Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why do black girls like white men so much /b/?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 66
File: image.jpg (158 KB, 640x799) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
158 KB, 640x799
Why do black girls like white men so much /b/?
>>
>>702943817
Because they aren't jobless gorillas who smell like assholes.
>>
>>702943817
Gods? What new nigger speak is this?
>>
>>702943817
one black girl with a white guy and suddenly they like them so much.

with that logic why do white women like black guys so much?

good bait. youre an idiot.
>>
>>702943817
Why do white girls like black guys so much OP ?
>>
>>702943817
Mature, stable income, attractive, loyal, etc.
>>
>>702943817
Why do black guys like black guys in prison so much OP?
>>
>>702943817
because white man are no niggers
>>
>>702943817
For the same reason white chicks prefer black men. We're stable.
>>
>>702944621
You done fucked up on that one m8
>>
>>702944415
This
>>
File: 1473259670769-b.jpg (71 KB, 780x585) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473259670769-b.jpg
71 KB, 780x585
>>
>>702943817
because most white men aren't thugs who will leave them with a baby and and an STD
>>
File: 14c.png (719 KB, 800x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14c.png
719 KB, 800x670
>>702943817
>Pic very related
>>
>>702944621
What the'd difference between a nigger and a picnic table? A table can support a family of 4
>>
>>702944701
I think he's implying white women are crazy and love instability. He's not wrong.
>>
>>702943817
FINALLY a thread i can get behind!
>>
>>702944178
They don't. That's just the media brainwashing you.
>>
>>702944621
What's the best thing a nigger can do? Be a nigger
>>
WE
>>
WUZ
>>
>>702944621
>black men.
>stable.
>>
GODS
>>
>>702944816
kek
>>
N SHIEET
>>
>>702944974
>>702945002
Niggers
>>
File: hygiene.jpg (19 KB, 320x449) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hygiene.jpg
19 KB, 320x449
>>702945056
Too slow nigger
>>
>>702943817
Because white men aren't niggers...duh.
>>
File: 0jtm1vptsigrune7.jpg (16 KB, 400x382) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0jtm1vptsigrune7.jpg
16 KB, 400x382
>>702944107
Niggers believe that they're literally Gods on earth. That the Black Man is God and the White Man is the Devil.

It comes from the Nation of Islam and the Five Percent Nation of Gods and Earths, both degenerate criminal organizations whose teachings have become infused with hip-hop and many rappers are members or subscribe to this belief.

But if a white man calls himself God, then he's either crazy or racist.
>>
>>702944869
well yeah if they weren't then they are probably a trap
>>
>>
File: 1473203542811.jpg (279 KB, 2268x900) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473203542811.jpg
279 KB, 2268x900
>>
>>702944621
>We're stable.
just because you're hung like a horse, doesn't mean you can support a family. double entendre kek
>>
>>702945088
fucking lol
>>
>>702943817
>>702944107

What the fuck did he mean by "We losing them Gods"?
>>
>>702945128
If they're Gods why do they smell like shit and coconut oil?
>>
File: blacks-racism.png (468 KB, 1293x912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacks-racism.png
468 KB, 1293x912
>>
File: 1473203204871.jpg (126 KB, 921x481) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473203204871.jpg
126 KB, 921x481
>>
>>
>>702945111
Them trips bro
>>
>>702945226
IT'S A TRAP!!
>>
>>702943817

White men are awesome. We run the fucking world. Who wouldn't want to shack up with a genetically superior piece of ass that has a chance of getting you out of the ghetto?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (508 KB, 720x540) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesus.jpg
508 KB, 720x540
>>702945128
>But if a white man calls himself God, then he's either crazy or racist.
Not always.
>>
>>702945226
>>702945128

Got it. Thanks.
>>
>>702943817
omg it's those jews /pol/ warned about aga... oh wait
>>
File: 1473204355173.jpg (140 KB, 600x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473204355173.jpg
140 KB, 600x395
THIS IS NOW A LONGCAT THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>702945333
>Jesus
>white
He was a Jew, he looked like Jews of today
>>
>>702943817
> Uchiha Madara
NINGGA
>>
>>702943817
>we gotta do something
Gee, I wonder how Uchida would choose to handle the situation.
>>
>>702945180
Niggas ain't hung a horse, the only thing they are hung by is treea
>>
File: 1473190234963.jpg (45 KB, 431x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473190234963.jpg
45 KB, 431x500
Many a time I have heard that negroes DO smell "off"....a negress I was humping once began to sweat profusely and the smell was "off"...
>>
>>702943817
our feminine penis's, duh
>>
>>702944158
Lol stay mad nigger
>>
>>702943817
every race on earth wants some white as a partner
>>
File: animejesus.jpg (173 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
animejesus.jpg
173 KB, 1200x630
>>702945333
Jesus was a sandnigger
>>
>>702943817
Fuck off /pol/
>>
Well if hitler succeeded then we wouldn't have this black and white issue now would we
>>
>>702945406
>jesus
>existed
yeah no
and even if there was (to some extent) such a man he was probably canaanite
>>
>>702945427
that's racist. i sexually identify as a magnolia tree
>>
>>702944158
angry nigger detected
>>
>>702943817
They don't. They just like money
>>
>>702945585
>In 2001 forensic anthropologist Richard Neave created a model of a Galilean man for a BBC documentary, Son of God, working on the basis of an actual skull found in the region. He did not claim it was Jesus's face.
>He did not claim it was Jesus's face.
>He did not claim it was Jesus's face.
>>
>>702944107
Who cares? that's the kind of thoughtpattern that will keep them as niggers
>>
>>702943817
>We losing them Gods
wtf does that mean?
>>
>>702945703
Your right, trees are to precious to have disgusting niggers hang from them
>>
>>702943817
Because we aren't useless monkeys
>>
>>702945696
>Jesus
>not existed
Get the fuck out of here you uneducated swine
>>
>>702945875
>called me precious
teehee XD
>>
>>702945287

