Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Dubs decides what I say. (Reroll do not count - if you get dubs

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 23
File: image.png (193 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 750x1334
Dubs decides what I say.
(Reroll do not count - if you get dubs on a "Roll" - I'll literally text her "Roll")
Try and get my Dinky Stinky faggots.
>>
Time to share the nudes to family and friends then bitch!
>>
Post pictures before OP
>>
>>703639933
Dubbbssss
>>
Post her nudes
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 750x1334
>>703639933
Congratulations!
Dubs decides what I say.
>>
>>703639933
op wont deliver hes a pussy
>>
Show me your genitals
>>
>>703640249
my bad op is not a faggot today
>>
>>703640252
And your a stupid shit sack.
>>
>>703639688
Im cumming over tonight bitch. U think im messin with u? HAH. Stupid bitch you're messin ME. U gon die tonight whore
>>
Is this a real human?

What is happening, is she on coke or what exactly is going on? I am so confused.
>>
>>703640333
Plz op
>>
Try to trick her into asking how much does it cost or something. Then say about tree fiddy
>>
>>703640333
Checked, way to waste the trips though
>>
>>703640322
Jej'd
>>
>>703640322
WINRAR
>>
>>703639688
roll
>>
Fuck I'm sorry. I'm drunk right now and I kept letting my friends send shit to you. Fyck. When im sober again wna meet up and talk this over??
>>
>>703640388
Kek, fucking niggers wasting dubs and trips
>>
S'goin' on gal,

Dang ol', name's Boomhauer n' tellyawhat, hate erry single oneayou, knowudimsayin? All ya'll fat, dang ol', dumbusdoorknobsyankees, talkinabout, spen errydamnsecondoftheday checking out du du dumb pictures. Talkinabout, damnwaste atime, yaskme, knowimsayin'? For realman, anyo'ya'll even, talkinabout, goin out to the club man, getwhatimean, get somudatyaknow, WHOO WHOO, knowwhatimsayinman? Talkinabout, y'know it IS purdyfun gettinon dang ol' computer, and just clic-click-click-click-click, thateasyman, gettinon the dang ol' websites and just lookinatda dang ol' picshas and bein' like hekelookadis, man, knowimsayinman, but tellyawut, ya'll takintoofar man, tellinya, too far.

Don't be talkinabout, beatinaroun a bush, juslike, bestraightuptalkinaboutitlikethis. Dangol', juslookatme, man. Gotnoproblemso'erhere, man. I tellyouwhut man. Gotmeset o'weights, knowimsayin, jusgetonthatb-b-enchpress, knowimsayin, juslike twohundredthreehundred pounds, just belike SOOPSOOPSOOP, dangol, like 40repsaintnothin, turnaroundangol, geoutoutofmyridesallyman, revituplike VROOMVROOMVROOMVROOM, dangol, but hermuhself, knowimsayinman? Whatyouupto man, dangolgetting on thecomputer, justlike, typetype, talklinabout, nakedcartoonsman. Tellyuhwutman, dangol gotme3rdgirlthisweek, tookherhom, knowimsayinman? (Talkinabout, gettindownandirtywiththatmouthaction, knowimtalkinaboutman? Justlikedangol, talkinabout, just like...damn) Dangol, shouldbeashamded ayourselves. Tellyouwutman, justtellinlikeitis.

Dang'oltellinyawut, clickclichoosefilesearchpicture, its me an'mygirlman know im sayin?
>>
File: image.png (191 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
191 KB, 750x1334
>>703640322
>Im cumming over tonight bitch. U think im messin with u? HAH. Stupid bitch you're messin ME. U gon die tonight whore

Congratulations!

Dubs decides what I say next.
>>
LOL *INSERT HER BEST FRIENDS NAME HERE* said your tits are tiny ROFL
>>
>>703640249
Listen here, either of us really want to fuck off.. We still do wanna fuck though... I'm really sorry for what I said in some way but you and I could never be like together together.
>>
>>703640544
OP do the right thing here
>>
>>703640544
Checked and jej'd
>>
>>703639688
Listen up! I left you because I was too scared to tell you how much I love you. And I want you to get back to me. I am really sorry for everything I've done but I promise I will change. I will stop doing drugs and I will be a boyfriend you can be proud of. So please... can you give me another chance?
>>
>>703640524
Reroll
>>
Send dick pic faggot
>>
>>703640611
dubs
>>
Fuck off you dumb cum slut. Im sharing your nudes on 4chan
>>
File: image.png (189 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
189 KB, 750x1334
>>703640333
>Is this a real human?
>What is happening, is she on coke or what exactly is going on? I am so confused.

