Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Is anyone here actually in love?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 18
File: tawnee_darts.webm (1 MB, 448x336) Image search: [Google]
tawnee_darts.webm
1 MB, 448x336
Is anyone here actually in love?
>>
Not at the moment nut i am trying to bone a 19 year old girl who just broke up with her first BF and he use to be my amigo(quasi)
>>
>>702819322
Yeah, but I don't feel the same level of love coming back at me.
>>
Only with the coco fam
>>
>>702819322
I'm 32
my girlfriend has a job and is a higher level then I am and gives me sex on the daily.
that is pretty much love when you get to be my age.
>>
Kind of. But with a least 3 girls. Life is shitty
>>
>>702819322
Naw m8 shits gay
>>
File: 1467322898381.jpg (104 KB, 1440x1343) Image search: [Google]
1467322898381.jpg
104 KB, 1440x1343
>>702819428
>This

I know how you feel my dude
>>
>>702819322
Thought I was for a while. Gf for 3 years, living together for 1.5. Things were great before she moved in. Now I definitely don't love her anymore, not even sure if I really like her all that much anymore.
>>
>>702819322
SAUCE!!!
>>
>>702819322
Tawnee stone man the greatest ass of all times
>>
>>702819322
yep
>>
File: sauce please.gif (1 MB, 259x282) Image search: [Google]
sauce please.gif
1 MB, 259x282
>>702819322
>>
>>702819322
Whats that smell like OP?
>>
>>702819816
Tawnee stone
>>
>>702819816
>Tawnee Stone
>>
The concept of love was invented by advertisers to sell nylons, before that it was a method of control.

Attraction isn't exclusive. That's why marriages fail, all the fucking time.
>>
>>702819322
Kind of, im in luv with this girl that i meet her sometime while working, but its kinda tricky ask her to hang out for a coffe...
>>
>>702819745
I'm curious, what changed?
>>
>>702819322
No but I've been there. I thought I'd been there 3 times but looking back I've ever only loved once. Still talk to her even though we broke up nearly 8 years ago. And hell I still love her. Luckily though it's no longer a romantic love. In my experience you'll never know if it's true love until you've lost it and enough time has passed but YMMV
>>
I've never been more sure of it
>>
>>702819322
No.
>>
>>702819745
Break up as soon as possible. I've been in that situation. It won't be better. If you let her break up with you, you will feel like shit. If you break up, you won't feel a thing. Do it, faggot. I know that you've been looking at those hot teeny asses every time you went to town. Break up and they will all be yours.
>>
>>702820207
Not true. My parents were marriage and they loved each other. They always were on their side, no balem game, no harrasing, no other typical shit. Rare but possible.

Wewr because moms dead - cancer. Last year. Over 30 years together and they didnt fight even once.
>>
>>702819322
have been.

