Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Hello, /b/.. As a non-American, I'm curious about something.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 44
File: BLM_Letterhead.png (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
BLM_Letterhead.png
13 KB, 200x200
Hello, /b/..

As a non-American, I'm curious about something.
I hate the ebony culture just as much as the next guy and truly believe that a blackening neighbourhood is doomed.
But as a white person, without your hate towards black people (not stating that it's unjustified) distracting you from your honest and true opinion, do you feel like black people in the USA are actually worse off than white people?
And I don't mean black people diminishing themselves with the whole 'fugg y'all whitez', but I mean, if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?
>>
>>703217772
That being, he/she succeeds in life, goes to college, becomes a scientist etc
>>
>>703217772
I have a black Aunt who was decently high up the corporate ladder at Fox.
So... No. Not really.
>>
File: 200w.gif (2 MB, 200x133) Image search: [Google]
200w.gif
2 MB, 200x133
>>703217772
No, in fact most minorities get special treatment.
I'd prefer it if no one got special treatment.
>>
>>703218150
I see, but I believe it also depends if they're from a family that has always tried to keep up to certain standards. If she's from a rich family, ofcourse, she'll be okay. But if she's from the Bronx or w/e, then I respect that. Not that I respect people from higher standard families, though.
>>
>>703218570
Meaning, I respect someone getting out of that ghetto lifestyle to improve and stop being a fucking monkey.
>>
>>703218570
Exactly. Money is the class system. It's not race.
>>
Anyone can do anything as long as you work hard enough, I'd honestly say that Blacks have a higher chance at being successful than whites, because of Things like scholarships and "Diversity"
>>
>>703217772
It's a choice, they choose to be an educated black or a ghetto nigger.
>>
File: 1465175047106.jpg (75 KB, 1024x430) Image search: [Google]
1465175047106.jpg
75 KB, 1024x430
Being impoverished is no excuse for chimping out all the time. West Virginia is full of poverty and guns but you don't hear about a shooting there every day. Because its mostly white folk and even backwoods hillbillies can behave like sensible people.

No matter what way you slice it, blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime.
>>
>>703218921
the urge for cultural diversy is a cancer
>>
No, in fact they'd have a better chance of making it up in the world solely because they're black.
>>
File: 1456192340133.jpg (21 KB, 250x236) Image search: [Google]
1456192340133.jpg
21 KB, 250x236
>>703217772
Yes but for socioeconomic reasons. On paper they are better off than whites but due to the cancerous ghetto culture that has it's roots in the emancipation of the African Americans and the quality of public services and education in poor areas many are left severely disadvantaged. If when the slaves where freed the slave owners property was divided among the freed slaves after the civil war and segregation was never a thing on paper to begin with we wouldnt be in the situation rite now. Also all freed slaves should have been given a free ticket to wherever they wanted to leave to and a the funds to do so. They should have also set aside a chunk of the country as a independent African state with direct access to the ocean.

To late for that now though. The best we can do at this point is damage control.
>>
File: fps_doug_spray.jpg (11 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
fps_doug_spray.jpg
11 KB, 256x256
>>703217772

The issue is incredibly complicated, so simple answers are worthless. But here are some thoughts and things to consider.

PT1

>Asians are rarely included in racial discrepancy arguments, because in America asians blow white people out of the water in every aspect - income, education, etc. Black people sit consistently at the bottom of those charts.

>Claims of "institutional racism" is overblown, it's highly local where racism exists. Some areas ARE full of racist (see: the south), shit back water white people, but most places aren't.

>Victim mentality in the black community is holding them back, as are the crusaders on the progressive left. MLK did revolutionary work to gain equal rights, not equal results. There is no such thing. It is not racist to make observations. In many cases, affirmative action and selective, race-quota acceptance at universities hinders black people even more by taking unqualified black students and putting them into extremely rigorous programs which they are not prepared for. see the dropout rates of black students at top tier US schools for example.

>Another thing that makes it nearly impossible for a lot of white people to take blanket "every white person is racist" claims seriously is that most white people in the US aren't racist in the first place. Only the older generations harbor those sentiments anymore, if at all.

>Black people can say incredibly racist things and no one raises an eyebrow. AKA if you're white, you're probably a racist, but if you're black, you can be racist as fuck and no one cares because black people are disenfranchised, therefore they CAN'T possibly be racist, right? Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton are the supposed "new civil rights leaders" who are all xenophobic, racist, terrible people. I am not sure how that is lost on so many people on the left.
>>
>>703219400
Exactly.
"Diversity" shouldn't exist.
>>
File: 1470806070348s.jpg (4 KB, 125x110) Image search: [Google]
1470806070348s.jpg
4 KB, 125x110
>>703217772
> ebony culture
>>
>>703220000
quads have spoken
>>
>>703220000
yeah i meant diversity, thanks.
also,
>checkt
>>
>>703217772

Nah, the privilege doesn't come from being white, its all about where your born, and to whom your born.

I go to a School in a super rich, Jewish, Liberal town and there is this one black girl who always complains about white privilege and how blacks can't be racist. Doesn't see the irony of complaining about privilege while wearing Ugg boots and drinking Starbucks.
>>
>>703217772
Maybe in some states i could see this being a thing, but for the majority, no. People for the most part dont give a shit about skin color, just personality, education, attitude.
>>
>>703219828
southern niggers are worse than northern niggers
RaHoWa
>>
>>703217772
They're held back by other niggers. If they do good in school they're not cool and trying to be white, and get beat up by other nigs
>>
>>703220000
Lynch niggers
>>
>>703222854
Really? I mean, is that really a thing? I've heard about 'trying to be too white' but, are they really that goddamn retarded?
>>
>>703217772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cUDl_LEtak
Here you go mate. Its long but worth the watch.
>>
>>703220000
>>703219400
Diversity exist because white ppl dont know how to sell to black ppl so companies are missing out on potential profit but they first need someone whos qualified to hire but from the same hood to sell them shit. its really that simple
>>
File: image.png (727 KB, 818x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
727 KB, 818x499
I can actually say that I have experienced this special treatment for black people. Affirmative action if you will.

For my high school job I worked at Hollister. It was a very simple job and I'm a decent looking guy. But one day my manager, a white woman, came to me and asked if I knew of any black people who would want to work there. I said no, not really. She then told me that "we really need black people to work here so the company doesn't seem racist."

