Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Why don't you own a gun yet /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 70
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x480
Why don't you own a gun yet /b/?
>>
I already do, whoever doesn't is a left-winged cuck.
>>
>>704741719
What about us left wing gun owners?
>>
where is the point in owning one?
>>
>>704741520
Own 7. Am left wing cuck.
>>
>>704741520
I have seven.
>>
because i live in Germany ( the country of restrictiveness )
>>
>>704741901
Fun on the range, outside chance of home defense, hilarious reactions when you print, something to tinker with, the ability to kill a cop at 100 yards on the off chance that serious riots ever happen.
>>
>>704741846
What the fuck are these creatures that you speak of?
>>
>>704741520
Who said I didnt
>>
>>704742065
I grew up around Black Panthers and union workers. You'd be amazed.
>>
>>704741520
I own a nice classy one 9mm high point
>>
>>704742058
sounds time and money consuming. And I life in a country where you don't need a gun for home defense and some paranoia-scenarios.
>>
>>704742203
That had better have friction tape around the grip and live in a ziplock baggie.
>>
I have 20, but more couldn't hurt
>>
>>704742308
A lot of hobbies take up time and money. I have enough of both to spare and live in a state where I can straight up kill someone for entering my home without permission. Don't hate.
>>
>>704742448
so in essence, the fact that you can be trigger happy and somewhat senseless is a plus point?
>>
>>704742650
Give me one reason why anyone would have any business being in a locked dwelling if they weren't intent on doing something criminal. I don't believe I have any moral responsibility to make sure their intentions are violent. Their disrespect for my property and my privacy are enough. I wouldn't shoot someone who immediately and unambiguously surrendered, but the onus is on them to do that.

Its not senseless, you and I just appear to have different moral compasses. No need to be a little cunt about it.
>>
>>704741719
This. Exactly this applies for me as well. I have buncha gans
>>
>>704742203
Carbine or C9?
>>
Uhhh bump.
>>
you're lucky guns are easy to get in usa
>>
>>704741520
1. Haven't had money for one yet.
2. Saving for a sniper rifle.
>>
Cuz I ain't a pussssssyyyyyyy boiiiiiii
>>
>>704743902
Easy? I'll have you know I had to sit through 2 days of classes and wait a couple months to get a permit to carry an unregistered concealed weapon here in Chicago.
>>
>>704744003
>2. Saving for a sniper rifle.
Do you have access to a great deal of land or a firing range with long range capacity? Do you realize that actual precision shooting is going to run you more for glass than for the rifle?

You're looking at a bad first gun, man...
>>
>>704743210
That sounds like you have not a moral compass at all. You practically give every responsibility and reasonable thinking out of your hands just to have the opportunity to kill another human being. I bet you are just waiting to kill someone that way. People allready died without having hostile intentions because of a mentality like yours. I think that plain and simple uncivilised.
>>
>>704744749
I think a man's house ought to be respected. Again, you have a different set of values, you're appalled by my values, but that does not imply a lack of values.

Try harder next time.
>>
>>704742065
I'm a liberal and believe in the right to own guns
>>
>>704744321
I'm kind of required to own one and train regularly, so I need to take care of this sooner or later.
And yes, I know that it's not going to be cheap and glass is especially expensive. That's why I'm still saving. There aren't too many long ranges around here but I'll manage.
I'll get something more fun later (not that precision shooting isn't fun).
>>
>>704744985
It clearly shows a lack of values. This stoneman-like territorial mentality mixed with that misguided gun cult gives your country this maniac status which it has in the world. There is nothing wrong with recreational shooting or gun sports and such. But this card blange to be a murder with no regards is simply a sign that parts of your country haven't arrived in the 21th century yet.
>>
File: cool guy.png (874 KB, 1036x669) Image search: [Google]
cool guy.png
874 KB, 1036x669
gun is cool guy. eh shoots boolits and doesnt afraid of anything
>>
>>704746031
Mankind hasn't changed, to the chagrin of the useless progressive fuck faggots like you.

Mankind needs guns, forever and always faggot
>>
>>704746304
Zooboo
>>
>>704741520
Because I'm going to buy a lower soon and get money for an upper later. I don't know whether I should get it now because elections will fuck up stocks or wait for black friday to try and good good deals.
>>
>>704746532
Progressive literally means forward-looking/moving. Shows in what direction you and your kind is heading.
>>
>>704747046
Freedom, true democracy and accountability faggot. We own the government because we own guns and we know how to use them very well. The government doesn't own the people who have guns
>>
>>704746900
get what now? Waiting 2 months to save $30 on something you might not even get or something that doesnt fit your needs/wants is kinda retarded imo.
>>
>>704741520

I'm not really interested in guns. I'd rather spend my money in nice things, things that I like.
>>
>>704747493
hookers and whopperitos?
>>
>>704741520
Don't need one. Here are no niggers.
>>
>>704747682

Vidya, wine, nice food... That sorta shit.
>>
I have my 10/22 but I would like to get something better, I was thinking of a Mauser bolt action or kar 98 but idk what would be the best, doesn't have to be bolt action just looking for a bigger caliber
>>
>>704746031
The phrase you're looking for is carte blanche.

