Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Seriously. WTF have we got to lose?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 85
File: 68026269.jpg (123 KB, 455x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
68026269.jpg
123 KB, 455x450
Seriously. WTF have we got to lose?

100 years of steady liberalism gave us this shit: http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-video-captures-attacker-shooting-robbing-man-watering-his-lawn-20160907-story.html
>>
He's our greatest hope.
>>
File: Bathroom.jpg (31 KB, 717x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bathroom.jpg
31 KB, 717x406
He is going to flush hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYE593jd1Fs
>>
File: 1401551874532.jpg (115 KB, 727x639) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401551874532.jpg
115 KB, 727x639
>I'm a rube
>I vote TRUMP cause stigginit to libs!
>I love used car salesmen!
>>
Dude. He has tiny little freaky baby hands. That is why not and that is the only reason I won't vote for him. No way am I going to go to sleep at night thinking of my president having little troll hands. Handling things in the oval office with this tiny little Chucky fingers.
>>
File: IMG_5334.jpg (57 KB, 400x438) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_5334.jpg
57 KB, 400x438
Make it Great again or burn it to the fucking ground. I'm in either way.
>>
File: maga.jpg (54 KB, 413x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maga.jpg
54 KB, 413x960
>>702989516
>>
File: IMG_20160516_180422.jpg (931 KB, 2012x2012) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160516_180422.jpg
931 KB, 2012x2012
Its not raciial. It's 60 years of liberal policies generatingf a welfare class accidentally.. At firsta, it was to help them, but once the welfare hook was set and liberals realized they had a huuge demographic in tow, they didn't have the fortitude to gie it up.

Now multi-generational welfare has bred a line of people with no respect for life or ciilization. For them, every day life is Walking Dead survivalism.

Except they don't need it to survive, they do it for fun becuase they have been bred without an civilization.

He may be our last chance to either right the ship. At the very least, he can burn this villiage to save it..
>>
>>702990444
Are... Are you trying to type that out as if you are the cat in your image...?
>>
>>702990179
>>702990444
How's he gonna strike the match with those little finger nubs?
>>
Trump is an inflated crackpot and is pushing for the other candidate in the shit show. Shilling to ensure Hillary gets in
>>
>>702990646
whaat do you meean?

Cats aretn on the Internet.Theyre fingers are too stubby.
>>
>>702989516
If you believe that we've had 100 solid years of liberalism you are seriously misinformed
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 734x939) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 734x939
>>702991183
Trump tweets a lot, so that's not an excuse. Proof that you are the cat. Get off the internet, cat.
>>
File: c17.jpg (27 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c17.jpg
27 KB, 600x450
>>702991189
its good we havent. look at what 60 years of solid liberalism did to Europe.
>>
He is the only logical choice, since it's between him and Hillary whom is known to be corrupt and evil.

Donald Trump may not be perfect. But he's REAL. He speaks from the heart, isn't afraid to say the wrong thing sometimes, and unlike other politicians who just charismatically read out a speech that they didn't even write themselves, he goes his own way. I think he'll actually do far better than most people expect right now.

And ironically, even if he would fail, this would still be good for America's future - It would prove to us once and for all that having two parties / two candidates to choose from simply isn't enough, and that truly voting for the third party options needs to be put into stronger focus.

We fucked up with Ron Paul. We could have prevented it, but we didn't. Now is our chance to do the right thing. If Hillary wins, we'll actually see new laws written to pander to the crazy Feminazi's and we'll see internet censorship reach a whole new level. Let me remind you that it was the Clintons who sponsored a lot of that SOPA bullshit a few years ago, trying to make downloading shit illegal and every little thing online copyrighted. They might even find ways to shut down our beloved 4chan.
>>
>>702989516
Hasn't the GOP held the majority of seats in both the House and Senate for the past two decades?
>>
100 of steady liberalism has given us the lowest murder rates we've ever seen as a nation
>>
>>702991632
>He speaks from the heart

Right, but how do we know that?
>>
>>702991632
What about Gary Johnson?

my rankings:
-Johnson
-Trump
-Hillary

or else someone explain how "more oof the same"-- that NOONE is happy witrh-- is what i should vote for.
>>
File: index.jpg (8 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
index.jpg
8 KB, 300x168
>>702989516
>WTF have we got to lose?
Thousands of years of civilization and progress?
>>
Anonymous 09/07/16(Wed)20:46:34 No.702991632▶
He is the only logical choice, since it's between him and Hillary whom is known to be corrupt and evil and has normal fingers.

Donald Trump may not be perfect, because of his creepy lil insect hands. But they're REAL hands. He speaks from the heart, isn't afraid to say the wrong thing sometimes, and unlike other politicians who just charismatically read out a speech that they didn't even write with their normal size hands, he goes his own way with his little hands flailing everywhere. I think he'll actually do far better than most people expect right now. Because the bar is set low for him. And it's thin, Sohis little hands can grab it.

And ironically, even if he would fail, this would still be good for America's future - It would prove to us once and for all that having two parties / two candidates to choose from simply isn't enough, we need people of various sizes. and that truly voting for the third party options needs to be put into stronger focus.
>>
>>702989516
Not being from the country, my opinion is worth jackshit, but I really hope you do it!
>>
>>702989516
>100 years of steady liberalism

I mean, I guess. Much of this "liberalism" was integrated by both Republicans and Democrats and the results have been mostly positive for society as a whole. Incidents like this would occur even if we'd adopted /pol/'s wet dream of National Socialism, and the rate at which they're occurring now is the lowest of any other first-world country. I guess I don't understand why liberalism is an inherently bad thing.
>>
>>702991632
I'm willing to bet Trump actually has no idea how government works - what Congress does, what the Senate does, etc.
>>
>>702992275
Its all just going to slide into decay anyway. Why not either radical change or burn it the fuck down and give it a proper funeral?
>>
>>702992275
No anon Hillary is the one wanting to increase the amount of Muslims refugees coming into the country by 550%.
>>
>>702991551
So you're saying that in comparison to Europe, we've actually been fairly conservative over the same period of time?
>>
>>702992598
That's the problem. Politics should be about strong beliefs, and actions that are coherent with them. Sanders killed his entire movement when he showed he is a spineless corpse.
>>
>>702992785
Source?
>>
File: 1470973615204.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470973615204.jpg
83 KB, 1080x1075
Build that wall!

