Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Unpopular opinions thread. Go!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 29
File: gay nazi.jpg (25 KB, 709x473) Image search: [Google]
gay nazi.jpg
25 KB, 709x473
Unpopular opinions thread.

Go!
>>
i thought he was pretty funny in News Radio.
>>
American foreign policy creates more terrorism than it prevents
>>
>>705745674
Race is a physiological reality and has an impact on cognitive ability. This is the reason why areas that are dominated by black people are dangerous and poor.
>>
>>705745674
Trump sucks
So does Clinton

Cops should carry tasers and not guns.

Friends was a shitty show

Every movie thats been apart of this whole reboot craze sucks

rap/hip hop is ok when its not "nigga niga bitch niga nigga"

sluts aren't bad people

trump sucks
>>
>>705745674
lolcow is better than 4chan.
>>
https://youtu.be/X6j3oacgg_8
>>
File: history.jpg (174 KB, 986x1160) Image search: [Google]
history.jpg
174 KB, 986x1160
>>705746028
This as actually a pretty common and politically correct opinion to have.

Here's the unpopular opinion, which is true: Muslims actually believe in what their holy scripture tells them and thus see themselves justified in waging war, pillage and rape on non-muslims. Pic related.
>>
>>705746098
Are we the same person?
>>
Oreo's and Nutella aren't that good. It's way overrated.
>>
>>705745674
Trump should be president.
>>
>>705746037
Ever been to a white ghetto?

They are even more dangerous

Not as dangerous as Red Lake though

Just saying, poverty has a huge impact
>>
>>705746098
What makes friends a bad show?
>>
>>705746098
I can agree to all of that.
>>
>>705745674
I think rainbows are pretty
>>
>>705746098
Friends was ok, at least compared to other sitcoms of the same type that have come out since. Apart from that, agreed.
>>
Only Scandinavians are white.

The rest or wogs with an off-white paint job.
>>
>>705746234
seriously?

>ditsy blond is friends with two smart and successful redheads?
>mimbo is friends with two smart and successful dudes?
>all of them childhood friends who live in the same apartment complex?
>ACROSS THE HALL FROM EACH OTHER?
>they all happen to hang out in the same coffee shop all of the time
>and its not a constant orgy?

that show is just full of what
>>
America has some stupidly outdated laws.

Guns should be illegal

Weed is a gateway drug

Black Lives Matter is a shit organisation that breeds more hatred

People who are mentally handicapped shouldn't be allowed to vote.
>>
>>705746218
>They are even more dangerous
[ citation needed ]

Here are citations confirming what I wrote, black areas being the most dangerous (I'm citing the FBI stat, not AmRen, if you are triggered by and institution for advancements of the interest of white people):

> http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
>>
>>705746037
Not an opinion, you deny scientific fact.
>>
Brown eyes are more attractive then Blue eyes.
>>
>>705746218
Where I live white ghettos don't exist. It's all niggers and chinks living in the ghettos. Poor white people just live on the streets doing heroin or fent
>>
>>705746385
Evidence for weed being a gateway drug? I think it's milk. Every junkie started on milk.
>>
Gun Safety should be taught in all schools.

Majority of Welfare recipients are actually white

Muslims aren't bad people, bad muslims are bad people

Christians aren't bad people, bad christians are bad people

Why is pot a schedule 1 drug, but Di-morphine (heroin) and Amphetamine are schedule two. WHAT?

There should be a maximum wage law tied to the lowest paid employee

Trickle down economics doesn't work

Single payer health care is proven to work
>>
blonde hair is the worst, so are curls
>>
>>705746553
Fuck you and your feces coloured eyes.
>>
>>705745674
Seinfeld was probably one of the worst shows on television.
>>
Anybody with peanut allergies should be put to death. Dying to a nut isn't a trait that shold be passed on.
>>
>>705746642
Fuck you mutant scum. Brown is superior.
>>
File: tmp_30952-images-2057192332.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_30952-images-2057192332.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
>>705746744
Nuh uh. Blue eyes master race.
>>
>>705746413
Then explain to me this: The modern human, homo sapiens, has been around for about 200'000 years. The white race is a genetic mutation that is about 20'000 years old. So in other words, in a race for "who conquers whom by intercontinental ships and warfare", blacks had a 180'000 year headstart to whites. And they lost. And they didn't even lose closely. When whites arrived in Africa, black were mostly still at stone age level of technology. So in 180'000 years of isolation, they advanced NOTHING. Who's to blame? The welfare state? Bad schools? Rap music? Systemic racism? Slavery?

Why does every organ adapt to Darwinian selective pressure, except the brain? A forensic anthropologist can see if a skeleton is male, female, black, white or asian by looking only at the bones. Clearly different athletic ability was selected over the thousands of years, which is the reason, why a soccer match between France and Netherlands is indistinguishable from a soccer match between Ghana and Cameroon. Blacks are genetically the better athletes, I have no problem admitting that and I want to see the best soccer players on the field, so they're going to be mostly black.

Now you have to answer me why was skeletal build up, muscular buildup, height, testosterone level, force production over time and who knows what else selectively bred through survival pressure of the different climatic and topological circumstances people find themselves in, but not the most expensive (in terms of calories per mass) organ we have? EVERYTHING else about us was adapted to different environments, except the brain. Is the brain some magic organ?

That is an extraordinary claim that requires extraordinary evidence. You say it's scientific fact? I'm going to need some sources on that.
>>
People who go around taking pictures of storefronts or billboards should be dragged out into the streets and shot.
>>
>>705746607
Unpopular opinion thread, bitch.

>tfw you realise milk is the problem for everything.
>>
>>705745674
People with low iq like truckdrivers should not be allowed to vote.
'Cunts do nothing but getting dumber evrey day how the fck sid they get the right to vote'
>>
File: AmericanStylePolicing.jpg (94 KB, 600x548) Image search: [Google]
AmericanStylePolicing.jpg
94 KB, 600x548
>>705746098
>Cops should carry tasers and not guns.
a. tasers aren't very effective against thick clothing
b. they don't always work and don't always incapacitate the target effectively
c. America's most criminal demographics often carry guns; it would be absolutely foolish and uneducated to disarm your police force when they must face them multiple times every day
>>
>>705746876
Blue eyes master race, but they say everyone with blue eyes have a single common ancestor.
>>
>>705746408
>quotes a conservative click bate site
>conservative click bate site quotes another click bate site
>click bate site has no reference
>google doesn't verify article

just saying
>>
>>705747018
Master ancestors
>>
>>705747018
Every animal on the planet has a single common ancestor. Probably a sponge or something.
>>
The original ghostbuster movies were garbage and Daft Punk's RAM was boring.
>>
>>705747113
KEK
>>
>>705747036
>certain demographic commits the most crime by a massively disproportionate margin
>certain demographic that commits the most crime by a massively disproportionate margin often lives in neighbourhoods solely among their often kind
>but the neighbourhoods inhabited solely by that certain demographic that commits a massively disproportionate amount of crime aren't the most dangerous in America

Shiggy
>>
>>705747235
*own kind
>>
>>705746972
Allow Me to explain My idea of 'police reform"

>first, all cops should have 120 credits, not 60 credits of college (4 year degree as opposed to 2)
>second, training courses should be at least two years long (effectively making the possition of police officer a Masters Degree equivalent)
>third, cops should always use buddy system, one on point, one on back up
>4, tasers should be first step on point, when that fails, back up guy unlocks gun (I can do this in 2 seconds) and becomes point.
>5 BODY CAMS DUDE
>6 all officers should have experience and participate in some from of martial arts
>7 pay cops more, give cops more vacation time, no more than 8 hour shifts
>>
File: 1473432152665-b.jpg (13 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
1473432152665-b.jpg
13 KB, 236x331
When women are "quirky" it mostly annoys the fuck out of me. I see it as some facade to cover what a dirty cunt they are.