It's not that anyone of color can't work hard and move up in the American world, it's just that they choose not too and because their culture is self destructive and prevents them from wanting those sort of things.
>>
>>703223747
And we're back to the conclusion that in general, black people are more often guilty of discrimination (ie acting out of racist beliefs) than white people.
>>
>>703224494
i dont see how you came to that conclusion
please explain
afterall isnt "diversity" a white solution
it wasnt black people who came up with it...
you mad cuz they are playing the cards they were delt?
>>
>>703224808
Diversity is a left-winged solution to stop feeling guilty towards black people. The white man's walking on eggs while the black man's able to say whatever the fuck he wants.
That is a manifestation of general discrimination towards white people.
>>
>>703225135
thats the surface layer
each party is there to assist corporations
it is widley known in the business world that it is better to have minorities on deck to sell to other minorities to capture more market share and drive out competition
maybe you need to wake up
>>
>>703218150
nigger
>>
>>703219358

>you don't hear about a shooting there every day

Nevertheless there probably is one.
>>
I'm third generation American and 100% Irish by blood. My grandfather used to get the shit beat out of him for being Irish. Every generation in America, my family has gotten twice as wealthy. And now Irish people are just considered normal. I guess all white people are just considered the same these days.
>>
File: StepUP.jpg (42 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
StepUP.jpg
42 KB, 525x551
>>703220823
I agree with anon, its not so much about color as about where you landed in the caste system of society. You got rich blacks, and poor blacks, same as white, asian, mexican, its all about where you popped up in the socioeconomic cycle.

Theres richs nigs in the same gated community with all the white folk, but theres 2x the amount of poor nigs and white trash in the projects and the trailer parks.

Work Hard and Overcome, thats the difference.
>>
>>703225698
I live in an economically depressed white-trash city (Longview, WA) Population similar to Compton CA and Camden NJ. We average about three murders a year. This area is just as poor but less hardcore murder and assault. Why?
>>
>>703217772
yes they legitimately do have it worse.

but they've only themselves to blame. their acceptable standards of living are lower.

the american black timeline:

brought over as captive slaves
>not allowed to do anything other than what they're told
freed during the civil war
>freed, but not equal, still not allowed to participate economically or socially in america
from the time they were freed, til the time MLK made them legally equal, they were treated as second class citizens (not unlike many other immigrants). and their only path to success was through cheating the system in some way. sears and roebuck obviously wasn't going to hire any niggers in 1928, so they had to figure out other ways to make ends meet. usually drugs, gambling, prostitution, theft etc etc...
criminal life was their heritage for 100 years. they learned to aspire to it and idolize it.

now that they've been legally "equal" for about 50ish years they haven't grown out of their criminal past. they still idolize a criminal life, and still cheat the system whenever they can. because that's the heritage we as white people allowed them to create for themselves. and while it may be convenient to blame whitey for that... c'mon... it's been fifty years. if anything their equality has only empowered them to sink further into their thug life...

of course i'm speaking generally.

non american blacks, aren't as heavily plagued by this issue. and there is a small percentage of blacks that break out of the cycle and grow beyond the stereotypes they've earned here.

maybe it will still take another fifty years.
but given the BLM movement... it's not looking promising.
>>
>>703226388
it has already been proven (via CIA white papers) that certain communities (primarily black and latino) were targeted for the introduction of drugs as a possible supplementary income to fund proxy wars during the 1980's and onward
yours wasnt one of them
these neighborhoods were in major cities where logistics played a huge roll
and at the time there was little to no focus by the majority group (whites) on these areas which gave them to operate with impunity
>>
>>703217772
If they are being the best person they can be they might still have it a little worse but not that much
>>
>>703217772
>>
>>703217772
We have a black President. That should answer your question.
>>
File: Three Generations.jpg (329 KB, 530x970) Image search: [Google]
Three Generations.jpg
329 KB, 530x970
>>703226954
It will take more than 50 years for them. People argue that and their probably right. But why hasn't this been true of the common household Asian?
>>
File: 207_4266602.jpg (90 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
207_4266602.jpg
90 KB, 960x1280
>>703217772
by all these spelling errors I judge you the nigger of the thread

/thread
>>
My ex was mixed, and her dad was black.
He did everything came from a poor family and worked his ass off and now they are really well off.
He went to a military college and became an engineer. Good 20 years later he was a brigadier general, with two big houses, both with swimming pools and making a shit ton of money.
Oh, how I as a pathetic white male leached off their wealth.
>>
>>703217772

correct, all the other niggers poisoned the environment already. sucks to be black
>>
>>703227127
Mine wasn't one of them!!?!?!? Look up Longview retard, we're one of the most meth-filled cities in the country!!! Do your homework cuck, before you go back to your standard liberal excuse bag
>>
>>703227739
...and he'd be one of about 15 dudes that made it the right way...
>>
File: blacklivesmatter.jpg (454 KB, 1116x1703) Image search: [Google]
blacklivesmatter.jpg
454 KB, 1116x1703
>>703217772
>>
>>703227549
yeah, i'm honestly not hopeful for them.

and i wasn't racist until i lived among them.

they weren't treated any worse than the irish or chinese immigrants at the time, other than in some select areas of the south. and you don't hear them crying racism anymore. they cheated the system to get ahead and then grew out of it. they didn't need chinese or irish social leaders, marches, or a civil rights movement... they established a value for themselves and were respected for it.

blacks simply haven't done that. they only effort they as a culture put forth, is to secure their govt handouts, free food, free housing, and earning other means of illegal income.

you almost never see a black person working a legitimate 9-5 job for more than minimum wage.

but you see spanish, european, middle eastern and asian immigrants doing it just fine.

like i said, yeah, they have it worse, but they've only themselves to blame.
>>
>>703228054
It's relative though. The family life isn't doing as well because of constant moving, and he has served in both Afghanistan and Iraq. So my ex has daddy issues, cuz he wasn't there when she was growing up.
Good for me though, super hot girl, easy to manipulate.
I'm a speedfreak and god how he hated me but he never had the balls to say no to his daughter.
>>
>>703228888
I wasn't necessarily disagreeing with you; just wanted to add a little something...
>>
>>703229218
i know. i was expanding on your/our point.
>>
File: oppositeday.jpg (73 KB, 526x352) Image search: [Google]
oppositeday.jpg
73 KB, 526x352
>>703229092
My God! You're the reverse of every stereotype in existence!
>>
>>703229358
Well, thank you. I really don't enjoy being on the fringe with my opinions on race, but I really do think there is a mental difference in people descendant from northern regions and people descendant from the southern hemisphere
>>
>>703227848
meth
1980's
meth is made in america / mexico
1980's
contra...
south america
give it time
>>
>>703223747
Just by way of an example, can you describe how to sell, say, a cordless screwdriver to a black person, as opposed to a white person? Or is it a case of racism, where blacks would prefer not to buy from whites, so you need a black salesperson to actually make the sale.
>>
File: 1473267564084.png (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1473267564084.png
95 KB, 500x500
>>703217772

Nah. Only discrimination in my life is against people of any race who make humanity look lazy, ignorant and low-caste. Doesn't matter how poor or rich you are, there's scum and what this site calls "niggers" from every walk of life.

