Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Feels thread My housemate (who I didnt even know before i found

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 32
Feels thread

My housemate (who I didnt even know before i found her place on craigslist) who I've lived with for a month and a half now, really fucked me up the other night.

Ever since I've moved in she has been kind of flirty. She said the first day i met her that we can't fuck while we live together, but even then she joked unless we get drunk and won't remember. So in the time between then and the other night, like i said she's been flirting and shit. I have NOT been hitting on her or pushing those boundaries she set down.

Well the other night she comes home at 3 in the morning with 2 friends, a guy and girl. They were drunk. We smoked some weed. She broke out coke she had bought that night and we all did a line. That was my first time ever doing coke. So for a while everyone was touchy feely, the other guy and girl were touching, the guy touched my housemate a couple times. Eventually my housemate beckons me to a room alone together. She kisses me. We kissed a couple times, i kissed her neck, then the other couple came back in to that room so i went to change the music i had playing to something to fit the mood better.

I dont have this pretyped but i will work on part 2 right now
>>
File: piz.jpg (305 KB, 1136x1080) Image search: [Google]
piz.jpg
305 KB, 1136x1080
>>704655801
At least you don't a pizza for one...
>>
I'm intrigued. Bump.
>>
One detail i need to add is while we were kissing i asked what she was doing. i was kind of hesitant because she was drunk and i know she is not looking for any relationship right now. She said that when she wants someone she goes for them or something along those lines. So okay, now im thinking shes into me. Continued-

As im sitting at my couch changing the music, she comes into the room. She stands next to the screen and starts running her hands along herself asking what i wanted to do. I told her she knows damn well what i want to do.

I started playing the music i had been looking for, and she backs away a bit. I stood up to follow but she tells me to sit down. I sit, and she does a sort of strip tease for me, no nude but she was pulling her underwear (which were her only bottoms by that time, she went upstairs to change shortly after getting back) up and squeezing her ass and shit while i watched.

After she was done with that she started kind of dancing facing away from me, i got up and i stood behind her, put one hand on her waist, and ran my other hand up her arm, down her back, up her thigh, to her ass and gave it a little grab. She moved my hand away and turned around, hugging me.

She said that no one has touched her like that in a long time, and that i should take things slower. I kissed her one more time and we went back to the room with the other two.

After that we all went to bed, my housemate and her female friend went upstairs to sleep, though the guy friend was not happy about that. He tried so hard to get into the same bedroom to fuck my housemate, but she made him sleep downstairs, where i always sleep, on the other couch.

The following say is where things go south. To be coninued as soon as typed up
>>
Seems interesting, ah well. Bump.
>>
I'm hearing crickets.
>>
So i didnt sleep at all that night. Partly because of the coke im guessing, but also because of the nerves. Wtf just happened? Is this going to continue? I worry that in the morning she will freak out or regret it or whatever.

So the next morning her and her female friend had to get up early for work. They get up and get around upstairs, then they come down and wake the guy up and they all take off. Me and my housemate just said high and see ya later and such.

I text my housemate shortly before her work shift starts asking her what was up.

She tells me that she was out of line and was a bad influence and that we will talk when she isnt working. Come yesterday morning (its 1:12 am here as i type this, so yesterday morning as in the 19th) while she is getting ready for work again, she says she has some time to talk. So we go sit on her porch and i ask her what was up with what she did and more specifically some of the things she said

She didnt remember too well what she said so i told her. We discuss for a while but it basically came down to her saying she hasnt had time to process what happened yet and reinforcing that she doesnt want to hook up while we live together. She keeps telling me not to look to far into things, etc.

Then she tells me that she had the other two over because they were planning on having a threesome, but she said for some reason she decided not to, she said it didnt seem right. She said she for some reason had an attraction to me last night.

But she isn't willing to take it further, she tells me i should try not to think about it and shit so things arent weird between us now. She is affraid i am going to move out. She is struggling hardcore financially and she cant afford bills and shit as it is without me leaving.

But its kind of too late now. Im so fucked up i dont even know what to do. I havent eaten more than one small meal the morning after it happened after she left for work. I have only slept for like 5 hours.
>>
>>704658157
I'm so fucked up now I dont even know what to do or where to go from here.

I know she obviously has some sort of attraction to or affection for me. If it was just physical shit it would have been one things but just the things she said, the way she said them, the way she looked at me before we kissed. I just feel like she is confused to but i am the one who gets the shit end of the stick here.

Been pretty much just smoking weed, talking to friends about it, trying and failing to be distracted by video games, and working. For a solid 48 hours i have been in a spiral of emotions and confusion.

Add to all this i am mad at myself for going along with anything because she was drunk. I should have fucking known better.

I fucking hate life right now.
>>
She told me right before she left this morning that we should have a beer tonight and talk some more and that she got out at 1. Its almost 1:30 now and based on how close her work is i dont think she is coming (she is put with friends almost more than she is home).

I dont even think i want to talk to her right now anyway so maybe its for the best
>>
>>704658571
Maybe talk to her a little more, try and really figure things out. Tell her how you feel.
>>
bro it's gonna be ok. either this situation will resolve itself the way you want, or it won't and one day something different and better and in its own way special will come along and this will be just another story. coke intensifies everything, but it's illusory. just chill and things will be fine.
>>
>>704658157
Sucks to suck, dude.
She didn't do the threesome because she pitied you. So what?
There's no reason for you to move out. She's just not inclined to fuck her housemate due to the probability of fucking up the already standing relationship of being partial homeownership. She still wants to have fun, so let her. Yes, there was bad judgment on her part, as she knew you would be there. It ain't the end of the world. Continue to support her or have the guilt of screwing her financially. Maybe she'll warm up to you.
>>
>>704659040
While we were talking this morning she asked me if i was starting to have feelings for her and i told her yes i was.

I want to ask her the same question but i also dont want to even bother. I just want to smoke and go to sleep but im not tired so i wont be doing that anytime soon.

