Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Am I the only one who hates fucking people...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 47
File: albinohitler.jpg (4 KB, 263x192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
albinohitler.jpg
4 KB, 263x192
Am I the only one who hates fucking people sugar coating these, Like the brock turner case, if he was drunk then he had no possible way of thinking raping a girl was ok. Girls who've raped young boys have gotten the same 6 months he has and no fucking protests. Plus the girl shouldn't of been a fucking retard and passed out in the middle of nowhere drunk, she should of been fucking responsible since she was in college to know to keep herself safe. And no I'm not saying it's all her fault but she should know between what's right and wrong and to know life isn't a fucking party in college. She did it to herself. and I'm also saying brock didn't do it wrong but if he was drunk I kinda these society has came to know drinking heavily doesn't exactly lead to the best choices, and if he was he should of gotten a light sentence he didn't just decided sober oh im gonna rape this girl and then laugh evilly, I just fucking hate people who sugar coat every damn fucking thing. The girl should be blamed probably more. If you fall asleep in a park drunk and passed out, waking up to getting raped by a homeless man, then it's your fault and this is no different. She should of been in her dorm room and it would of been different if he came in her dorm room and actually raped her, because he made an effort to do so. You can't make an effort just to go all the way over to someones dorm room and specifically rape them. Just like school shootings, you bully these kids that come with a gun to school no offense you deserve what's coming to you. And then after a school shooting news channels are whining about action movies and videogames being the cause, gtfo. We should start a discussion.
Tell me what you think of my opinion /b/ros.
And thanks.
>>
>>702877153

You spent so much time on this and I read like 3 lines. He's a rich whitebread rapist who should be dead.
>>
>>702877679
you can't give consent if they're both drunk. bitch had it coming
>>
Learn fucking English, you retarded prick.
>>
File: 1472351297890.png (447 KB, 500x571) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472351297890.png
447 KB, 500x571
I agree OP.
all of these white knights
>>
>>702877153
Mehr, dude is probably a worthless fuck anyway. I agree with the light sentencing though. People party and do stupid shit
>>
>>702878105
exactly.
>>
File: 1470736817361.jpg (91 KB, 680x691) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470736817361.jpg
91 KB, 680x691
After assessing OP's post I have come to the conclusion that he demands more shootings at schools. Well we can arrange that ...
>>
>>702878404
thanks anon
>>
>>702877153

She was a literal cumdumpster. Actually walked over to some dumpsters with him to get laid.

She passed out while fucking, and this dumbshit was too drunk himself to even understand what was going on.

The two pervs that were spying on the hump session, decided to go fullon whitenight when they noticed she passed out and he was still humping.

When she awoke, she was terrified of being known as the original cumdumpster, and fully engaged her victim card.
>>
>>702879145
Yeah. I thought she may of also played the victim card.
It doesn't make sense to me for him to be able to take her clothes off and just rape her even if she was passed out drunk off her mind especially with other people fucking there.
>>
>>702879145
this
>>
File: Fingerbang.jpg (233 KB, 760x535) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Fingerbang.jpg
233 KB, 760x535
>>702877153
>>
Everyone is still fucking retarded thinking it's ok to hate bad people. It's not ok to hate anyone, having someone else causing you you to be outraged is being sheltered. He's a college kid with a would have been bright future had he not fucked up, this is rightfully considered in the judges decision. But people's animalistic desire to condemn a group to make themselves feel righteous is totally blind to this.
>>
>>702879145
actually, based on her estimated blood alcohol level, it's very possible she was in a stupor, whichs means it would be very possible to lead her pretty much anywhere.

i mean hell, kids and young adults who drink so much they lose control of themselves, are complete idiots, but this guy is still a rapist, and this was nothing like bitched "withdrawing" consent because they wake up next to a guy who is much uglier then he was last night after 8 beers
>>
>>702879807
I feel like I'm living 20 or 30 years too early in a fucked up time where the smart people have all the right answers but culture can't get a grip.
>>
>>702877153
He's probably going to be shot.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/sep/06/brock-turner-stanford-sexual-assault-case-ohio-armed-protest
>>
>>702880031
fuck off faggot. If you're dumb enough to get blindly drunk in an environment with drunk people, then whatever happens you are most definitely partly to blame.
>>
Maybe read her statement before you go all white knight on this bullshit. Or in general do your research.
>>
>>702879807
This being, I said I forgot to mention this, I do think the sentencing was light and if I were judge would've given 1 year at least, 2 if he seemed like a prick.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 640x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 640x360
Op are you saying if I get drunk and start raping people it should be ok because I'm drunk? Dude I've been shit faced and I now what I'm doing you can't blame alcohol.
>>
>>702880349
i agree anon
>>
>>702880281

Are these people fucking morons. It's estimated 60,000 women get raped every year in the USA, and they want to use a guy who was drunk off his ass, with a woman that was drunk off her ass as some sort of example?
>>
If he had a gun he could have shot those SJWs and carried on tearing off a piece of that sweet college ass
>>
>>702880550
no but he clearly couldn't contain his actions or think with his brain. neither could the fucking girl either. so they're both at fault.
>>
File: jesus_wtf.jpg (110 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jesus_wtf.jpg
110 KB, 800x1000
>>702880110
>smart people have all the right answers but culture can't get a grip.

This has been true for a very long time, maybe always.
>>
>>702880395
Anyone can make a fucking statement you autist. Did she go into a lie detector? Nope.
>>
>>702880717
59999 of those cases didn't have international press coverage.
>>
its literally sugar coating at its very best. when i tell people my opinion I don't give a shit if I victim blame. but it's needed if you're irresponsible.
>>
>>702877153
Wow, you really have no idea what happened do you? She didn't pass out in a park, she was inside a house party and he took her outside and dragged her behind a dumpster.

He fully knew what he was doing was wrong bc when two guys happened to see him he fucking ran for it like a little bitch.

I agree that female rapists dont receive nearly harsh enough punishments and SJW femtards will even try to defend them but your argument is terrible
>>
>>702877153


Moral of the story is, if a drunk cumdumpster offers to fuck you, find a private room.
>>
>>702881487
Oh yeah he drug her outside behind a dumpster with other people there and raped her, totally anon.
He was able to do all of that. Sure
>>
>>702880349
i WASN'T saying some of teh fault was not hers you dumbass,

i'm just saying this dude is still a fucking rapist.

was she a idiot for get blind drunk, you bet your ass she was.
was she responsible for her own safety, you bet your ass she was,
does she share some blame for placing herself in said situation, YES you beta your ass she does.
but the dude is still guilty of fucking sexual assault, the two are NOT mutually exclusive.

for fucks sake how hard is that to figure out.
>>
>>702881951
the fact all had she had to do was say she was raped. WITHOUT no other fucking witness testimony of how she knew she was drug out when she said she was PASSED OUT drunk is a red flag. No witnesses before the two people who called it out saw what happened before they were caught. Like seriously.
>>
>>702880349
just to add,

YES if TWO adults both get blind drunk adn have sex, nether adult can consent to said sex, so yes BOTH party are guilty of teh crime of rape, and i beleive in such cases barring forcible rapes, BOTH party shoudl be given identical sentences.

but as i said, the girl being blind drunk DOES NOT EXCLUDE THE DUDE FROM BEING A SEX OFFENDER.
>>
>>702877153

OP, with all due respect, you are a fucking retard.
>>
>>702882459
Whiteknight.
end yourself
>>
>>702877153
I get where you are coming from.
> At bar
>Shit faced talking to girl
>we make out in the bar
>she tells me to go back to her place
> we go back to her place
> she tells me to fuck
> we Fuck
> the next morning she says she was blacked out and doesn't remember
> currently over a year later we are still friends

but technically I am a rapist. but i think the point behind all of this shit is: if you pass out somewhere (especially if you are a female) whether it be a side walk, couch, or bed there should be a reasonable expectation to not be raped.

and I have to admit I do kind of feel for chicks because there are men out there who act like uncivilized animals and they do rape chicks.

but like you are trying to point out, the issue isn't simply black and white. it would be different if all rapes were the violent hold them down and tear their clothes off rapes that we see in the movies, but the truth is now days rape can be anytime a girl says she didn't give consent, or simply wasn't sober. which is a grey area because what if both parties are drunk?

but the truth of the matter is she was passed out behind a dumpster and he should have been a decent human being and called her a cab, or the police to take her to a drunk tank. instead he had to act like a neanderthal
>>
>>702877153
Poor b8 m8 0/8
>>
>>702877153
Bro uve lost ur shit
>>
>>702880914
>he clearly couldn't contain his actions or think with his brain.

