Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Any other married fags on here want to vent? >be me >dating

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 25
File: IMG_3143.jpg (31 KB, 301x226) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3143.jpg
31 KB, 301x226
Any other married fags on here want to vent?

>be me
>dating hot as fuck 5'8" 105lb hottie
>dresses like a sexy maniac all the time
>stockings and heels just to go to the grocery store
>get married
>4 years later she gains 40 lbs and dresses like a homeless person
>mfw
>>
File: Clone Pilot Death.png (1005 KB, 1920x812) Image search: [Google]
Clone Pilot Death.png
1005 KB, 1920x812
>>704592984
got any pics of her?
>>
>>704593301
Preferably before
>>
>>704592984
married as well
what is sex?
>>
>>704593509
It's that fun thing you used to do before you got married
>>
Happened to me too... so I traded her
>>
Im single and reading married threads keeps me from killing myself
>>
File: well_there__s_your_problem.jpg (31 KB, 450x560) Image search: [Google]
well_there__s_your_problem.jpg
31 KB, 450x560
>>704592984
>married

Why would anyone get married? All it does is breed expectations in women. They expect some sort of magical change, and when it doesn't happen they get bitter. Or they get comfortable, take you and your meal ticket for granted. Either way, they usually start caring less about their looks, and less about your needs. And what does that get you? Not a goddamn thing. If you have kids, you lose them when you divorce. If you do well financially, she takes half of it when she goes. The system is set up to fuck men. So... why get married?

I've been with my gf for 10 years. It's been 10 awesome years. I still get laid 2-3 times a week. She's more into it now, and more into a variety of things. She's never taken me for granted. Sure, we're more comfortable with each other than we were at first, but we both know if either one of us is unsatisfied in the relationship, it's fucking over. As it should be.
>>
>>704595279
So when's the wedding date?
>>
When I was 14 me and my gf had an insane relationship from one extreme to another it was never dull and we fucked and did everything else with each other until we were 17, we fucked every opportunity we had didn't matter where. We split up met my now wife virgin lovely girl no enemies just wanted to be a wife and mother fantastic figure. Very nervous about sex doesn't like talking about it didn't want to try anything adventures we are now in our 40's she's so lovely a person and mother but I had more sex between 14 and 17 than all the rest of my years. Also did a lot more sexual things then as well. I'm now so frustrated sexually words can't describe if I split up with my wife she would literally just die my kids wouldn't forgive me.simple advice to anons.
>marry a complete slut
>divorce her when you catch her cheating
>marry another complete slut
Just keep trading them sluts in for another slut you will walk around all your life with a big fucking smile on your face
>>
File: head_scratch.jpg (33 KB, 477x358) Image search: [Google]
head_scratch.jpg
33 KB, 477x358
>>704595497
>>
>>704592984
I'm never getting married again.
It's POINTLESS. Not a single benefit for a man.

Avoid is like the plague brothers.
>>
>>704595279
you've found a unicorn dude.

most women are assholes and want marriage at some point. common mindsets. their shitty friend does it so they want to feel 'special' too.

doesn't mean shit to a guy though.

anyway. congrats for finding a woman with some sense.
>>
>>704596141
He means she will eventually pressure you into it, and you'll do it despite everything you said.
>>
>>704592984
Ha. We graciously welcome you to "the club". You can either deal with it, or gamble on another. Gambling is expensive, and the house usually, wins.
>>
>>704596792
its not worth getting married at all. its 2016 and only stupid people do it.
>>
My girlfriend recently cheated on me after 4 years.
The only thing I miss is her sweet pussy. I hate being single, having sex with condoms suck. Keep trading girlfriends is the way to go, but no need to marry them. Why complicate your life more than it already is
>>
>>704596378
We have friends with similar beliefs. We saw our other friends getting screwed repeatedly after getting married-- either from divorce, or taxes. We had a couple atheist friends that didn't want kids, and regardless of that, they got married because she wanted it. They both made over $100k a year, so their tax bill went up by $40k after marriage. Another couple who had two houses got married and lost half their interest credits on their mortgages. There's just no point to it, at all. I think more people are realizing this now: less people are getting married than ever, and those that do are doing it later in life.

>>704596518
So after 10 years things will suddenly change...? She'll become an unsatisfied cunt and I'll cave into her demands? Nope. 10 years has solidified our resolve on the matter. We have no interest in marriage, why would that change?
>>
File: 1473795702175.png (38 KB, 979x731) Image search: [Google]
1473795702175.png
38 KB, 979x731
>>704592984
I wish I was married..Instead of being a 24yo virgin closet faggot that is too afraid to approach women even if I don't even look bad..Been complimented for my looks by girls but whenever I make a move they just refuse
>>
I guess no one ever told you morons marriage is a two way street full of compromise, and nothing a year from now will be the same as it is today. Been with my old lady for 20 years. Yeah I considered leaving plenty of times and at the moment it is getting more challenging to stay, but when I look at the single/divorced scene out there I realize that 99% of the woman out there my age or those younger showing interest all have issues or àre fucked up in the head and make me realize I don't have it so bad after all.
>>
>>704597615
damn i heard u were meant to save on taxes after getting married.
for me that was literally the ONE thing that would make it worth doing. oh and for my visa if I choose to stay.
>>
We get married because we find ourselves wanting to be with our woman, than hanging out with singlefags. It makes total sense at the time. It's not that we're stupid, we just aren't psychic.
>>
>>704597326
Condoms > no sex
This is the realization that I finally came to. Was with my ex for almost 3 years. Sex was great, but we did it less and less over time. She turned into more and more of a cunt and started whining about marriage/kids constantly. It was obvious that if we got married we would never have sex and she would continue turning into more of an entitled cunt. The idea of a dry spell followed by sex with condoms was shit, but I eventually decided it was better than living with a cunt in a sexless marriage. No regrets.
>>
File: supreme gentleman.png (238 KB, 555x670) Image search: [Google]
supreme gentleman.png
238 KB, 555x670
>>704597766
They should realize what a supreme gentleman you are. How dare they.
>>
>>704597781
Nope, only if one income is way lower than the other. For similar income levels, you're fucked. So you can have a wife that doesn't work and blows through your earnings, or a wife that works and costs you in taxes. Or don't get married and you both keep your money.
>>
>>704592984
and?
>>
First time I saw my wife, I said to myself "That's the girl I'm going to marry". I just knew. It took me 2 months to get a chance to talk to her without it seeming like a creepy setup. During those 2 month I realized she was waaaaay out of my league. But WTF, I've never really feared being a disastrous failure. But we talked for about 10 minutes and I invited her to come to my house and listen to my band practice after school (Just a low level cover band playing local bars). "Um....Maybe" she said. I figured I was being blown off.
So, school day's over. Walked out to my car. There she is leaning against it.
I drove her to my house. She listened to us practice. My friends left. She stayed.
Took 9 years of off and on dating to convince her to marry me. But it's been the best thing I've ever done.
I would kill for that girl.
I would die for that girl.
Yeah, I'm happily married.
>>
>>704597854
You don't need a crystal ball to know that marriage is a bad idea. Look at the divorce rate, the endless stories of men getting fucked over in divorce court, and the masses of sad sacks stuck in sexless marriages.

