Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I have a lot of rare 9/11 pictures. Lots of things that they

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 114
File: VIP Carport Jumpers.jpg (445 KB, 1536x1038) Image search: [Google]
VIP Carport Jumpers.jpg
445 KB, 1536x1038
I have a lot of rare 9/11 pictures. Lots of things that they try not to let the public see but you can get if you know where to look.

I figure I'll post them, talk about the pictures and answer questions from what I've read and seen.

My first picture is a shot of the VIP carport of the North Tower. This is where the French camera crew entered, the same who filmed Flight 11 hit the North Tower while they were checking that gas leak with the FDNY.

There are at least a dozen jumper bodies in this picture. Usually Jumpers that landed from the upper floors destroy themselves on impact but the bodies on along the edge of the car port didn't as you can see they're relatively intact.

I read somewhere this may have something to do with the fact they landed on their sides, or perhaps they jumped from lower floors but we'll never know for sure.

You can see below the awning, behind the SUV the remains of a Jumper who hit the glass windows and shredded through it. They were made of plexi-glass material, not glass from what I've read. Not every Jumper who hit them went through them but that one did.

If there is interest I'll post more. Feel free to ask some questions I guess. I know it's not 9/11 anymore but meh.
>>
>>703581915
Been looking for a thread like this. Cant even imagine being in that burning, smoking building and knowing its either die of smoke inhalation or jump.
>>
More images pls
>>
File: attack14.jpg (60 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
attack14.jpg
60 KB, 1080x720
So, pictures of Jumpers are kind of rare for a lot of reasons. Not a lot of people close enough to the towers were in a state of mind to take pictures of mangled human remained that in many cases weren't even recognizable anymore. Those who could belonged largely to the NYPD and FDNY who will keep those pictures classified for the rest of their life.

The few journalist who did take pictures kept them to themselves or were not allowed to publish the images under direction of their agency.

This is one of the better pictures we have from a private photographer. It was taken not far from that VIP port picture. From the perspective of the car port it was taken probably a hundred feet behind that SUV in the driveway.

When the Jumpers impact the ground from the upper flowers they sort of shatter, collapse. The bodies just are destroyed and the blood, oils and fats sort of mix and gel and I have a picture of that sort of gel-effect I can post for reference.

What they do when they hit is called "misting" or at least that's what witnesses called it. There is a picture of a Jumper hitting a railing (actually directly behind THIS picture and to the left) where the Jumper mists clearly in the light.

The misting effect deposits the fluids and blood over a several foot radius in a thin coating. There is a video and pictures from the video of a dozen Jumpers on in the plaza which landed next to the lobby windows and each Jumper added another 'coat' of blood in the same way you would apply paint, if you will. Each one making the blood run thicker. Truly a gruesome scene.
>>
>>703583314
How'd you get these. I have sources, but I haven't seen these.
>>
File: DSCF01532.jpg (189 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCF01532.jpg
189 KB, 1024x768
This is a picture from 9-11 and I'm not sure the context or photographer. It may be from a Jumper due to that gel effect the blood/oil/fat of the person experienced.

A lot of human remains were 'ejected' from the planes and impact floors when the planes hit, depositing the body parts in small chunks all over the street but these pieces are usually 'dry' compared to Jumpers. When I post pictures of the fragments it will make more sense.

You can see in this picture what may appear to be a shoe and bone. Like I said, pretty sure this is a Jumper and it's possible the foot/leg was ejected far away from the site of the body impact.

Witnesses also stated that they saw eyeballs and teeth all over the plaza. These parts of the human body are particularly durable.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>703583314
Anyone familiar with a .50BMG execution knows what misting looks like
>>
ewie
>>
File: 12841908347211.jpg (849 KB, 1807x1105) Image search: [Google]
12841908347211.jpg
849 KB, 1807x1105
There is a Jumper in the middle of this parking lot

As far as sources the FOIA on the NIST report includes a lot of these images. Some of the images and video were presented as evidence during the trial against Moussaoui

A lot are just assorted photographers and video stills from documentaries and uploads etc. etc. it took me awhile to find them all.

I like to think I'm preserving history. No one wants you to see these but I think it's important that people do.

The newer generation especially doesn't grasp that 3,000 living breathing human beings experienced gruesome, horrifying deaths and the city of New York witnessed naked horror on the streets that day.

All they see is two buildings falling down, completely dehumanized. It's like a joke to them.

There are some fucking horrific stories from that day. I only just got started.
>>
Bump
>>
File: shoes.jpg (13 KB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
shoes.jpg
13 KB, 250x193
A quick note since I posted that shoe picture earlier.

You will see a LOT of shoe pictures from 9-11 and some of them will be bloody. A lot of office workers, especially women wearing heels ditched their shoes while running away and in a lot of instances the heels hurt them, made them bleed when they ran down almost a hundred flights of stairs to get out.

So if you see shoes, inspect them carefully to determine if they're from a Jumper, are Ejection Debris or discarded from survivors.
>>
>>703583668
that ball point pen tho
>>
>>703584076

You're a fag. End this thread for the sake of all that is decent!
>>
>>703582529
>either die of smoke inhalation or jump.

If flames are not near my, I'd choose smoke death. Dying from hitting concrete just doesn't sound more appealing than falling asleep and then burn without me noticing.
>>
File: 1e.jpg (48 KB, 960x635) Image search: [Google]
1e.jpg
48 KB, 960x635
photo from nearby area I have. Don't have a scanner
>>
File: DSCF0148.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
DSCF0148.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
Another shoe picture.

Note the cop holding the purse. Probably abandoned, but a lot of things were ejected intact from the impact floors.

Pieces of airliner, ID's, Wallets, Passports, Shoes etc.
>>
File: 1269296639675.jpg (19 KB, 258x371) Image search: [Google]
1269296639675.jpg
19 KB, 258x371
another very rare picture
>>
File: dgy.jpg (94 KB, 800x568) Image search: [Google]
dgy.jpg
94 KB, 800x568
This picture is of note. You will see a few things.

1. Directly beside the fire truck is a Jumper body.

2. Behind the fire truck, on that overhang where you see the fence bent over the edge. A Jumper hit that fence. There is a video of it. Some of the documentaries that air that section of video censor the Jumper though, but it confirms that's what it is.

3. The fire fighter on the right is blocking the view of the Jumper body I posted earlier, the black and white one. You can see the red sign there bent at a slight angle, you can compare it to the earlier picture. It's the same spot.

For reference the Fire Truck is facing the VIP car port from earlier.
>>
I wonder if anyone got raped in the towers while they burned.

"Well...We're going to die so...come here you little bitch!"
"Bronson! What are you-?"
"You're going to take this cock. I've had my eye on you since you started you little slut."
"But please! I don't want to die like this in the janitor's closet. Please!"

(Crunching sound of dick entering anus. No lube).

"Aaoeeeeeee! "
"See? So one can help you. And no one will ever find out. Hahaha!"
"It hurts!"
"Good...I like them to cry. This will be my last one, so- what's that crashing noise?"
"The building is falling!"

(Cums)
>>
Real question is, who cleaned all this mess? And if the photos are real, just post them without a little script next to them. We don't need to read about what and what, if we are curious, we can always ask.
>>
OP this is actually awesome, in the most fucked up way. Thank you for this
>>
>>703584821

Much respect to those firefighters. My son just graduated the fire academy. Those guys have balls of steel. Please keep posting, I wish it wasn't so late. Gotta hit the pillow soon.
>>
>>703585231

agreed OP, thank you for sharing. means a lot to look back on such a large piece of fucked up history.
>>
I collected a lot of this shit over the years too, but it's on my PC in storage.