Put Trump's head on it
>>
>>702989516

Everything, he's a moron who is bankrupt and constantly in court for not paying his bills and creditors and might be going to jail for running an illegal university and ripping people off.

If you vote Trump, you're stupid PERIOD
>>
>>702991632
Does he speak from the heart, or does he say what you want to hear?
>>
File: M7K4p39.jpg (121 KB, 435x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
M7K4p39.jpg
121 KB, 435x600
>>
>>702992861
Politics should be left to people with normal size hands. That's all I'm saying guys. You know who else had small hands? Edi amin, genghis khan, and hitler.
>>
>>702993018
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/sep/04/mike-pence/mike-pence-cites-clinton-support-more-syrian-refug/

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-u-s-should-take-65000-syrian-refugees/
>>
  ▲
▲ ▲
had to try.
>>
>>702991632
I choose corrupt and evil
>>
>>702993484
been on 4chan for 9 years decide to try to do a try force for the first time. now I Need to relearn green text and I'll be back baby
>>
File: chosen-one.gif (483 KB, 245x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chosen-one.gif
483 KB, 245x160
>>702993654
>>
>>702992003
>>702993232
That's the thing - You can easily tell he speaks from the heart because he doesn't spend a ton of time formulating proper answers, reading notes, or using teleprompters. And he doesn't always say what I want to hear. Far from it. He's an imperfect person - Same as the rest of us. Difference is that the other politicians pretend to be the best of the best, yet it's incredibly transparent that they aren't. With Donald Trump, what you see is what you'll get, and that's approach has not been taken with the presidency since the time of the founding fathers pretty much.

>>702992028
Gary Johnson is a good choice but he's not going to win this year. Too little, too late. Unfortunately. I still recommend people that simply cannot imagine voting for either of the other candidates to vote for him, but overall it's better to cast your vote on Trump just to prevent Hillary from winning, because that will seriously endanger your freedom to use the internet as you please, your freedoms as a man, and your freedom to speak out your opinions if they differ from the norm. She is the social justice warrior of the political scene.
>>
>>702993356
Huh. Well, I'll add that to my lengthy list of reasons not to vote for either candidate.
>>
>>702993845
> forgot how to greentext
> welcome back /b/ro
>>
>>702993936
>using teleprompters
That's all he's been doing the past month.
>>
>>702993957
Well if you're going Gary just remember he's open borders, also feels we should take a "fair share" of refugees, and is pro BLM.
>>
File: Master_Shake.png (50 KB, 271x420) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Master_Shake.png
50 KB, 271x420
>>702992861
Do not disagree. My #0 in the list was Sanders..

(nah, J-dawg still wins cause legalization)

But Trump--the puppet, idiot man-child he is--sends a message to the old guard that they cant placate forever with wealth redistribution.

It needs to be about societal reshaping; not building the future on the back of future generations tax burdens. It's a ponzi scheme that needs to end.

Not that Trump is addressing any of this, but he could Shake it up, masterfully.
>>
Trump is only in it for Trump. Just look at how much his own family will benefit from his tax plan. He's a clueless, spoiled shit born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He can't relate to anyone here on any level. We have no idea where he really stands on most issues. Just today he was talking about throwing more of our tax dollars to the military industrial complex. He speaks like a petulant, dim-witted, unpresidential asshat. He's thin-skinned and unpredictable. Hearing him speak about global political issues makes me ashamed to be an American. I certainly don't want this baffoon representing us on the world stage.

Not like crooked Hillary is much better.

Sadly, one of these fuckers will be picking Supreme Court justices that we will be living with for two or three decades.
>>
>>702993936
>>702993957

The majority of us live in states that are foregone conclusions. For example, I live in Texas, which is red. No matter how I vote, Texas will go red. So if I vote R or D, I am wasting my vote.

We all know that the biggest problem with the United States is the fact that it has a two party system. And both parties are as corrupt as they can be. They refuse to work together and they get nothing done but waste our money.

If a third-party gets 5% of the popular vote, then in the next presidential election, they get:

A.) federal election funds (just like R and D already do)
B.) automatic entry into the debates
C.) easier ballot access in all 50 states

So if you live in one of the red or blue states (and you likely do), why would you even THINK of voting for Trump or Hillary?
>>
File: i am root.jpg (93 KB, 740x448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i am root.jpg
93 KB, 740x448
>>702989516
Fuck it, he's just as much of a shit eating loud mouth as Hillary but she's not going to change anything. I'm fucking bored and for better or worse, my vote goes to Drumpf. Worse case scenario he gets us nuked and nothing of value is lost.
>>
>>702994481
> shake it up, masterfully
Yeah, I saw that
>>
File: 1470573504386.jpg (50 KB, 750x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470573504386.jpg
50 KB, 750x740
>>702989516
You're blaming crime on liberals???
Typical conservative bullshit.

Fuck trump.
>>
File: trump.jpg (39 KB, 682x682) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump.jpg
39 KB, 682x682
>>702989516
Donaldo trumpa is a faggot
>>
>>702994610

This guy gets it.

One free Truffle Shuffle for you.
>>
>>702994896
His companies rare 650 million dollars in debt. I have more money than that fuckin guy, because I have no debt. He gets around it because they're incorporated so using magic, it's not his debt.
>>
>>702990444
It wasnt accidental, it was set so they could keep as many people dependant on liberal welfare as possible so that the large amount of dependants would keep the same people in power.

Now that's failing, they're trying to bring in as many minorities as possible, and rig the electronic voting systems.
>>
>>702994540
Listen, four years ago I would have agreed with you fully - You do make a lot of sense, my man. But now if Hillary wins, I truly believe she'll be the worst president we've had in over 50 years, and that it'll set us up for the most awful political correct bullshit the world has ever seen. This will not only fuck up our nation, but encourage other countries all over the world to follow our example - We are the big brother that most countries look up to. All of a sudden we're ruining not only our beloved home, but the entire world. I don't think I can live with that. If it would be between picking two mediocre candidates, I'd happily vote for third-party. But now it's literally between Donald Trump the somewhat-average-Joe or Hillary Clinton the Feminazi that wants to censor my internet, empower Muslims, and encourage the worst cities of our great nation (Detroit, Chicago, etc..) to fall even further away from salvation. I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't vote to stop her. Four years from now, in the next election, I'm very likely voting third party though. The system needs to change.
>>
>>702995106
No kitty, yes, you're cute, but I don't want to see your balls right now. Maybe later
>>
>>702995223
Also johnson is a cuck that supports everything hillary supports. TPP, open borders, politicsl correctness, etc
>>
>>702992275
Fuck it, I say we go out with an all out war, make the planet the equivalent to Pandora.
>>
>>702989516
>100 years of steady liberalism

HAHAHAHAHA BUTTHURT FAGGOT
>>
>>702995499
Yeah I dislike Johnson's support for the TPP particularly, but he's not trying to win; he's trying to get libertarians on the main stage in the future. Pretty noble effort, actually.
>>
>>702995600
Actually, much more like Freedonia.