>It's not that we're stupid
No, anon, that's exactly what it is.
>>
>>704592984

>be married four years

>Almost never sex
But, honestly, with taking care of our kids and work, neither of us have the energy for it. When we actually got away for an evening, we went at it like rabbits.

>gained weight
But I have too, it's stress. We're working on getting back into an exercise routine.

>love the shit outta her
Could never imagine being single. We're everything to each other. But, we knew we wanted kids when we first started dating so, for all the stress they cause, they're a perfect embodiment of our love and for every sleepless night there's a giant hug and a "daddy I love you" that makes it worth it ten times over.

So, I mean, I can whine, but I feel sorry for all the MGTOW and other corruptions that keep people from enjoying a classic happy married life.
>>
File: hTevOCB.png (25 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
hTevOCB.png
25 KB, 320x480
>Married 18 years
>Sincerely love my wife
>During dating & early years of marriage was more adventurous letting me try things, different positions, out in public etc.
>Last 7-8 years we do nothing but oral to each other. I admit some if it was laziness, but also she gives the world's most heavenly blowjobs so fucking wasn't as important.
>I always reciprocate, can make her come in 3 minutes with tongue.
>Miss intercourse,want to do doggy as it's easier and se absolutely hates doggy because of vaginal queefs occasionally embarrass her.
>Can't complain too much because the blowjobs are earth shattering and as frequent as 4-6 a week.
>Can't complain?
>>
>>704598689
>Look at the divorce rate
Men who don't know how to keep a woman happy OR married a bad woman that can't be kept happy

> the endless stories of men getting fucked over in divorce court
Working in family court. The reason men generally get fucked is because (1) the woman shells out for a lawyer and man doesn't, (2) the woman shows up to court and man doesn't. In every case I've seen where either (1) both parties show up and neither has lawyer, or (2) both parties have lawyer (FROM THE BEGINNING, lawyering up at the last hour won't help), the custody split is always, always 50/50 if the man requests it unless there is a criminal record involved (and one that caused the divorce at that). I've also seen a woman's false accusation lose her custody of her child - she couldn't prove the child was raping and by taking the child to a doctor to check it was seen as unfairly prejudicing the child against the father and endangering the child's well being.
>>
>>704592984
Add that to the fact i havent got a blowjay in 10 fucking years and we may as well be the same guy.

Plus, she really wants kids and i got cut a couple weeks ago.

Pretty sure she's leaving. I cant manage to stop drinking long enough to even give a fuck...
>>
>>704595196
Stay single anon. Marrige is just a tool women use to bleed u longer...
>>
>>704597775
This. It's all about compromise and communication. I compromised by not doing some things I liked because we wanted and had kids. I communicated by saying, after the sex tapered off, that she doesn't have unilateral control of my sex life. It was ok if her libido dropped but don't expect mine to.

So for 15 years I've had regular fuck buddies and friends with benefits. There's a ton of women up for this if you're careful and keep the feels under control. Once the feels come out its time to trade in for another. The sex is dynamite because these women >>704595665 (the demure virgin wife) go fucking nuts when they get into the cock as a bored wife or newly separated.
>>
>>704595497
Lol, no shit. I lasted about 12 years. Married. She almost left the other day. 2nd wedding aniversery is next month. ...maybe.
>>
>>704595279
That's great for you man. Hope I can have a similar thing
>>
>>704598749
You've not been married long enough yet. I too enjoy being married and being a dad and I love my wife. But I also love fucking other women too.

So for me life's great.
>>
>>704592984
> 31, married 7 years
> sex is dead, relationship is dead, work sucks, town sucks
> finally decide to break it off and get the fuck out
> before i can tell her, she tells me, "i'm 12 weeks pregnant, isn't that great? i already told my whole family and they're so excited for us!"
> my fucking face
>>
>>704592984
B4 and after pics?
>>
>>704599311
>Men who don't know how to keep a woman happy
Uh huh... greater than 50% of married men are just too retarded to please a woman. I'm sure that's it... It couldn't be that more than 50% of women are entitled cunts, that's just sexist...

