Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Need legal advice /b/ So found out my girl was hanging out (cheating)

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 15
File: 1.jpg (130 KB, 676x812) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
130 KB, 676x812
Need legal advice /b/

So found out my girl was hanging out (cheating) with some guy. I found his xbox and iphone at my house a while back and destroyed them for fun. Last night I saw the guy driving, followed him, and proceeded to kick the shit out of him.

Now he is threatening to press charges if I don't replace the xbox and iphone. I told him I would in a couple weeks thinking his bruises will go away by then and he can't press charges anymore. Now he is saying he wants it in writing that I'm going to replace his shit.

Question is: is that blackmail if he has me sign something? What is my best course of action? Let him call the cops and probably get a misdemeanor on my record?

Other legal question: how much trouble can I get for filling up his gastank with sugar?

Thanks /b/ros

Here is OC for your reward.
>>
File: 1431225873175.jpg (102 KB, 852x1136) Image search: [Google]
1431225873175.jpg
102 KB, 852x1136
Bump
>>
You should kill yourself fucking retard. The guy did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>704184622
what evidences has him saying that you hit him and destroyed their stuff?
>>
>>704185446
He fucked the dudes girlfriend.

>cuck
>>
File: 1460900763296.jpg (332 KB, 567x851) Image search: [Google]
1460900763296.jpg
332 KB, 567x851
>>704185460
No evidence whatsoever that I broke his stuff. His faces is all swollen so that is the proof he has. One of my knuckles is slightly bruised.
>>
>>704184622
For the record, assuming this is true:

If your gf is cheating on you with a guy, it's indicative of a psychological shortcoming to go after the guy. The guy did nothing wrong, and it takes a pretty confused person to not realize that. Your gf is the problem. Break up with her immediately. If you take it out on anyone, take it out on her. Don't succumb to the primitive caveman temptation to go after the guy, it speaks very poorly of you.
>>
>>704185562
And what did he do wrong?
>>
Sugar aint gonna do crap should of dump water in there.
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (309 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
309 KB, 960x1280
>>704184622
Op what you need to do is post pics of your gf
>>
>>704185641
Caveat: If the other guy was fully aware you were in a relationship with her, then it's a different story. Your gf is still more at fault (the fact that she was willing to cheat on you means the relationship wasn't worth as much as you think it was), but in this case you could justify going after the guy
>>
File: 1457569782962.jpg (160 KB, 625x466) Image search: [Google]
1457569782962.jpg
160 KB, 625x466
>>704185641
I feel what you're saying /b/ro. I'm leaving this slut. My problem with the guy is I told him to stay away from her and he didn't so I took that personal disrespect. I'm usually not a fighting kind of guy, but I lost it when I saw him.
>>
>>704185641
The guy was in his house, the guy knew. The girl is at fault but to try to say the guy is free of blame is indicative of you being a retard
>>
>>704185957
That's fair enough then.
>>
>>704185865
>>704185641
You sound like you just took your first college psych class and you're trying to diagnose people
>>
>>704184622
No evidence no punishment
>>
>>704185728
He inserted his penis into OPs girlfriends vagina
>>
File: 1431418177345.jpg (126 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1431418177345.jpg
126 KB, 640x1136
>>704185865
Yeah exactly. I already gave him a warning to stay away from her way before anything happened. So it was personal with me. But yeah, I'm done with this slut either way.

>>704185830
OC on the first post is her my /b/ro. Not posting her face.
>>
>>704186090
I didn't make a diagnosis, I just explained that it's poor behavior under most circumstances, which is as close to objectively true as you can get. It's undeniably an irrational move. Telling me I must have taken a psych class isn't a particularly strong way to invalidate my claim.
>>
>>704184622
i have a legal advice for you: kill yourself you autistic piece of shit, no wonder your girl cheats on you, you're an adult who destroy property and use violence as a solution to real life problems, are you a 10 yo bully or just retarded? how did you ever get a girlfriend? i really wish this guy press charges and send your pathetic ass to jail.

"
Other legal question: how much trouble can I get for filling up his gastank with sugar?"

are you trying to impress us with your high school bully pose? grow the fuck up
>>
>>704186168
If he didnt know they were together he is not to blame. The slut woman is, OP should beat her instead.
>>
>>704186168
Yes, he did. With her consent.
>>
File: 3.jpg (34 KB, 452x750) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
34 KB, 452x750
>>704186296
Thanks for the advice /b/ro. :)
>>
If you sign anything written down, he can take that to court as proof that you said you're gonna replace everything.
>>
>>704186296
> angry beta cuck detected
>>
>>704186339
Beating women is a pretty beta move dude lmao. I don't even like to talk about the whole alpha/beta thing but that's pretty pathetic stuff. Just cut her out of your life, maybe even publicly humiliate her, spread her nudes online or whatever but if you beat her you're a massive loser
>>
>>704186559
Judge Judy 101
>>
put diesel fuel in his tank
>>
Don't sign anything.
Why was the xbox in your house? Did you let him in?
Also don't fill his gas tank up with sugar, are you 12?
>>
>>704186703
Diesel doesnt do much yes it isnt good for the car but it wont do much Put water in there to Hydro lock the Motor or just drain the oil
>>
Other dude fucked your girl and you went and beat the shit out of him? lel.