You know this how?
>>
>>702882622
this
>>
>>702882518

I get that this is 4chan, but making excuses for a rapist because he looks like the kind of nerd that goes on this site is a new low.

If it was some black or mexican dude he wouldn't be getting the 4chan stamp of approval
>>
did you even read the facts of the case? He left a party with her and they were both shitfaced. He claims she gave him consent to finger her but passed out at the end. I actually find his side of the story plausible. Plus the victim wrote some shit about it and she sounds like such a retarded feminist. Feminist college girls these days will purposely fall asleep just so they can be a rape victim. The rape card is like the best social currency you can get as a feminist. Imagine he was telling the truth how much that sucks for him, he literally has a mob of armed protesters surrounding his house with assault rifles and the entire internet has assumed he's guilty without reading anything about the case other than some biased buzzfeed article.
>>
>>702882942
Ok so what if a woman fucked a guy while he was passed out. Tell me how long she would of gotten realistically and if she would of been called a rapist.

and this >>702882622
>>
>>702882186
dude...you do realise SHE NEVER SAID SHE WAS RAPED..her court testimony is besicly SHE CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED that night.

it was witness statements that said she was raped, not her.
>>
>>702883208
proves my point even more.
>>
>>702882942
>If it was some black or mexican dude he wouldn't be getting the 4chan stamp of approval


Fuck off. Have you ever read rapes done by mexicans and blacks, they're FULL ON violent rapists, not some druken sex bullshit.

Not too long ago, a couple of nigs in my area grabbed two young sisters walking home, and forced them into a building, and brutally raped the ever living shit out of them, and forced these SISTERS to have sex with each other.

That case should have been BLOWN WIDE open in the media, and was ignored.

A spic in my area was raping a woman, when another spic happened upon the rape, and guess what, he started helping to rape her.

Those are rapists. Where's the SJW's covering that?
>>
>>702883145
Even a woman usually gets more than 3 fucking months if she's charged with rape. Weird deflection though. If that happened, the logical solution would be that the woman should be given more. Not that suddenly a three month sentence for actual rape is a-ok.

>>702883208
This isn't true.
>>
>>702882186
basically, here is what happened.

2 passer bys saw this guy dry humping her near a dumpster, they shouted at him, he got up adn ran, they chased him and detained him, then teh cops were called, and the guy got charged with rape, and sexual assault crimse, the rape charges were remove because there was no evidence of genital-genital contact, but he was still charged with several sexuala ssault crimes like non penile penetration of a unconscious person.and he was THESE charge that he was found guilty of, NOT based on teh statement of teh victim (who has constantly and consistantly stated she can't remember anything that happened that night, aka memory blackout with is acommon side affect of her blood alcohol level) but rather based ont eh rape kit that was performed, and teh witness testimony of SEVERAL WITNESSES.
>>
File: BrockTurner.jpg (1 MB, 927x679) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BrockTurner.jpg
1 MB, 927x679
It wasn't just sugarcoating, they lied all the fucking time about him.
>>
>>702883640
maybe he ran because he was fucking scared of them calling him a rapist? human reaction maybe? especially if you're being fucking chased and tackled.
>>
Dicks out for turner
>>
>>702883627
>Those are rapists. Where's the SJW's covering that?

Did they serve less than a year in prison?
Let me guess. No.

Man you guys suck at deflecting.

>it's not really rape if she was drunk
>>
>itt if you're drunk you aren't a rapist
well, i agree
>>
>>702883429
so, multiple, not-ralted-to-the-victim WITNESS statements and CATCHING THE GUY MID CRIME, and the guy isn't guilty of said crime?

what fantasy world do you live in, just wondering.
>>
>>702883145
>>702883627
Look the only reason why this case has the attention that it does is because it really is unclear as to whether it is actually rape or not.
if it is violent, then it is clear cut, there is no discussion there. but this case is a grey area, which is why there is so much controversy behind it.
she says she doesn't remember, he says he had consent, they were both shit faced, and what were these SJWs supposed to think when they walked by and saw that shit happening?
>>
>>702883631
now, of course i wasn't on the jury so i can't be 100% sure, but EVERYTHING i've read about teh case states that her story of the even was that she doesn't remember the event.
>>
>>702877153
He should have taken the 4 years or whatever he would have gotten.

Instead, he got like 2 months and got kicked out of Stanford, a lifetime ban from USA Swimming and has become one of the most hated people on the internet.

He'll grow old working shit construction jobs, living in a trailer park and have go around telling all his neighbor's he's a registered sexual predator.

He is fucked for life.
>>
>>702883934
There are things I'm probably missing about this case, but here's what I think anyway.

Brock consensually hooked up with the vitcim and consensually digitally penetrated her. Then she passed out and he kept going. By virtue of her passing out her consent was withdrawn because at that moment in time she became incapable of acting freely or voluntarily nor was she capable of exercising free will (Cal. Penal Code §261.6). That's sexual assault by virtue of Cal. Penal Code §289(d)(1) because the victim was at the time unconscious of the nature of the defendant's act by reason of her being unconscious/asleep, and this was known to the defendant at the time. Further, the statements in pic related overlook the fact that the defendant was seen by witnesses laying on top of the victims motionless body, with her and his pants pulled down. The defendant, upon realising he was being watched, tried to run, possibly out of fear. The fact is the victim was unconscious with circumstantial evidence corroborating the witnesses allegations that the defendant was on top of the victim with both of their pants pulled down. Pine needles were also found on the victim's and defendant's crotch area. I don't know if I've cited the sections in the Cal. Penal code correctly as I'm unfamiliar with how U.S statues are cited.
>>702877153
>>
>>702883934
>>702884645
He didn't commit rape, but he is blameworthy of other felonies.
>>
>>702877679
This, fuck OP
>>
>>702883934


Christ, he didn't even have his penis out, and these dyke SJW's are tying to destroy his life.
>>
>>702884493
..no, thats not why it has teh attention it does.

the fact is they REMOVED the rape charges in their entirety, serious he WAS NOT charged, or found guilty of any rape crime, the reason why it has teh media attention it has is because he was found guilt OF THREE FELONIES, crimes of which are of a very serious nature(aka sexual assault) that had victim (and was thus not a victimless crime) that carried a maximum sentence of some 20_ year, AND HAD A LEGAL MINIMUM SENTENCE OF LIKE 4 YEARS, and the judge gave him 6 months...

the fact is their was a legal REQUIREMENT to sentence him to no less than X amount of years, however a judge is able to overrule that requirement in specific circumstances (like for example sentence a person to a mental hospital instead of a prison, or giving a sentence under the minimum in cases like the first offence and no record etc) the judge here decided to use that power to give someone guilty of a SERIOUS crime some SERIOUS leniency.

honestly, i have no problems with judged being leniant on sentence, especially with first time offenders, and VICTIMLESS crimes, because the united justice system is complete shit, and a "minor" prison sentence can ruin someones life forever because our justice system is based on punishment, not rehabilitation.

that said this was NOT a victimless crime, and as such, it's a insult to grant leniancy.
>>
>>702885150
He deserves to have his life destroyed though.