>thinking a 50/50 split is fair
You know damn well that the woman did not come into that marriage with as much money as he did.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-18-22-15-44-1.png (176 KB, 1440x2115) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-18-22-15-44-1.png
176 KB, 1440x2115
tfw my sort of girlfriend texted me this last night
>>
>>704600342
Let me guess, she's a philosophy major.
>>
>>704592984

>Been together 10 years
>Married for two
>Wife keeps getting hotter/losing weight
>Dresses better cause I boost her confidence (Which her dad rekt)
>Can barely keep up with her sex drive
>Always brings up new kinks to try
>Agrees firmly on no kids
>Might foster later
>I love my wife
>So damn much
>>
>>704600608
Actually yeah good guess
>>
>>704598649
>9 years of off and on dating to convince her to marry me
Kek, so for 9 years she was basically fucking anything with a pulse whilst you were "on a break", as you spent your nights crying alone working out how to win her heart. Then of course when she got old and worn out from being a whore you were her fallback?
Do you still willing let other guys fuck her or is it just behind your back?
>>
File: tfw.jpg (13 KB, 214x246) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
13 KB, 214x246
>>704592984
>Any other married
yes
>fags
ooook?
>on here
yes
> want to vent?
no wtf, YOU'RE FÙCKING MARRIED
IF YOU HAVE TO VENT, YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE MARRIED
>>
File: IMG_1726.jpg (13 KB, 317x346) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1726.jpg
13 KB, 317x346
>>704600731
>topkek
>>
>>704595279
Fuck marriage couple here too. Been with my gf for 13 years. No kids, both have well paying jobs. Pretty much can do whatever we want. Babysit for friends when we need to be reminded why we don't have one.
>>
>>704599038
I think Bush was president the last time i got blown. I hope u die and i meet your wife anon. Lol. I relly need to trade mine in. Shes always fucking mad at me like i kicked her dog or something.
>>
Marriage is the worst meme. Humans aren't built for life long relationships.
>>
>>704601163
Yes they were, it provides the best chance for their offspring
>>
>>704601379
Not what I meant... love is just a biochemical reaction that wears off after a couple of years
>>
>>704600342
Wow, so deep.

That's also her just using guy code that she wants to keep her options open.
>>
>>704600164
>Uh huh... greater than 50% of married men are just too retarded to please a woman. I'm sure that's it... It couldn't be that more than 50% of women are entitled cunts, that's just sexist..
Either the man was dumb enough to pick an entitled cunt to marry or was too retardd to please the women. His pick.

>You know damn well that the woman did not come into that marriage with as much money as he did.
50/50 split refers to custody, not wealth. All community property states (west coast) give each party -all- the money they entered the marriage with plus 50% of all money earned during the marriage. Learn to law. However, if you don't get a lawyer and fill out your paperwork wrong, that's your own fault.
>>
File: 2016-09-17_21.58.381.jpg (946 KB, 1389x1076) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-17_21.58.381.jpg
946 KB, 1389x1076
>>704592984

Fuck green text on phone

Be me
Fuck 40 something women before I got married, ass on call whenever I want.
Get married
Have kid year ago.
Haven't gotten laid in over a year.
Gamer Girl sends me pic related weekly.
Can't even bring myself to do it.
Fml
>>
>>704599968
Would never fuck other women but that's because I was a wizard before I was married. I just have natural control over my sex drive, fucking someone else just isn't in any way enticing when I consider potential for hurting my spouse, acquiring an STD, or getting some other bitch bugging me about expecting things because I f'd her.
>>
File: the-plan.png (207 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
the-plan.png
207 KB, 461x461
>>704596231
>>
>>704602019
Y not just sex ur wife?
>>
>>704602291

She's gone full whale since the kid was born.
Also turned full bitch since she has everything she wants now.
Selfish as fuck
Such is the life of a married man.
>>
>>704601812
The fact that you have to get a lawyer to negotiate right so you get all of the money you earned proves his point that it's fucked. If you bring in 60% of the income you shouldn't have to fight anything to keep that 60%.

Pointing out that if you do everything just right you won't end up with a shitty situation isn't exactly a very convincing argument. I could just never get married and never have to worry about these issues in the first place.
>>
>>704601812
>People never change
>it's always the man's fault
You're reaching, nigger.

>having to pay a lawyer thousands
>thinking a 50/50 split of money earned during the marriage is fair
It's a 50/50 split even if he was earning 100% of the income and she sat at home on her ass. And you think that's fair. You're hopeless.
>>
>>704601804
Which i guess is okay
The irony is I got that text after trying to fuck my sister's bridesmaid after her engagement party last night
>>
>>704592984

>>4 years later she gains 40 lbs and dresses like a homeless person

10 pounds a year is nothing.

My wife put on 100 in 3 years and blames it all on our kid.

She is a super naggy bitch whenever she bleeds out of her vagina or whenever she is hungry... or hell whenever the fuck she feels like it.

She was fine for 5 ears of dating. But started to change once we said "i do" and was a whole new person after kid came along.

Honestly i work 12 hours a day 5 days a week and every single saturday and sunday i can because being at work sucks slightly less then being at home.

I have a "gambling problem" but as of now she dosent mind it because we still have plenty of money (see overtime). in reality my "gambling problem" is me taking money out of our account and socking away large stacks of cash... Its only a matter of time until we devorice and im not gonna get left with half my shit.

Wife out of town for the weekend?
>remove cash from hiding spots
>Put into baggies
>put baggies into small fire rated safe
>knock hole in dry wall in basement
>put cash safe into hole
>patch hole
>looks like new

I have no idea how much is sitting in cash in safes in my walls but i know its a very nice saftey net.

I "sold" all my guns to my father and have the paperwork to prove it.

I also "sold" all of my other valuables to friends or family again making sure to have paperwork to prove they do not belong to me.

And there is no chance in hell she will ever find any of my stash spots. Gotta think beyond hiding it in a sock drawer...

Places like duct work, dummy junction boxes, false outlets and inside insulation up in the attic for starters.

I mean, im its not like im trying to hide drugs from cops with a drug dog here.
>>
>>704601055
Lol damn brother you put it into perspective. Thats why I can't really bitch at her about not doing doggy or whatever. We both gained some weight the last 18 yrs, not too crazy, but I always put her over telling her how much I am attracted to her & love her.

I really can't complain, you're right. Just shows how life is all about perspective...I get great BJ's all the time but because I want a lil slice I'm going to pull the "can't eat ice cream every meal" thing? Yeah you right, don't be a spoiled bitch when cats like you haven't had their dick sucked on in months...
>>
>>704602511
Well, a prenup will get you 60%. The way the law is written makes sense if the woman is staying home with the kids - it's a partnership. She's working too, just not at an income producing job.

To write a law that would be fair for both 1 and 2 income households would be much harder. Instead, prenups allow you to pick a different law if you desire. Perhaps the laws outdated, but it was very fair when it was put in place.