I don't have carte blanche. I have the right to protect myself and other from a reasonable expectation of death or great bodily harm and the right to stop a forcible felony. Burglary of an occupied dwelling is a forcible felony. We're not talking about caveman territoriality, we're talking about how to manage the unlikely situation of someone using force to gain access to an occupied dwelling. Should a person simply retreat in their home, at not insignificant risk to themselves and substantial risk to the property, in order to protect the life of a person who has shown a blatant disregard for the safety of others and one of the most basic societal expectations? Should I put myself or my family at risk by waiting until a weapon or a clear threat of physical violence is presented?

No, we need rules to dictate our responses to these kinds of situations. Those rules are informed by our values. You value human life quite highly, I value safety of individuals who did not initiate aggression more highly than I value life. You don't like the rules, but that doesn't mean that there are none.

These rules, regardless of how you feel about them, are ultimately what equalizes us as citizens and what elevates us. Without these rules, I would be fine. I'm barely 30, I'm 6'1", 250 pounds, my body fat is barely over 10%, I lift heavy, my cardio is Muay Thai. Guns mean that all of that is vanity and health, that I'm not able to inflict my will if I'm a bad actor. My 100 pound wife is literally as capable of protecting herself and her rights as I am. Perhaps you do not agree that the cost is worth it, thats your right. You should probably work on a better argument than "you're a cave man its 2016," though, because its not terribly persuasive.
>>
>>704747420
I'm just jewing out at the possibility of buying shit now and then finding out I fell for the election meme and that I could've have waited and saved a substantial amount of money for more shit.
>>
Just because you have the right to own a gun doesn't mean you have to own one.
>>
>>704747821
it depends on your budget and needs/wants. there are 1000s of options that meet your "bigger caliber" criteria.
>>
>>704748164
People died to give you that right
>>
>>704748164
Just because you have the right to speak doesn't mean you should, by this logic please get out of this thread and spot posting forever
>>
>>704748277

Cucks.
>>
>>704748098
prices now are pretty decent, they arent going to go down in the next 6 months either way and sales really are hit or miss.
>>
>>704741520
I'm Dutch, what do I need a gun for?
>>
>>704748238
Looking for a 30-06 or some such, I would like a gun like a kar 98 or previously mention Mauser ,forgive me but I forgot the exact name. I'd rather an older rifle and was thinking of an old m1 with a wooden stock but I found one online with a metal that's for about $1200, any thought anon?
>>
>>704748589

To pretend to be an Amerifat
>>
>>704748164
True
>>
>>704748298
Stop*
>>
>>704748617
honestly older bolt actions are what i know least about as far as specifics. >>>/k/ would be a good place to ask
>>
File: UGRniCC.jpg (91 KB, 500x395) Image search: [Google]
UGRniCC.jpg
91 KB, 500x395
I don't own any guns because I don’t need them.
I do, however, own Ivan.
>>
>>704748874
Sorry anon thanks for the help in what you could
>>
>>704748658
I'm an original amerifat
>>
>>704747969

There is this paranoia again. "Protecting my family" as if raiding parties are terrorsing your country 24/7. You see that is the problem. This fear and concerning that things like that will happen is the major driving force behind this paranoid gun hording. Add those law that say that you can shoot someone who just steps over the edge of you lawn and you have trigger happy people. Human live is more valueble than a fals sense of safety, since the thread isn't there (or at least not in that form that your news and tv shows are suggesting)

What would you say, if I would tell you that there are countries out there, where such "defensive measurements" are not requierd to have a peace of mind?
>>
I do, its my grandfathers old .22 and its illegal where i live so shhh
>>
Because I'm a convicted felon and the cops are always fucking with me every time they see me
>>
>>704749608
Stupid liberals and their bullshit about "security". Don't listen to this fuck piece of shit, their security is a pacifier and a safe space
>>
>>704744095
found the guy who can't afford a weapon
>>
>>704747046
but in practice everyone knows progressive means limp wristed faggots like you
>>
>>704747493
that's cool
>>
>>704745071
Then you're not a modern liberal.
>>
File: download.png (309 KB, 310x554) Image search: [Google]
download.png
309 KB, 310x554
>>704741520
>>
File: Collection 6-23-16 - Copy.jpg (3 MB, 2136x5392) Image search: [Google]
Collection 6-23-16 - Copy.jpg
3 MB, 2136x5392
Because I own many
>>
File: MPX Shorty Edit.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
MPX Shorty Edit.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>704751772
>>
>>704751835

Is that a gun for those people that have the short arm disability?

That's pretty chill.
>>
>>704751689
>no pmags
wtf
>>
File: adonttread.png (214 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
adonttread.png
214 KB, 2000x1333
Gun owners are hypocrites.

>SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Most gun owners willingly accept infringements of the 2nd amendment (barring felons, banning assault rifles/high cap mags etc.).

Moreover, no gun owner I know is part of a
>WELL REGULATED MILITIA

and no, the citizenry does not = a well-regulated militia. in fact only a tiny tiny minority of Americans own more than half of the nation's guns.

