Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
How can you justify mutilating your child's...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 28
How can you justify mutilating your child's penis? Just because you were unfortunate enough to have it happen to you does not mean it's right to do it to your child. I was in the shower about 15 minutes ago, and as I pulled my foreskin back I rubbed the tip of my cock with soap and it felt amazing. So good in fact that I had to stop because I almost fell over. Do not deprive your child of this awesome feeling just because it happened to you.
>>
You need Jesus.
>>
Clean cut is better. You would know if you weren't some subhuman
>>
>>703193304
We are not a bunch of terrorists, we don't need our dick to be cut.
>>
You sound like a sensitive little bitch.
>>
>>703193304
No it isn't. You should accept that, because lying to yourself is a very painful ordeal. You deserve better than that, anon.
>>
>>703193297
>>703193304
Mindwashed tools
>>
>>703193368
I'm British-English - Caucasian.

>>703193376
The tip of my cock is indeed very sensitive. Unlike yours.
>>
Muricans will literally cut their dicks off like kikes or mudslimes so they don't have to learn how to shower properly...
>>
If you don't taste the top shelf, you'll never know what you're missing, and you'll always be happy with what you have. I don't miss my foreskin one bit.

Plus I've seen a lot of threads of people crying over their phimosis.
>>
Is the cutting some jewish tradition? It isnt somthing in the Christian tradition. It seems its well spread in US but not at all in rest of the world.
>>
>>703193438
So you were just being converted into a mudnigger. Good for you. Now go blow up some churches and shut-the-hell-up, faggot.
>>
>>703193496
I voted for us the leave the EU. But this doesn't have anything to do with the sensitivity of our penises, now, does it? I believe you're only trying to change the course of the conversation to stave away from the fact your mutilated penis can only feel 1/10th the amount of pleasure mine can.
>>
>>703193215
Intact here. The operation is pretty much irreversible, so I don't see the point in criticising people who are already cut, since there's nothing they can do to change things.

But they can break the chain of doing it just because they had it done.

People need to realise that being cut should be their decision, and theirs alone. You cannot justify going round hacking children's foreskins off, it's not your penis, so stay the fuck away from it. If they want to make the choice later in life to do so, it should be up to them, not you.
>>
>>703193215
You sound like a virgin
>>
>>703193633
This is what I'm saying. Just because it happened to them doesn't mean their children should experience this misfortune.
>>
>>
>>703193735
Who wants a greasy dick?
>>
>>703193215
Your dick is so fucking gross
>>
>>703193735
The right penis looks like it has tight foreskin
>>
>>703193215
is this a thing in America? Is it normal to be circumcised there?
That only happens if you're jewish here. So I don't exactly understand
>>
>>703194281
are you 12?
>>
>>703193476
That's a nice dick... what up with the stuff on that table tho?

Still, most cut dick look dry and unappetizing
>>
File: 1436304140001.jpg (26 KB, 381x222) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436304140001.jpg
26 KB, 381x222
>>703193215
Phimosys.
regards, ex-haver of such.
>>
>>703195125
Americans are to lazy to have proper hygiene and are dirty people in general so much like people from the middle east like jews and muslims they butcher their son's penis at birth so they don't have to educate them on basic hygene. They are in a sense , fucking animals that should be put down for humanity's sake if you will.
>>
>>703194281
Wait until you actually have to put your dick in someone else to find out kiddo. Good luck with your dry piece of beef jerky.
>>
>>703196271
this
>>
Had phimosis but got rid of it by stretching the skin. There is zero need for circumcision. It's just another way kikes have control over you.
>>
>>703196271
>>703197660

wank more?
>>
>>703197713
Right but PPPs? I know women say they feel better, but having a dick that looks like it's growing something is fairly hideous.
>>
File: image.jpg (104 KB, 650x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
104 KB, 650x618
>b-but muh foreskin
>>
>>703193476
wheres ur balls
>>
>>703198128
Don't be upset your parents let an old man cut off a chunk of your dick when you were too young to protest.

Your parents still love you. Honest.
>>
>>703196271
How does that justify mutilating a child? He might not have it lol
>>
>>703198128
> Born with perfectly natural healthy cock
> Proceed to butcher it

Wonder who's in denial here...
>>
>>703197400
Have you had sex with a foreskin? The thing peels back.


Also, OP, you shouldn't put the soap right on your nob, just rinse your dick with water you dangus.
>>
>>703198899
> Have you had sex with a foreskin? The thing peels back.