Plebbit faggots love black cocks. Maybe they'll all catch AIDS and die.
>>
The same reason Black guys like white wemenz
>>
>>702944107
>let me Google that for you.
>>
>>702943817
Because OP, despite what this website may think at times, most black men(especially in america) are gay.

Scientists from the university of oxford have recently discovered a DIRECT correlation between darker skin complexion, and homosexuality. Basically, the darker a mans skin is, the gayer he becomes. Of course there are some outliers from this correlation, but in general, most black men are homosexual.
>>
>>702945264
I moved to New Orleans from Oklahoma. Can confirm that I went from basically neutral on black people to deep hatred. It got even worse when I started a new job downtown and had to run into more of them.
>>
>>702943817
Well for example look at Africa and you see how blacks run things there. Now think how they run a family or a business.

Then think of any "white" country or continent and see how whites run things. Then think how they run a family or a business.

Does any differences come to mind?

>inb4 blacks have a long ding dong.
This is bs, Guinness World Records can tell you that the largest confirmed penis belongs to a white dude, but the yet unconfirmed largest penis belongs to some Pedro in Mexico.
>>
>>702943817
good credit...good insurance

just joking. I think interracial relationships are great. it's a hard world without all the assholes raising a stink and making it worse. good for people to love and be loved by.
>>
>>702945264
never know until you try it yourself.
>>
>>702944834
>Don't the benches attached to the table actually do the supporting? 6/10 nigger joke.
>>
>>702945696
He did exist, that's a fact, but there is no proof that he is the son of god
>>
>>702946312
You're a tumblr fag or b8
>>
File: jizzus.jpg (32 KB, 487x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jizzus.jpg
32 KB, 487x366
>>702946510
>>702946081
>>
Okay serious reply here. Ive dated black girls before, and theyve been a lot easier to talk to and actually go far with. I asked about why they seem to like white dudes so much and the answers always vary, but it usually just has to do with attitude and attraction. A lot of black girls are sick of the kind of dumbass thug attitude sone black guys embody, so they change it up. Same can be said for platinum blondes and black men. Neither is a hoax. If you're white, try some black booty and you wont ever go back.
>>
>>702945264
Michigan is pretty much neutral yea
>unless you live in niggerville
>>
>>702946878
Nice try faggot.
>>
>>702946233
top keks
>>
>>702943817
cause black women wanna be treated better

>>702944178

cause white girls just want to be abused but in the end will end back with a white man
>>
>>702946510
Yeah... I bet that many dudes back then did have the same name, much like these days. Some of them might have lived in the same area and our time keeping has not been so great over these few millenias so give or take about 30 years and make your best guess who was the "real" Jesus or was there any.

There is also a real existing mab named Jesus in Mexico at this point and it can be proven to be a fact. But is he a son of god? Most likely, NO. But wait there are even more Jesus dudes there in Mexico. Some even might have the same fake id and they might be making the same trip in to USA over the unfinished wall. Now it can be proven that Jesus was real and came to USA from Mexico.
>>
>>702946878
surprice, smart sells

>If you're white, try some black booty and you wont ever go back.
if you're you would find most colored people disgusting
>>
>>702947286
Holy shit, I can't fucking understand your shitty grammar.
Jesus existed, there's no doubt about that. I think what you're trying to say he was not a divine being, which no one here has claimed he was.
Go back to school, guy
>>
>>702948463
>there's no doubt about that
in your mind obviously

how much did they beat you over the head at church
>>
>>702945287
This seems to true to be true.
But I actually suspected this based on the anti-Trump lib/left shitstains that seem to have seized control of /b/.
I was posting some very strong, irrefutable threads that kept getting deleted on here - too quickly for normal sinking.
Mods seem cooperative or in on it.
>>
>>702946878
Too be fair I gave it a try twice. The smell is what drove me away and eventually the Jo'quandaisha comes out in all of them.
>>
>>702948463

>Jesus existed, there's no doubt about that.

>Go back to school, guy

I know my grammar is no good, but it still is you who should go back to school. How are you so sure that the one particular Jesus you are talking about excisted.

Show me the proof that he is the one and the same Jesus that is in the bible.
>>
>>702943817
any more of that chick

she's kinda cute
>>
>>702949607
apparently you cant read either. Re-read his post.
>>
>>702944621
>>702944621
>white chicks prefer black men. We're stable.


