Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Why are whites genetically inferior to blacks?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 109
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 299x296) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 299x296
Why are whites genetically inferior to blacks?
>>
>>702924869
Because blacks are genetically superior to whites silly
>>
>marathon
>sprint
>>
>>702924869
At least the white guy has two legs
>>
It's related to IQ
>>
Why do we have to have these types of threads every day?
>>
File: 1470018963654.jpg (28 KB, 627x626) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470018963654.jpg
28 KB, 627x626
>>702924869
>>
Because whites bred them to be physically superior, and mentally inferior.
>>
>>702924869
Two different running sports... Nice try though, fucking retard.
>>
Because when Americans owned slaves they would breed them like horses. The strongest male with the strongest female in order to get a strong breed of slave that they could sell.. the Lincoln had to ruin everything
>>
>>702924994
At least the white guy has a father.
>>
>>702924955
>>702925047
/thread
>>
>>702925070
/thread
>>
Because whites decided they were too smart to waste their time with physical tasks, so they starting using livestock to accomplish them. As time went by they required stronger and faster specimens to increase productivity.
>>
>>702925021
>being this new
Why would ppl troll other ppl and start arguments about shit they dont even care about?
>>
>>702924869
>C H E R R Y P I C K E D
>H
>E
>R
>R
>Y
>
>P
>I
>C
>K
>E
>D
>>
File: sure.jpg (44 KB, 402x582) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sure.jpg
44 KB, 402x582
>>702924869
Sure
>>
>>702925070
At least the white guy is not a fucking nigger...
>>
that's a huge lie, for example, black guys like to fuck white women only 'cuz white are superior than black women
>>
>>702925219
Yes
>>
>>702925294
Because they are bored
>>
>>702925285
gonna need at least a helmet buttboi
>>
Kyllä suomalainen aina yhden neekerin voittaa.
>>
>>702925285
Amerifat
>>
>>
because animals (like chimp) are stronger.
>>
>>702924869
I love how many people don't understand the fact that most african-american athletes are descendents of slaves. Only the healthiest and strongest slaves survived, therefor they were practically bread to be like this. Just take a look at Africa and you'll see the difference
>>
They're not. They're better at sprinting and at sport positions involving cruder instincts, like basketball or the grunt positions in rugby and American football. Additionally, East Africans have certain features (tighter leg muscles, lighter bones, less bodyfat) that make them the best distance runners on earth, but that doesn't apply to other black Africans.

Whites are better at athletics requiring more complex motor skills, things like swimming, tennis, ice hockey, and the more mentally intensive/complex field positions in rugby, football, and American football. We also have far better aim, making whites and Asians the best archers, marksmen, and fencers. But most importantly, Europeans have VASTLY superior intellect, emotional restraint, and leadership skills over any other people on earth. Asians are better at maths and other sorts of 'cold' analytical skills, but they could never hope to match the European mind's capacity for creativity, innovation, and complex philosophical thought. The Asian lives to obey and excel, and European lives to discover, understand, and control. The black African lives to meet his or her base material needs, and that's about it.
>>
>>702924869
Blacks are superior and we're never slaves, they felt bad for whites so they volunteered to work for free and be brutalised.

Whites were never slave owners.
>>
>>702924869
have you ever seen a black swimmer? except in the mediterranean
>>
>>702925609
And whilst the black race produces the greatest number of abnormally big, strong, and fast individuals, that doesn't help the majority of their race. At 6'1 I'm shorter than most NBA players, but when I'm walking through a black neighbourhood I'm taller than 90% of the men on the street.
>>
File: 1468319438684.jpg (49 KB, 373x523) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468319438684.jpg
49 KB, 373x523
>>702924869
Want the real answer?

Because slave owners wanted the best stock of slaves and bred them as dog breeders do, they put the biggest and strongest black men with the fittest black women and made them fuck. It's all about making the best slaves to sell, nobody wants weak ass slaves anymore than they want thin cows or sheep.

This is also why most western blacks have much lower IQs, nobody wants a smart slave so you either kill the smart ones or don't let them breed.

In a way they are slaves still, the breeding done hundreds of years ago is still benefiting the sports team owners who make billions off them.
>>
>>702925745
this seems right
>>
>>702926078
ooooo
>>
>>702925745
This post contains some truths.
>>
>>702925745
>europeans
>creativity
Kek
>hey look guys some science stuff
>but can it catholic?
>uhh, no
>HERESY
>>
File: 1464424788843.gif (903 KB, 300x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464424788843.gif
903 KB, 300x200
>>702925745
>posting a whole novel full of anecdotal evidence and treating as truth.

[Citation needed]
>>
>>702924869
Whites are not genetically inferior, blacks are still in a primitive early age. Where as when we harvested them from Africa we were already lazy and technologically advanced thousands of years. where blacks still had to fight a daily fight to survive through hunting and gathering living tribal life. If you compare today, how many whites are still living a tribe life but how many africans are.. zero to millions. There genetics will slowly follow suite and muscle will not longer be needed to the point it once was. As well you cant say "blacks" are because eastern african after genetically skinny and tall due to a fishing lifestyle where as south and west Africans where hunter gathers so needed that muscle
>>
>>702926504
gd point
>>
File: 1471971019382.jpg (412 KB, 599x799) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471971019382.jpg
412 KB, 599x799
>>702926546
>Denying common knowledge
>Getting this butthurt when someone smarter than you ruins your cuck fantasy
>>
File: 1472082560806.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472082560806.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>702926976
this poster was triggered by OP's troll post
>>
>>702925745
i dont think thats completely right a thousand years ago the real scientists were the arabs and indians so genes have little to do with this its rather culture
>>
>>702927197
I would just call the cops and get this blob of fat done for hate speech... fucking cuck.
>>
>>702924869
Melanin u white boys don't have any melanin
>>
File: 20128275_12.jpg (105 KB, 980x550) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20128275_12.jpg
105 KB, 980x550
>>702926504
Kek'd. The only periods of human history where Europeans weren't the dominant race on the planet were the earlier Bronze Age and the dark age between the fall of the Western Roman Empire and rise of the high middle ages. During both periods India, Persia, and the lands that comprise the modern-day Arab states were on top. Every other epoch it was Europeans and their descendants.
>>
>>702927780
It keeps black people from producing enough Vitamin D if you live anywhere far from the equator.

