Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Everyone is so scared of Muslims, but you...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 79
File: guncontrolfreaks.jpg (260 KB, 800x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guncontrolfreaks.jpg
260 KB, 800x538
Everyone is so scared of Muslims, but you are 25X more likely to be killed by a white man.

>murica
>>
>>702955436
bullshit statistic. you're 7x more likely to be killed by a right wing extremist, not 25x more likely to be killed by a white man

>oh god I took the b8
>>
>>702955436
well, there are no muslims living near me so I could see that
>>
File: spock-anti-gun.jpg (83 KB, 625x468) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spock-anti-gun.jpg
83 KB, 625x468
>>702955436
>>
>>702955854
reality dictates that gun legislation advocates don't claim all gun owners are violent nutjobs, they focus on gun laws that allow a violent minority to murder.
>>
>>702955436
Yes because angry white men fly planes into buildings
>>
>>702955854

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

You do realize that your homicide rate is 300-500% higher than the rest of the industrialized world and the bulk of that is in gun toting red states don't you?
>>
File: 1463268938860.jpg (173 KB, 1010x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463268938860.jpg
173 KB, 1010x810
>>702955436
I'm even more likely to be killed by another black guy.

>I'm black
>>
File: 34655457.jpg (129 KB, 500x408) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
34655457.jpg
129 KB, 500x408
>>702955436
>>
Fuck off nigger.

My guns secure my familys freedom.
>>
>>702956379
That is debatable. But even if it is true, gun violence is a result of poverty. Not race.
>>
>>702955436

Yeah thankfully there aren't too many of them here in the US, so you're much more likely to get shanked by cranked out negros

Things are different in Europe........
>>
>>702956597
Just putting it out there. I see so much fear going on, and I'm just sitting here, hoping not to be shot, stabbed, or robbed because some dindu doesn't like the color of my shoe laces or something.
>I'm 90% more likely to be killed by someone who looks vaguely like me.
>Tell me again, Liberals and Conservatives, why I should hate/fear white people or Muslims.
>>
>>702956211
they do invade countries and kill innocents though
>>
>>702955436
Itt: retarded liberals and eurocucks citing shooting statistics that include justified police shootings, suicides, and accidental discharge then act like shooting numbers are on the rise, when the opposite is true
>>
File: London - No Guns.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
London - No Guns.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
>>702956253

>the bulk of that is in gun toting red states don't you?

No, damn near all of it is in minority blue cities.

Sans negros the US has a lower homicide rate than Finland.
>>
>>702956253
check out which party has control of the most violent cities in america. Then check out the racial demographics.
>>
File: Homicide Rate.jpg (135 KB, 800x552) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Homicide Rate.jpg
135 KB, 800x552
>>702956859

Yup.
>>
>>702955436
>You are more likely to die of x than y so what's wrong with increasing your chances of dying buying by y.
This is what you sound like
>>
>Angry right wing

Was this created by a liberal jew?
>>
>>702955436
Are violent right wing extremest going to other countries and shooting up faggot clubs and blowing up places? #1 killer around the world is still sand niggers.
>>
>>702955436
The ones on the left want to kill anything that isn't muslim.

The ones on the right want to kill the ones on the left.

I choose white men.
>>
>>702957045
Shitty drawn gun in the corner actually looks like a penis.
>>
>>702956817
If you lived in a wealthy neighborhood you would have very little chance of being assaulted no matter what color your skin is.
>>
>>702955436
blacks kill people too

https://www.wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
>>
Why is anybody saying anything other than:
1. Citation needed
2. /thread
3. Sage
>>
File: salmon sushi.jpg (192 KB, 1600x1059) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
salmon sushi.jpg
192 KB, 1600x1059
>>702957308
True. Though I am a southerner, and my decent neighborhood can't follow everywhere....
>>
File: 1459299752189.jpg (65 KB, 540x414) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1459299752189.jpg
65 KB, 540x414
>>702956597
>>
File: Sobamen.jpg (1 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Sobamen.jpg
1 MB, 5184x3456
>>702957308
>>702957487
>follow_me**
2 more options
>>
>>702956833
Just like Asians and many other races have, don't complain about invasions/war, everyone's an enemy in those situations, more than not the people you went to help might even hate and be plotting your death. Especially in the Middle East.
>>
>>702955436
Nigger baby nigger
>>
>>702955436
Muslims represent ~1% of the population
White people represent ~63%, so white men will be about half of that at ~31%

1 x 25 < 31

Even taking your statistic at face value a Muslim is still more statistically dangerous than a white man.
>>
>>702957308
Not everyone who is weathly stays in their neighborhood all the time. You have to leave at some point. Also plenty of times the hood rats leave the hood and go rob a nicer area because they have more valuable stuff.
>>
>>702957942
Shhh... math is racist.
>>
>>702955436
>"drawing guns is hard" the picture
>>
File: 1364182182231.jpg (134 KB, 500x627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364182182231.jpg
134 KB, 500x627
>>702956694
>t. Da'quanté Gonzalez
>>
>>702956888
Fucking niggers
>>
>>702957943
My ex gf's husband is black and they live in a gated community. There are plenty of other black people living in there with them and they have pretty much 0 crime
>>
>>702956833
So does literally every other country. While you're at it, why not complain to Japan about their numerous WWII war crimes.
>>
File: Hf4d6.jpg (77 KB, 630x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Hf4d6.jpg
77 KB, 630x473
>>702957885
>>
>>702955720
where the fuck did....? nevermind, cracksmoker retard
>>
Everyone is so scared of each other's opinions, but you are 25X more likely to be swayed by a shillbot thread.

>/b/
>>
>>702958788
JE NE SUIS PAS UNE ROBOT!!
>>
dumb nigger shit

how do you even come up with these bullshit statistic
>>
>>702958391

>my ex gf's husband is black

How did it feel when she left you to go slam giant nigger schlong against her vocal chords?
>>
>>702958391
Blacks that have made it out of the ghetto do a lot better. No one is denying it. But they don't stay in their community all the time. They have to leave at some point.
>>
>>702958788
Nice hitlerdubs m88.
>>
Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

Let that sink in for a moment

>about 13% of the population
>More than half the homicides
>>
>>702956253
>>702956253
>You do realize that your homicide rate is 300-500% higher than the rest of the industrialized world and the bulk of that is in gun toting red states don't you?

