Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Tell me a single good thing of this prick
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 47
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 443x332) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 443x332
Tell me a single good thing of this prick

Protip: you can't
>>
He's not Hillary.
>>
File: ohWell.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohWell.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>703062330
Well, for one thing:
>He's not Hillary, that's good.

Unfortunately:
>He's still Donald Trump
>>
He's not Hillary.
>>
>>703062330
He hasn't paid anyone to post on /b/ to my knowledge.
How much do you get paid per post anon? Shoot me your email so I can sign up
>>
>>703062330
>Tell me a single good thing of this prick
>prick

theres ur answer
>>
>>703062330
he gets a lot of faggots all riled up
>>
you cant stump the trump
>>
>>703062330
His daughter is hot

Too bad about his monger sons though. They seem to have taken after him.
>>
>>703062330
He is a white male. Look how fucked up that half-nigger Obama made this country. We have no place to go but up after his sorry attempt at leadership.
>>
>>703062330
He isn't a faggot like OP
>>
File: 1473310449959.jpg (527 KB, 1462x1678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473310449959.jpg
527 KB, 1462x1678
>>
>>703063266
His sons are the result of incest breeding
>>
>>703062330
He is better than Hilary Clinton in every way.
>>
>>703062330
Tell me a single good thing *about* this prick

Learn how to use grammar you retarded liberal.
>>
>>703063161
He just pays for fake protesters.

>“I like protesters, because that’s the only way the camera shows how big the crowd is,” Trump explained. “Sometimes we even stage protesters!”

https://vine.co/v/i1jgWHIOrIn

http://winningdemocrats.com/this-slip-up-admission-from-trump-just-proved-his-rallies-are-bullsht-video/

inb4 "muh liberal media derrrr" watch the vine. It's him saying it.
>>
File: olcgb.jpg (96 KB, 411x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
olcgb.jpg
96 KB, 411x381
>>703062330

He is straight.
>>
He helps support poor people in 3rd world countries by paying them to make his cheap suits and ties.
>>
>>703063453

Pretty sure that was an imperial "we" read the leaked DNC Emails
>>
File: 1473259129426.jpg (22 KB, 480x442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473259129426.jpg
22 KB, 480x442
>>703062330
>>
>>703062330
hes not OP
>>
>>703062330
You win op. I've hated that lying orange douche-bag since his shitty reality show. Fuck that two-bit tycoon wannabe. If not for his daddy's money he'd be managing a car wash somewhere in New Jersey today.
>>
>>703064007
>>
>>703062330
He'll be good for a couple of good laughs when he becomes president
>>
he isnt hillary
>>
>>703062867
/thread

That bitch is a disaster.
>>
File: 1469465199511.jpg (28 KB, 600x478) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469465199511.jpg
28 KB, 600x478
>>703062330
>>
>>703064669
i'm a europoor, so i don't see as much of them. but everytime i see one of them doing their propaganda it's just "the other nominee is too incompetent for the job". neither of them are even takling about what they are going to do when elected.

>the other one is stupid
>huge applause

what the fuck is going on in your country?
>>
>>703065375
Our country is going down the shitter for real.
Stand back, and enjoy the show, while we all die.
>>
>>703062330
It's bad enough the paid bots are fucking everywhere on Twitter, now this shit is on b? No one likes your cunt of a lying/dying old lesbian. Go fuck off a bridge.
>>
File: 1470973615204.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470973615204.jpg
83 KB, 1080x1075
>>703062330
His brain

He has a very good one
>>
>>703062330
>Tell me a single good thing of this prick

After he loses you won't hear from him for a few days.
>>
>>703062330
go back to that tumbling imagine board of shit you CTR shill
>>
>>703062330
he gets children like you pissed off.
>>
>>703062330
He's going to cost the Republicans the election, and may take some senators and congressmen down with him. So there's that.
>>
he does not want war with russia
>>
>>703063453
better than drinking his own vomit.
>>
>>703064007
aww, wittle babby butthurt?
>>
>>703062330
Doesn't want refugees raping our country
>>
>>703066902
sure kid. what's it like in the bubble?
>>
Less Muslims

Less Mexicans

Lower taxes

Putin-Trump master-friendship.
>>
>>703062330
He's not a murderer
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2811x1807) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2811x1807
He's got some balls. Seems like he doesn't put up with much bullshit, which is awesome. Will tell you to go get fucked if you need to get fucked. I like him, I fucking hate that hag Hillary. I swear to fucking god. So goddamned slimey, her and Bill both.
>>
File: 1473209424008.gif (3 MB, 150x150) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473209424008.gif
3 MB, 150x150
>>703068077
Less damm lazy, healthy young homeless who only ask for money to get high and eat greasy burgers off your nigger ass.