You should have kicked the shit out of your whore.

If someone's gf threw her vag your way you'd fuck that pussy for all 45 seconds you'd last.

For real though, you're superbly fucked. He's asking you to replace stuff YOU broke. YOU assaulted him, with some battery sprinkled on top. You are going to jail my friend, buying him a new xbox, iphone, and then he's still gonna be filling your girl with salty cum while you sit sit in jail and become some nigger's bitch.

tl:dr You screwed the pooch. If Nigger Jim is the "you" and Op's ass is the "pooch"
>>
Alright, brah, so here is your situation.

>Your girlfriend cheated on you with another guy.
>You broke his belongings (to be fair, he trespassed)
>You resorted to assault and battery
>He wants you to replace his things before he takes legal action
>You come to /b/

Your biggest problem is you physically assaulted this guy. You probably had a case worth winning when he was in your house without your consent. You lost all of your credibility when you beat the shit out of him. What your girlfriend did was shitty, but not illegal. To make matters worse, you took your problems into your own hands and physically assaulted another human, which is illegal.

What's probably going to happen is he takes you to court, you pay for his "pain and suffering" (which will probably have $500 added in for his property), and you get put on probation for being an asshole. He fucked your girlfriend, but she's not your property until marriage takes place.

You have no winning argument.
>>
>>704184622
Make it a typed message on one of his devices so you can easily claim it was forged.
>>
>>704184622
he has zero proof and didn't immediately go to the cops. what he is now attempting is blackmail.

Here's what you do:

Deny everything
DO NOT CONTACT HIM
Refuse contact from him
if police show up, be polite and deny everything.
Tell them you think he and your ex have been trying to fabricate charges to scare you with to attempt blackmail into paying them some sort of money.

ignore further contact, move on, ignore both of them, continue being a man.
>>
File: combined IQ of 95.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
combined IQ of 95.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>704184622
the guy is not the one who cheated on you, you know. Your girlfriend is.
He almost did you a favor - thanks to him you know your girlfriend is a whore before you married her. It could've been much worse if you found out in a few years.
>>
>>704184622

Does he have any evidence you kicked his ass?
>>
>>704187037
Do this.
>>
>>704185640
So technically it's your word against his at the moment, if he has no proof you broke his stuff and you make up a excuse (which is illegal) as to why your hands bruised. You won't get into any trouble
>>
>>704184622
first off he has no evidence you did anything to his stuff and as long as you dont hint you know anything about it he has no case, second ware gloves and dont take you own vehicle when you do it and have a friend to set up an alibi , third force girl out of your house and make him come clean about just useing her , then profit
>>
>>704186997
his winning argument is to just deny everything and politely tell the police that he's been coming around asking for money, but is now attempting some sort of bizarre blackmail. Then he apologizes to the police after acting bewildered as to how such a silly situation has gotten so far.

Apologize on behalf of the goon for his wasting of everyone's time, then continue with day.

Unless OP isn't white, of course.
>>
>>704187037
If you can keep a straight face, then do this. If you have any tells at all, I would probably not proceed with this. Confidence is key when lying to the police.
>>
>>704184622
I'll give you some free legal advice since I'm a 2L and my time is worth shit right now anyway.

(1) The damage is done, it's likely he'll press charges no matter what.
(2) How have you been communicating with him? If it's via text, see point (1), above.

>>704185640
>No evidence whatsoever that I broke his stuff
Except you guys have been communicating about replacing his shit. If that isn't the closest thing to a flat out admission I don't know what is.

>>704185957
>so I tok that personal disrespect
Are you a fucking nigger? You realize losing your shit over being disrespected is the most hood-rat nigger shit you possibly do?

Anyway, stop fucking talking to the guy (if you still are). If cops show up to your house, don't be surprised, but don't talk to them either.

I know a kid that scaled an apartment complex to borrow a bowl (for weed) from his buddy's girlfriend. When he got up to the apartment, a roommate of hers saw him and he immediately left. He then texted with a 3rd roommate about the incident the next day, and the police arrested him that afternoon.

Just an anecdote for you to put your mind-shoes in.
Good luck retard.
>>
>>704184622
Did anyone see the beating? If not, fuck him. Under NO circumstances should you sign an agreement to pay him for ANYTHING. This is an admission of guilt. Let him call the cops. Deny, deny, deny. Then, after shit blows over, put the sugar in his tank. But, make sure no one sees you doing it. Then, plan your revenge upon the cunt.
>>
>>704184622
Dont sign anything. Don't admit to anything in any form (text, email, snapchat, etc...)
Just keep dodging the guy until he tried something. IF he actually does go to the police then deny deny deny. What proof do they have if any? Will they take it very far with no witnesses and 2 differing accounts? Probably not.

Also don't worry about his stuff. At worst he could bring a civil lawsuit against you for them. However, since he didn't have your permission to leave them at your house you cannot be held liable. If the gf said he could, then great! He can go sue her ass for them.
>>
>>704186248
post her face you fucking jewcuck
>>
>>704186730
xbox was in my house because I would go away to work for 2-3 weeks at a time. So she let him in my fucking apartment. There is no proof whatsoever that I touched his shit though. And the gastank thing was just me trying to figure out how to get a little revenge on this asshole. He makes like 12 bucks an hour so replacing a car would set him back.