Watch it, then give me your critique compared to this election.
>>
>>702995499
Hillary doesn't support any of that shit
and anything you don't like is "political correctness" (spelled right btw)
>>
>>702994896
You're blaming X on Y???
Typical Z bullshit.

Fuck "insert name."
>>
>>702995934
Firefly is a dictator
you don't elect dictators grampa
>>
>>702991846
kek
>>
>>702995954
You're dumb if you don't think that she supports that. She's stating it very openly. You're just not looking, or you're a troll.
>>
>>702996155
>durr your dumb if you don't believe muh bullshit

kek
>>
>>702989516
Anyone who actually thinks Hillary is better than Trump is clearly delusional. A true sign over how much MSM brainwashes it's viewers to believe that a vile criminal is capable of running America well.
>>
>>702995367
How do you reconcile those concerns with the fact that Trump is the one who has made comments about actively attacking the first amendment, specifically freedom of the press?
>>
>>702996155
both candidates are against the TPP butt tard
>>
File: 1473061094716.png (175 KB, 779x709) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473061094716.png
175 KB, 779x709
>>702996229
Nice arguement
>>
>>702992598
That's a good solution. Don't keep trying, just throw up your hands and say fuckit
>>
>>702996256
Or maybe Fox "News" convinced you she's a criminal.
>>
>>702995367

Oh fuck someone's mad he won't get to say "nigger" anymore.
>>
>>702994457
Okay.
>>
>>702995367
Everyone always thinks each election is the most critically important one. And that's cool, that's human nature to think that way. But if we really want change, we're going to have to have more than two parties man. I'm not trying to influence your vote at all. vote your conscience. vote your heart. I'm just putting that out there for anyone in a solid red or blue state who might be on the fence. I will vote for Gary Johnson, because I can't bring myself to vote for Hillary or Trump.
>>
>>702996514
>durr your dumb liburul
>durr

faggot
>>
File: TRUMP2016.jpg (44 KB, 306x409) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TRUMP2016.jpg
44 KB, 306x409
vote u newsfags, vote trump!
>>
File: 1469763862988.jpg (1 MB, 1889x1152) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469763862988.jpg
1 MB, 1889x1152
>>702989516
Praise Kek, Trump will be the next president.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06ywvOcb8HA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Vg_bpTv9A
>>
>>702996303
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>702996326
Yes - But not other two things mentioned, which was open borders and political correctness. Your reading comprehension is worse than mine was when I was four years old. Congratulations.
>>
>>702996747
so you're either helping Trump or Hillary win depending on your overall demographic.

nice political statement there faggot
>>
>>702996326
Yeaa she's so against it..she just helped write it...and supported it as late as early this year, but no you're right, she has evolved her view again. And it definitely wasn't because polling showed Americans were against it!
>>
>>702996834
Hillary doesn't support "open borders" either xenophobic faggot
>>
>>702996863
Sorry you don't keep up with current events dipshit. Get back to me when you're up to speed.
>>
>>702996747
Good. I approve of your decision and I think you're doing God's work. I have to follow my heart on this one but in any other given scenario I'd be with you 100% - It's the logical and most reasonable choice for a brighter future in the long-term.
>>
>>702996550
1. The largest demographic to vote, have given up on the government system.The distrust started as teens, increasingly fucked with them in early adulthood, and now, its trump and hilary.How can you blame them?
2. NOTHING gets done ANY presidency because of the 2 party system,filibuster and circle jerking each other around, on important stuff.All while dog earing important legislature that shouldnt be done in back alley process with NO INPUT from "The People".

Let it run its course, thats the only way roth will ever understand
>>
>>702996256
Like Trump isn't just as shady. How many lawsuits have been brought against him?

>>702996775
Are you just tuning in? Maybe search "Trump to limit free speech" to catch up.
>>
>>702996918
She supports her version of it. Which I disagree with strongly. I'm not xenophobic - I'm all for LEGAL immigration and having the best and brightest people of the world wanting to come to America to reach their full potential and fulfill their dreams. The so-called 'brain gain' is exactly what we need. Not a bunch of filthy criminals who cannot obey the law and who still gets treated as if they've done 'nothing wrong' because they are a minority of some kind. Fuck you.
>>
>>702997186
yeah because electing Congressmen and Senators--done with NO INPUT from the people

kek
>>
>>702997403
>durr Hillery still supports the TPP because I say so

Shut up faggot.
>>
>>702993140
cuck shill
>>
>>702997403
>I'm not xenophobic -
yes you are dipshit

so much that you would make it look like Clinton is in favor of "open borders"

which no candidate ever was in favor of btw

stupid lying Trumpfag
>>
>>702996576
Isn't Fox news for Hillary?
>>
>>702997547
>posts facts
AHH! SHILL! SHILL! CUCKCUCKCUKCUCKCUCKUCKCMSKDJNCKJDNZCKJZSndcSKJnc
>>
>>702997309
a teenager handles emails better than her that 1 fact is maximum zoz
>>
>>702991632
Who cares if he speaks from the heart of he has the head of a five-year-old. He's a goddamn moron
>>
>>702993287
Don't you dare talk shit on my boy genghis
>>
>>702997763
> thinks you don't need to spend a dime to make a quarter > not retarded > pick one
>>
>>702997410
Again 2 party system.
Corporations that have the biggest interests in that region/demographic, mindfuck the constituents via their "unlimited donations"s via superpac

Did you flunk 6th grade civics class?
>>
File: 1472369507624.gif (3 MB, 400x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472369507624.gif
3 MB, 400x362
>>702996749
I thought you had to be an adult to be on /b/
>>
>>702996672
Not him and I'm pretty sure his reply was old pasta but srsly? You're gonna attack freedom of speech? The single most important right we have as Americans? Wow you should just move. Unless you're a yuropoor then stay where you're at with your lack of freedom of speech and either way go fuck yourself.
>>
>>702998104
wow you're triggered easily
>>
>>702997763
u mad?
>>
File: image.png (314 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
314 KB, 500x500
>>702997968
He as a stand up guy
>>
>>702996918
Xenophobic is another made up liberal feefee word used to describe people who care who's coming in and out of their country.
>>
>>702998234
cool meme but how about you try to actually come up with facts?
>>
>>702998050
no faggot you're trying to downplay the voting process by falsely stating you don't believe there is representation in Congress.