In the meantime im drinking another beer and fucking off on 4chan. What a fuckin night
>>
Also, consider the fact that you even have a place to stay. To compare yourself to me, you have a roof over your head, you have a girl that's even remotely interested in you, and you're in good health.
I don't have any of that. Consider yourself lucky.
>>
>>704658157
>She can't afford to pay bills without you leaving
Simple then. She either brings no one home from now on, or she fucks you. If she declines to do either then you leave and she becomes homeless.
>>
>>704658571
Bruh. At no point did you even say you like this girl.

1. If she didn't say anything, would you even like her?
2. Who cares? Find someone else and bring her home, or better yet, focus on your career or a hobby instead of this weed and being affected by someone who doesn't give a shit.

tl;dr: ignore her, do something productive.
>>
>>704659061
I definitely regret the coke. I think it is part of all this for sure.

>>704659086
I know man, i always fucking lose and I'm sick of it. I hate myself for being like i am. I wear my heart on my sleeve and it just keeps getting broken and beaten

I wish i could be different but its not who i am. I suffer from depression so right now i am pretty close to my lowest of lows
>>
File: 1426568780424.jpg (51 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1426568780424.jpg
51 KB, 640x480
I still dont understand what is the problem in your story ?

So you wish she had sex with you ?

You never shit where you eat you virgin ass faggot. This manipulative bitch is trying to get you hooked to her because she is broke. Next thing you know she will offer herself for money .

Do not let women manipulate you sexually like this . You are falling easily to her sexual tactics.
>>
>>704659787
Truer than Harambe's death.
>>
>>704659787
Just fuck her until you get tired of her and then leave.
>>
dude just b cool. if it happens it happens, if it doesn't it doesn't. just b her friend in the meantime and dont like, TRY to get into her pants. just chill.
>>
File: 1472710021870.jpg (51 KB, 516x604) Image search: [Google]
1472710021870.jpg
51 KB, 516x604
>haven't felt romantic/physical attraction in over a year
>haven't felt any other emotion besides sadness and fear in months
>voices are becoming more apparent now, they're full sentences, sometimes two
>always have a 5/10 headache
>can't sleep, 1 out of three nights i don't sleep at all
>visual hallucinations are starting to happen
>i have completely lost my short term memory
>only 21
>one shot at life
>prolly offing myself soon, i was hoping i could beat my grandma and live past 35 without doing it
>>
>>704659700
I think it was kind of implied that i have feelings for her, sorry.

And that is my plan. That is what i know i need to do its just gonna be hard to stick with it. Im fucking pathetic.

>>704659745
I dont think she is doing that. I might have too much trust in her, amd maybe your right, but i have to give her the benefit of that doubt. Up until this i have had so much respect for her. The shit she has been through in her life, what she has overcome, etc. I dont think she would step all over me like that. But you could be right. I will probably off myself if i that comes to be true.
>>
File: uZG8Hbx.jpg (190 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
uZG8Hbx.jpg
190 KB, 768x1024
>>704655958
Any pizza can be a pizza for one.
>>
>>704659429
>>704660109
I guess i dont have it too bad, im sorry to here it anons

Still, a less severe problem is still a problem no?
>>
Ever since my first and only gf of two years left me I've been terrified of women. I'm not sexist or anything, but she fucked me up to the point where I have no confidence or self esteem around them.
>>
>>704660247
???? you're gonna off yourself because some chick tried to manipulate you into having sex?

Boy, you were right when you said you were pathetic. Still, the first step is acceptance.

Get off this thread, go for a run.

No, seriously. Get the fuck off your computer and go for a run.

After you come back from the run and you're all sweaty and your muscles are sore, make another thread if you want to.

My advice? If you come back from the run and still want to post about this? Do 100 pushups. Not in a row, take breaks, but do a hundred.

Still want to post?

Bodyweight squats.

Women are a non-problem. They come, they go. Focus on yourself and your body.
>>
OP, you fucked it up by even bringing it up. Forcing her to talk to you about it, when you could have kept things as they were, roommate-wise, but played with her on occasion. but you had to turn into this big thing which is annoying her and decreasing your chances of future fun.

even if you want a real relationship, don't talk about that shit. if it happens it will be naturally over time. all your doing is making things awkward. seriously.
>>
>>704660668
Its more than that anon. Ive suffered from depression half my life, i have had my heart broken too many times. I always fall for the wrong fucking women and i know this and i hate myself for it.

Depression, self loathing, not so good for ones mind
>>
>>704659700
Yeah, stop thinking she's special, and go out and get a nice fucktoy. Act like you don't give a shit about her, and she'll fall at your feet. Wear your heart on your sleeve, and she'll pull it off and stomp on it. Mellow out. Take a deep breath, and realize that you're free to go bang other women who don't create drama. In the meantime, find her used panties and dump a thick load on them.
>>
>>704660847
I know man but hindsight is always 20/20

She knew that i have only been with 2 girls and both were long term relationships. She knows i dont sleep around or have intent to. A lot of the blame is on me yes but she also has her fair share
>>
File: IMG_7974.jpg (788 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7974.jpg
788 KB, 750x1000
>>704658937
Dude chill, just take it for what it is. Help her and just be nice, girls that are comfortable around you will break their own rules.. I talked to a girl for a year we have been friends forever, she came over one night we watched movies and I touched her butt; touching her butt led to her asking me to fuck her. It was a blindside, I thought to myself wow this girl who told me for a year she didn't wanna fuck me just asked me to fuck her WTF all I gotta say dude is don't be discouraged, life is strange just be kind and karma will pay you in full. Pic related the girl that I am still very much friends with and whom I adore, the friend zone doesn't exist; just don't be a dipshit and over react.
>>
File: 1473909070102.png (1 MB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1473909070102.png
1 MB, 788x872
last person i was more than just co-workers with told me she hated me and didn't want to see me again, this was a month and a half ago, haven't heard from since. i guess i'll just become a ghost of society
>>
>>704660960
Can't empathize. I have dysthymia. Meds couple of years, therapy etc. Dropped all the meds, stopped going for therapy because I decided I wasn't going to be a faggot anymore.

Sorry about piling it on, but have you TRIED? I used dysthymia as an excuse for fucking years so that I wouldn't have to do jack. Now, you're getting a bunch of good advice, and your response is "I have depression."