Just don't be a piece of shit. Do unto others, et cetera. One of my closest friends is Somalian and he's chill/philosophical as fuck without having an ego. I actually take notes on life off of how he reacts to things.
>>
>>703229906
It will never be as much as a violent shithole here as it is in the black community. Face it cucko, there's a difference in people. Evolution calls for competition, not equality
>>
>>703228888
how do you explain places like:
china town
little tokyo
reparations
etc... these places were given not made
also block busting (up until only 50 years ago/ 20 yrs shy of a mortgage)
redlining
etc... nothing was given
>>
File: 1470870684694.jpg (159 KB, 620x827) Image search: [Google]
1470870684694.jpg
159 KB, 620x827
>>703223747
Do you have a degree in Tard?
>>
>>703226251

If an Hispanic kills a Black kid apparently he's upgraded to White.
>>
>>703229906
competition calls for violence
give it time
eventually criminals will realize that theres money to be made by selling more guns to meth heads/ dealers
their time will come
>>
>>703229908
there is no description black ppl are more likely to approach the black sales person just as white ppl are more likely to approach the white sales person
selection bias
same pitch
>>
File: CulturalAppropriation.jpg (655 KB, 2941x1570) Image search: [Google]
CulturalAppropriation.jpg
655 KB, 2941x1570
Sub-saharan black people, by in large, are incapable of succeeding in the societies of the west. The evidence is all around you guilt ridden honkies, you just can't admit that all people AREN'T created equally
>>
>>703230543
MTA
masters in tard administration
thats how i can explain it in terms even you can understand
>>
>>703231125
implying that modern western civilization is the best form of governance
go watch kardashians and eat some mcdonalds
>>
>>703230434
i'm gonna need you to better illustrate the point you're attempting to make.
>>
>>703217772
Our President is a nigger for fucks sake.
>>
>>703225135
not really. whatever the blacks say usually gets manipulated and misconstrued into the advantage of the whites.

like the statement "black lives matter"

all a white person has to say is "dont all lives matter"? making blacks look like they hate every race.

when its not about getting even, its about being "included" with being treated as you all treat one another.

i thinkthe movement should be renamed.
>>
>>703231570
I do believe it's better than anything Africa has to offer, you faggoty assed little cuckhold bitch nigger
Keep making excuses based on YOUR white guilt.
>>
File: GWAB!!!.gif (1 MB, 348x261) Image search: [Google]
GWAB!!!.gif
1 MB, 348x261
>>703231167
But I also have a degree in Tard!
>>
>>703217772
US is heavily biased towards closet racism. everyone pretends that they are not racist but as soon as they find a way to express racst ideology without having to be hed accountable then they are the most racist xenophobic nation on earth.
Doesnt matter what color your skin is , if you choose to act like a cunt then you will be judged like a cunt. Each race is as bad as the other , but when it comes to keyboard racists, white faggots top the chart , easily. just read the comment section on most websites.
>>
>>703232161
IMF
WTO
etc..
also American corporations are doing just fine there as well as the Chinese
they have a great standard of living as well
guess we should wait for the africans to get sumodat trickledown
>>
>>703232530
They will, and they'll squander it just like they always have
>>
>>703232106
the reason they need a movement is because they've been statistically dangerous for so long that they are fighting back against the stereotype they've built for themselves.

again, they've no one but themselves to blame.

i'll stop keeping on guard around them when they stop being statistically more violent than other races.

BLM should be a message from blacks to blacks. it's not a white problem. cops shooting blacks is just the symptom. treat the disease.
>>
>>703220024
First thing I caught as well
Sounds like you haven't had an interaction with any black people
>>
>>703232892
implying something will be given to them
lol
you know merica likes to fuck and run
leave it in and bust then leave
the OG deadbeat
>>
>>703230964
Ok, so racism, like I thought. Not saying it's bad, it's natural.
>>
>>703233003
Anything to keep from having to blame themselves. The victim card! The democrats have taught them well. Accountibility? Nah, I'll just keep acting like it's all the other man's fault
>>
>>703232106

At its core, the movement is divisionary. It's not meant to champion black rights, but to garner resentment from people of other races and cause public disturbance.

It's a hate group, ala Westboro. They raise some good points then spew strawman attacks against other people for the purpose of causing strife in otherwise peaceful communities. Rise against it; understand that nothing denotes worth in life besides what the mind possessing the body is willing to accomplish for itself.
>>
>>703233378
the assumption is made by primarily white business owners
so...
whos more racist?
>>
>>703233125
It was America that fucked over Africa? I'm afraid that's Europe's cross to bear. The Africans have received money for years and they've always squandered it! Do your homework, Liam
>>
>>703233750
I assure you I'm not "a white business owner"
>>
File: nigfacts.jpg (1 MB, 2355x2356) Image search: [Google]
nigfacts.jpg
1 MB, 2355x2356
>>703217772

I'll answer.

Black LIES Matter was founded around two black criminal thugs.

Black LIES matter idolizes a black cop killer. They scream kill cops. They can perpetually be seen on twitter and on YouTube saying kill cops and whites. They riot, loot, steel, assault, etc. Funded by George Soros.

Blacks, on average, have the lowest IQ by race.

95% of blacks are killed by other blacks. Only 1% of blacks are killed by cops, and most of those killing are justified under law.

Every city in America that's shit and has high crime rates is black. Hence white flight.

Niggers think white women want their little black dicks, but pic related.
>pic related

Want more info? Visit Colin Flathery's youtube channel. Also buy his books.
>>
>>703217772
>if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?