100% false made up shit by a typical liblord. saging this cancer bait thread. guns are good, get over it faggots
>>
>>702955436
100% of all statistics are bullshit.
>>
>>702958944

Kek!
>>
File: electric jew.jpg (111 KB, 501x595) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
electric jew.jpg
111 KB, 501x595
>>702958944
Kek.
>>
>>702957651
Well that's my point. Everyone is guilty of killing, Muslims no more so than anyone else.

>the people you went to help
>everyone's an enemy
pick one and war is never about helping the inhabitants it's about profiting from their resources. The motivation for ever war ever has always been for capital gain
>>
>>702959201
I see what you did there
>>
>>702959141
most murders are committed in democrat controlled shit holes with tough gun control laws. #1 killer of niggers is other niggers.
>>
>>702959201
This actually is likely the most factual statistic ever.
>>
>>702956888
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/pressroom/sosmap/homicide.htm

No
>>
File: 1469948308170.gif (4 MB, 411x227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469948308170.gif
4 MB, 411x227
>>702955436

It's like there's more white men than Muslims in America. Who'da thunk it?
>>
>>702959095
Don't leave out the fact that it's almost all males. So 6.5%. And it's really even less than that considering all black males aren't criminals. Just most of them.
>>
>>702958788

this guy speaks truth
>>
>>702959141

see

>>702959519
>>
>>702958447
yeah that is my point. anon was suggesting that because of 911 Muslims are the only people that commit atrocities
>>
>>702955720
>all white men are right wing terrorists

despite your deep-seated paranoia, this is not actually the case
>>
>>702955436
Hmm, tough fricken call.
>White-guys are smart enough to use the sights on the firearms..
>Islamists with vests are like horseshoes, close counts...

>I'm a go with angry white guys, they can detonate the vests and take out the Islamist and his closest friends from a distance if you have the IQ to aim a gun worth a shit.
>>
>>702959815
You didn't get the memo that is was white men that are volunteering to join ISIS and murdering people and taking child brides.
>>
>>702959945
Can you shoot and detonate a vest? I'd like to see that. Not being snarky. Genuinely curious
>>
>>702955436
I'm terrified of all of them. Muslims, because they might be terrorists. Blacks, because they might have a ghetto upbringing that would encourage them to hurt me. But most of all, white conservatives, because aside from being a white male, I'm everything they hate: fat, gay, liberal, lacking in masculinity, a feminist, a civil rights supporter, in favor of immigration reform, anti war, pro choice, pro multiculturalism, questioning my gender identity, and in favor of a higher minimum wage.
>>
>>702955436
Are you even trying, nigger, honestly, your statement is incomplete aside from being inaccurate. 25x more likely to be killed by a white man vs what? And where? And when?

anyone can say some make believe shit like you just did. It doesn't make any of it true.
>>
>>702955436
you'd only be killed by a white man because you look muslim
>>
>>702955436
..... and 1000X more likely to get killed by a nigger.
>>
>>702960210
if his statement is incomplete how do you know it's inaccurate
>>
>>702957557
Thanks morpheus
>>
Funny how Liberals try their hardest to defend muslims, when muslim controlled countries put gays to death or prison just for being gay, and have the worst anti woman beliefs and policies in the world. Way to go "progressives".
>>
>>702955436
People are 1000x more likely to be killed by a nigger.
>>
>>702960161
As a white gun toter you don't need to fear us. We will not shoot you over something trivial. You'd pretty much have to be in our home trying to cause us harm or attacking us with a weapon on the street to get shot. There's 90 million of us in control of 310 million legal firearms. If we or legal guns were a problem, you'd know. The worst you'll get from me personally is calling you a faggot for multiculturalism, gender, and minimum wage. I wouldn't even call you a faggot for being gay.
>>
>>702955436

And 50x more likely to be killed by other colored folk. I mean people of color.
>>
File: same_fagin.jpg (87 KB, 500x434) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
same_fagin.jpg
87 KB, 500x434
>>702960473
>>702960650
>>
>>702960631
>implying the muslims liberals defend are the same ones who kill gays and oppress women
you do realize the gays and women the muslims in islamic countries subjugate are also muslims right

who do you think we're standing up for anyway
>>
>>702959739
That's just an extreme example. Americans are certainly guilty but so are many other countries.
>>
>>702960758
It's true though. 1000x more likely.
>>
>>702960508
An incomplete statement is by definition inaccurate, dude. Come on, get real.
>>
>>702957557
It's funny cause people then proceeded to call him an uncle Tom and a coon. This is the problem with black 'culture'.
>>
>>702960823
You're standing up for the most Archaic religion that still exists today. If anything most Liberals and Left are Atheist and Agnostic. You're defending the worst possible religion out of a list of many. It's insanity.
>>
These conversations are fruitless.

The guy with the gun's always right. The other guy digs.
>>
>>702959645

To be fair they mostly kill other black men. Seems like mother nature doesn't like black men and is using some very ironic way to deal with them. Mother nature is a misandrist.
>>
>>702955436
>white

that's not how you spell black.
>>
>>702961015

And if everyone has a gun?
>>
>>702959141
dude your country is a wasteland of murders and school shootings. You lot just can't be trusted to carry.
Look at Australia, after Sandy Hook there were tougher gun laws and they've been no massacres since.
If you still wanna play with your toys maybe you should be more like Switzerland where there are a fuck load of guns, but also national service and annual mandatory weapons training
>>
>>702960758
People are 1000x more likely to be killed by a nigger.
..... and 1000X more likely to get killed by a nigger.
>>
File: AmN-1.jpg (116 KB, 955x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AmN-1.jpg
116 KB, 955x600
>>
>>702960881
yeah we can agree on that. It's just retarded prejudice to suggest any one group is worst than the other
>>
>>702961005
but we're not standing up for a religion

we're standing up for religious people

religious people who are being hurt and held back by their religion, need to be saved, and can't be helped by lumping them together with terrorists
>>
>>702961118
damn..... of by 7
>>
>>702961005
This
>>
>>702961108
It's a more polite society.
>>
>>702961385

Agree.
>>
>>702961262
>It's just retarded prejudice to suggest any one group is worst than the other

Not when facts and data back up the statement, dude. Are you under some delusion that people are all equal? Nobody is equal. That's a meme for retards and niggers to feel like they're real people.
>>
>>702956694
This is were hitler resurrects and saves Europe
>>
>>702961108
biggest gun wins.