I think humans will overwhelm the natural order of life completely.

I don't believe culture or heritage should be important, and want to strangle people who keep going on about being 1/4th irish or some other nonsense.

The US will be fine regardless of which candidate is elected.

Cars are boring.
>>
I like thin Oreos
>>
>>705747235
Yet theres still this sourcing issue
>>
>>705746627
>There should be a maximum wage law tied to the lowest paid employee

BS, please learn economics and history, this is a very stupid idea, plus the salary of the CEO divided in a company with thousands of employees, would literally change their wages a couple dollars a year, it wouldn't change shit, and you are not entitled to limit such thing

>Muslims aren't bad people, bad muslims are bad people
>Christians aren't bad people, bad christians are bad people
good people under bad influence act bad, muslim is not inherently peaceful, and you could argue that christianity wasn't a good example either, but that has changed, their maximum representations don't spread any of those antiquated ideals, whereas islam fatuas still pose a threat to society, either islam changes and updates like christianity did, or it is a big NO
>>
>>705747189
you don't have a common ancestor you sub-human.
>>
>>705747036
Are you retarded? The article clearly references the "The Color of Crime"-report which includes all the sources you need.
>>
>>705745674
Linkin Park is fucking annoying. You can achieve a prosperous life with hard work.
>>
Trump is a lieng two faced pompous bigot

When he's voted into presidency the USA will be the cause of WW3 and the end of humanity as we slowly choke on radiation from the nuclear fallout
>>
>>705746218
White ghettos are trailer parks. They are only dangerous if you cause a bunch waves. Mostly its just people trying to break into your trailer to steal your meth.
>>
The cookie part of oreos is far and away better than the cream. The cream is kinda gross, really.
>>
>>705747605
Agreed
>>
>>705747353
>1. Same.
>2. Same.
>3. I thought they already did? They do here in Australia.
>4. Disagree. Depending on the target's/targets' weapon(s), their position and sobriety, the gun should not always be the second option. Also, your colleague could be stabbed/bludgeoned in two seconds.

A better system would be to have both a taser and a gun ready in the appropriate situations, so that the taser's failure can be instantly rectified with lead.
>5. It's becoming common practice.
>6. No shit.
>7. Same unless they volunteer for more work.
>>
>>705747470
>very stupid idea
Yet trickle down economics seems to not be working the way it was promised

Show Me where in history America had a Max Wage law...

>>705747501
then post this link here

>>705747581
maybe in the city. out in rural areas though

I'm biased though because I come from one of the more impoverished areas in the States thats not in CA
>>
>>705746098
friday the 13th remake and halloween remake we're defs better other wise agree with all ur statements although trumps our anti christ saviour
>>
Hitler was actually on to something with the genocide.
>>
>>705747440
I wonder if any bureaus that investigate crime on a federal level would be able to prove that we're just fucking white male racist white supremacist neo nazi far right fear mongering Islamophobic bigots, and not people who are capable of basic observation and free thought.
>>
>>705746627
because heroin and amphetamine are both used medically by many people

read a little pothead
>>
>>705747581
No im talking about a rural area. My experience was in Oklahoma. Most the time. If you left people alone and were civil to an extint people just left you alone. If youre running around causing problems then they do this weird Jerry Springer shit where they all gather up and start yelling and fighting
>>
File: 1474647574985.gif (968 KB, 499x374) Image search: [Google]
1474647574985.gif
968 KB, 499x374
>>705746972
how about you just make guns illegal

Second amendment defenders give me aneurysms.
>>
>>705747984
>>705747720
Sorry clicked wrong one
>>
File: GunFreeZone.jpg (39 KB, 437x500) Image search: [Google]
GunFreeZone.jpg
39 KB, 437x500
>>705747999
Excellent idea comrade!!!1!!!1!
>>
File: rickandmorty.jpg (111 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
rickandmorty.jpg
111 KB, 960x540
>>705745674
school is not for smart people. i truly believe people with average to below average IQ should be segregated from people with above average IQ. modern schools hold back the best and brightest.
>>
Ds2 was a good game
>>
>>705747720
>Yet trickle down economics seems to not be working the way it was promised
citation needed
in fact it is demonstrated to work, adjustated to inflation PCI increased steadily in every country and poberty declined everywhere, middle class is not shrinking despite missinformed mainstream media, and not, median household income is not a valid parameter, households now have less members precisely because they have more acquisitive power and they can afford to live by themselves

>Show Me where in history America had a Max Wage law...
what is this kind of question?
it is basic math
Macdonalds employees 1.9
millions
CEO wage 7.2M
wage upgrade by stealing millions to the CEO because... reasons: 3 USD
>>
>>705747827
Look into the The Color of Crime report, which this idiot >>705747720 is too dumb to find the link to in my originally linked source, so here it is: http://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

The authorities have started to lump "crimes committed by Hispanics" together with "crimes committed by whites", to prop up the "white" crime rate. However, they do differentiate Hispanics and whites when they are victims. So what is it? Are Hispanics white or not? Apparently they are, when they are criminal and they are not, when they are the victim.
>>
>>705747702
>3: here in the states, it depends on jurisdiction and what the cop is assigned to that day.
>4 valid point, hence 6
>7: not sure how much I agree with allowing volunteering for more hours in an already extremely stressful job.

>>705747827
you said it, not Me

>>705747901
Lets think about this for a moment...
Prescribing an addictive substance right off the bat (the states has a huge problem with this) for something that could be resolved using less dramatic strategies
>Some countries, such as South Korea and Japan, have banned substituted amphetamines even for medical use.[230][231] In other nations, such as Canada (schedule I drug),[232] the Netherlands (List I drug)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amphetamine

and whats wrong with being a "pot head"?

>>705747984
fucking poor people...
>>
I love niggers.
>>
People who regularly visit 4chan are just lonely souls looking for a friendship based on truth, and in our society truth is only possible when one is anonymous.
>>
>>705745674
Every single Italian around the world should be tortured and killed.
>>
>>705746181

Oh, please. Like that's any different from what Americans said about Christianity in regard to Native Americans.
>>
>>705747999
sure bro, I'm sure criminals will comply
>>
File: ny-crime-stats.jpg (118 KB, 992x768) Image search: [Google]
ny-crime-stats.jpg
118 KB, 992x768
>>705747827
>>705748125
And btw, they do that, because when enough white people realize how massively they get fucked over by the government, by being taxed to feed and house these animals, while having to endure their criminal, savage behavior, only because the democrats need their low IQ voting base, they'd probably start just purging the land from non-whites (with the exception of asians).

