Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Did you ever cheat or did anybody ever cheat on you? How long

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 16
File: cheetah_05.jpg (134 KB, 710x408) Image search: [Google]
cheetah_05.jpg
134 KB, 710x408
Did you ever cheat or did anybody ever cheat on you?
How long did it take you or them to notice?
Planing on cheating on my wife tonight. Want to know if I can still stay with her for a few years.
>>
You are a piece of shit human being I hope you die in a car crash on your way home tonight
>>
>>702904349
cheating is natural
>>
Don't do it if you have kids man.
>>
>>702904452
doesn't mean you are not a piece of shit for doing it.
>>
>>702904197
Cheated on my wife st least 14 or 15 times. Never been found out. One was even one of her friends.
>>
>>702904197
used to mess around with a married woman, even when her infant kids were home, can't believe we never got caught tbh.
>>
>>702904197
My mate cheated on his now ex girlfriend with her friend last week, she was a cunt anyway
>>
>>702904979
How do you feel about it?
>>
>>702904869
we don't but I want to have a family with her.
That's why I'm aksking if it's certain to be caught
>>
Don't do it.

If you feel the need to cheat on her it means that you no longer love her and don't respect her, so the best thing here is to leave her. Then you'll be free to fuck whatever pussy you want.

She's human like you OP, don't listen to anyone who tells you to go through with it, instead reverse the roles and imagine it was you on the other end and ask yourself how that would feel.
>>
Sounds like your women must trust you, fucking fag. What happens when she finds out,
snaps and kills you?
>>
>>702905427
This guy gets it. My now ex-fiance cheated on me the day we were making our wedding plans. Took about six months to really get over her, but the distrust of everyone lasts much longer. Ultimate betrayal.
>>
>>702904197
Cheat = cheetah = lol
>>
>>702905259
The thing is, will you be able to live with yourself? Seeing her happy face everyday, making you breakfast in ignorance, knowing that if she ever finds out, maybe even after you have children, that you will be the reason of your kids being mentally unstable. Even if your wife forgives you, and you escape divorce, will you be able to live with the regret of what you did too her when you are more mature. If you can live with it like a psychopath, do it. Or maybe don't be selfish and love your wife.
>>
>>702905805
I never did it.
I feel like I love her and want to stay but the other girl turns me on much more. Also that's why I ask if anybody here ever cheated so I know how it actually feels coming home.
>>
>>702904197
Don't be a dumbass and you wont get caught. Don't give out your number or real email. Create a hookup email and only ever check it in a private browser. Don't use your phone as much as you possibly can. And for the risk that shit turns south, don't downgrade to cheat. If you are laying it to a landwhale or 2/10, then why fuckin bother?
>>
>>702904197
Use a burner phone. Don't tell em your real name. Hotels only
>>
>>702905805
Probably easier to live with yourself if you got a whore or some one night stand vs someone you know or need to come in contact with again.

I'm not a cheater unfortunately, despite having many opportunities it ended up being my ex wife who cheated.
>>
>>702905972
My dad cheat on my mom. And only I know about it. It's wrong. Don't do it.
>>
>>702904979
You mean she's never said that she's found out. There could be a shit storm slowly brewing as she gathers evidence and plots her revenge/exit strategy
>>
>>702906126
In retrospect don't you wish hot did it now?
>>
>>702905751
Christ you're fast
>>
>>702905972
It feels awful. Trust me. And if you start feeling guilty after doing it, which most likely you will considering you're in two minds about it and came here for reassurance from strangers, you'll start avoiding her and start withdrawing from the relationship. And it's just going to be a downward spiral from there. So think it through before doing anything.
>>
I was totally promiscuous for ten years and no relationship ever lasted. Did not matter if I was living with someone, engaged, they were married.

Infidelity is incompatible with a stable loving relationship; if you wanna fuck around, man up and get a divorce.
>>
She knows... She's just plotting the best way to ruin the rest of your life OP.
Good luck you stupid fuck.
>>
>>702904197
When I was young and in insignificant teenage relationships, I cheated a lot.

