Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Tell me your raped/molested stories. Guy or girl, doesnt matter.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 25
File: sleeping-girl-molested2.jpg (27 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
sleeping-girl-molested2.jpg
27 KB, 420x315
Tell me your raped/molested stories. Guy or girl, doesnt matter. Tell me about the time you were at a party and got raped, or your creepy family member or dad that used to do things. Bonus points if you share how fucked up or not fucked up your life has been and is now because of it.

I've dated a couple of girls that had been molested and they had some issues because of it. I'm interested in other stories
>>
Well just make some shit up
>>
True
>>
>They had issues becasue of it
>Makes a thread asking for detailed rape stories

Are you sure they were the only ones?
>>
>>703186652
My current gf has been taken advantage of at least 4 times, she would get shitfaced drunk and high then pass out. She rarely drinks any nowadays and I've helped straighten her out.
>>
bump
>>
>gratuitous greentxt.

When I was young, I was very much in love with the only girl I knew. She's also my cousin, so there's that. (I didn't give up on it until I was about 15, and only because it was getting creepy even to me.). Anyhow, I'd do pretty much anything she'd tell me to because I just had no desire to do otherwise. She always took advantage of this and there was a lot of fooling around.

There was this one time though, I was at her place and the adults had her babysitting me. We have a big family and there just wasn't enough room for everyone ( I think even the adults knew it was very okay with me.), back to the point though; one of her friends invited her over and she really wanted to go. So, rather than leave me alone (because that is fucked up) she was going to bring me along. The rub though, was that friend's dad hated boys around his precious and none were allowed under penalty of MDK.

Cousin's idea was to dress me as a girl to get me past the gatekeeper. This happened so many years ago, yet I recall even the tiniest details, like how she took off the panties she was wearing and had me put them on, how I could smell her on them even without bringing them up to my face (like fruity cereal and a little like pee). I remember being totally for the idea of all of it from that point also, because she wasn't wearing anything while she dressed me up. I remember having the full assortment of girly clothing on (including barrettes in my hair and blush...) I remember going back to the other girl's playhouse in her backyard and how both girls were kind of in competition to be naughtier with touching and kissing me.

I also just remember it all fondly, like the whole "being molested by older girls" never really bothered me.
>>
My girlfriend's younger sister used to touch me when i slept there regularly. My gf went off to work real early, and i would go to sleep again.

Started off weird, then i began to like it, then i started hating it
>>
>>703190397
figures that you're on /b/ now, trap fag yet?
>>
I killed my dog then I fucked it his name was Buddy

I miss Buddy
>>
>>703186652
I fucked my gf while she was sleeping (no consent so is it rape?). Best orgasm ever. Told her the day after and she didn't believe me. She wasn't mad when i convinced her. We agreed that it's ok if i do it again, and arranged to wake her up during process. Too bad we broke up before trying it, i'm dying to see the reaction
>>
About 4 years ago, I had just gotten off probation. Was so excited to be able to drink for the first time in 2 and 1/2 years. Started at the bars with my girlfriend then she went home and I went to an after party with some friends. I got way to carried away and couldn't walk home. This girl I was friends with since I was 14 was there, fat, nasty Mexican said I could crash at her place, let me have her bed and was going to sleep on the couch. I passed out immediately after getting there but was woken up around 4 or 5 am. I was stripped naked and tightly tied down to the bed, handcuffed to the bed post. She rode me without a condom until we both came, sacked my dick clean and got me hard again then did it again. I was left like that for about 4 hours as she used me. When she finally uncuffed me, I just grabbed my clothes and ran home getting dressed as I ran. It was horrible and what's worse is no one cares, it's a fucking joke to them. This bitch still goes around bragging about it and I'm the fucked up one for sleeping with a fat nasty mexican.
>>
>>703190709
Nah, I got real manly looking real early. Like a skinny Kevin Smith. Only ever cross dressed for girls I was sleeping with, and only really for the sex.
>>
>>703188983
Is she okay, or does it still bother her?
>>
I had a gf once who wanted to always be woke while in mid sex. Does this mean she was molested in her sleep? There wasn't anything weird about it I thought. She would whisper in my ear that one day I'll die in prison though.
>>
>>703190489
Questions are welcome
>>
27yo woman here. I'm not able to speak about it so i won't. I'll just tell you about how fucked up my life was/is. I never finished high school, i don't have any friends, i can't have any kind of relationship, i don't go outside my (parent's) house and when i do it's for stalking people i like or families, otherwise i stalk people i like on the internet al the day, i don't have a job and i probably never will, i have a ton of terrible fetishes i'm ashamed by, and i'm afraid that i could be harmulf to other people in the future.
>>
File: 1469002992900.jpg (89 KB, 905x900) Image search: [Google]
1469002992900.jpg
89 KB, 905x900
>>703191358
>>
>>703190397
hot/10
>>
>>703191868
Tits or gtfo
>>
>>703190489
need some ages here to add context, and some more detail. green text is your friend.
>>
>>703186652
too soon
>>
>>703191868
I wan yer vag. bitsh. U wan muh dick? I haz 8" benis. Joo like?? Lemme Noh. I lick cunt as such also. :P
>>
I'll post the story of when my aunt took advantage of the 11 year old me.
>>
>>703186652
>be 15, boy, 1972
>neighbor's cousin is early 20's and comes to live with him
>cousin is smart, handsome, tanned, muscular. We call him Cowboy becasue from Texas
>Cowboy is gay
>he tries to tell us how to dress better, act more manly (yeah, I know), etc...
>I start to get a crush on him big time
>my parents go away for holiday weekend wedding. friends all head to one guy's beach house. i'm home alone
>Cowboy invites me over for pizza
>I'm thrilled since I'll be with my crush
>have pizza and he gives me a little wine
>suggests we watch a movie in his bedroom (only room with air conditioning)
>laying on bed with him and he starts kissing me. i'm OK with this
>eventually works his way down and sucks my cock
>first time for me and it feels great
>he asks me to do the same to him
>work down his hairy chest, down his treasure trail and start sucking (badly) his cock
>by now we've stripped off all our clothes
>he goes back down on me and starts fingering my asshole.

cont...
>>
>>703191868
>terrible fetishes i'm ashamed by
keep talkin
>>
>>703192239
>he asks how it feels and I say it weirdly feels good
>he tells me it can feel a lot better if I want and I say yes
>he gets some ties and ties my hands to the headboard (I was big on self bondage at the time so this really turned me on so had no problem being tied up)
>he rolls me over, rims and finger fucks me for a few minutes
>feel him moving around a bit and then he's laying on my back
>feel pressure again on my asshole and this time it hurts
>he pushes his cock into me and I scream in pain and ask him to stop
>he tells me it will feel better and pushes further
>I'm beging him to stop so he grabs my underwear off the bed and stuffs my mouth with it
>he continues to fuck my ass for about 1 minutes until he cums
>lays there until he softens and slides out
>he falls asleep next to me while I cry
>I doze off but awoken some time later with him pushing his cock back into my ass
>he fucks me for a while again until he cums, rolls off and goes to sleep again
>Again I doze off and for a third time wake up to him fucking me
>he goes at it for what seems to be a ling time until he pulls out and jerks off on my back
>awake and it's morning
>he unties me and takes me to the shower
>washes me down, plays with my cock until I'm hard and he blows me until I cum in his mouth
>tells me never to tell anyone since everyone will find out I'm a faggot and will get beat up
>convinces me that this is how guys who like each other take care of their sexual needs
>like an idiot I stay with him for two years after he raped me
>eventually he pimps me out to a friend

cont...
>>
>>703191868
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>703192275
>decide I'm finished with him
>date girls
>meet a nice girl, things start to get physical
>one day she's giving me a blow job and sticks a finger in my ass
>I jump, slap her and yell "do you think I'm a faggot?"
>slap her a couple more times
>she retreats to the bathroom, calls friends to come and get her. never see her again
>start dating guys
>despite what happened I have a submissive streak and bottom for guys
>one day see news about Sandusky on TV
>lose my mind, grab a knife and drive to where Cowboy lived with the intention of killing him
>guy answers the door and says Cowboy moved years ago

it's somewhat calming retelling this story. I feel better that I can without getting worked up about it.
>>
File: 28.jpg (44 KB, 600x689) Image search: [Google]
28.jpg
44 KB, 600x689
>>703191868

is this you?
>>
>>703192300
so ur 58-60 years old
>>
>>703192177
surprised it too over an hour for that
>>
>>703192344
da fuq is that shit
>>
well i've got a story for you OP

>be me
>9 or so
>big brother was 17
>he was a teenager and was horny as fuck, probably just like me last year when I was 17 too
>me and him once in a room
>he tells me something "wanna see something only mature people do"
>me of course yes
>he pulls out his dick and tells me to put my mouth on it
>i don't hesitate and do it instantly
>i can feel he likes it
>tells me to get all of it in my mouth
>i did it and then he tells me to do it again but not to take it out of my mouth
>do it despite that it has a bad piss taste and ignoring the fact that I got his hair in my mouth
>he orgasms on the bed cover
>see a bit of sperm
>tells me not to tell my parents
>i obey
>this thing happens more times
>one time I remember we were all 3 brothers in the room, except me and the big one in the bed behind the middle brother's one
>big bro whispers me to put my head next to his crotch
>slowly unzips his pants to not disturb the middle brother ( he is 3 years older than me)
>put his dick in my mouth again
>suck it like last time
>same smell of piss and the hair in my mouth
>he stops me right before he orgasms
>we act like nothing happens

I still think these experiences turned me gay, I'm not into any kinks or bdsm or w/e. I was raped by 1 neighbour multiple times (2 years older than me) in my childhood time, didn't tell anyone about it but so far I'm good.

My relationship with my brother is pretty decent, I don't like him that now, at 26 years old, he still lives with my parents and us.

He acted like a mean father figure the whole childhood of us, threatned with beating us since we were young and continuing (god I can't believe me 21 years old brother can still be under his control, we are not living in america so don't think that he should not listen to our big brother now that he hit the 'maturity' age)

I can't wait to go away from my family and town and even country, I can't live my own life because of their stupid brains.

