Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

non-american fag here, I hate Hillary, her victory would mean

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 69
File: 14u9vs.jpg (349 KB, 1440x960) Image search: [Google]
14u9vs.jpg
349 KB, 1440x960
non-american fag here, I hate Hillary, her victory would mean more power to SJW, feminists and the anti-west agenda, is all hope lost by now? can Trump still win?
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 800x576
I'd throw him a rope but his tiny little Chucky hands wouldn't be able to grab onto it
>>
Yes. Anyone who tells you, "It's over. Trump has no chance," is trying to get people not to vote. As the primaries showed, anything can happen.
>>
>>703204404
The choice is not easy for Americans. At one side you have the whole SJW army. At the other, there is a fake haired cuck. Isnt it more or less the same?
>>
Nope. She is a serial killer. He isn't.
>>
They both need to be lynched
>>
>>703204755
under
a
t
e
d
Don't matter who wins feminist Nazis will still run wild
>brother
>>
Trump is a butt-head
>>
File: Dump.jpg (269 KB, 2000x1340) Image search: [Google]
Dump.jpg
269 KB, 2000x1340
>>703204404
He never had a chance. He's a failure at everything else he's ever done...why did he think he could be Prisident?

Hopefully he goes to prison for this university fraud shit. I'd pay up to $37.50 for an audio recording of his pathetic prison rape screams.
>>
Trump is winning, faggot
>>
>>703205316
thank you for Correcting the Record
>>
>>703205397
Says the polls? You mean those things that said Britain would remain in the EU?
>>
File: 1473006163610.png (201 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
1473006163610.png
201 KB, 780x800
>>703205316
>for the university fraud
Trump only licensed them to use his name, he didn't run the thing.

That's like saying
A muslim kills everyone is the name of Islam so we blame all of islam instead of just the shooter.

What are you? Trump-phobic?

Bigot.

Also
>failed at everything
>lol he had to declare bankruptcy on 7 businesses
>I'll just ignore the over 300 sucessfull ones

>small loan of a million dollars
>I mean why would we someone so used to working with billions and trillions of dollars in charge of our massive debt problem?
>>
>>703204768
> calling trump a cuck
Learn what the insult means before you use it, champ.
>>
File: Ass_Rape.jpg (165 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Ass_Rape.jpg
165 KB, 1000x750
>Trump
>pathetic prison rape screams.

I'd buy that album.
>>
>>703204404
its probably about 40 trump - 60 clinton only due to how shitty our elections are in the states. Both are terrible and really shows that voting doesnt matter.
>>
>>703204404

A head of brocolli would be better than either of those twats.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1466139278830-2.jpg (148 KB, 800x498) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1466139278830-2.jpg
148 KB, 800x498
Post yfw Trump wins and all the Liberal tears are shed.
>>
>>703205316
>failure at everything

>Has money
>good looking family
>gets media Coverage up the ass
>Everyone is talking about him regardless of their view of him

Sounds like he is pretty successful to me.
>>
>>703206681
If thats why you would vote for trump, you are doing so in vain. Everyone loses if either wins. Liberal or Conservative.
>>
>>703206891
And you just pulled that outta your ass?
Pray tell why, Bloke.
>>
File: top kek.gif (3 MB, 294x238) Image search: [Google]
top kek.gif
3 MB, 294x238
>>703206681
>>
>>703206050

Way to not follow the trumpU case at all genius. He acted like someone who just gave his name, but contractually agreed to provide services (hand picked instructors, personal appearances, etc..) which were promised the students who paid to enroll. Your complete inability to understand how simile works is breathtaking. You legitimately think that a person who signs million dollar deals with a business has no responsibility to that business to hold up their part of the deal? This is the same thing as a billion people being responsible for the actions of one person? That is what your sad excuse for a brain calls an apt comparison?

Also, the US economy doesn't function like a business does for the same reason a kitchen doesn't function like a sandwich does. It's called a category error in logic, and you should consider getting about 3 or 4 times smarter than you are before attempting to have an opinion on the world.

That said, Hillary is still worse.
>>
>>703204404
I notice that a lot of the SJW's from outside the US are staring at us the way a hungry vulture stares at a wolf. It hopes the wolf will get injured or sick so that it can peck at the wolfs corpse. This is whythey want Hillary to win, to weaken us.
Clinton will bring about a fascist state. With Trump, we get a businessman. He has failed in the past, but what businessman has not? He has always ALWAYS come out in top and his business comes with him.
>>
>>703207051
Both have history lows approval ratings. Both are know for fucking people over. Hillary with her email and Trump with his fake university and up coming rape case.
>>
>>703206878
His companies are 650 million in debt. I have more money than him because I have no debt. Ppl like >>703206050 will let him slime by by saying: "his companies are incorporated so it's not his debt!" It's just another way to sleaze by and never be responsible for anything that you ever do. Both he and Hillary are worthless pieces of shit.
>>
best chance for Trump to win if there was another massive Islamic terrorist attack from immigrants
>>
>>703207201
>rape case
>Hillary
Google that, dummy
>>
>>703204404
I work at FOX News. While it's not impossible for Trump to win, it's extremely unlikely because of the electoral college. Trump would absolutely need to win Pennsylvania and flip either Wisconsin and Michigan, but he won't because his campaign team is all kinds of retarded.

Hope that was a measured, helpful response.
>>
>>703207194

"I notice"

From what vantage point do you notice this? Are you walking around the rest of the world with your eyes open? Are you basing this on, I don't know, opinion pages in foreign papers?

Where, pray tell, did you "notice" the cumulative inner thoughts of these foreign SJWs?

Because you honestly sound like a paranoid schitzo here.
>>
File: The_Grand_Wazzock.webm (471 KB, 346x312) Image search: [Google]
The_Grand_Wazzock.webm
471 KB, 346x312
>>
>>703207514
Its Trumps rape case.

http://www.alternet.org/election-2016/third-woman-alleges-she-was-sexually-assaulted-donald-trump

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/21/trump-rape-accusers-turn-on-each-other.html

http://www.snopes.com/2016/09/06/pretrial-conference-for-donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-delayed/

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/09/donald-trump-scandals/474726/
>>
File: hillary da prez.jpg (74 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
hillary da prez.jpg
74 KB, 620x387
>>703207646
>measured, helpful
What happened to "fair and balanced"?
>>
Hillary is a shit sandwich, but Trump is a global-instability-and-militarism-for-a-decade sandwich. That is if he keeps his campaign promises, which I highly doubt.
But ultimately I want the American empire to crash and burn even at the cost of a large-scale military showdown so please vote Trump, withdraw from the WTO, enact tariff barriers, whatever you like.
>>
File: trump_1998.jpg (60 KB, 640x477) Image search: [Google]
trump_1998.jpg
60 KB, 640x477
>>703207194
>the way a hungry vulture stares at a wolf
>>
>>703207878
...you're right, how did i miss that joke
>>
>>703207840
It's baseless slander. Epstein and Bill Clinton were real pedophiles, that's also where Bill got his AIDS from.
>>
>>703207514

You mean to say that Hillary defending a rapist in court which she was legally required to do according to her job is the same thing as Trump fucking a 13 year old he met through his convicted child-fucker friend Jeffrey Epstein?
>>
>>703208046
http://heavy.com/news/2016/09/donald-trump-child-rape-sex-assault-federal-lawsuit-next-court-date-october-14-new-york-victim-judge/

"Initial Conference set for 10/14/2016 at 10:00 AM before Judge Ronnie Abrams."

