Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Name a shittier country than the United States
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 28
File: 537946640.jpg (282 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
537946640.jpg
282 KB, 900x1200
Name a shittier country than the United States
>>
>>703220611
Africa, china, mexico, russia.... any third world country
>>
>>703220611
so if anyone tries to buy one of these cases of coke, they're disrespecting america and will end up on my news feed next to kaepernick?
>>
>>703220611
United states in 5 yrs
>>
>>703220775
ah yes, the country of africa, i know it well.
>product of american school system spotted
>>
All the country's that haven't landed on the moon
>>
File: 1472126189572.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472126189572.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>703220903

Zozzle.
>>
>>703220815
They actually took it down because they so many complaints.
>>
>>703220775
> implies isn't a 3rd world country
> highest homicide rate
> highest prisoner rate
> 30% of homicide made by police
> some areas have polluted water
> lots of homeless
>>
Every country is shittier than the US, because the US is the greatest

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>703220611
All of them.
>>
The only one worse would be North Korea
>>
>>703221041
yea but some of that is the same around the entire world
>>
>>703220611
Nope, can't think of any... maybe africa.
>>
>>703220903
Fuck off, yes its a continent woohoo, ud rather not have to list off all the shit holes that reside within the entire continent.
>>
>>703220611
While the US is the shittiest country in the world, there are quite a few competitors.
>Everything in South America
>Everything in Central America
>Everything in Africa
>Everything in between Nepal and Egypt
>Everything south of Myanmar
>>
>>703220611
Domino effect ever here of it? America falls you all fall morons by the way how do I like ur computer which tech was developed for in United States or the software running on it? Not on ur comp? Oh that's right ur using a smart phone. Still all developed in the u.s gonna tell me it's a Samsung? Everything still developed for it in u.s
>>
>>703221271
>Pop cheaper than the water

Africa tier country
>>
>>703221041
30% of homicide made by police?
Where do you get your facts black lies matter?
>>
>>703220903
>implying every country in Africa isn't a complete shit hole
>>
>>703221381
yes it's called 3rd world country, although nobody beats US prisoner rates. US has prisoner rates around 3-4%, while europe for example has prisoner rates around 0,1%. means in US ~every 30th person is in prison while in europe ~ every 1000th person is in prison.
>>
>>703221624
>Pop
>>
>>703221544
>chinese commie or eurocuck detected
have fun making my iphone/getting carved up by a jihadi respectively
>>
>>703220611
Yemen.

Syria.

Iraq.

Canada.
>>
>>703221839
I'm American, from the US.
>>
>>703220611
South Korea
>>
File: porky's revenge.webm (3 MB, 270x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
porky's revenge.webm
3 MB, 270x360
India
>>
>>703220775
>Africa
Americans are so fucking dumb
>>
North Korea.
>>
>>703221754
I hear Libya is nice this time of jihad.
>>
File: china stomp.webm (3 MB, 482x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
china stomp.webm
3 MB, 482x434
China
>>
>>703220611
Brazil
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 720x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 720x720
Here's a gif I made from a photo I took at a concert in Phoenix, AZ. It is slow magic. I had so much fun. I had like 3 beers. Expensive as hell but with it. Your should visit the USA. You seem to have a lot of prejudice views.
>>
>>703221814
We say pop in Minnesota
>>
>>703222095
kek
>>
Almost all of them.
>>
>>703221041
>doesn't know what third world country is
>>
Merica
>>
>>703221987
Woo India
>>
>>703221417
He said country not continent.
>>
>>703222304
/thread
>>
>>703222128

What the fucking fuck
>>
>>703222017
Considering that the entire continent of Africa is comprised of mud huts, diamond mines and a few pyramids, it's no wonder many Americans allow it's status as a continent to slip their minds.
>>
>>703221839
>Triggered Americunt detected.
Really, look at your fucking country. You yourself are making it so shit. At least Europe is being fucked by dipshits from the shit-tier countries outside of our lovely continent.
>>
>>703221041
russian anon here , if you think usa is shit then you should never come to russia ;)
>>
>>703222409
>entire continent of Africa is comprised of mud huts, diamond mines and a few pyramids,
No
>>
>>703222128
genuinely curious why he did that. what was going through his mind? pure insanity? and why the FUCK did people pass by without doing anything?
>>
File: soda.png (84 KB, 933x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soda.png
84 KB, 933x547
>>703222194
We say Soda in Washington
>>
>>703222128
Story, or it's fake.
>>
>>703221544
If it weren't for the U.S all you fucktards in Europe would be speaking German and you are on your way to be over run by peace loving muslims
The US donates (gives) more money, food and aid to the rest of the world than probably all other donations from other countries combined.
Although the US is far from perfect, it has done FAR more for the betterment of humanity than ANYONE else. If the US stopped giving aid to everyone the economies of many countries would crumble
>>
>>703222469
At least Putin's better than Trump/Clinton
>>
>>703222194
you also say things like "meenasoooota" and "you betcha," so forgive me if i choose not to follow your example.
>>703222409
*its
>>
Former Brit who moved to America here. Most of Europe is pretty shit and worse than the states in many ways. I'd never go back.
>>
>>703222525
We say soda in Oregon, who the hell made that thing
>>
>>703222525
>South using a brand name
>>
Netherlands
>>
>>703222468
Merifat here.