Pic related. If we simply kicked out brown'ish people, violent crime rates would fall to practically zero.
>>
>>705745674
Hillary will destroy America.
>>
>>705748187
Confirmed troll lol or you just like to argue about shit you havent experienced first hand i cant decide
>>
>>705746098
What the fuck makes you mention that Trump sucks twice and only secondarily mention that Clinton does also. That cunt is a cunt and she should be put down.
>>
>>705746876

Gross. With all that makeup she looks like a dental hygenist from Alabama who's hoping to marry one of her patients so she can move out of her uncle's spare bedroom.
>>
>>705746972
> America's most criminal demographics often carry guns; it would be absolutely foolish and uneducated to disarm your police force when they must face them multiple times every day

I live in a country in which they tried to disarm the police like this.
It didn't go well.
>>
>>705748208
This
>>
>>705748326
Exactly! You prove my point! They actually believed that stuff so they acted accordingly. If you don't want to be killed, raped, imprisoned or simply chased off your land, you better start activating your cultural immune system against Islam. And trust me, white christian settlers are saints compared to the savage muslims. Just sayin'.
>>
>>705747999
You're not worthy of those trips. Hand them over.
>>
>>705745674
Moot did nothing wrong
>>
>>705746896

>The white race is a genetic mutation that is about 20'000 years old. So in other words, in a race for "who conquers whom by intercontinental ships and warfare", blacks had a 180'000 year headstart to whites.

wtf?

you realize those white people were just black before that, right? you're talking like they poofed out of nowhere.
>>
Pedophiles should be allowed to come out and get help without fear of being hunted down. It is the fear that keeps them in the shadows and the temptation that keeps the minority offending. If they were allowed to get help confidentially without fear of being reported to the authorities (non-offenders that is) then it can help lower the abuse rate.
>>
>>705748110
Trickle down economics is the idea that the people at the top should get any and all profits and divvy it out as they see fit, yes?

As a result of this, we have seen
>predatory lending
>stagflation
>an overall decrease in domestic production
>decrease in domestic production happens for two reasons
>those at top get more pay for paying foreign workers less
>because all the wealth goes to the top and not the middle, the majority of people no longer have the spending power to keep an economy going like it was in the 50's and 60's

"BS, please learn economics and history, this is a very stupid idea, plus the salary of the CEO divided in a company with thousands of employees, would literally change their wages a couple dollars a year, it wouldn't change shit, and you are not entitled to limit such thing"

so you change your argument to be one of economics and history to one of math? see green text and image

>>705748125
you made the argument. burden of proof is on you. I look and couldn't find. Want to convince Me your right, find a reliable source. shouldn't be hard.

>>705748485
Trump is a billionaire, Clinton is not
>>
>>705746197
Where do you live I've never heard of this?
>>
I personally hate prog metal and think that it's just for showing off and that the music isn't actually good.
Opeth are overrated.
>>
>>705748608
> you realize those white people were just black before that, right? you're talking like they poofed out of nowhere.

Yes, I'm aware of that. Of course they were black. That's why I wrote "genetic mutation" and not "poofed out of nowhere".

What's your point? That white people are actually black? If you think that, you are wrong, because that would mean every species is actually every other species, because if I trace the mutations far enough back, a crocodile and a Labrador have a common ancestor.
>>
>>705746098
Agree with all except that shit about sluts
>>
File: trickle graph.jpg (46 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
trickle graph.jpg
46 KB, 600x435
>>705748110
oh, and because I know you furiously typing too
>>
File: bait.jpg (281 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
bait.jpg
281 KB, 640x480
FEMINISM IS THE FUCKING BEST THING EVER
>>
>>705746385
Agreed
>>
>>705748346
The black market would be affected badly by illegality. It boggles my mind that Americans still think they are safer when they feel they can act as vigilantes and stop crime themselves by indiscriminately pulling out a gun when they feel threatened.

I live in the UK and we bans guns but plenty of people own them. Same with all European countries and they have virtually no gun crime compared to the US.

All countries that have legal guns have more gun crime. That's undeniable.
>>
>>705745674
Joe Rogan is not a very smart guy and his podcast is mostly him bullshitting everyone.
>>
>>705748904
actually I was about to tell you that I didn't know what trickle down economics was, so end up macking a stupidl comment.

lemme recheck the conversation.
not an excuse but not native english.
>>
>>705748428
not agreeing or disagreeing with you. just saying

>source is NYC Police Department, but no actual information gathering?
>The New Century Foundation is an organization founded in 1994 known primarily for publishing American Renaissance. From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund,[1][2][3] and has been described as a white supremacist group,[4] which its founder, Jared Taylor, denies, calling it white separatist.
>not what I would call a decent source....

If your such a white supremacist, then you would do well to read up on your Goebels
>blame your enemy of doing the exact thing your doing, and the public won't think your doing it.
>>
>>705748752
You realise that statement makes Trump look even better. Clinton and Trump are both money hungry in different ways. Pointing out that Trump has more money than Clinton does not makes her look better. The difference is that Trump has mentioned numerous times in the past (20 or so years ago) before his success in business, that if it comes to it, he will run for president. If he sees that America is going to shit, he will be the man to step in and do his part to fix the broken economy.
>>
>>705749060
trickle down (or reganomics) is the idea that the top earners in a country shouldn't have to pay more than every one else despite the fact that the people at the top can afford a much higher tax rate than most and still live a much more luxurious life style
>>
>>705748752
> you made the argument. burden of proof is on you. I look and couldn't find. Want to convince Me your right, find a reliable source. shouldn't be hard.

I hate dumb people so much, I swear to god. Okay, here we go. On page 9 you find a citation of the CA Dept. of Justice "Crime in California" report of 2013. You can see there, that the rate of blacks being arrested for violent crime is five times that of whites, which is even more significant if you consider that whites outnumber blacks greatly.

Now you can argue that A) the CA DoJ is a white supremacist organization and made that up, or B) that there is no correlation of arrest being made and crimes committed.

Then we have to go deeper into that rabbit hole and find another table in the report, citing equally reliable sources (which doesn't do us any good, because you apparently think that government agencies cook their books or whatever kept you from accepting that data before) that compare victim reports with arrests and find them to be roughly 1:1.

In other words, no matter how good the stats that I'm going to present to you are, they'll never be good enough, because you have a preconceived opinion that all races are equal in character and merit and no amount of data, logic and argument will change that, which ironically makes you a bigot.
>>
>>705746900
Are you saying opinions are not made by collecting information? Are you stupid or something?
>>
>>705747498

You are literally mentally inferior
also not samefag
>>
>>705748752
>>705749342
http://fusion.net/story/174515/donald-trump-president-oprah-interview/

Just thought I'd back up my (20 or so years ago) with some evidence to that.
>>
>>705746896
No such thing as race, not scientifically. Source? All of them. There are actually different species of humans and you are crying about melanin content. Fuck outta here you mongoloid sub human.
>>
Mudmen are alright.
>>
>>705746920
I'd like to include you in this.
>>
>>705746627
Fun fact: there are only three official races: African Caucasian and asian. Guess which race gets lumped with the Hispanic population? You guessed it, Caucasians.

Also, we don't look at "more" of a race being on welfare, we look at the percentages. Our country is only 13.2% African descent, but 69% Caucasian. No fucking wonder there is more on welfare.

Stop watching Rachel Maddow you fucking faggot.
>>
>>705749108
> >not what I would call a decent source....

I hate to sound so pissed, but you are like the guy before, who couldn't find the relevant report in the link I posted.

Look here: http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

This is referenced in the link which is source for the claim that is made in the graphic.

What's the matter? Is it because everybody is used to hitting the first link that Google coughs up to find whatever they were looking for? It literally takes 30 seconds to diagonally read over the article and find the source... I'm at a loss.

Again: AmRen is NOT the source. AmRen simply delivers the message, citing the NYPD as source.
>>
>>705748953
Freedom does not equal safety. Why is that a strange concept. You traded the freedom to effectively defend yourself if needed for a false sense of security. Ask Lee Rigbys father if he feels safe. Humans have ALWAYS victimized other humans. All that has changed is the tools (Not even all that much either)
>>
>>705749489
im saying you can go fuck yourself
and my opinion is final, idgaf what you say
>>
>>705746725
Peanuts are not nuts. There are a type of legume.
>>
>>705749420
> top earners in a country shouldn't have to pay more
but taxes are percentages, so they still do, isn't this correct?