Innocent until proven guilty I know but thats not slander if its a court case.
>>
>>703204755

This is true. Hillary has spent on a 5-1 scale to get her name into everyone's heads, yet the race is near a dead heat. It was the same thing as when everyone said the UK would never leaver the EU.
>>
>>703207649
look around you. How many SJWs are there? How many Youtube videos from Europeans are there about how terrible the US. You sound like one lf them.
>>
>>703208181
It's going to slide back into hillary's favor after the debates.

Something drastic needs to happen to actually give Trump a decent shot at winning.
>>
>>703208181
but it's not a dead heat. she's cranking him in most battleground state polls. even if you're going by the RCP average, clinton leads trump by a wider margin than obama did romney in 2012. and... the debate approacheth.
>>
>>703208306
you're absolutely right. i predict trump will bail on debates 2 and 3, and that's the deathstroke.
>>
File: career_plans.jpg (47 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
career_plans.jpg
47 KB, 400x400
>>703208046
So now paedophilia causes AIDS *and* The Donald was never on the Epstein Express?

Please limit yourself to one indefensible allegation per post.
>>
>>703207927
How would Trump be all that but Hillary would not? She was the one who failed spectacularly at stabilizing the middle east. In fact while she was secretary of state, the middle east got as volatile as ever. Libya was completely destabilized. Literally ISIS formed and gained massive ground under her watch.

Trump is an isolationist, he wants to rebuild America from the inside. He may be in favor of authoritarianism, but only to accelerate positive change, meaning deport illegals and strengthen police to crack down on drug dealers. I don't think he'd ever go full martial law on regular citizens. Why would he? He's a New Yorker, they're as liberal as they get. He doesn't have any beef with anyone unless they act like assholes. He even allowed this tranny faggot to use the women's bathroom in his Trump Tower. He's not a typical war-mongering Republican bible thumper, and thankfully many people see this. He scored record numbers of voters during the Republican primaries, even many Democrats switched just because of him.
>>
>>703208306
He needs to stop with the insult politics, learn to actually generate and discuss policy in a meaninful way and engage maturely with the electorate to actually thrive in debates and the election.
Don't hold your breath.
>>
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/mexico-senator-proposes-taking-back-land-from-the-us-if-donald-trump-becomes-president-a7228596.html?cmpid=facebook-post
>>
Trump won months ago.
The debates will bectailored towards Killary, but she will still get BTFO by logic and MSM will continue calling Trump a bigot, sexist, etc.
She and the MSM are both owned by Soros.
>>
>>703208413
If all of Hollywood runs a train on child sex slaves, there's bound to be some infections. It's the fact that so many disgusting sexual perverts fucked the same holes, not the fact that this hole belonged to a minor.
>>
>>703208306

I do find this the likely outcome, pending the next wikileaks release, and how damaging it will be to her campaign. I can't stand Hillary, but Trump constantly puts his foot in his mouth. It's one big shit sandwich.
>>
>>703208046

I don't doubt that Billy was diddling kids along with Epstein but give me a break. You are telling me that all those private jet trips Trump and Epstein took, all the months spent together at Mar a logo, and corrobarating evidence from an employee of Epstein's from the time is "baseless"?

What is your solid evidence that Bill has aids if this is baseless?
>>
>>703208181

Maybe if you voted directly for President instead for an electoral college the race might be close, but in context of how the US election process actually works Trump has a very very slim chance at best. Nate Silver has it at about 70/30 for Hillary right now.
>>
>>703208662
>solid evidence
And you are CTRing that Trump raped a 13 year old girl thru networking with a friend of the Clintons. I'm glad you Shilltards are grasping at straws so late in the game
>>
>>703208554

Care to make an extremely large wager on that with me?
>>
File: TrumpStrokingBill.gif (74 KB, 560x303) Image search: [Google]
TrumpStrokingBill.gif
74 KB, 560x303
>>
File: hillary-2016.jpg (22 KB, 590x561) Image search: [Google]
hillary-2016.jpg
22 KB, 590x561
>>703208604
Thank you, Dr Anon! I understand epidemiology so much better because of your kind help.
>>
>>703209005
>"Shilltard"
jesus mate, who's racist grandpa are you
>>
>>703206681
>>
>>703208485
A sudden US withdrawal means an arms race in the South China Sea. Abe is already trying to change the pacifist constitution of Japan to counter increasing assertiveness from China and potential withdrawal of US interest in the area.
Rebuilding America from the inside in his authoritarian manner is likely to be ineffectual, as the actual economic issues in post-industrial societies (that are the main source of white lower middle class and upper working class discontent that powers Trump) cannot be solved by a curb on drug dealers or deporting illegal immigrants. Restricting free trade might be popular but it is also immensely damaging to the national economy that profits the most from it, that is the US. The Bretton-Woods system that is the source of it was designed by Americans, and not for altruistic reasons.
>>
>>703208324

True, but I want to await the Wikileaks next release, and see what comes of it. Before the Brexit vote the remain party was given an 87% chance of winning. I believe it's the same people, as here that were unwilling to levy their preference due to fear of judgement that caused the poll upset.(That "Silent Majority"). I live up here in a blue state, and have only met one person so far in support of Hillary. The majority of my democratic acquaintances have jumped to the Gary Johnson campaign (Also 4 for Stein). Two have switched to the Trump campaign.
>>
>>703209005
So the Clintons made Trump rape a 13yr old? Kek the irony that you would clam the other post is a straw man when this is clearly grasping at nothing
>>
>>703209005

Hey not-smart-man, I literally said that I am not trying to claim that Billy Clintz wasn't probably fucking kids too, despite no actual evidence to suggest that. I am not saying a single positive thing about the Clintons and will not be doing so. I am just saying that there is a solid BASE to the accusation that trump fucked this kid, and therefore it is not BASELESS like the claim that Bill got aids from fucking kids (which could be true, who knows? But it's not like you have any evidence)
>>
>>703209204
>mate
No mates here, Yahoo Serious
>>
>>703204404
Keep hoping, but Hillary has moved way out in front in the newest polling data, with a commanding double-digit lead over Trump in all of the key swing states.

