Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What kind of teenager were you like in highschool /b/? Autistic,

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 22
File: faggots.jpg (484 KB, 1536x1152) Image search: [Google]
faggots.jpg
484 KB, 1536x1152
What kind of teenager were you like in highschool /b/?

Autistic, quiet, no friends, chad, etc...?
>>
>>703348197
A loser kind of.
>>
>>703348551
Why?
>>
stoner now im a loser with no job
>>
Everyone thought I was a genuine genius. True story. Turns out, IQ 153. Kek.
>>
>>703348711
Had good friends in school and outside of school. Always grateful for them. Was shy and stupid. Never initiated anything. Only tagged along. But had fun.
>>
the funny/ ugly one of a decent sized group that people seemed to like
>>
>>703348974
>genius
>shitty punctuation
>shitty grammar
>>
>>703348197

Did they photoshop in the black guy?
>>
>>703348197
Quiet. I was a 6'4 ginger so I probably looked pretty awkward but I had good friends that I still talk to today, I was involved with various things in school, and I kept good grades in accelerated classes.
>>
A very inbetweener. Think the fact I played sports helped me but I was definitely not cool.
>>
>>703348974

>Implying IQ means anything
>>
>>703349056
same
>>
File: okay.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
okay.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>703348197
quiet, awkward. couple of friends, though

kinda cool in some classes, complete loner in others
>>
>>703349153
No idea.
>>
That guy who joined every useless clubs that contributed nothing to his job prospect

>french opera club
>native american appreciation club
>gardening club
>cooking club (okay, that one is a bit useful)
>street soccer club

Other than that, I have a pretty normal high school life
>>
>>703348197
Quiet, weird.
Wore a hat all the time, didn't shower often.
Cleaned up my act around junior year but they knew me as the weird smelly hat kid by then and there was no changing that.
>>
>>703348197
>asking /b/
Most of the browsers here are still in high school.
>>703349148
>being a genius
>having anything to do with grammar and punctuation
Pick one.
>>703348974
>153
You either didn't take an official test, or you're lying.
>>
>>703349866
Was it a fedora?
>>
>>703349919
calm down
>>
For the first two years i was very enthusiastic and happy. I was very talkative, was very engaged with all my friends. we had a small class of 140 people so it was easy to know people. Then after the second year, I got heavily into philosophy once a huge wave of depression set in. It was so sever I would study religons and philosophy to get to any sort of truth. Eventually that depression calmed down senior year and my enthusiasm for philosophy remained, even to this day.l However, after that wave hit I wasn't really the same afterwards. Before everything seemed so happy and I could joke around literally about anything since I was the funny kid.Back then and now it seems that I only laugh to get rid of my pain and nothing else. It's no longer for the sake of having joy along with my friends. I'm not sure what happened to me or why I went through such a drastic change, but for the most part high school was a great experience. I just wish I could've kept some of the old me
>>
>>703349368
its not an easy life for us
>>
>>703348197
Socially awkward faggot who didn't know what deodorant was. I also had a fat Mexican Gf in high school lol
>>
>>703348197
Ate lunch in the bathroom most of the time
>>
>>703349605
I appreciate the fuck out of killing native Americans
>>
Everybody liked me but i had no friends.
>>
a simpler time...