Also, black people still die from skin cancer, so there's not that much of a benefit really. In the end, you still have to use sunscreen.
>>
>Not a fair comparison
>Nigger won't live as long as the white guy
>>
File: earth_lights_lrg.jpg (534 KB, 2400x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
earth_lights_lrg.jpg
534 KB, 2400x1200
>>702927780
White people have melanin. We just don't have a grotesque excess of it like negroes, lower caste Indians, and Australian abos do. Those lower races are adapted to survive in arid tropical and subtropical climes, where human civilisation has never reached an advanced state. Europeans are adapted to thrive in the temperate lands where human development has reached its peak.
>>
File: lemaitre2-678x381.jpg (45 KB, 678x381) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lemaitre2-678x381.jpg
45 KB, 678x381
>>
>>702924869
Obviously bait, but if you exclude few American blacks who are overexposed in media as athletes and geniuses the avarege blacks in the world are one of the shortest, weakest and stupidest race.
>>
>>702924869
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease

Genetic
Inferiority
>>
Superior?

Tell me more about this higher race of yours!
>>
>>702927969
well that was a long span of time u know until maybe the macedonian empire any european nation would be crushed by asian empires.
also if you dont count the greeks, that were more mediterranian than ur typical european, asian/middle-eastern technology and civilization was superior
>>
>>702926078
Actually African Americans in general have higher IQs than blacks in Africa in general
>>
>>702924869
>long distance runner vs sprinter
implying OP isnt a faggot
pic very related
>>
>>702928633
Superior criminals
>>
>>702925508
if you think this is fat you are delusional
>>
>>702925003
>inversely related
FTFY
>>
>>702924994
Made me kek
>>
>>702924869
Do you not get bored of making this same thread a million times a day?
>>
File: giphy.gif (978 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
giphy.gif
978 KB, 500x375
>>702929258
If he did, he'd probably stop coming here

Retarded repetitive bullshit is our forte
>>
>>702928919
what's up with that grey spot
>>
>>702924869
watch who is winning olympic medals. if a black guy wins he is probably a descendant if a slave and not african
>>
>>702929480
yeah well that too was invaded during WWII by Italy :p
>>
>>702924869
>Why are jews genetically inferior to all of us.?
FTFY buddy.
>>
>>702929667
>Italy tries to invade Africa
KEK, they got their fucking asses kicked all over Africa

Roman Empire < African tribes
>>
>>702929943
well the question in this case would be "How can what you call a genetically inferior specimen accumulate so much wealth and become so influential in the world?"
>>
>>702924869
>showed a chimp that looks better
Put him in the ring to do "kill or be killed" thing with "pic related" and you got the anwer, actualy you could put every nigger you imagine
>>
>>702930069
Yeah but they did manage to annex Ethiopia
>>
>>702928122
kek
i think there is a huge benefit from it considering the fact that non-whites have a much lower chance of getting skin cancer.
>>
They aren't inferior, they're just different. Blacks are better at running, stealing, raping, etc. Whites are better at math, language and general things that have to do with not being niggers.
>>
>>702930438
>eventually
It only took them 40 years!

Without the military technology bump from WW1 and immediately afterwards, they still would have lost.
>>
>>702924869
Ur b8 is bad, and you should feel bad
>>
>>702924869
the white guy is a long distance runner while the black guy is a sprinter
>>
Niggers....genetically super physical traits suitable for physical labor.

>Genetic disposition to not want to work, violent outburst, and mentally retarded.

They only make good slaves. The NFL knows I guess.
>>
>>702930617
>much lower

If being 20% less likely to get skin cancer means you ignore the sun, then you're an idiot.

My father spent his childhood on boats and had to acid wash his top layer of skin at 50 yo to remove any melanoma. It was gross, but hardly endangering as long as you know what to do.

Bob Marley died from skin cancer, after all
>also, black people still manage to have the most cancer overall, somehow
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 255x255) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 255x255
>>702924869
Why is bait so easily noticable?
>>
File: lynch_2.jpg (18 KB, 271x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lynch_2.jpg
18 KB, 271x327
>>702924869
>Your trying to argue this cause they run faster...... White people are smarter and thier bodies cant spare as much energy to make chimp muscles

The meme magic is working, do not let the CTR shills crush your determination, keep memeing.

>ways to praise kek

>convince democrats you know that if they vote for hillary it will doom their party because it means they can do anything, Tell them you are either not voting or voting for (((jill stien))).

>convince hardcore benie supporters to vote for trump by saying, hillary is establishment and she must be stopped and that trump is an idiot but you are voting for trump because you want to stop establishment and big cooperations.

>keep up the memes

>vote for trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The idea is we convince people who wont vote for trump not to vote by making them unsure about hillary and convince those who could be convinced.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
>>
>>702930697
yeah thats correct they lost their first war and would still have lost (or not attacked at all) without the technological leap. but to be fair the ethiopians were fighting in their own lands so they always had defender's advantage
>>
>>702931108
>20%
sorry, I meant .002%
>>
>>702925767
Try harder
>>
>>702924955
>>702925104
implying blacks don't also win all marathons
>>
>>702924869
Why did you take a picture of a white long distance runner and a black sprinter runner?
>>
>>702924869
Niggers evolved to run from cheetahs
>>
File: 1332878754938.jpg (51 KB, 716x477) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332878754938.jpg
51 KB, 716x477
>>702924869
>>
>>702927365
Mother fucker never post that bitch here again
>>
>>702925285
He lets his bullets do the running.
>>
File: 1471857488754.jpg (84 KB, 662x617) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471857488754.jpg
84 KB, 662x617
>>
>>702925206
I see what you did there
>>
>>702931279
Nothing can outrun a cheetah over a short distance.

Nothing can outrun a human over a long distance
>yes, even horses

In reality, African hunters evolved for long distance pursuits, not sprinting.