Carry on, OP.
>>
>>703584821
These all are really interesting to watch. Surely gives you a different perspective of what happened atm.

For one, I witnessed that event at age 10, here in Mexico. I didn't have that much of awareness of what was happening, but I surely followed the event through tv for weeks.

Thanks, anon. 15 years later these pics kinda start to mean more than just a tv broadcast.
>>
the most haunting thing was not any of the photos, but the video of the collapsed buildings; all the firemen locators were chirping. just chirping coming from all over that debris.
>>
File: BronsonDont.jpg (42 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
BronsonDont.jpg
42 KB, 650x488
>>703585156

ITT, Charles Bronson raped a 9/11 victim
>>
>>703585156

Shit like this is why you will always stay a virgin
>>
Post ejection debris or any pics you have of people/things that were in the planes. Did they find bags & tray tables and stuff?
>>
Did anyone of you guys asked your parents where were they on 9/11?
I haven't yet, but I want to.
>>
>>703585325
nice one

firemen are high school drop out losers who just want free spaghetti and a pension
>>
>>703585325

your son is a flaming faggot
>>
>>703585824
why would a plane full of dead people need luggage?
>>
>>703585325
>Gotta hit the pillow soon.

that's a weird thing to do
>>
>>703585827
underaged b&
>>
>>703585780

Kek. I married with 3 kids and my wife puts out whenever I want.
>>
>>
>>703585827
Yeah. My mom was at home; she saw it live on the news.
My dad was at work and missed everything.
I was at school not knowing wtf everyone was freaking out about.
>>
>>703585982
I was 6 when it happened m8.
Only thing i remember was everyone staying outside of the school.
>>
Where's the one with Bobandy jumping out the window?
>>
>>703584821
how come the bodies don't look like they have much matter? is it from the jellying or are the limbs and everything seperated and launched many feet away after impact? where are the bones in the pile of blobs? interested in the jellification process. ive see videos of people jumping off buildings and they just bounce, the bodies don't really splatter like this. isn't there a terminal velocity ?
>>
File: P9100023_1450.jpg (277 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
P9100023_1450.jpg
277 KB, 640x480
>>703585824
>>
Seeing these cars makes me realize how long ago it really was.
>>
File: windows.jpg (18 KB, 368x293) Image search: [Google]
windows.jpg
18 KB, 368x293
Oh, I forgot to note. You can see the CCTV cameras there. They were installed by the entrance to the parking garage (which is that big granite, brown looking wall) after the 1993 attacks.

The footage was recovered. The Jumpers landed perfectly in frame. You will never see this video though.

This image is the still of the Jumper hitting that fence. You can see the light of the sun shining on the misting they caused when they impacted.

I found the video on Youtube but I can't find the specific part. When I do I'll link it and tell you the time. In the mean time you just gotta believe me.
>>
>>703585189
dont listen to this fucker. Youre doing great OP. Super interested.
>>
>>703584463
People say that you would have died before the nerve impulses of seeing yourself hitting the ground and the impulses of the pain could reach your brain and be registered. Unless you suffer serious brain trauma from the force of impact, then that's not necessarily true. You might live for 10 seconds or so before you lose enough bloodflow to your brain to lose consciousness. Not a pleasant way to go. Maybe if you aimed to land head-first.
>>
>>703585827

I was with my father when it originally happened. He was dropping us off at school listening to the radio and began to break down in tears when he dropped us off. My mother drove school bus and generally was pretty normal about it all given the circumstances, but my father broke down crying and couldn't deal.

I had soccer practice that evening too, for some reason they still went ahead with practice. Coach gave us a speech and started crying while we played soccer and a couple C17s flew overhead.
>>
>>703586356
>men crying

did they lose family in this attack?

that's the only reason they should have cried
>>
Let the bodies hit the floor!
>>
>>703586334
no at that speed you die instantly. every connection in your brain is seperated instantly. you evaporate
>>
>>703585827
I was 18. I joined the Army.

I have 3 kids now. I've talked with my oldest about it, but he's only 9 and doesn't show much interest in historical events yet.
>>
>>703586211

Same. Easiest thing for me to identify is the at the time new but now mediocre cars.
>>
>>703586567
so 3dgy
>>
File: 01-Roll_2_27.jpg (1 MB, 6022x3753) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_2_27.jpg
1 MB, 6022x3753
>>703586189

Not sure. I'm no scientist. I assume it's because most pictures of Jumpers you see who commit suicide do so between 5 stories and 20 but almost never do suicides occur 110 stories up.

I think the height has something to do with it. The bodies just, shred themselves, like, I don't know how to describe it and the witnesses don't either I see the pictures and I can only use their words.

The blood mists, fats and oils gel, the bones shatter, the marrow also gels. The skin shreds. Eyeballs and teeth are ejected. Shoes too.

You almost never see clothes on Jumpers because they get shredded up during the impact. A lot of body parts have shredded clothes, Jumpers and ejection fragments.

Anyway, here is a picture of a Jumper hanging off one of the buildings.
>>
>>703585156
>crunching sound of dick entering anus
>crunching
I don't know how you get to a point where you are so devoid of sexual knowledge.
>>
>>703585189
Shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>703586567
A guy I worked with was crying because he knew what was gonna happen to his 401k
>>
File: 01-Roll_3_20.jpg (706 KB, 4000x2481) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_3_20.jpg
706 KB, 4000x2481
>>703581915
>>
>>703586356
>>703585827

I was 11. Ill remember that morning for the rest of my life. I camw donwstairs for school and saw that both my parents where not only home and not at work but where glued to the tv. My mom was crying. Dad had this look on his face like he knew the world was about to change. Now Im someones dad and one day hes gonna be asking me about this. Just like I asked my dad about the Gulf War or my grandpa about Vietnam. Crazy, surreal shit.
>>
Man. If 7/11 had happened today, we'd have 8 trillion awesome cell phone videos of neat bags exploding on the ground. Instead we get grainy bullshit. Fuck this world.

Our tech didn't catch up with an event this awesome.
>>
>>703584398
>You're a fag. End this thread for the sake of all that is decent!

/b/ is not decent.
the fuck are you from?
go back to /mlp/ where your pussyness can find a home.
>>
>>703586334
Still I wouldn't try my luck.
>>
File: internet tough guy.jpg (11 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
internet tough guy.jpg
11 KB, 258x195
>>703586567
>>
>>703581915
How many people actually jumped from the building?
From what I was taught in school I imagined maybe 5people max jumped
>>
File: attack15__1_.jpg (33 KB, 799x533) Image search: [Google]
attack15__1_.jpg
33 KB, 799x533
This is probably remains from someone ejected from the impact floor.

I wish I had saved the videos. Now I have to dig through Youtube to find them.
>>
>>703584463
>If flames are not near my, I'd choose smoke death. Dying from hitting concrete just doesn't sound more appealing than falling asleep and then burn without me noticing.