Yeah cause white chicks ain't crazy at all
>>
>>702948463
what a mind fuck, good job

what was he (the one in the bible) then?

a street magician on rampage?

how do you manage to believe and not believe someting at the same time?
>>
>>702945264
This, although I don't live in the US my experience is in the UK. I went from neutral on Indians to 75% racist when I moved into a community that was 95% Indian/Muslim
Now that I'm moved out of that community I'm literally back to neutral
>>
>>702943817
Is that fucking Cousteau with her?
>>
>>702943817
Because white men are less likely to get high on crack then choke a bitch, then go to prison for nine years
>>
>>702943817
Their daughter/son is most likely going to have kids with a black. Half-niggers always try to overcompensate by turning into black nationalist and shit like that.
>>
>>702949881
You must have misunderstood something
>>
>>702943817
why do people like people?
>>
White girls don't like black guys
It's the other way around
Black girls like white guys because, well, they want an actual father, and you have a better chance statistically from a white.
>>
>>702949227
Heh. Me too.
Neither had a bad smell. But one started stalking me on nights when I wasn't with her and the other straight up attacked me physically and tried to push me down an escalator in a hotel.
>>
>>702950848
Same poster. Forgot about the one I met online and dated for a month. She claimed outright to date White guys exclusively because we treat them better. But she was argumentative and debated everything, and every time she disagreed with me on something she would say "you people always think or do x".
>>
>>702951125
so niggers will be niggers
>>
>>702943817
Is funny because Uchiha are the nigger of the narutoverse
>>
Honestly who cares about this shit? I don't see why would anyone care this much about women sleeping with guys unless you're a bitter virgin fuck.
>>
>>702951352
>races will always be the same if i just wish hard enough
>>
>>702951499
I'm not denying that races are different, but how much free time do you have that you'd care about pointless shit like this?
>>
black people don't like black people.

i know this. i'm black. and i don't like black people.
>>
>>702950838
Sorry, obviously not all, but many White girls like Black guys. Most out of naivete and not wanting to be racist. But there are those that date them exclusively, have their children and "join the community". I have known several. Also when I was doing online dating before the days of apps, you would see all these profiles that came right out and said shit like "seeking BBC" or "BBC only, sorry, don't hate, it's just my preference".
For the most part they are easy to spot. There is something "off" and unvirtuous about them.
>>
>>702951604
Correction. Good black people that were raised properly don't like niggers that were raised in a ghetto.
>>
>>702944178
Why do I see so many WW/BM in the streets ?
>>
>>702944178
Have you seen the way black guys behave or gotten to know them? They're childish and usually immature with distorted priorities, so my guess is that girls' maternal instincts or whatever kicks in.
So question: Would a shallow minded individual rather play with an energetic kid, or a serious adult?

The answer is clear.

A ton of superficial girl's have always run rampant, so it's natural to become exposed to them more with media.

This is not to defend non blacks. Each group has pros and cons.
>>
>>702946277
dubs don't lie.

grew up in Stockton, CA.

>black lives never mattered
>>
>>702950288
I'm guessing he believes a man called Jesus existed and that some doped up sand niggers wrote fables about him in order to maintain control and dominance of a society of gullible believers.
>>
>>702945148
> muh favorite
>>
>>702951861
It's because most women are superficial and dumb. I've seen women leave financially secure, rich men with lots of future prospects and good shit just to go out with some third world fuckface because he has a bigger dick. It's sad but it is what it is, women are just dumb and don't know what's good for them 99% of the time.
>>
>>702951577
>how much free time do you have
quite a bit. doesn't mean that this topic should be discarded just because you don't think it's important though.
>>
Black women are the most educated race
>>
>>702952248
>most educated race

They can barely even afford school in their country.
>>
File: Jay-Z.jpg (106 KB, 700x912) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Jay-Z.jpg
106 KB, 700x912
>>702943817
That's the only way to save blacks in America. Most are 20-30% not black and it's raised their average IQ 15 points. Mulattoes IQs are 5-10 points higher still, and, as a result, are more successful and commit fewer crimes.

We need to water down the black population as much as we can to give them a chance to compete with whites and Asians.
>>
>>702952103
Okay so black people are into white people? What are you gonna do now? Kill black people? This thread and topic is pointless, all it does is incite flame and bait. It's just a bait thread, but I guess that's what /b/ is all about these days.
>>
>>702945817
Cool, i didn't either. I was just stating there's no way Jesus was white
>>
>>702951604
I don't know if you're genuine, but I've known a few folks like this. It always makes me feel weird and want to defend Black people to them. Which is also weird. But it's like listening to Whites who are ashamed of everything to do with Whites. It's one thing to see through the PC and BLM propaganda being forced down everyone's throats, but it's quite another to develop a generalizing dysphoria about ones own race/identity.
for the most part "good people" of all races, know deep down that "good people" are an exception in every race. Most people, no matter where they are, are just irritating, stupid and selfish.
>>
>>702952350
>commit fewer crimes.
we commit crimes that we know can get away with. knock on wood
>>
>>702952350
This guy's lips are fucking huge, duuuuude. I bet those lips would feel like heaven on dick.
>>
>>702952370
>Kill black people?
well, since you suggested it...no i'm kidding. but you have to see the problem here
>>
>>702949881
>>702948463
>>702946510
>>702950288

Read this please

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/?utm_term=.35e4d14604ab
>>
>>702945128

