Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why are people so evil?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 77
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 780x439) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 780x439
Why are people so evil?
>>
>>703103812
We're essentially animals with furniture. Any moral compass that you might accidentally feel has been impressed upon you by society.
>>
>>703104058
No.

It's from the soul and the conscience that God gave us
>>
>>703104229
Would you kill someone to save a family member?
Just answer yes or no please.
>>
File: 0258 - HAN5tM7.jpg (68 KB, 581x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0258 - HAN5tM7.jpg
68 KB, 581x569
>>703103812
>always though beheading couldn't get any worse
>see this pic
>mfw

Why did he have to shove his fingers so deep into his eye sockets? You can see one half way down his cheek for fuck sake.
>>
>>703103812
Free will?
>>
Because we don't have the love of God in our hearts :'(
>>
>>703104441
Pussy...
>>
>>703103812
Because sand niggers are evil.
>>
>>703104229
Depends on which one. Probably yes. I would kill a whole bunch of people to save myself tho
>>
>>703104369
maybe
>>
i'm not :3
>>
Cause it's fun
>>
>>703104747
Edgelord...
>Oh, wait, I mean, you're so cool the way you watch gory shit.
>>
People aren't evil. Minorities are. You don't see this shit in civilized societies
>>
>>703104747
I'm just pissed that the faggot with the knife had to make this guy's suffering worse than it has to be. I'd do worse to him if I had the opportunity.
>>
>>703103812
>>
>>703103812
Sand niggers are no people, dude.
>>
File: 1468458684392.gif (944 KB, 264x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468458684392.gif
944 KB, 264x320
>>703105049
fuck you, it is yes or no
>>
File: 1464285348155.jpg (110 KB, 713x849) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464285348155.jpg
110 KB, 713x849
Why did the cia andthe west go tinkering with middle eastern countries post WW2? And why did the british?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55LC7H8aT6M

*This plays*
>>
>>
>>703105401
Maybe
>>
Nature and the universe proves the lesson that might equals right more than progressive society proves stable order, law, and compassion can overcome an imbalance of resources.
>>
>>703105401

maybe..
>>
>>703103812

Define "evil".
>>
>>703105401

Maybe
>>
>>703104229
This guy is right. Problem is we cannot know true and objective moral.

Also yes, I'd kill someone to save a family member, in a legitimate defense, or just war context. And that would be morally correct.
>>
>>703103812
What are you talking about? The knife did that. We should introduce legislation to limit knives to less than 6 inches.
>>
>>703103812
because they are literal subhumans.
>>
>>703105190
Are you fucking stupid? That's not a panda or a fucking truck. You're probably a fucking american hick who'll vote trump, you people are so fucking educated you should just fucking kill yourself, it's a fuckinf audi and a possom you stupid nigger.
>>
File: 1407469428486.jpg (51 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407469428486.jpg
51 KB, 500x400
>>703105369
this, just this
>>
>>703104058
this. we only cooperate with each other because it makes it easier to have a society and live in houses instead of fighting with rocks over pieces of raw ungulate. we're capable of cooperating most of the time because we evolved to be smart and social. we got this far because the influence of our cooperation exceeds the influence of our competition. at least it does right now.
>>
>>703103812
>Why are Muslims so evil?

fixed it for you bro
>>
>>703104369
i have no balls, so no.
but if you do not count this, then answer is yes.
>>
>>703103812
People are evil because people are free.
Also people is good because are free.
Same cause, different effects. The problem is choice.
>>
File: 1468459439568.jpg (17 KB, 320x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468459439568.jpg
17 KB, 320x320
>>703105478
>>703105526
>>703105625
Why do you do this to me so?
>>
File: 1469407150065.jpg (103 KB, 900x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469407150065.jpg
103 KB, 900x600
>>703104747
>>
>>703103812
Good and Evil are subjective.

The answer to your question is answered by what the man with the knife gains from behind the other man.
>>
File: s0o39.jpg (61 KB, 620x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s0o39.jpg
61 KB, 620x351
>>703104848
>>703105369
>>703105797
Dehumanizing other people is exactly what these murderous retards are doing.

You are no different than they are

>>703103812
You have your answer
>>
File: 2edgy4me.jpg (9 KB, 235x215) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2edgy4me.jpg
9 KB, 235x215
>>703104747
>>
I have ONE thing to say, one, and ONLY one.
As long as people can find something to fight over, they WILL fight over it, if there's nothing to fight over, they'll FIND or make up something to fight over.
Conflict is nature.
>>
>>703103812
People arent evil generally people are good but religion and personal beliefs and jews are evil
>>
>>703105175
Lol then sombody sees a picture of that and calls you an even bigger faggot.
>>
>>703103812
Nobody knows, that's why they just beheaded him, easier than figuring him out
>>
>>703105751
>Koala
>Australia
>>
>>703106298
Good and evil is subject.
People just use their own beliefs as the litmus test for what they believe is just
>>
>>703104058
OW the EDGE
>>
File: 1468605475636.gif (518 KB, 499x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468605475636.gif
518 KB, 499x312
>>703106124
We are not dehumanizing them, for any strand of humanity still in them has left completely once they have forsaken morality by committing such abysmal acts.

Hate is a powerful tool if directed, and sometimes hate is necessary to allow good to triumph
>>
>>703105740
Underrated post
>>
>>703103812
There's no such thing as "evil", just human nature.

