Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is this banner a racist symbol or not?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 58
File: image.jpg (206 KB, 816x544) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
206 KB, 816x544
>>
bump
>>
File: 1473785590587.png (1 MB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1473785590587.png
1 MB, 1600x900
>>703797965
Nah
>>
>>703797965
It can and has been used as a racist symbol. But you can literally use anything negatively. For example, the Swastika. But that doesn't mean you should completely forget what it stood for originally. That was not racism, but for the confederacy and southern heritage. One of the main reasons that southern states wanted to secede was not because of slavery, but for the rights of the states themselves.
>>
symbol of racism, there is no other reason to display it
>>
>>703798446
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>703798528
southern pride? Maybe someone has ancestors that fought for the confederacy? Or maybe someone just appreciates southern heritage.
>>
File: terlit paper.jpg (14 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
terlit paper.jpg
14 KB, 225x225
>>703797965
Just the flag of the side that lost.
>>
File: Rebel Flag.jpg (14 KB, 360x441) Image search: [Google]
Rebel Flag.jpg
14 KB, 360x441
>>703797965
Racism, treason and dumbfuckery.
The confederacy got what they deserved.

>>703798446
>not because of slavery, but for the rights of the states themselves.
Really?
Okay, name one other "right" they were fighting for. No nebulous crap...be specific.
>>
File: Bonnie Blue.png (23 KB, 691x462) Image search: [Google]
Bonnie Blue.png
23 KB, 691x462
>>703797965
Its a symbol of a government founded on the principles of slavery, so yeah, I'd say it is. And before anyone decides to say the confederacy wasn't a government based on slavery, read the Declarations of Secession from the seceeding states, they all make it clear that slavery is a motive. Also,

>>703798446
The rights of the states to keep members of a certain race subjugated and in forced labor. So yeah, for slavery. If you want a statement of real southern pride and heritage, use the Bonnie Blue flag pictured here.
>>
if you fucking stupid rednecks are saying black people should get over slavery, then you should get over this traitorous flag. You lost, go home, fuck you and kill yourself
>>
>>703798696
No, it is only used to display racism, because that's what the south fought for, the flag that they displayed trying to establish slavery.
>>
File: YeeeHaww.jpg (87 KB, 670x537) Image search: [Google]
YeeeHaww.jpg
87 KB, 670x537
>>703798696
>southern pride
The south has nothing to be proud of.
>>
>>703799063
>traitorous flag
You dumb nigger it's American history. If you don't like America's history then gtfo
>>
>>703798905
>>703799017
I agree actually. But I still think people should have the right to fly it.
>>
>>703799405
shut up hillbilly, why dont you shove that history up your ass
>>
File: 1473739478058.jpg (45 KB, 251x251) Image search: [Google]
1473739478058.jpg
45 KB, 251x251
>>703797965
>muh southern pride
they have nothing to be proud of
>>
File: southern girl (11).jpg (90 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
southern girl (11).jpg
90 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>703799421
No one has ever argued that private organizations and people shouldn't have the right to fly it, people are bothered by the fact that Southern State governments are flying a flag of a treasonous group that oppressed a large part of their citizenry.
>>
>>703798905
>>703799017
You could say they were fighting because of tariffs, etc. But I agree that the primary reason the south seceded was because of slavery. I mean their whole economy was practically based on it. It was wrong, yes. But does that mean the flag should be banned? No, people should have the right to fly it. And as far as racism you can argue that you're flying it for historical reasons, which makes sense. I mean, southern civil war memorials fly it because it represents the confederacy.
>>
>>703799652
fried chikkken
>>
>>703798565
/thread
>>
>>703799063
You lost your home. Whites didn't out in slavery you were sold to whites by your African "kangs". Whitey didn't wrong you it's another case of niggers keeping niggers down. Get over it.
>>
>>703799421
>should have the right to fly it.
But not on public buildings.
If some redneck wants to fly it from his porch, fine. He's just self-identifying as a racist dumbshit.
>>
>>703799582
I do, every night with pride because I'm an AmeriCAN
>>
>>703797965
whether it is or not it's a symbol of pride and a part of southern heritage.

Oh wait, pride's bad now
>>
>>703797965
Means too many wildly different things to too many different people. Always gonna cause controversy, no side will ever be completely right. Same as the swastica.
>>
Depends on context just like everything else.

Nigger when niggers say it isn't racist but if I say nigger in real life........
>>
File: hghgf.jpg (7 KB, 235x215) Image search: [Google]
hghgf.jpg
7 KB, 235x215
>>703797965
THIS IS THE REAL RACIST SYMBOL
>>
>>703800155
Yes, but it's not always used to represent racism. Yes, the confederacy supported slavery and the flag represents it. But the people that died for the confederacy were just fighting for their home and what they thought was right. And I think people should be able to fly it for that reason. To respect the history of it.
>>
>>703800088
my home is right here hillbilly, and another thing, im not black hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
you stupid turd!!
>>
>tfw the confederate Naval Jack was never used as a national flag of the Confederacy.
>tfw rednecks and hilljacks have no idea what that flag actually means or where it came from
>tfw pic related is the flag they SHOULD be flying
>tfw trying to explain this to hilljacks and rednecks irl results in irrational anger on their part
>tfw confederal naval jack might actually have only seen battle once.
>>
>>703800455
deplorable white supremacists, all under pepe
>>
File: 860_large_image.jpg (30 KB, 340x202) Image search: [Google]
860_large_image.jpg
30 KB, 340x202
>>703800631
Forgot pic.
>>
>>703797965
no, it's actually a symbol of one of the enemies of the United States of America. A soundly defeated and destroyed one, sure, but an enemy nonetheless.

Anyone flying a flag of a country that was, until it was destroyed, an enemy of the US is essentially claiming their land as belonging to that enemy and should be tried for treason.
>>
>>703800182
your lazy hillbilly ass is just mad that you gotta do some work yourself, kill yourself faggot
>>
>>703798446
They literally seceded because of slavery. At first when the importation of slaves was banned they were all like "necessary evil" but when they started saying to free all the slaves then they were like "fuck ya'll niggers need us" and "they couldn't take care of themselves" and shit. Lincoln wasn't even so much against it, he felt it was a necessary evil, but he certainly didn't want it to spread and with several congress members and bible thumping fags being like all men created equal he was swayed to begin banning slavery all together. Which is why they seceded.
>>
>>703800713
>Reply to Thread No.703797965
mfw you can't hand a simple two step fucking process. you're sure at the bottom of the basket ain't you cletus?
>>
>>703800736
>freedom of speech
>treason

You're probably one of the same leftist retards that burns the U.S. flag
>>
>>703800631
>>703800713
You're completely right anon.

