Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Longest meth binge? and crazy stories? i dont do it but am curious

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 15
File: imgres-2.jpg (5 KB, 279x181) Image search: [Google]
imgres-2.jpg
5 KB, 279x181
Longest meth binge? and crazy stories? i dont do it but am curious about other peoples experiences
>>
Never did meth but had a baccy rush before, it's pretty much the same thing
>>
No meth binge but armodafinil kept me up for atleast over 24 hours without a sweat. I don't even remember that shit though.
>>
>>703213633
I have been on months but wihout sleeping only 3 days
>>
>>703213633

I was up for 13 days once back in the day when I used to shoot speed. was just a little bit psychotic
>>
>>703213840
i hate baccy bongs with a passion
>>
>>703214126
How does it feels when you shoot it? Is it better than smoked?
>>
>>703213633

I ruined my life in like 6 months on it and it took years to get everything back together.

I'll tell ya though, I had more crazy experiences in that 6 months than in over 30 years of living.
>>
>>703214264
Everithing happens so fast, i feel like i have been transformed
>>
>>703214264
anything stick out in particular?
>>
>>703214417
Not his dick. That's for sure.
>>
>>703213633
I'm actually smoking right now
>>
>>703214352

When you get to loading an 8 ball of nice shard into a gigantic pizzo you know you got it bad. Longest I smoked was for 7 hours straight on that thing. Stayed up for days. Problem with staying up that long is your body shuts down. It's dangerous. Happened while I was driving, almost nailed a center divide.
>>
>>703214497

I had some girl I was porking for a while during that. A few randoms too.
>>
>>703214256
way better than smoked. though it's way harder to be social when slamming it
>>
>>703214610
You almost crash.. I have been a long time but sleeping and eating..
>>
>>703214417

I started to deal it and eventually got caught up with some very bad people. Gangs of all races and guns were involved. Lots of crime. I was so far out of my league it was pathetic.
>>
>>703214742
And much adictive i guess..
>>
>>703214256

Don't shoot it. Everyone who I knew that would shoot it either died or ended up disappearing/in prison.

I mean if you wanna kill yourself it's a quick and fun way to go out, but you're being warned.
>>
>>703214998
Shooting drugs for RC use is retarded. I like swallowing.
>>
>>703214742
forgot to add that you get a massive massive body rush slamming it. on my 21st bday I shot 1/2 gram and smoked a bunch of crack on top of it, ending up drawing for 4 days straight.
>>
>>703214998
>
i don't think i'll do it, it already freaks me out when I smoke it, i'll never dare xd
>>
>>703214519
how are you feeling? what are you doing now?
>>
>>703214878
yeah, I did it for about 3 years before my straight gf pulled me away from all my "friends" and got me clean by using a bunch of xanax
>>
>>703215231
You could've died then you retard. Nice rush it would've been right?
>>
>>703215304
I feel energetic... i'm just talking.. and here
>>
74 hours on speed, never tried meth.

Fapped for 9 hours in a row before climax, was kinda psychotic towards the end.

Letters started falling over on my screen, figured it was time for some sleep.
>>
>>703214417
I don't understand this meme. Me and my girl used to fuck for 12 hours at a time when we were on meth. 12 hours was about the upper range I guess. Usually averaged about 6 hours. Whenever the heroin started wearing off and we would have to get more of that or get sick. She's on drug court now and hates the heroin for making her lose her kids but still misses the meth because of the sex.
>>
>>703215397
Xanax... what you think about stop using one thing with other ting.. I feel like it is a circle
>>
>>703215407
dude, doesn't it seem obvious that I was actively trying to kill myself?
>>
>>703215542

Meth sex is awesome. Like Molly sex but with more cumming and energy.
>>
>>703214256
anything that comes in a powder or non plant form feels better injected...... are you that stupid ?
>>
>>703215450
>>703214126
>>703214610
how are the shadow people?
>>
>>703215599
it worked, haven't done meth/speed or xanax since
>>
>>703215450
Be sensible. Wake up very early after 5 hrs minimum of sleep. Take single dose of stim. Enough for entire day. Go sleep at night. Remember to eat 2 meals that day and drink atleast 4 mugs of water. One mug every 2 hrs.
And remember to empty your bladder. Get 30 minutes of exercise and shower of course.
>>
>>703214835
Holy shit, tell us more!!!
>>
>>703215604
Obviously not pussy
>>
>>703215542
its not a meme, i was literally asking him if any event that occered during his 6 months of meth use were more memorable than others
>>
>>703215780
Oh if it is like that, it's cool
>>
>>703215717

Once I sat in a car in a rural area with no street lights after being up for probably 2-3 days - no naps, legit 72 hours of being awake.

