Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Disloyalty thread part 4. Not op, nobody cares if it's fake

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 82
File: image.png (351 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
351 KB, 750x1334
Disloyalty thread part 4. Not op, nobody cares if it's fake just enjoy the moment
>>
first
>>
im gay
>>
FUCKING 4TH
>>
ayeeee
>>
niggers
>>
File: ehehehhehehehhh.jpg (19 KB, 480x405) Image search: [Google]
ehehehhehehehhh.jpg
19 KB, 480x405
>>703021916
Apart from cuck crying, new target: theogtizzle
>>
>>703022066
go back to youtube cunt
>>
>>703022112
I have osteo porosis
>>
sup jabronys
>>
>>703022153
>>703020370
What the fuck did you just fucking say about MY GIRLFRIEND, you FUCKING SLUT? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on MY ONLY GF, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in FUCKING MESSAGING HER and I’m the top FUCKING SLUT in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another OP. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND A FUCKING SLUT over the Internet? Think again, OP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GIRLFRIENDS across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better STOP FUCKING MESSAGING HER OP. The MESSAGING HER that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I AM NOT ONE TO BE MESSED WITH, KID. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can FUCKING MESSAGING you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare GIRLFRIEND. Not only am I extensively trained in FUCKING MESSAGING HER, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GIRLFRIEND and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you FUCKING SLUT. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now PAY THE PRICE, you FUCKING SLUT. I will shit GIRLFRIENDS all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
Do commonstarling

Known cheater. Stripper from Australia.
>>
File: fgsfdsdesu.jpg (60 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fgsfdsdesu.jpg
60 KB, 640x480
fake and gay, gay and fake. fake. and gay.
>>
>>
>>703021916
You dun goofed
>>
What the fuck did you just fucking say about MY GIRLFRIEND, you FUCKING SLUT? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on MY ONLY GF, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in FUCKING MESSAGING HER and I’m the top FUCKING SLUT in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another OP. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND A FUCKING SLUT over the Internet? Think again, OP. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of GIRLFRIENDS across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better STOP FUCKING MESSAGING HER OP. The MESSAGING HER that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. I AM NOT ONE TO BE MESSED WITH, KID. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can FUCKING MESSAGING you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare GIRLFRIEND. Not only am I extensively trained in FUCKING MESSAGING HER, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the GIRLFRIEND and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you FUCKING SLUT. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now PAY THE PRICE, you FUCKING SLUT. I will shit GIRLFRIENDS all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: IMG_5691.jpg (413 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5691.jpg
413 KB, 3264x2448
>>703021916
FAKE AND GAY
GIRLS KIK IS carrgirl1995
>>
She is only mad she got caught
>>
>>703022277
stop, you're not funny.
>>
>>703021977
She is a lying whore Anon.

Leave her or be eternally cucked.
>>
Please come in my mouth OP, I cant handle this faggotry all by myself
>>
>>703022291
Stretch marks/10
>>
>>703022323
>>
>>703022277
>>703020370
>>>703020370
What the fuck did you just fucking say about MY GIRLFRIEND, you FUCKING SLUT? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER, a have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now PAY THE PRICE, you FUCKING SLUT. I will shit GIRLFRIENDS all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
File: 1460311415071.jpg (43 KB, 491x361) Image search: [Google]
1460311415071.jpg
43 KB, 491x361
>>703022277
>>
>>703022323
>>
Someone mind retelling what happened? I missed out
>>
I missed the first few threads, can some kind anon give a greentext to fill in some blanks for me?
>>
File: sNWv8z3-1.gif (71 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
sNWv8z3-1.gif
71 KB, 500x533
Bumping with a high skeletal alert
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-04.png (115 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-04.png
115 KB, 720x1280
Got wins
>>
File: IMG_7981.jpg (412 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7981.jpg
412 KB, 3264x2448
>>703022409
k
>>
>>703022618
Cheating slut being a cheating slut. Oldest story ever.
>>
>>703022618
STOP CALLING MY GIRLFRIEND A FUCKING SLUT, AND NO, I AM NOT BREAKING UP WITH HER, WHAT SHE DID ISN'T THAT BAD AND SHE IS MY ONLY GF, STOP FUCKING MESSAGING HER OP, OR YOU WILL PAY THE PRICE, I AM NOT ONE TO BE MESSED WITH, KID.
>>
>>703022618
Guys cucking another dude and the bf is confronting the gf
>>
If u search her kik.... It does come up on Google on archive.... From December of last year. We all got fucking fucked. But it was fun
>>703020370
>>
Expose pikania
>>
File: 1462252641707.jpg (2 MB, 2212x3318) Image search: [Google]
1462252641707.jpg
2 MB, 2212x3318
>>703021916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
>>
>>703022618
Kik thread for catching unloyal sluts, OP got nudes, bf was in thread devastated. BF claims this isn't that big of a deal, won't break up with her cause he's a cuck, claims she's not a slut (spoiler: she is). BF contacted GF, now posting convo
>>
>>703022712
looks like it fag
>>
>>703022785
dear god what kind of monster have i created