You mean as it is supposed to lol? How do you think you wash the fucking thing ?
>>
>>703196271
Obviously medical necessity is excluded from OP's statement.

Every thread about circumcision devolves into a series of ad hominem attacks based on something none of us had control over.

1. Be happy with the dick you have.
2. Don't fuck up your kid's dick.
3. ????
4. Profit.
>>
Circumcision is genital mutilation. It shouldn't be legal unless consented to by an adult patient
>>
>>703193215
Cutting the foreskin helps
In two major ways:

Cleanliness
AND
Reduced sexual pleasure.

These are good because, being dirty makes yoh smell, itch,
And produce dick cheese.


Reduced sexual pleasure benefits you because even corcumsized it feels amazing, and it is very difficult to not have sex/masturbait.

Being a christian does not make the person better immediately.

For the man Jesus told us, cone as you are.

If you try to be good enough first before coming to me, you will die trying to be good.

Stop trying to be like Jesus by Yourselves.

Come to him, and be healed, be free from the desires that you so not "want to have"


Do what you really want to do, not what yoir sin nature tries to encourage you to do.
>>
not one girl ive ever met thinks an uncut dick is fuckable
>>
>>703199356
See >>703198128
>>
I used to have phimosis
I only found out the foreskin was meant to go back when I was 16.
I thought that people wanted circumsided men in porn or something and that my dick was normal
>>
File: Coneheads.jpg (39 KB, 440x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Coneheads.jpg
39 KB, 440x660
>>703199356
>cone as you are
>>
How the fuck do i fix my dick?
>>
>>703199468
you never met one girl tho.
>>
>>703199468
>asked every single girl he's met if she would fuck an uncut penis
>>
>>703199557
You don't , although reconstructive surgery might be a thing it will never be like it was supposed to , make peace with it and make sure to not inflict your child the same thing.
>>
>>703193476
you really love your fucking water
>>
>>703199769
Kekd
>>
>>703193215
I'm gonna have kids just to have them cut.
>>
>>703193476
Well yeah, if you don't take care of your dick you might get phimosis. But why would you not take care of it?
>>
>>703197253
The truth tbqh
>>
>>703199937
These fags don't understand you can clean your dick just like any other part of your body.
News flash faggots: if you don't clean your feet you're at risk of having infections. Are you just going to cut your toes?
>>
>>703193735

where the hell did they take the left pic?
looks like it's taking a jog through the woods.
>>
>>703199631

good argument have fun being laughed at because of your hideous cock
>>
File: 1473431997712.jpg (32 KB, 118x182) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473431997712.jpg
32 KB, 118x182
>>
>>703200231
His foreskin obviously ran off to the woods and his looking for it.
>>
circumcised is bigger, therefore better

tiny dicks should be banned
>>
>>703200376
>remove material
>get bigger
What.
>>
>>703200376
> CircumSIZE your dick
> Meaning actually removing flesh from it
> Think it's bigger
>>
>>703199933
I'll take the bait
>cut fag logic
>>
>>703200376
>guaranteed repiles
>>
>>703200279
Wikipedia says less than 20% of men are circumcised where I live, and that's mostly for medical of religious reasons. Nice try idiot
>>
>>703200635
> Checking penis stats of men in his neighbourhood

> "Nice try idiot"
>>
my experience:
american girls like circumcised
rest of the world - don't care

no knowledge of girls in Australia or asia
>>
>>703200838
Tbh i expected around 5 or 6% and checked online. Wikipedia only says "less than 20%". For the record only two of my acquaintances are circumcised (medical reasons), and they're the ones being made fun of.
>>
>>703198899
Why shouldn't I lather my cock in soap? It keeps it clean and sexy. I've had a few women compliment me on its looks.
>>
>>703200838
Do you not have regular penis inspections where you live?
>>
>>703201221
i mean i agree with you but that ain't exactly proving anything in terms of what girls like the best .
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
>>
>>703201405
Well my girlfriend certainly does inspect my penis quite often but not state payed inspectors or some shit. More power to you , i wish my taxes went to that sort of thing.
>>
>>703201427
There must be a correlation between girl preferences and the rate of circumcision in a country. Girls expect circumcision in the US because most men are circumcised. Most girl will expect uncut in a country with 5% of circumcision
>>
>>703201808
>most men are circumcised
>girls expect circumcision
Girls also expect us to listen to them when they blather at us. Are you proposing we do this too? Where do you draw the line?
>on the middle of your dick
>in the form of a hideous scar
>>
>>703201808
There are correlations between cheese consumption and people who die tangled in their bedsheets (literally look it up) , correlations don't always make a causations , and here you are talking about expectations and not actual preference.
>>
Vicious cycle of life.
The oppressed when freed will oppress their neighbours
>>
>>703193215
whenever i ask my circumsized friends this question, the basic gist i get is that they dont really care about being circumsized. They've been that way their whole lives, and everything works just fine so what's the big deal they think.