The best way I can describe it to anyone who's never really experienced it is this; it's like an amazing high, something akin to mdma. You feel like the world could be ending but as long as you're with them, everything will be alright. This, much like any great high, is also accompanied by a great comedown. Eventually you'll split ways for one reason or another and reality comes crashing back down. It's one of the worst feelings I've ever had.
>>
>>702819534
Shit dude I'm nearly 30...is that really what I have to look forward to? Fuck, that's sad
>>
nope i cant be bothered with all my warhammerpainting and basementdwelling ... did have couple of hot girls in the past but since they all broken my soul to maximumautism i just prefer the company of me for a while
>>
>>702820384
Same with my parents. But they were also both married twice before. And guess what? For every successful marriage, I'll show you a thousand train-wrecks.
>>
>>702820207
whats wrong with control?
Well, anyways, I'm not so certain. I had a girlfriend when I was 18 and we split up and stay in contact. We both moved on, and I fucking hate her half of the time but we have probably a better connection then most couples do, even each other. I would say that is a strong form of love. We are just not healthy for each other so we mutually stay away.
>>
>>702819534
Higher level of what black ops 3, wow or autism.
>>
>>702820230
>keep finding shit she's been hiding
>she slowly turned into a control freak
>is a fucking slob, refuses to clean anything
>she's constantly inventing things to be angry about
>>
All you really need to do is communication.
>>
>>702819745
Break it up now because if you wont you will enetually sabotage your realationship subconsciously and it will fall into pieces with shitstorm. Do this now to avoid very unpleasnt experience.
>>
>>702819322
I'm in love with the thought of you killing yourself, so yeah.
>>
>>702819322
Every guy out there is always in love. We sometimes get hurt but that is one of our defect we always love.
>>
File: 1466875629006.jpg (60 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1466875629006.jpg
60 KB, 500x495
>>702819639
I like this anon
>>
>>702820301
Was supposed to say yes but I've been there
>>
>>702820574
soudns like what happened to me before she started cheating. sounds like shes bored, move on
>>
>>702819909
Agreed, but she also had GREAT tits and a very pretty face.
I'd be willing to bet that now she's either fat or a crack whore.
>>
Yeah. We've only been together for a little under a year. She's an 8/10, and i'm a 5/10 beta, but she has autism and thinks it evens out because of that. It's really nice, though. She just enjoys the fact that I actually care about her because she has no friends.
>>
>>702820442
Know that feel
>>
>>702819322
i remember last being in love when i was about 19 girl broke my heart havent felt the same about any girl since then, i turned 21 recently
>>
>>702820513
Mine were first and only, no befores. And im aware of this shit thing that is going on. People live in fear so they get involved in wrong persons and afraid to search right person. That is why there are so may fucked up relationships.

Me? I prefer to be alone than in fucked up situation like that. I like myself i have many hobbies and interests and i will not get involved in something i dont want to be.
>>
>>702820870
Might be but damn in those pics and vids? That is a God Hand work right there.
>>
File: 1366884144151.jpg (9 KB, 203x212) Image search: [Google]
1366884144151.jpg
9 KB, 203x212
>>702819322
no idea, i was hated my whole life, even my grand mother, cuz i'm adopted, love is not something I'm used to, sorry
>>
>>702820378
>>702820583
I actually did break it off a few months ago. Moved my shit into the guest room. Told her she could take some time to find a new place. Went and found some strange. A couple weeks go by and she still hasn't found a place. We start talking, she promises to change everything. She actually does a complete 180 for the next couple of months so I give it another chance. But now she's back to being the same bitch I broke up with. People don't change, I don't know wtf I was thinking.
>>
Still waiting on prince charming to knock on my door and teach me
>>
>>702819322
yeah
>>
>>702820574

Been there, Anon.

It's over. End it now, it's the best thing for all concerned.
>>
>>702819322
what do you think went through her mind when she turned towards that spider man cutout to play strip darts?
>>
>>702821179
I love you anon.
>>
>>702820432
yeah, the problem with girls you are in "LOVE" with is that you are not so much "in love" its the novelty of something new and idealized. The longer you spend with girls who seem perfect, the more you notice they are not perfect, they are just people.
So its not the heart racing, every moment is an adventure shit that matters. Its that they aren't trying to use you because a LOT of that goes on unintentionally or not. A lot of girls you will date you will find there is an unequal balance. She is usually around because she NEEDS you and less because she WANTS you.
My current girlfriend doesn't NEED me. She has a job, she is independent, she is more attractive then I am, she doesn't cheat and at the end of the day she gets in my bed and we fuck and talk about stuff.
That's love in your 30s. Its not exciting but its very comfortable.
>>
>>702821197
People dont change. The only change that has sense is change that is a result from Consciousness Expanding and Developement. If ones force self into something that he/she doesnt want it will be fucking hard and unpleasnt. So just drop it, hard.
>>
I'm in the casual stages of love, the romantic stages were like a rollercoaster, and the highs were pure ecstasy but, casual sex (like real casual, fuck this one time we got out a torch, shone it to our faces, and started telling spooky stories whilst fucking), cuddles, and getting handfed are great to have and a comfortable environment for any man to flourish