Also, niggers are your wors problem and you wont see it becuase you are all fucking autistics shits who have lisened to your parents rant about how mexicans take their jobs, or live in the same shitty neightborhood as you? but why is that annon? why you live with the mexicans?
>>
>>703062330
He's not a betafag muslim loving leftist cuck
I would vote for him just to see libtards cry their eyes out and RIOT pillage and loot, because you know our fellow libtard niggers are not just going to accept DEMOCRACY.
>>
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 640x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 640x640
>>
>>703062330
I got a kek out of it
>one good thing
>>
>>703068798
Sweet jesus! she looked old even then.
>>
File: klillairy spintons.jpg (189 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
klillairy spintons.jpg
189 KB, 1200x675
>>703062330
this bitch has demon wiskers
>>
>>703068798
How she ever managed to get any human off is a mystery.
>>
>>703063281
What exactly has Obama done that you faggots get so angry about?
>>
>>703064896
>>
>>703062330
He's not Hillary.
>>
File: hillaryspewww.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillaryspewww.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>703063266
>>
>>703062867
this
>>
>>703069196
He traded an American traitor for 5 Taliban leaders and 6 marine's lives. He's as dirty as they come.
>>
File: piggary pigton.jpg (28 KB, 450x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
piggary pigton.jpg
28 KB, 450x300
>>703064007
>>
>>703062330
He's givin tons of people in need use of his private jet, you said one right? That was easy.
>>
>>703063453
He pays for protesters, she photoshops supporters. This election is sad.
>>
>>703062330
He has moar money in his wallet than your entire family combined has even seen.
>>
File: Hillary Ear Piece.jpg (105 KB, 800x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hillary Ear Piece.jpg
105 KB, 800x420
>>703062330
Tell me, why was Hillary wearing an ear piece during last night's presidential forum?

I'm guessing someone was feeding her answers. Does she really have to keep cheating to go against Trump?
>>
>>703063621
Have to though, imagine making clothes in the US, you would have to charge Kanye prices to be in the profit.
>>
>>703064007
Yeah that goes for everyone though, if Obama got caught with pot he would of been kicked outta Harvard and would of been a dope addict.
>>
File: Trump no tupe.jpg (60 KB, 666x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Trump no tupe.jpg
60 KB, 666x500
>>703069855
Trump even had to lie about his toupee, saying that he didn't wear one.

Do you really trust a guy who can't even be forthcoming about his hair?
>>
File: hillaryspew.jpg (952 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hillaryspew.jpg
952 KB, 1920x1080
>>703070057
>>
File: hacking hillary.webm (2 MB, 844x474) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hacking hillary.webm
2 MB, 844x474
>>703062330

hes not hillary

he also doesnt hack up loogies during speeches
>>
File: 1470958800858.png (350 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470958800858.png
350 KB, 1000x1000
>>703070057
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1e59V2473A
>>
>>703070057
He's a billionaire, he doesn't wear a toupee. Use your head bud it's there for a reason. Look up Brian urlacher he was a linebacker for the Bears, he was bald now he has a full head of hair and it's not a tupee. Pro tip: trump has more money then urlacher.
>>
>>703063281
Except for how he made the country better than it was under any Republican from the last 30 years, sure, okay.
>>
>>703062330
He's making sure Hillary wins.
>>
>>703070424
Yeah socially were divided and forigne affairs is fucked, no respect for American from any of our enemies. But still time will tell, it always does.
>>
>>703070499
She can't even win a fixed election. Sad.
>>
>>703070499
>good thing
>>
>>703070636
Yeah. The media says we're more divided because otherwise it would have to admit we're just as divided as we always were and they weren't covering it. Cool story bro.
>>
>>703070789
He's black and or illegal and lives off handouts, to him it is a good thing.
>>
I'm so excited for the debates. Trump will spew his nonsense for 15 minutes and then realize he has no plans to discuss. None. And then Hillary wins in a landslide cause she knows how to debate.
>>
>>703070424


>ruined relationship with Russia (the one good thing about the Bush administration)
>supported ISIS
>Took out Gaddafi, which led to the spread of ISIS into north africa
>ruined race relations
>violent crime in cities with black has gone up
>64 people shot, 13 dead in Chicago just last weekend
>national debt massively increased
>unemployment rose (he just changed the criteria so that people who werent looking werent counted as unemployed to make it look like it went down)
>god awful Iran deal where we gave them $3 million for fucking nothing
>illegal immigration went up
>supplied weapons to mexican drug cartels and it was all swapped under the rug since the media is just the lapdog of the dems (Fast&Furious)
>bailed out Wall street
>Fired General Stanley McCrystal simply for saying his plans in Afghanistan were stupid
>So arrogant he thinks he knows more than a three star general on military matters, despite the fact he was never in the military

wow hes so great!
>>
>>703070985
3 billion*
>>
>>703070985
Your list reads like a fox news breif. You're too stupid, dude. Stay out of the voting booth plz
>>
>>703062330
He's going to remove faggots like you when he's the president.
>>
>>703062330

He's better than Hillary.

I know, I know, it's very little, but it's still good.
>>
File: 1472334074129.jpg (535 KB, 1069x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472334074129.jpg
535 KB, 1069x625
>>703070499

>had to have DNC screw over Bernie in order to get nomination

>had to spend $1,000,000 for people to pretend to like her online

>her campaign is committing voter fraud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=033pctltIwk

>still losing in the polls

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/poll-trump-leads-clinton-among-military-veteran-voters-n643501
>>
>>703071154

>hurr fox news xD!!

retarded teenager detected. Go back to getting your news from buzzfeed articles your gay friends post on facebook because you literally dont have an argument
>>
>>703065592

Please nigger, like trumpy doesn't pay a team to astroturf here and on social media.