They fucking come right at you man. I sat in the car thinking I was being set up. My buddy ran in to grab some more shit and I was basically catatonic by the time he came back. I had to try to hide my self induced fear.
>>
>>703215693
I agree with you, it's awesome
>>
>>703213633
6 days, no sleep , skin crawling and buzzing by day 3 at every touch or gust of wind.

Day 4 the shadow people started to fuck with me in my vision.

day 5 was just painful in my arms and legs and back of my head.

day 6 blacked out twice then finally crashed at midnight.
>>
>>703213633
im a little over 6 months sober. was doing whatever i could to destroy myself. depression shit. but anyway

>was doing me
>4th day on
>i walk out to my truck, about to go score
>see a literal demon, clear as fucking day, like high def HD shit
>close my eyes and rub them
>open eyes
>its gone
>then i hear the trees rustling all around
>see shadows flying across
>run to the bed of my truck and grab the .38 i kept in a paint can
>unload in all directions
>throw my gun into the trees
>run
>>
I could never do meth, coke, heroin or even weed. Here's why.

>be me
>at my computer desk
>drinking pepsi from a can
>tilt head back to get last remaining droplets from can
>start coughing
>lung spasm
>cant breath
>making severe high frequency gasp for breath
>feelslikegoingtodieman/10

Worst experience ever.
>>
>>703214835
I can confirm that this is what happens when you are heavily involved in it. had numerous guns pulled on me, bikers shoving their fists through my windshield & a naked dude on meth & pcp chase me with a baseball bat
>>
>>703215848

Probably the scariest thing that happened was one guy I was buying from ripped off another guy I was dealing with. I was sort of mutual between the two but they got really pissed off at each other one day. I'm in car with Guy 1 who sorta ripped off Guy 2. Guy 2 pointed an automatic Mac 10 (basically an uzi) in the car and said he'd kill him right there. Everyone had been up for too long.

That's probably the closest I came to dying, he'd have killed me too for sure.
>>
>>703215717
The shadow people... Yeah, that was pretty interesting. Thought I saw these "people" in every shadow. It wasn't really scary at the time, but now that I think of it it was pretty fucked up.

I had read about them beforehand so it didn't surprise me at the time. Nothing special really.

>>703215784

Yeah. I'm usually pretty smart when it comes to drugs, but speed just took me by surprise. I did get enough water and food - I always prepare before I do drugs, so that wasn't a problem. But yeah, not going to do speed again. Way too easy to lose control on it.
>>
>>703216691

They move too fast to be real. That's how I convinced myself they weren't really there.
>>
Ate some pure shit with a spoon and my head fucking went. My friend sells the stuff in large amounts so it was rather uncut and I went home and ripped all of the labels off deoderants and shower gels, basically off any receptacle in my house. I stacked them up and read through them thinking that the MI7 (like the CIA of the UK) were trying to recruit me into an anti terrorist squad. I read one label of some Penicillin I had been prescribed by the doctor and it said the pills contained magnesium, so I immediately thought magnesium = metal therefore it was my secret earpiece. I also thought my ray bans were spy glasses and that I spoke to the MI7 through a plaster on my hand. Had to go to hospital to get the pills removed from my ears.
>>
>>703215693
Meth sex you never cum you dumb ass
>>
>>703216135

One time I popped a zit on my face and 1 1/2 hours later I was still popping zits.

I had no zits on my face.

I had done permanent damage to myself, in the right light I can still see marks from it almost 15 years later.
>>
File: grim ohhhhhhhh.jpg (37 KB, 318x364) Image search: [Google]
grim ohhhhhhhh.jpg
37 KB, 318x364
>>703216454
>last year
>go to pick up from my dealer with a friend
>knock door
>door opens with some guy ive never seen
>sticks handgun into my shoulder and pulls me in.
>friend is told to follow in behind me and shut the door.
>2 other armed men in the apartment ransacking it
>dealer is beaten to everloving fuck on the couch
>guys take our money, our dealers money and his stash
>Cable tie us three together and jet the fuck out.
>took us almost an hour to shimmy on our asses to the kitchen and cut the ties.

