Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

i've decided to divorce my wife and marry this indian prostitute

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 71
i've decided to divorce my wife and marry this indian prostitute that I've been fucking for a few weeks.
>>
get her pregnant to solidify your position
>>
>>706340222
i will soon. she is SO fucking good in sex. My god, when she is riding my cock with that big brown ass and those big brown boobs bouncing in my face, it makes me cum so hard.
>>
File: h16d4wlhvjs5.jpg (15 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
h16d4wlhvjs5.jpg
15 KB, 500x212
>>706340342
>>
>>706340046
Good for you anon
>>
>>706340483
i really recommend you all to start fucking indian girls. They are crazy for white men and will worship you like a god. And they are also very loyal and will stick to you.

And they all have big boobs and big brown asses. Really hot sex, their pussies get so fucking wet
>>
>>706340046
Marry them both. Start a harem.
>>
hope the indian ends up turnin peruvian
>>
Pooja is a prostitute?
>>
File: 1.jpg (74 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
74 KB, 630x420
>>706340664
haha i wish. but my wife is an ugly white american bitch. So she can go to hell. She was probably going to divorce me anyway. So I might as well be the one that makes the first move.

American women are total SHIT. DO NOT EVER MARRY THEM.

Just fuck hot indian women.
>>
>>706340703
what?

>>706341064
how did you know her name is Pooja?
>>
>>706341202
Do you think your dick was the first she had? She's been at it for a little while. Watch out
>>
>>706340046
Just remember how you met her & know that deep down that is the type of woman she is.
>>
File: 5HNk4t9.jpg (117 KB, 1600x681) Image search: [Google]
5HNk4t9.jpg
117 KB, 1600x681
>>706341458
dude, the average woman nowadays has had like 500 cocks. There's no difference between a normal girl and a prostitute anymore.

Either way she is super good at sex and makes me cum fast and hard. She is also very traditional, that is how good indian women are. Even an indian PROSTITUTE has better morals and character than a normal American woman. THAT is how fucked up white American women have become.

>>706341611
see my answer above
>>
>>706341696
I am saying she is going to still be slutty while you are dating, she will not be faithful.
>>
> marrying a prostitute

I'm guessing that your IQ is the same as the number of days in October.
>>
Guess you have to go to India to meet one? Are Indian chicks into kink? Do they do anal?

Agree for the most part Americian women are fucked up. Sad but true.
>>
>>706341933
dubs speak truth, I married a western whore she sucks so I married a subhuman fucktoy, retarded op fucking retarded.
>>
>>706341933
not really. Like I said, even a PROSTITUTE in India has better morals than an American woman.

And once I pump my hot semen into her and impregnate her, well, she will be mine, all mine.

I really suggest you /b/rothers to date indian women. Even a braindead autist white guy can get a HOT indian girl. That is how hungry indian women are for white men.
>>
File: piaabajpai12.jpg (335 KB, 1000x1787) Image search: [Google]
piaabajpai12.jpg
335 KB, 1000x1787
>>706342189
kink? Yeah, some do anal.

>>706342251
better to have a subhuman brown fucktoy than a modern feminist bitch western woman.
>>
>>706342300

Why are they hot for white guys?
>>
>>706341696
>better morals and character

Married man.
Cheating on his wife.
With a prostitute.
Chooses a homewrecker over his wife
Because the sex is better.

Wow. Just fucking wow.
>>
File: 1273915199558.gif (1 MB, 339x232) Image search: [Google]
1273915199558.gif
1 MB, 339x232
>>706340046

on a scale of 1 to 10

how many aids do you have?
>>
Where do you live OP?
>>
>>706340342
Bet her other customers and pimp feel the same way.
>>
>>706340046
Can I have ur indian prostitute
>>
>>706342300
You mean once you pump your semen into her, she will become an American citizen, she will then leave you, get full custody, & leach child support off of you for the next 18 years while she is living large & fucking every guy around; & if you have a daughter with her, she will train your daughter to from a young age accept every cock offered to her.
>>
>>706342072
Why this obscure comparison though? Did you think that was clever or something?
>>
>>706342875
Actually, yes. Yes you can.
And so can I.

You can have his prostitute! And, you can have his prostitute!
EVERYONE GETS HIS PROSTITUTE!
>>
>>706342563
i dont know, brown and asian women are just crazy for white guys. I guess they see white skin as superior and so they see marrying a white man as the ultimate success.

>>706342654
fuck you asshole. I already explained that my American wife is a fucking bitch who is going to leave anyway. So I might as well go ahead and get myself a hot little piece of ass from Asia to fuck.

>>706342727
AIDS is impossible to get, faggot. Unless you're having anal sex with gays.

>>706342736
Texas

>>706342778
she is an independent, she doesn't have a pimp. as for other customers, she stopped being a prostitute and seeing other men two weeks back when we both agreed to get married. So she is now MINE, ALL MINE!!!!

>>706342875
Go find your own. There's plenty of indian women to go around. They are not that hard to get, especially if you're a white guy.
>>
File: divya 7.jpg (286 KB, 1206x1600) Image search: [Google]
divya 7.jpg
286 KB, 1206x1600
>>706343080
what a negative piece of shit you are. But yeah I do agree, it's a mistake to bring a foreign woman to America. That is why we are going to move to Thailand and live there.

Fuck the feminist laws in America that make it easy for women to screw men over.
>>
File: 1474858856961.jpg (22 KB, 540x432) Image search: [Google]
1474858856961.jpg
22 KB, 540x432
>>706340046
Do you still have to pay her when you get... intimate?
>>
File: 1467330820005.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467330820005.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>706342446
>subhuman brown fucktoy

KEK thought of my filipina girlfriend
>>
File: divya281982.jpg (184 KB, 1408x1432) Image search: [Google]
divya281982.jpg
184 KB, 1408x1432
>>706343330
Uh, no, faggot. We are getting married. And she has stopped seeing other men.
>>
>>706340046
Divorce your wife? Sure. Marry a hooker? Are you fucking insane?
>>
>>706343321
Sorry, I am only negative from experience, I had something similar happen to me; I am still trying to rescue my daughter from her.
>>
File: PB.jpg (157 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
PB.jpg
157 KB, 500x300
>>706343092
I think he cut you a break there. Most months have less than 31 days
>>
File: 1473990795925.gif (59 KB, 425x323) Image search: [Google]
1473990795925.gif
59 KB, 425x323
>>706343410
ok cool.
I'm seeing a massage parlor girl on the side...
I don't have to pay anymore but she still gives hjs to other guys.
>>
File: Vswyvrs.jpg (106 KB, 2048x872) Image search: [Google]
Vswyvrs.jpg
106 KB, 2048x872
>>706343519
i was INSANE to marry an American woman.

Even an indian prostitute has better morals and character than even a normal American woman.