but yeah, obviously babies have no consent so i think it should be illegal.
>>
>>703199356
I'm circumcised and I can last for hours I also don't produce dick cheese
>>
File: HL3willneverhappen.gif (115 KB, 294x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HL3willneverhappen.gif
115 KB, 294x200
>>703193215
>So good in fact that I had to stop because I almost fell over.

kek'd
>>
>>703202193
>>703202115
I've heard stories about girl not wanting to fuck uncuts in the USA. That's because most men are cut. You don't hear that kind of things in Europe, where most men are uncut. That's all I'm saying
>>
>>703202919
And that's a bullshit argument. That's all i'm saying.
>>
>>703193215
>I was in the shower about 15 minutes ago, and as I pulled my foreskin back I rubbed the tip of my cock with soap and it smelled terrible from the dick cheese . So awful was the smell that I had to stop because I almost fell over

ftfy
>>
>>703193476
Your son might not feel the same way. Who're you to tell him how he should feel over what he had no choice in?
>>
>>703203077
You're litterally full of shit if you can't understand that girls expect your dick to be like those they've seen before. If they've seen cut dicks all their life, they'll think uncut is gross. That doesn't mean uncut dicks are inherently gross
>>
>>703194281
Who wants a greasy vagina?
Hint: it's not your decision to make if it's not your body.
>>
>>703197905
That should be a choice left to a male when he can decide. Nobody should be doing such painful cosmetic operations on infants.
>>
Cutfag here, will it restore it's sensitivity if i wear a condom 24/7?
>>
>>703199468
You should hear how many straight guys get disgusted by the way uncut vaginas smell.
>>
>>703198358
This
>>
>>703202200
So that's why the Jews are so angry.
>>
>>703202919
that just means that a society has brainwashed a group into thinking one thing is better than another.

I actually hate this argument just because it says "you should have surgery because someone else thinks there's something wrong with your body" while if you tell females in this country that they need to look a certain way, they throw fits about how society can't tell them how to look. It really just tells me that people don't really raise their kids properly about the human body.

on a side note, less and less Americans are getting circumcised, so down the road you'll probably see a shift in people just not giving a fuck.
>>
>>703199356
>And produce dick cheese.
even if you only shower like once a week you don't get dick cheese, but i know that's too much for a lot of burgers
>>
>>703193215
It sucks
>>
>>703197905
The reason mutilated dicks dont have them is because they're chafed off
>>
File: laughing-royality.jpg (60 KB, 550x386) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughing-royality.jpg
60 KB, 550x386
>mfw I'm British and didn't have my dick mutilated when I was born
>>
>>703199356
>Reduced sexual pleasure benefits you
Good goy you fucking retard
>>
>>703199468
I've never had a girl girl stop wanting to fuck because my dick isn't cut. Nor have they ever asked me before or after if it is. I'm pretty convinced that normal women don't even realise it unless you show them at length and explain what it means.

see how that works, anecdotal evidence is shit.
>>
>>703202233
>I can last for hours
But I thought circumcision doesn't decrease sensation?
>>
Eurofag here with the tip still on...

I find it strange that in western worlds this is accepted but tribes in africa do female circumcision and we find it barbaric.

So when and where we drew that line i ask myself...
>>
>>703193215
Why do you feel the need to convince people that an uncircumcised dick looks like the one on the right?!?
It doesn't - I am not dick mutilated and mine looks exactly like the one on the left.
Trying to validate your parents insane decisions?
>>
Cutfags are just mad because they can't undo what is already done, i could go get my dick cut if i wanted to but im not a cuck.
>>
>>703198666
nice trips
>>
Cutfags on suicide watch.
>>
File: 1430405758062.jpg (45 KB, 573x609) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430405758062.jpg
45 KB, 573x609
>>703204120
yeah right
>>
>>703199566
this
>>
>>703204493
This.
Also, cutfags are butthurt because they cannot get the feeling back in their dick.
Is it fun to masturbate without foreskin?
No, no it's not.
>>
File: 1386152598192.gif (18 KB, 671x1103) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386152598192.gif
18 KB, 671x1103
>>
>>703204808
>Every cutfag in this thread
>>
There are three main methods of circumcision