Well guess what? I fully support both my Senators, my Congressional Rep--and Clinton. I don't want your world where you help Republicans get elected.
>>
>>702998271
sounds like a balling move tis better to be feared than loved
>>
>>702997309
Civil business related lawsuits =/= treason and criminal negligence.
>>
>>702998434
>treason and criminal negligence
Then why isn't she in prison?
>>
>>702998515
money
>>
>>702998271
I believe that to be partially false. It's a pretty famous fact that got blown up and fabricated.
>>
>>702998183
Any American worth his salt should be triggered at any attack on any of the Bill of Rights amendments. Fuck you.
>>
>>702989516
Because...Donald Trump
Q.E.D.

stupidlittlekid
>>
>>702998602
Wanna be a little more specific there, champ?
>>
>>702998303
No it isn't. "Xenophobic" accurately describes the lengths social conservatives like you go to project your fear and bigotry on society.

You'd shred the Constitution just to keep this country white, wouldn't you?
>>
>>702998393
The fact is there was never talk of prison for the failed Trump University scandal. That makes you a cuck shill.
>>
>>702998515
Because she is above the law. You haven't noticed that yet?
>>
You're totally right man. Fuck it, vote Trump!
>>
>>702998680
i own millions i pay people off through desecrate means make promises as long as they do as i say i don't go to jail
>>
>>702998515
This >>702998602
And Obama.
>>
>>702998750
I never mentioned trump uni, nice try though.
>>702998778
I need facts, or don't you have any?
>>
>>702998680
See >>702998845
I am the one you're replying to.
>>
>>702998662
Except no, I said nothing about government.

You seem to think you should be able to say "nigger" without any repercussions from your peers. You would be wrong about this.
>>
>>702998845
>>702998844
Prove it.
>>
>>702989516
>WTF have we got to lose?
billions of dollars that'll go straight into his pocket. He has already told you the details of how he will rob you of your tax dollars, yet you cheer for it at every rally.
>>
>>702998964 seems you missed the word discrete
>>
>>702998406
I have never voted in my life,not only because i do not belive in the system as a whole, but my "designated voting center" is 45m away. When the high school 2m away from me, is a designated voting center. Further proving their agendea

There are states that have NEVER changed party EVER, so you voting the opposite way, means fuck all. Same with local government. Who ever has the most money from being a red/blue state from 2 years prior will get the vote as they have time and time again.
Look at all the reps/sen that are pushing 70 and are so withdrawn from current times.

>shilling this hard
>>
>>702989516
>100 years of steady liberalism
u wot m8? are republicans liberals in your book?
>>
>>702993140
Seriously are you that dense?
>>
>>702998415
Baller indeed, he fucked so many women that today, 200 million people have his genes, i.e., are related to him. One in 200 men alive today are direct descendants of him. Not making any of this shit up.
>>
>>702999056
If it's discrete (which you originally mispelled) how do you know about it?
>>
>>702998894
Benghazi, motherfucker.
>>
File: nigger-please.jpg (124 KB, 1106x884) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger-please.jpg
124 KB, 1106x884
>>702989516
>702989516
At least someone else gets it other than me!

TRUMP 2016
>>
>>702993089
so faggy
>>
>>702999068
>I have never voted in my life

and yet you feel you have the right to complain about shit

k
>>
>>702999215
All those hearings, which wasted our tax money btw, found nothing.
>>
File: trump 4th grade.jpg (68 KB, 479x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump 4th grade.jpg
68 KB, 479x459
>>702998099
Not sure why tho.
Trump has proven you don't need to be an adult to run for presidaent
>>
>>702998940
Freedom of speech dickwad. Hate speech is protected and the second it is not then so will not be dissent against the govt. The whole reason the 1A exists. You attacked my protection to use hate speech. Therefore you attacked my 1A protection. You're essentially saying you're ok with gulaging people who the govt seems in violation of using speech not approved by the govt which would soon be dissent under and against said govt.
>>
File: image.png (372 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
372 KB, 500x500
>>702998620
I mean, who really knows? Historians rarely agree on shit anyway
>>
>>702989516
when your only argument for voting for someone is "Why the fuck not?" Makes you think, huh?
>>
>>702999215
>Benghazi

You mean that politically motivated witch hunt which cost the public 12 million dollars and found NOTHING?

THAT Benghazi?
>>
File: dubs.jpg (288 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dubs.jpg
288 KB, 768x1024
>>702999000
double trips
>>
>>702996081
I mean, are we just not acknowledging that? Why is the party that practically owns our legislative branch exempt of any blame for the issues we're facing today? Moreover, if the economy is the most pivotal topic of this election, Trump's policies will dive us further and faster into deficit than Clinton's, Johnson's and Stein's: Increased military spending (which already takes a larger bite out of taxpayer wallets than social security and medicare/medicaid, while being severely bloated and mismanaged), cutting ties in NATO, a STEEP decrease in taxes all across the board and the only answer we have for it is "jobs". That's not how jobs work, and that's not how the budget of a first-world nation works. Let's not forget he's the first candidate of either major political party to not release his tax returns in about a century and had his son try to convince Kasich to be his running mate by stating that he would be in charge of domestic and foreign policy.

"What will Mr. Trump do?"
"Make America great again."

Fantastic. And before anybody froths at the mouth and calls me a cuckold, 1) You're giving me way too much credit in believing I have a wife to share with a black man and 2) I have my fair share of problems with Clinton and will not be voting for her.
>>
>>702999431
Hitler was said to have uttered "Russia? Why not?" after doing a bump of coke.