>the more you know
>>
>>702931369
it is the same species, not the same race you stupid edgy nigger
>>
>>702924869
Kk ttyl
>>
>>702924869
Michael phelps? 20+ gold and he's an old fag now don't see too many niggers getting in the pool
>>
>>702924869
That particular black guy is a drugs cheat, so that might contribute.
>>
File: 1449285771079.gif (551 KB, 245x220) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449285771079.gif
551 KB, 245x220
>>702931271
>why did you take a picture
>>
>>702931709
Proves nothing.
He has the opportunity to win 20 medals.
Be the best in the world at archey? 1 medal possible.
>>
File: thenug-k0lM2Uir9H.png (264 KB, 512x358) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thenug-k0lM2Uir9H.png
264 KB, 512x358
>>702931709
He's an honorary nigger though
>>
>>702925745
> Take history of mathematics class at Uni
> Study every corner of the earth from Ancient South America to France, to the Middle East, to North Africa, to East Asia.
> Realize they all contributed in huge ways
> Get off my high horse and recognize all races have smart as fuck individuals.
> You are all the intellectual equivalent of worms compared to Iban al-Haytham (an arab) or Ramanujen (Indian)
>>
>>702931271
by using a device called a photo camera, A camera is an optical instrument for recording or capturing images, which may be stored locally, transmitted to another location, or both. The images may be individual still photographs or sequences of images constituting videos or movies. The camera is a remote sensing device as it senses subjects without physical contact. The word camera comes from camera obscura, which means "dark chamber" and is the Latin name of the original device for projecting an image of external reality onto a flat surface. The modern photographic camera evolved from the camera obscura. The functioning of the camera is very similar to the functioning of the human eye.
>>
>>702931267
>Implying they do
>>
>>702931863
There's a lot more ways to swim than shoot an arrow. Maybe archers need to expand their talents.
>>
>>702931869
Just like a nigger to try and take the white man's accomplishments
>>
>>702924869
monkeys are genetically stronger than humans.
>>
>>702931863
Yea it proves nothing but coming in 1st 23 times cause there's only 1 chance to lie in archery too idiot
>>
>>702931915
you are a very stupid person
>>
>>702927465
And look at them now, shitting in streets and fucking goats.
>>
>>702932090
Lose*
>>
>>702924869
Blacks grew up in an environment where violence and physical strength were required to survive, whites grew up in an environment where intellect and creativity were required to survive. It's up to you what you consider to be superior, but I'd say, looking at the society we live in, having the ability to think and create is quite nice, no?
>>
i'll take the bait, OP

the man on the left is clearly a long distance runner and the nigger on the right is a sprinter

/thread
>>
File: jabroni.jpg (39 KB, 666x501) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jabroni.jpg
39 KB, 666x501
>>702931108
you're right. black people do get cancer at higher rates if you look at the statistics of all cancers. They also have a higher death rate that every other race.
However, the statistics you pulled have to do with cancer as a whole. I am aruging that black skin is better at protecting against skin cancer, and that black people get skin cancer less because of their melanin.

"Epidemiological data strongly support the photoprotective role of melanin as there exists an inverse correlation between skin pigmentation and the incidence of sun-induced skin cancers (1) and subjects with White skin are approximately 70 times more likely to develop skin cancer than subjects with Black skin (67)."

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2671032/

ggwp
>>
>>702931973
Nope
200m
400m
1000m
Moving targets
Rapid fire
Recurve
Long bow

All these things can be different events with medals
Why move the goal posts and blatently forget that swimming has so many ways of going back and forth?
>>
>>702932068
I'm white tho,

I just enjoy weed too

Dial down the persecution complex, faggot
>>
>>702932181
Blacks have the same ability it has nothing to do with current environment moron it's a result of slave breeding over hundreds and thousands of years that they naturally develop muscle without having to work for it if anything was going to be the explanation to it it would be this
>>
File: 1470487552744.gif (462 KB, 350x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470487552744.gif
462 KB, 350x270
>>702927969
>The only periods of human history where Europeans weren't the dominant race on the planet were the longest stretches of known human history

Didn't think that one through did you? And the number of people here actually believing genetics to have anything to do with anything other than the physical need to go back to school too
>>
>>702931902
and they all get shat on by isaac newton
>>
>>702931902
>Study every corner of the earth from Ancient South America to France, to the Middle East, to North Africa, to East Asia.

Diffanon here, still didn't see you mention sub-saharan africa in that list. Isn't that the point of this thread.
>>
>>702932090
>>702932147
You're an absolute retard.
How many years would it take 1 person getting gold every single time to get 23 medals if there's 1 available? opposed to phelps getting 23 when 20 are available every time he goes to the olympics?

Fucking retard.
>>
File: Chimp Out.gif (852 KB, 300x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chimp Out.gif
852 KB, 300x225
>>702924869
>>702924869

I'm slower than a lot of farm animals.
>>
>>702932292
Swimming as different strokes n no one wants to wAtch someone shoot an arrow plus what nigger even knows what archery is I mean u couldn't even spell it >>702931863
< archey
>>
>>702932292
>different events
yeah, but you're still doing the exact same thing in every event

There's a HUGE difference in technique between different forms of swimming and the level of exertion for different distances.

Archers can literally be fat fucks that spend their whole lives in a pub. I'm surprised they're even given a single medal.
>>
>>702932344
>current environment
I was talking about the tens of thousands of years (humans that would eventually become) whites and blacks where seperated. It surely isn't a result of slave breeding (slavery is a recent discovery, speaking in evolutionary time scales).
>>
File: 1472853345852.png (241 KB, 641x444) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472853345852.png
241 KB, 641x444
>>702931869
Niggers can't swim ever. So definitely not a nigger
>>
>>702932475
Lol cause one medal means one competition so there's like 6 more chances for him to lose? Ur retarded must be nigger brain plus u can't spell those inner city schools really don't give a fuck do they?
>>
>>702932571
U can breed dogs pretty quick I'm serious u kill off the weaker ones n have strong females and males breed and u get strong blacks if anything it accelerates it but breeding isn't evolution it's just weeding out the strong ones and having them mate
>>
File: All Muscle.jpg (11 KB, 218x231) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
All Muscle.jpg
11 KB, 218x231
>>702932344
Here's a good specimen
>>
>>702932638
Just in the US
>that's what happens when you kick them out of public pools for generations
>>
Blacks need to be genetically buff to help them pick the white man's cotton.
>>
>>702932878
Till the cotton gin
>>
>>702925246
>implying blacks don't dominate in every sport they regularly compete in

We're taking over swimming and gymnastics. Enjoy hockey while you still can
>>
>>702932794
It's possible to breed humans. Though that's completely besides the point as what I am saying is correct either way. You don't only see the race specific differences in descendents of slaves. You're wrong.
>>
>>702932841
>Never seen a public pool

KEK, that's all that hangs at the public pools
>>
>>702932841
Do stick thin Africans even have water to swim in? Or muscle to even propell themselves if they had said water.
>>
>>702932146
This a good description of Europe before the colonial age.
>>
>>702932426
They had some cool geometries figured out, and actually laid the foundation of digital computing systems. Unfortunately however, they were held back by a few things, namely the number 7 couldn't be written down (for religious purposes, not dissimilar to the catholic church). Furthermore, since subterranean Africa is such a harsh climate, there wasn't as much free time to do math. Recognize that free time to sit and educate ones-self if a luxury ill afforded to hunters and gatherers.Education, however, is NOT the same as raw intellect.
>>
>>702924869

Same reason humans are genetically inferior to chimps.
>>
>>702926976
> Africans live poorly and need muscles
But the picture were about African Americans.
>>
>>702932961
yeah, NOW

do you not understand how time works?
>>
>>702927517

Then you're just as big a cunt as he is.