i have many regrets
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-10.png (171 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-10.png
171 KB, 720x1280
>>703022712
>>
>>703022712
Show us? Also what's her kik
>>
>>703022915
Nigga fuck you
>>
>>703022712
Let's see them
>>
File: fuck my shit up fam.png (13 KB, 1327x93) Image search: [Google]
fuck my shit up fam.png
13 KB, 1327x93
>>
File: 4.jpg (120 KB, 479x853) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
120 KB, 479x853
>>703021916
>>
>>703022915
fake and gay
>>
>>703022915
So fake its actually painful. post pics for entertainment anyways
>>
>>703023019
OMG HE'S BACK
>>
>>703023019
Top fucking kek.
Bitch still trying to blame you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-14.png (117 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-14.png
117 KB, 720x1280
>>703022915
>>
>>703023019
What a fucking idiot ditch her
>>
>>703023019
>omg you dont know what happened
>he messaged me first
>its rape cause hes a man ok
>you learned your lesson
women's logic
>>
>>703023019
What a fucking piece of filth, its literally rediculous to think its not her fault
>>
>>703023019
They say couples are within a few IQ points of eachother. BF confirmed as a fucking retard by association.
>>
>>703023019
This is faker than anything I've seen in my life. Please stop.
>>
>>703023019
Dump that hoe anon, no one wants a slut that shares herself with the world. Unless you're a cuckfag then by all means...
>>
>>703023019
What a liar whore
>>
>>703023138
White knight faggot detected

>>
>>703023019
So its not your first time?
>>
>>703023133
go on
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 706x730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 706x730
>>703023187
Kek
>>
File: piggy2.png (530 KB, 666x737) Image search: [Google]
piggy2.png
530 KB, 666x737
>>703023019
Ditch this cunt
She's obviously trying to manipulate you into feeling like you did something bad.

Seriously, if you don't leave her right now you're the definition of a cuck.
>>
>>703023019
HE FORCED HER AT GUNPOINT CHARLES!

She was only 16....you were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!
>>
>>703023019
she is too stupid to even lie consistently lololololol
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-19.png (100 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-19.png
100 KB, 720x1280
>>703023133
>>
File: image.png (87 KB, 268x325) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 268x325
>>703023019
>mfw this can't actually be real
Women are vicious serpents with tits. This cunt is actually trying to blame you for this
>>
>>703023019
don't let her flip the blame onto you here she's the one in the wrong you gave her a test and she failed spectacularly fuck her
>>
Aldo?
>>703020370
>>
File: PepeDance.gif (96 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
PepeDance.gif
96 KB, 248x203
>>703023019
Dude that chick is fine but you gotta take this as a lesson now. Sluts are always sluts and theyll do anything to spin it around. For real.
>>
why aren't there new targets all we're doing is swimming in cuck muck let's get the fucking ball rolling.
>>
>>703023266
no.....more like....4th
>>
>>703023367
Lol'd at cuck muck.
>>
>>703023019
kek don't fall for this anon
>>
Idiots white knighting.
Just got some pics of her
>>
>>703023019
Dude just break up with the bitch and go live with your parents or friends for a while until you got enough money for a place to live, alone....without the dumb cunt of a (hopefully ex) girlfriend you have.
>>
>>703023367
Commonstarling

