Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone ever have a panic attack on weed? and have you ever got

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 18
File: sweet-purple-3.jpg (217 KB, 446x509) Image search: [Google]
sweet-purple-3.jpg
217 KB, 446x509
Anyone ever have a panic attack on weed? and have you ever got past it? I really love weed but for some reason if I get anywhere close to stoned I start panicking and it fucking sucks dudes. Help out a /b/ro
>>
>>702883756
Ive heard of it but never experienced it in the course of ten years on/off weed smoking. Elaborate on the panic. Like, someone might found out you smoked?
>>
>>702884959
No man, I smoked everyday for a little over two years then I smoked a joint of this killer stuff and I just couldn't feel happy no matter what I did, my heart was pumping out of my chest and it felt like my head was going to explode cause of the racing thoughts all for no reason really.
>>
Try chewing on pepper corns. The whole pepper balls that are ground up for your food. Chew up and eat 3-4 of those and u get zero panic. Seriously! Look it up, I think Willie Nelson talks about it in an interview.
>>
>>702885308
Ah, must be a strain thing.
How about other people smoking the same thing, same trip as yours?
>>
I had just gotten onto the highway at about 6:00 AM on a long road trip, and I smoked my first joint. I was tooling along at the speed limit when I saw a lightbar on top of the car closing on me in the distance...uh-uh. I don't even live in this state.

Cool, Calm. Then I could see there was more than one lightbar back there. They were overtaking me- it mist have been somebody important as it had two Highway Patrol cars in the front, two or three limos, and then two more Highway Patrol cars behind.

They zoomed off into the distance, and I cracked a beer.
>>
>>702885308
sounds like you've been smoking bush for 2 years and you finally got some real bud
>>
What you need to do is to let your mind know that you are on tch, try listening to music you like or be laughting with friends and get to know your body better.
>>
Here niggers http://cannabisdigest.ca/black-pepper-relieves-cannabis-anxiety/
>>
>>702883756
I drink milk or water then I try control my breathing
>>
File: 1472079342562.jpg (621 KB, 750x968) Image search: [Google]
1472079342562.jpg
621 KB, 750x968
>>702883756
Hey OP I'm the same way unless I'm on my anxiety depression medications. Not saying youre depressed just that you might be naturally more anxious.
Also just take one small hit and try chill and after a while of that you can do more because you know what feels like.
>>
>>702883756
I believe this is somewhat why weed is a gateway drug.

Let me explain:

PSychoactive drugs change your perception/point-of-view, which can be scary. For example, one may feel morbid when contemplating death. With an altered perception, one may have to come to terms with the subject all over again, since it seems like a new terror. Marijuana is of course less mind-altering than psychedelics, which are notorious for the potential for the problem you mentioned. I believe that marijuana is a gateway drug in the sense that is is the arbiter, judging the mentally secure from the otherwise. From there, one may get brave and try psychedelics to further challenge one's preconceptions.
>>
>>702883756
weed increases your heart rate, chill the fuck out
>>
>>702885583
>>702885583
No man the shit I get is pretty good but that stuff that made me panic was a straight 10/10 bud, maybe it is a strain thing. and I was alone for the whole thing to make matters worse, (or better? idk)
>>
>>702883756
do you know what you do when that anxiety starts creeping on? you smoke more you fucking babby
>>
>>702883756
>if I get anywhere close to stoned I start panicking

Is smoking illegal where you live?
Are you smoking somewhere you'd get in trouble, like in your parents house?

It's possible that pot is just amplifying your general nervousness about smoking.
>>
Stick to indica. Sativa makes me way more anxious.
>>
>>702886120
Naw bro I live in a house where everyone has or still smokes weed so it's okay, and plus everyone where I live smokes. Maybe it had something to do with my past acid experiences? Felt like I was about to trip again
>>
>>702885980
have you tried smaller hits? like try 1/4 size of your normal bowl and increase it slowly bro
>>
Yes, and it was the worst panic attack ever.
I was smoking at a friends house, I took only 2 hits from a blunt and a hit from a bubbler.

I sat down and talked for a few minutes to my other friends, then I got this strange feeling of something building up inside of me.
Then I got a weird numbing sensation that was intense, it started at my feet and slowly spread through my entire body.
Once the numbing sensation got to my lungs, it didn't feel like I was breathing anymore, then I sent myself into a panic.
I ran outside and laid in the snow. The snow felt fake and looked too good to be real. Everything looked and felt unreal.
I thought I had lost my mind, then my friends came outside and were like "dude wtf is wrong with you".
I asked if the weed was laced, but it was not.

It lasted about 30 minutes but it felt like an eternity.

I've always had weird experiences with weed, so I don't smoke anymore.
>>
Weed fucks with me everytime, but not acid. Like weed just shoots my fucking anxiety wayyy the hell up. I used to smoke heavily for 2 years but had to stop because of the panic attacks. Acid is just more controllable for me than weed.
>>
>>702886465
Same acid was fucking fun but weed has a hard edge on it sometimes which is weird.
>>
>>702883756
you're panicking for a reason, dive into it, see where the roots lie
>>
This happens to me too. I get really fucking sketched out that I'm going to stop breathing or pass out or some shit. Can't control my eyelids, vision kind of fades in and out.

I always make sure I have a ton of water with me, drinking water seems to be the only thing that lessens the anxiety a little bit.

I'm schizophrenic though, so I probably shouldn't be smoking because shit gets weird. But whatever
>>
anyone else experience burping in association with the feeling of panic after smoking? seems to happen to me for some reason
>>
>>702887108
never in my life thats weird dude
>>
>>702883756
only once, but when I calmed down, bliss
>>
>>702883756
I've had it happen to actually. The only difference was that it kicked in a couple months after my probation and having a bad trip on spice
>>
Well, when I feel it starts to happen, like, I think I'm gonna be fucking high for life, or I'm concentrating on not dying, I just put radiohead on and stare at the screen and breathe, maybe drink some water, It usually fades away quickly and I can relax.
But I'm not a regular smoker though, maybe once or twice a month I puff a joint, but I can never finish it, I take like, 2 months to finish just one joint, and it's not thick. So I'm more sensitive to weed
>>
>>702889299
Shit I wish I can calm down quick. As soon as I'm into it it feels like I'm about to trip on acid and be high for a couple days and when I try listening to music it makes it worse, then all the sudden it withers away and then I get bored as I usually do when I don't smoke and end up wanting to smoke more
>>
>>702886339
yeah man, me too, I'm super sensitive to weed, I didn't abandon it, but I can't even think what would happen if I smoked a full thin joint by myself
>>
>>702889544
Yeah, I've never done acid, so there's that
>>
>>702883756
Eventually you realize that weed is harmless and you start to trust that everything is just going to be ok.