Tattle tail.
>>
>>702925290
Black men fuck white women because they are easy and subservient
>>
>>702931176
implying thier chimp muscles make them strong- name 1 olympic winning black wieghtlifter
>>
>>702933168

For like the past 40 years, sure
>>
>>702932951
No I'm right even if they aren't and are straight from Africa they still had the evolutionary time there plus the lifestyle
To be in shape nice try though
>>
>>702928633
If I punch in the face, does it make my race superior to yours ?
>>
>>702932945
>implying you're black and not a fat white autistic neckbeard virgin flaming on the internet.
>>
>>702932401
Not really, if you mathematics understanding ends at Newton, you really should go back to school. Calculus was the best thing he made, then he pretty much quit and started looking for secret codes in the bible, and he died young and as a virgin. He wasn't even the only person to invent calculus (Leibnez did it too). Ramanujen came after Newton and actually figured out problems in NUMBER THEORY, which is way harder than calculus, and is really what is the basis of calculus (things that Newton himself didn't understand).
>>
File: 1432949966638.jpg (36 KB, 805x669) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1432949966638.jpg
36 KB, 805x669
>>702929095
he said related, not proportional, so he's right

inversely proportional is still means it is related, dipshit
>>
>>702931191
But they won.
But I agree that Italy sucks at war.
>>
Blacks were bred. Like cattle. In order to be stronger and dumber. They were bred to be valuable slaves. To do the grunt work. That's why they are so stupid.
>>
>>702924869
and why the white people is more intelligent than niggas?
>>
>>702925745
I guess Tiger and the Williams sisters didn't get the memo
If blacks aren't dominating a sport it's because they aren't playing. If they start teaching fencing in inner city youth centers negroes will become synonymous with swordsman in 10 years
>>
African American's slave ancestors were bred like dogs to create better, more durable, stronger slaves. That's why.
>>
>>702933524

What like the wogs in Africa who play football (soccer) and they're shit compared to Europeans
>>
File: 1466348612180.jpg (339 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466348612180.jpg
339 KB, 1536x2048
>>702924869
Actually blacks are much more inferior to whites and all races. They are pretty much the shit of the world.
>>
File: 1470160982963.jpg (138 KB, 600x1065) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470160982963.jpg
138 KB, 600x1065
>>702924869
>>
>>702924869
>whites genetically inferior to blacks?

That's wishful thinking on par with the "We Wuz Kingz" nonsense. The idea is ridiculous. a casual observation of historically nigger countries vs historically ANY other race, shows that blacks are pretty clearly, in every way, inferior to any other race on the planet.

It's like comparing pit-bulls to German shepherds. It doesn't matter how attached you are to some pit-bull or how much you love them, bully breeds are similarly inferior to other breeds because of temperment.

They can still be good dogs, and you can still enjoy their company, but they are not as smart, intelligent, or have the impulse and anger control of other dogs.

And it's obvious to anyone with discernment. There is no question that in every way, Average Negroid genes are far inferior to the average genes of any other race when we consider the traits important for modern society.
>>
>>702930649
Let's take a random example.
> the us spend their wars stealing oil, destroying infrastructures and slaughtering civilians.
> most of Americans are monolingual
> 1/3 Americans think that the earth is flat
Kek
>>
>>702933524
We are the black chess players?
>>
>>702929011
If you don't think that's gay you're a fat fuck American
>>
>>702933716
/thread
>>
Why do faggots bring up the catholic church as an example of repression of science?
Didn't the monks spend huge chunks of their time copying important roman and greek manuscripts, books, history and discoveries? There were also plenty of monks busy studying physics, astronomy and mathematics.
>>
>>702924869
Physically.

Mentally tho, only a white man can invent freedom and slavery in one country.
>>
>>702931536
Are you retarded? One is a monkey, the other a human.
>>
>>702933745
Nobody thinks the earth is flat. That's just a meme.
>>
That's great. The blacks are good at sports, while the white man runs the world. I still see black people are there for the white mans entertainment.
>>
>>702931709
Blacks weren't allowed in public pools until 50 years ago. Most still don't live near decent pools. A black woman still took gold in swimming this year
>>
>>702932571
"White" civilization (helped by the Arabs and the Chinese btw) is pretty recent in terms of tens of thousands of years.
>>
>>702934083
who'd she take it from? sneaky nigress.
>>
>>702924869
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh my god, you are hilarious. Either this is bait or you are seriously fucking hilarious! The dumbest race superior! Ohhhh man, I just broke out laughing like crazy at work. Seriously this is soooo funny. What a joke!
>>
>In this thread we keep bigotry,and racism alive
>by talking about
>>
>>702928869
Because they had sex with white people. They are still dumb though.
>>
>>702934048
Do you disagree with the two other points ?
And the us is really crowded, and completely fucked up. This stat is credible.
>>
Because we whites were "built" fir leadership and/or slave owning positions while you baboon niggers are only strong so you can do stuff for us. Like picking cotton and killing other niggers. You literally have no use besides as a work horse.
>>
>>702931279
It continues to this day as they run from the police
>>
>>702933750
If you need to ask I'm assuming you probably aren't.
>>
>>702933917
Yes they did, you are 100% correct, and I can help enlighten your earnest query on the matter:

Protestants and atheists in particular like to focus on some specific and isolated time periods, such as the Inquisition or the crusades and pretend that is solely what it means to be Catholic.