Food for thought "constitutionalists".
>>
File: IMG_4877.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4877.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>704752082
No, its an actual stock and not a brace. It's just collapsed.
>>
>>704752254
I part of a militia
>>
File: IMG_20160824_193220.jpg (314 KB, 798x1075) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160824_193220.jpg
314 KB, 798x1075
I like options...
>>
>>704749608
Not who you replied to but you need to lose the false sense that human life is inherently precious. It really isn't. Especially when the person responsible for that life just made it clear to me that my human life isn't very precious to him. And it's 2016(CURRENT YEAR). I have the right to use the most technologically advanced methods to protect my right to life. Guess what that is. I'll give you a hint. It's not a soy chai tea latte with light cream.
>>
>>704752537

I's sure you is.
>>
>>704752604

What optic do you have on the one on the right?
>>
>>704741520

It's so fucking illegal here the cops would throw my ass in jail for a year and add another 3 months for any ammunition. This situation makes a gun worth its weight in a gold, were talking 3000 euros for a 9mm.
>>
>>704741520

I guess because I'm not in a perpetual state of fear.
>>
>>704749608
>There is this paranoia again. "Protecting my family" as if raiding parties are terrorsing your country 24/7.
>You see that is the problem. This fear and concerning that things like that will happen is the major driving force behind this paranoid gun hording.

Nothing wrong with being prepared and having a plan. Shit I have supplies to last me 3 weeks and enough food to not step foot outside my door. Do other people have this? No but I decided my life is worth ensuring I have these things because I know any government response as good intended as it is, will be slow and people will probably die waiting.

Protecting one's loved one is what makes this world turn. Tell that to those cops who got killed by Islamic terrorists, tell that to the fags gunned down in that night club, tell that to every person whose only fault was to disagree with some religion. Tell them, I'm sure they wished they were armed to at least try to defend themselves.

>Add those law that say that you can shoot someone who just steps over the edge of you lawn and you have trigger happy people.

Sounds like you're not familiar with this law, that other faggot was just trying to bait someone and you gobbled it all up.
The castle doctrine law basically allows you to defend yourself with deadly force from any intruder without duty to retreat or flee your property.

>Human live is more valueble than a fals sense of safety, since the thread isn't there (or at least not in that form that your news and tv shows are suggesting)

Ever lived in the ghetto of an inner city? I did, for 7 yrs and cops don't even go in there to see what's happening. I've seen multiple chimp outs and personally seen cops turn around and leave, leaving people on their own while the perps break, steal and assault people.

I agree with you that human life is valuable, but some humans are scum, criminals, rapists, murderes and thiefs, these aren't valuable.
>>
>>704752743

Trijicon Accupower 1-4X
>>
>>704741901
Self defense, hunting, collecting, tinkering, recreational shooting.
>>
>>704752254
Only faggots in faggot states let it be infringed. And anyone that wants full 2A freedom can move to a better state. None of the shit you mentioned is banned in my state and no it's not Texas and there are more states that allow those things than not. And as for your second statement, the Supreme Court has ruled that all fighting age male US citizens are the militia and the second half of the 2A(which is a separate section of the same amendment), where it says "the people", means every US citizen individually. So go fuck yourself.
>>
>>704752537
If you're a fighting age male US citizen then you are part of the militia.
>>
>>704753033
Neither are we. Take your non arguments back to /r/gunsarecool
>>
>>704753521
Edit. Everything but felons. But they made the choice to lose their freedoms.
>>
>>704753521
I don't give a shit about the supreme court ruling

what does Well Regulated Militia mean to you?

to me it means a group that meets regularly, has rules, and trains - with the goal of protecting the citizenry.

it's a lazy copout to say "well Well Regulated Militia just means fighting-age men and women!"

come on.
>>
>>704752254
>Most gun owners willingly accept infringements of the 2nd amendment (barring felons, banning assault rifles/high cap mags etc.).

I wasn't of age when most "high capacity"or "assault rifles" bans were enacted. That was a different generation but I'll make damn sure it doesn't happen on my time.

>barring felons

Well shit man, someone who just got out of prison for murdering in cold blood should have a gun? Violent felons should not own guns. I agree that some non violent crimes which result in felonies are bullshit and bar you from ever owning a gun is not cool, but his is something we need to change in our time.

>WELL REGULATED MILITIA

10 U.S. Code § 311 - Militia: composition and classes
(a) The militia of the United States consists of all able-bodied males at least 17 years of age and, except as provided in section 313 of title 32, under 45 years of age who are, or who have made a declaration of intention to become, citizens of the United States and of female citizens of the United States who are members of the National Guard.
(b) The classes of the militia are—
(1) the organized militia, which consists of the National Guard and the Naval Militia; and
(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.

>and no, the citizenry does not = a well-regulated militia. in fact only a tiny tiny minority of Americans own more than half of the nation's guns.

Law of the land m8, get bent

>Food for thought "constitutionalists".

Thanks for your communist interpretation
>>
>>704754410

That's the government definition of a militia, you fucking inbred faggot.

>Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America, in Congress assembled, That each and every free able-bodied white male citizen of the respective States, resident therein, who is or shall be of age of eighteen years, and under the age of forty-five years (except as is herein after excepted) shall severally and respectively be enrolled in the militia, by the Captain or Commanding Officer of the company, within whose bounds such citizen shall reside, and that within twelve months after the passing of this Act.