If you're old enough to have a wife, you're old enough to dump her first or work shit out with her. Don't be a pathetic loser.
>>
>>702906612
so if I'm young it's ok?
>>
>>702904197
Not gonna judge you for what you do, but just know that once that trust is gone its never coming back
>>
>>702906666
Not ok. You still shouldnt cheat on anyone but it's more acceptable looking in, because >teenager
>>
>>702904197

She's gonna notice immediately, unless you're the iceman.
>>
File: superdevil_low.jpg (103 KB, 762x626) Image search: [Google]
superdevil_low.jpg
103 KB, 762x626
>>702906666
Never ok to cheat, anon. Btw, nice super Satan quads.
>>
Would never do it. I also long for other girls sometimes. But I love my gf with all my heart. It would destroy her, and it would destroy our relationship. I'm a person with high morality and it would eat me up inside. The feeling of guilt is unbearable to me. Besides from being clever enough to not make her find out directly, she would know. I'm not good at hiding my feelings. Everytime I feel funny she immediately notices. All in all: totally not worth it. Get decent OP
>>
>>702907212
I feel the same way
>>
>>702904197

I was suspected to be a serial cheater because of bizarrely timed traffic jams.
>>
File: spread 23.jpg (706 KB, 1819x1063) Image search: [Google]
spread 23.jpg
706 KB, 1819x1063
>>702904197
ayyy

i'm sort of on the opposite side of this. i'm fucking this girl who is cheating on her boyfriend.

i've been doing it for over a year now. the dude doesn't even know i exist. its crazy how easy it is to get away with, really. its almost sickening. she's such a nice, smart, christian girl, but i'm rawdogging her behind her boyfriends back every weekend.

not trying to come off the wrong way. if you have any questions i can give you my opinion. i'm just some guy though, i'm not a psychopath.

pic related
>>
As a man that has cheated. With a woman that most would say is more physically attractive than my wife. I will say that it's not worth it.. feels like it is for a couple of months, but even if she never finds out, it nags at you forever if you really care about your wife. Save yourself the trouble brother. Even if it seems too late to back out, do it, wish I'd had a kind anon to advise me otherwise
>>
Gotta treat it like a fun way to get off. Don't form a relationship, don't wine and dine them. Don't make regular plans and fit them into your life on the regular.

That way you're looking for fun ways to cum, and not actively forming relationships that could be construed as a replacement for yours.
>>
>>702907907
you feel bad ?
>>
File: low res tits.jpg (985 KB, 1400x2385) Image search: [Google]
low res tits.jpg
985 KB, 1400x2385
>>702908798
yes, but not enough to stop.

i thought it would make me feel alpha and badass, cumming in a girls mouth before she sees her boyfriend. it didn't. it made me feel like an asshole.

i'm using her as a crutch instead of pursuing healthy relationships with other women.

its an unhealthy way to be.
>>
>>702909193
this, but it's a good thing to fill your time with if depressed
>>
>>702904977
Cry some more
>>
>>702909193
you ever asked her how she feels about it?
>>
>>702904197
Cheated once and told her, stayed together another year, cheated again just recently and now I'm going to break up with her.
>>
File: the pussi23.jpg (857 KB, 1810x1074) Image search: [Google]
the pussi23.jpg
857 KB, 1810x1074
>>702909624
not really, no.

i figure if i run my mouth off to her about it, she'll come to her senses and break it off.

i don't think any good can come of it-- talking to her i mean.

its not like i want her to break up with her boyfriend. she's a slut. if she's willing to cheat with me, she's willing to cheat on me.
>>
If you're trying to get it out of your system, it'll only make you want more
>>
>>702909821
Do you have an Idea why she cheats?
Also do you go on dates or just meet up and fuck?
>>
File: reverse cowgirl 23.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reverse cowgirl 23.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>702910104
well her boyfriend lives a state over. she's here for college.

its weird though, because i met her the first month of school and we fucked maybe two weeks later?

i didn't even find out she had a boyfriend until months after this.

i think that her boyfriend is probably a good christian dude. a good dad, maybe. she wants to keep him around in case of emergencies.

i do drugs and fuck her in the ass and stuff.

we go get dinner or coffee sometimes. usually she just comes over to my place and we fuck and she goes home or stays over.

she tends to separate me from her life. i don't know her friends, i don't go to bars with her. i don't go to parties with her.

she comes and gets fucked up with my friends though. they just think she's either my girlfriend or fwb.

its really low maintenance though. i would consider us more friends than acquaintances.

i'd consider it more a "we are friends that primarily fuck and occasionally do other things" rather than a girlfriend/boyfriend relationship or anything else.

the time commitment is minimal though, so i can still go on dates with other girls and stuff. its not like she stays at my house all day.
>>
>>702910526
and if you had a gf would you dump her?
>>
File: butts.jpg (3 MB, 2880x4841) Image search: [Google]
butts.jpg
3 MB, 2880x4841
>>702910783
i would like to think so.

if i thought i could get away with spinning two plates i would. i cheated on a girlfriend in the past and got away with it.

my reptilian brain says "why fuck one pussy when you could fuck TWO PUSSIES?!?!" and i find it hard to disagree.