In fact, they are ignorant fools, and they accept the tunnel vision because it's easier to digest that having to reorganize their entire belief system with something as inconvenient as the objective truth, when the subjective experience of denial and ignorance is so easy, carefree, and enjoyable.
>>
>>702934372
As a side note, i would tell you niggers to kill yourselves, but who else would fucking pick my cotton.
>>
>>702934183
/Kek
>>
itt: black people trying to convince white people that black people have worth
>>
>>702924869
NOOO!!! you black dark skinned un-white nigger!!!

whites are obviously better overall. have a bad day.
>>
>>702928380
Wrong! White do not have melanin backing our skin structure. The main compound backing our skin's structure is Hemoglobin. I have studied the differences for a while which are big. Mongols/Asians have Carotene as the main compound backing their skin's structure. In fact while whites and Asians have these compounds stay in their skin Negros have Melanin seep through into their bones and internal organs and even brain. The way their bodies flood Melanin throughout is a unique trait that only Negros have. If you are going to try and say "scientific" stuff, at least get it right. You were way off.
>>
>>702933712
Black people have shit taste.
>>
>>702931267
5.000/10.000 meters ye, marathons are more often than not won by whites.
>>
>>702933672
African countries are poor and lack the fields, coaches, and equipment. A comparison of black European and American footballers would be more accurate
>>
>>702934364
> the us is really crowded

No way, dude, most countries have the US beat on crowdedness. Most of the US isn't even populated. It's largely rural.

I'm sure most americans are monolingual because they have historically been just that and didn't need to be multilingual like in places in Europe. US is big. Almost as big as the ENTIRE Europe which has 3 times the population.

As for how the US spends its wars, the people don't have a choice in the matter, as with any other country, the ruling elite call the wars, and the rest of the people get fed whatever rhetoric is necessary to garner the illusion of public support for as long as it takes to meet the objective.
>>
>Cherry picking
>Different sport
>Actually thinking whites are inferior

This is bait, OP is a massive fag. I'm outta here

"22 points plus triple word score plus 50 points for using all my letters. Game's over I'm outta here".
>>
File: 1465736597491.jpg (264 KB, 742x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465736597491.jpg
264 KB, 742x960
>>702924869
You are too funny and completely utterly wrong. They are definitely the most INFERIOR human species. They are the dumbest (lowest IQ), they are pretty week if you compare the average of all blacks compared to any other race and really they are just a needy plague on the world.
>>
File: Cannibalism.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cannibalism.webm
1 MB, 640x480
Niggers aren't even human.

White people
>don't need to run, we invented cars
>don't need to fight, we invented guns
>dont need to steal, we have jobs
>we don't need handouts or food aid like niggers
>we invented planes
>we invented the pc you're using
>we invented the internet
>we've been to the fucking MOON
>etc etc

Niggers
>invented fried chicken
>have aids

Kek, you're not a competition niggerboi :^)
saged btw
>>
File: 1463349188628.jpg (569 KB, 1582x1627) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463349188628.jpg
569 KB, 1582x1627
>>702924869
Too funny. Pigs also fly.
>>
File: 1465743436775.jpg (87 KB, 407x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465743436775.jpg
87 KB, 407x405
>>702924869
You mean "why are blacks so inferior to every other race out there."
>>
>>702934598
ITT: newfag who think there's more than 10 basketball Americans on /b/ at one time
>>
File: 1466348475251.jpg (42 KB, 600x572) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466348475251.jpg
42 KB, 600x572
>>702924869
Every single race out there is better than blacks. Blacks literally are the worst. No one likes those smelly animals.
>>
File: 1382915034694.jpg (2 KB, 101x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1382915034694.jpg
2 KB, 101x125
>>702932945
>We're taking over swimming
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rqI8xwXVac
>>
>>702934795

>African countries are poor

While white countries are rich, which again proves my point why whites are superior to blacks.
>>
>>702924869
Why do whites rule the world if blacks are superior? Try to explain away 80% of all landmass having been a white countries bitch at some point.

Pathetic fucking porchmonkey.
>>
File: black science guy.jpg (192 KB, 800x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black science guy.jpg
192 KB, 800x800
Well....

In very hard and taxing sports that involve skill and endurance along with maximal efforts like road cycling they are an endangered species. They just can't mentally cope and have no skill which the master race possess. They are good at things like sprinting because its like catching a fucking gazelle in Africa which they had to do more recently to us who caught food by traps and using our minds more. They are mentally inferior and physically supirior as they couldn't evolve as fast to pass on their genes as they died of dehydration because Africa.

These are generalizations too so some whites are really physically superior but stupid and some blacks like black science guy are intellectually superior. So its not all, but a lot.
>>
File: 1466349306729.jpg (329 KB, 530x970) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466349306729.jpg
329 KB, 530x970
>>702924869
You do realize they were able to find a GORILLA with a higher IQ than the average black. LMAO! You silly monkey.
>>
>>702924869
Right.
>>
File: 1466351745214.jpg (14 KB, 223x226) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466351745214.jpg
14 KB, 223x226
>>702924869
Either bait or you are just so butt hurt that you have resorted to saying the wildest farthest from the truth idea you could think of.
>>
>>702934183
Lmfao
>>
>>702924869
As my boss would put it
>Black have money heels
Genetically speaking, blacks tend to have more profound heels then whites. Allowing them to run fast due to this fact. Same way that whites have more profound intelligence witch allows them to keep niggers in their place at the bottom of the economic food chain
>>
>>702924869
cause you are gay
>>
File: 1461028713539.jpg (86 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461028713539.jpg
86 KB, 1000x1333
ug ug uga ugug
>>
File: 1466964546688.jpg (1 MB, 2355x2356) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466964546688.jpg
1 MB, 2355x2356
>>702924869
It must have been really tough on you to be able to come up with a complete sentence. It may be wrong, but you still did it. You were able to write a sentence, good job boy! Keep trying eventually you will start writing things that are true. Don't stop trying little monkey.
>>
>>702935141
>posts a video that's old enough to drive
>pretends Simone Manuel doesn't exist
>>
I understand now. Since white folks are the masterminds behind strong niggers:

Whites>>>>>>>>>niggers.