Militia Acts of 1792
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I don't?
>>
File: mauser 1small.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
mauser 1small.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
I do.
>>
>>704754741

there is no way you own an operator ... timestamp or lies!
>>
>>704753033
The whole "you're just a paranoid cook" argument shouldn't be a deterrent for someone who just cares about having to defend themselves when they need to, there's nothing wrong with being prepared for something. Do you think people who stock food and water for when a natural disaster happens? No you have just in case.
>>
>>704754765
Very good
>>
>>704754664
you didn't define 'militia'.

>be enrolled in the militia...

what the fuck is the militia? enrolled in WHAT?

hint: you're not enrolled in any militia.
>>
>>704753033
Nigga I got a gun, I ain't afraid.
>>
>>704754911
It's not the same as the TRP Operator guns, it's a Range Officer Operator. Hence the patkerized finish, wooden grips, and lack of frame checkering
>My guns are locked in a cabinet and I'm busy shitting, so I guess you'll just have to take my word for it
>>
>>704754765
I respect a rifle like this.

I am so fucking tired of these assholes posting tactical weapons and semi-auto handguns.

If I ever own another firearm, it will be a very nice, very powerful rifle.

god those ar and ak fags kill me with their dick wagging.
>>
>>704752231

fuck pmags... USMC even banned them, HKs all the way
>>
>>704755334

>I am a poorfag fudd who can't afford a quality AR-15
>>
>>704755334
Jelly
>>
any ausfags here got a gun(s)?

Legal or illegal?
>>
>>704755133
>>704754607 >(2) the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.
>>
>>704755422
>>704755452

a nice hunting rifle is exponentially more expensive than any shit ar or ak.
>>
>>704741846
aka closet conservative.
>>
Unorganized Militia

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/311
>>
>>704755133
Not necessary here faggot. The constitution enrolled all of us.
>>
File: IMG_20160616_185607.jpg (553 KB, 1448x1075) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160616_185607.jpg
553 KB, 1448x1075
>>704755334

>crying about semiautos

Get fucked, fudd
>>
>>704755610
This is why most people get ARs, they are cheap to replace and you don't get to drag your nice expensive rifle through brush
>>
>>704741520
I got a Glock 19 with a green laser in the car

Century Arms AK-47 in the house (to kill neighbors when defending myself ofc)
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
More handguns
>>
>>704755740
Gentoo!!!! I got a 22
>>
File: america love it or leave it.jpg (390 KB, 3072x2048) Image search: [Google]
america love it or leave it.jpg
390 KB, 3072x2048
>>704754607
you're a part of the problem.

purists read "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED", and leave it at that.

but you read it.... and because you're a libtard faggot, you think there's room to add caveats. like barring felons. or requiring gun owners to be a certain age. or banning certain firearms. or banning magazines...

how does this not summarize the founders' explicit command: "SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED."

but fuck the 2nd amendment right. chop it up. dice it. when they repeal it, it won't even matter - people like you will have acquiesced on so many INFRINGEMENTS, that guns will already frankly be banned for all intents and purposes.

By the way: This is a federal issue. NOT a states' rights issue.
>>
>>704756000
checked
>>
I'd really like a small-ish pistol. I haven't yet because I don't have enough money.
>>
File: IMG_6384.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6384.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
Pile of handguns next to shittybeer
>>
>>704741520
I got charged with misdemeanor domestic assult and lost my rights :(
>>
File: IMG_20160912_175852.jpg (397 KB, 1441x1070) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160912_175852.jpg
397 KB, 1441x1070
>>704756023

>dat gen2 aesthetic
>>
>>704756145
So are you for violent felons to own guns? I'm honestly curious.m

Are you a felon? Sounds like you got a chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>704756525
See>>704756389
>>
>>704755587
so you're not enrolled in any militia.
>>704755711
the constitution enrolled you in what though.

you're not in a militia. you're bastardizing the 2nd Amendment.

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

what the fuck is well-regulated about being enrolled into... nothing. just turning 18 means you're in a WELL REGULATED MILITIA? no. it doesn't. and if you were being honest with yourself, you'd agree.
>>
>>704756601
Even my brand new 43 has that gentoo look.
>>
>>704755873
most people buy cheap AR's, because they're posers. they just want to own a gun - and take selfies.

>hey look at my new AR on facebook! I have a tiny dick, worship me hurrrr durrrrrrrrrrrr

fags
>>
>>704755193

Of course you are, that's why you gave a gun.

I must say it sounds a very sad way to live. Try not to kill any small children while assuaging you're cowardice.
>>
>>704741520
I do, very very many
>>
i actually 6, three handguns and three rifles
>>
>>704756592
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

libtards like you have destroyed the 2nd Amendment.

and yes, violent felons - should be allowed to own firearms.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. what don't you understand about that, you liberal nigger cuck?
>>
Guns are a deadly weapon and should never have been a part of this great country of ours.
>>
Well time to shoot up Fremont highschool tomorrow like fuck.
>>
>>704756652
Well regulated literally means ready. And we(every fighting age make US citizen) are part of the unorganized militia as per section 2 of the militia acts of 1792. You can have your shitty opinion all you want but it doesn't change what the law says. And yes. Turning 18 makes you part of the militia. Unless you're a faggot ass hoplophobic liberal then no one would want you helping secure freedom for the rest of us.
>>
>>704741520
New Jersey and I have a disorder
>>
>>704747046
>implying that the use of the word when referring to a group of people means the same as its literal sense.