:-(
>>
>>703350194
Still beats an imaginary canadian girlfriend,
>>
>>703349475
I was like that in college. College was much better.
>>
>>703348197
i was an orchestra dork. i hung out in the music rooms during lunch. had long hair and i was always wearing a shirt with a band name on it or black.
i wasnt popular but i was pretty cool
am very different now
>>
File: image.png (26 KB, 892x622) Image search: [Google]
image.png
26 KB, 892x622
First two years I had a lot of close friends, many sleep overs and game nights were had. Junior year I lost half of them cause they started partying/drinking/smoking and I'm not into that stuff. Senior year my remaining friends all graduated. Through senior year I had 1 or 2 actual friends and my girlfriend. Didn't talk much that year. Kept to myself. Didn't even eat lunch in the cafeteria. Now I am pic related.
>>
>>703348197
Weird quiet kid, reject of the rejects (mallgoths). Just kept my circle real tight, had a couple friends we would hang in a dark hallway like the stoners/wannabe hippies. I was a little edgelord who hated almost everyone. I regret not at least trying to make more friends but everyone seemed fake as hell.
>>
I remember freshman year coming from PE me and my friend found $210 on the floor. Split it in half and told nobody. Wasted that money.
>>
>>703349475
This. Pretty normal life
>>
>>703351146
Goths and Emos are fucking weird.
>>
>>703349605
>native america appriciation
What did they ever do, lose?
>>
>>703348197
Loner.
Had no friends.
A lot of acquaintances.
Not great at school, but everyone thought I was smart.
I was popular due to excelling in IT.
Was liked by the smartest girl in the grade.
There were a lot of rumors about me since people don't know me well.
Didn't play any sports.
Sat alone during lunch and classes.
Teachers told my parents that I'm smart, but just can't show it on paper (since I've never studied in my life).
>>
>>703350262
me too anon
>>
>>703349475
Damn, are you me?
>>
>>703351413
YOU ARE ME, BUT I'M STRONGER.
>>
honestly I was a fucking right chad
>>
>>703351413
Information Technology? What occupation as of right now?
>>
>>703348197
Emofag reporting in.
Was pretty "lel randum xD" all throughout high school. Plus I had super unfitting long hair and I was more "outgoing".
I got a lot more anxious after high school.
>>
>>703351708
That was me in middle school, grew out of that by high school but had no friends cause of it.
>>
>>703348197
Loner stoner.
>3 friends the whole way through
>One girlfriend the whole way through
>Mediocre grades
>420blazeitfaggot everyday
>Hated niggers
>Became a nigger after graduation
>Oh, also animetard as fuck
>>
>>703348197
got kicked out of my first highschool, then went to an all boys school for "bad kids" never had to many friends there as most came from london.
>>
>>703348197
Friends with every friend group. Not that great with the most popular group but still would hang with them from time to time. Really funny, smart, sarcastic, class clown. Very adaptive socially but my only problem was with girls, I was just a pussy. I could sit down and chill with anyone in the grade except the furries/bronies/other freaks that I'd never spoken to.
>>
Badass Superhero
>>
File: Kek.gif (51 KB, 252x212) Image search: [Google]
Kek.gif
51 KB, 252x212
>>703351564
NO!, I'M STRONGER THAN YOU DOPPELGANGER!
>>
HOW THE FUCK DID YOU KNOW MY NAME WAS CHAD?!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>703351625
Computer Scientist
>>
No friends. A few of the popular kids actually felt bad and tried to make me feel like I was part of their group, but I never heard from any of them outside school so I never had anyone I considered a friend.
>>
>>703348197
i was the weird kid who everybody knew, didn't have any close friends, but who nobody seemed to dislike enough to avoid. looking back, i think i was just the right kind of weird to be likable.
>>
>>703352202
What computer classes did you take in highschool? I'm looking towards system admin.
>>
>>703352376
Gortology, Megaphysum, and Detra.
>>
File: 1460413993120.png (56 KB, 192x154) Image search: [Google]
1460413993120.png
56 KB, 192x154
>>703351928
>became a nigger
what?
>>
>>703352376
I'm from the UK so it might be different for you.
I A- level computing
>>
File: 1472278260277.png (191 KB, 265x289) Image search: [Google]
1472278260277.png
191 KB, 265x289
>tfw nearly all the people ITT is mostly likely still in high school
>>
>>703348197
school shooter look
>>
>>703352679
Nigga, I'm 23.
>>
>>703352659
>A level