Sometimes you get a happy stalemate
>nuclear deterrence
>>
>>702961112
Holy shit! Not him but I don't even know where to begin with your bullshit. Literally everything you said is wrong and full of bait. Maybe I bit. Maybe you're a misinformed asshole. Either way. Fuck you.
>>
File: niggs.jpg (391 KB, 1600x1188) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggs.jpg
391 KB, 1600x1188
Walking down the street..... see this.....

wat do?
>>
You're right I AM statistically more likely to be killed by a white person. But that's only because I don't live anywhere near mudslimes, NOT because whites are so much more evil and racis n' sheeeet.
>>
File: black.png (976 KB, 1600x1236) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black.png
976 KB, 1600x1236
>>702959519

Homicide rates... ok lets see firearms involved homicide rates.

Also, interesting maps, i wonder if homicide rates are correlated with something other than guns? pic related.
>>
>>702961285
Humans are smart enough to make their own choices. The people you stand up for would be happy to punish you for not following the same god and belief they do. You're being offended and defending a human being that does not care if you support them or not, they only care that you are in the same cult they are by the end of the day, if not, your life is forfeit to their god's and their own will because that is what they believe. I wish I still had it, but there was a study showing that over 70% of "peaceful" muslims supported the acts of terrorism if it grew and spread their religious indoctrination. Keep defending that.
>>
>>702961262
So would it be retarded prejudice to look at the statistics and realize that roughly 5-6% of the entire US population is responsible for 47-52% of all murders in the US?
>>
>>702961320
Life is suffering.
>>
>>702957251
This anon has a brain that still works.
>>
>>702961518
Data doesn't back up that blacks are innately more violent due specifically to their blackness. It only backs up that blacks are more violent. There are a myriad of other possible reasons this might be the case than just supposing that's the way they are. In fact, supposing that's just the way they are is completely irrational. Evolution takes a lot longer to show results on that kind of scale than just how long mankind has been around.
>>
>>702961712
group of niggas out in the woods holding imaginary guns and casting spells with their fingers? They're just LARPing. But nah sidearm ready and try to plan out the monkey riot about to be bestowed upon me.
>>
File: map-hispanic.jpg (58 KB, 652x491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
map-hispanic.jpg
58 KB, 652x491
>>702961749

Further, also interesting.
>>
>>702961712
I'd make a 360 and promptly leave.

I don't nigger.
>>
>>702961594
That's a temporary illusion. Anyone who isn't an idiot understands that we wouldn't have the nuclear arsenal if we didn't intend to use it.

"Nuclear deterrence" is a post-cold war doublethink meme that implies that we just have them to scare people, which is a fucking joke to try to take seriously when they are constantly being updated and advanced.
>>
>>702955436
really?! this reeks of white guilt...i utterly reject the premise, go shill somewhere else.....every gun law is an infringement.

also, islam = cancer
>>
>>702961712
>Draw and maintain low ready while giving verbal commands
>???
>profit?
>>
>>702955436
So what you're saying is that Muslims are more violent than whites?
Muslim men are about .5% of the US population.
European men are about 30% of the US population.

If both groups were equally violent we'd expect the stat to be 60X, but because Muslims are so prone to chimping out and Europeans are more peaceable, it brings the multiplier down.

Don't be a retard. Sage, check my dubs and then kill yourself.
>>
>>702962017
holy fuck your a moron. if you made a 360 you'd be going the same direction dumbass.
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 640x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 640x624
Bullshit alert
>>
>>702961773
Circlegrapghmoderatemuslim.jpg I have it somewhere.
>>
>>702956888
Basically this.

The vast majority of gun crime is done by poor black people in cities that have been run by anti-gun democrats for decades.

Interestingly enough, concealed carry holders are some of the most paw abiding citizens in the country, with an astronomically low crime rate.
>>
>>702956888
Trips of truth

Checked
>>
>>702961899
No, dude, studies which have accounted for social status, education, and income all show that blacks perform well below the average white person, or any other race.

You would be wise to look for yourself instead of blindly internalizing the delusion that it's even a question. It hasn't been for centuries, and the data today still backs it up that negroids are simply the most degenerate race.
>>
>>702961773
No, human beings are NOT smart enough to make their own choices. That is a myth. A myth that serves us pretty well when we don't have brainwashing shoved down our throats.

I don't care if they'd kill me or not. Because you know what? The part of them who would kill me isn't them. That's the brainwashing. I understand if you don't have faith that the damage done by islamic indoctrination can't be undone later in life. But I do. I believe we can change these people's minds. Maybe not the real terrorists, but at least their islamic victims.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 627x663) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 627x663
>>702961773
Boom.
>>
>>702961899
>evolution
So are you saying that black people didn't evolve different characteristics? because they're black...

Or are you saying present data can't suggest anything about previous evolution? Cause all our data whether genetic or not comes from present day data.
>>
>>702962225
>not getting the joke
jesus fucking christ, you goddamn summerfags are everywhere
>>
File: evil.jpg (18 KB, 400x297) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
evil.jpg
18 KB, 400x297
>>702961712
I'd do what they're doing and try to look like part of the group.
>>
File: DasRacis.gif (209 KB, 150x134) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DasRacis.gif
209 KB, 150x134
>>702962397
>>
File: 1455763584704.jpg (287 KB, 931x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455763584704.jpg
287 KB, 931x650
>>702962471
Kek, someone fell for it.
>>
>>702962377
That is scientifically impossible. There is invariably another explanation no study has accounted for. This I guarantee on the basis of the theory of evolution.
>>
>>702961738
>statistically
not relevant / circumstantially-limited application like most stat studies
doesn't affect the problem
>>
File: 1472234355365.gif (999 KB, 500x254) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472234355365.gif
999 KB, 500x254
>>702961712
Head shifts promptly upward, then back to its original position. And I keep walking unimpeded. Black people don't really fuck with me. Nobody really fucks with me. With the exception of the occasional cat call from drunk girls. And I'm as white as can be.
>>
Triggered OP?
>>
>>702962035
>Anyone who isn't an idiot

I stopped listening. you argue with your emotions, fag-dick.
>>
>>702958343
It's not their fault. Well, it is, but it's also the fault of racist Democrats and their plantation politics. They spend decades telling black people that they arent responsible for themselves, that the evil white man will oppress them, that they will never amount to anything because of racism. Then they enact economic policies that destroy these urban areas and turn them into poverty stricken ghettos.

