a few hundred 4chan users about who likes to drink horse cum with breakfast and just happen to get ~75% saying yes do you really think that ~75% of ALL OF 4CHAN (millions of users) enjoys a nice tall glass of jizz in the morning?

It's simply not enough to reflect the views of the entire group you're trying to claim it represents.
>>
>>706537571
I don't think the biggest Problem is owning a gun. Its more that you can carry them. In europe its just allowed in locked containers unless you have an special permit (which have police men or Bodyguards, which you only get if you have an high risk of being attacked and you can't minimize it by other prevention)>>706537571
>>
>>706538056
This copypasta is a great analogy but spotty.

I think it's fair to outlaw grenade launchers, trip mines, and RPGs from the hand of the public.
>>
>>706530588
>eurocucks and their love for getting their shit pushed in by someone stronger

I thought you would have learned after Hitler.
>>
>>706537946
> Imagine someone open carry a flamethrower in a mall
Kek
>>
>>706537946
OK Alex Trebek.
>Or flamethrower?
What is the XM42 for 500$?
>>
>>706538121
>what is obesity

Thinking about it doesn't poor diet play a major role in heart disease (the #1 killer of Americans)?
>>
>>706538131
In a perfect world, I would agree.
The problem is that there's no possible way to implement such a system by which everyone abides by the law. Your two options are 1. Trust a system that is, by foundation, flawed or 2. Arm yourself in hopes that you can trust the system but also allow yourself a second chance should there need be.

Does that make sense? I'm sorry if Im not making myself too clear, it's 6:33 in the morning and I haven't slept.
>>
>>706537946
>>706537946
Well, that was the original idea behind the second amendment. That a man could purchase arms comparable to the government and be in a militia comparable to the US army so if the government's tyrannical, it can be overthrown.

Yes, this means missiles, tanks, planes, warships, flamethrowers, artillery, etc. And had this amendment been upheld revolt today would be a very feasible option (what the founding fathers envisioned).

The second amendment has been chipped away at gradually. Even the guys sworn to protect the 2nd Amendment have done a lot of harm. The NRA actually spearheaded the movement to make full auto illegal.

But anyhow, our "right to carry" has diminished to the point that it basically just legitimizes our right to carry rifles, shotguns, and side arms; nothing else.

With people like Trump and Clinton being our options, this amendment will be more fully nullified, both are strong pro gun control.
>>
>>706537946
You actually can. Miniguns and tanks are heavily controlled (oh hey, look at that, there's your fucking compromise faggot), and you can buy a flamethrower any time since they're mostly considered farm equipment. Flamethrowers are perfectly legal to own.
>>
>>706538128
If you sampled them randomly, yeah, that's a valid sample and valid result. Of course, you'd have to think carefully whether that's actually correct or not, and you probably repeat a few times to be sure. Like I said, if you read that article, different independent pollsters have replicated similar results in different years with different sample sizes. There's a NYTimes poll, CBS poll, IPSOS poll, John Hopkins Poll. I'm not sure why you're in such disagreement that NRA members perhaps aren't too keen on the gun world being an intentionally badly regulated wild west where wildly irresponsible people jeopardise the future of their preferred hobby.
>>
>>706538209
>what is obesity
The average American's lack of self-control.
>>
>>706533589
>liberal thinking he is being witty