underage b&

mods
>>
>>703352744
I knew someone that looked like that in my highschool. My friends and I always made fun of him.
>>
File: maymay.jpg (29 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
maymay.jpg
29 KB, 540x303
>>703348197
>before highschool: nerdy faggot
>grade 7, hit puberty
>found out grills actually liked me
>lost v-card age 12 to 15 yr old girl
>not proud of that
>think it attributed to what's going to happen later
>during highschool: found out was athletic, became sort-of chad, fucked some grills
>after highschool: had gf, liked her, dumped me, got depressed and drank a lot
>did well first year of university
>became an alcohol
>flunked out yr 2
>no sex since last gf
>am 23 now
>been like fucking 4 years since I was inside someone
>mfw getting laid is easy in college is a lie
>mfw my life fucking sucks
>>
>>703352659
Literally how?
He's probably 17-18, the mods won't ban him for that.
>>
>>703352659
lucky for you, i want to a "private school for bad kids" when i did my gcses i was given a choice of maths, english and that was it. i was good in science, art, ict, wood work, ect ect but was never aloud to do them.
>>
>>703348197
Went from loser, to creep, to borderline school shooter w trench coat and all, to the guy that's pretty chill and gives people free weed and then everyone was pretty cool w me.
>>
>>703352659
Only thing we have to that is AP Comp Sci I guess?
>>
>>703352893
>feels
>>
>>703352948
Octavio? Is that you?
>>
>>703348197
Never took shit seriously, partied all the time, lots of older friends and sold oxycontin and other pain pills. My sophomore teacher recruited me and another guy to be her dealers btw
>>
>>703353093
We can't really compare, but most of the stuff I learned you might learn it.
Just not everything.
>>
>>703353253
Did you fuck her atleast?
>>
>>703348197
Good grades, one of top swimmers in high school and city, nice to everyone, everyone's nice to me, good sense of humor, honest, but a little devious.
I guess I was a normal student.
>>
>>703352889
Is there a problem for a person saying that they did A level Computing?
>>
>>703352755
I said "nearly".
Reading comprehension is a skill you should have learned back then if you are actually your age.
>>
>>703348197
retarded prick
>>
>>703353212
Nope. Girls used to call me rapeface early in highschool.
>>
fairly quiet. always had good friends. not super social with the rest of the year group though, was just shallow small-talk with most people. never bullied or any trouble like that.
>>
Late bloomer therefore beta af for the first couple years. Then I started to get out more and learned how to socialize with people outside of my circle of friends.
Then I just became your typical stoner dudebro . Good times.
>>
File: LoL.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
LoL.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>703353389
>>
Fat.
If anyone farted in the classroom I was always the blame, cause fat.
Awkward, cause fat.
Lonely, cause fat.
Died, cause fat.
>>
>>703353386
I didn't mean to reply to you, but the guy that said you were underage.
>>
Extrovert almost every person knew me most of the times nobody messed with me but just because i was a nice guy not because i was a badass or anything have lots of female friends as well as fun with a lot of girls but never a girlfriend
>>
>>703348197
Out of school and being raped and traumatized by my much older half-brother who would literally kidnap me for days at a time with nobody giving a shit.
>>
School bully and fat.
We had school stair that I tripped about 4 girls down, no one ever found out it was me. 2 of them had to go to the hospital haha.
Shoved kids faces in toilets with shit and piss in them, and then forcing them to go back to class and not tell the teachers or I'd kill them.
Did plenty of other things. Good times.
>>
Really fucking awkward and quiet,
people thought i was the kid that would end up shooting everyone, probably because i wanted to.
Had quite a few friends still while i was there
arty kid really good at drawing so people thought i was interesting and smart (I wasn't, really lazy didn't give a shit)
had a crush on the hottest girl in the school, she was in my art class and she would like drawings but i was awkward so couldn't hold conversations well unless it was with close friends. Overall pretty useless time.
>>
>>703353633
My bad.
I'm 26 btw
>>
File: 1473374618472.gif (3 MB, 264x192) Image search: [Google]
1473374618472.gif
3 MB, 264x192
>>703353684
haha
fag
>>
>>703353684
Did you cum?
>>
i was the good looking loser kid because i had a shit childhood
only really late did i find out that all the edgy girls were into me but to stupid to say anything, and so was I.
kind of bothers me today
>>
>>703353802
> you were definitely fat not sure about the other stuff
>>
>>703353897
Honestly, yeah. But I didn't like it.
>>
>>703353356
Was hamplanet, would've crushed my skinny ass. She still gave me gallon zip locks of oc 80s on the face so didn't really see any point in doing it. Plus she only charged $10 an 80, I charged $40-50 so life was good and easy
Wouldn't recommend it, led to a decade drug dealing and opiate use. I'm finally clean and bout to be a certified paralegal
>>
>>703353952
Highschool means nothing once you're out in the real world. It's a pointless little fraction of your life. Don't let it keep you up at night.
>>
>>703353985
Hot
>>
>>703353466
I'm sorry anon but I keked
>>
>>703348197

I was an autist, in small classes for special needs kids, who scored highest on the SAT in my class, played kicker on the football team all 4 years, and played mandolin under the tree at lunch.
>>
>>703348197
Introverted, hung out with the rejects, had some associates.

Plebs thought I was ugly and retarded, My IQs 134 and am not hard on the eyes.
>>
>>703348197
Best years of my life were from 14-18 or so. It all went downhill from there.Lost a girl that I was with for 5 years just as she was really growing into a hot tight gorgeous piece of ass. Never got along with any girl from that point on like I did with her. Turned to cocaine and deviant behavior and ruined my life for the most part. Live alone, have a decent job but no real friends no girlfriends for 10 years or more now. Just existing..
>>
>>703353802
past elementary school i never saw a single bully, is this shit real? im 10 years out of hs, did something change?
>>
>>703354105
>was an autist
>>
>>703354076
Doesn't matter dude. They stopped calling rapeface as soon as they found out I was the dope king.
>>
>>703354050
it doesnt really.
my life is pretty standard at the moment but because it was pure shit for 19 years im actually having the time of my life :)
it just hurts to think back to my youth being wasted with doing nothing but sports and drinking all alone. nevermind the violence
so much violence
>>
>>703354443
Literally only high schoolers think highschool is important.
>>
>>703354216

We're talking about roughly 8 years ago for me, so past tense is obviously going to be used.