Yea but what if you knew the building was going to come down on you and turn you into a human pancake? that 9-1-1 phone call where the guy says "we're not ready to die" then screams as the building comes down and you hear the whole thing before it cuts off, that one will haunt my dreams.
>>
>>703586885
A lot
>>
>>703584463

What I think you are neglecting is a lot of jumpers were forced out by temperatures of several hundred degrees F. You don't even need to be directly in flames to feel that kind of radiant heat, and the human body is hardwired to GTFO at all costs under that kind of pain and duress. It's not like people consciously thought "I'm gonna die, might as well jump" as much as it was being in excruciating pain and moving towards the only cool spot to offer reprieve from the fire instinctually.
>>
>be 20
>taking piss in WTC 1 lobby bathroom
>earthquake
>chick screams
>piss on pants
>curse loudly
>storm out of stall
>lights flickering
>wtf?
>realise im still hearing screaming
>run outside and everyone is looking up
>look up just in time to have debris start hitting around me
>its meat
>and junk
and thats when i ran to the marriot and stayed there thinking it was just an accident. when the 2nd plane hit it flew directly over my head and into the building behind the building i was in front of.

i now live in rural california growing weed.
>>
File: wtc-9-11-jumpers-10.jpg (33 KB, 606x332) Image search: [Google]
wtc-9-11-jumpers-10.jpg
33 KB, 606x332
>>703586885

Over 200 people jumped.

Here is a picture I mentioned earlier. The Jumpers landed next to the windows in the plaza and coating it with blood.

This is a still from a video. I will post it next so give me a minute to find it.
>>
>>703586992
Fuck man, I can't imagine picking between burning alive and jumping.
>>
>>703586885
no many jumped
>>
File: 1315874858552.jpg (191 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1315874858552.jpg
191 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>703585614
>the most haunting thing was not any of the photos, but the video of the collapsed buildings; all the firemen locators were chirping. just chirping coming from all over that debris.

no, that was from the cricket convention that was being held on the 44th floor. hundreds of innocent crickets perished that day.
>>
>>703586194
I thought there were no planes involved in 9/11. Didn't the government blow the building up and use the planes as a cover up?
>>
>>
>>703586732
People underestimate how fragile our bodies are. At the max speed the body is falling, hitting concrete (or any surface for the matter), just destroys every bond that holds us together. Pressure gets high af that every organ an fluid just wants to get out of our body.

A gruesome way to die, indeed.
>>
>>703587048
wow such details
>>
>>703586842

Yep, basically remember waking up earlier than usual for school and getting ready. Turning on the TV thinking it was just another typical accident and a plane hit a tower however weird that is. Just as that was happening the other plane came into frame and hit the other tower. I was still too young to quite understand what it was but it seemed like serious shit. As the day went on and rumors of an attack and terrorism kept being brought up while at school I kinda got the jist of it but it still just felt distant.
>>
>>703586732
is there a chance a hacker someday will get access to all material withheld by the government?
i think it should all be released, inside job or not - there's no need to keep it a "secret"

i hate being patronized by the government as a full grown up member of the tax paying society
>>
Fireman going up while everyone is evacuating
>>
>>703587118
like the other anon said, it's not really a choice at that point. the smoke is extremely hot. feels like you are breathing in molten lava. have you seen people on fire? they just run around because you can't think, you're body is running on instinct.
>>
>>703587048

The Marriot roof was COVERED in Jumpers. The Fire Fighters who went to the Marriot roof when they cleared the building said it was a fucking nightmare up there.

The Marriot got fucked up during the collapse too. Really fucked up.

Anyway, here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btL9Xthe8pg

6:54 you see the camera man zoom in where the Jumpers had landed.

14:50 you see him follow a Jumper down with his camera.

He impacts the music stage in the plaza, right near the edge of the roof. It was a plastic sort of canvas and he went right through it, that particular Jumper actually hit the metal supports too.

You can see the hole he tears in it when he hits and you can see body parts roll down the roof. What's left of his body lands between the black wall of the stage and the stage it's self I think, been awhile since I looked.

I can talk about that stage next. Several Jumpers landed on it, tearing holes in it.
>>
>>703587118
>>
the other sound related thing was the complete lack of planes in the sky that day. you don't realize how the sound of jets is always in the background until they're gone.

if you heard a jet that day, you knew it was military. big creep factor about that.
>>
>>703586843
>If 7/11 had happened today,
>>
File: 1473602143373.jpg (192 KB, 1000x756) Image search: [Google]
1473602143373.jpg
192 KB, 1000x756
>>
>>703586842

Was also 11. Attacks happened right after our school day started - I distinctly remember being told by a fellow classmate "America is being invaded" and it scared the fuck out of me. It was also haunting to see grown adults that stricken with grief, people who were supposed to be calm, cool and collected. As a kid, seeing adults completely at a loss at what to do was even more terrifying than watching TV footage of the attacks.
>>
>>703587249
www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167
>>
>>
>>703587265
is this dude taking a piss?
>>
>>703587274
can similar misting/jellying be seen in high speed car crashes?
>>
File: 85394dd405b0def25.jpg (179 KB, 640x493) Image search: [Google]
85394dd405b0def25.jpg
179 KB, 640x493
The caption of these pictures are accurate. So I'll let them speak for themselves.
>>
>>703587531
I remember that feeling of dread every time you heard a low aircraft engine. It last for months.

There was a legitimate airplane crash a few weeks later that caused quite a stir.
>>
File: 85394dd405b152cd7.jpg (227 KB, 640x515) Image search: [Google]
85394dd405b152cd7.jpg
227 KB, 640x515
>>703587776

Yes.
>>
>>703587544
no bottoms?
>>
File: 88914ed644e6c0a90.png (508 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
88914ed644e6c0a90.png
508 KB, 640x480
This picture and the next are just pictures of the stage. If you look carefully you may see Jumper remains but at this distance it's really hard.

I'll post the picture where someone circled all the remains.
>>
>>703581915
Can you imagine how angry the guy was that would invariably take a parachute to work only to be teased by his coworkers for being afraid of an attack. A week before the attack he stops bringing it to work–and then 9/11. I bet his soon to be coworkers lined up to suck his cock in atonement.
>>
File: wtc-awning.jpg (62 KB, 759x506) Image search: [Google]
wtc-awning.jpg
62 KB, 759x506
>>
>>703586732
i´´m wondering why people jumped anyway - wouldn´t it be better to just inhale the toxic gases and fall asleep?
or did they fall by accident, not seeing through smoke or even being pushed out by others grasping for air?
>>
File: wtc-awning2.jpg (64 KB, 759x506) Image search: [Google]
wtc-awning2.jpg
64 KB, 759x506
>>
>>703588092
Soon to be EXcoworkers, I mean.
>>
Most interesting thing I've seen on chan in a long time. Thanks OP
>>
File: 01-Roll_3_29.jpg (1 MB, 6040x3753) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_3_29.jpg
1 MB, 6040x3753
>>703588143

It's not go-to-sleep smoke. It's burning hot, choking, suffocating smoke.

Not everyone had to deal with smoke. The tower funneled heat up to the upper flowers. There is a phone call from people in the towers indicating they were being cooked alive from the heat.

One was from a woman, another a man and the man stayed on the phone till the end you can hear the building collapse. I'll post them maybe.

Also someone is already posting these pictures but here. This is a picture of the street covered in bits of human remains.
>>
>>703587511
Why does it sound like the dude is cumming at 7:00??
>>
>>703588143
the smoke in fires, and especially the WTC, are hot as fuck. you dont just fall asleep peacefully it burns the fuck out of you. your body will steam from the inside
>>
>>703588092
i´d bring one too if i´d ever have to work in such a big building
precautions are always better - or maybe a wingsuit sewn into my suit so it´s kinda stealthy
>>
>>703588143

They were burning to death. Why can't you idiots understand that?
>>
File: wtc_insert.jpg (139 KB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
wtc_insert.jpg
139 KB, 1400x1050
>>703588373

Because he's zooming in on the shattered forms of human beings strewn across the lobby and watching them jump one after the other to join the growing pile.
>>
>>703588143

As I've said before in the thread, they ran out of the windows on pure instinct because they were either on fire or being subjected to temperatures many hundred degrees farenheit. You know the reaction you have when you hold your hand over a flame? You pull it away quickly. Now imagine you're feeling that kind of pain on your whole body and you're trapped, with the only way out being the window - instinct takes over.
>>
File: splat.jpg (57 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
splat.jpg
57 KB, 550x400
Also here is another picture from earlier in the thread.