>>705748904
this is just my theory, so could be wrong... but wouldn't this be the normal outcome on a global economy? I mean, if the income growth is directly tied to the work on other countries, obviously that will increase the PCI in those countries, isn't this an unavoidable outcome, and I would say... desirable income..?
opinion on this please?
>>705748752
>>705748904
could you please state your opinion, I mean what do you consider to be wrong, and what would be a solution, or just point out what is wrong and why?
genuinely interested in this topic
>>
>>705749606
you're mentally handicapped, i bet you had someone write that message out for you, fag
>>
>>705749342
How do you suppose he's going to do that?

>hes in debt to every banker and their mother
>pays the same illegal immigrants he wants to kick out/ban
>every business he "runs" goes to shit
>wealth fluctuates based on "[his] feelings"
>what ever wealth he does have is associated with his name, not anything he's really done.
>or it came from his inheritance.

>>705749468
oh, so now we are talking about a singular state? Tell Me, how does this extrapolate to the whole population of USA?

See I remember looking at this amrem.org article and seeing a USA DOJ report. I could have been mistaken though.

I love though how you're still not providing any data, let alone the reference material to prove a point, and then call Me "dumb". At least I can make My point with out name calling.

>Now you can argue that A) the CA DoJ is a white supremacist organization and made that up, or B) that there is no correlation of arrest being made and crimes committed.

I can argue what ever I god damned well please thank you. I don't need you to tell Me what to argue.
>>
>>705747543
Dat crapatalist propaganda
>>
>>705745674
Free Will doesn't make sense if you're an atheist.
>>
>>705747901
So is pot, idiot. Read some.
>>
>>705747398
Cars are the single biggest waste of money in the world.
>>
File: moly.jpg (42 KB, 604x476) Image search: [Google]
moly.jpg
42 KB, 604x476
>>705749674
> No citations
> No argument
> Only ad hominems and handwaving

Are you even trying, you emotion driven r-selected vermin?
>>
>>705746385

Weed isn't the gateway, the dealers are, as most drug dealers are selling the harder stuff as well and PUSH pot users into it like a used car salesman. Pot sold legally would not have this issue.
>>
File: 1473085871140.jpg (11 KB, 236x285) Image search: [Google]
1473085871140.jpg
11 KB, 236x285
>>705750077
>>705750088
>>
>>705750077
what? It makes perfect sense, why does God need to exist for free will to exist?
>>
>>705748585
Go back to /pol fucktard
>>
>>705750077
Freewill doesn't make sense if you're anything.

Does the insane man choose the actions he takes? if no then why do you?
>>
>>705746098
7/8
>>
I like pineapple on pizza
>>
>>705750003
> oh, so now we are talking about a singular state? Tell Me, how does this extrapolate to the whole population of [...]

qed.
>>
charlotte and tokyo ghoul are awful
>>
>>705750190
because he is retarded.
>>
>>705750203
What's the problem? Don't like open borders across boards?
>>
>>705746037
Replace race with poverty and you have a fact
>>
>>705750190
What would cause Free Will? Without a "soul" or something outside of casualty, we're just complex biological machines at the mercy of outside forces influencing all of our actions. Besides, no evidence exists in support of Free Will.
>>
>>705750121
Every drug sold legally wouldn't have this problem. You can't mention weed being a gateway as then people put on their big boy pants and start defending it. Damn, potheads. Reason it's on the 'Unpopular opinion' thread.
>>
>>705748841
White is not a species.
>>
>>705750256
what's wrong with you? how can you state such a thing, you should be ashamed.
>>
>>705746197
i gag and cry a little when i see kids with nutella sandwiches
>>
>>705745820
Same
>>
>>705745674
rogan isnt that great a comedian, love hte podcast but he get preachy and his comedy is the same worn out shit its been fro the past 10 years
>>
>>705750354
Nope. There's actually a negative correlation between poverty and crime, as can be observed during periods like the great depression. Crime rates fell.
>>
>>705748841
You are saying black and white is like lab and crocodile? Holy shit you are dumb. More like polar bear and brown bear. No real differences just color.
>>
>>705746098
>sluts arent bad people

youd be suprised, you should just stick to the fact that you like whores as do i but yo for real there is allot of anger in women thats why they like fucked up stuff in bed
>>
>>705746098
I agree entirely, mang :^)
>>
>>705747353
This is actually pretty good

However when dealing with niggers a pistol should be your first line of defence, or an assault rifle
>>
>>705745674
The Destiny DLC "Rise of Iron" is the single biggest rip off and no one seems to be talking about that. They charge $30 for like, 10 missions and a few guns and say "but we worked for a year on it"

That's not a year's worth of content, and it certainly isn't fucking $30 worth.
>>
>>705750215
>Does the insane man choose the actions he takes?
you would need to properly define a very strict definition of insanity or even better sanity, and I'm sorry to disappoint but there is not a proper understanding.

>if no then why do you?
since last question can't be solved until proper conversation happens, this questions lacks of value.
>>
>>705745674
>All opinions ever
>>
>>705750215
True, there are some issues with Free Will in Christianity. Problems with duality and "original sin".
>>
>>705749924
So yes.
>>
>>705749610
>http://fusion.net/story/174515/donald-trump-president-oprah-interview/

Idk. If anything he moved his mouth, made some sounds, but didn't really say anything. I think this is called duck speaking, right?

>>705749843
Again, I can make My point with out name calling.

Also, I don't watch TV

Now, care to provide some reference material to further enhance your view point, or are you just going to keep calling Me names?

>>705749916
>>705749916
>http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf

Thank you!
Will read it in a moment

>>705749946
>but taxes are percentages, so they still do, isn't this correct?
In theory yes, in practice no.
My mom is a state employed educator. Mitt Romney (the Mormon who ran for president) payed less both as a percentage and as a whole as what My mom paid in state and federal tax for the same year (2011, if I'm right, he payed %13 tax when all said and done with)

My opinion is reflected by the statistics that we are the only developed country save for China, Russia, and the UK that practice 'trickle down" in some form. I'm sure there are others out there, but I can't think of them right now (japan, mexico maybe). things are not well in their economies at all (save for their over inflated stock prices)
>>
its probably not an unpopular opinion on /b but jesus fuck any marvel and dc movie is utter garbage, no expections. all of them bland boring cancerous shit tier movies
>>
>>705749924
Little snowflake gets angry when somebody ask him to use reasoning.
>>
>>705749953
>you don't have a common ancestor you sub-human.

Care to explain the thought process on that claim then, retard?
>>
>>705750663
You mean Leibniz was full of shit?

Say it ain't so.
>>
>>705750387
I never claimed that. Still doesn't invalidate my point, that trying to argue "whites are actually black, because they are genetic mutation from them" is wrong. German Shepherds are not actually Labradors, only because one is bred from the other (in case they are. I'm not going to dig into dog breeding to fight pointless battles on 4chan. you get the point.).
>>
>>705749924
opinions are subjective. some people collect info on the shit they have an opinion on some people do, which further proves it's subjective.
>>
>>705746627
1.) According to this site, majority of welfare recipients are black even at 13% of the population.
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/

2. A Huge majority of muslims believe in Sharia Law over democracy. Also believe gays should be jailed so your equivalency between Christians and Muslims is false.