We got fucking lucky as far as im concerned.
>>
>>703216995

That's molly you fucking faggot, you've obviously never had meth sex, or you haven't been smoking the right shard.
>>
>>703216262
why didn't you sleep on day 4?
>>
>>703217035
mate. THIS HAPPENED TO ME. Except I was pulling ingrown beard hairs out on my face.. even though there were none there.
>>
>>703217058

>We got fucking lucky as far as im concerned.

Yep.
>>
>>703215780
Shit I'd rather have to get off meth cold turkey than xanax any day of the week. Meth is shit but the withdrawals arent that bad compared to benzo w/ds
>>
>doing a bunch of xanax one time
>wake up and i'm at the beach 2 hours from where i was before
>uhh okay
>some girl is passing me a meth pipe
>i put it in my mouth and she torches it, take a big hit of meth
>feel my soul actually lift out of my body and fly up into the air

and that's when i decided to never do meth one time ever again
>>
>>703216995
And that's what make it really cool.. you can be there for very long just fucking and enjoyging
>>
>>703217172

It's brutal man. I shudder every time I think of it.
>>
>>703217080
Or smoke at all you fucking loser. Fuck your meth faggot sex
>>
File: 380595.jpg (27 KB, 450x686) Image search: [Google]
380595.jpg
27 KB, 450x686
>>703216758
Until they start moving your things I almost believe they do if I keep going.

and they start waving at me from the side.

They are just reflections of our mindset and can very easily become threatening and aggressive.

Or playful assholes who like to fuck with you.
>>
>>703217098
Thats just not how meth works. Me and some friends killed off most of an 8 ball over the course of a night/morning and I didnt sleep for 5 days after despite not consuming any more meth after the first night. Couldnt eat til like the 4th day either
>>
>>703217314
So you transcended body and mind?
>>
>>703215301
>> xd
Faggot
>>
>>703216375
i forgot to add, the part that really put fear in my fucking soul.
when i saw him, he looked at me with a grin and pointed at me
he didnt physically say it but in my mind i heard "youre mine motherfucker"
>>
>>703217221

If I didn't go to a live in rehab I never would have quit meth. It took a solid year before I was ready to go in public without other people who could support me in not finding the shit.
>>
>>703217098
wasnt tired.
>>
>>703217314
Every time I did meth it started with a shit load of xanax and my ability to make good decisions going out the window. Most of the times I did heroin started that way to, until I started to really like it then I stopped needing to be on xanax to crave it
>>
>>703217398

>They are just reflections of our mindset

Yes, this absolutely. I highly agree with you. Being in the dark and paranoid will make you afraid.
>>
>>703213633
Went on a Crack binge.

Spent 110$ before I perfected the art.
Dropped another 500$, all this over the course of 3 days. Was wide awake the last 2 nights
>>
>>703215231
Did you get your creative juices flowing?
>>
>>703217465

It's amazing what you can find to occupy time in meth.

That's why heavy meth users will have a ton of unfinished projects around.

It's really just piles of bullshit but in their minds they're all pending projects.
>>
>>703217530
YEah getting off meth isnt fun but its all mental. Have you ever gone through cold turkey benzo withdrawals? Seizures and death are fairly common
>>
>>703217493
pretty much. similar feeling to when i did oxycontin the first time. with those two drugs out of everything, i never allowed myself to do them once more. because i knew i would become an addict.

>>703217598
that whole journey started with us robbing a drug dealer, hence why i had like a huge bottle of bars. lucky i didn't kill myself on them. fun times, those of youth.
>>
File: shotting speed.jpg (22 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
shotting speed.jpg
22 KB, 400x300
>>703217058
>We got fucking lucky as far as im concerned.

fuck yeah, had many similar situations.
>>
>>703217557
>Not having benzos on hand after meth
>just in case
>>
>>703217314
You sure that was meth dude?
>>
>>703213633
I actually did math once. don't do it, it was horrible
>>
File: Speed_freaks_pal_cover.jpg (102 KB, 390x394) Image search: [Google]
Speed_freaks_pal_cover.jpg
102 KB, 390x394
>>703217844
Benzos fuck me pretty hard, I just ride it out, and enjoy a fuck ton of Fresh OJ with ice and Small chocolate mints/gum.