It's not the level of melanin in their skin that makes them commit crimes. It's the culture. It's the culture where gangs and being a thug is cool, but being smart and staying in school and going to college is seen as "acting white". It's the culture that promotes hatred of police, which leads to distrust between the community and the police, which leads to less effective policing, which leads to more crime.

Black communities are the victims of a horrible tragedy perpetrated by Leftists.
>>
>>702962391
The ones who would not kill you refused to change their stance or beliefs no matter what "facts" or "logic" you give them. I've tried to several who used to be my friends, who decided to stop being my friends after I presented this information because "Allah spoke to them to disown our friendship." Your belief in saving these people are as foolish as their own beliefs in their book and their gods.
>>
File: db0.jpg (40 KB, 349x642) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
db0.jpg
40 KB, 349x642
>>702962589
>>
>>702962870
sure anon, just keep peddling those racist right-wing lies.
>>
>>702962341
>paw abiding citizen

What a cute campaign for dogs concealed carrying.
>>
>>702962424
The genetics of skin color, nose size, etc. are a lot simpler than the genetics of intelligence and personality. So yes, I'm saying different races can't have evolved different MENTAL characteristics.
>>
>>702961518
>>702961832

Don't you question the source of the data or consider other factors that contribute to the problem? Mainly poverty and racism which fuel the fire of the problem. People are "worse" not because of genetics (you'd have to be retarded to buy that) but sociological constructs
>>
>>702956211
They have before. Gets written off as mentally ill. Happened in Florida.
>>
>>702955436
frenchfag here
in my country, whiremen are killed by musllim
and muslims are klled by other muslim
>>
You're more likely to be shot by a toddler than by an Islamic terrorist.
>>
>>702962397
This. Thank you.
>>
>>702956833
>kill innocents
hahahahahahah
mommie got your tendies
>>
>>702955436
>white man
>muslim
the two aren't mutually exclusive you racist nigger
>>
File: IMG_20160515_171502.jpg (578 KB, 1448x1075) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20160515_171502.jpg
578 KB, 1448x1075
>>702961712

good think my Glock 19 holds 15+1 rounds of 147 grain hollowpoints. Fuck single-stack low capacity faggot guns.
>>
>>702963161
Muslim is superior.

Muslim is top of food chain.
>>
>>702957045
Nice Facebook post uncle Jimbo, did you make that your self? Your really good at computers ;)
>>
>>702963161
Are you enjoying your cultural enrichment?
>>
>>702962883
The irony of your projection must be lost to you to make such a fool of yourself.
>>
>>702962976
hey imma take this pic and post it every time i get trolled. thanks anon
>>
>>702962953
Oh, gee, you've tried several, huh? Golly, then most of them must be that way.
>>
>>702956859
>justified police shootings
Topkek. Don't spill your umpa loompa flavored Kool Aid
>>
>>702961712
Pepper spray.

Never mind me, I'm must watering the niggers.
>>
>>702963403
*just
>>
Go the fuck back to /pol niggers
>>
>>702961598
How is your country not so much worse because of gun wielding retards.
Do take the Swiss for example. Loads of people have guns there = hardly any massacres
USA = pigs, crazy people, rednecks killing people all over the place
>>
>>702963355
Obviously being a person who has never trusted or given their life to a religion, can't see how brainwashing and life changing, even for the worse, they can be. Logic does not dictate religion, blind faith and ignorance does. You don't seem to want to understand that, and that is why Lefist Atheist or Agnostics are just as bad as religious nuts.
>>
>>702963259
>9mm
Good luck explaining to the judge that you had to shoot that charging negro 8 times.
>>
>>702963603
y u so jelly?
>>
>>702963259
>not 15+1 of 200gr .45 +P
>>
File: 272.jpg (63 KB, 496x599) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
272.jpg
63 KB, 496x599
>>702962976
>damage control
Kek.
>>
>>702962883
Nigger if you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen. Do you think we spend billions in missiles and infrastructure for just "deterrence"? Fuck no, dude, we have those weapons to use them, and you can bet that they will be used.
>>
>>702963603

> Switzerland
> No massacres

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zug_massacre

Do you even google bro?
>>
>>702963308
not really
>>
>>702963226
Yeah coz women and children are something to be scared of you fucking cuck.
The only reason people join the military is to compensate for their fragile masculinity so when they see an uncountable chance to kill kids they do
>>
>>702963104
but you acknowledge that one exists and exclude the other from all possibility? You must somehow be a collective of experts in a field that are yet to publish their intensive groundbreaking revelations. Or you're just one more asshole spouting off someone else's narrative.
>>
>>702960160
Depends what the explosive is. Unless its some sort of super-volatile mix (which would be likely to go off at any time), then probably no.
More likely is triggering a dead-man switch.
>>
>>702963104
>The genetics of skin color, nose size, etc. are a lot simpler than the genetics of intelligence and personality

I'm really trying to hold back a torrent of insults on your education long enough to let you know that, those are the same genetics and your comment reflects a deep misunderstanding of DNA and genetics heritage.

We breed mammals for physical and psychological traits all the time. Humans are no different as far as genetic heritage goes. There are hundreds of years of data to prove what I'm saying is true, while you have a bold faced lie to go on.
>>
>which is more terrifying
If the white men have a reason to shoot at you, obviously them
The arabs have shit aim and probably shit guns
The white men would be more into studying the firearm that they purchase, and training with it to get supreme accuracy with the amount that they spent on their home defender
>>
>>702958218
I'd say Texas all over again.
>>
File: 1471930382873.jpg (73 KB, 564x607) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471930382873.jpg
73 KB, 564x607
>>702955436
Fuck I love how the left is so okay with racism as long as it's done against a certain race and when it comes down to "you don't agree with me".

The huge chunk of gun violence in this country is put out by blacks and gee I wonder what political party they tend to register as (Democrat). Muslims are a minority in our country but jesh I wonder what Omar mateen was politically? I mean Holy shit they literally saw his father in the background of a televised Hillary Clinton rally. Who do mass shooters tend to register as? Wow democrats again!

The truth is that the left is the one who wants to ban guns because they are the ones who want to use them for violence. I would much rather hang out around an angry right wing white man with a gun than any person of any race or religion who identifies as a Democrat with a gun.
>>
>>702957382
this
>>
Even niggers agree the world is better off without niggers
>>
>>702963957
You're fucking lonely today, huh faggot?