Rednecks and niggers are one in the same. Irrational anger when presented an argument that counters their own.
>>
>>703800905

All I'm saying is that if the racists, rednecks and hillbillies want to fly a flag indicative of something that might be construed as half the semblance they want it to, they should fly the actual flag of the Confederate States, not the flag they currently fly.
>>
>>703800713
>>703800631
I actually didn't know this. Very interesting.

>>703800816

I've already replied to this and it's about the historical value that some actually fought for what they thought was right.
>>
File: image.png (123 KB, 492x280) Image search: [Google]
image.png
123 KB, 492x280
>>703800816
Did you learn that all in school? Or did you get out and find more reasons then just one?
>>
>>703799582
"Why don't you shove that history up your ass"
You sound like some stupid kid who thinks they're informed and know what's really going on in "America".but you probably dropped out of high school or struggled severely or you're just a foreigner if so then fuck off.
>>
>>703800977
no i think that should be considered treason too. but that it is free speech so we should tolerate it if we tolerate others.

planting a flag on a parcel of land is not considered freedom of speech. it's the act of claiming that territory.
>>
>>703800787
>lazy hillbilly
>mad that I gotta do work for myself
I'm not a nigger praising and thanking God for welfare
>>
>>703799063
This anon has a point. Celebrating one's southern heritage and celebrating one's black heritage are pretty much the same thing.

Personally, I think both are fine. Both groups of Americans are entitled to their first amendment rights.

The only thing I really have a problem with is morons who think their hurt feelings are more important than the constitution.
>>
>>703801201
So tell me, what IS the fall of the Confederate states?
>>
>>703801345
no youre a lazy hillbilly on welfare, drinking everynight because he hates himself, and im not black you sack of shit lololololololol
>>
>>703801511
*flag
>>
>>703800631
What's funny is this flag WAS actually used as the national flag of the confederacy. It may have not been the first one, but nonetheless it still was used to represent the confederacy.
>>
>>703801600
You must be an athlete from the Olympics. Tell me, how does a Mexican not get gold in track and field or swimming?
>>
>>703801383
yes! you're right. i hadn't thought of that. both felt they were wronged and kept down in some way.

the only difference is it happened and continues to happen to black people. where as rednecl is just looking for scapegoats,
>>
>>703801345
youre too dumb to pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel
>>
>>703800272
>Oh wait, pride's bad now
Black pride is fine. Gay pride is fabulous. If you're a half-gay, half-asexual pangendered human latte, be proud of that.

If you're a hardworking taxpayer who just lives his life and tries to get along with the neighbors, you ought to be ashamed of yourself.
>>
>>703797965
YES

Anybody who claims MUH HERITAGE is just a drooling imbecile, who doesn't even KNOW their heritage, much less take pride in it.

That flag was resurrected from complete obscurity in the 1960's in order to protest Civil Rights, making it a RACIST SYMBOL.

As a proud Southerner, the only acceptable flag is this one, the one you posted is pure ignorance.
>>
>>703801511
Well obviously the manner in which the Confederate States left the Union was a big flaw in of itself. The North had far better industry and means of production, better trade possibilities with foreign powers, more working men, more fighting men, and better means of transportation. The Souths lack of men, infrastructure and means of production meant that it would be an extremely uphill battle from day one. Couple that with their inability to adapt or change and of course they failed. Slavery certainly didn't help them any though.
>>
>>703797965
no
>>
>>703801833
Implying Africans aren't better at both of those compared to lazy fucking beaners
>>
>>703801234
I got informed on my own time. I'm not a fresh outta college kid, I have taken the time to research these things as anyone should with hot button topics like this.

>>703801222
ok
>>
>>703798905
Free, faggot. We are supposed to be free. You leftist social slobbertwat.

Free means fly any flag you please.
Fucking liberal logic and literal boipussies being raised today.
>>
File: 2018412102.jpg (106 KB, 676x524) Image search: [Google]
2018412102.jpg
106 KB, 676x524
>>703797965
it's a symbol
>associated with
slavery. but niggers are dumb and think slavery means racism. slavery has existed in virtually all cultures since basically forever
>>
>>703800977
>freedom of speech

Conservatives have no idea what freedom actually is, they just want to be able to abuse people with impunity.
>>
>>703799868
No thanks.
>>
>>703801890
Why would I pour water out of a fucking boot? I'm not a poor nigger lol. I pour water on illegal immigrants with a towel over their face
>>
>>703801833
actually i'm your mama's lover and your gad daddy's bully you cheesestick hillbilly
and guess again dipshit lolololololol
>>
>>703802051
well, black people picked by white men are better. you see, no one picked mexicans to be strong and virile with big cocks. white americans did that and brought only the ones they deemed superior to the USA. and now they wonder why they're angry, big and big dicked unlike white men.

biggest case of buyer's remorse ever.
>>
>>703797965
Why would it be? That was never a Confederate flag.
>>
Even if they manage to ban it in America it will live on in Europe.
>>
>>703802192
It was resurrected specifically to be a symbol of racism during the Civil Rights movement and has almost nothing to do with the Southern culture.

Read a fucking book you ignorant shithead.
>>
The resurgence in popularity was largely driven by the KKK
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 197x256
>>703800455
>>
>>703802239
Well sand niggers wouldn't mess with any of my hillbilly parents bc we have guns and license to kill them lol
>>
>>703802210
you couldnt do it if you tried you hillbilly trash, you stupid clitsquiggle
>>
>>703802360
It IS a symbol of racism though

Racists claimed the flag as their own in the 1960's in order to protest the Civil Rights Movement and it has been used as such ever since.
>>
>>703802367
they'll never ban it genius. and no one is talking abuot banning it. they just don't want it flying no any government property, and with good reason.

that will never happen in Europe, genius.

and it probably shouldn't be flying on any land in the US either. keep it to your trailer walls and your trucks.
>>
>>703798905
> name one other right

States' rights is the other right you dumb dumb
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/States%27_rights
>>
>>703802321
Whites didn't hand pick blacks from Africa, other Africans sold them to the whites. l2history.

THat said, there was a long history of selective breeding done on african americans. But the real hilarity is that most whites in this country came over much later than the emancipation proclamation, and the blacks probably have more claim to the US than most whites!

