Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
ITT: disorders that don't exist
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 50
File: Untitled.png (150 KB, 791x243) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
150 KB, 791x243
ITT: disorders that don't exist

I start

>pic related
>>
File: ocd.jpg (133 KB, 1023x513) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ocd.jpg
133 KB, 1023x513
ocd
>>
>>702936979
no mental illness actually exists... they're all abstract... you'll never see depression or schizophrenia in real life...
>>
>>702937379
Just like you'll never see Love or Sad. You'll never hold it in your hand or know how much it weights or anything tangible. Like Numbers or Letters.
>>
File: aspie badge.jpg (43 KB, 450x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
aspie badge.jpg
43 KB, 450x450
>>702936979
>>
>>702937379
but i have depression, trust me, it's nothing like sadness
>>
>>702937505
Chemical imbalances with chemicals in the brain that we don't understand how it works or what the chemicals or receptors do except through trial and error...
>>
>>702937595
>don't know what the balance is
>don't know what we're balancing
>somehow can determine "chemical imbalance" as though that wasnt the most abstract, vague terminology

There's a ''''chemical imbalance''''' in my hydro solution, not your brain.
>>
>>702937595
There's always some faggot that just says "we just don't understand!"
I'm sure you're quite the expert in neuroscience and how biochemicals affect the brain. You just, in fact, be the world's top researcher in the subject since you can claim that we simply don't know anything about it.
>>
File: 1359389131451.png (491 KB, 796x573) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359389131451.png
491 KB, 796x573
>>702936979
ITT:
>Normalfags demean things they don't understand
>>
so you are saying that ADHD doesn't exist?
well people with ADHD definitely act differently.

also ocd is definitely real
if you dont have it then you cannot say it is not real just because just cuz you don't see it doesn't mean that its not real
>>
>>702937969
This
>>
>>702937460
It may not be tangible but you can see the effects. Thus it is real. Lack of serotonin is a physical imbalance that leads to mental disorders. Like dopamine and Parkinson. So if mental illnesses arnt real then neither are any other diseases.
>>
>>702937379
But you will. In fact, the majority of the time patients exhibit text book symptoms
>>
File: santa-claus-08.jpg (198 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
santa-claus-08.jpg
198 KB, 1200x800
>>702938089
>just because just cuz you don't see it doesn't mean that its not real
>>
>>702938089
People that are drunk act differently, being drunk is not a disease, likewise being intoxicated on toxicants is not a disorder, it's being intoxicated on toxicants.
t; fluoride
>>
Every condition exists

That's why they're conditions
>>
I'm not even sure the comparison you're trying to make. You really are stupid aren't you?
>>
File: 1396060044871.png (492 KB, 587x557) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396060044871.png
492 KB, 587x557
>>702938253
What the fuck are you saying anon
>>
>>702938397
Who are you even talking to? You're really stupid, arent you?
>>
>>702938298
Tell me of one example except your newfag condition
>>
Schizophrenia
>>
>>702938442
I'm talking to you, I simply forgot to quote you
>>
>>702938475
Anxiety
>>
>>702938253
What if your body created the very thing that made you intoxicated. Or if you were allergic to something created in your body. That would be a disease.
>>
>>702938089
the person that invented adhd said it himself that the disease doesn't exist, but that the pills they give you create the disease.
>>
File: 1446153485727.jpg (82 KB, 650x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446153485727.jpg
82 KB, 650x366
>>702938434
That industrial-environmental chemicals that you're exposed to subtly and reliably affect behavior and cognition.

But don't point the finger at them, you leave the industrial chemicals alone. You're not going to pin liability on industry. Blame yourself, it's your fault for being genetically faulty. Here, take some more toxicant Jew drugs. Just don't blame Jews or Industry!!!! ITS YOUR FAULT. BUY OUR DRUGS GOYIM SUBMIT TO OUR CHEMICAL BUTCHERY
>>
>>702938578
Your body creates histamine as a reaction to allergies. Histamine is nasty shit
>>
>>702938560
What are you anxious of anon?
>popping in your little safety space
>>
>>702938794
I'm not anxious. You asked me to name an example, so I did.
>>
>>702937969
yes this
>>
>>702938578
Allergic to endogenous agents? Well, first your immune system must take a BAD CUE from a Jew vaccines, in order to program the allergic response. After that, you're fucked and will require constant 'medical attention.' Allergies [ALL ALLERGIES] are programmed via vaccines. But ask a Jew doctor and he'll tell you "we still have no concluside evidence of the cause of allergies". But boy howdy, there are plenty of immune suppressants out there for you to take each day.
>>
File: 1360984674547.gif (6 KB, 446x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1360984674547.gif
6 KB, 446x361
>>702938703
No words
>>
transexuality. fetal alcohol syndrome. feminist militance.
>>
Just because you aren't familiar with something you can't say its not real.
>>
>>702938876
Am i controlling your will to reply now?That sounds like social anxiety to me tbh
>>
>>702938747
>hurr dur how dare you I'm quite comfortable being a coddled victim. Everyone feels sorry for myself, how dare you imply that my ignorance is the only thing wrong with me I"M A VICTIM!!!!! A VIIIICCCCTIIIMMM!!!! FEEELLLL SORRRRYYY FOOOORRRR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>702939029
Well that's nonsensical, but please do continue
>>
>>702938195
sorry i have retardation have retard i dont know dont how to write
>>
>>702938973
Fucking right you have no words, you stupid retard. You have no argument expect perhaps tin foil etc etc
>>
File: 1nz043.jpg (31 KB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1nz043.jpg
31 KB, 640x480
>>702936979

"A very large number of children are said to be suffering from contentious complaints such as 'Dyslexia' or 'ADHD' (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), for which no objective physical or biochemical tests are available. This subjective diagnosis suits the interests of parents (absolved from responsibility for their children's misbehaviour), teachers (absolved from responsibility for their inability to maintain order and sustain interest in their classrooms) doctors (who can please patients and pharmaceutical companies by prescribing a drug), pharmaceutical companies (profiting from the widespread prescription of their drugs) and a whole industry of social workers and others whose employment relies on the recognition of this or that 'disorder' as a reality"

Hitchens, Peter. The War We Never Fought. London: Bloomsbury, 2012. Print.
>>
>>702939199
>'Dyslexia' or 'ADHD' (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
You mean wildly varying degrees of brain injury? Like ASD?
>>
File: 1370097679569.png (297 KB, 500x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1370097679569.png
297 KB, 500x743
>>702939178
Look I'm on your side with the big pharm, but you're a huge faggot.
>>
>>702938703
i mean, right? bet these faggots even think obama isn't a kenyan bought as an illuminati slaveboy and trained from birth to to become president and weaken our borders so the jews can buy up all the wreckage the country becomes.
>>
>>702939306
***** developmental brain injury
Gotta be precise.

>>702939322
You're not on any side except the stupid moron side bamboozled by Jew medicine.
>>
File: 1472915244417.jpg (53 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472915244417.jpg
53 KB, 400x400
>>702938703
fuck off agouri.

also
>starting a sentence with "but"
>>
File: 1472934574691.jpg (79 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472934574691.jpg
79 KB, 1280x800
>>702937851
You find me an neuroscientist out there and they'll tell you we don't know how the brain works completely. It's a vague science. It's not like other organs made of muscles or like bones. It's a sophisticated battery that transmits and receives chemicals that make up the individual identity of each human and central station that runs and controls the function of the entire body constantly.