feels good man.
>>
>>703217804
I started doing xanax in 9th grade and had lots of great times, then I found you could get extra strong analogues of all the common benzos from Europe online legally for cheap as hell and started ordering a monthly package and wasnt sober for about a year, that year ended with a binge of shooting coke molly and heroin and overdosing on heroin. Thankful as fuck for narcan and good friends that actually stick around and wait for an ambulance instead of leaving you to die. Been clean for a year next month fuck hard drugs but I do miss all the good times.
>>
>>703217791
Lmao true.
Strong stimulants make the shit you do, the shit you need to do.

Stims, it doesn't get any better than that really.
>>
>>703216765
I feel like we could be friends
>>
>>703218236
>>703217791
yep, started refitting the garage door with new bearings, Went to the kitchen to get degreaser fluid, Ended up fixing a cracked Dripping O ring.

Ended up not going back to the garage after I decided I needed to repaint the decking for the autumn weather that was inbound in a few weeks.

Never finished the garage door or the decking paint, finished the leak and this was all in the space of like 5 hours lol.
>>
>>703213633
when i first got into meth i started feeling like i had bug larvae burrowed in my skin. id spend hours trying to dig them out and the more i dug the more id think i found. had open wounds the size of a quarter on my face.
i realized this is a common thing among meth addicts so i forced myself to stop. but id have friends that would obsess over this shit. trails of blood running down their skin. wed be standing in line at mcdonalds and theyre furiously digging into their skin.
meth is a fucked up drug, ive seen functioning heroin addicts and alcoholics, never seen a functioning meth head
>>
>>703216765
I washed 5 grams of paste to purify it, 1 Bomb and half hour later, I saw some vid about a tracking sticker in your phone battery, ended up ripping it out and fucking the battery because I freaked for some reason.
>>
>>703218641
someone post the webm of malcom's dad fixing stuff
>>
>>703218964
plz
>>
>>703218641
Honestly wtf is this phenomenon. Like what causes this shit to happen. Dopamine high = you thinking you've accomplished stuff you haven't actually accomplished?
>>
>>703218671
Felt like flys were landing on me constantly, but it was mid summer and id gotten use to all the bugs so I ignored it mostly, otherwise id probably have scarred my legs/hands to fuck.
>>
>>703219039
having extra dopamine in your system means you are constantly experiencing the feeling of reward that is supposed to come with actually accomplishing a thing

it's part of why people get so heroic on drugs. they feel like they're just nonstop solving every problem coming their way.
>>
>>703219039
I just ended up seeing things and thinking hmm man, I should do that soon, eh ive got time to start now... go in for some water, notice something else.

I just have no focus on things I think need doing and end up half finishing them, then a week or so later going back to them.
>>
>>703218671
Did you also be more talkative with yourself like being at a supermarket and talking aloud to yourself? That's normal right?
>>
what is the difference between meth and a psychedelic drug?
>>
>>703219499
what is the difference between an orange and a concrete wall
>>
>>703219283
This gotta be it.

I literally felt super rewarded just doing nothing staring even at carpet..

Like I knew it had to do with the brains reward but I was in a trance and that's why drugs are dangerous.

Do something not so wise = dopamine released = brain thinks yeah... keep doing it.
>>
>>703213633
I don't use but i have a related story
>be me
>be married to wife for 4 years
>be a year and a half ago
>she starts using meth
>i finally wise up after a month of knowing about her addiction
>tell her to leave
>she throws herself against the wall and screaming
>neighbors call cops
>cops in california know she's high and most likely lying but their hands are tied, i get arrested for misdemeanor battery
>family court for several months
>finally get a drug test for her
>she tests OVER 48 times positive for meth and methamphetamine
>get sole legal and physical custody
>she doesn't shed a tear or even says a word when i show up for exchange of custody
>haven't heard from her since november
>may rolls around and get knock at door
>Who's there?
>Mr. Anon? This is Detective ******* and Detective ******* from the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. May we come inside?
what the fuck did she say i did now?
>i keep the door closed cause muh rights
>i'm calling my attorney. and what should i tell him is the purpose of your visit?
>calm down, sir. we're not here to arrest anyone. we're here because you are next of kin to Mrs. Anon
>open door cause 'next of kin' means something bad has happened
>tell lawyer on the phone they said 'next of kin'
>lawyer tells me to ask them if there is investigation
>ask detectives
>they say no
>lawyer tells me that they are there to tell me bad news and wishes me luck, then tells me to call him back if i need anything
>detectives sit down and proceed to tell me wife was found dead at drug house
>she had a lot of meth and paraphernalia on or near her
>fill them in on back story with family court documents
>they don't really need the info but they say it makes more sense now
>ask if i want autopsy
>say yes
>come to find she had the highest amount of meth in her system the coroner has ever seen
>coroner has been working riverside county since meth came here
>>
ive thought about trying this just to lose some weight
i really want to try and get put on some anti depressants or something before i try this
any experience
any other drugs/pills that helped you lose weight?
crack any good?
>>
>>703219405
Yeah its normal id imagine, Ive ended up having full blown monologues in third and fist person back to back in the shower with myself before.