Share results.
>>
>>703023367
>cuck muck

Fucking kekd

>>703020370
>>
>>703022409
That makes my nigseed spill
>>
File: ykr98vv.png (688 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
ykr98vv.png
688 KB, 900x1600
>>
>>703023383
lol, see
>>703023215
>>
File: sshot.png (50 KB, 693x396) Image search: [Google]
sshot.png
50 KB, 693x396
>>
>>703023527
NNOOOOOOO
>>
>>703023019
fuck this bitch OP, dont let her turn this shit around on you
>>
>>703022763
Disgusting feet
>>
>>703023383
how long have you been dating?

have you said i love you?
>>
>>703023591
see
>>703022291
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-23.png (260 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-23.png
260 KB, 720x1280
>>703023330
>>
>>703023527
Can't find that one
>>
>>703023330
keep going boi
>>
>>703023019
bet he didn't tell you he messaged me

i knew all along that you told him to message me
>>
>>703023756
It's a trap
>>
File: IMG_9334.jpg (80 KB, 726x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9334.jpg
80 KB, 726x960
>>703023756
>make a tribute
fake and gay
>>
http://randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/677312534

DIS NIGGA SHARED HIS GIRL WITH A GUY ON CRAIGSLIST CUCK/10
>>
>>703023756
For some reason it feels like a fake.. dunno why
>>
File: MOON.png (103 KB, 357x289) Image search: [Google]
MOON.png
103 KB, 357x289
Kik:theogtizzle loyalty must be tested will post aftermath.
>>
>>703023756
>make a tribute
>gallery
fake
>>
>>703023756
Ayyyy, I'm liking this girl. Kik?
>>
>>703023790
I didnt pull it out of my ass. You can see its 4chan archive
>>
>>703023476
Hey /b/ro she legit doesn't answer lmao.
>>
>>703023756
The fuck is this? Men can't get hard to this
>>
File: 125148Yotsuba14.png (139 KB, 702x332) Image search: [Google]
125148Yotsuba14.png
139 KB, 702x332
>>703023756
Took it too far anon

Obvious bait
>>
This
>>703023468
>>
File: 5.jpg (116 KB, 479x853) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
116 KB, 479x853
>>703023019
>>
>>703023946

She answered me.
>>
>>703023756
FUCK
>>
>>703024044
KEK, you asked for this
>>
>>703024068
Ah, Rip me then kek.
>>
>>703024044
Nice Anon you may get head tonight still
>>
>>703024044
Oh shit I love this shit
>>
>>703024044
Oh shit nigga
>>
>>703023019
How long until your lease is up /b/roni? My opinion, that's worth shit, just fuck new bitches in your place while she's there. Fuck that bihh.
>>
>>703024044
forget about the cheating part.
this is just for blaming it on me and "teaching me a lesson"
>>
>>703024044
Anon don't listen you're just gonna get cucked again fuck that hoe
>>
>>703024044
Good for you man I'm proud of you
>>
>>703024044
"This is bullshit," she exclaimed.
>>
File: yotsubato-74.jpg (102 KB, 379x438) Image search: [Google]
yotsubato-74.jpg
102 KB, 379x438
>>703024044
We love you anon

Thanks for ending your relationship just for our entertainment, it's true love
>>
>>703024044
this all is fake but good quality nonetheless
>>
>>703024044
This be makin me moist.
>>
>>703023019
oh sorry i didn't realize that you psychically knew without a doubt that i was behind this person messaging you so you only sent a picture of your vagina to my freind for the totally innocent purpose of teaching me a lesson

wow I'm lucky to have such an amazing gf who is also loyal
>>
>>703024044
OH SHIT