>I could just never get married and never have to worry about these issues in the first place.
Or just get a prenup that says you agree to keep all your property separate and that no court shall have jurisdiction to reallocate either of your property in divorce.

Look, if you don't want kids, marriage isn't necessary but it's a great tax break on a devoted couple. It also allows your to see your significant other and make decisions for them when they're ill. If you don't have an SO, then, once again, it doesn't matter. But your thought that the legal system is unfair is just bullshit. You clearly have no experience with said system.
>>
>>704604110
Like hell it aint.
Bitches smell money anon. I feel your pain. Aside from the fat stacks of cash we are the same. Fml.
>>
>>704604535

Dink is a tax break?

Sure.....
>>
>>704604535

>Or just get a prenup that says you agree to keep all your property separate and that no court shall have jurisdiction to reallocate either of your property in divorce.

Oh you poor dumb bastard... You have no idea how much power a family law judge has and how much they like to form their power into a stick and shove it up a mans asshole.
>>
>>704592984
either troll or you're fucking retarded.

my man got married young and never got to realize grills don't wear those clothes unless they're tryna sink some hooks in to someone.
>>
>>704603021
>You're reaching, nigger.
Blaming things on women is pathetic. Only a wuss blames his problems on a woman. It's exactly because they're irrational and needy that they're easy to control. Though, admittedly, you have to curtail their liberal media acces right away. If you don't want a wife, fine, but if you want a wife and can't hack it - that's on your buddy. And most of these fags in here are protesting about the unfairness of the system as they reason for eschewing marriage, not that they hate monogamy in general.

>It's a 50/50 split even if he was earning 100% of the income and she sat at home on her ass. And you think that's fair. You're hopeless.
If she did a bunch of work at home - cleaning, taking care of kids, etc. - she might deserve it. If she did nothing, I see your point - except- how would the court know this? I would be way to hard to design a law that gives a woman less money based on "laziness" more like, if your wife was lazy from the get-go, why didn't you divorce her right away - then she'd have gotten almost none of your money.
>>
>>704604110
God damn son, you're in a bad way
>>
>>704605008
>that's on your buddy
I knew it. I'll kill that motherfucker.
>>
>40 years old
>Never married, just a few casual relationships over the years
>Sometimes get a little depressed over it; but nothing big or that would show.
>At work, vast majority of married colleagues say "he's the only smart one here".
>Always assumed they were just trying to cheer me up

Starting to wonder if they really mean it.
>>
>>704605008
>housework == full-time job
HAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>704604768
Marriage is a huge taxbreak if she isn't working. If she's making the same money as you it's a penalty, true. But that's not the scenario anyone is talking about, is it? Because then a 50/50 split would be fair. For fuck sakes people, learn how the law works.
>>
>>704604941
>Oh you poor dumb bastard... You have no idea how much power a family law judge has and how much they like to form their power into a stick and shove it up a mans asshole.

Umm.. I worked in family court for years. That's totally not how it was in my experience with multiple judges. What I saw was men being relutantly punished because they never filed any paperwork and never showed up to court and, in the face of that, the judge has no legal choice but to give the woman what she asked for.
>>
>>704605008
>how would the court know this?
Paystubs. He shows all of his paystubs, she shows none because the jobless cunt doesn't have any. He's awarded all of the money as well as the kids (it doesn't make sense to give custody to someone who has no income). Simple.
>>
>>704605301
Depends on what she does. Does she clean? Does she watch kids? Does she homecook every meal? If she does all that herself with 2 kids at home its a 10-12 hour day. Have you tried it?

Admittedly, most women don't do nearly this much. That's why you gotta make her work.
>>
>>704595279
I'm with this anon.
Was with my gf for 11 years. We fucked daily. Have 3 beautiful kids. In tune with eachother better than any married couple. And when I accidentally her best friend one drunken night I didn't have to go thru the whole divorce drama..
>>
>>704605662
>how would the court know this?
Not how would they know who was working outside the home. Read the f'ing post. It's how would the court know how hard she's working -inside- the home. It's called divying up the workload and was standard 50 years ago, when the laws were written, as well as in many other countries.
>>
>>704605108

That aint the half of it annon.

She stays at home to take care of our kid but spends more time watching "her shows" then anything else. She started watching some hour long netflix show and was 4 seasons into it within a week.

cleaning the house? Oh no. She cant do that on her own she needs my help to pick up, vaccume and do the fucking dishes.

I mean honestly i expect to do the yard work and i sort of enjoy doing it. but in the very rare event i want / need her help with something its pulling teeth and "Isent this MANS work husbandbannon?!?"

But hay on the outside its all sunshine and roses. my family thinks my wife is perfect. But there be a shitstorm a brewin and im the only one getting ready for it.
>>
And if you got divorced, she would lose the weight and look awesome again
>>
Fucking idiots itt. What did you morons think was gonna happen? She's just gonna magically want more sex as soon as you get married? Kek good luck with that. First six months of any relationshit are the best it ever gets.
>>
>>704592984
That's what you get when you marry for looks
>>
>>704606431
/thread
>>
>>704605942
>how hard she's working -inside- the home
Who gives a shit? That will never come close to the amount of work required by a full-time job.
>>
The war on men that has been waging over the past few generations is the very reason why white people will be bred out of existence.
>>
The funny thing is this happens even if they stay hot. You fucking loathe them, their presence makes you want to vomit and kill yourself.

Peg was hot, yet Al wanted no part of her.

never get married bro's.
>>
>>704606557
You've clearly never taken care of small children, cooked every meal, and done all the housecleaning for a whole family yourself.
>>
>>704606667
Yeah cause' taking life advice from a nineties sitcom will surely result in a rich and meaningful existence.
>>
>>704604535
You have to get the woman to agree to a prenup, and unless they're already making more than you that's not something they're just going to agree to. Most people get offended at the idea of a prenup. They see it as you not trusting them or not having faith in the relationship to last.
>>
>>704606813
Wow I bet she keeps your balls in her purse
>>
>>704605752
>most women don't do nearly this much
There ya go.