one is a cut just below the main head

two is a cut midway down the shaft

three practices by aborigines was where The cut went all the way down the Penis splitting halfway in and all the way down to the scrotum.
>>
There is only one "first world" country where circumcision is the norm, anywhere else that it happens is in the 3rd world where they don't have education or hygiene
>>
>>703193215
>USA
>Children can't have sex even with their consent
>Children can be circumcised even without their consent
>muh freedom
>>
File: yfw.png (453 KB, 853x472) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yfw.png
453 KB, 853x472
>>703204798
Implying you can rate what someone else feels.
yfw.
>>
>>703199356
Shower much and you can peel back your foreskin
>>
>>703203077
If you actually had sex more than that one time with your mother you'll know that girls don't give a shit.
>>
Cutfag here, it really sucks because
>last for hours in bed (time consuming)
>some scar tissue
>never asked for it
>chicks always get sore from being fucked for too long
>no way i can get this fixed or whatever


But i will say its always nice to have chicks tell me "i hear you stay hard for hours at a time" but after they fuck me they dont call me for a while because 1 takes too long and 2 she will be "sore as fuck" the next day.
>>
>>703200288
Kek
>>
If removing your fingernails would help keep your hands cleaner would you do it? You stupid kikes.
>>
>>703205372
Yeah, lets all mutilate our dicks for religious reasons.
Geesh...
>>
>>703205881
I'm an atheist, unfortunately, my parents weren't
>>
>>703205881
here is more detail on 3
The young man is seated on rock while his penis is split open with a stone knife along its full length on the underside. The penis, once split open, is pressed flat against the rock on which the young man is sitting. The Aboriginals explained that this is done in order to make it “lighter and more beautiful".
>>
>>703205777
You know you don't have to cut your dick to last a long time in bed right ? The only difference is that you enjoy it more...
>>
>>703205548
Have 2 Jew friends. Have to listen to their endless excuses about why they are circumstanced and how they can masturbate like everybody else with tons of lube..
Gets old, and they sound like one excuse after another.
>>
>>703205997
Feel for you bro , don't make the same mistake than your parents with your own kids.
>>
>>703205997
Just makes it even more pointless to take a knife to a babies genitals.
>>
>>703206007
Dick mutilation for aesthetic reasons?
Where do I sign up?
At least the religious nuts feel they are justified somehow.
>>
>>703193438
jew
>>
>>703206085
Definitely not, if he wants scar tissue on his dick he will pay for the procedure himself lol
>>
>tfw circumcised
>tfw I don't care
>>
>>703206381
>>703204453
I was indeed being serious.
>>
>>703206010
Cool, What can i do about that? Glue some thin sliced deli meat to my dick? It's too late bro
>>
File: 1348719158205.jpg (227 KB, 766x1007) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348719158205.jpg
227 KB, 766x1007
>>703206042
Way to to not address you own stupid statement.
>>
Why is everyone's defense, that girls like cut dicks more?
Did you mutilate your own dicks just for women's sake?

>gonna get my foreskin cut so girls like it more xDD
>>
>>703200288
Checked and kek'ed. Good work anon.
>>
>>703206789
Try and take a course in reading you fucking mutilated Jew.
>>
Born uncut. When I was 25, I got circumcised. There have been negatives and positives. I will list my experiences.

Pros of uncut
>I miss having a self lubricating dick
>I think it looked nicer, honestly.
>natural

Pros of cut
>sex lasts about 50% longer (people say the reduced pleasure is a bad thing. It still feels amazing, but now it takes longer to get off)
>most women seem to have preferred the cut look

That's about it. Cleaning is no easier, and it hasn't affected my life in any way aside form what I said. All in all, just don't force it on your kids. If they choose to have it done as an adult, they should be educated in an UNBIASED manner the pros and cons of cut vs uncut.
>>
>>703206883
Hah - this.
Be a real man and get chicks without cutting yourself, manlets.
>>
>>703207001
>>sex lasts about 50% longer
There are easier ways to achieve that than taking a knife to your dick - jesus.

>most women seem to have preferred the cut look
So they've been told. Try to live in Europe for a week and you will see that's a sign of weakness.
>>
>>703207001
>natural

You say on a computer in a house with air conditioning and a 75 year life expectancy
>>
>>703206974
Try to take one in commons sense.
Oh wit there is none so you will have to stay a village idiot.
One last try before the short bus arrives for you.
You can't gauge what one person feels vs another you fuck wit.
>>
Foreskins were for when we were wild animals basically, protecting the sensitive head of our penis. Now they do more harm than good
>>
>>703207193

Most of the women I've had interaction with are Asian. I don't know why, but SE Asian women seem to prefer cut. Especially in Korea for some reason.