Society likes to label people as evil because that's how society distances itself from a fellow human being's actions, making out that they couldn't possibly be capable of similar deeds, and that the devil clearly made them do it. You only have to look in a history book to realise that most people are capable, they just need to have the right buttons pressed in the right sequence.
>>
>>703104568
Implying free will exists
>>
>>703106242
Have you ever seen SLC Punk? You'd like it anon
>>
If you had a virus that could kill billions and force the planet's suurvivors to start over ending war and poverty, would you? Seriously
>>
>>703107149
Yes
>>
File: 1468292461939.jpg (30 KB, 500x413) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468292461939.jpg
30 KB, 500x413
>>703106921
>they just need to have the right buttons pressed in the right sequence

This, for if you look in your heart you know it to be true
>>
File: 1472204806751[1].jpg (27 KB, 380x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472204806751[1].jpg
27 KB, 380x450
>>703104699
>>
>>703104369
>Would you kill someone to save a family member?
Fuck yeah! I would go full on Pablo Escobar on anything that threatens them if I had to
>>
File: 1468452153244.jpg (38 KB, 663x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468452153244.jpg
38 KB, 663x579
>>703107149
No, because you can't get rid of war
>>
>>703103812
If you want to know about good and evil, you can only look within yourself

You will never have the knowledge of another person needed to determine if they are good or evil, you can only know yourself.
>so don't let anyone tell you they know you
>>
>>703107058
I'll check it out.
>>
>>703103812
Think you mean why are BROWN people so evil
>>
>>703104568
Free willy?
>>
>>703106600
I appreciate your conversational contribution and how you are not a huge faggot at all.
>>
>>703104699
LOL, nigga, what the fuck do you think ISIS is trying to spread? God's love. Dumb nigger.
>>
File: 51272-41198.jpg (25 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
51272-41198.jpg
25 KB, 300x300
>>703107383
Free MY willy
>>
>>703105751
triggered
>>
>>703107304
Based Mike
>>
>>703103812
>>
>>703107269
>if I had to
there's the subjectivity sneaking in

Depending on what you consider "having to" murder someone else for, you could either be a total psycopath or a regular guy.

Given the "Fuck yeah!," I'm inclined to think you're the kind of psycopath just waiting for an excuse to be violent.
>>
>>703107149
>destroy the modern world
>surely there would be no poverty or war in the aftermath
Holy shit you're stupid.
>>
File: 1468461714450.gif (2 MB, 504x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468461714450.gif
2 MB, 504x279
>>703107610
It's still a legitimate question
>>
>>703106617
>we're not dehumanizing them, they did it themselves!

Now you're just lying to yourself.

How fucking sad.
>>
File: 1470755165908[1].jpg (26 KB, 353x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470755165908[1].jpg
26 KB, 353x420
>>703104699
>>
File: soda can Silencer.png (334 KB, 547x733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
soda can Silencer.png
334 KB, 547x733
>>703107626
We're all just psychopaths waiting for our excuse
>>
File: 6N3B7q7.jpg (207 KB, 579x819) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6N3B7q7.jpg
207 KB, 579x819
>>703107956
>Humans don't need to accept consequences for their actions
>>
>>703103812
Without evil there is no such tging as good
>>
>>703108065
not really tho

I hope you don't tell yourself that to justify your psychotic thoughts.
>>
Religion.
>>
>>703108148
>strawman as fuck
if you're not going to be genuine, I have no interest in you
>>
>>703103812
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Npi8PBaaak

RIP China
>>
File: 148827654.jpg (10 KB, 189x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
148827654.jpg
10 KB, 189x267
>>703108277
Not a straw-man, know what your talking about before speaking, /pol/ would be ashamed.
>>
>>703105175
You are gay.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (136 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
136 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>703107832
Hey fuckstick, The question said ending war and poverty, not your tv version of the walking dead. Stupid motherfucker
>>
>>703105972
>>>703103812 (OP)
>People are evil because people are free.
>Also people is good because are free.
>Same cause, different effects. The problem is choice.
What if the evil part is cultivated from childhood, as in teaching a child it's okay to hate and that some people really aren't human because they are not moslem?
>>
>>703108367
You invented an argument I was not making in order to feel like you'd made a point.

It was most definitely a strawman argument
>>
>>703106124
You are a dumb bitch. Go back to the kitchen & make me pancakes.
>>
>>703105751
B8
>>
As edgy slipknot has said "people=shit"
>>
>>703103812
is there an isis video archive out there somewhere?
>>
>>703108502
>virus that ends war and poverty

I would use the magical virus and make a magical vaccination that would give people the benefits without killing them.
>>
>>703108175
If someone is a threat to your family's safety you will unleash the beast within (even the most beta/weak have it maybe)..It's something nature gave us to ensure our survival. In "it's you or me" situations people change instantly.
>>
File: 1467818680295.png (563 KB, 933x769) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467818680295.png
563 KB, 933x769
>>703108583
>forsaken morality by committing such abysmal acts.
>we're not dehumanizing them, they did it themselves! Now you are just lying

So they didn't show that they have no morality by gouging someones eyes while cutting his head off with a dull blade?
>>
>>703108605
did I strike a nerve?