Just enjoy the ride, man.
>>
>>702886143
>This
Sativa may cause some people to be more paranoid/anxious
>>
File: 1447875294516.gif (1024 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
1447875294516.gif
1024 KB, 500x354
>>702883756
I only smoke hash, it helps for writing.
You have to be in a certain mindset for the psychoactive effect to be pleasant.
Get away from all external anxiety sources.
If you can't, kill them. kill them all.
>>
yes i just smoked more weed
>>
File: Indica vs sativa.jpg (70 KB, 736x814) Image search: [Google]
Indica vs sativa.jpg
70 KB, 736x814
>>702886143
>>702889908
>>
>>702883756
only time i had a panic attack was when i didnt smoke often and i got really high really fast around a bunch of ppl i didnt know. The panic attack passed after a min or 2 then i was high as fuck and havent had one since
>>
>be me
>get stoned for first time with my sister and some of her friends
>its my 19th
>smoke several lungs and bong hits
>wait
>feel very strange
>look in mirror
>im pale and my eyes have gone bloodshot begin to panic
>dont know why
>am ridiculed for being a lightweight pussy bitch
>panic more
>hyperventilate
>sister brings me food and drink
>i inhale
>food is gone
>feel better
>no panic
>watch movie
>browse /b/
>burn out
>sister tells me were going to the bar
>neat
>fall asleep in car
>wake up in morning in car
>this story is going nowhere
>i really dont know why i havent stopped writing
>i lead a meaningless depressing life
>since then i have gotten high much more often usually every day or so
>im not sure when i should stop writing this
>im stoned right now
>>
>>702886287
It's a cycle. It happens to me from time to time. I'm sitting watching a movie or some shit, then I feel my breathing because it's a quiet part, then I feel my heart, then panic because of feel my heart, which causes it to beat faster and faster.
Just keep telling yourself there's nothing to worry about. Sounds simple, and cliche, but it's what it is. It works for me, and it might for you. The worse that could happen is it doesn't work, then you're right back here. On the other end, you can calm yourself down by realizing you're just freaking yourself out.
That, or lay down a minute and hydrate.
>>
File: 1438518294227.jpg (42 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
1438518294227.jpg
42 KB, 529x529
>>702883756
First time I felt my heart beating and I got scared, but after that I realised there is nothing to fear (except some silly laws that might ruin someone's life for no good reason). Just let it do its magic and you will be fine, just do something relaxing like watching adventure time while on it..However, everyone reacts differently, so I can't really tell imho I'm just tryna help fam
>>
Yep I used to all the time. The best thing you can do is limit the amount you smoke. Peer pressure is a bitch so just take small puffs on each toke.
>>
>>702890764
You guys are great I'mma go toke first thing when I get the $$ for it together. If I panic the first thing I'll think about is you /b/ros
>>
>>702883756
>I really love weed
>if I get anywhere close to stoned I start panicking and it fucking sucks
Why the fuck would you love weed then?

Also it isn't panic attacks for me but weed does make me anxious nowadays and for that reason I rarely smoke anymore.
>>
File: 1436475095174.jpg (67 KB, 887x960) Image search: [Google]
1436475095174.jpg
67 KB, 887x960
>>702890764
why care about peer pressure? Don't get me wrong it's not a roast it's just that I don't understand why people ruin their high around "that kind of people that pressure me to do stuff"
>>
>>702891037
Cause I love weed when it doesn't panic me?? It's common sense man
>>
>>702891051
never in my life have I ever seen or heard of peer pressure, if someone declines a toke then more for me lol
>>
>>702883756
I have few years of bespoke growing experience. Indicas have much greater potential to cause that panicked state than sativas. So go for pure sativas. But, more importantly, get something that was harvested at the right time. Growers often leave buds as long as they can so that it feels like it packs more punch. Rastas here prefer all their stuff this way. You need to get something that was harvested sooner than the commonly agreed upon visual cue of 30 or 50% amber trichomes. Get something that was harvested before any trichomes turn amber. Read up on chemical composition and you'll see that if left too long much of the thc converts to other forms that doesn't contribute to your high, but gives that deep confused feeling. This is the biggest contributor to paranoia other than the user's own state of mind.

Use it, don't use..just my input.
>>
>>702883756
I've seen it happen to a few people. Mostly women. I've found all you gotta do is get them some air. Just go take a walk and you'll be fine.
>>
>>702891716
You calling me a girl?
>>
>>702891851
No but if the shoe fits feel free to lace that bitch up and wear it.
>>
>>702891943
Oh shit that caught me off guard 10+ for Mr.snappy pants over here
>>
Ive had 3 panic attacks while i was high, the exact strains were Purple Cadillac, Gorilla Glue #4, and Some fire Sour Diesel. Basically just over did it and smoked/Dabbed way too much and after the third one i just kind of learned to not smoke a certain amount and now i just get enjoyable highs
>>
Has anyone gotten so high they feel like they've gone to a different reality? It was my third or fourth time smoking a bong and I decided to rip it as hard as I could just to show off my iron lungs but 10+ min later I felt like I was on a really strong psychedelic trip, similar to a couple grams of mushrooms, took me 2+ hours to get out of but all in all it was a interesting experience. Didn't really panic just got really, really high.
>>
I have a mystical experience every time I smoke weed: ego death, time stops, there is no "me" yet somehow I am all of reality. Everything feels sacred and holy like it is the face of god. It is like a deep acid trip of the sort Bill Hicks talked about often, but these experiences are too intense for me to want to repeat, so I had to give up weed. I might try it again someday if I want to go there but if that's what I want I might as well just do shrooms. Anyone else have this happen?
>>
>>702892162
With a name like gorilla glue no wonder why one would panic lol and sour diesel is a pretty heavy high, I mainly just laugh on that stuff tho
>>
>>702892281
Holy shit someone here knows Bill Hicks, 10/10 for you my /b/ro, and I some what know what you mean, I liked that part of the high tho cause it would launch me into an really intense laugh attack that I couldn't stop and I miss that. only when I'm that high tho
>>
>>702892281
Well, maybe it's too much, maybe it's the strain you smoked. Ever tried just puffing 1~2 times a joints and just stop, and put the joint away. And wait?
>>
>>702892623
Yea I did last night and it kinda just made my palms really sweaty and it made me over think everything, I was laughing a tiny bit but something in me didn't want to be happy
>>
>>702883756
>Anyone ever have a panic attack on weed
Yes weed is anxiogenic. It creates anxiety you fucktard. It also progressively eats away at your IQ. Drugs are shit, weeds probably one of the worst because of the way it insidiously destroys your life, just subtly enough that your addiction doesnt seem like problem, but malignant enough that it will throw your entire life off its trajectory.
If you're going to do drugs, just do them and roll with the punches. Alcohol rots your liver and brain. Benzos are lethally physically dependent. Psychedelics when used habitually rot your brain and just fuck up your ability the accurately perceive the way life work. Nothing needs to be said about opiates. Coke and amphetamines are the only drugs that you can use without destroying your life.
>>
I got some problems with weed too. Once a night i was chilling with friends we were smoking joints, when I suddenly got some visualisation and I stopped smoking for this evening. I got home and it started with headaches they were so strong that I couldn't think about anything else I tried to sleep but that was impossible, it felt like my head was exploding it hurts so much and it didnt stop till I finally Fell asleep.