I suppose in some instances yes but if he was truly determined to do whatever it is he wanted then he wouldn't let whatever opportunity he missed due to the arrogance of the other get him down or give up. If he kept trying eventually he would succeed.
>>
File: iqbyrace.jpg (50 KB, 298x389) Image search: [Google]
iqbyrace.jpg
50 KB, 298x389
>>703234245
>Blacks, on average, have the lowest IQ by race.
>>
>>703234320
I told this to a friend
his argument was "its because black people are discriminated against and that lowers their grades"
you wont convince liberalcucks, they want to be cucked
>>
>>703233992
not talking about the past but the tip is in right now as we speak...
also look up the Chinese transcontinental rail road being built at this moment
soon china will be able to strike both coasts of the US
looks like they might need some democracy soon
>>
This thread is herpaids.

Tldr if you Haven't observed systematic pressures that surround black people (and other minorities) in most of their everyday lives then don't sell your opinion ..
>>
>>703234320
>>703234556
you mean to tell me that the population with the worst school system has the lowest collective IQ
never would have thought that...
learn something new everyday i guess
>>
File: nigfacts2.jpg (41 KB, 575x483) Image search: [Google]
nigfacts2.jpg
41 KB, 575x483
>>703234820
>nigger detected

Back to tumblr faggot.

If minorities are so "suppressed," why is it that Asians are America's model minority?

Let me give you a hint: IQ. Faggot.
>>
>>703235015
>you mean to tell me that the population with the worst school system has the lowest collective IQ

Black kids that were and currently are integrated into good, white schools didn't and still aren't performing well. Nice try though, cuck.
>>
>>703235066
BURN ahahahaha
>>
>>703233750
i work at an ad firm. i've had one black applicant in my 3 year tenure running my department. i hired him. he quit after 2 months.

please explain to me how that's my fault?

this job is not easy, and he put forth no effort into learning it or becoming good at it. he skated by until the next paid convenience lured him away.
>>
>>703235317
>he skated by

Typical nigger employee. Customer service ratings plummet when you hire niggers, which is why several companies won't hire them.
>>
>>703235317
not your fault and didn't say it was
until the market is filled with qualified applicants of each minority groups the few that are qualified will continue to be "lured" away by better opportunities
you can honestly say that if you were given the opportunity to leave and get paid more in a better position that you would say no
come on man
>>
>>703235853
>until the market is filled with qualified applicants of each minority
>until

KEK. That will never happen. Niggers and spics have been in America for centuries. Asians, on the other hand, are great.

Fuck off, nigger.
>>
>>703235066
He's not black, dude! He's just another little sheltered white kid who DOES benefit from white privilege and is projecting his living situation on everybody. That's what they do
>>
>>703217772
I don't think so, a black can be plenty successful if he or she tries, but it's their poverty, gang culture, and crab-pot mentality that tends to fuck them. They've only been free for over fifty years which is longer than American Indians and legal first gen immigrants but the difference is they haven't figured it out yet. They instead found results with crime and latched onto it and began a cycle. However, there are still truly intelligent and worthwhile black people that can make it to the top.
>>
>>if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?

No, I've honestly known more than a few black people who were/are more successful than most. As long as they act like a human, they're human and fine. Sky's the limit. If they act like a nigger, then of course they're held back. But that's any skin color acting like that. Anyways, no, skin color (even in the south where I am) holds no one back in America. It's attitude and actions that hold people back.
>>
>>703236328
>I've honestly known more than a few black people
>a few
>few

A minority within a minority. Doesn't justify being a cuck with white guilt for niggers. Kill yourself.
>>
File: chingchong.png (467 KB, 600x615) Image search: [Google]
chingchong.png
467 KB, 600x615
>>703236049
>>
>>703236328
>same type that says not all Muslims are bad
>>
>>703236328
I agree, but the only one doing the "holding" is them
>>
File: 1163329.png (802 KB, 704x884) Image search: [Google]
1163329.png
802 KB, 704x884
>>703218487
In the United Snakes, that special treatment includes getting pulled over for Driving While Black and for brandishing cell phones that look like guns.
>>
>>703236326
>here are still truly intelligent and worthwhile black people that can make it to the top.

not many...
>>
File: butthurtometer.gif (22 KB, 304x160) Image search: [Google]
butthurtometer.gif
22 KB, 304x160
>>703236528
>>
>>703236557
>holding

Nah, it's the inherent low IQ, which can't be fixed with any amount of education, that's "holding" them back.

See >>703234320
>>
File: retard.jpg (32 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
retard.jpg
32 KB, 450x600
>>703236496
looks like someone has no fucking reading comprehension
>>
>>703218570
In the South and Puerto Rico, quadroons and octaroons have "passed for white" since the nineteenth century. Since the 1960s, blacks throughout the United Snakes are accepted by "polite" society by dressing, walking, and speaking like the whites. OJ Simpson lived in Brentwood by not maumauing his neighbors.

https://youtu.be/fXSLcYQHqFQ
>>
>>703237019
It's okay, cuck, continue on defending so called "blacks."
>>
File: BIA.jpg (49 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
BIA.jpg
49 KB, 600x337
>>703220000
You will be assimilated! Resistance is futile!
>>
>>703236633
Sadly not, I can only recall a few blacks like that, but my point is they exist.
>>
>>703236916
Being the descendants of the people who never left Africa and learned new things; who never had to adapt to the Ice Age, they're inherently behind and probably always will be
>>
File: 1468334974758.webm (2 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1468334974758.webm
2 MB, 640x360
>>703236599
Not to mention fingers!
#checkyourwhiteprivilege
>>
>>703237314
>who never left Africa

Whether Whites and the mongoloids (Asians) migrated out of Africa isn't certain. Currently being debated by Scientist. Look it up.

