Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
It's illegal to carry this tiny knife...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 41
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 500x333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 500x333
It's illegal to carry this tiny knife in the UK. I'm not joking.

Explain yourselves.
>>
I suppose its an extention of a law forbidening midget or baby murder
>>
>>703103263
It's because it can be easily concealed and you could totally kill somebody with that
>>
>>703103550
Same with a screwdriver. Are those illegal too?
>>
File: cutlery.jpg (94 KB, 936x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cutlery.jpg
94 KB, 936x594
i believe it
>>
>>703103729
yes actually
>>
>>703103729
Screwdriver is arguably harder to kill somebody with, but I believe in some cases you can be charged for having a weapon if found with a screwdriver
>>
>>703103729
everything is illegal to carry in the UK
if you pick up a plastic knife off the ground you will be arrested
>>
>>703103263
Blade under 3 inches is LEGAL, unless you're being aggressive with it. i.e. legal to carry this or pocket knife/multitool etc.
>>
>>703103263
ofc it should be you moron think about it , this is a tool for killing and nothing else , if you had an axe or machete its more ok because those tools fear enemies off
tiny hidden blades and spikes have to be illegal
>>
>>703104084
kek
>>
File: image.png (502 KB, 720x715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
502 KB, 720x715
>>703104220

This argument sounds strangely familiar...
>>
>>703104190
If that knife locks open it'll be illegal.
>>
Can carry without good reason if:
>blade 3 inches or less
>readily folding
>non-locking
UNLESS an officer has reason to believe it is being carried as a weapon, in which case you can be arrested (e.g. waving it around at people in what could be construed as a threatening manner)

Fixed-blade knives (includes locking folding knives) are illegal to carry in public unless you have good reason (e.g. a chef or carpenter taking knives to/from work). What constitutes "good reason" is up to the officer that stops you (if you are stopped. If you're not stopped then clearly nothing happens)

It's shit but those are the laws. Would be nice to be able to carry a locking folder
>>
>>703104879
It does. You can see the backlock release.
>>
>>703103813
you poor cunts
>>
>>703103263
What's next? Banning hands because you can strangle someone with them? Fight for your fucking rights my bongistani friends!
>>
UKfags carry their mom's kitchen knives around
>>
>>703103263
it locks, lock knives are banned because stabbings
>>703103729
yes, if you take it into a club or somesuch
also if they think you're using it to break into things
>>
>>703103813
careful with them spoons anon
>>
if you want some melee helper in your pocket take 1 of these springs , if you wonder why - hit yourself in the leg or anywhere else with it
>>
Lmao. Oh lord. Are you even serious? They're fucking knives man. Can't lock. Under 3 inches. Lolololololololol. What in the actual shit. Remember when the British were the absolute alphas of the planet. Now they're cucked by their government and Muzzies. SAD
>>
>>703103263
that guy's hand looks like my balls yo
>>
>>703103263
illegal in germany too.

but atleast carrying a fixed blade < 4'' is still legal here
>>
>>703103813
pathetic
nice govt
erstwhile cannon fodder running your bureaucracy
>>
the point is no one ever uses knives for self-defense , they have only "ill stab your ass" function
>>
File: zt0095bw.png (274 KB, 1020x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zt0095bw.png
274 KB, 1020x400
It's only illegal without a good reason to carry it. Even then, it depends how strict the police in your area are and if they have reasonable grounds to search you to find the knife in the first place. I live in a rural area where the police don't give 2 shits so I carry pic related daily
>>
What good reason do you fucking degenerates have for needing large lock knives on your person in the street? It's not a big deal that we have restrictions on weapons, just look at 'Merica- "but mah guns", "but muh 12" knife" KYS with them if they're so great.
>>
>>703106666
oh shit quads
>>
>>703104970
>It's shit but those are the laws.
It's beyond shit and mostly punishes law abiding citizens.
Been robbed at knife point when I was a kid and regular mugged countless times.
Shitload of stabbings in that area as well.