if i had a girlfriend that i viewed as a stable, long term thing, i would dump the fwb. i'm in college though, and i don't think you can have a "real" girlfriend here.

almost everyone is cheating, and if they aren't, they would if they could.
>>
>>702910526
Sauce?
>>
Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

Never gonna stop, give it up, such a dirty mind
I always get it up, for the touch of the younger kind
My, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Ooooooo-ohhh, my sc-rotum
>>
>>702911025
maybe you only tell that yourself because that whole thing sounds wrong
>>
yeah but...
Ooh, my little pretty one, my pretty one
When you gonna give me some time, sc-rotum
Ooh, you make my motor run, my motor run
Got it coming off o' the line, sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum

Come a little closer, huh, a-will ya, huh?
Close enough to look in my eyes, sc-rotum
Keeping it a mystery, it gets to me
Running down the length of my thigh, sc-rotum

M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

When you gonna give to me, a gift to me
Is it just a matter of time, sc-rotum?
Is it d-d-destiny, d-destiny
Or is it just a game in my mind, sc-rotum?

M-m-m-m-m-m-m-my, my, my, aye-aye, whoa!
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum
M-m-m-my sc-rotum

>>
File: J23.jpg (4 MB, 5066x2921) Image search: [Google]
J23.jpg
4 MB, 5066x2921
>>702911178
its me and the girl i'm fucking.

>>702911284
i know its wrong. i would be a happier person if i wasn't fucking her. i possess empathy, and i can understand what it would be like to be the guy in the situation. i would want to know if a dude was fucking my girlfriend.

then again, she's going to fuck somebody so it might as well be me, right? i'm clean, i know where i've been. better me than some profligate with herpes or whatever.

but its like i've loaded the gun and given it to her, and she's the one pulling the trigger. i'm not committing the murder, i'm just an accomplice. i didn't REALLY do anything wrong.

i don't know. i'm just trying to keep my head above water right now. life, ya know?
>>
>>702911605
I understand. Just if you ever have a real girlfriend and ant to have a healthie relationship you'll have to tell her about your life.
>>
>>702911605
she should learn how to shave better...
>>
Gf of three years has been cheating on me and I don't really want to be alive.

If you cheat, you literally do not have a human soul and should kill yourself.

Fuck You.
>>
File: O23.jpg (4 MB, 5006x2879) Image search: [Google]
O23.jpg
4 MB, 5006x2879
>>702911779
you're not wrong. i make her not shave though. i'm into that sort of thing.

>>702911708
yeah i know. i don't know what i want though. i'm going to tread water until i get it figured out.

thanks for the chat. i can't talk about this with anyone i know.
>>
>>702904197
Prob ur parents fault
>>
>>702911924
I would love to talk more to you. The subject is just really intresting to me.,
>>
I swear to god all I fucking see is "everyone cheats" "she's cheating on you bro" "cheating is normal" "I love him but I just want dick" "I love her but I just want pussy" "I'm keeping them around because they'd be a good long term partner but this person has better genitals"

FUCK. It makes me so fucking angry. If you think they're a better person, why don't you hop on their dick or get in their pussy instead? For fuck sake, you can't be lying to a good person and telling them you love them when you're going out every weekend and getting on another dick or falling in another pussy. You don't fucking love them, you love their potential and you don't fucking deserve it.

Infidelity is not normal, when you tell someone you love them, and commit to a relationship, or god forbid you marry them, you commit to sex with them and only them for the time youre in the relationship. Thats what a monogamous relationship is and thats how it should stay. Not "ohh I'm feeling a little wet tonight time to hop on three dicks, suck another 2 then go home, tell my man I love him and kiss him on the mouth"

For fuck sake, if youre a cheater youre the biggest scum of the earth and I fucking hate you.

>inb4 who hurt u

Yes! Motherfucker, I feel fucking worthless. I can't trust any mother fucker and every relationship is hard for me. I always fucking feel like they're cheating. It fucking sucks! I can't live a normal life anymore. If you think you love your partner, and if you care about them.