Can't believe I didn't see it before.
>>
>>702933745
>Dumbfag thinks "1/3 Americans think that the earth is flat"

Show me the 110 million people that believe that shit. More like 1/3 of 0.1%, and they probably believe in shape shifting reptiles too.
>>
File: 1471548372042.webm (3 MB, 1814x1020) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471548372042.webm
3 MB, 1814x1020
>>
File: 1468175594092.png (4 MB, 722x8458) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468175594092.png
4 MB, 722x8458
>>702924869
I'm guessing you think the world is flat too lmao.
>>
File: 1429647315070.jpg (53 KB, 487x366) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1429647315070.jpg
53 KB, 487x366
>>
>>702934908
HEY! They did not invent fried chicken, Colonel Sanders did.
>>
>>702935604
lol still feeling the effects of the earthquake
>>
>>702931430
underrated post
>>
>>702925508
Ignorant eurocuck
>>
>>702924869
Oh look, the monkey can type.
>>
File: 1468253804474.jpg (66 KB, 720x888) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468253804474.jpg
66 KB, 720x888
>>702924869
It's like your mom taught you or something... I didn't know wild animals could teach!
>>
File: xe2583.png (55 KB, 141x174) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
xe2583.png
55 KB, 141x174
>>702928633
u wot m8?
>>
>>702935143
Because they developed weapons earlier and profit from slavery. Congrats on creating a society of thieves that have destroyed nature with your greed
>>
File: 1468440245310.jpg (69 KB, 748x767) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468440245310.jpg
69 KB, 748x767
>>702924869
Thanks anon! You really made me laugh, I really have not laughed that hard in a long time. Funniest joke ever.
>>
File: a72.jpg (305 KB, 1100x620) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
a72.jpg
305 KB, 1100x620
>>702935633
>>
>>702935769
More like age 16 betafag can pretend to be black
>>
>>702933650
This

That's why they have to make up their own "language," they are too mongrel to learn English.
>>
File: 1455763543187.jpg (219 KB, 713x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455763543187.jpg
219 KB, 713x512
>>702936027
The OP in those kind of threads doesn't even reply once.
I bet it's an aussie shitposter laughing his ass off.
>>
Say it loud I'm black and I'm proud!
>>
File: 1468784154088.jpg (172 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468784154088.jpg
172 KB, 1024x576
>>702924869
Now now, just cause you say something that doesn't make it true. I know that concept is hard for you. I understand it's tough being that dumb, but I believe in you! You can do it little nig nog.
>>
>>702936000
It was blacks who started the slave trade, and they sold their nigger slaves to Jews who sold them to several countries. So, you can enjoy your delusion about that all you want, but it doesn't match history in the slightest. Niggers are the ones who sold niggers into slavery, not whites
>>
File: 1468952520624.png (82 KB, 1138x881) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468952520624.png
82 KB, 1138x881
>>702924869
Those porch monkeys sure are good... at sucking.
>>
File: 1468952591064.jpg (43 KB, 887x508) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468952591064.jpg
43 KB, 887x508
>>702924869
That's so funny I forgot to laugh.
>>
>>702936208
kek
>>
>>702936208
That's the only way you know how to say anything, don't need a reminder to be obnoxious
>>
>>702924869
They're not you worthless cuck. This was fun for a while, but now I'm bored. We get it, you're gay and you love black dicks. Fine, no big deal. Keep it to yourself. If you can't stop talking find some nigger and tell him to never remove his dick from your throat.
>>
File: 1468953045300.png (162 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468953045300.png
162 KB, 1024x896
>>702924869
So do you take the short bus every day or does your mummy drive you sometimes because you're scared of the other kids?
>>
>>702924869
christophe lemaitre check em
>>
File: 1468953465706.jpg (92 KB, 1092x576) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468953465706.jpg
92 KB, 1092x576
>>702924869
Does it hurt being that stupid?
>>
File: 1466538686387.jpg (657 KB, 3384x955) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466538686387.jpg
657 KB, 3384x955
Fastest nigger catch the rat.
>>
>>70293126
taking the bait

actually...

both triathlons (male and female) were won by whites this olympics (Gwen Jorgensen and Alistair Brownlee) And that's olympic length, not pussy shit.

Usain Bolt runs for 5 seconds and it's more show and celebration than actual running. Now if you told me a guy like Mo Farah running 5000m isn't the shit, I wouldn't believe you. And he's a skinny ass black twig, that I can admit is respectable. AND STILL, it isn't triathlon.
>>
File: 1468953884419.jpg (532 KB, 616x5370) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468953884419.jpg
532 KB, 616x5370
>>702924869
You sir are quite the troll.
>>
File: 1468955316455.jpg (244 KB, 861x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468955316455.jpg
244 KB, 861x628
>>702924869
What's it like being a big nosed Jew?
>>
File: u_r_waifu.png (111 KB, 562x1302) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
u_r_waifu.png
111 KB, 562x1302
>>702924869
>implying niggers would even know what genes are if it weren't for whites
>>
File: 1468959034693.jpg (104 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468959034693.jpg
104 KB, 600x600
>>702924869
Do people try to put you in the toilet until you explain you're not poop?
>>
>>702926504
And yet where did almost all modern science happen?
>>
>>702936559
Image source?
>>
File: 1468967031734.png (290 KB, 450x320) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468967031734.png
290 KB, 450x320
>>702924869
When talking to your buddies do you guys pick the bugs off each other for sustenance?
>>
>>702924994
Cannot unsee.
>>
Black people lived as savages much longer than white people. They're bred for it
>>
>>702936304
1) African slavery was an entirely different system where slaves were sold back to their villages or eventually integrated into the clan that had taken them. Africans had no idea of the barbarism and cruelty that wouls befall slaves sold to kykes and their subordinates
2) I was referring to modern slavery orchestrated by white corporations and enforced by western mercenary units
>>
File: 1469480265062.jpg (152 KB, 971x719) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469480265062.jpg
152 KB, 971x719
>>702924869
Is it hard being so stupid that you have to make up lies to keep you from killing yourself?
>>
File: 1469350331657.png (452 KB, 500x736) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469350331657.png
452 KB, 500x736
>>702924869
So do you have to think about breathing in order to keep yourself from suffocating?
>>
>>702925968
Blacks have shorter bodys and longer limbs, longer bodys gives a bigger wake so you swim faster, niggers have more fast twitch muscle so they run faster .