Our anniversary is coming up on the 11th of this month, what should I get her?
>>
>>702821407
'Rawr'
>>
>>702820562
attractiveness
>>
>>702820442
cont.
Last gf was 8 years older half asian very attractive but batshitcrazy ..wanted kids with me (im 26...) im was actually considering but all went to shit fast couldnt stand her crazyness anymore (she told me im the love of her life blabla )..
1 month later some slavguy.jpg looking guy is fucking her and theyre in love now ......just kill me man dont show me the light and take it away
>>
>>702819322
I am in love with my ex. Fucking pathetic, I know. But still she's the sweetest girl I ever met.
>>
>>702821493
Because relationship with love is like you favourited pair of slippers - gets you comfortable as You are, understands You and allows You to be as You are, not changing shit, not fighting or any shit like that.
>>
>>702821441
why make me cry anon ?
>>
>>702819517
yes lmao
>>
>>702821789
cuzz you awesome man and...

this man:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvwL7NNct3g
>>
File: 1468128439144.jpg (16 KB, 188x220) Image search: [Google]
1468128439144.jpg
16 KB, 188x220
>>702819322
>Implying 4chan/reddit/tumblr fags have girlfriends
>>
>>702819322
Yes, I asked the girl of my dreams to come to hawaii and help me grow weed and macadamian nuts. She already bought her ticket so we have a winter to spend in tropical paradise growing shit and fucking like rabbits
>>
>>702822020
unless she will take some nigger with her :D He will smoke your weed, eat nuts and fuck her like crazye :D

but im not wishing this for You man, seriously be happy :)
>>
>>702821937
thank you anon, I'll have a good night, thanks
>>
>>702819322
Nope, that shit never lasts anyways
>>
>>702819322
No, I just keep getting obsessed just because I'm lonely, thinking of someone all the time and when I see her I don't feel shit.
>>
Thanks again for all this wonderful insight. I'm not even that butt hurt.
>>
>>702822155
ur welcome :)

First thing You have to do is build a healthy relationship with Self then You can build something with others. Problem is most of people here and now dont know the self.

triviumeducation.com
>>
Op are u asian?
>>
>>702820574
what shit she hiding bro?
>>
Have gf for 8 years, even have a kid with her. Never had feelings for her though, don't know why.
I never been in love, I've only felt sexual attraction to a handfull of girls. Am I normal?
>>
>>702822827
define "normal"
>>
>>702822827
love isnt like in movies we all experience it differently dont compare ...if it feels like that and its okay why complain
>>
>>702822827
haha you fucked up. you're gonna take that mistake to the grave and i feel sorry for you.
>>
>>702822661
The worst was the fact that she has chronic hepatitis B. She wasn't ever going to tell me, until a routine blood test showed I had highly elevated liver enzymes. Fortunately it was unrelated and I had received a vaccine for hepatitis B before traveling a couple of years before I met her. But if I hadn't, there's a good chance I would have caught it from her.
>>
>>702819322
i wish tawnee never aged D:
>>
>>702821644
dout it.
>>
>>702819322
Love is just a chemical reaction that compels animal to breed
>>
File: GW433H304.jpg (67 KB, 433x304) Image search: [Google]
GW433H304.jpg
67 KB, 433x304
The only thing you will ever love will be the kids that come from your balls
N.W.A said it, bitches aint shit
>>
This is the first time I'm saying this to anyone, I don't love my girlfriend that I've been with for 5 years now. I don't think I ever did either.

She's really nice to me and is an easy 8/10 in my view. But I don't know, I never felt that click with her. She's honestly just safe for me because I know she'll never cheat on me and I've already been an asshole for most of the relationship. Acting like I don't care or acting like I don't even love her but she still stays with me.