None of us can help until you decide to help yourself.

To be clear, did you come here to talk about it or to do something?
>>
>>704660518
You are correct. A problem is a problem.
You know what you do with problems?
You fucking solve them.
>>704659787
This anon is correct in saying you don't shit where you eat. That only creates problems that you don't want. What I think you should do is spend more and more time away from her without telling her your intentions. Make her wonder, fear. It'll catch her attention.
Use that fear against her.
Manipulate her. Then the truth will present itself. Decide what to do with that as you will.
>>
>>704655801
I had the same situation with my crush for over 8years
Feelsbadman
>>
>>704661128
Dude, seriously just relax. Go have some fun. Meet a chick at a bar, and get laid. This girl is already head tripping you big time. Keep living there, but show her that you're daddy.
>>
File: 1454633067945.png (178 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1454633067945.png
178 KB, 750x1334
>>704661128
basically, your thinking about it too much. I have been there many times trust me. just focus on something else and things will end up better. remember that the more you worry about it the less likely you get what you want. and you want to yet what you want don't you? so stop worrying and chill out.
>>
>>704661052
Thank you anon that last bit has cheered me up more than anything else in the last couple days

And yeah one of my coworkers told me to not give a fuck, act like i dont even care or have any interest in her.

Its a win win i understand that because either that gets to her like you think it will and she fucks me, or i fuck someone else and at the end of the day i know thats really all this is about

I havent had sex since my last relationship ended nearly 2 years ago so i guess im probably just desperate and she is maybe seeing that and not liking it.

I do care about her as a person though, she is a good chick. But still, i cant let this get to me like it is.

>>704660668
Im gonna take your advice and go for a run. Probably not the healthiest thing since i have hardly eaten in 2 days but its better than stewing in misery
>>
File: 1472685351126.gif (1 MB, 500x467) Image search: [Google]
1472685351126.gif
1 MB, 500x467
op, if finding somebody real is your fuckin problem, bring your girl to my crib, we can fuckin solve em
>>
I suffer from Erotomanic Delusional disorder. In a nutshell, I fall madly in love with girls who will never love me back. I fell again a few weeks ago, she's perfect, but I know she dosen't feel the same way about me that I feel about her. I asked her out and she said yes, but I know nothing is going to come of it, it never does. It will be months, maybe years befor I get her out of my head, I'll never stop trying, until she removes herself from my life

I wish I could stop doing this, I really do
>>
>>704661607
in other words, the 'don't put the pussy on a pedestal' from 30yo virgin. it's true. it's not about respecting people less. that's the common misstep. it's about not obsessing basically.
>>
>>704661607
Fucking good show, mate.

Pound that fucking pavement and clear your head. She is a non-entity. You are the most important thing in your life. Act like it.

Strength of will, motherfucker.
>>
>>704658571
>I fucking hate life right now

If this is tearing you up this much your life must be pretty fucking easy OP

This isn't a big deal just move the fuck on with life and see how things go. Any bitch who was gonna have a threesome isn't wife material anyways
>>
File: Da6z69C.jpg (129 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Da6z69C.jpg
129 KB, 1200x1600
>>704661820
look up 'self fulfilling prophecy'
>>
File: 1474142818597.jpg (94 KB, 960x938) Image search: [Google]
1474142818597.jpg
94 KB, 960x938
wake me up inside dot jay peg
>>
>>704661820
Also known as fedora disease, it's a hat that never comes off
>>
File: 1453323549610.png (131 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453323549610.png
131 KB, 500x500
>>704662341
>>
>>704661832
I got changed and in my running shoes and im gonna finish my cigarello and go for a run. But this is kind of a nigger neighborhood, hope i dont get stabbed
>>
Finished a night shift a couple nights ago after failing a brain surgery, first time I ever messed up. Went and had to break the news to the family that they lost there little 7 year old daughter. This on top of the fact that I'm in the middle of a divorce is just fucking me up really bad.

Haven't been back to work in the last 4 days. I just don't know what to do with myself right now.
>>
>>704663188
shit... dude...
>>
>>704663188
Shit man OP here I'm so fuckin sorry. My problems are nothing on that. Don't beat yourself up, surgeries aren't always a success. Hell one of my dads friends was nearly killed TWICE by botched knee surgery. Knee surgery man, and you are probing around in one of the most complex things in the universe. You can't win every battle, but what you so is important so you have to face the next one.

Good luck getting through everything anon
>>
>>704658937
Duuuuuude first of all, chill the fuck out. That kind of insecurity is going to make her run for the fucking hills. Act like this shit ain't nothing. Think of women(especially this game player) like cats. If you're just chillin on the chair doing your own thing, they're gonna hop on your lap and chill with you too, don't ever chase them. They'll run and hide (emotionally) for hours, even days. Don't let this shit fuck you up anon. There's always a bigger fish.
>>
>>704663638
THIS
>>
>>704663788
My dubs of truth!!!
>>
>>704663855
Holy fuck double dubs! Fuck yeah
>>
File: 1354082794143.png (52 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1354082794143.png
52 KB, 429x410
>>704663638
literally this.
whenever I'm not looking the girls jump on me, it just the way it is. girls want what don't want them
>>
>>704663638
So did i already fuck it up beyond redemption with this one? I intend to not involve myself in her life at all for a bit. Answer with okays and mmhmm's and do my own thing. But if it's already too late i will probably just do that for real because i am sick of being the nice guy who doesnt fucking get any.
>>
>>704661494
Fucking savage
>>
this is HUGE to OP and this is NOTHING to his roommate. it's sad yet funny how caught up he is in something that meant absolutely nothing to her. Oh and clearly sheeza hoar.
>3sum
>classy girl
>kekjk
>>
>>704663507
It's just messing me up that I screwed up on something so simple when I could have saved her life. I failed though and she isn't with us anymore and that's what is getting to me.
>>
>>704663188
you can't catch everything that falls
>>
>>704664371
Maybe youre right but some of the things she said and has said in the time i have lived here, and the way she acted the other night. If it was just physical i feel like it would have been a different experience. But then again this isnt my lifestyle at all so maybe in just using my schema and forcing it to fit something that it just wont
>>
>>704664128
Naw fam you're good, when she gets home, don't even mention anything from the other night, just be chill. Act like nothing is wrong, pack a bowl ask her about her day. (Girls love talking about themselves) really listen to her, pour some drinks and maybe shit might go on from there. Don't trip blood. She's in to you. She's just scared about it being that you guys have only known each other for a month and are already living together.
>>
>>704664128
you don't have to be the nice guy, you don't have to be the bad guy; you don't have to be anything: get rid of those judgements in general, reflect on yourself not in a manner of value but on how you can satisfy your needs. that's what is important and leads to you being satisfied and thus happy.
>>
>>704664625
She's not for you man. You want love and relationship, she wants a hard dick from whoever. Shut it down bro, put it out of your mind forever, trust. You might actually casually fuck her if you gtfo and stop acting like a girl. You won't tho, so have fun getting your heart shit on by a whore.
>>
>>704657634
lurking crickets..
>>
>>704664804
She's scared KEK she was about to have a 3way
>>
File: 1474275257960s.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1474275257960s.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
ahhhh
>>
>>704664128
Also, keep being a nice guy, just don't trade your balls in for a piece of ass. What I mean by that is, don't be a cuck, have some self respect. If you're feeling you're getting played it's because your probably are, in which case all you have to do is keep it cool. Be her friend, it doesn't have to get any more complicated than that.
>>
>>704664896
I think youre right anon. Just before all this she has also told me that she isnt looking for anything from anyone (sex, relationship, whatever). She has been under so much stress because of health and money issues, so i guess i just want to think that the other night was her cracking under the preasure.