Hilary's win is inevitable and Trump simply doesn't have what it takes to beat a polished politician like Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>703208909

It is definitely a fucked up system. Especially in those states where the Electorates can vote for whom ever they wish, regardless of the popular opinion of their people.
>>
File: hillary 1470001039726.png (481 KB, 601x468) Image search: [Google]
hillary 1470001039726.png
481 KB, 601x468
>>703208306
Both of them want to avoid debates. $Hillary because she's incontinent below, Mein Drumpf because he's incontinent above.
>>
>>703209316
as someone who works at FOX, i can pretty much guarantee that wikileaks is out of bombshells; even the DNC stuff only confirmed what everyone on earth knew -- that an independent who caucuses with democrats wasn't the darling of the party. there is an issue with the "silent majority" logic, even though it sometimes correlates with what ends up happening: people generally aren't afraid to anonymously reveal their voting preference to pollsters, especially pollsters that lean/skew right already (LA Times, Emerson, etc). I have actual money riding on the debates... it's less about what Wikileads puts out and more about whether Trump agrees to do all three after getting destroyed in the first one. And again: even if there was a groundswell of support for Trump, it wouldn't help him steal MI or WI or get him over the top in PA. Interesting nonetheless.
>>
she stole silverware and furniture from the white house when her and bill left. Shes a thief.
>>
File: 1472991870705-pol.png (358 KB, 500x627) Image search: [Google]
1472991870705-pol.png
358 KB, 500x627
>>703205316
>Hating Trump this much
>Reflecting your own inadequacies on another person
>Being this butthurt over your own failures

Lemme guess, you're gonna vote Hillary so you can "do your part to stop Trump." Limp wrist faggot.
>>
>>703209005

If you assume anyone making a rational argument must be supporting Hillary it kind of reflects poorly on your opinion of Trump supporters if you think about it.
>>
>>703209316
My understanding is, is that there will be an "October surprise" in store for Trump this time. This will be all it takes to setup a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>703209727

Indeed. It will be fun to watch play out. I'm still in disbelief that these were the contenders put forward. It makes you want to drink.
>>
>>703209392
>somebody claimed rape
>somebody else agrees
SOLID BASE EVERYONE

It's not like the Clintons would pay people to make false statements. It's not like people are regularly lying for their own benefit.

Unless there is solid proof, that means DNA evidence that Trump's something went into the """rape victim"""s somehole, there is no case. It's a baseless accusation that anyone could make, especially 20 years after (because she suddenly realized she was raped after 20 years!).

And the timing is peculiar, isn't it? Now that he's running for president, as a Clinton, this nobody whore comes up and pretends she was raped by him 20 years ago. It's absolutely ridiculous and there is no solid case. It's only hearsay and accusations from people who are likely liars, considering all circumstances.
>>
>>703207188
Wow, just wow. The US economy doesn't function like a business does..... Seriously? Take a macro and micro economics class. They are extremely similar. This is coming from someone with a masters in Economics here. They all function on free market concepts and in fact share similar formulas and theory.
>>
>>703209914

The word you are looking for is 'projecting'

Also, did you figure out that dude is voting for Hillary all on your own? Pretty impressive...
>>
>>703209955

I haven't heard that yet. I had heard that documents were to released on Trump, but Assange had mentioned that the majority of the information included in the documents was already public knowledge that could be obtained from simple google searches.
>>
>>703209955
i don't know if there'll be an october surprise in the traditional sense. we know a lot about trump already, and that's the stuff that's going to matter: the specious rape case and the trump university case will go to trial soon, and those will be hammered on. he's got to be the only major party candidate involved in a massive fraud lawsuit during his campaign.
>>
File: 1472909535440-pol.jpg (87 KB, 600x782) Image search: [Google]
1472909535440-pol.jpg
87 KB, 600x782
>>703207322
No if anything that would ensure a Hillary victory because the #NotAllMuslims crowd wouldn't be able to vote her in fast enough.

Remember, if you kill your enemies, they win.
>>
>>703209327
>Epstein, a disgraced investment banker, has previously been accused of running a “sexual abuse ring” involving underage girls provided to high-powered clients, including businessmen and politicians, according to The Guardian. Epstein was a friend of President Bill Clinton, whose wife, Hillary Clinton, is running for the Democratic presidential nomination
Do you even read the links you shills are posting?
>>
>>703209727
As someone who does not work for Faux, I expect that Assange still has a few arrows in his quiver. He seems to enjoy melodramatic timing in the release of his leaks.
>>
>>703207514
soooo hillary raped a guy?
>>
>>703210016
imo the republicans had a lot of candidates who would be beating clinton right now. consensus where i work is that Kasich, Bush and Rubio would all be in the lead. weird to think about.
>>
>>703210016
The state of the greatest democracy on Earth, ladies and gentlemen, a competition of who is the least unpopular between a corrupt politician and a reality tv-star.
For once we Europeans get to be glad that there is an ocean between us.
>>
File: 1470552334026-pol.jpg (91 KB, 650x406) Image search: [Google]
1470552334026-pol.jpg
91 KB, 650x406
>>703208120
>Bill Clinton was also on the flight logs for Epsteins plane 'The Lolita Express.' So I'm pretty sure the whole lot of them are kid diddling perverts. Praise Baphomet.
>>
>>703210241
>the specious rape case and the trump university case
ORLY?
>>
>>703210336
hey may, but it's very possible that the best he had was the DNC material, and that wasn't even a very spicy meatball. the problem is that most shadowy government figures don't do their evil planning over government email accounts, not even Clinton.
>>
>>703204404
>non-american fag here

nobody cares Brexit fag

nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody nobody
>>
>>703210579
assange isn't dumping anything on trump. he hates clinton for some pretty petty reasons, including but not limited to being blacklisted by her state department for alleged rape.
>>
>>703207514
Why do conspiracy fags always want everyone to "Google" their shit for them?
>>
>>703207646
>I work at FOX News.
have you ever fapped to any of the on-air personalities there WHILE at work?
>>
>>703210791
nah man. there's some pretty hefty precedent for not doing that right now.
>>
>>703210133

That would all be true if the world worked according to your feelings but it doesn't. You don't need DNA evidence to make a rape case, that you happen to believe that doesn't make it true.

Also, oh master of the subtlety of language, I was responding to someone saying the claims are baseless. I don't have to effectively prove Trump guilty (or indeed to even believe Trump is guilty) to establish that there exists a base for the claim.

I know you aren't a lawyer (and I mean I know for a fact you aren't) but you might find that an intuition about the timing being peculiar doesn't really apply in a criminal case the same way that sworn testimony does. So when it comes to reality, as opposed to your feelings, someone claiming rape and another person agreeing is actually what our society considers a solid base for accusation, same as if someone claims they were robbed by a specific person and another person agrees. It's literally how the justice system works.

Turns out that what rando anon feels is ridiculous, or who are "likely liars" factors in very little.
>>
>>703208120
read the details of Hillary defending the child rapist. she made the ethical decision to defend him because it advanced her career. however she knew he was guilty and put aside all her morality for the sake of advancing herself. she accused the child of having fantasies about sex with an adult man trying to destroy the girl's credibility. it's in the court records you can find online. dig into what really happened instead of parroting the official dismissal that she was just doing her job. she had choices and chose Hillary's career over a raped child. the perp got just 8 months thanks to Hillary.
>>
File: hillary and kaine.png (775 KB, 805x643) Image search: [Google]
hillary and kaine.png
775 KB, 805x643
>>703210581
Yes, we have yet to see what's in all those clintonemail.com messages. There have been enough intimations to make me think we will soon get to see.
>>
>>703211061
funny how no one cares about this except butthurt Trumpfags
>>
>>703210438

Agreed. What the hell happened?
>>
>>703211197
>snuke up the snizz detected
>>
>>703211061
Trump just needs Hillary to defend him at his rape trial.
>>
>>703209014
If you wanna go into extreme debt, yea.
>>
>>703211152
what i want to see is someone hacking reince priebus' email to see how many times he's written to his wife about the sweet relief of death.
>>
>>703211276
>Bush in the lead