Congratulations!

>>
>>703640544
Major kek
>>
HENRY IS MY BOYFRIEND U CUMGUZZLING WORTHLESS CUNT
>>
>>703639688
I just injected heroin in my booty hole rim.
>>
Fun fact Henry's going to do the same to you soon as we made up this plan to ruin your worthless life
>>
>>703640684
And your going to spend the rest of your life sucking old man dick. But I don't judge I know it's just the family business
>>
File: image.png (196 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
196 KB, 750x1334
>>703640388
Congratulations!

>>
Please just correct her you're to your*
>>
i really want to see this girl naked.
>>
haha you fool! ive been injecting heroin to your food for almost a year! you are addicted and you will soon become a junkie
>>
Can you suck my dick for the last time?
>>
you're*
>>
>>703640544
Omg do this op stop being a faggot it has dubs
>>
>>703639688
I love playing with my gooch while thinking of your cooch and snorting coke and punching the pooch
>>
>>703640818
God your still messaging me ? Just tell me you want fuck again and ill come over
>>
>>703640805
Roll
>>
We need more background information colonel clusterfuck
>>
im so emotionally fucked up i rape myself to sleep with a cucumber every night but you still keep harassing me.
>>
SO LET ME HEAR YOU SAY "WAAYOOO!"
>>
i'm going to burn down your house tonight and rape you
>>
>>703640923
This
>>
>>703640951
agreed
>>
>>703640524
Rerolling
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 750x1334
>>703640544
>LOL *INSERT HER BEST FRIENDS NAME HERE* said your tits are tiny ROFL

Congratulations!

>>
Just how badly do you want my dick? You keep telling me to fuck off but then you keep texting me.
>>
>>703640988
fool
>>
>>703639688
What's your favorite pokemon?
A Mewpoop... top kek lol XD
>>
>>703640951
I second this motion. We need the details so we can say shit that actually affects her
>>
>>703640818
I bet Harry will leave when he realizes that whistling noise is coming from your flabby asscheeks
>>
STUPID BITCH. I JUST PAID TYRONE TO RAPE UR ASS. SOMETIME TODAY, YOU'LL THINK OF MY LITTLE BROTHER. SAY YOUR PRAYERS
>>
>>703640818
Don't worry I am a female body inspector
>>
>>703641010
I fucked Maria
>>
im going to rape you tonight
>>
>>703641010

A la verga puta , chupa . Oh wait you already did *insert laughing emoji*
>>
>>703641010
>>703640611
OP DELIVER
>>
Shut up with that filthy beaner-speak you fucking border jumper. I'm calling INS on your family bitch
>>
you will bleed to death
>>
>>703641061
Bump
>>
im touching myself to the thought of your silky hair. Can I have a pair of your panties just to sniff occasionally?
>>
Enseñame tus tetas y la chocha preciosa que tienes
>>
>>703641088
Ha fucking checked
>>
>>703640818
QUE TE VAYAS A LA CHINGADA PINCHE PENDEJA. MATATE AHORITA ANTES QUE INFECTES A OTRO POBRE QUE VALE LA PENA EN ESTE VIDA. ALSO CABRONA
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 750x1334
>>703640611
>Listen up! I left you because I was too scared to tell you how much I love you. And I want you to get back to me. I am really sorry for everything I've done but I promise I will change. I will stop doing drugs and I will be a boyfriend you can be proud of. So please... can you give me another chance?

Congratulations!