We can understand the functions of the brain to the body how it controls it, but the higher levels of the brains function in thought process and emotions and memory is still as elusive that we know bits and pieces but there's a reason why we still can't cure 'mental illness'. It's not located in a part of the brain like a tumor.

Decrease in serotonin makes you depressed we know, but there's other chemicals the brain makes we don't know why exactly like DMT. We don't know why it's produced, but we know it's increase during sleeping causes dreams but why we need it is speculation.

I mean one day we'll understand it more, but it's not as simple as any other part of the body. We can experiences and study everything in the universe, except the one thing that experiences things. We can understand HOW AND WHY we have consciousness but the actual consciousness as it's own entity is elusive to us. It's like how the tongue cannot taste teh tongue and the eye cannot see the eye.

That exact part we cannot experience is the consciousness that is experiencing. It's something we know from how it affects other things but WHY we can experience is unknown.

The brain is what contains the only thing we cannot experience. It's not as simple as you might think. We can control the nerves to and from it and a lot of the chemicals within it and the blood around it but the thoughts themselves are just a byproduct of something that might always be a mystery until we can make an artificial one. Best guess.
>>
>>702938117
Symptoms is not the illness.
>>
>>702939339
IDK WTF you're talking about but fluoride and mercury vapor for instance are well known, pervasive but swept under the rug reasons for brain and developmental neural injury.

There is also close range radio energy injury ie ultrasounds (correlated to left handedness at least) and radio energy induced diabetes (Type 3)
>>
ITT:

>Butthurt special snowflakes
>>
>>702939515
Symptoms define an illness, dumbcluck
>>
>>702939199
Perhaps maybe not just misbehavior but maybe a learned behavior? Like conditioning, the subject doesnt consciously know they're conditioned but there is a conditioned response. Similarly maybe the child can't control their "adhd" even though physically there is nothing wrong with them.
>>
OCD, OCC, OCB, OCA say it three times and wish it away [x3]
>>
>>702939688
No, etiology defines an illness. Symptoms are symptoms. When there's Jewish tricks involved, they try and name the disease after the symptoms, skirt the curiosity to the etiology of the disease and offer clusterfuck treatments which hide one or two symptoms and damage further the injured organs supposedly being treated.

tldr you're getting fucked by Jews for profit and your own disablement.
>>
>>702939688
Symptoms can define multiple illness. You can have a fever and it can be over 10 different illness it points towards. Symptoms are not the illness. Sneezing is not a cold. You can have an illness and not have the symptoms even.
>>
>>702939688
symptoms don't define shit you dip, they are only ways of your body to survive.

and in mental issues your body doesn't try to survive, therefore mental illnesses are not illnesses without symptoms.
>>
[pic relative]
>>
I think most mental disorders are real, but they're more thinking/behavioral problems than 'illnesses' or 'chemical imbalances' and the fact that we define them as illnesses makes those who suffer with them see that as permanent or beyond their control. It's very dis empowering but it makes drug companies billions.
>>
File: DINO HUMP [edit].jpg (557 KB, 600x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DINO HUMP [edit].jpg
557 KB, 600x800
[pic relationship]
>>
File: neverending.png (157 KB, 400x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
neverending.png
157 KB, 400x315
So every single mental illness does not exist. You could be brain dead and still say they have no mental illness because there's no way to prove it. The brain will still be there working just as fine as anyone elses brain it's just a few doctor's opinion that anything is even wrong. They don't react like 'normal' people or the scans show 'different' then other peoples. You can't say they have any illness, even if they are on life support.

People actually believe this.

CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
>>
>>702937505
>but i have depression

What if you're not supposed to be "happy"? Are other creatures happy? Do you think a squirrel is thrilled to be alive?
>>
File: freak cry.gif (491 KB, 500x282) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
freak cry.gif
491 KB, 500x282
this
>>
>>702939894

Etiology doesn't define an illness. How do doctors diagnose illness? Mostly using patient symptoms. Sometimes they don't require diagnostic tests, sometimes the cause can't be identified. If a condition is idiopathic there is no identifiable cause. I guess according to your logic the condition doesn't exist then? Neuropathic pain, similarly with mental illnes, has no organic identifiable cause a lot of the time.
>>
>>702939918
Stupidity level maximised
>>
>>702939582
>Fluoride, Mercury
There are also clever aluminum compounds. Al itse;f cannot cross the Blood brain barrier, but the Jews have put extensive research into defeating the BBB, as well as creating dementia over a long term. Aluminum and Fluoride bind tenaciously to each other, in fact Aluminum Oxide is used as a sequestering agent for filtering fluoride out of water. Al and F bind strongly together. When Al/F can bring Al into the brain, and Jewish "leavening agents" such as Sodium Aluminum Phosphate carry Al everywhere that P and NA are used in the body. F and Al are proven dementia agents, composing amyloid plaques.

Children are targeted with toxicants in vcaccines and foods (azo dyes, sodium benzoate- the salt of benzene). When children get hit with a injurous toxicant during certain neural developmental stages, they aquire varying degrees on the ASD scale, from ADHD to full blown non-verbal Autism. It's all brain injury, and it's all of Post-WW2 Jew genesis.
>>
>>702939419
But-thurt detected
>>
>>702940573
is stupidity your disorder?
>>
obama did it
>>
>>702940361
It can be from a lack of serotonin or dopamine. Happiness isn't real either. serotonin is real, but we don't say "that makes my brain release serotonin" because for the longest time we thought emotions came from the heart.

We could say that, but we don't. We call the chemical reactions we learned about in the past 100 years words that we learned and made up from the previous 1000's of years prior to actually understanding for the first time WHAT emotions come from.

But yeah. Do squirrels have emotion? no. We have a frontal lobe. That's where higher thinking comes from.

Well squirrels don’t really get happy or sad the way we think of it. They can feel stressed or relaxed and that will affect their mood. If one of their friends should suddenly die in front of them I assume they would feel a bit of loss. I would also assume if they found a bunch of nuts they would feel excitement. But squirrels can’t feel the same depth of emotions that we do. Like a squirrel won’t feel sad because another squirrel is making fun of it. They can’t feel embarrassed or ashamed. They don’t have regrets and they don’t care if you’re their friend are not. So you really can’t hurt a squirrel ‘s feelings.
>>
>>702940508
>How do doctors diagnose illness?
Using concensus and wild guesses masked by arrogance and an air that they know what they're talking about.