>>704186997
Thank you for being the only person to actually try to answer my question. If anyone else has something useful to add, I would appreciate it.
>>
>>704184622
FOLLOW

If you already sent him messages then don't do this.

If no cameras, deny.
First tell him alright i'll sign it, grab as much time as you can.
then let him come over.
Let him in set a camera deny you beating him like for real and ask why he is telling this shit that you destroyed his xbox and iphone.
And ask wtf he is doing there with a contract.

Don't sign, deny make him beat the shit out of you.

Don't say anything.

If you get him to beat you then you go press charges telling he beat you up for no reason and he probably thought i was the wrong guy.

Get a good lawyer you got it all on tape he has nothing.
Your gf can't testify about something she does not know for sure like the beating of him
You don't even need to replace his xbox if they charge you because he left it at your house.
What is left in your house by someone else is your property and you can do whatever you want with it.
>>
>>704187062
>>704186969
>>704186296

HOLY FUCK THIS THREAD ISNT ABOUT WHO DID WHAT WRONG, ITS ABOUT GIVING OP LEGAL ADVICE

buncha fucking pricks in here, christ.
>>
>>704186997

Haha he's not going to jail. He might get fined and have a stain on his record if the guy decides to pursue charges.

My suggestion is to replace the xbox and iphone and break up with the girlfriend. Not worth the legal action, he said he'd leave you alone if you replaced his shit. Sounds reasonable objectively. Even if you go through a suit and it doesn't go anywhere you've wasted more time in court than can make up for the value of an xbox and an iphone.
>>
>>704186969
This guy hit it on the money

OP is a huge faggot for not realizing it's his whore ex that fucked him over not this horny dude trying to get a nut

Not sure about the case because I'm no later but if I was on the jury I'd want you to lose
>>
>>704187727
Ow yeah and tell them you have a camera for security reasons.
>>
File: 1256956784791.jpg (7 KB, 171x251) Image search: [Google]
1256956784791.jpg
7 KB, 171x251
>>704187888

TRIPS CHECKEM
>>
>>704187888

Why if he left it at his house does he have evidence like text messages ? the xbox dont even exist in the real world
No so wtf dude
>>
Kill him, make it look like niggers did it and avoid all drama
>>
>>704184622
Don`t sign shit. if there is no other evidence than the bruises you are of the hook. he`s gonna need more than some bruises that he might have made himself.
>>
>>704187499
>when dubs are wasted on autism
>>
Law fag here and former prosecutor as well.
Firstly, don't put anything in writing, its just an admission of guilt.

If he wants to press charges just let him. I imagine its been several day already and assuming you didn't leave him in the hospital or almost kill him, then more likely than not, the cops aren't really gonna give a shit about it, its just a scuffle between two dudes and the loser wants to press charges.
Even if cops take the case, at no point speak to them, just lawyer up.
In the event that they present the case to the prosecutors office your county, they will have to make the decision to accept and issue a warrant for your arrest. If you already have a lawyer he can probably negotiate with the DA's office or cop to give you a heads up if you get a warrant so you can turn yourself in, get booked, and bond out in a matter of hours.

If the case is filed, and came to my desk i would dismiss it as a DA if you took some shitty classes or something. I would not pursue it further considering that your gf cheated on you with this dude and you fought him and won. No biggie. Guys just being a bitch.

Now post more OC
>>
>>704187734

What legal advice? He doesn't have a legal issue. It's not fucking up for debate. He's fucked.

If he wants the penalty to be less he needs to get a lawyer and plea it out. There's no real legal advice needed.

Other guy fucked girlfriend. Legal
Assault and Battery: Illegal
Destroying property: illegal
Asking for property broken to be replaced: Lega
Being a cuck: should be illegal, but isn't

If he doesn't want to go to jail, he needs to get a lawyer. Not come to be. There's no legal advice to give you taint-slurping faggot.
>>
>>704188142

I'm saying that even if he wins the suit he'll have wasted more time and effort than a few hundred dollars worth of electronics. Unless he's a fucking jobless idiot that has nothing better to do with his time than get summoned to court.
>>
>>704184622
this:>>704187037 if there is no pol. report from the time of the incident, or further evidence--have you responded by text acknowledging that you kicked his ass? if so, might be problematic...but if no proof than, fuck that guy, he aint got shit. Also, fuck the bitch, drop her like a ton of bricks, she (or unfortunately you) is the real problem.
>>
>>704184622
My question: Why was his stuff at your house? Who's that stupid?
>>
File: 14.jpg (2 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
14.jpg
2 MB, 2448x3264
>>704187037
This was my original plan. I only actually talked to him one time on the phone when he demanded I pay for his stuff. There are no texts or any other proof about that.
>>704187499
Thanks for this advice. I have not been communicating about replacing anything so I am not too worried about that stuff. I am worried about the assault...

I'm wondering if this is actually blackmail on his part or not? I won't sign anything either way.