From sex to vent.
>>
>>703191868
Are you a skinny bitch? Because i want to relive my absolutely horrendous old relationahip by stalking you stalking me.
>>
>>703186652
too soon
>>
>>703192421
>>
>>703188983
She's a thot
>>
>>703192229
>Be me, 11 years old
>Having a sleepover at my grandparents big house for 10 days during summer
>Aunt just left her boyfriend because he cheated on her
>Since other bedrooms are filled with furniture, we share her old bedroom
>Fast forward to first afternoon
>Aunt is sitting in her room, watching tv and drinking beer
>Sitting on the bed, reading Donald Duck comics
>Aunt is getting tipsy, tells me to come over
>No idea what beer or alcohol does, so I go over
>She asks me if I think she's pretty
>Say yes, I think she is very pretty
>She still is today
>Asks me if I know why she left her bf.

cont
>>
>>703192145
I'll explain how it started
>i was 17, she was 14
>i was sleeping
>slept in boxers
>gf had been away for i guess 2 hours, not much longer
>woke up when sister was going through gf's makeup box.
>happened a lot
>ahwell.jpeg
>continued going to sleep.
>woke up again, half asleep
>eyes still closed.
>little sis was holding it
>semi hard
>slowly and softly squeezed it
>pulled back my european uncut skin and left.

That was the first time i remember
>>
>>703192300
You're making a good case for the genocide of gays. Moar.
>>
>>703192344
Yes
>>
>>703192275
>>he gets some ties and ties my hands to the headboard
>>he rolls me over

sure thing
>>
>>703190489
what did she do?
>>
>>703192705
>nofuckingidea.jpg
>She says it was because he found other pretty girls
>But how? That is impossible. You are the prettiest in "location we lived"
>Only know a few girls anyway, and she was the prettiest I knew at the time.
>Aunt blushes, could've been the booze.
>Asks me if I've ever seen a naked woman.
>Once, when I took a bath with my mom a couple years ago.
>Asks me if it would be okay for her to undress, she feels very hot.
>Reading Donald Duck, don't really mind

cont
>>
>>703192295
>>703192102
newfags should honestly kill themselves
>>
>>703192705
yes cont
>>
>>703193210
Not much that day, i think it was just exploring a dick for the first time
>>
>>703192957
>year after Cowboy rapes me
>he's been fucking me right along
>tells me he has a friend who is "lonely" and could use some "company" like I give to him
>really don't want to but don't want him mad, so...
>we drive over there
>he tells me to hang with his friend while he does an errand
>friend takes me to his bedroom
>takes my clothes off
>takes off his clothes. he's fat, hairy, thick cock
>pays on the bed and tells me to suck his cock
>suck it best as I could but couldn't fit it in my mouth
>in between sucking sessions he's slobbering all over me, kissing me, telling me how cute I am
>tells me he wants to fuck me but I don't want to
>tells me I don't have a choice
>he pulls me to the edge of the bed, puts my legs up on my shoulders and sticks his lubed cock into my ass
>fucks me while grunting and sweating all over me
>tells me he's going to cum and to kneel down
>blows his load on my face
>Cowboy picks me up and we go home

Did this a few more times until I say his friend passing him money and thanking him for bringing me over.
>>
>>703193229
Cont.
>>
>>703193149
over my head, not spreadeagle. like pic related
>>
>>703186652
Anon I'm sorry I've been around since like 09 to 10. What the fuck is this from? I still don't know.
>>
>>703193229
cont plz
>>
>>703193726
Adding onto that it's not very helpful when all people say is "too soon OP".
>>
>>703193229
Proceed!
>>
>>703192102
People like these are exempt from that rule jackass.
>>
>>703192078
We'd touch each other and kiss a lot (and lots of dry humping), but I was still a virgin until H.S. (and that event was with not incest).
>>
>>703193229
>Hottest summer in years, so windows are always open
>Her room is in basement, no windows
>Only wear boxers and shorts, so better off than her
>Aunt takes off her summer dress, only got a thong underneath
>Aunt is 10 years older than me, 21 at the time
>Big breasts and a ponytail down to her waist
>Asks me to get some ice cream in the freezer in the next room
>I got strawberry and she got orange flavor
>Ice cream is melting fast as fuck
>She finishes hers first
>whatthefuck.jpg
>how did she eat it so fast?
>learned later on she deepthroated it.

Cont

I apologize if it's going slow, I've never written it up before, it's the first time I share it as well.
>>
>>703192275
Is it bad that this is one of my fantasies?
>>
>>703194128
Moar like it so far
>>
>>703194128
>learned later on she deepthroated it.
>deepthroated
>icecream

no, you gave your faggotry away
>>
>>703194200
Fantasies are one thing. When it actually happens to you it's completely different.
>>
>>703194306
also he finds out later on? what was that convo like? "remember that time i molested you... i deepthroated the ice cream:
>>
im not 100% certain i think my faggot uncle molested me when i was young. he lived at my grandparents and i remember going to his room when i was left alone with him. then i remember my ass hurting after i took a shit for a while.
whatever i didnt turn into a fagot.
he died of aids like 20 years later fuck him. i dont have hiv hes dead. the whole thing is kind of confusing since i dont really remember anything actually happening.
>>
>>703194444
nice quads.

I think he means, when he found out what deepthroating is, he realized thats what she was doing.

story is still bullshit from this point

NOONE does that
>>
>>703192931
jesus, that's an awkward fucking situation
>>
bumping for more.
>>
>>703194444
Nice quads.
Also laughed so hard reading this.
>>
>>703194128
>Trying to finish ice cream before it melts.
>It suddenly breaks at the bottom half and lands on my chest
>Scream because that was fucking cold.
>Aunt laughs at me and picks up the broken piece and eats it.
>Say I'll go wash my chest so it won't become sticky.
>Aunt says she can fix that without me going to wash.
>No way I believe that.
>It's true, just close your eyes.
>So I do.
>Feel something hot and wet on my chest.
>Feelsweirdman.jpg
>Open eyes.
>Aunt is licking the areas where I got ice cream.
>She looks like she is in a trance, completely gone.
>Grabs my hands, put them on her breasts.
>"It's okay, just juggle and squeeze them a bit."

Cont
>>
>>703191245
My dude that is my exact fetish and it never works out. Tested on five girls over the span of about ten years. I get my gf fucked up on wine and put her to bed. Some random point I start to oil the bits, but (even when nearly blackout drunk) she always wakes up when I'm trying to slide it in.

You must have one small dick if you pulled it off. I'm happy for her. Hope she gets monster cock on the daily now.

>Inb4 "Uhm, I actually have a 6-8 inch that the girlies never complain about.

You were using the mm side of the ruler, measuring on the balls side, and she feels sorry for you.
>>
>>703194306
Fuck off, I don't fucking know what to call it in English.
>>
>>703186652
>I dated a girl in collage that claimed she had been raped 4 times. Not really sure I believed her because most people get through their whole life without being raped once and I am supposed to believe that she is a 4 time lottery winner. She did kind of freak out when I tried to stick it in her ass though.
>>
>>703194773
If you smoke, try getting them crossfaded off weed and lots of alcohol. Otherwise, try ambien and alcohol if you can get your hands on it.
>>
>>703193726
this is 2005 stuff, son.

and it's still too soon.
>>
>>703186652
>Be me 15, male
>Out in friends pasture having a party around a fire, drank a few beers
>Three girls around 17 and my older buddies are there
>Friend gets out a pipe and starts passing it around
>Everyone hits it and a good time is had
>First time drinking and smoking at the same time
>Feelsgoodman
>Feels a little too good...
>Last grip on reality i remember the party asking me if I was "in the zone". Said I may have overdone it

>Things get blurry
>In my fucked up state I consciously believe I'm having a dream, I know I got too fucked up and I'm still in my chair asleep around the fire with everyone
>Wake up for a second and one of the girls is in my lap making out with me
>Only my best bro and and the other two girls are around
>Stick my tongue out and wiggle it around in her mouth. First kiss ever and I was too stoned to do anything
>She laughs and climbs off of me
>In my inebriation, I thought I had been making this up in my head, and that I'd actually kissed a wall or a dogs ass or something and everyone was making fun of me
>(I was a pretty insecure dude at the time and being made a fool of was my biggest fear. I wanted to be cool around the girls)

I'll continue
>>
>>703194594
It really was. Got even worse later on.

Btw, good to see someone that doesnt say how great that would be
>>
>>703194767
>I start juggling her breasts as she told me
>feelsgoodman.mov
>aunt tells me that she is now feeling got in her panties
>asks it I mind taking them off her
>reading donald duck so dont really care
>she sits down on the couch, lays back and spreads her legs
>can see wet spot in the middle
>suddenly hear door
>reading donald duck so dont really care
>whole family walks into the living room
>everybody deepthroating icecream
>everybody walk the dinosaur

The end
>>
>>703188983
if she was really raped she wouldnt put herself back in those positions 4 times it clearly doesnt bother her
>>
File: collage.jpg (755 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
collage.jpg
755 KB, 2048x1536
>>703194852
>i dated a girl collage

was it this one?
>>
>>703195124
Faggot, not even mine. I'll finish it.
>>
>>703195124
you cunt
>>
>>703195075
it's just like
>i tell someone and they say i'm a pedo
>i don't tell anyone and it keeps happening
>i tell her not to do it and she tells someone and goto 10

fucked up
>>
>>703195229
Exactly that. Later on she started doing some messed up stuff and some stuff a girl with experience wouldnt do that felt not so great to say the least
>>
>>703194767
>No idea why she wanted me to do it, but do it anyway.
>Aunt goes lower and lower on my chest and stomach.
>Suddenly stops
>Did it feel good?
>Felt kinda weird, but not bad.
>Pulls down my shorts and boxers from the front.
>Watch as I eat your peepee.
>I'm in shock, why would she eat it!?
>Puts it in her mouth and starts sucking
>Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
bimping
>>
File: epic_lulz.png (162 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
epic_lulz.png
162 KB, 200x200
>>703192344
Definitely looks a bit Japanese, especially like an Oni
>>
Last year around October I got home after doing a 17 hour shift (I was installing air cons at the goldcoast 500) I get back to the workshop and drive back home, I barely make it, I get home, walk up stairs and pass out in bed.

Little did I know my stalker had let herself in while I was out, she comes into my bedroom, I don't know exactly what she did to me bit when I woke up the next morning, my pants were off and I had a cum stain on my shirt, leg and bed.

Worst part was, when I told my mates, they laughed, and when she found out I was telling people she flipped the story and said I raped her, and my so called friends believed her over me, so much for white male privledge
>>
>>703195469
>watch as I eat your peepee
>>
>>703192931
more!
>>
>>703193909
Lurk moar fogget
>>
>>703194773
it was my fetish when i was younger, but one night she fell asleep while watching the movie, and i got horny. It would be stupid to jack off while having her by side, and also it would be stupid to wake her up for bj, so i decided to revive an old fetish. The thing is, she was in deep sleep atm. You can't do that when girl is REM sleeping because her body is stiff. She needs to be in that "spinning from time to time" phase. She flipped in the position to be the little spoon, and i was legit taking off her pajamas and pants for an hour, not to wake her up. She was extremely wet, dripping all over the place (which is normal because it was like 5 in the morning, and that's when hormones are at the highest) so i didn't even need to use the lube. I fingered her gently to pick up some of the natural lube and even the inserting took like 4 minutes or something. She was 10 degrees hotter and 10 times wetter than usual. I did like 10 times gentle in/out max before pulling out and cumming. It was that good, i couldn't do it more.