I don't buy that my race, the white race, came out of some filthy hell hole such as Africa.
>>
>>703237019
You two look like you actually agree. So why don't you shake hands and we can all get back to slamming niggers
>>
>>703232072
Your president is a mulatto. His father came from Kenya. All the other blacks in the US came from the Slave Coast on the other side of the African continent.
>>
>>703237533

Mainstream, controlled media, and white cuck sympathizers have conditioned niggers to do just that when pulled over by a cop, especially a white cop. Niggers now sense they can get away with their crimes.
>>
>>703233750
>calling our racism
>thinks white men are all evil business-owning moustache-twirling capitalist imperialists

Did I get all the narrative bullet points in there. I know I left out misogynist, but I couldn't weave it in there.
>>
>>703237538
Africa is a fine, it's the people that are fucked. But my (unoriginal) theory holds water
>>
>>703223249
Yes, really. In the city(where most nigs live)
>>
>>703237538
doesnt matter really
africans' claim of origination is also an admission of most primitive.
>>
File: 1473275125464.jpg (28 KB, 540x567) Image search: [Google]
1473275125464.jpg
28 KB, 540x567
Is this a get thread???
>>
>>703237743
>mulatto

Exactly. If morons can claim Obama is black, hey, by that logic I can claim Obama is white. He's fucking mixed, biracial, or mulatto, and he owes his IQ to his white ancestry.
>>
>>703234320
As both Dr Binet and Stanford University were well aware, their measurements of IQ are intrinsically biased by the culture that designed and administers the tests.
>>
I think it's an issue because low income areas are much more rife in the USA, and the whole demographic of it and all the years of gang war and violence, makes it difficult for people to be taken seriously.

Just my two piece on it.
>>
>>703237931
You will also note that Germany is winning...
>>
File: 1460992409658.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1460992409658.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>703237762
>>
>>703238016
That's true, but again, how do explain the common household Asian. They seem to have adapted well. I've even seen Asians at colleges that can barley speak English and succeed!
>>
File: Rihanna-Sexy-1.jpg (76 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Rihanna-Sexy-1.jpg
76 KB, 1080x1080
Mad nigger?
>>
>>703234820
So, if I have haven't seen something that doesn't exist (and provided no credible example of) then I shouldn't have a voice In the matter.

Listen and Believe fam. Listen and Believe.
>>
>>703238016
>intrinsically biased
>biased

KEK

Whatever to justify the success rate of blacks in developed countries.

Success is correlated by IQ. Hence why Asians and Whites do well. Hence why White and Asian countries are developed. Hence why blacks and Africa, well, yeah...

That alone proves IQ by race and the chart provided isn't "biased."

Blacks are mentally inept, borderline retards, and it blatantly shows in their music, culture, crime rates, poverty, education, lack of success, etc.
>>
>>703238432
>>703238441
this

>>703238016
Either you're a nigger or a white cuck. Regardless, leave /b/. This place is not for you.
>>
File: 1473274808004.png (719 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
1473274808004.png
719 KB, 800x670
>>703238371
>>
>>703238009
>he owes his IQ to his white ancestry
While I appreciate your agreeing with me, I would respectfully submit that his IQ is more likely the product of being brought up in the dominant culture. IQ is culturally biased. Has been from its inception.
>>
>>703238642
>IQ is culturally biased

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 620x465
>>703235853
Could just do this though. It's acceptable so long as whites are being denied opportunity.
>>
>>703238642
>>
>>703238642
Nigger or white cuck?
>>
>>703232346
That's the most racist and xenophobic thing I heard all day.
>>
File: thumbsdownbitch.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
thumbsdownbitch.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>>703238642
>>703238908
>>
>>703217772
>But as a white person, without your hate towards black people (not stating that it's unjustified) distracting you from your honest and true opinion, do you feel like black people in the USA are actually worse off than white people?

Yes, about as bad off as white trailer trash. However, they get many special perks, grants, and free money to help them while white trash do not.

>And I don't mean black people diminishing themselves with the whole 'fugg y'all whitez', but I mean, if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement, he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?

Here's the thing. I run a teeny tiny dog walking company. If I had a black guy apply for my tiny company, I would have to turn him down solely because he's black. Why? Because my clients wouldn't feel comfortable letting a black guy into their home. Sad but true. And I hate niggers and all, but I can definitely distinguish normal black cool guys from disgusting nigger trash. However, wealthy Jewish and white clients who pay over $25 per walk cannot, so it's not realistic to take a risk on an employee like that, especially with how small my company is. In a business like this, trust of clients is everything, and you would lose it by letting a black guy in their home. Jews are especially notorious for this

However, on the other hand, blacks have affirmative action helping them, which basically requires companies of a certain size to hire black people or face a penalty, so that kind of evens it out.
>>
>>703219358
>percentage black and hispanic.

Instantly discredited.
>>
File: Privledged.jpg (78 KB, 564x667) Image search: [Google]
Privledged.jpg
78 KB, 564x667
>>703217772
>>
File: 1459846356240.gif (1 MB, 263x201) Image search: [Google]
1459846356240.gif
1 MB, 263x201
>>703231125
hahahahah wtf is happening here????
Also I'm white south african so can confirm! blacks are fucking useless
>>
>>703239412
Niggers have more support systems in America than any other race, yet they still fail in a developed country. KEK
>>
>>703238642
Again, explain the Asians. I've yet to hear a lib explain how it is the Asians succeed. They come over fresh to an alien as fuck culture and succeed! Explain it!
>>
>>703239645
>I've yet to hear a lib explain how it is the Asians succeed.

They can't. It goes against their narrative. The ONLY answer is IQ.
>>
>>703217772
Black anon here. I can confirm that it's not as easy for us as you think
>>
>>703239605
If you're from Africa you'd know better than me! Our (USA) blacks are slightly different...
>>
>>703238352
The standard IQ tests, whether Stanford-Binet or Wunderlich, attempt to measure particular kinds of intelligence but not other kinds. They do this without first defining intelligence nor calibrating its measurement, so there's a big petitio-principii flag on the play before you even open your test booklet.

Your common household Asian is raised with intellectual expectations that mostly agree with the IQ tests' bias. Ashkenazi Jews as well, before you ask.

It's not a question of English language. Dr Binet's original tests were in French. In spite of native English, the Stanford variants have rated Appalachian subjects poorly.
>>
>>703239755
PREACH
>>
>>703239107
>>
File: OneUp.jpg (48 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
OneUp.jpg
48 KB, 640x640
>>703217772

Neil DeGrasse Tyson is the best example of what a black person in America can accomplish.
>>
>>703239845
So I guess you're agreeing with me? Or are you saying that blacks aren't raised with expectation and that's to blame? Either way, you'd have to ask why
>>
>>703238441
Teaching-pigs-to-sing time again, is it?
Correlation is not causality. Fallacy is not logic. IQ is not what you think it is.
>>
>>703239845
You make absolute no sense, coupled with posting a lot of irrelevancy.