ALDY YOU SEEING THIS SHIT BRO?
>>
>>703024044
Nice dubs anon.
>>
>>703024044
>>703024044
i dont belive you put her stuff out. post a pic of her stuff out in the parking lot?
>>
>>703024044
Make sure to take a steaming hot shit in the box too. Bury it under some stuff so she doesn't find it until later
>>
<Take a pic of a box and send it to her Kik BF
>>
>>703024044
That's sad but you gotta do what you gotta do
>>
>>703024044
Egghead is that you?
>>
>>703023133
>>703022915
jesus fuck, do you post an autistic winkie face ;) for every extra chromosome that you have
post the tits, i dont care about your middle school flirting skills
>>
>>703024044
There you go.

Remember, for her love just means she's dependent on you so she doesn't want to leave, but she still wants random cocks.

Use her and abuse her then dump her.
>>
>>703020370
>>
>>703023756
>>
>>703024044
Um would it be wrong to ask her for a live video of her fingering herself
>>
>>703024333
>>
File: 6.jpg (98 KB, 479x853) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
98 KB, 479x853
>>703023685
that
>>703023383
isn't me..
we've been together almost 4 years
living together for 3
yes we said I love you
>>
>>703024360
Get out faggot.

I DO IT FOR ALDO
>>
File: IMG_20160908_005228.jpg (88 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160908_005228.jpg
88 KB, 720x1280
>>703024333
Fuck forgot pic
>>
File: tumblr_m6synoTaQd1r0tzmu.png (36 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m6synoTaQd1r0tzmu.png
36 KB, 200x200
>>703024360
I think now is the most appropriate time one could think of
>>
>>703023527
Are all of you blind and didnt see this post. God how do you tards fall for this stuff over and over
>>
>>703024044
Nigga, this got my pulse up way too high. I'm sorry your ex was a thotpocket though.
>>
>>703024430
>DONT ANSWER TAKE PIC OF BOX MAKER SWEAT
>>
>>703024483
Hello?
>>
>>703024430
I went to high school with this bitch
she fucked the entire football team basically lol
youve been dating a slut for 4 years kill yourself
>>
>>703024430
Don't even give her the benefit of tasting your last load. Fuck her.
>>
>>703024430
is she a cheating whore or are you just messing with her?
>>
>>703024430
she said she kept herself clean for a year... so you have been cucked before?
>>
>>703024522
a thotpocket lmao i love it
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-33.png (255 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-40-33.png
255 KB, 720x1280
>>703024476
>>
File: 0cd.png (369 KB, 673x514) Image search: [Google]
0cd.png
369 KB, 673x514
>>703024430
Homie you did the right thing. Shit may suck now but theres better bitches out there. Or boy pussi if you need it here
>>
>>703024129

a) Don't be boring
b) Have a big cock.

Pick one.
>>
>>703024430
welp might as well dump her nudes.
>>
File: yotsuba_by_ruzzy20062.png (233 KB, 1600x1232) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba_by_ruzzy20062.png
233 KB, 1600x1232
>>703024548
Hello?
>>
File: 1468377937329.png (626 KB, 500x749) Image search: [Google]
1468377937329.png
626 KB, 500x749
>>703024476
>>
>>703024588
He shared her with other dudes on CL, hes a certified cuck.
>>
>>703024430
Since she's dead to you can we get her number
>>
>>703024430
And she never showed signs of... Whoriness?
>>
>>703024675
Hi baby
>>
>>703024648
tits plz
>>
>>703024701
Scripted cucking?
>>
>>703024648
That is an exquisite vagina.
>>
File: ykr9dfs8vv.png (1 MB, 950x1688) Image search: [Google]
ykr9dfs8vv.png
1 MB, 950x1688
>>
>>703024764
Don't flirt with Yotsbua anon.