So I told myself I have an 8/10 girlfriend that won't ever leave me and I won't need to be alone. I guess I'll just stay with her. I also like having sex with her and she gives it almost whenever I want it.

Don't get me wrong though, I definitely love her as a person. It just feels more like the love you have for a friend.
>>
>>702822020
OMG LOL
Wouldn't that be something, "hey anon I forgot to tell you I brought Tron the gigganigga with me"
>>
>>702823751
see>>702822142
>>
Yea I am, dated my best friend during highschool but ive known her since middle school. Been going on six years now.
>>
>>702819322
The world will surely beat love out of every one of us. It's part of growing up, I think.
>>
>>702823180
that alone is worth taking a dump on her head while asleep. End it.
>>
>>702823045
If you refer to my kid as a mistake, his not. I care a lot about him and would not be without.
Its not like I hate his mother, she is a good girl, I just don't love her. If she ever left I would'nt care. It would be sad for the kid though, guess thats why I'm still around her.
I'm 32 and had a lot of gf's, never met one that I had feelings for. So why don't keep the girl who is a good girl, not a stupid cunt and clearly love me?
>>
Just broke up with Gf of 7 months. We were in love.
But she was generally an unhappy person. I would do great things for her, take her out on daytrips and spend a lot of quality time together. But then at the end of the day she would literally invent some shit to bitch about.

I told her that she needs to look deep inside herself, and start appreciating all the good things around her, instead of focusing her energy on one tiny bad detail.

At the end of the day im 22 years old, and im in college. As much as i did love her, i dont have time for literal bullshit, especially when i have my whole life ahead of, and im surrounded by a sea of women everyday.
>>
File: image:6312.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image:6312.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Sep 26 would be our 1 yr anni. Long story short: op moved from ar to tx, exgf moved 3 hrs to be together. Exgfis straight edge. Op has drug problem. Op finds heroin. Op gets hooked. Op then finds heroin + coke and iv's daily. Op hides drug habit for 3 mo. Gf goes out OF town

Op on heroin and coke, became a sadist and playing to roughly ACCIDENTALLY KILled her cat. Big big fucking mistake. And so, op wanted to run.

She forgave op but it was rough after having to explain. Fighting. Op spirals down, exgf gets onto ops fbook (she said I left it open maybe I did), finds op talkin about dealing. And this was after OP broke up with Her out of anger and lack of sex.

Op starts using heavily and slangin back home (15+ hr drive).... after 1 week op wants girl back. Op visits. She had been on ops fbook that day. She kicked op out. Been trying to het ger back 2 months
>>
I am, but crippling fear of rejection compels me to hide it.
Never been one for confidence issues in the past, but this one's got pretty deep under my skin.
Wat do?
>>
>love my gf, but not really in love
>can't imagine waking up with her every day
>she's insecure and will randomly ask me about other girls, and then get mad, regardless of how I answer
>every time we fight and I feel like we're gonna break up, I get legitimately sad
>don't want to be with her, but don't want to be without her
>>
>>702825480
funj weeg, what is the context?
>>
I fell in love with a chick who left me for some Chad who cheats on her pretty much daily and treats her like complete shit. I will honestly never understand women.
>>
>>702825741
Well anon, My girlfriend is breaking up with me and I wish she wasn't, I'd say keep it together as well as you can, dont take her for granted.
>>
>>702825922
>dont take her for granted.
I try not to, but at the same time, sometimes she's just irrational

I want to talk to someone without the fear it'll randomly become a fight, which is how I feel most of the time

I don't want to lose her, but I also feel a ton of extra stress since getting with her
>>
>>702824547
She was born and raised in China. Apparently that shit is everywhere in Asia. Like 95% of the population has been exposed to it (it doesn't always turn chronic). They just don't see it as a big deal.

Moral of the story: watch out with those Asian bitches, anons. Make sure that bitch gets tested and make sure you got all your shots.
>>
Yep, and it's completely mutual. I've been through some relations but I've never felt this. Me and her, it's like we live in symbiosis.