I still play mandolin, too.
>>
>>703354344
Wow so I giess our high school expirence was very similar. Most of my time in school was spent selling pills and doing lines off my desk. Only teacher that ever noticed was an alcohol so I told her if she snitched I'd tell the principal her coffee thermos wasn't filled with coffee. Her response was go back to sleep haha
>>
>>703348197
Quiet geek who wasnt an outcast. People like me enough but knew I was weird.
>>
>>703353563
Died? I didn't know they had internet access in hell.
>>
>>703354742
What the fuck kinda school did you go to? Calling bullshit on lines in class.
>>
>>703348197
Well, I was addicted to opiates from 9th grade up until about 4 years ago, but only the very few people that I did them with knew. Everybody knew I burned, though.

I really don't even know what I'd describe myself as back then. I had friends from just about every "clique", and every grade no matter what grade I was in.

I sold a lot of weed and occasionally E pills, and quite well known for it. Played basketball in middle/highschool but nowhere near being a jock. I got good grades with minimal effort, graduated with honors but nowhere near matched your typical "honor student".

Lost my virginity as a freshman, had plenty of girlfriends, was at parties just about every weekend.

I guess I'm just a combination of everything, really. I hung out with just about anybody, unless they were really annoying or had poor hygiene (read - smelled bad. There was a few of those people.)

I was liked by most people, had very few enemies. Though the people that didn't like me usually resulted in fist fights, this one guy I fought over 15 times between middle school until the end of high school. No idea what the fuck his problem was, dude absolutely hated me. He's currently in prison for grand larceny.

Majority of the teachers loved me, vice principle hated me but the actual principle liked me. I wasn't a bad student, but wasn't really a "good" student either. Somewhere in the middle.

All in all, I actually enjoyed high school. Can't say I wish I could go back, but they were definitely some of the best years of my life. I still have a large friend group, and I still go out often. But being young with no responsibility and doing basically whatever the hell I wanted to do with little consequence made for some of the funnest times I'd probably ever had
>>
>>703354201
yeah I can contest to this

only a few fights here and there, mostly just beef with two people not much else. no one seemed to got harassed, maybe some james bond shit was going on and i didnt know?
>>
I was the funny guy, I liked it at first because I love the feeling of making people smile and laugh.
I eventually learned to hate it when I'd have something serious to say and it would either get awkward or nobody would take me seriously.
I ditched all my friends except like 3 after highschool because fuck
>>
>>703354961
yasabossin
>>
>>703354867
i could have had your life if my family wasnt abusive
>>
>>703354866
It happened bro, it takes 2 people so you have a lookout but we fucking managed. Inner city type school, population was 60% black, 30% Hispanic and like 10% white. I'd go all year being the only white dude in class. We also had a rock in the woods, though I did get tackled once by the SRO for having vicodin and running. Luckily I fucking managed to eat the pills while running away so only a resisting charge, they had no proof I had vicodin just was very high
I saw lots of fights, dealing and generally smoking pot/cigs everywhere. I loved it, school work was easy af cuz I came from a magnet school so somehow honor roll till senior year
>>
>>703355407
Murican school in guessing? Most we did was tape vape sticks to the inside of our sleeves. It was fucking gay.
>>
>>703354866
Plus our techies were way beaten down, they were more concerned with getting through the day without confrontation or a fight than doing their jobs. We got a new teacher when I was a freshman that quit before the semester ended so we kinda chewed em up and spat em out
>>
>>703355727
Yea man, god bless America because being a fuck junkie in high school is pretty easy. Go mustangs!
>>
>>703355382
Luckily I had a caring family. My brother used to beat on me when I was younger, but that's just sibling shit and eventually I grew bigger than him, kicked his ass good once and he stopped fucking with me after that. My dad's an alcoholic and used to be a huge fucking asshole when he was drunk, but never hit any of us or anything. Pretty much just a drunken asshole, he calmed down over the years though.

I knew a few people with abusive fathers/families in general though, some of them ended up depressed and isolated themselves from people, others just avoided them as much as they could and stayed as positive as possible with a shitty family situation.