P.s Getting a fullbody/headrush Peak just as the hot water starts to fall on you is fucking godly.
>>
>>703219283

You explained it really well.

Even a conversation can be extremely rewarding.
>>
>>703219770
and you married that and had a kid with it. speaks volumes about your judgment.

well, at least her genes survived to further pollute the world!
>>
>>703219785
most drugs are appetite killers. if thats your goal, and youd rather not go batshit insane, do heroin. youre never hungry when you do h
>>
>>703213633
here's a story

>hanging out in our shooting gallery (my apt)
>been up for who knows how long
>long time friend shows up fresh out of
>alcohol rehab who had never done speed
>we've already got a 1.75 liter bottle of
>vodka open & going around
>friend starts drinking & wants to try
>shooting up. us tweakers let him
>he seems to be enoying himself
>roommate shows up with liquid lsd
>we all puddle ourselves
>rehab friend starts losing it.
>we live in small apt complex
>and start getting paranoid
>decide we need to get dude out into
>nature where he can let go of it all
>driving across city towards mountains
>when dude starts kicking me in the back
>of the head while 2 others try to hold him down
>it becomes too much & I pull over near park
>dude jumps out and starts ripping
>off his clothes.
>dude runs naked down a creek
>we lose him & go home cuz paranoia
>try calling hospitals find he's not there
>read in paper that a crazed naked man
>was caught running up and down creek
>don't ever hear from the guy again
>until I find him on FB 20 yrs later
>he's been sober ever since then
>>
>>703219785
was an anon a few weeks back who said he was desperate to lose weight so he started taking amphetamines and going to boxing/martial arts lessons.

Lost alot of weigh then quit the meth and kept the training up if I remember right.
>>
>>703219964
i know i'm not the best judgement of character

>genes survived to further pollute the world!
it feels good to not be a darwin award candidate
>>
>>703220015
lol you guys fucking fixed his life, he'd probably be a statistic otherwise. good job
>>
>>703220002
>most drugs are appetite killers
does this apply to pills like xanax and stuff because tbh heroin scares the fuck out of me
just because its so addictive you know
>>
>>703219785
If you want to lose weight don't smoke meth just go to the doctor and get an Addy prescription
>>
>>703220087

You lose a ton of muscle mass on meth. It indiscriminately deteriorates you. It would be easier to get shredded starting from fat than from going the other way after a meth binge.
>>
>>703219918
The best part is when you feel high anxiety and feel the buzz at the same time, in fact the anxiety is so intense that you stay stood in the shower. It ain't for everyone though.
>>
>>703213633
Tried it. All I could think about for a week was need more. Lucky for me our source was dry. i never did it again. Fifteen years later two old friends dead from drug related health issues and one doing ten for distribution. Two thumbs down.
>>
>>703220325
im guessing thats why he said he kept up the boxing.
>>
>>703220346
I end up turning quick from cold to hot water and letting it sort of, "shake" me, cant really describe it.
>>
>>703220247
addys have a terrible comedown
and isnt it hard to get a prescription for that shit
like pretty specific testing w.e
>>
>>703220415

It's a good idea (besides the obvious), but one caveat I'd say to this is after you stop meth everything is way harder to do.

