Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
Does the world need more dad's like this?
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 27
File: CJpx4WaUcAAXimp.png (122 KB, 599x347) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CJpx4WaUcAAXimp.png
122 KB, 599x347
Does the world need more dad's like this?
>>
Yeah, reality checks are good
>>
>>702808606
You don't think he is being insensitive?
>>
File: 1472945037854.png (495 KB, 680x634) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472945037854.png
495 KB, 680x634
>>702808522
>>
>>702808522
Huh, interesting.

I hope to be the kind of dad who will be sitting and watching loli on my ipad as my kid comes up and tells me the same thing and I'll just glance up and say

"good for you"

and then hopefully not interact with the spoilt brat until night when she thinks she is safe in her pod

Oh yeah, in the future i hope we all live in pods
>>
>>702809048
I enjoy your post.
>>
>>702808691
Sensitivity has no relevance when your issues aren't based in factuality.
>>
>>702809048
>Oh yeah, in the future i hope we all live in pods
<3
>>
>>702809308
Don't they deserve respect?
>>
File: TTakk.gif (101 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
TTakk.gif
101 KB, 500x500
>>702809048
You should run for prez.
>>
>>702808522
no, i don't think that language and attitude towards her shows a healthy father-daughter relationship. i agree that genderfluid is bs but this isn't the way you should talk to your kids.
>>
>>702809627
Being a parent isn't about being your kid's friend. Sometimes they need to be told they're wrong. Sometimes they need a slap upside the head.
>>
>>702809815
Kind of what I was thinking as well. He should definitely express his thoughts to her (or whatever the fuck she thinks people should call her) but there was maybe a better way to do so. But maybe not.
>>
>>702809877
It's precisely because of weak liberal parents not doing stuff like this that we have such an epidemic of young people being massive faggots, sjws and other stupid shit.
>>
>>702809877
if you don't show your kid respect, even when they're wrong you take away their self esteem and teach them to be disrespectful assholes themselves. there is a difference between being a parent and being an asshole.
>>
>>702810334
>not physically abusing your kid makes you a weak liberal
>>
>>702810616
reminded your kids of the realities of the world isn't being an asshole, it's preparing them for a time when yourself and the government tit aren't going to be there for them
>>
>>702810858
the way he reminded his kid is being an asshole.
>>
>dad's
>'s
why
>>
>>702811079

I bet you're the zen master who's never lost his cool dealing with some retard's shit. You've probably never even yelled at someone who cut you off, because you knew they must have had something going on in their life causing them to do that and not just assuming they were an asshole.

It's easy to be a fucking critic, you fucking faggot. And my kids are going to fuck the shit out of your kids because I'm going to slap them upside the head once and a while for being dipshits.
>>
>>702810824
>telling your kid being a gender fluid is stupid made up shit
>the same as physical abuse

Fucking retard.
>>
File: bpi.jpg (7 KB, 225x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bpi.jpg
7 KB, 225x300
>>702808522
>>
>>702811425
studies say that slapping kids has literally no upsides but only downsides.
you're kid is not your friend or some acquaintance you can lose your shit to without consequences. of course you can yell at them, when they fuck up but the kid here didn't fuck up or did anything that warrants such an aggressive and over the top reaction.
>>
>>702811761

>aggressive, over the top reaction

That's your perspective, maaan. And from my perspective, it looks like you're a sheltered little fuck if you think that's over the top.
>>
I'd smack my fucking kid senseless if he ever said he was gender fluid.
>>
File: th.jpg (11 KB, 215x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
th.jpg
11 KB, 215x300
>>702808522
>>
>>702808522
Fucking stupid
>>
>>702812123
no, my parents just didn't think it would be a good idea to treat me like a friend and curse me out.
>>
>>702808522
I wouldve just asked questions about gender fluidity and identity until i got my kid to start making circular arguments and refute his/her own point.
>>
>>702810616
There's a huge difference between showing your kid respect, coddling them and giving in to their whims, and being a giant asshole to them their entire lives. You can't go too far down either side of the spectrum, and when it comes to kids saying they're genderfluid, they simply need a reality check, because at that point they're literally losing touch with reality. It's incredibly unhealthy to claim genderfluid, it is a delusional choice in lifestyle and leads to delusion in many other aspects of their lives.
>>
>>702812720
/thread
Any good parent would do this. Make them prove themselves wrong
>>
>>702811890