3. Minimum Wage is a pointless concept. It is in the employeers best interest to pay a employee fair wages. This was demonstrated when Ford increased wages of workers. Those who cry for arbitrary min. wage increases are literally pricing themselves out of the market. You want 15 an hour to reheat burgers? Well that kid who was going to go to college now decided why go into debt when he can start making 30,000 a year. Now these more qualified people return to the positions these burger flippers had and they are no longer valuable in the market.
>>
>>705750743
because i knew it would get little people like you upset
>>
>>705748044
thats not the idea behind it retard and if you think that's the goal then you're a mongoloid fuck face
>>
George Carlin and Bill Hicks had some interesting insights as far as comedians go, but they were never really laugh-out-loud funny.
>>
>>705750726
not even mad, it's funny seeing the interpretations make when they see certain comments
>>
File: 1473961025325.jpg (8 KB, 272x252) Image search: [Google]
1473961025325.jpg
8 KB, 272x252
>>705746385
>weed is a gateway drug
>2016
>>
>>705750631
A man with a tumor to the brain, after biopsy it is confirmed as the cause of his hyper aggressive behavior.

does he have the ability to control his aggression?
>>
>>705747036
>http://www.amren.com/news/2015/07/new-doj-statistics-on-race-and-violent-crime/
You do realize the screen shots in the article has their source on them.......
>>
>>705749843
These are not biological races. They are things made up in the sixties.
>>
I liked chappie
>>
>>705750856
>tfw someone posts an opinion on someone elses opinion when they're obviously what that other person mentioned kek
>>
>>705750680
so the solution is enforcing the same percentual tax IMO, and don't allow such instances to happen, if this would be the reality, would you say that further taxation would need to take place and if yes, why?
>>
>>705750003
How do I suppose? I don't. He is the man who is business minded. Putting him into this position of power is the best thing to do for America right now. Allowing him the resources of a president is the only thing we can do to fix the economy. Hillary has no chance at this. Let's stop America from being cucked for fuck sake.

I don't want to just dismiss all of your points about being in debt to bankers, his businesses going to shit, having wealth associated with his name and "not anything he's really done". But to put it in his words "That's just business, baby" and look who has come out on top, He's still a billionaire. He played the right cards.
>>
>>705750499
No, I'm not saying that. Of course the genetic difference between a Labrador and a crocodile is much greater than that between a black person and white person.

The point was to tackle the argument, that "one being a mutation of the other, still makes them the same kind", which is wrong.

As illustrated by the lab-croc example, because from the croc to the lab, every intermediate species was "just a mutation" of the previous. So if the "it's just a mutation"-argument works for croc to not-quite-croc and so forth, it must also work for croc to lab, which is clearly idiotic, as you so graciously pointed out.
>>
>>705750116
What is race smart man? Scientifically there are no biological human races. I don't need to argue an already established fact. Try again, friend.
>>
>>705746744
BLUE EYE MASTER RACE BITCH
>>
>>705750313
I'm retarded because I refuse to believe in something that isn't supported by the evidence?
>>
>>705750680

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43
>>
>>705750088
Truth shows in the numbers.
>>
>>705750890
>A man with a tumor to the brain, after biopsy it is confirmed as the cause of his hyper aggressive behavior.
I'm aware of that case.

the answer is more complex than what you think, don't have time sorry, it is more important to debate first what sanity is, before we get into abnormalities
>>
>>705747398
you've obviously never driven a fast car
>>
>>705746098
I agree 100% with everything there
>>
>>705750372
Free will is simply the concept that an individual makes their own choices. What causes it is irrelevant, an angry person may have hormones that make them prone to anger but they still have the ability to choose how to react. Soul or without a soul, one could argue our self aware brains are the source of our free will.
>>
File: there I said it.gif (442 KB, 500x250) Image search: [Google]
there I said it.gif
442 KB, 500x250
>>705745674
I can't be bothered to get mad about Bronies or Furries. I can't bring myself to give a shit what they do or what they like. Whenever I see 4chan get assblasted about ponies or whatever, I honestly, do not understand it.

I earnestly believe that this entire election year was a mistake. Dump and Shillary should be shot and replaced with different candidates and we should have an entirely new election.

Buck Ofama would have been a great president, had he not been such a pussy. Letting congress push him around screwed him and us.

I lament that no one can just like anything anymore. Whenever you say you like something it's always "lel x-fag" or "cuck" or some such nonsense. We have become way too fucking predictable.

Marriage is actually great if the right people get married for the right reasons.

/v/ is more cancer than any of the other boards.

The 90's weren't all that good.

I believe BLM could've been a great idea if they didn't have a bunch of fucking retards speaking for them.

I'm an oldfag and I don't know, nor have I ever given a fuck, who Boxxy is.
>>
>>705750937
I understand, but those are the ones that the fbi uses when compiling crime data
>>
>>705751042
evidence and free will, dunning-kruger and pseudointelectual BS keep it up.
HINT: there is no certainty.
>>
>>705750215
Because I am self aware, the insane man is not.
>>
>>705746710
You want that on your tombstone faggot?
>>
>>705747547
good luck with killary you cuck
>>
>>705751027
> Still no sources
> Still no argument, only reference to authority
> No ad hominems, although that's probably because of filters.

To be honest, I don't care if the genetic difference between blacks and whites, or whites and asians, etc. is officially classified as "species", "race", "kin", "family" or whatnot. What matters is that the genetic difference, no matter how minuscule it may seem to be, is the difference between Rhodesia and Zimbabwe.
>>
>>705750812
>tip fedora
>I made a stupid claim that I actually believe and I cant back it up
>Im mentally challenged
>...no wait im not! I was all an elaborate ruushhh to get people upset
>im so smart
>tip fedora

kill yourself
>>
>>705751258
>garauntee
unaware of what that means.
>>
>>705746098

I agree 100% with nearly everything there
>>
>>705751185
I'll cut to the chase; what scientific evidence exists supporting the idea of Free Will, in contrast to causality?
>>
>>705746710
It's hit and miss with WAY more miss.
>>
>>705750813
triggered
>>
>People that say evolution is just a theory should be euthanized. assuming any formal scientific education.
>people that claim to know economics and make drastic claims with little to no knowledge of the actual subject should also be euthanized.
>voting doesn't win an election, money does.
>>
>>705751266
So nothing then?
>>
>>705746578
lol then you obviously don't live in the US.
There are some white ghettos especially in the poor south which are full of blacks and whites with little education, little money, and little hope. A lot of gang violence and violent crime in those decripit places
>>
File: SNAPCharts1_1.png (14 KB, 570x424) Image search: [Google]
SNAPCharts1_1.png
14 KB, 570x424
>>705750786
>http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statistics/
I can't find their source for this information either.

Huge majority of christians think that gays should be stoned so...

Say that to the bloomers who worked for 3 months during the summer to pay for college the rest of the year.

>It is in the employeers best interest to pay a employee fair wages

I'm rather sure its in the employers immediate interest to pay as little as they can for the most return (profit). Have you ever ran a business?

>>705750893
yes, but not the actual study. same with pic related.

>>705751016
"just business" huh? so its magically ok because hes a billionaire?

>>705751094
will read
>>
>>705751352
How could there be? Its requires an outside look at the entire universe to actually prove
>>
>>705751322
it's working perfectly
>tip fedora
>>
Sol Invictus is the best Faith No More album.
>>
>>705751021
Yeah after millions of fucking years. Humans haven't even been around long enough to evolve like that.
>>
>>705749920
>freedom to effectively defend yourself
Firearms are only effective defensive weapons when you are protecting yourself from someone else with a firearm.