This is an unfortunate but true statement. The root of our problems lies in a few lazy and greedy asshats that held on to slavery.

Never should have brought niggers here.
>>
http://www.nationsonline.org/oneworld/countries_of_the_world.htm

Here's a list of them op
>>
>>703220611
Chad, Ireland, Peru, Laos, Uzbekistan, and Canada. In that order
>>
>>703222572
>If not Capten 'Murica u not win WWII
If not you, there would be no WWII. WWI would end up with an impass and this would be probably the war that ended all wars.
>>
>>703222498
Yes
>>
>>703222572
Might be the other way around when Trump or Hillary gets in... Good luck amerifag
>>
>>703222841
>Ireland
No way
>>
>>703222508
I can only answer the last one

It's a part of Chinese culture for them to just go about their business no matter what happens around them. I've read a story about a girl who got her head stuck in between two poles in the middle of a city and died because nobody walking by helped her.
>>
>>703222924
No
>>
>>703222821
Thank you. At least not all of you are this dumb. All of your teens are, though.
>>
>>703222683
*You

*I
>>
File: $_3.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
$_3.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>703220611
>>703220775
>>703221271
>>703221544
slow claps*
steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell.
But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart.
The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails.
Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit.
The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).
It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.
See you on the boards...
>>
>>703221502
like south Africa
>>
>>703222702
I like totally believe you. You're def not an American pretending to be British.
>>
>>703222252
> thinks a country where lead and fracking chemicals are in tap water isn't a third world country. beside the fact that you live in a country where the intelligence agency can kidnap and torture people whenever and whoever they want for an infinite time. and the fact that your government sold near all the water to nestle while you had an drought, and you had to buy back for 10 000x cost of it. i could go infinite. USA is an corpocracy with surveillance and police state laws. and it's an big aggressor. and you murricans still thinking you are defending your freedom in middle east. you guys dont even realize it's on the other side of the world and you are just fighting there for corporates who want oil.
>>
>>703223054
Truth.
>>
>>703223049
Yes.
>>
All of Africa and the middle east except Israel.

Also most of asia.
>>
>>703223156

Spent the first 30 years of my life there, lad.
>>
...Anonymous
09/09/16(Fri)15:50:12 No.703221041
>>703220775 #
> implies isn't a 3rd world country
> highest homicide rate
> highest prisoner rate
> 30% of homicide made by police
> some areas have polluted water
> lots of homeless
Doesn't have the highest homicide rate. Not even top ten
Highest prison rate? Yes
Police responsible for 30% of homicides? Nope
Polluted water? Seriously? There is polluted water everywhere in the world
Lots of homeless? Pretty specific there. Not #1 though
>>
File: murrika4.jpg (455 KB, 1600x1035) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
murrika4.jpg
455 KB, 1600x1035
>>703220611
Europe
>>
>>703223156
I know right, I totally believe you. You must be British, you're using the word 'lad'.
>>
>>703220611
Definitely the UK. Biggest shithole ever.
>>
>>703223176
Imagine how bad it will be when that generation grows up and gets to rule US
>>
Cuba is also fairly shitty, but it has potential. It just needs to adopt capitalism and have murica stop fucking with it.
>>
>>703220611
Wow. just wow
>>
>>703222159
Is Slow Magic male or female? I used to have thought they were a man, but some of their clothes and posts seemed really feminine.
>>
>>703223384
Happening now.