Not in a million years would that ever happen. Rubio absolutely, Kasich, probably, but Bush... oh hell naw.
>>
>>703211276
easy. kasich, bush and rubio offered substantive, conservative answers to serious problems, whereas trump just seized on post-tea party ire and went full bore into appealing to rednecks and dipshits. seriously.
>>
>>703210460

Hence my drinking. Lol.
>>
>>703211494
i think you're underestimating the naivety of the average voter
>>
>>703210935

Kek!
>>
>>703211494
i think so. bush is squeaky clean and very competent, just not very grabby. but if you put him in there and gave him, say, kasich as a running mate, who emanates likability? he'd be on top by .5 in the average. that's just imho tho
>>
>>703211555
Hence the reason that we're in the position that we're presently in....
>>
>>703204404

i wish hilary would take a rocket ride to the moon and just stay there, she is one of the worst people on the planet

trump sucks but hilary takes evil to a whole new level, even the devil is jealous of her
>>
>>703211633
it also doesn't help that the system is fucked and goes to the highest bidder. shadow government runs this country
>>
>>703211512

Depressing scenario; not that either candidate is really going to pull us out of the shit. The more things change, the more they stay the same.
>>
>>703209630
Doubtful. Hillary performs at her best in debates. Way better than the in-between time when she can be skewered by the media for her record and controversies. But when she's on a stage and answering questions the politician is in full swing.

It's going to look even better when contrasted by Trump who utterly fails to stay on message and actually address policy questions. It got him through the primary but it's not enough to get through a general election.
>>
>>703211727
yeah doing good stuff:

"evil"

faggot
>>
>>703209630
Trump is the only one pussing out on the debates, so no.
>>
>>703211774
(Are you our Faux News guy?)
>>
>>703211061

I have read the details, and in doing so I encountered the parts where she was asked by Mahlon Gibson the county prosecuter to defend him, and then asked to be removed from the case which the judge refused.

I would be happy to read any actual links you care to send that say differently. I personally do not like, trust, or support Hillary. I just think there is plenty of legitimate criticism of her and no need to invent issues. She has a legal responsibility to provide her best defense as a public defender, and if you talk to people who have done that job you will find everyone has stories about defendants they got off who were guilty. Hillary has done actual unthinkable evil in this world, which has resulted in probably millions of rapes and hundreds of thousands of deaths. I will hold her accountable for that, but not for doing a difficult job the way it unforetunately must be done.
>>
>>703211888
make a large wager on him only doing debate #1. trust, fam
>>
>>703211918
More Breitshart than Faux
>>
>>703211918
kek no, not that anon.
>>
>>703211348

If Hillary wins, you cut your balls off on cam, I will domthe same if Trump wins, deal?
>>
>>703211918
faux guy here. you're not controlled by a shadow government.

or are you?
>>
>>703212021
Not even debate #1. Trump will find a childish reason to puss out of even it.
>>
>>703207840
Obviously these are all credible sources.
>>
>>703212179
nah. i'm quite sure he's committed to #1, even though he's not studying at all. his people are trying to convince him that it's not at all like the primary debates, and he's not listening
>>
>>703207252
learn econojmics faggot
>>
>>703210992
Innocent until proven guilty. Has this changed?
That bitch was going from party to party and fucking anyone she thought would get her a modeling contract.
>>
>>703211918
That's more along the Info Wars (Alex Jones) line of thinking.
>>
For anyone paying attention it's clear trump is the favorite.

Ignore msm and shills. Pay attention to the high probability of voter fraud.
>>
>>703212615
Captain Tinfoil reporting for duty
>>
>>703212383

This isnt the trial moron, I am not trying to prove or even suggest he is guilty, I am saying there exists a base for the claim that he is guilty, and that base happens to be the foundation of the legal system (sworn testimony).

It's not my fault if you don't know what words mean.
>>
>>703212615
uh...
where are you getting your voter fraud claim, bb
>>
>>703206681
>>
>>703211838
>Hillary performs at her best in debates.
She was a good forensic attorney but the poor dear has seen better years. Drugs and Depends can keep her on stage for only just so long, then the man with the Epi-pen will have to show up and help her down. I expect that her entire team lives in constant fear of that moment.
>>
>>703212615
Even his own campaign has him down in their polls?

That is some high level reverse psychology if true
>>
>>703212736
inb4 diebold
>>
>>703212102
You've just summed this presidential election up neatly: mutually assured destruction.
>>
>>703212777
Jesus trips say

1. Couldn't make Benghazi stick
2. Couldn't make e-mailghazi stick
3. Switch to Clinton's dying damage control
>>
>>703205237
>Election 2016

>Career Criminal
versus
>Said mean words

Vote wisely!
>>
>>703212777
Trips confirm Hill will shart during the debates
>>
>>703212855
if the primary hacker this election is russia, why would voting machines be hacked for clinton
>>
>>703212954
>Said mean words
do you mouth this phrase over and over while circlejerking /pol/ cock?
>>
>>703212984
When in doubt blame the Jews.
>>
>>703206335
>hurr durr prison is comprised of approximately 50% big muscular rapists and 50% people i dont like and want raped
>rich people go to normal prisons, and never get off lightly

Wow, to be a child again. Such imagination.
>>
>>703212984
Because anon thinks Clinton is going to rig the election through help of her Foundation donors, not the Rooskies.

Don't you anon?>>703212615
>>
>>703212954
>Said mean words

Either you're a simpleton or you're intentionally oversimplfying Trump's actions.

Which is it?
>>
>>703212712
No, because you are against him you will support any base, no matter how stupid it is, to paint him in a bad light. Fuck you cunt, everyone knows what you are trying to do. Now go try to suck Hillary's cock some more.
>>
>>703213048
Did his mean words hurt you? Sorry little buddy. Go vote for your criminal because she tells you whatever it takes to get your vote. Good dog.
>>
>>703213113
>voting for a retard man child like Trump
>calling other posters children

kecks
>>
>>703210370
No, she raped a nun with a huge black dildo and then hid the body under the White House.

Can't wait for some kid/Trump supporter to repeat that somewhere else on /b/
>>
>>703212135
You and another anon both have broken shift keys. Had a professional news-junkie posited the shadow government, I was interested in pursuing its premises. But as it is, never mind.
>>
>>703212615
>voter fraud

The big bad voter fraud bogey man that we always hear about from the right wing. This is just a means to explain / justify their losses of elections, and a way for them to disparage certain groups of individuals who always vote strongly democrat. Groups like Blacks, Latinos, the poor, and college students have in the past decade been targeted by republicans under the guise of "voter ID" bullshit.