And honestly, i'm a republican but that fag is spammed even more than shillary.

I'm voting for her just to rile up all you fucking spergy faggots kek
>>
>>703066311

>me fail english

Kys fag
>>
>>703070875
Ok I actually agree but the second part of my comment is more relevant, Obama is a good social president but not so good on foreign affairs and war time strategy. It's sad when we couldn't drop more then 5 bombs a day on ISIS because of red tape, it's congresses fault too, there almost all shit heads and Hillary's a top of the shit head list. Every time someone brings up Libya the first thing a dem will say is " look at bush and Iraq" which is correct, but what is different then what he did in Iraq then what she did in Libya? You don't recognize mistakes then make them over and over again. It was both nation building and both unstablized the regions in which they were meddling. There both cut from the same cloth but she's worse because she supposedly knew better.
>>
File: 1470869490388.jpg (27 KB, 460x503) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470869490388.jpg
27 KB, 460x503
>>703062330
His hair is smarter than both the presidential front runners...
>>
File: 1471919491036.jpg (491 KB, 1027x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471919491036.jpg
491 KB, 1027x720
>>703071578
>i'm a republican but that fag is spammed even more than shillary.
>I'm voting for her just to rile up all you fucking spergy faggots kek

sure thing democrat shill

Daily reminder that hillary spent $1 million to have people shill for her online because she knew no one actually supports her
>>
>>703071819

Sure thing trump CTR goon, pls tell us moar of your amusing conspiracy theories
>>
>>703071961

it's all public information, just google correct the record...
>>
>>703069855
Oh please, just because Trump, crash and burned so bad he has to look for conspiracy.
>>
>>703071819

>no one actually supports her

Boy are you in for a shock on election day! Toppest kek imaginable at the desperation of you rightard fags
>>
File: 1473221621550.jpg (456 KB, 851x1928) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473221621550.jpg
456 KB, 851x1928
>>703071961
>pls tell us moar of your amusing conspiracy theories

its not a theory. Its objective fact that Hillary had to pay a million dollars for people to pretend to like her online.

You on the other hand have no argument and are just making shit up without any actual proof "t-trump did it to! sure I dont have anything to back up my claims but just believe me!"

no one likes hillary. Theres a reason she has to pay people to pretend to like her and had to have the DNC screw over Bernie out of the nomination

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/columnists/joe_battenfeld/2016/09/poll_despite_donald_trump_s_missteps_hillary_clinton_s_lead
>>
>>703071154
Some of those points are legit though? Maybe you should watch things that are unbiased which I admit is hard to find. You gotta beagle to read between the lines. Taking out Gadaffi is a mistake dems always push back on and blame bush on for doing in Iraq, same thing if you ask anyone that can look at it with an unbiased view point. The national debt has increased. And that Iran deal was horrible I mean the people we were supposed to send back to Iran that were caught aiding and funding terrorism in America were granted asylum here and we're let free on American soil, that plus all that money we paid them and for what? We gave them enough time to clean up if we wanna check to see if their building up nuclear capabilities and now there screwing around with our navy, we gave an inch they took a mile
>>
>>703072023

>just gewgle it its twue

Sure guy, lemme get riiiight on that. This here google says the moon landing was fake and illuminati reptoids control everything. Super facts there kekkkkkk
>>
>>703072119
According to NYPD it was for "other purposes"

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3467067/posts
>>
>>703062330
HES GOING TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>703072120
Hillary can't fill a room. Trump has 2 and a half mile long lines of cars parking to come and see him.
Enough said.
>>
>>703062330
>we can watch him burn
>shit'll be hilarious
>>
>>703072258
Beagle? Iphones suck I meant be able.
>>
>>703072312
shill.
>>
>>703072420
Hillary is the photoshop candidate.
>>
He is not a serial killer. Good enough. Only stupid people vote for serial killers.
>>
>>703072184

>my opinion on CTR's aim is objective fact

Their aim FACT is to raise green ducklings FACT it's objective fact because I saw it on youtube, FAAAACT

It's hilarious the desperation you guys project when you push your 'opinions' as being 'objective'. Keep up the good work tovarich, roubles deposited in your account :^)
>>
>>703072420
Trump pays "extras". This has already been clearly established, so crowd sized really don't tell us anything.
>>
>>703072456

>Projection.
>>
>>703069162
underrated post
>>
>>703071655
Dubz of fucking truth.
>>
>>703072120
>Boy are you in for a shock on election day!

;)

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/06/_politics-zone-injection/trump-vs-clinton-presidential-polls-election-2016/
>>
>>703072184
trump attracts more idiots in person because he is louder and doesn't utilize social media as much. Hillary attracts more idiots online because her views are pro-LGBT and tumblr and we all know that those fat fucks can't even get out their own doors.
>>
>>703072719
Yes he pays 2 miles long of extras...
Excuses excuses.
Hillary is in a panic just like you live tards trying to aimlessly defend her.
>>
File: 1473134360918.jpg (994 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473134360918.jpg
994 KB, 4500x4334
>>703072696

Oh look, shitposting like a spastic retard because you still dont have an argument!

good one shill

>GUYS IM TOTALLY A REPUBLICAN AND IM VOTING FOR HILLARY!