It's beyond cringeworthy.
>>
Just got back from Japan about a week ago. Gotta say, not a big fan.
>>
>>703223351
>Europe
>Country
I get that you could make that mistake with Africa, but France and Serbia are tqo very different countries and those are only 2 european countries. We have many more. They never said that in school, did they?
>>
>>703223559
Stay out of my country roundeye
>>
>>703221041
>Doesn't know what the definition of the 3rd world country is
>Makes up statistics
>Continues to watch, use, drink, eat, wear, buy, etc... American products and media
>>
>>703223557
Considering the Trump/Clinton battle, whoever wins, Europe will get more refugees, this time from US. Like, dont they know we dont have that much space for all of them?
>>
>>703223720
>Roundeye
Nice one, Tojo
>>
>>703221759
nice how you have to explain to those dumb americans how proportions work
>>
>>703222194
We say diabetes in California
>>
>>703223668
I don't speak British.
>>
>>703221562
well that's a load of bullshit
>here of it
Decent education ever heard of it? Your schools are a joke
>>
>>703223894
Americans are far too complacent for such drastic moves. They'll take it and not learn any lessons.
>>
>>703224125
Will Americucks ever evolve to a point they will be able to learn other languages or at least proper English?
>>
>>703223986
Kek
>>
>>703224284
I guess thats an option too.
>>
>>703224414
Eh. Maybe. Americans can go a long time without encountering someone that doesn't speak english. It just isn't a priority like it might be in Europe where countries are much smaller and language is more diverse.
>>
>>703223720
Screw you widescreen short bus edition
>>
>>703224125
No such language as British. Considering Britain is a union of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland and there are different languages mainly English, Welsh, Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic.
>Unless you're being sarcastic in which case you're still a retard.
>>
>>703220611

pretty much every other country.
>>
>>703224777
Haha
>>
>>703224761
Thats not even for a practical reason, make those kids (abd adults) less retarded, remind them that they are not the center of the world. For the sake of learning, lad, for the sake of learning.
>>
>>703224777
Dont bully Hideki.
>>
>>703221035

Rightfully so. It's in bad taste. Literally and figuratively.
>>
>>703223381
Vastly superior to USA in
>Education, best universities
>Healthcare
>Pigs not shooting people in the streets
>>
>>703223325
tell me one first world country which has lead in his drinking water
>>
>>703221271
happy slaves
>>
>>703222146
Brazil is almost a wip country
It has been fucked by a fucking lot of corrupt politicians, idk, I would give it some time now
>>
>>703220611

Literally all of them.
>>
>>703221381
not in real 1st world countries, pleb.
>>
>>703225427
The NHS is shit even compared to the rest of Europe, American universities are always ranked the best in the world.
Your police force is so unable to control crime you literally have knife bins begging people to turn in their weapons.
>>
>>703223989
they still think they have no more slavery. the fact is, they just slave now everyone, not only niggers. prison labour work for 1$ for hour is the same.
>>
>>703225172
Chances are good you're not going to learn ice fishing if you live in Hawaii because it's not very useful. But I guess you could do it anyway and claim it enriches your life. And who knows? Maybe it does. Unlikely that most Hawaiians will do that though.
>>
>>703220903
>product of american school symstem

>8 out of the 10 most pretigous schools in the world are located in the U.S.

oh. .. okay
>>
>>703220611

America pretending to be sympathetic about 9/11 but caused it in the first place and other related terrorist activities since then.

America made Al Qaeda, trained the Taliban, paid Saddam to fight Iran to remove Khomeini to get cheap oil.

And when 9/11 happened they cried that it backfired and people died.

America then lied more, and started to spend more on false military contracts.

Since 1980s America has spent approximately $11 trn in the Middle East.

$11 trn of fail money and they still can't control the oil they wanted.

Congrats 222 years of 239 the US has been at war and you Americans are fucking ignorant to it all.
>>
>>703221562
by foreign engineers. because you know people get actually good education in outside your shit hole
>>
Worse country ever
>>
>>703225447
www.dw.com/en/germany-aims-to-rid-drinking-water-of-lead/a-17265851
>>
>>703220611
murrica
> 2 weeks holidays in one year
europe
> around 2 months holidays per year
kek, you niggas are working 96% of the year while europeans 83%
>>
>>703225849

Pretigous? Do you not mean Prestigious?

Prestige does not mean the most successful in terms of education, it just means the hardest to get into and the most expensive.
>>
>>703225972
nice bait.
>>
>>703222378
forgive them, they don't receive education, only 12 years of daycare (with some mandatory shootings)
>>
>>703225849
Too bad those schools are largely out of reach to mere mortals.
>>
File: s.gif (3 MB, 480x269) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s.gif
3 MB, 480x269
>>
>>703220611
my question is where the plane in the display?
>>
>>703222572
keep reading comics kid
>>
>>703220775
>third world country
Africa is a continent.
China was part of the second world.
Mexico was part of the first world.
Russia was part of the second world.