Not even trolling about this.
>>
>>702999332
Not him. But
>Obama
>>
>>702999392
>Freedom of speech dickwad
Freedom of speech =/= freedom from criticism
>>
>>702999392
It's free speech fuckhead. That means I can attack you verbally any way I like as long as it doesn't wander into slander territory.

And if Clinton presides during a time where assholes like you get your ass handed to you for making racial slurs, you are a dipshit if you plan on blaming government for citizen self-policing.
>>
>>702999728
>"facts, facts, fact"
>NO, OBAMA!

lol
>>
>>702999436
"In the aftermath of the attack, State Department officials were criticized for denying requests for additional security at the consulate prior to the attack. In her role as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton subsequently took responsibility for the security lapses."

She admitted it was her fuck-up and that made you go "Oh, that's alright then! She admitted she was at fault and very much involved! She was HONEST about it!" - But she wasn't. She was shady as fuck. It's right in front of you - All you have to do is look.
>>
>>702999847
>>702999852
>>702999392
stupid americans HA very stupid
>>
File: retarded.jpg (37 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retarded.jpg
37 KB, 640x480
>>702999392
>You're essentially saying you're ok with gulaging people who the govt seems in violation of using speech not approved by the govt
>>
>>702999127
i mean it kind of happened. exp if a person j-walks and doesn't get caught does it mean the person never j-walked ?
>>
>>702999436
No, the one where our ambassador died on Hillary's watch.
>>
>>702999847
So you're saying that I can be criticized for saying nigger but not held criminally accountable right?
>>
File: off by 1.jpg (96 KB, 700x520) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
off by 1.jpg
96 KB, 700x520
>>702999998
>>702999999
>>
>>702999979
You realize she requested more security but was shot down by the house republicans, right? You can't call that her fault.
>>
>>702999852
We're discussing the govt policing speech. Not citizens. I can say nigger if I want to and if some people get offended they can speak their mind as well. But when the govt steps in and says I can't say nigger anymore then we have a problem.
>>
>>702999882
So you're saying the administration can't pull strings at the FBI that's run by the current administration?
>>
>>703000265
[Citation needed]
>>
File: MAC33_TRUMP_POST01.jpg (127 KB, 822x548) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MAC33_TRUMP_POST01.jpg
127 KB, 822x548
>>702999000
Check 'em

Double Trips Trumps Trump.
>>
>>703000272
if you get offended by a word any word you just accepted your a fucking retard
>>
>>703000401
http://reverbpress.com/politics/gop-busted-benghazi-voted-massive-embassy-security-cuts-starting-2011/

>>703000394
Answer my question.
>>
>>702999979
Right, so "shady" that the Republicans couldn't find anything to charge Clinton with.

Funny how you still don't seem to mind that 12 MILLION DOLLARS were thrown down the toilet trying to pin something on Hillary.
>>
>>702989516
>WTF have we got to lose?
The entire country.
Freedom of speech.
>>
>>703000461
I never said words offend me.
>>
>>703000059
yes. you can still get in trouble for harassment though, because harassment is different from free speech. basically you can say "i don't like niggers" and you'll be fine, legally speaking, but if you're screaming it at black people then that's slander and harassment and they can take you to court. in the same way they can't do the same to you with whatever words would humiliate you..
>>
>>703000148
stupid anime fag can have his stupid numbers >:(((((((
fuckin waifu thread loser
>>
File: 1184883252_2.jpg (34 KB, 365x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1184883252_2.jpg
34 KB, 365x195
>>702998844

Where do you get those wonderful dubs?
>>
File: sweat-women.jpg (136 KB, 700x1031) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sweat-women.jpg
136 KB, 700x1031
>>702989516
ITT: TRUMP SAID MEAN THINGS. VOTE FOR THE BITCH THAT HAS PEOPLE KILLED FOR ANNOYING HER.
>>
>>703000033
>still derping over Benghazi

Show me what criminal charges or even official reprimand came out of hours and hours of Republican hearings.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>702999998
Missed it by that much
>>
>>703000549
citation needed official gov websites i can write a story called 5 fags to the moon and fool people into believing its real
>>
>>703000549
You didn't ask a question.
>>
Do you really not care about Mexico at all? We're your neighbors bro :( this guy will literally start a war.

I mean, fuck the immigrants, we don't give a shit about them. But we are proud nation, and we will NOT pay for the wall, and this guy wants to declare war against us.
>>
>>703000625
never said you did just stating it
>>
>>703000664
>HAS PEOPLE KILLED FOR ANNOYING HER
Nice conspiracy, tard.
>>
>>703000644
i gonna check your good sir * tips fedora *
>>
>>703000587
Nobody's trying to stop you from making a total ass out of yourself in political threads, faggot

shut up
>>
>>702999298
So you need Michelin 5 stars to cook a cup of noodles in a microwave?

Nice fallacy
>>
>>703000711
Sorry, quoted the wrong person.
>>
>>702993484

▲ ▲
>>
>>702990166
I was gonna vote for him but tiny hands...that's like a bitch having man hands, that shit is a deal breaker.
>>
>>703000708
>official gov websites
Okay, show me the official government website that shows Hillary was guilty.
>>
File: 1232683005376.jpg (69 KB, 360x267) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1232683005376.jpg
69 KB, 360x267
>mfw trump/clinton supporters still think liberalism/conservatism is the problem and not corporatism...
>>
>>703000752
Thought so.
>>
>>702989516
I just came to teel you , that you are a worthless attention whore OP

Have a sage

For the newfags, write ''sage'' in the options field that is up the comment section.

Thats the only way to clear shitposting, (besides ignoring of course)

MODS, I am saging, just to let you know
>>
File: lol-hillary-sucks.png (38 KB, 611x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol-hillary-sucks.png
38 KB, 611x626
>>703000560
Funny how you don't seem to mind all the money her and dick flopping billy have taken in by big banks and foreign entities.

See pic
>>
>>703000863
your jibberish has nothing to do with my criticism

you are a faggot screaming about society and yet you refuse to do your citizen's duty to change it

and until you admit this, we have nothing to talk about and I'm right
>>
>>703000033
This.