Ahahahaha. Dumb niggers.
>>
>>702952567
Which is?
>>
╚═( ͡͡ 0 ͜ʖ ͡ 0)═╝
╚═(█y█)═╝
╚═(█u█)═╝
.╚═(█r█)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(█m█)═╝
...╚═(█o█)═╝
..╚═(█t█)═╝
.╚═(█h█)═╝
╚═(█e█)═╝
.╚═(█r█)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(█w█)═╝
...╚═(█i█)═╝
..╚═(█l█)═╝
.╚═(█l█)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(█d█)═╝
.╚═(█i█)═╝
..╚═(█e█)═╝
...╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(█i█)═╝
..╚═(█n█)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(█h█)═╝
╚═(█e█)═╝
.╚═(█r█)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(█s█)═╝
...╚═(█l█)═╝
..╚═(█e█)═╝
.╚═(█e█)═╝
╚═(█p█)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(█if█)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
...╚═(█y█)═╝
...╚═(█o█)═╝
..╚═(█u█)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(█d█)═╝
╚═(█o█)═╝
.╚═(█n█)═╝
..╚═(█t█)═╝
...╚═(█ █)═╝
...╚═(█r█)═╝
.....╚(█e█)╝
......╚(p█)╝
.........(L)
..........y
>>
>>702946277
Lived in New Orleans all my life, there's a difference between a black human and a nigger subhuman. There's more niggers than humans.
>>
>>702952749
if everyone starts fucking other races, there will be nothing left of our own race/culture.
>>
>>702952916
This. There are some great black people (had a classmate who was a pretty chill guy), but most of them are trash.

>>702952974
Making new cultures doesn't eradicate old cultures, unless somehow history wipes itself out.
>>
>>702943817
Stability. The odds of a white man being a felon or jobless is lower than a black man. Just how it is.
>>
>>702946498

I FOUND THE NIGGER!

* nigger, a picnic table is more than just a table. or it would be called a table. Regarding a picnic table, it's assumed the seating is there. Have you ever seen a picnic table with no benches? Of course you have, and it was called a table.
>>
File: 1462990729204.jpg (119 KB, 794x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462990729204.jpg
119 KB, 794x810
>>702946878

Keep on cuckin, berniefag.
>>
>>702952391
Yeah. Glad to see another person who shares this understanding.
>>
>>702945696

Don't ever say 'yeah no'. It makes you sound like you're retarded, in the 7th grade or queer.
>>
BEECUZ WE HAZ HOOGE CAWKS!!!
>>
>>702953185
10/10 mem /b/ro
>>
File: image.jpg (243 KB, 940x690) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
243 KB, 940x690
This picture explains it all
>>
I love the double standards in this.

>white guy makes a tweet like this and he'd probably be lynched and called a racist by everybody

>black guy makes it

>haha nice joke bro le xd

Holy fuck society is going down the shitter.
>>
>>702952289
Okay, well, it doesn't change the statistic thay black women are the most degree conferring race/gender.
>>
>>702953066
i see your point. well if the next hitler is black don't say i didn't tell you so. kek
>>
>>702953689
What statistic? You didn't really post anything to prove your point. I can also say random gibberish without any evidence.
>>
>>702949607
Fuuuuuck why are you being such a belligerent dickhead? There were more books written about Jesus at the time he was alive than just the ones in the Bible
>>
>>702953687
you should be ashamed to be white male. hillary will make things even worse than they already are. but i'm getting off topic
>>
>>702953860
I'm actually not white, I'm black. Even when I am black I'm ashamed for how fucking moronic my own race can be sometimes. Seriously, putting all the guilt on the white people is just not fair.
>>
>>702944158
*you're
>>
>>702953842
https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/18/did-historical-jesus-exist-the-traditional-evidence-doesnt-hold-up/?utm_term=.35e4d14604ab
>>
>>702954054
very subtle. i like it.
>>
>>702944158
Das right, we stealin' yo womenz bruh. Take it like they do we bout to breed black men out of existence. You cucks bout' to disappear so we can make the next step in human evolution.
>>
>>702953789
I don't have to post anything to affirm what's readily available on Google to someone who's trying to be a subliminal stormfag. Since I know you're too fucking stupid to Google a simple query like, "most educated race in the U.S.," here you go. I know you can't be bothered to do anything because you're a fat fucking NEETtard. https://nces.ed.gov/fastfacts/display.asp?id=72
>>
>>702953969
i have a black friend on the internet?
>>
Because white guys
> Have jobs
> Are reliable
> Eat pussy
> Support their children
> Aren't Niggers
>>
>>702954183
>trying to be a subliminal stormfag

Shut the fuck up.

>>702954282
;)
>>
>>702944178
I have more respect for someone who sucks horse cocks on camera than a white woman who fucks niggers!

You know why I hate niggers? It's not because of their skin color, because that would be stupid, no, it's because they are evolutionary throwbacks.

Think about it. As we developed as a species, the more intelligent of us started to explore the world because of higher I.Q. s which led to intellectual curiosity. As time progressed those people evolved into other races and started to build modern civilization. Meanwhile niggers sat content to wallow in their own nignorance and graze in fields like the dumb fucking animals they are. The worst thing an advanced civilization could do is let these fucking chimps in because they contribute nothing and breed like cockroaches.

Bringing these fucks to North America was the worst thing anyone could have done and now we're seeing the end result. They drain resources and add nothing of worth to our societies. Go to any major city in the USA, look at it today then compare it to the way it was 50-60 years ago. Look at everything we built and then look at the ruins left today as these knuckle dragging fucking Neanderthals drag our world back into the dark ages.