Idiot Muriturds invented these names and they don't even know what they mean!

Howls of derisive laughter, fatso!
>>
>>703225849
>implying all those schools are attended by American-born people
>>
>>703220611
Belgium
Zimbabwe
Liberia
Venezuela
Kazakhstan
Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Sudan
Eritrea
Somalia
Burkina Faso

fuck off you fucking mongol cunt
>>
>>703226605
the Cold War is over
>European education
>>
>>703226641
>citation needed
>>
>>703222898
kek
>>
>>703221366
Nope. North Korea has only half as many sociopaths wanting to run the country.
>>
>>703226307

All true though.
>>
>>703225848
As much as I understand your point, I still belive learning other languages in fact enriches you and opens up possibilities. Look at me. If I did not learn english, I wouldn't be able to understand anything here. All I would do, would be typing on polish forums something along the line of "Kurwa, kiełbasa, ja pierdolę, bigos, PiS to chuje, PO to kłamcy, pamiętamy pierwszy września, Grzegoż Brzęczyszczykiewicz, spierdalaj, Andrzej Duda królem Polski". Have you ever wondered what are Deutchanons talking about in their threads? All I am saying, that I think people should learn languages not because they might run into someone speaking German for example, but rather because it opens up the ability to talk to said German guy, work as a translator or even help you perfect your native language.
>>
>>703220815
what if you throw a Sixpack of Pepsi into the Coke Towers?
>>
>>703221754
At least the "other" USA has its racism under control.
>>
>>703226714
Somalia should be at the top of your list.
>>
>>703226844
Kek
>>
>>703226923
Why not throw some jet fuel on the display and see if it can melt coke cans
>>
>>703220611
Haiti.
>>
>>703220611
any country that isn't the U.S.A.
>>
>>703222572
You and I both know europe would be better off speaking German. We did them no favors.
>>
>>703226983
America is the least racist country in the world.
>>
>>703223109
Get a life, loser!!!!!
>>
>>703220611
Czech Republic.
nah, just kidding. It's really heaven here
>>
File: 23.png (696 KB, 1148x1016) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
23.png
696 KB, 1148x1016
>>703220611
Poland
>no niggers
>no sandniggers
>no islam
>feminism, faggotry, "gender" ideology and other western bullshit banned from the public
>one of the safest countries in the entire Europe
>free healthcare for every citizen, free internet
>living costs almost nonexistant
Yep, it's shitty as fuck.
>>
>>703220611
https://www.wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
>>
>>703220775
Russia and China are second world, learn what third world means. It doesn't mean poor
>>
>>703222898
So true. Until the Jews betrayed Germany and drug the USA into ww1, Germany had won and was about to let everyone off the hook for starting shit they had to finish.
>>
I want to see on how many words you know the origins of.

>Cynic
>Phone
>Telephone
>Horizon
>Mars
>Telescope
>Charisma
>Zoo
>Rhythm
>Realism
>Economy
>Method
x/12
>>
>>703227203
Leblin represent
>>
>>703222469
Wow kys
>>
File: dame-edna.jpg (142 KB, 582x372) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dame-edna.jpg
142 KB, 582x372
>>703222409
There's a much more basic reason why such things "slip" MuriKKKan minds.
>>
>>703222572
The contribution of America to WW2 was minuscule compared to that of Russia and India, so go read a book if you can manage it.
And when have invaders ever forced their language on the inhabitants throughout history. Romans, Ottomans, British Empire etc.
>>
>>703225849
unless you can afford any of those "pretigous" schools there not point in bragging about them.
>>
>>703225849
>8 out of the 10 most prestigious universities in the world are located in the U.S.
FTFY

having 8 good universities doesn't mean shit if nearly all elementary schools, middle schools, high schools, and universities are shit.
>>
>>703227203
>living costs almost nonexistant

So everyone is rich there or what?
>>
>>703222572
The US didn't really do much for Europe actually... like at all... the Pacific theater yes but it was a stupid war of attrition that was more about colonialism then defeating the Japanese
>>
>>703227203
>healthcare
>Poland
anon pls
>>
>>703227608
except fighting the Nazis though
>>
>>703222702
You're american and have never been to Europe. Nice try
>>
>>703220611
Iraq, Iran, Isreal
>>
>>703227313
cold war's over
>>
File: fasfefasdf.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fasfefasdf.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>703227568
>>
>>703220611
Japan
>>
>>703227670
you mean germans?
there is no such thing as "nazis". These are purely german people who elected and supported Hitler, not some imaginary "nazis".
Get your shit together, stupid amerifuck.
>>
>>703222469