Since my later teens I been carrying a legal folding knife just in case.
Fucking useless shitty laws.

And what do the police do?
They can't un-mug you or un-stab you.
They don't even have the numbers to patrol dangerous areas, can't catch a nigger after the crime is done.

>>703105328
Fixed blades aren't allowed.
But I did carry one when playing Pokemon Go at night.

>>703106244
Way easier to defend yourself with a fixed blade.

>>703106666
Because criminals don't actually give a shit about the law and knives are abundant.
How retarded can you be?
>>
>>703106666
I've never met anyone that has been in a situation where a weapon would have made it better. Minus being in the army.
>>
>>703106988

Guns are abundant in certain areas too, gang violence is rife and take Dale Cregan for example. fucker managed to get hold of grenades. UK weapon control must be so great
>>
>>703106988
Fucking don't live in a ghetto then. In the civilised world we don't have dirty fucking niglets running the street..
>>
>>703106345
>Rural area
>Policed
The police station of my local town closed and now the nearest one is 30 miles away... occasionally I see a BMW x5 do a grand loop of the town and disappear until the next week.
>>
>>703107578
A marked police x5*
>>
>>703106988
>Way easier to defend yourself with a fixed blade.
what about bear spray ? personally i think its somehow gay to have or use it but if i was smart i would say its the best option , in a knife fight youll always get some trouble either you gonna get hit or enemy and he might sue you if hes not dead
>>
File: 0yNw2TQ.jpg (78 KB, 600x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0yNw2TQ.jpg
78 KB, 600x449
>>703107578

Must be nice. In my area there's a lot of traffic police as we get a lot of bikers in the summer. Seen a police cbr1000rr knocking around occasionally. Like I said though, never had any trouble with my knife
>>
>>703108608
pic is panigale as couldn't find police cbr
>>
File: HK_MP540.jpg (144 KB, 432x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
HK_MP540.jpg
144 KB, 432x421
With a CCW, I can carry a stiletto, butterfly, katana, double-bladed karambit, war axe, AK47, or anything else I so desire to carry....

Fucking love my Freedom-soaked state!!

>also, it's not a Southern state, even though we do have our share of redneck fuckdonkeys...
>>
>>703108608
That's quite sick to be honest, a police biker chasing a biker would make a good summer spectacle
>>
File: 1352237775457.jpg (37 KB, 251x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352237775457.jpg
37 KB, 251x251
>>703107424
>uk
>ghetto
>>
>>703103729
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/self-defense-raised-in-deadly-stabbing-at-us-airways-facility-7705489
>>
>>703107278
Ehhh, I dunno.
Maybe in terms of fatalities, but not actual crime rates.

>>703107424
Since I'm older I've run into that type all over the place but they seem to relax around me.
As if I'm a non-snitch also-criminal, I dunno it's weird and hard to explain.

Niglet is misrepresentative .
I met a white dude who robbed houses with a crossbow in the middle of bum-fuck nowhere.
A poo-in-loo paki who invited me for a rape.
More poo-in-loos casually talking about sticking up a restaurant.
A white dude who offered to break-and-enter to steal some shit for me.
A stinky ass Somalian inviting me to car-jack.

>>703108479
Sounds kinda clunky.
I'd be more comfortable with a blade, it's more threatening to the point where you might not even have to use it and you make them think long and hard before doing it again.
>>
>>703107210
Funny story.... I survived a trip to Afghanistan with relative ease and only a handful of confirmed kills....

Back in El Paso, TX not 3 months after deployment, I got robbed at knifepoint because we weren't allowed to keep personally-owned firearms in the barracks thus I wasn't able to carry one... Luckily, I was smart and only took a very little bit of cash and my military ID with me... Thief wasn't interested in mil ID, thank fuck...
>>
>>703109001
Saving your pic to post in a future thread and say it's mine. Thanks.
>>
>>703103263
Are spoons banned? because
>Spoons....I like rusty spoons...
>>
pepper spray is the way to go. You give it to them in their face them start punching until they fall, then you pepper spray them point blank range in the eye.
>>
File: bicycle_kek.gif (42 KB, 210x75) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bicycle_kek.gif
42 KB, 210x75
>>703109763
I got it off Google Images....
>>
>>703104970
yay, someone who isn't dumb.

