Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
The earth is FLAT.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 76
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 625x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 625x350
The earth is FLAT.

Try and prove me wrong. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

> pro tip, you literally cannot
>>
>>702844025

Prove yourself right first faggot
>>
File: kek_pepe.jpg (79 KB, 300x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kek_pepe.jpg
79 KB, 300x250
>unironically being this dumb
>>
>>702844226
/thread
>>
>>702844025

It is flat because if it was curved then long rivers would have to run up hill at some point
>>
File: 1430457639265.gif (2 MB, 316x166) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430457639265.gif
2 MB, 316x166
>>702844025
>>
File: cube earth.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cube earth.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>702844025
Wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 710x538) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 710x538
>>702844025
>Sails over Horizon in boat

What do I win?
>>
Your a retard. Proof enough
>>
>>702844025
go up really really high somewhere and look at the curve of the earth.

>>702844446
so close to >>702844444
>>
>>702844566

No one ever has the current just pulls the boat round the curve
>>
>>702844025
Miss me with your gay shit nigga
>>
File: 1449369670892.gif (206 KB, 210x224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449369670892.gif
206 KB, 210x224
>>702844226
savage
>>
>>702844025
When I fly west from California I end up in China.
>>
I personally met the former Commander of the ISS. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timothy_Kopra

My little brother is friends with his kid and I sat next to him at a wrestling match. He kek'ed heartily when I asked him what he thought of flat earthers.

"Can't orbit a disc."
>>
>>702844025
what is earth viewer? 1200 alex
>>
Everything is made out of circles
>>
>>702844566
you just go out of field of vision, get a telescope and you will see it
>>
>>702844025
I'm an astronaut and have been to space and can tell you first hand it is spherical, prove me wrong
>>
File: 1464553750830.jpg (776 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464553750830.jpg
776 KB, 1920x1080
>>702844025
>>
>>702844025
Wait, where is the edge then? Like, what country can you not fly to from both directions? Who is at the edge?
>>
>>702845361
you are not an astronaughty
>>
Satellite internet is a thing. The service requires a dish pointed towards an object in orbit near the equator. If the earth is flat, there is no equator, and no satellites, so two-way satellite communications would be impossible. But they are not, because they are in use as you read.
>>
>>702844025
This stupid fucking thread again?
>>
File: 0125-fish-bob-3.jpg (68 KB, 665x436) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
0125-fish-bob-3.jpg
68 KB, 665x436
i think the earth is also flat...i just took a huge red pill
>>
Doesn't look flat to me.
>>
>>702844025
Flat Earth is a problem only when people in charge think that way. No law stops you from regressively basking in it.
>>
>>702844826
People have circumnavigated the world
>>
Ever see a globe? The earth is round, dumbass.
>>
>>702845428
Yes I am
>>
I've never understood flat earthers. I mean what pea the government gain in wasting all this money just to convince us a lie that doesn't really affect our daily lives anyway?
>haha we pranked you guys real good xDDDDD
Flat earthers are a meme at best.
>>
File: 1472595946132.gif (611 KB, 500x339) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472595946132.gif
611 KB, 500x339
>There's a huge ice-wall at the edge(s) of the Earth
>no photographic or otherwise proof of this.
>>
>>702845812
how many fingers am i holding up?
>>
>>702845906
>what pea
Autocorrect. Meant to say what do.
>>
>>702844025
Sup catfish see you in edmonton in a few weeks

love u man
>>
>>702844025
24 daylight and darkness at the poles. Try harder.
>>
>>702845939
What is this suppose to prove?
>>
>>702845939
3
>>
>>702846228
that's not a number, retard. now i see why they sent you. kek
>>
File: Low Quality Bait.jpg (3 KB, 127x127) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Low Quality Bait.jpg
3 KB, 127x127
>>
>>702845812
why are you lying? like what is the motive?
>>
File: thebird.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thebird.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
>>702846269
just 1>>702846228
>>
>>702846427
I think he was just pointing out how stupid OPs 'you can't prove me wrong so I'm right' mentality is.
Even though this thread is complete bait anyway.
>>
File: 1384462297967.gif (996 KB, 150x148) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1384462297967.gif
996 KB, 150x148
>prove a negative
>>
>>702846699
i miss moot...even if he was a cuck.
>>
>>702846658
>>702846427
Nope I've actually been to space and seen the earth
>>
File: Custom Image.jpg (55 KB, 476x315) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Custom Image.jpg
55 KB, 476x315
>>
>>702847056
Ill go ahead and fall on the grenade but if you read this don't worry it doesn't work I've probably read 300 "if you don't reply" post and my mom is fine
>>
^^
Even a flat earth is round.
I believe the earth is spherical.
This doesn't count as an actual reply though, because I refuse to give you the satisfaction
>>
>>702846820
Who?
>>
>>702847234
Sure thing fag
>>
>every star, planetoid, planet, and other celestial body in the Universe is round or generally round
>except Earth, which is shaped like a disk and is being pushed 'upward' through space for some reason.
>>
>>702847413
>that sure showed him
>>
File: idjiot.jpg (21 KB, 559x556) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
idjiot.jpg
21 KB, 559x556
>In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence.
>https://wiki.tfes.org/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>>
The earth is indeed flat. Don't beleive bs NASA photoshopped pictures and holograms. Just look in fucking front of you ffs. Look at the fucking horizon. It's fucking flat. Go in a fucking plane. Look down, it's also fucking flat.