I'm out for like 30 minutes /b/ros. Hopefully this post is alive when I get back.
>>
>>704187037
This

If it goes any further make it a he said, he said situation. Also tell him to stop contacting you. If he keeps calling/texting file for harassment then if he says you broke stuff just be like he's making that up because I got him on harassment
>>
>>704187654
If you want revenge, fuck the other guys mom
>>
>>704187037
If you're a good talker, this is the best option. Do nothing, be polite, deny everything, insist that it's got to be a plot against you.
If you're a guy with anger issues, you're fucked. If your GF and the other guy are manipulative PoS, you can get away scott free. This is how you have to get people to see it.
>>
>>704188509

According to the law you need evidence and there is none
>>
>>704184622
Hahahahaha no wonder you got cheated on. This entire post shows your character through and through hahahahaha holy fucking shit how are you this self unaware???
>>
>>704185641
This whole "only the girl is to blame" bullshit is such a fucking tired meme. Stop trying to be the morality police and realise that people are going to do what they're going to do to feel better about this shitty existence. Hating on the guy is a classic way to reclaim some fucking manhood after having it so forcibly taken away. Fuck you for lecturing OP at this point, fuck OP for getting cucked. Fuck all y'all.

So sick of this shit.
>>
hey op, i am a lawyer and i advocate that you should kill yourself
>>
I think you're a fucking loser for blaming the guy for banging for girl, instead of you being mad at your girl for banging him.

fuck off asshole
>>
IANAL and this is not legal advice:

That girl is pretty fine. Are you black, or is the guy who your girlfriend fucked black? Seems like black dudes are getting all the fine white girls these days lmao.
>>
>>704188886
"bullshit tired meme"

Are you retarded?

If the guy KNEW the girl was cheating, then, fair game, but how do YOU KNOW the guy knew, or didnt know? Because you don't.

So, that girl you're dating, could be dating someone else too, I hope they see you and beat the living shit out of you, and see how you feel then.
>>
>>704188720
If his mom wants revenge have her fuck your dad.
>>
The guy is a retard for leaving his stuff there. Who the fuck does that
>>
>>704189137
I'll feel fine, because I know I'm right and this website is full of autistic weaboo dildos who fap to boipuccis and traps.
>>
>>704189139
This guy gets it.
>>
>>704189159
Some guys who LITERALLY wants to get his ass kicked.
>>
>>704184622
>girl cheating
>mad at guy

wtf is wrong with you faggot. you broke a guys shit just because he got his dick wet. your girl cheated on you, motherfucker, he didn't do shit.
>>
>>704184622
You are a piece of shit please kill yourself.
>>
>>704188886

>taking the time to type out all y'all

Confirmed whitey who wishes he was a nigger.
>>
>>704189549
How much time does it take you to type a word, monkey?

If using a keyboard is so special to you why don't you gather an infinite amount of your nigger pals and maybe one day you'll post something half decent.
>>
>>704188828

You can pursue legal action and waste someone's time without solid evidence. I'm not saying the case will go anywhere. I'm saying it's a waste of time, and time is money.
>>
>>704186296
I realise that OP is in the wrong over the sugar in the tank and destruction of property but if that fucker knew the slut was in a relationship and still fucked her the beating was well deserved. Also the slut should either be beat or shamed for being a disloyal piece of shit. OP is just in his anger and I would not deem him a 10 year old bully. The fact that you are unable to sympathize or empathise with why he did these things shows that you have never been betra by a woman. I assume because you have never been with one
>>
>>704186666
Satan quads wasted on this
>>
If you can prove that she was cheating on you, you MIGHT have a case. Is there any way to prove it? Can you have sex with her and then get your dick tested for his DNA?
>>
>>704187499
All your advice is free you unlicensed brief writing scumbag.
>>
>>704190115
> Satan quads

No such thing. KYS newfag cancer.
>>
purely based on the fact you come to /b/ for legal advice i'm gonna say your fucked.
Their is numerous ways you could handle this situation but as i said based on the fact you came to /b/ you havent got the brains or social skills to pull off any of them
>>
>>704186296
maximum cuck
>>
>>704186248
Post her facebook. Post her phone number. Don't be such a pussy.
>>
>>704189800

Someone's a little triggered. And you missed the point, you still typed out ya'll haha. Which means you intentionally tried to sound like an ape online.

Sitting here calling me monkey doesn't stop that you just tried sounding black on /b/.
>>
>>704186997
Actually could he not say that the beating was a direct retaliation to him trespassing? I mean if push comes to shove you could say that you felt justice should be served but would rather not leave him with a criminal record that could fuck up his whole life
>>
>>704190334

Calls OP autistic for acting like a man.

Loosen up your man bun and and your skinny jeans you hipster cuck. The feminism rally is over on reddit.
>>
>>704189860
Thats illegal, you have to have a well pleaded complaint or you can be in contempt of court.
>>
>>704190369

y'all isn't just used by niggers, you know.
>>
If you sign something, add in a clause that can no way be legally enforced. That way the whole document is invalid.

Like if you agree to pay for his iPod add in a clause that says you agree to cut off a finger for each month you are late with the payment. That can never be legally enforced.

I'm a 3rd district judge and this is legal advice.
>>
>>704186339
that's pretty pathetic, beta faggot. if a guy fucks your girl, you go claim dominance
>>
>>704184622
you didn't fill his gas tank with sugar, that was some other guy
>>
>>704190199
Fine them quads you faggot. Also lets say that I am kinda new. What is the point of belittling some one who may have not had time to learn the ropes
>>
>>704184622
Write a note saying this: I will replace the xbox and iphone in return for the sum of the cost of both of these products.
>>
>>704190641

He's obviously not just making shit up. OP wanted legal advice. He was already worried about getting a misdemeanor, so my legal advice is to avoid legal action.
>>
>>704191048
You're right. I'm sorry. Put 'er there.
>>
>>704190369
Isn't y'all more of a southern redneck term?