I carry a knfie everywhere each day and have no issues with the UK law. Rids niggers and thugs of having an excuse to have a weapon but giuves normal people the right to have a practical tool on them.
>>
>>703109859
Classed as a firearm here. They say you can carry a rape whistle here but if you hit someone with it you'll get charged. Just fuck our shit up.
>>
>>703109780
Fuck off vadim
>>
>>703103813
Do people actually follow this law?
>>
I work as a professional bladesmith in the UK.

You have absolutely no clue what you're talking about, and 99% of the stuff stated in this thread is complete bullshit.

Knives over 3", or those which mechanically lock are illegal to carry around. Other laws restrict sales to over-18s.

that's about it. the rest of the laws are nothing more than restrictions on where or who can sell - not own - or restrictions on particular types.

that's it.
>>
>>703104879
>tfw you have to be 18 to buy plastic spoons...
>>
>>703110079
In what utopian society do you live, anon?
can't you keep one of them tiny bottles in your underpants? the police don't check there.
>>
Yup if it's under 3 inches and the blade don't lock pepper spray illegal
>>
>>703106666
all that freedumb has made them retarded, they think walking the street with an Ar15 is normal and legit.

Knowing we can walk around and never ever get shot is nice. And we can still own guns in the UK! you lot are just too stupid to accept a reasonable restriction to keep dangerous shit out of every single fuck hats hands ;)
>>
>>703110260
>restrictions on particular types
>restrictions on every type
Fixed it for you
>>
>>703103952
Gun control is one thing but living where I have to be worried about random objects I'm carrying being illegal is pretty shitty. Why do people live in the UK again?
>>
They don't want you to offend dwarves
>>
>>703103263

UK is basically a prison state. It's full of shit heads, plebs and soccer hooligans.

It was illegal for peasants to own swords in the medieval days. Then the monarchy handed over the governing to elected officials, and the plebs now vote to make it illegal for themselves to own knives. It's like stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>703110260
you on bcuk or BB? I post of bcuk with tools and knives I've created/refurbished alot, I may know you! ;)
>>
>>703110639
Still the UK is way safer place to live than USA.
>>
>>703103263

kekekekekek at americans

"holy shit bro you need a fucking knife bro"

in most of the first world, ppl don't actually carry weapons with them everywhere

amazing, isn't it
>>
>>703110516
World class education, health system, welfare, jobs, legal system and booming economy?
>>
>>703110639
And US is a police state. Have fun with that.

>>703110388
The gun control in the UK is not reasonable at all. Semi auto rifles with barrels no shorter than 30cm from breech to muzzle is ridiculous all because some nutcase shot up a school. Doesn't mean no one is fit to own a pistol
>>
File: IMG_20160805_202801.jpg (673 KB, 2066x1440) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160805_202801.jpg
673 KB, 2066x1440
>>703104970
>Would be nice to be able to carry a locking folder

I live in Canada and I carry pic relate (the bottom one) everyday. Jealous?
>>
>>703110880
occasional poster on BB, but to be honest, I usually lurk the old don fogg bladesmiths' forum and manufacture for a particularly specific market (historical stuff)
>>
>>703111027
they've trapped themself in a burning building with their pro everything dangerous attitude.

Every nigger has a 9 on them, every fat autist has an ar, every kid can access their mums shotgun and every baby dick pussy carries a gun legally in the street.
>>
>>703111144
>jealous?
>gerber paraframe

No.
>>
>>703111027
Knife isn't a weapon, it's a useful tool. Don't be that thick.
>>
File: 1473369642607.png (41 KB, 236x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473369642607.png
41 KB, 236x204
>>703103263
Brits are dull witted, inbred children who can't be trusted with anything sharper than their own thumb.
>>
>>703111052
>World class education
You're all so dumb though
>booming economy
You're trolling right? With brexit and all.
>>
>>703111080
Me again,

The semi auto rifle must be under .22 aswell. Otherwise it's a section 5 fireamrs license like handguns.