We understand eachother, we think the same things and I really feel that she loves me just as much as I love her. In the beginning of the relationship I was a jerk to her (without her knowing) and now I regret it more than anything. I've found something really really special.

My parents love her which is amazing, and my friends adore her and are all like "how did you find her" etc etc. She develops me and I develop her, I'm more creative and she's more logical and both of us feel so complete when we now have access to the missing part of ourselves. It sounds stupid as fuck even to me, but I just know that I will be with her for a very very long time, it's not impossible that I'll be with her forever.

Also, she's way hotter than me (for scale she gets around 3-500 likes on instagram and all of them are from her school/city, very popular.
>>
>>702825342

Op became bipolar.ocd texts. Speedballs all day mean as fuck. Op saw dr and got on bupropion / lamictal a miracle combo. Op no longer on drugs. Op still trying. She ignores me 90% but said she 'might ' see me. Treats me like shit. Ignore her?
>>
>>702826130
Id ask her about it. Just be upfront and tell her what bothers you. But this is coming from someone who's soon to be single...
>>
Just broke up with her, I still love her though.
Already got a new girl, but it's nothing serious you know. Just need some distraction.
>>
>>702819322
I haven't felt love like that in a long time. However, I feel sustained in my thirst. Draining women of sexual ambition till lust is like hunger, a nessisary need of life. But this thirst has left me empty, viod of any true warmth. Like the ashes of the dead, I'm dry and devoid of heat. The embers that may be are for those who I will see grow and prosper, without me. >>702825741
>>
File: 1472049590727.jpg (34 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
1472049590727.jpg
34 KB, 600x441
>>702819322
>>
im about to lose the only person that cares about me the only person i can say loved me. i love her and dont want to lose her. love sucks
>>
I was for more than 2years, when we started living together I saw that she is a fucking idiot.
When you choose to live with someone, trust me, nothins is the same anymore and I personaly think that a LOT of females are not something you would like in your life and daily routines.
You would be suprised how messy they are, how many bad habits they have, even own hygiene is bad sometimes, fights 24/7 over nothing, constanlty pushing my buttons because she is sometimes bored.
They dont even fucking know what they want to trust me anons.
I feel 10000x better as a single guy with casual sex once a month or twice depends, a litlle flirt and living life on my own.
I wont go down that road again cuz I am not only one that heard that stories about females and living with them, its hell!
And if you think I used to date worst females trust that I am the guy that gets call from girls to fuck them etc...so its not me being beta in relationships.
I am not even suprised when I see some "lady" on front page of newspapper in bruises and being beaten, it was on my mind at least 100times to seriously beat gf, I mean those two that I used to live with.
So. solution is to find someone to born you a child and have a child if you want, have sex and fun and romantic with girls when you need, fuck love fuck those sheets trust me
>>
>>702825875
known each other since highschool, we dated for like 4 years then basically i got into drugs and partying.
she moved to the states (i'm in ireland), we reconnected a few years ago while she was visiting family and have been pretty close messaging and long-ass phonecalls.
she's invited me over to stay with her but irl shit's not great, money is tight, and i don't wanna drag her down after she got her shit together y'know.
there's definately a vibe, we have fucked since reconnecting, but with a history as long and colourful as ours it's pretty complicated.
>>
File: asked for it.jpg (148 KB, 750x561) Image search: [Google]
asked for it.jpg
148 KB, 750x561
>>702819322
i wish this developed into porn