Just how retarded are you?
>>
>>704184622
Honestly, I'd kick her out and call her a fucking stupid whore. The guy, you kicked his ass. If you have any friends who are police officers tell one of them what you should do. Make sure they're close friends with you. You're lucky for smashing that pussy tho my boi.
>>
>>704190653

You're right. I forgot larry the cable guy and brokeback mountain cowboys.
>>
>>704190814
Beating up a woman isn't beta. It's the most alpha thing you can do. Beating up a guy is beta. They might be carrying a gun or a knife and wil lkill you. The most beta thing that can happen.
>>
>>704191387
They deserve their place in Valhalla too, anon.
>>
>>704191436
b8
>>
>>704190814
If you're a caveman (or a 14 year old who has never so much as touched a woman, but wants to appear tough on the internet), then sure. In reality, if the guy didn't know she had a boyfriend, it's just misplaced anger to even bother with him. It's all on the cheating gf.
>>
>>704187037
Best advice. Deny. Don't sign. Move on.
>>
>>704185641
You are such a fucking faggot it's giving me gay cancer. He had every right to fuck up that stupid piece of shit. >>704184622
Just take the charges, so worth it. I fuck up literally every guy that a girl cheats on me with and I haven't been pressed for charges yet, but if I was, I'd take it, happily, proudly, fuck them.
>>
>>704191246

Google is your friend: try starting with: any chimp music with lyrics. You will learn so much about the common negro's language.
>>
>>704191436
if this is bait then fair enough but if this is legit how you think id like to know your opinions on many subjecys
>>
>>704191716

This guy is a real man.

Accept responsibility. Take the charges. Show the world that you are not to be fucked with, or fucked over, and that you'll do it again in a heartbeat with fear of the consequences.
>>
>>704184622
If you pour brakefluid over the car, the brakefluid will dissolve the car paint try to get the fluid on most parts, so it will be more expensive for him to fix it (sorry for the bad English)
>>
>>704191768
I think you could get a better hobby.
>>
>>704191716
>i fuck up literally every guy that a girl cheats on me with

hahahahahaaha so anon this has happened multiple times
>>
>>704191716
>>704191863

Such a man, that's why the girls keep cheating on him.
>>
>>704191716

>fucked up every guy that a girl cheats on me with

5 guys x 0 girlfriends = 0 guys fucked up by anon.
>>
>>704191768

I fucking hate it when people say "Google is your friend". Like they're so fucking clever.
>>
>>704191863
>a real man
you're 10
>>
>>704184622

You're fucking retarded.

>Hurrdurr I waited 2 weeks can't prove anythign!!111

You have no idea how the legal system works, on any level. People don't "press charges," the DA does. Waiting for bruises to go away doesn't mean shit. I hope this dude calls the cops on you. You're looking at destruction of private property, and assault and battery, at a minimum.

And no, that's not blackmail. That's not even close to blackmail. Otherwise every single contract ever signed would considered blackmail.
>>
>>704191863
A real man who gets cheated on a lot, it would seem.
>>
>>704191948
Yeah like 3 times. Not a bad track record considering the 50+ girls I have been in "relationships" with since I was 15.
>>
>>704191716
At SOME point you might want to ask yourself whether they might be continuously cheating on you at least PARTLY because you are a huge, raging faggot asshole that nobody who gets to know likes at all, at all.
>>
>>704192018

You're right. I should have said " learn how niggers speak you faggot cuck little bitch. I've been here all summer"
>>
>>704191990
I've never met anyone in my life that wasn't cheated on. Nice try, sport.
>>
>>704192094
contracts are wrote before the deal happens not afterwards
>>
>>704192278
Or you could just not post at all and save us all from your cancerous opinions.
>>
File: Furious-George.jpg (33 KB, 540x406) Image search: [Google]
Furious-George.jpg
33 KB, 540x406
>>704184622
Hey anon it's her fault because what If she didn't tell him she had a bf?? He could just be ignorant of this whole thing? Jut to be safe kill em both. No witness
>>
>>704192006
Good one, does that joke Come in men's, faggot?
>>
>>704191863
It never ceases to be funny reading shit like this on /b/. You're more than likely a fat, lonely autist who can't even look a person in the eye, let alone fuck someone up for having sex with your non-existent girlfriend.
>>
>>704192204
how old are you now?
>>
>>704184622
Considering your charges if any are just a misdemeanor I wouldn't worry about it. If you don't want anything on your record just check if your state has a PBJ (probation before judgement) and take the probation for some time with nothing solid on your record. I would let him do his case, you won't be arrested you'll just get served and you can speak to a lawyer for a free consultation just don't imply you'll need them and once you know everything you need to know like if the case is going to be anything big or not or if you just need to pay for anything etc etc. If you found his stuff in YOUR house then I'm sure there are potential trespassing situations you can get into on him potentially****.
>>
>>704191241
Wow an apology on /b/. I accept. *shakes hand warmly * it's nice to be part of a community as mentally unstable as me
>>
>>704192320
You just met one. Congratulations. Now stop being such a cuck.
>>
>>704192320
Do your other pals hang out with jersey whores and beat on strangers too? Might be some common factors.
>>
>>704184622

Your 'girlfriends' really your sister isn't she
>>
>>704192214
No, I was cheated on because: 1. She was a heroin addict and looking to score some drugs.
2. Long distance relationship, she eventually found someone else, didn't tell me for a while.
3. She was a band slut that decided to spread her legs for chad from Scar Kids Scaring Kids.
>>
>>704192204

>50 girls

what is it, 1/8 have AIDS. So you have aids...6.25 times?