>That's why you gotta make her work
Ok, anon, you go get the chains and whip and put your bitch to work. See how that goes for you. Eventually she's gonna get pissed enough to dump your ass and you're gonna be just another one of those faggots who you're saying couldn't please/control their woman.

The rest of us are going to realize that this is all bullshit and avoid the whole mess that is marriage altogether.
>>
>>704606925
Then don't marry them. My wife didn't have a problem with it. It's a good check of what kind of woman you're getting into a marriage with.
>>
>>704600030
I feel you mate
> be me, 36
> 4 kids, married 10 yrs~
> sex maybe once per 10-15 wks. She hates to be touched at all now, nasty af.
> so sick of shit, sick of work, hate working and then go home to do everything incl kids before & after school etc
> basically she sits around all day and night playing shit on phone.... She hs no job. She always bitches about me behind my back on facebook. Pretty certain shes a cheating whore.
> have doubts about one of kids being mine - skin tone is different....
> formulate plan. Apply for transfer, move her away early to help me finish up and sell house, then rather than move i would just split and never be seen again.
> mfw i come home one day to a pos preg test.
> next day get email that work cant replace me so wont transfer.
> fml
> thinking just superfly into river on trip to work. Dont as i know ill fuck up and get hung up on somethin :/

It can work fellas. I know four happy guys. Then i know perhaps 8 other guys that made the same mistake i did.

> i stopped treating her mean
> gave her a little control of things
>>
>>704600342
There's no such thing as common law marriage anymore, at least in the US.
>>
>>704606431
he's right
>>
>>704606948
No, I spent time between jobs doing the housework for a couple of months. I was so glad to be back at work after. It's 10-12 hour days.
>>
>>704600811
Way to project friendo.
>>
>>704607025
I won't.

I'm glad you're happy being married though Anon. I just don't have faith in wanting to see the same person every day and there seems like more downsides to getting married than upsides.
>>
>>704607112
Well no one forced you guys to have kids, and honestly she's got it better than the majority. " oh no what ever will I do with my husband providing for everything? I have to be a mom? Pay me I'm not your fucking slave." So hard anon being a parang to kids who were obviously forced to be under your care.
>>
>>704601650
>love is just a biochemical reaction
So is everything else, y'know. As for wearing off after a couple of the years it really doesn't, generally speaking.
>>
>>704606960
Women don't mind working, they just don't have the initiative. They have to be managed. If you convince them to ditch the T.V. and Facebook their productivity instantly triples. Convincing them to ditch those things takes effort but, it'll work if you point out how it doesn't help them grow as people.

Women want to be smart, hardworking, sucessful and respected. They just don't have as much initiative as men and society has compounded that by teaching them that their "feelings" are paramount. First thing I taught my wife was that emotions are bullshit and should be addressed but never acted on. That took six months (and, actually, I made sure that lesson would take before we were married). Now that I'm living with a rational person, it just takes careful discussion to work through changes. She agreed to get rid of the T.V. because it was too big of a distraction, and she's now happier for it. I have a good woman.
>>
>>704592984

Most shallow human relationship thread I've ever seen. No wonder society is full of angry, self-indulgent, entitled fucks.
>>
>>704600965
If I got married and had kids, I wouldn't have started my own business 8 years ago, I wouldn't likely have a good relationship (marriage does change things, and kids kill your relationship and resources), I wouldn't have had the money to open a brewery three years ago, and I wouldn't be opening an art gallery this year.
>>
>be 19M virgin with no friends
>meet 18F virgin with no friends
>take eachothers virginity
>move in together
>get married
>now 10 year anniversary
>we are both bisexual swingers
>im hung as fuck, she is hourglass with big tits
>she is wild as fuck
>anal, deepthroating, screaming and squirting
>we have threesomes with guys
>we have threesomes with girls
>we have foursomes with other couples

getting so bored of sex

being married is awesome
>>
>>704601055
>I think Bush was president the last time i got blown
Which Bush...?
>>
>>704607434
Yeah, but love to marriage is the only reaction we try to make last for the rest of our lives.

And generally speaking it does wear off, if it didn't people wouldn't have more failed romantic relaionships than successful ones. And generally people date and fall in love with multiple people in their lives.
>>
>>704597326
How do you deal with it? Girlfriend recently cheated aswell
>>
>Grass is greener on the other side, etc.

What else is new, fags.
>>
>>704607413
You're changing the argument. The point is that the wife works just as hard as I do, we just work at different things. Someone has to take care of the kids and, frankly, I don't trust paid caretakers (having seen too much of that industry's bs for children and elders). I trust her and she does a good job. That's worth somethign.

If you don't want kids, or don't give a shit about how their raised then a woman at home only makes sense if you're a neat freak. I get that. Marriage is primarily because both parties want kids- but when that's the case, it can work quite well.
>>
>>704607541
>I have a good woman.
That's the key right there, you dumb nigger. They're rare, but they do exist. And your dumb ass has deluded himself into believing that you trained her to be that way.
>>
>>704607080
Pretty sure there is dude
>>
>>704607905
What are you even trying to say, nigger? There's plenty of emotional constructs that last a lifetime. Just as a parent from a family history of stability. They love their kids before they are born to the end of time.

Just shake off that pseudo science bullshit and open your mind. It's not all about rationalizing why it's ok to be an emotionless psychopath fucking anything that moves.
>>
>>704601650
The biochemical reaction that idiots think is "love" (usually we call it "infatuation") should never be a basis for marriage. Love is a rational attitude about wanting someone else to be sucessful more than yourself. Love is about selflessness and discipline - not that I should expect anyone on /b/ to understand that.
>>
>>704607692
Pics of hourglass
>>
File: 1451348760773.jpg (17 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1451348760773.jpg
17 KB, 413x395
>>704600654

This fuckin guy
>>
>>704607080
It is, actually, in some places
>>
>>704592984
Been married 18 years...you don't even want to know...she is 6 years older than me, ailing health, unable to work, very high maintenance.