>inb4 earth appears as a sphere if in a rocket ship

Again, unless I'm in the fucking ship it self then I won't beleive it, as I said, don't fall for NASA shit.
>>
>>702847970
Don't worry if they ever put you in a rocket ship and you saw the earth was flat, flat earthers would just claim you were killed and replaced with a clone
>>
File: omegacencenter_hst.jpg (544 KB, 900x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
omegacencenter_hst.jpg
544 KB, 900x600
>>702847970
Why is Earth flat, but nothing else is?
>>
>>702844368
The Nile runs uphill cunt
>>
>>702848093
or they would claim NASA replaced the window on the rocket with a hologram screen
>>
>>702848241
Kek, then they'd say thier own eyes are a hologram
>>
>>702848431
How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>702847340
some faggot that changed the face of the internet and gave a home to misguided and distraught people the world over
>>
>>702847970
Nah mate, acquire a friend up or down in your hemisphere and ask them to measure a 1m tall pole at a given time. Do the same at your point and compare the length. Fucking Greeks proved the Earth was round with this shit.
>>
File: 1471032211438.jpg (35 KB, 406x364) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471032211438.jpg
35 KB, 406x364
>>702844025
The burden of proof is not placed upon those listening to the claim,
the burden of proof is upon those making the claim

>there is a toaster in orbit around the sun

this statement is almost impossible to disprove but the claimer has no evidence to back up set claim


I live beside lake superior, if the world is flat I should be able to see the other side.

>I cannot

Therefore the world is not flat and the other side curves beneath the horizon
>>
>>702848431
there is literally no fucking point trying to debate with "flat Earthers" they will just come up with a fucking excuse or conspiracy for every piece of evidence you provide
>>
>>702846936
and post pictures, cuz if you went and didnt take pictures, i definitely dont believe you
>>
>>702848193
because all that stuff isn't real
>>
>>702848989
get a telescope and you'd see the other side
>>
I think the earth is shaped like a contact lens
>>
>>702846190
>>702845936
>>702845554
>>702845391
>>702847485
>>702847700
No one is addressing these.

>>702849347
You're saying space isn't real?
>>
>>702849433
Also, volcanoes are fake and there is no earth core magma. I saw it on a youtube video so it must be real.
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 275x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 275x183
>>702849199
Here's one I took
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 962x641) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 962x641
>>702849199
And another
>>
I think if you place a charged gun in your mouth and just slowly squeze the trigger you will find out :)
>>
File: retard.gif (499 KB, 500x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retard.gif
499 KB, 500x230
>>702844368
>>702844025
>>
>>702847234
Cant you read. It says nothing about your mother. Its "mother earth"
>>
Dubs says you're an idiot: proof
>>
>>702849725
Holy fuck! It really is flat
>>
>>702849562
that's what i'm saying.

>>702849692
bruh, thats the best picture you took?
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 276x183) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 276x183
>>702849860
Here's one of my fellow astronaut
>>
>>702844025
The earth is round. Done.
>>
File: good friend lenny.png (34 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
good friend lenny.png
34 KB, 1200x1200
>>702849951
And you were stuck in a spaceship together for at least a few months?
>>
File: image.jpg (582 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
582 KB, 2000x1000
>>702849860
>>702849867
Here's one I took using the camera on the ISS
>>
File: 1471747626099.png (677 KB, 1024x775) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471747626099.png
677 KB, 1024x775
dont have the video lol just saved these a while ago
>>
>>702849951
ok this makes it look round, but it had a NASA watermark on the other pic. do you have any pictures of JUST earth
>>
File: 1471747657323.png (461 KB, 997x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471747657323.png
461 KB, 997x750
>>
>>702849433
>I think the earth is shaped like a contact lens

that's fucking retarted you retard.

its shaped like a hexagonal prism. and if you think otherwise your just a faggot
>>
File: 1471747676975.png (839 KB, 1024x956) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471747676975.png
839 KB, 1024x956
>>
File: 1471747703838.png (791 KB, 976x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471747703838.png
791 KB, 976x1024
>>
>>702844025
I have orbited it you stupid cunt.
>>
>>702850125
Damn,im disapointed. For years i really thought the earth was flat.
>>
>>702850125
the lens is curved

also, why didnt u post these to immediately debunk the thread ? kinda fishy
>>
File: 1471747805832.png (582 KB, 1024x515) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471747805832.png
582 KB, 1024x515
>>
>>702845132
lmao if I had been there I would have laughed my ass off like a tard. Not sure why but that's such a fucking funny smart ass answer.
>>
File: 1471747846501.png (576 KB, 1024x652) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471747846501.png
576 KB, 1024x652
>>
>>702849867
Do you have anything to support this theory (that space and everything therein is false)?
>>
>>702850172
>>702850125
We obviously didn't take cameras out with us on space walks but we have cameras hooked up on the ship
>>
>>702849860
>Holy fuck! It really is flat

>Can clearly see the curve

retarded, or religious denial?
>>
>>702850127
>>702850184
>>702850244
>>702850281
>>702850331
>>702850361
Refute this before you doing anything else, flat earthers.
>>
>>702850208
Whats a hexagonal prism
>>
>>702844368
you dont know about gravity force, do you?
>>
Our sun every moon and all planets are balls, except our planet LOL ITS FLAT :DD
>>
>>702850319
You fucking cuck, early sailors would have noted the huge ass fucking wall if the earth was actually flat.
>inb4 a plate planet would literally break every law of physic and space
>>
>>702845554
It looked pretty flat to me
>>
File: emJjBhjdjuc.jpg (14 KB, 245x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
emJjBhjdjuc.jpg
14 KB, 245x246
His world is flat because he is so edgy
>>
>>702850412
Neither, i thought it would be hilarious to say it really is flat and you took the bait like the complete fucking mongul you are.
>>
>>702850319
It's a wide angle lense dumbass
If it was a curved lense then the space ship would be curve too but it's not only the earth
And being an astronaut is hard work I was busy
>>
>>702847056
If you don't give me nine billion dollars by tomorrow morning your whole family is gonna die of every disease known to man.
>>
>>702850423
you're going off the assumption that the flat earth map you have is the correct layout of the entire earth