Also, projecting much? If your gay self wants to know, it's 6.7in (not even from pubic bone, but from the last part that enters during sex). She actually started squirting in our relationship (she didn't know she's a squirter) and that's where all the myths about size ended for me. Yeah, maybe she'd squirt faster with some 8 inch machine dildo, but the fact that i can make her do it is calming
>>
>>703195469
cont?
>>
>>703194934
>>703194773
>>703195786
also, don't do alcohol and weed, both are dehydrating and it will be harder for you to insert a dick
>>
>>703195469
>She sucks it for a couple minutes before she stands up.
>She takes off her thong and lies down on the bed
>Tells me to come over and lie on my stomach between her legs.
>Tells me to try to lick her
>Lick? where? why?
>Because it makes Aunty feel good as well.
>Shows me where to lick.
>No idea what to do, so just lick like I would normally lick something.
>Getting tired, so I stop.
>She tells me to lie down
>Squats over me and grabs my dick
>Time to make you a man
>>
Cont.

>So I'm having a sort of crisis, not knowing what is real or teenage fantasy
>I'm in a chair in a coma, friends are talking about who knows what
>Suddenly, I'm dreaming again, and I'm in one of the beds in my friends pasture Winnebago
>Girl who made out with me is grinding her pussy on my 3/4 hard cock
>Her friend is naked in the adjacent bed, touching herself
>I am convinced this can't be real
>Fall back asleep

>Next morning I wake up in my friends house on his couch
>Pissed the couch
>buddy says "Man, those chicks said you were hot as fuck. They were loud dude haha nice"
>Wut
>Apparently, they took turns riding me all night
>I missed out on fucking two bitches at once because of bullshit
>I was molested, but damn I wish I could remember it
>>
>>703195680
It's ok man. Reading Donald Duck.
>>
>>703186652
In high school staying at hotel for marching band contest, staying 5-6 guys in a room. I and gay friend get the two beds as we're oldest, other boys sleep in living room, semi-separated. Go to sleep and wake up to gay friend sucking my cock, sleep paralysis so I can't make him stop. Sucks me until I cum into his hand and then he jerks off with my cum. I go back to sleep, never talk to him again.
>>
>>703196071
>wake up to gay sucking your cock while in sleep paralysis
fuck this is the scariest thing i've heard in my life. Fucking demons i saw in sleep paralysis weren't as scary as this
>>
>>703195873
>She moves down and puts it inside of her
>Rides me for a few minutes before I'm exhausted.

After that, we took a bath together and she explained what we did in the bath.
Had sex almost every day I stayed there, but I would also go visit her after she got home from work. We're both in relationships now, so been a while since I fucked her.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 274x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 274x237
>>703195124
>>
>>703190397
I was also molestes by an older girl who happens to be my cousin. It sure did had an effect on me, growing up.
>>
>>703196394
It's not the best story, but it's an experience I wouldn't be without.
>>
>>703195691
The next time was like this.
>woke up
>feeling fondling
>semi
>slowly moving it around
>pulling foreskin back
>let it slide back into position
>repeated this a few times while touching my dick head with her finger(singing my life with his words)
>pressed a testicle and picked the skin of my sack.
>i became erect

This is what made it more confusing for me.
I didn't stop her for reasons discussed before, but i really didnt want it. My body reacted to it, making me confused for a while thinking i must be a pedo.

>kept on inspecting it. Regularly feeling her breath up close so she must have checked it from nearby.
>pulled skin back a few times and touched my head again.
>pressed her finger on my peehole and wiggled it a bit, trying to touch the inside i guess
>feelsshit.png
>she keeps rubbing her finger on my precum
>after a while she "collects" some
>3 seconds passed and hear her make soft spitting noises.
>grabs blanket and wipes her mouth i guess.
>continues inspecting

That was the second time
>>
bump
>>
>>703191358
What did your gf think about this?
Did she dump you?
>>
>>703196659
Got more?
>>
>>703193427
>>703194031
What in the fuck happened to this place.
Fuckin faggots
>>
Sister had a daughter that rubbed her tits when she slept so i could go in rub em and get outta there unscathed
>>
>>703198160
You answered your own question. Faggots know people don't actually want them around, so they pile in where nobody can call them by name. It's like 4chan is a fag magnet. So unfortunate.
>>
>>703190397
Glad I came here now
>>
>>703196510
green text
>>
>>703196659
i totally get that its fucked up, but that shit is also kinda hot, in pure fantasy land.
>>
One day when I was 7 I was walking home from school, being all aryan and white, when all of a sudden an evil jew jumped out ofthe bushes.

"Torah! Torah!", he shouted in hebrew, all jewish and shit. Then he grabbed me with his evil jew hands and dragged me through thebushes and laid me down onto the grass beneath him.

I struggled with all my aryan might, but his strong, hairy, manly armsheld me firm to the ground

"Today I will have you recieve the old testament.", he told me, unnzipping his jew-pants. I marvelled before his testament. I hadnever seen such a thick and immense testament before.

"Suck it!", he ordered me, forcing it deep into my defenseless aryan throat. "Torah! Torah!" I gasped for air as the hairy man had his way with me, plunging the shaft of his testament even deeper into my innocent throat, and I could do nothing but serve him.

"I see you like the shaft of my testament deep inside of you. Now lets see how you like it up your pinky white bum!"

"Oh, no, mr jew!", I cried out. "Not my tender white aryan bum!"

...But this jew knew no mercy as he turned me around, and soon he plowed into me, filling me up in ways I could never even haveimagined. I completely lost my breath as he pounded my soft like aryan ass with his thick and hard man-shaft. I found myself groaning for every breath as his strokes reached deep inside of me, filling me with a sensation so overwhelming that I could hardly think

"Do you enjoy having your innocent aryan ass being ravaged by my hard jew cock?", my jew smirked evilishly. I could hardly reply,gasping for air with his every thrust.
Then his panting increased too, until he penetrated me like never before, burying his the full length of his hot testament deepinside of me. He gripped me firmly and I could feel the shaft of it pumping still, filling my soft, tight ass with his
jewishness. It was nothing I could do but climax myself, my body responding to his. I wished it would never stop I had finally
found my master moot
>>
>>703188983
>My current gf has been taken advantage of at least 4 times, she would get shitfaced drunk, fuck dudes, pass out then regret it. She rarely drinks any nowadays and I've helped straighten her out.
>>
Shabump
>>
>>703199106
moar
>>
>>703195917
This happened to me too anon. Passed out due to a mix of alcohol and drugs. It was around my first time doing anything. Apparently the girls thought it would be funny to look at my dick, and things escalated. I lost my virginity and I guess technically had a threesome, and have no memory of it.
>>
>>703186652
my sister who was 14 would join in on me and my other little sister playing games and she would always come up with "lets play mums dads & babies" my little sister was the baby meanwhile i was "dad" yet 11 at the time.
long story short she would slide down her pants and undies a little and tell me to lay on top of her she would then pull out my tiny dick and i actually would get a little hard and with it with it she whould rub it against her yet she was well aware i was clueless i guess my sister was molesting me? all i know is that i wish she would still do it 10 years later now cause i would be happy to stick it in her holes. saw her touch my little sisters vag a few times also.
>>
Not my story, but my ex's (story involves me, thoguh):

My ex told me a couple weeks into our relationship about her abuse as a kid. When she was 9 her mom re-married a dude who had a 16 year-old son. He wasn't around much, but he was trusted to babysit my gf when the parents were out. He took advantage of her desire to cuddle while watching a movie by sitting her on his lap and grinding against her. She never really thought much about it, she just thought that this was what siblings did together and she was happy to finally have a big brother who liked her after a lifetime of being a single child.

This went on for a while, then he started taking off his shirt. She thought nothing of it again, because they had gone swimming together. When he suggested she should take her shirt off, too, she thought it was a bit weird, but did it anyways because she didn't understand how female anatomy was different at her age and she didn't want him to not like her. Same thing with her pants coming off, as she didn't see any difference between her panties and her swim bottoms.

Sometimes they would "cuddle" with him lying on top of her or vice versa. Sometimes they didn't even do it when a movie was on, sometimes on his or her bed. She remembers feeling his erection against her clothed panties and not knowing what it was, just knowing that it kind of hurt but she also liked how it felt. One time she asked him what was happening and he said that it's just like a secret handshake that only brothers and sisters know about. She didn't question it and kept the secret from her mom.

TBC...

Pic related: It's her.
>>
>>703199161
fuck that she'll be back to her old ways and will be whoring herself out in no time. she enjoyed fucking those dudes you moron.
>>
>>703194852
Like... you guys lived in a painting?
>>
>>703195124
Which issue was that?
>>
>>703200738
sorry, can't reply. busy reading donald duck, so don't really care
>>
>>703196659
Any more? Shit's hot.
>>
File: IMG_20160112_235208.jpg (916 KB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160112_235208.jpg
916 KB, 4032x3024
>>703191245

I've had a somnophilia fetish for a long time and for a while it caused me some problems because I would wake up fingering/fondling my gfs and occasionally, on top of them, full-on fucking them. On 1/4 - 1/5 of the occasions, they were into it, but the rest of the times would piss them off (understandably, I hate when my sleep is interrupted).

About 3-4 months into my current relationship, I was fingering my gf's ass while she slept and managed to get two fingers in for the first time (we hadn't tried anal), and got carried away with it, started getting really rough with it.

Just when I was thinking I'd try to stick my dick in, her asshole tensed up and she jerked away saying, "Jeez Dad!" which aroused some suspicions in me. She was kind of upset after but I didn't really acknowledge the situation, to good effect. Found out she didn't realize what had happened but that she thought she farted and was just awkwardly mad because she thought she farted on me lmao.

Fast forward to two weeks ago, well over a year into this relationship. She was opening up to me about the porn she watches and I showed her some somno photo blogs I frequent. She wasn't weirded out at all to my surprise and even said she'd be okay with me doing stuff to her in her sleep, which has basically been my new hobby though she's actually a really light sleeper and always has been. I also admitted to her about the ass-fingering incident and she seemed surprised I fit my fingers into her tight asshole. Last night she told me she's been fantasizing about that story and getting off to it when I'm not around, and she ended up letting me fuck her ass raw after giving her a full-body massage and lubing up.

It's just hit or miss with the sleep stuff though, really. I can only pull off stuff when she's really exhausted so I have to try and try all the time. What I haven't admitted to her is that I once jizzed all over her lips and forehead while she was passed out. Hoping to get her into that
>>
>>703191780
Go for a whole story
>>
File: 25111_108336085866514_36720_n.jpg (31 KB, 381x508) Image search: [Google]
25111_108336085866514_36720_n.jpg
31 KB, 381x508
>>703200320

Continued...