Only losers would marry an American woman anymore.

>>706343382
haha i know right? Asian women are so good at fucking. White women cannot compete.

>>706343687
well, warn other men to NOT bring foreign women back to America. It is indeed a huge mistake and the bitches will leave you once they get a green card. That is why you marry her and move to some neutral country like Thailand or Hong Kong or something.

>>706343796
great. Prostitutes are actually better at sex than normal women because they have much more practice. Just don't get too clingy or attached to her, until you are absolutely sure she will be faithful to you.
>>
>>706343175
>she is now MINE, ALL MINE!!!!
Believing a hooker

NOT. EVEN. ONCE.
>>
>>706343926

where in india did u meet her ?

do you have alot of money saved up for your new life?

have you broken the news to your wife?

whats your plan when you move to thailand with the prostitute?
>>
Photos, OP.
>>
>>706343175
Indian hooker...in Texas? Bullshit.
>>
>>706343926
OP post pics of her
>>
>>706343926
Dude, you don't pay a prostitute for sex, you pay them to go away after sex.

Marrying a hooker is a horrible idea. This will end far worse that your current marriage.
>>
>>706340046
>>706344227
OP, Everyone is giving you the same advise, listen to it, don't marry a prostitute
>>
File: corn.jpg (15 KB, 236x218) Image search: [Google]
corn.jpg
15 KB, 236x218
>>706343926
> Prostitutes are actually better at sex than normal women because they have much more practice

holy crap why didn't I ever think of that
>>
>>706340046
How much is she billing you for the sex?

Is ok if i pay her too? She looks pretty fuckable... Any STD known?
>>
>>706344092
whatever man. But if you dated an indian girl, I think you would see how they are far more loyal than any white bitch ever could be.

>>706344133
in Kolkata.
yeah I am a rich guy, I have read Think and Grow Rich and use that book to make lots of money.
I haven't told my wife yet. I probably won't. I'll divorce her and then it won't matter if I tell her or not.
I'll keep doing my successful internet business and basically just live like a king in Thailand. It's a cheap place and there is so much enjoyment there.

>>706344160
no more photos.

>>706344172
I am from Texas. But I met her while visiting India. She has never been to America and I will never bring her there.

>>706344192
no more pics.

>>706344227
maybe, maybe not. If it does end, well I will be living in Thailand and can just fuck women there forever.

>>706344372
You can all go suck a dick. Have any of you ever even dated an indian woman before?

>>706344489
It's the truth. Normal girls are shit at sex. Prostitutes are damn good.

Check out this essay that talks about how prostitutes are BETTER than normal women:

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801

I'll go ahead and post the essay here so you all can read it.
>>
Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women?
A Short Essay by John Doe

Is it cheaper to have sex with normal women than with prostitutes? No, and here is why.

When you have sex with a normal girl, it's by no means "free". You have to take her out to dinner, buy her drinks, and you might have to go on two or even three dates before you will have sex with her. If you add up the total costs of these three dates, it would be approxiately around 400 dollars.

Now let's look at the cost of the average high quality prostitute. You can bang a prostitute for 2 hours for 250 dollars.

What are the benefits of using prostitutes instead of dating normal women?

1. The average prostitute is far hotter than the average normal woman you can date.
2. YOU get to do the choosing, and the power of choice is in YOUR hands, instead of in the woman's hands
3. With a prostitute, you have sex with her and that's it. No emotional drama, no mind games, no bullshit, like there is with normal women.
4. You don't have to waste hours of your valuable time that you could otherwise spend on making money, taking women out on dates or trying to pick up women in bars and clubs. No, instead you pay a prostitute for one or two hours of her time, have sex with her, and leave.

PART 2 next
>>
>>706344768
PART 2

5. You choose WHEN you want to have sex. So let's say you're a busy businessman, instead of wasting 5 hours at a bar or on a date, instead you'd spend only one or two hours with a prostitute, and that at your convience too. YOU are the one who chooses WHEN, and so you save a LOT of time.
6. Prostites are DEFINITELY cheaper than getting married. Overall, through a 10 year marriage and divorce, you'd end up spending at least 250,000 dollars. Now let's take that number and divide it by 250 dollars, which is the average price of a high quality prostitute in a Western country. That is sex with 1000 different high quality prostitutes. Now if you talk to any married man, who is HONEST, he will admit that sex with the wife after the first 6 months or year starts to get boring. And this is why people in long term relationships barely have sex, because it's BORING having sex with the same person time after time. Variety is the spice of life! You could have sex with 1000 different women for the same price it would cost to marry one woman and have sex with her. And considering how unstable most western women are nowadays, the chance of divorce is around 60%, with the woman initiating the divorce 90% of the time. You are likely to lose at least 50% of your assets and savings in a divorce, and so marriage to a western woman may end up costing you up to 500,000 dollars or even a million dollars, once you add in the divorce costs and long term child payment and alimony costs.

So let's take that number, one million dollars, and divide it by 250. That's 4000 DIFFERENT women you could pay to have sex with, instead of marrying one woman who will just end up turning into a bitch and divorcing you anyway. So it's your choice guys. Would you rather marry one woman, who will get bored of sex after 6 months, and end up stealing all your assets and savings in divorce, or would you rather have sex with 4000 different beautiful women for the same price?

PART 3 next
>>
>>706344799
PART 3

Another very relevant point is that the world of modern dating has become quite risky. Most women see nothing wrong with making a false rape accusation against a man. Most rape cases are fake and are done out of a motive of REVENGE by the woman. Did you break up with your girlfriend? Watch out, she might make a false rape accusation against you just to get revenge. Did you cheat on your girl with another girl? Watch out, she might make a false rape accusation just to get revenge on you. Forgot to tell your girlfriend "happy birthday"? Watch out, she might make a false rape accusation against you in order to get revenge on you. At least 90% of rape cases are FALSE, the sex was CONSENSUAL and the woman later changed her mind AFTER the act and decided "oh it was rape". LOL. And this is why the police no longer take rape cases seriously, because literally 90% of women who claim to have been raped are LYING!

So that is another HUGE benefit of prostitues. A prostitute won't make a false rape accusation against you.

What's another GREAT reason that men choose to use prostitutes? Because by paying for sex, they can have sex with a MUCH hotter quality of woman than they would normally. For example, if we rate women on a scale of 1 to 10 in terms of beauty. The average guy will be able to pick up and have sex with a 4 or a 5 from a bar, a club, or Tinder. Meanwhile, if the same man paid for sex with a high quality prostitute for $250 dollars (about the same amount of money he would spend picking up a 4 or 5 from a bar, club, or Tinder), the prostitute he would have sex with would be an 8 or 9 on the beauty scale.