Since then I stopped smoking for weeks, when i felt i could smoke again i tried it but i always got headachea only on one sie of my brain it was so weird i didnt like it but it was not so intense like before. Now im still smoking but not like before if im smoking a joint with a friend now i puff less and pass the joint to friends
>>
>>702892281
Whoa bro? Do you listen to Joe Rogan too? That shit really expands your mind huh? Throws it through the cosmos. Makes you see what the governments trying the hide. Makes you peel back the layer of brain washing.
>>
>>702892929
Not sure if trolling or this stupid?
My 3 years on meth ruined my life worse than my 7 years of smoking weed
>>
>>702892929
Yea dude Ronnie Wood burned a hole in his nose from coke and Meth, jesus christ dude idk how you can say meth doesn't destroy ones life you gotta some type if idiot or something. WEED ALL THE WAY MY DUDES
>>
It's probably the strain of weed I usually smoke but I tend to get intense body highs that at first send me into a bit on a shock, but if you just chill out and realize you're just high and nothing bad will happen you chill out more and enjoy it.
>>
>>702893184
Met plenty of meth heads in grad school who were able to finish their dissertations and get their doctorate while doing meth daily. Never met one pot head in doctoral program. I don't know one fucking kid who smoked weed daily through undergrad or high school that made anything of themselves and I know hundreds.
Adderall and coke got me through college and got me into grad school. Weed puts your fucking brain to sleep.
>>
>>702893416
>ignoring known successful potheads due to only personally knowing negative stereotypes
It's pointless to argue with you, your dense beyond reason
>>
>>702893288
>WEED ALL THE WAY MY DUDES
You epitomize the rampant faggotry of stoner culture. And yes addiction to coke and amphetamines can be devastating but the adverse effects are brazen and in your face. As aforementioned, weed is insidious, it fucks with you slowly and underhandedly. Kills your ambition slowly but does so progressively decaying your spirit, your mood, your cognitive capacities etc.
The problem with weed is has very few physiological effects, so you cant OD. So you can do a near infinite amount with physically kill yourself, but you psychologically kill yourself.
>>
File: 987325908.jpg (33 KB, 394x453) Image search: [Google]
987325908.jpg
33 KB, 394x453
>>702893416
>>
>>702883756
Yes. I smoke for about 15 years. I quit cause I just get paranoid and anxiety now unless my tolerance is super high (like if I smoke for a few days in a row) I'm OK but I just quit anyways. Only smoked once in about 10 years on a dxm trip and holy fuck it got me fucking wasted after so long of not smoking.
>>
you dont panic attack til youve smoked spice
>>
>>702893797
Yea it brings out pre-existing mental conditions so it doesn't create them, just makes them show up more early in life. So if it happened on weed or LSD it would have happened anyway.
>>
>>702893767
>OH YEAH BRUH!!!!!! WEED EXPANDS UR MIND DOG! :D LOOK AT STEVE JOBS!!!! IT CREATES AN INTELLECTUAL PARADIGM SHIFT. MAKES YOU MORE CREATIVE!!!!!!!!!
Stereotypical stoner platitudes, fucking hilarious.
>>
You probably have anxiety problems
>>
>>702893907
It gradually and blatantly lowers cognitive function (IQ, working memory, etc). And as you said reawakens dormant psychiatric problems like anxiety/ panic disorders (see OP), schizophrenia, manic depressive, major depressive ..the list goes on
>>
>>702894031
Not really, I only get anxious sober when something really stressful happens (So like once every 6 years) and I think I just toked during one of these times making it that much worse
>>
>>702893416
Yeppers.
Also, the people i know who do coke and other shit can, and do drop it now and then with no issue.
The pot people?
They cant seem to put it down so easy.
Shook me up since i always thought weed was the "safe" drug.
>>
>>702893913
Did I claim that?
Michael Phelps for one you idiot
James Franco, Seth Rogan, Johnny Depp
All a thousand time more successful then your dense ass
>>
>>702894146
Meth and Coke can bring out schizophrenia more easily than weed can, people can't put weed down as much cause they think it doesn't do them as much harm so they smoke it anyway. Trust me 20 years from now those same people won't be "fine" while the pot smokers will still be smoking
>>
Anyone near Hoschton Ga with bud?
>>
>>702894146
Exactly. This is why these faggots get so defensive over weed, they have a harder time kicking it than crack heads can kick rock or even alcoholics can kick the bottle (even despite alcohol withdrawal induced seizures).
I can do a gram of coke in one day and not want to touch the shit for months, same with meth.
>>
I've only had one panic attack. But to be fair it was -0°c one day after school and I was walking with my buddy to the nearest library and to make things worse it started snowing/raining so I was freezing. Literally though I was gonna die.
>>
>>702883756
i know the feel OP.
Just educate yourself on anxiety and you'll get passed it and be able to ignore the panic eventually.
No it never goes away.
>>
>>702894202
HOLY SHIT MIKE PHELPS SMOKED WEED ONCE!!! DAMN MAN HOLY SHIT! MAN WAY TO REALLY MAKE RETHINK MY WHOLE PERSPECTIVE! WOW BRILLIANT RETORT
Way to prove me wrong with one piece of anecdotal evidence. Are you Michael Phelps? Do you have the hereditary gifts (physical or intellectual) to ever get to where is just on the basis of the the brain and body you were born with? Michael Phelps is a human enigma. His body is like a fucking dolphin.
I also never said anything about smoking weed once a month at a party, I'm talking about habitual use, you dense faggot.
>>
>>702894365
It takes more than a day to become addicted to meth
>>
Calm down and remember nothing is actually wrong. You're supposed to lose yourself. That's the point. Nothing is as serious as you've been making it your whole life. Once tou can wrap your gead around all of that you can finally begin to enjoy the effects of THC.
>>
>>702883756
I keep having the same, I have no idea why to be honest. I know I'm late in the thread, but I used to just keep around chill people, get some good snacks, and watch a good movie, or play a non-competitive vidya gaem, helped me a lot. Then I started dabbing.... don't do that if it gives you panic attacks now.
If this doesn't work, try switching to a sativa from an indica, or an indica to a sativa, helps sometimes.
>>
>>702894611
What the fuck is a Michael Phelps? Sounds like a bland seaweed if you ask me
>>
>>702894611
Wow
Your so much superior than me
And nice way to disregard every other listed person on that list
>>
>>702886465
Ok Brandon
>>
>>702894620
No shit faggot, same with every other drug.
>>
>>702893907
Not tried this is just bs that we'd lovers want to believe cause they can't accept the fact their precious Weed can and does cause issues. 15+ year smoker every single day...
>>
>>702894836
Not true*
>>
I don't know if its a panic attack or something heart related but I have the same problem. I was freaked out of my mind, totally ruined the high. Haven't tried it since... Dont really feel like I want to do so.
>>
>>702894726
Oh seth rogan, James franco? What lettered, brilliant intellectual minds. Also do you have a fraction of the charisma either has or the aesthetic appeal of James Franco? Can you act as well as them? Are you as funny to the masses? You're pulling from the lowest common denominator and still failing
>>
Yeah I get like that smoking sativa. Also my left kidney I guess will start to pump fast and get uncomfortable which will cause panic attacks as well so I drink lots of water before smoking and am constantly sipping water when high. That reduced the issue, but I'll still get panic attacks on some dank sativa. Like I'm starting to trip on acid or something, never had this stuff happen before trying acid.