He would sometimes suggest that she take off her panties, but that seemed to be her limit. He tried to take his underwear off a few times and she stopped him, knowing her mom would have said no. One day after a lot of manipulation (that she never told me the specifics of), she agreed to get completely naked with him in her bed. She remembers him trying to get inside of her and she squeaked in pain. Her mom heard and came into the room (they didn't know she had come home early). She understandably freaked out and started hitting the stepson, who quickly got dressed and drove off in his car. Not long after: they got divorced (because of this and other issues). My ex started going to counseling and learning the truth about all the shit he had been doing to her.

So how did it fuck up her life? Well, for starters: she never dated anyone until college. She was afraid of most men and thought the worst. She certainly wasn't having sex, either. She also learned to associate a closed bedroom door with being trapped in a room with a molester, so she had a weird thing where she couldn't sleep unless her door was open. It was so bad that she never went to sleepovers, and then commuted over 45 minutes every day freshman year so she could keep sleeping at home. When she finally moved on campus, she had nightmares every night unless her roommate agreed to leave the room's door open. She eventually had to switch to another room that had a common area, so she had a room with a door she could leave open. It was fucking weird.

TBC...
>>
When I was 12 I was sleeping in a cottage with scouts, then while I slept someone dragged me out of my sleeping bag and pinned me up against a wall.
I woke up with my pants around my ankles, I managed to stop him but I was almost raped by this guy who was about 16.
Never told anyone I knew and ended up going to 5 other camps with this guy in the group.
He touched my butt a lot when we were sitting next to each other at lunch and stuff.
So yeah, that's my story of how my young boy body was almost destroyed
>>
>>703196071
>>703196379
Sleep paralysis affects 1 in zero men. It's a serious problem.
>>
File: 1468332276736.jpg (293 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1468332276736.jpg
293 KB, 1536x2048
>>
I regularly fuck my roommates gf while they are both passed out on xanax and alcohol. When they both wake up the next morning they think they fucked each other
>>
Briefly dated a girl that was heavily molested at a very young age.

Basically had a somewhat normal date, but then the nookie started. We were both horny as fuu..

When things got hot and heavy she started pounding booze and slapping/biting/clawing me. No intimacy, just pure rage, so much so that I could even get it up for this super-hot chick anymore. She wouldn't even touch my cock.

I don't know what dimension she had to go to to let a guy put his dick in her, but I wasn't going there. I ate her pussy and put her to bed.

She drinks. Every. Night. and claims she doesn't remember our first encounter. I don't really care if she does or not, I just feel sorry for her now. I'd still love to stick my dick in her, but not while crazy shit is happening like that.
>>
>>703186652
>age 3-6 was molested by mother, father, three brothers, and two sisters. I also molested them in turn since thats how the family was.

>Age 6 parents go to jail, my siblings and I split up into foster homes.

>Age 7-12 at my new foster home molested by both my foster brothers. Made me suck their dicks, and do anal. Tried to tell foster mom and she would not listen.

>Age 12 tell teacher. Brother gets removed "he was 16 at the time" and sent to some boys home.

>Foster mom blames me for breaking up family. Says I should have told her more specifically and she would have taken care of it. In other words, my fault.

>Age 14 meet and start dating 25 year old guy who works IT. Parents don't care. They tell me, "He looks rich you should hang on to him"

>Yea, awesome parenting guys.

>Anyway, I'm 28 now. I ended up marrying that IT guy and we have 3 children now.

>Everything turned out better than expected.

>Have not spoken to or spoken to foster parents since I was 18.
There was more abuse that I did not mention, this was getting too long already..

Never any abuse from my husband though. He is a good man.
>>
>>703192275

I'm not even gay and this got me hard
>>
>>703201607
Glad you found a good man and I hope you have a wonderful life.
>>
>>703201607
Meant to say have not spoken to or seen
I want nothing to do with them.
>>
>703201607

>14
>25

good man?
>>
>>703196510
Story?
>>
This slut got drunk at a party and let a guy fuck her, in the morning called it rape
>>
File: 25111_108344132532376_880337_n.jpg (121 KB, 479x638) Image search: [Google]
25111_108344132532376_880337_n.jpg
121 KB, 479x638
>>703201061

She finally started dating a couple guys in college, nothing serious until me. She was open to having sex with me, but she kept delaying and finding excuses, or even just saying "she wasn't ready yet" (this was around the time she told me her molestation story). I was patient, but after a couple months I was starting to get antsy. I would pressure her a bit more and more to at least fool around and she started openign up to it. She didn't mind anything above the belt, but when my hands wandered south she started to panic a bit and call it off. She eventually got to the point where she was willing to give me hand jobs and blow jobs, but she still wouldn't let me touch her.

One night, though, we'd been drinking quite a bit. She'd had several glasses of wine at dinner and took my brother's offer for rum and coke when she got back. She'd never had so much. We got to my room and started watching a movie (Monster's Inc, I'll never forget) as she finished her drink. After she finished, she almost immediately locked the door and started undressing (both of which I knew to be triggers for her). She said she was ready to lose her virginity and she wanted me to be the guy who took it. I remember seeing her pussy for the first time as the monsters got banished to the Himalayas in the background. She didn't seem much in the mood for foreplay as she almost immediately got on top of me and started grinding against my still-clothed dick. I wasn't nearly as drunk as her, so I was fully aware that this was almost exactly the kind of situation her step brother had set up while molesting her. It was hot, but it was a bit weird, so I told her to slow down and maybe sober up a bit before we actually have sex. She pulled off my pants and cuddled against me, but kept grinding her ass against my cock.

TBC...
>>
>>703198602
When did all the fags come here? It's just a gay site now
>>
>>703201897
Yes, a good man.

We did not have sex nor did he even touch me sexually until I was 16 (at his insistence despite my attempting to do so). We would date doing normal teenager stuff. Going to movies and dinner and such. I looked older than I was at that age so no one really noticed I was that much under age.
>>
>>703201607
>Age 14 meet and start dating 25 year old guy who works IT. Parents don't care. They tell me, "He looks rich you should hang on to him"
>Anyway, I'm 28 now. I ended up marrying that IT guy and we have 3 children now.

Does he still give you drugs and cellphone credit every time you fuck?
>>
>>703195166
HA!
>>
>>703201131
suck my ass, i have that like one in three nights
>>
>>703202086
Hell if I know. It's like 1/3 of the threads though and they always get massive traffic. It's fucking nasty.
>>
I molested my mom when she was drunk/asleep.
>>
>>703202169
HAHA what?
>>
Sex is too painful for my girlfriend ever since she was raped by a classmate and touched by her uncle by marriage. It has killed her sex drive. But!!! Ive found a way around it. Her body loves to be touched and fucked while she sleeps. She gets the most wet, tight and submissive while asleep. I've creampied her now around 5 times. And taped her about 8 times. She wakes up no clue thinking she just needs to pee badly.
>>
>>703202080

Continued...

Around the time the credits started to roll, she turned around and got on top of me, grinding against me again. I'm still rock hard. She suddenly started crying a bit, so i stopped and asked what was wrong. She said that she just needed to feel loved, and that she had never felt loved by anybody since her step-brother. When I started pulling away, knowing this was fucked up and not wanting to make things worse, she kept apologizing and said she didn't mean it and she didn't know what she was saying. She begged me not to go. I stayed, but wasn't really planning on having sex with her in this emotionally unstable state. We cuddled for a while, and she asked to have sex again. I said no and fell asleep.

I woke up maybe an hour later to her giving me a blowjob. I asked what she was doing and she didn't answer, just licking and sucking me until I was really stiff. She then got up close to my ear and started begging me to "put it in." I said no at first, but she kept asking, saying "Just for a little bit. You don't even have to go all the way in. I just want to feel you in me." I still resisted, but she kept bagging me while fondling my junk, and I finally said out loud "fuck it," and I slipped around and got on top of her and started fucking her.

She was moaning and gasping and kept begging me to go deeper and harder, even though she was super tight and I'm sure in pain. we kept at it for a few minutes before she said "I want to do it the other way." I didn't know what she meant, but I figured she was trying to replicate the way her brother used to grind her, so I turned her over and did it doggy style. She didn't complain. I came before long. I don't know if she did, but when I pulled out she didn't move. I crawled to the other side and saw that she was quietly crying. When I asked what was wrong, she didn't respond. When I touched her shoulder in comfort, she shook me off. So I went to sleep, feeling confused and satisfied all at once.
>>
>>703198934
>>703200939
>>703201035
Busy atm.
Add me on kik for more.(tubitnt)
>>
>>703193427
Only a newfag would try to convince everyone he's an oldfag by calling someone else a newfag
>>
File: Capture+_2016-09-09-12-31-45-1.png (208 KB, 511x494) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-09-09-12-31-45-1.png
208 KB, 511x494
Have boss
Don't work with her anymore
Hang out outside of work (she was friends with co-workers)
One night everyone gets really fucked up.
I stay over
3 am she goes to bed to fuck guy but he's already passed out.
4 am I sneak in.
Play with her tits
DIAMONDS
She's sleeping but kind of into it
Moves around
She's wearing gym shorts
Easy access
Rub finger across panties and I'm so hard that I'm shaking
Slide finger in and she backs into it, light moan
Holy Shit
Go to bathroom in room
What have I got myself into
Jack off, almost cum instantly but hold off
Fuck it, let's go for it
Put condom on and go back out
Spread her legs, pull panties to the side and penetrate her
She craves the dick and slides back, letting out an actual moan
Fuck, what did I do and how can I explain this?
Gets to the base and starts grinding a little.
Still completely out
I cum, throbbing my dick so hard.
Seriously, one thrust
Pull out snap pic and go back to living room, can't really sleep tho.
No one ever finds out and I masturbate to the pic for months
10/10 would do again
I've tried to get her fucked up and passed out but she's settled since then
This is still my favorite memory.
One night we got drunk and fell asleep together and I tried again. She woke up and went with it and we hooked up, but we literally haven't spoken of it since. My first memory is my favorite

Inb4 pic request, lost it in an old phone when it broke. Didnt backup I was so afraid of someone finding it

Stole this from her phone
>>
I lost my virginity to a 15 year old girl when I was 19.

Basically a friend called me one day saying that he met a girl that wants a three way with another guy and he knew that I was a virgin and he called me so I could lose my virginity.