do you hate me now?
>>
File: thXMWJ9HJ9.jpg (8 KB, 264x264) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thXMWJ9HJ9.jpg
8 KB, 264x264
Why am I such a fucking failure?
Why doesn't she love me?
Why do I keep fucking up?
What did I do wrong?
>>
>>703105947
Why do white conservitives or even conservative anything never own up to their evil shit? They never view themselves through a critical lense.
>>
>>703103812
Because it's fun.
>>
>>703108903
>threat
another deeply subjective term

Something tells me you're the type to get in bar-fights over spilled drinks.
>>
>>703106124
>You are no different than they are if you do this argument

Logical fallacy, argument invalid
>>
>>703108928
Humans are not necessarily moral

If you think someone is no longer human because you disagree with their acts, you are every bit the monster you accuse others of being.
>>
>>703108558
Then you create a habit, and habits help in the action of choosing.

If you do it from childhood, the only difference is it will be harder to loose it when the kid gets older.

But, even if you conditionate a child to make evil choices, he is still free to see through that evilness. It will be harder, but not impossible.

Every human being feels reject when killing someone or seeing someone being killed. They feel, not know, that is bad. Knowing comes secondly. As a greek classical thinker said: Everyone has "an interior pedagogue". That's part of an internal sense. The same sense that makes an infant sheep run away from the wolf, even if it's the first one it saw.
>>
>>703108558
Na du hurensohn...alles fit?
>>
>>703109131
you're super dumb and your thumbnail is pointless

Dehumanizing humans is evil, whether a Muslim does it or you do it.
>>
>>703109282
>If you think someone is no longer human because you disagree with their acts, you are every bit the monster you accuse others of being.
I disagree with child rape, and I think child rapers are monsters.
>>
>>703109282
Except we are, we are the only life form on this planet that has a morality. We incented it so to speak.it is as human as it can get.
>>
>>703109286
>Everyone has "an interior pedagogue"
The greeks didn't have the koran.
>>
File: 20110503.gif (45 KB, 540x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20110503.gif
45 KB, 540x547
>>703109496
Nothing wrong with that

But if you use your moral outrage to justify not treating them like a human, you are still evil yourself.

No amount of outrage excuses an evil act, otherwise these Muslims might be justified the same way you think you would be.
>>
>>703109635
>only life form on this planet that has a morality
patently untrue and painfully naive
>>
>>703103812
That guy has black teeth and purple gums. Porbably gingivitis he really should see a dentist
>>
>>703109856
> no
Nice argument
>>
>>703108643
>>703107529
and you guys, you fell for meta-b8
>>
>>703109777
>otherwise these Muslims might be justified the same way you think you would be.
The moslem knows he is 100 percent justified in his actions. His god and prophet said so.
>>
>>703103812
Mudslides are not people.
>>
File: 1468536918608.gif (477 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468536918608.gif
477 KB, 480x270
>>703109494
>You are super dumb
Ad-Hominem, logical fallacy
>Thumbnail is pointless
I admit it is too small, but you should know them anyways
>Dehumanizing humans is evil
As is raping children, torturing innocents, mass murdering innocents, and following an ideology that supports mass slaughter.

Your arguments have merit and you are using pathos as an argument
>>
>>703109658
Koran is an example of a bad habit being written and teached to a certain population, but it does not, in itself, make people evil. A koran reader can make choices for the good and justice since start, or missinterpretate the text, choose evil acts, and reinterpretate later.

That being said, koran is not an evil creator. Again, the problem is choice.
>>
>>703110170
>*No merit
>>
>>703103812
British level teef
>>
File: animal_friends.jpg (22 KB, 360x232) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
animal_friends.jpg
22 KB, 360x232
>>703110023
>argument
why should I bother?

It's a pointless nonissue and I don't care about your opinion.
>>
>>703110088
Alles fit? Antworte doch du nuttensohn
>>
>>703110088
I'm sure he has doubts, even if he ignores them

That's only natural
>>
>>703103812
The fuck kind of dentist sticks two fingers in your eyes then cuts your head off?
>>
People love violence, it's in their nature, as much as it sucks, those instincts are so deeply ingrained, it's what'll lead to the end of humanity. People get bigger and bigger weapons because of technological advances, and then we just kill each other. Violence is part of nature as well. People always have, and always will try to kill each other. I'll openly admit, I love seeing a boxing match wear the opponents beat each other's brains straight into a Parkinson's infested mush. I know it's wrong, and it feels so wrong, but it also feels so damn good.
>>
>>703110170
You gotta understand most /b/ readers haven't studied logic and don't know what a fallacy is. Just explain that appeal to personal features is not an argument.
>>
File: 1285187242525.jpg (188 KB, 585x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1285187242525.jpg
188 KB, 585x443
>>703110170
Are you talking about Islam or Christianity?