No, i don't wanna read your emotional stupidity. stop responding like i'm gonna give a fuck.
>>
>fake propaganda being posted by a company that someone has literally paid money for
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 638x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 638x960
>>702955436
>>
America doesn't have a gun problem. America has a nigger problem.
>>
>>702963112
> People are "worse" not because of genetics

And by what data do you support such an outrageous and bold faced lie of a statement? Truly, I'm all ears. Try your best. Seriously, as a personal mental exercise, try to factually support what you are saying, and you will find it impossible without some mental gymnastics and ignorance of facts.

don't feed more asinine bullshit about that, there have been countless studies which account for all those factors that show without a doubt that niggers are the least intelligent, most impulsive, and violent race.
>>
>>702956080
You're wrong. See
>>702956423
illustrating gun owners as nutjobs
>>
>>702955436
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2235/web
>>
>>702956080
And live in the delusion that laws actually stop crime and not create new classes of criminals where there were none before
>>
File: 1471621987633.gif (2 MB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471621987633.gif
2 MB, 300x300
>>702962589
>Acting like a newfag
>Get called on being a newfag
>Ha I was only pretending

Cool troll guy.

Fucking faggot 1/10 for effort put a gun in your mouth.
>>
>>702963988
>hardly any massacres
compare that to you retards who have a good ol' school shoot out like every month (slight exaggeration in case subtly is lost on you).
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 640x624) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 640x624
>>702956253
>>
>>702964468
You obviously give a fuck because you think you're some kind of know it all acting like "nuclear deterrence;' is anything but state propaganda. Grow the fuck up, dude. Nuclear deterrence is a meme like racial equality. It's to keep idiots from taking the public conversation down a road with uncomfortable answers.
>>
File: 1364181658293.jpg (161 KB, 500x604) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1364181658293.jpg
161 KB, 500x604
>>702963003
Don't fucking tell me what to do faggot.

>>702963988
He didn't say there a no massacres.
He said there are hardly any massacres.
They still have one of the lowest homocide rates per capita.
>>
>>702964762
sure kid
>>
File: 2000-2016.jpg (239 KB, 960x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2000-2016.jpg
239 KB, 960x540
>>702964521
>>
>>702964904
*are
Oops.
>>
>>702965029
It's all relative.
>>
>>702965029
that's because you remember more as a child. plus, the transition from 1900 from 2000 looks bigger than it actually is.
>>
File: image.png (263 KB, 431x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
263 KB, 431x768
>>702956423
Yeah power to us we are the future
>>
File: 1471663068214.jpg (64 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471663068214.jpg
64 KB, 400x400
>>702959273
>the electric jew
>>
>>702963603
Uh... The rednecks aren't killing anyone. The word you're looking for is niggers
>>
>>702963758
Worked for Darren Wilson.
>>
File: image.png (368 KB, 932x579) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
368 KB, 932x579
Just bought a fully semiautomatic AR15 with no background check in the back of a mall parking lot. Guy just handed me the rifle and I gave the money. Also, the guy gave me a 30rd mag for free.

How does this make you feel /b?
>>
File: kapernick.jpg (2 MB, 4778x3442) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kapernick.jpg
2 MB, 4778x3442
>>702962510
>>702962397
>>
>>702959681
Funny, he said city and then gets a map of states. While the 3 biggest offenders aren't in the top tier by state.

Houston, Chicago, Detriot

Nice way to cloud the issue, like a politician.
>>
>>702963758
Maybe back in the day this argument would fly. But a 9mm will kill just as well as a 45 now a days.
>>
File: 1473281041503-1.jpg (63 KB, 116x373) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473281041503-1.jpg
63 KB, 116x373
>>702955436
Do you know how I know the person who drew this picture knows NOTHING about guns?
>>
>>702963794
What 45 holds 15+1? Even the Glock 21 is ten rd mag. Also just because it kills the soul doesn't mean it penetrates the cover. 45 is slow and velocity provides real penetration.
>>
>>702965405
It makes me feel damn good, enjoy not being raped by niggers at night
>>
>>702965271

It's so funny. Their ideology makes them embrace and love the dindus and the allahus who will wreck them.
>>
>>702965029
Your whole life always seems like the same length of time when you think back no matter how old you are.

So when a 10 year old thinks back 2 years, he's thinking back on 20% of his life. It is the same to him as when a 50 year old thinks back 10 years.

That is why time seems to go faster and faster the older that you get. Your brain is squeezing more years in the same amount of space (perception of your entire life).
>>
>>702955436
Not scared . Annoyed. Disgusted. Offended. Enraged. Byt def. Not scared of those parasites
>>
>>702960072
And whom started that memo?
>>
File: 1403616943331.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403616943331.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>702956253

Oh look! Facts with sauce!
>>
>>702965522
Dumbass, those are obviously the child killing settings, and the sensors that make the gun stop if it enters a gun free zone
>>
>>702959523
This guy gets it
>>
File: mind-blown-2.gif (494 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mind-blown-2.gif
494 KB, 200x200
>>702965650
>>
>>702965271
See, I'd like that guy if it wasn't for the idiotic comment. If you're gay, be gay. If you're straight, be straight. If you like wine, drink wine. If you like dressing up in women's clothing and getting railed by several guys all named Steve, then get dress up in women's clothing and get railed by several guys all nemed Steve.

That 'non-binary', 'fuck the patriarchy', 'muh pronouns' bullshit just annoys me.
>>
File: 1365174730661.jpg (42 KB, 640x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1365174730661.jpg
42 KB, 640x341
>>702956253
>>702959519

Would you look at that...

Just because a state is red means jack fuck about its murder rate.
>>
>>702965405
Free
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 384x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 384x526
>>702955436
>>
>>702961005
I don't know...

Have your ever heard of Scientology?
>>
>>702956906
This right here.

Notice it gets ignored

Good job bud. Fucking niggers
>>
>>702963303
Sorry you don't like the factual content of the image.
>>
>>702964557
You do realize the people that conduct these studies are not objective god like beings. Studies are subject to every kind of socioeconomic bias out there.
And it sounds like you are talking about sociological differences that appear to separate people not genetics because we are all the same species, socially constructed cultural difference do make people different though.
Also how can a study be taken, much less generalized upon, on "impulsiveness". You are the retard taking pseudo science for fact, you fucking dense cunt
>>
>>702966282
The redneck sates in the south are the biggest areas of both poverty and racism. Republican run areas and states.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 233x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 233x216
>>702966282
>>
File: 1469612924636.jpg (40 KB, 500x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469612924636.jpg
40 KB, 500x447
>>702966157
>>
https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2235/web
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 800x800
>>702966388
>>
File: image.png (3 KB, 279x237) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
3 KB, 279x237
>>702965522
That's a California model
>>
>>702964557
clearly your father was raped by a nigger and the racist jizz he's been putting up your ass since birth has been rotting your already autistic mind
>>
File: Niggers.jpg (47 KB, 550x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Niggers.jpg
47 KB, 550x481
>>
>>702966020
This.