Etiology is the real measure of a disease, but it's also a hot potato that no one wants to address (whistle blowing)

The Jewish medical industry is really fucking stupid, in all reality.
>>
>>702940733
>dat projection

text book!
>>
>>702937969
This
>>
>>702939861
Fuk yu
>>
>>702940790
It's only recently that they have taken into account the amount of pain into diagnosis even. It's really weird because you think pain would be a key element in figuring out what's wrong with someone....
>>
belief in democracy is demo crazy
>>
>>702937379
From my experience with my schizophrenic uncle yes you do. Him laughing and talking to things that aren't there is not the same as someone being undisciplined and a big baby.
>>
I have this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maladaptive_daydreaming
>>
>>702940753
Here's the thing, you don't know what a squirrel feels, you just think you do. Likewise, medical practitioners don't know what TF is really wrong with you, they only think they do because of institutional training. Yes training like a dog is trained. All they know is which profitable drug your symptoms indicate.
>>
>>702936979
ITT: everyone with ADHD who should be working argues with OP for an hour instead
>>
>>702940361
Depression isn't sadness. It numbs your emotions you retard. Someone who is depressed can still feel happiness.
>>
>>702938195
Well shit, air isn't real.
>>
FunFact: Most of our medical conventions were all developed in Nazi Germany.
>>
>>702940753
You misunderstood my point and prattled on with so much gibbering I don't know what to say.
>>
File: 1455753240489.png (451 KB, 660x681) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455753240489.png
451 KB, 660x681
Is breathing manually a mental disorder. Because a second ago you were breathing automatically. Now you're conciouslly controlling how you breath. That's not normal. That's a mental illness. You breathing manually is a mental illness.

Don't yawn.

Don't blink.

Don't adjust you hands.

You're head's not itchy right now.

You have no hitches at all.

You're breathing normally again?

You know that strach you're ignoring... is it growing???

That's your body testing you to see if you're awake.

Probably NOT a spider.
>>
>>702940790
It's not always easy to diagnose conditions without physical, organic evidence. Especially things like neuropsychiatric conditions. The brain is extremley complex, minute errors in its circuitry has the capacity to cause illness. That doesn't mean we should deny the legitamacy of these problems. There are clear differences in the brains of healthy and mentally ill subjects. For example, just take a look at the lateral ventricles of a subject who died with Schizophrenia to see the evidence.
>>
the mighty are debating in the forum of noble truth...

or

dumbasses bitching on 4chan

a fine line
>>
>>702941186
I didn't say "depression is sadness", dipshit. I'm glad you're not happy. Someone as stupid as you deserves their depression.
>>
>>702941381
>The brain is extremley complex, minute errors in its circuitry has the capacity to cause illness.
No kidding. And I like how environmental toxicants are immediately disqualified from being causes. Isn't that funny?
>>
>>702941495
That's just what the jewish voices would have you believe.
>>
>>702941495
Not been reading the news lately?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37276219
>>
File: 1428037699802.jpg.jpg (306 KB, 1224x863) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428037699802.jpg.jpg
306 KB, 1224x863
You know you're stuck in a Jew trap when:
Doc can't pinpoint the root cause of your disease, no matter how common it is, but somehow has 100 different "treatment" chemcials at hand, ready to dispense.

Makes you wonder what criteria were the lab techs that developed each and every drug were operating under, if NO ONE KNOWS THE CAUSE OF THIS IDIOPATHIC SCOURGE.
>>
>>702937969
You said it
>>
>>702941115
Actually we can figure out a squirrel easy enough. They're smooth brained creatures, and don't have the wrinkles like our brains and few creatures have that we take for granted.

People will always think animals more intellgent then they actually are, but that's just egocentric thinking of applying your intelligence to them.
>>
>>702941764
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-A4zT8wp8E
>>
>>702941671
What is that tripe?
"Pollution particles". LOL

Sure metallic nanopollution is there, but you're also eating and drinking clever Jew toxicants.

>>702941862
So you can see a phsyical difference in the actual brain masses. What does that prove?
It proves that you are able to observe a visible difference in brain mass.

You still don't have a fucking clue what a squirrel feels. You can speculate and extrapolate for days, but still you don't know.
There's that hilarious arrogance which burns so many of them....
>>
>>702941942
based firth
>>
No mental illnesses actually exist just people that needs to get their shit together
>>
>>702942373
shut up squirrel
>>
>>702941862
>but that's just egocentric thinking of applying your intelligence to them.
Do you mean to say "anthropocentric"? No, my appreciation for the consciousness of other lifeforms was developed, it is not a form of projection, as before I thought as you did.

Now I know that even plants have emotions, and that neurons and braincells are nothing but specialized cells which interact with the higher realm.
You're still under the impression that cascading chemicals and neurons are the genesis of conscious thought, and I think that you'll maybe grow out of that ideology later in life. Maybe.
>>
>>702936979
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

don't tell people this. how else am i going to get my cheap and good quality amphetamines
>>
>>702942484
>plants have emotions,

This is where I stopped reading.
>>
>>702942426
Butthurt if someone speaks the truth? The worst thing i know is people pretending to be "schizo" etc, just stop living in a fantasy world and grow up. But they are smart in the way that they steal my taxmoney while get to play peter pan in some comfy nursing home o guess..
>>
File: 1418766456521.jpg (56 KB, 500x461) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1418766456521.jpg
56 KB, 500x461
>>702942499
Hey hey, goyim. This is exactly what we wanted. Dopaminergic drugs are very hard to resist-- only opioids are probably more gripping.
This is why we want all the kids dopamine pathways to get hyped as fuck, so that children develop a materialistic, satisfaction-seeking personality. This is what we want, goyim.

HOW ELSE WOULD WE BE ABLE TO GET YOUNG DEVELOPING BRAINS ONTO USP METHAMPHETAMINES!? Push it as a medicine, of course! And we shall use the injury our industries cause upon them, as the red herring to medicate them! Oy vey we are so smart!!! This is why we're the chosen people, and the goyim are our play toys here for our pleasure. GOOD GOY.

PS- how about that fentanyl? Those goyim are killing themselves over it!! ahahahahahaa
>>
>>702942067
If you have thoughts that don't result in any change in either your body or your brain chemistry then it's pointless to consider it significant.

Squirrels could think of that time they saw all the universe being created but without being able to transmit that out it's a moot point.

They have a limited number of actions and reactions. That's it. Like most smooth brains, they're not going be creative and think of a new solution from observation and trial and error. Evolution keeps the correct ones alive and the wrong ones die or don't breed.

Simple. Most of out emotions and thoughts are not just learned behaviours but are taught to us. It's not that we know how to be a human being but are instructed on how to be a human being. It's a SLIGHT difference. But it's why we are having this conversation right now instead of working on making food for the coming winter.
>>
>>702942626
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2013/12/23/the-intelligent-plant
>old news
Really old news. It has literally been measured a plants physiological response to JUST THE INTENTION of a human towards it.

Sorry about your hilariously elitist dunning-kruger syndrome. "SCIENCE! CHEMICALS!!!" lol
>>
>>702943055
Pure malarkey. Just stop, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>702942927
I like how you're trying to explain consciousness but badly and only in physical terms. That's cute.
>>
>>702942626
They have something like a nervous system, which people mistakenly thought of like emotions. This goes back decades, when psychiatry was still new.

Modern psychiatry only started with Freud.