When foreign terrorist fuckers can kill representatives of our great nation, which are the best and the brightest of us in many cases, and get away with it, it's fucking time to do something about it. Not keep stating over and over again that everything is okay. It's NOT okay. And Islam is not a religion of peace, like Hillary claims.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ypFFTGN-r0
>>
Nope
>>
>>703001048
Funny how you're complaining about something that's LEGAL and Republicans are in favor of.

Like wasting money on government shutdowns and Hillary Witch Hunts.

You're a hypocrite.
>>
File: 1427360284866.gif (967 KB, 490x367) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427360284866.gif
967 KB, 490x367
>>703000999
not guilty and innocent are two different things, shillbot. pls gb2 reddit

pic related: you
>>
>>703001048
more like you got btfo about Benghazi

and now it's time for another stupid Clinton Conspiracy (TM)

kek
>>
>>703001083
>great nation
I thought trump supporters didn't think America was great. Isn't your slogan "Make America great again"?
>>
File: jaws.jpg (26 KB, 400x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jaws.jpg
26 KB, 400x236
>>702999998

Quints fail.
>>
Fuck off op take this shit to /pol/
>>
>>703001248
>can't prove point
>tells anons to gb2r

faggot
>>
>>703001248
You gonna show me the website or just shout "shill" some more?
>>
File: clinton-gore.jpg (20 KB, 400x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
clinton-gore.jpg
20 KB, 400x266
>>703000764
Clearly a vast right-winged conspiracy.

Google Seth Rich. Shall I continue?
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1975x1261) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1975x1261
>>703000636
>>
>>703001386
I can't. I called a mod a kike.
>>
>>703001062
>civil duty
Could you eat a 100 pound bag of steamy fresh horseshit, with some random guy you dont knows promises of a half carat diamond in that bag?

Didnt think so

>fallacy
Atleast come up with a different one, be more entertaining
>>
File: 1471588125307.png (867 KB, 823x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471588125307.png
867 KB, 823x565
>>702989516
We got nothing to lose that's what.
Trump is already putting an end to media lies I love this bastard.
>>
>>703001410
your pic's a fake btw
>>
>>703000634
Well if I'm harassing people I deserve to be dealt with. But to say that I can't say nigger and attempt to hold me criminally accountable for my speech is infringing on the 1A and shouldn't be supported. Because as soon as that's gone it'll be opening the gateway for govt dissent to be attacked and next thing you know minor complaints on FB about how the state is run will warrant the gulag for angsty teenagers.
>>
>>703001323
suck ass liberal faggot
>>
File: dat_ass.jpg (63 KB, 600x590) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dat_ass.jpg
63 KB, 600x590
>>703001193
>>703001322
Wow, you retards are either CTR shills or completely retarded.

These two posts are the reason why Trump is up.
>>
>>702990060
haha. so true.
>>
>>703001323
I love my country. And I love good people of other countries as well. It's evil I cannot stand for or side with. That's why I can never stand with Hillary.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 800x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 800x576
>>703000946
>>
>>703001638
lol
>>
>>703001502
>fallacy

you have no right to complain about this country if you don't participate in the process you fucking chickenshit
>>
File: maga2.jpg (62 KB, 306x542) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maga2.jpg
62 KB, 306x542
>>703001539
No it's not, the clintons said the FBI cleared them of any wrong doing.
>>
>>703001689
oh look it's the faggot who posts obvious butterface Trump whores
>>
>>703001516
Damn. Ol Ben really didn't waste any time forcing that one out.
>>
>>702989516
Your voting for a reality tv star. You're stupid beyond words.
>>
>>703001770
So you love America, it's just not great? Ok.
>>
>>702993936
holy shit. your fucking rationalization astounds me.
>>
>>703001689
That's a nice little turd dispenser
>>
File: 1238031292641.jpg (55 KB, 450x399) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1238031292641.jpg
55 KB, 450x399
Lol @ the left and right arguing about gay rights, abortion and sjw bull shit while they lose middle/lower class safety nets and privacy rights behind their backs.

Your government is being sold away piecemeal and you all want to die on some inconsequential culture hill.
>>
>>703001866
>failing this hard

kek

no
funny how the Republicans, who control Congress, couldn't find anything to pin on Clinton.

Funny how that totally blows your shit out faggot.
>>
>>703001810
You clearly do not understand the process or how the Executive vote works... the public vote doesnt count for shit smartfriend.. its all a lie, your freedums is a lie.
>>
>>703002002
Oh look faggot keeps replying

you fucking coward
>>
File: conspiracy squad.jpg (53 KB, 638x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
conspiracy squad.jpg
53 KB, 638x475
>>703000664
*whispers* careful, they'll go after you next. every champion of truth will be hunted, fema camps, jews, reptilians, all of it is true!
>>
>>703000033
>>
File: 1318807276527.jpg (92 KB, 492x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1318807276527.jpg
92 KB, 492x600
>>703001407
>>703001390
I'm not the person you were arguing with. Triggered much?
>>
>>702999998

TFW you almost wasted a hexaget on something stupid....

That one off shows how big of a fag you are, the universe hates you
>>
File: inspir3d kamerad.png (9 KB, 747x761) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
inspir3d kamerad.png
9 KB, 747x761
test
>>
>>702999359
Hillary literally says, "America is great because America is good."
>>
>>703002200
>triggered

says the faggot getting btfo nearly every post
>>
File: fag.jpg (88 KB, 400x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fag.jpg
88 KB, 400x398
>>703001867
Oh look another 300lb faggot who thinks all girls are butter faces because he can't get em.

KEK. Don't throw your tendies.
>>
File: trumpisapaine.jpg (265 KB, 1000x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpisapaine.jpg
265 KB, 1000x450
>>702989516

Since you've never served your country, let alone fought in a war, it's understandable that you have absolutely no concept of what we have to lose by electing a Commander in Chief with the temperament of an autistic 8-year-old child.
>>
>>703001873
I think someone just pasted the logo on it.
It's a typical /pol/ meme kek.
>>
>>703002237
You passed
>>
>>703002208
:(
>>
File: aw shit.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aw shit.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>703000999
>>702999000
we are brothers you and i.
>>
>>702989516
Do you honestly believe things can't get worse?