Also, East European women seem to have no real preference. Western European women - uncut, for sure. No experience with Britbing ladies or African/Mid East women.

American women seem to prefer cut exclusively. No experience with South American women.


But having said that, once you've gotten to the point that you're pulling your dick out to fuck, being cut or uncut is NEVER going to put the breaks on the situation. A woman will still fuck you regardless.
>>
>>703207193
>Try to live in Europe for a week and you will see that's a sign of weakness.
Men get their strength judged based on something that is irrelevant to strength.
Stupid fucking eurotards.
>>
Come to think of it - If my parents did a horrible thing like that to me, I would probably tell everyone that it was for my own good.
I would get every arsenal in the book and telle everyone that women prefer knife in dicks and that sex lasts 200 times longer, and that I was much cleaner.
I would have to do it - otherwise I would'nt be alble to live with myself and my parents decisions. Nothing is gonna give me my discarded piece of tissue back.
I need to keep the lie alive - how else am I going to cope?
>>
>>703207379
The foreskin protects glans from rubbing up against your underwear
>>
>>703207318
12 year old ramblings is 12 year old ramblings.
Or Jew... either way it's ramblings.
>>
>>703207379
They do no harm at all you fucking spoon
>>
Kek. You faggots sit around and get mad about other dude's dicks. That's fuckin gay.
>>
>>703207466
> are Asian.
Cultures that tends to have 99% cut male population seem to have a female population that prefer cuts.
Is that so hard to comprehend. It doesn't mean it's a good thing to do. It just means your society is delusional.
>>
>>703207483
Kek
>>
>>703207500
This - very much this...
>>
>>703207636
They trap all kinds of infectious diseases and they're actually more likely to develop microfissures than a circumcised penis making the likelihood of any and all diseases higher.
>>
>>703207674
No - taking a baby's dick in your hand and cutting it with a knife makes you a pedophile, and gay.
>>
>>703207500
Yeah because the parents did it not a doctor thereby showing it is a medically except procedure.

>I would get every arsenal in the book and telle everyone that women prefer knife in dicks and that sex lasts 200 times longer, and that I was much cleaner.
Or maybe thee points are true you throw back cheese dick.
>>
>>703207379
Look at this retard.
>>
>>703207869
You have NEVER read ANY medical papers on this, have you?
Do you think that 90.000 years of evolution kept it around as a joke?
Moron.
>>
>>703207744
Most Asian countries don't practice circumcision dominantly, do they? I don't know. I haven't seen too many dicks in Asia.

But seriously guys. I made the decision at 25 years to get cut. I don't regret it. It wasn't a life changer or anything. Just don't force it on your kids and let them decide for themselves as an adult. Quit getting so pissed about a strangers dick. It's fucking weird.
>>
>>703193215
It's pretty clear you spend a fair bit of time contemplating cocks op. I'm callin' you out.
>>
>>703207500
> and that I was much cleaner.
Cut here .
Then longest I have gone wit no bath or shower is 2 months.
Lets see you and your fungal factor try that.
>>
>>703207938
No basis for conjecture, spelling like a 6 year old.
Sounds legit.
>>
>>703193476
pre-emptively circumsizing a toddler to prevent phimosis is like pre-emptivily removing and searing its fingernails to prevent ingrown nails.

Shits ridicolous. Fucking feeble minded carpet bombing approach. Just hold of with the scalpel and wait and see who might need it. It will be a small percentage. Teach children proper fucking hygiene, most of the western world has got this figured out already
>>
evolution gave it to us for a reason i say we keep it
>>
File: dickhead.jpg (5 KB, 170x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dickhead.jpg
5 KB, 170x250
>>703193215
First because tip don't coming out, then best clean seems prevent dick cancer
>>
>>703208054
>made the decision at 25 years to get cut
pics or it didn't happen
>>
>>703208054
Why'd you decide to get cut so late?
>>
>>703208077
You disgusting bastard 2 fucking months
>>
File: 1446660581868.jpg (309 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446660581868.jpg
309 KB, 600x450
>>703193215
Cause its my kid and fuck me if im gonna let some fucko on the internet influence my decision.
>>
>>703208083
No counter point?
Try to divert to criticizing spelling and/or grammatical mistakes even if they don't exist.