Dubs decides what I say.
>>
I know you little slut are fuckin g Mr. Ylyl Banana from the PizzaHut
>>
Your dad just said He's going to beat yo ass when he gets home. Film it and give it to me so I can keep off to it later
>>
>>703641186
Reroll cuz I dun goofed
>>
>>703641010
you are fucking retarded
>>
>>703641010
puta estúpida muda
>>
Post nudes here
>>
Jajaja bitch ur about to get trump'd across the border
>>
>>703641010
I'm gonna tell people you cheated on me and tried to rape me when I was drunk
>>
I want to rape babies. Plz call me
>>
listen you mexican fuck, i always hated your entire desgusting family. I HOPE YOU DIE OF MY AIDS
>>
I'm so tired of doing drugs alone. Just last night I had to take some speed and mescaline just to keep myself alive. Today I woke up and injected so much heroine that I thought I was gonna shit myself, had to get some diapers and now I'm just sitting here dreaming of you taking a shit on my dick.
>>
>>703641229
I'm gonna tell people you cheated on me and tried to rape me when I was drunk!
>>
Gangstaaaa
>>
File: 1469415750352.jpg (11 KB, 337x328) Image search: [Google]
1469415750352.jpg
11 KB, 337x328
>>703641088
>>
>>703641202
Your on scare tactics
>>
Loving this thread, also monitoring ;)
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Hija DE puta. malparido. soy El patron del mundo. soy...Pablo Escobar hijo DE puta. soy Un bandito con Un culito DE tu hijo coño
>>
Reported you and your family to the police for being illegals! Bye bye to your freedom!
>>
I hate Latinas anyway
>>
She's fiesty, and hot. You fucked up OP.
>>
Vuélvete a Mexico pendeja comepingas
>>
>>703641269
Roll
>>
>>703641314
Hahahahahahahah
>>
PENDEJA, NECESITAS UN MAYATE QUE TE COJE PARA QUE TE CALLES TU PINCHE BOCA. MATATE AHORA CABRONA
>>
I mustache you a question but I'll shave it for later
>>
>>703641314
LOL ROLE
>>
>>703641307
classic keks
>>
Her Spanish is literally dumpster trash. It's like she sat in on a few games of Peruvian dota and came out like "oh look at me in so fluent in Spanish I'm gonna insult you with it oooooo"
>>
>>703641382
Rolling for this
>>
>>703641356
gtfo out of here, nigger. no rolls allowd fucking stupid fuck. kys
>>
>>703641314
Rolling for this
>>
Go back to Mexico you fucking illegal
>>
>>703641314
Role
>>
>>703639688
I've already taken an OD, later bitch.
>>
I'm so tired of doing drugs alone. Just last night I had to take some speed and mescaline just to keep myself alive. Today I woke up and injected so much heroine that I thought I was gonna shit myself, had to get some diapers and now I'm just sitting here dreaming of you taking a shit on my dick and ball sack.
>>
OP give some context to her spic rage
>>
>>703641307

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: image.png (180 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
180 KB, 750x1334
>>703640700

Congratulations!

Dubs decides what I say.
>>
I do not speak pablo escobar
>>
What are your inner-most feelings about bananas or you could say your dick either or
>>
Sorry I'm a cock gobbler. Look here. >>703639688
>>
send nudes bitch
>>
>>
I can't wait until Trump is president and you get deported
>>
>>703641477
WINRAR kek
>>
when op didnt deliver >>703641088
feelsbadman
>>
>>703641314
Rollerino
>>
>>703641487
I fucked Maria
>>
>>703641477
winzip
>>
tira El chiqlue en las papilera

jajajajaja

mira. aller yo metir Un palo en MI culo jjaja
>>
i dont really speak spanish
>>
>>
I want to see your tits one more time
>>
Sin pantalones!
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bitch.
>>
>>703641477
WIN
>>
Your mother was tighter anyway
>>
Time is a miracle, miracles are choices, where places create themselfes,b awake little fighter of Nyhargredreth, awake to fight against miracles of time, and help to create the biggest biggest miracle of all times, a timeless one, a the existence of the being, of the time, and of the omniverse, help to save my world tonight, we won't destroy the earth before existment.
>>
can anyone translate?
>>
Let me see your tits one last time before we end it
>>
¿Qué carajo es lo que acabas de mierda decir de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo te limpie la mierda a cabo con precisión los gustos de los cuales nunca se ha visto antes en esta Tierra, marca mis putos palabras. ¿Cree que puede salir a decir que mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento por lo que es mejor prepararse para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con la pequeña cosa patética que llame a su vida. Estás hombre muerto, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es sólo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en el combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar su lamentable culo de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si tan sólo pudiera haber sabido lo profano retribución a su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su puta lengua. Pero no podía, que no lo hizo, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás hombre muerto, chico.
>>
>>703641487
Why are you even still texting me? I think it's because you have nothing better to do. You still like me obviously.
>>
I know you don't know this, but the reason I do all these drugs is because I'm stressed out. I've been working towards being a professional ballerina and I've been selling my ass just so I can pay for dance classes. Now you know.
>>
http://cheesespin.net/
the best
>>
>>703641587
roll da fuck
>>
if this is about the time i had herpes...
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you You’re fucking dead, bitch.
>>
Your dad was good last night kinda though if be a good gay step dad to you
>>
I'm a cock gobbler. See here.