!!!
>>
>>702825342
So I got off drugs only because I took bupropion and lamictal. A miracle u guys. But she lives 5 hours away. Ignores me last two months , mean as fuck. Made me suicidal. Meds fixed it. Last night she said she 'might" grab some coffee
>>
>>702825741
Dude separation anxiety almost made me hurt myself
>>
>>702828678
how did u prevent yourself from doing it
>>
>>702819322
Does my cat count? No beastiality, just love the fuck out of my cat.
>>
>>702828678
how did u prevent yourself from doing it ?
>>
>>702828678
So here I am two months later. Clean a week. Relatively happy. Bipolar fixed. What the fuck do I do? I have tried so hard. But drugs? She cant forgive . Do I ignore her a month? She responds 10% to a "have a nice day". Op is attractive w big dick so
>>
>>702820432
dude, 33 year old anon here. YES.

have your heart broken enough times, you just start looking for sex, and companionship / compatibility.

love is a young man's game.
>>
I fuckin' love me.
I'm pretty awesome.
>>
>>702828803
Bupropion with lamictal. 1 of my junkie friends said "dude u are bipolar" the heroin and coke made me crazy. Lamictal saved my life. It got so bad I told her while crying , after scoring h and yayo, "WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN? IF I HAD AGUN ID SHOOT MYSELF"
>>
She loves me but i just love banging her tight gook pussy.
>>
File: hold it up.jpg (28 KB, 480x434) Image search: [Google]
hold it up.jpg
28 KB, 480x434
>>702829061
if she doesn't respond to "have a nice day" maybe you should just go to "see you later", which is more of a conversation finisher where you don't expect to get "thanks" or "you too" back
>>
In love with best (female) friend. I totally think she is the hottest girl in the world (even if she objectivelly isn't) but we keep fucking pther people, she even hooks me up sometimes. It's fucking shitty
>>
>>702829264
So /b/ long time poster here. What the fuck should I do? Depression is gone. Getting life back. She blocked me on fbook but unblocked my cell. Ignore ? Forever? Live in college town
>>
>>702829432
>>702829432
Good fucking call bro
>>
>>702829408
Asian girls are nice
>>
>>702825875
>funj weeg
I can't figure out what this was supposed to be
>>
I am not sure.

There's this girl I have had crush on since the first moment I saw her in HS. Just today I met her after one year, talked a bit about life etc. and then hugged her. She was waiting for a kiss on the cheek, I guess. Since I am a total noob, I did not kiss her.

Have I fucked up, /b/?
>>
>>702819322
what is love?
>>
>>702821493
Someone tell me this guy's doing it wrong.
Is this why you should get married and settle down well before your 30's?
>>
>>702829634
I mean she forgave me for accidentally slaying her cat. We cried for hours. Worst day of my life. Luckily im 32 shes 26. Meaning, I have seduced 50 women. Left 48 of them. Karma
>>
File: 136504187115.jpg (81 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
136504187115.jpg
81 KB, 600x800
My sister remeber tawnee. Sister online now. Comment pls

pegue.net/9ulC
>>
>>702819660
>>702819428
dont worry im with you /b/ros
>>
>>702829946
>>702829946
I am going 30 days no contact. I got clean. Its a miracle. I told her I love her unconditionally. Whereas prior to my psych meds id be a raging asshole due to this. But im mellow. She sees me trying. She sounds so sad every time I talk to her on phone (three times in a month) shes ignored last 3 calls. Im fucking lost.
>>
>>702829846
Baby, don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more...
>>
>>702819322
Yes, very much so. The love is equally returned as well. I see no reason why we wouldnt stay together forever, unless we somehow got bored of eachother but I figure we'd still stay friends
>>
i actually am. i've never been happier. she's the best person in my life
>>
>>702830380
Im terrified shes gonna find someone else. But she hasnt. And her mean as fuck texts stopped once she heard me sobbing after iv'ing $500 heroin and cocaine. Fucking ft worth
>>
>>702830598
>>702830598
Stay clean, I let drugs wreck the same situation
>>
>>702830598
Describe her anon, I want some hope in this thread
>>
>>702830630
everything will be okay man
>>
I was mildly obsessed with my first crush for a few months. didn't work out

few girls since then that i've been attracted to but nothing ever flourished

24 now, not quite sure what love is or if it's real. been feeling urges lately to find a women, breed her and begin a family. it's a strange new urge to me, this must be like when women talk about their biological clock telling them to have a baby.