It sucks being a smart white guy.
>>
>>703802512
get out of here with that shit, i got a gun too, but your drunk ass hillbilly dad is too slow to pick up his gun before i punch him in the cooter and fuck his wife! lolololololololol
>>
>>703802542
Don't mind me. I'm just shooting guns at targets and eating bacon. Sorry to hear your dad's loss at the Pulse nightclub, having a 50 kill streak must've been a great achievement.
>>
>>703798905
I can smell a... liberal.
>>
Who cares? You get called racist for everything nowadays. Just embrace it.
>>
>>703799969
Actually the slaves were bought from black slave owners in Africa under the american flag not the southern one.
>>
>>703802720
You have anything better than hillbilly you nigger bait? I'm hoping you would say some shit like Blue's Klu lol
>>
>>703797965

if you're a whiny welfare nigger or sjw, then yes

otherwise it represents the brave men and women who wanted their own states to be able to determine their future and not some totalitarian regime in washington dc
>>
>>703798446
I completely agree with you... up until that last dumbass sentence.

The swastika is a Japanese symbol meaning "invincible"

> the more you know
>>
>>703803048
how about slack fanied basterd you stupid hill billy piss drinkin sack of shit! go kill yourself
>>
>>703803059
No it doesn't

It represents the KKK wizards who rewrote history in order to protest the Civil Rights Movement in the 1960's.

You're just so fucking STUPID that you don't know any better and are still getting played by a 50 year old lie.

The flag you were looking for is HERE>>703801950
>>
This is a song to all the triggered niggers.

I'm an Alabama Nigga and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I don't drink
I don't cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
Cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet

We don't screw like the white folks do
We just screw til we get through

I wanna be white more and more
So i can bitch at the nigga next door

I'm glad this tune came along
We done wore out one nigga song

I wanna be white don't you understand
So I can play in a trashy white band

>>
>>703802795
hahaha let me just tell you already that im WHITE! you dipshit dog rapist
>>
Knowledge time. The war did not become about emancipation until halfway through. The North was suffering sever losses due to poor leadership. Lincoln used emancipation to redefine what the war was about. When the mission is to invade and destroy parts of your country, it tends to be a pretty poor sell, especially when it's going badly. Emancipation gave a higher cause. Lincoln used it as a political tool. That said, the underlying cause of the war was slavery - note that I said slavery, as in its existence, not emancipation. Because of slavery, the nation had long been divided politically along slave states/free states. This created a delicate balance in power in congress. As new territories became states, there would be a huge debate over whether or not they would come in free or slave. War nearly broke out several times over it. Kansas for example. This was the root cause of the war - political tension between north/south. Had nothing to do about emancipation in the beginning. South was fighting for independence. North was fighting to keep the nation together. Lincoln was quoted early on saying that he would keep slavery intact if that's what he had to do to preserve the union. That was the goal. Learnin.
>>
>>703803227
Whoa dude! That's some fucking edge you got there? You been riding dicks again Anon?
>>
>>703800455
Sir, I do believe your symbol
>myfirstpepe.jpeg
is, in fact, the racist symbol. And, here is why: a bunch of largely white, unkempt, egotistical young males begin using this symbol as a social meme. They do it electronically so it gets disseminated to other social groups who by using them commit cultural appropriation.
>tldr dumb frogposter
>>
File: image.png (41 KB, 624x625) Image search: [Google]
image.png
41 KB, 624x625
>>703803380
nice b8
>>
>>703803188
Lmao I was referring to how the Nazi Party abused the Swastika to represent their cause. I am well aware of what it means which is why I referenced it. To show how things can be represented as good or bad.
>>
>>703797965
That's just teh VA battle flag.
>>
People are racist. Flags are not. I look at that flag and I think of hundreds of thousands of Americans doing what Americans do - fighting against what they see is the gathering of power against them, a power that doesn't represent them. Has nothing to do with racism.
>>
>>703803456
thats what your mama said after she say how big my dick is compared to your melon farmer of a dad hillbilly! loloololololooolol
>>
File: 100.gif (713 KB, 178x100) Image search: [Google]
100.gif
713 KB, 178x100
>>703803048
>This faggot baited me, I'll show him!
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 454x198) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 454x198
>>703803671
Now THIS is an American
>>
>>703803597
And I said I agree....
>>
>>703797965
Nope. People who say it is are just racist against whites.
>>
>>703803694
>that's what your mom said
What are you, 4? No wonder why you keep typing senseless shit.
>>
>>703803649
Nobody has given a singular fuck about the Virginia Confederate company for 150 years.

The only reason people even KNOW that flag is because it is a racist symbol used by the KKK in the 1960's to protest Civil Rights.

Just like Pepe, the racists took our history and bastardized it.
>>
You guys should watch the video of the veterans of Gettysburg reenacting their own battle on the actual battlefield 50 years later. Hundreds of old southerners walked across where they had charged, and the northerners who were entrenched behind the wall were overcome with emotion and ran out there to meet them, embracing them as brothers. These were the guys that 50 years before were engaged in extremely gory fighting with each other. Now in 2016 we have pimple faced faggots on the internet shouting at each other over the civil war. Those vets would probably invite you all to fuck directly off with that nonsense.
>>
File: images (1).jpg (17 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
17 KB, 275x183
>>703802616

It's not going away bubba
>>
File: 145866105157.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
145866105157.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>yfw sjw's had the General Lee (Dukes of Hazzard Car) repainted in 2015 to remove the confederate flag decal

This is too far
>>
>>703803671
Then you're a fucking idiot

That's not the Confederate flag, it's just a shitty protest flag from the 1960's. Almost nobody has even known it's original purpose for 150 years.
>>
>>703803343
>on the front of the bus
jesus this is terrible. what non-english speaking shit for brains dreamed this up?
>>
File: yumad.jpg (16 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
yumad.jpg
16 KB, 300x300
>>703803965
hahaha, you mad hillbilly?
Is that the best you got? call me a 4 year old?
lololol is your ass jealous of the amount of shit that came out your mouth ??
>>
>>703804064
Just far enough, apparently

symbols of racist hatred have no place on television.
>>
>treason
>traitor

I see these words tossed around as if they apply here. Imagine you are Lee, or any Virginian for that matter. The president has just called for 75,000 volunteers, an armed legion whose purpose is to invade your country (state). What are you going to do? Going to join up with a force that's going to attack your home, your neighbors, your family? Try to put yourself in their shoes.
>>
>>703803188
The swastika isn't only japanese you fuckin weaboo. Its in nearly every culture from the mayans and aztecs to the norse and steppe nomads
>>
>>703804276

It's the flag used on the battlefield, the one the soldiers rallied behind, hence my point.
>>
>>703798905
You - I like.
>>
Sometimes, but most of the time it's used by redneck retards in all states (especially WA) who have "Southern Pride" despite the South being the biggest fucking embarrassment to America as a country.
>>
>>703804663

Thankfully your opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>703804543
>to invade YOUR country (state)
it's this simple-minded provincialism that is the cause of so much suffering in the world.