Fuck acid.
>>
>>702883756
happens to both myself and my friend.

we have narrowedd it down to our own natural anxiety, and we become more self aware when high and so the natural anxiety is worse

i've fixed this by only getting high when stuff is finished and im relaxed and happy alredy
>>
>>702883756
I did after the first time I smoked. That was back in like sophomore year in hs though and eventually I got used to it. It was just a new experience for me.
>>
>>702894983
Acid was great for me but made my weed experiences less enjoyable. Fuck the higher perspective, fuck it with a big brown dick
>>
>>702895037
One time I thought I was smoking regular dro, and after we finished the bowl I found out it was Head Trip. It was the worst high I've ever had. I thought I was going to die that night.
>>
>>702883756
I smoked very frequently for ~2.5 years. First half year it was maybe 2-3 times a week, near the end pretty much every day.

At first it was alright beyond the obvious side effects of regular smoking. Near the end I developed regular paranoia and anxiety after smoking, which I already had in terms of anxiety. I ended up having 4 panic attacks. Not fun

I stopped smoking for a few years, I eventually ended up smoking a little later but either just taking a random hit once a month or once every few months buying a teener. No panic attacks or other bullshit during that time
>>
Also make sure its Indica and not Sativa because anyone with anxiety can get fucked up highs from it.
>>
>>702883756
no, but i passed out once. right in front of my dealer, that was embarrassing as hell.
>>
>>702894937
You seem to think someone has to be some Carl Sagan type person to be considered successful.
My point to you is, you say there are no successful potheads.
I show you successful potheads and you begin to knitpick at it.
I take it your just a generalized asshole?
>>
File: c.jpg (4 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
4 KB, 201x251
>A thread littered with comments about the problems weeds causing them
>some guy calls them out and they proceed to whine about how weed is harmless and doesnt cause problems
God, stoners are insufferable. You're worse than junkies or boozers.
>>
>>702895347
Shit yea Carl Sagan is a really intelligent dude, I wonder why anon thinks there are no smart pot heads, look up Carl Sagan and you will be proved wrong!! Once again this is why I think anon is just a troll
>>
>>702886912
this one is correct
and also try to eat more citrus or some vitamin - C
>>
mate the trick is to roll another spliff
>>
You want a strain with high CBD.
>>
>>702894109
well, I believe we need fair use, like, I said in a post before, I only smoke, once or twice a month, maybe once in 2 months, as I aproach the exam period I smoke less.
But I do have to take into account the fact that my dad's friend has smoked his entire life, and he's not retarded, he can use his mind very well and mantain conversations, the dude's rich, mining bitcoins on rented servers, but maybe that's because he's jewish.
It awakes, not reawakens, it CAN, but only if you actually have it dormant. And most people don't
>>
>>702895347
You show me athletes and bush-league comedians. I'm not impressed. You don't have to get a Ph.D to be considered successful all I'm saying it pot is a disintegrative acid to your motivation and cognitive capacities.
There are clear empirical studies that show weed lowers IQ and general cognitive function more than most drugs. This is what I'm in a fucking doctoral program for. I used to hold your fucking laughable naiveté, thinking that it was harmless and didnt do physical damage to the body. But what it does to the brain is really amazing. There's a steep IQ decrease with habitual use, a steep motivation decrease and so forth especially in people under 25. Which I can accurately assume is a category you and 99% of the faggots in this thread fall into
>>
Everyone here is a faggot this thread has turned to shit. I regret posting this dudes :(
>>
>>702886143
It's the opposite for me, I get close to panic attacks every time I smoke indica. Sativa hypes me and I feel happy
>>
>>702895506
>le anecdotal evidence
Here's some shit you should take in consideration from people who've spent their lives researching this.
"Evidence supporting this
hypothesis (cognitive decline from cannabis use) comes from studies showing apparently irreversible effects on behavior and brain morphologyin rats exposed to cannabinoids while immature (Stiglick
and Kalant, 1985; Landfeld et al., 1988). And in
humans, one recent study found that 48 early-onset cannabis users (onset before age 17), but not 51 late onset users (onset at 17 or later), exhibited significantly longer reaction times than controls in a visual scanning task (Ehrenreich et al., 1999). Another recent study also
compared 29 long-term cannabis users who had initiated use before age 17 with 28 users who had initiated use at age 17 or later (Wilson et al., 2000). Magnetic resonance
images of the brain showed that early-onset users had a lower percentage of gray matter and a higher percentage
of white matter, relative to whole-brain volume,than the late-onset users. Positron emission tomography studies in the same subjects showed that male early onset
users had higher cerebral blood flow than males
who initiated use after age 17. Finally, early-onset users of both sexes were shorter in height and lower in weight than late-onset users. The authors speculated that these differences might be related to the effects of cannabis on
gonadal and pituitary hormones in early adolescence."
>>
>>702895912
>tell me more
I'll just never be on a elevated plane such as yourself
>>
>>702896412
That's correct :^). In fact thats exactly my point.
>>
>>702883756
Happens to me every other time i smoke weed. I just start thinking about death and i freak the fuck out.
>>
>>702896374
>these studies are nearly 16 or 17 years dated
>>
>>702896374
I started at 13 so I think I might be fucked :( Just kidding I'm fine
>>
File: n.gif (31 KB, 700x623) Image search: [Google]
n.gif
31 KB, 700x623
:-) le carl sagan and joe rogan
>>
>>702896480
So in general, your a "my shit doesn't stink" kind of person and I wasted my time (more than I normally would) arguing with your pedestaled ass
>>
>>702896544
They were studies that are revered in psychpharmalogical academic community. The only thing thats changed is the potency of weed, so the effects are likely even more detrimental. For your thc rotted brain heres a recent one bby <3 http://www.pnas.org/content/109/40/E2657.short
>>
>>702896757
No, I have plenty of vices. I just don't attempt to justify them like some petulant whiny 17 year old faggot.
>>
>>702896789
>cool story bro
>>
>>702896544
The studies that prove smoking cause cancer are 40 yrs old, does that mean they're not relevant?
>>
>>702896881
Retarded stoner faggot concedes his argument while trying to play it off
>>
>>702896789
I bet you they got the biggest group of sorry as losers for this group just to try and show people that marijuana is "wrong". Fuck they were probably idiots to begin with and the IQ decline would of happened anyway
>>
>>702896851
I never once tried to justify them.
I argued you because that you think meth is genuinely safer than weed
>>
File: 1470441010947.jpg (114 KB, 500x1227) Image search: [Google]
1470441010947.jpg
114 KB, 500x1227
Since no one's said it, change your diet. Prior to smoking or however you get your fix, don't intake too much caffeine, sugar or basic shitty food. Get a wheat grass supplement and take it 2 hours before partaking. Drink plenty of water regularly and take your daily vitamin.