Can't say I know first hand, but from my observations it's all up to your attitude. If you don't let shit bring you down, you can still make a positive situation from a shitty one.
>>
>>703356075
Your schools are straight fucked dude. No wonder every other country hates you guys.
>>
>>703355727
Plus they liked me, I was intelligent and took a stance of let's not fuck we with each other's shit. Was never rude just wanted sleep in class but I passed all my tests and made them look good. Also always could answer when called on, I was perfect I just was blasted on pain pills or adderall everyday
>>
i wad in spesil edd
teachr had 2 wipe my but
was gud
>>
>>703348197

>Immigrant with no English
>every time I tried to make friends it all went to shit
>get tilted
>some faggot kept putting condoms in my locked
>welfare single mom with depression
>no direction
>get mad
>be online all day
>skip school
>never shower
So.. quite school shooter type.. constantly bullied by some 5'2 chinese faggot

Highschool was hard
>>
>>703356634
Haypil
>>
Really fucking lazy. The only thing I tried at was Band, glad that got me to where it did, otherwise, I'd be fucked.
>>
>>703356782
Nile yuo gaybo
>>
>>703353897
i kekd.
>>
>>703348813
>>703349000
This.
>>
>was friendless in highschool, but only at school
>sophomore year decide to change things, but fuck these people
>live in suberbs
>start going to city a lot
>concerts, teen spots, whatever was fun
>start making lots of friends
>meet sexy Asian girl through new friends
>start going out and constant sex
>meanwhile at highschool get hassled a lot, decide to teach them a lesson
>end of junior year
>go to prom with sexy Asian gf
>people are speechless
>have gf pick me up constantly in sexy low cut outfits (she's in on it, so are friends)
>go around all summer causing trouble for everyone from my highschool with friends and gf
>senior year starts
>lots of people wanna talk and hang out
>girls wanna meet up
>give everyone cold shoulders and treat them like they treated me
>graduate and move in and go to college with hot asian gf
>gf admits she's bi, brings home girls for us both, refuses to date or sex anyone else but me or involves me there
>marry her after college
>best relationship ever
>both have great jobs
>just went to reunion, laughed at how pathetic and sad everyone has become
>people hate me for how things turn out great for me and how im not caring about them
>wife openly dogs guys trying to flirt
>both laugh
>go home and bang
>high school is pretty fun
>>
>>703354961
same with me in the beginning of high school, later i just stopped giving a fuck and became a weirdo. laughing is one thing i rarely do in public anymore.
>>
>>703357427

Why does this read like every fanfic ever made?
>>
We moved around a lot - I remember going to 4 different schools. I made about 6 friends whom I keep regular contact with. We were on the Mississippi coast when Katrina hit, so we got the fuck out and went to my old stomping grounds in Denton where I spent a semester at DHS (fuck that place, only redeeming quality was my German teacher who played WoW and this cute Asian girl I ate lunch with). I was a bandfag, on drumline and pit the whole way through highschool, except for DHS where you had to show up at like 5am for early morning practice (Fuck you, Mooney and Hazzard. You fucking pricks). Never went, got chewed out, then told the principal I was a transient hurricane victim and they left me alone. I think that was sophomore year. The rest was filled with good times with new friends, lots of good weed, vidya, LAN parties, and world of motherfucking Warcraft. Vanilla/TBC, not that watered down bullshit you call an MMO today
>>
>>703357629
It reads like fucking greentext, doesnt it? Idk J don't read a lot of fanfics.
>>
>>703357835
I don't*
>>
>>703352002
Sounds like me. I had a bunch of friends but only a few close good friends that I actually hung out with. Sorta became a stoner midway through junior year, stopped before senior year.
>>
>>703357835

no you faggot I am calling your story bullshit

holy fuck you dense cunt
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 600x457) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 600x457
>>703357629
>>
>>703357947
Wasn't my story.
>>
Popular clown/bully type. Like I didn't beat kids up or whatever, but I'd make fun of them and it got me popular with all the Chads and Stacies.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 498x796) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 498x796
>>703348197
>>
>>703358079

Nice meme dog

>>703358108

Then why the fuck would you interject?
>>
>>703358181
Lol are you really mad at someone for saying something when you didn't want them to?

For real?
>>
>>703358181
What ever man, I'll lurk more, just for you, K?
>>
Not autistic, but I wouldn't blame anyone for thinking that I was. I was quiet and painfully shy, despite that I had some good friends who liked me, for some reason. Bui I never fit in, not because they rejected me (quite the opposite, they tried to pull me in), but I was too fucking stupid and shy to just... "join", if you get what I'm trying to say. Now I lost contact with pretty much all of them, and I'm completely alone, even if I actually became much less shy/autistic than before. Strange, huh?
>>
Listened to grindcore and punk and was a stoner with friends in every clique barely managed to graduate high school was fun as fuck
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 576x1024
>>703358181
It's my story and this is my wife
Lol you mad bro
>>
>>703348197
honestly i when i look back i was a bully
>>
File: 1473043334167.jpg (9 KB, 325x293) Image search: [Google]
1473043334167.jpg
9 KB, 325x293
>>703358522
Prouda' you son.
>>
>>703358353

?