>>702850557
yeah, and they do, fuckin antarctica. no one has gone past it, nor even around it.
>>
>>702844025
>The earth is FLAT.
>Try and prove me wrong. Go ahead, I'm waiting.
>> pro tip, you literally cannot

We're all being deceived by a Cartesian evil demon right now. In fact there is no Earth.

Try and prove me wrong. Go ahead, I'm waiting.

>pro tip, you literally cannot
>>
>>702845176
Everything is made out of straight lines, even a circle
>>
>>702850862
Then provide actual evidence please.
>>
>>702849740
>charged gun
You are as stupid as the other guy
>>
>>702844368
Wow, you are stupid. Gravity pulls towards the center of the ball. The end of the river (the ocean, for example) is closer to the center of the ball (lower) than the start of the river. No matter how long a river is it is not going to go uphill anymore than the water is going to fall off the bottom of a bloody globe!
>>
>>702850862
>no one has ever gone around it
>implying nazis didnt do that
>implying that there isnt researchers in the antartica right now
Wow I bet you have them internet argument poster
>>
>Taking those people seriously.
Stop
>>
>>702844025
If god isn't a flying spaghetti monster why is our DNA Pasta shaped?
>>
>>702850364
well space is real, but not the exact measurements or infinite nature/vastness and whatever you can't see with your own eyes isn't actually there. nasa claims we can't even get past the radiation field around earth so anything past it is just quite literally fairy tale.

>>702850778
but the space ship is curved. the lens is distorted so i can't take that picture as fact.

>astronaut is hard work i was busy

of course
>>
>>702851020
If a gun is charged then it has a bullet in the chamber. Learn gun talk fucking idiot
Also earth is round prove me
>>702850125
>>
>>702844226
haha
/thread
>>
>>702844025
Well then find it and jump off
>>
>>702844025
its not
>>
>>702850862
People have gone around it, dumbass. They went south from Africa and came around to the Pacific Ocean to the Galapagos Islands.
>>
>>702851223
NASA never claimed that.
>>
File: iis.png (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
iis.png
1 MB, 1280x1024
Look at this. In space even Soyuz and Progres looks majestically
>>
>>702851223
So basically, if you can't see it, it doesn't exist. That's your 'logic.'

And also, the 'radiation field' is why we have various types of telescopes that can see bodies many hundreds of billions of miles away.

It's still pretty early in the semester. I suggest you sign up for an intro to Astronomy course.
>>
>>702851353
this
>>
>>702850921
howcome infrared lasers can go for hundreds of miles on sea level and locate ships?

>>702851174
yes, and the nazis were onto something before their regime got destroyed. they knew what was up by the false phony jews promoting sphere earth. and yeah, there are researchers on antarctica, but the actual wall is thousands of miles thick
>>
>>702851223
Kek no it's not are we looking at the same picture because the earth is wayyy more round than the space station is
>>
File: niggers.jpg (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
niggers.jpg
16 KB, 600x600
>>
File: IHTL.jpg (16 KB, 540x421) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IHTL.jpg
16 KB, 540x421
>>702844025
From /x/ to /b/

The cancer has metastasized.
>>
File: Kuwabara.jpg (234 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kuwabara.jpg
234 KB, 1280x960
>>702851531
>thousands of miles thick
>not muh dick
>>
>>702844025
>You can't fix stupid, believe whatever your faggot ass wants...
>>
>>702845227
Why does the bottom of the ship go out of view first, followed by the middle then the sails?
>>
>>702851531
Autism: the post
>>
Calm down, OP is just a Minecraft fag.
>>
>>702851531
Citation needed on them infrared lasers.
>>
>>702844025
>Try and prove me wrong.
Stellar parallax.
Done.
>>
>>702851367
who?

>>702851389
but they did

>>702851466
and your logic is because science books and "experts" tell you so, so it must be true? if they have telescopes that can see billions of miles away, why are those only accessible to space programs? i've taken astronomy and i realized how much BS was in it, it seemed like its own religion
>>
>>702851223
>>we can't even get past the radiation field

Except we have. The Van Allen belts are not so intense as to cook us instantaneously, we had shielding, and we were going pretty damn fast. Total exposure was equal to about ten x-rays.

>"The van Allen belts are regions above the Earth's surface where the Earth's magnetic field has trapped particles of the solar wind. An unprotected man would indeed get a lethal dose of radiation, if he stayed there long enough. Actually, the spaceship traveled through the belts pretty quickly, getting past them in an hour or so. There simply wasn't enough time to get a lethal dose, and, as a matter of fact, the metal hull of the spaceship did indeed block most of the radiation."
>>
>>702851838
Citation needed.
>>
>>702851838
How about space X? There's plenty of private space companies it's just expensive as fuck and not a lot of money to be made that's why nasa only gets about .7% of Americas federal budget

Also look at the moon buddy
>>
File: 1455524372498.jpg (327 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1455524372498.jpg
327 KB, 1280x1280
>>702851838
You don't even need textbooks or science courses; buy a telescope, go outside on a clear night, and use that telescope to see for yourself. The reason those high-powered scopes are only accessible to space programs is simple: those are the only people who are educated enough to handle and properly use them. Would you really have any random Tom, Dick, Harry, Jane, or Catniss using such a fine piece of machinery just to look into their neighbors' living rooms? I ask, because that's exactly what would happen. The average troglodyte doesn't understand science, and is thus, terrified by it.