You know, the government shouldn't give a fuck if i wear a seat belt or not. Its not its business.
>>
>>706538056
Now imagine the cake is klliing people
>>
File: opisafaggot.gif (760 KB, 283x230) Image search: [Google]
opisafaggot.gif
760 KB, 283x230
>>706527419
OP is a fucking faggot, as usual.
>>
>>706527419
OP is a shitfag
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 640x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 640x404
>>706527419
>>
File: IMG_9204.png (514 KB, 532x582) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9204.png
514 KB, 532x582
I OWN THEM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T!
>>
>>706527419
Again? Arent you tired of having your shit pushed in faggot?
>>
File: CakeintheUK.jpg (82 KB, 529x698) Image search: [Google]
CakeintheUK.jpg
82 KB, 529x698
>>706538359
The cake is killing people
>>
>>706538121
Aren't there many perfectly legal things that kill more people than guns every year?
Cigarettes, Alcohol, Cars, unhealthy foods, etc ...
Do not hear anyone jumping on any bandwagons to ban cars, just saying ...
>>
>>706538359
Like knifes, baseball bats, and any other objects ain't? Just go ask any faggot in the UK how gun control is going, I'm sure people love Londonistan being the way it is and the UK being home to the highest crime rate in Europe.
>>
>>706527419
These retards are just brainwashed by the corporation that sell the guns. That's all, good little cheep.
>>
>>706538563
>says the eurocuck holding his refugees welcome sign
>>
>>706537946
You want a tank? Can you afford tank?
http://www.exarmyvehicles.com/offer/tracked-vehicles
>>
>>706529047
>punch through tank armor
you're not gonna be fighting BMP1s and french stuff from the 40s.
>>
File: 1Bushlaughing,jpg.jpg (23 KB, 500x328) Image search: [Google]
1Bushlaughing,jpg.jpg
23 KB, 500x328
>>706538563
>Brainwashed
Ow my fucking sides that's the most retarded thing I've heard all day.
>>
>>706538517
>Do not hear anyone jumping on any bandwagons to ban cars, just saying ...
Guns aren't a weapon that was purposely made for the purpose of killing people. You weapon fetishists can't made a non-slippery slope fallacy argument, can you?
>>
>>706528432
A million kek!
>>
>>706538692
>we're totally not brainwashed guys!
>posts Bush
>>
>>706538239
Well but it's working in europe. I mean a little bit risk you still have and you can get stabbed too. But the chances are really small. The chances to die as motorcycle driver are 1:800. The chances as car driver around 1:6000. Getting killed by homicide has an chance like getting killed by a lightning. I think you have to fight agaisnt the causes. An bad infrastructure and a lot workless and poor people cause crimes. Having a gun is just a Utility against the symptom. If you give people no reason to commit crimes they won't do.
>>
>>706528432
someone screenshot this.
>>
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>706538662
Mhu mhu so patriotic so consummer
fucking fatty does what "they" said to him.
Weapons are business, as Apple and shit, even monkeys dont let them manipulate like that.
>>
>>706537872
>You have to ratify a new constitutional amendment striking out the second. Good luck, you'll need it.

The constitution is not absolute, your rights don't impede on others and guns very much do. Which is why guns can be regulated and should be.

I own 2 guns and just tonight put down a deposit on another.
>>
File: Britfag.png (66 KB, 1294x890) Image search: [Google]
Britfag.png
66 KB, 1294x890
>>706538756
Eurofag detected
>>
File: Typical Polack's Response.png (934 KB, 978x686) Image search: [Google]
Typical Polack's Response.png
934 KB, 978x686
>>706538850
>>
File: 1465216790205.gif (904 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1465216790205.gif
904 KB, 150x150
>>706538849
I love the 2nd, especially the part that says

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>706538697
And the purpose of guns is defending me, my freedom and the right not to be oppressed.

Something alot more important than transportation
>>
>>706538359
>>706538121
You guys are missing the point, not comparing a gun to a cake, it's using the cake to show how little gun rights are left from the 2nd amendment, how anti-gun nuts are not wanting a compromise but ALL of the gun rights clearly stated in the 2nd amendment americans have.

on a side note, wtf is up with the captcha just wanting to know about the store fronts? We working for google maps now?
>>
>>706529047
>One day our government will become tyrannical and try to implement a forced military police state. They will try to get more power and inevitably strip us of some of our most inherent rights. When this happens the people will need to form militia groups in order to exercise their revolutionary right to overthrow a government they have grown tired of.

Wow, smart, buy weapon and make them stronger in order to beat them on the future
>>
To be truly free, you must be able to kill a government official as easily as they can kill you. This avoids tyranny. Simple as that.
>>
>>706538512
Thats already at the point of self harming
>>
>>706538825
>triggered

If you stopped drooling onto your keyboard you might be able to type a coherent sentence you know.
>>
File: 627.png (471 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
627.png
471 KB, 680x453
>>706538925
>/b/tard implying I'm from /pol/
Goddamn this is why i rarely lurk 4chan anymore
>>
File: GUN-CONTROL.jpg (59 KB, 554x346) Image search: [Google]
GUN-CONTROL.jpg
59 KB, 554x346
These new gun control laws make me feel so safe...
--No one ever

>Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it
>>
>>706527419
if you are not in control of your fear you have only yourself to blame
>>
>>706538548
Those things are able to kill people but arent made for it. Which practical use than killing has a weapon? With a knife you cut things, with a bat you play sports.
>>
Fuck off commie.
>>
>>706538318
You're exactly correct brother. The second amendment doesn't mention firearms for hunting as there's no need to as anyone knows you can have firearms for hunting, it mentions ARMS, equivalent to the government, no restrictions.
>>
File: The_3f7a27_6044406.jpg (34 KB, 616x360) Image search: [Google]
The_3f7a27_6044406.jpg
34 KB, 616x360
>>706530337
>>Then let minorities in in droves because all the young people are leaving.
Less than 15 years ago Australia was literally giving acres and acres of land to drugged up south americans and drunk eastern europeans just to move themselves and their families of juan juanita juanpedro etcetc.