There's inherent IQ – something that no amount of education can fix. Unfortunately for niggers, like you, you have inherently low IQ. Why do you think some of the best public schools in America fail to educate niggers? KEK
>>
>>703239018
Cognitive psychologist.
You?
>>
>>703239966
True. He was raised well as well. But I would like to point out that he is probably 30-40% European and, call me a racist, I think that has something to do with it
>>
>>703240305
You mean compulsive liar summer fag?
>>
>>703240171
*tips fedora*
>>
>>703240362
He's also no Stephen Hawking or Albert Einstein. He is a celebrity and I think his being black and standing out from the crowd has something to do with it. What has ever really done in the scientific realm?
>>
Blacks more often than not are dumb; whites/Asians/Arabs more often than not aren't. That's not opinion, that's reality and that's all I need to know
>>
>>703219762
Any reparation would have been spent immediately and blamed on whitey.
>>
>>703240155
I'm not sure what it is you would have me agree with. But it is fallacious to apply IQ to any discussion of racial 'superiority'.

IQ is the number you get when you divide your 'intellectual age' by your physical age. The purpose of this was to distinguish lazy students from those who cannot learn as quickly as most. It works pretty well for that purpose. It does not work very well when you're trying to apply it to people who are older than eighteen because (1) IQ was normed to elementary school ages and (2) intelligence is believed to be an asymptotic function that levels out at the end of adolescence.

For those who would like (2) simplified, it means that you don't get any more intelligent than you were at eighteen.
>>
>>703217772
No, skin color is not stopping anti e in America from achieving whatever they set out to accomplish. Actual privilege would be the difference between the rich and the poor.
>>
>>703219762
that was fucking liberia and it was also a failire
>>
>>703217772
were talking about stereotypes so by definition it is a generalization of a population based on statistics and personal experiences. nice bait.
>>
There have been studies which have shown IQ differences according to race. However, we need to look at the bigger picture. There are obvious biological differences between races other than skin color. Asians are smallest, blacks the most muscular, etc. there are differences in muscle fiber and the percentages of fast twitch and slow twitch muscle which explains a black mans ability of sprint speed. The brain will obviously be different, too. To think otherwise is absurd. How could the DIFFERENCES be in the entire body, but not the brain? I think we need to understand the differences and try to find ways to celebrate and optimize those differences, instead of pretending they don't exist, or worse yet, trying to make us all equal.
>>
>>703241600
I don't need IQ numbers, I have eyes. Asian by in large succeed. Blacks, who speak the language and who have been here for years, do not. There's something more than just racism behind that
>>
>>703240486
Most compulsively lying summerfags are not as self-aware as you. Congratulations. Now go to school and learn how to think, there's a good boy.
>>
>>703241600
Absolutely thing you said about intelligence is false.
>>
>>703242022
Genetics and culture.
>>
It's funny how you can just see which cucks are going to vote for Hillary in here.
>>
>>703234570
China won't attack us. But they will grow after that railroad is built
>>
>>703241166
>arabs
Ever been to Europe?
>>
>>703231570
We wouldn't have disgusting crap like Kardashians and mcdonalds if we didnt have niggers
>>
>>703242022
First, step back to get a sense of perspective. Then try to form your syllogisms with greater care.
>I don't need IQ numbers, I have eyes.
And your eyes have introduced sampling error. Do not trust them.
>Asian by in large succeed.
Success is not the same thing as intelligence. We're not even sure that the two are causally related.
Also bear in mind that you notice only those Asians who distinguish themselves: there are many who are neither intelligent nor successful.
>Blacks, who speak the language and who have been here for years, do not.
The bias inherent in IQ tests is not linguistic, it is cultural. That was the very first thing Dr Binet discovered when he attempted to translate his test from French into English.
>There's something more than just racism behind that
Correct. Racism and IQ scores are not connected. Racism is a prejudice; IQ scores are for knowing which student needs extra attention and which needs to be held to his true potential.
>>
File: 1446271539027.png (908 KB, 798x720) Image search: [Google]
1446271539027.png
908 KB, 798x720
>>703217772
>if a black person REALLY tries to be the best person he/she can and try to learn and contribute to human advancement,

For this part of your question. The opportunities are there. Problem is they don't use them. An example. There are scholarships, Grants, Colleges and University's that are black only. In other-words you must be black to use them. There is no such thing for the white male.

he/she is held back SOLELY because of the fact that he/she is black?
The only thing holding blacks back are the blacks themselves. Life is about the choices we make in it. To get somewhere in life you must be willing to sacrifice something else to get it. One of the problems with blacks is they don't understand this and/or don't want to.

Another reason is what I call crabs in a bucket. With crabs, if you have one or two in a bucket they will get out and scurry away. But if you bot a bunch in a bucket hardly any will ever get out because there is always another going to grab a hold of them and pull them back down. That is the problem with black society when they all group up.
>>
>>703237533
anyone who would have ran at that cop and pulled their fingers out like that would have gotten shot. It looked like he was going to pull a gun. Have you not seen Gran Torino? They fucking shot the old man when he was pulling out a lighter, but made it look like he was pulling a gun. much like this fucking dumbass was shot by a cop because it looked like he was pulling a gun. The first thing taught to all first res ponders is your safety first. so fuck you for thinking this kid was shot for being black. he wasn't he was shot because the cop thought he was going to get shot. not a fucking racial issue
>>
>>703230145
Ayy, that sounds like me
>>
>>703217772
Of course, there is simply no question about it, even brand new immigrants are socially preferred to "African Americans" and it's been that way for hundreds of years.

Read a goddamned American history book you ignorant foreigner
>>
>>703218150
>I'm sure someone will care about my personal anecdote
You faggots suck at logic.
>>
>>703218954
As a teacher with first hand experience on this, I will comment. Sometimes they aren't allowed to choose. Blacks who ain't got shit will make fun of and belittle their own successful children using "you think you're better then us?". So at a young age, students feel like they're not supposed to be educated because your ENTIRE family things it's wrong.
>>
>>703238629
>someone puts all that time and effort into something
>can't even keep the characters consistent
the autism is real
>>
>>703236599
Yeah and when a Black cop shoots and armed Black crook the city loses its shit and blames the white man and people applaud them. makes no rational sense
>>
>>703219828
#retweet
>>
>>703226317
Holy fuck I thought this was a picture of me.
>>
>>703245302
>and friends, and neighbors, and pop culture role models

It's a cultural issue, it cannot be reduced to a single human and it cannot be judged or dealt with at that level either.