It's not YOUR state any more than it was THEIRS. Brother was fighting brother, you didn't need to contribute but you felt obligated based on your own delusional ownership of land that does not actually belong to you.

Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>703804663
Well IT IS full of niggers.
>>
>>703804627
A very small portion of them.

Most Confederate soldiers would probably be PISSED at its over-representation, the way the entire rest of the military would be pissed if we decided to only fly Air Force flags from now on.

Your ignorance is spitting on the very thing you claim to celebrate, making you both fool and asshole.
>>
File: 1470790292324.png (25 KB, 651x436) Image search: [Google]
1470790292324.png
25 KB, 651x436
>>703804381

Piss off weeb

That movie was 30 years old.
>>
>>703804543
they shoujldn't have seceded. it's treason. having seceded, the people shuold expect to be invaded and the armed rebellion and put down.

all they had to do, if they didn't agree with the decision, was lay the arms down and "surrender" (it's your own country)

if they did agree with the decision, then the consequences of rebellion should have been understood.

and guess what? it would be NO DIFFERENT today.
>>
>>703805110
So?

Song of the South is 70 years old now, and still banned.
>>
>>703804830

Dumb point. It was their home, as in the place they grew up in, lived in, their family had lived for generations in. You know exactly what I mean, stop pretending you don't for the sake of argument.

It was a different time. People didn't think of the US in terms of a single nation like we do today. Most people did not see the rest of the country. It was just an idea to them. They never left their farms. The war is what created this notion of a single country that we have today.
>>
>>703800155
>>703799153
Thats the stars and stripes flag, you idiot. You got your history backwards , fuck nut
>>
>>703797965
niger
>>
>>703805069

You're incorrect I'm afraid. That was the flag for many regiments. It was the flag for my ancestor's regiment, hence my first post on this.
>>
>>703804543

AMERICA WAS FOUNDED BY TRAITORS. And slave owners!!

>>703797965

That flag never once represented ANY state in the Confederacy or the Confederacy itself.

Its an ambiguous battle flag, that's all. It was adopted as a symbol to respect the southern lives lost from a genocidal war where troops were thrown into camps and many POWs died horribly, many innocents died, etc etc
>>
>>703799868
I would wreck that southern pussy
>>
>>703797965
It's a symbol of the south.
>>
>>703805289
Plenty of people lived in Virginia and supported the Union, your argument is absolute fucking nonsense.

You are presupposing a viewpoint that these soldiers are coming to take things from you instead of restoring peace. Are you too ignorant to even be aware of your prejudice?
>>
>>703800541
Quiet down boy. You have lost your "right" to be intelligent.
>>
>>703805445
Regiments don't fly identical flags you lying moron.
>>
>>703805502
No, it's a symbol of racism

It was never a symbol of the entire south, learn your fucking history.
>>
It is a treasonous war flag, OP. On that reason alone is it a terrible symbol.
>>
>>703805626
Everyone has the right to be intelligent, he just doesn't have the ability.
>>
Real talk - why do people think being "proud" of your heritage? It's biological accident that you had nothing to do with
>>
>>703802192
Insinuating that you can enslave a group of people without being racist.
You really are fucking stupid.
>>
>>703802210
>Why would I pour water out of a fucking boot?
Jesus fucking Christ anon.
You actually put a boot on that had water in it?
>>
>>703805765
So is the star spangled banner
>>
>>703802187
Nobody said they cant fly it. Just can fly it on state grounds you redneck cuck.
>>
>>703805232

Soldiers didn't secede. The government did. Lee didn't agree with secession. But he turned down command because he was not going to lead an army to destroy his home. Nothing treasonous about that. What kind of man would lead an army to invade his own home? You guys look at history through a modern lens and you're not getting a valid interpretation.
>>
>>703805823
The endless soul-crushing failures at life lead them to search desperately for something they can actually take pride in.

Hence, the accident of their birth.
>>
>>703805876
no it isn't fool. it's pro-slavery but isn't just about the south. the country was whole and intact at the time.
>>
>>703798446
Yes, thank you. You have restored my faith in humanity; glad to see there's at least one other person on the planet who isn't a liberal cucktard.
>>
File: triggered white boy.jpg (6 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
triggered white boy.jpg
6 KB, 300x168
>>703805626
haha whatever you hillbilly cockshiner, im done with your sloppy ass, tell me, how does that bait taste? lol
on second though save your breath bitch, youll need it to blow up your date for tonight!
i gotta go fuck your mom and beat up your dad lololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololollololololl
>>
>>703805514

75,000 armed men is an invasion, not a police force. Try again.
>>
>>703806052
The star spangled banner is pro slavery?
>>
>>703805628

But many were based on this flag. Try again.
>>
>>703805924
if you didn't agree with the secession then you shouldn't be fighting because it would be fighting your own country. it's that simple. you don't need a time machine to understand that.
>>
>>703798905
The right of states to make their own laws over and above what the federal government says.
>See: 10th and 11th amendments.
>>
>>703805897
I know, but what's done is done. If I had lived back then I would have sided with the British but that opportunity long since passed.
>>
>>703797965
Much like the Swastika, it shouldn't be but it is.
It is a symbol, and what it "stands for" is literally whatever people think of when they see it. For some, that still means heritage and states' rights. For most, it means racist rednecks.
For comparison, the Swastika is a cross made of two Sigrunes, which are elder runes that represent rays of sunshine. The Sigrune represents health and strength, and two of any rune indicates increase so the Swastika is healthy growth. But when people see it now, they think of white supremacy and callous genocide. That is not what it *should* mean, but it is what it *does* mean to people.
>>
>>703806154
The South needed to be fought, a simple police force was clearly not enough.