See >>702884645
>>
>>702884645
>I didn't molest her, she just happened to pass out in the middle of consensual sex

Convenient

If digital penetration is more okay because there's no dick involved, should women get much lighter sentences for rape? Or is it not rape then?
>>
Pretty sure this is bait but OP has a point. Sort of.
>>
>>702885323
Because of the unfortunate wording of the Cal. Penal code it is not rape because there is no involvement of genitalia. Go figure
>>
>>702885323
>>702885439
Also under many penal codes, including the Code in my country, women cannot commit rape.
>>
File: bait.png (53 KB, 608x617) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.png
53 KB, 608x617
>>702885314
>>
>>702885439
but even words can rape, cis pig
>>
>>702885323
yea, it's mor elike
>i didn't molest her, she just happened to pass out in the middle of consensual sex, oh and even though she was passed out for 3-4 HOURS, she totally passed out AFTER giving me consent, behind this dumspter..a decidedly NOTplace to start making out, but a nice shadow corner that was within reach of dragging a unconscious or nearly unconscious woman to...she TOTALLY came to me here.
>>
>>702877153
>Chad got caught
>boo how
Didn't give a fuck before,
Don't give a fuck now.
>>
>>702877153
>le edgy victim blaming
typical /b/ xD
>>
File: 1458876045366.jpg (32 KB, 500x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1458876045366.jpg
32 KB, 500x340
>>702877153
>>
>>702877153
Brock Turner knew what he was doing was wrong, he ran away when he was discovered, so he's a rapist.
I get what you're saying as a larger issue, men have suffered from an unfair amount of blame in rape cases where both persons are fucked up, because men will always be viewed as the person who initiated the sexual act because that's what our society expects us to do, but don't use this douche as an example.
To do that would be like revering dead nigger criminals as saints like BLM, and no one wants to be as dumb as a nigger OP.
>>
File: Dayman.png (253 KB, 786x1017) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Dayman.png
253 KB, 786x1017
>>702884620
Would've saved us all a lot of time and money if they just put a bullet in the back of his head. Honestly every rapist, male, female or between.

>>702877153
Dude's a piece of shit and they should've fed him to Gen Pop as soon as he got to jail.
>>
File: Untitled.png (768 KB, 607x889) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled.png
768 KB, 607x889
>calling brock turner a rapist
TOP LEL
>>
>>702877153
Lol this is like a BLM protester arguing for Michael Brown as a case of police misconduct. Brock Turner did everything wrong and was most likely guilty. He got off b/c Turner's parents/lawyer sucked the dick of the judge when he really should be serving like 4-7 years in prison at least for raping a girl.

If you're gonna defend men from false rape accusations, at least use cases where there is a possibility the accused is innocent...
>>
File: ohg-rape.jpg (323 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ohg-rape.jpg
323 KB, 1080x720
>>
given no prior history and him being at a party scenario, he probably doesnt need more than 6 months of jail time to understand the gravity of his actions. he's pretty fucked, idk what people want from him
>>
>>702877816
This kind of attitude is what rape culture is all about
>>
>>702885311
http://statelaws.findlaw.com/california-law/california-sexual-assault-laws.html

Overview of California Sexual Assault Laws

Crimes generally referred to as sexual assault may be prosecuted through California's sexual battery laws.... California's sexual assault laws (or sexual battery) prohibit unwanted touching of another person's intimate parts...The penalty for a conviction of sexual battery depends on whether the state charged the defendant with misdemeanor sexual battery or felony sexual battery. For a misdemeanor conviction, the defendant may receive a sentence of up to six months in county jail...A conviction of felony sexual battery may result in a range of consequences. The defendant might receive a term of imprisonment in county jail for up to one year or a fine of up to $2,000. However, California state laws also permit a sentence of imprisonment in state prison for two, three, or four years...
obviously I annotated it a bit but I think you might be wrong as to the laws
>>
>>702877679
I agree what he did was Fucked up. But OP has merit here. You don't get blasted trashed and pass out by a dumpster and expect the world to treat you.right.
Shit like this will.continue until suburban bitches realize the world isn't.fucking.coachella
>>
>>702886882
this
>>
File: 1460714538769.jpg (181 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460714538769.jpg
181 KB, 853x1280
>>702885323
He definitely violated that girl, but fingering some chick you thought was making out with you is different than finding a passed out girl, pulling down her pants and riding her like a stolen bike.

Just about horny fuccboi would do one and only real scumbag rapists would do the other.
>>
>>702886882
And that's fine for her to learn on her own. That doesn't mean she should be raped in punishment for drinking too much. When was the last time you blacked out? Bad things can happen when you do, but that doesn't make the perpetrator of those actions blameless.
>>
>raping a drunk girl

i mean... shit...

that just ain't right...

SHE NEEDS TO BE SOBER

and i mean 100% sober...

everyone knows the best rapes are when she's putting up a good fight
>>
File: Colon Krapperlick.jpg (121 KB, 640x384) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Colon Krapperlick.jpg
121 KB, 640x384
>>702877153
>>
>>702883988
Nice argument fucktard. I like how you didn't even acknowledge what he said here:
>>That case should have been blown wide open, and was ignored
God, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>702880031
I drink everyday to excess and have for years, that whole 'I was drunk excuse' doesn't hold much weight in my opinion. People tend to do dumber shit than they would normally do, but the phenomena of 'having no responsibility' when intoxicated is bullshit. If you drive a car and kill someone they aren't going to say 'oh well guess he was drunk no problem here'. On the other side of the coin >>702879145 this guy is probably right. She was into it until she realized she would be outed for the skank she is. She promptly turned that scarlet letter into a badge of victim courage. inb4 boohoo victim blaming, yeah I am blaming you for being dumb enough to put yourself in a clearly dangerous situation. If you are too dumb to see the clear danger enjoy the rape and sign holding that follows, because the world isn't going to change to your whim. They are both retarded faggots, and I bet there is 978645027569 versions to the story. If they have objective proof he raped her charge him, if they do not don't. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. The problem with these cases is most people tend to give into emotional appeal and personal bias instead of interpreting the objective information present, and going off of that.

mfw
>>
>>702886372

There are literally HUNDREDS of brutally violent rapes everyday. Why are these fuckwits latching onto a drunken sexcapade?

Why arent they going into the inner city hoods, and walking around Tyrones home who just raped two women, and cut them in half?
>>
>>702887130
I've never had too much to drink, I've never blacked out behind a dumpster or even outside for that matter.
Your actions, Your fault.
>>
>>702880031
Kys
>>
It's easy really, dont do rapes. its a good rule to go by
>>
>>702887267
I hope we don't live in a society where when someone passes out, all bets are off because "they made a bad decision."

It's not like this girl passed out behind the wheel and killed a family. She's blackout and some dude starts fingering her and then taking pics to send to his bros. C'mon, passing out doesn't justify getting raped by some random passersby.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
>>702887238
BUT HE'S FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
>>702886813
>both drunk
>he's the rapist
>she's the victim

You're right.
>>
>>702887706
I hope we don't live in a society where when someone All niggers must die in the hood, all bets are off because "they made a bad decision."
>>
File: 1462751274520.gif (480 KB, 493x342) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1462751274520.gif
480 KB, 493x342
>>702887428
Great argument underaged retard. Now go to bed.
>>
>>702887706
I hope we don't live in a society where when someone points a firearm at a police officer, all bets are off because "they made a bad decision."
>>
File: 1465010359402.png (448 KB, 506x602) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465010359402.png
448 KB, 506x602
>>702887706
you will recall, anon
he went to jail for what he did
he's on the sex offender registry
he will not be able to set foot on another campus again probably
>>
>>702877904
I agree with this anon. You're argument is invalid until you start speaking correctly.
>>
>>702887898
Missed the point.