PART 4 next
>>
>>706344828
PART 4

So for the same amount of money, he can have sex with a much hotter woman, and with much less effort too. Think about all the effort you have to put in to go to a bar or club. You have to buy good clothes, you have to spend lots of money on drinks and food, and also have to spend a lot of money on making sure your apartment is cool and stylish so the girl will feel comfortable there. So unless you're a man who was blessed with the looks of Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise and have women chasing after you, the easiest and cheapest option for most men to have sex with the hottest quality of women is to simply PAY for sex with a hot prostitute. One guy was asked why he paid to have sex with prostitutes and his reply was "If I’m being brutally honest, the hottest women I’ve ever had sex with have been prostitutes … I would never be able to have sex with women who are ridiculously hot unless they were prostitutes.” I can also personally testify to this point. The types of chicks I was getting from Tinder were mostly fat or at best mildly hot, I would have rated them between a 3 and a 6 on the attraction scale. Then the first time I went to a prostitute, I was blown away with the options and the QUALITY too. Here were super hot girls who I could bang for such a cheap price. Needless to say, I gave up on dating and ONLY bang prostitutes now. I'm a much happier and peaceful person as a result.

Another couple of reasons that men gave as to why they choose to have sex with prostitutes are:

"Getting a prostitute is so easy: no strings attached, you can choose the woman you want before you purchase, then they arrive at your door. Couldn’t be easier."

PART 5 next
>>
>>706344875
PART 5

I can also testify to this. Getting a normal girl to have sex is a real pain in the ass and involves so much struggle, drama, and mind games. Then of course after you have sex with her, you have to deal with her stalking you, calling you so many times, and with her unrealistic expectation that you are going to have a committed and exclusively relationship with her. All that compared with the EASE of banging a hot prostitute, and the choice is simple. I chose to not waste time trying to date women anymore and only bang hot prostitutes now.

“We want to have sex without all the bullshit of pretending to be really interested in a girl. When you pay for sex, you don’t have to swap numbers at the end when you know you won’t call. You pay, have sex, she leaves. Everyone’s happy.”

This goes along with the above point. With normal women and dating, you have to PRETEND to care about her and PRETEND to be interested in her, when in reality all you want is to have sex with her. With a prostitute, there is no pretensions and that really is a beautiful thing because ultimately then sex becomes about the raw physical act as well as the pure attractiveness of the woman, and thus you are able to enjoy sex a lot more.

PART 6 next
>>
>>706344910
PART 6

Lastly, let's touch on the issue of legalization. On average surveys, 70 percent of men said they would vote to legalize prostitution, meanwhile 60 percent of women said they would vote to keep prostitution illegal. Now it's pretty obvious why women want to keep prostitution illegal. Women use sex as a weapon to control men. So it would disrupt the economics of women's control over sex if prostitution was legalized, because then MEN would have control over WHO they want to have sex with and WHEN. Forget all those arguments about morality, the REAL reason women want to keep prostitution illegal is so that they can CONTINUE to control men with sex. In effect, women are like a mafia that is desperate to keep control of the sexual marketplace. If prostitution was legal, men would be a lot less inclined to put up with women's bullshit just to get sex from them, when they can go pay for sex from a much more attractive woman and without all the hassles and drama that dating and normal women bring.

What about STDs some of you might say? Well the whole STD scare is mostly a MYTH that has been blown way out of proportion by feminists and conservative religious leaders in order to scare men away from having sex. In reality, the rate of transmission of AIDS is 1 out of 700 during heterosexual sex. That is, if a man had penis to vagina intercourse with an AIDS-infected woman, it would take 700 times on average before he would contract it. The only way people get AIDS is through using needles to inject drugs, or having anal sex, especially with homosexuals. So the whole AIDS thing is a huge scare, a MYTH, that has been blown way out of proportion.

PART 7 next
>>
File: happy-anniversary.jpg (111 KB, 610x794) Image search: [Google]
happy-anniversary.jpg
111 KB, 610x794
>>706344686
>Check out this essay that talks about how prostitutes are BETTER than normal women

We should legalize prostitution.
More women will be prostitutes and then more men will find happy relationships.
>>
>>706344941
PART 7

What about Herpes? Well studies show that 80% of the US population already has Herpes in one of it's forms, so that is not really an issue.

The only other STD that you would have to worry about is Chlamydia, and it can be easily cured within 3 days with antibiotics.

Now, that is UNPROTECTED sex. If you are using condoms to have sex with, then the chances of getting any of these STDs becomes less than zero. And that includes oral sex as well. Most prostitutes will insist that you always use a condom, even during oral sex. So as long as you are using condoms, then STDs are nothing you should even remotely worry about.

So what are some of the main reasons why prostitution should be legalized?

1. If prostitution was legal, it would reduce the STD transmission rate by about 50% amongst prostitutes.

2. If prostitution was legal, it would reduce rape by at least 150%.
Many studies have shown that legal prostitution reduces rape, sexual assault, and other sex crimes by a lot. The same studies have shown that legal prostitution reduces the STD rate amongst the general population by about 50%.

PART 8 next
>>
>>706344976
PART 8

3. The real number of human trafficking victims in the prostitution industry is actually less than 5%. But if prostitution was fully legal, the tiny number of women who are forced into prostitution involuntarily would be able to go to the poliec to get help and escape from their pimps. Keeping prostitution illegal hurts prostitutes the most, so it's funny how feminists want to keep prostitution illegal and yet at the same time claim they care about women's health and women's rights. Feminism is nothing but the biggest pile of bullshit hypocrisy the world has ever seen.

4. Feminists say "my body, my choice". So if 95% of prostitutes are VOLUNTARILY engaging in prostitution, then why should those women have the RIGHT to choose what to do with their own bodies, even if that includes trading sex for money? What right does the government or anyone else have to tell two consenting adults that they cannot exchange money for sex?

5. It would save a lot of money and resources from our police and government. Tens of millions of dollars a year are wasted by our police and government arresting and putting prostitutes in jail. If prostitution was LEGAL, on the other hand, and taxed and regulated, it would bring in tens if not hundreds of millions of dollars a year in tax revenue for our government, as well as freeing up valuable police time for REAL crimes like rape, theft, murder, assault, etc.

PART 9 next
>>
>>706345010
PART 9

6. If prostitution was legal, prostitutes would have legal rights and would not longer get taken advantage of by pimps and other shady figures, including corrupt police officers. Yes, the police also contribute to the oppression of prostitutes because there are many corrupt police officers out there who blackmail and extort prostitutes for money and/or sexual favors. If prostitution was legal, all of this would end and prostitutes would finally have legal rights.