This basically went on for a month and she was telling me that she was raped by a guy when she was 13 or 14 and since then has had sex with guys. When I heard that she was 15 I left the group.
>>
>>703186652
>Be me, 6
>Both parents work
>Summer vacation comes.
>Get me an old lady babysitter
Fast forward a few days
>Jumping around the house as usual
>She comes in my way
>Hit her in the boob
>Oh no
>Aww, that hurt anon
>Takes boob out and put it in my mouth.
>Suck it so it doesn't hurt anon.
>Okay.

That's how it started, she did it to me almost daily and even sucked my nipples and fondled my dick when it became a habit a few days later.
Never saw her after that summer.

And no, I don't feel sad or anything about it, only remember it as a memory.
>>
>>703202838
more?
>>
>>703186652
Not a story about me being raped, but a story I am super ashamed of and feel so guilty about I drink a lot and feel like killing myself sometimes.

Let me tell you about the time I really REALLY fucked up someones life:

I raped a girl at a university dormitory while visiting for a party.
It was in a long hallway of rooms, parties going on and it was pretty loud.
At the end of the hall there was a little cubby area with some snack/soda machines.
I was high as hell on something and not thinking straight. When I went to get a drink I saw a hot blonde in there getting a snack.
Acting on a wild impulse I ran up behind her and grabbed her from behind, my hand on her mouth.
I told her to close her eyes, do not turn around, and not to make a sound or I would kill her.
She was wearing some kind of skimpy pajamas or sweatpants or something. I don't really remember.
I made her kneel down in front of me and I pulled down her pants.
She started whimpering as I played with her pussy and butthole for a minute or two.
I was completely out of it at this point so I punched her in the back of the head.
Told her if she made another sound I would kill her.
I then started fucking her pussy. I was so turned on I came in like 45 seconds of hard thrusting.
She made a few quiet grunts and sobs, but nothing too loud.
After I finished I told her to lay there for at least 5 minutes or I would know and come kill her.
After that I kind of looked around and realized I just fucked up BAD.
Ran the hell out of there, got i my car and drove around for a while before finally going home (lived about 50 miles away).

Spent the next few months sweating that the cops were going to bust down my door.

They never did. This was 11 years ago now.
>>
>>703203360
Jesus anon...
>>
>>703203360
pretty brutal
>>
I've never really told anyone this. I'm sure a few select people know but it's not something I've ever spread. When I was younger I used to have this friend ashley. We were friends from 13-18 years old. I'm 20 now. when we were around 14 we had our first sleep over. it was me, her, my friend kyle, and my friend Brandon all in that order on one big bed. Ashley and I started making out, and I start playing with her tits (what we're to become tits) but then we stopped. a couple minutes later she just stuffed her hand down my sweatpants. I was instantly hard. She played with me for a while then spit in her hand and jerked me off onto her chest.
There was concentrate here, but this sparked everything else.
Ashley's mom was a drug addiction, didn't care about much. At 14-15 years old we were having pretty big, and pretty crazy parties at her house. We would all get fucked up and pass out around the house, but I always fought to sleep in her bed. For months it was normal, I would just get drunk and pass out with her and sometimes one or two other people in her bed. but one night, one night I guess I was just horns as fuck. I always slept naked because sleeping with clothes on is terrible, but ashley always wore pajamas or just passed out in her clothes. So I'm laying there, naked, hard as a rock just looking at her hip curve. her back was facing me ans she was half way curled up in a ball. idk why, but I thought it was OK to just grab her ass, so I did. I start rubbing and squeezing both cheeks through her fake silk pajamas. then I stopped, I was pretty sure she woke up because her breathing changed but she didn't say anything, she didn't move. eventually I went back to playing with her ass. I slowly started playing more and more with the elastic waist band... then I stuffed my hand down her pants. she moved, kind of pulled to the side but not by a lot so I just stopped. I didn't take my hand out of her pants, I just stopped and waited.
>>
File: braless2.jpg (32 KB, 227x453) Image search: [Google]
braless2.jpg
32 KB, 227x453
>>703202838

Conclusion...

I woke up the next day to an empty bed. I found her in the bathroom, on the floor of the shower and crying. I asked what was wrong and she didn't respond. I left her and asked again when she got dressed and came to breakfast. She says she knew we had sex, but didn't remember how it happened. She only remembered starting the movie and switching from missionary to doggy. I don't know how honest she was ebing, but I decided not to tell her about how she was recreating the circumstances of her molestation as a kid and begging for me to "lover her" like her step brother did.

We didn't see much of each other the following few days. We started going out places again maybe two weeks later. She didn't have any interest in sex until after a month had past, and only then while drinking. We only fucked twice after that. Once she was very stiff and clearly only being a fuck toy to make me happy, and once where she again got drunk and put on a kids' movie. After that, I started to feel really dirty, only ever having a mutually-appreciated sexual experience with her if she was drunk and reliving her childhood molestation. I didn't like that she was using me as a substitute for her would-be rapist. I didn't like all the crying and confusion.So we broke up.

We still remain friends, kind of (after a long time apart and one situation where she wanted a FWB situation that I didnt go for), so I've been able to keep tabs on her. Apparently she did the same thing with a couple other guys after me. She ended up getting married a few years ago to a guy who's 25 years older than her. I can't help but think she likes the idea of being a little girl being victimized by an older male. I visited her house recently and came across their sex toys. Lots of dildos, some bondage gear, and a crazy sex swing.

So, she's clearly got a permanently fucked-up view of sex, and she's married a guy who's totally into that.

The end.
>>
>>703203360
hot af
>>
>>703203360
>>703203514
Yea. I wish I could send some kind of anonymous apology letter to her and explain.

But, I don't even know who it was. I never really even got a look at her face.
>>
>>703191100
How did you fit your dick in the dog's ass
>>
send best stories here i need fapping material for the road 94one 720 588eight
>>
>>703203666
yikes
>>
>>703203666
pretty shitty situation/life for her. Good you didnt stay. Thanks for sharing anon
>>
>>703203360
Heard this before. Not sure if copy pasta or same anon
>>
>>703203666
Thank you for taking the time to share your story anon. T'was a good read. It's too bad that she didn't eventually warm up to consensual sex. Sounds like she had to have been pretty cool to stay with her for months without any kind of sexual activity.
>>
>>703192300
Fukken gaaaay
>>
>>703186652
Be gf B-Day party. Lots of drinking. Her bf there and being kinda floozy but all's good. At one point she says hey anon look. Pulls up skirt no panties. Night ends both girls drunk as fuck. I get each one into bed. Gf friend is hammered. I check on gf shake her no response. Go back to spare room do same with her friend. Lift her skirt and start playing with her pussy. She gets wet I decide to fuck it I think I can fuck her take off my shorts and I fucked her. End Up fucking her two times that night before showering. Morning comes we're up at breakfast I ask them how they slept friend says she doesn't remember the end of the night she was blackout drunk. So I reply you don't remember coming home remember getting into bed don't remember getting up and laying back down and she says no. Decided at that point was that we going to end up getting her drunk again.
>>
>>703203653
And then?
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2208x1242
>>703192493
Don't be so gay dude
>>
>>703203940

I know, right?

>>703203972

Yeah, I was a recovering beta male at the time. This relationship finished that off. I grew up a bit and started to not settle.

>>703204267

I guess she needed a situation like the one she ended up in. She never had a good male role model (father left when she was a toddler, step-dad was a drunk, step-brother was a perv, etc.). I guess he needed a father figure in her life, and she could only get one by marrying a much older guy (who has a daughter only a couple years younger than her, BTW, which does make me wonder a bit about HIS sexual history...).

Pic related. Sorry for disturbing y'all.
>>
>>703191868
1. Do you want friends or just not care?
2. Do you want kids?
3. Do you exercise?
>>
once I woke up and my girlfriend (now fiancé) had her hands down my pants and was getting me hard (and I was semi hard!) and while dazed as I was waking up and had got on top of me and was trying to fuck me.

not joking. I've never complained. I always encouraged her to do more since it's not "rape" since I love her and always love seeing her wanting me like that. didn't fuck me up. actually made me giddy the next morning when I questioned her about it and she confirmed it.
>>
(Ashley continued)
after a while I just kept going. I started pulling her ass cheeks apart, touching both of her holes, while touching myself. She eventually stopped me. didnt say anything but just rolled over and i got the message. so i stopped and went to sleep. we woke up the next morning, and evertthing was normal. she didnt seem to care about any of it. it was never mentioned. it went on like this for a while. Ar first, it was a free for all as to who got to sleep in ashleys bed, everyone could sleep somewhere in the house, but her bed was the most comfy spot. It started becoming a habbit. i would molest her every night i stayed there, and she never cared. I think she liked it. It got to the point where i didnt have to struggle to gwt a spot in her bed, it became my place... next to her, molesting her while she slept. Sometimes she would grab my hand and pull my fingers out of her pussy, but not out of her pants. it's like she wanted to be touched but not full on finger blasted. She was kind of a freak, she liked being choked, hit tied up, regular bdsm shit. but she was 15 so it was really crazy to most of us back then. I think that's why she let me do it. it was like she had a molestation fantasy and I had one too.
One night, as I was playing with her pussy, I had to have been 15 by now, I wanted more. I was touching myself, precum everywhere but I wasn't Jerking off, I never came while doing this. while I was touching her, I grabbed her hand andown just pulled it towards my crotch. I slowly worked her finger around my shaft and it was amazing. I started Jerking myself off with her hand. the adrenaline, the stimulation, the excitement... it was crazy. long before I was anywhere close to coming she pulled her hand away but still kept touching her. for years of our friendship I did these things. I molested her several times per week in the summer, at least once per weekend while in school and she never cared, and we are still friendly with each to this day.
>>
>>703194444
Why not let him finish the story, quadruple faggot
>>
Surely this thread has more to offer!

Shameless bump!
>>
>>703205278
same fiancé was abused as a kid by her older cousin. it fucked her up. she only gets really horny when she gets drunk or stoned. but sometimes when I'm rubbing her cootch she'll grab my hand really hand and pull it away. it's weird but I never push with her since I know her history. but part of me getting excited by the story before is because of her history and that she has had to overcome things sexually to get that far in having any kind of healthy sexual appetite.
>>
>>703205278
I've mentioned a couple times to my wife that I would love for her to do this. I would love to wake up to that and just pretend that I was still sleeping. I would like to do it to her too, but the couple of attempts that I have made she gets annoyed and pushes me away. I guess I have a sleep fetish. She's not really down for that kind of thing I guess, which is a bummer. But it's fine. We still have a decent sex life otherwise.
>>
>>703199106
Why do I feel that this was written by a Jew?
>>
>>703195604
Pretty sure the Japanese throw harpoons at anything that looks like that
>>
>>703186652
To soon
>>
>>703188983
she lowkey wants it, and probably wants you to take advantage of her too. Else she wouldn't return to same situation. Fear/Trauma makes you actively avoid things.
>>
>>703203891
Why don't you at least give it try m8 ?
You could find her
If you don't your conscience won't leave you alone
>>
>>703191358
Pretty fucked up bro. get help if you can.
>>
>>703192239
You're almost 60?
>>
>>703191868
you're me except i wasnt raped :( lol
>>
>>703192686
>thot
gtfo normie
>>
>>703201607
Your a girl since you had kids with a guy i presume?
>>
>>703191358
This is my fantasy I don't even care if she's gross that almost makes it more right
>>
File: 1469928847511.jpg (1 MB, 1504x1400) Image search: [Google]
1469928847511.jpg
1 MB, 1504x1400
love this one
>>
>>703202722
How do you handle pregnancy?
>>
>>703207011
Mostly luck. One time we had a pregnancy scare, but she thought it was from one of the consentual times maybe the condom broke etc. It helps im not very fertile
>>
Oh, well this is not what I was expecting.