What did that end up with? Highest murder rates around. Even after banning guns.
>>
>>706538937
What rights do you not have now that you used to have? You can still buy almost any kind of gun you like for home defense or whatever purpose you like. How are your rights being infringed?
>>
>>706527419
Try living somewhere other than a sheltered suburb with your parents.
>>
>>706539065
Why aren't all of Europe's citizens dead by now?
>>
File: 1469957936418.jpg (31 KB, 600x462) Image search: [Google]
1469957936418.jpg
31 KB, 600x462
>>706527419
In real life, if someone presented me with the points you bring up, I would engage in a thoughtful discussion with you and politely agree to disagree. But since this is 4chan: FUCK YOU FAGGOT. IT'S TIME FOR THE NOOSE
>>
>>706538333
I'd really like to see the exact wording of the questions. Would not doubt for a second it's as simple as "Do you support background checks" on many of those. The thing is we already have background checks and yes, the vast majority of us actually do support the NICS system as it is. Some of us also support it looking deeper. "Universal" checks on the other hand...

The thing is it's not a "badly regulated wild west". You only think it is because you know jack shit about guns and gun laws and seem to be a foreigner to top it all off. Do you believe the story that america is some hyperviolent distopia or something. I live in a state where literally everyone has a gun. We also have some of the most lax gun laws in the country and we hold that as a point of pride (and a warning to fuckheads). We also have dick all for crime and murders are so few and far between our news still covers shit from neighboring states. There's a fair shot you eat out potatoes.

In contrast you have the city of Chicago. Guns are as close as they can be to being banned. Chicago has had more murders in a single night than the whole state of Idaho has in a year. It's not a gun problem it's a people problem.

If we stopped locking up every stoner in sight and started tossing in actual criminals and not letting them out for stupid reasons you'd see crime drop overnight.
>>
>>706538697
>Guns aren't a weapon that was purposely made for the purpose of killing people.
So then why do cops have guns if they're only used for killing? Aren't cops supposed to "Protect and Serve"? Since when was it "kill and kill"?
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 640x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 640x673
kek
>>
>>706539159
I think it's a fluke. We all know they're more than happy to just bend over and take it.
>>
>>706528271
Typical jewchan, nobody responds to the one rational argument in this whole thread.
>>
>>706539213

Cars aren't made for crashing, so why in earth people are wearing a seat belt?
>>
>>706538936
>And the purpose of guns is defending me, my freedom and the right not to be oppressed.
This is what burgers actually believe...

>>706538937
>You guys are missing the point, not comparing a gun to a cake, it's using the cake to show how little gun rights are left from the 2nd amendment, how anti-gun nuts are not wanting a compromise but ALL of the gun rights clearly stated in the 2nd amendment americans have.
You're right. In fact we should legalise Rocket Launchers and Grenades. I mean, criminals are gonna get them anyway, might as well allow the law-abiding citizen to use rocket and bomb sin self-defense. I mean, a guns not enough, you might have multiple crims all with guns heading towards you. A single gun is not enough to protect the life of the average citizen?

If anyone disagrees with me, you're just a commie, librul cuck! If you don't own high-power explosives you will never truly experience freedom!
>>
>>706538936
Depending you against the other people which are dangerous because they own guns? Thats a self fulfilling prophecy
>>
>>706527419
Too many googles, that's why
>>
>>706527419
Because of niggers.

/thread
>>
>>706539018
I couldn't find a better image. The point was you retards have no argument so you just shout "X detected!" and run for it.
>>
>>706528747
>"self-defence"
Yeah, if you put something between quotation marks it suddenly makes it a lie. It's not like you have to reason why it's a lie or anything, just pretend it is. That'll show them.