7. Prostitution is the world's oldest profession. It is NEVER going to stop no matter how much the police or government tries to stop it. There are ALWAYS going to be men who are willing to pay money for sex, and there are ALWAYS going to be women who are willing to give sex to men for money. Prostitution has also been an integral part of many cultures and thus trying to stop it is literally impossible. And why should it be stopped? No one has the right to tell two consenting adults that they cannot exchange money for sex. So rather than waste time trying to stop it, just legalize it and tax it, the same way we do with cigarettes, alcohol, and now marijuana.

All in all, I believe in personal freedom. I believe that no one has the right to force their own sense of morality onto others. In some very ancient cultures, prostitutes were actually given very high status in society and considered as spiritual people who could heal men of their problems through sex. That was thousands of years ago though, before self-righteous modern western religions were invented and started violently forcing their concepts of morality onto people. Funny how societies that were thousands of years old were actually far more advanced than we are in the modern age in terms of sex and prostitutes.

PART 10 next
>>
>>706345053
PART 10, final part

It took almost a century for people to wake up and legalize marijuana, which is a completely harmless natural plant that hurts no one. In the same way, society and people in general have to EVOLVE and realize that they have no right to force their own sense of morality or control onto others. The modern society is actually a very sexually restrictive society, compared to cultures and civilizations of the past. And it's this sexual restrictiveness which contributes to so much psychological neurosis, sex crimes, and frustration in general. Is it a coincidence how people in America are so quick to anger and lose their temper, whereas in a place like Thailand where prostitution is legal and accepted, people are very laid back and cool headed? People need to stop seeing sex as such a big thing, and just realize that sex is a normal and acceptable part of life.

With that said, I believe that I have covered all the points as to why prostitution should be legal and an accepted part of society, and so this essay comes to a close. Please feel free to copy, paste, and distribute this essay as my goal is to influence and educate as many people as possible, the only thing I ask is that you do not change it or edit it in any way whatsoever. Thank you very much

Sincerely,
John Doe
>>
File: divya 11.jpg (211 KB, 1600x938) Image search: [Google]
divya 11.jpg
211 KB, 1600x938
>>706344947
well women won't fucking vote to legalize prostitution because if prostitution was legal, men wouldn't put up with their shit anymore. Prostitutes are a threat to normal women because prostitutes give away sex so easily.

Funny how ABORTION is legal (women voted to legalize it) but prostitution is illegal (women voted to make it illegal).

So women think it's okay to MURDER an unborn baby, but it's NOT okay for two adults to exchange money for sex?

This just shows how fucking SELFISH women are. Women never should have been given the right to vote, because they are destroying society with their selfishness.
>>
File: FIGHT FEMINISM WITH ASIAN MAGIC.jpg (1 MB, 1800x1194) Image search: [Google]
FIGHT FEMINISM WITH ASIAN MAGIC.jpg
1 MB, 1800x1194
>>706341107
>rican women are total SHIT. DO NOT EVER MARRY THEM.
>Just fuck hot indian women.

Dude you're doing it wrong, you're supposed to go after the hot asian chicks

wtf are you doing with curry shitskins?
>>
>>706345480
cause i got a serious fetish for indian women!!!!
>>
>>706343410
dude please tell me that isnt her,

ABORT DUDE YOU'RE MAKING A MISTAKE
>>
>>706340046
Prostitution should be legal. There are those for whom a relationship will be extremely unlikely (deformed, unhealthy, autistic, whatever). They deserve to know at least what sex is like.

Personally, I really, really like going down on women. But the thought of gulping some other guy's jizz grosses the ... whole process out of me (not just the fuck). So yeah, I *need* a faithful GF.
>>
>>706344686
OP go on a trip through south east asia before you shack up with the indian..

in thailand, pattaya is known as the prostitute watering hole.. hundreds of hookers for very cheap prices

in cambodia, sihanoukville...
hookers at victory hill and the beach boardwalk
if you're cheap, go to the chicken farms inside the town
average cambodian woman for $10 USD
>>
>>706345697
nah that is just some random indian woman with sexy feet

>>706345706
well, women are such selfish bitches that they would never vote to make prostitution legal. Nevermind that it would reduce the crime rate and you'd stop seeing these virgin nutjobs like Elliot Rodgers snap and go on shooting sprees. Nah, according to women, it's more important to maintain the pussy mafia and keep prostitution illegal.

>>706345882
holy shit man, i've been to Cambodia and Sihanoukville. Awesome place. Fucking cool ass beach town, you can buy weed, and the place is just so laid back.
>>
>>706346144
did you see any hookers while you were there?
sihanoukville rivals thailand for hookers
>>
>>706346458
well i saw ladyboys, also in India. what is you guys opinion on ladyboys? i think it's fucking sexy, seeing a woman's orgasm face along with her cock cumming.
>>
>>706346761
>woman

wew lad
>>
Pooja Rani has such a sweet face. Can't imagine OP cumming on that
>>
>>706340046
op is retard. do it for a new shitlife.
>>
>>706347027
have u ever been with a ladyboy? it is such an exciting experience, watching a woman's orgasm face as her cock explodes and sprays that hot semen!

>>706347094
who is Pooja Rani?
>>
>>706347278
It's not a woman. It's just a dude with tits.
>>
Any of you remember that shitty movie Class of 1999 The Substitute? Remember that hot sex scene in it?

Fuck it makes me cream my pants thinking about it, even now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcNaexCLa3c
>>
>>706340441
>>706340483
pic source? also show us your ex-wife
>>
Nudes?
>>
>>706347647
i wont show you my ex wife but i will show pics of that same source you asked for

>>706347735
GTFO faggot
>>
>>706347903
This thread is gay anyways
>>
>>706340046
Congrats mate. I'd probably do the same.
>>
File: image-0058.jpg (176 KB, 800x1204) Image search: [Google]
image-0058.jpg
176 KB, 800x1204
>>706348125
>>
>>706348275
thanks bro. So what do you guys rate her?

pic on this post:
>>706340046

i love fucking her brains out and watching her grunt as she cums. She arches her back, throws her head back, her mouth wide open, her teeth clenched, and from that expression, I can understand the immense power of her pleasure, as my big white cock pounds her tight indian pussy and gives her a hot orgasm.
>>
File: 1422862806755.jpg (88 KB, 600x444) Image search: [Google]
1422862806755.jpg
88 KB, 600x444
I can smell the aroma of curry permeating from this thread.
>>
You guys need to watch the prostitution shows on netflix. India is the worse place to fall in love with a hooker.

They all have "boyfriends" which just means regular clients that fuck them daily because it's so cheap they have you see an insane volume of clients. Also their is an issue of no oral sex because of religious reasons.

Op is caught in a fairytale of his own making.
>>
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP is a fag. "successful internet business" my ass
>>
>>706349057
why are you stating the obvious, newfag
>>
>>706348607
actually most indian girls don't smell. Whereas the white girls I've been with all smell like dogshit.

>>706348826
no oral sex? Okay dude. Out of the 25 indian prostitutes I fucked, at least 50 percent were ready to do oral, and without a condom.