I legitimately cannot tell.
>>
>>703110178
>koran is not an evil creator.
it is actually.
The koran has a few good things in it yes, but allah invented abrogation. When allah says something monday, and tuesday says something that contradicts monday, then the tuesday word is the last word.
Allah causes the thing said previously to be forgotten.
For example, Monday, there is no compelling in relegion.
Tuesday, whoever changes his relegion, kill him.
Tuesday wins and you are a sinner in direct conflict with God if you choose Monday's words.
So as for creating evil Id say checkity-check.
>>
>>703110348
> I think I am right
> I don't care about your opinion, only that you know I am right
Then why reply in this thread, to me of all people in the first please. You must be some triggered non human.
>>
File: 1468442264256.jpg (66 KB, 500x456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468442264256.jpg
66 KB, 500x456
>>703110561
Can be said for both, but Islam is worse.
>>
>>703110689
to make sure dumb fucks like you aren't spouting bullshit everywhere you go
>>
>>703110718
for the moment, and only because the Christians have all the money

everything goes in cycles though, I'm sure Christians will be the terrorists of the planet again at some point.
>>
>>703110689
>triggered af
someone disagreed with you online, calm down
>>
>>703110809
> ad hominem
> you told me no, so everybody knows you are right, and I myself have changed my opinion
Buddy if this Is how you operate I don't even want to hear you argue your opinions.
>>
>>703110936
I at least like Christianity more because it doesn't just outright declare that people who don't believe in their imaginary friend should be campaigned against and killed
>>
>>703110633
Koran is not an evil creator since it just information. An absolute state like "koran is an evil creator" is not logically followed by effects in reality, since you can check koran students that do evil and other that do good.

I insist, the problem is choice. There is people that read koran and kill others, as there is people that read koran and save others. Same with the bible, and any other testament. If you reduce the problem to an object in the middle of the case, you cannot distinguish between the start and the end. Literal interpretation does not mean fisical containment, the same way that love to poverty does not mean destruction of wealth.
>>
>>703109074
what have I done if you are talking about war crimes in history yes bad shit happened people of all races do horrible shit to each-other the 6 trillion happened what dose this have to do with mudslimes killing people today read the quran they are savages
>>
>>703103812
because you exist...
you know what to do OP
its for a better world m8
>>
>>703109777
Dingdingding this guy is correct. Go read some voltaire. You can not consider yourself moral if you dehuminize them for their actions. Are they a awful human? Yes, bit they still should be treated as a human. Ie: crual and unusual punishment is always that no matter what crime they commited.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x254
>>703109074
Found the liberal
>>
File: 1467697469666.jpg (33 KB, 640x430) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467697469666.jpg
33 KB, 640x430
>>703111335
Who the fuck are you talking to, and changing his opinion, the fuck do you mean by that?

How about you come back to discuss after you take some English classes
>>
>>703105147
>WWI
>WWII
>>
>>703104229
"god gave us"....

when you will realise that there is no magical old man that live's in the sky?
>>
>>703111371
Good point anon. People love to say that christianity is just as bad, however that begs a question; How come there are moslems?
Why didn't the vicious and bloodthirsty killing machine christians keep the crusades going until every last moslem was dead or converted, just like the moslems did in afghanistan with the Buddhists?
>>
>>703111585
> damage control
Or the classical
> m-merely pretending
?
>>
>>703110936
Real Christians won't.
Unlike Islam, Christianity isn't about violence and taking over the world by force.
Christianity has to be hijacked and perverted by big political/religious institutions to get Christians who don't actually follow scripture anyway to commit atrocities in the name of Jesus.
With Islam it's the people who aren't really into the Koran and all that who are peaceful.

Islamic fundamentalist = beheading people

Christian fundamentalist = just letting people behead you because this life is just temporary crap anyway.
>>
>>703111371
It did at one point, though

In fact, they were systematically torturing people to death that DID believe in Jesus, just not the "right way."

There is absolutely nothing to make me believe it couldn't happen again relatively soon.
>>
File: ernie.png (564 KB, 700x638) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ernie.png
564 KB, 700x638
>>703103812
You mean normal evil? lawful evil? chaotic evil? Accidental evil?
There's plenty to choose from.

Normal evil occurs mostly because scarcity of resources and opportunities.
It's in our nature to fight for survival, and if we have the opportunity we'll seize everything.

You can count prety much anything as a resource, you should find that people start to do evil things as soon as they feel neglected and have the opportunity to exploit. You can't even provide everyone with everything. It's one of those hunger grows while you're eating -kind of things.


Lawful evil occurs because of priorization and cult alike belief. Say, sharia law enforcers, intelligence service agents, green berets, law enforcement, etc. They're all so different, yet they all know they're right and everybody else is wrong.

Chaotic evil occurs because of long term or very intensive neglect of a person. Most serial killers have been molested as a child. Most school shooters have been bullied and left without attention of the opposite sex.

These people do evil things because they feel like the world owes them. The feeling is so strong that getting your way creates a rush.

So... say, a rapist who has raped countless times is basically a junkie. There are chemicals in his brain which are released and which create euphoria. And when he doesn't rape he's going to get twitchy. Same thing with serial killers.
>>
>>703103812
Why they gotta poke you in the eyes. Like getting your fucking head cut off slowly wasn't bad enough?
>>
>>703104369
No.
>>
>>703111957
>There were no REAL CHRISTIANS until my modern group came along
your arrogance is sickening.

Whether you consider them real or not, they're still a fucking problem.
>>
>>703103812
Its in our nature
>>
>>703111409
>since you can check koran students that do evil and other that do good.
The difference is that the students who do the evil are not evil by koran standards. In fact their behavior is acceptable, wheras the behavior of the non killer moslem may well be unacceptable. Do not cry for peace when you should be uppermost. He who meets allah without the mark of jihad meets him with a defect. I am commanded by my god to fight the unbeliever. etc.
>>
File: 1468434580030.png (939 KB, 778x1100) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468434580030.png
939 KB, 778x1100
>>703111936
You think im the
>dumb fucks like you
guy?

quit trying to look for ways at every turn to assault a persons character, as that now seems to be the only card you have left to play.
>>
>>703104369
Yes. Would not flinch.
>>
>>703111865
Simple

They weren't strong enough to do it.
They tried MULTIPLE times, but failed every time.