You progressives try to move forward, but without care of what opposing views offer up as arguments to what you think. You simply scream that they are not intelligent and stuck in, as you put it, "cave man mentality" and don't consider the argument at all.
Also, nice b8 m8.
>>
>>704756949
Alright bub, I have guns and don't give a fuck about violent felons. The only way a violent felon should ever see a gun is at the muzzle end of a gun.
>>
File: IMG_6840.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6840.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>704741520
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 256x320
>>704756831
I have ARs that cost $2300 and are pretty neat. Stay mad though
>>
>>704757385
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

stop banning assault rifles. stop banning guns in cali and Chicago. stop banning magazines. stop barring Americans from owning firearms you commie faget.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>704741719

I'm an anarcho-collectivist, living on a commune. We organise into a self defence/community police force, even go out training with local militias on occasion, and I either have to hunt or slaughter livestock for meat.

Frankly it's centrists and authoritarians who tend to dislike firearms, and I'd personally not like to be lumped in with soft-bodied Tumbliberals.
>>
>>704757178
Airsoft for you
>>
>>704757748
Noguns faggot detected
>>
>>704757692
there are fine hunting rifles that are virtually priceless.

the same can't be said about any plastic ar travesty.

I'm willing to bet that you've never fired a fine rifle or shotgun. classless. may as well be a nigger in the ghetto.
>>
Am canada
>>
File: Pistols-2.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Pistols-2.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>704758032
So am I
>>
>>704757980
I did shoot a $8k shotgun, neat intricate engravings and shit but not my cup of tea. Keep assuming though.
>>
>>704758197
IS THAT YOU BOSS?
>>
>>704757748
Not him but all that stuff is legal in my state other than felons. And fuck those guys. They made the decision to lose their rights. They can fuck right off a cliff. OR they can go get their rights reinstated like a smart person. I have a friend with a felony drug conviction and he did that. Now he owns a buncha guns.
>>
>>704744985
Muh property and muh rights are good arguments, but sound stupid when you're talking about killing someone. How come no one ever says they would have no way to know if the intruder is armed, and they only way to guarantee their personal safety is they shoot the intruder. Muh life is a much more compelling argument. I'm not against or disagreeing with you, I just know these lefty faggots will never u derstand that type of answer, so why not give a more universally accepted argument that you have more right to your life that someone who would take it has to their own.
>>
>>704758197
Gamer tag or gtfo
>>
>>704741520
Shits expensive, yo.
>>
>>704755387
>fuck pmags... USMC even banned them, HKs all the way

Wait, what? I thought pmags are great?
>>
>>704755740
Wish I could find a Gen 2 for sale near me. Bought a 17 Gen 4 last year and love it. Most recently a Beretta 92FS. Both pistols feel like they were tailor made for my specific hand shape and I fucking love them.
>>
>>704741520
i own one every family should at least own one
>>
>>704759707
Police trade in? Gun broker? Or does your state feel like the internet loophole is a real thing?
>>
>>704756525
Saw the Bulleit at Costco and almost picked some up. How is it?

>>704759928
Both are an option. I always like to handle them in person first, though. Maybe some day.
>>
>>704758218
I suppose the wood craftsmanship, and timeless engravings were lost on you. a pity.

With the right rifle - thousands of hours go into it's construction.

Hopefully you're just too young to appreciate a fine rifle/shotgun. When the AR phase passes, hopefully you move on to finer weaponry.
>>
>>704758380
right because fuck the 2nd Amendment, right.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
>>
>>704760081
It's a Glock fam. There are many like it. Go handle one somewhere and the Glock you buy will do the rest.
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Cuz my fucking katana can deflect bullets.
>>
>>704741719
What if I just can't afford a gun?
>>
>>704760354
Yeah. I just haven't found a local place nearby with a Gen 2 I can play with.
>>
>>704760242
Felons lose all their rights and it's their own fault. not fuck the 2A. Fuck that guy for not following the god damn rules.
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>704760390
Your a poorfag
>>
>broke ass college student
>owning a gun
lol
>>
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Cuz I'm Canadian, not a pig, don't hunt. Get at me.
>>
>>704760698
Rather be a poor fag than a libcuck
>>
File: the new guage.jpg (149 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
the new guage.jpg
149 KB, 960x720
>>704760652
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

In respectable states (read: red states), felons, after they've served their sentences - can own firearms.

I see the phrase SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED is lost on most Americans.