That red sign with the CCTV cameras. It's highlighted for your reference.
>>
>>703588143
You don't just fall asleep in those conditions. It's not pleasant at all while you are choking on the fumes and dealing with the ambient heat. You instinct will drive you to the broken windows for fresh air.

It's possible there where spots that had many people trying to get to fresh air and pushing people out but I've never seen any video of that.
>>
>>703586987
I just browsed that, I was resissting on watching it as it became trending on youtube. I'm not from the US, haven't been near where the towers used to be.

I understand that the building was on fire with jet fuel (or whatever you call it). Also that the buildings were not built having in mind such scenario, but there really wasn't a way to go down stairs below the crash? Like, some other stairs or something that weren't on fire? Or was it just hard to move around with all the smoke?

The screams are... damn
>>
audio of jumpers hitting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXbFNmbqMA
>>
>>703588454
The wingsuit would be a sweet way to pick up chicks too: "Yeah, I wing, baby."
>>
>>703585189
Shut up, mongoloid
>>
Are these pictures mainly going to showcase jumpers or are there other things that aren't well known about that day?
>>
Just want to say, thanks op. Great work.
>>
File: 1407131846485.jpg (530 KB, 4644x3192) Image search: [Google]
1407131846485.jpg
530 KB, 4644x3192
I don't have much. And can't provide any context for this one.
>>
>>703588688

there was no way down because the impact(s) obliterated the stairwells and literally knocked out the elevators. they were dead as soon as they came to work that morning.
>>
File: 040505_final_062.jpg (72 KB, 800x599) Image search: [Google]
040505_final_062.jpg
72 KB, 800x599
Here is a famous photo. This one is interesting in a morbid way though.

If you've ever seen the "Women in the hole" this is here. I think they tried to identify her but I don't know for a fact how accurate it is, maybe wishful thinking.

Anyway, this is a picture they used to investigate the collapse and such in the official report.

I just think it's kind of chilling the fact that even when you had to conduct an official investigation on the structural makeup of the towers you CANNOT avoid the human life being taken away.

It's literally hidden in every single 9-11 photo.

Incase you don't see her she's at the bottom left.
>>
>>703587872
tan slacks ya dipshit
>>
>>703588490
Gets you off too huh?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM4CMtsdNjY
>>
>>703588867

Not 9-11.

100% not 9-11

I've seen it countless times before. It's some suicide in NYC but that's all I know.
>>
>>703588775
the shear chaos that most people don't even understand. it was raining human flesh in new york city and now 16 year olds make memes about it
>>
>>703588688
All the stairwell were filled with smoke above the impact points. There was no was to survive the trip down for those people above the impact points.
>>
>>703588370
The Phone call with the collapse is brutal.
>>
>>703588867
Well I'll be damned.
>>
Can you imagine the guy that was too hungover to go to work on 9/11? You think that he dedicated his life to drinking? As, you know, it literally saved his life. You know that someone was in that position, whether they admit it or not kek
>>
>>703588696

That video is from the French film crew, the first picture in the thread I referenced them. They're standing ten feet from the VIP driveway and that shattering sound is the dude going through the glass windows on the VIP awning.

They really do sound like explosions when people hit. There was a 9/11 survivor in a dance studio in my town, the sound of people dropping weights in the Gym upstairs sounded like Jumpers and triggered her.

I also had a guy fall three stories in the mall last year. Sounds just like a gun shot. There was a cop who worked with me and he waited to see if he could hear follow up shots but realized what happened when none occurred.
>>
File: 1287027731537.jpg (62 KB, 561x478) Image search: [Google]
1287027731537.jpg
62 KB, 561x478
>>703588983
>>
>>703587776
Well, it's a different scenario. At 911, their bodies were on a free fall, rather in a car crash, where your body would smash against the windshield and every fluid that came out of your body would just splash inside of your car.

Whereas when falling from a building, fluids would just get fucking everywhere.
>>
Anyone have some links to some good documentarys? Want to educate my little ones on what happen that day.
>>
>>703588983
tbf 16 yos were making jokes about it when it happened too
>>
What about the guy that quit on 9/10 and hated all of his coworkers? I wonder how many topkeks were had when he was watching the news!
>>
>>703588983
It's hard to understand without photos like these.
>>
>>703589403
www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167
>>
>>703588775

Mostly pictures.

There are witness stories I can retell from various places about things we don't have pictures of.

The burns and free-falling elevators for example. But they're just going to be recited from memory so take them with what you will.
Here is another picture. You can see some remains in the street. But note the grill and headlights on that truck on the right carefully.
>>
>>703589264
you are a fire fighter or paramedic?
>>
>>703589403

someone allahu akbar'd too hard

the end
>>
>>703587372
>chance a hacker someday will get access to all material
>i hate being patronized by the government as a full grown up member of the tax paying society

faggot v for vendetta detected
>>
>>703584558
The cop says it's a satchel. Indiana Jones wore a satchel.
>>
Bump for interest
>>
>>703589487

"But note the grill and headlights on that truck on the right carefully."

I can't see shit, captain?
>>
File: P200011__1_.jpg (146 KB, 1099x850) Image search: [Google]
P200011__1_.jpg
146 KB, 1099x850
>>703589487

Okay, remember that picture I just posted with the truck with the push bar.

Well there was a human head just laying there. This picture is from the NYPD/FDNY I don't recall but it was used at the trial.

I don't know why the original photographer didn't take a picture of it, it may have happened after or maybe he refrained from taking a picture.

The former, full color image that omits the head is from a Japanese dude who lived a block from the towers. Hiro something.
>>
>>703589430
this. i was a junior in highschool and we watched it all happen live on tv from the first plane, saw the second happen in real time.

it was all jokes until the second plane, then we realized it was purposeful and we were going to war. then we got real quiet because we were right at draft age... we were too naive to realize the military had it covered and didnt need zitty kits as fodder..
>>
So that Japanese dude I mentioned earlier also took this picture.

Some guy who worked on the street ran out with table cloths and tried to cover up the larger remains. There are other pictures from different people demonstrating his work.

In the end though a lot of fire fighters had to drive over bodies and body parts to get to the towers, it was unavoidable because of how dense they were collected in some places.
>>
>>703581915
is you code name Edward snowflake or sumit?
>>
File: attack20.jpg (90 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
attack20.jpg
90 KB, 800x600
Table cloth guy at work.
>>
>>703589487

Black person in the blue and white shirt is looking at the head.
>>
>>703588688
This is the video of the 911 call, in case someone wonders.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJV7DahJjVg
>>
File: image__1_.jpg (25 KB, 915x550) Image search: [Google]
image__1_.jpg
25 KB, 915x550
Table cloth guy again.
>>
>>703589686
interesting, pure red flesh. usually you would see some yellow fat and bone. and blood. instead its just all solid red matter. the blood either misted out or congealed together. the fat must of turned to oil
>>
>>703589896

>oohhh lawdy iz gets to eats tonight !
>>
>>703586987
>tell god to blow the wind from the west

even in face of death he had humor
>>
File: mohammedwasapedo.jpg (95 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
mohammedwasapedo.jpg
95 KB, 1024x681
>>703584398
covering up history is indecent. this hsit happened and it needs to be documented and people should be aware of it.

you might as well get used to it, this is how the world really is. your mother should be shot for sheltering you and turning you into a pussy.
>>
>>703589896
>covering up remains
>gets body slammed
>>
File: wtcpp2.jpg (62 KB, 837x570) Image search: [Google]
wtcpp2.jpg
62 KB, 837x570
There are some pictures of remains after the collapse but they're very rare. The dust and debris hid most of them.