>muh tired old voter fraud meme
>>
>>703213229
>pretending it wasn't all debunked in this thread

Do go on. Explain your case. Let me guess:
>He said mexicans are raping us
>>
>>703213254
so you have had online sex with your raging /pol/ buddies?

you're a bottom aren't you?
>>
File: 1403808350298.png (11 KB, 259x288) Image search: [Google]
1403808350298.png
11 KB, 259x288
>>703213269
>still no argument
>still calling names
>thinks its working, at all
>>
>>703213229
He's neither, he's right. Trump only gets in trouble for the things he has said not done. The worst of his actions is losing money, the worst of Hillary is losing lives.
>>
>>703213254
Wow posting from class again? Teacher's going to take your phone fam
>>
File: checked fuckin checked.jpg (11 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
checked fuckin checked.jpg
11 KB, 320x270
>>703213311
checked!

dub dubs confirms truth
>>
File: 1424630065235.jpg (87 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
1424630065235.jpg
87 KB, 500x477
>>703213359
>oh shit hes onto me, i dont have an argument so I'll call him gay
>that should do it
>>
File: 1404938207140.jpg (474 KB, 913x477) Image search: [Google]
1404938207140.jpg
474 KB, 913x477
>>703213451
>another sidestep, still no valid argument in entire thread

bazinga
>>
>>703213405
>still thinking voting for a manchild retard like Trump is a sound argument

keep the keks coming Trumpfag
>>
>>703213422
>losing lives

No proof of this, just wild accusations by those in the republican party.
>>
>>703213480
The fact that you responded means he was right.
>>
>>703213480
>i dont have an argument

yeah that's kind of the joke faggot
>>
>>703206681
He's losing Texas. The writing is on the wall. When a republican loses Texas you really need to evaluate your life.
>>
alright lads, fox guy here. i gotta jog. anybody have questions i can provide insight on before i bounce?
>>
>>703213552
you're going to get caught fapping in class again too

better put your wee-wee back in the barn
>>
>>703213599
He's not losing Texas, he already lost Texas long ago. Texas was for Cruz, and Trump burned that bridge, so they are now voting against him (for Hillary).
>>
>>703213643
r8 Pam Bondi
>>
>>703213554
Argument for Trump:
>Hillary is the other choice, and is a career criminal and epitome of corruption. Plus that cough. Anyone is better, but there is only one option. So be it.

Now let's hear yours. So far we've got:
>He said mean words that are true that i dont like
>>
>>703213572
>d-dont bring up benghazi please!

She voted YES to the Iraq War? Guess what? She also has blood on her hands along with Bush Jr and every other politican that supported the war. In fact, Hillary is known to be "hawkish" so any assumption that she would be a peaceful president is false.
>>
>>703204565
ecks dee dee
>>
>>703213595
>backpedal
>backpedal
careful buddy, those training wheels aren't meant for that
>>
>>703213742
>they are now voting against him (for Hillary)

as are many republicans all over the place, not just texas.
>>
>>703213643
>fox
>insight
>>
>>703213742
Even the Dallas Morning News is against him. Pro-democrat for the first time since WW2. Texas is in the air.
>>
File: 1472844314228.jpg (38 KB, 480x475) Image search: [Google]
1472844314228.jpg
38 KB, 480x475
Trumpler has ZERO chance.

Two more months to say stupid shit.

He is doomed.
>>
>>703213669
>dodge
>sidestep

Still waiting for your attack, cadet.
>>
>>703204404
Trump and Hilldawg have been in on it from the beginning. The steady decline in coherence and content is simply him living up to his end of the bargain.
>>
>>703213767
>He said mean words

do you scream this as you imagine other /pol/ tards sticking their wet sticky angry inches up your ass while you're posting about Hiltery?
>>
>>703213763
10/10 corrupt
8/10 milf
3/10 legal mind
>>
>>703213816
more like you just got your fucking fagot ass owned
>>
>>703213742
HAHAHAHAHAH!

>Texan
>degree in government, so I know the difference between primary and general elections
>>
File: 1405261611996.png (76 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1405261611996.png
76 KB, 625x626
>>703213893
>same ad-hom response about being gay 3 times in a row
>all while being called out for not having an argument
>>
>>703213880
Is your teacher hot? What would you do to get your phone back?

Greentext it.
>>
File: 1464048542099.jpg (120 KB, 600x424) Image search: [Google]
1464048542099.jpg
120 KB, 600x424
I see the Hill-billies are in this thread. Let's trigger them!
>>
File: 1414155220732.jpg (105 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1414155220732.jpg
105 KB, 960x720
>>703213938
>if I just keep saying faggot, they'll forget i never had an argument
>>
>>703214017
>he said mean words
>argument

pick one sweaty butthurt faggot
>>
>>703214106
>i never had an argument

yeah we know
still laughing
>>
>>703204768
>fake haired

Still the only argument libcucks have against the emperor
>>
File: 1417981177409.jpg (75 KB, 525x551) Image search: [Google]
1417981177409.jpg
75 KB, 525x551
>>703214024
>witty sarcastic attempt to appear nonchalant in order to further steer away from being called out yet again on not having a valid argument or even a single point

I been doing this a long time kiddo, keep trying.
>>
>>703212954
As career criminals go, is it a greater felony to receive bribes or to offer them? Fearless Leader proudly admits that he has bribed government officials throughout his career, but only $Hillary is crooked because her foundation accepts them.

The United Snakes has the government it deserves: two bickering sociopaths supported by a hoi polloi that can't see past their own fallacies.
>>
File: truth.png (796 KB, 1256x628) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
796 KB, 1256x628
>>
>>703204755
a Low voter turn out would work in Trump's favor.
>>
File: 1469406098908.jpg (248 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1469406098908.jpg
248 KB, 768x1024
Anyone here a Bernout voting Trump?
>>
File: feature1-3-27ca484c6b449499[1].jpg (98 KB, 745x1157) Image search: [Google]
feature1-3-27ca484c6b449499[1].jpg
98 KB, 745x1157
>>703213896
>8/10 milf
she gives me a total boner
>>
>>703213942
If you have some sort of civics degree then just state it.

Look at the polls, he's losing the pop in Texas. Look at the news.
>>
>>703214204
so you did have to suck your teacher's cock a few times to get your phone back from posting/fapping in class?

So how is 8th grade? Think you'll pass?
>>
File: 1426502357509.jpg (85 KB, 720x671) Image search: [Google]
1426502357509.jpg
85 KB, 720x671
>>703213595
looks
>>703213669
>>703213893
you
>>703213938
niggers
>>703214024
gave
>>703214109
up
>>
>>703207252
Hey faggot, he's worth about $10 billion. Literally go fuck uourself
>>
>>703207252
Seen this post in other threads. Time to get some new copypasta before your supervisor finds out.
>>
>>703214479
so how long have you been gay?

Have you officially "come out?"
>>
>>703214444
4 4s.... checked
>>
>>703214393
You're a fucking liar, mate.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/tx/texas_trump_vs_clinton-5694.html

Upper bound is Trump +11.
>>
>>703214444
>panics but has no other ideas so continues the same routine after being directly called out on it
>thinks its working
>>
>>703214566
RCP is left slanted too.....
>>
>>703214566
Nope. The Dallas Star, a conservative stronghold in the country, endorsed Clinton.

The dominoes are falling.
>>
>>703214483
Can we verify that? Some sort of tax records? Or are we to just trust him blindly like idiots trust Hillary to not go to war?
>>
File: 1414480915782.jpg (42 KB, 640x742) Image search: [Google]
1414480915782.jpg
42 KB, 640x742
>>703214542
bahahaha its fucking hilarious, like there is some instruction book you cucks follow to losing an argument, its always the same thing.

next step is you insisting you dont give a fuck, the ultimate and final cop out.