That's revolting
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-58-23.png (203 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-58-23.png
203 KB, 720x1280
>>703024648
>>
>>703024430

Hey faggot, since you're breaking up and you claim this slut is your gf..... Dump some quality nudes for the anons.
>>
>>703024648
10/10 box
>>
>>703024825
You don't Wanna cyber?
>>
>>703024648
He ejacs like a fagot
>>
tip for the BF.
cheap booze is poison. buy something good. that bottle's ganna be the only you'll be making out with for a while but also the best feeling
>>
HER NUBER WOULD BE GREAT
>>
File: 1271655916512.jpg (60 KB, 571x459) Image search: [Google]
1271655916512.jpg
60 KB, 571x459
>>703024883
Now look what you've done.
>>
>>703024842
this
>>
File: uyQX9Jt.jpg (57 KB, 505x640) Image search: [Google]
uyQX9Jt.jpg
57 KB, 505x640
supposed pic of her
>>
>>703024927
LET'S GET LEWD BBYGIRL TEEHEEEHEEEHEEE
>>
>>703024430
yeah man since u guys are going to shit why not shame the lovely lady with some high quality nudes for the anons around the world
>>
File: 1348362082720.jpg (9 KB, 206x251) Image search: [Google]
1348362082720.jpg
9 KB, 206x251
>>703024973
>>
File: fatty needed help to go poo.png (532 KB, 1357x1352) Image search: [Google]
fatty needed help to go poo.png
532 KB, 1357x1352
>>
>>703025012
how many pics of her do you fegit have? o_O
>>
File: image_2.jpg (9 KB, 261x183) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
9 KB, 261x183
>>703025012
>>
>>703022712
What's the number?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-59-55.png (254 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-09-08-00-59-55.png
254 KB, 720x1280
>>703024834
>>
>>703024982
And her number
>>
File: Yotsuba - Yotsuba camera neat.jpg (29 KB, 254x305) Image search: [Google]
Yotsuba - Yotsuba camera neat.jpg
29 KB, 254x305
>>703024015
>>703024198
>>703024483
>>703024483
>>703024675
>>703024825
>>703024927
>>703025012
Thanks for all the Yotsuba pics, anon
>>
>>703024940
When you to drunk to be a respectable human
>>
File: 7.jpg (91 KB, 479x853) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
91 KB, 479x853
>>703024430
>>
File: wha2.png (94 KB, 538x474) Image search: [Google]
wha2.png
94 KB, 538x474
>>
File: CGZ4r35W0AAvxKG.jpg (72 KB, 600x553) Image search: [Google]
CGZ4r35W0AAvxKG.jpg
72 KB, 600x553
>>703025067
More than I should
>>
File: fsgadh'f.png (824 KB, 1458x2214) Image search: [Google]
fsgadh'f.png
824 KB, 1458x2214
>>
>>703025145
Call the cops and tell them she raped you. Works every ti- , wait, shit, that only works the other way around.
>>
>>703025145
>No missed calls at the top
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
>>
Aldo Arno?
>>
File: yotsuba01.jpg (59 KB, 630x372) Image search: [Google]
yotsuba01.jpg
59 KB, 630x372
>>703025125
You're welcome anon :D
>>
>>703025159
pic of folder
>>
>>703025107
Where's the rest of the cum faggot?
>>
File: 5rx2Qn2.jpg (33 KB, 544x449) Image search: [Google]
5rx2Qn2.jpg
33 KB, 544x449
her
>>
>>703025217
No it works
>>
>>703025145
lol, if your girl acts this way you have only yourself to blame. i bet she always gets her way no matter what
>>
>>703025145
Post her number please
>>
File: joke was own made.jpg (20 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
joke was own made.jpg
20 KB, 1600x1200
woman deserve food more than childs
woman deserve food more than childs
woman deserve ffdghsdgtahsryhtrgfd
>>
>>703025223
Wouldn't say missed if he declined
>>
>>703025223
This guy isn't even trying to fake this shit. Holy fuck what a dumb cunt amateur.
>>
File: LSPEZu5.jpg (66 KB, 1024x770) Image search: [Google]
LSPEZu5.jpg
66 KB, 1024x770
>>
>>703025257
misread as "pic of toddler"
>>
>>703022194
It makes me sick to my lower intestines to know that a chimp like you somehow made it to today without getting yourself killed with the dangerously low iq you have. Do us all a favor and neck yourself my man, or just come to austin texas and let me do that for you. Just by knowing your intelligence is that of a small gorilla, i know that i can outsmart you and slice your neck open like a piece of swish cheese with one of my pocket knifes before you can try to get out "me no dumb" in your native jungle tongue. Take a minute to let this sink in before you slam your paw on to the keyboard with another embarrassing reply, plebeian.
>>
>>703025145
make her feel guilty. fuck the living fuck out of her in any way she doesnt let you. hold this over her forever.
>>
This Carrgirl is a known troll from years ago. The previous troll was that "she" had offered to sleep with a professor or something to pass a class. He claimed to post her kik as revenge.