I have trouble talking to people. Boss at my last job pulled me aside one time and told me he had gotten a lot of complaints about me from other managers, but he didn't know how to handle the issue. I asked him to explain further and he said my short abrupt speech comes off as rude. Most of the time all I said is yes, no, or okay. He said my body language was aggressive and made people uncomfortable. Apparently you're not supposed to face people and make eye contact while they're talking to you?

Maybe I'm just too retarded and will be weeded out of the gene pool. Whatever. Nihilism and apathy are slowly consuming me anyway.
>>
File: 1428946947229.jpg (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428946947229.jpg
83 KB, 500x500
I have never experienced love that people describe as being totally high and so on.
Me and my gf just kind of rolled in our relationship because we had a very good click and just liked eachother, it's like we are friends but then in a relationship.

Sometimes it makes me insecure because i have never had that "love drug" feeling, even for my gf, but then on the other hand I really like my gf and wouldn't have it any other way.
>>
>>702819322
Fake it till you make it that's my motto
>>
>>702830598
its always the best ones that end in a trainwreck
>>
>>702830770
she's so beautiful (but so fucking hot at the same time), grey dyed hair, brown eyes, the prettiest nose and lips ever, gets dimples when she smiles, has the voice of an angel, goes off about things she's passionate about in her sweet voice and then apologizes for it when she notices it, she loved me for a year straight when i was with someone else. i don't fucking deserve her
>>
Been with my girlfriend for just over a year now, she is the hottest piece of ass I've seen in my whole life, I'm 17 shes 16 until tomorrow

Ask me anything
>>
>>702822287
First thing I've agreed with on 4chan in my entire life
>>
>>702819322
I was then /b
>>
>>702830800
Thank you. We argued all the time. I thought id rather sell drugs. So I did. And a week into it I thought "wtf have I done?" So u guys think intermittent "have a good day" to probable silence. Or hold my tongue. Ive literally told her I would do anything. I mean fuck, I didnt know I was bipolar shooting up every day. I quit that shit for ME. but just an example of what I will do to get her back. Ive poured my heart out to cruelty and 90% silence but she did not say No when I asked if I drove 5 hrs for a cup of coffee...."I might". 30 days no contact or keep getting kicked in the nuts by being ignored?
>>
>>702822287
First thing I've agreed with on 4chan in my entire life>>702822287
>>
>>702831154
Sounds awesome, don't you dare fuck it up
>>
>>702819322
Yep been I love with the same girl for going on 25 years.
>>
>>702831133
>>702831133
Also ive been unemployed forever. Part of the problem. I financially fucked her for awhile now shes drowning too. With a business degree and a cdl WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO? ive got $7 gas, food and my parents are maxxed helping me thru this
>>
>>702831884
>>702831884
Together?
>>
So yeah here I am. 35, was single before for 8 years, and gf just left me on our 10 months anniversary. Should have seen it coming.

Fapped a few times, played Left 4 Dead 2, tuned my guitar and gave it a go, smoked a pack of cigarettes and surprisingly did not get shitfaced.

Now laying alone in bed, looking forward for tomorrow morning. Will just take it one day at the time. I have me to keep me company for a while, then on to the next big adventure!

Still believe in love though. Maybe it will be better next time!
>>
when you fall in love its amazing but once its over it feels like hell
>>
I don't know how people date so frequently and have a different person every couple months.