I guess i just thought more highly of her until now. You are totally right though, she isnt what i want. I obviously want to fuck her but i have never had promiscuous or fwb sex and i dont think its something i want, or at least wanted. Maybe i should change my ways for now and fuck a few chicks before trying to find something deeper idk
>>
One must remember that violence is our way of life. It is what we men are made to do; kill, fight, destroy. So what, you want to off yourself? Why don't you just take out your aggression on something, a pillow or wall would suffice. If you still retain a fraction of social cues left then go out and partake in activities such as boxing or hunting. Even just going to someone randomly on the street and beating the fuck out of them would be good just do something! Violence is our minds way of filtering out the bad things, things that make us even more vulnerable to trivial matters. Forget about your worries, just be violent.
>>
>>704665031
Scared about how she feels dumbass. Women are emotional beings. They would rather have meaningless sex than get into a serious relationship with someone they just met whom they also live with. Fuck outta here with yo virgin self.
>>
>>704664506
yes, you failed. twice. you failed the surgery and you failed to correctly reflect on it. you tried to save her. there was nothing more you couldve done that was within your capabilities. this doesnt in- or decrease your value as a human being. you have to set an end to her ghost haunting you: talk to her ghost and, if sincere, and I think it is, tell her you tried, but failed and that you're sorry but you couldn't do better in that movement. If there was an all seeing eye, it would have seen you and the situation for what you and it was: it couldn't have ended any other way. you have my approval to get over this in one day but don't leave your potential patients hanging: you are needed because you can save lives. go out and do it. hugs.
>>
>>704665307
Hey seriously, be nice but not like you would be normally.. she will notice and you might get to plow anyway.. but she's a whore and she wants attention, but not when it comes that easy. Turn it around, you grab the reigns and take control. She will love that, then YOU can decide if she gets your dick or not. Regardless, shut the emotions off, even if you do get to hit, keep them off towards her.. she's a whore.
>>
>>704663638
Im screenshotting to make my phone wallpaper.
Youre a gentleman and a scholar
>>
>>704665690
your*
>>
>>704665464
Spoken like a true virgin, well done kek
>>
>>704658157
Dude,
her life sucks too. she's trying to let loose a bit. She most likely felt comfortable with you so she bailed on the guy. I'd like to read the other guy's 4chan post like "she invited me over and made me sleep downstairs."
At the same time, she doesnt want to change any terms with you. No sweat, another day
>>
>>704665690
Naw, I'm just married.
>>
>>704658571
Been through similar events, including coke. You're most likely experiencing a slight comedown of the coke, making things seem worse then they actually are. Please take my advice and take things slowly. If she told you the way she felt there is obviously some connection. Give it time. Only thing im sure of is that if you leave now, you eliminate any possible positive future incidents between you too. Also there's more to life bud. peace
>>
>>704665891
true this, good point anon
>>
>>704665690
>>704665891
Like he said, "do not guard, disregard".
>>
>>704665731
Actually he used the propper you're. Unless you're just being a pain in the ass
>>
>>704666080
2ez
>>
>>704665891
Being that i suffer from depression i think i found out the hard way that coke isnt for me

But yeah i am just going to make it water under the bridge and start from square one. I wont be so confortable with her, only talk if she talks and then only answer directly and not converse, short answer type shit ya know. Yup, okay, alright, thanks, etc.

In the meantime i plan on starting some mad cardio to lose weight and maybe try my hand at fucking some random bitch from a bar or something. In our house of course, just to make sure she knows.
>>
>>704666323
YES OP FUCK THE RANDOMS
>>
>>704666323
Wrong. Don't play games like a little bitch bro. Treat her like a bro, like nothing matters with no feelings involved. Don't try super hard and come across like a douche, she will know. Treat her like your roommate. You will plow one day if you follow these directions.. just make sure you wear a bag because she's a whore.
>>
>>704666323
Just be yourself man. All this planning of how you will be around her before hand is cuz you dont believe in yourself. Do you, and stop puttin the pussy on a pedestal. Go spank it and tell me how you feel then.
>>
>>704666630
This dude is not a virgin and gets it. Sup mane das it
>>
>>704666323
Well I wouldn't go that far as to fucking some random bitch in your house especially if you want to eventually get involved with this chick later. Don't do coke anymore, smoke weed. Be her friend and don't expect anything from her. And good luck anon. I'm really rooting for you. If you really like this girl, I hope you bag her.
>>
>>704666752
Wat it do wat it is
>>
>>704666842
We president now
>>
>>704666921
Church
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cUho6LlI1o

I feel up Captain Bible on a daily basis. I like his Faith boner. Does that make it right?