On meth, everything is effortless. And I mean effortless - you have more energy than you did after a sugar rush at 5 years old and it lasts for days. After you come down, and start to get back into a routine, everything is WAAAY harder to do. It kills motivation.
>>
>>703220203
nah, sorry i dont think that would apply to xannys
they just make you not give a shit about anything, so you might end up eating alot and not give a fuck, wake up the next morning with no recollection of it at all.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>703216679
>automatic Mac 10 (basically an uzi)
Triggered; those guns aren't interchangable
>>
>>703220015
>>703220178
No reply to a story has ever made me laugh as hard as reading these
>>
>>703220015
Love it hahahah
>>
>>703220363
Addy is cleaner than meth anyway.

Good stuff in moderation.
>>
>>703220803

Most people don't know what a mac10 is. A lot of people recognize the shape of an uzi. For all intents and purposes anywhere besides /k/, they're interchangeable.
>>
>>703220790
yeah fuck
well shit man thanks for the help anyway
think im gonna try to work something out w addys
>>
>>703215708
kek
> this
>>
>>703220757
Meth doesn't really give you anything for free. It uses what's available. Puts you into overdrive. Releasing shit loads of dopamine, noradrenaline, serotonin, exhausting the shit out of your body to get you through the artificially induced fight or flight response. Once the drug has worn off or you simply are exhausted you must recover from this state through rest.
>>
>>703220203
Pretty much all pills will kill your appetite. It might make you crave sugar, but you'll just slowly rot your teeth. They're all as addictive as you let them be. If you are more attracted to heroin, it is more likely you will become addicted. It isn't the substance, it's your baseline.
>>
>>703220993
If they don't know, they should Shoot the Mac-10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAV0gZ8Idb0
>>
Boys, you're all doing it wrong. Instead of reducing your pseudo, oxidise it.

Getting fried off cat is way better.
>>
>>703220363
95% of my meth "friends" progressed to heroin
I tried it but could see why anyone would want
to spend $20 to puke, fall asleep with cigarettes in hand & burn your house down when I could be productive for for 2 days on the same amount of money. of those 95% about 20% went straight & sober. the other 75% are either dead or really nasty homeless people
>>
>>703221193

>Hurr if they don't know they should educate themselves so they can get on my level, how dare people not know one submachine gun from another...

God you're a fucking idiot. I stopped doing meth to get away from faggots like you.
>>
>>703221335
>God you're a fucking idiot.
I'm not even him but he made a reference to the video he posted. You missed the joke completely, you fucking dunce.
>>
OP here
whats the come down like? ive came down from flats before, any similarities ?
>>
>>703221402
Pretty much an intense sugar crash. Crashes are usually the same. Tiredness, hunger, sickness, dehydration, irritability.
>>
>>703221402
you just go to sleep for a few days
>>
File: 400px-TrueLiesMAC-10.jpg (13 KB, 400x274) Image search: [Google]
400px-TrueLiesMAC-10.jpg
13 KB, 400x274
>>703220993
Mac 10
>>
File: Replica_Uzi.jpg (489 KB, 3599x2151) Image search: [Google]
Replica_Uzi.jpg
489 KB, 3599x2151
>>703220993
Uzi. Now stop it.
>>
>>703221397

I know :(

I've been a mess ever since I stopped smoking meth.
>>
>>703221708
>>703221760
>>>/k/
>>>/pol/
>>
>>703221760
>>703221708

>>>/k/

Off with you
>>
>>703213633
Up 3 day, saw some shit that wasn't there. Smoked a lot of cigarettes to keep it going. Fell asleep. Woke up hungry as fuck after sleeping 16 hours or so.
>>
>>703221852
>>703221850