https:// boards.4chan.org/b/thread/ 703639688/ dubs-decides-what-i-say
>>
>>703641655
Yay
>>
I don't speak taco you stupid bitch. I hope you know when I fucked you,I was thinking about your mon
>>
>>703641655
YOU FUCKING RETARD!
>>
File: image.png (186 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
186 KB, 750x1334
>>703640988

Congratulations!

Dubs decides what I say.
>>
>>703641612
I will tag what u want translated.. but shes just saying stuff like fuck u bastar get out of mi life.. fuck ur mother abd such.. not interesting
>>
¿Qué carajo es lo que acabas de mierda decir de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo te limpie la mierda a cabo con precisión los gustos de los cuales nunca se ha visto antes en esta Tierra, marca mis putos palabras. ¿Cree que puede salir a decir que mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento por lo que es mejor prepararse para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con la pequeña cosa patética que llame a su vida. Estás hombre muerto, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es sólo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en el combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar su lamentable culo de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si tan sólo pudiera haber sabido lo profano retribución a su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su puta lengua. Pero no podía, que no lo hizo, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás hombre muerto, chico
>>
>>703641634
Roll
>>
File: IMG_2016-09-12-10152767.png (1 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2016-09-12-10152767.png
1 MB, 1080x1920
Tu y yo somos putas. Tengo a este mayate esperandome para cojerme. Te envito para que chupes su esperma de mi ano. Pinche cochina.
>>
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real.
>>
do you have any nudes of her, OP?
>>
File: 1473632391181.jpg (74 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1473632391181.jpg
74 KB, 454x453
>>703641678
>>703641687
So close, yet so far
>>
>>703641610
this ploxosaurus
>>
¿Qué carajo es lo que acabas de mierda decir de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo te limpie la mierda a cabo con precisión los gustos de los cuales nunca se ha visto antes en esta Tierra, marca mis putos palabras. ¿Cree que puede salir a decir que mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento por lo que es mejor prepararse para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con la pequeña cosa patética que llame a su vida. Estás hombre muerto, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es sólo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en el combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar su lamentable culo de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si tan sólo pudiera haber sabido lo profano retribución a su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su puta lengua. Pero no podía, que no lo hizo, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás hombre muerto, chico..
>>
smh the 12 year olds and their copypasta
>>
no for nazi
http://cheesespin.net/
>>
Do u play league of legends?
>>
You might have understood by now, I share this conversation with people online
>>
Come on show me your tits one more time and then we can talk about us
>>
is harrys schlong like a beefbus or something?
>>
>>
>>703641742
OP is sending things literally, pay attention you stupid fuck
>>
>>703641610
rolling
>>
shut your disgusting beaner mouth. god i hate mexicans... go have a taco and shove hot sauce up your ass you degenerate anchor baby
>>
>>703641734
Seriously your Spanish is fucking trash. Stop. It's not cutell, it's not funny. Just stop
>>
I hope your stanky vagina rots off from all the herpes I put in you.
>>
Who do you think is the best pornstar ever
>>
>>703641892
roll
>>
i still love you.... i always have....
>>
>>703641610
rerall
>>
Titten oder raus!
>>
>>703641899
DUBS!
>>
>>703641606
roll
>>
>>703641610
roll
>>
>>
get a mexican they said... Anal every day they said
>>
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.....
>>
i heard from a friend that harry has got some sweet herpes, is it true? my sources are very reliable.
>>
But... but i want YOU ded. LETS DRINK BLEACH TOGETHER
>>
I need to tell you some thing really important....