Nice billboard
>>
>>704666544
Haha yeah she is but she told me the other week that she had tests done and came up squeeky clean and was super happy about it, saying shit like isnt that good news. Thats more of the kind of shit that she has said before when i mentioned the flirtiness and openness since ive moved in. She is either playing me like a fucking fiddle as some people in this thread seem to think or shit is getting really weird and confusing for her as well as me.

Either way i really do need to take a chill pill and just do me for a while
>>
>>704666323
Well look, I know this shit is cliche af but i'd personally recommend continuing or becoming more outgoing towards your roommate, and refrain from the short-answer tones which embodies a since of pitty. I use to have very severe depression after my motorcycle accident and after being reliant on stims, however if there is one thing learned is that a sense of outgoing-ness (which is alot to ask for when suffering from depression), so I resorted to a sense of "lack of car and slight disregard" which went a long way with socializing with women. Don't mark her off your possibilities just yet, instead acknowledge her as an option and still socialize but do not treat her as anything more than another option.
>>
>>704655801
literally, if you had not brought this to her attention, you could have avoided all this shit
sorry to say dude
if she asked you about this and you just said you didn't remember any of last night b/c of the coke/weed/booze mix, this probably would have all been avoided
that being said, you'll get over it, go out and chill with some friends, go out, just do shit, it helps
>>
>>704655801
I broke up with the girl I was with yesterday. We were only together for 8 months but we were best friends for like 3 years before. We broke it off because neither of us were really happy and I'm kind of interested in a different girl but now I feel so empty. I had her through my last years of high school and first years of college and now she's gone. I want to seppuku but I know it wouldn't solve any problems, just remove me from them. I don't know if I should try and get back with her or stick it out and see if it gets better and move on.
>>
>>704667021
Fuck yeah. Do you. Like I said women are like cats, the more you ignore them, the more attention they want.
>>
>>704667258
And what I mean by ignore is, don't persue her emotionally or physically
>>
>>704667051
>>704665891
Along with what i said previously, act like this was "no big deal". And keep a careless vibe to yourself. There is no positive aspect in dwelling, or even contemplating what happened as it has no more effects on yourself or her, unless you continue to live in the past. Im peacing out brother, gl
>>
>>704667021
Dont be down on yourself. We all go thru it man, it comes from self doubt. Sometimes you just need some fucked up anons telling you that you cool.
>>
OP here one more question. Should I tell her that if she pulls that shit again I'm out of here? I want to hope its something more but if she is just playing me to keep me around and paying rent and as some other anon suggested start trying to get money for other things, i definitely dont want to deal with that shit.

Would it be best to tell her not to do that again or just not to say anything at all and move on completely
>>
>>704666323
Be slow and careful man, you have it under control <3
>>
>>704667852
No. No. No. Simply No. Even if you get the vibe that she is using you, then dip. no point in making negotiations with her if she starts manipulating her. However i would recomend both right now. You need to undertand women are fucking retarded and need a shitton of time to think things through. Why not just disregard what happened? its not like she actually "hurt" you, she was just being confusing. Id recommend staying neutral. You are not obligated to make a black&white decision rn..
>>
>>704667852
If it happens again, straight up demand pussy. Then find someone else.
>>
>Be me.
>Wife left me for a guy she talked to online.
>Its now just me and my son.
>Horrible feels everyday.
>>
>>704668152
Wouldn't recommend both*
>>
>>704668233
:'( Breaking my heart here man
Love ya
>>
>>704668507
Yeah... shits tough right now, its been almost 3 weeks and I'm a wreck at night.
>>
As I figured would be the case, she never did come home tonight.

She's probably taking dick elsewhere right now.

I'm gonna jerk off and go to sleep.

Thanks everyone for your advice, input, opinions, comfort, etc. Goodnight all
>>
>have visual hallucinations quite often
>see them all around my house when I'm just trying to relax
>haven't felt legitimate happiness in a while
>alcohol and drugs are what make me feel closest to happy anymore
>only time I've been in a relationship was a year long and she cheated on me
>had to help friends through not commuting suicide, contemplated doing it myself several times before
>audio hallucinations are becoming more intense

And I'm only 19. Sorry about that guys, just wanted to get it off my chest.
>>
File: 1466214369609.jpg (314 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1466214369609.jpg
314 KB, 1000x1333
>>704669183
>>
>>704669427
Shit man it sounds like you legitimately might need some medication. Do you know what the cause is?
>>
>>704669427
Are you on stimulants? If so I can tell you exactly whats happening and what you will go through from experience. And medication is Not the answer if this is so.
>>
>>704669427
Im 20, the same way, but i have a gf. Its not fun. Feels like if i was motivated i could make myself happy, but i have no motivation
>>
>>704669727
I think it may be stress from college and work, but I can recall seeing visual hallucinations as a child, but I just recently realized that.

>>704669853
I haven't smoked or drank within the last week and a half, I'm trying to get off of that stuff. Even before I drank and smoked I would have these hallucinations though so I think I may need to find medication if things persist.

>>704669909
Honestly I am glad that I was single for most of my life, being in a relationship was so much stress and anxiety as well as no money, ever. I think I'll stay single for maybe the next 5 years at least.
>>
File: chiyo2.png (311 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
chiyo2.png
311 KB, 640x480
For alcoholicx who don't know: chase every drink with water. You won't have a hangover or just feel like sheeeet!
>>
>>704668233
These hoes ain't loyal..
shout out to ya man
>>
File: oh.png (469 KB, 771x695) Image search: [Google]
oh.png
469 KB, 771x695
>>704669546
>>
File: received_186359145121826.jpg (9 KB, 320x282) Image search: [Google]
received_186359145121826.jpg
9 KB, 320x282
>>704660109
Ive been a full blown schizo for as long as i can remember, always had one vague imaginary friend, then i overdosed on morphine in a hospital at 7; 8 heart attacks later i can see and hear "Pross" fully, alongside a myriad of other characters.