Fuck, Christians wanted to kill EACH OTHER for hundreds of years, Europe was pretty much a shithole.
>>
>>703112390
Figured there wad someone else.
How am I insulting anybody, I said literally no ad hominems, just trying to argue.
>>
>>703112293
Reading koran and checking koran standards does not eliminate human and moral standards. A koran student killing someone feels he is doing wrong, not be koran standards but by human standards, and that cannot be deleted or reprogrammed. Koran did not made him evil, his choice did, since koran study is a habit, but morals stay the same, it just becomes harder to make the right choice.
>>
>>703103812

denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance. The evil people are loosing resources (oil) and feel powerless.
>>
>>703108964
I hate cuckolds like you. You are a bitch that lives in a fantasy world.
>>
>>703111957
Yeah sorry that was 100% a no true scotsman argument, a personnel favorite of feminism and religions
>>
>>703103812
he needs a dentist
>>
File: 1468520011383.jpg (29 KB, 564x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468520011383.jpg
29 KB, 564x345
>>703112640
You haven't presented an argument in your last 2 posts at all and have only "pointed out" classical uses to back away and argument by the Dumb fuck poster

I can understand when there is a glaring issue like with that post but I am still question what the fuck
>you told me no, so everybody knows you are right, and I myself have changed my opinion
this means
>>
>>703106020
Ily anony
>>
It is all Abraham's fault.
>>
File: 1468538450799.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468538450799.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>703112915
>Middle east
>>
>>703108065
I'm gonna try dis!
>>
>>703112492
>They weren't strong enough to do it.
mfw
>>
>>703111817
When will you realize He's not an old man.
He's not a man, He's a completely alien being none of creation really understands. The entire universe is a fish tank to Him including the angels and all that.

People can accept some advanced beyond our comprehension alien overlords seeding the planet and whatever pretty easily, but they think of God as some old guy in the sky with fat babies flying around him because nobody listened to His command about not making images of Him or other-dimensional beings that would portray a stupid false image of how things really are.
The bible has freaking flying saucers in it and powerful tyrannical rouge aliens coming down, which every ancient culture has some nearly identical story about, that and some great flood.
>>
>>703108311
HOLY SHIT
>>
>>703112817
i concede your point. well argued anon
>>
>>703108988
You got dubs tho anon
>>
>>703112851
Hating someone is like swallowing poison out of spite, you're only hurting yourself anon.
>>
>>703113205
If you feel like suicide just go and try to kill Angela Merkel or something, become an legend
>>
File: 1468508131735.jpg (29 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468508131735.jpg
29 KB, 480x480
>>703113479
My hate for Musshits doesn't hurt me in the slightest, it just gives me a drive
>>
>>703113541
It does actually

That "drive" is not healthy and you will die sooner because of it.
>>
>>703113055
It was in response to dumbfuckguy. I asked you, I assume , why you are posting in this thread and dumbguy responded with
> to keep dumbfucks like you from spreading bullshit
So I said
> you told me no, so everybody thinks you are right, and I myself have changed my opinion
I said this, assuming you were both the same because it was more convinient.
>>
>>703113385
Thanks anon. Although, the sad part is, my argument has no point. Since free will is a faculty, and choice is empty on itself, and only when choosing it becomes filled with purpose and free will activates.

Sad part is, that problem is choice, but choice has no content until being choosen. Then, good and evil problem will never be solved, ever. We will keep having both choices. And will go through history using different objects to justify them, like koran or bible. But they are still empty.
>>
File: 1468523232237.jpg (130 KB, 646x714) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468523232237.jpg
130 KB, 646x714
>>703113807
k
>>
>>703113484
I don't feel like suicide why do you say this?
>>
File: 1468541061225.jpg (53 KB, 489x494) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468541061225.jpg
53 KB, 489x494
>>703113763
No, I would just kill myself without it, it gives meaning to my life
>>
>>703113541
Than you are not a moral human simple as that.
>>
some people are good, others are assholes
>>
>>703113944
>little did he know, the internet was awash with edgy autists that worship this unhinged object lesson
>>
>>703113993
It's polite to use a suppressor while committing suicide in an apartment, so I would rather you just do something good for the people than die and waste your life like that.
>>
>>703114048
Well that's super fucking sad

You should probably try to enjoy life at some point.
>>
The root of all evil is language. The development of language is what sets humans apart from all other species in the world because it allows the ability to rationalize unnatural behaviors.