>>706349057
i don't care if you believe me or not. I am successful and living the life of my dreams.
>>
File: faggot_identified.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
faggot_identified.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>706340656
>Indian girls
>big boobs

confirmed NEET posting from parent's basement. Indian women have some of the smallest boobs across the world. and their men have tiny penises. go Google, dumb kid.
>>
>>706340046
Good decision. I not many girls could beat that.
>>
Who is Pooja Rani, OP?
>>
>>706349482
>living the life of your dreams

s/of/in
>>
Don't they smell?
>>
>>706340046
You're actually retarded
>>
File: Indian 1.jpg (59 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Indian 1.jpg
59 KB, 540x720
>>706349499
clearly you don't know many indian women.
>>
This is all very inreresting but im still stuck waasaay back on the idea of even finding a prostitute. I mean. Ive asked before and usually get bullshit answers but how does one go about securely hiring a prostitute? Not sure if this matters but i live in california
>>
>>706350088
Every Indian woman I've been with smells like garbage down there, one time to the point of having to take a break and resist vomiting.
>>
File: Indian 2.jpg (40 KB, 506x675) Image search: [Google]
Indian 2.jpg
40 KB, 506x675
>>706350226
Backpage, Craigslist. or try the USA Sex Guide forums. There is a LOT of valuable information on there. It's the best bet, you go to the forum, tell the guys you are a newbie, and you want to start banging prostitutes. They will help you out, give you advice, etc.

>>706350387
every white woman i've ever been with smells like shit. Indian women always smelt like heaven.
>>
File: Indian 3.jpg (56 KB, 477x720) Image search: [Google]
Indian 3.jpg
56 KB, 477x720
what do u guys think
>>
>>706341107
Are you shilling for the Indian immigration dept or something?
>>
File: Indian 4.jpg (49 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
Indian 4.jpg
49 KB, 540x720
>>706351316
just trying to get you to appreciate indian beauty
>>
>>706350471
>Indian women always smelt like heaven.
That's bs. I'm Indian and our girls smell "stronger "
>>
This is so fake that is hilarious.
OP is a internet pro but doesn't know where tha hell the name Pooja Rani comes from.
What a fag
>>
File: Indian 5.jpg (43 KB, 576x576) Image search: [Google]
Indian 5.jpg
43 KB, 576x576
>>706351606
are you an indian male? if so, please kill yourself faggot. Indian men are the lowest subhuman garbage on earth. You faggots don't even know how to talk to women without raping them.

>>706351781
who the fuck is Pooja Rani?
>>
>>706351979

The very first pic you posted, faggot
>>
File: Indian 6.jpg (27 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Indian 6.jpg
27 KB, 720x540
>>706352163
i dont know what the fuck you're talking about. That is my future wife.

I even reverse image searched it and didn't find any "pooja rani". So I am wondering what makes you say that?
>>
>>706352406

from facebook idiot
>>
>>706340046
Lady, please, he ain't gonna leave his wife for you so just go to gif and rub one out.
>>
>>706341202
where did you meet her?
>>
>>706341107
>Just fuck hot indian women.

Are they the ones with only one mustache?
>>
>>706340046
More pics of Pooja please. Hot chick. And more stories about her sex habits please? Does she give good head?
>>
File: 1475348590326.jpg (112 KB, 980x457) Image search: [Google]
1475348590326.jpg
112 KB, 980x457
This is now a bezos thread
>>
File: 1475347305254.jpg (50 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1475347305254.jpg
50 KB, 460x276
>>
File: Indian 7.jpg (61 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Indian 7.jpg
61 KB, 540x960
>>706352705
got a link, faggot?

>>706353133
Kolkata

>>706353411
she gives amazing head. She makes me cum so hard
>>
So you don't even know where the pic YOU posted comes from, OP.

You probably saved that pic from another thread
>>
File: received_10206083075430578.jpg (6 KB, 213x168) Image search: [Google]
received_10206083075430578.jpg
6 KB, 213x168
>>
>>706353731
i dont know who the fuck this Pooja Rani bitch is. Is she using my new wife's pictures?

Anyway, my new wife used to be a prostitute. It's very likely that she has fucked like 300 indian men, and I'm sure some of them probably took a picture of her and uploaded it on the internet, and then it spread around like wildfire. So whoever Pooja is, she is using my new wife's pics as her own, which is dishonest. That is why I am asking you for the fucking link, so I can report her.
>>
>>706353685
She looks great. Does she let you cum on her?
>>
File: received_10206083576323100.jpg (18 KB, 492x295) Image search: [Google]
received_10206083576323100.jpg
18 KB, 492x295
>>
>>706341696
Them feels when this is true about American women, yet no dude can get laid. It's like all women Fuck the same 500 guys
>>
>>706353685

My dear internet businessman.
You can find the facebook link within the FILENAME OF THE PIC YOU POSTED.

You posted a file from that facebook page.
>>
https://plus.google.com/118087785519999338730/posts/HGDsx5BvkCp
>>
File: received_10206083583403277.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
received_10206083583403277.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>
>>706354238
how do you do that, what's the encoding for facebook pic filenames?
>>
File: Indian 8.jpg (44 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
Indian 8.jpg
44 KB, 640x960
>>706354185
and American women refuse to legalize prostitution, which would give the other 99 percent of men a chance to get laid.

American women are fucking monsters. I hope they all burn in hell.

>>706354238
where? fucking show me the link, dickhead

>>706354521
that is what i am asking
>>
File: 1475461767762.jpg (62 KB, 504x350) Image search: [Google]
1475461767762.jpg
62 KB, 504x350
>>
dude, google BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN

it's a fucking movement of men to boycott American women and only date or marry foreign women
>>
>>706354615

First confess that you made this all up, OP.
>>
File: 0007.jpg (602 KB, 1855x2800) Image search: [Google]
0007.jpg
602 KB, 1855x2800
>>706355026
i dont really give a shit if you believe me or not. you're just some faggot on 4chan
>>
File: Indian 9.jpg (59 KB, 652x960) Image search: [Google]
Indian 9.jpg
59 KB, 652x960
sexy yet?
>>
>>706340046
b8. but for good measure you're a dumbass.
>>
>>706355116

No one believes you.
It's very simple: where did you save the pic from?
>>
>>706340046
>I've decided to divorce my wife and marry this indian prostitute that I've been fucking for a few weeks.
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>706356173
why did you greentext the entire post that we all just read?
>>
File: Indian 10.jpg (46 KB, 481x627) Image search: [Google]
Indian 10.jpg
46 KB, 481x627
>>706356109
fuck off

>>706356118
fuck off faggot

>>706356173
like i said already, even an indian PROSTITUTE has better morals and character than even a normal American woman.