The other night was the worst bout of depression and anger ive ever had, the voices in my head turned twisted and angry, then my memory goes blank, then im sitting on the windowsill with tears on my face, blank, then im screaming into a pillow, blank, wake up.

Had a look round my room, noticed the ribbon that my other schizo friend and I cut in half and kept each half, violently cut up, looked around more and found the bottoms of my pyjamas soaked, and a piece of glass, from a framed picture i fell on the other day, missing. Did some investigating and found the glass in the dumbwaiter of the abandoned farm house cottage thing in the field next to my place. I go there sometimes to calm down, but i cant remember any of this. There was some creepy ass symbol carved into the wood of the dumbwaiter too and i dont recognise it.

Its been 3 days /b/ros i haven't stopped being scared and Pross won't tell me what happened and its left me a fucking wreck.
>>
File: japgard3.jpg (482 KB, 1536x1024) Image search: [Google]
japgard3.jpg
482 KB, 1536x1024
(1/2)
my feels is this:
>on some day i decided to delete my tinder, stop forcing things and just meet a guy by chance
>later on that day i hang out at my favorite park
>meet a cool dude there (b y c h a n c e)
>his name was john and we started talking about stuff
>he's into everything im into (80's music, space, plants)
>holyshitthisdudeisprettycool.jpeg
>make plans for a hangout next day at a bench, 6:00 pm
>on the day we're supposed to hang im listening to music and MF Doom comes on
>make a remark to mom "if a guy knows who MF Doom is, i know he's legit"
>i show up at the bench around 6
>he's sitting on the bench, reading a book we had talked about the other day
>he takes me to his favorite park
>we talk about rap music and i bring up MF Doom and john says he likes him (oh my what did i remark to my mom earlier that day? and i met him by chance the day i decided to delete my tinder? imsofuckingdone)
>im h i g h a s f u c k
>also broke my phone earlier that day
>he asks for my #, i explain about the phone
>im too high to ask him for other contact info (snapchat, kik, email, whatever)
>at end of the hangout and i tell him to meet me at the bench at 6 two days from then
>we joke that he'll wait for me every day at 6 until 6:30 if i don't come on the first day
>kissed him on the cheek after he walks me to my block
>my mom drives me to north dakota the next day
>figure he might still be waiting when i get back
>i get back almost a week later on sunday
>go to the bench at 6, he isn't there
>i wait every day at 6 until 6:30
>on thursday i walk to the table where we met
>see a note that says "olive? im beginning to forget what your face looks like"
>>
File: japgard1.jpg (261 KB, 1105x824) Image search: [Google]
japgard1.jpg
261 KB, 1105x824
>>704671838
(2/2)
>break down and cry
>scribble note on the table saying "john! usual time, usual place"
>next day, he doesn't show
>on friday i put posters up everywhere (my fav park, his fav park, etc) that say "john! usual time, usual place" and a link to a text dump website explaining everything and some contact info
>go back to the table with the notes and write "check under table" and write the website in sharpie
>wait a couple more days
>he doesn't show
>at this point im crying myself to sleep every night.
>so many things i could have done and i didn't
>why am i feeling this complex things for a guy i met twice?
>john, now im the one who's forgetting what your face looks like
>been a week since i've last been there

i was so lonely before i met him and now im lonely again. i should stop listening to sad songs/songs that remind me of him and crying. wat do?
>>
>>704658571
>the things she said, the way she said them, the way she looked at me before we kissed

What are you, 18, 20 tops?

When you grow up you'll understand women make things up all the time, they're acting, and to be fair that's also what we do.

Don't believe her words, her gaze, her expressions, but her concrete actions. Period.
>>
>>704671813
The "gods" are dead. Your torment may be ending soon, I certainly hope it does anyway.
>>
>>704655801
Really bro? You're fucked up over a roommate you've had for a month? Move the fuck out before shit gets toxic. Sorry about yourself and not her bills and shit. GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE MAN!
>>
What is it with all you fucking idiots falling to pieces over a chick?

Time after time in feels thread
>Likes girl
>Girl won't love me
>Thinking about killing myself

Fuck me, stop being so pathetic.
>>
>>704671874
Damn. That sucks, anon (not sure if femanon). This shit is something out of a movie. But just do the best you can to move on. And never stop listening to that sad music. Always remember those feelings. Just keep moving forward.
>>
>>704673914
yea am """""""femanon""""""

oki thanks. im tryna move on, but love songs are so mean to me. they remind me of what i almost got a grasp of.
>>
File: Crying Alone.jpg (49 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
Crying Alone.jpg
49 KB, 500x332
Do women ever feel broken about a guy?

I feel like this is a one lane street. If they do, it's probably for a week until they find another piece of meat to "fall in love with."
>>
>>704672960
Its usually deeper than that. And people experience emotions differently
>>
>>704674171
Trust me. I know full well. I'm a die hard Coldplay fan and as much as theirs songs hurt me, I love that pain. Reminds me I'm human. And I'm actually attending NDSU, btw.
>>
>>704674182
that's kind of rude. generally tho, yes many women are like that. i think i am not, i havent even fell in love with this guy and its been weeks and i still feel like absolute, utter shit. i can understand why you think that tho, because i used to think guys never got too emotionally involved in relationships and were merely in it for the benefits. also i feel like the "mourning period" correlates to the emotional intelligence of a person

im
>>704671838
>>704671874
>>
>>704674569
Am I supposed to be impressed with your normie girl greentext life?
>>
>>704674464
Coldplay is pretty good, i love "A Rush of Blood to the Head"
also im currently in ND lol
i agree with the whole "feeling pain to remind yourself that your human" but id like to feel some complex happy emotions
>>
>>704674731
tru tru, yuo got me ther
>>
>>704674774
That comes with time. Life experience. I don't know. I just met this one girl and we did a thing tonight and just sat and talked. I feel like I'm on top of the world, but she doesn't know if she wants anything serious, but is still super excited to do something this Thursday with me. I'm just too scared I'll fuck it up and she'll think I'm going too fast. Goddamn virginity fucking everything up...
>>
>>704674774
And like, the album or the song?
>>
>>704674464
Gonna post a couple songs that get me. Both of these songs at one point or another have had me crying like a bitch boy after my first breakup several years ago

This one got me once on a bad day while i had my music on shuffle
https://youtu.be/OKNAfTowygA

And this one had me crying a few times listening to it intentionally
https://youtu.be/JQVr9npNCNo
>>
>>704674998
thats awesome! i hope everything turns out cool. and i feel the whole virginity thing r i p
[spoiler] totally not jealous of you [spoiler]
>>704675030
both
>>704675103
ah thanks!!!
>>
>>704675275
RIP THE FORMATTING DIDNT WORK WHY DOESNT IT EVER WORK uuuU
>>
>>704675316
Spoilers dont work on /b/ and you did it wrong anyway, second should be [/spoiler]
>>
>>704675316
Specific to certain boards. Don't think it works on b.