Also, nice man of straw faggot.
>>
>>706529684
The two party system has truly brainwashed people, you can really tell after reading this post. Have your own beliefs think for yourself don't vote republican just because you are republican you can believe in Democrat and Republican ideals at the same time >mindblown
>>
>>706527602
this sort of delusional thinking (firstly about the state of Europe - false, guy - then about the future state of US - false again - then about their possible actions - false again (you really think you will murder someone - unlikely, but if so, then you should be locked up and not have a gun) all adds up to the perfect sales pitch for the huge money making gun industry.

well done, you bought into the murder industry propaganda and jined the ranks of millions of americans who have bought guns with no purpose.

you guys are spending billions on junk. wasting resources, wasting your own lives to earn the money to buy junk. and killing yourselves and each other with it.

what a fucking sick joke.
>>
>>706539213
Because cops deal with crims.
>>
>>706527602
Maybe you can get the Mexicans to build a wall, and just stand outside of it, you know. To take the first bullets, when they have taken over all of europe.
>>
>>706539307
Rocket launchers and grenade launchers are legal under the NFA you stupid nigger.
>>
>>706539065
Do you really think if US wants to kill their citiziens some guns would make a change? They just need to press a button and a missiles destroys a city
>>
>>706539421
>Rocket launchers and grenade launchers are legal
What a surprise, Amerifats truly do love overkill.
>>
Op stfu fag guns r kewl
>>
>>706539310
What about the self prophecy of disarming your people and inviting mudskins?

>thinking criminals wont get guns regardless of laws
>thinking criminals arent dangerous without guns
>being this much of a victim

And are you really that sure that the US is more dangerous than disarmed Europe?
>>
File: Mr flea.jpg (17 KB, 236x305) Image search: [Google]
Mr flea.jpg
17 KB, 236x305
ITS ME!! MR FLEA!!
>>
giving up guns is giving up control over life and death. it is an admission that we should not have that power. it is an admission that others know what is best for us better then we do. fuck that
>>
BUT WE ARE AMERICANS. WE GOT THE RIGHT.. IT SAYS SO IN SOME TEXT SMART PEOPLE WHOTE AGES AGO.. JUST LIKE THE BIBLE. ITS THE TRUTH.. YOU JUST CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH.. HURDUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRR THEY TOOK OUR JOBS !
>>
>>706539469
Don't question gun-nuts, their civilian rebellion fantasies are the only things they look forward to in their miserable lives.
>>
File: Muh Freedoms.jpg (76 KB, 537x585) Image search: [Google]
Muh Freedoms.jpg
76 KB, 537x585
>>706539538
>>
File: Costanza.jpg (293 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Costanza.jpg
293 KB, 894x894
>>706539084
>Implying guns are just meant for killing
>Bringing car analogy into a gun control argument

Wow, no wonder you belong on /b/. Tell me, does thousands if not millions of Hakims and Mohammeds over in Europistan make you feel comfortable while thinking those doors separating you from them is gonna guarantee your safety?
>>
>>706528271
>justified from citizens and/or mostly cops, suicides, in gun control utopias like Chicago, or accidental.

so you think having the highest rate of suicide is justified and a good thing? the highest rate of murder suicide? the highest rate of domestic murder? the highest rate of children killing adults, or other children, or themselves? the highest rate of road rage murder? the highest rate of accidental death by gun?

you are a fucking sociopath aren't you?
>>
>>706539591
ever heard of discourse?
>>
>>706539469
Then why did we lose nam? Why did we fail to stop terrorism In the middle east after ten years of fighting? How did we win against the British who had technology far superior and training far better? Technology does not always win a war.
>>
>>706539407
>you guys are spending billions on junk. wasting resources, wasting your own lives to earn the money to buy junk. and killing yourselves and each other with it.

If god was real and addressed the western world today i believe this is what hed say.
>>
>>706539499
>i dont know shit so i just spout nonsense

Like all anti gun euros
>>
>>706539147
Used to be able to mail order a full giggle thompson and have it shipped to your door no questions asked. Used to be able to buy ALL SORTS of shit we can't today. You used to be able to own a god damn warship COVERED in cannons you owned for fuck's sake.

>>706539307
Other countries already don't like the idea of millions of civilians shooting at them. Imagine if those civilians owned AT rockets and whatnot. You going to fuck with that for any reason? A land war on american soil would make a land war in russia look like a cake walk.

Dat slope doe...

>inb4 "Nobody would fight"
>>
File: 1459406962481.jpg (381 KB, 1200x823) Image search: [Google]
1459406962481.jpg
381 KB, 1200x823
>>706539591
Shit bait detected, try harder fag.
>>
>>706527419
>tl;dr
that pic is funny because sandy hook never happened
>>
>>706539532
10/10 would fuck that flea
>>
How to shoot someone when they break in if no gun?
>>
ITT : Retarded Amerifaggots who still believe the shit spewed by their retarded "news" that Europe is controlled by muslims.