If radical separatists took over the militia in my state, you better fucking believe I'd be happy to see the US army kill them all.
>>
>>703806242
yeah it's about punishing the slaves, shit like that. they don't often sing those lyrics.

land of the FREE. it's not hte land of everyone in the country, only the free men.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>703806103
> im retarded on porpoises
>>
>>703806420
and you sure as fuck wouldn't fucking take up arms to fight against a US army come to set things straight.
>>
>>703806275
>because it would be fighting your own country

You don't understand how people of the mid 19th century saw things. They saw their state as their country. They didn't look at things like we do. And even if they did, 75,000 armed men coming to reap destruction on your home is what it is. "Country" does not matter at that point.
>>
A state shouldn't have any ability to leave its nation. If something like the civil war happens again I will fight for the side that keeps the country as one.
>>
>>703806420
>The South needed to be fought, a simple police force was clearly not enough.

i.e. an invasion, like I said.
>>
File: download.png (1 KB, 310x163) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 KB, 310x163
>>703806247
>based
Do you know how many flags are BASED on Britain's flag? Or what Britain's flag is based on?

It doesn't mean shit you fucking idiot, you don't celebrate Liberian soldiers just because they have a similar flag.
>>
>>703797965
not.
>>
>>703797965

It depends on who the fuck you're talking to.
>>
Most people that fly that flag today are passively expressing their bigotry.
>>
>>703806674

based, as in the exact same flag with a regimental badge sewn on it, and the names of their engagements sewn in. Try to keep up.
>>
>>703806654
It's not an invasion when the people are FROM there.

Are you so fucking stupid you think the US military was all Northerners? Or that every single human from the South actually supported dividing the country?
>>
>>703806654
you can't invade your own country
>>
Of course it's racist. The same way the nazi flag is racist.
>>
exactly
>>
>>703798446
/thread
>>
>>703806864

If you send 75,000 armed men somewhere, even in your own country, for the purpose of destruction, fighting, occupation, and imposing your will by force, then you are invading.
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 600x534) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 600x534
If you're asked "What is APUSH history like Anon?", show them this thread.
>>
>>703806775
>try to keep up with shit I haven't said

Do you actually care about these other regiments or are you just a whiny shitbag?
>which regiments again??? Go ahead and google it.
>>
>>703797965
I can see why some people might get bent by it. Problem I have is people have all become sensitive pussies who can't handle the sight of things they see as offensive. They are like vampires who can't handle being in the presence of a cross. It's like they feel it will physically burn them of they touch it.
>>
>>703806852
It all goes back to bloody Kansas. Google it. The war had been brewing through a series of skirmishes. Lincoln DIDN'T even order the succession of slavery prior to the South's aggression. South shot first. Lincoln just wanted to halt the expansion of slavery.
>>
>>703807011
>by definition
no
>>
>>703806420
>If radical separatists took over the militia in my state, you better fucking believe I'd be happy to see the US army kill them all.
>QTF
>>
except black people recently to the news blacks are exempt from the race card
>>
>>703807024
>Do you actually care about these other regiments or are you just a whiny shitbag?

Just pointing out that it was a widely used flag across the southern armies, not just some obscure flag that was given attention by racists 100 years later as you are implying.
>>
File: cheers-to-that.gif (1 MB, 425x238) Image search: [Google]
cheers-to-that.gif
1 MB, 425x238
>>703799421
yup
>>
File: st.jpg (66 KB, 1024x803) Image search: [Google]
st.jpg
66 KB, 1024x803
Racist Crackers need to die !
>>
File: morgan-freeman-glory-.jpg (41 KB, 560x411) Image search: [Google]
morgan-freeman-glory-.jpg
41 KB, 560x411
All you cocksuckers act like you care about blacks and yet you wotn fucking give us reperations for slavery
>>
>>703807206
No you dirty nigger/sand nigger/beaner/slant-eye nigger
>>
>>703807011
uh, no. there are over 1 million armed forces in the US right now. are we in a perpetual state of invading ourselves? california invades itself with 20,000 troops every day. is that enought? what's the cut off excactly 75.000? is 100 an invasion too? did the bundy's invade the entire US by going to oregon?

fuck, there's 84,000 US military afloat. are we invading the ocean?
>>
>>703807115
I remember my classes. The conflict could've ended there as well, but our nation is full of self-righteous belligerent assholes that have to have their way at all times, because compromise is for pussies.
>ain't Democracy grand?
>>
>>703806307
>See: 10th and 11th amendments.
And what terrible amendments they are.
>>
>>703807420
How about reparations for taking care of your black ass and not leaving you in africa
>>
>>703807610
luckily it didn't "end" there. otherwise we would have gone through it agin a few years later. better it was completely obliterated and wiped off the face of the maps forever. much better.
>>
I'm all for anything that buttflusters worthless niggers.
>>
>>703806307
what's so funny about it is by seceding they allowed the US government to pass laws they wanted legally that they probably would not have been able to pass without some real concessions. then they went ahead and destroyed the southern government and reformed the USA. brilliant.
>>
Reps for slave descendants would be like giving Jewish descendants reps for the Holocaust, which was a mistake, because either thing didn't affect either of them them, only their grandparents.
>>
>>703797965
it's a good bit more treasonous and unamerican than sitting for the national anthem
>>
>>703807833
>gone through it again
that's rather defeatist of you.

It is actually possible to resolve such social conflicts peaceably, and it's not like things changed overnight for black people anyway.

It is POSSIBLE at least, that a better alternative to the Civil War existed.
>>
>>703800816
The South seceded in response to unfair tariffs, unfair representation in congress, and decisions made for them that they did not agree to. They seceded because the American government, founded on the idea of freedom, started to try and take control of every states' rite to govern themselves. The Southern states secession was detrimental to America's ability to thrive, therefor Lincoln had to beat the South. The entire economy of America was going down the drain because almost all of our lucrative exports came from the Southern states. The main problem with defeating the South was that the South had allies- Britain was aiding the Southern secession.

Britain was backing the South for 2 reasons during the Civil War; 1- they needed cotton and other goods from the southern states (ones which the northern states could not supply), and 2- they felt that the American government fighting people because they seceded was extremely hypocritical due to the way that the original colonies "seceded" from Britain.