>;)

;) ;) ;)
>>
>>703226917
Your point hasn't fallen on blind eyes. I believe you're correct in the idea that learning languages enriches lives. In fact, learning in general accomplishes this task. My point is merely that Americans are often lauded for not being multilingual to the point of accusing us of being nothing more than fat, backwoods morons. (To be fair, there are other reasons too) While that's funny as shit, even to an American such as myself, it really isn't the whole story. It just isn't useful on a daily basis for an American to have learned Russian or Chinese.

My kids will be multilingual though, as I think it will make them more well-rounded. (Not fat well-rounded)
>>
>>703227670
Except actually causing the WWII because of messing with OUR buisness long before that. What if European countries raided US because we dont like your candidates for president?
>>
>>703226989
Somalia
Belgium
Zimbabwe
Liberia
Venezuela
Kazakhstan
Afghanistan
Iraq
Syria
Sudan
Eritrea
Burkina Faso

sorry man.
FTFY
>>
Americans are oblivious to the spending done by their government that they ignore when it does not provide spending in towns and cities.

There is a reason why there is slum areas all over the US when specific towns and cities are not receiving proper spending.

Because it cannot afford it, so it focuses on spending highly on specific areas to fool the nation into thinking they are rich and affluent.

But every year a few new towns are added to the non-spending list.

So America you going to let that continue?
>>
>>703227764
It doesn't matter, third world still means neutral during the cold war, Switzerland is a third world nation
>>703227670
Yeah they fought some nazis but america came in at the end and just claimed to have won the war, try using an actually history book and not just Saving Private Ryan and what your Jr high history teachers told you
>>
>>703227367
>USA invented Mars

the dumbest nation in the world
>>
>>703227056
that seems like a good thing to do, let's do it
and document it, so it's not stupid shit, but science
>>
>>703227968
Damn right.
>>
>>703220611
All of them... All the rest of the countries in the world are shit tier, 3rd world hell holes.
>>
>>703223447
Capitalism is what did Cuba in under Batista. It's also what's doing in the United Snakes right now.
>>
>>703227961
>raided the US
how exactly would that have happened ? There's a fucking ocean in the way if you didn't know
>>
>>703227862
my shit is together, in my asshole, the Nazis are not imaginary, just people that was promised wealth while in hunger
>>
>>703222508
I don't know what the fuck that other guy was on about who replied to you but this guy was schitzophrenic. And the Chinese law says something like you could be liable to pay someones hospital bills if you help them and they die; or alternatively if you help them and they 'did not want/need' your help, they could sue you and in most cases do due to poverty and greed.
>>
>>703228017
Dude, focus.
>>
>>703226139
NEVER FORGETTI
QUEBEC REEL CUNTRI
>>
>>703227979
Unfortunately, yes. For so many reasons I'm embarrassed for my fellow countrymen.

Fuck it. I've always got the NFL and McDonalds.
>>
>>703227911
Yeah, I can understand and respect what you are saying.
>>
>>703228115
still, these were germans, not nazis. Stop using this retarded word.
>>
>>703223447
Cuba is only shit because of the american embargo... it was just an attempt to try to show how shitty communism is by maintaining the embargo for a ridiculous amount of time for no reason
>>
>>703221041
That's not what dictates a 3rd world country though, you skullfucked moron.
>>
>>703220611
Most of Europe and all of Asia are complete shit.
>>
>>703227754
>Isreal

tell more about how well your schools are
>>
File: literally.jpg (26 KB, 390x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
literally.jpg
26 KB, 390x248
>>703224414
They honestly believe that, simply because English is their "native" language, they are ipso facto experts in it. When they use a word, it means what the want it to mean, no more and no less.
>>
>>703226605
this. americans have no idea what the term even means
>>
>>703228317
Well, yeah, kind of obvious i think, just saying in a way about the time period
>>
>>703220611
Serbia. I live there.
>>
>>703227608

They needed a reason to go to war to false spend like they have done 222 years of the 239 of their existence, and also to test out 2 different nukes on a population of people.

>>703227670

You joined late, when the majority of the damage was done, it was the Russian push west that ended the war along with the homeless guy from Wales dressed up as a commanding officer with false documents about an invasion on him.