This one was taken from a documentary. The cameraman asks the fireman "What is that" as he's pushing it with a shovel.

It used to be a person, he replies.
>>
File: wtcpp.jpg (61 KB, 815x573) Image search: [Google]
wtcpp.jpg
61 KB, 815x573
Different still, same subject.
>>
>>703589896
>>703589953
>>703590032
So what's the point of covering up the mess?
>>
File: 1363661759549.jpg (105 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
1363661759549.jpg
105 KB, 500x333
Not 100% sure the story behind this picture. But the papers were intentionally used to cover up whatever it was that made that mess.
>>
>>703590249
to protect people whom are queezy
>>
>>703590249
Respect for the dead?
So children who are fleeing aren't scarred for life?

Come on, you can't think of any reason?
>>
>>703585156
kek
>>
>>703590249
Respect for the dead
>>
File: os__2_.jpg (13 KB, 595x311) Image search: [Google]
os__2_.jpg
13 KB, 595x311
>>703590249

It happened quite a bit on 9/11.

It was to keep the hundreds of people evacuating from seeing it and getting freaked out, you know how people can get when they see stuff like that in open day light on the street.

I think a lot of people believed the disaster would be over and they were doing a courtesy for the dead, and perhaps helping in being able to mark remains. Naturally, by the time the second plane hit no one tried to cover the remains anymore.
>>
>>703585156
Kill yourself you fuckface
>>
>>703590021
The wheezing, you can just hear how hot his insides are...
>>
File: mwtcpp.jpg (53 KB, 823x558) Image search: [Google]
mwtcpp.jpg
53 KB, 823x558
Oh, forgot I had this. Close up of that thing the fire fighter was poking.
>>
>>703590381
>>703590249
Lower Manhattan wasn't filled with edgelords.
>>
>>703586001
>I married with 3 kids and my wife puts out whenever I want.
>oxymoron sentence

liar. married women dont have to put out, they own you and use children as a leash. youre a cuck to yourself. .
>>
File: P200010__1_.jpg (125 KB, 1099x850) Image search: [Google]
P200010__1_.jpg
125 KB, 1099x850
Shitty picture from the evidence pool used in the trial of a body part in the street.
>>
>>703585862
You bait fuck, pay no mind OP
>>
File: user9061_pic616_1301385106.jpg (166 KB, 800x519) Image search: [Google]
user9061_pic616_1301385106.jpg
166 KB, 800x519
Not sure the story behind this one. It's dated for a few days after 9/11 probably someone caught in the collapse.

Most people inside the buildings were pulverized.
>>
>>703590599
This guy thinks asshole make a crunching sounds when something is inserted in them. If he has 3 kids it's from sperm donation.
>>
File: jump.jpg (68 KB, 846x558) Image search: [Google]
jump.jpg
68 KB, 846x558
Some blood and papers.
>>
Bump bump needs more reflecting
>>
This one is not very rare. It was published in a newspaper on 9-12-01 I think front page.

People didn't appreciate it.
>>
Here is a graph referencing found human remains.
>>
>>703591124

Most people, at least the civvies didn't think the towers would collapse like they did.
>>
>>703590831
I wonder if those who were born at or after 2001 get to understand what happened. The world kinda change, and not for good, really.

It kinda makes sense to me watching these videos on youtube after witnessing the event at merely 10 yo.
>>
https://archive.org/details/NIST_WTC_Original_Video_from_Tapes_Repository
>>
>>703591019
that´s that fucking IS sign
>>
>>703585905
Kek
>>
File: fema_debris_distribution.jpg (387 KB, 670x720) Image search: [Google]
fema_debris_distribution.jpg
387 KB, 670x720
Last graph. Debris pattern from collapse.
>>
>>703591197
what does the mosque have to do with this
>>
File: WTCjumper.gif (1 MB, 313x181) Image search: [Google]
WTCjumper.gif
1 MB, 313x181
I didn't realize I have gifs
>>
>>703581915
You're doing a public service. The scope of the day is lost with out this type of context for it.

Some would argue about taste but since none of the bodies are intact enough to identify it think it's a weak argument.
>>
>>703586843
Kys edgy wannabe faggot
>>
File: jumpnodont.gif (502 KB, 720x499) Image search: [Google]
jumpnodont.gif
502 KB, 720x499
>>703591478

They wanted to build a Mosque a few blocks from Ground Zero on land that had human remains recovered on it.

It didn't sit right with some people.
>>
File: stageset.gif (595 KB, 667x500) Image search: [Google]
stageset.gif
595 KB, 667x500
>>
>>703591263
Funny how nothing hit WTC 7 and yet it completely collapsed hours later.

I'm not saying WTC 1 & 2 were conspiracy or a job, but something happened at WTC 7 that definitely is. There is absolutely no reason that building should've fell the way it did.
>>
>>703591583
okay, yeah that´s understandable
fuckers should go back to their sandniggerlands and build onionroofs there
>>
>>703591634

This gif is very well done. It shows you how Jumpers kept hitting that stage over time, more and more holes from more and more Jumpers.
>>
>>703591263

Well, I'm sure none of them expected thermite to finish the towers off.

>tfw wtc7 vaporized itself of its own accord and no one cares
>>
>>703591019
>>703591019
Someone should turn this into a "checkum" pic kek
>>
>>703591663
all buildings collapsed like in a controlled destruction - watch some documentaries on blowing up buildings - it´s state founded, perfectly executed
>>
File: image.png (462 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
462 KB, 640x352
picture of a police officer being pulled from the rubble
>>
File: JUMPERS3.gif (4 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
JUMPERS3.gif
4 MB, 400x300
>>703591663

OP here. WTC 7 was fucking gouged out on the side facing the towers. The gouge and debris that struck the building ignited fires.

Diesel generators in the building helped fuel the flames.

The fire raged uncontrolled for hours.

The building weakened and collapsed.

It's pretty basic to me. Also ignore this gif caption. I got a lot of this from Truther sites actually.

Truthers are fucking delusional retards by the way.

The same thread I got this gif involved 20 pages of them jerking each other when they all came to the conclusion that the Jumpers are all dummies filled with food coloring thrown out the building by automated cranes.
>>
https://archive.org/details/WNBCDub3_95
This one is pretty ominous
>>
>>703591812
Totally agree with you for WTC 7. Something like a billion in gold or some shit goes missing from there as well. Super super shady shit, but hey Kanye tweeted about Kim's ass today.
>>
>>703591882
From a movie. Not real.
>>
>>703591882
That's Nicholas Cage
>>
File: vampire.jpg (107 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
vampire.jpg
107 KB, 620x350
>>703591882
He didn't die because this guy is a vampire.
>>
>>703591929

some "truthers" believe that innocent people WERE killed but the destruction itself was fixed
>>
File: MAGNUMMcCurryNYC14148.jpg (100 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
MAGNUMMcCurryNYC14148.jpg
100 KB, 682x1024
OP here again.

This is a picture of WTC 7 FUCKING BURNING

Look at that shit.