Not a single valid argument for your side yet. I'm smiling.
>>
>>703214578
So did have to suck the principal's cock a few times too?
>>
File: full_on_retard.jpg (11 KB, 247x204) Image search: [Google]
full_on_retard.jpg
11 KB, 247x204
>>703214623
holy fuck you're dumb if you actually believe that shit.

real clear politics is one of the most trusted polling organizations, and has been for a long time.
>>
>>703214690
Anon, like other Trump dipshits, believe he's legit because he acts legit.

They literally think they're going to get rich if they vote for him.
>>
>>703214623
how can it slant left if it's an average of all the polls, dipshit?
>>
File: 1413794875384.jpg (52 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
1413794875384.jpg
52 KB, 640x472
>>703214716
hehehe oh keep going bro, its like you want to look as dumb as possible and reinforce everything I already thought about your kind
>>
>>703214712
>there is some instruction book you cucks follow to losing an argument,

lke /pol/?
>>
>>703214566
>less than fifty percent polling average voting republican in Texas

Thank for proving my point.
>>
>>703214712
> a single valid argument
>Trump said mean things

pick one
>>
>>703214842
>you want to look as dumb as possible

says the faggot posting like an 8th grader
>>
File: 1421451874137.jpg (218 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1421451874137.jpg
218 KB, 600x450
>>703214912
I picked the single valid argument at the beginning, still waiting.
>>
>>703214811
Yes, you can dipshit.

Where do those polls come from? How many from left leaning sites vs right leaning sites?

Your honor, I rest my case........
>>
>>703215023
do you even averages dumb ass?

left or right doesn't matter, when you average.
>>
>>703214980
>look chad i typed faggot again
>5 more faggots and no one will vote for trump, my plan cannot fail
>>
>>703215020
>trump said mean things

if you are still pushing this shit, you deserve to be treated like an 8th grader
>>
>>703214872
/pol/ is the best echo chamber
>>
>>703215023
uhhh... they take emerson, la times, economist and PPP polling into their average. all right skewing. i mean have you been to their site? their locally reported news is regularly anti clinton. dear god, man.
>>
>>703214483
He's worth 4.5 billion
>>
File: trump pied piper.jpg (23 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
trump pied piper.jpg
23 KB, 480x319
>>703213422
His mouth does tend to upstage him, but he also has done some objectionable things.
- Trump U
- Trump Towers in Rosarito Beach
- The Lolita Express
- Admits to using bribery as SOP
- 3500 lawsuits show he doesn't know where the line is.
- Uses corporate bankruptcy as his end-game strategy.
- His treatment of Jorge Ramos and the crying baby.
- His repeated incitements to a Mexican Kristallnacht.
…just off the top of my head.
>>
File: 1452101811666.jpg (99 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1452101811666.jpg
99 KB, 500x500
>>703215124
>thinking /pol/ is an echo chamber
>>
>>703215191
some sources say Trump could be worth as less as 200 mil
>>
>>703215120
>I will lazily allude to you being incorrect but will not defend my position. If pushed I will simply say it's not worth my time, despite already being here, already discussing the topic in question. I have no real input to offer and hope you will simply latch onto my vitriol and forget about my ignorance.
>>
>>703215103
You are either trolling, or clearly do dumb to understand this.

Instead of "left" or "right", let's instead take hot and cold.

If we took temperature readings from 2 winter months, and only 1 summer month, and averaged them, that "average" would not be a true average of the annual temps.

If you don't get this, then you're hopeless.
>>
>>703215256
>thinking
>knowing

pick one Trumpfag

why do you think /pol/ is a containment board?
>>
>>703215312
What do his taxes say?
>>
>>703215326
every shillary voter
>>
>>703215326
>greentext gobbledygook

speak English faggot

oh wait I forgot
you're failing that class because you post from class all the time
>>
>>703210748
because they know their own sources would get laughed out
>>
File: 1445546162868.jpg (237 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1445546162868.jpg
237 KB, 500x500
>>703215228
You sound like you're struggling hard if your bringing up mean words, losing money and a debunked incident involving a baby.

Still, no lives lost and no nations destabilized.

http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/08/05/mother-crying-baby-trump-rally-trump-never-kicked-child/
>>
>>703215413
we don't even know that

Trump is a genuine con artist who's probably all debts
>>
>>703215228
>comparisons to nazis
you're not reaching at all are you

haven't heard any of those before, nope
>>
black 16 year old trump supporter schools old black Shillary supporter who doesnt know there is a such a thing as legal immigration

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAeB_yl2E90

perfect example of anti trumpers, all heresay no facts. all ad hominem, no policy.
>>
>>703215312
this is exactly why he won't show his tax returns.

also, the clintons have more money than trump.

trump's running for president is his last ditch effort to keep up his lavish lifestyle. he is in dire financial trouble and has hidden it from the public, so the office of the president is his end-game.
>>
File: 1447285043136.png (518 KB, 1156x612) Image search: [Google]
1447285043136.png
518 KB, 1156x612
>>703215386
>Trumpfag

Aww, did someone from /pol/ hurt your fee fees? I love the confidence though. Keep it up!

>>703215413
He emailed them to Hillary but she deleted them.
>>
File: 1467222016205.jpg (32 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
1467222016205.jpg
32 KB, 600x449
>>703215378
<--- (You)
>>
File: 1403611465109.jpg (54 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1403611465109.jpg
54 KB, 720x960
>>703215459
>oh snap fam das well abuv my readin level
>better employ low-brow "In english, please" meme

Usually that trope is for an intelligent person trying to talk to normies. Thanks for the compliment.
>>
>>703214338
I have been considering doing so, as a Brexit gesture, but even that seems like a great waste of time. Soros and Rothschild don't care which of the two bottom-feeders gets elected.
>>
>>703215621
you are the worst troll ever
I am kicking your ass
>>
File: 1453510247466.jpg (68 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
1453510247466.jpg
68 KB, 720x529
>>703215690
>>
>>703215587
The difference between blacks and niggers.
>>
>>703215621
>He emailed them to Hillary but she deleted them.
>>
>>703215706
so you're still gay?
>>
>>703215838
Forgot image
>>
>believing in the SJW memo

You guys are so gullible.
>>
>>703214690
>>703215191
Just for that, his personal wealth got $10 billion higher! He's worth $20 billion now.
>>
>>703215818
>my argument was bad

says the faggot who sucks /pol/ cock and parrots obvious butthurt "arguments" like "Trump said mean things"

inb4 moar faggotry
inb4 moar cringing replies
inb4 moar durr hurr
>>
File: 1429573064290.jpg (58 KB, 612x604) Image search: [Google]
1429573064290.jpg
58 KB, 612x604
>>703215847
a blippity bloopity zip zop zoop, jello puddin

whoa, going down to your level is harder than i thought, trolling truely is a art
>>
>>703216008
Putin probably promised Trump 20 billion if their plan works.
>>
>>703216037
so you're gay, posting from class and b& from /pol/ because you called a mod a kike

I know a lot about you faggot
>>
>>703215587
>HE THAID UM, MEXICANTH IS RAPING UTH

anti trumper presents best argument
>>
>>703215228
It's the tantrums that worry me really. His finger on the button = ww3, and not the sexy fantasy ww3 that /pol/ or /k/ jerk off to. I think he'll lose, but I've got a bunker to hedge my bets.
>>
>>703216037
There's really one way to end this.