And although the pistol ban is gay, can you name anyone you know who's been shot with one since?
>>
File: knowing.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
knowing.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>703107210

I got jumped in Providence Rhode Island at night by three black dude. I use big heavy 3ft chain a steel padlock to lock up my bike. I ride with it over my shoulder.

One guy grabbed me from behind and pulled me off my bike, I pulled my chain off, swing it like a flail and smashed the dude in the collar bone with it. He went down hard. I hit him again to make sure he stayed down. The other nigg look at me and ran for his life, while the other one was already on my bike pedaling away, but accelorating slowy and only aobut 15 feet away. I fan full spring and smashed him with the chain in the side of the head. He fell into the bushes and my bike was still half standing up against the bushes so i grabbed it and took off.

Without that big chain, that I carry around for just that reason I'd have lost my bike. The weapon made it better.

Now you know.
>>
>>703110160
No
>>
So this multi tool is like...super hardcore illegal in the UK?
>>
File: 1436094154680.jpg (110 KB, 404x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436094154680.jpg
110 KB, 404x500
>>703111344
Sorry my katana is being sharpened?
>>
>>703111151
nice, not a fan of BB. Owner is a dickhole and the mods can be shit heads when selling etc.

You do viking era stuff?
>>
>>703111302
>they've trapped themself in a burning building with their pro everything dangerous attitude.


not so much trapped, as its a pointless exercise to even try to control it. the horse long ago bolted, there's 1 gun for every man, woman and child in the entire nation. you might as well try to limit access to oxygen.

the only way the US will ever manage some sort of sanity about firearms is through a decades-long cultural shift that sees the firearm no longer seen as the standard default item for even the lowest-level of criminal.

that's not likely to ever happen. school shootings and insane gun crime are going to be part of the US for at least the next century.
>>
File: 1472928826828.jpg (60 KB, 890x656) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472928826828.jpg
60 KB, 890x656
>>703104220
Its a fucking tool for being a tool, saying a pocket knife was made for killing is like saying a steak knife was made for killing, no it fucking wasnt it was made to cut steak
>>
>>703111635
You would be detained by government scientists as a suspected alien lifeform.
>>
>>703111483
don't be a dummy, Uk economy is already one of the ebst in the world, Brexit will only be beneficial. Don't be fooled by the lies and scare mongers.

And although there are plenty of idiots, the education system IS good.
>>
File: 1470530529660.jpg (15 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470530529660.jpg
15 KB, 300x225
>>703111535
>>
>>703103263
Due to the rise of toddler gangsters.
>>
File: 1453762009553.gif (674 KB, 245x180) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453762009553.gif
674 KB, 245x180
>>703111344
>>
File: 1470558807438.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470558807438.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
>>703106666
Frig off, Satan... Nobody wants your gun control here... Or your pissy attitude...
>>
>>703103263

Because it locks.

The law is clear.

Stop being a fucking criminal
>>
>>703111974
>Brexit will only be beneficial


Aaahahhahahahahahahahahah

Hahahahahahahahhhaaaaa
Hhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaa
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: cumwhitton seax.jpg (44 KB, 960x560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cumwhitton seax.jpg
44 KB, 960x560
>>703111781
I'm rather keen on the occasional bit of seax and violence. Dont get enough opportunities to make good viking age stuff, all the inlay work means its hundreds of hours, and most people just wont pay the price - even on a seax hilt, yet alone a full viking sword.

not quite up to Owen Bush's standards when it comes to pattern-welding though. One of these days I'll get a power hammer and I can match his stuff.
>>
>>703111825
sad but true.

Nice to see clever people on here!
>>
Britbongs can't even buy silverware before 18.

