Let's get some feelings flowing.
>when internet was out
I had the eye-lidded lion and the deer with the green armor. Never knew what it was from but they were some of my favorite toys mainly by the way how they look.
Thanks for posting Anon!
The best thing from my childhood
If you had one of these growing up you are an old fag like me
Gathering around to see penetrative sex in penthouse black label mags under your friend's dad's bed.
Before the Internet spoiled everyone with infinite porn.
Anyone who knows what this is now has that fucked up song stuck in their heads.
It will be there for weeks.
Suffer like I do.
I remember my dad bringing me one of these home, I must have been about 7 at the time. So much nostalgia
Haven't seen this during years.
>Maybe because I'm on GNU/Linux system.
fuck yeah. film for class today.
marvel dc cross over
Just one more, 3 years of my childhood went on these(i'm old)
I recently found out that that actually was a DEMO version for an extended full game. Talking about doing a lousy job at marketing... millions of people playing your demo and probably still not a lot of sales
Got my first gameboy color from these things.
This is the reason we don't see movies like Men in Black 1 and Independence Day on TV anymore. Same for that Spider Man Trailer where a helicopter was flying away and got stuck in a web between them.
Ironic how when Jewish people blab to NEVER forget the Holocaust, they will try to make you forget 9/11. Of course, the only exception is that Muslims did it.
Seriously though, the smell that came of this thing after it warmed up. Takes me right back. I love this console so much.
I was too young to apreciate the snes or nes but we had a snes that got stolen before the 64 replaced it.
Mario 64 and Zelda ooc never fail to trip me out
>mario kart 64
>super mario 64
>donkey kong country 2
>wave race 64
This was the simplest, yet the most satisfying thing as a kid when you got all the rings on the rods
"I know you Raziel.....you are worthy''
what the fuck is wrong with you people
any of you fuckers remember spider-man cartoon maker?
it's ok to cry
>men in black not on tv
>independance day not on tv
>jewish try to make you forget 9/11
>muslims did it
well anon, i think you might have just managed to set a new record for "amount of facts completely fucked up in one post"
You know you all wanted some of this
Oh fuck yeah, I remember renting this so many times growing up. I never did beat it back then because of that level where you go inside that dinosaur. Scared the shit out of me.
I loved that demo.
Too bed we were too poor to afford any complete game at time.
My only 3 or 4 games that we managed to buy were Captain Claw, roller coaster tycoon, heart of darkness and myst.
You weren't a kid if you never ate one of these on a hot summer day while bagging your gf
did any you cunts have a chatter ring?
this was one of the best gameboy games ever, it had to have a fucking battery it was so good.
you know this was one your binder at one point in your life
had to fight my siblings for the prizes in cereal boxes, how come they dont do this kinda shit anymore?
we all know damn well, if a girl touched your thumb you were in it
because the jews have successfully destroyed western society. the slow, painful death is nearly complete
It's a vague memory. But I amPretty sure mum and dad had sex while preggo
> blaming a light up spoon discontinued in 2002
Skunny Kart, old DOS game that borrowed Super Mario Kart's weapons and coins system. Still was a great racing game.
Another classic DOS game, sidescroller-shooter with a rabbit babe to save, and some sweet weapon upgrades.as you go along. Pretty basic as a game but it was still well done and fun.
Muslims DID do it. That was the only fact he got right. And for the naysayers, "Heat can't do that to a building" idiots. Try googling Pittsburgh-Liberty Bridge. Fucking union socialist assholes almost dropped it.
I had one of these bad boys. Hopefully my mother didn't throw it away in the time I was gone
Pogs were the stupidest fucking fad. Don't get me wrong, I had some. I played the stupid games with em. I never thought it was particularly fun or compelling though and all my friends were SUPER into it.
Nostalgia dump but you're gonna have to do without images.
1. Hero Quest - played this shit along with Vectorman for Sega with a friend for fucking days on end.
2. Monty Python and the Search for the Holy Grail PC game. Shit was cash. Played the fuck out of this too. Never saw it again though. Not even in thrift/pawn shops.
3. Jones Soda - I know its still around but they had so many flavors back in the day - bug juice and happy are particular ones I remember.
4. Rambo cartoon. Id watch this shit back to back with GI Joe on VHS.
5. Conan the Barbarian Cartoon. Never had a clue what a fucking pomegranate was until I was older and this show made me want my lil bro & sis to get turned into wolves so they could merc fools for me and possibly be less annoying.
6. SoBe Adrenaline Rush Energy drink. I always thought redbull tasted like ass so I wasn't a big energy drink drinker. Then this little fucker came along.
7. Tattoed Teenage Alien Fighters from Beverly Hills. I swear to god I was the only person who watched this. It was absolute shit.
8. Sifle & Ollie - Crescent Fresh.
9. Fucking Z Bots. My brother and I even collected the Burger King ones...