You are so stupid that you actually believed this would work
>>
>>703072784

>current year
>cnn poll

Kekimus maximus
>>
>>703072784
That's like thinking everyone uses Twitter there fore popular opinion on Twitter is correct, lmao yeah right.
>>
>>703072929

Lolwut.jpg
You triggered brah?
>>
>>703072784
Oh really? Real Clear Politics who averages many polls (not just 1 like the news outlets) says otherwise. Pic related.
>>
>>703073122

>too retarded to understand how polls work

>too retarded to understand how elections work

You do realize who ever gets the most votes wins, right?
>>
>>703062330
>good thing of
butthurt foreigner detected
>>
>>703072929

Uhh m9, i'm the republican guy, no idea who the other fag you're reeeing at is but i'm enjoying your autismo reactions, do continue.
>>
>>703073312
Actually not true idiot, electoral college look it up. I swear people are ridiculouslystupid but actually think they're smart. Shame.
>>
>>703073285

>that lead

lol Hillary lost her lead like that a few months ago shill. Everyone has been reporting this. The newest one from your own source, real clear politics has Clinton at 41 and Trump at 39

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton_vs_johnson_vs_stein-5952.html
>>
>>703073312
Read a book, learn something.
>>
He's not Hillary.
>>
TRUMP WILL WIN


HE SPENT LIKE $1.40 ON HIS CAMPAIGN AND HE'S BEATING HER LMAO
>>
>>703073312
By that reasoning al gore won the presidency right?
>>
>>703072921

>'hillary is in a panic!' he projected while panicking faggishly
>>
>>703073312
Next will you refrence a Fox News poll? Because hey you know how polls work right?
>>
>>703073312

go read about the electoral college and then rethink your last statement
>>
>>703062330
He redistributes American wealth to impoverished countries.
>>
>>703073882

>le fox news xD!!

opinion trashed. Go back to facebook
>>
He doesn't have a sandy vagina
>>
>>703073972
Come on man you don't remember when Al Gore was President?
>>
His popularity is proof positive, without any shred of doubt, that all the worst things liberals have ever said about conservatives are absolutely true.
>>
>>703073989
I was being sarcastic because the person who posted the CNN poll is retarded and doesn't know how presidential elections work nor understands that polls can be misconstrued
>>
>>703073626
>>703073751
>>703073972

>hillary shills best option now is just hoping the electoral college votes her in anyway

lol
>>
>>703074252

>t-the electoral college will j-just vote hillary in anyway hopefully!

lol stay mad faggot
>>
>>703072694
I wanted to vote for the zodiac killer
>>
>>703074093
The key swing states are AZ, FL, OH, PA, NY, & NJ.

Guess what.... Hillary is ahead in ALL OF THEM. That's right ALL of them, and beyond the margin of error. She even has double-digit leads in PA, OH, NY, and NJ. AZ and FL are closer, but she's still ahead.

Trump needs to win 3 of these to even have a possibility of winning, 4 are needed to assure the win.

kek

He's fucked....
>>
>>703074264
Electoral college is a system not an entity, assuming you knew that then you actually think Trump will get majority of votes? Honest question.
>>
File: Cc6RvpnVAAEpLS8.jpg (58 KB, 450x542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cc6RvpnVAAEpLS8.jpg
58 KB, 450x542
>>703074412
>>
>>703074359
You don't even know what the electoral college is, you literally just told me the candidate with the most votes wins.>>703073312
>>
File: trumpmexico1.jpg (55 KB, 500x667) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpmexico1.jpg
55 KB, 500x667
>>703073974
He actually loves Mexicans
>or at least their labor laws
>>
>>703063202
word
>>
>>703074523
The United States Electoral College is the institution that elects the President and Vice President of the United States every four years. Citizens of the United States do not directly elect the president or the vice president; instead they elect representatives called "electors", who usually pledge to vote for particular presidential and vice presidential candidates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_College_(United_States)

Educate yourself.
>>
>>703062330
he's really good at getting all of the closet cucks, inbred racists, and anyone else with raging denial about their inferiority out into the daylight
>>
>>703074412
Oh you mean the constitutional lawyer who didn't understand the concept of religious liberty? Yeah that would of been great.
>>
>>703069869
imagine the cost of assembling apple products then
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>703072929
>all that autism
>>
>>703074643

the college votes based on the popular vote

You got BTFO when I showed you a poll about how Trump was leading hillary and then went with a "t-the electoral college will just vote for hillary anyway because reasons!"
>>
>>703074521
He'll win a couple of them though, we should all somehow take bets on which one, could be fun.
>>
>>703062330
1. Stood onstage right by Jeb and blamed W. for 9/11
2. Said poor people unable to afford healthcare won't die on the street on his watch
>>
Question: People literally preferred to vote a nigger into the white house over this bitch, now we have her vs a white man. Pretty sure most people, at least older ones, would rather vote the white man correct?
>>
>>703068798
She never said this. This is debunked.
>>
>>703062330
He'll make America supreme. You're a colossal faggot if you can't see it. (and I don't mean gay, cause he's a friend to the gays)
>>
>>703074745
And they decide based on what? A system can comprise of people. An agency could be an enity so maybe the electoral college is both, which in my opinion makes voting almost a conundrum because how far is my vote going exactly.
>>
>>703062330
He is to the left of hillary and has a better record than Hillary clinton
>>
>>703074937
A couple won't do it.