See >>702884645
>>
>>702887267
Why do after this girl who really did nothing wrong when there are other high profile cases of women calling questionable rape accusations and then throwing a fit when the school doesn't kick the guy out (see Columbia rape case).

All this girl did was have to much to drink but apparently that means she just becomes meat to some fuckboi who can't keep it in his pants.
>>
>>702877153
Are you fucking 12?
>>
>>702887706
I hope we don't live in a society where when someone knowingly puts themselves in an incredibly dangerous situation, all bets are off because "they made a bad decision, and are clearly incapable of rational self preservation"
>>
>>702887706
Its just there way of justifying something they know is wrong. It cant be the arsons fault for lighting your house on fire, you left matches with gas outside your house, you where asking for it, you should be more cautious about how much gas gets left outside your house
>>
Honestly, I don't think what he did was *THAT* bad... I mean it's not like he hid in the park in the middle of the night, and tackled some unsuspecting girl, and then forced himself on her. He raped her while she was asleep and passed out. Hell, if she were a little more drunk, she wouldn't have even realized she was raped, and nobody would have known it had happened. It's like someone cumming in your food without you realizing it. If there are no real consequences, how bad was the thing, really?

I've known two girls that were forced upon while they were too drunk to fight back, and it didn't ruin their lives. I know it sounds fucked up, and I do believe these people deserve punishment, but I mean making a national story out of this for months on end is a fucking joke.

That being said, if he was black, he would have been sent to jail for life, and you all fucking know it. People aren't pissed off for what he did, they're pissed off at the white privilege.
>>
File: gorilla-face-angry.jpg (431 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gorilla-face-angry.jpg
431 KB, 1024x768
>>702887706
>I hope we don't live in a society where when someone drops their kid in your cage and you hold it's hand, all bets are off because "they made a bad decision."
>>
>>702887965
Lol it was six months which is laughably below even the supposed minimum sentencing. Dude was raping a girl not petty theft. It was clearly under-sentencing.
>>
How long after Brock launches himself through a window will a /b/ro be posting about it?
>>
>>702887999
The only person I know in real life who thinks like this is an 9 year old saudi arabian boy in the USA. He called me servant when I taught him how to swim and started ranting about sub-saharan africans when he was 6.

Seems like the OP
>>
>>702888106
Harambe deserved it.
>>
>>702887706
>I hope we don't live in a society where when someone buys a pack of 8 hot dogs, a2 buns are leftover because "they made a bad decision."
>>
>>702888303
You shut your fucking piece of shit mouth
>>
we should help brock out and start somthing. guy didnt need to have his life destroyed because of some slut. guy had a promising future. this could have happened to any of us. think about it
>>
>>702888303
2soon
>>
>>702888370
Jokes on you I don't go outside
>>
you make no sense. learn how to articulate your thoughts, you imbecile.
>>
>>702877153
I've got a great idea. It might just change the world....
Wait for it...
Don't....
Seriously, wait.
...Don't... Rape.... People.
A good amount of the population doesn't want your shriveled dick inside of them. If you fell asleep, even next to a dumpster, and you woke up with a person inside of you, how would you feel?
>>
>>702877816
dude tried to run . he knew what he was doing
>>
>>702877816
Hell yeah brother!!
>>
File: 1460157273814.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460157273814.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>702888092
>implying there'd be an ape lose on a college campus

If he was black, there'd be videos of him rawdogging her from behind with her passed out face in the dirt with "WURLLSTAR" chanting in the background.
>>
both drunk neither could consent. his life was destroyed. female privilege at its finest
>>
File: tits-or-gtfo-copy.jpg (74 KB, 560x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tits-or-gtfo-copy.jpg
74 KB, 560x369
>>702888480
>>
>>702888172
He sexually assaulted her, didn't rape her.
see:
>>702886372
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>702888560
>>
>>702888560
But there is one thing you must remember.
>white privilege
>>
>>702888010>>702888077

So you're saying we shouldn't punish the niggers who rob the white people who take a turn and go into the hood on accident because "they were asking for it" and "are clearly incapable of ration self preservation" ?

Why punish any criminal who takes advantage of idiots, the disabled, etc...?
>>
File: 1463063915688.jpg (56 KB, 534x650) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1463063915688.jpg
56 KB, 534x650
>>702888480
>>
Yeah anons, it's totally not 100% her fault and he is totally a RAPIST. he probably was a serial killer. who knows, he probably has raped many woman. You can just tell how much of a rapist he is.

Fuck sake, you sugar coating whiteknights.
She thought it was all fun and games to get drunk and passed out in a house party, no less out fucking side. She didn't seem too bright for someone in college but I guess that's this generation.
You guys realize how many stories there are of girls giving consent then fucking retracting it like a bitch?
seems like you anons have no knowledge of anything whatsoever I assume you've probably had it happen to you or you're just baiting because he has NEVER been convicted of a rape before or has even been in jail, I could be wrong feel free to correct me on that. But there was two witnesses AFTER the fact, not before to recount how it happened especially if she was drunk and passed out and he was drunk off his mind.
>>
>>702888560
Yeah, then he'd be thrown in jail for years if he was caught.
>>
>>702888713
>why be a idiot, the disabled, etc...?

dipshit
>>
>>702888762
>Implying they won't sweep it under the rug like they did in cologne
>>
>>702888762
>be niggly wiggly
>rape someone
>go to jail
>more rape
>system works out for niggly
>>
>>702888888
>>
File: 100.gif (83 KB, 395x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
100.gif
83 KB, 395x281
>>702888832
What the fuck does this have to do with smelling good you fuck wad, she was passed out anyway she didn't care what he smelled like.
>>
>>702888826
Great point
>>
Who cares?
>>
File: 1473048347887.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473048347887.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>>702877153
>Tips fedora
So by that logic if you personally walked past stronk black gay men bend over to pick up cash, and get raped, then it's your fault. Top kek. Do you personally know the victim to call her a slut?
>>
>>702888832
They swept it under the rug because they didn't want controversy with immigrants. This is completely different.