Nobody ever gave a shit about the mentally ill having sex with ponies and each other or whatever the fuck they do. It's when they try to push their ideology on anyone else that we push back.

I'm not sorry to say it. Faggots are degenerate mental cases, and this new world order they are seeking is nothing short of a fuckin clown show out of sheer narcissism hubris, and delusion.
>>
File: 1469737618519.png (113 KB, 1005x562) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469737618519.png
113 KB, 1005x562
>>702965835
Fuck. I'm too used to the old school stuff I guess.
>>
>>702955436
go back to Israel, Moishe.
>>
>>702966388
And yet Chicago has the most gun violence in the WORLD. let that sink in for a minute. Per person Chicago has the most gun violence ever. Then look at Kennesaw GA. City ordinance that every household have a gun(uninforced of course) and almost no violent crime. Funny how that shit works out.
>>
>>702965354
rednecks are the niggers of white people. whatever term fits the dregs of a race
>>
>>702955436
Wow so you're not likely to be killed by something if it's hardly there? Mind blown I'm #shillforhill now
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 803x688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 803x688
>>702966581
>>
File: -puffy-jew.jpg (97 KB, 960x643) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
-puffy-jew.jpg
97 KB, 960x643
>>702965313
>>
>>702966265
Scientology is a shit US only cult with 20 followers
Islam on the other hand is a wide spread and metastased cancer
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 640x580) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 640x580
>>702966890
>>
>>702966736
No friend. That's meth heads. Rednecks are some of the best people you'll ever meet. Might be a bit dumb in some instances. But they would literally house feed and clothe you if you needed it.
>>
>>702961712
You apologize for your inborn racism and privilege and hope they will see you as an ally.
>>
File: Butt Hurt.gif (580 KB, 300x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Butt Hurt.gif
580 KB, 300x192
>>702966765
this is how butt hurt you are
>>
File: islamic opinion.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
islamic opinion.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
More terrifying?
The one with the standing army. The one with multiple nations backing it.
The one with a billion sympathisers and potential recruits. The same billion that are unlikely to report on terrorists in their midst.
The one that kills people in terror acts every week outside its own borders, and incites a permanent state of war within its borders.
The one that isn't satisfied until everyone who disagrees, every single dissident, is dead.
The one whose goal is NOT overzealous protection of their own, but whose goal is attack and conquest of every other populace on the planet.

If you think Islam is not a warmongering conquest ideology, you are simply incorrect. Read the Koran, read the Hadiths.

The peace-and-love left are protecting and scapegoating something that is extremely contrary to all their beliefs, and this protection is exploited and will continue to be exploited by the islamic aggressor.

>I am now on a list
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 500x375
>>702967254
>>
>>702966359
You are the dumbest nigger around dude. Not because you are too stupid to understand the truth, but because you reject anything that doesn't fit your internalized belief system. You are a mental child, and I hope you grow up, for your sake.

I could sit here and feed you countless statistics based on hard facts, from multiple data sources, most of which are solid government agencies with a real record of what has been happening, but it wouldn't matter to you, because you're too far gone, You deny the truth because you love the lies.

The only solution for you and people like you with an allergy for the truth, is your inevitable death, likely accelerated by your love for lies and delusion. So, for your sake, educate yourself.
>>
>>702967204
>inborn racism

kek

I wasn't "racist" at all until recently when I encountered some BLM niggers. Yes, I said niggers, and that's because I know lots of black people and they don't act that way.
>>
>>702967142
To be fair the rednecks are good people. Just honest humble country folk.
>>
>>702955436
>bomb
>gun

Gee, which of those is more immediately dangerous.
>>
>>702955436
But you're still 10x more likely to get killed by a nigger
>>
>>702967204
really? I think long range target practice would be a more effective strategy.
>>
>>702967142
This, I've never seen so much hospitality than when I was in the south, although the ever-present threat of niggers made it a not so pleasant trip
>>
>>702967142
met a guy from Kentucky in Budapest last year, he spoke well of Rednecks and he was a cool dude himself
>>
>>702955436
Where I'm from I just need to worry about black people and white people who act black. In my opinion most black males haven't civilized completely yet, that and systemic biased gov programs don't help.
>>
>>702967466
The gun is clearly more "immediately" dangerous, due to the simple fact that anyone can get one.

Bombs, not so much.
>>
>>702967295
minor error
>scapegoating
should read as:
>scapegoating FOR
Everything is blamed on the white man. Mohammed Hussein Khan kills fifty in the name of IS and Mohammed? Obviously it is white men's fault for, um, not being tolerant.

Fuck that, fuck you, fuck your lies.
>>
>>702967560
It's not the BLACK people's fault, you just need to be culturally enriched, so spread your ass cheeks for Jamal
>>
>>702967617
Anyone can make a bomb out of household fucking ingredients you shitpile. It takes much more skill to assemble a gun, and a series of background checks to buy one.
>>
the only problem with the american south is the niggers, which are already a solid majority in many places there, and around 1/3 of the population all over the south.
>>
>>702960072
>all white men are terrorists
>all terrorists are white men
these two statements are not equivalent

take your time and really think about it
>>
>>702967729
Interestingly, it's really not an individual nigger scum's fault he's criminal nigger scum. The fault is with the culture of violence, aggression and tribal violence.
It's nigger culture, but superior (and I don't mean this out of some kind of racial supremacy, I mean demonstrably superior and peaceful cultures) cultures are apparently unable to be critical and unable to intervene to correct the inferior ones due to political correctness.
>>
Look at America's population dimwit
>>
>>702955436
totally false for europe
>>
23% of Muslims are black.
Blacks commit 38% of the murders despite being only 135 of the population.
Black men are 7% of the population, and commit 60% of the crimes.
Blacks kill more blacks than other ethnicity.
Etc etc.
If blacks want to not be SHOT ON SIGHT then they need to clean up their own Cop Killer subculture first. We have provided all sorts of laws, aid, and assistance, dozens of charities do work to improve their lives, they get free college education...
and yet they still fail themselves.
#blackcrimesmatter
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 640x740) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 640x740
>>702967617
Any tool, any object can become a weapon.
>>
>>702967254
This is what I mean by black men not being civilized, because why? Why in the world? He wasn't tryin to kill the guy it was like he was bored n said " Im'z gons stab someone butt today" Jesus.
>>
>>702967916
If you want real talk, we need to let evolution take it's course, and purge the degenerate and impure blood from the human race permanently.