He'll likely get IN since that's where his VP is from, and possibly AZ, since it's the tightest one of the group.
>>
>>703062330
He's into incest
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 443x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 443x373
>>703074845
>>
>>703063266
His sons look like they go purging once a year
>>
>>703074843
Better than a crooked cunt. Besides, its not like lack of religious liberty is anything new or that big a deal if you've dealt with it.
>>
>>703075142
They decide based on the number of votes received in their district or state. They don't "have to vote" a certain way however, and are free to choose whomever they want in the end. They usually side with the popular vote in their district most of the time. Only a small handful of times in history did they not.
>>
>>703074927
I didn't say they would vote for Hillary because of "reasons" wasn't me bud. And the electoral college is a points based system which declares points to a candidate that wins a state. Unfortunately my state is worth a lot less then others.
>>
>>703069524
wat
>>
>>703062330
His head is so big I could hit it from 1000 yrds
>>
>>703075089
She said the prosecutor fucked up and laughed about getting dude off. The prosecutor lost a key piece of evidence.
>>
>>703075407
Kinda like super delegates then?
>>
>>703072406
So according to the NYPD: Hillary Was Wearing "Invisible" Earpiece To Receive Stealth Coaching During Live NBC Town Hall.

Why would the NYPD even care? If she wants to cheat that's on her, and the voters.
>>
>>703075818
Similar but they have different amounts of votes for each state, making some more powerful than others.
>>
>>703068798
Damn I'd fuck the shit outta her if she still looked like that
>>
>>703075919
protip: Bill Clinton is an elector for the EC.

Who do you think he's voting for?
>>
>>703070985
>bailed out Wall street
That was GW you dumb fuck.

The rest of this shit pales in comparison to the massive fuckups that were Iraq and Afghanistan.
>>
File: 1324760100448.jpg (88 KB, 640x909) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1324760100448.jpg
88 KB, 640x909
HE wants to ban porn. Thats all what you need to know to not vote for this fat cunt
>>
>>703075919
So oeople have a lot less voting power then schools teach... Not surprised to be honest.
>>
>>703066902

This
>>
>>703076313
Exactly. That's how the founders created it.
>>
>>703076399
They made it a headache
>>
>>703066902
Both the house and the senate are expected to go very democrat. The GOP is basically powerless after this next election.

They dun goofed big time.
>>
>>703062330
He makes all you libtards lose your shit and run around while screaming like the little bitches that you are. That's pretty cool.
>>
>>703062330
You're right. I can't.

Fuck Trump.

Hillary 2016
>>
>>703073285
that's absolutely beautiful! i knew she was ahead, but she's totally kicking the fuck out of trump.
>>
>>703076679
yeah you're so cool
edgy faggot
>>
>>703070337
>>Not knowing what hair plugs are
>>
>>703076929
Tumblr cunt
>>
>>703076399
School and gov wants the public to "feel" empowered when they aren't it's actually brilliant. Kind of how black twitter actually thinks they hold some kind of false sense of power, hence the popular saying on black twitter " black twitter so powerful" to me it's cringe worth knowing only like 10% of the population uses or even cares about Twitter.
>>
>>703077080
>>
>>703077080
Has the teacher busted you for posting from class yet
edgy FAGGOT?
>>
>>703077146
Trump does make Liberal's cry though, cry bullies who rely on mob rule and social media to get their way.
>>
>>703076679
>ignores the masses of inbred hicks who lose their shit whenever Clinton comes to town
ok m80
>>
>>703069855
> Implying trump didn't have one in his ear and we just didn't see it because he was facing the other way.

Nice conspiracy.
>>
>>703062867
>When the ONLY good thing about Drumpf is that he's not Hillary
>Neither could run a kindergarten bake sale, let alone a country
>>
>>703077275
Jokes on you, I'm the teacher
>>
>>703062867
/thread
>>
>>703077379
At least he's smart enough to put it in the ear that wasn't facing the camera, incompetent Hillary does it again.
>>
The microohone Will be clean after that...
>>
>>703077379
That's a lie.

If that were true, the media would simply say so, and put the whole controversy over Hillary's wearing one to rest.