Accept the criticisms about Trump, and stop trying to hide behind cringing memes.
>>
File: 1426736505041.jpg (59 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1426736505041.jpg
59 KB, 500x632
>>703216195
erm hrm
>>
>>703216378
>"Accept the criticisms"
>Won't present any criticisms
>>
>>703216381
oh look another stale meme

yeah you're totally not in 8th grade
>>
File: based soros.jpg (94 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
based soros.jpg
94 KB, 1200x799
there is nothing dumber than an americuck
>>
>>703216440
>Won't present any criticisms

you know what they are faggot

stop lying
>>
>>703216477
>same bait 6 times in a row
>still no argument
>>
>>703215256
an echo chamber is a place populated by like-minded individuals whose consistent similar comments convince its denizens that a larger-than-accurate percentage of people agree with them on specific issues.
/pol/ is to alt-righters as tumblr is to 3rd-wave feminists.
>>
>>703216517
>soros

translation: I have a small penis
>>
>>703216378
Start accepting criticisms about Hillary, and stop hiding behind the bullshit memes.
>>
>>703216381
Historically accurate.
>>
>>703215413
underrated post
>>
>>703216577
>still no argument

saying "Trump said mean things" is not an argument fuckwad

sorry I had to humiliate you repeatedly, and yet you still haven't gotten it
>>
File: 1419954985481.jpg (70 KB, 720x423) Image search: [Google]
1419954985481.jpg
70 KB, 720x423
>>703216563
>Here is why we don't like Hillary
>Now, why don't you like Trump?
>"You know why"

ok, so, after 30 minutes of this, you lose. That's how it works in the real world. You have nothing to say, you want to call names, you lost.
>>
>>703216517
Have you tried having a conversation with anyone from Yorkshire?
>>
>>703211839
I'd like a cited list of all the "good stuff" she's done for people.
>>
>>703216703
I know it's not an argument, that's why I am asking you to provide a real one. I am pro-Trump. You are a fucking moron if you misunderstood that at some point.
>>
>>703216610
Hillary doesn't have any valid criticisms against her. She is experienced, pushing a progressive platform, and I want that.

Trump is one big valid criticism. You're the one pretending there aren't cringing factors which disqualify him.
>>
>>703207840
I bet you believe Kobe did it too, right?
>>
File: 1464975997572.png (524 KB, 1133x605) Image search: [Google]
1464975997572.png
524 KB, 1133x605
>>703216024
>I'm using inb4 so you cant get to me in my safe space!!!111

Jeez, such childish tantrum throwing. I take it you get pretty upset over mean words on other boards but you know the old saying right?

>Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me

Don't worry lad. Trump's mean words can't hurt you.
>>
>>703216722
No, actually my candidate, Hilary Clinton, is going to win, and big.

You lost, faggot. Maybe you shouldn't have just sucked /pol/ cock this entire thread.
>>
>>703216873
Name one tangible thing Hillary did that anyone at all hailed as positive. People can name 100 that were negative. Your move.
>>
>>703208662
Have you seen Bill lately? He's dying of something.
>>
>>703216815
Not my problem you've never heard of the Clinton Foundation, or other aspects of Clinton's charitable work.

It doesn't make someone "evil."
>>
>>703216971
>People can name 100 that were negative
none of which have ever been substantiated.

your move.
>>
File: 1414017305716.jpg (49 KB, 619x409) Image search: [Google]
1414017305716.jpg
49 KB, 619x409
>>703216957
That's funny you think the wikileaks shit isn't going to sink her. Just the one tiny piece they let go fucking demolished the DNC. Enjoy the rage for 4 to 8 years, sjw cuck. We know you live to be offended and mad.
>>
File: trump lip service.jpg (43 KB, 720x440) Image search: [Google]
trump lip service.jpg
43 KB, 720x440
>>703216296
Yes, this is something the Trumpkins don't quite get. They say of Fearless Leader
>no lives lost and no nations destabilized
but FL has never been in a position to do so. Will he use his new, exalted position to create a Trump Foundation that raises more money in the trafficking of arms and influence than the Clinton Foundation has done? As the Pain Men used to say, "There's only one way to find out!"
>>
>>703216971
Thank god you're too young to vote
>>
>>703217074
=I ASKED YOU FIRST=, WOOOO OH SNAP, CANT TOP THAT SHIT SON
>>
>>703216830

Trump is an idiot who has no clue how to work in government, no foreign policy plan, his immigration plan is a waste of money and resources, and his trickle-down economics plan is bullshit.

You already know this shit, faggot. You can't handle it so you shitpost for pages and pages.
>>
>>703216971
Not my problem you aren't familiar with Clinton's voting record and positions.

You're just a dipshit.
>>
>>703217205
Ackshully i'm in cuckafornia so it wouldn't matter
>>
>>703217063
She's just evil
>>
File: 1436863987564.png (14 KB, 679x427) Image search: [Google]
1436863987564.png
14 KB, 679x427
>>703216583
Explain why /pol/ is nothing but "TRUMP BTFO", threads about he is down in the polls, or showing black guys fucking white girls with stupid captions like "You think she's redpilled?" The board is full of bait and shitposts like this one.

/pol/ is an echo chamber like /b/ is an echo chamber
>>
>>703216971
But CNN told me she's great and Trump is bad!
>>
>>703217108
I know, actually.

Let's see, a qualified candidate over a nutbag who thinks he's a god-tier hacker.

Wow, I'd better think about this hard lol
>>
Hillary will win. The vote is rigged, but as long as the sheeple get their entertainment they won't give a fuck for being slaves to capitalism and having a corrupt criminal government.
>>
>>703217003
Hillary doesn't need him anymore.

>implying Slick Willie was ever anything but a mouth piece
>>
>>703217063
The Clinton Foundation is a charity to Clinton's taxes.
>>
>>703217499
CAPTUNNNNN TINFOIL!
>>
>>703217262
Ah right I forgot he didn't go to government school

>meanwhile there is a fucking congressman who thinks the island of Guam can tip over
>congress hasn't exploded yet

Huh. It's almost like people without government experience can get into high positions anyway. Like Hillary. Derp.
>but she was married to the president

Right, so a woman married to a bodybuilder can deadlift 900lbs?
>>
I can see Americans voting like the English did with the EU referrendum.

The majority voted for one reason, but ignored the rest, and now we are financially going to suffer for it.

Do not make the same mistake America, the guy is fucking retard and a known tax evader and liar.

Plenty of Americans who can tell you they never got paid for their work from Trump.

This guy will want to reduce taxation for large corporations meaning even less money coming in.

Out of the $18.5 trillion a year GDP less than 12.5% of that is taxed. But it is at 12.5% because Obama raised it from 8% the last time Republicans were in power, and I guarantee you Trump will reduce it again.

12.5% of 18.5 trillion = $2.35 trn
8% of 18.5 trillion = $1.48 trn

That is a significant loss.

But wait... it doesn't stop there, because of Republican rebates for businesses they will get about 75% of it back.

So although Hillary isn't a great choice either, she is the lesser evil.

But why vote for Hillary also?