Also, none of those were rapes.
>>
fuck /pol/, this guy's a douche

however, I agree girls who rape guys deserve the same disdain

however, when I was in middle school this 20yo 9/10 girl was flirting with me and really coimng onto me hard. If I had a time machine I would totally go back and bone her
>>
>>702877153
He's an ok guy imo. Fucking a girl when she's unconscious is bad, but I don't consider it anywhere near as bad as rape.
>>
>>702889057
That nigger would have got shot and it would be all handshakes for me. That sort of nigger-y doesn't fly around here. Enjoy your liberal melting pot retards.
>>
>>702888731
Because I'm sure this girl really wanted to get fucked behind a dumpster when they're within walking distance of dorms to go fuck in... Like you seriously think this girl wanted to fuck anyone behind a fucking dumpster?
>>
>>702889077
>>Also, none of those were rapes.
>t. Mudslime
But seriously, what separated cologne from any other rape in general?
>>702889025
Are you just pretending to be retarded?
>>
>>702881831
You... you know he was convicted, right? Of three counts? What with the witnesses and evidence and his blurted confessions. You are aware of that?
>>
>>702888731
She wasn't even in college, she was some sorority sluts blown-out older sister.
>>
>>702887987
he did keep it in his pants. He fingered her.
>>
>>702888587
I'm a man, and I've had my fingers inside of a 12 year old girls asshole. The difference is that she asked me to.
>>
>>702877153
what do you call a black man with a PhD
a nigger
>>
>>702888731
Your right that makes rapes fine. what world do you live in where being drunk justify's being able to fuck someone without permission.
whats the rules here?
if she's sleeping can i do a rape?
if im sleeping can she do a rape?
What if you passed out and woke getting fucked in the ass by tyresse ? is that rape okay
>>
>>702889302
Again my point is when you're drunk you don't give a living fuck what you do. Seriously, there not a damn thing in your mind that makes you think from right or wrong. When you're literally to drunk to walk you don't wanna walk anymore, why? because your brain tells you not to want to. there's nothing pushing you? So fuck it. lets just fuck behind a dumpster and not here, it's the closest thing to a hiding spot to fuck. I know bartenders and the stories about the people who come and don't leave because they're too drunk and end up fucking behind the bar are crazy. so think a little.
>>
>>702889428
What?
>>
>>702888762
yeah cos remember the part where there was video evidence in Tyrone's story but Brock didn't even fuck that girl
>>
>>702889401
He was taking pics of her while fingering her and shit which again she didn't consent to. His pants were down and I'm sure the dick would have been in the vagoo if he hadn't been busted by the Swedish House Mafia
>>
>>702877153
So what I always wondered was- what is she agreed before they started fucking, but was drunk and passed out during sex and he was too drunk to notice??
>>
>>702889545
You have no justification when you're drunk. That's what you don't get.
>>
>>702889655
if you have no justification when you're drunk, the you can consent am i rite
>>
>>702886816
First charge i looked up, sexually penetrating unconscious person with a foriegn obejct (this is one of the charge brock was found guilty of)
California PENAL CODE
SECTION 281-289.6

this charge is defined by Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration, and the
victim is at the time unconscious of the nature of the act and this
is known to the person committing the act or causing the act to be
committed, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
three, six, or eight years. As used in this subdivision, "unconscious
of the nature of the act" means incapable of resisting because the
victim meets one of the following conditions:

thats a 3 year MINIMUM sentence for ONE of the crimes brock was found guilty off.
>>
>>702887835
Hooray for moderated society!
>>
>>702889302
If your Mother wasn't into that sort of thing you would not be here.

>>702889423
If only she asked you to hang yourself instead.

>>702889428
WHy can't stevie wonder read?

>>702889545
if im sleeping can she do a rape?
I've woke up to more than one girl having sex with me when I was drunk. They were all girlfriends, so why should I care.

>What if you passed out and woke getting fucked in the ass by tyresse ? is that rape okay

Tyrese better kill me when he is through, otherwise it's columbine time at the Jefferson's house.

>>702889655
Unless if you are driving a car, operating machinery, well pretty much anything besides being an irresponsible skank. Then all of the sudden there is no responsibility.

>>702889811
We should just invent the sex robots already so we can do away with them.
>>
>>702877153
>if he was drunk then he had no possible way of thinking raping a girl was ok

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>702889560
Dude, i've been blackout drunk and never thought to myself "yes, I fuck this girl right here, next to this smelly fucking dumpster on the concrete. in front of anyone who bothers to walk by instead of walking a few hundreds yards to my nice bed with some damn privacy."

It's college, not some bar where you have to drive home to fuck in peace.
>>
>>702889805
>PENAL
>>
lets start a campaign and victim shame this slut help a brother out
>>
>>702889805
Not guilty of a felony
>Justice is served
>>
We should start #DicksOut4Brock
get it trending and piss of the SJWS
>>
File: OP.jpg (30 KB, 564x317) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
OP.jpg
30 KB, 564x317
>>702877153

Found a Pic of OP
>>
>>702889954
I shit in a dumpster once when I was drunk. But I knew what I was doing. They should have had porty potties.

>>702890075
We should ruin his life because he got drunk and finger banged some whore and she regretted it after.

K
>>
>>702881487
I heard she was being all minxy and cock teasing everyone all night, then started leg humping some random guy...
and 2 guys walked up on her getting fucked outside after te party.
>>
>>702877153

Brock Peters should be put to death like this
>>
Take it from people who actually know what they are talking about.
5:35
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI9p6N8FFZI
>>
File: gon fishing.gif (2 MB, 488x348) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gon fishing.gif
2 MB, 488x348
>>702890245
I've considered contacting these people and ISIS and offering to sharpen these sadly dull knives. I mean a knife I have that is similar to that would go through to the vertebrae in one slice. I feel like the murderers are really expending a lot of unnecessary energy here. Once again sand niggers can't do anything right.
>>
>>702883640
well hold up...
dry humping is different...

do we put people in jail for dry-humping in a civilized country?
>>
Why don't all you angry /b/ros direct your fury towards someone who actually deserves it; Emma Sulkowicz, who actually falsely accused her boyfriend of rape to ruin his life:

http://nypost.com/2016/03/18/exposing-rank-injustice-in-the-mattress-girl-case/
>>
>>702889899
Unfortunately for us all, she didn't. She was a needy girl, though. She demanded that I eat her out but rarely returned the favor. Man, was I whpped.
>>
>>702890474
only if a white man does it to anyone/thing else
>>
File: 1441667296919.png (65 KB, 205x248) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441667296919.png
65 KB, 205x248
>>702880281
"m4 assault rifle"
stopped reading there

Jesus christ the guardian editors are mongoloids.
>>
>>702890540
kys baby fucker
>>
I think what op is trying to say is why should brock be labeled a rapist if he fucked up as much as she did by getting drunk?
i mean there's merit there, he's never had a run in with the law. he made a huge fucking mistake while he was shit out of his mind. he's not a fucking monster Lol

How many of you have fucked your girlfriend after she fell asleep?
ofcourse without the rape accusations I assume most of them were ok with it.
>>
>>702890215
my point was he didn't get convicted of a felony faggot, so 6 months is actual justice

I suspect you're getting all moist at this attention aren't you
>>
>>702890598
I have an m4a1
>>
>>702887171
define drink in excess, but thats beside the point , i'm all for in cases of coyote ugly, if BOTH participents are drunk as skunks, then NEITHER can give consent and BOTH of guilty of rape, now this is now i spererate rapes, namely, both are guilty of rape here (or neither) and thats it, now if more details come to light, like for example, if it was a forcible attack adn forcible rape on drunk person, or like this case, a sexual assault on a unconscious person, then teh perp is guilty of a crime, and the victim, is just that a victim.

furthermore, in reference to evidence.
1. witness showing the victim rebuffing the attack earlier that night.
2. witness stating that lesner was humping a unconscious woman.
3. evendence of forceful penetration recovered via rape kit some hours laters
4. evidence that victim was in fact unconscious ad non responsive to most outside stimuli,(shake and shout test) by the responding officer, and paramedics. she did not regain consciousness until 3 or 4 hours LATER in the hospital.
>>
>>702890666
trips.
>>
>>702877153
Its simple though. A polarized arguement makes for easier to understand stories with a defined good guy and bad guy, victims and villians. You know, and I know, that the world has more sides than people and nothing is ever clear or certain.

But normies don't like that kind of thinking because it would force them to question the happy little worldview they've built around their ego to protect it.
>>
>>702890245
Ahmed pls, the first wordless are talking. Go start your own thread about sandnigger/goat/child romance.
>>
1) Location of the crime isn't indicative of anything. For all we know, she likes fucking behind dumpsters.

2) Brock running isn't indicative of anything. SCOTUS actually ruled on this very issue some years back because black teenagers used to take off running whenever the cop cars came cruising. Then the cops would chase them down and cuff them. SCOTUS said that running is not an admission of guilt. The kids were running because they were scared of the police in general. Brock could've merely been scared of two Vikings shouting and chasing him.