I think I may have another picture of WTC 7 showing the huge structural damage after the collapse but before the WTC 7 fires became obscured by smoke from the fires.
>>
File: 1464414941891.jpg (55 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
1464414941891.jpg
55 KB, 375x375
>>703581915
Thank you for this post
>>
File: wt7.png (1 MB, 3278x967) Image search: [Google]
wt7.png
1 MB, 3278x967
>>703591663
You don't know what you're talking about.
>>
>>703585477
I was just thinking about this today. I was in the first grade when this happened, and at the time I didn't understand the impact of this. As an adult you really start to look at it differently and pay attention to all the details.
>>
File: WT7.jpg (342 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
WT7.jpg
342 KB, 768x1024
>>703591663
see >>703591364
WTC7 Took a large hit from the buildings coming down. Since with was build over and existing Con Edison sub station the it was left with less support in the center of that side of the building and when you watch the videos that is reflected in how the building begins to fall.
>>
>>703587761
Yes, he was doing his part with his own fire hose. Prevention.
>>
File: left-behind1.jpg (27 KB, 610x407) Image search: [Google]
left-behind1.jpg
27 KB, 610x407
>>703592101
>>703592012
>>703591882

That's not Nick Cage because he DID 9/11>>703592103
>>
File: 132105494_1a2f206f89.jpg (78 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
132105494_1a2f206f89.jpg
78 KB, 500x400
>>703591980

You're referring to a different WTC building. WTC 7 didn't have the gold or whatever. I'm not an expert though.

It was one of those smaller buildings around the plaza you're referring too.

Like this one with the giant fucking hole in it.
>>
>>703587372
Ever heard of wikileaks or of Edward Snowden?
>>
>>703591980
>Totally agree with you for WTC 7.

You're idiots. Most importantly, you're wrong.

>>703592140
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 620x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 620x414
>>703592012
Nuh uh.

Here he is still trapped.
>>
>>703588977
it was someone who jumped off the empire state building iirc

but i remember seeing another picture where the body was covered but you could obviously tell their leg had come off

and i remember it being a dude

but the way the building looks is definitely the empire state building. maybe Rockefeller center
>>
>>703592292

wtc 7 housed the cia. something like the largest cia hq outside of langley va.
>>
File: JUMPERS2.gif (4 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
JUMPERS2.gif
4 MB, 400x300
Things may slow down. I think I burned through a lot of my interesting pictures. I still have a lot of random fragment remain pictures.

And other interesting pictures too.

Plus stories. So stick around anyway.
>>
>>703592116
And that's what kept them around so long. Everytime one thing would be debunked they'd modify their theory to reflect that until they got to the point of spouting out shit that makes no sense at all.
>>
>>
>>703589183
as well as a retard, a damned retard
>>
File: 107-0714_IMG__1_.jpg (102 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
107-0714_IMG__1_.jpg
102 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>703592208
>FBI damage control alert.
>>
File: 107-0715_IMG__1_.jpg (91 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
107-0715_IMG__1_.jpg
91 KB, 768x1024
>>
>>703592235

Bush shill!!
>>
File: 38290 (1).png (482 KB, 623x436) Image search: [Google]
38290 (1).png
482 KB, 623x436
>>
>>703592235
Shit I've never seen these before, give me new perspective on it, but what about all the gold/money that went missing around that time.
>>
File: 38318.png (472 KB, 605x436) Image search: [Google]
38318.png
472 KB, 605x436
>>
>>703592569
I don't really bother arguing about this stuff, but I've watched this in it's entirety
http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/sections/index.php?op=viewarticle&artid=167
>>
File: 40003.png (465 KB, 609x436) Image search: [Google]
40003.png
465 KB, 609x436
>>
File: 3904374631_31cf802e08_o.jpg (70 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
3904374631_31cf802e08_o.jpg
70 KB, 800x565
>>
>>703587544
Pretty good form
>>
>>
>>703592919
kys
>>
File: NYC-Attack05-big.jpg (26 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
NYC-Attack05-big.jpg
26 KB, 300x400
>>
>>703587511
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btL9Xthe8pg [Embed]
jesus you can the roaring of the other jet coming. scary shit
>>
>>
>>703592729
How come the head is so intact but the body is completely missing in the center of the picture? Was ISIS beheading at Ground Zero amongst the chaos?
>>
File: image.png (362 KB, 581x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
362 KB, 581x480
>>703592475
I got my popcorn and whiskey OP. This is the best 9/11 thread I've seen in years. Sticking around.
>>
Interesting thread.
My girlfriend would like it.
>>
>>703592995
sry... at 7:12
>>
>>703592751
All I ever heard of was the federal reserve vault that was under WTC1 I think. And they accounted for every last bar during the clean up.

Now that's not really a surprise. Most of those people doing the clean up weren't going to grave rob at the time. And there was no good logistical way to move large amounts of gold bars from the scene without being caught or have a good way to transport them.
>>
>>703593027
That's a guy walking past a wall.

God damn. Can you believe that 4chan users tend to think they have above-average intelligence?

>inb4 'I was only pretending to be retarded!'
>>
What about the pentagon, it didn't look like a plane hit it?
>>
>>
File: attack15.jpg (392 KB, 864x580) Image search: [Google]
attack15.jpg
392 KB, 864x580
>>703593244

This picture is from the pentagon.

I don't keep much on hand from the Pentagon though. WTC is more documented and a bit closer to home for me.
>>
File: m216743976.jpg (81 KB, 580x448) Image search: [Google]
m216743976.jpg
81 KB, 580x448
My other Pentagon picture I bothered saving.
>>
>>703593244
Except for the video of the plane hitting it yeah.
>>
File: 01-Roll_2_28.jpg (1 MB, 3735x6022) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_2_28.jpg
1 MB, 3735x6022
>>
Continue Op if you get killed these image will live in every HD of the thread lurkers
>>
>>703592995
The dude immediately had the right response after the 2nd jet hit. He was like this is a terrorist attack the worst thing we can do is congregate in a public area. Make sure your location is safe and if it is, stay the fuck put. Don't panic. Dude was smart but odd how the video cut off when obviously he would've recorded the impact. Why is that missing from this when he's recording everything else in such detail.
>>
>>703592235
Yeah tell that to the Unabomber
>>
File: 01-Roll_3_04.jpg (945 KB, 5986x3717) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_3_04.jpg
945 KB, 5986x3717
>>
>>703581915
You seem like you've invested a lot of time into 9/11. What's your opinion on whether it was a conspiracy or not? I personally believe there was something suspicious about it.
>>
>>703581915
the fall of the towers was the single most shocking thing I have ever witnessed on a news broadcast that stunned me like never before. To my astonishment my coworkers, a Hungarian and Armenian were so blase about it all they could say is, ' they deserved it!!!!
That fuckt me as well
>>
File: 01-Roll_3_12.jpg (1 MB, 6022x3753) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_3_12.jpg
1 MB, 6022x3753
This picture is interesting. The landing gear of the plane is lodged in a piece of the facade from the WTC which landed across from the chapel.
>>
>>703593398
looks like a giant cock and balls
>>
Well OP you succeeded in keeping me up an extra hour and a half longer than I intended. This is quality, quality stuff. Very well done
>>
>>703593494
The camcorder I had back then had a record button that was constant pressure. So if you let up on it you stopped recording. I don't know what this guys camera was but that's what I always assumed, that he heard the noise, wasn't sure if he was safe, and let up on the button. Maybe he took cover during the gap.

But that's just a guess.
>>
>>703591499
Agreed.