>mfw I finally stop being really grossed out helping her clean up after yet another soupy poop accident...
>>
>>704592984
You expected different?
>>
>>704608361
Ok bones. You can go back to being Zooey Deschanel's ugly older sister now.
>>
I'm in the same boat. I've stayed trim and take care of myself, but my wife has let herself go over the last 3 years. She's gained weight, stopped wearing make-up pretty much all the time, only washes her hair twice a week. I'm embarrassed to be seen in public with her. At first I felt guilty when I started fucking a girl from work, but she actually makes my dick hard unlike that whale at home. She's not keeping up her end of the deal, so why should I?
>>
>>704608116
>That's the key right there, you dumb nigger. They're rare, but they do exist. And your dumb ass has deluded himself into believing that you trained her to be that way.

It is true that she was far better than most when she came to me. That's why I considered her for marriage after dumping the not-good ones. But, there were still some big problems we had to work out - and she was willing to sit down and talk about them. Not acting on emotion was the biggest one; teaching her about logical debate and getting her to believe that, ultimately, it creates more long-term results and happiness to live logically than on your "heart" as Disney calls it. That took months, but it was the key to our happiness.
>>
>>704608488
Fuuuuuucccck I genuinely feel bad for you
>>
People with broken minds and faulty emotional constructs like to pretend that there's no such thing as love that lasts a lifetime

Love is very real and very useful, and just because some of you niggers are broken fuckups from a long history of broken fuckups, doesn't mean shit to people with healthy emotional frameworks, and a history of successful relationships.

get gud, scrubs. It's all about finding the right person. Most people are shit and have a family history that should tell you so.
>>
File: 1442430945631.jpg (17 KB, 244x287) Image search: [Google]
1442430945631.jpg
17 KB, 244x287
>>704602019

Her ass is whiter than the fucking sheets!
>>
>>704608488
Just put her in diapers and a babydress; then it'll be fucking hot.
>>
>>704608285
Plenty of people give away their children. Plenty of people disown their children for things they do. There are plenty of ways families break down and nobody expects you to love your parents if your relationship with them goes to shit.

And I'm not an emotionless psychopath. If I were I would be against romantic relationships altogether. But I'm not. I just don't see the point in trying to bond yourself to a person for your entire life when many relationships fail. Seems like an unnecessary step to take with very little benefit.

Marriage is more of a legal/cultural invention than an emotional one.
>>
>>704605008

You know the rules bitch!
>>
>>704592984
Fucking idiot hahahahahah
>>
>>704604535
>prenup
Prenups are regularly overturned by judges. Because the system is set up to fuck men.
>source: my dad had two prenups overturned, one in California and one in Florida. Both were solid legal documents produced by lawyers prior to marriage, both were tossed out like a used tampon once the divorce proceedings started.

>The way the law is written makes sense if the woman is staying home with the kids - it's a partnership.
And if there are no kids, she still takes 50% by default. Even if she sits on her cunt all day watching TV. How's that for valuing "partnership?"

>She's working too
Define work

>Or just get a prenup that says you agree to keep all your property separate and that no court shall have jurisdiction to reallocate either of your property in divorce.
it doesn't work. It's not the 1980s anymore.

>marriage isn't necessary but it's a great tax break
Unless you have two similar incomes, or a lot of income, or a house. Then it's a giant fucking tax liability. You get a way larger tax break filing as two single people than filing jointly. And as two single people who jointly own a house, you BOTH get to deduct the mortgage interest from your income. The only way you get a tax break is if one of you basically doesn't work... and then that unproductive fuck (who's almost always the woman) still has the right to 50% of assets.

>But your thought that the legal system is unfair is just bullshit.
You're basically the problem with the system: you can't see how fucked up it is, and you consistently prop it up and expand it because it's what you do for a living. You're a fucking leach on normal people.

There is no benefit, whatsoever, in getting married. Unless you're a piece of shit parasite who wants to live off the productivity of others.
>>
>>704608981
Yeah, there's plenty of broken fuckups around that should have been purged long ago. what's your point? That doesn't mean lifelong love isn't real just because some people are a defective product of evolution.
>>
>>704597766

ah yeah ur so supreme im sure
>>
>>704608700
>guys, guys seriously, no really, I taught my woman... GUYS SERIOUSLY, I taught my woman to be logical!
That's like saying you taught a chimp to speak. She might have learned to go through the motions in some limited capacity. But if you honestly believe you've completely changed her, you're one deluded fuck.
>>
All my friends are married. They think there's something wrong with me because I'm 30 and haven't settled down yet and started having kids yet. But a 19 year old waitress sucked my dick last weekend while all my bros were at home changing diapers. Yet somehow in their minds I'm the loser. Living in the American south is weird. You're expected to stick to societal constructs even more down here. But I'd rather keep fucking college girls.
>>
>>704609747
Tell us about the waitress
>>
>>704604110
Sounds like you are writing my memoirs.
Married 13 years now. Bitch is 100 pounds heavier, is a complete cunt every time she does not get her way 100%, and hasn't worked a lick in years.

Each year I tell myself that this will be the year I sack up and file for divorce, and the years just keep rolling by.
>>
>>704609401
>source: my dad had two prenups overturned, one in California and one in Florida. Both were solid legal documents produced by lawyers prior to marriage, both were tossed out like a used tampon once the divorce proceedings started.

What was the legal reasoning for overturning them?

The rest of the points have already been answered in other thread posts so, if you can't be bothered to read the thread, I can't be bothered to repost.
>>
File: image.gif (1003 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1003 KB, 220x220
>>704592984
You picked the wrong woman

>be me
>college days
>date 5'7" qtπ blonde coed virgin
>pop her cherry
>enjoy many fun sexcapades
>graduate
>marry her
>have three kids
>she keeps it tight
>stairmill queen Milf
>great mom
>great homemaker
>great sex partner
Mfw
>>
>>704609532
I didn't say it wasn't real. I said that odds are that it will fade. And in most situations fade to a point where you won't feel the same way about that person anymore.