I have a girl I know, used to fuck in college and at uni (UK b here) and she has a total rape fetish. I tell her stuff I am going to do to her, and she gets totally off on it. I could genuinely go round her house and providing there's nobody else home, I could throw her to the floor and start fucking any hole in her body, and she would get off on it.

I whatsapp her stories and fucked up things I'm thinking and she's sending me picks begging for me to come round and ruin her. Kind of sucks that we're both married now, but she still loves me and how we used to fuck. She's a total sub and loves being owned.

So imagine my surprise when this thread was about times WE'D been molested, not about what I was expecting! OOPS!!!
>>
>>703204820
1)Honestly, i do actually suffer from loneliness sometime. I can't get friends because i feel very ankward/unconfortable around people, and anyway i know i just can't handle any kind of relationship because when i care about someone i became pretty much a possesive insecure psycho. I'm actually trying to convince myself that i can happily live like an heremit or whatever.

2)I kinda wanted in the past, but now when i think about it i'm just terrified by the possibility i could ruin their life doing them something wrong, you know what i mean i guess.

3)If you're asking me if i'm fat, well i'm not, I don't exercise at all but i don't really like to eat.
>>
>take a girl out on a date
>buy her 4-5 drinks
>take her drunk ass home
>fuck all 3 holes
>cum on her face
>"You raped me"
>no bitch you wanted it
>you dressed like a slut and told me to do it

Ta Da
>>
>>703207708
Have you considered counseling? You may be used to your lifestyle, but you really can't beat the feeling of having someone close to you. I used to have some severe issues with depression. I had suicidal thoughts multiple times a day. It made me push people away because I didn't think I was good enough for anyone, friends or otherwise.

One day I got the closer to a suicide attempt than I had ever gotten before (dumb story). Had a friend catch me in time and talked me out of it. One week later I met the love of my life. She broke down my barriers and made me sane. We've been together 5 years as of Tuesday. We're married and own a house together. I can't imagine where I would be if I hadn't opened up to her.
>>
>>703208253
Better watch out. You don't want to cut yourself on all that edge.
>>
>>703204756
Sounds like being with a decent, loving guy who didn't take advantage of her (i.e., you) helped get her on the way to taking control of her life. I know it's a fucked situation but try to look at the positive.
>>
ive got a story if anyone wants it
>>
>>703209360
Go ahead. Thread is dying
>>
>>703209360
>be 10yo me back in 1989
>didn't have very many friends
>would go over to one friends house to hangout a lot
>hes name was chris
>chris had an older brother named william
>chris was 9 and william was 15
>loved william he was like an older brother to me
>sometimes if their parents were gone we'd play a game called aliens
>we'd turn all the lights off
>then we would choose teams, usual me and chris vs william
>the goal of the game was to "infect the other players"
>>
>>703209704
Just letting you know someone is reading. Continue.
>>
>>703209704
cont'
>the way you infect them is to hold onto their shoulder or something dumb
>but sometimes id be on williams team. (after lots of begging)
>and he'd say to chris that we'd go plan in another room
>he'd then say we'd have to do the iniation
>he'd put me to the floor on my stomach
>and grind his croch to my ass
>to young to know why and what he was doing
>just remember a hard them rubbing there
>he'd do that for like 5-10 minutes and stop
>then say the game was over and go back to his room
>>
>>703204260
same anon
>>
>>703210021
Weird. You male?
>>
>>703201607
you had kids with a pedophile........
>>
>>703191868
Heloooo, wonderful!
>>
>>703210432
Yea
>>
>>703198160
>>703202942
>I go into a rape/ abuse story thread and I get mad when I see a woman posting

this is autism incarnate
>>
>>703192196
You fucking, swag fag.
>>
>>703210649
It ever go farther than that? It effect you other than being one of those things that is pretty hard to forget?
>>
>>703191868
All hail queen of /b/
>>
Got blindfolded and held down by a bunch of girls at a party, one held a kitchen knife to my throat and told me if i didn't fuck this ugly chick who had a huge crush on me that she would kill me

the ugly chick attempted to get me hard for five minutes then the girl with the knife told me if i didnt get hard in ten seconds she would slice my hand open so i thought about my gf (yes i was and am still in a relationship with someone)

after i got hard the ugly chick rode my cock for a while then all of them left in a hurry when they got scared people would come in to the room

i didn't know who held me down or put the knife to me but i could tell the girl who was riding me by her disgusting squeaky voice, i called my gf first and she said not to call the cops and she would be there asap

when she got there i pointed out who the ugly girl was and she knocked her out and stomped her face in, then she told me we were leaving and we left the party, i took a long ass shower that night
>>
>>703208396
>>703207708
Literally counseling is terrible. most of the time they want you to relive the shit you hate. The rest of the time they judge you
> real advice, never admit anything to a councilor you wouldn't straight up tell a jerk cop, they are both the same.
>>
>>703210844
Never went anywhere else besides those times.
No, not to much, may be why I'm bi though.
>>
>>703192300
Can I have a picture?
Not to ba a creep...
>>
>>703211025
fuck, man
you didn't go to the police? that's pretty wicked shit
>>
>>703186652
When I was 16 I was curious about men and dicks. I went onto a gay chatroom and found a guy to meet from my town.

We met in the toilets in a park after it had shut. place was empty. He was in a cubicle and came out when I entered. he was a very large black man and was a bit rough with me. He lubbed me up extensively and sucked me off before fucking me over the sinks.

I hated every second of it and had tears in my eyes while he fucked me. I think he knew that I was hating it and reached around. I orgasmed hard into the sink as he came.

I came close to suicide for years after that and often degrade myself by using grindr to find older black men to have sex with.
>>
>>703191868
Well, turns out you're pretty much what everyone in this forum thinks they want.
So there is that.
Just me wanting to know, you're name doesn't start with ''E'' does it?
>>
>>703210569
i looked older than i was
>>
I molested my mom when she was drunk/asleep.

Anyone want to hear the story?
>>
>>703211640
sure
>>
>>703211325
>I hated every second of it
>I orgasmed hard into the sink

Bretty gud bait.
>>
>>703207161
kk sorry for your sperm count then
>>
>>703206586
You're a 27 year old woman too?
> I doubt that Anon.
>>
>>703211739
prostate physics. u should try
>>
>>703203666
Mister Anon, you are a real man, and life should reward you accordingly.
You were honest and thought of her as a human being and not as a fuck toy, you are, sir, one of the last of a kind.
>>
>>703212069
28 :(
>>
I was 17, and my friend lived in his grandmother's town house. His grandma used to always be gone so me and another friend of mine would hang out there all the time. Spending the night there once and I woke up to him rubbing my cock through my shorts. Wasn't very fun. We drifted apart really fast after that.
>>
>>703207708
1. Just join a club it is not like your busy with any thing. Join a activist group or sport? Just dont get to hooked if you become a activist.
2. if you want kids there are many choices to having and it will give you something to focus on besides your parants would be happy for a grandkid.
- Sperm Dpnation
- One night stand
- partner
if you wanna go solo you should choose a patner by iq, height, attractivness, strenght and occupation even if you just fuck some random dude or take a sperm donation from some random dude.
>>
>>703201682
>I'm not even gay
this got me hard
Wee. I've got news for you, son!
>>
I have the most fucked up story
>Be 21
>back from colege
>VERY drunk after a party
>Come home. Sister is there with 4 friends getting drunk with my mom and ready to go to a nightclub
>Go to my bedroom, leave the door open and fall asleep for an indeterminate amount of time
>Wake up horny and masturbate
>Halfway through hear the door creak open and a figure knel on the floor next to me
>Hand goes under duvet and starts jacking me
>Shift over to the edge and her head goes down on it an she sucks me
>Grunt and blow my load in her mouth
>She slinks away into the darkness.
>Look at clock, 3:10am
>Next morning sister and friends mention they didn't get home til 4am
>I ask if they are sure. They are.
>Only people in my house at 3:10 we me and mom.
>>
>>703212165
I have to head out, do you want to chat later? Do you have a skype or throw away e-mail.
>>
>>703208992

Yeah, that's one way of looking at it. I've thought that much before. As long as her and her new hubby's kinks remain kinks (and aren't actually abuse), I think she is generally better off, and I guess she'd have never gotten there without me.
>>
>>703207708
Don't ruin lives. You keep that up, you are my hero.

On the other hand, there are plenty of folks out there who would gladly help you work through this kind of shit. Try looking around here.
>>
>>703203938
>posting phone number on /b/
It's either a retard or someone who wants us to attack them
>>
>>703190397
>faggots believing this
>>
>>703212133

Thanks, anon. I ended up getting together with a mutual friend who was much more emotionally stable and played video games with me until she broke up with her lame BF and decided a good BF would be somebody more like me. Happily married with a few kids now. No regrets.
>>
>>703211032
>never admit anything to a councilor you wouldn't straight up tell a jerk cop, they are both the same
Yup. Worse than voyeurs, because they think they are doing 'gods work' or some horseshit.
>>
keep this shit alive im playing overwatch but wanna read some of this shit. greentext stories pls
>>
>>703212509
Bretty hot, what happened after
>>
>>703213313
Not only that, but they have a lot of credilbity and weight in court,
> Yes your honor, I think Anon is a pedo, s/he said as much to me,
> Yes your honor, I in my 20years (whatever) as a shrink feel s/he will rape a kid and probably murder them

Don't tell your shrink, ANYTHING you wouldn't tell a dodgy/corrupt cop.
>>
File: Done.gif (981 KB, 499x280) Image search: [Google]
Done.gif
981 KB, 499x280
Haven't ever been raped, though I did get a lot of crap from 'friends' through the last two of my school years. Sexually harrassed is probably the best way to describe it.