kek
>>
>>703221622
and waking up after not eating for how ever long must feel the worst id imagine >>703221639
>>
Used to take about 2500mg of instant release Adderall over the course of maybe 2 weeks.
Jerking off for 6 hours and not finishing was pretty common.
Around the 3rd day of being up I would see stuff in the corners of my vision darting around. Always felt like bugs were landing on me and shit.
Overall I really enjoyed my time on it.
>>
>>703222100
>Overall I really enjoyed my time on it.
fucking underage b& always wasting their highs.
>>
>>703221898
3 days of sleep is very extreme. Expect 12-24 hours of sleep.
>>
The best thing that happened was it made me retarded so I decided to quit.
>>
File: 1455987142536.jpg (96 KB, 422x750) Image search: [Google]
1455987142536.jpg
96 KB, 422x750
>>703213633
Never tried meth.
But I went to the Medical Marijuaan Dispensary today.
I got my Medical Card in Early May.
I have spent $8,360 on weed since then.
I like to have shit when I heard the number
>>
>>703219770
I'm sorry anon, I hope things are better for you now.
>>
>>703222454
what state
think i could get a card in TN?
>>
>>703222687
You guys still have dry counties in TN, so no.
>>
File: 1447795231311.gif (667 KB, 500x263) Image search: [Google]
1447795231311.gif
667 KB, 500x263
>>703222687
I live outside Boston,MA near ATG Dispensary in Salem,MA
>>
My mom was a meth addict. Shit sucked. She didn't go to work for months, we got kicked out of a couple places.... hell, she wasn't paying attention and the cat got high once
>>
>>703215202
Kek im sure you do ;3
>>
>>703222748
You guys can have it, but it doesn't sound worth it to jump through all the hoops just to get .9% thc.
>>
File: 1450996933567.png (311 KB, 480x528) Image search: [Google]
1450996933567.png
311 KB, 480x528
>>703222858
www.atgma.org

I picked up 2 Marion Berry Kush OpenVape cartridges and an 1/8 of Gorilla Glue flower for about 170$
>>
>>703222748
true
>>703222858
i think there's one here a couple cities over
i imagine it would be a pain in the ass to even get prescribed medical cannabis
>>
>>703215599
I dont think you understand the difference between meth and xanies
>>
>Day 16 no sleep
>Everything looked like real early CGI
>Think that episode from old Simpsons when it goes into shitty 3D
>Driving along back street at night time after reloading
>Go almost blind, have no peripheral vision
>Road turns purple
>Feel like my head and chest are expanding like I'm on acid
>Keep thinking, "Fuck, keep it cool. Don't want the passengers to realise I'm losing my shit."
>Feel a bump, I just hit something big
>Ohfuck.png
>I'm still mostly blind, accelerate to get away so they don't get my number plates
>"Dude you just fucked that cat up"
>Oh thank god

Proceeded to stay up another 12 days. 28 days up is my all time record, and you'd better fucking believe I'm proud of it.
>>
File: 1455987031376.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1455987031376.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>703223163
They just opened one in DownTown Crossing in Boston I wanna goto one day.
>>
>>703223009
say what you will man
my uncle has some of that medical stuff and it was probably better than 90% of the shit ive gotten around here
>>
>>703222858
>>703223329
im in tennessee
sounds cool though
>>
>>703223274
Must be rich. How'd you afford the habit?
>>
>>703213633
No meth
My longest coke binge was from a friday afternoon till sunday about 23:00. Did over 15 grams of freebase
>never go back
>>
>>703223599
I invest in commodities.
>>
>>703223723
You mean you're a damn thief
>>
File: 1470402275088.jpg (30 KB, 306x423) Image search: [Google]
1470402275088.jpg
30 KB, 306x423
>>703223009
Before I got my card...getting weed was not hard. mexican brick-weed (4-5 on the scale) was going for 20 ans 1/8 and 35$ a 1/4.
Top shelf was 45$ and 1/8 and 80$ a 1/4
I pay a bit more at teh dispensary. But the weed is FUCKTONS better then even the best shit I was getting on the streets
>>
>>703223599
>28 days
bullshit you'd die of exhaustion/heart failure.
>>
>>703223785
Booting half a ball a day minimum in Aus you'd have to have Nocturne's blessing to steal enough.
>>
>>703223271
xanax addiction is worse. Meth isn't physically addictive its all mental
>>
can h make the comedown easy?
>>
>>703223863
Try it buddy, you'll be surprised. Just stay on a keto diet and drink water.
>>
>>703223599
begging & stealing /b/ro
>>
Any similarities between acid and meth? Never tired meth before but I drop acid sometimes. More energy and less visuals?
>>
>>703223274
Calling bullshit. Sleep is automatic after a while. Like uncontrollable.
>>
>>703224273
Yes. I prefer coke but you can shoot coke for days til you start to lose your mind or run out of money then switch to h to mellow out for a few days and so on. Speedballs are fucking great too you get the coke rush but no comedown it just fades into a beautiful h high
>>
>>703224536
No. No similarities lol meth you feel unstoppable and confident you feel really fucking good in your body and motivated til the comedown at least which can last for days. LSD is kind of the exact opposite pure introspection whereas meth you feel like you could do no wrong
>>
>>703223808
I live in NJ and have a medical card (seven brain/spine surgeries with no relief). While it is more expensive to buy through the dispensary at least I know that I am not getting screwed with stems/seeds and know exactly what I am getting.
>>
>>703224970
What is the body high like?
>>
>>703224273
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1X2b0kq9EE&feature=share
>>
>>703225377
Can be anything from a burning jumbled mess.