>>706356382
cause he's a faggot
>>
Origin of the 1st photo, OP. How did you get it? Say it
>>
File: poo in the loo rani .png (963 KB, 987x755) Image search: [Google]
poo in the loo rani .png
963 KB, 987x755
>>
>>706343796
Not as funny without the screen shot.
>>
>>706344799
250$

high quality prostitute?

lil nigga its past your bedtime. go the fuck to sleep b4 yo mama find n' beat ya ass.
>>
>>706357714
WHAT THE FUCK? Who is that cunt? She is using a picture of my new wife. Give me her fucking facebook link so I can report her for impersonation.

Some faggot indian guy who fucked my new wife back when she was a prostitute must have taken this picture and uploaded it and it went viral. This is the same pic my new wife had sent me, but she never told me where it came from. I will confront her on this, but my guess is it is from one of her previous clients.
>>
File: tmp_22128-oyjo451309338.jpg (58 KB, 460x494) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22128-oyjo451309338.jpg
58 KB, 460x494
>>706356382
We are not afraid of words here. Go back to a safer land.
>>
>>706340046

so, will she learn to use your bathroom, or do you start shitting in the street?
>>
File: 1471470215133.jpg (61 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1471470215133.jpg
61 KB, 640x640
>a few weeks

low quality b8, i'm just here to shitpost this image, don't even bother to reply me
>>
>>706357958

Hell, are you Hillary Clinton? Stop that pathological lying. It's the same filename. The photo you posted came from that facebook account. Stop making a fool of yourself
>>
>>706345318
society wouldent last another generation if prostitution was legal. wer treading on thin ice here brother. Their manipulative as fuck but what your looking at real quick is the extinction of the white race.
>>
File: Indian 11.jpg (63 KB, 720x927) Image search: [Google]
Indian 11.jpg
63 KB, 720x927
>>706358621
society isn't going to last another generation anyway due to feminism.

Prostitution existed for thousands of years and society got along just fine. It's modern FEMINISM that is destroying society!!!!
>>
File: tmp_22128-e39647945480.png (776 KB, 500x1638) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22128-e39647945480.png
776 KB, 500x1638
>>706357958
Pic related, you chink faggot.
>>
>>706358883

sorry. there I went forgetting women have been owned by men for like... most of all human history. duh.
Post WW2 middle class life was like chloroform to the way everything works.
Society waking up from it is rocky at best. I would have voted for prostitution anyway tbh.
I dont think it ultimately matters. were all going to be permanently plugged into VR by the end of the century anyway.
>>
File: Indian 12.jpg (33 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
Indian 12.jpg
33 KB, 720x720
are you LOVING it yet?

>>706359824
you are a beta faggot if you haven't yet realized that women WANT to be possessed by men. They want to be possessed by strong alpha men, not beta male weak men.
>>
Here's a secret: OP is Indian.
>>
>>706360238
if i was an indian, i would have killed myself already
>>
I'm really attracted to Indian girls. My goal is to fuck one by the end of the year.

And I live real close to Chicago's Little India. Any you fuckers got tips for an average looking fucker like me?
>>
>>706360526
Bullshit. You talk like a quick mart cashier.
>>
>>706360878
Good luck. They rarely date outside their race.
>>
>>706340046
Nice thick legs. Breed her good.
>>
>>706340342
"Big" boobs. Keep dreaming.
>tfw you'll never get that curry smell off your dick
>>
File: Indian 13.jpg (171 KB, 568x960) Image search: [Google]
Indian 13.jpg
171 KB, 568x960
>>706360878
are you white? if so, that's all you need. Just learn how to cold approach girls, and cold approach indian girls on the street. Make sure you approach them when they are alone, if they are in a group it will be impossible to talk to them. Get their number. Then text them and invite them to some shady bar, get a few drinks in her, bring her back to your place and pound her brains out.

Or if the indian girl seems slutty enough, just directly invite her over for netflix and chill.

>>706361064
indian girls in the West are becoming very open to dating outside of their race. Even indian girls in the big cities like Delhi and Mumbai are.

so just cold approach a bunch of indian women on the street, get their numbers, and then just invite her for drinks, and then take her to your place and fuck her.
>>
>>706361267
oh believe me i am. I AM FUCKINg pOUNDING HER goDDAMN PUSSY EVERY SINgle NighT
>>
>>706361064
Yeah I figured.

I'm Hispanic, with light brown skin. I've thought about legit posing as Indian and aiming for a one night stand.

I don't hink I got the game to pull that off, but a man can dream.
>>
>>706361434
indian girls aren't that hard to game. but yeah you're a spick, so you're out of luck.

even an autistic white guy can get hot indian girls. That is how crazy they are for white men. But they don't openly show it like asian women do.
>>
>>706361338
Nah not white. As previously mentioned, Hispanic. Light brown. No clue if that's a plus or minus.

My cold approach game sucks, but that's cause I never try it. I've always been good in social situations, and just talking to strangers at bars. I bet I could leverage that into cold approaches, right?

Anyway, I do like your approach.
>>
>>706361674
Fuuuuuuck. Oh well, I'll just continue fucking random white girls.

My dreams of sexing up an Indian or Asian girl may remain just that: dreams. If even look like your from a foot south of the rio grande, you're suddenly off the table to them.
>>
this thread changed my fucking life!
>>
>>706362381
Thank you /b/rother. I am happy that I changed at least one man's life today.
>>
>>706362381
You poor soul...
>>
>>706344686
OP I have been dating an indian woman for about 5 years. Shes no prositute but women are women.
Yes cultures effect how they view the world but it all comes down to the individual.
Now as I am sure you have read, don't marry her.
This is what you can do, if you're hell bent on that.
Make the move.
Wait 6 months before, fill it wih planning and what not if you;d like.
Hire a PI to follow and and see if she is still working even with you taking care her.
If she does good during the 6 months not saying you have a keeper but shes at least stuck to her word so far, and you can move into a more intimate relationship with your prostitute.
This is of course going by the im rich hur dur money that you have as a white guy.
>>
>>706362585
Im not poor for finally seeing that american women are bread to be whores and not respect men. why take an american whore when I CAN have an indian woman who loves me and respects me and isnt a whore? Indian women it is!
>>
>>706362641
but you do admit that indian women on average are FAR better than white women, right?

>>706362782
any non-American woman is better than american women.

Google BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN and read that blog
>>
>>706354615
Fuck American women

Good on you, OP. Make sure you make your kids religious, and never EVER let them meet your ex. Orthodox preferably but Catholic is fine too so long as you don't take the cuck pope too seriously.
>>
>>706361434
You'd be surprised man. Dominican, just about to end a 5 year relationship with an Indian.