And if you got THAT out of an Astronomy course, you were probably better suited for Sociology anyway.
>>
>>702845132
Jealousy
>>
>>702844025
Undeniable, the earth is a perfect sphere, hered one way your peanut brain might understand.
>>
File: sunsticks22.jpg (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sunsticks22.jpg
17 KB, 600x600
>>702844025
two sticks in different position of the earth will produce two shadows of different misure, on a flat surface two sticks will produce two equal shadows.

Prove me wrong
>>
>>702851556
exactly, that roundness isn't even to scale , but look at the curvature of the vessel, it curves UPwards while the earth curves DOWNwards. that's camera tricks and/or photoshop
>>
>>702844539
this!
>>
>>702844025
> Try and prove me wrong

You have it backwards, dingus. You have to prove your claim first.

But you're probably some religious retard, so your entire world view is built on, "I don't need evidence! I don't have to prove I'm right! You have to prove I'm wrong! So there!"

That child-like mentality is probably why you believe in a sky daddy. It's certainly the reason you believe in something as catastrophically retarded as a flat Earth.
>>
>>702851838
In other words, you took an introductory science class and still could not understand the material because it was outside your personal understanding of the world.
Your beliefs have already cemented and are impervious to change regardless of the evidence provided.
You also, somehow, are so incredibly intelligent that you figured out something that billions of other people haven't figured out, even the genius class of scientists and mathematicians.

To quote the great Doctor Gregory House: "You're an idiot."
>>
>>702851254
I think you mean "loaded"
>>
>>702845554
Not a flat earther but you can't actually see the curvature of the earth until you leave the atmosphere. That Red Bull skydiver a few years back wasn't event high enough to see it--the perceived curve was from a fisheye lens.

But of course earth is a sphere, only a retard would think otherwise.
>>
>>702852141
you don't think the department of defense uses these high powered telescopes to look into our houses? nah they just tap our phones. it was a religion class. maybe it was my professor but she was dogmatic.

>>702852091
spa
>>
>>702852205
wow, those guys must be 10000m, if not more, away from that tree
>>
>>702844025
I have 2 very easy things you can do!
1. Look at the moon.
2. Make a timelape video of night sky.
You doesn't even have to understand basic physic!
>>
>>702852205
It's called hills, faggot.

>>702852273
>on a flat surface two sticks will produce two equal shadows.

not if the sun is closer than the """billions""" of lightyears you rounders claim.
>>
I have flown around the world many times. There your wrong.
>>
>>702852609
10km? Not that much. More like ~50. I'm too lazy to do math now.
>>
>>702852205
That would be undeniable, but the earth is not a perfect sphere, it's an oblate sphere
>>
>>702850289
Oh shit look everybody! This guy orbited the earth! Did you take a picture while you were up there?
>>
>>702852514
no, the class just passed off too many things as fact, and the teacher would ONLY insult you when you asked legitimate questions. why does an astronomy teacher/expert have to defend her trade so hard?
>>
>>702851807
searching
>>
>>702844226
A laser projected 4 miles over Monterrey Bay is at the same height above sea level on both sides. On a round earth the laser would be 10.7 ft above the point of origin
>>
>>702852655
>billions of lightyears
>>
>>702845132
> "Can't orbit a disc."
>>
The coreolis effect. Explain that please, flat boy.
>>
File: pale blue dot.png (526 KB, 453x614) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pale blue dot.png
526 KB, 453x614
>>702852588
>they're using xray and radiation TELESCOPES to look into our houses and tap our phones!
I seriously hope you're being facetious at this point. Regardless, you're drawing a false equivalency by citing the DoD, because it has nothing to do with Astronomy. Even if you're joking, this kind of thinking is very dangerous to have in the 21st or any century.

>Earth, a la V'ger.
>>
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Flat_Earth#Flatly_wrong
>>
File: 39vZS.png (24 KB, 256x279) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
39vZS.png
24 KB, 256x279
I know it's not flat, I'm not an idiot, but every now and then (especially whilst stoned) I often wonder if there's more to the world than we know..
Stuff like a mini continent in the Pacific reserved for only the super rich or the distance between sayyyy Ireland and New York is only about 200 miles, but people say it's 1000s for secret reasons
Like, we take a lot of stuff at face value as facts, but how many of us have sailed the earth and can say it's so big or been to every country and confirmed it's real not just a huge government base or something like that
Anyone else ever think shit like that?
>>
>>702851075
If the Earth was round a plane would be in a constant dive, there would be no flat and level flight
>>
>>702850125
Question, why so many light sources?
Do we have 2 suns?
Or multiple studio lighting on the camera boom?
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 4787x2851) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 4787x2851
>>702852331
No it's not it's a wide angle lense retard the earth is too round for it too just curve up dramatically a shit ton but the ISS being just flat only curves up a little bit

Pic related picture I took of my flat bookshelf using a wide angle lense see how it curves?
>>
>>702852991
dont u mean plae blue disk u feggit rounderz
gubmint conspriacies
dang nasa amirite
>>
I should certainly hope so.
>>
>>702852829
Give example of "Legitimate question"?