A solution. A permanent solution. A Final Solution, you might say.
>>
>>702955436
well your 1.99925235x to the 10 power likley to die from death
>>
>>702967941
When you compare police interactions, particularly those where the suspect is armed, you'll find whites are shot significantly more than blacks.

How many, I wonder, policemen and enforcers of the law, protectors of all that society stands for, are killed every year because they don't want to shoot Jamal and lose their careers for their 'racism'?
>>
File: CMjt-BeWwAALlYf.jpg (66 KB, 600x411) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CMjt-BeWwAALlYf.jpg
66 KB, 600x411
>>702967729
Exactly.
>>
>>702967934
Oh no, to this anon Europe don't count it's against his or its agenda
>>
>>702967976
this.

Just ask the people in Nice.
>>
File: france_nice.jpg (93 KB, 960x654) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
france_nice.jpg
93 KB, 960x654
>>702958583
i hear the lefties fapping. Also more lefty fapping material
>>
>>702968109
Come on anon. I can see the holocaust possibly not being true but that's just full blown tin foil fedora right there.
>>
270,000,000 graves filled by muszlims since the 1400s,,next defence
>>
Only .03% of deaths in the USA are by guns. 60% of those are suicide.
About 8000 killed by guns.
30,000 killed by automobiles.
250,000 killed by doctors.
USA needs a ban on Assault Doctors.
>>
>>702967916
Yeah they can hardly handle a civilized way of life, it's a passed on trait of violence that they think is cool.
>>
>>702967976
Well, until Britain's police force breaks into your house and takes all your hammers, bats, butter knives, forks, saws, and everything else. Oh wait I mean take "dangerous" weapons
>>
File: 1452725143920.jpg (64 KB, 500x657) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452725143920.jpg
64 KB, 500x657
>>702955436
and 60X more likely to get killed by a nigger
>>
File: 84952987.jpg (54 KB, 429x589) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
84952987.jpg
54 KB, 429x589
>>
>>702956080
So you're going to try to use a LAW - to stop[ people that ignore the law??
That's real retarded sir.

Worked so well with marijuana too...
>>
>>702968107
We can't let 'evolution take its course' because if these systems are left unchecked, the outcome for those who survive are THE MOST violent, the most unintelligent and the most aggressive who come out on top.

White society has historically been a society of peaceful cooperation within and without its borders. Wars happened principally due to religious differences - a fault we have since pruned from our existence as individual cultures.

If you leave a sort of isolated petri dish of violent cunts, don't expect neighbourhood and consideration and empathy to come out on top. They simply lose too hard to thugs in the short run.

If we isolate them to their own STATES, however, we can let them implode as we so choose and then intervene later to clear up. It's not exactly compassionate, though, so the superior civilisations won't do it.
>>
>>702957651
>past
I'm busy worrying about the present and future faggot. Not peaceful people now. Bet you blame modern Germany for the holocaust.
>>
>>702968416
Try taking any of those things on a plane.
>>
>>702956080
If we banned blacks and mexicans... our violent crime would literally drop by 89%.
It's NOT a gun problem- it's a minority problem.
>>
>>702967617
Thats right. And criminals can always get them. Virtually all mass murders happen in gun-restricted zones. Not places with solid gun ownership.
>>
>>702956080
A violent murderous minority will always be as such. Everyone having guns vs no-one having guns gives that violent minority a roughly equal opportunity to carry out mass attacks.

Matter-o'-fact, if everyone has background checks to get guns and those who pass are all armed we can see certain crimes go down significantly.

'Hot' (residents are home) burglaries are MUCH less in areas where everybody is armed. I wonder why.
>>
>>702968579
You can still take in a knife with a blade under 3 inches. Still pretty effective weapon if you ask me.
>>
>>702968603
Actually Mexicans work hard. Only a few of them are criminals.
>>
>>702956253
Why???
Niggers.
and mexicans

The most violent countries in the world are in africa and Latin America- where guns are severely restricted.
>>
>>702968471
And alcohol too, Nobody is old enough to remember anymore, but the authorities and the overwhelming feminist force (yes, look it up) behind it pushed it as a "solution for all poverty and crime" It was literally supposed to renovate the entire country and end all poverty and crime. Can you imagine?

Yeah, how did prohibition go again? That's right, crime increased all over the fucking country and poverty and crime never went anywhere but up.
>>
File: 1427424443098.jpg (55 KB, 528x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1427424443098.jpg
55 KB, 528x750
>>
>>702967743
I can make a cannon, a MUTHAFKIN CANNON, in under half an hour. It'll fire once, have an accurate range of about 10ft and might blow up in my face if I fuck up a join. But it'll put a 3 pound rock through an engine block.
>>
>>702957557
>mfw this happened in school too me.
>>
>>702956597
Lying bitch SJW. What retarded state do you live in??

Detroit MI=80 black = shithole
Livonia MI =85% white= calm and prosperous.
>>
File: image.png (418 KB, 644x688) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
418 KB, 644x688
>>702968677
Yeah criminals will crim, then I show pic related and don't know how to answer me
>>
>>702967976
Rifles are unweildy when you're trying to kill someone up close, which is the range most of this shit happens.
If I was a sociopath I wouldn't have the patience to take out my bigass rifle and aim him down when I could just walk up behind him with a hammer.
>try to defend yourself with basically only your hands against a motherfucker with a sledge hammer, I dare you.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 590x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 590x450
>>702963003
What's it like up in there
>>
>>702968703
All bladed objects are forbidden on inter-EU flights at least. I'm not one for prohibition of weapons, mind you, but I think that's a reasonable precaution to prevent plane hijacking. As you said, small blades can be effective weapons.