I envy people who are in their 70's as they got to see our civilization at its peak and don't have to live much longer to see it go further into the fucking shitter because of niggers, SJW's, cucks and fags!!!FACT!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (322 KB, 700x883) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
322 KB, 700x883
>>702953860
Young Hillary
>>
File: image.jpg (955 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
955 KB, 3000x2000
If hitler succeeded there would be a lot more of these than blacks and Jews in Europe
>>
>>702954521
She's a qt. I wonder what turned her into such an evil, vile woman later on in her life.
>>
>>702943817

EY YO YO YO YO YOU


SO HOL UP
>>
>>702954656
I questioned that too
>>
File: 1468155392073.jpg (16 KB, 185x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468155392073.jpg
16 KB, 185x243
>>702943817
hahahhahahaha nice m8. really nice
>>
>>702954654
There are blacks with this kind of body out there, you just have to get out of your basement for a bit.

Also
>that face

Shit dude, get some standards.
>>
>>702954656
It was actually early in life. Sal Alinsky who praised Lucifer in "Rules for radicals" was one of her mentors.
>>
>>702954822
It's not a basement it's a dungeon and I do want I want thank you
>>
>>702954822
Even niggers with that body are ugly and the fucks with the face nigger lover
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 731x565) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 731x565
>>702954365
That's all you have to say, faggot?
>>
>>702953842
Not a single non christian contemporary source exist.
>>
>>702943817
So the mixed kid in school say he has a daddy.
>>
>>702955181
>nigger lover

I actually prefer to go for latinas, but all I'm saying is that there are hot women in every race. If you don't know this then you're too blinded by racism and/or don't see enough women.
>>
White women fuck niggers either because they're getting back at Mommy and Daddy for not buying them a pony when they were little OR they think that it somehow defines them and makes them seem more like an individual. So white women see niggers as a fashion accessory, like a pair of shoes or a handbag, nothing more.

Meanwhile, niggers aspire to fuck white women because they know they're knuckle dragging sub-humans and want their offspring to be successful which they know wont happen if they breed with another nigger. So knocking up some race traitor whore is their goal in life because they subconsciously want to eradicate their own worthless race through eugenics!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>702944816
Ah fuck I love these. Where can I find them
>>
>>702955286
This
>>
>>702955330
I just don't find Asian blacks or Arabs attractive, seems racist but just look attractive in my seeing
>>
>>702946878
I dates some black women. Sex was great. Now I'm married to an azn. Sex is okay, not great.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 478x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 478x350
>>702955286
>what are death records
>>
>>702955627
It's okay, everybody has preferences. I used to think I would exclusively only get attracted to certain races too until I saw some women which made me change my mind. Whatever though, it's your dick and you deserve to decide what to stick it into.
>>
>>702955771
I don't find black girls attractive but they are funny as hell, my black friends mom always called my friend a hard r nigger and told if he kept acting up he gonna throw him to Africa
>>
File: niggers.png (63 KB, 894x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggers.png
63 KB, 894x547
>>702946224
My search came up fairly empty.

How does one search to find the meanings of ebonic gibberish?
>>
>>702946878

/b/ can't get any women to touch them much less have a choice.
>>
>>702955869
True but never stick dick in crazy words to live by
>>
>>702953689
>Black people get special treatment
>Women get special treatment
>Ergo black women get extra special treatment

"HERE, HAVE THIS DEGREE FOR BEING EXTRA DISCRIMINATED AGAINST SORRY FOR ANY MICRO AGGRESSIONS"

WOW HOLY FUCK AMAZING SURPRISE THERE
>>
File: llllllllll.jpg (48 KB, 828x766) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
llllllllll.jpg
48 KB, 828x766
>>702945287

>/robot/
>>
>>702951674

I doubt they use the term "BBC" as in big black cock." I mean I know they are slut hit cmon.

You'd have to be a grade a bottom of the rung absolute lowlife trailer trash slut to use that term on your run of the mill dating site.
>>
File: 927.jpg (27 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
927.jpg
27 KB, 320x240
>>702956005
You wouldn't let this black amazon pound on your knob?
>>
>>702954654
I think we made mistakes in WWII...
>>
>>702956754
Thought she had a bandana on for a sec and nah gonna stay away from Africa
>>
>>702944178
Nice bait anon, I only see black women with white men in public
>>
>>702956856
Sometimes feel like it, Russia wouldn't have the technology sooner or more than they would today
>>
>>702956954
dude thats detriot
>>
>>702956426
Or more realistically it is because they confer degrees that are less valuable than STEM fields.
>>
>>702943817
>>
kid you are a fucking idiot. Like what? His net worth is definitely not $230 million, bud. 50million at most. Idk where your getting that number but it's obviously not true. I know people who have personally met him and he's an asshole. The fuck does money have to do with anything? Once again you use money to measure someone's humanity and importance. You're the loser if you think money decides worth. Yeah he is a failure, he's married to another dumbass loser and dresses his 3 year old in dead animal skin to show prestige. That's the definition of failure. He doesn't have class or skill. His rap is the rantings of a self conscious baby girl. Lol I'm 17 years old and I bet within the next 2 years you'll be hearing about me. I'll make a difference and it'll shit on anything he's ever done. And you, you're just a pussy. A little baby boy with a fucked up mind set. Your parents raised a selfish money hungry fuckboy. Congrats you've proven your unworthiness to even speak on this matter. laughing emoji emoji with middle finger kid if you think we were put on this planet to fulfill our souls with worthless paper and materialism you're what's wrong with society. That's not reality, that's a fog put on people so they just bust their asses their whole life thinking they can make it and never do because capitalism is a trap system set up for a few rich people to control everything and decide who makes it and who doesn't. Look at yourself wearing that tux like you're some type of shit. Like dude I will run circles around you in the race of success. Trust me bud, you don't know me or what I do. I trample non believers like you and leave you in the dust. I'll let you keep thinking that way because when your making maybe 30-40k a year living a shit life I'll be saving kids in Africa and also driving my Ferrari. Let's play the game of worth and I bet you I can get more people to agree with me than you and your snobby little bitch self. laughing emoji
>>
>>702954182
word
>>
>>702957195
bet that girl will grow up to be hotter than any chick you get with.
>>
>>702957195
Jesus the fuck is wrong with her face
>>
>>702953645
If Detroit is 82% black, it isn't diverse.
>>
more replies than expected....
>>
>>702957659
race is a trigger word, faggot
>>
>>702948463