America didn't really do much but join in at the tail end.
>>
File: havel.jpg (37 KB, 510x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
havel.jpg
37 KB, 510x342
>>703228421
>>
>>703226720
What tipped you off to that? The insistent use of the preterite in the list of Cold War countries?
>>
>>703220611
Absolutely anywhere else.
>>
>>703228108
I know about the Atlantic Ocean and I was speaking purely theoretically. If you take "what if..." scenarios that seriously, then that's sad. What I was talking about was WWI was none of your buisness, you shouldnt mess with, so I was asking something along the line "how would you feel in our situation". Seriously, its not that hard to guess. Dont be so narrow-minded.
>>
>>703228684
Well, this is a lesson i guess, can't remember much stuff from school and i'm 25 now
>>
>>703228335
No. It's shitty because of communism AND the embargo.

But the embargo was a ridiculous effort. I'm frankly surprised it's taken this long for the U.S. to acknowledge that.
>>
File: harvard.jpg (69 KB, 605x605) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
harvard.jpg
69 KB, 605x605
>>703226739
>>
>>703225972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE
>>
still america
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0TK_vk-XDM
>>
>>703228826
I know this, but you mentioned raiding the US, how would that happen ?
>>
>>703226923
I was expecting Dubya to lurch drunkenly into them, shouting for rum.
>>
>>703228872
Yeah there's absolutely no reason to have maintained it for so long, because of communism ? Hmmm then shouldn't we have kept away trade with China then too ideologically ?
>>
>>703227367
>Still researching
>>
File: 1163329.png (802 KB, 704x884) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1163329.png
802 KB, 704x884
>>703227120
You don't get out much, do you?
>>
>>703226252
read my mind
>>
>>703220611
Anywhere else
>>
belgium. fuck those guys.
>>
>>703228932
Clever, but I think you spent far too long on Google looking for that image.
>>
>>703228976
I didnt mean it literally but lets just say we ally with Mother Russia, in fact an European country that has just a big Asian ass. Mother Russia asks if he can invite Ching-Chong buddies to the party. And we drop off our tanks and planes in Mexico (disguised as bananas) because we wont allow the wall to be build. And then we 360 noscope you. Best plan I could come up with within a minute.
>>
>>703229143
Genuine fear of the spread of communism drove men to do some pretty radical things. This, and the fucking retarded progressives are the reason why America is failing.
>>
>>703222128
The story is that the kid was the child of a guy who slept with his wife, or something like that. I forget, it's been awhile since I heard the original story. And nobody did anything because he's clearly fucking insane and they didn't want to find out what would happen if he turned on them.
>>
>>703220611
Venezuela
>>
>>703228317
Gleichschaltung has spoken.
>>
>>703228442
Believe it or not, even the Jews in MuriKKKa spell it that way!
>>
>>703229677
I think you mean the religious conservatives with an anchor in the mud slowing down our progression
>>
>>703223158
>Lead and fracking chemicals in water
>Oh no, someone in a small town government fucked up! The whole country must be like this too!
>Sold all water to Nestle, bought back at 10 000x cost
Enlighten me with a source.
>Intelligence agency can kidnap and torture anyone
>Oh no, they're torturing known terrorists who have killed or were planning to kill dozens of innocent people!
>Defending your freedom in the Middle East just for corporations who want more oil
Excuse me for not wanting to pay $75 or more for gas every time I want to go home from uni for a few days. We're fighting for the freedom of other people, and for our benefit back home.

>Corporations are evil!
Manufacture your shitposting machine yourself then. Grow your own food. Have fun with that.
>>
>>703224414
>>703224891
All I'm hearing is 'bong bong bong'.
>>
>>703229910
no we don't
>>
>>703220611
Brazil, Poo in the loo India, the vast majoirty of countries in Africa, Syria, Belarus-why bother asking, OP?
>>
>>703228460
Just a made up idea placing America and it's allies at a higher level than developing countries and any enemies (communist countries).
>>
>>703220984
You're making us look bad with your inability to speak basic English.
>>
>>703227992
>third world still means neutral during the cold war
it literally doesn't mean that anymore. language evolves over time.
>European education
>>
>>703220611
India
India
India
Canada