>>704675275
That's good. If you want really feel good music, I highly recommend Up&Up from their latest album. Best of luck to you, femanon. Great guys are all around. You just have to look in the right places. And if they browse 4chan, I don't think I need to tell you twice that you should run. Save that this miss I'm currently trying to make moves on is genuinely blown away by how nice and accommodating I am concerning her previous and somewhat abusive relationship. I'm hoping that gives me my in.
>>
>>704655801
http://www.pornhub.com/playlist/29098831
>>
>>704655801
Don't turn into a beta faggot. Keep flirting with her and don't let on about faggot emotions, encourage her to have more than a drink with you tonight and make a move when there's a good vibe. If rejects just say sorry don't act like it's a big deal
>>
>>704675592
???
>>
>>704658571

Let it go for now. Seems like she's conflicted. If it's gonna happen, it's gonna happen on her time, not your.
>>
>>704675103
>>704675275
also heres my sad songs yoo

https://youtu.be/TooEjrCnUWw
https://youtu.be/0Y6Uy_-hJRQ
https://youtu.be/Bb32pmywZyU
https://youtu.be/jJp3kVelU3c
https://youtu.be/9JcFgL2qO9Y
https://youtu.be/ttQnFyA-Jvw
https://youtu.be/_BPVtw6oRno
https://youtu.be/zVo1jRVe-Qk
theres more but nvm

>>704675571
thanks for the rec! and believe me, im looking. usually girls like nice and accommodating guys so i think you're good, m8
>>
>>704675941
Cursive is top tier stuff
>>
>>704676143
yeah, dont really listen to them as i once did. thats when i went through a rogue wave/the shins/grizzly bear phase
>>
File: 411PZyo7J2L.jpg (17 KB, 288x420) Image search: [Google]
411PZyo7J2L.jpg
17 KB, 288x420
>>704658571
tell her you get to fuck her or you move out
>>
>>704676403
Realistically, how well would that even work?
>>
>>704676565
>>704676403
kek
>>
>>704675941
Oh trust me. I've got expert advice. One of my chick friends has helped me the whole way.
>>
I have a story about a confusing, perfect woman emotionally destroying me if anyone is interested
>>
>>704676917
haha ok
idk im at this weird point where i dont want to give up john just yet but i want to move on and possibly find another guy BUT id feel like i would be betraying john
>>
File: john.jpg (758 KB, 1280x1697) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
758 KB, 1280x1697
>>704676981
T E L L
E
L
L

im listening to cloud rap at 3:59 am and want someone to listen to
>>
>>704676403
this

and also can we get a pic of this semen-demon roomate you have?
>>
File: 1474247630552.jpg (59 KB, 400x505) Image search: [Google]
1474247630552.jpg
59 KB, 400x505
>>704675941
>https://youtu.be/ttQnFyA-Jvw
>e-celeb song
>>
>>704677026
>>704676917
>>704677107
john looks like pic related
>>
>>704677167
k but its good so idk
>>
File: 1463070747449.png (338 KB, 573x523) Image search: [Google]
1463070747449.png
338 KB, 573x523
>>704676565
great, you fuck her and move out before she drains all of your cash outta you nigger
>>
>>704677026
>>704677196
Goddamn. Dude looks like James Franco. I'd move on. Moral of the story: don't do drugs kids.
>>
>>704677138
I don't have any pics of her that arent from her facebook and i dont want any of you fuckers trackin her down and messaging her how pathetic i am. But she is hot as hell
>>
>>704658937
Dude, fucking chill. I get that the event sucks a bit, but such is life. Please don't make her out to be some "soulmate". Take a few shots, laugh it off, go out and meet some other girl. This is honestly no big fucking deal sheeeesh.
>>
File: effayjaps.jpg (164 KB, 800x1102) Image search: [Google]
effayjaps.jpg
164 KB, 800x1102
>>704677342
ok ill sit with that for a week i guess and make my decision
>>
>>704677107
Okay, so I guess I''ll try to greentext it.

>Girl, named Ruby, lives with me for a month with two other guys
>We get really close because the others tease her a lot
>I think she's the best thing to grace this earth except maybe ice cream
>Just kidding she's better than ice cream
> We cuddle a couple times while watching movies and fall asleep together
>Really low key but I think she's amazing
>I move away
>New house across town
>She still visits all the time because we're in a really close group
>We don't talk as much any more
>She stays one night and we sleep together and I don't get any sleep because I just keep thinking about her
>She wakes up and we still cuddle
>She leaves the house after a bit and then doesn't really talk to me again
>Really mixed signals all over the place
>>
>>704677541
super cute oh my!! but after she left the house did you message/contact her somehow? also age range of you and her?
>>
>>704677541
>She stays another night
>Cuddles with my best friend
>I'm super mad at him
>I got out into the woods to chill out
>Decide it's a good idea to cut myself with a rock
>A rock doesn't work so I go home and use my Cutco cutlery
>First time cutting myself, I'm not into it
>I stop the bleeding and sit by her while I think she's asleep
>We're also drunk
>She moves over and stops cuddling friend
>Pulls my arm to her stomach
>I'm in fucking heaven after my terrible night
>I put my other hand high up on her leg
>She pulls my other arm all the way around her so I'm holding her
>I'm in fucking love
>I squeeze her leg
>She moves to face me and our faces are right next to each others'
>We kiss
>There is more feeling behind it than any other time I have kissed in my life
>She starts grinding on my hand and nearly convulsing
>It's very confusing and I haven't done anything similar before
>But I'm not complaining
>We get up to use the bathroom and she sleeps in a bed upstairs and doesn't return to me
>Next day, she doesn't talk to me
>I'm so fucking confused
>>
>>704677648
Yeah she was at my house nearly every day
She's 19 and I'm nearly there
>>
>>704677962
hmm idk sometimes girls jus like to cuddle.