Jesus was quite possibly a Roman hoax to fracture Jewish resistance in the Levant, or simply a composite of several radical preachers of the time that arose organically. His historical name, Yeshua ben Yozef literally means "Joshua, son of Joseph". Pretty fucking common names. It's like saying our lord and saviour Tom is walking the earth.
>>
>>702945264
Used to be all like , fuck racist are dumb and stuff.
i trolled my neo nazi friend.
then i learned the truth true personal experience, Now i blink away a tear listening to hitlers speeches. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Auef5n2JCws
>>
>>702957539
bell's palsy?
>>
File: 1472803057274.gif (1 MB, 480x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472803057274.gif
1 MB, 480x358
>>702943817
Jokes on you
According to the one drop rule held high by white guys during slavery times
Her baby will be black
Not mixed black
Because our genes are dominant
>>
File: MUH denial.jpg (223 KB, 960x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MUH denial.jpg
223 KB, 960x720
>>702944945
>>
File: MUH stats.jpg (91 KB, 579x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MUH stats.jpg
91 KB, 579x480
>>702944945
Damn son
>>
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 900x675) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 900x675
>>702958881
If you look at history I'm pretty sure whites are the dominant ones here
>>
File: True .jpg (46 KB, 620x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
True .jpg
46 KB, 620x320
>>702945088
Ooo
>>
>>702945817
But Jesus was a Galilean man so the face give an idea of what Jesus would have looked like.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 500x664) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 500x664
>>702959144
All these men are prostitutes
>>702959035
All these girls are gross
>>
>>702953066
So tell me do your black friends know you disrespect them on the web?
>>
>>702946224
>>702945226
I think he means is

Black men are losing our (god)dess'

Its rough tho i've only been studying dindu for a year now
>>
Dated a black chick once, huge round ass and loved to fuck alot. But man was she was a huge bitch when she wanted to be.
>mfw one night I snapped and slapped the fuck out of her till she bled out her nose
>mfw she became theperfect gf for the last 2 years we dated before I left her
>>
File: 1456743114606.jpg (950 KB, 2127x1814) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456743114606.jpg
950 KB, 2127x1814
>>702959144
Damn ape!
Know the best joke? Niggers can read
>>
>>702952289
Maybe they should work harder so they can afford good schools?
>>
>>702959347
>man being grossed by blacks

>Some public perception based on porn, not statistically even real

believe all you want about 'muh dick', but all niggers are gross.
>>
>>702958449
Thats hot
>>
File: 1429465510762.jpg (10 KB, 194x260) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429465510762.jpg
10 KB, 194x260
What do black men do after sex?

15 years to life.
>>
>>702952350
Why have more of them if they are so bad?
>>
>>702944107
He goes by Madara Uchiha...
Clearly an immense beta faggot, who cares
>>
File: Exponential.png (670 KB, 502x733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Exponential.png
670 KB, 502x733
>>702952567
Why cant people see the problem here
>>
File: 1461175985593.jpg (49 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461175985593.jpg
49 KB, 500x375
what do you call a nigger in a tree with a briefcase?
Branch manager.
>>
>>702952815
Fuck you.
>>
File: zimbabwe.png (608 KB, 2093x608) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zimbabwe.png
608 KB, 2093x608
>>702953747
>>
>>702959267
Dude is a prince but still looks beta and I'm bred to shit
Truth be told your family was not ever part of the Americans that owned slaves. You family was never rich.
>>
I bet he is a pornstar
https://twitter.com/i/videos/769967037611446272?embed_source=facebook
>>
>>702943817
teehee white men want to be part of superior race xxdd Lmao

https://www.wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
>>
>>702946878
LOL
Kill yourself faggot
Go back to redddit
>>
File: 1375832173572.jpg (105 KB, 582x594) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1375832173572.jpg
105 KB, 582x594
>>702945333
>Jesus
>White
>>
File: nigger found.jpg (380 KB, 612x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nigger found.jpg
380 KB, 612x459
>>702954822
>Suggests black girls, cracks down on that goddess her face.
>>
>>702960515
Go away
Get out
Fuck you and your hidden agenda
Faggot
>>
>>702960420
HA! Love this pic
>>
File: Privlidge.jpg (172 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Privlidge.jpg
172 KB, 1024x576
>>702956426
>>
>>702954521
looks like a cunt to me /b/oyz!
>>
>>702960458
I know my family were nazis even better
>>
>>702943817
We have jobs and we eat pussy.
>>
>>702957392
i have been with hotter babies then that.
>>
>>702944178
I think you just like watching BBC on white girl porn too much.
>>
File: no blahs.jpg (80 KB, 520x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no blahs.jpg
80 KB, 520x375
>>702960016