It's not even about being broken. It's just regular human nature. People change. They don't stay stagnant. Calling everyone who doesn't want the same thing for their entire life "Broken" is fucking retarded and generally ignorant to human nature.
>>
>married twice
>first wife i fucked alot but she was a cheating whore addicted to drugs.
>sigh of relief when she left
>met potential mate two years later
>wasnt born in the US so fuck yeah
> 6ft tall asian babe dick magnet
>fuck all the time and she squirts like a fucking fire fighter
>get married 5 years later
>get her pregnant with twins
>dont fuck anymore and its always my failt according to her
>have nice paying job and travel alot
>fuck escorts whenever i feel in the mood
>still wash the bottles and do my part of parenthood
>waiting for her to feel herself again so i can stop getting cock blocked by twins
>>
>>704610185
It's called living in a community property state
>>
>>704609711
No one is born logical. It is something that is taught. Men are more logical on average because (1) biology, gray matter in the brain helps with that, (2) we are taught that it is manly to be this way.

Social expectations have a lot to do with it. Women's brains aren't so different they can't handle logic- but they're never taught it. It can totally be taught but it is taught very differently from teaching a man.
>>
>>704608174
>>704608466
it only exists if you claim to be married, publicly, and file government paperwork (such as taxes) as married. And it is not protected by interstate marriage recognition, so if one partner moves out of state, it's not recognized: no divorce necessary. The "live together for 7 years = marriage" thing does not exist anywhere in the US. If you consider an arrangement that is not legally binding to be marriage, sure, you can call it marriage. But in a court, it won't hold up.
>>
>>704609864
She works at a restaurant right next to where I work so I go in there all the time. She was flirty with me so I left her my number one day and we started hooking up shortly after that. She thought I was younger than 30 (I have a youthful face I guess lol) but that didn't stop her from giving me some good head.
>>
>>704595665
Thank you older anon fag as a mid 20s fag this gives me hope.
>>
>>704597615
One day...ONE DAY she will get it in her head nad just say "Anon, why DONT we get married , lol. I mean all it can do now is give us tax breaks and we can get gifts and have a big party etc." and youll g>>704597615
ive her a look like "Wtf" and she'll be like "What? Whats so weird about the thought of marrying me? " and the fight begins and eventually because you love her; youll cave.
Just.Wait.
>>
>>704610428
That's not a reason. If you didn't even bother to read the opinion for the reason it was thrown out then your ad hoc argument has zero sway. Prenups are upheld all the time.
>>
File: 1409891964511.jpg (114 KB, 497x635) Image search: [Google]
1409891964511.jpg
114 KB, 497x635
This thread is way too fucking real.
>>
File: facepalm.png (492 KB, 580x520) Image search: [Google]
facepalm.png
492 KB, 580x520
>>704610460
>contradicting yourself in the same post
>believing that men aren't inherently more rational than women
>>
>>704609401

This guy gets it!

If the wife doesn't have a full time job about the only thing that could be considered 50/50 would be a mother with children too young to go to school or children they choose not to send to school for any reason.

Once she doesn't have to worry about the kids for 6-8 hours a day then what? She sure as fuck isn't cooking or cleaning 6-8 hours every day.
>>
>>704610224
Well, humans are mammals, and I see some humans that lack even those basic mammalian instincts such as caring for their young, so no, it's entirely correct to point out that some people are entirely defective organisms, eaten up with destructive, maladaptive behavior for a whole spectrum of reasons. I think the point stands very well.

And I'm talking about emotional constructs in general, which we share with all mammals, not just social arrangements.
>>
>>704593459
Lol'd pretty good
>>
>>704610275
>waiting for her to feel herself again so i can stop getting cock blocked by twins
That's not how it works. She's lost love and respect for you. You're just an atm to her.
>>
>>704595665
You made the mistake of having sex b4 marriage. As long as you don't know what you missing, your marriage sex is forever your best sex. From personal experience, very happily married.
>>
>>704607692
>things that didn't happen
>>
>>704610621
Community property means all assets earned during the marriage are shared. If records aren't kept well enough the prenup is tossed.
>>
>>704605196

trust me.....dont get married.....its better to feel a little bored or depressed sometimes than being married...

the only thing that justifys marriage is if you really reeaaally want to have children
>>
>>704610658
That's why you make her homeschool or keep having kids or, ideally, both.
>>
>>704607073
Ricin. As her husband you can turn down an autopsy.
>>
>>704607692
>today in random anonymous fantasies
>>
>>704611024
That is true. Why the fuck would you not keep records if you go to the trouble to get a prenup?
>>
>>704597766
Nice dubs. Make more moves. It is statistical. Roll the dices more often and someday you will get it. You already have the "no" just roll until the "yes" show up.
>>
>>704611150
Happens a lot. They records need to be pretty detailed. Separate accounts and all that.
>>
File: 1473642227225-b.gif (622 KB, 499x310) Image search: [Google]
1473642227225-b.gif
622 KB, 499x310
>>704610538
>Solipsism
>>
File: 1445532396339.jpg (8 KB, 293x208) Image search: [Google]
1445532396339.jpg
8 KB, 293x208
>>704611077

>make her
>home school
>keep having kids
>???
>the opposite of profit

nigger what?
>>
>>704596231
Nope. I will not do it again. In the long run, hookers are much cheaper.
>>
>>704610185
There was literally no reason for it to be thrown out. Both were legal contracts signed by consenting adults.

My dad started both relationships with far more assets, and as such, wanted a prenup to protect those assets. Both times, the prenup was tossed out because they "unfairly distributed assets." It didn't matter that those assets were his to begin with, or that his 60-70 hours a week running a business made them grow. His lazy fucking second wife hired a maid to clean the house, and had no kids. She didn't deserve a goddamn thing. And even though her prenup guaranteed her housing and covered living expenses, she sued for more. Because my dad is well off from all his work, he got fucked by the courts.

i read the thread, and no, my points were not answered. You just spouted bullshit non-responses at other people that didn't ever address their points.
>>
>>704610882

Nothing works the way we percieve it to does it?

I still get laid and thats what this thread is griping out.