No, you autist. His reply created confusion and I am trying to figure out the motive behind the clusterfuck. I don't know how you get information; I do it by asking questions.

>>703358357

Thanks.

>>703358522

Yeah.. but not at you. The way luck is distributed fucking triggers me. Wanna fight about it?
>>
>>703356288
Yea bro we know, go mustangs?
>>
>What kind of teenager were you like in highschool

Okay, first thing. I was for no reason since like 1st grade all to 9th grade the hated one who always got shit for no reason. Kids I didn't even know were giving me shit. Every school year. But of course it wasn't likely the kids also in my city were going to move away so all from 1st to 8th grade, same kids, same shit, it was routine. Now Highschool. Decided to go to a different school across the city for 9th to 12th, but guess what, yep, hated for no reason. WTF. I dropped out at 16, fucked off until I was 20. Just had fun. I have now a beautiful wife, full time job and not rich, but getting by.
>>
Bulied guy
Autistic
Almost no friends 1-2 max
Good grades but fuck high school was the worst could have happenned to me
>>
>>703358852
Triggering means u mad
>>
>>703348197
Literally autistic. Had school friends but never hung out outside of school. I became less talkative over time, and senior year I remember I could go half a week without saying a single word. No one really initiated conversations with me so I had no reason to speak. Being autistic I also would never volunteer to answer questions despite knowing the answers. What I remember most vividly is being in a group discussion with this one girl senior year that was in 3 of my classes. She looked genuinely shocked that I actually said something, and probably was more surprised that it was insightful.
>>
>>703359284
Were you skinny, fat, tall or short ?
>>
>>703359539

>tfw you're not smart enough to keep trolling

At least you tried
>>
socially awkward autist
couldnt speak louder than a quiet mumble in class
>>
>>703359796
It's not a troll if it's the truth
>>
>>703359980

>claiming absolute truth

nice meme dog
>>
>>703359789

inbetween in both. I wasn't the skinniest, but wasn't fat. I wasn't the shortest but not the tallest. Never did anything bad to anyone.
>>
>>703348197
>703350206
autistic tryhard faggot that spent my time hopelessly trying to be funny
>>
>>703348197
i was a normal dude. played a few sports that i was decent at, had good friends, never had a problem with bullying or anything, got laid plenty. 10/10 would be a teenager again
>>
>>703360220
should have just beat the shit out of one of them, i was bullied ended up beating up one of the bullys and they never bothered me again.
>>
>>703359664
To add to this, I could clearly see on her face that she was taken aback by me talking. She was a very nice girl and tried to hide it quickly, but it still made me feel bad. I think I remember her face so clearly because in that moment I realized how much I regretted wasting so much time being alone and really wanted some actual friends.
>>
Social outcast
Few people would be my friend if their friends were not around.
Plenty of aquantiences.
Didn't drive or drink.
And turns out my dad being a teacher meant I was a goody2shoes, despite the same people getting shit faced with the principals daughter...
Filled my time with sports and calladooty.

For all you underage lurkers.
Just fucking try. Who gives a fuck if it's fake, everyone's fucking fake just try to have fun. Go to dances and fucking foooootball games like a fucking sheep, there's a reason for repeating the same social gatherings every fucking year.
Learning when to walk away from drama is better than walling it off all together. Cause drama in the adult world isn't the fucking time to learn. And seeing as its mainly the same petty bullshit but with lasting reprocutions, get it over with.
And go to uni, but get some gants- fuck paying, if nothing else it's a transition to adulthood, or atleast stall it a couple more years....
>>
File: images~01.jpg (23 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
images~01.jpg
23 KB, 360x359
Awkward but good looking guy that managed to have a few girlfriends but it never lasted more than a few weeks, until they realized I was actually boring af and there was nothing mysterious about me.
>>
>>703360523