funny as they always run from every thing.
>>
File: 1471367658368.jpg (57 KB, 400x266) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471367658368.jpg
57 KB, 400x266
>>702924869
How does it feel considering that your own people and country didn't want you in Africa when they sold you as slaves? How does it feel know that they still consider you African-Americans as the week little pussies that couldn't make it and failed at everything you did?
>>
>>702926504
>>
This bait works everytime, you'd think the superior white folk would see through it, but nope, every single time. Good times
>>
File: 56531996.jpg (75 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
56531996.jpg
75 KB, 600x450
>>
>>702930313
lol ok
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT5iBYy3Z7o
video related
>>
File: 1471794624130.jpg (713 KB, 3124x1068) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471794624130.jpg
713 KB, 3124x1068
>>702924869
Did your mommy tell you that? I see monkeys screaming and throwing bull shit all the time. Look at this, you guys can't even do have the things whites had to do for you in Africa. Niggers fail so incredibly bad at doing anything. The better question is why are niggers so incredibly inferior to every other race in the world. Even inferior to monkeys, they have a gorilla with a higher IQ than nig nogs like you.
>>
>>702927465
The arabs never invented anything , they stole others knowledge and called it their own.
Even algebra came from a greek text.
>>
someone probably told u already but it is b/c they were bred to be. you took the best slaves and bred them much like any animal
>>
>>702936336
So women are genetically superior to men?
>>
File: 157238389.jpg (116 KB, 442x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
157238389.jpg
116 KB, 442x650
>>702937380
>the superior white folk
>>
File: 1471810282614.jpg (94 KB, 683x743) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471810282614.jpg
94 KB, 683x743
>>702924869
This sure is some funny bate. Eat that watermelon, eat that watermelon, eat that watermelon... SURE IS GEWWD!
>>
>>702937422
>>702937422
dubs confirmed
>>
I wonder how many Google searches they had to do, skimming through click bait articles finding the perfect graph, the best memes! that obsession with blacks is what makes them stronger.
>>
Jews put in the water that goes to cities with whiter, fluorine, and substances in food products to ruin the white man. whites almost 90% are resetados with drugs for bipolarity. these pills are nothing more than to ruin the target.

blacks praise them, put them as heroes in movies, always with a white fat fool is at least 30 films so.

undeservedly they give them money, ie Oprah, etc.
>>
>>702930617
Cherry picked, white women lay in the sun for hours and get skin cancers from tanning salons.
>>
File: 1470786737518.jpg (374 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470786737518.jpg
374 KB, 1024x1007
>>
>>702924869
Genetics emcompasses a lot of things, including intelligence. Whites are much smarter than blacks on average which is why parts of Africa had not invented the wheel in the 19th century.
>>
>>702933524
Williams sisters dominated through sheer physical advantage.

But lack the finesse of Henin, Meuresmo et al.

They're anomalies in women's tennis and when they retire, real tennis beauty (Graf) can come to the fore again
>>
File: 1472582288717.jpg (97 KB, 551x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472582288717.jpg
97 KB, 551x400
>>702924869
Right??? just look at all the evidence! Oh wait.... ALL the evidence points to niggers being the utmost dumbest human race on earth.
>>
>>702937290
divide that into religion and you will see jews are literally the masterrace
>>
File: black woman.jpg (43 KB, 300x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
black woman.jpg
43 KB, 300x400
>>702932800
ebony nubian queen goddess
>>
File: #Justice4Koko.jpg (475 KB, 1152x1008) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
#Justice4Koko.jpg
475 KB, 1152x1008
>>
File: 1462830096238.jpg (364 KB, 950x653) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462830096238.jpg
364 KB, 950x653
>>
File: BlackOnWhiteCrime.jpg (74 KB, 700x453) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BlackOnWhiteCrime.jpg
74 KB, 700x453
>>702924869
You make it too easy... Silly little monkey.
>>
>>702927197
>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>white people fuck
>>
>>
>>702937747
Blacks are a tool to do what the Jews were doing before knowing what blacks.

remember that the Jews were removed and thrown 60 countries before Nazi Germany. that was the last time where Jews mak the dirty work of ruin whites to pervert and so dominate their printed tickets.

now they use to blacks.
>>
>>702937793
>between 1994 and 2009, the murder rate halved from 67 to 34 murders per 100,000 people
>>
File: Fukin 'Umies.png (347 KB, 383x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fukin 'Umies.png
347 KB, 383x524
>>702924869
suppose that statement depends on whether you value physical strength over intelligence.
I mean, if they were truly superior, why were they slaves for most of the world?

Also because of the selective breeding Americans had going on, not dissimilar to how we shaped modern dogs.
>>
File: blacksaredumb.png (42 KB, 1070x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacksaredumb.png
42 KB, 1070x618
>>702924939

nah fam
>>
>>702924869
blacks are stronger genetically, whites have superior intelligence

guess whats more important in this day and age
>>
>>702937793
People are like dogs insofar as a dog is a dog but a breed is a breed. Acknowledging this makes you racist for some reason.
>>
>>702925070
Black guy is a father running from dem kidz
>>
File: lynn.png (383 KB, 1168x2512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lynn.png
383 KB, 1168x2512
>>702937837
Fake data tho, pic related
>>
>>702938028
Because they ran out of whites to murder
>>
>>702924869
Well, when you're bred like dogs for two centuries, there's bound to be some purebreds.
>>
>>702925439
>>702925508
>>702931430

Its funny because he would destroy you like he destroys doughnuts
>>
File: 1465741391531.jpg (138 KB, 1273x793) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465741391531.jpg
138 KB, 1273x793
>>702936818
FBI. Trying to find site meow.
>>
>>702924869
the clean one is on EPO and the black one is on Test. /thread
>>
>>702937966
Ha that fun fact of yours is absolute bullshit son. Am not even defending them, but perhaps you should invest some time doing actual research before making yourself look like a retard.
>>
>>702930649
Made me lel anon lol well said
>>
File: Chisala-4.png (138 KB, 599x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Chisala-4.png
138 KB, 599x713
>>702938169
Not the same data set stupid and it holds true in mixed race society`s with equal education etc etc
>>
File: 1463341530235.jpg (38 KB, 640x761) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463341530235.jpg
38 KB, 640x761
>>702937579
No, they are less violent than men. They did actually find that blacks and only blacks have a gene that is directly related to violence.
>>
File: blacksaredumb3.jpg (137 KB, 695x850) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacksaredumb3.jpg
137 KB, 695x850
>>702938345

You're the retard. "do some research" is not an argument, post actual facts or actual fuck off
>>
>>702924869

It is simple science. Who ever has the most viable offspring is superior. And if you look at the statistics, white people are simply not viable.
>>
>>702937747
>>702938025
it is very obvious that everyone is a slave of the Jews for a long time.

comunsta in Russia where the Jews had power. they said that democracy was bad ..

in USA where they had the power companies. they said that communism was bad ...

all slaves of the Jews still in Palestine.