Debating for utter tards 101
>>
>>703207869
Well that's simply not true, not to mention that the foreskin's entire primary function is the release of cleansing fluids which stop you getting infections there... As opposed to, say, slicing a baby's dick open and leaving it to fester in the copius amounts of shit they do all day
>>
>>703193215
He better damn well clean it if he does kept it. Don't need my only son and heir having his penis fall off from diseases!
>>
>>703198128
So, is the picture you? Its you.
>>
>>703208250
No lets see you uncut faggot try it.
Go on
lets see what happens.
I got no infection and hardly even stunk.
>>
>>703207923
>makes you a pedophile

You really don't know the definition of that word, do ya?
>>
>>703208262
As opposed to letting some absolute quack who wanted to stop anyone in the world from enjoying sex influence your decision? Because that's the ONLY reason America mass-mutilates its sons
>>
>>703208217

I spend 75% of my time around women who prefer cut, so I would be lying if I said it wasn't for them.

Also, Im not proud but sex never lasted longer than 10 minutes or so uncut. Way too sensitive. Getting cut lengthened that up to about 15-20 on a good day.

I will say though, I do miss having a self lubricated dick and also I personally think uncut looked better. Sometimes I miss being uncut but it hasn't drastically changed my life in any significant way....

Not easier to clean cut, and loss of sensitivity isn't as extreme as I thought it would be.

Sometimes I regret it. Sometimes I don't.
>>
>>703193215
circumcision is to lower sensitivity and make cleaning the head easier. when you are uncut you get a buildup of oils and sweat called smegma around the head and it actually can quite painful to clean because of how sensitive it is.
>>
>>703208011
>90,000 years of evolution

So I guess you've never, ever benefited from modern medicine, ever.
>>703208266
It increases the risk of all diseases and penile cancer.
>>
File: god.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
god.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
I AM THE LORD THY GOD
I have created time itself from the stillness
I have created space from the nothingness
I have sparked the fires for billions upon billions of stars in billions of galaxies
I have created wonders beyond your comprehension for I am all powerful and eternal

Nowadays however, I have chosen a world orbiting a star on the outreaches of the milky way galaxy and I instructed a group of it's most advanced lifeforms to cut off part of their genitalia as to mark them as my chosen. And now I just sit and watch them to see who does it so i can give them eternal bliss.
It's the best time I've had since i made time.
>>
>>703208790
>It increases the risk of all diseases
Really? Having a foreskin means I'm more likely to get a common cold? Fucking retard. You'll have even less chance of getting cancer if you cut your head off
>>
File: wrong.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wrong.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
ITT: dog-dicks try to act superior to actual human beings because foreskin.

Shit is gross as fuck.
Ever see someone eat a banana with the skin still on it?
No, because pic related.
>>
>>703208477
But i like cornflakes
>>
>>703207923
you're a moron
>>
>>703208561
At least you got to do it by choice. Before/after pic of it?
>>
>>703209147

Go back sucking Jew-dicks, faggot.
>>
>>703208011
then why do we still have muscles in the ear, or a tail bone, or sinuses that do nothing but get infected? vestigial organs litter our bodies and the foreskin is one such example.
>>
It just looks soooo much less disgusting
>>
>>703209076
>Reduce chance of cancer by cutting off useless vestige

vs

>Eliminate risk of cancer by dying
>>
>>703209247
Smelly cheese dick detected.
>>
File: cucumber.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cucumber.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>703209247
Articulate response from someone with a sea-cucumber between their legs.
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1600x1490) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1600x1490
>>703209247
You don't have to be a kike to be circumcised, retard
>>
Circumcision is like a vaccine for the penis. It has a lot of benefits. Everyone makes a big deal about it because it involves genitalia, but if it was any other body part people wouldn't make any fuss about it.
>>
>>703209184
So do I but I don't tend to go to cereal manufacturers for advice on what surgery to get, especially when they base their advice on what will do the most damage to me sexually
>>
>>703193215
Jew memes:
>sell foreskins
>painfull fap for GOD
Also, you lost a LOT of sensibity, cant fap without lube and a sensitive spot is chopped in the procces>b-but my clean dick...!
Just pull the foreskin and wash your dick,fucktard jew.
>>
>>703193215
I've probably gotten more pussy than anyone in this thread and not a single girl ever said she liked an uncut cock. That's why I'll clip my son. We are the cut superior race
>>
>>703208614
It's not painful to clean, you just rinse it under water with maybe a bit of soap or shower gel, people have existed for a long time with foreskins and dick infections from dirt and smeg are historically pretty rare even in times when hygene was poor. In summary: fuck child circumcision, get circumcised if you want, just don't do it to kids
>>
>>703209353
Not a useless vestige, as you've been told over and over. Putting your crusty lubeless dick in your ear and shouting LA LA LA doesn't make you right
>>
>>703209074
Well this settles it
/thread
>>
>>703193215
my fucking parents did this shit to me before i could even choose it myself
those dumb bitches, would love to know only once how it feels to fap uncirced
>>
>>703209496
But we're on the same page? Cornflakes are fucking excellent?
>>
>>703209235