Psychiatry as we know it isn't even 100 years old.
>>
>>702937969
nailed it
>>
>>702943171
What's embarrassing is you beijng so convinced of your ideology, that you simply just shut down now and offer no argument. Because, you for sure know..... lol

What an idiot.
>>
>>702942880
i'm not a child, i just wanted drugs and went there as an adult. would rather buy from a trusted source than some shady nigger on a street corner

i can make my own decisions as an adult and i don't like someone pretending to be a jew to get their point across, just tell me straight what you're saying if you want to have a discussion about it
>>
>>702943307
>would rather buy from a trusted source than some shady nigger on a street corner
True. Well you have USP options for heroine and speed.
>>
>>702936979
>advance civilisation to escape harsh nature
>civilisation includes medicine
>don't use those medicine, just be natural bro!
>>
>>702943301
hahahaahahahhaha
>>
File: 1449854068630.jpg (27 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449854068630.jpg
27 KB, 500x500
>>702937247
>>702936979
>>702937488
Just because they're overdiagnosed doesn't mean they aren't real. There's just a bunch of little faggots running around being special snowflakes about it because their parents couldn't deal with them and decided medication was the best way to settle them down and make them conform.

ADHD exists, but is much rarer than currently thought. OCD exists, I have compulsive episodes because of it where I literally can't stop doing certain things like washing my hands or picking at my skin even when I really want to stop. Autism is real, super mistreated though, they need rigid authoritarian structure rather than the summer-of-love give them anything they want bullshit being pushed by medical groups like Stanford and Kaiser Permanente.
>>
>>702938703
Youre nuts, but environmental chemicals do affect behavior and cognition.
>>
>>702938642
Sauce?
>>
>>702943219
Well if it doesn't affect the physical it's not really significant. I mean mice and rats are not much different and we've kind of study the living shit out of them. We use them because they have VERY simple thoughts. It's not as complex as you might think.

Smooth brained creatures really are not deep at all, and we can make a computer have more complex thoughts.

We can only understand how others think from the physical. Even our own consciousness cannot be examined. It is what is examining. It would be like tasting your own tastebuds. You can see the effects of your consciousness but you don't actually experience it. What ever you think it is, you're mistaken. It's the exact experience you cannot experience is what the consciousness is. It's where everything comes in and out of the mind.

So if it's not in your mind, and it's not coming out of your mind, it's not really something you can say that exists. We cannot say consciousness exists except for it's effect on how it affects things.

It's like when they found the first blackhole. A void against blackness. Stephen Hawkings proved it existed before we found the first black hole though. We know consciousness exist and we have a good idea what it is.

But ultimately it's undefinable. It's not the choices we make, it's not the memories we have, it's not anything that you have ever experienced or ever will experience.

Consciousness is the experiencer not the experiences.

So if you cannot define something with experiences, then it is the consciousness itself.
>>
I "Had" ADHD. or so they said... but i think they push drugs to keep me all dumbed down
>>
How is that real if they don't get treatment for the medicine if they take it or not
>>
>>702942484
No, egocentric as in "centered in or arising from a person's own existence or perspective." That you see others as yourself, not as themselves. It's where anthropocentric comes from. We don't regard humanity as a whole as important as much as we regard our own selves as important because, frankly, that's where all our thoughts and experiences come from.

We cannot think as an animal does since we can only think as ourselves. We can deduce how they think or why they think or what they're thinking, but we're doing it as our own selves. Egocentrically.

Interestingly enough when people talk about what an animal is thinking or wants it's usually like a rorschach ink blot where they are casting themselves upon them.

Unless you're deducing the actions of the creature, you're just thinking your own thoughts. So if you know the different physical signs you're just being egocentric. What might seem happy or sad is just a guess unless you've done some studying.
>>
>>702944174
tldr. save the novels for your diary.
>>
>>702944174
>So if it's not in your mind, and it's not coming out of your mind, it's not really something you can say that exists.
THe sooner you learn that everything is a product of the mind the better. You can't shut anything without a physical feedback as non-existent or insignificant.

You can have two people, both phsycially identical, yet one has ill intention and the other doesn't. That's pretty significant.
>>
>>702944527
It's true. ADHD isn't a simple diagnosis, and I find it's usually an indication of a smarter person stuck in a dumber world. Usually a very artistic person and creative thinker. You don't see down syndrome people have ADHD. ADHD are people that are just frustrated.
>>
>>702940790
This place really is a propaganda machine isnt it? You fail to take into consideration several variables, including taxonomy, heuristics, ontology, and the fact that trial and error works, although its similar to brute forcing. Things can actually be proven without empirical evidence, although that too is used within psychological contexts. Its called logic, and it ranges from mathematical calculus to argumentation theory. If logic didnt work, algebra wouldnt work, and i hate to break it to you, but algebra works.

If you can read, understand, and relay back to us in another comment about what this link means and any constituent implicature derived there from, then people in the thread will take you seriously.
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/12019748_Treating_personality_fragmentation_and_dissociation_in_borderline_personality_disorder_A_pilot_study_of_the_impact_of_cognitive_analytic_therapy
>>
>>702944859
>We cannot think as an animal does since we can only think as ourselves.
Precisely. You can't without any certainty say make any explicit proclamation about the consciousness of another lifeform. You can't. Even you agree.
>>
File: 1473188173268.jpg (36 KB, 338x476) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473188173268.jpg
36 KB, 338x476
>>702944927
Oh sorry, I guess you already came to this same conscious of what consciousness is. Didn't mean to bore you.
>>
>>702945087
>>702944859
Egocentric is also not the right word. Anthropocentric is.

Bc it's not projecting your love of vanilla ice cream or big tits onto the squirrels, you are projecting specifically human characteristics onto the squirrel, well in fact disclaiming squirrels from sharing human qualities.
>>
>>702937969
Bada bing
>>
>>702944981
I didn't non-existent or insignificant.

I said if it's not perceptible then you can't say it exists. But this was talking about consciousness itself. Mental illness that can't be measured by brain chemicals, like irregular thinking patterns isn't insignificant but how can you say it exists.

It's subjective and can even exist in only certain instances, like in high stress situations. It's hard to prove something exists when it's inside of our minds. Our minds cannot tell the difference from reality or fantasy, but that doesn't mean reality and fantasy as the same thing.
>>
>>702938703
how is a human genetically faulty if they can't sit still or focus on literature for 8 hours a day.

maybe that persons ancestors have all been hands on people who learn through working with the subject physically instead of just reading about it
>>
>>702938089
>>702938089
How do people with ADHD act diffrently ?
I am diagnosed with it, and people notice it straight ayway but i just don't really notice a difference.
>>
>>702937969
/bread
>>
Depression

Nuff said
>>
>>702945860
Probably subtle psychomotor agitation. Thats probably what they pick up on.
>>
>>702945860
Its more because you are used to it. i have it myself. you tend to tap your fingers alot and play with things. also you can tend to overthink alot of things.
>>
>>702937969
This
>>
>>702941432
You just said depression doesn't exist. Now you're saying I'm depressed? Does your teacher let you use your phone after coloring assignments?
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46 KB, 250x250
>>702945294
No no no no no, egocentric is "centered in or arising from a person's own existence or perspective."

That even at our best attempt to not be anthropocentric, to not see ourself as the center of the universe, every single thought you have or ever will have or ever can have (at this point in time at least) is tainted by your own perpetual existence and perspective during that time and for the foreseeable future.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egocentrism
>Egocentrism is the inability to differentiate between self and other. More specifically, it is the inability to untangle subjective schemas from objective reality; an inability to understand or assume any perspective other than their own.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthropocentrism
>Anthropocentrism is the belief that considers human beings to be the most significant entity of the universe and interprets or regards the world in terms of human values and experiences.