It's not surprising when you realize there are still black people alive who weren't ALLOWED to have an education.
>>
>>703245475
>blames the white man
are you feeling oppressed? Wanna cry about it?

They were protesting the police and government, nobody gives a fuck about your honky ass.
>>
>>703245882
Right right you was kangs. fuckin nigger
>>
>>703237533
Nigger attacks the cop and the cop is supposed to back off and back off to what end? I would never dream of doing that to a cop with or without his gun drawn. Nig nogs (and sympathizers) think blacks should be able to chimp out and no consequences.
>>
>>703246814
Its bait. its common sense that you dont pretend you are going to shoot someone that has a gun drawn on you.
>>
>>703217772
Yes but it's easier to find a unicorn than a non nigger nigger.
>>
>>703247252
I think you miss the point. Its played out over and over. No bait.
They chimp out and don't listen to lawful orders. They get what they deserve, imho.
>>
>>703247850
Here in Mexico we have the same problem with gringos. There are honorable ones, I'm sure, I'll find one soon.
>>
>>703248488
maybe if your whole country wasnt trying to rip them off they wouldnt be that way.
>>
A percentage of black people are good. It's just that a much higher percentage of white people are good.
>>
>>703249171
Don't know much about history, do you?

Lemme guess … you're voting for Fearless Leader!
>>
yes obviously. Do any amount of research and you will see a tremendous amount of inequality. Look up housing discrimination, or credit discrimination, or Jim Crow. Some of these things are still ongoing, and the others hold a legacy that won't just go away. Tangibly black people in the US have been shafted by society for 200 years and we only felt bad about it a couple of decades ago
>>
File: 129187595669444490.jpg (32 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
129187595669444490.jpg
32 KB, 500x375
>>703246763
That's some salty post right there
>>
>>703249476
I know that you faggots think white people owe you everything they have because some old white guys kicked your shit out of California. Just like niggers think we owe them everything because some people I have never met or are even related to might have owned one a century ago.
>>
>>703248052
Thousands of years of history demonstrate that this has always been a question of dominant culture versus subordinate culture, not niggies chimping out when Massa Kurtz gives orders.

Even in the United Snakes, back around the turn of the previous century, it was the Irish who were being discriminated against and who were being accused of racial inferiority.

Hey, if you need to put other folks down in order to get through your day, well, better you should do it on /b/ than on the streets.
>>
You dumb fucks need to read A People's History of The United States otherwise shut the flying fuck up.
>>
>>703249805
You might start by reading North from Mexico by Carey McWilliams. A second, updated edition was published recently.
>>
>>703249916
that's an invention of colonialism. The idea of different races came about in about the 1600s from Spanish plantation owners to figure out how to treat Spaniards, natives and Africans.
>>
>>703236599
That treatment includes getting jobs you don't have the requirements for. College grants. Less of a chance to be a victim of police brutality (this one popped up in the recent years). Literally getting free passes everywhere in life solely for your skin colour. Being allowed to be as racist as you want without any repercussions. There's a fuckton more if you want. Idk what the fuck is wrong with blacks in America. They aren't like monkeys here in Canada (but they do receive extremely special treatment).
>>
>>703240242
Let me dumb it down for you:
1. there's different types of intelligence
2. IQ tests are biased towards certain types

The End.
>>
Ben Carson, Obama, every NBA player, the list goes on...

Attitude, culture, and genetics I believe "hold blacks back".

In the 50's blacks weren't treated equally as whites in school, yeah there was a lot of unjustified racism in the 50's, but it also saw blacks doing far better than they are now, because somewhere we got it into our heads that they are equal.

Obviously there are exceptions to every rule, but I don't think what I'm saying is really a shocking revelation.
>>
>>703250408
Distinguishing races is fucking gay in the first place. I'm tired of all this gay race quota garbage.
>>
>>703250279
nobody owes you shit. A mexican blinded my dad with a 2x4. I dont think mexicans owe me anything and this happened in this century to my father.
>>
File: imageges.jpg (8 KB, 252x200) Image search: [Google]
imageges.jpg
8 KB, 252x200
>>703217772
It really depends on where the nig comes from and how they are raised.

i.e. neighborhood, family, etc.
>>
>>703250408
The idea of difference between races came from Darwin, and evolutionists. Darwin was the most racist bastard you'd ever meet, but he was just telling the truth.
>>
>>703217772
Blacks just look so radically different than us. Do they act different? I think if I were born black I would. When I talk to a little black kid he may as well be my 4 yr old nephew Thomas, but every black kid grows up understanding and experiencing racism (usually on a subconscious level from us) and this can make anyone more aggresive in nature just knowing your ancestors were slaves in burgerland at one time. this can make one just not give a shit about life, impregnating numerous girls, performing your job like an orangutang, slow and half-assed with no motivation. Just understand all this and be grateful you aren't black.
>>
>>703251290
Assuming what you say is true, which it blatantly fucking isn't, why wouldn't blacks go back to their ancestral homeland if they hate America do much?

The answer is because white people can run a modern society, where blacks can experience all the comfort with no contribution of their own.
>>
>>703251290
waaattt gay ass pedo ass nigga haaa
>>
File: las_castas.jpg (430 KB, 1419x2000) Image search: [Google]
las_castas.jpg
430 KB, 1419x2000
>>703250408
All the colonizers of the New World were pretty dismissive of the cultures they were supplanting. There's a very interesting "slave museum" in Paramaribo, Suriname, for example, that shows graphically just how horribly the Dutch Jews masters behaved toward both the native tribes and the imported slaves.

I would take idea back much further than the European colonization of the New World. The Roman Empire popularized the notion of vandals and barbarian.
>>
There have been studies which have shown IQ differences according to race. However, we need to look at the bigger picture. There are obvious biological differences between races other than skin color. Asians are smallest, blacks the most muscular, etc. there are differences in muscle fiber and the percentages of fast twitch and slow twitch muscle which explains a black mans ability of sprint speed. The brain will obviously be different, too. To think otherwise is absurd. How could the DIFFERENCES be in the entire body, but not the brain? I think we need to understand the differences and try to find ways to celebrate and optimize those differences, instead of pretending they don't exist, or worse yet, trying to make us all equal.
>>
>>703238009
No, that was determined by Plessy v. Ferguson. The one drop rule of segregation means now that access to black culture (itself kind a shitty nebulous term) is determined by any ancestry at all. If the child of a black woman and white man in the south was still disenfranchised, then today that same individual tends to identify as black.