Ideas like entitlement, ownership, and other political/philosophical ideas don't naturally exist.
>>
>>703114157
You referring to the Movie or god emperor Trump?
>>
>>703112163
Most of the horrific shit "Christians" did was specifically the catholic church, which rose during a time of illiteracy and they sought to keep it that way with "well we're the keepers of the holy scriptures which some average bum can't understand anyway" but even that goes directly against the scriptures they didn't want the average person reading.
Which says you don't need anyone to teach you their version of things, even the stupidest people can understand and many really smart people will have a harder time with it because you'll wind up with questions that that aren't going to be answered yet, and nobody stands between you and God but Christ.
Religion stands between God and man and leads people away from God. Religion is what Jesus attacked while He was here, He didn't attack all the whores and homos and drunken failures, He went after what was the church at the time because they had gone off on their own tangent and until they were doing Satan's will not God's, which is what happens with religion.
>>
>>703104229
Then I wish God could give us all much more
>>
File: 1468537555509.png (441 KB, 583x470) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468537555509.png
441 KB, 583x470
>>703114238
I do, humor makes me feel happy, and then I realize that most of my humor is obscenely deranged to the point of insanity.

That's the price you pay when you've been on this site for this long.
>>
>>703103812
>Muslims
>People

really op? you should know the difference.
>>
File: edgy.jpg (84 KB, 595x387) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
edgy.jpg
84 KB, 595x387
>>703104747
>>
>>703104369
yep
>>
>>703114548
I've been on /b/ since 2003 and I'm nothing like you

Don't blame a website for shit that's under your control.
>>
File: Seinfeld.jpg (62 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Seinfeld.jpg
62 KB, 640x480
>>703103812
>>
>>703114810
I still enjoy normie humor, but the fact that I can laugh at laugh at 9/11 with no tinge of sadness in me makes me feel as though there is something wrong with me.

Of course in the end I don't care, it's not like it changes me in any way
>>
>>703114379
I was talking about Patrick Bateman, but I can see where the confusion comes from.
>>
>>703114188
Fight me
>>
Because its easy my man
>>
>>703115065
>I can shut down my emotions
that's nothing special, I'd mastered it long before coming on 4chan.

There's nothing wrong with you, you just have to find the bravery to stop ignoring your own feelings.
>>
File: 1468366379704.jpg (44 KB, 273x458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468366379704.jpg
44 KB, 273x458
>>703115136
My arm can't go that far
>>
>>703105190
that's a Koala
>>
>>703115369
Fight me you long ass bitch!
>>
File: Islam (2).jpg (54 KB, 578x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Islam (2).jpg
54 KB, 578x569
>>703105450
This argument.
We attack you now and have been attacking you because of the past 100 years.

Muslims started it you twat. they started to pillage villages and expand in europe asia and africa.

You had your ass kicked, cried about and attacked again with the motivation that you got punished for your ill deeds.

Muslims invented the victim card
>>
>>703114269
skull face detected
>>
File: 1468451312084s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468451312084s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>703115315
I don't ignore my feeling (Although im not quite sure what you specifically meant by that) and I understand that I am fully functional like this.

In the end I think that there are always people like this and that they serve a purpose in this world.
>>
>>703105450
Because that oil belongs to us you retard.
>>
File: 1468535767326.jpg (261 KB, 1228x921) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468535767326.jpg
261 KB, 1228x921
>>703115462
My dick can though
>>
File: 1473337398124.png (13 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473337398124.png
13 KB, 500x500
>>
>>703105740
if you are in britain you cant even buy butter knives anymore, they still have muslims killing ppl
>>
>>703114810
Same here. Gore videos and the like aren't humorous at all to me and I've been here about as long as that.

>>703115065
I was in 8th grade when my class was watching 9/11 unfold on live television and everyone in my class scowled at me for laughing hysterically when the tower collapsed. At the time, I didn't think that there were people still inside. Everyone was gasping at the event. Recollecting the event now gives me momentary sadness, but it is admittedly very temporary.
>>
File: bait taken.webm (1 MB, 640x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait taken.webm
1 MB, 640x426
>>703106548
>>703105751
>>
File: #NeverHer.jpg (535 KB, 1069x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#NeverHer.jpg
535 KB, 1069x625
>>703109074
wa-what
>>
>>703114048

your whole reason for living is to hate muslims?
>>
>>703106959
underrated
>>
>>703115625
Whether you realize it or not, you do have unconscious emotional responses to all sorts of shit.

You CAN live your life denying that, isolating your unconsciousness and only being aware of the consciousness you've crafted for yourself. But that's a shitty fucking life, nobody should be too afraid to examine their own unconscious mind.
>>
File: France.jpg (160 KB, 709x982) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
France.jpg
160 KB, 709x982
>>703110170
Imad ad-Din al-Isfahani, Saladin's chronicler, goes into lengthy and bizarre descriptions of the Frankish women taken captive from Jerusalem. I half-expected him to begin with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me..."

Women and children together totalled 8,000, and were quickly divided up amongst us, bringing smiles to Muslim faces at their lamentations. How many well-guarded women were profaned, how many queens were ruled, and nubile girls married, and noble women given away, and miserly women forced to give themselves, and women who'd been kept hidden stripped of their modesty, and proud women made ridiculous... precious women used for hard work, and pretty things put to the test, and virgins dishonored and proud women deflowered... untamed ones tamed, and happy ones made to weep!
>>
File: maduro.jpg (90 KB, 940x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maduro.jpg
90 KB, 940x627
>>703109074
Aye, comrade.