I follow those rules and haven't had any random panics in months.
>>
>>702883756
My good friend had a panic attack once while smoking some weed that turned out to be laced with mdma or some shit, ever since he cant smoke or he has a panic attack
>>
>>702883756
>ITT stoner apologists who don't answer OP's question
>>
File: gg.png (89 KB, 575x461) Image search: [Google]
gg.png
89 KB, 575x461
>>702897010
Have plenty of friends who smoke weed. They're typically unfulfilled, cognitively deficient. poor and generally apathetic.
Hey stoners ITT here's another table you can blaze out to :)
>>
>>702885844
G O D D U B S
>>
>>702896948
I dont care at this point to attempt to make a point.
Your simply going to disregard everything I have to say because you seem to think your superior to everyone else in this thread.
It's like arguing with a wall at this point
>now i concede
>>
Ok, I'm 21, I believe I smoked once when I was 18, then another time when I was 19, and then when I had my 20th birthday I started to smoke whenever I felt like doing so, but I still don't smoke more than twice a month.
As long as I'm able to work and get a nice income for my family, I don't see the problem in smoking a little sometimes.
I don't have to use weed to live, but I'd like to enjoy this experience sometimes during the short period I'm alive. I also think there's no point in smoking everyday, or drinking everyday, or playing the same game over and over everyday. Or even coming to /b/ everyday, why the fuck am I spending time with you and not enjoying it with another thing. Bye
>>
>>702897052
Never made that argument, I said amphetamine not meth. That's conflating codeine with black tar heroin. Still it's generally better for the brain (at least in respect to intelligence). Doesn't destroy grey matter much as habitual cannabis use does, it increases IQ and working memory while it's being used.
>>
>>702897177
pretty much everyone ive known who smokes weed either did it because their friends did or they are a dumbass/dropout. Weed has a bad reputation because it turns people into annoying slacker fuckwits, or attracts people who already are.
>>
>>702897194
>I dont care at this point to attempt to make a point
Translation: I have no point to make, I concede defeat. I lost.
>>
>>702883756
Happening to me right now :(
>>
>>702897177
regularly at x waves means at what frequency?
>>
File: lain.png (746 KB, 638x527) Image search: [Google]
lain.png
746 KB, 638x527
>>702897191
>dubs are worth shit

this
>>702890000
is motherfucking quads.
>>
>>702897546
go to sleep. only thing that works for me.
>>
>>702897546
Oh no! Go outside and walk it off and make sure you have somewhere to go, don't just mindlessly walk around it'll make it worse, we're here for you man! Well most of us anyway
>>
>>702897642
not the one with the panic attack, but from my experience walking around doesnt help at all and i start running and freak the fuck out. I dont know if my experiences apply to everyone but this has never worked for me.
>>
>>702897553
An average of 4 or more times a week
>>
>>702897732
Yea didn't work for me too much until I got home then it felt as if I was in heaven, I was so relived to get back to somewhere safe, so it's not the walk it self it's just the situation, freaking out in public isn't fun and when it happens it makes you house seem like a safe haven
>>
>>702897489
People who try weed occasionally, I mean like twice a year. Tend to have higher IQs than those that never try it in fact, they have an IQ above the statistical average. But people who use it multiple times a day are already likely to have a sub 100 IQ and it just decreases with time.
>>
From another 2002 study. :-)
Results: Current marijuana use was significantly correlated (p < 0.05) in a dose- related fashion with a decline in IQ over the ages studied. The comparison of the IQ difference scores showed an average decrease of 4.1 points in current heavy users (p < 0.05) compared to gains in IQ points for light current users (5.8), former users (3.5) and non-users (2.6).
>>
>>702885844
underappreciated
>>
>Broski.. I see my time has arrived.
>Yes, I have been in your shoes. Unfortunately. They seemed like they started happening around '03 when the strains started heavily varying and getting crossbred, getting stronger etc..
It got really bad to where I was guaranteed to have one from smoking weed, or a cigarette.
I had been smoking for about 8 years of my life, since I was 14. Then suddenly one day, my body decided it did not want anything to do with it anymore. And rather than go through the absolute hell it put me through ea time feeling like that, I quit. I felt like I was going to die ea time I got high, something that was supposed to be enjoyable turned into something I dreaded. :(
>So I quit. For seven YEARS. Then, my brother was getting married and he begged me to smoke with him when I came around for the ceremony. I did against my fears thinking well its been a long time, It was probably all in my head to begin with etc.. i got super, SUPER blown away stoned like I was drunk almost. I couldn't last in the parties. .etc anyways, I carried on for a bit after going back home, started smoking and making my own dabs and then one day, they came back. I was ready though this time with xanax. But it wasn't working exactly. I still was experiencing ridiculous anxiety, coupled with really funky behavior in front of my friends making them think oh boy, this guy can't handle his shit.. but they were right.
>I had to quit again and you know what OP? I am so glad. Because I am better off without it. I am happier and feel like I grew out of it. I am a 36 year old man and can't act like a teenager forever. I can't even stand smelling people smoking it nowadays. I really loathe it. And I don't see myself ever getting high again. I recommend giving it up. Choose being a better you.
>You can do it. It's not worth feeling that way, broP
>>
File: the fuk.jpg (34 KB, 509x509) Image search: [Google]
the fuk.jpg
34 KB, 509x509
Believing studies from a time when weed was demonized and fear mongered.