It shouldn't surprise me that americans don't have the slightest bit of culture anymore but you'd think at least one or two could open books and not be a typical retarded gun-loving, religious nut redneck.
>>
>>706539147
I'm allowed to exercise my rights given I fit the criteria, not a drug user (yes, even weed), not convicted or charged with domestic violence (even a misdemeanor), under indictment or information of a crime and the firearm in question is not a fully automatic produced after 1986 ... and the ones before 1986 are prohibitively costly ...
>>
File: 1436488754440.jpg (8 KB, 200x182) Image search: [Google]
1436488754440.jpg
8 KB, 200x182
>this entire thread
>>
>>706539407
Its not like the crime rate goes up everywhere the Mexicans go. Not at all, no I'm just imagining the spic gangbangers causing trouble every other day.
>>
>>706539626

Your gonna have to bring some fucking facts to the table making claims like that.
>>
>>706539520
25x times higher prisoner rates and over 200x times higher police killings make me think this... yes
>>
>>706539608
Ye , you will get your wall. You so lucky.. LUL
>>
>>706539469
>a missiles
-2 IQ points

>>706539591
Yes, yes, its an illusion Abdul, we know.
>>
>>706528649
lol, Amircan who beleives that civil government only functions if the people are threatening to shoot the politicians. Funny how it works in every other country. Funny how you have a congress that refuses to do its job and is trying to break the government system and no one is shooting the Tea bagger fuckwits to get them to go back to work...
>>
>>706539736
I live in Phoenix and I can honestly say Mexicans aren't that bad most of the time. There are the gangbanger mexicans, not very many of them but they are there. The majority of mexicans are extremely hard workers who are willing to do very hard jobs for almost no pay and try there best anyway.
>>
>>706539412
So a cop gets the gun to deal with ME AFTER a crime has been COMMITTED against ME but I do NOT need one?

When seconds count, cops are only minutes away ...
>>
>>706527419

I think its cause the only form of fighting in america now is mma. And that is some of the most formless dumb fighting style mash up ever. So its just easier to pull out a gun. Most people here are just too out of shape or too dumb to fight bare handed.
>>
>>706539655
>Then why did we lose nam?
Same reason Germany and Japan lost the World Wars: Because the invading war-starters deserve to lose.

>>706539683
>euro
>i dont know shit so i just spout nonsense
>>
>>706539707
Controlled, no. Infested, yes. They've got a problem with a hostile, violent group of invaders and their liberal enablers.
>>
>>706539538
So you think an gun will help you at an car accident, or against a nuke, or a bomb, or against an disease. You live in an Illusion of control.
>>
>>706539707
>religious
I fucking hate this bullshit. Sure, I'm one of those crazy ammosexual gun nuts you're so terrified of, but I am damn sure not religious.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE RELIGIOUS TO ENJOY FIREARMS.
>>
>>706539707
>london has a muslim mayor banning women in underwear from billboards
>sweden is getting cucked into oblivion.
>terrorist attacks are common
>>
>>706539776
Dont forget the nigger population far exceeds that of many other nations.
>>
>>706528889
I pity you. You have such a poor outlook on life, human nature and the value of humanity. you are a sad sad person.
>>
File: .........4EDGY.jpg (19 KB, 222x255) Image search: [Google]
.........4EDGY.jpg
19 KB, 222x255
>>706539821
>No one is shooting the Tea bagger fuckwits to get them to go back to work...
>>
>>706528893
I will when you grow a brain.
>>
>>706539776
>numbers out of my ass

Yeah im going to take your word for it, faggot.
>>
>>706539879
working on that assumption everything is an illusion. you cant just apply your argument to guns.
>>
>>706539684
>Imagine if those civilians owned AT rockets and whatnot.
Yeah, mass shootings would be replaced by mass bombings.

>>706539703
>amerifats don't even house security measures
>>
>>706539773
Typical Ameritard, cannot fact check and will claim "SHILL".

You guys have every single characteristic on violence and health as 3rd world countries.

>No healthcare
>Incredibly high murder rate
>High overall criminal rate (stealing, breaking-in...)
>High racism levels
>No basic labour laws (vacation days)
>Outdated scientific system
>Outdated school system
>Way below modern's world standards of education
>High obesity rate

Welcome to a "modern country" aka the USA, or more like any African country as they have the same exact problems.

Except ameritards believe each part of their propaganda.
>>
File: ......Busta.png (135 KB, 239x387) Image search: [Google]
......Busta.png
135 KB, 239x387
>>706539879
>Strawman detected
>>
File: image.png (460 KB, 679x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
460 KB, 679x758
>>706527419
I'm with op we are one and the same
>>
>>706539894
>almost every war america has fought has been as a lie to the people and in servitude to jews.

> your country i cucked by the smallest most hated bunch of people in history.

> get your shit in check america and start actually controlling your own country.
>>
>>706539843
Well you clearly dont know anything so why should anyone care what you say?