>>706362641
this me.
And her sister wants some, and her cousin. It doesn't matter what you are you can get with any race, I will say for sure as a dominican, we are known less as mexicans so we have that working for us. And we're charismatic as fuck. Also the whole platano thing.

only things I want to check off the list is Belgium girl and a native american.
had a chance at the first one, but was in this relationship.
Never burn bridges anons, bridges lead to more pussy and connections. DREAM brown boy!

>>706363198
meh, i've never had a real relation ship with a white girl. Jewish girls, ive tried but they get to clingy and annoying. They come in all flavors though anon. I can't say for sure they're better. I like my woman submissive.
>>
Who says a married prostitute wants to stop prostituting
>>
>>706355026
Wouldn't it just be so much more glorious if he wasn't making it up? Pooja is playing him and he's about to ruin his life.
>>
>>706341202
Pooja is a popular Indian name.
>>
File: IMG_6557.jpg (225 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6557.jpg
225 KB, 750x1334
>>706349499
What do you call this?
>>
>>706363646
her sister wants to fuck you, as well as her cousin? yeah man, indian girls are crazy for non-indian men, but especially for white men.

>>706363796
i am not fucking making this shit up. that Pooja bitch has used my new wife's picture so I want to report her profile for impersonation but you faggots wouldn't share the link. It must be an old pic that some guy took of my new wife, after he had fucked her. Faggot uploaded it and indian men are such retards, they will spam around girl's pics like that. So it doesn't surprise me the same pic has shown up in other places.

and fuck you for saying marriage to an indian girl will ruin your life. Nope, marriage to a WHITE woman will ruin your fucking life. I hate white women, I fucking hate them and hope they all burn in the pits of hell for eternity.

>>706364201
fucking nice, man. Most indian girls I fucked had HUGE tits. Actually, all of them.
>>
>>706344686
>successful internet business

how do I get in on this?
>>
File: divya321929.jpg (249 KB, 1100x1600) Image search: [Google]
divya321929.jpg
249 KB, 1100x1600
>>706364617
read the book Think and Grow Rich and try to apply the principles. Then you can do whatever you want and achieve success
>>
>>706363497
>cheats on wife to marry prostitute
>Make sure you make your kids religious
what the fuck good is religion going to do for them your Christ fag
>>
>dates a prostitute
lul , hows that dick taste?
>>
>>706365528
i will raise them to be HINDUS

Prostitution is allowed in Hinduism

>>706365621
fuck off
>>
>>706366411
just think bro, as fast as she gets you to get off there is some dude who had'nt been able to nut, jackhammering her for hours on end. you will never get her to that point ever.
>>
>>706366411
They don't like sucking dick.
im pretty sure it's a religious thing. Thank fully my soon to be ex wasn't very religious.
>>
>>706345081
Lol. That was really pathetic. Jesus.
>>
>>706362381
>>706362782
>OP in disguise detected
>>
>>706366606
well the more i fuck, the longer i last. so if i cum in 5 minutes the first time. two hours later i will last for 10 or 15 minutes. then third time like 3 or 4 hours later, i'll last for 20 or 25 minutes.

so i can pound her damn pussy all night long

>>706366749
well indian girls are crap at blowjobs, for sure. but some are good tho

>>706366759
fuck you. my essay has changed tens of thousands of men's lives
>>
File: Sanjana-Singh-Feet-1049933.jpg (225 KB, 1000x1505) Image search: [Google]
Sanjana-Singh-Feet-1049933.jpg
225 KB, 1000x1505
more creamy indian women
>>
i wanna CUM with her!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: IMG_6566.jpg (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6566.jpg
2 MB, 1200x1600
>>706364290
I got this one at 13 and have been training her for 15 years
>>
>>706368476
>>
>>706368545
why train her? why dont you just be a free man and fuck as many women as you want?

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/4lrqzk/are_prostitutes_better_than_normal_women/
>>
>>706367596
>crap at blow jobs
Nigga mine has head game out of this world strong
Shit I tell all our mutual friends it's that good
>>
>>706340046
Well you do what you gotta do.
>>
File: IMG_6556.jpg (199 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6556.jpg
199 KB, 750x1334
>>706368747
Because when you find your best friend to be the opposite sex, amazing at it, and is indian to boot (my top fetish) you kinda have to put a ring on it

I have a very unique situation for my relationship
Wouldn't trade it for the world
especially not from this piecedof fine ass. I'd spend the rest of my life trying to recreate our relationship
>>
>>706368747
Also I've been fucking her for 13 years and she's learned everything from my body

Imagine the prostitute argument but have a custom fuck toy
>>
>>706369136
fuck, indian women have such sexy bodies. They got meat in all the right places, and that dark brown skin.

Jesus, I just cannot get enough of them. I fucked 25 indian prostitutes within a couple of months. And my hunger is increasing more and more
>>
>>706369612
Damn straight they do
I'm doing LDR with mine rn but once I move down there she's going to work out with me and I'm going to tone the shit out of that body
She has a killer natural frame. Just needs to mold it
>>
>>706343330
Tell the doctor to poke me in the tattoo
>>
>>706369866
yeah indian women have incredible bodies. post some pics dude
>>
File: IMG_6565.jpg (2 MB, 1159x1600) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6565.jpg
2 MB, 1159x1600
>>706370375
>>
>>706370511
indian women have the tightest pussies. our white dicks fit really well into them, and give them good orgasms. although i think black men are too big for them.
>>
File: Photo Jan 27, 12 16 52 AM.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jan 27, 12 16 52 AM.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>706371027
I'm 7.25" and it's about as big as she can take
I have to go slow for a while as she stretches out
>>
File: calamardo.jpg (14 KB, 233x237) Image search: [Google]
calamardo.jpg
14 KB, 233x237
whatever dude
>>
File: Photo Oct 02, 4 36 54 PM.jpg (994 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Photo Oct 02, 4 36 54 PM.jpg
994 KB, 3264x2448
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>706371569
have fun hitting that shit, dude.

is she north indian or south indian? she got dark sexy skin, in India women with dark skin are treated like shit.

Indian men are such fucking pigs, they treat dark skinned women like shit and worship light skinned women.

I wish indian men would all fucking die. They are the worst fucking scum on this planet. They have zero positive qualities.
>>
shitskins goody goody
>>
File: Photo Jul 11, 4 29 33 AM.jpg (580 KB, 1667x3105) Image search: [Google]
Photo Jul 11, 4 29 33 AM.jpg
580 KB, 1667x3105
>>706372378
She's actually Bengali mix
>>
ejejjeej
>>
File: IMG_6578.jpg (107 KB, 738x1150) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6578.jpg
107 KB, 738x1150
>>706372378
This is what I get to come home to
>>
>>706373142
fuck dude, bengalis are the BEST. Out of the 25 prostitutes i fucked, 20 of them were bengali.
>>
The difference in sex for love and sex for money is sex for money is a lot cheaper.