They are a big mafia! of pure evil !.

think. if ever lost a loved one and peinsan was fated that only ... I say it was the fault d elos Jews !.
if it was for being late to hospita .. because the hambulancia I'm late because it took to fill the gas station gasoline .. because it take to receive your product .. etc. etc. etc .. if they are always going to get to a Jew! the principle of evil!

since all other work or do things right and good way .. but the only one who wants bad things happen to non-Jews are Jews! so they are always planning how you harm non-Jews !.

they know that to delay something or do something that proboque escalating susesos probocarian wrong to many people at the other end.
>>
>>702938472
Who's they?
>>
>>702938169
lel stupid nigger that meme doesnt even lists the name of the data set, how would you know it is fake.
>>
File: 1419121998348.jpg (156 KB, 640x618) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1419121998348.jpg
156 KB, 640x618
The typical nigger mom
>>
File: 1472489415262.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472489415262.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>702924869
>>
File: Aid.jpg (1 MB, 1200x3166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aid.jpg
1 MB, 1200x3166
>>
File: blacksaredumb4.png (25 KB, 597x441) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
blacksaredumb4.png
25 KB, 597x441
>>702938472

Not surprising, niggers are genetically inferior and actually brag about their genes, blissfully unaware their genes are due to white people breeding them as slaves.

Worthless niggers should all just burn.
>>
>>702938780
>>
>>702931902
North africa contributed
>implying this happened before it was colonized by white people
>>
File: Exponential.png (670 KB, 502x733) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Exponential.png
670 KB, 502x733
>>702938845
>>
>>702938745
>300 posts later...
>>
>>702937747
>>702938025
>>702938631
that's true!. Blacks are shit and they know it. why they defend both its news media. and give them fame in hollywood jew. and long black constantly have to ask to deserve to live. because they deserve it!

I think if you kill all the Jews. then they could kill all blacks. since no one would complain or accuse him of racism .. that palabla invented by the Jews to defend themselves by doing evil.
>>
just wanted to let everyone know.
4chan ,in agreement with the FBI ([US] Federal Bureau [of] Investigation] alongside the CIA ([US]Central Intelligence Agency), will be collecting your IP (Internet Protocol) address and adding to 'Extremest Hate groups' lists. Unlike past methods employed on 4chan.org/b/, the list will be shared with Canadian government and governments that are a part of the EU.
If any 'Mass Terror" incidents occur in your area, authorities will be notified of your (potential) extremest views.
>>
>>702933745
>non-white
>unironically thinks funny meme is real
>1/3

Kek
>>
>>702938208
the typical nigger
>>
>>702938425
>Not the same data set
Yes it is, unless you're talking about your picture, which actually proves the IQ gap is irrelevant.
Also see for Bermuda, where black people literally score higher than white people.
>>
File: 1456340566404.jpg (37 KB, 553x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456340566404.jpg
37 KB, 553x450
>>702938652
Women.
>>
File: 1469393961313.jpg (655 KB, 2941x1570) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469393961313.jpg
655 KB, 2941x1570
why are niggerbois so retard
>>
File: 1462558493436.jpg (294 KB, 900x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462558493436.jpg
294 KB, 900x600
>>
>>702938993
I AM ARGENTINE ARGENTINE RAZISTA AVERAGE! And I'm proud! BECAUSE BEING RACIST IS GOOD! DEFENDS THE GOOD FOR THE BAD AS LOGICA discriminates. IMPROVING THE RACES AS BEING TREATED BETTER THAN THE OTHER !. EVOLVE AND CARING RACES! AND DOES NOT cross the RAZAZS and continue to develop the same race
>>
File: 1466066866903.jpg (290 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466066866903.jpg
290 KB, 900x1349
>>
File: 1462782490420.jpg (766 KB, 1023x931) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462782490420.jpg
766 KB, 1023x931
why do niggerbois rape and kill so much
>>
>>702939122
>They did find that blacks and only blacks have a gene that is directly related to violence >>702938472

I was asking for a source for this bs, but butt's butt's for butthsfortelling butthsfortelling member butthsfortelling meyer but thanks for telling me you have none
>>
>>702938208
Anyone know the story behind this?
>>
in Argentina the Jews made us to like you! but worse!
UVO a disarmament campaign. we disarmed them all .. they opened the doors limitrofes more immigrants .. sold them our weapons for the black market ..

limitrofes kill the 1200 Argentine immigrants per year ... since 2001
>>
>>702938993
Bullshit. Double kek
>>
File: Friendly farmer.gif (3 MB, 300x167) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Friendly farmer.gif
3 MB, 300x167
>>702934908
We need tons of obama phones in africa with high pixel cameras.
>>
File: iq_by_country.png (28 KB, 1357x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iq_by_country.png
28 KB, 1357x800
>>702924869
There is more to being genetically superior than just being good at sports, you autismo. If blacks are so superior, then how come African countries are all oppressive war, poverty and AIDS ridden shitholes that always get ranked below every other continent and country? How come blacks still live in mud huts and believe in witchcraft like some sort of cavemen? How come their entire continent got conquered by just a few thousand Europeans? How come they've never invented or discovered anything of value ever? Niggers are garbage.
>>
>>702931429
>gets this triggered
>>
>>702938107
>blacks are stronger genetically

That's why the worlds strongest men have been whites/caucasians without fail, huh.
>>
>>702938208
Why is everyone so calm? This guy just hit her right in front of their eyes
>>
>>702935666
nice satanic trips of truth
>>
>>702939551
fucking google translate..


adbertirles just wanted to try to limit and reduce the number of black and sandniggeres in his country. hilary because if he wins they will be worse ..

queirne be whoever wins the presidential election. should kill a lot of black. because the Jews are plotting something big very bad for everyone
>>
>>702939775
in average of course
>>
>>702924869
>09/07/16
Old white man...you nigger with steroids...
>>
File: Slavery today.png (53 KB, 1425x625) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Slavery today.png
53 KB, 1425x625
>>702937005
BS as black slaves were worked to death.
>>
Reminder West Africans are oficially literally the smartest group in the US
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Americans#Education
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub-Saharan_Africa#Education
Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 109
Thread DB ID: 79238



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.