>>702968828
Sweet. Good luck using it in mass killings. That WAS my point, by the by. You can assemble an improvised explosive easily. You cannot assemble an improvised firearm easily. You cannot pass firearm background checks with complete ease.
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
>>702968800
>>
>>702956379
Well i'm black too and yea I would probably kill you because you seem like a total faggot.
>>
>>702955436
I'm a Muslim born and raised in America. I'm def scared of some angry right wing lunatic coming into my city and enacting a misguided attempt of revenge by shooting up the local Mosque my family goes to. My family is primarily all in the medical field helping save American lives, definitely more afraid of right wingers than they should be of us.
>>
File: v1Ikzx2.png (426 KB, 578x526) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
v1Ikzx2.png
426 KB, 578x526
>>702968416
Oi bin that knife you cheeky wanker.
>>
>>702968466
no, you're WAYYY more likely to get killed by a white guy

statistically, niggers really only kill other niggers
>>
i love the alt right
>>
>>702965650
time seems to pass faster the older we are because if we think back we remember mainly things which have strong emotions associated with them. since many things are new to us while growing up, we have more memories grouped more tightly together when we are young. your first kiss is a way more emotional experience than your 1001st kiss. so, time naturally seems to pass faster the older we get.
>>
>>702967385
you are literally describing yourself and all prejudiced people like you and if you did have mounds of data to give me you would have.

I was racist as a kid, in part because of my working class white family. But now that I've studied history and politics, read a broadsheet regularly as well as independent reading and generally grown up I see there greater factors that influence societies' perception of race.

Your problem is exactly the label you're wrongly applying to me. I was prejudiced before but education has changed that, as it can for you.
Talk about internalizing false information I bet your inbred parents have influenced you to be this way as well as having your pokemon cards stolen by niggers at school when you were a beta fuck.
As well, having your information conducted or funded by a government undermines it rather than support it as governments have a vested interest in keeping people divided or at least unaware that racism is beneficial to them in forms of profit through law enforcement and justice systems which are bossiness
>>
File: 20090223reckless.png (206 KB, 563x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20090223reckless.png
206 KB, 563x600
>>702968925
>someone thinks gun bans will stop violence
Gun fags refuse to ever address real arguments, so they have to invent laughable strawman arguments all day long.
>>
File: 1455493644736.webm (3 MB, 600x338) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455493644736.webm
3 MB, 600x338
dicks out
>>
>>702969065
Goddamn is that a sharp stick?
>>
>>702968937
Sledge hammer I wouldn't actually be much afraid of. It's too unwieldy, to use your own words, especially in extreme close quarters.

Against an unarmed civilian, the easiest way to ensure vital damage is with a bladed weapon. Even if the user is not especially strong.

Anyone with a knife and even minor training or combat awareness can absolutely fuck up someone unarmed. The odds aren't so great for them with something heavy to swing about, unless it's something like a pole or a large stick with good leverage and range.

You can see the same in history, actually. Mauls and similar weapons really only arise where opponents were wearing metallic armour, which would be useful against blades but would not assist against a blunt impact. Before the advent of metallic body armour, blades were king.
>>
>>702969065
What a fucking deadly ass weapon, it's almost as bad as when my evil white neighbor had a butter KNIFE. I was so scared for my life, thank fuck he's in prison for life
>>
>>702967978
it was funny though
>>
File: 9b7.jpg (455 KB, 812x935) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
9b7.jpg
455 KB, 812x935
>>702969041
Kek, hey Efraim.
>>
>>702968504
You're wrong, because you assume that society and coherent and informed state agents can not be part of the evolutionary process. I don't mean, let the law of the jungle reign, I'm talking about people not being counted as equal, but instead their worth in the society and their right to reproduce hinging on their intelligence and cultural conduct.

The time for the current "blank slate" legal paradigm where we could pretend that everyone is mentally equal has past, and we now have concrete objective, scientific evidence to show the genetic heritage is not just overt physical appearance but literally EVERYTHING about an individual including their brain development, impulsiveness, and reasoning skills.

We can develop a system to weed out the defective members and encourage the best lines to flourish.

It needs to be done and it is the next paradigm. Already tested in the past century, we will see it again, and the forces against its coming will wither a die from their own sickness, and the just will rule again with foresight instead of what happens now with the pandering to literally the lowest common denominators because everyone is considered "equal"
>>
>>702969041
I feel you, but it's the same argument all it takes is one person out of millions to fuck it up for the rest.
>>
>>702969103
And their white baby's momma's
>>
>>702956888
Wasn't he finally stopped by a WOMAN??
>>
>>702968957
> mass killings
Put MUTHAFKIN CANNON in back of van (depending on size and power, could fit as many as 8 in there... yes, I've checked). Load with pellets. Drive into populated area.

Same principal as a car bomb, yes. But buying the parts for the MUTHAFKIN CANNON won't raise eyebrows. No checks, no fuss, and no weird smells to explain to the neighbours.
Helps if you're in construction though.
>>
>>702961712
"you got some weed?"
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3024x3715) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3024x3715
>>702968416
What should I do with this?!?!!
>>
>>702969323
I cant wait to see ISIS get put in their place
>>
>>702969616
A good har har indeed
>>
>>702965570

FNX .45, 1000 fps versus 1300 fps is negligible
>>
>>702969262
> if you did have mounds of data to give me you would have.

Are you that fucking stupid? This thread is full of such data, I'm just not under the illusion that you're worth my time, idiot. Educate yourself, fool. Your opinion is irrelevant. Look up the facts and you'll see I'm right. I'm done spoon-feeding your dumb ass.
>>
>>702969737
their white baby's momma's what? Goldfish? Pussy?

Far more white women are killed by white men, of course.
>>
File: dr.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dr.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>702962225
mfw underage and b&
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 449x497) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 449x497
>>702968504
Or us whites can do what we do best. Problem solving. And what does one need for that. A problem solver.
>>
>>702969941
Put it up your ass
>>
>>702958218
We'd get armed, organized and invade the shit out of them.
Texas could easily kick the shit out of Mexico- one state Vs. their entire country.
I'm talking about everything including air support, helicopters and artillery.
>>
>>702969965
They already are, if you've been paying attention they've lost lots of ground this past month
>>
>>702969965
Muslims killing Muslims

Now the Turks are slaughtering ISIS, you don't have to wait.
>>
>>702969262
You really need to look into it yourself, obviously. You're the idiot here, and the joke's on you.

Government statistics are racist, too, huh? Well, nigger, you might just find that you're the one who's wrong if you ever took your head out of your asshole, I mean, your hugbox.
Thread replies: 332
Thread images: 79
Thread DB ID: 79314



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.