It's takes me a long time to find someone who i seriously like and think i can go the distance with. Wouldn't you rather find one amazing partner than find 10 good ones?
>>
being in love is amazing but once its over it kills you
>>
Fell in love.
Didn't pan out the way I hoped. To be fair I had no game at the time. Still love her, which she's aware of, and we're still best friends, but she's moved on as far as that goes.
Oh well. Still gettin' laid, so it could be worse.
Just bury that shit deep down anons. Pour some whiskey on top of it if you must.
>>
>>702832156
only if it's over
if it's truly love you'd really do anything it takes to stay together
>>
>>702832289
does shitposting on /b/ count as doing something?
>>
>>702832289
we do love eachother but
shes given me too many chances but i keep fucking up
>>
>>702819322
>4 year with gf
>26yo, 169cm, 52kg, green almond shape eyes, fit
>engineer in aeronautics
>shy in public but funny and kinky in private
>gamer

yeah, pretty much all a man can ask
>>
>>702832058
>>702832058
Bro im 32. Mine did same. Bupropion + lamictal will chill u out. Saved my life in same situation
>>
>>702832411
no faggot, i love you
>>
>>702832058
Good attitude homie.I also lift weights and listen to seether 24/7. Wish I had a fucking guitar
>>
>>702832058
>our 10 months anniversary
>anniversary
>5/6 of a year

no.
>>
>>702832510
that's fuckin lit dude, i'm happy for ya
>>
>>702824524
fucking oath
>>
>>702832124
>>702832124
Match.com. bro I fucked 35 before I met 1
>>
>>702832630
i love you too :^))
>>
>>702819322
I haven't really been in love in... 13 years. Sure, every time a girl gives me any sort of attention I imagine how life with her would be but I'm mature enough now to realize it will never happen and experienced enough to swiftly knock ideas like that out of my head.
>>
>>702819322
Yup.
>>
>>702819322
For the first time in my life, and I'll be seeing her very soon.
>>
>>702831555
i won't, she actually tells me how scared she is that she's going to lose me everyday (even though things are okay between us), she's scared that she won't be as good as my ex (even when i tell her she treats me far better than my ex ever did), she reassures me every fucking day of how much she loves me, she's so fucking perfect man. i love her so much
>>
>>702832689
Yeah, I feel lucky
>>
>>702833582
that's so great dude :)))) i'm so happy for you
>>
No.
>>
In love with my best friend. For the past six years. She has been in a relationship with two of my friends since then and while we chill and hang out and have fun, the only thing i think about is being with her and kissing and carresing her. Was about to tell her about my feelings, but i just don't want to make things awkward. I still want her as a friend cause she's cool. Having lost the gene lottery and being of greatly inferior looks than her doesn't help much either. Fml
>>
>>702819322
no lmao i wanna die
>>
File: 1470382016538.jpg (14 KB, 342x316) Image search: [Google]
1470382016538.jpg
14 KB, 342x316
>>702821693
People are filthy beings
>>
>>702819322
No, and never was.
I'm 21 and it's actually hurts a bit.
>>
File: 1433265057569.jpg (74 KB, 628x402) Image search: [Google]
1433265057569.jpg
74 KB, 628x402
>>702833881
Thanks, it's been a damn good distraction from my otherwise crippling depression.
>>
>>702832289
>>702832289
Thats where im at but being ignored 2 months>>702833023
>>702833023
Aint that the motherfuckin truth. Good thread. Better than psychiatrist
>>
>>702833825
Thats awesome.. just reassure her
>>
>>702819322
yep, and it feels so great
>>
>>702834067
Go for it. You'll regret it more if you don't. I tried it and failed, lost the friendship as a result. Still don't regret it.
>>
>>702834067
Read the "sorrows of young werther" by Goethe
>>
>>702834457
Bupropion + lamictal = fixed me. Ssri are evil
>>
>>702834959
Been there, done that. With ex gfs too who say "move on" fucking move on. Fuck that
>>
>>702834457
Lift weights. Discover porcupine tree
>>
>>702833825
happy for you bro i had the exact same thing but i fucked it up and now i feel so alone
>>
>>702835036
will do, thanks for the suggestion
>>
>>702835530
Read above. Porcupine tree "fear of a blank planet"
Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 18

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.