Will post stories if interested.
>>
First time I've ever wrote about it on here but here goes

>Getting shitfaced with a bunch of guys/girls at uni
>Bought some of those 6 packs of wine you get from Tescos that only caters to students and the homeless
>One of the girls I was getting drunk with I wanted to fuck so bad
>She knew I had a girlfriend so that was a non starter though
>She had a friend from back home with her who was just average, proper plain Jane
>End up getting completely shitfaced, can barely function
>Tell everyone I'm going to bed and she says she is going to walk me to my room
>Think whatever nigger and just stumble on my own way whilst she props me up at various intervals
>Get to room and pass out on my bed, last thing I seem to remember is her leaving and shutting the door
>Turns out she didn't
>Wake up the next morning to find her topless and just in underwear the next morning
>Playing with my cock and kind of muzzling my neck
>Literally too fucked to react to what she's doing
>She carries on wanking me off and then goes down on me whilst I'm physically incapable of getting her off me
>Proceeds to suck me off and I blow my load in her mouth, she was pretty good in fairness, cause me cumming when I'm shitfaced is pretty much unheard of
>After she's finished she picks up her clothes, gets changed and walked out
>See her the next afternoon when I finally leave my room and I'm transitioning from steaming to hungover as fuck
>She acts like nothing has happened
>Mention to my friend that this girl seemed to have stopped in my room overnight but I couldn't really remember shit
>Friend just shrugs as if it's a common occurrence
>Still creeps me out to this day
>>
>>703203653
>ashley's mom was a drug addiction
kek
>>
>friend wants to go to local party
>I'm not a party person but they didn't want to go alone
>go to party
>someone puts something in my drink
>I am completely destroyed
>two guys pull me in a back room
>starts to undress me
>I know what's going on at least and try to fight back
>somehow manage and get out
>stumble my way to a bathroom
>one guy follows me in and pins me to a wall
>starts rubbing my crotch and biking my neck
>somehow get out of that situation
>manage to make it to a room with a lot of people
>find friend and they take me home
Fun times
>>
My step dad started having me give oral sex from a very young age. Sometimes he would bring other men and sometimes those men brought boys with them. I had and still have no idea who most of them were. The boys ranged in age from toddler to teen but I was so young I can't really be sure. When I turned 8 they started having sex with me. When my period started at 12 my stepdad started giving me the pill. If I wanted shopping money or permission to go to a party or anything really I had to put out. I got pregnant twice before 17 and I have no idea who got me pregnant. Also had two abortions before 17. Life is pretty fucked up in general don't value myself and trade sex for things I want because that's what I was raised to do. I'm thirty four now and have had two more abortions. I refuse to carry any pregnancy to term. I won't raise another victim.
>>
>>703193427
learn the rules
>>
>>703211668
She's a heavy sleeper to begin with. That's amplified more so when she's drunk.

We were on vacation and sharing a bed in the hotel room. She would wear only a shirt and thongs to sleep in. I'd wait until she'd fall asleep and wait about an hour or so after that (or until she started snoring softly) then I would turn her on her stomach and rub my dick between her ass cheeks until I came on her back. Then I'd use a towl from the hotel bathroom to clean her off.

One night she gets absolutely wasted to the point that I had to drive her back to the hotel. She's wearing a dress with a low cut because it's her fancy dress and we went to a nice restaurant and then bar afterwards. I help her to our room and sit her on the bed, she's speaking incoherently and is completely out of it. I take a shower and found her laying on her back still in her dress passed the fuck out

I've had a couple of drinks myself and I feel an urge come over me. I took the top part of the dress and slipped it down to her waist revealing her magnificent tits. Seeing them gave me an instant hard on and I climbed on top of her and placed my dick between then and started the best titjob of my life. After a bit I'm about to cum and I blow my load on both her tits and her face. I remember looking down and thinking how amazing she looked with my cum all over her. After that I took my towl and cleaned her up and dressed her again. I fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning when I woke up she was in the shower and remembered everything and I freaked out internally. What if I didn't clean her good enough how would I explain the cum that got on her? Ect. But when she left the bathroom fully dressed she looked at me and said good morning and smiled. She'd didn't act weird or avoided me or anything. Nothing changed. She still doesn't know to this day
>>
>>703214734
End of your line then
>>
>>703214733
Did the tires hurt?
Your neck must've been stiff after being biked like that.
>>
>>703214904
go back to 9gag>>703210662
>>
guy here

>use to be friends somebody since like middle school
>him and his younger brother use to come over on the weekend since his dad lived by my house
>we got older i would go over his moms house
>weekends i use to go there play some video games
>one day he asked me if i want to come over and sleep over
>sure
>morning i'm half asleep i feel my pants getting pushed off
>i wake up yell stop and fell back asleep
>i feel a pain in my ass
>i wake up he runs away

now i watch porn of girls getting fucked in the ass

i let a girl fuck me in the ass with a strapon, i also fucked her. she gave me a reach around. now i'm a ass guy and want to fuck a girl in the ass.
>>
Guys, i actually wasted about 10 years trying different psychologists, and trying to find the right one it's easy like winning a lottery. Most of them just gave me very heavy anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety medicines that almost turned me into a vegetable. And i never actually talked about my "real problem" because i really couldn't, it hurts way too much, it's like trying to shit an entire iceberg from your anus.
>>
>>703215031
Lol, yeah spell check can completely change context huh?
>>
>>703215009
Not really my real sister and step brother both have kids. She got the same treatment I did but blocks it out. Since he's dead now there's no one to confront so she can pretend it didn't happen. I don't do that. I aknowlegde it happened.
>>
>>703201353
Pics?
>>
>>703215245
yes but your personal line is over. There eill be no branches from your tree....
>>
It's sad that you get off on rape stories. Those girls you speak of were fucked up because of the rape/molesting, wtf is your excuse OP
>>
>>703191245
My wife is totally ok with this too, but I prefer her to eventually wake .
>>
>>703215401
That's fine this tree won't bear fruit anyway tubes tied a year ago. As far an not having a line who cares? The whole mommyhood fantasy went out the door when I was introduced to cum at like five. Having children, being a mom, way less appealing when you know your mother is allowing this to happen.
>>
Femanon here. When I was about 10 years old, I was pretty good friends with my female cousin, who was about 14. I was always a goodie two shoes with only a couple friends. Being around my cousin, who would swear sometimes, made me feel like a bad ass. i wanted to know what middle school would be like, I'd always ask her about her friends and random boring shit. One day, she told me what middle schooler girls did at slumber parties. They play truth or dare. She said I should practice; she wanted me to be good at the dares when I got old enough. Of course, I believed her. First, she had me to innocent stuff like making out with a pillow and walking "sexy" (swinging your hips). Later on, she had me take off my shirt. As a little Catholic girl, I didn't want anybody to see me naked, so I told her not to look. She said "if you close your eyes, I won't look." So I did it, feeling like the coolest girl in school. Then, she had me take off all my clothes and "stick my finger in my middle hole for 10 seconds, wiggling it around" and shit like that. I had no idea what a vagina was, so I was just confused and I stuck my finger up my butt. She had me to a bunch of stuff like this on two I occasions. Then, I confessed to my perist that I had "committed adultery" because I didn't know what it was. He told my my cousin was a sicco and that's not normal behavior for kids. Stopped.
>>
>>703191868
ay bb u want sum fuk
>>
>>703215736
Sure your choice.
1. Yous wrote that you traded sex for stuff, do you still do it?
2. Is it possible to un-tie the tubes?
3. Do you have PTSD?
>>
> be 12-13 always looked older for my age.
> Be invited to some young careers weekend getaway.
> I was the youngest person there everyone else was 16-19
> There were about 10 of us all 5 boys and 5 girls
> The boys were staying in a cabin with 6 bunk beds and a second room had the person looking after us.
> One night after we all went horse riding. I had really bad hayfever and couldn't stop sneezing and eyes were watering.
> One of the girls gave me some tablets. Told me they were for hayferver. she said to take one now and another in 15-20minutes.
> I took the first tablet and than started to fill tired.
> 2 of the girls sneaked into the boys cabin. One of them was the one that gave me the pills.
> She reminded me to take the second pill. I than took it and blacked out.

> I woke up the next day around 7am. I woke up on the top bunk bed
Spooning the Chick that gave me the pills not remembering how I got up there. All I remembered was falling asleep watching TV on the couch.
> I was naked so I climbed over her and grabbed a towel and had a shower.
> After I got out of the shower one of the other guys was awake. I asked him what the fuck happened last night.
> He replied "Dude... You past the fuck out."
> I said to him the last thing I could remember was watching TV.
> He replied "yeah. We tired to wake you up a few times. And then the girls started to play around with you to wake you up"
> Apparently the second girl sat on my lap and started to slap my face to see if I could be woken up.
> I started to get a boner in my sleep from her sitting on my dick.
> The Girl wipped my dick out. And starts to give my a blow job in front of the others.
> The other Guys were pretty chill. Apparently stop her and get me out of the room and lift me back onto the top bunk bed.

> The Guy than tells me that the other girl said she was sleepy and was gonna crash on the spare bed.
>>
>>703186652
Not really a rape but she told me after the relationship she felt very abused.

>Be me, 15, sophomore year of highschool
>Have qt freshman girlfriend about 7 or 8 months younger than me
>We were best friends for a few months before we started dating
>She had sorta been molested or coaxed by a female friend when she was like 13 and had trauma from it so we started really slowly
>Took about 2 months until we had sex for the first time
>A bit after our first time she started telling me that she wanted me to be rough and possessive and to throw her around
>She knew I liked kinky shit like that cause I told her about my rough sex life when we were just friends
>Things progressed more and more once summer came
>Started fucking her ass, hard choking, really hard spanking, basically fucking her whenever I wanted, like we'd be standing in the kitchen and I'd just bend her over a table and fuck her with no warning
>A few days later she told her older sister about this
>Older sister told her parents
>Parents broke us up
>She confided to me a little while later that she wasn't really into that stuff and had moments where she'd sorta freak out about what we were doing
>Based on how wet she would get when I'd spank her and stuff I have to think this is probably a lie and she just won't admit to herself that she likes that shit (her sister called her a "disgusting whore" and then she started freaking tf out)
>Anyhow, she told me she felt like I was raping/abusing her but knew I actually wasn't, at least not on purpose
>She says it gave her PTSD/worsened her PTSD from the girl who coaxed her

Tbh I think the main issue is that she feels gross cause of how her parents and sister treated her because of it and she also doesn't know how to deal with problems to any degree because she grew up coddled as shit (her dad is literally a billionaire, no fucking joke) so I think she's just too emotionally immature for anything like that and won't admit her kinks
>>
File: 2016-09-05_22.04.34.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-05_22.04.34.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
My friend was passed the fuck out and I took the chance to look at her pussy. Rubbed it and smelled and licked it too.
>>
>>703216340
1. Yes I don't have a job have never had one and probably won't need one. I get some one or another to pay my bills and buy me stuff I want. Most of them aren't even man enough to demand sex they just kinda hope I'll give them some. I give them enough to stay but since I don't enjoy sex with most of em they deal with what I give them. Eventually I'll marry someone and live off him.
2. Yea it's possible they told me but its way more complicated and expensive so it's not happening.
3 I'm not a doctor but I would say no. Self esteem and anger issue but not ptsd. My sister might tho. She and I are night and day on this issue. Way different.
>>
File: 1473126093403.jpg (89 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1473126093403.jpg
89 KB, 640x1136
>>703216846
>>
File: 1473126133552.jpg (239 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1473126133552.jpg
239 KB, 640x1136
>>703216927
>>
File: IMG_20160909_140058.jpg (314 KB, 1018x1438) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160909_140058.jpg
314 KB, 1018x1438
>>703214938
Here's a pic of mom for anyone who's wanting it
>>
When I was about 14 years old my stepmom started fooling around with me every time she drank, even if it was just wine. It defiantly started off as rape but over time I grew to like it.