Also, did you ask your question in the form of "Why don't it say that in the Bible?"
>>
>>702851734
> what is a vanishing point
Are you even trying nigger?
>>
>>702851807
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uersWDp-3c

my point was, that militaries use infrared lasers which can only go on straight lines,
>>
>>702853050
that if the circunference of the earth was about 100m
>>
File: fancy shootin'.jpg (87 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fancy shootin'.jpg
87 KB, 500x500
>>702853153
>looks fine to me
>>
>>702852536
No I mean charged you can say loaded but that vague and can mean many things like l there's bullets in the magazine but none in the chamber but if you say a gun is charged that means there's a round in the chamber
>>
>>702844539
Get the fuck out of my room im playing mincraft
>>
>>702852893
[citation needed]
>>
>>702844025
The ISS is an orbiting space station visible with a telescope and, rarely, the naked eye. How would it be possible for such a thing to be floating in a flat earth model?
>>
>>702852753
8 miles is a good number. With about 10 feet height that is your horizon. A standing observer will see less then 5.
>>
>>702853050
But if you use that example, a flat earth accelerating upward would collide with the plane as soon as it tries to take off.
>>
>>702852893
Give us the sauce OP or you're just spilling shit out of your mouth
>>
>>702852893
Show your math.

At 4 miles, the total curvature is approx. 4/26000 of a circle. A single degree of a circle is 1/360, so we are talking about an incredibly small arc.
>>
>>702853085
The sun is behind the ISS and sunlight is reflecting off the suns surface
>>
>>702853085
Maybe the sun isn't a fucking light bulb, faggot
>>
>>702853085
The sun is behind the ISS and sunlight is reflecting off the earth's surface
>>
>>702853040
No because those ideas are literally stupid.
>An animal being this incredibly efficient at covering up absolutely HUGE secrets forever
nah man.
Sure some stuff is shady let's not kid ourselves but not everything is malicious like rich people being inherently evil'
>>
>>702853505
Disregard this I mean this >>702853543
>>
>>702853419
>inb4 its just fake. end of
>>
>>702844025
https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html#.V89nbigrKhc

ISS often has live streaming footage of the view from space.
>>
>>702853040
Only when i reach the higher states of stoneness
>>
>>702853111
so if we are arguing a SHAPE of something, you cannot prove it with a picture where the SHAPE is altered.

>>702853208
well, people would ask questions all the time, and she'd shoot them all down without answering it. and one time while discussing stars and their births and the big bang , i asked if the big bang could have been started by a higher force and she just flat out told me God isn't real next question.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak

>conspiracy live
>>
>>702844025
>earth is flat

how does that even make sense
>>
>>702853419
the ISS could be up there no doubt. doesn't mean the earth is flat though.
>>
>>702853301
But you wouldn't need to say that, because you always assume a gun has a bullet in the chamber
>>
>>702852542
Leave your basement. Any airplane trip will show the curve. 30,000 feet is more then enough.
>>
>>702853825
i mean round*
>>
>>702853050
Objects in orbit are, more or less, in a constant fall, but are moving forward with enough velocity that it keeps missing. A plane has to counter wind resistance and the stronger pull of gravity at the lower altitudes which they fly, which is why they must have continuous thrust. It appears level because the pull of gravity is constant regardless of point around the circle.
>>
>>702853943
i've taken plenty of airplane trips and i NEVER have seen the curve..trust me i looked for them
>>
>>702852655
Ahah i made this about a meter away with my flashlight.

Kys
>>
>>702852979
Also how a gyroscope precesses.
>>
Implying it mstters.
Anyway it's not flat if you care.
>>
>>702853315
>>702853481
>>702853499
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uersWDp-3c
>>
This image on your wiki suggests that the sun shines his light in a cone, which is retarded.
Also, if the earth were flat, ni matter how far or close the sun would be, everyone would alwayd be able to see the sun, which is not the case. Explain faggots.
>>
>>702853499
http://www.davidsenesac.com/Information/line_of_sight.html
>>
>>702853989
What if i told you that ISS is on very inclined orbit and there are satelites on a polar orbit?
>>
If Neil Armstrong was the first man on the moon, who took the photos of him coming off the "ship"?

>flat earth, nasa lies
>>
>>702854057
> what is a glider?
>>
>>702854308
There was a camera attached to the leg of the ship. They triggered the camera to take a picture of him.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 1334x750
>>702853683
Referring to using a lense as "altering" a photo is retarded and wrong
See my bookshelf is flat and it appeared to be rounded by using a wide angle lense
>>
>>702854261
Cone theory is real!
>>
>>702844025
> mountains
On a serious note, ships disappear bottom-first at sea
>>
>>702853255
Yes they use lasers but they never calmed they went thousands of miles.
>>
>>702854302
i'd say there's more to that and you should do more digging yourself. look, i didn't believe in flat earth up until recently, and it's only because the more evidence i look for, the more it points to tht the earth is NOT what we think it is.
>>
>>702854445
That far away??? That's what nasa wants you to believe.
>>
>>702854308
Omg you just blew me fucking mind.......that can't be true is it?
>>
>>702853481
https://www.metabunk.org/curve/
>>
>>702853683
So you went into a *science* class and started asking *philosophical* questions. Got it.