What happened to the empire that dominated half the known world? Fucking sad.
>>
>>703111962
Well, son of a bitch.
>>
>>703111144
Gerber is good. I've never gotten a frame knife though. I'd pay 2$ for a cheap one just for fun
>>
>>703112341
ikr
Poor britcucks.
>>
File: 449022405186273.jpg (38 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
449022405186273.jpg
38 KB, 800x600
>>703112229
Seax and violence!!! Speaking of the great seax, here's my custom-made seax! I love it. :D
>>
>>703109780
Oh god please no, the memories!
>>
>>703111506
Where is the legislation restricting calibre of the rifle? I was always under the impression that if you had an appropriate range, you could have whatever calibre you wanted.
I can't name anyone who i knew personally who has been shot with a pistol, but i know you can get one pretty easily in a place about half an hour from where i live if you have the cash
>>
File: fpp.jpg (45 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fpp.jpg
45 KB, 480x270
>>703112133
do tell us your level of economic education young sir? I would love to hear how manga and wanking have taught you about the fine nature of political and economical benfits of government decision making.
>>
Reminder Kinder Eggs are illegal in 'Murica
>>
>>703112471
Not the blacksmith but that's nice m8
>>
>>703111974
>Brexit will only be beneficial.

Said no-one with a functioning brain.

even the pro-exit politicians are now saying that it will mean "15 years of pain".

and that's before any slightly coherent plan is actually laid out. How fucking idiotic were the brexiters, when the SNP pushed for independence, they published a 600-page study of every single area of economic and social action needed.... and that wasnt enough. the Leave campaign published a 10-page PDF and half of England lapped it up like fucking drooling mongoloids.

half this fucking country are drooling idiots incapable of rational thought when it came to the to the bullshit peddled by boris and farage. 380 million more to the NHS, my pasty white fucking arse.
>>
>>703103263
>>703105358
in most countries and even states, switchblades are illegal regardless of length or serration
>>
>>703112635
Hey man don't go there
>>
>>703112635
Yep... Thanks to idiots thinking safety > freedom...
>>
>>703112822
At least the sand people will get raped
>>
>>703112554
look it up on the firearm section of the law. Section 1 firearms must fall under a certain length and calibre if auto loading. No magazine sizes etc though or calibre size if you have a legit reason to want something huge.

To own slug rounds for shotguns you also need a section 1, as do larger size buckshot with less than 6 pellets.

A gun shop 5 mins from me sells long range shit like 50bmg lol.
>>
>>703109524

You've obviously never been to a bad part of London you stupid motherfucker, you wouldn't last a second
>>
File: 1473131218517.jpg (112 KB, 960x621) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473131218517.jpg
112 KB, 960x621
>>703112866

They don't even want to admit whats truly dangerous in their day to day life. Pic related.
>>
>>703111363

I know, right? You a farmer cutting hay bales? You a warehouse/dock worker opening crates and boxes? Or are you just an edgelord faggot who thinks if he uses a knife for shit you definitely don't need a knife in your pocket at all times for, but rather to show that you have a knife, it makes you cool?
>>
>>703112583
Well at the moment I'm working on my thesis on mass transit affecting earning potential/overall economic growth of lower middle to lower class suburbs and its affect on overall economic growth.

So international economics isn't my area of ecpertise, but hey. I don't know squat.
>>
>>703112866
ur country is on of the few countrys thats not free. its far from free. sor some reason americans think there free but there limited to more rules and regulations than most countrys I will never understand the ignorance.
>>
>>703110160
Yes
>>
File: me legal carry.jpg (84 KB, 660x563) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
me legal carry.jpg
84 KB, 660x563
>>703103263
We get slipjoints made from n690co steel though, not seen many decent locking blades made from the stuff.
Best steel I've ever used, although I do carry shit tonnes of locking and assisted noives though.
>>
>>703104084

I'm British and can confirm this.