Ummm me and your mum have been...

Well fucking.....

And well this is awkward....

I'm your step dad now....

She said yes we're getting married by the end of this year!
>>
cant you niggers read op is posting literally so no rerolls
>>
File: Gungeon panda.gif (2 MB, 394x227) Image search: [Google]
Gungeon panda.gif
2 MB, 394x227
¿Qué carajo es lo que acabas de mierda decir de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas en Al-Quaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo soy el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo te limpie la mierda a cabo con precisión los gustos de los cuales nunca se ha visto antes en esta Tierra, marca mis putos palabras. ¿Cree que puede salir a decir que mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento por lo que es mejor prepararse para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con la pequeña cosa patética que llame a su vida. Estás hombre muerto, chico. Puedo estar en cualquier lugar, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es sólo con mis manos desnudas. No sólo soy ampliamente entrenado en el combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar su lamentable culo de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si tan sólo pudiera haber sabido lo profano retribución a su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su puta lengua. Pero no podía, que no lo hizo, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás hombre muerto, chico.
>>
but i still love you...
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo..
>>
op you have some new post to deliver
>>
I was going to ask you to be my wife, this was a test to see how easily you let go of me, you passed it. Will you be my wife?
>>
>>
>>703641610
rollin-chexual
>>
>>703639688
the fuck is MPD?
>>
how ´bout a desperate shag in the skip?
>>
>>703641994
Omg this
>>
>>703642011
DOOPS
>>
File: lady hump mexican drunks.jpg (187 KB, 498x408) Image search: [Google]
lady hump mexican drunks.jpg
187 KB, 498x408
>>703642011
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo
>>
>>703642080
Miami Police Department
>>
so many dubs not posted. op is kill.
>>
All The Rules In This World Were Made By Someone No Smarter Than You. So Make Your Own
>>
i love you and i always will
>>
>>703642070
yes i'm very rollochexual
>>
I fucked your mom on 4th of july. She was feeling patriotic and I took advantage by painting my dick red white and blue, next thing I know she was bouncing on my cock and singing the national anthem followed by racial slurs.
>>
I'm coming over right now better lock your door, ya anal cunt
>>
I'm coming over right now better lock your door, ya anal cunt butt
>>
If Newborn Babies Could Speak They Would Be The Most Intelligent Beings On Planet Earth
>>
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
>>
I fucked your mom on 4th of july. She was feeling patriotic and I took advantage by painting my dick red white and blue, next thing I know she was bouncing on my cock and singing the national anthem followed by racial slurs about asians, jews, and blacks.
>>
>>703641892
reroll
>>
>>703642145
VERY VERY VERY ROLLOCHEXUAL, FAGGOT
>>
>>703642144
winrar
>>
File: 67189_140614729325446_2056500_n.png (655 KB, 624x432) Image search: [Google]
67189_140614729325446_2056500_n.png
655 KB, 624x432
>>703639688
suck my big ol' yubbieo
>>
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.
>>
I fucked your mom on 4th of july. She was feeling patriotic and I took advantage by painting my dick red white and blue, next thing I know she was bouncing on my cock and singing the national anthem followed by racial slurs about asians, jews, and blacks.
>>
I've Bin Drinking Distilled Water For So Long That When I Drink Normal Water It Feels Like I'm Swallowing Huge Chunks Of Aluminum.
>>
I fuckin hate you.
>>
I'm sorry.. Can we start over again?
>>
>>703639688
OP left the threat
>>
do a fucking back flip and i'll send you a picture of my dick.
>>
send me a pic of your tits if you really care about me
>>
I fucked your mom on 4th of july. She was feeling patriotic and I took advantage by painting my dick red white and blue, next thing I know she was bouncing on my cock and singing the national anthem followed by racial slurs about asians, jews, and blacks...
>>
Why you always gotta be mean, I just want tits
>>
the funny part is that shes the one on drugs. either that or just a crazy latina. i used to date one just like that... now shes fat and addicted to be a jewcunt
>>
>>703642243
>>703642145
No, thanks i'm not an offbyeoneophilian, i'm just rollochexual
>>
>>703642333
TRIPS