WAIT- shit, i forgot the chances go up if you have sex with gay men.
>>
>>704192388
Dubs don't lie, how can I argue with that?
>>
>>704192426
>>
>>704192388

You don't know me bitch-boy. If we met in real life you would not be so mouthy.
>>
>>704192664
>>704192688

Definitely AIDS.
>>
>>704192348

Don't cut yourself on that edge.
>>
>>704192521
It's doesn't count for wizards. Go to hell
>>
>>704192521
I'm not a cuck, that's why I beat their asses you fucking idiot. Do you even know what a cuck is or did you just read that on 4chan you 12 y/o, illiterate fag?
>>
>>704192908
Thanks for the irrelevant meme advice.
>>
>>704184622

God damn there are so many fucking little pussies in this thread. No wonder /b/ and all of America is being taken over by you little sjw twats. OP had every right to kick this dudes ass and if you disagree you're a total fucking pussy who's gf is probably sucking off some nigger as we speak.

TLDR: Kill yourself
>>
>>704192523
No, they're all pretty adjusted people, I'm also not a fan jersey shore no fear type btw. Good guess though.
>>
>>704192381
The only thing that comes in men is you..
>>
>>704192991
OP don't do it man it's not worth it.
>>
He ain't a real man if he cheated with your gf, then gets his ass kicked for it. Also, dump your gf man. and if you don't get caught, put sugar in his gas tank for sure.
>>
>>704192688
Nah, I do not have AIDS. I almost always wear a condom.
>>
>>704193086
Thanks buddy, just doing my best.
>>
>>704193028

Thanks for letting opinions on the internet make you salty.
>>
>>704192991

You know absolutely no one is buying this "tough guy" act, right? You sound weaker, less intelligent, and more pathetic with each reply you post.
>>
>>704186641
Hwite hknight
>>
>>704192826
>>704192664
so on average these relationships last 65 days and one was a long distance relationship it sounds to me that you think because you talked to a girl once shes your gf
>>
>>704193195
Ah condoms, the cuck security blanket.
>>
THE REAL QUESTION WE'RE ALL NOT ASKING HERE IS

OP Have you ever cheated on this girlfriend?
>>
>>704193135
So it doesn't. Nice try tho.
>>
>>704184622
Did the guy promise to be loyal to you?
Did the guy sneak himself in to fuck your girl?
Does he even know you?
Be mad at your gf you idiot... I bet you gonna stay with her....you a bitch!
You played yourself
>>
>>704186248
SHE SUCKED AND FUCKED ANOTHER GUY WHIEL SHE WAS WITH YOU AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO POST HER FACE... WHAT A TWAT ... THIS IS AN ANONYMOUS BOARD IT WILL NEVER BE TRACED TO YOU, DO IT FAGGOT
>>
>>704185957
You really shouldn't have beat him up. You fucked up OP.
>>
>>704193261
Forever and always.
>>
>>704193136
Worth it
>>
>>704193195

>almost always?

Like almost as in...1 in 8 times?
>>
>>704184622
The ignorance in this thread is strong enough to think that within it there is a "common sense" snip
>>
>>704184622
I don't get it, op. Why are you fucking with him when you could post her nudes and we could destroy her. I mean, he was just doing what he is supposed to. Give us her nudes and FB and we'll take care of it. If not, you're a liar.
>>
>>704193517
like anyone here has had 8 shags
>>
>>704193323
No I don't just talk to someone and she's my gf. Most of my relationships were a month long at best. A couple that lasted a year+.
>>
>>704193417

Cuz jokes can be female right? Idiot.
>>
if that motherfucker has not pressed charges yet he cant now he has no proof fuck that motherfuck dump that bitch and get on with your live. ps good job for kicking his ass! and fuck all you pussy motherfucking fags who roll over and take in the ass mutherfuckers grow some fucking nut. Faggotts
>>
>>704192837
No I wouldn't, because I'm a normal guy who doesn't have any desire to "fuck up" you or anyone else I pass by. I do remember being 13 though, so I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say I'm sure you'll turn out ok when you grow up and realise that being a raging tryhard tough guy actually makes you look a bit silly, you dip.
>>
>>704193449

This bounty hunter is my kind of scum.
>>
>>704193262
Cool, at least I'm not using words that I don't know the definition to in order to insult someone, only for it to not make any sense.
>>
>>704185957
If you gotta tell a guy to stay away from your girl cause she will offer him pussy the relationship is over dummy
>>
>>704193692
Why are you taking all of these posts literally you faggot autist?
>>
>>704193663