Or a vibrating tingling flush feeling constantly or fading in and out, only way I can sum it up, dosent do it justice though.
>>
>>703215708
>questioning someone else's intelligence when you've shot up drugs numerous times in your life

yeah mate HES that stupid
>>
>>703225377
Tingly and strong. Have you ever had adderall similar but much more intense. Like >>703225640
said, words really don't do it justice
>>
>>703225377
Adrenergic. Pure. Overwhelming. Overpowering. Legit.
>>
>>703224615
This. 28 days is literally impossible because after day like 13 you get hypermatabolism and that's basically the end there.
>>
>>703226020
This. If 3-7 days isn't enough for you to fight/flight. (what is assumes you are trying to do) Your body basically says fuck it, and gives up.
>>
File: t0XHtgJ.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
t0XHtgJ.gif
2 MB, 240x180
>>703218964
>>703219038
>>703219039
Malcolms dad fixing stuff.
>>
>>703225752
I have had addy before so I think I have an idea of what the sensation is like. Is meth worth using over addy? Meth more for recreational use vs addy?
>>
did it once almost died . fuck meth
>>
How accurate is the hole digging scene in Breaking Bad?
>>
>>703227269
semi accurate.
>>
>>703226733
Adderalls good if you have a life and need to get shit done. Meth is good if youre degenerate and dont care about the stigma around it. Amazing fucking drug had a lot of fun with it when I was a degenerate druggy but adderalls a lot more socially accepted.
>>
>>703219964
>on't use but i have a related story
>>be me
>>be married to wife for 4 years
>>be a year and a half ago
>>she starts using meth
>>i finally wise up after a month of knowing about her addiction
>>tell her to leave
>>she throws herself against the wall and screaming
>>neighbors call cops
>>cops in california know she's high and most likely lying but their hands are tied, i get arrested for misdemeanor battery
>>family court for several months
>>finally get a drug test for her
>>she tests OVER 48 times positive for meth and methamphetamine
>>get sole legal and physical custody
>>she doesn't shed a tear or even says a word when i show up for exchange of custody
>>haven't heard from her since november
>>may rolls around and get knock at door
>>Who's there?
>>Mr. Anon? This is Detective ******* and Detective ******* from the Riverside County Sheriff's Department. May we come inside?
>what the fuck did she say i did now?
>>i keep the door closed cause muh rights
>>i'm calling my attorney. and what should i tell him is the purpose of your visit?
>>calm down, sir. we're not here to arrest anyone. we're here because you are next of kin to Mrs. Anon
>>open door cause 'next of kin' means something bad has happened
>>tell lawyer on the phone they said 'next of kin'
>>lawyer tells me to ask them if there is investigation
>>ask detectives
>>they say no
>>lawyer tells me that they are there to tell me bad news and wishes me luck, then tells me to call him back if i need anything
>>detectives sit down and proceed to tell me wife was found dead at drug house
>>she had a lot of meth and paraphernalia on or near her
>>fill them in on back story with family court documents
>>they don't really need the info but they say it makes more sense now
>>ask if i want autopsy
>>say yes
>>come to find she had the highest amount of meth in her system the coroner has ever seen
>>703219770
You guys should probably note that she became a meth addict while with anon...
>>
>>703214126
Dayum fool, I ran 6 days once while I was handing it and didn't quite know anything by day 4. Can't imagine what bullshit you were putting up with but I'm pretty sure I had a couple .gov agencies swarming my shack with ninjas towards the end.

When the shadow critters start becoming real during the day to the point you're yakking with them it's time to put the points away.
>>
>>703215693
I hanged a couple doses of good stuff that literally made me empty my balls into my pants right after the cough. And all I wanted to do the rest of the time was jizz. But agree, limp tweaker dick does shrink badly.
Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 15

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.