>I saw the whole thing on tv, but the details were too gruesome

15 years later I'm ready for it
>>
>>703593444
Except you can't tell anything that's going on in the video because it's blurry as fuck, yeah.
>>
what would the endgame have been if the towers didnt collapse? how do you fight a fire that high in a building
>>
>>703593704

OP here

kill yourself
>>
>>703593523
That was TImothy McVeigh. And no raging fires. That bomb was just high explosives, not incendiary.
>>
>>703593602
I was 21 at the time and my brother woke me up as we were living together and got drunk and drove around back country roads and decided to skip classes the next day as we were both in a commuter school at the time. We were like what the fuck then we were watching when the 2nd plane hit and it hit us. We heard that this group of Arab clubber foreign students that we beefed with in school started cheering at the student center and got their asses handed to them. They all kept a super low profile and left after December.
>>
>>703593825
You don't, i assume most firemen try to control it and let it burn itself out
>>
>>703593837
i actually found alot of this very intriguing. i love gore. i love seeing all the body parts all over. wish there were more in better quality though, wanted to see more body parts everywhere too.
>>
>>703585156
>>703585156
>what's that crashing noise?

it wasn't my dick because that was a crunch
>>
>>703592194
Man Stop With this Japan shit , Japan Attacked us in pearl Harbor *with out warning
~when we Droped The fat man on Those gooks we droped warning panflets in Japanies To Tell them to evacuate or Die Their Emperor Could have stoped it All ,But guess what two weeks later it ended the war , Soo suck a Nut fam
>>
You do good work OP.
>>
File: 01-Roll_3_13.jpg (1 MB, 6022x3735) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_3_13.jpg
1 MB, 6022x3735
>>703593566

Absolutely not a conspiracy. That's my opinion.

I've never seen anything in the hundreds of hours on truther forums to convince me otherwise.

A lot of the details of 9/11 are also misunderstood. The sound of Jumpers hitting the ground sound like gun shots or explosions, instead of realizing that the Truthers cling to it as evidence for explosives for example. Stuff like that drives me nuts.

But there are so many crazy truthers out there who believe in holograms and shit it completely decredits them anyway.

Not that I've ever seen any evidence that points to it being other than what it was reported as.

Truthers also have this habit of never being able to say "I don't know" if they see something they can't explain they immediately chalk it up to the illuminati.

The WTC attacks were some of the most chaotic things we've ever witnessed, a lot of people who could tell us the answers are dead. The buildings took up the foot print of acres and planes hit them.

Like the famous video of 'molten steel' 'thermite' dripping out of the corner. That could be ANYTHING. It could be filing cabinets, aluminum from the planes, who the fuck knows. But it's not thermite. That's retarded.
>>
Great thread. Thank you OP.
>>
>>703593523
The Federal Building in Oklahoma did not burn for hours after the explosion. And the design did not have to allow for construction over and existing building.

But really when you get down to it. No one has been able to provide a logical reason to bring down WTC7. You'll note no one cared about WTC7 until a few years after the event. Truthers turns to WTC7 because it was less documented and harder to debunk shit they made up about it.
>>
File: Bush.jpg (228 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
Bush.jpg
228 KB, 1600x1067
just finished watching 102 Minutes That Changed America on History channel

they didn't mention Building 7, or show the footage of it imploding

do you think everyone is too afraid of being edgy enough to even imply such a thing was a controlled demolition or does it go deeper than that? do you think they are told what they can and cannot cover on the topic?
>>
OP isn't a faggot
>hands clapping
>>
>>703594082
>Lrn history
>read books
>stop watching movies about

retard.
>>
IF YOU WANT VIDS AND PICS THAT OP IS POSTING GO HERE
https://archive.org/details/NIST_WTC_Repository?&sort=-downloads&page=16
Pic unrelated
>>
>>703593823
You can't because you're an idiot. Maybe if it was an anime.
>>
File: 01-Roll_3_25.jpg (1 MB, 6004x3717) Image search: [Google]
01-Roll_3_25.jpg
1 MB, 6004x3717
>>
>>703586229
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv1ZS3wJKSM
at about 0:50
>>
>>
>>703585156
Holy fuck, so insensitive
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 419x480
>>703585156
>>
was flight 93 shot down?
>>
>>703594263
But he's correct. So...
>>
>>703594294
RIP RIKISHI FATU
>>
File: slide_249696_1499389_free.jpg (275 KB, 1200x766) Image search: [Google]
slide_249696_1499389_free.jpg
275 KB, 1200x766
>>703594410

YES! That's it. I couldn't find it in the other video I found of that staging area across the street.

That's exactly it. You can see and hear it. The Jumper is moving FAST though. It only takes seven seconds to fall 110 stories.

And despite what the feel gooders want you to believe they were 100% conscious unless they had been knocked unconscious PRIOR to falling out the window.

The majority of those 200 people experienced the fall.
>>
>>703594169
Sounds plausible I just posted that because that meme is bs either way if your OP you've really opened my eyes to the horrors of that day I don't think I can look at 9/11 memes and jokes the same way anymore now seeing the true horrors behind it thnx for the enlightenment and insight
>>
File: burning skyscraper.jpg (35 KB, 286x400) Image search: [Google]
burning skyscraper.jpg
35 KB, 286x400
>>703594180
You'd think a billion dollar building would be worth 5 seconds of the show.
This building didn't collapse.
>>
>>703594094
A few years ago I saw a video of showing what happens to the glass in a high rise building when it is broken and subjected to high heat. And it looks a hell of a lot like that "thermite"
>>
>>703593115
Interesting, but gold has a very low melting point (hurr durr unlike steal beemz amirite) and those fires in the pits of the WTC basements raged for weeks, man; wouldn't any bullion have melted to slag by the time they found it?
>>
>>703594542

i'm still amazed that no one stopped the guys on the other planes when all they had was box cutters. 93 is what all the planes passengers should have been doing.
>>
>>703594595
>another retard
>>
>>703594180
>to even imply such a thing was a controlled demolition

It's fucking retarded garbage, peddled by morons on the Internet who feed their egos by convincing themselves that they've uncovered some sort of secret that is SO OBVIOUS yet 300 million other Americans can't see it.
>>
>>703594314
If it's an airplane then it's an airplane, you can't tell from that video though, just what people saw. Fucking idiot.
>>
It would be fine if the US had reacted in any way other than sinking our economy into invading the "country" (read: barren, tribal area) the attackers came from, and cracking down on our own people, 1984-style. I don't know what more Osama could've asked for.

He did kill a bunch of people. Our government did the rest, in a truly, agonizingly predictable way.
>>
File: temperature-strength-metals.png (13 KB, 531x394) Image search: [Google]
temperature-strength-metals.png
13 KB, 531x394
>>
>>703585827
born in '92
I was always the child who woke up early as fuck and watched the news when I ate my morning cereal.
I was 9 years old and saw the shit over and over on TV while eating. When I was done with my cereal and got up and told them what had happened. They didn't let me go to school that day.
>>
>>703585834
You probably wouldn't be talking shit if you knew how good that fucking spaghetti is
>>
>>703594410
Fuckkk that clank sound and the mist you see...that was a dude that was just blanked...creepy as fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x402
>>703586843
*sunglasses*

Hats off to you, anon
>>
>>703594774
they didn't know what was going to happen to them. they probably thought the hijackers wanted money or something. the passengers on flight 93 found out what happened at wtc (and the pentagon?) and had more information to act on.
>>
>>703594774
They had no idea the planes were going to be used as missiles. That had never been done before. The hijackers told the passengers that they were going to land the plane and make demands, like Arab assholes usually did. They had no reason ti disbelieve it.

After the nightmare in New York, people on Flight 93 heard what was happening via cell phones and stormed the cockpit.