Do not fucking cheat. It isn't that hard. It will destroy them. It will leave them forever broken. Dont. Fucking. Do. It.
>>
>>702912237
here's the thing though, its different when its me.

i can cheat.

if i saw 20$ fall out of a guys pocket, i'd be hard pressed not to pick it up.

if somebody saw 20$ fall out of my pocket, i'd want them to tell me.

i'm content fucking two girls at once. i don't want my girlfriend taking dick that isn't mine, though.
>>
>>702912237
I wont man.
I realised cheating makes me less of a man and more of an stupid ape.
>>
>>702912635
You're selfish, controlling and you should change. That is the worst kind of person to be.
>>
>>702907907
I'm in the exact same situation, except it's my ex and I also have a girlfriend. I met her after a 5 years, we hung out. She told me about the guy shes been dating for 2 years now. I took her virginity back when we first dated, so I figured fuck why not and just went for a kiss in the car. Started making out and ended up having sex. Now we've been having sex for the last 3 months on the regular. She doesn't have any intentions of breaking up with her boyfriend. I don't wanna leave my girlfriend either. But taking her from her boyfriend just feels so good, I can't stop. At the same time I feel bad for the guy, like I make her call him when I'm fucking her. I think I am a psychopath. I talked to her about it, tried to be the good guy, said hey we're both cheating it's not fair to our partners and she said, it's not cheating, I had sex with you before I met this guy, you've already seen/done everything. I don't wanna be with you I just miss our sex life. So I'm just here like, this won't end well. Not sure what to do but can't stop.
>>
>>702912826
Thank you anon, you've become a better man tonight.

Don't get me wrong though, if your relationship is failing and that is the reason you wanted to cheat then you should end the relationship and THEN proceed to fuck other women. Make it explicitly known that you two are no longer together though.
>>
>>702912922
This was meant for >>702912693
>>
>>702912964
I figured
>>
I cheat on my wife all the time. She is so dependent on me than she does not even question my actions. We've been together since high school she was abused by her parents alot so my mom would always let her stay over at my place. Her parents didn't seem to give a fuck at all. Now we are married have 1 kid together and shes a stay at home mom.
>>
>>702912835
Don't believe her, it is definitely cheating. Do the right thing anon
>>
>>702912826
why?

beyond morality, why would i?

if both girls never find out, and i use protection, what's the harm?

i get more pussy, they are both satisfied. neither are any wiser.

of course, it blows up in my face if they find out, but they haven't yet.
>>
Right. In my Experience Cheating is not a good Idea. I got cheated on, it destroyed me (Also helped make me a better Person tbh). In my last Relationship, i cheated. I hooked up with a Girl when I was drunk because my GF was so fucking needy and annoying the whole fucking Time. I couldn't take it. I kept it a secret because she was finishing high school (didn't want her to be obstructed by the News). Anyway, the feeling you have when you hang out, or she tells you that she loves you, or does nice stuff for you is shit. Some People can get over it. I didn't tell her, but because the Girl I cheated with couldn't STFU, i had to tell her. I was retarded as fuck because I chose to stay with her, Trust was gone and the next 1 1/2 Years were a Catastrophe (we moved in together because of her insecurities) I started to abuse Alcohol and Weed heavily, she did too. More and more my respect for her was also gone, learnt a lot about Myself in this Time. However if you want to cheat, its not the right Girl, break up.
>>
>>702905972
>are you a heartless piece of shit and don't give a fuck about her feelings (you sound like me so I guess yes)

fuck the other girl

>do you actually like this girl and know that if you get caught you might never be together again

don't cheat

if you have guilt about previous bad shit you've done, don't do it. otherwise fuck away
>>
File: pre anal 23.jpg (3 MB, 2882x5247) Image search: [Google]
pre anal 23.jpg
3 MB, 2882x5247
>>702912835
yeah i don't know what to tell you. i'm right there along side you though.

might as well get it while the getting is good, right?

hopefully we figure it out before we make some big mistake. until then, though, i'm going to keep fucking this girl
>>
>>702913043
Because it I'd exactly that, morality.
Why do you think it is okay? How would you feel if she was getting 2 other men's dick in her mouth and pussy and she came home with their cum still inside her and kissed you on the lips then told you to fuck her. Thats another mans seed in her anon. You're also kissing another mans cum.

Did it make you feel bad? Course it fucking did. Just like both girls would feel bad if they knew there was someone else. Fix your shit, you're fucked in more ways than one.
>>
Cheated on an ex once.

First time was a blowy from two girls at the same time. Then my fuckup friends came looking for me and had to bail.

Second time banged some chick at a house party with none of my friends present

No one found out until i told them. Because:

1) no one witnessed it who knew my friends or girlfriend at the time

2) kept my mouth shut until it didn't matter anymore

Depending on the relationship you have with your wife i would advise you to go for it or not. If the relationship is dead and you don't care about the possibility of her taking half of everything then fucking do it faggot.