3) People like Brock don't get long sentences for the same reasons celebrities and rich people don't get long sentences. The California prisons are a nightmare. Brock would have to be segregated the whole time. The prison would probably boot him after a few months anyway. You idiots who want him behind bars for years in gen pop would be for sure punishing him with extortion and real rape, not this fake rape you think he did.

4) The victim has no idea if she consented to anything. She has no idea what happened previous to the event. She has no memory of Brock at all. She's a fucking moron. She's the least credible witness in the whole case. This is another reason the judge went easy. She wrote a long, bitchy letter about the whole thing which is why it got all the press, but if you ask me, she came across as a retard. Whatever, be stupid white knights. Her letter was the ultimate white knight trigger which is why all you SJW white knights have come out in force. Stop being stupid. She's an unreliable witness and is probably stupid. She went to her little sister's college party. How pathetic is that?
>>
>>702887835
two drunk dumbass getting it on.

NOPE either neither are guilt yof rape, or BOTH are guilty of rape.since being durnk, automatically removed the ability to give consent.

slight difference, yes they were BOTH drunk.

BUT only ONE of them was unconscious, which is why teh sexual battery charges came up
>>
>>702887428
maybe i'm just to dman old for this internet age, but does KYS mean kill yourself?, damn kids and their need to abbreviate everything.
>>
File: 1401230618782.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401230618782.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>702890667
no, you have an ar-15
>>
>>702890817
so much this.
I agree anon, fully.
>>
File: DIYAsianFleshlight.png (832 KB, 1339x997) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DIYAsianFleshlight.png
832 KB, 1339x997
>>702890666
the Devil speaks the truth.

>>702890679
fifth a day or more. witnesses are notoriously unreliable, and her friends have a clear conflict of interest in giving n objective testimony. The reality here is: is there any reasonable doubt. Anything beyond that is banter. I think given what everyone has said that there is reasonable doubt. I think sexual assault would be a middle of the line choice, but rape... I don't think so.

The rape kit would have either has his dna or condom residue, the lack there of indicates that at the most he finger fucked her.

>>702890817
So much this
>>
>>702884421
Please see >>702883934
Thank you.
>>
>>702885311
How was she actually victimized? Other than being used by the liberal media dn te SJW's??
She didn't remember it until someone else told her about it.
She didn't sustain any injuries or trauma.

He was merely careless... I doubt he intended to break the law or hurt her.
>>
>>702890666
he DID get convicted of a felony you ignorant idiot.

actually, he got convict of THREE felonies.assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman, sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object, and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.
>>
>>702879145
If this is true, then it sounds like justice was served perfectly
>>
>>702891206
the probation officer recommended 6 months.
>>
>>702877153
SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF SHOULD OF
>>
>>702891148
...she actually did receive a trauma, just not a lasting one (vaginal trauma was cause during this event) and lack of recalling teh event, is NOT a get off scot free cards, if i have a 500 dollar painting that i have completely forgotten about and it was burglerised, is the thief not guilt of burglery...i mean me the victim, had comepletely forgotten about teh paintings existances.
>>
>>702886295
>it was consensual
>the girl passed out
>guy kept doing his thing because already horny and heavily drunk

I'm not defending him, but you need to whiteknight a little less lad. Even the girl said she doesn't remember a thing, witnesses, who saw things in half and missed the first part (when both parties wanted to fuck) are the ones crying out loud for rape.
>>
>>702890980
>>
>>702887130
If you go out and get shitfaced drunk, and someone steal your wallet- how much responsibility do YOU bare?
>>
>>702881487
"oh, don't mind me. just about to get some pussy, boys"

*drags her by her feet out the door*
>>
>>702891439
finder's keepers?
>>
>>702891501
this
>>
>>702891276
and the persecutors recommendation was 7 YEARS, you would think the persecutors would have more standing when it comes to PERSECUTIONS, then a parole officer.
>>
>>702891439

>I got robbed of a million dollar painting!
>Do you have any proof you ever owned this painting?
>No, but I have this SJW card....

Calling all white knights, calling all white knights, damsel in distress!
>>
>>702891513
try arguing THAT in a court of law.
>>
>>702891629
lol top kek so much fucking this
>>
>>702891617
judge is an ex prosecutor, and has the final say on sentencing.
>>
>>702891617
A prosecutor will also want the harshest sentence
>>
My problem is, there are much more fucked up rape cases than this that happen every single month. Why doesn't the media make a massive deal out of those cases? Why don't I know their names? How did this get so big? There are some truly horrifying rapes that go on all the time, yet the big story is about a drunk kid finger fucking a drunk girl? The bitch was making out with him, walked with him behind the dumpster, then probably passed out while he was fingering her. Why don't we hear about the girls who are abducted, dragged in to an alley against their will, smacked up, and violently raped and left in the gutter to die? Why don't we ever hear about those cases? Oh wait, the media has an agenda that it HAS to push. Brock is the perfect target. White college aged white boy with money, perfect target for the liberals to push their "white men are disgusting rapists, we live in a rape culture!" Fuck you, fuck this story, fuck brock, fuck the drunk whore, fuck the media. What a bunch of garbage.
>>
>>702891501
No one ever saw them leave. No one knows how they got behind the dumpster. I doubt he dragged her there. That's a lot of work for someone so intoxicated.
>>
>>702891831
this
and this >>702891822
>>
>>702891481
i'll be damned.

Moar?
>>
>>702891822

Makes a good story. Good characters. No one likes poor and colored characters. Rich, white, affluent characters like in a Hollywood movie. That's what we like. No one knows who the girl is, but we all imagine she's a white blonde victim. That's the kind of victim we like.
>>
>>702891439
Thats the dumbest shit I've ever heard. Prove to me that it was your painting.
>>
>>702892050
i came on it the day before it was stolen, officer.
>>
>>702891629
i like how you guys try to label me a white knight.

i'm not, i simply see the law as clear cut and disregarding of genders, and in a case like these, where the perpetrator was FOUND GUILT of not 1, BUT THREE felonies is a strait up middle finger to justice as a concept,felony status are reserved for real crimes and this idiot just commited three such felonies.

felonies ALSO have minimum sentence guidelines, which would be at least 3 years just for his penetration of a unconscious person with a foreign object, that ALONE should've gotten him a 3 year sentence (remember, his guilt is already beyond this matter, as he was found guilty of these three crimes by a jury of his peers) so teh question becomes WHY did the judge not only IGNORE the MINIMUM sentenceing requirements (a right judged are afforded for special cases) but rather why did he do so on a OPEN AND SHUT case like this one?
>>
>>702892223
So did I
>>
>>702891617
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI9p6N8FFZI
29:30
ur a faget.
>>
>>702892286
white knight.
end yourself
>>
>>702892286

What you don't get about sentencing is that California prisons are over crowded hellholes. Sending someone like him to prison for even 3 months is fucking insane. There's legit murder rapists in there probably getting out in 1 year. Not only that, he has to be segregated because he's not in a street gang.