>tl;dr you all been troll'd
>>
Fuck her in the ass, take pics. Kick her out.
>>
File: ddbdc5_4054915.jpg (123 KB, 1250x456) Image search: [Google]
ddbdc5_4054915.jpg
123 KB, 1250x456
>>703025364
>>
File: Folder.png (759 KB, 1770x872) Image search: [Google]
Folder.png
759 KB, 1770x872
>>703025257
Still under construction
>>
>>703025376
>>703025412
>>
>>703025145
You're doing the right thing, anon. Negative or positive, women feed off of attention, and cutting that evil woman cold turkey is the best thing you could do
>>
>>703025318
Jatwbdjxisushbasyrcwis7ww7bwhd>>703020370
>>
File: 8.jpg (795 KB, 2238x1674) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
795 KB, 2238x1674
>>703024430
didn't throw it out yet....
box or no box?
>>
>>703021916
>nobody cares if it's fake just enjoy the moment

t. Millenial
>>
>>703025647
>BOX
>>
>>703025647
Number?
>>
>>703025647
Burn it
>>
>>703025647
No box. Bitch doesn't deserve to even breathe in your place.
>>
>>703025448
This. Put your smegma in her hole, anon
>>
>>703024588
I have no idea what she meant by that.
Honestly I thought she was cheating with her ex at one point
otherwise, she was faithful (or never caught) but flirtatious
>>
I wanna move onto a new Victim this story is just getting boring now
>>
>>703025647
Box, shit in it right on top of everything. If not completely covered, piss on it. Or you could pour bleach on all her shit.
>>
>>703025647
>0
>Garbage bag works
>>
DUMP THEM OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT NO BOX

PISS ON THEM
>>
File: 1472741533802.jpg (88 KB, 610x813) Image search: [Google]
1472741533802.jpg
88 KB, 610x813
>>703025107
>>703024648
>>703024476
>>703023756
post the images without convo pls

ass in return
>>
>>703025650

>millennial

You again? What the fuck are you trying to accomplish?
>>
>>703025870
DAM NIGGA
>>
>>703025914
Replies lol.
>>
>>703025799
OP as a man who has had many girlfriends as well as observed from afar, flirtatious=whoreish. It's like a warning sign. Don't ever fall for that shit.
>>
>>703025145
tell her to send pic of tits in public then you'll forgive her. lie about forgiving her afterwards. get us wins anon
>>
>>703025223
when I open to look at the missed calls it goes away
>>
>>703026053
GETUSWINS
>>
>>703025223
It wouldn't say missed if he declined the call, dumbass.
>>
>>703025395
thanks but I'm not looking for that kind of relationship
>>
>>703024476
christ, are you trying to scare her off with that slug?
>>
Fuck all of yall