But the haven't....
>>
>>703076248
>posting that image
Get out.
>>
>>703077437
I'll bet you had to teach your dick to use a fleshlight too
>>
>>703077730
sorry that the truth hurts so much faggot

a vote for Trump is a ban on porn

deal with it
>>
>>703077772
At least I can afford one
>>
>>703077868
Has trump ever even brought up porn? Or are you just talking pork pies and a bag of trout.
>>
>>703077719
While Clinton was fielding questions from NBC’s Matt Lauer and the public Wednesday night on live television, a quiet buzz started circulating in New York law enforcement circles about Hillary’s left ear. NYPD sources involved with the NBC forum’s security detail confirm Clinton was wearing an ‘inductive earpiece,” the same technology employed by almost all lead Broadway actors to receive forgotten lines and stealth off-stage cues from directors. The flesh-colored earbud is easily concealed. There are no wires running directly to the ear like you see with the units employed by Secret Service protection detail personnel.
>>
>>703077868
>a vote for Trump is a ban on porn
What do sex havers need porn for anyway?
>>
>>703077887
But I have a real loving relationship with a real woman and can have sex anytime I like. And we're both Clinton supporters.

Mad, edgy faggot?
>>
>>703069855
kek

That's obviously a stage light reflecting off of her ear. Cuckservatives are really reaching now.
>>
>>703077951
Yeah keep pretending Trump signed a pledge along with the rest of the RNC to ban porn.

Keep forgetting who's really in control here.
Protip: it isn't Trump.
>>
>>703078020
Nope. I couldn't care less in the slightest.
>>
>>703077990
yeah fuck free speech and expression

fuck that shit
>>
>>703077868
>a vote for Trump is a ban on porn

kek, that's b.s. and you know it. scare monger much?

>bu-bu-but muh porn.....
>>
>>703065375
That is how it works in america bro
>>
>>703078116
>still replying

oh you're mad faggot

you got busted in class posting and you had to suck up to the teacher to get your phone back

and they called your mom
--at work
>>
>>703078138
> I can only express myself with m-muh porn

Ho-lee-fuck
>>
>>703077964
>TruePundit.com
oh lawd
>>
>>703078179
actually it isn't
thanks for not even being aware of what you're supporting and

enjoy supporting fascism
>>
File: 1463503927507.jpg (91 KB, 684x792) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463503927507.jpg
91 KB, 684x792
>>703077398
well, considering Trump runs 100s of successful companies and Hillary has never run a goddamn thing in her life other than her fat mouth, that means youre a fucking shill faggot.
>>
>>703078048
sure kid. that's a good one. hows about some vomit to drink?
>>
>>703078213
yeah fuck letting people do what they want especially if it's not hurting anyone or you

sieg heil faggot
>>
>>703078203
Yep. Exactly.
>>
>>703078385
oh look it's the "sure kid" faggot
>>
File: 1462552869447.jpg (144 KB, 483x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462552869447.jpg
144 KB, 483x353
>>703062330
>>
>>703078547
oh wow the Clintons are posing with someone you were told not to like

must be bad
>>
>>703078104
I think your the one pretending if anyone, I was just asking if you were tellin fibs or not.
>>
>>703078385
sure kid. that's a good one. hows about a free admission to Trump University?
>>
>>703078654
yeah you're just asking questions

you ignorant faggot who's unaware of what you're actually supporting
>>
>>703078203
Sounds like you're the one who's mad that I'm still replying.
>>
>>703078724
What am I supporting since you know?
>>
>>703078753
nope just pointing out your hopelessness in stopping a Clinton Presidency
>>
>>703078806
Well for one, you're in favor of fascists banning porn
>>
>>703062330

and you can about any politician? its all a joke mate. wake the fuck up.
>>
>>703078822
Well we can't go back in time, that would be the first step to stopping a Clinton from getting office.
>>
>>703078822
We already had one. Why in the hell would you want another?
>>
>>703078753
>still still replying
actually after having your ass handed to you so hard about getting busted posted in class

you were supposed to shut up and take it like a man
>>
>>703078870
Says who? You? Where'd you get that from? I've never said that.
>>
>>703078900
we'd actually stop you from being born so we don't have to reply to such 8th grade cringe
>>
>>703078939
Because we are a representative democracy

sorry that makes you so mad
>>
>>703078394
> not hurting anyone

>implying that porn producers aren't pimps
>implying that the poor girls forced into being part of their smut films aren't victims
>implying that the kids who are exposed to the smut aren't negatively affected

Are you even for fucking real?
>>
>>703078432
as opposed to a plain faggot like you kid?
>>
>>703062330
he's not a woman
>>
>>703078967
you didn't have to

you keep being a faggot every time the Republican Porn Ban is brought up

you aren't fighting it, so yeah
you're a useful idiot in favor of it
>>
>>703076248
oh lord... you win... you fucking protagonist, you.
>>
>>703079082
oh so you are a little fascist twerp after all

who knew
>>
>>703078691
trying this hard. pitiful if you think about it.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 600x450
>>703079031
Just posting the facts, don't kill the fact maker.
>>
>>703078870
that's a stretch kid.
wew lad
>>
>>703079114
oh look everyone who calls out the SURE KID faggot is a kid

go take your Geritol
anally
>>
>>703079193
trying this hard. pitiful if you think about it.
>>
>>703079184
> caring about victims is fascist

Libtards will defend this.
>>
>>703079214
the only fact is that you're an edgy teenage faggot posting from class
>>
>>703079261
>wew lad

kys
>>
>>703063266
Don Jr is the fucking shit
https://www.instagram.com/p/BKEs2qaBCNc
>>
>>703079150
Honestly the first time I've heard about it was today, in this thread, from your little fingers.
>>
>>703079274
aww wittle babby butthurt?
who fucking care kid.
cry more bitch.
>>
>>703079287
>playing victim