>deserved to lose

Shit you really is a stupid stupid faggot arent you, if you think morality has anything with why nations lose wars
>>
>>706539608
Do you think I would feel safer if they all had guns?
>>
>>706539971
>3rd world country
>high obesity rate
I didn't know Africa had mcdonalds
>>
>>706539879
You never leave your basement do you?
>>
>>706533860
So what? Dindu Ruffin can look up from getting rubbershot and shoot you with his hand loaded bullets? Anyone can handload a metal bullet. And of course some smart businessman would go and sell actual bullets to niggers while everyone else has their 'government ready nonlethal alternative'
>>
>>706539894
That is not even close to be true.
But keep believing the retarded shit you get thrown in your open gullible mouth. Don't open books, don't fact check, don't read on issues.
Keep spewing the same exact BS to convince yourself your country isn't a complete shithole and the world's laughing stock.
>>
>>706539962
there already are mass bombings, in europe, where most explosives are controlled.
>>
File: image.png (263 KB, 431x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 431x768
>>706539591
Yeah fuck the system we stand united against the systems of oppression that are here because of the constitution
>>
>>706539830
You are so full of shit. I'm in Phoenix often enough to know your just trying to downplay the violence there to suite your ideology.

And I don't buy that hardworking mexican bs for a second, I've worked WITH those fuckers and the moment the employers aren't watching, their cutting corners or slacking off. Fuckers are an overall drain.
>>
>>706539469
Wars are not won by technology the afghans toke out the Russians all you have to do is a few ambush attacks to force the government to patrol areas soldiers have to be paid soldiers have to eat gas is needed to bring supplies all you have to do is stay around long enough to make them go broke
>>
>>706540033
>if you think morality has anything with why nations lose wars
It doesn't, but it was pretty deserved when it happened to those three.
>>
>>706540075
>Adress only one point because he knows I'm right

Ameritards in action.
>>
>>706539962
You do realize the largest mass murder committed by a single man was done using a big ass fertilizer bomb in a truck right? McVeigh has the high score and nobody with a gun has even come close.

Making murder illegal doesn't stop murders, it only means you can criminally charge the murderers after they're caught.
>>
>>706539962
Give examples of said eurofag "security measures" for your household. I'll wager most of them involve your children getting raped while the mudslimes make off with your tv and smokes...
>>
>>706539626
Gun people will never be swayed by any argument. The gun debate in this country ended when nothing was done after sandy hook.
>>
File: AmISureSureIAm.jpg (52 KB, 484x628) Image search: [Google]
AmISureSureIAm.jpg
52 KB, 484x628
>>706539520
>And are you really that sure that the US is more dangerous than disarmed Europe?

Wow, you're too dumb to have a BB kid.
>>
>>706540181
>Ameritard logic

HEY GUYS WE HAVE HIGHEST GUN MURDER RATE IN THE ENTIRE MODERN WORLD WHAT DO?

>Get more guns !!!!!!!

I always thought it was a joke by europeans how retarded Amerifags here... But god damn are you guys the most fucking autistic population in the entire world.
>>
>>706539655
> Why did we fail to stop Terrorismus
Because you created it by killing millions of innocent iraqis and other middle Eastern. What do you think makes a men a Terrorist? I think loosing his family by an US Bombardement is an good reason. You had no reason to invade Iraq, like you have no reason in other countries.
>>
File: 1347516871895.jpg (86 KB, 300x393) Image search: [Google]
1347516871895.jpg
86 KB, 300x393
>>706540259
We actually don't home slice.
>>
>>706540118
>does know how strong rubber bullets are
Retard, riot police shoot them at the ground to ricochet into people's legs since a direct hit would cause a lot of damage. But thank you for confirming you just want to kill people rather than protect yourself.