>mfw i fuck hot looking escorts and not worry about finding a gf on the side
>>
>>704611124

Lel
>>
File: 2016-09-19 18.32.15.jpg (746 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-19 18.32.15.jpg
746 KB, 1080x1920
I'm a driver's ed instructor.
I want to do naughty stuff to my student.
Help me.
>>
>>704611676

Fuck outta here unless your married or looking to get married and complain about some shit
>>
>>704611124
>>704610934
its not an easy thing to prove unless i can find some text screenshots
>>
File: smug lena.jpg (89 KB, 825x793) Image search: [Google]
smug lena.jpg
89 KB, 825x793
Thread theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
>>
not married, gf of 6 years keeps hinting but after reading all you happy motherfuckers posts there's no fucking way it's happening

thanks anons
>>
>>704610538
>Anon, why DONT we get married
because it's pointless

> I mean all it can do now is give us tax breaks
Read the thread... we both make too much, we would get tax penalties.

>we can get gifts and have a big party
We get gifts from each other. Basically have all we need. And owning a brewpub is like having a constant party. I'm more interested in vacations, really.

>Whats so weird about the thought of marrying me?
It's fucking stupid and doesn't accomplish anything? She knows this. She has no desire to be married, and knows I'll never do it.

>and the fight begins
We don't fight. We occasionally argue about ideological shit, but that's fun.

>youll cave.
Nope. I'm not you, anon. And I have too much to lose.
>>
>>704595279
Hope you live in a place that doesn't support common law.
>>
>>704611873
If the purge was real, I would rape her.
>>
>>704612428
see
>>704610466
or go look up common law marriage yourself. it basically doesn't exist anymore.
>>
File: 1442944070027.jpg (49 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1442944070027.jpg
49 KB, 480x640
>>704592984
>marry the hottest 19yo FOB Ive ever seen
>Rush into it for immigration purposes but in love
>Married for 8 years and she is hotter than ever
>She's super petite and works out. TIGHT bod
>Turns out she is also a legit genius
>We have a serious chance of being billionaires by retirement
>She doesn't care if I work and is super loyal
>Sex = 3x a month unless Im more forceful, she will almost always give in
>Im now 29yo, 6' tall 200lb white guy with average dick
>I hit the fucking jackpot in my opinion. I love to support her
>>
>>704592984
Same thing here.
>>
>>704613189
More pics??
>>
>>704610466

>And it is not protected by interstate marriage recognition, so if one partner moves out of state, it's not recognized: no divorce necessary.

Perhaps I'm taking this out of context here, but this isn't actually true. I have a friend who was married in Nevada for over 10 years who was railroaded by his ex-wife because she moved to California and established residency. Once in California she filed for divorce and got alimony for life (california bullshit) because they were married for longer than 10 years. The alimony for life would not have held up in Nevada.

>>704612800

>or go look up common law marriage yourself. it basically doesn't exist anymore.

Again, California is a motherfucker man. If you have a decent enough kike attorney they can give a cunt pretty much anything they want in this state.
>>
>>704613189
>Sex = 3x a month
Thats shit
>>
Stop being losers.
Stop marrying losers.

Life isn't fair. But if you play the game, you can win. Use your strengths. Manage your weaknesses. Better yourself. Don't waist your time on those who detract from your life. Hang on to those who add to it.

Fyi:
Married, both employed, 2 kids, decent home, vehicles, vacations, porn wishes it was as good as us.

Problems in life: Only get to cum in my hot wife's holes 1-2 times a day.

Now stop being such a whiny little bitch, grow some balls, get out there and start winning!
>>
>>704614173
Seriously. That's less than once a week. Fuck that.
>>
>>704610772
The vast majority of animals, including mammals do not mate for life or stay in any kind of relationship.

You're also ignoring things like lions and other pack animals being cast out of their packs and the fact that many animals leave their parents.
>>
>>704611601
She's fucking other dudes and you're going to end up paying for their kids
>>
File: kekosaurus rex.png (555 KB, 683x565) Image search: [Google]
kekosaurus rex.png
555 KB, 683x565
>>
>>704614089
Your friend was properly married, right? That's why his wife could fuck him from California. It doesn't work with common law marriage, it is not federally protected. And common law marriage, where it sort of exists, is entirely optional, and must be explicitly stated in a legal manner.
>>
>>704595665
that's what side poon is for. you don't split up, you keep the wife for a nice home life, and pound some ass on the side to keep the juices from backing up.
>>
>>704614493
I have more sex with my fwb 1 or 2x a week
>>
>>704614973

"Common Law Marriage" may not have legal standing either in federal or state law, but financial liability is going to be the problem.

If you live with a woman for 15 years, children or not, if she has a decent enough attorney they will find a way for holding a man financially liable for their well being. As fucked up as it sounds, that's the way it is, especially in this backassward state.
>>
>>704614973
Common law marriage still impacts financial matters and in that respect is not optional
>>
>>704615933
>>704616319
We have signed agreements in all out major shared assets. She has, and never will have, claim on any of my businesses. And I will not have claim on hers. We co-own one house, which will be split 50/50.
>>
Spent my 20s dealing with westernized hoes and realizrd i needed a girl that had been through some real life shit and made it through. Found a Serbian immigrant who was forced out of the town her family had lived in for generations. She was 98 lbs when we met. Her mom cant be over 100lbs. I knew i found the right one. Just had our first ki, the worlds cutest little girl. Wife lost the baby weight in 2 months. Shes not perfect, no one is. But shes perfect FOR ME. And Im happy after being depressed and suicidal most of my life. Married at 31. At age 29 i literally had no job, no girl, no hope. Lived with whatever family would put up with me. 4 years later i have a family and a career. Life is good......finally. dont give up hope. Just specify what matters to you and dont be afraid to make mistakes. Put yourself out there and dont worry about what she thinks about you. Have you seen the fucking losers out there? I guarantee she has dated worse than you
>>
>>704616840

Not trying to be an asshole bud, but keep telling yourself that. Hopefully if there ever is a split it is amicable enough you don't have to worry.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
>>
>>704616840
A lot of time it depends on the judge. They can always toss those agreements out.
Thread replies: 198
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.