There is other candidates for other parties?

Does it always have to be either a democrat or republican?
>>
>>703216830
>I am pro-Trump. You are a fucking moron
Therein lies the rub.
>>
File: indexww.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
indexww.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
>>703217554
What other gotcha libs things did you read over at Breitbart today faggot?
>>
>>703217499
>year of our apocalypse 2016
>sheeple
>>
File: 1425432228173.jpg (145 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1425432228173.jpg
145 KB, 960x720
>>703217350
>Oh shit he wants me to name something good that she did
>Zero results found
>I'll just say it's him that doesn't know, haha checkm8

I freely admit I don't know what good she has done. Because there is none.

Are you trying to make this easy?
>>
>>703217583
Captain shill.
Fuck off.
Plus was the tinfoil joke supposed to be an insult? Because it really wasn't.
>>
File: chelsea NBC job.png (416 KB, 858x469) Image search: [Google]
chelsea NBC job.png
416 KB, 858x469
>>703216815
She's given us Chelsea.
>>
File: Untitled.png (936 KB, 1438x702) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
936 KB, 1438x702
>>703217169
Better stay afraid and vote Hillary then. You need a safe space.
>>
>>703217494
lol you think assange is running for president? jesus dude
>>
>>703217599
>the island of Guam can tip over
wow you can't defend a clueless dipshit like Trump better bring up some obscure irrelevant thing nobody cares about
lol
>>
>>703217798
Fit to be prez.
>>
>>703204404
if you want war with Russia and China, which brings our planet to its death, vote for crazy mentally retarded bitch Hillary. if you want peace with Russia and China vote Trump. Easy as that
>>
>>703217723
your trolls are easy faggot
>>
>>703217499
If there's any "rigging" going on, it is on the part of the Russians on Trump's behalf. The white house, the CIA and DHS are all looking into this.

Trump after all publicly told Russia to hack us, because yes, he really is that stupid. This is actually why Putin wants him to be president, because he knows he will be able to walk right over him. With Hillary as president, they will have to back down.
>>
File: 1473118837496.gif (1 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1473118837496.gif
1 MB, 480x270
>>703217652
>said nothing at all
>gets a chill while refreshing page
>smug look while reading what he posted, sure of victory

ignorance is bliss

CRIME IS OK, MEAN WORDS NOT OK
EVERYONE GOT THAT?
>>
Trump is totally a respected man, intellectually and ethically
>>
>>703217808
I try not to think about Assi-leaks at all
>>
>>703217798
She was hotter when she was uglier. Grooming her as a mini me of Hillary killed my boner.
>>
>>703217940
commie
>>
>>703217977
Are you actually this dumb?
>>
If Trump had any chance to be president, he'd already be assassinated by now.
>>
>>703218023
with 6 bankruptcies
>>
>>703218068
im not
>>
>>703218117
Out of over 300 businesses...
>>
>>703217940
I'd rather fight Russia than capitulate, honestly.
>>
>>703218098
Naw he's just a government shill. They're all over this site.
>>
>>703218058
Wait until Chelsea starts getting these ridiculous hairdos
>>
>>703218176
what for?
>>
>>703218171
yeah you are
you're sucking up to communist countries
instead of the USA
>>
>>703218195
I personally would like to see her in a $12k burlap sack.
>>
>>703217840
>give actual example of moron currently in government
>point out hillary had no experience at one time
>misses both, continues repeating same nothing ad-hominems, won't give rational argument
Just so it's clear that greentext is about you. I know some of you are so stupid you don't know how greentext works.

I love winning.
>>
>>703204404
>ITT: American liberals who don't know they are, and that alt-right is as sjw as pansexual narwhals.
>think that a sociopathic gambler won't sell their beta asses into conscripted military against NK for Putin in 2 seconds
>>
>>703218175
>300 businesses
which nobody seems to be able to state whether they're profitable
or even around
>>
>>703218023
This, everyone takes him seriously and thinks he's an honorable, decent person
>>
>>703218175
That's not smart
>>
>>703218040
>something that might give unaltered information and facts
>"I just ignore it"

Wow, what a surprise.
>>
>>703218334
I mean, you can google it.
>>
>>703218175
right so Trump should be able to fuck the American people on their dime as President 6 times

no big dea
>>
>>703218114
This
>>
>>703218175

Most of which still isn't owned by him, and owned by German banks who he got loans from to pay for the building of the buildings etc.

But still why are people so obsessed with either voting a Democrat or a Republican?

How many other parties are there?

It is like in England it is either Labour or Conservatives.

My country of Scotland got wise and voted SNP, and since then although they will lie about it down south in England, Scotland has prospered more from it.

So again... why are Americans so blinkered into thinking there is only 2 parties on the line?
>>
>>703218241
You'd rather have an America that kowtows to Putin?
>>
>>703218343
I have to say, my phrase was sarcastic
>>
>>703218268
>I love winning

says the faggot doubling down/damage controlling this hard over a clueless retard like Trump
>>
>>703218383
Yeah because that isn't already happening. Go to the other side of Trump's wall please.
>>
>>703218175

300 most of which is fronts for tax evasion.
>>
>>703218114
what's funny is how everyone said that about obama
>He'll never make it, someone will take him out
>Well he made it, but one of these nut jobs is going to kill him I just know it
>any day now....
>ok he got reelected
>surely someone .....
>huh, oh well
>Oh shit Trump? someones going to take him out
>>
>>703218372
yeah I tend to ignore conspiracy theories launched by a total delusional retard like Assange

so do most people
>>
>>703218464
The two party system introduces two candidates and no other one's have any real chance of winning. So people stick to the main two.
>>
>>703218376
Why should I have to do your work for you?
>>
File: hillary pornhub.jpg (42 KB, 370x394) Image search: [Google]
hillary pornhub.jpg
42 KB, 370x394
>>703217611
>the guy is fucking retard and a known tax evader and liar.
We can safely dismiss the allegation of 'fucking retard' on the grounds of ad hominem and ipse dixit. Both candidates lie and evade taxes.
>she is the lesser evil.
I'm not sure how you would have us measure evil so as to quantify it, but it is still worth pointing out the the lesser of two evils is still evil. The United Snakes is an evil empire and it will be run by an evil president. Good for you, MuriKKKa, you'll get what you deserve.
>>
>>703218531
wow your trolls are really scarping the bottom of the barrel faggot
>>
>>703218568
Oh, so like the Clinton Foundation?
>>
>>703218252
>instead of the USA
because usa is very aggressive towards us. why we should? we tried to be friends, instead we have missile defence around our borders, georgia\ukraine shit made by americunts and other crap like olympian bs
>>
>>703218655
Because sitting on the couch watching CNN obviously isn't working for you.
>>
>>703218489
peace is always better than war
>>
>>703218595
No not everyone. Just the purple voting for trump this time around.

Everyone else figured or wanted him to win so we'd finally have a black president. Completely missing the racism to declare they're not racist.

I'm even more left than Bernie Sanders, but Obama is the "I have a black friend" president.
>>
>>703218756
Trump is going to be Putin's chump, do you understand?

And China isn't going to put up with Trump's threats to impose tariffs on Chinese goods and services.

You are full of it.
Thread replies: 358
Thread images: 69

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.