However if she still loves you, every time she looks at you or does something nice towards you. The cheating will come to mind. And it will eat away at your mind until you tell her.
>>
>>702912835
Not Psychopath, but definitely narcissist tendencies.
>>
>>702913043
You're a wanker mate
>>
>>702913158
I forgot to mention, that she's still into me. She's developed some kind of dependency of me, its weird as fuck, because we've been seperated for 7 Months
>>
>>702913223
because i can get away with it. that's why its okay. if i could walk into a bank and walk out with all the money in the vault, no strings attached, i would.

i would cut her loose if she cheated on me. i'm not going to be in a relationship with a cheater.
i know how badly i would feel if i found out my girlfriend cheated on me. i know the hypocrisy in my words, i'm not a fool. i just don't care enough to stop myself.
>>
>>702913041
The problem is I'm the one that started it. Cause I wanted to see if I could make her cheat, I wanted to see if I could still have her after 5 years. My ego? Now I'm stuck cause doing something bad feels so fucking good. And also she has hinted that she will tell my girlfriend everything if I try to break things off. And I said if she does that I'm gonna tell her boyfriend. She said ok then gotta keep doing what we are doing till she gets bored. I can't risk her telling my girlfriend cause my girlfriend is a forieng exchange student and she has no body here. I've been there for her when she felt alone and sad and everyhting and she trusts me enough to give me her virginity. So if she finds out what i've been doing I'm not sure how she will react and simply I don't want her to get hurt, I can't stand the thought. This just made me realize OP don't cheat if you care about how she will feel if she finds out. If you're okay with her finding out then go for it. As for me I don't know what to do. I wish I never did this and I feel like I'll kill my self if my girlfriend finds out what I'm doing cause I don't wanna be there to see how shes gonna feel, I don't wanna be the reason for making her feel like that. Shitty part is no one to blame but me.
>>
File: tealc.gif (180 KB, 91x90) Image search: [Google]
tealc.gif
180 KB, 91x90
So there's only Yes or No to Cheating?
>>
>>702913404
Exactly how i feel anon.
>>
>>702913404
Fuck you. Fucking kill yourself. Get a 4m length of rope, tie a fucking noose and kill yourself. I've met literal niggers who gangbang with nines and blades who have more compassion for another human than you do

Holy fucking shit. You actually don't deserve to live.
>>
>>702913601
> cry
>some
>more
>>
>>702913660
>kill
>your
>self
>fucking
>end
>it
>now
>>
>>702913446
That just shows that your still a child. Be a Man and take Responsibility. If you cheat, you've gotta take the Hit.
>>
>>702913601
i'm just playing the game dude. it's the same game you're playing. i'm just going by a different set of rules.

sorry it upsets you so much. i know i'm the problem, but like fuck am i going to stop any time soon.
>>
>>702904197
Just get a divorce you degenerate fuck.

Have some respect.
>>
>>702913601
>>702913660
he's kind of right tho.
Like I can get behind open relation ships but doing shit like that ruins your life you'll never be able to be honest to someone you really love and want to spen your life with. I feel sorry for you actually. Id rather have THE pussy then never get it.
>>
>>702913787
I already saied I wont cheat.
>>
>>702913446
You need to break up with your girlfriend before she finds out about you ex. Even if you love her.

You fucked up. She deserves better. You need to use some excuse to break up with her. Or stop being there for her when she needs someone and slowly distance your self and she will stop liking you. Trust me there is no other way.

Your ex sounds crazy and you stuck your dick in crazy. Never stick your dick in crazy. Once you break up go and tell your ex's boyfriend everything cause he deserves better too.
>>
>>702911388
:O
>>
Why are you thinking about it you could of already done it
>>
>>702913781
We're not playing the same game. Go fuck yourself. If I had two chances to choke people to death and in the room was you, my ex and an Isis leader I'd fucking kill you twice.

You're a literal pile of shit. I hope they both leave you soon.
>>
>>702913975
Why are you so butthurt.
Did your ex cheat on you?
>>
>>702913601
Sad thing is, your a Normie because you get angry because of this. It shows you have Empathy, and it is the reason why you won't be as successfull as our Friend without a conscience.
He is a Psycho/Soziopath or a Narcissist. The most successfull People are of this kind, why? Because they don't have Emotions to hinder them in their Rationality, they do whatever it takes to achieve a goal. The Price for this is never to achieve Happiness, and always be on the Hunt for greater Things (Power, Money, Fulfillment). Don't Judge him, because he is different, accept that you are not the Center of the Universe and that others have a right to be different.
>>
>>702913975
the reality is that they won't. i'm going to keep doing what i'm doing forever, in all likelihood.

when i'm done with the girls i'm doing it to now, i'll do it to some new ones. there are billions of people on earth, and plenty of them are just like me.

what i'm doing works for me. if i feel like changing, i'll change. i'm just living my life, man.

keep on keeping on.
>>
>>702914191
Yes, she did. It ruined me, I can't have a normal relationship anymore and I'm always fucking paranoid about it.