Winner!
>>
Don't Worry Bae I'll Talk To You About SpaceTime Over FaceTime.
>>
>>703642333
CHECK'D TRIPS
>>
I just want tits
>>
OP is gone, killed by the beaners
>>
>>
These types of signs are usually what a pregnant woman have... have you tested that Harry hasn't got you up the duff
>>
>>703642373
ha gay
>>
>>703642333
Trips
>>703642377
And then a reply with dubs! xD
>>
PLS UPDATE OP
>>
>>703642388
nice
>>
>>703642356
I SAID I'M AN ROLLOCHEXUAL, GTFO YOU UGLY OFFBYEONE-SlUTS!
>>
>>
Hey Bro, Never forget the spaghetti. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
Stop Gossiping Reflect Internally You Will Find Yourself A Neglected Part Of Your Self.
>>
>>703642471
Rolling Rollochexual
>>
Come on OP! Deliver please!
>>
Dubs if this is fake.
>>
Te amo amor. Quiero enseñarte queens todavia to veo como la mas hermosa De todo el mundo y te quiero follar
>>
Check it puta, I wanna slap your beaner tits around while playing mexicans music in the background. I want you to lick my asshole while humming the puerto rican national anthem. I want to shove beans and porn in your pussy while you flick the bean. Make me frijoles for breakfast mami.
>>
poop hahhhahha
>>
>>
So many missed dubs OP is RIP
>>
Unawareness Is The Only Sin, And If You Were Aware You Would Know.
>>
my mother considered ablortloin :ccccccccc

(make sure to post the image aswell)
>>
>>703642547
Re roll
>>
>>703642532
Fucking shit offbyeone-queers, i said i'm a rollochexual
>>
rawlin'!
>>
Who is Harry
>>
Fucking spic bitch. Your pussy smells like tacos.

Show me your tits so I can jerk it, it's your only value to anybody in the world at this point.
>>
>>703642628
Grrrr...
>>
OP has gone silent.... Either he has chickened out or shit has gotten real!
>>
I just called the police reporting you and your entire family for being here illegally. Enjoy your freedom while it lasts.
>>
>>703642600
We got a winner
>>
You Would Have To Eat 5 Apples Today To Get The Same Nutritional Value As An Apple From 1950. #Fallow
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little spaghetti? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the spaghetti Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just spaghetti target. I will wipe you the spaghetti out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, spaghetti. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the spaghetti States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking spaghetti. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, spaghettispaghettispaghettispaghetti
>>
>>703642687
We've had a lot of those but sadly, OP isn't delivering
>>
>>703642678
GTFO OFFBYEONE-TRAP
I'm not rolloflexible, i'm rollochexual
>>
File: Autistico.jpg (8 KB, 298x224) Image search: [Google]
Autistico.jpg
8 KB, 298x224
>>703642600

you Autistic fuck he literally said no rerolls, if you type Re roll and get dubs he will text Re roll. READ NIIIIIIIGGGGGA

OP seems dead though
>>
You're a koala fucking nigger spic, but i still love you and i want you to buy me pizza.
>>
please respond
>>
卐 Heil Hitler 卐
>>
File: 1473699759163s.jpg (3 KB, 112x125) Image search: [Google]
1473699759163s.jpg
3 KB, 112x125
Can't wait until trump wins so he can deport your filthy Mexican ass and seal it behind a wall.

Goodbye forever bitch and Peace Be Upon Kek.
>>
I read the previous thread still no idea what's going on
>>
>>703642776
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF YOU SLUTTY OBOs, I'M ROLLOCHEXUAL!!!
>>
>>703642687
Oh my god. This can't be real, what a new fag. Go back to rddit. The summer is here.
>>
File: 911.png (2 MB, 1183x1200) Image search: [Google]
911.png
2 MB, 1183x1200
>>703642011

Come on Bitch, .......
>>
>>703642805

>call other people autistic
>sperg out when other people don't follow rules

LMAO
>>
Send nudes
>>
>>703642875
ROLLOCHEXUAL PRIDE
>>
rollin for:

I'd rather suck your dead grandmother ass then speak with the stupid mexican cunt you are
>>
>>703642941
Autism
>>
Post her the link to the thread
>>
>>703642970
ROLLOCHEXUAL
>>
>>703641899
>>703642011
>>703642144
>>703642333
>>703642377
>>703642388
>>703642533
>>703642600
It's all over boys, he's abandoned us
>>
>>703642999
Trips for autism.
>>
You're the reason we need Trump.
>>
>>703642941

>Cool!
>>
pLEASe respond plz Im lon
>>
>>703643019
I'M A ROLLOCHEXUAL SLUT
>>
>>703643033
Dubs for autism.
>>
Your cunt stunk of dirty taco meat anyways you bean brained slut
>>
All i ever wanted was for you to convert into islam, like i did.