Yea yea yea ..tell that yo every girl on ever school campus.
Funny thing is you probably think they learning to twerk for you.
Your girl didn't get into trap music cause of you bro...she did cause the guy she fucks on the side that is black listens to it.
And you>>702961069

Nazi soldiers got their ass pounded hard as fuck bro.
>>
File: trombly.png (395 KB, 650x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trombly.png
395 KB, 650x406
>>702961069
>>
>>702956037
> implying any niggerbabble ever has any actual meaning
>>
>>702961477
>>
>>702962046
heh
>>
>>702961477
Mostly due to US involvement would of loved to see how that would of turned out if we helped Germany instead
>>
Is it wrong of me to want to fuck a black girl and be OK with that fact, but if a white girl fuckes a nigger she's a trashy whore forever??
>>
>>702962548
Bump'reno
>>
File: Gun free home.gif (2 MB, 317x173) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gun free home.gif
2 MB, 317x173
>>
>>702952815
LOLMAO!
>>
Ban interracial marriage
>>
>>702952815
l0l
>>
File: 1456945611627.jpg (45 KB, 480x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456945611627.jpg
45 KB, 480x480
>>702943817
>>
>>702943817
Because her child will have a much better life.
>>
>>702961477
Honestly if it weren't punishing Germany in ww1 nazi Germany's would of never happened but so would the economy
>>
File: 1472434857717.png (952 KB, 690x1035) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472434857717.png
952 KB, 690x1035
>>702954388
this nigga
>>
>>702963341
I've wondered about fucking a horse. Do you think it would feel good?
>>
>>702963626
probably better than wanking you pathetic virgin
>>
>>702943817
Well statistics show that races dont realy mix all that often... wich for the /pol crowd is probably great news.
>>
>>702949146
/b/ has never been right wing you faggot. It was an ANIME website. What about weeaboo anime-loving faggots tells you they drink Republican jizz?

The cuckold shit probably is an attack, but don't try to blame republicans being paranoid fucking loonies on /b/
>>
File: 1466618521032.gif (1 MB, 244x244) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466618521032.gif
1 MB, 244x244
>>702952465
>>
>>702963803
Hey man getting pussy is getting pussy
>>
>>702963555
nice trips, but why are you posting fanart of obamas cosplay?
>>
>>702963984
and a virgin wanking over the idea of fucking horse pussy is still a pathetic virgin faggot
>>
File: 1472069666980.png (564 KB, 1273x4651) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472069666980.png
564 KB, 1273x4651
>>702964304
>>
>>702963875
kek.
>>
>>702962482
So you agree nazi were bitches that got bitch slapped and bitches up.

I thought so
>>
>>702963341
I can guarantee a white guy took the pic of the horse on some weirdo sexual shit
White guys are beta as hell
>>
>>702959144
This was a intended interracial party mostly nigger males and white females as part of black lives matter bullshit, niggers are still ugly savages, reminder you niggers would all be root eating loin cloth wearing apes in africa still if it werent for your ancestors selling you to americans, i guess niggers are all the same though, no difference in food aid sent to poor african countries and food stamps for you stupid niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 183x275) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 183x275
>>702944107
They think the white man went to Egypt and broke all the noses off the statues so nobody would know about their advance nigger civilization.
>>
>>702964962
White guys are beta? The white man is the meanest baddest creature to ever walk this Earth, unfortunately he has a conscience which has been exploited. It will end though.
>>
>>702964729
Nazis were not bitches in any way
>>
>>702964962
It's probably a stock image from a veterinary reference you moron.
>>
>>702965319
>This was a intended interracial party mostly nigger males and white females
As opposed to those unintended parties?


Haha>>702965319
>it werent for your ancestors selling you to americans
Literally not an insult to me cause I played no hand in it
How it feel to say things you know you won't irl?
>>
>>702965693
Both of the images are.
>>
>>702964729
The only bitches in the war were the french
>>
File: 1472724086197.jpg (48 KB, 623x388) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472724086197.jpg
48 KB, 623x388
>>702965591
>>702965591
>meanest baddest creature to ever walk this Earth
Yea man in my hood we so afraid of white dudes showing up hahah white guys are try hard even the cool ones

>>702965611
When they got killed they cried like little bitches man...they were scared lil boys
>>702965693
That image is from your dad's Saturday night jerk party pics with the guys
>>
File: 1465306558822.jpg (368 KB, 980x1154) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465306558822.jpg
368 KB, 980x1154
>>702952350
JayZ is a perfect example of no matter how much money you have you're still just a nigger.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 464x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 464x600
>>702966152
>>
>>702966152
Germany was the most ruthless
>>
>>702952815
fuck off
>>
File: no,no,no.gif (1 MB, 360x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no,no,no.gif
1 MB, 360x240
>>702966378
Imad ad-Din al-Isfahani, Saladin's chronicler, goes into lengthy and bizarre descriptions of the Frankish women taken captive from Jerusalem. I half-expected him to begin with "Dear Penthouse, I never thought it would happen to me..."