kek. too late now. it's okay. no longer apart of life. I guess things ended up working out.
>>
>>703353466
Kek
>>
>>703350056
Easy, the "old me" isn't any more of an identity than the "new me". You only think you can't joke just tobhave a good time because (from teen hormone stage hitting hard) you've conditioned yourself to a loop where jokes lead to thinking they're just to "mask the pain". While you can't go back in time, fighting to grab the "old me" just makes depression worse because it feeds that loop an encourages the self-doubt idea that you'll never enjoy joking about things again. But there us no such absolute, just don't try to force it. Something new will come along to joke about and break that thought loop.
Also, hi Red.
>>
File: 1472908915577.gif (58 KB, 320x206) Image search: [Google]
1472908915577.gif
58 KB, 320x206
>>703357427
Fake and gay
Or pic for proof
>>
>>703349475
yo its me dog
>>
>>703349919
Nah, took an official test...why would I be lying? What leads you to believe that?
>>
Popular emo fuck
>>
At first I was quiet and sometimes mistaken for retarded or autistic. Then I learned to play the guitar and people started to like me.
>>
>>703356730
You play league?
>>
>>703363810
Did you hear plenty of chatter from people that you passed by?
>>
>>703364253
Not really but I'd get all these people I didn't know saying hi and playing air guitar at me. I still get that actually from time to time and it can get annoying. Yes sir those are some fine air guitar skills you have there.....
>>
The quiet one.

Still received surprising amount of attention from the girls.
>>
>>703364504
Sometimes the mysterious thing works well.
>>
>>703348197
Stoner. Work at a dispensary now. Win?
>>
Quiet, only had 2 real friends. On top of thay I got the hottest girl in the school as my gf, so I never needed anything else. It was good.
>>
>>703364491
I meant before you got the guitar that served as an "icebreaker" for you. Obviously things are better for you since you got it, but how were things for you then compared to now, really?
>>
First 3 years awk, angry, super smart kid
Last year semi-popular troll
>>
>>703364782
how's a dutch guy's chance to get into the weed industry and have a decent life
>>
Loser with no friends nor social life
>>
>>703363810
Man, at the time I was already pretty much a guitar virtuoso, but I've never told anyone that I was playing, let alone showing them. Maybe I should have... I though that being liked because you played the guitar was just a meme, and I was too shy anyway to be the center of attention.
Meh, whatever. I always played for personal satisfaction anyway.
>>
>>703365010
Before then they were pretty bad when I was in what would be junior high school in England. Then grade 8 here in Toronto. I was relentlessly teased and bullied and didn't fit in with any group. I remember all these dumb kids in grade 8 saying "what are you?" I didn't get it. The whole punk, mod rocker whatever thing.
It actually got a bit better when I went to an inner city small high school (even before I took up the guitar) because I found the kids there to be much more accepting and down to earth. Funny thing is at the preppie junior high school those snotty kids all warned me I'd get beaten up there and that they teach you how to work at a gas station. Bunch of little pricks.
>>
>>703348974
IQ is most biased form of intelligence measurement, it's largely based of cultural and memory not "true" intellect or brain computing power
>>
File: CLASS-OF-1984-1.jpg (185 KB, 1016x800) Image search: [Google]
CLASS-OF-1984-1.jpg
185 KB, 1016x800
Had plenty of friends. Wasn't on any sports teams. Got good enough grades to go to a good university.

Pic related.
>>
>>703365707
Do you still play? What kind of music? I ended up being a jazzfag but went through many phases. Funny thing is in spite of my increased popularity that it brought me in high school I still didn't get laid till I was 21. I was still awkward as fuck with the chicks. In some ways I still am. Once a dork.....
>>
>>703364504
Did it pay off >>703364620 for you so that you could meet them and date them and go further?
>>
>>703367047
Not for me. I've always been horrible at sealing the deal. In high school I'd get friendzoned all the time. Still the same although I don't make friends with them anymore. Very good at chatting them up, charming good looking etc. but almost never seal the deal.
>>
I was like barely affiliated with that school. I started off as a geek and then became a stoner, then alcoholic. My friends were the EDM kids and we had our own smoke spot right by the school that we would hit up daily. I sold a bit of bud during my later years, but most of my friends were already out of school or getting their GEDs at the time. I spent most of my time listening to music; I was one of those kids with headphones in their ears all the time. I was hitting up a lot off hardcore/punk shows in the day, but most of my friends were people I met at the park.

Highschool was pretty rad: good times, decent girls, great memories. I only have a few regrets, which are not doing wrestling, not staying out later on more occasions, not getting better looking and more girls, and not getting better grades. I'd give it a B+ though.
>>
Quiet chad with no friends
>>
>>703348197
The foreigner
>>
who the fuck says I am a teenager?
>>
>>703348197
Haven't got many friends (because manlet prolly)

They said I was funny

Didn't like to hang with many friends, and still don't

Veeeery stupid on girls related stuff, but had female FRIENDS.