this situation is hella fucked up like what

idk shes weird, best advice i can think of is dont get too head over heels. i think the reason why she didn't talk to you is because maybe she was embarrassed by what happened. also, how long ago did this happen?
>>
>>704677962
>Wait a few days
>Nothing happens
>Talk to my friend today about girls
>I finally tell him about my feelings for Ruby
>"That's weird because she told me the other day she doesn't like you and doesn't want to lead you on"
>Tell him about our escapades the other night
>He's confused as fuck
>Says she made out with him that night before me
>What.jpg
>Says nothing is happening between them but that right before I did it she said the stuff about leading me on
>Now I don't know at all
>He has a history of lying to me about girls to make sure I don't get them
>But she confuses everyone
>>
>>704677962
Try to stop thinking so hard about it and fuck bitches on the side. There's nothing serious between you two for the moment, so stop getting all confused and worked up over some piece of ass. The less you'll think about it, the better your life will get.
>>
>>704678403
lmao A V O I D H E R

she may excite you/drive you crazy but often what leads you on first is the reason you want to end it later on in your relationship (if such a thing develops between you two)
>>
Sounds like the OP is in love with the roomie, you don't want a girl who has 3 ways as a gf trust me. You shoulda just been cool and not mentioned it anymore. Eventually you would have fucked her. But your acting like the jealous BF already and you ain't even with her. All your chances you've once had with her are gone. Move out or get some other pussy to creep on. Fucking beta males and your soft ass sympathetic bitch hearts and feelings.
>>
>>704678502
I can't avoid her because we're in a close friend group so she's over all the time.

>>704678491
She's not a piece of ass. I hae feelings for her that transcend anything I've felt for everyone except the last person I wrote about in a feels thread
>>
>>704677343
then save a pic to your computer and crop it/ make it a different file so its not searchable dummy...
>>
>>704678640
you can tho, actively will yourself to shut off all emotions towards her. its doable. there was this guy at my school who i constantly find myself tripping over even tho i knew he wouldnt like me back or whatever, so one day i just decided i would stop. it worked but it was a little hard in the beginning
>>
>>704678753
I don't want to stop because I hate basically everything about my life except her right now and without love I'm just a piece of shit
>>
>>704678730
I'm on mobile
>>
>>704678640
Being in love sucks ass. Even when I'm in love with someone, I try to consider her only as a piece of ass. Helps me avoiding being all nice and gentle and coming off as cringey, and if things don't work with her, it doesn't hurt.
>>
File: cumslut.jpg (53 KB, 835x533) Image search: [Google]
cumslut.jpg
53 KB, 835x533
>>704678866
oh boy he's gone full cuck
>>
>>704658157
>struggling financially hardcore
>goes out drinking
>buys enough cocaine to share with 3 other people
I wonder why>>704658157
>>
File: 1474246634615.jpg (36 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1474246634615.jpg
36 KB, 400x386
>>704679095
>>
>>704679095
Unless she is making money outside of work by selling herself or otherwise, she is really fuckin broke. She doesnt do this often either in the month and a half i've been here this is the first she has had coke at least that i know of. Like i said previously i think she just cracked under the pressure and gave in for a night
>>
>>704660109
why do you want to beat your grandma?
did she abuse you as a child?
>>
File: OP Is a.jpg (193 KB, 855x516) Image search: [Google]
OP Is a.jpg
193 KB, 855x516
>>704658571
I don't see a problem here, OP.
>>
>>704659660
fucking casinova over here. i bet people just love you to death.
>>
File: 1473280752468.png (1 MB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1473280752468.png
1 MB, 1280x960
there is a girl i love i have been fucking down for 2 years now and she has lifted me up, the only thing is she lives 10 hours away (in timezone hours) and we only talk in the morning i took 2 days off work to talk to her 2 weeks ago.. but on saturday she said how she is busy and shit and wont really talk to me again. this has literally fucking destroyed me and i dont know what to do ive already taken monday and tuesday off work again and im planning to do so wednesday too i really dont know what to do guys
>>
feels songs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5JQYUd_bKU
>>
>>704679869
I agree with him. Fuck that bitch
>>
File: 180px-PennLeft.png (50 KB, 180x191) Image search: [Google]
180px-PennLeft.png
50 KB, 180x191
>>704679895
its obvious kill yourself cuck
>>
>>704680125
maybe i should
>>
File: 1474351162166.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1474351162166.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>>704680172
just make sure to livestream it faggot
>>
>>704680245
Kek'd at that picture even tho i know how that feels
>>
>>704655801
tl;dr

>random chick
>weed
>cocaine
>got problems

Why are you so predictably stupid?
>>
>>704680453
Because I grew up in a mildly religious household, i wasnt popular at school so didnt get the oppurtunity to play the games people play. I've had to relationships and they were both long term. Ive never had a one night stand.

In the last month and a half i've been living with someone who has had such a radically different life, sexually and otherwise. And i am too fucking stupid to understand and roll with that.

She is beautiful, and fun to hang with and talk to. I care about her as a human being. I just let my feelings go too far and its biting me in the ass
>>
>>704680697
>didnt get the oppurtunity to play the games people play
Oh you.
>She is beautiful
But that trash he uses will get her into trouble. And you as well.
Do not be that attached to her beauty. What kind of human is she? Can she be trusted in case of shitty situation? Does she realise that smoking weed and taking cocaine and havin sex with random people are making her just another mindless pleasure addicted whore?
Can she do something good to other people that does not involve sex or drugs? Some charity?
>>
>>704662159
that wouldnt even work
>>
>>704681127
All good points anon, i will reflect on this accordingly
>>
>>704664804
nigger detected
Thread replies: 202
Thread images: 32

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.