So Anthropocentrism is a value a belief. Egocentrism is the inability to see an objective reality. We can overcome it to some extents, but on a fundamental level you can never really separate your consciousness from yourself. That very fact that you are your consciousness makes that impossible. The objective world is literally everything else in existence that isn't your consciousness. Even someone else's consciousness.

So it's not a hard line that this is egocentric or not, but how much you differentiate between yourself and everything else. It has nothing to do with values or beliefs, but from which our consciousness rises from exactly.

You could have zero anthropocentrism in your thoughts, one with nature so to speak. But you will always be Egocentric to some degree or another. To be anything else is to be part of an objective reality that you cannot have perception of. All of our reality is subjective, we can even measure the difference our perception has on reality with Schrodinger's Cat.
>>
>>702946574
Fuck.... they also really notice if i'm on my prescribed crap or not.
And bitch at me why i didn't take my meds.
>>
binge eating disorder
>>
>>702946898
Im the same way except with mania. Symptoms are extraordinarily similar.
>>
>>702946898
Yeah i stopped taking my meds because i didnt feel like myself when i was on them. felt like all i wanted to do with my meds was sleep. also i like to be "hyper". But i guess for people who get easily agressive when not on meds its different. its hard to tell how different people react to the meds tho...
>>
ITT: People who have never had contact with an actual sufferer of mentioned diseases and base their 'knowledge' on the hordes of people who have self-diagnosed because everyone needs a label these days.

Most mental illnesses most definitely exist and can be proven with scans and other neurological tests that will show significant differences between normal brains and brains of those who suffer from a real mental illness.

Having said that, I will barely ever believe someone who says they have AD(H)D, OCD or one of the other 'mainstream' ones.
>>
>>702936979
autism
>>
File: 1467394926167.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467394926167.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>702936979
autism
>>
>>702947210
I got ritalin prescribed, and it work great.
A little less hyper but can focus a shit ton more without getting distracted.
Only that shit gives me suicidal toughts whenever i am on it and i'm alone.
>>
>>702947210
>i like to be hyper

Oh god yes. People always find the behavior strange and threatening, but it feels so natural, and i actually have quite a bit of control over myself like that.
>>
>>702947390
>>
File: 1469995153555.jpg (142 KB, 725x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469995153555.jpg
142 KB, 725x713
>>702941430
>>
>>702936979
adhd exists but its a new name for old thing - being an idiot
>>
>>702947811
So you have ADHD?
>>
What can be used for treating adhd besides medications?
>>
>>702947390
Sure is
>>
>>702948005
Certain diets seem to help quite alot.
Most people with ADHD alot have a iron deficiency.
This makes alot of the problems worse aswell.
>>
File: SWEDEN YES.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SWEDEN YES.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
>>702937488
This.
This 1000 times.
>>
>>702947554
>>702948120
I stand corrected. Those posts seemed really samefaggy
>>
>>702948920
Yeah its rare, but sometimes we almost unanimously agree with things.
>>
>ADHD over diagnosed and is preventable with good parenting - Mental Disorders start from childhood
>OCD is real
I dont think anyone gives these diagnosis lightly just because they do something in that moment.
Imagine their is a door writing "danger angry harambe will exit if you open this door". Most people wont open the door because they dont want to be bulied and hurt while people who diagnose dont want to push people into the door just because they think something "might" be wrong with them.
Basically doctors dont diagnose light heartedly these condition
>>
File: Chemo3.jpg (21 KB, 300x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chemo3.jpg
21 KB, 300x246
>>702948873
>they clapped
>>
>>702949117
Although i defend psychiatry a lot because of plenty of misunderstandings, some doctors really are fucked up and diagnose super hard and fast. I remember getting diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder in a single, 15 minute session. They were wrong. Those antipsychotics fucked me up.
>>
>>702949442
How did it fuck you up
>>
>>702936979

BORDERLINE

This is a disorder, that doesn´t really exist. It is basically bitches bitching around and seeking attention.

I know several girls claiming they have so called "borderline" and even had a relationship with one of them.

For real: If any bitch comes to you and claims, she has "borderline", punch her right in the face and say "now you got a reason for bitching around".
>>
File: did.jpg (24 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
did.jpg
24 KB, 640x360
Also known as multiple personality disorder
>>
Ohh yhea theirs also the fact taht most of these diagnosis happen to males which i think is because the doctor thinks they will be able to take the bullying even if they fuck up while if is girls its less because of that
>>
>>702949944
Go fuck yourself *Smiley face*
>>
File: Bwn6nPHCUAEQxE0.jpg (34 KB, 600x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bwn6nPHCUAEQxE0.jpg
34 KB, 600x300
>>702936979
Post pic of you psychiatry M.D. with time stamp then we can talk
>>
>>702937764
Lol too much ph
>>
I have whatever it really is
Based on my overall behavior and lack of other diagnoses I suspect a form of

I swear I have something with that name slapped on it, accurate or not, and that something is probably autism.
>>
>>702949661
Borderlines are basically overemotional, wannabe psychopaths. Especially if theyre female.

Ive studied it a lot, and id say its real, but yeah, theyre cunts.

>>702949526
Tremors for one. Plus getting it out of your system after prolonged use takes ages, so you still feel the effects for a long time. Most of the bad shit you hear about AP's are true, but theyre necessary from time to time, so i still think they should stay around. The largest problem in the industry is actually the human error of the doctors and nurses themselves, combined with the incentives to be a dick because muh big pharma.
>>
>>702937379
>Schizo
So literally all of /x/?
>>
File: libertarian.png (29 KB, 450x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
libertarian.png
29 KB, 450x300
ANOREXIA

This is also not a disorder. It is a DECISION to starve for attention.

It makes me upset, that the fucking government of my country pays for their therapies.
>>
>>702950580
How to explain anorexia to an idiot.
- Not being able to eat food
- All Food Looks Disgusting and Body will involteraly not want to consume it
- When eating food you wish to throw up
- No one would keep it up because of how painful and mentally draining it is
And the attention you'd get from anorexia is far lower then if you were to publicly cut yourself
>>
>>702950492

Borderline girfriend = girlfriend of doom

Keep away from those bitches, even if some of them are pretty and easy to get laid.
>>
>>702936979
Walking corpse syndrome. There are people who think they have it, but they are just stupid. Zombies are not real and they are not possible.
>>
>>702943853
This absolutely. My brother has actual autism, as do the likes of Alexander Jahans. Doctors these days just diagnose everyone with anything
>>
>>702951241

Anorexia really explained:

- Wanting to get skinny to look like a model
- Still ugly so "MUH SKINNY IS NEEDED"
- Still ugly so "A LOT MUH SKINNY IS NEEDED"
- Getting an upset stomach an no longer used to solid foods
- Not being able to eat food
- All foods look disgusting
- And so on...

It may become a disorder, but it starts with a malicious decision.
Don´t blame others for your malicious decisions, nor require anyone to pay for you.
>>
>>702951616
>ITT: disorders that don't exist
>Proves why anorexia is a real disorerd
>>
>>702950580
Most people really dont know the basis of a lot of disorders do they?