You fucks criticizing the sentence don't fucking get it.
>>
>>702892286
We have a presidential candidate who has committed multiple crimes and exposed classified US info, yet no charges have been pressed and she can still run for president. Do you really have faith in our justice system? It's pretty fucked up at this point.
>>
>>702877153

Guys, it's simple. Pledge to yourself that if you are ever empaneled on a jury that you will never convict a man for sexual assault when the facts of the case are this weak. Prosecutors are powerless in the face of jury nullification. Roodypoos did it with OJ Simpson, you can do it with your bros.
>>
>>702891821
the harshest sentence would've been more like 20 years.

no remmeber just ONE of his crimes, the penetration of a unconscious person with a foreign object, carries a minimum sentence of 3 YEARS, i bet if we look up teh other two crimes he was found guilty of and their minimum sentences, we'd see 3 years for Sexually penetrating an intoxicated person with a foreign object and 1 year for ) Assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman, equally 7 years. os the persecutors wanted the minimum sentence, not the max.
>>
ITT
>retards talking about something they can't seem to spend time reading one paragraph about

jesus christ you idiots are worse than facebook
>>
>>702889302
But yours are supositions, meanwhile >>702888731
Are facts.
>>
>>702889560
Yep... that's why drunk people will just sit down anywhere they feel like and and decide to sleep..or piss..or whatever.

they have zero fucks to give.

none.
>>
>>702877153

Don't let it happen again. Educate yourself on your rights as a juror, and the final protection against idiotic laws that make men automatic criminals in a situation where both parties were equally impaired.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jury_nullification
>>
>>702892657
I've gotten things in order now, no priors, the prosecutor wanted mid terming sentencing so he doesn't see any aggravating factors not a big threat, and character witnesses out the ass. his sentencing is reasonable.
>>
>>702892565
my father was in such prison, i visited it regularly i am FULLY aware the California prisons are hellholes, especially on skinny white kids, but i a firm beleiver in that Heavy handed justice system is better then no justice system, and thats what teh lesner case reaks of, no justice.

>>702892595
so very true, , i don't actually have faith in our justice systme, it's in huge need of overhauls, but it's the only system we got at the moment.
>>
>>702892900
>
this
>>
>>702892981
No giving him the MINIMUM sentence would be reasonable

the judge disregard teh minimum sentence in it's intirety to sentence him to 6 months, a tiny FRACTION of the likely state and federall mandated minimum sentence for a crime of this nature.
>>
File: 886398.jpg (36 KB, 500x566) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
886398.jpg
36 KB, 500x566
>>702891966
It's just a bare bones law enforcement model I picked up a few years ago. It isn't tacti-cooled out or anything. If you want to see shit like that go to /k/ that's where all that stuff is. I put a light on mine, that's all. I'm not really into it tbh. I ccw and go to the range every once in a while, aside from that meh.

>>702892934
>Using wikipedia as a support reference
>ever

Wew lad, you are new to this.


>>702893172
Unless it was your skinny ass getting rammed by mustafa and the other cosby kids. Everyday you begging to blow them instead of getting your asshole torn to shreds... desperately begging the COs for ad seg.

Rule of thumb

>imagine yourself in the place of the defendant, your talking points on appropriate punishment will change
>>
>>702890679
Now you're just making things up nd pulling stuff out of your ass.
>>
>>702893172
The guy fingered some drunk bitch. No, I don't want my tax dollars paying for his prison food for the next few years. Drunk people fuck, pass out, and regret it all the time. I gurantee she could give less of a fuck she was fingered, she had a boyfriend at the time and didn't want to be seen as a whore.
>>
>>702886813
"""Rape culture"""
>>
>>702893325
the charges weren't stacked you idiot and it wasn't foriegn objects. you imbecile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FI9p6N8FFZI
5:42
>>
>>702877153
Nah I think you're stupid. He raped someone. Rape is rape. Control your drinking. Sure she shouldn't have been in the middle of a fucking alley passed out drunk. But he shouldn't be going around raping people passed out in the street. If it was another man who was raped it would be different though. Probably wouldn't have made headline news like this though.
>>
>>702891439
what if I just touched your painting...but left it where it was??
>>
>>702886813
>rape culture
lel I can't tell if you're trolling or are from tumblr. or both....
>>
>>702893897
Yo fuck the painting, will you two dick sucking faggots stop with the god damn painting.
>>
>drunk guy makes out with drunk girl
>they go behind dumpster to fool around
>girl is too drunk and passes out
>guy was probably too drunk to notice or care
>fingers her (allegedly, there is no proof he actually penetrated her. Only word of mouth.)

Why exactly are liberals saying he should have his dick cut off and he should be killed? Doesn't seem like an equal exchange. This case is fueld by emotion and zero reasoning or logic. The guy didn't brutally rape this bitch, of course his sentence will be short.
>>
>>702893864
both rape charge will dropped at a preliminary hearing under a probable cause standard of evidence.
>>
>>702893340

I wasn't using it as a support reference, I was using it to show the definition of the term "jury nullification" which probably 99% of the neck beards on here have never heard of.
>>
>>702894011
what the fuck did you just say
>>
>>702894033
>defending wikipedia
>just stop and don't do it again
>>
>>702894106
sorry
both rape charges were dropped at a preliminary hearing under a probable cause standard of evidence.
>>
>>702894106

The truth: she wasn't raped. He wasn't charged with rape. He wasn't convicted of rape.
>>
>female teachers fuck underage kids all the time, are given short sentences, and no one ever gives a shit.
Really makes me think.
>>
>>702894167

*eye roll* fuck off idiot. Wikipedia has it's place, using it for long form definitions is perfectly fine.
>>
>>702886813
Choo choooook...all.aboard the rap....
>>
>>702893864
hes a groper at most.
>>
File: ezgif-1732420846.gif (2 MB, 339x308) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ezgif-1732420846.gif
2 MB, 339x308
>>702894257
No... it's not... you first year clown. If you are beyond high school you got ripped off by your Professors.

https://www.google.ca/advanced_search

.edu .gov

try again
>>
>>702894190
>>702894185

I honestly haven't paid much attention to this case even though I know it's been everywhere lately. OP presented it as fact so I gave my opinion. If indeed he did rape her, it's still rape. If he didn't then it's probably just another feminist bullshit lie. But even a college student can do some heinous thing such as rape. It wouldn't be the first time. It wouldn't be the first time a woman lied about it either. The world will never Truly know.
>>
>>702893989
Nigga you too stupid to see the wit in that metaphor.
Fuck you. Go play Is You my daddy?
>>
>>702894590
It was only finger rape.

or maybe finger rubbing.
>>
>>702894590
>I will never know because I never took the time to figure it out, and if i don't know the world doesn't know.
next you'll be comparing this to the jfk assassination.
>>
>>702877153
>Should of.
You sound like an idiot.
>>
File: vCdEYBG8.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vCdEYBG8.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
>>702894848
Drawing parallels with meaningless metaphors is retarded. You are comparing a painting to a person. Now, we compare that painting to the refrigerator located in your kitchen, furthermore if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.


>>702895031
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLS_HARAYZQ

>>702895156
ballistics can't bend physics memes

>>702895197
You must speak the language.
>>
>>702895156
Woah calm down there Jethro. That's quite a leap. I just haven't really paid much attention as of lately. Simple as that.
>>
>>702891966
don't be fooled, that designation isn't for any existing M4A1. The only "m4" I could find online with the LE275xx stamp is an airsoft replica.
>>
>drunk person shouldn't be held so responsible because his judgement was impaired