I don't make a habit of taking dick pics. I can try to find a before pic, but no promise.
>>
>>703209074
God,
what is the meaning of life?
>>
File: water-snakes.jpg (14 KB, 1069x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
water-snakes.jpg
14 KB, 1069x684
>>703209702
Probably feels like having one of these attached to your dick.
>>
man, you guys are all kinds of defensive. also, cutfag here. never had any problem enjoying sex because of my lack of foreskin. find another argument.
>>
>>703209702
through the lies of a child
>>
>>703209890
what the fuck is this shit dude?
>>
>>703209839
Me neither, but if I was getting mine cut, I'd want a shot of it before and after
>>
>>703209890
It feels mostly the same. Like 25-50% better mainly due to slightly more nerves and self lubricating. It's not life changing. I got cut as an adult.
>>
>>703209702
Feels amazing. You can grab your dick and move it up and down so the foreskin stimulates your head-dick.
>>
File: Hand-of-God.jpg (359 KB, 1263x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hand-of-God.jpg
359 KB, 1263x1200
>>703209845
I can't tell you that my son for all my children have the gift of will and must find it themselves.

What i can tell you though is that you won't be finding it soon with that extra skin on your dick.
>>
>>703209980
>underage detected

Those are water snakes. You can find them in your local dollar store now, but many years ago, this is what kids played with before electronics.
>>
>>703210047
Fair enough. I mean, I'm 30 now, so those pics would be at least 5 years old. Like I said, I'll try to find one.
>>
>>703209980
so are you not from america or are you just underage?
>>
You know, when parents think that being an idiot believing in a guy in the sky means that you the right to inpose the same bullshit to your kid? That's how.

P.s. Substitute "guy in the sky" with any idea you like and "kid" with anyone you like, and you've found the root of almost all conflicts of all kind
>>
>>703209789
Oh definitely, top tier cereal
>>
Because they'll thank you later.

I'm so glad my parents decided to keep me from having to live a life of cheese dick, u.t.i. and laughinggirls.

Can't even argue the sensitivity or pain thing because that shit has been disproven between cutfag personal accounts (sex is amazing with a cut cock) and modern anesthetics (there are videos in weirder cultures of 7 year olds circumcising themselves with doctor supervision).

Shit dont hurt and has virtually 99.9% benefits.

The only proven disadvantage is if you get it done later on (recovery time and stitches) and if you get it dome through some back-alley doctor)

I'm done with this thread though. Uncut fags are so insecure about their nasty aardvark-nose cheese penises that it isn't even a conversation with them...

Enjoy the 20% chance you have some issues with your foreskin that makes you need to get it cut off anyways.

Sorry you had loser parents.
>>
>>703209074
God, why are you so fucking weak?
I mean you need to be praised, and cant send meteors to fuck up things. You are like a Twitch whore.
PLs dont kill me.
>>
>>703193215
>be OP
>have long silky forskin
>time to b8 it
>pull out small bottle of olive oil and start rubbing all over the forskin
>feels so good
>fingering forskind deeply, stretching it and rubbing it softly
>I gunna but boi
>sundenly a wild forskin ant pops out from the cluster of cheese around the head
>ant eats OP
>>
>>703210194
>>703210227
no, 19 gerfag, never saw those thing.
just played with consoles and jews
>>
>>703210424
Enjoy being mutilated.
How much seekels they give to your parents?
>>
I wouldn't say that hundreds of children in the US dying through complications after circumcision is "no cons"
>>
>>703193215
I don't justify it you fucking monkey, quit making blanket statements.
>>
>>703210493
Children are our future...UNLESS WE STOP THEM NOW.
>>
>>703210713

They should all die.
>>
>>703210493
so germany then. that explains it. you couldn't go to the toy section of any store from the 1990s to the early to mid 2000s and not see these things in america. they were everywhere, even book store chains like barnes and noble.
>>
File: God (1).jpg (24 KB, 1200x680) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
God (1).jpg
24 KB, 1200x680
>>703210317
I don't like your tone my son, would you like to be my chosen also?