>>703020370
>>
>>703025831
True.
>>703025825
Can't I get fined or some shit if I destroy her shit?
>>
Post her number
>>
>>703025799
Do y'all have a little terrier dog, maybe grayish brown? Does Chelsea have brunette hair currently?
>>
>>703025647
Literally toss it all as disorderly as possible into garbage bags, bitches lose their shit over menial bullshit like that.
>>
File: 1440159404274.png (184 KB, 600x642) Image search: [Google]
1440159404274.png
184 KB, 600x642
>>703026242
I'd wear a skirt and pretend if you'd want a new girlfriend anon
>>
>>703024940
Too drunk for hips
>>
>>703026390
Yeah she can get you for property damage, my ex did.
>>
>>703026390
you can but not if you say it was an accident. then the cops can't do anything about it.
if you say you were robbed its a false police report and then you can go to jail
just drop it all on the floor and break it then have her take it all out with the cop there.
>>
File: aspromisedfromaweekago6.png (88 KB, 495x396) Image search: [Google]
aspromisedfromaweekago6.png
88 KB, 495x396
Conservatives and liberals are both idiots.

The corporate media fatcats tell conservatives, "Don't look at us, 'different' people are the ones taking your money!"

Then they tell liberals, "Don't look at us, the conservatives are the ones oppressing the 'different' people!"

Then as we all fight, they go behind our backs and keep taking our money AND oppressing 'different' people, all with our blessing. The madder we get, the richer they get, and vice versa. All while the poor and 'different' people get poorer and we, the middle class, stagnate, consume mindlessly, embrace corporate brainwashing, and ever so slowly decline.

In summary, you politicsfags are all getting fucking play ed.

Discuss.
>>
File: GreatMightyPoo.jpg (16 KB, 135x140) Image search: [Google]
GreatMightyPoo.jpg
16 KB, 135x140
this thread is now the official property of the great mighty poo
>>
Whoever posted commonstarling she doesnt do nudes. kek
>>
>>703026790
im gay
>>
File: 9.jpg (97 KB, 479x853) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
97 KB, 479x853
>>703026390
>>
bump
>>
>>703026856
And we're back... Yay more fake shit
>>
File: IMG_9847.jpg (66 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9847.jpg
66 KB, 1280x960
>>703026856
include me in screencap plz
>>
bum
>>
File: yotsubato-73.jpg (104 KB, 355x450) Image search: [Google]
yotsubato-73.jpg
104 KB, 355x450
>>703026856
>>
>>703026856
thanks anon.
>>
File: 10.jpg (107 KB, 479x853) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
107 KB, 479x853
>>703026856
she keeps calling.
I think she's off work now
>>
>>703027113
anon ur my hero.
>>
>>703027165
Fuck YOU faggot CHECK EM
>>
>>703027113
So what the ploy? Get nudes for the /b/ros while you pack up her shit?
>>
bumping
>>
File: 1463944264959.jpg (118 KB, 756x1008) Image search: [Google]
1463944264959.jpg
118 KB, 756x1008
>>703021916

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
>>
>>703027221
yes why not

...gimme a minute. I wanna have it all packed before she gets here so she doesn't need to come in for anything. I truly don't know where she's gonna go.
>>
>>703027113
That voicemail from her?
>>
File: tmp_698-1473306052550-92670861.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
tmp_698-1473306052550-92670861.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>703027336
Anon is a God among men and I salute his service in the name of the cause
>>
>>703027336
Don't worry, some dude that's she's been stringing along will put her up for the night. Not the first time I've seen that type of cunttish behavior. My ex pulled very similar shit except I found out later on she was also taking extra cocks on the side with an appatizer of meth.
>>
File: tumblr_my4a8yqZ6E1sg3x2vo1_500.gif (135 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_my4a8yqZ6E1sg3x2vo1_500.gif
135 KB, 500x429
>>703027336
>>
>>703027336
Make sure anything that's fragile makes an "accidental" fall
>>
OP here this is all staged lmao

still good though right?
>>
File: 20150906_154114.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
20150906_154114.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1944
pic related
>>
>>703027400
how do I upload a voicemail?
im bad with technology. as you see my phone is ghetto af
>>
>>703027914