Also, you don't pay prostitutes to fuck; you pay them to go home.
>>
File: Photo Mar 06, 12 46 15 PM.jpg (409 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Photo Mar 06, 12 46 15 PM.jpg
409 KB, 1280x960
>>706373622
Oh you don't have to tell me
>>
>>706374020
It's actually not if you're in a real relationship but whatever
>>
>>706374020
free sex costs you so much TIME

got to spend hours and days dating a chick to fuck her

paid sex saves you so much TIME. you pay the girl, you spend 30 minutes fucking, and you leave.

this is why many rich men use prostitutes, because we don't have time for normal women and free sex.
>>
>>706374174
goddamit bengalis are so good. they have such a humble and submissive attitude and are super horny.

north indian women are total shit, they are arrogant bitches and are worse than american women.

south indian women are humble, traditional, but not very wild in bed, i heard.

Bengali is best.
>>
>>706340656

Yeah except they're dirty, scammy, irrational pooloos, fuck that. I have more pooloo friends/acquaintances and relatives than I'd like to admit. Them and niggers are two races I just can't come to accept. The thought of having half-pooloo kids and being surrounded by pooloo family and friends and all the absolutely fucking retarded shit they cause makes me shudder.

Have fun with that op.
>>
File: IMG_6561.jpg (123 KB, 749x1159) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6561.jpg
123 KB, 749x1159
>>706374708
Truth
Here's a text exchange from this weekend
>>
I've never seen a hot Indian chick. Even in your posts op they all look pretty bad. Do you just have low standards?
>>
>>706363740
This.
>>
>>706374753
indian men are indeed subhuman garbage. but indian women are awesome.

indian men are obnoxious, annoying, braindead stupid fucks. if indian women were LIBERATED and given freedom from indian men, they would evolve and become the perfect wives for white men.

but indian men are control freaks and are keeping the women held back and so indian women aren't free to mix with white men.

Indian men need to be fucking killed. They have such small penises that unless they controlled their women through force, the women would leave them and go for superior white men.

Indian men need to be fucking killed off. Let's hope the next world war causes at least 500 million indian, pakistani, nepali, and bangladeshi men to die.
>>
File: SANY0131.jpg (29 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
SANY0131.jpg
29 KB, 800x600
>>706374753
Sometimes it's worth it
>>
>>706375090
You just haven't seen enough yet
I'd post mines face but I never link the nudes to face
>>
>>706375090
no, we have an indian fetish. it's true, indian women are ugly. but if you have a fetish for them, then they all look very attractive.

>>706375220
POUND THAT PUSSY
>>
>>706375133

Yeah, that's kinda my point. So what you gonna do when you have a half-poo son? All the half-poo guys I know are total faggots and sociopaths, just like other full-poos.

I look forward to having a son/sons, it would be pretty cool. However, I would have massive struggles accepting a half-poo son.
>>
>>706376114
>not wanting all daughters to have amazing sexy mixed kids
>>
>>706342446
she looks like hermione
>>
>>706376114
so dont have children. i am not planning on it.

>>706376286
yea have all daughters. but here's an honest question for you guys.

if you had some sexy mixed race daughter, do you think you would feel the urge to have sex with her? Once she reaches over the age of 18, of course.
>>
>>706343175
I think they just like that they won't have to answer for their husbands. The skin alone is enough.

Anyway, you might be right in that white men will ultimately be the only ones getting any kind of women. I don't even want to have sex. I just want to talk to one that won't talk at me and one that won't smile just to feel warm fuzzies. I want some substance.

I'm going to go fap.
>>
File: IMG_6580.jpg (2 MB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6580.jpg
2 MB, 1400x1050
>>706376021
Pussy is God tier
>>
>>706376462
Yeah I would but I wouldn't wait until 18
Shit if I didn't wait for her mom I'm sure not going to wait for her
>>
>>706375220

Nah I'm fine bro. I've had four pooloo women want me, one was an amateur model, fit as fuck body. But nah, just nah. Fuck that. Turned them all down. Those black-ass nipples, last-month's pastrami pussies and crazy body hair. I ain't touchin.

>>706376286
Alllllrighty then.....
>>
>>706376534
But getting the substance and the sex is top tier goals
We have been banging for like 13 years and we still only really use 3 positions because we still haven't gotten bored of each other
>>
>>706376790
I have no idea what you're talking about with that list of complaints
>>
>>706340046
Sorry dude. She's a pig and will look like a lump of fat in 10 years. Just pay to play and find a new one every decade. Lots of girls know how to fuck.
>>
>>706377349
This guy
>>
>>706375133
jesus fucking christ you sound like an angsty child. it's very hard to believe you're an adult in any way. the indian guy at my smoke shop is pretty cool.
>>
>>706377800
He's a bit edgy but I actually agree
The only thing her dad is good for is blocking my wifing process
>>
>>706376908
yea it never gets old, brown girls with a fetish for white men and white men with a fetish for brown girls, the sex will never get boring. we will be fucking each other in our 60s and having powerful orgasms.

Race mixing really is the answer. Feminism has caused women to hate the men of their own race. Thus, mixing with other races of women is the only real solution.
>>
>>706378092
i wouldn't agree that harshly if i were you, unless you are similar to what i called him.

what i can agree on, is that indian men don't act the way most other races do, even if they are cultured. they act different, but they are easy to get along with and can be nice people just like any other race.
>>
>>706378500
Oh for sure
My closet guy friend is indian but he's white washed and doesn't count
>>
someone xray OP's slutty pic
>>
>>706377800
you've never been to India. Nor have you really gotten to know indians in general.

I am putting my points in a very dramatic fashion, but the Illuminati has been working towards sterilizing the populations in the 3rd world countries.

This is absolutely necessary. So stop taking everything so seriously, you need to grow up and learn when someone is making a joke.

At the same time, I am not joking. If the human population levels are allowed to increase, we will destroy the planet.

Sterilization through GMOs, vaccines, fluoride, and chemicals in the foods is actually a very good thing and I am thankful to the Illuminati
>>
>>706379200
Tinfoil hats for all
>>
>>706379368
fuck you retard. this is not a conspiracy, all of this is verified information. go eat some GMOs and die, faggot
>>
anyway peace out. I hope you faggots all get cancer and drop dead. You're all worthless subhumans anyway and the Illuminati is going to wipe you all out soon.
>>
>>706379442
>>706379510
Nigga you bipolar and don't even know who you're lashing out at
>>
>>706340046
how did this thread last so long?
>>
>>706380686
Op does not realize that indian girls have ridiculous expiration dates. Once they hit twentysomething they turn into grandmothers..

By keeping this thread alive we are hoping to hit the whore's expiration date
>>
>>706381614
False
My gfs mom is in her 50s and looks 30
I'd bang her no lie
Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 71

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.