I wouldn't say it "fucked me up" but I feel like I lost the only mother figure in my life, but I gained a milf house slut so everything turned out pretty well after awhile.

I have a few experiences I can share if anyone is interested
>>
I have 2 rape stories about my ex

First time, she was 7/8, hanging out with a much older family friend who was babysitting her. They're watching some children's tv show and cuddling on her bed. He asks her if she wants to be like her older sister. She says yes, obvs. Turns her to face him, starts kissing her, puts his hand down her underwear, rubs her clit a bit and made her give oral. This happens a couple more times over a few months then it starts to escalate and forces her into piv. Up until then she had enjoyed it, not really knowing what was happening. He basically fucks her screaming and crying - no one else in house and proper old stone detatched house, no neighbours can hear. His family moved to australia so that ended that

Second time, 3 years i took her to a new years eve party with some friends. We'd been going out just under a year at this point, nothing but through clothes rubbing (for obvious reasons) so sexually frustrated af. When we get home all her family is out at other parties. Pissed out of my mind, horny, dont care any more, throw her on the bed, shes kind of too drunk to struggle, pin her down, get on top of her and fuck her pussy doggy for a couple minutes. Spit on her ass, put on a condom for the lube and switch holes, couple more minutes later roll her over and cum on her face. Make her lie there with me until we fall asleep. Part ways the next morning after helping clean her up. She promises not to tell if i never speak to her again, kind of justifies it as cycle of abuse shit - i was raped by a baby sitter along with a friend of mine on and off for a yeat when i was 10.
>>
>>703216605
> The other girl goes back to her cabin and the guys don't go to bed for a couple of hours later
> He didn't said he didn't know she was sleeping in my bed.

> I then go sit and watch TV for a bit while I had my breakfast. She wake up and gets the fuck out before I could ask her why she was asleep in my bed
> It was the last day of the getaway
> She gets picked up by her family and goes.

That feel when you don't know what happened to you when you are 12. And you think you were drugged and raped buy a 18 year old and I don't think she knew that I was 12 at the time.
>>
Was 14, GF who was 16 wanted to have sex, I didn't. Threatened to tell everyone that I was a pathetic faggot if I didn't, ended up fucking and she dumped me afterwards.

Haven't had a GF or even sex ever since, 21 now. Gotten really difficult recently, don't know how the fuck I'm going to get over it.
>>
>>703217365
Go ahead
>>
>Be me, about 10 years old
>Brother being 15 at the time
>He is a cool dude, have a lot of friends, play games etc.
>Looks up to him a lot, hang out with him at home a lot
>Watching a movie one night (sitting in same bed, cuz comfty)
>He puts his hand down my pants and start touching my dick
>I guess i get kind of stunned in the heat of the moment
>Dick gets stiff asap(however, very small cuz age)
>After about 2 minutes of just touching me, he pulls my pants down
>Goes down on me and suck me of for a while
>Never mention what happend that evening to anyone

Lots more happend the following years, never shared it to anyone; But i guess i can if someone would like me to.
>>
>>703210886
ALL HAIL
>>
>>703216918
dont you think that if you find a man he might want kids?
>>
>>703211025
did u just retell "Haunted" by Chuck Palahniuk?
>>
>>703188983
CUCK
>>
>>703186652
When I was 13 my mom and her boyfriend lived in a motor home and used to do crystal meth with each other. So anyways I would go visit on the weekends, and I rmember one night waking up having a raging hard on, and it felt funny only because *oh shit* someone was grabbing and jacking my little dick. It was my moms boyfriend. I liked it, so I let it continue but also because I was scared. He got it very hard to the point there was precum and then he moved over on the back bed (where we were sleeping my younger sis and I) and started pulling off my sweat pants slowly and quietly. I was just so horny and didnt really quite know what the horny feeling I was feeling was but I liked it and I was scared of him.
Im laying on my back now at this point and he starts sucking and jerking me and then fingering my ass. I liked what he was doing to my tight little ass even though it hurt a little going in. He put a toy of some kind up there I think like a plug or something of my moms and kept sucking my dick, until my legs were shaking I started breathing heavy, I said something and he put his hand on my mouth and jacked my dick in his mouth until I emptied the contents of my ball sack into his mouth. Then he said youre turn now.... continue? True story btw
>>
>>703218522
That's his problem. If I sounded kind and considerate early I appologise I'm not. Like I said my sis and I cope differently she withdrew and became passive. I became a manipulative bitch.
>>
>>703219085
well then ill leave I guess
>>
>>703186652
I was molested by my sister, my mom, and a kid from the neighbor hood. As a result I have a huge incest fetish.

A few of my girlfriends had been molested, but pretty much all of them either had a daddy/daughter thing or were into bestialty.
>>
>>703219432
k. bai.
>>
>>703217533
I have another story.
>Be me 5-6 years old
>My sister is 8-9 at the time
> She had a friend who was 9 and she had a sister that was 11-12
>They would come over every weekend for a sleep over.
> After I would go to bed the older sister would come sleep in my bed. I didn't know why she slept in my room in my bed .

>After a couple of week she would wake me up and make me make out with her.
> After a few sleep overs. It then went from her making out to her sucking me dick. I didn't know why she like to suck my dick.
> After about 3 or 4 months of them coming over. One night I was a sleep she climbed on top of me. And made me stick my dick in her.
> She was riding me and than I had this weird sensation.
> At the age of 6 I came inside of a girl.
> Than a few weeks later she would make me lick her out but I didn't want too.

After she started to make me go down on her I started to try not to be stay home. When they came over. I would go over my friends house to get away from them.
After a few weekend I wasn't allowed to stay there. The mother moved away with her 2 boys my age. Apparently my friends was getting molested by their father. And I had to speak to police if he touch me and shit.
>>
>>703188983
as a guy, i got blackout drunk precisely once, whilst hanging with lifelong friends. I'm so terrified at just losing a couple hours (and spending $20 apparently) that i will never allow myself to get anywhere near that drunk again. and i know damn well i didn't get fondled. so i have no sympathy for bitches that get blackout drunk on the reg. call it victim blaming all you want, they're shamefully irresponsible with their own safety
>>
>>703219085
ps: u were molested u didn't like it just because it made u hard, and what made u hard was in your head at first because you were asleep and didn't realize what was happening. so in essence you were toyed with, raped and hopefully it didn't happen too often. You should reach out to a professional. Talking really does help, find someone who isn't a douchebag and let them help you. Good luck.
>>
>>703219603
is it real incest or can u get by with vanilla and occasional role play?
>>
>>703219744
I get Black out drunk all the time I normally past out anywhere anytime while drinking for 20-30minutes. Wake Up and good to go for more drinks and realised everyone is past out or gone home.
>>
>Be 11 m, 13 yo wrestler friend pins me and forces me to suck his cock at knife point.
>Never had a previous thought of this
>enjoyed despite threats and never having thought about dick
>repeated willingly for years, adding others into a group with him
>became a bi sex addict until last year
>24 now

Eh, not too bad lol had plenty of good experiences in about every fetish I wanted to, had me mentally fucked up at first, but I moved past that. Now I feel kinda burnt out on all sex and fetishes, just going to settle down and try to find a normal relationship whenever I get other shit in life taken care of.
>>
>>703219813
thanks dude but I dont really know what I might need help with in that regard... and yeah I think you are right. but also I mean this went on for like a good year or so until he died.
>>
>>703219891
Role play, and occasionally thinking of my sister works. But recently I've been making my gf talk about fucking her 13 yo daughter while we have sex, I get off because she gets off on it.
>>
>>703220134
>year or so
>until he died
fucking score.
Ok so what I mean is that thankfully you didn't end up like the tons of kids out there who live this existence for all their childhoods. Let me as you, how old were you? So you're saying you're completely functional (no flashbacks, fear of intimacy, proclivity to pedophilia and any fetishes which you don't need to function sexually but are like an added "spice". Yeah even hardcore fetishists don't need 9 dildos in their ass to come while dressed as the little mermaid.)
>>
>>703220549
moar details
>>
>>703220738
Thread is about to die, start a new one, I might write up some things
>>
>>703220549
that's difficult because it can easily compremise the child's safety if one of your judgements are ever to become impaired. I would really separate myself from the behavior or thing that leads to the involvement of bringing in the kid to our thoughts. Just because when the kid really does get molested that story won't make it back to /b/ and no one realizes it's not innocent fantasizing, I mean, this is the kids real mom for fuck's sake.
>>
>>703218043
>>703217365
Alright, the day she first started touching me we were in the kitchen (just the two of us during the day) and she "surprise" pantsed me. I was like wtf mom but after I turned around she wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled up my shorts with one hand while groping my ass with the other.

I didn't think much of it really, but that was the beginning of some pretty intense ass slapping/groping.

She was pretty hot for a 43 year old, blond with no fat or chub at all with great legs, hips and a firm ass, really her best feature and she knew it.

For awhile I just went along with it and slapped her ass casually too every time we were alone. Eventually things escalated though
>>
Ex gf's story
>13 run away from home
>Couch surfing at friend's house
>Sleeping, friend's older brother comes home drunk/high with friends
>See vulnerable teenage girl
>Hold down and begin gang rape
>Forcibly inject with heroin
>Raped and beaten multiple times throughout the night
>Friend didn't intervene because scared
>End up addicted to heroin
>Kick it eventually
>Get with cute guy who loves her unconditionally
>Treat him like shit
>"Quit" cigarettes for him but secretly smoke behind his back
>Start doing H again without telling him
>Fake pregnancy to keep him around
>Fight a lot
>Say all the orgasms were faked

You can see why she's my ex
>>
>>703195124
LMFAO>>>>>
>>
what do I write in the new thread, this same description I never want to leave you sick fucks.
Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 25

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.