> Having picnic in park
> Yummy coleslaw
> Get out plastic spoon
> Somebody raises the no-no alarm
> Armed police close off park
> Tell me to drop spoon or they'll open fire
> MFW coleslaw is life
>>
File: bm_seax02b.jpg (57 KB, 1200x525) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bm_seax02b.jpg
57 KB, 1200x525
>>703112471
not too shabby. Binns?

not entirely taken by the cross and pommel on that - the vast majority of the archaeological evidence is for organic bolster guards (horn) and only a few are pommeled. Blade looks lovely though. Know a lot of archaeologists so often get access to finds as they come up.


That said, for the rare few that have pommels and collar/bolsters, I'd do despicable things to man, beast and duck, to get a shitload of 22kt gold, and a fucktonne of garnets, get Owen to make a wolf's tooth wrought and shear steel blade, inlay the wrought with gold, brass and silver wire, and then get to cutting the garnets, and make something off the staffordshire hoard seax parts. only problem is, I'd guesstimate a 5-figure pricetag for it.
>>
>>703103469
Kek
>>
>>703113036
>the firearm section of the law
Do you mean the Firearms Act 1968, the Firearms (Amendment) Act 1997 or the Firearms Regulations 2015?
>>
>>703112999
that's a bit like sitting outside your burning house saying "oh well, I never liked the carpet" as all your belongings burn up.

ie. pretty fucking stupid.
>>
File: 1473159314884.png (94 KB, 213x312) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473159314884.png
94 KB, 213x312
>>703103729
Screwdriver isn't illegal, nor is OP's pic. It is all relevant and dependant on public areas and your circumstances.
if you are a fisherman, or a bush camper, it is not illegal to carry this knife, in a public area or while fishing/camping.
but if you are some scrubby nigger in the centre of london wearing all black and a hoddy you are asking to be arrested if the police causght you with it.

Same if you are a electrician carrying multiple screwdrivers, a blumber with wrenches, joiner with hand saws, butcher with massive carving knives and cleavers on your person, you are fine.
If you are a dumb nigger running around the street at 12pm with any or all of above
some jail time is imminent.

Why do burgers need to carry guns with them at all time, are they going to war...
maybe it is actually because they are scared of other people and cannot actually defend themselves, without projectiles.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
Is it illegal to carry a leatherman multitool. I never leave my house without my wave.
>>
>>703111144
>Gerber
Way to take liberty of that freedom m8
>>
>>703113258
HAHA shut the fuck up.
>>
>>703103813
ahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha
hahahahahaha

Every time I see this picture, I think it's a joke, and then realize it isn't, which makes it 10x funnier.

Don't you guys have like one of the highest stabbing rates in the world?
>>
>>703113903
Good man, most bobbies wouldn't begrudge you it anyway, unless they didn't have one themselves.
>>
File: babylancearmstrong.gif (738 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
babylancearmstrong.gif
738 KB, 320x240
>>703113415

>TFW potato salad is not life
>>
>>703113903
No, but if the blade locks then you'll have to argue when asked if you had good reason. Good reason generally needs to be specific, rather than simply your opinion that it's cool or handy etc.
>>
>>703105241
They should ban clothes. We all know how dangerous threads can be!
>>
>>703103263
>It's illegal to carry this tiny knife in the UK. I'm not joking.

Britain really de-balled itself. Sad to see.
>>
>>703113652
I really, really didn't like the carpet.
>>
>>703114452
Do you beleive everything you read on here?

Cuz if you do then I've got some nerve gas for sale. Best stuff around, can cause random death and agony in seconds!
>>
>>703114452
I heard something like one of the MP's that was against the bill went to the toilet as the vote occurred and it passed by one vote. Ain't democracy grand.
On another note, they've just banned "Zombie Killer" knives for some reason, perhaps they know more than they're letting on...
>>
Not from the U.K but I was in America recently and saw lots of sketchy drug addicts walking around the cities with big ass knives sticking out of their waistbands. These cunts were high on stims and talking to themselves and yet its 'their right' to carry weapons in public places.