How is this not common knowledge?!

I am fucking ashamed right now.
>>
File: k2-full.jpg (124 KB, 677x568) Image search: [Google]
k2-full.jpg
124 KB, 677x568
>>
File: Melting point of gold.png (22 KB, 1691x547) Image search: [Google]
Melting point of gold.png
22 KB, 1691x547
>>703594769
>>
>>703595044
>>703595014

except they killed at least one flight attendant on at least one of the other planes. that should have been enough to spur them into action.
>>
File: Attack07-large.jpg (34 KB, 420x356) Image search: [Google]
Attack07-large.jpg
34 KB, 420x356
>>
>>703590174
What thr fuckkkk?
>>
File: 1457218936420.jpg (63 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
1457218936420.jpg
63 KB, 636x477
>>703585156
>>
>>703594787
Explain how wtc7 fell at free fall speeds and why the government would say that it didn't. (They later admitted that it did)
>>
>>703594769
Well it didn't so I would guess it was not in one of the hot spots. There were fires going for weeks in the rubble deep, but there was also areas that where flooded because of the cracked wall holding the river out. Down town Manhattan came very close to flooding if not for some very quick work to clear and patch that wall.

Honestly I don't know the location of the Reserves vault. And I never saw a map of the hot spots. But it was a large area. With many different hazards.
>>
File: leaflets.png (573 KB, 1721x1546) Image search: [Google]
leaflets.png
573 KB, 1721x1546
>>703594776
Kill yourself.
>>
>>703594863
And add on The High pressure from The weigh of Tons of steel stacked on itself causes Janga towers to come down
>>
>>703594008
interesting...I'm in Sydney where one of the heavily populated middle eastern suburbs were dancing in the streets, cheering and clapping in total joy like the tards they are but went quiet when Iraq was invaded with the shock and awe
>>
>>703592919
fuckin classic 4chan post right here
>>
>>703592235
That's the old Deutsche Bank building, NOT WTC7
>>
Only three(?) sources filmed the first impact on the North Tower. The french dudes. I think some random guy I only have seen the video once since it sucks.

And this webcam. I'll post the three stills for you.
>>
>>703595320
agreeed
>>
>>703595280
Winners write history faggot, learn at least that.
>>
>>703585156
You really shouldve been on one of those planes
>>
>>
>>703585156
looks like he come out. on top
>>
>>
>>703595215
...how does something fall at anything OTHER than "freefall" speeds? A parachute?
>>
>>703595352
>>703595423
>>703595456
links to the vids?
>>
File: aaWomenfallingoncarport.jpg (135 KB, 711x940) Image search: [Google]
aaWomenfallingoncarport.jpg
135 KB, 711x940
Oh, here is an interesting picture. Someone thinks they identified one of the Jumpers.

In the OP image the woman laying on the carport closest to camera is allegedly this woman.
>>
>>703595280
The guys probably trying to just get us mad .. Facts are facts
>>
>>703595398
Oh ok. So you have license to simply ignore any aspect of the historical record you want, because it was 'written by the winners.' How very convenient.

Why don't you just write off Pearl Harbor as postwar propaganda, excusing a war of aggression? One of you dumbfucks probably has.

God damn you conspiracy assholes are fucking dumb,
>>
>>703595511
found one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ys41jnL2Elk
>>
im hoping some of the jumpers passed out midair so they wouldnt have to remember anything
>>
>>703595511

I don't think there is one. I think it took a picture every second or two, not a constant video. This was back in 2001 after all.
>>
File: 1470020706003.gif (2 MB, 250x216) Image search: [Google]
1470020706003.gif
2 MB, 250x216
>>703595466

controlled demolition
>>
File: qvrzM.png (346 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
qvrzM.png
346 KB, 640x472
>>
>>703595557
What woman?
>>
>>703595423
Here is one thing that always got me about this picture, why did they decide to fly into the building so high up when they could've inflicted further damage flying lower into the building....
>>
>>703594850
Actually this wasn't predictable. The whole never forget thing comes from the fact that we never did shit besides launch a missle or two when someone fucked with us. There was a large sense of dread at the time that we weren't going to do shit about it. The first war was the right move. Every third world shit hole needed to learn if they let people train to attack us in their back yard that we would come and kill many times more of them. As for the hole Patriot act shit that would have been much better off being temporary and I was very surprised to see Obama sign it into permanent law. That was before I realized he was Bush Jr.
>>
File: 1413960968855.jpg (9 KB, 172x200) Image search: [Google]
1413960968855.jpg
9 KB, 172x200
>>703595609
>>
found a vid of a couple different angles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdWQ1OCWlk8
>>
>>703595146
Oops, well, I'm an idiot. I'd always thought of it as a "soft" metal and assumed a low melt went along with that.
>>
>>703595466
I don't think you know what free fall means. Towers 1 and 2 fell slower than free fall because the mass of concrete beneath it slowed down the falling debris. Tower 7 fell with no such resistance.
>>
File: sa1311013489.jpg (55 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
sa1311013489.jpg
55 KB, 800x530
Remember what I said about the Marriot roof?

Here is one that probably landed on it.

I heard a -rumor- and it's probably JUST a rumor one of the Marriot roof Jumpers survived for a couple minutes.

Survive in the essence they were moving, gurgling sort of surviving though. Fire fighter who said that didn't go to help, the Marriot roof was a death trap with all the bodies falling on it and debris. He was a lost cause anyway.
>>
>>703594877
How fucking late did your school start?
>>
>>703595398
Y'know, I'd agree that winner write the history books, and war is an incredibly complicated subject, but.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanking_Massacre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
http://thediplomat.com/2014/02/nhk-governor-nanjing-massacre-never-happened/

Everybody loses in war. The japs deserved to lose a little bit extra.
>>
>>703595648
Wait, if those steel beams are melting, how is she holding on to it like that without it burning her?
>>
>>703595790
Probably didn't wanna risk hitting one of the surrounding buildings by accident
>>
>>703595466
meaning, if it wasnt controlled demolition, the bluidling would have collapsed... stopped maybe for a second or two. than continue. or maybe it would have started to fall, than fall in a different direction other than straight down.
>>
File: gz_aerial_wtc6.jpg (191 KB, 865x1005) Image search: [Google]
gz_aerial_wtc6.jpg
191 KB, 865x1005
Picture of one of that gutted out WTC building.
>>
>>703595934

He was probably on the West Coast. I'm from LA, I was eating breakfast when it happened.
>>
File: 091201_aftermath_02.jpg (46 KB, 665x440) Image search: [Google]
091201_aftermath_02.jpg
46 KB, 665x440
>>
I feel like this is like a lot of other events that might not be traumatizing, except that our society insists that it should be. If we'd said "what a tragedy" and walked away (or perhaps launched some limited, pragmatic operations against known terror groups, and overhauled transportation security in a reasonable, effective way), things would be fine.

Instead, predictably, our government sank its lifeblood in terms of resources into doing what Osama wanted. I'm guessing that was obvious to at least some people at the time. The government had to keep up their street cred, though.
>>
>>703594094
Great job OP.

Is it possible that the government knew 9/11 was going to happen and just let it happen?
>>
I have a friend who is a NY State Trooper, she was stationed at the morgue after 9/11

She quit shortly after.
>>
>>703596098
pefect example of controlled demolition
>>
>>703595191
Before that day people were told if a hijacking happened the best course was to not try and be a hero and get everyone killed. Plus they killed the attendant in first class, most of the people in the rest of the plane didn't know exactly what was going on.
Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 114

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.