Good call. Maybe 8 jerks today. kek.
>>
>>704193631
Because it's still far too early. Any pictures he posts with her face could potentially lead back to him as the only person who has a picture of this or that. In either case we all know /b/ has a good amount of white knights on here and with all the negativity from half you fuckers you basically ruined any chance of him throwing anymore pics at all since he would then have to worry about the possibility of someone knowing her.
>>
she's fat, what do you care
>>
>>704193517
Like 9/10
>>
>>704193742

Don't you have a fucking Hillary rally to be at you pussy
>>
>>704186292
I hate people like you who think if they use less common words it makes them sound smarter. Literally the only think I can tell about you from the way you type is that you have some form of autist and you're a party pooper
>>
>>704193701
You're goddamn right they can you fucking snowblower.
>>
>>704193833
Because I'm autistic and it's keeping me occupied.
>>
Anyone wanna bet people on OP's street like:
>What are those two fatties doing rolling around on >the ground while Shamu is crying and screaming >for them to stop fighting. Is there a juggalo convention in town?
>>
>>704193860
Who cares if someone knows her. That makes it better! Fuck that whore. Id spread her pics everywhere. Unless this story is bullshit. Which is highly likely anyways
>>
>>704184622
You are retarded. Pants on head window licking penguine stealing retarded.

My advice: grow the fuck up and stop fucking with peoples shit and persons.

This guy should press charges.
>>
>>704194079

Snowblower? That one's new. Don't be such a autistic weed whacker.
>>
>>704192320
you just met one...fag
>>
>>704193797

Which words did I use that you don't understand? I'm willing to spend some time explaining them to you.
>>
>>704194445
Someone called me a cuck, which is the opposite of what I am, hence the violent outbursts.
>>
>>704186997
>she's not your property until marriage takes place
At which time you become her property.
>>
>>704194378

I hate to break it to you but it's going to happen sooner or later anon. All women cheat. Even your Mom has cheated before. The real world is tough to swallow sometimes bud. Hang in there
>>
>>704186296
u are such a bitch dude..daamn.. You'd better grow up as well, son.
Cause you sound like an easy victim. Like a scared little ho.. Being spiteful towards people that hve feelings and are pure. Trying to shame the people that bring justice to this world with the most primal way you can.

God damn it, son.

Does this make you feel better with your self..?

Its not like im a pussy....nooo..,annon thinks..

its these guys' fault. They are such savages and soo inconsiderate of people's feelings, u know.. True animals. 10 year olds.

Not like im a sorry excuse of an adult.

How does he get a gf? Your betta ass will never get a gf with this attitude, son.

Grow up you betta fucking garbage.
You are enpowering women with this minion like demeanour u got going on when you are around women.

Women need powerfull males that mark their territory,can protect them,make them smile and provide for them.

When they are younger, they need some cucks like you to tell you how retarded and immature their strong mate is.
Dont be scared homie.

Grow up.
>>
File: dis gon be good.gif (755 KB, 420x314) Image search: [Google]
dis gon be good.gif
755 KB, 420x314
I like how this thread degenerated into 2 people insulting each other.

Never change, /b/. This is why I love you.
>>
>>704194982

There was so much grammatically wrong with this I found myself trying to comprehend how Hellen Keller could possibly use a computer. But then I remembered she was dead, and I am now also a little deader on the inside.

No child left behind indeed.
>>
This thread has been brought to you by

the combined legal acumen of

The Clinton Family and Donald Trump.

"Vote early and often."
>>
>>704184622
>my girl

Sounds more like she's the entire neighborhoods cum dumpster OP. Take it easy on the guy, he's just a dude fucking some willing tramp. Pay for his shit you destroyed, think of it as a penalty for letting this bitch cuck you. Stop getting cucked, dump the slut and plaster her noodz up here for your /b/ros to enjoy.
>>
>>704194990
stfu mj.

on topic.

You are alright op. It was the heat of the moment. If he tells u anything again about these things tell him to stfu and that he should watch where he puts his dick next time.

Worst case scenario, community service for like a few weeks.

just fuck him.

civil engineer not a lawyer, but i've had my share in the court rooms. Either as a 'defendant'? or a key witness.

>tldr. Tell both of them to fuck off and carry on as u are.
>>
>>704187499
Yes i do also think he will press charges anyways he just want you to pay up because he know he wont get money from you for the xbox and phone if he doesn't do it like this
>>
>>704188368
THIIIISSSS
>>
>>704187727
Only one party has to be notified about a recording
Don't you love laws
>>
>>704184622
Hopefully he sues you and presses charges
>>
>>704195369
If you keep staring at the tree, you'll miss the forrest.

Run forrest,ruun..he's looking at the tree.

point the errors along with an explanation Mrs Lady hellen keller, mom.

by all means, mr sir..
>>
>>704196385

What the fuck?
>>
>>704195369
I'm pretty sure lil keV from iasip wrote that
>>
>Other legal question: how much trouble can I get for filling up his gastank with sugar?
this is why my gas cap locks
>>
>>704195369
>>704196966

>samefagging that hard in the year of the liion.

>im goin banaanas here.

>can u steal lemons from an apple tree?

>yes you can.

>can we milk whales?

>you tell me fagglet.

>you tell me

>you

>tell

>me

inb4 -----> >its your
>>
>>704198257
I think we unlocked rainman
>>
>>704198973

you had nothing to do with this . ....

>i dont see you carying a katana...

>how do you thing you'd managed to fight bullfrog and defeat him without a katana?