Should have asked what the prevailing theories are as to what caused the theoretical "Big Bang". She might have responded with the dimensional collapse theory, the cosmic heart beat (Big Crunch followed by Big Bang ad infinitem)

Beyond that it sounds like you just had hurt feelings because she dismissed God all together.
>>
>>702853873
Not if you checked the chamber and came to the conclusion that it's cleared but up until that point a gun is always loaded but if you look in the chamber and it's empty the gun is not loaded and I don't care who you aim it at because it will not fire but any matter a gun with a bullet in the chamber is referred too as charged
>>
>>702852655
The discovery that the Earth is a little world was made, as to many important human discoveries were, in the ancient Near East, in a time some humans call the third century BC, in the greatest metropolis of the age, the Egyptian city of Alexandria. Here there lived a man named Eratosthenes. One of his envious contemporaries called him "Beta," the second letter of the Greek alphabet, because, he said, Eratosthenes was second best in the world in everything. But it seems clear that in almost everything Eratoshtenes was "Alpha."
He was an astronomer, historian, geographer, philosopher, poet, theater critic and mathematician. He was also the director of the great library of Alexandria, where one day he read in a papyrus book that in the southern frontier outpost of Syene, at noon on June 21 vertical sticks cast no shadows. On this the summer solstice, the longest day of the year, shadows of temple columns grew shorter. At noon, they were gone. The sun was directly overhead.

It was an observation that someone else might easily have ignored. Sticks, shadows, reflections in well, the of the Sun - of what possible importance could simple everyday matters be? But Eratosthenes was a scientist, and his musings on these commonplaces changed the world; in a way, they made the world. Eratosthenes had the presence of mind to do an experiment, actually to observe whether in Alexandria vertical sticks cast shadows near noon on June 21. And, he discovered, sticks do.
>>
>>702852655
Eratosthenes asked himself how, at the same moment, a stick in Syene could cast no shadow and a stick in Alexandria, far to the north, could cast a pronounced shadow. Consider a map of ancient egypt with two vertical sticks of equal length one stuck in Alexandria, the other in Syene. Suppose that, at a certain moment, each stick casts no shadow at all. This is perfectly easy to understand - provided the Earth is flat. The Sun would then be directly overhead. If the two sticks cast shadows of equal length, that also would make sense of a flat Earth: the Sun's rays would then be inclined at the same angle to the two sticks. But how could it be that at the same instant there was no shadow at Syene and a substantial shadow at Alexandria?

The only possible answer, he saw was, that the surface of the Earth is curved. Not only that: the greater the curvature, the greater the difference in the shadow lengths. The Sun is so far away that its rays are parallel when they reach the Earth. Sticks placed at different angles to the Sun's rays cast shadows of different lengths. For the observed difference in the shadow lengths, the distance between Alexandria and Syene had to be about seven degrees along the surface of the Earth; that is, if you imagine the sticks extending down to the center of the Earth, they would there intersect at an angle of seven degrees. Seven degrees is something like one-fiftieth of three hundred and sixty degrees, the full circumference of the Earth. Eratosthenes knew that the distance between Alexandria and Syene was approximately 800 kilometers, because he hired a man to pace it out. Eight hundred kilometers times 50 is 40000 kilometers: so that must be the circumference of the Earth. This is the right answer. Eratosthenes' only tools were sticks, eyes, feet and brains, plus a taste for experiment.
>>
>>702853505
>>702853530
Kinda talking about the 3rd light source.
Image processing 101.
>>
Look flatties, at this point, you're just flat out wrong. Any sane person viewing the evidence at this point would flatly refuse to continue such a stupid debate. As of now, your argument has been knocked flat on it's ass. Unless you can find a new piece of compelling evidence, it seems your theory has flatlined.
>>
>>702854085
The you are a lier. Anybody on a comercial jet sees it.
>>
>Google images
>Earth from space
>Kek

Pic unrelated
>>
>>702854172
You expect huge difference from just 4 miles? WEW.
>>
File: sunlight.jpg (30 KB, 650x488) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sunlight.jpg
30 KB, 650x488
>>702854261
Then why is the sunlight coming through from a single light point? If the sun was 93 million miles away the rays would be flat
>>
>>702854547
that video didn't, but the military does use infrared lasers to find enemy ships miles and miles away. lasers can only go in a straight line. the fact tht they cannot see the ships but can detect them through infrared lasers should show tht sea level is flat as fuck and never really curves
>>
>>702853825
The iss is definitely up there, it's not hard to see. The fact of the mater is the only way it could stay up there (that logically makes sense) is that it's orbiting us.
>>
If the earth is flat....what's under it?
>>
So, when you get to one side of the world, do you just teleport to other side? Or?
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 531x800) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 531x800
humans are so stupid. I mean, back then when people believed earth was flat, they had these beautiful wooden ships with tall masts that sailors also used as a spotting location. If the earth was flat why would you need to get to a higher position to increase your view range?
>>
>>702844025
the fuck diffrence it make? you are still gonna die.
>>
>>702855078
Op here, that would be hell. You don't want to go there.
>>
look at the moon
>>
>>702854921
liar? what would i need to lie for? you think i wanna promote false truths? one of my earliest let downs was when i was a kid, i never saw the earth curve from up above even though my dad told me it would curve.