Play voicemail on speakerphone, record on computer via mic.
>>
>>703028053
Play it and record it with this http://vocaroo.com/
>>
>>703027710
wtf is dis
>>
>>703028134
I'm on phone so it won't work for me.
>>
File: 100_5013.jpg (1 MB, 2304x1728) Image search: [Google]
100_5013.jpg
1 MB, 2304x1728
testing if im still banned
>>
>>703027914
Vocaroo, bro. I think I have the same phone lol
>>
>>703028274
yeah it didn't go through
>>
File: 1439626424810.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1439626424810.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>703028053
You're terrible at this.

Get out your Nintendo 64 and your microphone for "Hey You Pikachu" which you obviously own, then turn on a fan and record the voice mail from your phone onto the 64, then transfer the file as a jpeg image onto your pc and convert it to a webm file.

That way you get that crisp sound we all know and love.
>>
>>703028263
use this https://www.youmail.com/
download and then download voicemails
>>
bump
>>
File: yotsubafun.jpg (14 KB, 200x236) Image search: [Google]
yotsubafun.jpg
14 KB, 200x236
Thread is dying you guys.

I just want you all to know that you're all unique snow flakes and that I love you all equally.

That is to say you're all the fucking same and I hate all of you

Love anon <3
>>
kik:theogtizzle test the loyalty
>>
>>703028868
Agreed, I had fun too.

I'll stick around til 404 then head out too
>>
File: hQKSmAX.gif (74 KB, 500x533) Image search: [Google]
hQKSmAX.gif
74 KB, 500x533
Bumping on skeletal alert
>>
>>703028330
sure it didn't, anon
>>
File: tumblr_m9jadjQ2jk1rtv68e.png (36 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9jadjQ2jk1rtv68e.png
36 KB, 300x300
>>703029004
Same, just felt like I had to share how I felt about you all before thread dies <3
>>
>>703028611
Thanks but my email is messed up and can you tell me what she says in it?
>>
>>703025318
I mean, they do, yeah.
>>
>>703029155
Neither did that one
>>
Thread's dead. Baby..... Thread's dead.
>>
File: 054.jpg (183 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
054.jpg
183 KB, 1920x1080
>>703029264
>>
>>703029410
hey man, I'm not the one who's banned
>>
>>703029514
Who's banned? I haven't seen you writing to anyone
>>
File: 1471757202686.jpg (1 MB, 4800x2619) Image search: [Google]
1471757202686.jpg
1 MB, 4800x2619
>>703029514
>>703029669
>>
Reminder that women have a right to cheat, and men don't.
>>
Bummer of an ending.
If real, both OP and "Boyfriend" wimped out.
If fake, assholes need to learn how pull of a better ending.
>>
File: tumblr_m689kx89md1qzqnxxo1_400.jpg (97 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m689kx89md1qzqnxxo1_400.jpg
97 KB, 400x356
>>703030038
You said it brother!
>>
This was fun!! But sad how it just died out...
>>
Anyone else staying til 404?
>>
>>703030602
Yup
>>
>>703030602
3 more posts
>>
>>
>>
>>703025647
Cum on them
>>
File: 16744299959_dca8865795.jpg (64 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
16744299959_dca8865795.jpg
64 KB, 500x292
>>703030602
Yeah
>>
>>
>>703030602
still lurking

Anon whose girlfriend is actually a slut has me captive.
If you're reading this, I'm sorry, bro. Make sure to tell her how she fucked up, and make sure to punish the actions justly. But, try not to make rash decisions. This is a delicate matter
>>
File: 353.jpg (52 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
353.jpg
52 KB, 400x300
>>
MAKE NEW THREAD FFS
>>
>>703023332
>serpents with tits

if only....
>>
File: image.png (128 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
128 KB, 640x1136
Is this the same chick?
>>
>>703031581
Late to the party, thread is about to die
Thread replies: 310
Thread images: 82

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.