Lincoln had to find a way to force Britain to back out of its holds in the south, and like the political genius he was, he created the Emancipation Proclamation. This effectively freed all slaves on America soil "ending" slavery in America. Why is this important you may ask? Because, by doing this, he effectively made the Civil War DIRECTLY about slavery in the eyes of the Eastern world. America could look anyone in the face and say "well we are fighting them because they don't want to give up their black slaves, unlike us who are superior and care about our fellow man". Britain, having already abolishing slavery, could not support the South BECAUSE of the proclamation. They could not be tied to a country that the world saw as "fighting for slavery", for it would turn many of their own allies against them. By signing in the Emancipation Proclamation, Lincoln effectively nullified the Confederate army's ability to compete with their own military.
>>
>>703808120
you mean like gernmany did in fact do in 1952? i think it was like today 27k per person. not a lot, but enough to start a life.
>>
>>703797965
What flag is this?
>>
File: 1440959042179.jpg (367 KB, 621x1000) Image search: [Google]
1440959042179.jpg
367 KB, 621x1000
>>703807770
And we STILL paying taxes to house and feed these monkeys!
>>
File: _53348565_liberia.gif (17 KB, 304x171) Image search: [Google]
_53348565_liberia.gif
17 KB, 304x171
>>703807147
>widely used flag
no, it was a widely used DESIGN, incorporated into completely different flags that represented different groups.

It did not represent them any more than the stripes on our flag represent the states in Liberia.
>>
>>703808347
Like I said, a mistake. I'm not a /pol/lock but I do think reps for past crimes set terrible precedents.
>>
HISTORY LESSON:

The northern economy was primarily trade based, while the southern economy was primarily agrarian. Southern states produced crops and textiles which they sold to companies in the northern states. These companies manufactured products and sold both these products and marked-up raw materials to european markets.

Then some of the southern states started selling directly to european markets, cutting the northern states out of the deal. The argument of the day was whether it was wrong for southern states to figuratively cut the throats of the northern merchants who were their fellow americans. The northern states decided to kick the southern economy in the dick by advocating the end of slavery. Lincoln ran on the promise of ending slavery, and the southern states declared that if he was elected they'd secede because the purpose of the Federal government was to regulate trade between the states and coordinate joint military efforts so the states could fight with the strength of a single huge nation, not to dictate laws to the states. At the end of the war, the states no longer had the right to secede, the Federal government's right to enforce laws unwanted by the states was firmly established, and the reconstruction of the southern economy was supervised (and thus co-opted) by northern businessmen.

Lincoln, you may be surprised to learn, stated repeatedly that "I am not, nor have I ever been, in favor of making blacks and whites equal" and that he thought there were inherent inferiorities in blacks that would prevent them from being civilized. He was not a civil rights activist, he did what he did specifically to solidify the union in the form of a strong Federal government.
Your middle-school history books won't teach you that, though. You're supposed to see Lincoln as an egalitarian emancipator, but you can just google "lincoln I am not nor have I ever been".

It was NOT about freeing our fellow man, it was about money, like every other war.
>>
>>703808311
By removing British aid, the Confederate army crumbled under the superior Union army. And thus, this is why people, to this day, believe the Civil War was about slavery. Because Lincoln made it about slavery (2 years INTO the Civil War by the way). At the beginning of the Civil War, BOTH SIDES of America owned and flourished through the use of slaves. Slaves were not the issue in 1861, when the Civil War begin. Slaves were the weapon Lincoln used to defeat the South.
>>
>>703808441
>we
>paying taxes
on the off-chance you actually contribute to society, you should know that black people receive almost no welfare compared to say, white people or corporate entities.
>>
File: pencelogo.jpg (18 KB, 570x353) Image search: [Google]
pencelogo.jpg
18 KB, 570x353
>>
>>703797965
>>703808415
Fellas, seriously. Who's flag is this?
>>
>>703808912
no, trump isn't racist. just many, most? of his supporters are. he's just pandering to them and they're dumb enough to believe it
>>
>>703807420
FUN FACT:
The slave owners who cooperatively complied with emancipation were given restitution by the US Government for the property they were giving up.
>>
>>703808912
>pence being penetrated by Trump
I think it's a gay symbol. Like, the symbol itself is gay, I have no idea about its racist beliefs.
>>
>>703808149
underrated post
>>
>>703809006
>>703808415
Here you go

although now, most people who own this flag are just racist white trash who don't even know who it originally belonged to
>>
File: Confederate-Nationals.gif (12 KB, 798x475) Image search: [Google]
Confederate-Nationals.gif
12 KB, 798x475
>>703809006
It's a confederate battle flag. It's not the flag of the confederacy, but the battle flag of a particular regiment, though it was incorporated into the second and third confederate flags.
These (pic related) were the three actual flags of the confederacy. Hilariously, the red band on the end of the third flag (bottom right) was added because the second flag (bottom left) looked like a white "surrender" flag if the wind wasn't blowing.
>>
Looks good... But, yes, it's racist.
>>
>>703809381
>>703809496
Well if that's the case it clearly isn't racist. Are people retarded?
>>
>>703809496
Makes sense
>>
>>703807420
the reparation exists it's called Liberia take your winnings anytime you choose.
>>
>>703799017
what the actual fuck? The confederacy was founded on the principles of the Articles of Confederation that gave states more power over a central federal government. In order to protect the states rights for economy and autonomy.
>>
>>703797965
No. It's the intent of the person hoisting it.
>>
File: 1473048198531.png (652 KB, 515x700) Image search: [Google]
1473048198531.png
652 KB, 515x700
>>703808828
>you don pay taxes
>we Blacks didin collect shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet
>we still oppressed and feed whitey
Sponsored by the peaceful and non racist folks at BLM
>>
>>703801950
If you were a proud Southerner you would know that we do have a heritage, and we are a unique culture compared to other states. People forget the union jack is a naval flag too.
>>
>>703809711
It is racist, people just know more than you do, you retard

The flag was completely forgotten and abandoned, never flying anywhere after the Confederates lost, until racist KKK wizards revived it in the 1960's to protest the Civil Rights Movement.

It has been an intentionally racist symbol for more than 50 years now.
>>
>>703809816
Which is what led to secession. States having too many rights led to the Civil War
>>
>>703807571
the invasion is over son. it's called an occupation now. just in case any of us try that shit again or haven't you figured that out?
>>
>>703802192
The problem I have with this argument is why dont we hate on the union jack or the spanish flag? They enslaved so many peoples.
>>
File: 1277700178865.jpg (176 KB, 800x588) Image search: [Google]
1277700178865.jpg
176 KB, 800x588
>>703809897
>desperate assumptions
You're good at ignoring things you don't want to think about, huh?
>>
>>703810130
because it's a political tool thats only usable here. only our own people could and would be able to perpetuate that upon us election cycle after election cycle.
>>
File: tr_relig.gif (2 KB, 324x216) Image search: [Google]
tr_relig.gif
2 KB, 324x216
>>703802187
>Free means fly any flag you please.
Damn straight
>>
>>703810017
>you would know
you're assuming I don't?