Source: Am a leaf.
>>
>>703229964
No, I meant progressive shitheads.
>>
>>703230088
Are you implying samefagging?
>>
>>703229260
name a country with less racism that actually has multiple races living within it.
>>
>>703222525
We call it fizzy down south south sout
>>
Literally every other country
>>
>>703220611
Everything else is just a third world shit hole.
>>
>>703223496
Slow Magic is a man. It is very easy to see live. His posture, hand, and arms are manly.
>>
>>703220611
Djibouti
>>
How about we list the ones better than the US, but wait you can't
>>
>>703230481
Apparently someone turned off the burner under the melting pot.
>>
File: colegas_calderon.jpg (196 KB, 945x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
colegas_calderon.jpg
196 KB, 945x1200
>>703229498
I really meant to post this one.
>>
>>703220611
north korea, kazakhstan, belarus, iran, iraq, africa, syria, afganistan, pakistan...
>>
I've never seen a more jealous thread in my life. Sorry you weren't born in the greatest country on earth, but we are still accepting immigrants.
>>
>>703220848
underrated
>>
File: 14734269484530.jpg (56 KB, 604x603) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14734269484530.jpg
56 KB, 604x603
>>703220611
We can't.
>>
>>703230744
And Africa being a country again... read posts before posting same shit.
>>
>>703222468
I gotta ask, who let those people in? You did.
>>
>>703230704
Harvard does have limited enrollment opportunities, but I figured it would be more than 15 students...

Perhaps you're right. Only foreigners attend America's Ivy League schools.
>>
Norway
>>
>>703230993
omg bro, just fuck off
>>
>>703230993
Fuckin Africa just can't catch a break huh.
>>
>>703222525
Interesting
>>
>>703231187
I did not see that coming.
>>
>>703230095
Oh, yes you do!

I used to print the monthly newsletters for half a dozen synagogues in Los Angeles. In September they all ran essays from the kids who just came back from kibbutzim and every god-damned one of them wrote about "My Wonderful Summer in Isreal". Not one spelled it correctly.
>>
>>703221624
>clean water from plumbing
>Africa tier country
Pick one.
>>
>>703224414
>This argument
I agree with proper English but nobody from miles around in any city, state, or even county adopted anything other than English as an official language or even a common tongue on par to where any of us need to learn it.
>>
myanmar, haiti, columbia, mexico, brazil, africa, burma, turkey
>>
>>703225849
At least 50% of American students are foreign.
I love how you don't even know your own lovely country
>>
>>703231552
Maybe Isreal is the name of a hooker?
>>
>>703231006
Here's an example:
French during the WWII (which you caused) lost their colonies. Before that, they were giving the people there their citizenship and all shit was good. Same with Brits and others. But after the war French try to reclaim their colonies. Including Vietnam. Capten 'Murica comes in 50s with their demobilized freedom left over from WWII. "We make Vietnam free". Vietnamese do what they want. "Nono u cant u stoopid". 1965-1975. But back on our topic... How we cant let in our own citizens? We would have them under control if you didnt export your freedom like Russia exported communism.
>>
>>703231727
>country
>continent

Pick the RIGHT one.
>>
>>703220611
I can't name a country that's better.
>>
>>703231812
UCLA stands for "University in California with Lotsa Asians".
>>
>>703231235
Im not your fucking bro, young man. Go do your homework now.
>>
>>703226139
quebec not a country, worst place in canada tho
>>
>>703222670
Ayyy you're literally retarded. Clinton and trump are just dumb, Putin is a dictator.
>>
>>703231966
Nice dubs.

I hear Africa is a nice country this time of year though.
>>
>>703231812
look at that, everyone in the world wants to study at American Universities.
Your point?
>>
>>703231322
Thats sad. Everyone bullies Africa for being this big and poor.
>>
>>703232126
I prefer being ruled by a strong dictator who knows what to do than by idiots who will lose with him.
>>
>>703232196
I'vebeen hearing that Africa is not a country anymore.
I've also heard that there's not a moment in time when its nice.
>>
>>703222194
White Bear Lake here. Pop is the correct terminology.
>>
>>703230481
Canada
>>
>>703231992
Because all Asians are foreigners in America...

Are you sure you're more cultured, educated and intelligent than all Americans?
>>
>>703230481
All of Europe. A person like Trump running as president perfectly shows that race relations are really really bad when they have to pander so hard for different races not ideologies
>>
Nice to see ameritards getting arseraped AGAIN. Can't those retards just fuck off and let us civilised (correct spelling) be?

Please, vote Trump and build that wall, ALL around you, so the world can be happy. Fucking jews.