She told me she loved me anon, clearly not when she'd had 7 other dicks inside her in the last month we were together
>>
>>702914195
I fully understand I'm not the centre of the universe. Dont pull that shit on me
I fucking hate people like him because once it becomes acceptable, I'm not going to be able to find a relationship at all. I want to be loved anon, not "preferred the most as a partner because I have good qualities but I'll fuck 5 other men anyway because their dicks are better"
>>
>>702914361
Maybe you weren't good in bed and didn't spend much time with her. Was the same when I cheated on my bf.
>>
>>702914523
is your dick worse then most dicks tho?
18 cm is what I woul cheat for.
>>
>>702914534
Oh my god..
Anon, I poured my heart and soul into this girl, I forgoed plans with friends because she's wanted to spend time with me
I fucked her until she screamed my name, came and then begged to go again

I did fucking everything for this girl. I reconstructed my life around her because I thought she was a good person.
>>
>>702914361
Well, it has less to do with your Ex, and more to do with you. The fact that you are Paranoid and it ruined you just shows that you were to self-centered, you had a to high Sense of self importance which made you secure that she wouldn't cheat. When she did she reversed it and pretty much mirrored your insecurities onto you. Thats why youre so hurt, because she disturbed the grandious self-image you had of yourself. That's also why you are so paranoid and controlling about it, because your sub-conscience tries to controll every aspect in order to give you a sense of Security preventing you from being Hurt. Which is in itself wrong, because there is not a 100% security of not being hurt when dealing with others, it would mean that you control them, and thats not possible. So try to accept that you are not the victim of her, but of your low self worth. Accept that others cant be controlled, and start loving yourself before trying to gain acceptance and security through others.
>>
>>702914594
I have an average dick anon. 6.5 in length and 5 in circumference. I don't want to feel worthless because I wasn't born with extra special junk. I make do with the dick I have and try extra hard to be the most likeable person I can...

But clearly that doesnt fucking matter, the dude with a 7x5.5 in dick is going to fuck my girl anyway because he was given something better.

How the fuck is that fair?
>>
>>702914523
you just have to sort through the shit to find a good one.

not everyone out there is like me.

the vast majority of people wouldn't dare cheat. just because you had a fuck-up shouldn't mean you just give up on the whole thing.

learn from the experience and move on.

there are extremists within any philosophy, be it sexual, religious, etc. most people however, fall somewhere in the middle.

staying pissed because your girlfriend cheated on you isn't fixing anything. she was shit anyway, and you figured that out. it doesn't invalidate the good times you had with her, but it does mean you were mistaken. mark it down as a learning experience and move on.

you find it hard to believe you'll never find anyone like her? you're dead fucking wrong. how old are you? mid twenties? you don't even know all the girls in your city, let alone your state or your country. the likelihood you found the perfect one already, or will ever find the perfect one, is fucking 0.

you gotta keep playing. the only losing move is to not play.
>>
>>702914717
yeah I had good times with my bf too.
But the other guy was older and seamed to have more Ideas in bed.
So yeah how many gf did you have before her?
>>
>>702914904
It's not fair but it's naturall selection of the female since like thousand of years.
>>
>>702914796
Anon, you have the wrong idea. I never thought of myself as a great man in the first place. The reason it destroyed me was because I didn't feel like I mattered. You're misinterpreting me when I say that. When you get told "I love you" every night, but you know she's fucking a multitude of guys behind your back you can come back and lecture me on why I felt worthless.

I never had a great ego to begin with. Its the fact she didnt give a fuck, like I wasn't good enough to give a fuck about.
>>
Double cheater here. I live two lives.

I have a wife on the east coast. I also have a girlfriend in Dallas. I spend a week in each place, back and forth all year. Wife obviously doesn't know about girlfriend and girlfriend doesn't know I'm married.
>>
>>702915194
How do you feel about it?
>>
>>702914933
You're fucked too. If you had good times with him why fucking cheat? You couldn't be mature about it and admit you didnt love him anymore? Fuck you.
>>
>>702915274
I loved him I really did I still do.
But I was to thirsty for my own good.
>>
>>702915246
I'm comfortable with it. My wife is less interested in sex so we're more roommates than lovers. She has her professional life and we're comfortable living together.