>>702854785
well she did mention those theories and i said well what if God just made it happen out of nothing? she just said God isn't real.
>>
>>702855286
What's beneath Hell?
>>
>>702850104
You can't get hard in space
>>
>>702854895
Idk maybe the ISS has multiple light sources so it can properly take photographs or maybe it is just a government conspiracy that has been debunked by hundreds of scientist so instead you guys come here where it's easy to find weak subjects to troll with your false arguments that they can't prove false because they aren't educated on the subject
Tfw round earth is scientific fact so everything going on in this thread is just hypothetical
>>
>>702854651
Camera on outside of lander, duh. Might be same one that showed the surface coming up as it landed.
>>
>>702855286
That doesn't make any sense. If 'hell' would be there, what's keeping it stable/contained?
>>
>>702855034
If I shoot a hole in my wall, sun rays will appear to be traveling horizontally. Nice logic there
>>
>>702855064
Why the fuck do you think the radar mast is so fucking high? That is what makes a difference. Put a camera up there and do the same thing. Put it a few feet off the water and you want see shit. Don't be so dumb.
>>
>>702855423
YOU HEAR THAT GUYS WE'RE ALL HYPOTHESISES
>>
>>702854569
Thats how conpiraces works. They conivince uneducated people with pseudo-science, and """"evidences"""" that can be easly busted but this require knowlege with you don't have. Im not gonna tell you to do diging. I'm gonna tell you to educate yourself or talk with some profesor in nearest university.
>>
>>702854445
Then why did the external pictures of the lander, taken by the astronauts, not show this camera ?? It cannot be found ..
>>
File: asfawrtoaw.jpg (6 KB, 165x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asfawrtoaw.jpg
6 KB, 165x240
>>702844025
>>
>>702855065
not necessarily. either way i'm still not 100% convinced it is flat. i just think it's way more plausible that it isn't flat. i think only a small minority of people are trying to deceive us and most people just think it is round.
>>
>>702855417
Jesus's love, it supports everything :√)
>>
>>702855140
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/mom-gives-birth-19-hour-flight-from-taiwan_us_561ea2d2e4b050c6c4a3e94d
Why the fuck did they stop in Alaska? On a round Earth it doesnt make sense, but on the UN logo (flat earth) map it does
>>
>>702855378
I guess you never really been on a plane. Nothing to argue these are facts.
>>
>>702855535
Every argument in this thread has to come after "hypothetically if the earth was flat how come..."
>>
>>702855078
The dirt duh
>>
>>702855564
Why would they want to build a huge ass camera into the side of the lander, or take a close up of it? For dumbasses like you?
>>
>>702855620
What's beneath Jesus?
>>
>>702854859
Yea motherfucker I watched that Cosmos episode too i rather hear that shit from Sagan than your bitch ass
>>
>>702855703
Because they diverted the plane to land there?
It's in your article, tardbiscuit.
>>
>>702855559
i have, they ONLY tell me that it's what they believe and they just trust NASA. they don't even get into the math of it , and the little math they do get into, it isn't relevant enough to disprove a flat earth.
>>
>>702844566
What you're looking at is actually a league, the measurement of how far the human eye can see at sea level
>>
>>702855601
isn't round** fuk im bad today
>>
>>702855778
What's under the dirt?
>>
>>702855876
should've internalized it the first time so i don't have to btfo your ass again
>>
File: 1431482816410.jpg (119 KB, 966x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1431482816410.jpg
119 KB, 966x600
>>702855778
What's keeping the dirt together? Also, where did it come from?
>>
>>702855959
Lava
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>702844025
Look at this jet flying at a cruise altitude of 35,000+ feet. If the earth was flat it would not appear as if it were flying straight up into space. All has to do with the plane's height and distance from the observer.
>>
>>702855912
Okay, so everyone has to be an astrophysicist to be qualified to argue here. Come on, where's your PhD? I'm waiting.
>>
>>702856029
What's under the lava?
>>
>>702855768
what lol. this is what i mean. how have you seen curvature? i just see flatness. even the pilot doesn't account for the round earth. he just flies straight to the point
>>
>>702856103
Rock
>>
>>702855940
No it is not. It is the distance a person can walk in an hour.
>>
File: 1464553840823.jpg (901 KB, 1680x1062) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464553840823.jpg
901 KB, 1680x1062
>>702856069
This is introductory Astronomy with a hint of introductory Geology. OP's 'theory' doesn't live up to either.
>>
>>702856151
What's under the rock?
>>
>>702856218
Bedrock
>>
>>702856069
well isn't that fishy to you? i dont have a PhD but the only reason we think earth is a ball is because we been TOLD that. we can't actually see for ourselves.
>>
>>702856288
What's under the rock?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
121 KB, 1280x720
>>702844025
North hemisphere, this shit happens spinning around polaris. Which always lines up north of where your point of observation is.

South hemisphere, same effect centered around sigma octanis. South of the sun rise/set axis. Which always lines up south of where your point of observation is.

Please tell me why this doesn't shatter your flat earth model.
>>
>>702856122
Ummm no. They are called polar routes and they are used all the time. Try learning something instead of just guessing.
>>
>>702856339
Eventually space I guess
>>
>>702856298
So why don't you go see it for yourself?
>>
>>702856215
why can't the camera go farther out? that earth doesn't even look like it is to scale
>>
>>702855778
>>702856029
>>702856151
>>702856288
>>702856389
>Dis nigga playing Minecraft
>>
>>702856389
What's under the space? What prevents them from falling?
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 340x357) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 340x357
>>702844025
>you can fly across the Atlantic or Pacific Ocean. Plenty of regular people who aren't working for the government have flown over both. Your theory is shit.
>>
File: Moon-596448.jpg (31 KB, 590x350) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Moon-596448.jpg
31 KB, 590x350
>>702856461
Better?
>>
>>702844025
nigga you can't just have clouds floating through space, like cmon
>>
>>702844025
Prove to me why out of all the other planets and moons why would earth be the only flat one.
>>
>>702856421
i can't.
>>
>>702856555
Why is the moon that close? Flatties can't even get the right picture.
>>
>>702855783
60s dude, no such thing as small reliable video capture, plus a large camera like this would have an even larger housing to protect it from the stress of space travel ... It simply wasn't there...
>>
>>702855962
I'm not the retard you're arguing with. Just lurking I recognized what you wrote and remembered that episode of Cosmos.
Maybe use your own fuckin words next time faggot
>>
>>702856555
photoshopped AF
>>
>>702856627
that guy is a roundy lol.
>>
>>702856605
What's the point of your argument?
>why dont people see for themselves like me
>oh wait i cant
>>
>>702856627
>close
It's 238,900 miles away.