Now improved on some stuff (not in the manlet thing tho) now almost a normie, still don't like meeting people much
>>
>>703367666
With a little bit of gold and a pager.
>>
>>703366353
Well, I started playing metal, but then got interested in prog rock, too. Now I'm playing Vai, Gilbert, Petrucci, Satriani and so on... I'm 25 and I'm still a kissless virgin, in case you're wondering.
>>
>>703367047
Have opposite sex relations changed for you since then? Hopefully for the better.
>>
>>703348197
The nugget who was a slave
>>
>>703367996
quiet one..
always made homework for the pretty girls.. :(
>>
>>703348197
The loner who sat hidden away in the back listening to music, drunk and tired. Rarely spent a day in class without any alcohol in me.
Had no interest in friends but still knew everyone in class since I live in a tiny town.
Got ok grades and started my own company during my last year witch I still work in 19 years later.
>>
File: terrific.gif (1024 KB, 184x141) Image search: [Google]
terrific.gif
1024 KB, 184x141
really really quiet. only reason i had friends was because i grew up with the same friends i made in like second grade.
>>
the scooby doo gang is sure looking weird these days...
>>
>>703367978
It's funny how people always think that musicians are up to their neck in pussy. Never really been that way for me and not really complaining either. Being a man-whore is over rated anyway. It's what stupid people do to amuse themselves because they have no real interests or hobbies.
>>
File: 6546481651.jpg (181 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
6546481651.jpg
181 KB, 500x477
>>703350194
>didn't know what deodorant was

fuck i hated kids like you
>>
A friendless and bullied autistic teenager.
>>
>>703369107
I don't konw how old you are, but let me tell you this: when I was younger I didn't really care about the fact that I wasn't getting any pussy. But it all changed around the age of 23. I don't know if I can say that my biological clock started ticking or someting (in your 20s you're supposed to fuck, after all) but it started bothering me. And now it's getting worse every day. It doesn't help the fact that the longer I stay a virgin, the weirder and creepier it gets.
I think I'm officially a permavirgin. I'll become a wizard in 5 years.
>>
>>703368147
This was for >>703367347.

You thought it would be asking too much for dates, maybe, in exchange?
>>
>>703348974
IQ is not a good measurement for intelligence.
>>
>>703369681
Yeah I'm old as fuck, 43 now so I guess I'm not so concerned with it. I see people my age and older that still chase it around though and I find it kind of pathetic. Have you tried Ok stupid or plenty offish or any other online dating crap?
>>
File: captainPepe.jpg (12 KB, 246x204) Image search: [Google]
captainPepe.jpg
12 KB, 246x204
>>703348197
few friends, quiet. I also refused to stand for pledge of allegiance.
Not standing triggers conservative normies
>>
>>703369778
That's it exactly. Don't want to get caught up and most often when I do seal the deal I end up in a relationship that inevitably goes tits up. I'm an idiot like that. Not good at the old pump and dump.
>>
Is it really that hard for you fucks to wear deodorant and not be autistic when approached with conversation?
>>
>>703370038
No. To be honest I just wanted to try with a prostitute but I'm a bit "scared". Well, scared is not the tight word, but I don't really know how to do it, if you get what I mean. I'm too awkward, so that's why I never tried. But I think I'm going to do it anyway, sooner rather than later, because I can't wait much longer. I got so much better in pretty muich everything, no one would think that i used to be an autiste, but when it comes to women I'm almost as fucked up as ever. I can talk to them now, but only about "neutral" things, same things I would say to a guy. I don't know what's holding me back, I can't understand.
>>
>>703370703
That might not be a bad idea. The prostitute thing. It might just loosen you up enough to break you in as it were. I wouldn't be worried about it. They're pro's and have dealt with all kinds of people. Then maybe read some stuff about game. Like this sort of thing.

http://www.rooshv.com/
>>
>>703348197
I was a nerd, at the nerd table, but I was the dumbest of the nerds. I was also on the football team (I stunk) so no one bothered me.
>>
>>703351413
Literally me except no girls liked me :(
>>
>>703348197
>>
>>703371285
I know that site. It got better and better since Roosh started talking more about politics and other issues. Anyway, my problem now is that even if I know the "theory", I still can't act. I feel paralyzed, behind an invisible wall. Felt that way my whole life and I can't get past this problem. If I ever find a way to fix this, it's done, everything else should come naturally, but until then...
>>
>>703348197
i was the school shooter had a great time lots of friends most are gone now life goes on well for me that is
>>
>>703348197
I was quiet but I was friends with the Chad's and Stacey's
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 22

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.