I don't care about you
>>
>>703079285
douche bag answer.
>>
>>703078964
Not really. I haven't been in a classroom in 2 years? So no, no ass handing has been done. And honestly, Idgaf if hillary wins or trump. Trump would piss you all off but yeah ik its unlikely. But am i seriously gonna flagrantly support a hideous banshee bc it's trendy and progressive? Hell fucking no. Call me edgy again.
>>
>>703079358
>durr I din no about it
>your making it up

the typical uninformed Trumfag everyone
>>
>>703079347
aww another butthurt babby.
>>
>>703069196
>Nuclear deal with Iran
>lets Iran bully our navy making us look like a fucking joke
>paid Iran $1.3b illegally
>secretly sent $400 in cash to them
>created more racial animosity than we've had in my entire life
>he's a globalist
>he and hillary are in bed with all the arabs while making enemies of the UK and Russia
>>
>>703079309
Class? I wish I was in class, it'd be great to be in high school again.
>>
>>703068798
Link to that audio recording, and time of this quote...

Protip: you won't produce it because this is an intentional misquotation of the recording. I know, because I actually listened to it.
>>
>>703079358

thats fucking sad, maybe you should do more research on your candidate before you vote for him then you fucking ignorant pleb
>>
>>703079082
It's the woman's lifestyle choice, also why is it the always the women who are "victims" what about male pornstars?
>>
>>703079407
edgy faggot

> I haven't been in a classroom in 2 years
"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

So what did you have to do to get your phone back? Suck teacher cock?
>>
>>703079474
yeah it would

you'd thankfully not be allowed to vote
>>
>>703079442
Never said you were making it up, I was just fact checking your dumbass asking for more info about it because last I checked the news hadn't covered it. Not even once
>>
>>703079371
I'm not playing the victim.

I actually care that people's lives are destroyed by the porn industries unchecked contamination of America's youth.

But believe whatever you want.
> m-muh porn

>>703079516
>male pornstars

kys if you think this is a thing.

Also, the post you quoted doesn't say anything about the rapists in smut films.
>>
>>703079401
it certainly is...

>>703079193
>trying this hard. pitiful if you think about it.
>>
>>703079516

Anon is the victim here. He needs censorship of porn because of his shrinky penis.
>>
>>703079583
Yeah, it was delicious. Better than Hillary's.
>>
dingleberry dimmycrats would vote for a bonghead who does not know what
'aleppo' means
your mind,,if you have one,is set,fixed in cement boots
>>
>>703079681
>durr hurr hurr durrhurr hurrdurr

just shut up
>>
>>703079695
>I'm not playing the victim.

oh sure you aren't faggot
kek
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 228x223) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 228x223
>>703079477
Horry shit, your sayin Hillary's a dude? Damn
>>
>>703079747
so you do admit you're an edgy faggot who got busted posting from class

k
>>
File: 1465007595835.jpg (128 KB, 720x716) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465007595835.jpg
128 KB, 720x716
>>703062330
I'm late to this thread but..
You fucking idiots. All of you. Your bantering and rambling is ludicrous. Who the fuck in their right mind would vote for either one of these motherfuckers? No one in their right mind. There is no such thing as a true politician at this level of politics. They are all bought and paid for. Paid and funded by other governments, big businesses and alike. None of these governments or mega corporations give a single fuck about you or my well being. Agreed? So just by default these "politicians" do not have anyone's, but their own, best interest in thought. I think being a president is about self sacrifice for the masses. Someone who is 100% transparent in their service to our country. Every time a us bomb or is dropped or a shot fired the American ppl should know where and exactly why. Every time a financial situation involving the US happens the American ppl should know about it. We are kept in the dark because they think we can't handle it and think we would revolt for the monstrous behavior they have conducted. Their lies and deceit keeps the American ppl fat, ignorant and segregated. I hope in my lifetime I see someone real tackle these problems before it's too late. Donald and Hillary are incapable after reading 4 paragraphs of factual literature on both of them. This isn't a fucking Hollywood movie this is a god damn empire we're debating.
>>
>>703079926
>copypasta

zzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>>703062867
Game. Set. Match.
>>
>>703073666
Satan has spoken. The race is a dead heat.

In other words, people hate them both almost equally.
>>
>>703079724
>I have no argument, but I must name call because m-muh porn

>>703079781
>oh sure you aren't
Where did they play the victim?