>100 years of steady liberalism
...you don't read much history, do you? Try thirty years of unrestrained capitalism.
>>
File: respect.png (124 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
respect.png
124 KB, 1600x1000
>got my life back.
also to contribute some days I think Donald Trump is a damned fool and other days I think his just hiding is intelligence. So I'm still on the fence with Hillary. This all just makes me feel stupid.
>>
File: 1348599280956.gif (363 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1348599280956.gif
363 KB, 480x270
>>703002451
>>
File: 1272571087666.jpg (37 KB, 800x218) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1272571087666.jpg
37 KB, 800x218
>>703001866
>yfw extreme carelessness of the handling of classified information isn't "wrong-doing" and is also completely acceptable for a presidential candidate
>>
>>703002325
I had my personal opinion first from his speeches and points but now that I read this I am convinced.
I stand with #Hilzebub
>>
File: trumpy words.jpg (10 KB, 265x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumpy words.jpg
10 KB, 265x190
>>703001689
>Wow, you retards are either CTR shills or completely retarded.
>you retards
>or completely retarded
>retarded
you're almost as retarded as trumpstain
>>
>>703002552
>(You)
yeah but that's not me in that screenshot
>>
>>703001970
Being this retarded in 2016. Thinking that the congress is the FBI.

Funny how fucking retarded you are.

Learn 2 government.
>>
File: 1558445845945.jpg (8 KB, 236x236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1558445845945.jpg
8 KB, 236x236
>>703002380
>>>/pol/
>>>>/pol/
>>>/pol/
Leave anytime champ.
>>
Fuck this shit. I'm going back to Redit. Less liberal feefee bullshit and at least I know who I'm talking to.
>>
>>703002615
still waiting for you to post either Congress's or the FBI's official reprimand for Clinton's actions.

Protip: you can't
>>
>>702999561
And thus Hitler lost the war. Mein kek
>>
I just pissed in a glass next to my desk and poured it on my dog.

Now its his problem
>>
File: oMmFsJt9.jpg (18 KB, 345x345) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oMmFsJt9.jpg
18 KB, 345x345
>>703002265
This is the same rational that gets myshit when people talk about American Exceptionalism.

Do I believe in American Exceptionalism?

Yes. But that exceptionality is only based each generation's actions and contributions.

It's not a divine right that America is magically born into like the fucktards say.
>>
>>703001810
>>703002084
what is electoral college
what is majority vote has been overturned by electoral more times then majority winning
>>
File: 1382384680897.gif (726 KB, 446x251) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382384680897.gif
726 KB, 446x251
>>703002300
That was my only post. You really are angry, friend. Perhaps take a step back from the computer and come back when you've calmed down.
>>
>>703002768
Talking about Benghazi, faggot.

And the FBI found nothing either.
You are polishing a turd.
>>
>>703001915
I feel that it's heading in the wrong direction.

It used to be the best country in the world without any doubt or hesitation in our minds or anyone elses. Now I am not sure if I can say it with the same amount of confidence anymore. I still do think it's great, but that doesn't mean it cannot be made better instead of continuing down the path of making it worse. Surely even someone as daft as you can see the logic in that?
>>
File: guntrump.jpg (88 KB, 768x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guntrump.jpg
88 KB, 768x768
>>703002728
You probably don't even have a high school diploma.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/5-myths-about-trump-supporters-220158
>>
1. Can it kill me?
2. Can I fuck it?
3. Can I eat it?

If all three equal no....then I dont give shit
>>
>>703002552
Really. Trump is either a goddamn genius or a bothering idiot, at this point, I'm just not sure
>>
>>703002898
What is voting for Senators, Congressmen, local races and the Presidential Election?

You stupid fucking faggot.
>>
>>703003137
Blithering
>>
File: trump bigly.jpg (75 KB, 594x393) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump bigly.jpg
75 KB, 594x393
>>703002265
>>
>>703003062
>votes for a populist
>i'm not stupid
choose one.
>>
>>702992028
Great pic, meng
>>
>>703003047
>It used to be the best country in the world without any doubt or hesitation
And then came Reagan, and Bush, and Bush.
>>
File: neddy.jpg (29 KB, 284x319) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neddy.jpg
29 KB, 284x319
>>702994481
I saw-didly-aw that.
>>
>>703002265
>>703002892

Indeed. The truth is that the quote today would likely sound "America WAS great because America WAS good. Shame it isn't so anymore."
>>
File: drinksmoke.jpg (107 KB, 540x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
drinksmoke.jpg
107 KB, 540x900
>>703002991
What? It's 2016 and you don't make coherent sense. Please don't listen to PBS, The BBC, NPR, CNN, MSNBC or FOX. Learn what the fuck you are actually talking about.
>>
>>703002951
you seem pretty mad faggot
after all Clinton is winning
>>
File: trump cake.jpg (59 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trump cake.jpg
59 KB, 600x600
>>702999847
>Freedom of speech =/= freedom from criticism
i think is not like that, i mean, u can have the freedom of say/talk all the shit u want, but that doesn't mean that u're free about the consecuences of the shit u can say
>>
>>703003406
frogfag
>>
government rules are for the weak


nigga i do whatta want

And I wanna vote for trump
>>
>>703003306
Yepp. Agreed. They all sucked. I'm not even against Obama - I just think Hillary is fucking awful for reasons I've stated numerous times in this thread already. If the Democrats would've put forward another candidate I might very well have voted for him/her.
>>
>>703002552
Nice screenshot
>>
>>703003062
graduated probably before your mom fucked her brother and hatched you
>>
File: magaBIG.jpg (137 KB, 600x690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
magaBIG.jpg
137 KB, 600x690
>>702989516
ITT: Butthurt bernie supporters who can't agree with clinton, but want to hate on Trump.