Murica
>>
>>703114960

Yeah, that totally doesn't sound like a made up story.
>>
>>703114551
Don't even get me started on the curtains..
>>
>>703115009
sure jan.
>>
>>703108608
where do you live
>>
>>703114960
>On another note, they've just banned "Zombie Killer" knives for some reason,

while I'd like to _hope_ they were banned because they're shit, they were banned because of the marketing. "skull splitter", "Apocalyptic Decapitator" and all that shit. Its been illegal to market stuff to promote violence against people for decades.

if the Zombie Killer model axe was painted pink and called "Friendship is love: My little Pony Camping hatchet", the exact same model would be legal, because its not advertising violent actions.

Same criteria has applied to all other items for years - a few bush machetes were caught under the same marketing restrictions in the 80's and 90's.
>>
>>703114292
It does lock. Can I just tell the cop that it is a comfy tool that i use three to four times a day helping random people.

People need to open a package, bam serrated knife.

Oh, that rose bush is overhanging onto the public sidewalk, which is a hazard. Bam whip out the saw.

Chair at a restaurant has a loose leg, i got a screwdriver that can take care of that.

Oh, miss your blouse has a loose thread, dont pull on it, here use my scissors.

Since i got it I have used it literally hundreds of times.
>>
>>703103263
Pffthahahaha wow fuck that

I have a colt .45 and a 10" Bowie knife in my CAR. Hell, in Kansas I don't even need a license to carry if its concealed.

PS I hate Brits lol
>>
>>703115818
If you see a policeman approaching just stab the cunt and run, easy as m8.
>>
>>703115501
none of your business
>>
>>703113493
It was a custom design of mine. I wanted a sword-style grip (wood jammed on and leather-wrapped, with a pommel securing it). I also wanted it to be less historically accurate and more functional for a SHTF/woods blade...

It's also 5/16" thick at the spine. :D

Also, was made by a guy on the Isle of Skye in Scotland, Skye Knives, at knifemaker.co.uk
>>
>>703115954
I hope that when you get shot, you'll understand the irony. Ps - we hate you too, corn fuckers.
>>
>>703115576
Chavy little shits are going to stab other chavs with their mum's kitchen knives and cleavers anyway. It would have made the police's work easier if they just monitored the sales.
>>
>>703116084
im a biker, just want to know out of interest as we get a lot of bikes in my area yet have none of that.
>>
>>703104084
Fuck glad I'm not in that shithole
>>
>>703111635
Just because something is illegal doesn't stop people having them and carrying them. I never leave my multitool at home.
>>
Im from the UK and this is my edc knife
i dont see the problem.
>>
File: 1442285444579.jpg (47 KB, 704x528) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442285444579.jpg
47 KB, 704x528
>>703117081
>dat buttplug
>Glock knife

Makes sense....
>>
File: IMG_0083.jpg (421 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_0083.jpg
421 KB, 1600x1200
>>703116221
that'll be why the blade stands out. Jake's a good bloke - and really does some fucking gorgeous Sgians,
(and his heat-treat is top notch. Wish I had his setup)

Need to catch up with him and the rest of the guys sometime soon.

Here's today's wee item on my bench, a 16th C pen-knife in black horn and brass. still needs a bit of clean-up.
>>
>>703117081
subtle.... Like a kraken.
>>
>>703117414
Nice! You know Jake!

Also, cool little knife!
>>
File: 2016-08-25 09.55.27.jpg (384 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-08-25 09.55.27.jpg
384 KB, 1224x1632
>>703117497
should see the other pic
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (31 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
31 KB, 480x360
>>703117081

>thats a buttplug.....
Keep doing you bro lol
>>
File: 1472871851474.png (533 KB, 459x612) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472871851474.png
533 KB, 459x612
>>703117665
>fucking pic related, anon....
>fucking pic related....