So is the term Well Regulated Militia.
>>
File: IMG_7349.jpg (182 KB, 1350x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7349.jpg
182 KB, 1350x900
>>704760764
>>704760390
$200 brand new.
>>
>>704760390
u kent buy a singal shot 12 ga for 20$
>>
>>704761008
This filthy nig nog just mad our leader is /fa/ a f... Kek
>>
>>704761045
Oh you're that guy. Felons have to be able to have their rights reinstated. Such as non violent drug offenders. Murderers and other violent offenders don't get their shit back. And they don't deserve it. As far as well regulated militia goes? The SCOTUS set the standard on what hey meant by that by upholding the militia acts and defining the people as every individual American citizen that can legally own firearms(or not in some other landmark cases not related to guns). Don't like how that works? DONT BREAK THE FUCKING LAW ASSHOLE.
>>
Because im more of an arson kinda guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>704761562
Kek... I like u.
>>
>>704755387
the same usmc that hasnt won a battle since 1945.. lol
>>
I live in a country that has strict gun laws, and dont hunt anyways
>>
File: image.png (720 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
720 KB, 750x1334
Cuz I'm not a cop/ a nigger/ a hunter or a soldier.....or a pussy ass little bitch.
>>
>>704741520
Rifles are boring and you have to be 21 too buy a handgun
>>
>>704761171
>high point
>will likely explode the first time you fire it
There is literally not a single white person who owns one.
>>
File: untitled9.png (8 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
untitled9.png
8 KB, 236x213
Maybe I do. And maybe it has a dark past and no serial numbers. : )
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Cuz I've mastered the kamehameha get on my level cunt shill.
>>
>>704761171
I don't want some piece of shit you nig
>>
File: 16440_1293918468846_2182200_n.jpg (32 KB, 540x381) Image search: [Google]
16440_1293918468846_2182200_n.jpg
32 KB, 540x381
Here is the perfect gun for OP's collection.
>>
>>704762385
You don't have any guns do you?
>>
File: Family.jpg (566 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
Family.jpg
566 KB, 2048x1152
>>704762996
>>
File: 2015-02-16 16.11.51.jpg (842 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2015-02-16 16.11.51.jpg
842 KB, 1600x900
>>704741520
I own a few
>>
>>704763145
Beretta 9mm or .40 S&W?
>>
File: 2016-02-11 11.34.31.png (1020 KB, 941x747) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11 11.34.31.png
1020 KB, 941x747
>>704763168
>>
>>704762922
Don't let the price fool you. One of the most reliable guns out there. It's just extremely ugly and heavy. But it's one of the most accurate guns I've ever fired and the one I used to have never jammed with the several hundred rounds I put through it. Mine wasn't as flashy. It was just black. Great starter gun or something to get you through the tough financial times without going unarmed.
>>
File: image.png (728 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
728 KB, 750x1334
Cuz this. Pic related fucking dying up here.
>>
>>704763271
9mm.
>>
File: 2016-02-11 13.20.31.jpg (877 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11 13.20.31.jpg
877 KB, 1600x900
>>704763168
>>704763283
>>
File: 786_post-01.jpg (580 KB, 1825x1997) Image search: [Google]
786_post-01.jpg
580 KB, 1825x1997
Keep your guns handy
>>
>>704763345
This is one I've got my eye on, though with a longer barrel. How do you like it? I've never owned a revolver.
>>
>>704763145
Ok. Have you ever handled a hipoint? I'm just curious why you think it'll blow up.
>>
>>704763341
Bad choice buddy, shoulda opted for .40 with that heavy ass frame.
>>
>>704741719
You seem like exactly the sort of level headed and reasonable gun owner I've heard so much about.
>>
>>704763168
queer ass guns faggot
>>
File: 2016-08-03 20.50.49.jpg (2 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-03 20.50.49.jpg
2 MB, 3000x1688
>>704763168
>>704763283
>>704763345
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>704763377
This guy knows why
>>
Gov'ment wont let me due to psychward stays when i was younger
>>
File: IMG_7453.jpg (52 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7453.jpg
52 KB, 700x525
>>704763283
You seem to have loaded the bullets backwards.
>>
>>704763345
love it! I like the 4" barrel, it's a tack driver.
>>
>>704763619
yeah I was tempted to recreate the mag cover
>>
>>
>>704763453
I prefer the 9mm. Way more used to shooting it than .40.

>>704763449
I'm just meming. Held one, never fired one. Uglier than fucking sin.
>>
File: 2016-02-06 23.08.35.jpg (2 MB, 2988x5312) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-06 23.08.35.jpg
2 MB, 2988x5312
>>
>>704763431
it's a great gun, solid, and accurate as any other I have.
>>
>>704763859
And made in the USA!
>>
All right, guys. Opinion time. I want to buy a shotgun.

Mossberg 500 or Remington 870?
>>
White people get guns to protect themselves from niggers

But they just end up committing suicide with them instead lol
>>
File: imrs.php.png (794 KB, 1484x1268) Image search: [Google]
imrs.php.png
794 KB, 1484x1268
>>704764045
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>704741520
Cuz I'm too young to an hero
>>
>>704763596
I bet his penis is tiny.

Same goes for everyone here who would defend their need to own a machine gun.
>>
File: Obama Best President Period.jpg (51 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Obama Best President Period.jpg
51 KB, 640x640
I hope most of you are voting for Clinton.