>>706540145
>Cletus can't make an argument, thus resorts to dank strawmans
>>
>>706540287
>killing millions
Wow guys we lost this guy has his facts straight
>>
>>706540287
This 'Murica.
>>
>>706539971
>>No healthcare
WTF you talking about nigger? We have great healthcare, just can't afford it lol
>>Incredibly high murder rate
citation needed
>>High overall criminal rate (stealing, breaking-in...)
citation needed
>>High racism levels
okay
>>No basic labour laws (vacation days)
Better pay than most, but sadly, no forced vacation
>>Outdated scientific system
Strange, don't see your countries flag on the moon
>>Outdated school system
Pathetic public school system for the most part
>>Way below modern's world standards of education
For the most part, yes
>>High obesity rate
But we're not #1 there anymore, last I saw Mexico was beating us in percentage of obese peoples
>>
>>706540259
Well yes, the reason for the high murder rate isn't the number of guns, its the number of niggers and mestizos. Detroit, Los Angelas, Baltimore, New York, all the most crime-ridden cities with the most murder all have one thing in common: a large nonwhite population.
>>
>>706539065
Just keep on thinking when the Aussie Outback becomes killing fields. That country is getting more and more authoritarian but the generation.
>>
>>706538666
But you can when ol' Ivan lends us his antitank radium rounds. Because you know for sure russia would be siding with rebels.
>>
>>706540234
there is always a cost. sometimes death is that cost. sometimes it comes in other forms.
>>
>>706528551
Dude, dont even talk like the brits are anything special. America would demolish the british 10 times over and there would still be time for dinner. When was the last time your country took any type of affirmative action? Oh ya, by annexing itself from the EU. As usual, shit talking cowards
>>
>>706540234
Only framing it through the lense of guns.

Guns are legal in america stands to reason most deaths happen by guns.

Now go look for stats regarding violence and knives.

Peter Hitchens, a great journalist from the UK made a valid point that violent crime is high in the uk and the only thing that keeps our death rate down is the fantastic work of the NHS.
>>
File: Repostedinthewronghood2.gif (563 KB, 500x225) Image search: [Google]
Repostedinthewronghood2.gif
563 KB, 500x225
>>706539971
Oh look, more foreigners regurgitating that their education system system is better than the country that put a flag on the moon, is a major military force, has major influence in other countries, and the country that also ended ww2.

Totally, I'm just seeing Europeistan shitting out doctors and lawyers left in right, is that why i see your woman getting raped by Salahadin? Stay mad faggots.
>>
>>706540353
He does, look up the DOD figures retard.
If there is one thing America does right it's laying down death on innocent brown people around the world.
>>
File: image.jpg (371 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
371 KB, 1214x1239
>>706540345
Fag can't make actual argument gets faced with his true self then becomes disgusted
>>
>>706540181
>Making murder illegal doesn't stop murders
Better make it legal then, amirite?

>>706540206
>eurofag
You rednecks truly are retarded. Can't argue for shit so the only think your handicapped mind can conclude is anyone who isn't a gun-nut is from Europe.
>>
>>706540390
Fuck if I lived in Mexico I'd be obese as Fuck have you ever had Mexican food
>>
>>706540419
Retard.
>>
>>706539307
>You're right. In fact we should legalise Rocket Launchers and Grenades. I mean, criminals are gonna get them anyway, might as well allow the law-abiding citizen to use rocket and bomb sin self-defense. I mean, a guns not enough, you might have multiple crims all with guns heading towards you. A single gun is not enough to protect the life of the average citizen?
Works for me. Then we don't need such a government sponsored Army. Citizen soldiers can take care of the task.
>>
>>706540429
>yet another Amerifat who thinks people who aren't gun-nuts are British
>>
>>706540433
>Ask german scientists to help create NASA
>NASA entirely created and controlled by German scientists

LOOK GUYS WE PUT A FLAG ON THE MOON.

ALSO ILL KEEP REPEATING THAT "FACT" ABOUT THE MOON BECAUSE I KNOW MY COUNTRY IS A SHITHOLE BUT I WONT ADMIT IT LOL

Kys.
>>
>>706540398
Pretty much. US is getting there, give it another generation or two.
>>
>>706540500
Nope, living in Phoenix AZ, never had it lol
>>
>>706540454
>Innocent brown people

Hate to break it to you, but the Iraqis are filthy barbarians. Sure round 2 with Saddam and removing him from power and starting shit there was a mistake. But it doesn't change the fact that they're bloodthirsty savages who cannot and will not stop slaughtering each other over age-old grievances.
>>
>>706540398
>Just keep on thinking when the Aussie Outback becomes killing fields.
Sorry Clem, but this ain't America.

>>706540479
>proves my point

>>706540525
>works for me
>dies in explosion
>>
>>706530241
The guns were just convenient. They probably would have just killed themselves anyway. Let's ban rope because people hang themselves with it.
>>
File: 1267635500652.jpg (475 KB, 1600x1143) Image search: [Google]
1267635500652.jpg
475 KB, 1600x1143
>>
>>706540429
We declared war 3 years before you cowards in WW1.
We declared war unilaterally against Germany more than 2 years before you cowards in WW2.

Both times you arrive late, both times you made no difference to the outcome and both times you tried to take the credit.

Take a long hard look at yourselves America, then shoot yourselves (It's the one thing you're good at).
>>
>>706539971
>no socialism

And you still havent brought a single source.