At least you're honest with yourself!
>>
File: ofTE0k.png (1 MB, 560x1199) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ofTE0k.png
1 MB, 560x1199
>>703103263
better back up mate before i take you for a ride
>>
>>703113091
Books are banned in America? I know their educational system is bad but damn.
>>
>>703117665
I bet you've stuck the sheath up there too haven't you, you dirty little nigger.
>>
>>703117665
Ok, now that really IS subtle as a kraken.

you're braver than I am...
>>
>>703118032
Don't be obtuse. You know damn well your country bans certain books in schools as well.
>>
>>703111483
The people saying brexit is a bad thing are people that are working for the global banks, Germans government and those who run the EU, and the other shit holes in EU that need other countries to carry their sorry asses.

I think Britain wanting to control their own immigration and economic policies and being a sovereign nation is a good thing
>>
>>703117665
That collar looks rigid and uncomfy but that just makes it better. What type of leashe do you use? Or is it just a collar?
>>
>>703119216
>rigid and uncomfy
hell nah
its the comfiest shit ever. got it custom from collarfactory
as for leash i dont have anything special just some chain shit
>>
>>703103263
The laws actually over 3.5 inches so that knife is legal in the UK and your talking a load of shite.
>>
>>703119441
no, you're wrong.

>Possession of Blades/Points

Section 139 of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 prohibits having with you, in a public place of any article which has a blade or is sharply pointed, (including a folding pocket knife if the cutting edge of its blade exceeds 7.62cm/3 inches) (Archbold 24-125).

Section 139A of the 1988 Act extends the geographical scope of both of the above offences to school premises.

For the purposes of sections 139 and 139A of the Act:

a butterknife, with no cutting edge and no point is a bladed article; (Booker v DPP 169).P.368, DC);
a screwdriver is not a bladed article; R v Davis [1998] Crim L.R. 564 CA);
a "lock knife" doe not come into the category of "folding pocket knife2 because it is not immediately foldable at all times; (R v Deegan [1998] 2 Cr. App. R. 121 CA).

Section 139AA of the Criminal Justice Act 1988 makes it an offence to unlawfully and intentionally threaten another person with an offensive weapon or bladed article in a public place or on school premises, in such a way that there is an immediate risk of serious physical harm to that other person.

For the purpose of this section, serious physical harm is defined as grevous bodily harm. The term 'public place' has the same meaning as in section 139 above and 'school premises' has the same meaning as in section 139A above.

Unlike an offence contrary to section 139, it matters not whether a person was initially in lawful possession.
>>
>>703103263
It's not halal.
>>
>>703107278
>thinking British gangs are hard
>>
>>703113045
You've obviously never been to Columbia or Mexico faggot
>>
>>703104970
There's been talk in Nebraska of legislation which would allow ex-felons to carry knives if they're for good reason. The argument being cited over and over again is that ex-felons who are chefs are unable to carry or handle knives. Mfw law-abiding cucks in Engerland would have no more rights than our degenerates if the legislation passes.
>>
>>703103263
nope, op is a faggot. you can carry a knife if the blade is under 3 inches if it relates to your work
>>
File: 1471899159887.gif (18 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471899159887.gif
18 KB, 125x125
>>703113045
> bad part
> london
>>
>>703109524
I live in Detroit, though...
>>
>>703113045
I've seen it on TV though. No thanks!
>>
>>703122343
Thanks for reading the thread and adding your informed input to it.

>>703120269
>>703120269
>>
File: image.jpg (127 KB, 500x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
127 KB, 500x226
>>
>>703110516
Also cops who aren't retards who'll arrest you for carry a screwdriver while doing some DIY
>>
>>703103263
Actually if its illegal to carry a blade over 6 Inches unless its relevant to profession/work.

I can freely walk around with a 9 inch hook knife in my pocket cause I work on the ships and its a work tool, Police cant do shit.

Been pulled twice , 1st time was I took it out to put it into my coat and somone called the police.

Second time was I was stopped by a metal detector in a store , turned out my pockets to the guard who freaked, I turned it round and gave it to him and waited for the police, who called my work and let me got 15 minutes later after he could vouch for my innocence.
Thread replies: 178
Thread images: 41
Thread DB ID: 79684



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.