Women and children together totalled 8,000, and were quickly divided up amongst us, bringing smiles to Muslim faces at their lamentations. How many well-guarded women were profaned, how many queens were ruled, and nubile girls married, and noble women given away, and miserly women forced to give themselves, and women who'd been kept hidden stripped of their modesty, and proud women made ridiculous... precious women used for hard work, and pretty things put to the test, and virgins dishonored and proud women deflowered... untamed ones tamed, and happy ones made to weep!
>>
>>702943817

Women like success.
White men like and try to have everything
Black men only go for what they can get, sex in this case.
Black women just like succcess too.
>>
>>702943817
Because they are smarter then they look.
Black chicks are usually the no nonsense woman, personified. If it does not benefit them they dont go for it.
Black chicks with half a brain, a professional demeanor, and who have not been completely brainwashed by liberal race-baiting shills that they HAVE to be with black dudes... prefer white men.

Trust me. :)
>>
>>702962046
As a teacher I must point out that white kids also can be goddamn retarded and loud
>>
>>702945585
Did you know he was a jew too? like wtf man
>>
>>702966573
Wtf is this
>>
>>702966378
>was
Now they are the most dead and cucked


Hahah bitch ass. They were lame but I bet you would have still not made the cut. I'm in chiraq on 79th and essex.
You would die standing here cause you not hard like us.
>>
>>702966772
As a teacher i never been attacked with a hammer by white kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1280x724) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1280x724
>>702943817
>>
Damn this thread is still going? Impressive.
>>
>>702966966
Muslims keep saying that saladin was benevolent for letting the people survive after capturing the city.

Muslims have this thing called sharia , allows them to legally kill all the males by law and well it is only normal to take in widows and their young children to become muslim and slave wifes.
>>
All I want to fucking know.. Why is it OK for a white man to fuck a nigger but a white female who fucks one is dammed forever.
>>
File: chesticles.jpg (141 KB, 700x1081) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
chesticles.jpg
141 KB, 700x1081
>>702954822
apparently autism affects eyesight too
>>
>>702967352
>Why is it OK for a white man to fuck a nigger but a white female who fucks one is dammed forever
What makes you think either is ok?
>>
>>702954388
Edgy
>>
>>702967587
Damn it motherfucker, you know what I am talking about!
>>
>>702943817
All I can think of, lyrics to Pearl Jam - Betterman.
>>
File: riot gear.jpg (921 KB, 3949x2186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
riot gear.jpg
921 KB, 3949x2186
>>702966152
>Yea man in my hood we so afraid of white dudes showing up
You should be.
>>
Not getting stopped and shot by the cops.
>>
>>702959748
Weak sauce
Better off not replying
>>
>>702967767
Uh huh... do you know what I'm talking about? Your assumption is that it's ok for white men to fuck nigger women. That assumption is false.
>>
>>702967312
Can't wait to see if Germany or any Europe countries pull off a hitler on the immigration, what a sight to see
>>
>>702968127
You are right, it's not ok. I keep trying to justify this but it will never be ok to split the black oak. I'm an hero now.
>>
File: 1472682556867.png (894 KB, 1018x703) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472682556867.png
894 KB, 1018x703
>>702967889
Bro you are a genius I never thought of you using a police pic when I posted that

Great post man BRAVO
SOMEONE GIVE THIS GUY THE WHITE GUY BUTTHURT OF THE YEAR AWARD....SOOO CLEVER YET SOOOO INNOVATIVE. ..HEY MAN I'M BLACK BUT YOU MAKE ME BLACKER WITH YOUR WITTY CLEAVER PIC.....SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CLEVER ...SUPERIOR RACE INDEED ...SOON STRONG SO SMOOTH ..OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THE TOTAL PACKAGE......I UNDERSTAND WHY HOW YOU GET ALL OF THE BLACK BITCHES ...HOW CAN WE COMPETE ...SOOOOO [OOOOOOOOO
>>
>>702968543
6th grader mode activated.
>>
File: he mad.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
he mad.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>702968543
>>
This thread is so damn long
>>
File: 172827382912.gif (743 KB, 300x168) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
172827382912.gif
743 KB, 300x168
>>702968543
>>
>>702968543
I kekd

Tbh it was a cheap reply
It's like we thought to post it then didnt, but he posted it.
>>
>>702968876
Get out.
>>
>WHY HOW YOU GET
Spelling
>>
Thread 404 in 5, 4, 3, 2...
>>
>>702969232
1
>>
File: 1471481461007.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471481461007.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>702967889
One more thing man ....you gotta be like the smartest guy on your street with a 5 star post like that ...THANKS A BUNCH FOR DROPPING CRAZY HUMOR ON ME FAM...YOU MUST BE THE NEXT NEW 4 CHAN TROLL LEGEND..I MEAN WHO THINKS UP CRAZY CLEVER STUFF LIKE THAT..HEY OP SCREENCAP THIS SO LATER WE ALL CAN GET MAD LOLOLOLOLOLOL O OS ..IT'S GONNA BE SO. FUNNY I'M LAUGHING NOW...GOTTA GO BRO...KEEP EM COMING MAN ...SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Thread replies: 317
Thread images: 66
Thread DB ID: 79291



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.