>no healthcare
Ehm yes they do, its called health insurance, do check it up. Its something you take care of yourself.

>incredibly high murder rate.
No its comparable to many european nations.

>high overall crime rate
Compared to what?

>high racism levels.
What the hell does this even mean.

>No basic labour laws
Yeah, cause the state should have as little as possible to do with how free people make agreements.

>outdated scientific system
Its not like the us publish more scientific papers than any other nation on earth.

>outdated schools
Unlike places like sweden, where "progressive" school are killing education you mean?

>Below modern standards
No its quite in the middle, dumb fuck

>high obesity
yes that is the results of having the most successful nation earliest and most free nation earliest.

Faggot
>>
>>706540528
>dosent realize that the US is a country of people from other countries
>dude a German did it not an American dude
>the only true American is a native american
>>
File: ...3.jpg (17 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
...3.jpg
17 KB, 227x225
>>706540234
Oh, by the way South Africa and Russia has the murder rate twice if not more 4x the US and i don't see them shooting people up.

Care to explain?
>Inb4 b-b-but Russia, South Africa and USA are apples and oranges!
>>
File: 1267635615811.jpg (90 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1267635615811.jpg
90 KB, 640x512
>>
>>706540020
>america being controlled by jews somehow refutes europe being taken over by mudslimes
>>
>>706540431
>You're saying American healthcare is second to the NHS (which is free!).
>>
File: 1267635552733.jpg (369 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
1267635552733.jpg
369 KB, 1600x1067
>>
>>706539948
You can look those numbers up. USA has an prisoner rate around 2-3% while Europe around 0,1%. USA has around 1200 police killings per year while germany for example has less than 50 weapon uses with only a few deaths.
>>
>>706540658
>Brought 40year olds scientists born in germany
>Claim they are American because too retarded to understand basics about nationalities and will swallow any propaganda
>>
>>706540123
http://www.standard.co.uk/news/london/sadiq-khan-there-will-be-no-more-body-shaming-adverts-on-the-tube-a3269951.html

Fuck you faggot
>>
File: 1267637291328.jpg (236 KB, 1929x1100) Image search: [Google]
1267637291328.jpg
236 KB, 1929x1100
>>
>>706540644
Friendly fire or as they call it in america.... Fire.
>>
>>706540528
Also the head of nasa isn't the one doing the research you dult
>>
>>706540591
Dehumanizing the enemy (even though they are women and children), isn't that what the Nazi's did?
Feeling proud to be American still?
Protip: You shouldn't.
>>
>>706540780
>doesn't kick the rapist in the head
What a pussy.
>>
>>706540158
No wars are won by technology.

Occupations are won with money and hearts and minds.
>>
>>706540726
Germany doesn't have nearly as large (though the fools are trying to change it) population of dumb violent pavement apes.
>>
>>706540345
Still assuming you would get the first shot in.

Would you really take a chance. What if you got shot with a rubber bullet while defending yourself? If they are as good as you say they are then after Dindu finishes shooting you up, he takes everything anyways.

>>Or he uses the real bullets because rubber bullets are ineffective anyways. No one is going to have a police rubbergun in your world where everyone has guns just with nonlethal rounds.
>>
>>706540754
he Mayor, a father of two teenage daughters, warned the ads could “demean” women and encourage them to conform to unrealistic or unhealthy body shapes.

TfL’s new advertising policy, which does not include all images of people in their underwear or swimming gear, is only expected to affect a handful

Well played faggot, you can't even fucking read. Thanks for proving my point Amerifaggot.

You love guns so much, use it and blow your brains out, it'll raise World's average IQ by quite a lot.
>>
File: 1317030325837.jpg (41 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
1317030325837.jpg
41 KB, 500x386
>>
>>706540515
zoom out look at humanity without taking your own ego into consideration. tyranny is alive and well on this planet. guns are on both sides of that situation, but there issue at hand is not the military it is guns owned and controlled by the public at large. arguing against that is arguing for tyranny, and even if such a thing is benign at the moment. wait a few generations and see what happens. remember that power will always corrupt so logically the easiest way to prevent such an occurrence would be to keep power as widely distributed as possible. guns are part of that safeguard.
>>
>>706540718
If thats what you took from that then you really do belong here.

Im trying to say wed have a comparable death rate you fucking idiot.
>>
>>706540206
First measure would be that we build houses out of concrete and not paper
>>
File: 1317034161283.jpg (116 KB, 949x787) Image search: [Google]
1317034161283.jpg
116 KB, 949x787
Thread replies: 391
Thread images: 64

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.