Let me put it this way: Italy, France, Germany and the UK has a lot of gangs, extremist muslims and generally dangerous people. But they don't have guns because they are illegal. If we legalised firearms you can be sure as hell they would access them immediately through a now-saturated black market or just from a licensed retailer and go nuts in the streets.

Then escalation occurs and you get people using guns in situations like domestic disputes. You get teenagers and young adults fooling around with their parents guns they steal out of the basement when they're away.
>>
>>705745674
>White people can't take being offended, which is why they get assblasted when people say they aren't the masterrace

>Some black people can be good

>poor whites are pretty much just as bad as poor blacks
>>
>>705751410
go study geology then
same with economics
and perhaps right now thats the way it is with voting. but just remember, if your vote didn't count, then there wouldn't be so much effort into making you think it didn't
>>
>>705751322
"I was only pretending to be retarded!"
>>
>>705751461
Right. So for the same reason I don't believe in Heaven or Hell, I don't believe in Free Will.
>>
>>705751352
none.
there is no evidence on the contrary either, and the debate is very illogical.

if we don't have free will, the act of having a debate over it is completely worthless at least for the lack of a better word, if we do, you are wrong.

So either it is worthless, or you are wrong, pick one.
>>
>>705751185
Is it really more complex?
the man is being forced to perform acts he otherwise would not do.

does this then mean freewill can be switched on or off?

how about the autistic boy who cannot stop hitting himself in the head, is he really in control?

is the normal, healthy adult who gets dumped really in control when he cries after?
or is it just neurons firing causing effects for an evolutionary purpose, but which we describe as 'emotion'.
>>
>>705746028
He said UNPOPULAR
>>
File: 2013-Food-Stamp-by-race-chart.jpg (97 KB, 604x559) Image search: [Google]
2013-Food-Stamp-by-race-chart.jpg
97 KB, 604x559
>>
>>705751273
what is self-aware?
if you're not self-aware you don't posses freewill?

What about a Christian man that is also insane?
God didn't give him sanity, therefore he didn't get free will.
>>
>>705751333
Checked

Also, with a masters in economics it gives me a god damn migraine every time someone makes a retarded claim then says learn economics. If it was that simple it wouldn't take so much fucking math to figure out what the fuck is going on.
>>
>>705751215
Simply making a choice is not evidence of Free Will. I can make a computer program that does that.
>>
>>705745674
Op is not a faggot
>>
File: cb15-16_graphic1.jpg (115 KB, 648x648) Image search: [Google]
cb15-16_graphic1.jpg
115 KB, 648x648
>>
File: 402683main_EC92-1284-1_full_full.jpg (682 KB, 3000x2382) Image search: [Google]
402683main_EC92-1284-1_full_full.jpg
682 KB, 3000x2382
>>705751770
>mfw economists aren't billionaires so how do billionaires become billionaires???
>>
>>705751668
Guess atheism would be worthless too. You a fan of Pascal?
>>
>>705751610
Last I checked every politician is screaming at the top of his/her lungs for you to go vote. Along with every radio/tv broadcast. The fuck do you mean? And I have a masters in econ...
>>
>>705751770
sorry, it was a stupid remark, I completely agree with you, gotta go, was a great conversation, hope you anser my last comment, for when I come back.
>>
File: 1473733302081.png (266 KB, 308x364) Image search: [Google]
1473733302081.png
266 KB, 308x364
>Game of Thrones is overrated
>Legion saved WoW
>Chicago is the beat city in the US
>/b/ used to be good
>Mushrooms and Olives on pizza is cancer
>Bioshock series best games of all time
>>
>>705751865
Old money.
>>
>>705745674
hillary is OK. no worse than any other politician.

i'm still not voting for her, but i don't see any reason to hate her that is based in reality.
>>
>>705751250
Fine, as long as you acknowledge that
>>
>>705751880
Atheism is worthless, the only logical answer is agnosticism.
>>
>>705746098
my nigga niga bitch niga nigga
>>
>>705751320
You need some citation too mate
I could make the claim that people 10000 years ago were smarter due to the amount of information they had to store in their brains (hunting tactics, topology etc) (hence larger brains)
While the phenotype of the black people seem to be more athletic this does not mean that their mental capabilities are inferior.
My claim would be that they are culturally inferior which makes them lack incentive. Asians, hispanics, indian all climb the ladder in 2-3 generations.
>>
>>705751668
Worthless, just enjoying the ride.
>>
>>705751891
Time stamped pics, or it didn't happen

and if you where a politician, would you say anything else?
>>
>>705751823
So single father is the optimal parenting scenario?
>>
The war on drugs is bullshit, USA should just tax and sell it, and let retards shoot up heroin if they wanted, but enforce a yearly or 6monthly check up to see if you still are a productive member of society. This way junkies can junk until their actions start affecting others

The border control people should shoot to kill, and not catch and spend money deporting anyone. Shoot trespassers, shoot survivors again, ilegal immigration suddenly decreases, also number of mexican filth decreases, win win
>>
>>705751782
Fun test for choices and freewill.

Lay a pen in front of you.

Count 10 seconds.

2 choices.

1. pick it up.
2. let it sit

by the end you've made a choice.

but why didn't you do the other option?
>>
>>705751668
We witness causality on a daily basis. It's the reason psychology is a science.
>>
>>705752007
lawls
>>
File: Eye.jpg (81 KB, 740x450) Image search: [Google]
Eye.jpg
81 KB, 740x450
>>705746876
i find dark brown eyes really relaxing, blue eyes just look fake
>>
I don't want to die
>>
>>705751221
You know what, fuck it, here's some more

I'm black and I've never dealt with racism. Ever. Nothing gives me more second hand embarrassment than BLM nonsense spouting about cops. I knew cops grewing up and I'd never felt safer with them around.

"Nigger" is way too funny to be offensive to me. It doesn't even sound like a real word.

Family Guy is so unfunny to me that I get unreasonably angry whenever I see it on TV. My sister loves it and I cannot for the life of me, understand why.

Say what you will about the Nazi's we would've have half the shit we have now (technology wise) if it weren't for them.

If you're complaining about trivial shit while you're holding a smartphone in your hand, I have to fight the urge to slap the shit out of you.

Anyone who buys anything from Apple is a fucking idiot.

Kevin Hart isn't funny.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force was probably one of the best written shows on TV

I kind of like Panic! At the Disco in small doses.
>>
>>705752040
>The war on drugs is bullshit
YES
> USA should just tax and sell it
Yeaah....
>tax and sell it
errr
>tax
nope.
nope.
nope.

should be like any other commodity.
GST at the most.
>>
File: 1449438190127.jpg (44 KB, 323x443) Image search: [Google]
1449438190127.jpg
44 KB, 323x443
>>705745674
I wish Joe-sama was my daddy
>>
Women rights ruined western family traditionalism
>>
>>705751453
I think you would be hard pressed to find anything even talking about how the "majority" of Christians want to stone gays. Last time I checked it was the muslim countries killing them not the "christian" ones.

I dont own a business but I do have my degree in Economics with a minor in Business. Its the conventional logic that "Hey lets just shave every bit of profit out of our workers we can" However, that is the fools way of running a business. When employers pay fair wages to employees, the rates of turnover decrease (Costs money and time to train new workers), Productivity increases, and the wages attract high quality workers, and thus overall profit increases. This has been shown in cases such as Ford. If you dont believe me look up the concept of Efficiency wages.