The left would never do evil.
>>
>>703115756
>8th grade, live television
You mean like an the date Sep 11 2001
or one of those movies?
>>
>>703103812
That isn't even #notallMuslims
Even so the guy in that pic is spreading peace
>>
>>703110561
Thegood old christians do it to muslim blame game.
>>
>>703116110
The actual event happening. One of the teachers had a TV set up in a classroom and invited some of the rest of the other classes on the same floor to witness what was going on.
>>
File: Look it up.jpg (100 KB, 843x631) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Look it up.jpg
100 KB, 843x631
>>703110633
One verse:
Killing is like killing the whole of humanity

Next verse"
Blaspheme is worse then massacre
>>
>>703103812
>image.jpg
You're the evil one OP.
>>
File: ex muslima.jpg (158 KB, 1158x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ex muslima.jpg
158 KB, 1158x540
>>703110936
>>
>>703115982
I still understand the emotional responses that I have, I still cringe at some gore especially eye things, and I still feel emotion like a normal person.

I can just also joke about skinning a baby and putting on your dick as foreskin, all humor of course, I would kill a fuck if he actually did that.
>>
>>703115685
OMG IS PARIS OK?
>>
>>703115756
29 year old detected
>>
>>703104369
Catholic

Yes i would
>>
>>703104369
Yes, if I deem the person of lesser value to my family member
>>
>>703109074
Nigga you just earned your black belt in b8
>>
File: 1468537114560.jpg (101 KB, 568x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468537114560.jpg
101 KB, 568x373
>>703116324
Damn, these are the kind of stories they don't talk about when they say "Everyone remembers hat they did during 9/11"
>>
>>703104058
not so simple
>>
>>703115932
Fuck off Descartes
>>
>>703104229
God doesn't exist. He is an artificial creation used to manipulate people into doing things. Nothing more then a set of metaphor's
>>703104369
Yes
>>703105515
What you're getting at is the philosophy that there is a right and wrong. Who determines what is right and what is wrong? To be honest we are merely adhering to the law of each individual culture/society/nation we live in. We're lazy and it makes things easier.
>>703105870
Whose to say it would not be easier to simply let the smartest/strongest/etc among us make all of the decisions so all of the inbred fuckwits didn't slow our species down? Why did the majority(you stupid people out there) get a say in our species while in others they don't?
>>703105972
Nature by Nature(no pun intended) is what most people would deem "evil" Welcome to biology.
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 1063x1237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 1063x1237
>>703103812
You do know Sadism exists you dumb fuck what kind of land of rainbows and lollipops did you come from?
>>
File: Crusade.jpg (85 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Crusade.jpg
85 KB, 640x480
>>703110936
>calls Christians terrorist because of the crusades.

The crusades were there because muslims were raiding the holy lands , were as Christians let the muslims and jews worship the muslims kill every non muslim male and rape all the females.

The whole middle east dropped 10 points in iq and are all tan because Christians didn't massacred any one with out reason.
>>
File: 1364342364829.jpg (209 KB, 2048x846) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364342364829.jpg
209 KB, 2048x846
>>703116197
They're all equally stupid, Muslims are just stupid and DESPERATE, that's the only difference.
>>
>>703116669
> Nature by Nature is what most people would deem "evil" Welcome to biology.

Can you explain the argument behind this partial observation?
>>
>>703108065
It's literally a sound amplifier lol.
>>
File: 1468288365472.jpg (82 KB, 719x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468288365472.jpg
82 KB, 719x624
>>703103812
>>
File: But the children.webm (1 MB, 426x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
But the children.webm
1 MB, 426x240
>>703111409
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVWAIKoatWM

Offcourse you would say the quran is good you are a muslim, you think it is normal.
>>
>>703103812
they will save us
>>
File: childrens-crusade.jpg (64 KB, 550x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
childrens-crusade.jpg
64 KB, 550x399
>>703116970
>because of the Crusades
there's plenty of reasons and I never mentioned the Crusades, but yes, they were incredibly evil.

>Children's Crusade FOR GOD!
KEK, Christians truly are like lambs to the slaughter.
>>
File: 1471889860022.gif (103 KB, 580x721) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471889860022.gif
103 KB, 580x721
>>703117083
Looks cool dou
>>
File: moderates.jpg (59 KB, 272x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
moderates.jpg
59 KB, 272x1024
>>703114048
>>
>>703109286
Yeah the term "every" in your statements makes you have zero credibility.
>>703109777
Society, bro. Fuck wits wonder why I plan to be a hermit.
>>703110547
Depends how you define violence. Cultures are vastly unique in how they philosophically view everything. Giant culture's like America, or the EU, or even religious Cultures such as Christianity and Islam all share at least one trait: Controlling(or attempting to . . .) how those who practice them/within them think/act.
>>
>>703116669

Prove it or admit your blind faith.
>>
>>703104369
Kek. Depends who the family member is
>>
>>703108065
>>703113205
>>703117083
You need to add some steel wool or something to cool the hot gas and further dampen the sound. Otherwise it's next to useless.
>>
>>703117469
Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again
>>
>>703117421
> Yeah the term "every" in your statements makes you have zero credibility.

You do realize using "zero" to criticize "every" is quite idiotic, don't you?