Emotions hijack decision making abilities. The highly disabled DONT make decisions because they just emotionally react. It fucks with your frontal lobe. Moderately disabled people make SOME decisions, but most of their shit is preset by their unconscious. Mildly disabled people make lots of decisions but can fuck up occasionally because specifics, like triggers for people with PTSD who are almost completely fixed.

People with anorexia are mildly to moderately disabled, meaning that its not entirely their fault. However, they still make choices throughout the fucking day, and they can use these choices to fix their shit so their self hatred doesnt hijack their eating patterns after a while. This is what the basis of their therapy is.

Healthy people are proactive (can make decisions), unhealthy people are reactive (cant because instinctual emotions).

Also, theyre normally attention whores at the same time because attention whores hate themselves and need others to love them to feel a semblance of normality. People with anorexia hate themselves so they do both. Attention whore and starve themselves. As a matter of fact, you should notice that with all attention whores. They hate themselves.
>>
File: bait.jpg (368 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.jpg
368 KB, 3000x3000
ITT: We bait /b/ for a reaction

>pic related
>>
>>702951791

Anorexia is at first a decision.
Only it´s physical consequences are real disorders.

It is like cutting yourself.
Cutting yourself is a decision. Your bleeding arm is a disorder.
>>
>>702951262
Dont worry. I had one. I have antisocial tendencies so it wasnt hard to deal with her, and dumping her off was easy. You just have to make sure you character assassinate her before she character assassinates you.
>>
>>702951965
Why do people do this? Every thread on /b/ is either a b8 thread or a porn thread. Everyone knows.
>>
>>702952111
Go study the human unconscious. Thats the piece youre missing. You have less control over yourself than you think.
>>
>>702952233

> Kicked her out
> She crying whole nights in front of my house
> Screaming and bitching around
> I called police
> Police did nothing
> I gave her a beating
> She started lawsuit against me
> Got away with minor punishment
> Had to pay for lawyer and shit
> A lot of money lost on borderline bitch
> At least had great sex with her
> But not worth it
>>
ITS A TRAP /B/TARDS. SUCH B8
>>
>>702952387

So why are there so many normal people without such disorders.
I decide what I do and I think about consequences.

It is a question of mental strength and that can be trained. It is not my fault if others fail to do so.
But they should not blame their own failure on fancy "disorders".
>>
>>702952579
Yeah that was her goal. They key to a lot of modern day manipulation is to provoke the individual and then play victim when they react. Its almost a cliche at this point. If that doesnt work, they generally hop over to character assassination, and if they feel like going the extra mile, they set you up over a long period of time so that you have no chance in court. People like to act like everything is happy and normal and that you dont need to be super cautious about lots of things, but in this day and age, its FAR better to be paranoid. I almost had to knife a guy yesterday for trying to rape me, and im a dude.
>>
>>702936979
Adhd is pretty real, but is over diagnosed in spoiled brats and not diagnosed in people who really need the fucking meds. My friends think that i smoke weed all the time and that i am pretty high, but i never used marijuana... I am aspergers too, but i use the knowledge of this to make my life better, i never tell someone about it and always try to turn it around - focus more on things than in people and chicks, i suck at being the popular social guy...

The truth is that many doctors suck, and people, the health care, and the government manipulate the diagnosis and treatment of many mental/neurological stuff. Now everyone have depression out of the sudden, and it pisses me of, its the "mental illness of the moment"
>>
>>702952963

At least she had reason to feel like a victim after the punching I gave her.
Only time in my life ever beating a woman.
I even tried the legal way.
But I simply can´t tolerate someone to fuck up my whole neighborhood.
Maybe I overdone a little on her... gave her a straight headbutt under her eye and soccerball-kicked her face when she was down.
>>
>>702951565
I agree with you. I have high functioning autism and I've been on my own. Doctors try mitigation of symptoms and special treatment, which keeps people with autism out of the loop. I quit doctors and focused on recognizing my limitations and either overcoming them or working around them. Many people who are high functioning get coddled and are given excuses. Of course, my parents had so many misconceptions about mental illness and chose to push medications and push me to try harder at being normal. Now they don't know I have autism because I began fudging all the tests and living a lie. I'll never be normal, but very few people know I have autism. Most of my friends and family and all my coworkers just think I'm weird.
>>
>>702952918
Oh jesus here we go.

>why are there so many people without disorders
Thats a hard one. Probably because theyre either healthy, or undiagnosed. Most people dont admit they have a problem when they do, and then proceed to fuck up by drinking and driving, or beating their significant other or something else equally dumb and preventable.

>I decide what i do and think about the consequences.
Good for you. A lot of people dont actually do that and a majority of them literally cant. I know it seems like common sense that everyone should be able to, but they cant, and thats why the world is so retarded. People have low functioning metacognition today, and the narcissism epidemic is just making it worse. Glad i could clarify why life is shit.

>It is a mental strength and can be trained
Thats one hundred percent true, and thats the goal of a lot of therapies. To unretard a lot of people who are reactive and immature. Sadly, for some people, the seed of self aware behavior isnt even planted. Theyre walking around like hyperintelligent animals, completely unaware of their inner selves and how they truly affect others. I'm sure youve seen it. Thats why empathy is on short supply lately.

>they should not blame their own failure on fancy disorders
If the boot fits, the boot fits, and blame is a waste of fucking time at this point. Blame only leads to retributive behavior which leads to larger problems, and Id rather move the fuck on, fix these pieces of shit, and then go home and do my research. Blame isnt going to help anyone.

The goal of therapy isnt to take care of whiny faggots forever. Those are the ones we hop up on meds and tell them to fuck off. The goal of therapy is to get someone to be self sufficient and to plant those important seeds of self awareness, empathy, forethought, etc.

Im assuming you have a trash history with the mentally ill, and i certainly wont doubt it, but thats what therapy is for.
>>
Woah, congrats /b/ros on being better than the youtube comments section.

Because no one's mentioned addiction yet

OH

Whoops

#soznotsoz
>>
>>702936979

Dyslexia. Every jackass who fails English claims they have it.
>>
>>702953537
That was the point. She wanted her narrative to be proven. That she was a victim. Borderlines, especially the annoying, low functioning pieces of shit have a seemingly endless pit of a victim complex. It creates a loop that feeds itself.

1)Im a victim. I have to manipulate to protect myself.
2)Manipulation pisses people off after a while.
3)Pissed off people strike back. She becomes a victim.
4)Turns out she was right about being a victim, and since shes so mentally ill, she has no fucking self awareness and doesnt realize it was her fault (or refuses to accept it).
5)The cycle repeats because now that she validated victim hood, all of her behaviors become more solidified.

Thus BPD. You see it a lot in the feminist movement lmao.
>>
>>702954113

Now we are coming to the point.

What about "not admitting that you have a mental disorder" doesn´t even exist?
Not admitting your so called "disorder" just means to make the right decisions against all odds.
I have respect for that.

But when so many people succeed in making the right decisions even with their so called disorders, why are their others who fail at it.

Should immaturity be called a "medical problem"? To my opinion it should not.

Why don´t call immaturity by it´s name? Why calling it a disorder?

The reason is simple:
If you call it "disorder" the context is, that society feels responsible for this person.
If someone is just immature as an adult person, only he is to blame.