Also, for the study sources, it is, they used the numbers on that table to create the infographics you see below them.
>>
>>705752004
No. I wouldn't say anything else, which is why the system is fucked. But that's another story all together. International political economics has 3 laws. 1 of which is that politicians will always pursue the action that most benefits them/ puts them up for reflection. If you believe in Keynesian economic theory you can also say that all of them acting for themselves will guide the market into a more favorable position. But Keynesian economics is full of retardation. That and I don't fucking carry my framed degree with me to work.
>>
>>705751963
Most atheists are agnostic. Besides, agnosticism is in the same boat. Life has no meaning besides what you assign it and even that is arbitrary.
>>
>>705751894
>Chicago is the best city in the world

You're god damn right.
>>
Hitler was evil
>>
>>705752173
No, it shouldnt.

When the gov wants to discourage something it taxes it, its good for the country, it gets more money and decreases the unwanted behaviour

Drug addicts are among the biggest retards in the world, drugs need to be taxed, heavily
>>
>>705751595
A gun isn't a effective defensive weapon against a knife, or a hammer, or a club? A gun is the BEST defensive weapon you can own. You think there would be nearly as many blatant migrant rapes if women in Sweden were armed? A woman cant defend herself against 1 let alone 3 men with anything other then a gun.
>>
>>705752042
Let it sit because it was easier.
>>
File: dab.jpg (368 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dab.jpg
368 KB, 1920x1080
dabbing is somewhat funny in some situations
>>
>>705752173
Don't like tax?

youre right, roads are over rated! Know what else is over rated, reading, and learning how to read. Same with public university.

Or how about electricity. Powerlines are technically owned by the federal government. It'd be a shame if something where to happen to them

Know what else is over rated. the internet. with out tax and government funded research, no computer, no internet, no phone system either (at&t was a heavily regulated monopoly)

are you christian? is that your face on the currency? thought so
>>
>>705745674
the first lady should be a whore who's used to have her tits out for the public
>>
File: 1474681152391.jpg (6 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1474681152391.jpg
6 KB, 240x240
>>705747605
>>705747677
i used to actually just scrape it off as a kid, i hate overly sweet things or an type of twinkie like cream
>>
>>705752343
>Dropped out of Art school
>Wrote a book about how he's so special and everyone else sucks
>Riles a bunch of people to believe the same stupid shit he does
>Kills anyone who disagrees
>Pussed out and An Hero'd when he lost

Not only was he evil, he was the world's first Tumblr user. Why does /pol/ like him again?
>>
>>705751636
Same, you sound more "agnostic" then atheistic. I am personally agnostic. I don't doubt its possible there is some God who created us but I also believe its just as possible there ISNT a god who created us. Therefore I choose not to waste my time worshiping anything.
>>
>>705746900
Milk does have drug like effects, it is a natural mild antidepressant
>>
>>705751320
Just insulting someone after a point is not ad hominem. It is just me insulting someone. Also when that authority is the greatest scientific minds that humanity has to offer, yes I accept that they studied the field longer then I even will and if they can explain it for me to understand I will accept the answer.
>>
>>705752173
The taxation should directly go to healthcare and support of the junkies. Much like in Switzerland
>>
I believe that God (i.e. a higher creative intelligence) exists in some way, shape, or form. I just don't give a shit.
>>
swiss lawfag here.

Feminism is important. Third wave feminism, though, is a bunch of whiny, privileged idiots who need something to bitch and moan about to feel validated and their extent of extremist idiocy is shocking sometimes. Also, they DO marginalize men, even those who want to help. Because they're men. THE IRONY.

The craze about any number of genders is fucking stupid. There's two (maybe three) sexes, anything else is called someone's sexuality, not their gender.

Trump is an utter idiot. Full-blown, ignorant, idiot. Obama put it nicely when he called him "woefully unfit". I haven't seen a candidate this unfit in a while. I'm not talking about "not on my line, not having the same views as I" but just objectively unfit.

Clinton IS the lesser of two evils. BernieOrBust, motherfuckers.

YouTubers are fucking annoying drama queens. Pewdiepie only gets hate because he's the biggest of them, but jealous bitches gonna hate. His last few videos were fucking on point and entertaining.

Most partnered Twitch streamers I've seen obviously got partnered because they knew the right people, not because their content is good. Most I've seen are just horrible entertainers.

The EU is a useless, deteriorating, dangerous organization - and I say that as someone who tends towards the left.

Muse is not a good band. They have some good songs, but they're not a good band.

Teenagers are boring in bed. They're tighter and fitter, but have too little experience to be exciting.

Anyone who calls for a ban on anything before that thing has been thoroughly analyzed and understood is an idiot.
>>
>>705752234
this is true
>>
>>705751745
Not really sure what point your trying to make here. I am self aware of my existence, of my brain and its cognitive abilities. Im not christian but if you are insane you are unaware that your in control of you actions and thus have no free will.
>>
>>705752561
never said it didn't
>>
>>705752657
>not being able to let go of your egocentric nature to the point where you NEED to believe something made the whole universe for you to exist
>>
Guys, I have a fucking great idea: Gun mounted tasers for every officer and criminal. That way it's fair, and nobody has to worry about having to take a few extra seconds to draw the other weapon. Also, put expanding handcuffs on the bullets so that as soon as somebody is shot, they expand and instantly wrap around the wrists. Here's another one, lie detector mounted taser ammunition. You ask someone a question, and if you don't like the answer, tase them and read their minds. If they're telling the truth, stop tasing them.
>>
>>705747999
>implying criminals would care
>>
File: ZSnHkX9.png (459 KB, 600x546) Image search: [Google]
ZSnHkX9.png
459 KB, 600x546
>>705748089
had good pvp and acceptable pve but soul memory ruined the whole game and makes it annoying to try multiplayer. aside from soul memory ds2 is indeed a good game and any souls fan should realize that (especially, especially after the SotFS update)
>>
>>705746098
Fuck you the newbjudge dredd movie was great. And tazers are inaccirate as fuck from a range that you could easily hit with a pistol. So "cops should carry tazers, not guns" would get people killed way more than cops carrying guns, you fucking retard.
>>
>>705751782
The crux of my argument isn't choice, its having a self aware brain. Im not saying there is any evidence of free will, I dont think its possible to prove either way.
>>
>>705749674

>different species.

Yeah, no.
>>
>>705746896
/thread

you're really schooling some, man
>>
>>705751865
Does the name, warren buffet ring a bell?
>>
>>705752479
Did all of that without tax...taxes were created to pay the debt back to the federal reserve.
>>
>>705746627
"Majority of Welfare recipients are actually white"

Majority of Amricans are white dipshit. Compared to population theres more blacks on welfare.
>>
>>705749674
>species of humans

You are a retard, you have no understanding of what defines a species
>>
>>705752745
Well I mean, when you take a look at the world and how it's setup, the way a perfect balance was found for us humans to survive, and evolve on, PLUS the fact that humans and animals have the ability to adapt, it's obvious that there is, or was, some kind of higher intelligence that may have either created us, or discovered us, and anything in between.