>everyone knows u got to beat bullfrog and Bamanaman twice to get Rainman.

why you selling wolftickets to these people, man?

for real...

>pleb
>>
>>704199508
>D

follow the small 'd'
>>
>>704199508

You think this is a fucking joke? You think you can come in here and fuck with my bananaman? Walk away, spagliato, walk away.
>>
>>704186292
>>704194023

for real dude, you're a faggot wannabe psychiatrist and it makes me cringe
>>
>>704199791
its Bamanaman you dyslexic piece of shit

you dont even know the real name of Bamanaman and you try to claim it as your own.

You do know that a japanese man would have already 'seppuku'ed' if he was in your place.

Do you not..?

I pitty the annon that lies in a blatant way like that.

What a fag.

Run away friend ..
disgrace. .....
>>
File: 837.png (148 KB, 2500x1645) Image search: [Google]
837.png
148 KB, 2500x1645
>>704188886
>the girl did nothing wrong
>>
>>704200361

It's my bitchboy bananaman and I'll call him whatever I want. You'd better believe it.
>>
>>704184622
Depending on how badly you beat him up, you could be charged with assault which is a felony. I wouldn't respond to him and ice your knuckle until the swelling is down. If his property is still in your possession, get rid of it immediately somewhere they won't find or think of looking for it.

If he has no video evidence, which obviously he doesn't, there's no proof you did a single thing. Just make up some bullshit story about how the guy is obsessed with your girlfriend and is making claims that you did all this stuff to him so you'll get arrested and he can try to be with her, or something of the like.

The cops may dig further into it, but in a small case like that with no evidence they'll have nothing to go on and more than likely drop it very quickly.

Wait til they're out of your hair, then dump your whore of a girlfriend.
>>
>>704199833
>Caveat
dubs of truth.. fucking caveat.. gtfo.

tits or gtfo.

fucking feminist detected.either a fag or

a feminist, for realz.

> fuckign know it all mother fucker
>>
Should have just killed him when you kicked his ass
>>
>>704200862
keek
>>
>>704184622
First of all, delete this thread. Do not post or talk to anyone about any of this, you're only incriminating yourself.

Second, you say he left his shit at your house. Is it YOUR house or is your girlfriend also on the lease? If she is, then she is entitled to invite guests and you better just make sure there's no evidence. If she's not, then just pretend that you don't know anything about it.

Lastly, if you haven't already, get rid of that slut.
>>
>>704200774
Don't put green words in my mouth you mental spastic. Clearly my point was EVERYONE HAS DONE SOMETHING WRONG INCLUDING YOU AND YOURS TRULY, LET THE FUCKING FURY FLY!
>>
Lel OP gets cucked and cries about it. Hey dumbfuck maybe she wouldn't of cheated if you didn't suck so much dick. Faggot deserved to be cucked
>>
>>704200923
Also

>sugar in his gastank

Probably a bad idea considering everything else he's going to be telling the cops. I'm not sure about sugar, it may disolve, it may leave a trace, I'm not sure. My buddy's stepfather once got pissed at him and put creamed corn in the gastank of his dirtbike, which was easily found and his stepdad was forced to pay for damages done to the bike.
>>
>>704201033
dubs said it all here.

step one: kill him

step two: kill her

step three: kill yourself

>step 4 = step 0 = live stream it

>step 5 = dont kill yourself just make us all think u did.

>step 6 = people will be salty and some annon will dox you.

>step 7 = x

We got to try this one. . I want to know what 'x' is gonna be..
>>
>>704192320
In that case, send me a postcard from cucktopolis
>>
>>704184622
I'm bigger than you where it counts!

4chan is no help to you. Already documented this with a witness!

So you better buy me a new xbox like I told you bitch!

Sorry your dick is so small she can't really feel it but she is my woman now so not your worry anymore.
>>
>>704192320
You've never met a real man
>>
>>704192320
Stop hanging out with betas
>>
File: 1451469088607.jpg (150 KB, 852x1041) Image search: [Google]
1451469088607.jpg
150 KB, 852x1041
>>704186248
Except if the other guy sees this thread he'll know it's her
>>
ITT: niggas mad they cant see they forehead and trolls trolling trolls.

OP is legit a retard for going after the did. Bruh, this is the real world, acting like youre still in HS makes you look like an inept fuck. As for the sugar, if it causes enough damage/ he has proof it was you, you could be out a couple grand. I doubt you'll get any jail time. Regardless though, youre prime example of why we still need corporal punishment.
>>
>>704201500

Cucktopolis is a real town for fuck's sake. I just googled that shit..

ill sum it up

It was founded in Kentclucky, north Jamaica in 1894 and it got its name from all the 'cacti' they had in their land. These people had limited education which resulted in an orthographical error in the name of their city.

Cucktopolis was born

It was a group of 600 rastafarians that decided to relocate in Cucktopolis. and most males had significantly feminine penises.

Women's vaginas, on the other hand, where proper masculine and manly.

. ...................................................... ...
link has the rest

w w w . philipSeymourHoffmanCuctopolis . c o m
>>
>>704192320
>every girl I know is a cheating sociopath

you know, I actually agree with you on this one
>>
>>704201783
you sound pretty tough for a fag that just got his faced pushed in. ...

>keek
Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 15

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.