>>703220611
OP, I cannot name a shittier country. Sorry friend!
>>
>>703220611
United states after the election. Doesn't matter who wins, because the citizens lose anyway
>>
>>703232205
Nah, not really, Id rather go to Oxford than Harvard
>>
>>703232357
Language changes, as another anon in this thread has already stated. Perhaps we're misusing the new definition of "Country".
>>
>>703231552
No
>>
Zimbabwe!
>>
>>703220611
ALL OF THE OTHER ONES
>>
>>703232205
No that show's that foreigners who try in america are the ones getting educations while most american kids don't give a fuck anymore
>>
>>703232066
No the prairies are way worse
>>
>>703220984
>country's

Well done ya incestious fucking carton of cunt juice. Implying that even happened.

>What is the 'van Allen belt'
>>
>>703231814
"So many kibbutzim,so little time" said Izzy the hooker…

What we're really seeing here is MuriKKKan miseducation in action. They have confused 'speak as you spell' for 'spell as you speak'. MuriKKKans pronounce the country \'is-ree-ul\ instead of \(y)is-rah-'el\.
>>
>>703224067
I thought California couldn't say anything because of the dick in its mouth
>>
>>703232055
youre retarded
>>
>>703232452
>civilised
>fucking Jews

Natzi detected.
>>
>>703232348
But he hasn't done anything for Russia, it's s third world country,and is getting worse
>>
>>703231966
You need to get out more.
>>
>>703220903
he took the bait....
>>
>>703221366
Fuck off.
North Korea = Best Korea
>>
>>703232650
Why don't they go to their own universities?
Oh that's right, because that would be a step down.
>>
>>703231879
>we caused WWII
Stopped reading right there, the bait is too strong.
>>
>>703232737
That's a pretty nifty little trick there.

So how am I to pronounce American now? Muri-KKK-an as if I had a stutter?
>>
>>703231006
>>703222468
Oh for fuck sake anon! It was you all along? How could you?
>>
>>703229981 Why are you even defending that stuff, I'm not who you're responding to by the way. Do you really think that the stuff you're defending is acceptable? Especially the black sites, which by the way, with no judicial screening how could you ever be sure it's being used for that, and not to silence political dissidents who are seen as ideological threats to the standing regime. The wars in the middle east are not excused at all because you want the luxury to travel at lest cost, by the way. You're making an awful caricature of americans when you say that, hopefully others on here do not think all americans are willing to go bomb and shoot up a country to save on expenses. Basically you sound like a sociopath who hasn't learned how to share yet stuck in their blind obedience to exactly what who you were responding to was talking about.
>>
>>703220848
winar
>>
>>703232841
It took Hitler 5 years to take over Austria and Czechoslovakia and another year to start a war. Give him some time, especially if he is going for something big, yet without starting open war
>>
>>703232370
In the cases of UCLA and UCI, at least, the Asian students come from the Pacific Rim. Taiwan, mostly. Their parents buy condos which are resold on graduation to the next wave of Asian students.
>>
>>703232853
It's hard when you're making all this money. I guess other countries are better at being poor.
>>
>>703232792
I'd say you are.
>>
>>703233281
I sorta meant economy wise, the majority of the country is a shithole
>>
All countries are shittier than the United States.

Whenever I talk to anyone online they want to come to the U.S..
>>
saudi arabia, honduras, turkmenistan, africa, bangladesh, sri lanka
>>
>>703233238
Are you going for the "Found samefag!" Shit?
>>
>>703220903
>>703220775
>>703220984
ameritards spotted
>>
>>703233369
Oh, now I get it. Yeah, you are right about that. America is shit too, dont worry Ivan.
>>
>>703221271
FUCK YOUH
>>
>>703233652
No you fucking asshat I was replying to the anon who replied to you
>>
File: giphy.gif (1 MB, 480x427) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
1 MB, 480x427
>>703220611
All of them
>>
>>703233190
A stutter would be written 'K-K-K-'.
'MuriKKKan' is prounounced as it's spelled. You can give a little extra emphasis on the final syllable in honor of the glorious knights of the Ku Klux Klan.
>>
File: 1446445563251.jpg (572 KB, 800x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446445563251.jpg
572 KB, 800x565
>europoors sad they're not experiencing the greatest battle of the century
>>
File: 1473245206406.png (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473245206406.png
91 KB, 800x600
>>703233887
>>
>>703233937
It was kinda hard to guess, sorry if I am upsetting you.
>>
>>703233783
But that's also untrue, even trillions of dollars in debt the value of the US dollar has dropped minimally. Our economy has recently been getting better.
>>
>>703222194
Pop in Minnesota.
Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 79931



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.