Mixed race identity is super complicated, but more often than not they get exposed to the bullshit discrimination that goes along with being black (getting pulled over more, can't get lines of credit) than they do get access to the advantages of being white.
>>
>>703251652
Because of the White Devil. He traded most unfairly with Africans even turning us against each other for their own benefit, stealing all our precious resources and slaves from enemy tribes and giving nothing back but rifles against us. It's been that way since the white man set foot in Africa. Our only crime was that like our Native American counterparts was being too trusting. It's also genetic, it's in their DNA to hate Africans and to keep us from succeeding. Can't never trust no White Demon
>>
>>703217772
actually no, i feel like they are sometimes better off. you have a higher rate of acceptance into colleges and more federal aid from being a minority. also these days, diversity is considered good and a lot of jobs prefer non whites. sauce: white dude who gets like no funding from colleges and stuff even with my gpa over 4.0 while my black friends around a 3.0 getting full rides
>>
File: privilege.png (260 KB, 699x555) Image search: [Google]
privilege.png
260 KB, 699x555
>>703250449
You sound like you're talking about Affirmative Action, an act of desperation on the part of LBJ's Great Society. Cultural equality cannot be legislated, it can be achieved only by deliberate cooperation.

One thing's for sure -- you're not going to see cooperation as long as the lower end of the populace believes they should be building a wall that already exists.
>>
>>703239645
Actually people can. So a lot of it has to do with who comes over and when. Us immigration law sets up powerful brain drain, where highly educated and successful individuals can invest over here and get easy green cards. This narrative of Asians as the model minority came about in the 60s, but before that Asians got about as raw of a stick as any other ethnic minority. Now we're often importing rich people and the college educated, who bring over their kids, surround them with resources, and place immense family focus on academic success. Compare that to the Hispanic population, where we don't import their professional class (people get wigged out at seeing a Mexican doctor) instead their laborers

So basically we set it ups so the most economically and academically successful individuals are allowed to easily immigrate to the United States, then act like "duh, I don't know how they're going to college so often, must be because black people are idiots". Here's my source, read a book fuccbois
https://contexts.org/articles/fifty-years-of-new-immigration/#lee
>>
>>703253082
I know this is bait but I'll elaborate to hopefully get this information to more people.

Africans enslaved Africans and sold them to Europeans in exchange for weapons. This was largely the agreement with just small trading towns being set up on the coast until the late 1800's, when Europeans did oppress and exploit the African people.

That being said, Africa was a shithole before Europeans came, lacking in culture, architecture, you name it. If you watch the movie "Empire of Dust" you'll see what I'm talking about. After the Europeans were FORCED to leave BY THE UNITED NATIONS, Africa degenerated back into the shithole it was.

By no means did it lack resources, Africans just failed to grasp the institutions left to them by the Europeans, despite probably two generations of teaching.
>>
File: AssignedMale-Sophie Labelle.jpg (229 KB, 665x409) Image search: [Google]
AssignedMale-Sophie Labelle.jpg
229 KB, 665x409
>>703245410
>>
>>703251941
Yeah, except that this concept of skin tone effectively determining that was novel. So tribalism has always existed, and there have always been different rules for how you were sorted into the privileged caste. In Rome, what mattered was where you were born, and who your family was, and what your gender was, but look at Mediterraneans, they're some swarthy motherfuckers. Largely speaking you didn't come into contact that much with people from other ethnic backgrounds that actually lived in the same place as you. The sailing improvements that allowed new world exploration changed that, and thus our modern concept of race was born.
>>
>>703254423
It was born because pre-colonial age most races were isolated for the most part, and only when everyone discovered each other did they realize that different types of humans existed.

I'll put it simply; most people will readily acknowledge black superiority in sports like running and basketball, but will cringe in horror if you mention blacks being built differently "upstairs" so to speak.

It's laughably simple to prove that races are physically different, so why not mentally?
>>
>>703251158
No, it was way older, Darwin's usage of the term "race" was his phrase for what we would now often refer to as species or population. Source: reading On the Origin of Species and trying to make sense of it. This book gets some minor details wrong but is a pretty good overview https://www.amazon.com/The-Myth-Race-Persistence-Unscientific/dp/0674417313
>>
>>703254933
because the vast majority of contemporary anthropologists, biologists, and geneticists agree that the concept of human races is effectively useless and thus discard it completely. Read this book, published by Harvard university, meticulously cited and written by a physical anthropologist from Wash U.
>>
>>703256037
I'd love to read it, could you....maybe tell me what it is?
>>
>>703237533

This idiot deserved to get shot and the people who lump him in with legitimate victims of police brutality are doing those people a disservice. It's like when some asshole starts talking about all the victims the police have murdered and they begin with Travon Martin (wasn't killed by a cop) and Michael Brown (killed by a cop after robbing a store and then assaulting the cop). These aren't random victims of police violence but black people frequently can't tell them apart from people who should not have been shot in the first place. All they see is "black on one side/cop on the other" and their minds are made up.
>>
>>703254423
I have long suspected that lighter skin is a universal prejudice. I'm not defending it, only saying that it appears to be common around the world and throughout history.

As far as the Roman Empire goes, Catullus makes reference to the preference for fair skin and blue eyes in several of his poems and the women of upper society routinely used talcum powder to appear lighter-skinned than they really were. Even before that, the Canticle of Canticles mentions "though I am black and not comely".

In other words, there is very likely a genetic predisposition to fairer skin just as there is a genetic predisposition among women to prefer stronger, wealthier mates and among men to prefer younger, more fertile ones. Nothing to be proud of, but leopards can't change their stripes very easily.
>>
>>703256363
whoopsidoodle, forgot to post the actual book lol
http://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog.php?isbn=9780674417311 He takes a historical perspective that's pretty solid
>>
>>703256363
If you're looking for a really solid Soc-Anthro text about racial perspectives in America I'd recommend this one I read for school. Obviously just grab it from a library but it was really good https://www.amazon.com/Blue-Chip-Black-Class-Status-Middle/dp/0520251164
>>
>>703219828
Actual and respectable answers on my /b/?
Thread replies: 236
Thread images: 44

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.