I know a great deal more than most Southerners, which is why I know that flag has absolutely nothing to do with me or my family who has lived in the South since before the US existed.
>>
>>703810380
This is why the world mocks us. They are racist too but they just fucking own up to it and dont get bothered by it and keep going on.
>>
>>703798446
Northerners feel superior to Southerners, as if racism hasn't always occurred there to an equal degree, and they have no concerns for their history or culture... same reason the war started.
>>
>>703810504
Square up and name the best Faulkner novel
>>
>>703802187
>gets triggered by rainbows and moons
>whines about his own flag being persecuted
shut the fuck up you dumb piece of shit
>>
>>703810575
As a southerner its funny how we are seen as super racist, and we do talk shit behind peoples backs, but god damn up in yankeeland they are so racist, and i lived in nyc and I cant just be white, I got to be irish
>>
>>703810130
Because the Brits and Spaniards weren't still hanging people in the 1960's. Violent opposition to integration and the civil rights movement is a much more fresh wound than the civil war itself. Here in Columbia, SC, for example, the rebel flag was only added to the flag pole on the Capital Building in the early 60's as a symbol of resistance to federally mandated integration. It wasn't up there as a long-standing rememberance of Civil War veterans, it was a recently added "FUCK YOU" to 60's blacks who felt they should be treated equally.
>>
>>703810575
That's because we are superior to southerners...
>>
>>703810832
at least we know how to keep niggers in check
>>
>>703810128
then there was already an invasion when we killed all the indians. so it was already occupation before the war even started.
>>
>>703810626
>best
I had to read As I Lay Dying in public school, it was the most boring shit I've ever read after Pride and Prejudice.

Avoided him ever since.
>>
File: hillary-fired2.jpg (44 KB, 460x405) Image search: [Google]
hillary-fired2.jpg
44 KB, 460x405
>>703810350
>based on 2005 data.

Speaking of selective vision.
>>
>>703810575
yeah, it's difficult not to really.

civil war isn't ever going to happen again and you should be very grateful for that because the end result would be exactly the same.
>>
>>703810997
Get your Southern pride on and read some damn Sound and Fury for fucks sake.
>>
File: 1329925178-redstatemoochers.png (234 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
1329925178-redstatemoochers.png
234 KB, 500x429
>>703811003
>implying nation-wide tax plans change that drastically over a few years

you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>703797965
OF COURSE IT ISNT , its not like its a symbol of a part of a country trying to keep an entire race of people in slaved or anythng
>>
>>703811120
When I read something, it's because I actually like the author, not because I feel some need to masturbate over where I was born.
>>
>>703810575
>Northerners feel superior to Southerners, as if racism hasn't always occurred there to an equal degree
HIstory is written by the winners. That's why everyone who ever lost a war was evil and the winners were always after some lofty ideal instead of money.
>>
File: leftistutopia.jpg (165 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
leftistutopia.jpg
165 KB, 640x427
>>703797965
Honestly, simple-minded people will reduce anything to the lowest common denominator.

Racism isn't part of this flag. Slavery is a part of this flag. And the fact remains that slavery is the best thing that ever happened to black people. So, they should be thrilled to see this flag. It's law-abiding, taxpaying, whites in 21st century USA who should be pissed about this flag. We never benefitted from slavery, yet we get blamed for it to this very day.

If it weren't for slavery, we wouldn't even be having this conversation. Blacks would still be wearing loin cloths and bathing in a river and trying to figure out how to build a fire/proper structure.

If racism against blacks hurts your feelings, perhaps you should tell blacks to stop fostering/reinforcing nigger stereotypes.
>>
>>703811342
>part of a country
that flag has never represented any actual geographical land.

It represented members of a specific company in Virginia and now it represents racist white trash.
>>
>>703811003
urban legend nonsense
>>
>>703811460
so your saying isis will write the history books in 10 years or....
>>
>>703797965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6z2NdKWe7M
got better police
>>
>>703811460
Emancipation was a real motivator in society, it was a pretty fucking big issue at the time.

It just so happens that emancipation is also more financially efficient than slavery.
>>
>>703811627
>winners
>ISIS
they're losing to the other Muslims pretty badly right now, why are you so afraid of them?
>>
>>703797965
texit?
>>
>>703811774
I would like to see the data now with all these useless niggers around.
>>
>>703811627
If they win, they will go down in history as the righteous Jihad that destroyed the Great Satan (that's us).
If they lose, we will be the vanguard of liberty who stopped an extremist cult determined to conquer the world.

Either way, you can bet your left nut that it has a lot more to do with oil money and property rights than anything in either side's propaganda.
>>
>>703811894
>texit
fuck no
>>
>>703811855
everyone is so fucking afraid. it's ridiculous. the chances of being killed by anyone is so low that you shuoldn't be concerned at all, faggots.
>>
File: 1467849085486.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
1467849085486.gif
2 MB, 300x200
>>703810350
>Desperate assumptions
Yeah the project housings here in NYC are FUUUUUUULL of crackers
>>
>>703811970
>now
why bother? The South already proved this all more than 100 years ago, even when they OWNED all the black people they couldn't come close to competing with Northern industry.

Seriously though, slavery is a really fucking stupid economic plan.
>>
File: clinton.jpg (49 KB, 480x327) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
49 KB, 480x327
>>703811291
Oh, income tax. From one year. Not counting any other funds of any kind. Also implying there is no difference at all in taxes between republicans and democrats. Does that shoot yourself in the dick?