My girlfriend is also a professional and busy. She isn't interested in marriage.
>>
>>702915135
Same shit, your making your own self-worth dependent of someone else. Your making yourself a Victim. Be a Man ffs, not a cuck. If she cheats, your break up, no emotions. Why the fuck would a chick be in a relationship with a guy who knows she is cheating and doesn't do anything? It just shows you have no love for yourself. Your a prime fucking example of a Beta-faggot, Man the fuck up. The less you give a shit about Women, the more they will come to you ( that doesn't mean being a dick, it means being nice but sub-consciously showing them you don't take them serious, through jokes and shit). Only way to get there is experience. No Woman wants a Cuck who sits at Home and needs her to feel loved. They have enough insecurities themselves.
>>
>>702916148
Femanon here. This is so true. How did you get that knowledge?
>>
>>702906135
Wow, your dad doesn't even know.
>>
>>702916346
Experience

The right Partner for a Man, is essentially the Woman he can be with, which he can actually take serious, where he can be himself, and who will still feel loved (emotionally) when he gets more comftable around her. Which is a matter of Convictions, Intelligence, education and upbringing.
>>
>>702916982
wow you are the most likeable guy I've ever seen on here
What are you doing here? Buisness or pleasure? ;P
>>
>>702911193
Why TF ?
My sharona? Heard other versions on the radio this morning, coincidence? I think not...
>>
>>702917163
Who would be on /b for Business?
>>
>>702904197
Had a ex a while back who cheated on me, did not think she would get caught. I found out around the 2nd time she fucked the other dude. So put a camera inside the closet to catch them in the act, posted hung a picture up of the act in the living room, and waited for her to notice. By the time she noticed I was already fucking someone else. Sooo it happens, but if you do it wrong prepare to be fucked over.
>>
>>702917777
Quadriplegics
>>
>>702917777
Checked from a thread with 2 dicks
>>
>>702912826

I used to be you. Remember that what goes around comes around brother.
>>
>>702916148
You're fucking retarded I swear. You base everything you say off of the very little information you're given and then spit out some shit like youre a god.

The night I found out I was gone you fucking retard. I called her and told her to get home because I wanted to ask her some shit and I was gone the moment she tried to bullshit me.

You need to rethink what you're saying man. You don't know anything.
>>
>>702918131
is a reply to >>702912635
>>
99% of you in here are fucked. You don't fucking care for anyone. Consider suicide, all of you. Tie the fucking rope, the world would be a better place without all of you. Please fucking do it.
>>
>>702915006
Then why is the small dick gene still in the gene pool?
>>
>>702918180
>When you get told "I love you" every night, but you know she's fucking a multitude of guys behind your back you can come back and lecture me on why I felt worthless.

I'm sorry if i misinterpret what you are saying. To me it sounded like you stayed with her, when you knew.
>>
>>702918430
because we aren't animals anymore. Dicksice doesn't matter to a caring feeling beeing.
>>
>>702918104
Oh those guys are in every thread
>>
>>702916148
Why should I act like I "don't give a shit" about them if I do. If I'm going to be with someone I clearly care about them. Why should I lie about that?

You speak like a nigger and your shits all retarded.
>>
File: 1466618520946.jpg (22 KB, 252x249) Image search: [Google]
1466618520946.jpg
22 KB, 252x249
>>702917777
nice digits
>>
>>702918504
Because once I knew, I realised she'd been doing the same shit for a while.
>>
>>702918530
Wrong! It's because women didn't always know how big every guys dick was because they weren't always whores.
>>
>>702918708
you have a sad life don't you?
>>
>>702918846
Why do you say that?
>>
>>702918664
I've realised that now, thank you.
As i said, dick move on my part, I apologize.

>>702918585
Let me re-phrase it, the less you give a shit about their antics.

I tend to be a little 'un-precise' at times
>>
>>702919089
So now you're telling me I'm supposed to not care if a girl hops on another dick?
>>
>>702904979
Did she ever cheat on you or didnt you find out yet?
>>
>>702919675
No, im an idiot. What I said, I did not explain in great enough detail, and I based my interpretations on the wrong kind of Image. Trying to refute and explain what I meant by what I said is pointless and to time-consuming at this point.