Fuckin' what is wrong with these wierdo leftists? They get so butt hurt when you mention that their depraved addiction might get taken away.
>>
>>703079762
Why because you couldn't handle being asked about something you care so admirably about? Quit fapping and find a real women you impulsive masterbaiter
>>
>>703079998
>no argument

says the faggot vehemently defending fascism
>>
>>703080043
>vehemently defending victims of the porn industry

Fixed that for you.
>>
>>703079082
okay... dude. like, really? ..a little naive aren't ya, little guy?
>>
>>703079952
It is but it's my oc.
>>
>>703079998
you have a depraved addiction for fascism and censorship

is it because you have a babydick?
>>
>>703062867
/thread
>>
>>703079749
Aleppo is some top teir dog food.
>>
>>703080017
no you just sound like a retard and need to shut up now

other adults are discussing this
>>
Tell me more about how your father touched you as a child
>>
>>703079853
Well you're going to continue to make that assumption anyway. So yes, of course I am. I love being an edgy faggot in class. It's so fun. I'm a bad boy. Spank me daddy. Show me how I'm so wrong for not loving hillary.
>>
>>703080145
See: >>703079998
>I have no argument, but I must name call because m-muh porn
>>
>>703080131
>defending made up shit and advocating mass censorship

fixed
>>
>>703080145
Hey, your the porn addict here.
>>
>>703062330
He was in Home Alone 2
>>
>>703079926
dude... you are dumber than dumb if you think this is true of Trump... seriously.
>>
>>703080144
then lrn2edit faggot
>>
>>703080178
No one cares about porn.
>>
>>703080142
>naive
What first hand experience do you have with the American porn industry to be calling them that?

Are you sure it isn't you that are naive?
>>
>>703080245
you have a babydick and can't have an erection

that's why you're anti-porn
>>
>>703080267
>your the porn addict

oh look another educated Trump supporter
>>
>>703080286
All evidence available concludes that I'm 100% right you fucking idiot
>>
>>703080349
have you never dated a woman?
>>
>>703080323
except the Republicans

glad we agree
>>
>>703080350
Or he actually talks to women, one of the two.
>>
File: 1471738020312.jpg (954 KB, 1429x1364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471738020312.jpg
954 KB, 1429x1364
>>703062330

>WOW TWO THREADS
CTR SHILLS ARE HARD AT WORK TODAY
>>
>>703080350
See: >>703079998
>I have no argument, but I must name call because m-muh porn
>>
>>703062330
he's not Hillary
>>
>>703080298
No need to. I think the points were made
>>
>>703080412
evidence from your asshole?
>>
>>703080450
because couples don't use porn ever

you are both babydicks
>>
>>703080431
As a matter of fact, yes. I don't know why you care though.
>>
>>703080399
Hello my name is anon and I can't stop fapping, I am a porn addict that thinks it's racist to go after people involved in the sex trade.
>>
>>703080495
not really

anyone who read that can't even recall anything you wrote because it's so fucking dense

break up sentences, make your points clearer
>>
>>703080589
you are a babydick
>>
>>703080545
oh lord... you certainly aren't American... you have no edge at all. whatever you say toots...
>>
>>703080589
good point

you probably support Trump's racism too :^)
>>
>>703062330

HE not the worst human being the political world has ever known, her name is sHillary, the crimelord family of the political word. Puppets of the elites and globalists like Soros
>>
>>703080681
>muh buzzwords

edgy teenage faggot
>>
>>703062330

FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF,
>>
>>703080508
We are, our gender is dicks and we are babies.
>>
>>703080757
>caps

triggered
>>
FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF, FUCK YOU CTR, KILL YOURSELF,
>>
>>703080807
so triggered
>>
>>703080681
Found the Glenn Beck / Fox News fanatic.
>>
>>703080680
I love to racism bro - Michael Pena
>>
>>703080261
>made up shit
Get a load of this guy.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/10/24/ex-porn-star-reveals-the-horrors-of-working-in-the-sex-industry/

No, you're right. It's all sunshine and roses being forced into selling sexual favors.
>>
>>703080867
You mean slate? I think Glenn runs slate
>>
>>703080502
Evidence from his past actions and words. Same goes for that diabolical piece of shit hillary. They are money grubbing pieces of shit that would gladly dismantle anything you know and love if it got them ahead financially or in this election
>>
>>703080867
Nope meant the blaze
>>
>>703080907
shut up fascist

you've shit up this thread enough
>>
>>703080907
If only Hillary was doing something useful like porn instead of running for president
>>
File: he mad.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
he mad.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>703080757
>>703080807
If I ever got to a point in my life where I thought it was a good idea to repeatedly post all caps in a fucking political thread, I would strongly consider suicide.
>>
considering who the republican nominee is, there is no excuse. if you don't choose Hillary, you are most likely sexist. there really isn't any other good explanations for not voting for her.
>>
>>703080959
Yeah, Trump is.

Your point?
>>
>>703081054
what about the most obvious reason for not voting?

being underage
>>
>>703081031
Why should people suffer just so you can satisfy your sad depraved cravings?

Leftists look more and more like cavemen every day.
>>
>>703081209
SIEG HEIL

HEIL
HEIL
HEIL
HEIL

SIEG HEIL
>>
>>703080959
okay, my little fawn... yes, they are big bad buisiness people.. Hillary leaving a trail of death and Trump leaving a trail of business victories... either are fine to Represent America (AMEN) and sort this globalization fucking shit out....
>>
>>703062330
you may not believe meOP but i am a sand-nigger and in my personel opinion , trump got the best program for america to rise again , yes he will make america great again
>>
>>703081286
>Hillary leaving a trail of death
what other buttmad faggotry did you learn over at Breitbart?
>>
Hillary is mein fuhrer
Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 79575



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.