>>703210436
It's not weakness my son, it's a new policy of hands off parenting i have developed recently. I used to do a lot of shit in the old days to you little monkeys but no matter how hard i tried some of you just wouldn't cut off part of your dick.
So now i just chill around here and give salvation only to those who like to give of themselves, the foreskin specifically.
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 208x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 208x243
Butthurt cutfags with autism. The Jews must love you.

Talk about Stockholm Syndrome.
>>
Only jews and muslims do this sheit. Americans are just cucked by jews and are convinced its better.
>>
>>703210557
I was circumspect for free by a female nurse. I wish they had cut a little more off Tbqh.
>>
Why are all of you fags obsessed with dicks? I'm uncut myself but I wouldn't care one way or the other, and I definitely wouldn't get mad about what other people did. Don't know why some of you care so damn much about other people's dick. It's weird yo
>>
>>703204808
I Kekd, good work anon
>>
>>703210829
Yeah god, explain this to me: why did you gave us free will (you didn't, free will is paradoxical, but let's assume) if then our parents have to choose if our dick has or hasn't got the hood?
>>
>>703210859
If Jews think it is "good" to be circumcised, wouldn't they want us goyim to be uncircumcised? Because they hate us.
>>
>>703210785
okay nice, and what the fuck is this shit for now?
>>
>>703211186
it's literally a sheet of plastic shaped into a long donut and filled with water and maybe some glitter or little plastic shapes. for a lot of children, i'll bet it was the first thing they stuck their dick into.
>>
File: Doctor.jpg (123 KB, 368x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Doctor.jpg
123 KB, 368x480
You guys do know that doctors get paid for performing the procedure, right?

They get more money if you let them cut your kid's dick skin, so of course they're gonna tell you that it's okay.

Heck, if I was a doctor and I wanted to make an extra 500 bucks I'd tell the parents that I gotta cut it off or it'll fall off when he grows up!

And a lot parents of most all wage classes do it because in many states in the US medicaid pays for it! Many states have banned medicaid from paying for non-therapeutic dick procedures as well.

"The mean neonatal male circumcision rate was 55.9%. When we controlled for other factors, hospitals in states in which Medicaid covers routine male circumcision had circumcision rates that were 24 percentage points higher than did hospitals in states without such coverage"

In the States, it's about the money guys. It's literally always about money here lol
>>
>>703193215
Yeah, I agree. My parents cut me. I am not upset in any way about my dong... it works great, its above average size, never any complaints, all good. But when I had a son, I let his willie be. There's just not enough benefit to cutting it off to justify the risks
>>
ITT: children make a big deal about something they couldn't have hoped to have any control over.
>>
File: pg-22-God.jpg (120 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pg-22-God.jpg
120 KB, 1240x930
>>703211067
Because they're lonely, like I was for about 14 billion years. Once i started caring about your penile integrity I suddenly felt that my work was done.

>>703211163
It's like a free backstage pass my son. Your parents have free will so their choices can impact other people with free will. They just got you into heaven for free. But if you don't want to come and bask in my light for eternity I guess you can get a foreskin transplant or something.
>>
>>703211516
Thank's god (I mean... thanks to you ) (no wait! thank's to my parent's free will... damn would be much easier if you didn't pretend to exist!) my skin is all there :)
>>
>>703211429

$500?? Try around $2,000-$5,000 dude

Docs make bank off cutting baby dicks
>>
>>703211186
Water snakes were worldwide, enjoy being 12
>>
>>703193215
I had birth problems, was a little early, and if I didn't get a circumcision , the first time I got a full erection my dick would've ripped.
>>
File: lucy.gif (1 MB, 500x417) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lucy.gif
1 MB, 500x417
>>703211704
So... my dad tells me you have some extra skin.
What do you look for in a permanent residence? Living space? Backyard? Perhaps a small pond of lava?
>>
>>703193304
> Can't wash my dick properly
>>
>>703193492
It's a leftover thing from when they all lived in Deserts, hence the fact it's mostly a Jew / Muslim deal.
I imagine it was a better deal when you lived in a tent with no running water and sand up your crack all day.
>>
>>703211516
Could you try not being a massive faggot for once in your life?
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 28
Thread DB ID: 79890



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.