No of course you should care, and maybe she really just is one huge Bitch.
>>
File: ggdtjnofd.jpg (79 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
ggdtjnofd.jpg
79 KB, 960x1280
Cheated on every girl i was i an relationship. I'm 20 yo,had about 5 gf was with them a year with each. But in the year i would cheat about 7-8 times on her. Starting to think that I'm never gonna change tbh, even if i get a wife and get kids. I cam be in a relationship, i cam be loyal but the thing is i dont want to simply. Because it really good to fuck multiple chicks. You got your daily dose of sex with your gf, after 2-3 months the sex just gets boring because you tried all you wanted. And you want to move onto new pussy and try it on them all you want. And the circle goes on...
>>
>>702920304
I was only mentioning my ex in my posts, and yes. She is a huge bitch. She tracked me down a year after we broke up and barged in during a comp sci lecture to tell me how much of a dick I was.
Keep in mind I hadn't talked to her for the whole year and I was moving on trying to find a new girl.

She is just crazy.

I'm really appreciative of my current girlfriend though, she's a legend. I want to do everything I can to keep her as happy as I can because in my eyes it's only fair to return the favour. I just don't want to do some stupid shit and get cheated on again you know? It makes me second guess everything and I feel bad for my girl because she has to go through that. Its just another reason I hope I don't see my ex again because I'd probably knock her out and get charged with assault.
>>
>>702920323
haha im hte opposite psyopd prism haarp victims all end up getting socio-manipulated into cheating on me
>>
>>702906263
So is a cheetah
>>
File: Cute-Cat-Paw-l.jpg (213 KB, 1200x600) Image search: [Google]
Cute-Cat-Paw-l.jpg
213 KB, 1200x600
>>702904197
the safest way to cheat would be visiting a hooker. other than that it's just too risky if you really value your relationship.
>>
>>702904197
My wife cheated on me 3 times. She has an issue with it, no matter how much she promises and means to keep her legs closed, she can't.

I was very close to divorcing her, but I couldn't do that to the kids, and it's not like this couldn't have been predicted as she had a very long cheating record before we met. Now we just have an agreement where she can have sex with other men as long as she tells me all about it... no more lies or hiding... and our marriage has improved a lot ever since.
>>
File: poasted.jpg (114 KB, 584x584) Image search: [Google]
poasted.jpg
114 KB, 584x584
>>702904197

>Be 23 year old me
>Just out of marines.
>Never have a serious relationship
>Decide to give it a try
>2 years later things are going well decide to try and have kids/get married.
>She goes to a wedding that she has to fly to, can't go, have work obligation
>She gets drunk and fucks some guy she had a crush on in high school
>feels super guilty, basically confesses that she let the dude bareback her.
>Kick her out of my place, throw all her shit on the front lawn, take the ring back, pawn that shit.

>Now I just lift, drink, work, and play vidya. No interest in women whatsoever.

Actually feelsgoodman.
>>
>>702921558
I hope that if the same happens to me I can do the same.
>>
>>702921225
You should go out and fuck other women too, if that's your arrangement
>>
>>702921225
>you're a degenerate but thats okay as long as you tell me all about it

How can you accept that? I get that theres kids involved but it was probably her idea to trap you with them. Do what's best for yourself man. That is an abusive relationship.
>>
>>702904197
You're gonna get caught mang. You have to leave no traces. You're asking questions like you're interested but you're not.
>>
>>702906529
Knows what retard? Read thread
>>
>>702921758
Yeah, I'm allowed to have sex with other women, we've agreed on that... but I just don't have the desire. I know there are plenty of hot women out there, but I really just want my wife (which, by the way, I still have sex with almost every day when I'm not travelling... she just needs more and more; on an normal day she fucks a coworker at lunch break and then we have sex at night).

>>702921760
I considered the kids thing before confronting her. She didn't try to trap me. And it's not abusive, I'm allowed to have sex with other woment too, but I just don't feel the desire.
>>
File: 1473257383999.gif (892 KB, 200x317) Image search: [Google]
1473257383999.gif
892 KB, 200x317
>>702904197
>two kids 17 years with skank
>she was chronic pig
>grit my teeth till time was right
>last year took two sons and destroyed her life
>awaiting her suicide

Sges a meth head now and doesnt understand how she went from everything to less than nothing in a year.

Feels great watching her life unravel further and further. If she ever gets her shit together i will be there to dismantle what she builds. If all else fails ill disfigure her and leave her in a life of staring and laughi g as she lurches by strangers in alleyways begging for a hit.
>>
>>702904197
Basically, I have cheated and been cheated on.

First my gf cheated on me 1 month into the relationship and didn't tell me until we passed a year or so, she had been depressed as hell since she was keeping it from me and basically got heartbroken everytime she looked me in the eyes. When I found out I didn't really mind that much but then all the trust issues and feelings started overwhelming me all the time. Anyways fast forward a couple months or so and I banged some chick at her place, will never tell my gf it so that she'll always have the feelings of shame.
>>
>>702904349
First post best post
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.