>fucking retard
>>
>>703812055
what do you even think I was talking about?
>>
>>703812279
>republicans and democrats pay different taxes
wow you are dumb
>>
>>703812184
Worked quite well for the Romans.
>>
>>703811970
There are a lot of useless hillbillies around, too. It's not an even divide between "productive whites" and "useless blacks".
Just having Neil Degrasse Tyson around is worth putting up with the gangsta rap movement.
>>
File: 1473703941646.jpg (51 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
1473703941646.jpg
51 KB, 563x542
Tfw in 100 years Pepe will be that generation's Confederate Flag.
>>
>>703812451
yeah, it's not like the surrounding tribes that they routinely enslaved rose up and repeatedly sacked Rome until the entire course of history was reversed.
>o wait...
>>
>>703812627
That happened later on due to bad leadership and infighting...kind of like how the U.S. is now?
>>
File: 1473779091773.png (353 KB, 543x659) Image search: [Google]
1473779091773.png
353 KB, 543x659
>>703812599
Dubs witnessed. May Kek's will be done.
>>
File: BPowerLogo.png (6 KB, 135x129) Image search: [Google]
BPowerLogo.png
6 KB, 135x129
No. It's no different than pic related.
>>
>>703812451
The Romans are a special case, though. They were badass enough to become the most feared military power in the world while wearing pleated leather mini-skirts and brooms on their heads. Romans pulled off all kinds of shit that no other civilization could get away with.

Seriously, can you imagine ANY other world leader saying "You know what? There should be a month named after ME. And one for MY DAD."
>>
>>703812716
Yeah, it's too bad that bad leadership and infighting is an inevitable part of history.

We can't all be George Washington.

There's a lesson in here: you don't abuse people because you can in the moment, you build alliances when you can to help you when you need it.
>>
>>703797965
It's not a racist symbol, it is however a symbol for a half-assed barely thought out political uprising that only functioning redneck sister fuckers and white "I'm not from the south but i like it" fuck boys use.
Congratulations confederate states, you lost sooooo fucking bad and continue to wave your "atleast we tried" flag high.
>>
File: 2121.jpg (44 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
2121.jpg
44 KB, 400x550
I used to think southerners were tough

But they didn't put up a fight whatsoever

Bunch of sisterfucking pussies
>>
>>703813453
Actually, we were winning in the start of the War. The North went through a few generals.
>>
>>703813617
im talking about current events sir

when a bunch of Africans shit all over your flag and heritage
>>
>>703813739
>flag and heritage
OP's flag has nothing to do with my southern heritage, I'd shit on it myself.
>>
>>703813158
Wrong, it's a symbol for racism

It wasn't even flown for over 100 years after the Confederates lost. It was revived explicitly to protest Civil Rights movement and to be an intentional symbol of racism, by KKK wizards no less.
>>
>>703804357
At least I have a job
>>
>>703813939
then you are not Southern. Whether we like the flag or not, we respect the idea of freedom from a central government, and proud that people fought not for slavery, not for whats moral, but because an invading army was coming.
>>
>>703797965
Duks ov huzerd
>>
>>703814267
That's not what the flag means, you fucking idiot.

Learn your own history before you start whining like a retarded faggot about it.
>>
>>703797965
it is the symbol of a ship under the command of an officer commissioned by the Confederate States of America
<this flag is a symbol of the CSA
>>
>>703810997
You're a turd and know nothing.
>Avoids a Nobel prize winner in literature because he didn't like one book
>>
The one thing your history teacher does not explain is that not all slaves were black. There were thousands of white men, women and children forced to labor from before sunrise to after sunset without being paid. What is racist about that?
>>
File: 1342941536002.jpg (99 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1342941536002.jpg
99 KB, 612x612
>>
File: 1435369014387.jpg (54 KB, 464x700) Image search: [Google]
1435369014387.jpg
54 KB, 464x700
>>
File: 1435369041768.jpg (186 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1435369041768.jpg
186 KB, 1280x960
>>
File: 1327974741374.png (252 KB, 357x346) Image search: [Google]
1327974741374.png
252 KB, 357x346
>>703814409
Faulkner is boring and so are you
>>
File: 1435369067336.jpg (70 KB, 395x631) Image search: [Google]
1435369067336.jpg
70 KB, 395x631
>>
>>703814425
Yes, and in fact most white people in the South had no rights, had no land so couldn't vote, and were not housed or fed or clothed by owners like the slaves were.
>>
File: 1435369098078.jpg (116 KB, 774x1031) Image search: [Google]
1435369098078.jpg
116 KB, 774x1031
>>
File: 1435369307586.jpg (114 KB, 1000x882) Image search: [Google]
1435369307586.jpg
114 KB, 1000x882
>>
File: 1435369920112.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1435369920112.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>
>>703805455
Where do you think they got the idea of slaves from?
Oh yeah from black slave owners in Africa.
>there's still black slaves in Africa to this day
>>
File: 1435371663299.jpg (68 KB, 748x505) Image search: [Google]
1435371663299.jpg
68 KB, 748x505
>>
File: 1435371689543.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1435371689543.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>
File: 1435372040432.jpg (40 KB, 500x323) Image search: [Google]
1435372040432.jpg
40 KB, 500x323
>>
>>703814267
>freedom from a central government
Really? Do you think cities should be free from the State government? No? Then you do not believe in freedom from a central government. States rights is still a centralized government, you're just being picky about how far away from you the center is allowed to be.
>>
No I dont think so.
>>
>>703814648
Show my a better body than this
>Protip: you cant
>>
>>703814908
Not sure if bait or you are unfamiliar with the concept of the Articles of Confederation that existed before the Constitution.
>>
>>703806052
It is treasonous fool. Treason from england
>>
>>703814957
then you are objectively WRONG

It has been an intentionally racist symbol revived and used by the KKK for the last 50 years.

Maybe some retards think it means something else, but they only know it exists because the KKK decided to make it a racist symbol.

It has NEVER represented the Confederacy.
>>
>>703814908
I would fucking love for Utah county to be free from the popular majority of Salt Lake County
#UtahSecedeFromUtahNow
>>
>>703797965
Who gives a fuck what butthurt fags think? let your rebel flags fly loud and proud.
>>
>>703814787
>>703814753
>>703814711
>>703814681
>>703814648
>>703814605

m-m-more please
>>
>>703814425
everyone knows that you whiny faggot.

Your education apparently sucked, that's all.
>>
>>703815268
As a Southerner who lived in Utah for a year it blows my mind how very anti central government they are, down to each town having their own police force, but at the same time having so much control over them at the same time.
>>
>>703814478
Daaaaam
>>
>>703815634
are you Mormon? Why the fuck would you move to Utah?

It's decentralized because they're all Mormons, duh. Their local churches/temples have more authority than the US government in those places.
>>
For those who never put 2+2 together.....slavery was invented by the Pharaohs of Egypt....an African country.....which means that BLACKS invented slavery.
>>
>>703815109
it's not our country asshole.

but yeah i wouldn't allow the US flag to fly on english soil if i was in charge. nor woudl i allow their anthem to be played i guess.
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 58

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.