Everyone who isn't for Trump literally has downs.
>>
>>703003524
>I just think Hillary is fucking awful
nobody cares faggot
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

White males get out! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING NORMIES!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: CqL50AMW8AAOY8f.jpg (90 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CqL50AMW8AAOY8f.jpg
90 KB, 1024x576
>>
>>702999847
Freedom of speech =/= freedom of responsibility either
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cmexEZGQbs
>>
>>703003642
>>>/r9k/
>>
File: mlg.png (508 KB, 583x578) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mlg.png
508 KB, 583x578
>>703003623
Cool pic. Are you gay or something?
>>
File: Osama1993.jpg (113 KB, 800x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Osama1993.jpg
113 KB, 800x534
>>703003635
You'll care when you lose the election to fucking Trump of all people..
>>
>>703003741
faggot
>>
>>703003795
what color is the sky in your alternate universe?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8hq2PelQg

FUCKING WHITE MALES!!!!!!
>>
>>703003660
Two can play this game.
>>
>>703003875
go away kid
>>
File: 95489596.jpg (92 KB, 517x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
95489596.jpg
92 KB, 517x650
>>703002451
>>703002613
"How do you do fellow anime posters. It is I, one of you. I use no caps because I'm too cool and casual."
>>
>>703000636
>Hating weebs on a website that started off of anime & manga, etc.
> >:(((((((
>>
>>703003635
Lol you mad? I'm not the anon you're replying to but they're both fucking awful
>>
>>703003993


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_GruNNmbKM
REEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE!!!!!!
>>
>>703004035
Trump is

mad?
>>
>>703001970
Shillary wants internet censorship and wants to shut down any speech against feminism and SJWs. She also has a serious illness and thats why they always prop her up during her speeches and she has lots of seizures. That dumb shill will die in office early anyway.
>>
>>703004050
underage ban confirmed
>>
File: asdasdasd.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asdasdasd.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE


REEEEEE

NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!


REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>703003668
ikr? if i go and tell everyone to go fuck themselves, then i can't complain about freedom of speech when everyone starts hating me.
>>
>>703003539
Thanks, I got a folder full of threads saved that I want to work on, But I'm still new to editing and needed more practice.
>>
>>703004270
Right because you can't make your stupid sexist arguments stick
it must be government's fault and you're being oppressed

kek
>>
>>703004293

Dude im 57 years old and have five kids. I have worked at a shoe store for 27 years!!!!!
>>
>>703004325
>>>/r9k/
>>
I won't vote for him cause he keeps trying to court black voters. Who gives a shit? Send em back to Africa. But try saying THAT on the_donald and they ban you. Cucks.
>>
>>703004011
wow, you are really easily offended. do you spend your life in a constant fit of rage?
>>
>>703002846
again, not guilty and innocent are two different things. People get off light for shit all the time when other people would have gotten the axe. You're acting like because HRC avoided prosecution, there was nothing wrong with what she was doing, which is not the case.

Here are the facts:
Hillary Clinton, as Secretary of State, one of the most important jobs in the country, used a personal unsecured device to transmit and receive classified information. She did this with all of her work emails, which were well-understood to be classified. Even the dept had a problem with it, but let it go "because it's Hillary" Anyone in her position SHOULD have known the seriousness of infosec, and if she didn't know that and "unintentionally" shared classified information over an unsecured network, she is unfit for the duties of Secretary of State. This would also make her unfit for the duties of President of the United States.

How you can argue that what she did was OK because she got away with it is beyond me. You're either being paid, or you are so far up your own ass that your mouth is full of shit and it's all you can spew out. You lose. You have nothing positive to say about Hillary; you can only deny negative things. This is why Hillary has the highest disapproval rating of any democratic presidential candidate. It's not because she's a woman. It's because she's a piece of shit who rides on the coattails of nepotism and political favors. You are supporting a crook and your only rebuttals are about Trump. Hillary would have lost to GWB. This is how bad she is.
>>
File: trumptard.jpg (12 KB, 247x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trumptard.jpg
12 KB, 247x204
>>703003781
you post that meme? and ask if i'm gay?
Apparently Trump is not the only one who doesn't own a mirror
>>
>>703004462
you really must have a lot of sole
>>
>>703003992
but trump doesnt have parkinsons or advocate the state raising peoples children
>>
>>702989516
if i see another political fucking thread on /b/
I'm going to completely unravel the entire
political system single handedly before russia
can even smell french fries and fucking cheeseburgers.
burn this shit. with napalm
>>
File: back_to_tumblr.png (308 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
back_to_tumblr.png
308 KB, 546x700
>>703004403
>All conservatives are racist!
>MAH FEELINS
>I CAN'T LEARN TO IGNORE PEOPLE
>>
>>703004116
Trump is mad? Nah, neither one are crazy, they're just terrible choices. A blind monkey could have thrown two darts on the subway and selected better candidates.
>>
So can we all at least agree to ending the welfare state that breeds an underclass of non-socialized predators?
>>
>>703004325
kek'd
>>
>>702989516
>What have we got to lose?

Well, our country, for starters.
>>
>>703004507
Still waiting for you to show the actions being taken or recommended against Clinton.

Keep shitting all over yourself.
>>
>>702991632
or you could feelthejohnson. scrap most of the fed and let private industry do its job
>>
>>703004362
Keep it up, man. quality oc is always welcome
>>
File: 1417688783618.jpg (49 KB, 406x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417688783618.jpg
49 KB, 406x480
>>703003414
You're the only one calling everyone "faggot" like a 12 year old. Although, I guess that's about the mean maturity level of Clinton supporters, lol.
>>
>>703004648
Yes, Trump is a terrible choice. Clinton, not so much.

You faggots always want to make ridiculous comparisons because you're buttmad a liberal government is about to be in power again.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RF8hq2PelQg

REEEEEEEEEEEE

ALL YOU POLITCAL NORMIES GET OUT!!!!!!
>>
Fucking vote Johnson you festering spawns of autism.
>>
>>702993936
hillary an sjw? ha. pretty sure hating fags and destroying rape victims doesn't jive well with feminazis
>>
>>703004945

Faggot.....

Do you even wear NIKE or ADIDAS!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!


REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT!!!!!
>>
File: buthurt trump.png (107 KB, 500x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
buthurt trump.png
107 KB, 500x534
>>703004507
>Hillary would have lost to GWB
yet, she will still beat Trumpy
>>
>>703003992
also:
hitler: marked jews
trump: wants to mark muslims
hitler: populist
trump: populist
>>
File: 1431513969772.jpg (11 KB, 345x343) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431513969772.jpg
11 KB, 345x343
>>703004835
You have no rebuttal to what I just said. You're simply doubling down on your idiocy. Lol, that's at least something Clinton and Trump have in common.
>>
>>703004945
so mad Clinton isn't in prison like your fap buddies at Breitbart wanted
>>
>>703004945
>triggered sjw
You're the only one calling everyone "12 year old" like a faggot.
>>
>>703005327
FUCKING NORMIES


REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 85
Thread DB ID: 79402



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.