As a gun owner, it's my responsibility not note that gun laws have never been so lax, in decades. Gun laws are always more lax under Dem Presidents (not blue states). Remember that.
>>
>>704763989
I have a 500a, very happy with it, but remmys are good too. All in personal pref IMHO
>>
>>704764138
Gas is like 2.10$
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>704763989
Kill yourself, faggot
>>
File: 2016-02-11 12.45.35.jpg (341 KB, 800x584) Image search: [Google]
2016-02-11 12.45.35.jpg
341 KB, 800x584
>>
>>704763735
Very true. But I'd def take one over a Taurus auto. Some young guy had a "scorpion" or some shit. Cheap as hell. Glock clone. Hipoints are better than those too. Like I said. Don't let the price fool you. And that massive fucking slide prepares you for recoil in better pistols like nothing else. Target reaquisition muh nig
>>
>>704741520
I'm depressed. I'm more at risk from owning a gun than I benefit from self defense.
>>
File: deaths_by_intent-01.png (46 KB, 1586x1328) Image search: [Google]
deaths_by_intent-01.png
46 KB, 1586x1328
>>
>>704763989
My rem870 hasn't had any problems. Like the other dude said. Personal opinion.
>>
>>704741520
Getting a gun in my country (Canada) is difficult
>>
>>704764230
I>>704764230
It's like 1.80 in the south. But that gas line break is going to bring it up. When are we going to finally commit to the switch to renewables?
>>
>>704764462
Get a moose instead.
>>
>>704764230
Thanks republican congress.
>>
>>704764138
Tell that to bill clinton and his useless AWB
>>
File: image.png (944 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
944 KB, 750x1334
>>704764323
No shit retard.
>>
File: 1462402431475.png (313 KB, 506x518) Image search: [Google]
1462402431475.png
313 KB, 506x518
guns are for paranoid assholes. hurrrr im gonna kill somebody lol

xDDDDD its me or them rite
>>
File: suicide-methods.jpg (81 KB, 1000x610) Image search: [Google]
suicide-methods.jpg
81 KB, 1000x610
>>
File: minn_suicides0803_graph.png (15 KB, 764x508) Image search: [Google]
minn_suicides0803_graph.png
15 KB, 764x508
>>
>>704764339
>Death by intent
>unintentional
Wut?

Also this chart fails to recognize the at least hundreds of thousands of legal interventions that result in no death or even better(99% of he time) no shots fired.
>>
>>704741520
am poorfag
>>
>>704764503
I drive a Prius anyways so it doesn't really affect I fill up like once a month
>>
>>
>>704765048
I thought you liberals were all about letting people off themselves.
>>
>>704764909
When the time comes, just make sure the barrel goes against your temple, don't just blow your jaw off
>>
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Owning a gun in the states screams suicide unless your a) a cop b) a nigger faggot c) a hunter d) an alpha male hunter/trapper. If op kills himself he better stream that shit.
>>
>>704765140
that's how guns get used most, so it works out
>>
>>704746031
like a condom
its better to have one and not need it than to need it and not have one.
fucking cucks man i swear.
Just because you dont care for them doesn't give you a goddamn right to infringe on my ability to own and use them.
>>
In order to own a gun in Canukistan, I first must purchase my non-restricted licence after taking a course. I then must buy an approved safe. I then can buy a shotgun or certain rifles. If I want to buy a handgun or other rifles I need my restricted licence, which costs more money and I would be subject to government inspections if they see fit.
>>
>>704747817
why not both?
>>
>>704765187
lol I'm happy with my life fam. That's why I give enough of a damn to protect it if necessary.
>>
>>704764746
>>704764888
Don't give a rats fuck about suicide. If they wanna off themselves a guns the quickest way. If it's not available there are plenty of less messy ways to do it. Either way it cleanses the gene pool.
>>
File: images_916_15_jpg_500x0.jpg (21 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
images_916_15_jpg_500x0.jpg
21 KB, 500x387
>>
>>704741520
I do a 12 gauge pump and a 10-22 with bump fire stock and 100 drum. The most accurate guns you can own. That's all I need. All you cucks talk about stopping power. You are are wrong.
>be me at bbq
>fucking around shooting guns
>drinking and being fools
>don't know what happened
>caught a .22 ricochet in the calf
>mother fucker I was stopped
>you get hit with a round even .22
>you are stopped and can't shoot shit
>true story
>>
>>704765447
that's cool, it still gives a chance for a family member or friend though...it's nice to help
>>
Not old enough
>>
>>704765479
>it cleanses the gene pool

yep, of gun owners and their relatives
>>
>>704765632
Nah. Only I have access to my guns. Yes 100% only I have access.
>>
>>704765393
If I was to want to carry a handgun, I would need a conceal carry permit which would undoubtedly be denied.
>>
File: image.png (843 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843 KB, 750x1334
>>704765632
Your chances of you being ambushed and successfully blasting that bitch away are very fucking slim. Just think about it you Jew cunt.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 299x168
>>704742203
Lmao
>>
Most gun owners think they're Chuck Norris

But they really end up like Kurt Cobain

That's right, Courtney Love is going to kill you
>>
>>704741520
i do, i own multiple guns.
>>
>>704742173
Spotted the fellow Philadelphian
>>
>>704765755
Good, so there's a better chance you'll only kill yourself one day

Keep it handy!
>>
>>704765857
I meant for them to kill themselves

Then again, it's not a nigger intruder gun nuts kill, it's usually their own family members
>>
>>704766108
Nah. Like I said. Happy with life. Enjoy my hobbies. Gonna live long and die from cancer like a real American.
>>
File: gunsuicidehomicide.jpg (62 KB, 371x554) Image search: [Google]
gunsuicidehomicide.jpg
62 KB, 371x554
>>
>>704744321
unless you are like me and own a psg-1
>>
>>704766359
Today is a good day