But, I'll play along. Every human being, with exceptions (like someone phisically affected to feel that reject, such as a psycopath or squizophrenic).
>>
File: 1471809651349.jpg (318 KB, 900x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471809651349.jpg
318 KB, 900x713
>>703117469
Thank you for the idea, truly a pillar of the community
>>
>>703117063
Sure. Not too deeply because I've had way too long of a day.. but pretty much think of what the objective of Nature is. To produce and prosper. In order to produce and prosper you must consume a limited resource(at take something away) in order to grow. You can not get something from nothing. A basic example could be any mammal. They eat(destroy) and shit, which then something else come's along and eats(destroys) the shit. And the cycle goes on and on. Biology is fucked up, but I love it.
>>
File: 1472784057508.jpg (258 KB, 1075x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472784057508.jpg
258 KB, 1075x473
>>703104229
>>
>>703117897
Hehehehehehe
>>
File: image.png (66 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
66 KB, 251x251
>>703103812
Their beliefs make them do it.

You'd be surprised how much power your beliefs have over you.

If you beleieved you had to kill like that to get into heaven and your god approves and your culture and friends bring you into it..... You'd be surprised how easy it is for them to kill
>>
>>703117782
No. Zero is a number relative to the credibility the person has earned. It is literally means they have zero, or no, credibility. "every" implies infinite. An argument based off of such word's cause said argument to lose credence in the reader's mind.

Know your audience, young juan.
>>
>>703117029
The bible is re-written scrub, Quran is not.

You dont even theology bro
>>
>>703103812
we used to exterminate tribes that conducted themselves this way. To the man.
We simply eradicated them. Anyone who refused to come to the table and meet as men received the treatment of rabid animals.
It's time to stop coddling them. They are weak peoples and they foster a corrupt and unrighteous lifestyle which denegrates their mothers, makes cowards of their fathers, and slaves of themselves to an empty dogma.
>>
>>703103812
Religion
>>
>>703118068
"t is literally means.".

fuck I am bad at typing. I would say that stating "the majority" is much more realistic. I'm anal about things though :]
>>
>>703118269
The Quran is bullshit as is the Bible and the Torah
>>
>>703116970
Yeah okay, the crusades happened because the Christians and Jews invaded Muslim land first. Ever heard of Palestine? Study some history first you twat.
>>
File: WE STAY READY.jpg (111 KB, 1024x771) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WE STAY READY.jpg
111 KB, 1024x771
>>703108065
>>
>>703117350
Because protecting ppl from raiders that murder and rob is bad.

>you must be a muslim
Children crusade was a couple kids who wanted to convert muslims, peacefully.
The muslims sold them in to slavery.
>>
>>703118701
I don't understand...
>>
because they believe in god
>>
>>703118045

I had a friend who turned from agnostic to Catholic. Everything he did from that point forward was like to earn "god points" like they were Air Miles. He donated much to charity and other actions of good conduct but told me at one point that it was to "reserve a seat in heaven".

He would often lecture me on the meaning of life and how he felt a deep connection with God. While good and not evil in the least, I despised how selfish his motivations were. He acted in God's name but it was not for God's sake.
>>
File: 1473291683377.jpg (218 KB, 792x792) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473291683377.jpg
218 KB, 792x792
>>703103812
I really want to kill myself because of this shit.
>>
>>703118573
They didn't invade shit, some monks walking to the holy lands got killed by you fucks.
We took offense and set up some castles here and there to stop roaming gangs from murdering them.
Further more you were taking slaves from europe before this even happened
>>
>>703110718
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2_xvYGuD_8
>>
>>703118701
cringe
>>
File: 1464999918097.gif (2 MB, 200x293) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464999918097.gif
2 MB, 200x293
>>703103812
Because a book told them so
>>
>>703117833
You are using acts of nature to argument about moral. That's not useful. A creature eating another creature to live is not morally questionable, because it's purpose is self-perfection by prudence. But a creature killing another creature for pleasure does not follow it's purpose nor acts with prudence, therefore, is morally questionable.

Also remember there is no moral on brutes.

>>703118068
Zero and Every are used, in this context, as adjectives to describe absolutism. Using an absolutism to criticize another absolutism is a fallacy.

>Know your audience, young juan.

Please don't do this, just use pure reasoning.
>>
File: roasties.jpg (551 KB, 629x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
roasties.jpg
551 KB, 629x900
>>703115735
>>
>>703103812
so others can be good, Anon.
>>
>>703117833

I'm waiting >>703120688
>>
>>703104369
Without hesitating
>>
>>703104058
>Why are people so evil?

Kek, because of the darkness, the darkness in the environmental generate the darkness of the social corruption and consequently the darkness of the heart, but this is not something for someone who grew up in a first world country understand you have to see with your own eyes to understand, you have to see the hunger, the disease, the pain, and the death.

If you see, you will feel the absolute fear, you will feel your heart beat like you never saw before, you will be forever thankful simply for not be you the one who is feeling that pain, your innocence will die and the world and the mankind will never be the same for you.

You will never trust in anyone anymore, because you will know what they are truly able to do, Life is so precious but at the same time is so easy break someone. People are able to do anything for their well-being.

I was an animal before understand those things, so innocent i was.
>>
>>703103812
Good and evil.
Light and dark.
Positive and negative.
Male and female.
Duality of nature my friend.
>>
>>703117833
Sorry, I got to go. But I'll tell you this before I go: Biology explains a partial aspect of existence. If you wan't to talk about good and evil, you cannot do so from that perspective. You got to use the mother of all sciences: Philosophy.

Until next time.
Thread replies: 280
Thread images: 77
Thread DB ID: 79669



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.