How about we wait until the Federal Government allows for actual testing of the drug.
>>
>>702898221
I know what you mean but I want to end it off on a good note I don't wanna just ditch it because of a couple bad trips, like hey, I've had good and bad relationships, and you don't see me giving up pussy ;)
>>
File: meier_figure-2.gif (32 KB, 700x447) Image search: [Google]
meier_figure-2.gif
32 KB, 700x447
>>702898274
>studies from 2014
>studies from 2012
>studies from 2002 in fuckin Vancouver
>when weed was demonized
You're a special type of retard. Also any Ph.d, Pharm.D, Psy.D with a research license can get access to cannabis/ pure THC despite its illegality. Also these studies are from IQ tests done on people who use cannabis illicitly, just testing their cognitive decline over the years. You dont need a research license to do that shit.
>>
Yeah, I've been there

>be me
>be at friends graduation party
>most people leave, only homies still around
>decide to start smoking
>having a good time
>all of a sudden, start to go blind
>it's not like you see black, it's like you see nothing
>extremely limited vision
>"hey guys, imma brb"
>go inside to bathroom
>look at self in mirror
>hard to see anything
>lose focus and fall over
>slam head into door
>so fucking loud, can't believe no one inside heard it
>visibility even more reduced
>walk back outside
>"can someone help me walk down these stairs"
>"dude it's like 3 stairs..."
>"i seriously can't see, pls help"
>(keep in mind it was like 11pm and we were around a tiny fire pit)
>all I can see is flames, very dim but vivid at same time
>i stop talking, just sit there starring into flames
>im at the gates of babylon
>fuck
>wake up on friends bed next day

had a few other bad highs that summer, but that was probably the worst one by far. That was over a year ago, I still smoke often.
>>
>>702898548
>thinks IQ means something
just end yourself
>>
>>702898882
this dude def has a low iq
>>
>>702897765
wait, so 3 waves is like 12 times a week?
>>
>>702898882
I'm genuinely baffled by your retardation. Yeah psychometrics (the study of IQ), a field that has been studied and scrutinized over by some of the best minds of history for hundreds of years, being constantly tweaked and perfected means nothing. Yeah so it's just purely coincidental someone with down syndrome has a sub-80 IQ but successful entrepreneurs, physicians, engineers, ph.ds, lawyers etc tend to have an IQ above 100.
It's just a social construct right?
>>
>>702899158
I misinterpreted your question. It's in accordance with the DSM interpretation of cannabis dependence and the number of times they would have been diagnosed with it over the course of 20 years. You can meet the criteria for DSM diagnosis if you smoke only twice a week.
>>
>>702898274
>>702898882
>stoners actually believe this
>>
>>702900036
Hi, i'm from the Rashida Jones post.

I don't smoke weed, I just watch documentaries about it since I'm into politics and such and it's a big thing that's going on in America right now so, I like to stay informed.

To my knowledge, people are being denied Federally approved testing samples of weed since it's still a Schedule 1 Drug.

Also, when you said 2002 I thought you meant in America not in Canada, and also. The only recent studies I can find about Weed and IQ are ones that argue that they don't really have a correlation. The most recent ones I can find arguing that they do have a correlation is from 2012.

I don't really give to much of a fuck but please educate me since I guess I don't really know to much about weed.
>>
>>702883756
I do when I get spooked, just try to chill a bit. I wouldn't smoke somewhere you haven't been before.
>>
>>702899285
Everything is a social construct, we are just animals.
>>
>>702900508
>To my knowledge, people are being denied Federally approved testing samples of weed since it's still a Schedule 1 Drug.
Thats a pernicious myth. If you recieve a certain type of licensing and have a pharm.d or ph.d in certain fields you can receive a research license that allows you to work with scheduled 1 substances. I did assistant research on the reproductive patterns of mice where the administrating researcher (a Pharm.D) was using 3 and 6 diacetyl morphine (heroin) a scheduled 1. It can be a bitch to get a license to do research in the US.
But still tons of other fucking countries do research on weed, that dont have to go through the DEA hoops. And you can still study weed smokers in the US without using it in a lab.
>>
>>702900739
So down syndrome is a social construct...nice :)
>>
>>702900905
>It can be a bitch to get a license to do research in the US.

Yea this was mainly what I heard but I could see how it would be easier to do the research in other countries.