One day in the future might not be as good

Keep it handy
>>
I love all these false statistics and hateful narratives. Makes you just want to look it up for yourself. Oh shit! The CDC did for us already!

http://www.nap.edu/read/18319/chapter/3
>>
Cause if I ever need one, I will just take yours.
>>
File: image.png (763 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
763 KB, 750x1334
>>704741520
My country is fully capable of protecting me from niggers, psyco fags, kebabs and the like. Plus I'm not fucking suicidal . Op is a fucking faggot.
>>
File: 1_rss.png (204 KB, 934x965) Image search: [Google]
1_rss.png
204 KB, 934x965
>>
I would shoot up my school if I had one. Or kill myself
>>
>>704763345
Pointing a gun at things?
>>
>>704766586
Nah. I don't quit. And I'm not a pussy liberal that thinks quitting is the best way out. I've been in worse situations than I am in now. And yeah. Today's a good day. But for me everyday is a good day up or down. It's all about perspective. As long as I'm not dead I'll be ok. You tho. You seem to have some underlying issues you're projecting onto the rest of the class. Might not be a good idea for you to buy a gun right now. Actually had to tell a recently acquired friend who has no guns but was thinking about buying one that he shouldn't. For his sake. He's seeing a shrink and is on all sorts of meds. Gets all down when he drinks and stuff. He shouldn't have one. But me? Nah. I'm good.
>>
>>704766719
Must be nice. You obviously don't live in the us or germany
>>
>>704741520
because it's 2016 and i don't have scrambled eggs for a brain
>>
>>704763757
Is that a golden boy?
>>
File: image.png (502 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
502 KB, 750x1334
>>704767072
Well yeah, if your are indeed a pussy ass faggot little bitch.
>>
>>704746031
So if someone broke into your house, you'd say "Hi there! Come on in!"?
>>
In my town there is not a gun store in sight and I'm to lazy to go out of town but I do have knives
>>
>>704767318
>nyeah nyeah
>ur a doodie head

You right now.
>>
>>704767149
Right is a Henry Bigboy .357/.38, Middle is a Winchester Model 61 in .22 s/l/lr, the left is a Winchester 94 in .30-30
>>
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
Guys look, there was a time when the western world needed guns. But it's 2016 and hicks have guns, soldiers and Terrys have guns and niggers have guns. I'm not either of those, nor am I a paranoid cunt that needs validation or "protection"
>>
>>704767689
>terrys
>cunts
Sorry your shit govt brainwashed you into thinking you're absolutely never at risk of anything bad happening.
>>
File: IMG_7454.jpg (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7454.jpg
43 KB, 450x450
>>
File: image.png (617 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
617 KB, 750x1334
>>704767383
News flash pussy cuck, if someone breaks into your house that person has more of a chance of catburglaring and shanking you to death. Plus you can't shoot. We all know that.
>>
File: IMG_7455.jpg (46 KB, 379x757) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7455.jpg
46 KB, 379x757
>>
File: IMG_7456.jpg (169 KB, 350x590) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7456.jpg
169 KB, 350x590
>>704768220
>>
>>704768183
Not him but if you're one of the hoplophobic pussies in this thread the rest of us know that you don't know shit about shit or the real world outside of your "mum"s basement.
>>
File: image.png (701 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
701 KB, 750x1334
Cuz owning one doesn't grant me 100% chance of personal security. Also op is a huge raging shit eating faggot.
>>
>>704741520
I'm 18 with no living parents and Illinois had retard level gun laws that say I need a parent's approval to own a gun even though I'm a legal adult.
>>
>>704768591
Move to GA? Might not be able to have a handgun yet but you sure as shit can get any shotgun or long gun.
>>
File: 1474307416337.gif (199 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1474307416337.gif
199 KB, 350x350
>>704745071
You're fine with me then. So long as you realize the importance of all of the amendments, you're ok with me.
>>
I plan to get one when I get the money together. I plan on a surplus Mosin-Nagant if they're still within the $200 price range.
>>
>>704768792
Moving isn't an affordable option for me right now.
My biggest gripe with this bullshit is that I do technically own a firearm. It was a gift from my late grandfather when I was 16. I just can't purchase ammo for it or even shoot the damn thing.
>>
>>704741520
currently i REALLY wanna buy one of these but can't because i live with my anti fun parents and yes i'm 18 and plan to move out soon
>>
File: shapeimage_1.png (366 KB, 299x1263) Image search: [Google]
shapeimage_1.png
366 KB, 299x1263
>>704769094
woops forgot to post photo
>>
>>704769017
Grandfather was a fucking redneck and could only give him an archaic weapon and couldn't afford handing down money or a home. Poorfag detected
>>
because Australia
>>
>>704769296
I do have his money and home, faggot.
>>
File: image.png (942 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
942 KB, 750x1334
>>704769471
Why the fuck u lying? Nigger
>>
File: is_this_bait.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
is_this_bait.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>704770197
>>
>>704741520
I have 3. xdm, sxp, ar-15.
>>
>>704770509
Wut for faggot?
>>
>>704751772
sell me one of your broom handles!
Thread replies: 301
Thread images: 70

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.