Why can't you just support me with my decisions and love me for who i am.......I HATE YOU....YOU NEVER REALLY LOVED ME....ALLAH WILL STRIKE DOWN YOUR SINFULL SOUL.
>>
>>703643131
3131 grrr...
>>
I want you to tickle my ballsack while i like ur brothers mexican bumhole
>>
BITCH CAN YOU EVEN ULTRA TRIFORCE

                                     ▲
                                   ▲ ▲
                                 ▲ ▲ ▲
                               ▲         ▲
                             ▲ ▲     ▲ ▲
                           ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                         ▲                      ▲
                       ▲ ▲                  ▲ ▲
                     ▲ ▲ ▲              ▲ ▲ ▲
                   ▲         ▲           ▲        ▲
                 ▲ ▲     ▲ ▲      ▲ ▲    ▲  ▲
               ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>703643165
OBOs GTFO
My body is 100% ROLLOCHEXUAL
>>
Lets have babies i want to lick your anus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Rip thread
>>
>>703643264
Fuck dis
>>

▲ ▲
>>
>>703643199

                                   ▲ ▲
                                 ▲ ▲ ▲
                               ▲         ▲
                             ▲ ▲     ▲ ▲
                           ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲
                         ▲                      ▲
                       ▲ ▲                  ▲ ▲
                     ▲ ▲ ▲              ▲ ▲ ▲
                   ▲         ▲           ▲        ▲
                 ▲ ▲     ▲ ▲      ▲ ▲    ▲  ▲
               ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲ ▲

Check it bitch!
>>
>>703641734
your sister was better in the sack and frankly i dont even give two fucks about your loose ass spanish pussy. were gonna build the wall and your going back to spic land
>>
>>703643355
>winrar!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>703643302
WTF
I'M A PROUD ROLLOCHEXUAL, DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELZ!!!
>>
>>703643355
dubble dubs!
>>
>>703643355
woooooooooooooooooooooooooo winrar!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>703643355
niggas got da dubz nig nog
>>
>>703643399
Yes two dubs at once, baby
>>
>>703643399
>>703643355
Double double dubs.
>>
>>703643355
>BUILDTHEWINRAR
>>
>>703643355

Shame OP is gone, this one's legit.
>>
>>703641740
Fucking dead XD
>>
>>703643533
Say it to my face if you dare. Faggot.
>>
Women are fucking worthless pieces of shit that think high of themselfes all they exist for is to reproduce
>>
Women are fucking worthless pieces of shit that think high of themselfes all they exist for is to reproduce!
>>
.Women are fucking worthless pieces of shit that think high of themselfes all they exist for is to reproduce.
>>
>>703643695
>>703643640
Samfega posted this. Fuck you samefag
>>
>>703643777
No shit faggot
>>
Women are fucking worthless pieces of shit that think high of themselfes all they exist for is to reproduce kill them all
>>
>>703643399
Now you winrarchexual kek
>>
Womyn are fucking worthless pieces of shit that think high of themselfes all they exist for is to reproduce
>>
>>703643777
I got trips in my number lol, first time ever, fuck yeah
>>
So far so good... so what? Is a really good album you fucking bitch now go get a self administred late abortion
>>
>>703644025
>>703643777
Bait or are you actually this fucking new?
>>
>>703640821
she already corrected it herself
>>
>>703644116
New? That's obvious samefag, I was replying to myself
>>
>>703644282
is this even rollochexual?
>>
File: YOuKNOW.png (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
YOuKNOW.png
35 KB, 625x626
>>703644282
>"I got trips in my number lol, first time ever, fuck yeah"
Calling me a samefag even tho it was fucking obvius and then that holy shit dude
>>
>>703644282
no you wasn't, i was replying tomyself srsly obvsly
Thread replies: 326
Thread images: 23

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.