As for WHAT that higher intelligence is, I'm not going to kill myself over. I'm not scientist, and it doesn't really effect my individuality.
>>
>>705752902
No species of homo existed outside of no no sapien-sapein? Lol
>>
Saddam did nothing wrong
>>
Heroes of the Storm is the best moba. People just confuse accessible with casual
>>
>>705750121
i agree anyone stupid enough to want to take shit that will physically and mentally fuck them up (and not in a good way) are going to do it regardless though, legal or not
>>
>>705753061
>>705752902
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-fossils/species

Eat shit and die.
>>
>>705746098
Agreed. Except the slut part. Fucking thots
>>
File: IppKJ.jpg (58 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
IppKJ.jpg
58 KB, 480x270
>>705752260
All I'm saying is I heard a lot of things about Christians and Muslims, some good, some bad. I just tried doing some looking into it and I really can't find good stats either way on religious believes

As for your degree. again pics or didn't happen (I don't make the rules man). I can see why one would think that business owners would do the logical long term option. However you would know as well as I do that human nature doesn't work like this. Thats why we have law.

I suggest reading up on the subject of social contracts.

>>705752267
Welcome to living in a republic.

Every one I've ever seen with a degree hangs it up in their office. Just saying. Be proud of that shit man.

Just wondering. what do you do for a living?

>>705752977
>>705753032
>pic related

>>705752977
Taxes have been around for much longer than the federal reserve.

>>705752977
just... I'm not sure if I should even dignify this with a response .... this is just not how math works....

So, there are fewer black people, and this means that despite that there are for sure way fewer black people receiving welfare as compared to whites, black people are receiving more welfare than white people?

just..... what?
>>
>>705746197
Same.
>>
>>705748086
Modern American schools hold kids back. In the UK, advanced students can take early A-Levels, join G&T classes and more.
>>
>>705746876
>>705751028
like 4% of humanity have blue eyes, it will be 0% in a few decades, accept extinction mutant filth.
>>
>>705748089
Personally, I think DS2 has better gameplay than DS1. DS1 has better story and map design, and DS3 is just the worst.
>>
>>705745674
Hitler was bad
>>
>>705753312
humans are homo sapiens. There is no other species of "human beings". End of story. Enjoy the taste of shit.
>>
>>705753106
>a perfect balance was found for us humans to survive

No, what happened was simply luck, one planet had the temperature and gravity to sustain a water based atmosphere, the balance wasnt made for humans to survive, humans are just a result of millions of years of life trying to slowly adapt to the conditions we live in. Same way bacteria are slowly adapting and becoming resistant to penicillin, its a result of a lot of populations dying out and survivors passing on their genes, fit for survival. In fact, long after humankind will be dead and over, there will still be life on this poluted piece of shit of a planet, because if there is a way to live on a shit hole, life will find it

Go read some darwin before you start having kids and teach them nonsense

>it's obvious that there is, or was, some kind of higher intelligence that may have either created us, or discovered us

Arguement from ignorance, just because something you cant explain exists, doesnt mean its supernatural
>>
>>705753241
agreed

easy to learn hard to master
>>
>>705747999
They'll just get weapons that are already coming illegally from out of the country. Even if they're banned criminals already have them and won't give them up. Are you retarded? Serious question.
>>
>>705753358
Route 40 established 100 years before income tax. Well...
>>
>>705753312
Oh my god you are an actuall retard

Look at the chart and SEE how all of them besides HOMO SAPIENS are fucking EXTICNT

All the races are the same species you retard jesus christ how fucking idiotic can you be
>>
>>705751595
A gun is effective against everything. That's why it's our right to own them.
>>
>>705753241
Mobas are all pretty shit

HotS is boring as fuck
>>
I think we should only give police jobs to complete retards.
>>
>>705752140
>Family Guy is so unfunny to me
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force was probably one of the best written shows on TV
UNPOPULAR OPINIONS
>>
>>705753358
Financial analyst for Bloomberg. Or at least going for it atm. Got interview and got accepted for jan. Till them fucking off as an emt
>>
>>705746329
kek
>>
>>705753569

Exactly. Blizzard simply fucked up the advertisement. Not sure if they are gonna reintroduce it at some point, but that might help its reputation.
>>
>>705753510
> just because something you cant explain exists, doesnt mean its supernatural

>Supernatural

Read it again, sir. Never said that.

And I also never said human beings will still be here billions of years later. Or, if they do, they'll be entirely different.

And I already said I was no scientist, I just said that when you look at how the pieces of the world work together, it has to be something more than dumb luck, I just don't care who or what did it.
>>
File: tumblr_mkz3of51l71qh262mo1_500.png (197 KB, 454x342) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkz3of51l71qh262mo1_500.png
197 KB, 454x342
french critical theory is some of the most interesting and useful intellectual work we have available to us
>>
>>705746385
This combination of opinions is interesting.
>>
My opinion is that we are worthless fucking slaves, doing the same fucking thing day in, day out. If we tried to do anything about it, we'd lose our place in society.
>>
>>705753495
Homo is human, sapiens comes after that. Human is genus.
>>
>>705751453
What are you trying to prove with your huff Po snap benefit stats? That a higher proportion of black people are on welfare?
>>
>>705753358
I don't think proving my degree even matters, Nothing I said was incorrect. If a business man wants to short change his employees that's his choice. Employees can quit whenever they like. People seem to lack this notion of personal choice and instead opt for removing others personal choice. We see this US economy not in shambles because of a free market but because of government intervention.

Can you explain what you mean by the social contracts part? Doesn't that prove my point that it is in the best interests of the business owner to run a fair and equitable business, or are you implying that since its in societies best interest to have a min. wage it should be forced?
>>
>>705745674
I actually like the sound of Chinese language.I think it's cute.
>>
>>705752140
>I'm black and I've never dealt with racism.

>/b/ - Random
>The stories and information posted here are >artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as >fact.
>>
>>705753835

>I just said that when you look at how the pieces of the world work together, it has to be something more than dumb luck

Literally meaning ''I dont and cant understand or believe that it was just luck, hence god''
>>
>>705748726
Spoken like a true pedophile you sick fuck. Kys
>>
>>705746037
/Thread
>>
I think loli and shota are gross.
>>
>>705753668
Did you see me say they were living?
>>
>>705746037
Drugs are profitable, and to defend the grounds where your drugs are sold you use violence. People have been doing this since the beginning of time, replace drugs with almost anything that involves "owning" a territory.
>>
>>705754132
You said races are different species

You can only be trolling at this point
>>
>>705753952
Not who you're replying to, but you seem to be privileging non-legislative forms of power, and saying any other kind of power and restrictions on choice doesn't exist. "Employees can quit whenever they like" - and doing so wold put them into a drastically worse set of material conditions. The fetishisation of the free individual isn't the starting point of the system you want but the fantasy is requires. And how come debate team nerds are so keen to point out logical fallacies but love to cling on to the idea of free will? Even aristocratic-hierachy-bro Nietzsche said free will was a myth, that the desire to point out free will is really a desire to punish.

also:
>We see this US economy not in shambles because of a free market but because of government intervention.
You can't just state this as decided fact when it's the very issue that economic theorists has been fighting over for the past 50 years.
>>
>>705753652
US highway system was build in the 1910's and 1920's

Income tax was passed as an amendment in 1913

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sixteenth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution

>>705753812
so you essentially learned trickle down theory and as such are a full hearted believer in it? or am I missing something here?

>>705753952
Show Me exactly where and how the us government is intervening with personal employment. Is it when the US government made child labour illegal? Or when we decided that a work week was 40 hours? Do you oppose those two ideals?

I agree that in theory it is in the best interests for an employer to pay fairly. In practice though, they wont. thats just how this works.

Social contracts is the idea that we have known rules, unknown rules, Known Unknown rules, and unknown unknown rules. Because of this confusion can arise as to what the rules are. So we write the known rules down and we call this law. We talk about the known unknowns and we call this either a parliament or a congress, a legislature if you will.
>>
>>705753878
How so?
Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 29

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.