So, I drive drunk and kill you, I shouldn't be held so responsible because my judgement was impaired? It's not like I laughed evilly because I planned on getting in my car drunk and killing you.
>>
>>702895300
I took the funnest conclusion
>>
>>702895429
Ah
>>
>>702895369
to quote s4s
who the fuck are you quoting?
>>
>>702895345
I'm so confused right now. I tried to play airsoft with it but they said my model wasn't allowed...lol
>>
>>702877153
I don't see why everyone is so worked up over this guy. He didn't even rape her to my knowledge, what he did was sexual assault. Yea it's wrong and he should be punished, but he was drunk and it was a first offense. I could understand if this guy had a record and still gotten off easy.
>>
>>702895710
In your defense, the high end airsoft guns really do feel the same imo. I had an ak-47 and a m4 airsoft and they were damn close.
>>
>>702896135
>sexual assault
are you using that as an umbrella term? because im not sure what it means under Californian law.
>>
This is why we need to ban assault penises.
>>
>>702877679
He was sober enough to get his dick hard. I agree with anon here. Fuck this cocksucker. They should have castrated him.
>>
>>702877153
This Nigga looks like discount Michael Cera
>>
File: 1470664657144.png (132 KB, 978x745) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470664657144.png
132 KB, 978x745
>>702877679
So getting hammered with another smashed girl, conducting intimate activities who was encouraging further action and showing she was horny, then fingering her when she passed out, and she never once said no or pushed him away is evil rape? Fuck no. The girl is an adult, she CHOSE to get drunk and start making out with a guy, then she passed out and woke up with no knowledge of what happened. 2 self righteous white knights (who probably think they're fucking heroes) came and saw that she was passed out, and captured this guy when he started to run away, they didn't even fucking know what happened their "justice boners" were enough to decide what did and didn't happen. They told her what "happened" after she woke up, and because she was unable to take responsibility for her actions and saw a chance to pull her infallible victim card because she regretted being a literal degenerate whore.

The sentencing he got was already harsh enough. When some marxist Jew professor who taught the girl found out about this, she grinned and delight and cooked up a story of how the evil white cis male raped an innocent women (like a syrian refugee would arsefuck a 10 year old in Sweden and get away with it because 'muh oppression and culture'), and that he needed to be burned alive for daring to propagate "rape culture".

Media outlets saw the juicy story, and their kike masters made them create a media farce about it to gain views and ratings, and score another goal against the goyim and destruction of western civilisation. The media made it out as if he kicked down her door, bashed her head in and bum fucked her to bits, retarded mob mentality kicked in, tumblrina's had a field day, and nu-males smiled as they were dragged along to protest and shit up social media with threats of murder and castration. You're probably a self hating emotionally reasoned piece of shit, so I think you should be castrated or drink bleach if you're a womyn.
>>
File: mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg (25 KB, 720x405) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mgid-ao-image-mtv.jpg
25 KB, 720x405
>>702896453
>>
>>702896498
Not who you're talking to, but...
>TL;DR
I did see you say 'womyn' though, so you should kill yourself.
>>
>>702896331
I'm not sure, I guess they don't really know exactly what he did, but he wasn't charged with rape, he was charged with sexual assault. I think people just get too emotional about these things. They read a tweet about it and assume the worst. They get all excited and up in arms without thinking logically.
>>
>>702877153

its funny how all these people are obsessed with this kid who fingered a drunk chick who minutes previously was making out with him at the party, but they don't give a shit about child molesters etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 999x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 999x636
>>702877153
>>
I dunno, if I get drunk and pass out in a park somewhere, and I wake up to find my wallet missing, I know it's my fault. Sure, I'll try to find it, but in the end I was a fucking dumbass.
>>
>>702877153
Nuair déileáil leis loighic fuaime, beidh bó a dhéanamh go minic fuaim moo i freagra.
>>
>>702896951
You have a source for that information? I believe you, but I haven't found that in any of my searches on the topic.
>>
>>702877153
>if he was drunk then he had no possible way of thinking rape was okay
> I kinda these society has came to know drinking heavily doesn't exactly lead to the best choices, and if he was he should of gotten a light sentence he didn't just decided sober oh im gonna rape this girl and then laugh evilly, I just fucking hate people who sugar coat every damn fucking thing
>>702895589
paraphrasing op and kind of cherry picking but whatever
>>
I don't condone rape or anything, but I don't think it's that big a deal. 6 months is a lot of time even if he did have it easy.

At the end of the day it's sex that he forced onto someone else, it's not murder. Feminists have blown this shit way out of proportion and now if you don't think rape is the worst thing ever then you're a misogynist piece of shit rapist. They've changed the culture to view unwanted sex as a crime punishable by death. That's fucked up.
>>
Ban assault penises
>>
>>702877153
Lol at this whole ducking thread. No one is talking about the fact that in America being convicted of any sexual assault charge is a literal life sentence of being shunned by society.

Also the amount of libtards/shills in this thread is incredible.

>he did not penetrate he with his penis
>by California state law this was a sexual assault case not a rape case
>there were no witnesses to the act because the girl claimed to be completely unconscious


SJWs "HE DESEVES MORE JAIL TIME"

As if they know how the American prison system works.
>>
>>702887053
I'm with you on this one. The sentence even seems a little harsh to me, now. What he did was, technically, wrong? However, it's in a pretty dang grey area.
>>
>>702897827
It is their privilege anon
>>
How drunk do you have to be to be so drunk that you don't get woken up by someone having sex with you? I've blacked out before but I woke up for less stimuli than someone putting a dick in my vagina
>>
>>702898984
Like I've said, more than one girlfriend has fucked me while I was passed out, and sometimes I wake up, sometimes not. I guess it depends on the person. I would assume it is more 'dramatic' to a woman, but I've had sex from start to end passed out (at least that's what they told me). Given it is different if it is a bf/gf and it is agreed on -that I don't care. I get passed out, you can shake me I won't wake up drunk. I doubt most people would get that drunk. But if you do, do it at home or somewhere you are safe.
>>
>>702896498
I feel this one anon summed it up well.

Our justice system is fucked.
>>
>>702897827
Yeah, I don't see that this guy did anything horribly wrong, but his life is toast. Prison would be a step up for him at this point, tbh.
>>
>>702899303
There are several things

>There is a double standard.
>Women should take more responsibility in avoiding danger. That is not victim shaming, that is self-preservation.
>Men should be educated on what is acceptable and what is not.

The common theme here is drugs and alcohol. I would argue that taking young men and women and adding mind altering substances leads to poor decisions making. Plus you have the societal norms that pressure men into conquest, and shame legitimate sexual activity from women.

This results in males being overly aggressive, and females claiming rape under many circumstances because they are afraid of the stigma attached to them if they don't.

The whole situation is fucked.
>>
File: kid cudi gif.gif (495 KB, 400x225) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kid cudi gif.gif
495 KB, 400x225
Id prefer he stay locked up for a long aass time. Its not cool to sex a girl behind a dumpster folks. believe it or not.
>>
File: Burden_Shifting.png (285 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Burden_Shifting.png
285 KB, 500x500
If Brock is found guilty of rape, then the female he may or may not have raped should have her right to consent to sex revoked.

>"I don't remember if I gave consent or not."

REVOKED. Put her on a list. Not mentally mature enough to participate in sexual relationships, regardless of biological age.

Every female gets one. (And even that may be too many.) After that, the ol' "I don't remember if I gave consent..." line can't be found trustworthy any longer. Make her wear a medical bracelet that says she can't consent to sex. Put her on a list, and make her go door to door to all her neighbors, telling them that she's a reverse rapist. Or send a newsletter using government funds, if she's incapable of doing that. But, women like these can't be taken seriously more than once.
>>
>>702901003
this
>>
>>702900322
then that dumb cutn shouldn't have went behind the dumpster with him.
>>
>>702901003
Even better, charge her with rape.
>>
MFW y'all niggas are hating on dumpsters
>>
>>702893325
he was not prosecuted federally, he committed no felonies either
>>
>>702901003
this
>>
>>702902298
The only sad part is the sexual registry. I bet he will find a way out of that as well. He has a spry Father. He will move, not be on the registry, and it will be as though this never happened (gladly).
>>
I say the girl raped brock turner.
We should get it trending and send her to jail for emotional distress.
Thread replies: 306
Thread images: 47
Thread DB ID: 79137



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.