>>702856689
no.
>>
File: 1471884354371.jpg (9 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1471884354371.jpg
9 KB, 250x250
>>702847340
u fking srs you piece of shit m9
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 344x146) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 344x146
>>702856689
and this is real I suppose?
>>
File: uwot.jpg (126 KB, 384x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
uwot.jpg
126 KB, 384x480
>>702855239
>>
>>702856633
There were no videos of the moon landing, it was broadcasted to television then digitized later... and no, why would it need a large housing? This isn't the 1890's, we have digital cameras.
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10 KB, 311x162) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
images (7).jpg
10 KB, 311x162
>>
>>702855912
1. NAA isn't the only space agency. Other include f.e Roskosmos and ESA and they also do research

2. BASIC MATH. Basic math was made already by acient greeks, read about this. There is also multum of obvious evidences like entire explanation of orbital mechanics, satelites in inclanation ranging from 0-90 degrees, timelapse video, obervation of moon, photos (inb4 fake) and many many more.

3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy5PC5Auoak heres your livefeed from ISS without wide lense
>>
>>702856650
yea i totally copyrighted that and put myself as the source at the bottom
try harder retard
>>
>>702852893
Even if this anecdote is true, it doesn't help you prove anything.
At best, we are left to figure out what factors contribute to such (an unexpected?) outcome.
>>
This whole flat earth thing is really making me hate religious people.
>>
>>702856983
Google Earth isnt a globe retard
>>
>>702844025
1. Coriolis force; all weather phenomenon dealing with cyclonic rotation. If the Earth is flat, why do storms etc spin counterclockwise in the north and clock wise in the south and have greater intensity near the poles and lesser intensity near the equater?

2. Why do we see the tip of a tall object before the base of the object as we walk towards it?

3. Why can't a person standing at the center of the 'disc', north pole for example, see antarctica with a powerful enough telescope and suitable height?

4. Why do summer and winter exist?

5. Why does the moon have phases?

Gosh I know these threads are pure b8 but fuck man..
>>
>>702856760
I'll knock you flat on your ass faggot, just the way you like it
>>
>>702856928
no, i think the only REAL pictures we have of earth is distorted pictures from satellites up on top of the earth.

>>702856812
that is photoshopped though.

>>702856787
my point is, i think we should use our OBSERVABLE sense to figure out if the earth is flat or round.
>>
here you faggots go:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKycHJqd4po
>>
>>702856961
No digital camera 50years ago asspie
>>
>>702857209
>no digital cameras
>moon landing in color
>>
File: 1472187106495.jpg (85 KB, 722x349) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472187106495.jpg
85 KB, 722x349
>>702853873
god stfu hes right you turd you ever wonder what the action on an ak47 or any rifle for that matter is called?
>charging handle
>>
File: Astronomy.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Astronomy.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>702857179
>but it is photoshop
Prove it. Burden of proof lies on you.
>>
>>702845078
IF you fly west from Cali to reach China, then why in the fuck did a plane from China, go north to Alaska, how many ever miles(100s-1000s), to have an emergency landing because a woman was giving birth, instead of flying in a straight line east and hit Cali?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3270382/Caught-camera-amazing-moment-woman-gives-birth-premature-baby-girl-30-000ft-Taiwan-Los-Angeles-flight-crew-passengers-helping-out.html
>>
>>702849692
>Image search
Ur ghey anon
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 1366x768
If the earth is flat then how does it generate so much fuckin electromagnetism? How can you prove the earth generates electromagnetism? I don't know, get a fuckin compass? holy shit!
>>
>>702857179
What if our "observations" are wrong? Like they can be scientifically debunked which they always are and there are ways too observe the roundness of earth which is backed by science? Idk how because I don't care enough to look and I'm just entertaining trolls but there are
>>
File: 1393571058906.png (93 KB, 222x205) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393571058906.png
93 KB, 222x205
>>702844025
Im still not sure whats more stupid, The people trolling or the people still trying very hard to give a smart answer to obivious trolls
>>
>>702857373
I don't know, maybe because the Earth rotates?
>>
>>702844025
You're a retarded fool.

Eat a bag of Shit.
>>
>>702857283
Dood you embarrassing yourself..
>>
>>702857327
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p_0bnICtDc
>>
>>702845716
East to West, never, north to south.
>>
>>702857432
we'd have to debunk them ourselves.
>>
>>702857517
Is it still summer?
>omg 50 years ago thats when my grandpa and the dinosaurs were still alive lol
>>
>>702857327
I like dis guy, I kill him last.
>>
File: flatearthersBTFO.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1194) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
flatearthersBTFO.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1194
Stop being stupid.
>>
>>702857674
>
>>
File: wtf.jpg (9 KB, 262x193) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
wtf.jpg
9 KB, 262x193
>>702857696
Did someone say spiderman?
Thread replies: 333
Thread images: 76
Thread DB ID: 79037



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.