You seem like a smart guy so I guess I'll poke your brain a bit. What do you think about weed being legalized/ how does it affect young peoples minds compared to under age drinking/ Does it really have any medicinal value?
>>
>>702901056
I have no problem with weed or any drug being legalized. Stringent alcohol laws haven't reduced teen drinking (teen binge drinking is a huge problem in the US, the western country with arguably the strictest alcohol laws and teens often admit its easier to get weed than booze (dealers dont ID)
Still, teen drug use and alcohol use is a huge problem. The frontal cortex, hippocampus, parietal lobe and orbital frontal cortex in the brain (the parts responsible for all higher function) aren't fully developed to the the mid twenties in males and early twenties in females.
Laws won't fix it. A change in culture will, like if drug use wasn't venerated by high school teens in threads like this.
>>
>>702883756
yes, I've been smoking for 4 years now and I still get panic attacks most of the time. The first times it was the worst, I'd go full psycho - pacing around, doing weird gestures with my hands. But now I'm used to it, I even like it unless it's too intense. It's good to have panic attacks bro - it shows you things, things which you wouldn't be brave enough to think, let alone accept, in normal state. For me it's a gamble. I know I can slip to the point of no return, but I go there anyway, because I always pull something interesting, wise or useful back with me. I know most will disagree, but if you are not getting panic attacks, you are doing weed wrong. I have a really useful advice for you OP if you want to control panic attacks. It's a very simple breathing practice. You take a deep breath and hold it for at least 5-10 seconds, then take another one, hold 5 sec more, repeat until you feel better.
>>
File: 1472943130283.png (85 KB, 319x287) Image search: [Google]
1472943130283.png
85 KB, 319x287
>>702899285
Not the same poster, but you don't know what you are talking about - IQ matters, but it's not a full representation of what intelligence is. Weed decreases short term memory which is very important in solving those IQ tests. So, to be a stupid <80 IQ harambe and to not be able to solve the test because you forgot what the task was all about are not the same things. Not only this, but intelligence is not the same as wisdom. If the outside world programs people to knowledge, the inside world un-programs people to wisdom and understanding. So it doesn't matter how complicated tasks you can solve, if your psyche is infantile. And weed is a good introspective drug if you use it that way. But if you are a casual, party type of stoner, then I agree it makes you stupid.
>>
>>702883756
chill the fuck down mentally before smoking dude
>>
>>702883756
Sniff some pepper it will make the anxiety go away. Will burn a little.
>>
Sounds like you've outgrown weed, kid
>>
>>702886287
I've herd people panic attack from dabs after they have tripped on shrooms. But I think your just being a bitch. If weed give you bad vibes then why still smoke.
>>
Wait till its legal and just smoke less. I used to get a racing heart constantly when I smoked weed.
>>
>>702903058
Cause the best part of the weed was the laugh attacks, but some strains don't give that kind of high and leave you mentally overwhelmed, watch it could happen to you one day and when that day comes you won't consider me a bitch it's just normal human fight or flight response.
>>
>>702903160
Dude I use to Tripp on shrooms and acid in school to see if I could handle it. You don't know what hell is.
>>
>>702903160
Indica strains givin you the couchlock and overwhelming feelin.
>>
>>702883756
i get that empending doom thing i always feel like i'm going to get sniped for having "red pill theories" bouncing around in my head
>>
>>702903358
Naw dude it was the all mental highs with no body high (Sativa) that did that to me, a good indica will put me on my ass laughing for at least 1+ hour
>>
>>702903295
wtf I don't know how anyone can get away with that, when I'm at school stoned EVERYONE knows. If I did acid at school the whole country would find out.
>>
>>702903517
Fuckk i wish I could be on my ass laughing.
>>
>>702903593
Self control don't act like a dingus. And shut the fuck up.
>>
>>702902607
You're a fucking idiot. IQ is human test, it's not tied to crystallized intelligence (knowledge or wisdom as your THC rotted ass puts it) It's tied to spatial intelligence, working memory, long term memory, ability to think on one's feet, etc.
IQ=/=knowledge it's a predictive metric to understand one's proclivity to comprehend the knowledge presented to themselves and use it.Thats why a fucking 13 year old can score 140 on an IQ with no standardized education.
Take basic psychometrics, take psych 101. You're as fucking dumb as a golden retriever, only you're bully-stick is weed, you'll do anything to defend your vice and ignore the empirical consequences it has on intelligence. Go fetch, go grab that bone, bring it back boy, hit that bong :^)
>>
>>702903765
Well shit I guess I'm never gonna do acid in school then, it's hard enough not to laugh at nothing when I'm on acid, but I always do so yea no not happening
>>
>>702883756
Firstly, what do you get panicked over? It's usually better to remove that catalyst from the equation/situation. If it's just a "oh fuck I'm high as dicks someone call an ambulance" just realize you're experiencing an alterd mental state and there should be and probably isn't anything wrong.
>>
>>702903876
Don't get me wrong there have been close calls man when your eyes are the size of a fuckin moon walking down the hall is a esqipade.
>>
>>702903801
>you're as fucking dumb as a golden retriever, only you're bully-stick is weed, you'll do anything to defend your vice and ignore the empirical consequences it has on intelligence. Go fetch, go grab that bone, bring it back boy, hit that bong :^)
Holy fuck that was savage
>>
>>702904004
put it this way when I was coming up on acid on my third trip about an hour in, me and three friends where walking back to a buds house to go trip there, and we ended being across the street from a police station, when we got directly across from it three people passed by and we all had to pretend to be normal and as soon as they passed us all four of us bursted out laughing as hard as we could and they obviously looked back but thought nothing of it and walked on, now imagine that in a school setting. Probably get thrown into the principals office immediately, and imagine tripping in an office dude, it would be hell. so yea school + acid = big no no
>>
>>702904344
Most of my trips where on the tail ends of the trips I would dose late at night and trip right on into school. I wasn't usually full blown tripping balls.
>>
>>702897177
lmao look at all the outliers you dipshit non of this is consistent
>>
>>702904567
Ooooh okay that's a whole other story then, I know I dosed about 2 days before school and the whole time coming down was the day before school, I felt anxious. Lol wtf how did this turn into an acid thread.
>>
I've almost had panic attacks from allergy medication and other drugs. And I just take a relaxed approach to it.
I know I'm on a drug and that I'm having an adverse reaction to it. Freaking out won't help me, and I shouldn't worry unless it truly seems life-threatening. Just enjoy myself as best I can, breathe easy and relax.
If it's a bad "trip" it's still something to learn from. Where do those feelings come from? Are they truly valid or paranoia? How can one be sure?
Basically, you smoke weed to relax. It's dumb to panic. (But I totally understand and am sorry if you suffer from panic attacks you can't control).
>>
>>702885308
you hate your life.

I had the same reaction smoking weed sometimes.

drink alc with the weed it works wonders.
>>
File: tumblr_n33a5cFS001siblj7o1_500.jpg (128 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n33a5cFS001siblj7o1_500.jpg
128 KB, 500x375
i have never once experienced having panic attacks on weed. i use it to help my anxiety.
>>
>>702906998
Lucky dude, one day I'll smoke and be anxiety/panic free!
>>
>>702906872
I don't hate my life I think I'm hilarious dude. There's just no one to enjoy with at the moment so it makes me panic cause I can't release anything (The friends I had are kinda asshole)
>>
Alright so, in my 6 or seven years smoking, I've had a number of paranoia problems. And what i've learned about them has helped me out a lot.

First thing to note - As much as people don't want to admit it, Pot increases brain activity.... a lot. Doesn't mean that your thoughts will always be coherent, however.

Usually they start after i start thinking too much.
Basically, just relax, if you start panicing, just remember;
You're not dying, you just smoked too much - go eat a snack and put on some music... it actually helps.
Dont rely on what you physically see to base your judgements. Some strains do have very mild hallucinogenic proporties. Oftentimes very mundane things can put you on edge in an altered state of mind.