This is the true reason why immature people and their therapists insist in calling it a "disorder" or a "medical problem".
>>
>>702953871
FUCKING THANKYOU

When I was at school I got so much hate for giving shit to this one autistic kid who just never helped himself.

They thought I was just bullying him for being different

I just thought it was bullshit he could say or do whatever he wanted and no one could call him on it like being autistic means you can't control your behaviour or some stupid shit.

Not saying it doesn't exist, but it's unfair to use it as an excuse to get away with shit and never try to help yourself.
>>
File: 1472289293636.jpg (44 KB, 799x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472289293636.jpg
44 KB, 799x537
>>702936979
PTSD
I did two yours of Iraq and three of Afghan and have come back with no problems.
Before anyone asks, I did see a whole load of fucked up shit over there and lost mates and killed some people.
Fuck all wrong with me.
All my mates, fine too.

It's a lot of bullshit.
>>
I was diagnosed by my family GP with ADD while I was in primary school.

The doctor explained, "it means you will find it very hard to concentrate on one thing for long periods of time." Then he prescribed me ritalin.

I noticed no effect from the pill, the only thing about it was my best mate came from a druggy family, and he said he'd buy them off me.

I figured the best course of action was to try and do my best in spite of my alleged 'illness' and just sell my pills.

Never took meds again, went into Higher Education in primary, aced all my tests, represented my town nationally and won first place in maths AND engineering and spent the rest of my school years in the top classes in every subject.

Always got told off for 'constantly being distracted' but it never negatively effected my test scores.

So I refuse to let people justify bad behaviour with a label of mental disorder, like join the club man it's the 21st century we've all got mental disorders, you have no reason not to try your hardest and do your best, no matter what.
>>
>>702956097
>So I refuse to let people justify bad behaviour with a label of mental disorder, like join the club man it's the 21st century we've all got mental disorders, you have no reason not to try your hardest and do your best, no matter what.

Well spoken! You nailed it!
>>
>>702955389
Hahhaaa!!! Well, seeing as you used the word "mates" I'll assume you're British or Australian therefore barely saw combat. PTSD definitely exists.
>>
>>702955079
Jesus christ man, whether you call it a disorder or simple immaturity, it needs to be fixed. Its not like the medical community uses the word disease. Its disorder. A disorganization of the mind that makes it dysfunctional. Why does it always come down to semantics with you faggots? Every time.

Theyre just words, and whether a patient uses it as an excuse or not has little to do with the validity of mental illness in general. Also, youre not taking into consideration organic issues, which have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the fault of the person.

Youre trying to entirely align immaturity with mental disorder and that doesnt work on logical grounds. When i brought up therapy earlier, i wasnt referring to ALL therapies. Just those i figured i needed to address to give you a better idea of the situation.

Of course im being fucking pulled away for something important so i cant pick your shit apart and show you how dumb you are.
Ill be back if the threads still on but ill address one of the things you brought up. Admitting your disorder is FAR more mature than denying it because not admitting it generally causes that individual to do awful things, which i listed before. ESPECIALLY if the disorder IS organic and not systemic.

Youre looking for a justification to dump off loads of people because something about it bothers you. Stop being a fag, read some books. Psychology isnt as simple as you think it is. Now i have annoying FUcKING people about to come over. Ill try to get back to you to address the argument properly. I apologize.
>>
>>702956352
Thanks man :D

It's not like I will all out say "mental disorders aren't real" because they're subjective, sure you can go ahead and use the word "aspergers" to define the fact that your brain works differently to most others in a way that makes it difficult to understand social conventions.

It doesn't mean you don't have to try, it means you have to try harder.
>>
File: Happy Merchant.png (49 KB, 589x534) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Happy Merchant.png
49 KB, 589x534
>>702956568

As one anon said before:

> So I refuse to let people justify bad behaviour with a label of mental disorder, like join the club man it's the 21st century we've all got mental disorders, you have no reason not to try your hardest and do your best, no matter what.

He got the point. If you call it a "disorder" that has to be cured it deprieves the subject of SELF-RESPONSIBILITY.

Don´t think you could ever "fix" any people. Therapism is mainly a lifestyle-obsession of a society dumping more and more of its personal freedom.

It is the wish, that there is a therapist, who fixes YOUR STUFF FOR YOU.

And the semantic is important in this case. The belief one can ever "therapy" human behaviour is, what leads in its consequences to communism.
It is a communist idea that you can fix human behaviour. All this psycho-analysis-bullshit is made up by whom? Sigmund Freud? Just google his background is all I got to say...
>>
>>702937969
Pretty much
>>
>>702940733
Dat fetal alcohol syndrome
>>
>>702936979
ADHD is real! I mean..what were we talking about?
>>
>>702937247

Idiot.
>>
>>702943853
And the reason why they are overperscribed is so more of their medicine is being bought, and there for more money is being made by the pharmaceutical companies.
>>
>>702937969
this
>>
>anons name various mental disorders that they think don't exist
>anons don't have a single psych college degree or any sort of medical background between them
>mfw

People saying shit like autism, anorexia, depression, anxiety and schizophrenia are fucking retarded. The only ones in mainstream culture that possibly don't exist are DID and some of the personality disorders. Stuff like ADHD and Conduct Disorder are just overdiagnosed.
>>
>>702940636
Get help, please.
>>
LONG THREAD IS LONG
>>
>>702956568

If your disorder got organic reasons, it should be treated with medicine, not with psycho-analysis, voodoo or other misguided and manipulative pseudo-methods.

If it has no organic reasons, it is not a disorder.

Psychology really is that simple, because it is not even a real science. It depends on ideological opinions about what a person should be, instead of evidence.
It is not more of a science as "scientifical-marxism" which was practised in Soviet Russia.
>>
File: sigh-youre-no.jpg (23 KB, 500x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sigh-youre-no.jpg
23 KB, 500x353
Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
>>
>>702960660
Kek. Then biological psychology and neuroscience shows up and rapes you like a bitch.
>>
M-M-M my SC-rotum!!!!!
>>
File: living in fiction.jpg (3 MB, 2351x2227) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
living in fiction.jpg
3 MB, 2351x2227
>This whole thread
>>
File: SC-roTum.jpg (198 KB, 1520x868) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SC-roTum.jpg
198 KB, 1520x868
[pic retarded]
>>
>>702960660
Experiential factors can have organic consequences though, making them causes. Patients with PTSD have been shown to have decreased amygdala size after the traumatic event. Likewise, patients with stress-onset depression and/or anxiety usually have increased and decreased serotonin levels respectively. What you're saying doesn't real make a lot of sense :/
>>
>>702960898

If they concentrate on evidence-based organic treatments like medicine and surgery, they are legit.
If they do "psycho-analysis", they are bullshit.
>>
File: i came too.jpg (379 KB, 800x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i came too.jpg
379 KB, 800x600
[pic regardless]
>>
the important thing to remember is...

Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
>>
>>702936979
Thing is, I can't focus or sit still. I'm impulsive as fuck and my short term memory is far worse than anyone without ADHD. I'd say ADHD is not a verified disorder, since it can be different with everyone. Still, having a general name for a group of symptoms give us an easier approach to solving one's problem
>>
>>702940361
>Do you think a squirrel is thrilled to be alive?
Made my day
>>
>>702961700

1. This still doesn´t make stuff like anorexia, or borderline disorders.

2. If you can find organic reasons (like decreased amygdala or decreased serotonin), you can cure them or not, if they are not curable at the state of medicine. Still no need for bullshitty therapists who sing and talk with people and call that a "therapy".
>>
File: 1467247019237.jpg (27 KB, 384x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1467247019237.jpg
27 KB, 384x384
>>702936979
You silly geese, these "disorders" are real but the people who have them aren't actually lesser than "normal" people.

People with these disorders are actually incompatible souls who were accidentally incarnated into our bodies and world making them look like they think/act different than us. It usually happens with cheap, mass-produced bodies like ours.

There was this "mentally disabled" kid at my high school who would gallop around all the time. It made me think that a horses soul got caught in one of our bodies.
>>
>>702962780
[pic ridiculous]
>>
yes, but have you ever considered...


Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
>>
OCD, OCC, OCB, OCA say it three times and wish it away [x3]
>>
>>702962780
[replies to own post] makes chain longer

[north korea is best korea]
>>
>>702938761
I think he means like being allergic to like calcium it's required for life but your body is allergic
>>
>>702962797
cool image i name it...

[PUFF THE MAGIC DRAGON]

'cos numbers as a name is not do the justice for itself to be have that name which is have only the numbers
>>
>>702936979
I don't get it. I got diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder, later the doctors and psychiatrist wanted me to make take an adhd test. I don't even know why, except I was calm as fuck when I got ritalin from these cunts.
>>
>>702937505

I bet you use that crutch everywhere
>>
>>702937969

Shut up you whiny pussy
>>
i am not be best for the using of english for my class of study group, but i try for understand thread post of which we read [and sometimes also to write on] to be psychology talk yes?

if yes? is many question i make
if no i have maybe some big understanding mistake? how are for the knowing if man [or maybe womans] is have not good brain thinks?

many sometimes, my think are bad and not of nice nature...

sadly i say, i think many time for to hurt other person... also kill maybe?

i try for read psychology book i find for book house, but as you can observe, my english talk is not so good, i make use the google translate for making of these words i write in message...

i hope you understand,

i hoping that you answer...

also thanks for you're advising of my question, if you are to advise for my question...

thank them for you
>>
>>702947313
I have ADHD and bipolar disorder but the ADHD test was like an hour and a half long
>>
is make think of kill the same for be crazy?

really i fear for my think...

if answer much good i feel
>>
ITT: retards who don't know what mental illnesses are.

Depression, for example, isn't sadness. It isn't the lack of happiness. It's a numb, overwhelmingly neutral feeling most of the time, and utter self-loathing and hopelessness the rest of the time. When you're depressed you have no motivation to do anything. I don't mean "you don't know what to do," you literally can't even force yourself to partake in your normal hobbies. You simply sit there, thinking about suicide or death or nothing at all.

I've experienced both. Sadness is crying and wanting things to change for whatever reason. Depression is being unable to cry because you don't have the energy to do anything, and not wanting anything other than nothingness. It's completely different and inhibits normal functions and emotions.
>>
i make use the google translate for making of these words i write in message...
>>
>>702948684
*a lot
*an iron deficiency
*a lot
*as well
Someone detests grammar.
>>
many time, i make the cry tears from face eyes
>>
>>702936979
Then explain why adderall has different effects for people who were diagnosed with adhd compared to people without the disorder. Oh wait you cant cuz youre full of shit
>>
but for most time i make anger in myself for to hurt those persons who for me are not the friends and for who i am not met them before the time i making my angry
>>
>>702949944
Multiple personality disorder doesn't exist.
Disassociative identity disorder does.
>>
>>702950269
PHD
>>
>>702937764
>There's a ''''chemical imbalance''''' in my hydro solution, not your brain.
Kek
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/11177133

vote on it
>>
>>702937247
kek!
>>
>>702939165
Kek
>>
also i break many object and make injury of my hand fingers from to punch... sometime is person sometimes is building wall, maybe one time is trees... anger is get me and i not control the anger which i make, for the truth, it control the person who i become...

maybe the day soon is when i killed a person from not have the control...

i hope is no... but i not can decide if the brain i have inside my head is break? i crazy?

maybe confuse? maybe?

i for truth can say no for each side, AND yes!!!
>>
>>702958871

sorry, what were we talking about?
>>
no one is have the help for me?
>>
>>702941238
Thank God for dr mengele
>>
into the place where i am have a house apartment may be found so many people bad...

is prostitute, is sell the drug people, is to steal, is to taking the drug, is for the drink of alcohol, is much and many fighting...

i have one knife, for which i am take on my person for all the time... if next time i make the cut on one person face or in the neck or kidney, maybe the next time the be deceased or even die from many injured in body?

please i no want for be crazy and if i kill i go to the prison not hospital like for some place

if the answer is within you, give it for my ears
>>
>>702938253
U w0t m8?
>>
understanding make for me
>>
File: Words can hurt.jpg (75 KB, 638x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Words can hurt.jpg
75 KB, 638x960
> "Mental disorders"
> Pic related
>>
They say that i have one...
>>
see i have angers now!!! i think maybe is help for me in this thread of the psychology discussed, but no one is make an answer, no one is say not anything for me...

i say sorry before from my not such english good... explaining for that i am use the translate of google for to make question...

if answering is not happen, i am decide that you make an idiot from me for the manner i speak in which i make...

disgusted...

i think before that i find a good talk, and that is place for ask the question, and maybe learn better my practice of english...

i try for make easy from difficult,
i try for not make the murder,
i want brain not of degenerate classes

you make my anger more become

I THINK YOU ARE HAVE A LOW CLASS STATUS!!! pigs and goats
>>
File: ADD-1.png (186 KB, 569x529) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ADD-1.png
186 KB, 569x529
>>702968111
>>
"Stop hitting yourself" - The thread.
>>
i am go for search the person strangers to do a hurt to them... i not find help here...

now a person are die, and you are also into a part of the problem causes the anger of me to make this happening...

this day i make the death of many
>>
File: 1472948483750.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472948483750.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
I was diagnosed with ADHD as a child and I agree.
>>
one friend of me, is explain for me now at this now time that this place is joke only and the discussion talk thread post is not of the real psychology... maybe no i have the understand make, but the anger for me now is real too much and soon i am go to make the planning i say the time before for the reality... i make the waiting of grandmother mine to make the sleeping, and i go soon to making the kill of as much person that finding outside i will make a hurt on... the old woman hag is a drink person, and soon they sleep after making a big drinking...

maybe i think is 15 of the moments to pass more, and i will go...

i make sharpening on to the knife of mine before the time i go, and make one drink of water to carry also...

i tell the friend of me to go away from me telephone mobile... i tell to him, next time you make my face in to your eyes, it will be for the television broadcast... he make a laugh, i say for him is true... he say for me i am to sleep good...

i am not seeing this person any more one time again... i think the police are going to make a kill of my life this night tonight
>>
and now i go
>>
Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
>>
>>702936979

got adderall and getting stuff done, couldn't give a fuck whether it exists or not
Thread replies: 272
Thread images: 50
Thread DB ID: 79271



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.