Really just logic yourself out of it., sometimes it takes an half hour but, either you feel sick for a bit or you freak out about it. I've yet to hear a case where someone died while smoking pot and wasn't doing something stupid, or had other health issues.

put on whatever shows you watch or play a video game and occupy your mind with other things.
>>
Because you need to find the right strain and balance of CBD and THC.
Medically licensed here as well with other people in my family.

My father who has PTSD among other mental health issues can't touch a lot of strains because it causes anxiety and paranoia.
He usually sticks to high CBD, low THC to help with pain and insomnia.

I have definitely experienced the anxiety and paranoia before but this was before I was medically licensed and just smoked marijuana. I didn't know if I was getting indica, sativa or hybrid and what the THC & CBD levels were.

Currently my absolute favorote strain is pink kush premium (current stuff is 26.9% THC). My Father has tried PKP and just PK and didn't experience anxiety and paranoia.

I seem to prefer indica dominant hybrids but I also deal with chronic pain, mental health issues, insomnia, etc.
>>
Hit the deck cheddar
>>
File: 1422497628428.jpg (55 KB, 400x419) Image search: [Google]
1422497628428.jpg
55 KB, 400x419
>>702910054
>>
>>702909945
Well thank anon I remember having a intense laugh attack from PK alone and it was great. Once my tolerence was back Sativa was interesting but if I had to much it got really intense. Good to hear someone with paranoia/anxiety can still smoke, I'll wait until I find a nice strain and I'll see what happens
>>
I have and it caused me to have minor ego death
>>
>>702883756
You could stop being such a pussy
>>
>>702894611
>gets mad about anecdotal evidence
>bases his opinion on the difference between his coke fiend friends and his pothead friends
Something with a pot a kettle
>>
I wish I could blaze, my p.o. tests me twice a month, when I was in prison several months ago, I got some weed and got lit up. I walked around the rec yard super paranoid looking up at the guard towers and cameras thinking "They know!, they're watching me right now, oh SHIT!".Tried walking the track to walk the high off..second time I couple days later was much better.
>>
>>702910929
How in the hell did you blaze without getting caught in the first place, let alone going outside?
>>
>>702883756
I had my first panic attack 25 years ago after smoking. I haven't smoked since and I still fight panic attacks. It sucks.
>>
>>702911654
not that guy,
Ehh, usually easy if you know someone that can get laundry sheets. stuff em in a toilet paper tube. hides most of the smell. It sucks but make a one hitter out of whatever you can thats metal, and where i weas we had a window, and we could get cigarettes so - stick some weed in a cigarette, blow the smoke out the doob tube, hold the cigarette out the window, pass it to your cellmate, repeat. Its surprisingly easy to get blazed, hell most people just did it in the bathroom, worst i ever got was the gaurds yelling at me for smoking in the cell
>>
>>702911654
Dude a couple cells down from me got some smuggled in from his wife, he smoked me out in my cell cuz he didn't want his to smell like weed, I arc'd from the outlet and we toked out of a pen cap with foil
>>
>>702912045
Shit man they only yelled at you? I thought they'd beat someone to a pulp or put then into some solitary confinement for that kinda shit lol. Kinda funny that all they did was yell at you.
>>
>>702912217
well they thought i was smoking cigarettes. you get smart about hiding your pot and your best friend becoumes those little 25 packs of bounce sheet you can get for a buck at the shop. They only yelled at me cause i was one of like 70 people that would do it, and because of how i did it, the cell never smelled or got filthy so, they just gave me a couple warnings, a few extra days the second and third time, then i was out [it was that or like, 200 dollar fine for "Damages"]
Also, Cops beating you? they too scared to do that shit - either they get beat up or they lose their job for mistreating us. as long as we dont touch them they cant touch us 'cept for searches. moment you even prod them though, they take all they can.
>>
>>702894365
You're a moron, you're not free from addiction just because you go back after a month.
That is called a relapse, you fucking stupid coke heads.

Why do cokes heads always tend to be this fucking stupid?
>>
>>702912595
Funny story, a buddy of ours , this was in Stanley corr inst in Wisconsin , he gets tucked up on purell and flips out, also he has one arm, we called him lefty, and he played guitar real well, well like 10 guards are trying to subdue this one armed guy and the white shirt which is a lady comes up and be grand at her crotch yelling "PUSSY PUSSY PUSSY!" we're certain hes going to max with new charges , he got 5 months in seg. that's it.
>>
>>702910338
PK can be quite the trip for the inexperienced, irregular smoker.
My Mother has MS and is also now medically licensed and we were finally able to get her to try PK. She usually laughs pretty hard as well and repeats "this shit is awesome" a lot hahaha.

I would also recommend eran almog and luminarium (del haze) but again, my preferences.

If you can I think you should seek out becoming medically licensed, that way you will always know what you're getting yourself into.
>>
I have a diagnosed anxiety disorder and if I get too high I have a panic attack as well. Getting on anxiety meds let me get higher but I still can't keep up with my friends. I've been smoking regularly for over two years now. I just simply don't get as high.
>>
>>702913306
Wait She was grabbing her crotch and doing that? bitch... This was over at MCF Faribault in minnesota. WE trained dogs there, it actually wasnt that unpleasant. unless you're cleaning up after the old folks.
>>
>>702913821
No, lefty grabbed at her crotch while they were trying to subdue his drunk ass he was slurring pussy pussy! It was hilarious
>>
Yes, after mdma, coke, alcohol and weed. Thought I was going to die.
>>
>>702885844
This.
First time I was on weed I freaked the fuck out (have a generalised anxiety disorder). Starting becoming paranoid and I locked myself in the bathroom, my friends had to calm me down.
>>
>>702913549
I use to get PK quite a bit and I always laughed my ass off on that shit. The same dude would run out tho and end up getting stuff like Master Kush or Rockstar which wasn't as good but when we got PK we always knew we'd have a good time
>>
>>702914094
Ahh alright misread that. thought you meant she was shouting pussy at him and like, grabbing her crotch as she was held back, dunno what other jails are like... Bloody brilliant thing to do though, anywho, nice to meet ya anon, peace out
>>
>>702892379
Gorilla glue is considered "top shelf" but ive smoked it again and it never gave me another one, both wax and tree
>>
Sativa give me strong anxiety I've had panic attack s from them, indicas do not
>>
>>702914333
You sound like someone who shops at the local dispensary in manitou... Gorilla glue is pretty nice but - honestly look for things like alpha blue or offshoots of super silver haze. Sour urkel is some dank shit, and if you can ever find it, Jack Heraer...
>>
>>702883756
Just take it calm and think about positive things and just let it be chill.
Thread replies: 225
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.