That's not aggressive or over the top. That kid will one day have to grow up and realize you can't just stay on the bandwagon and expect to be a special snowflake forever. The real world is tough and it's not sugar coated whatsoever. The person making a big deal over being told to shut the fuck up about a fad is the one over reacting. Do you want your child to succeed and have a career and be able to take care of themselves? Or do you want them to stay at home until they're 45 being a complete burden on you/your families finances and mental well being because they think they're special and hard done by?

Also studies can show anything they want, you can find studies on both sides of every argument. Studies use cherry picked candidates or doctored results in order to show their point to be correct.
>>
File: parental_trolling.png (40 KB, 740x216) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
parental_trolling.png
40 KB, 740x216
The world needs more dads.
Period.
>>
>>702812545

That's probably why you're a little bitch. ;)

Your parents aren't there to be your friend. Their job is to teach you to navigate a complex, beautiful and violent reality independent of them.
>>
>>702812735
>and being a giant asshole to them
which is what that dad did.
>It's incredibly unhealthy to claim genderfluid, it is a delusional choice in lifestyle and leads to delusion in many other aspects of their lives.
you surely got something to back that up with, huh? kids go through phases and make up stupid stuff, that's what kids of all ages do.
>>702812959
>if i yell and curse at my kid for sharing something personal and important to them, no matter how stupid it is, they will be successful later

then why is there not a single respectable study that shows that slapping is a good thing? once you include too many educated and independent people into your tinfoil theory you start to sound crazy.
>>
>>702808522
what the fuck is "gender fluid"?
>>
A daddy for everyone.
Because daddy-issues should be caused by daddies who were THERE
>>
>>702808522
The world needs more people like this dad. Actually the world needs only people like this dad when it comes to his disposition for millenials playing make believe.
>>
>>702813122
Too many wife's sons out there?
>>
>>702808522
Yes.
My dad would have said something similar and I would say this to my son.
Kids need MEN, not pussies, as fathers.
>>
>>702813335

ROFL

Oh, I get it now. You're trying to to say the dad is over the top because the think genderfluid isn't made up bullshit.

Spotted the fucking retard.
>>
>>702808911

Kok
>>
>>702809048
This.

Unless the thing is seriously interfering with my kids education and academics, general attitude and mind-set about rules and laws around us, then yeah, i wouldn't give jack-shit about it.
>>
>>702810616
"Gender fluid" deserves zero respects.
>>
>>702813335

>then why is there not a single respectable study that shows that slapping is a good thing? once you include too many educated and independent people into your tinfoil theory you start to sound crazy.

Find me a single "respectable" (ie, no point of selection bias) study showing slapping is bad. Parents prone to slapping are more likely to be shitty parents anyway. The dose makes the medicine faggot.
>>
>>702812841
Gender fluid groups exist regularly in almost every non western culture. Pull your head of your Anerican ass and realize your culture based on worshiping a divine lich lord who battles talking snakes doesn't reflect what is and isn't reality.
>>
>>702809815
Faggots like you perpetuate the kind of culture that created a generation of entitled bernie voters. Kill yourself.
>>
Oh shit that reminds me I need a top up on some of that gender fluid, what brand of fluid should I buy to make sure my gender is up to date?
>>
>>702813940
>worshiping a divine lich lord who battles talking snakes
Whoa
>>
>>702813940
And they're considered freaks, too.
PS - learn how to English
>>
>>702813991
Not him, but please consider suicide.
>>
>>702813903
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1230651/
>>702813599
i said it's bs in the very first post i made.
>>
>>702814039
cum
>>
>>702811425
So now you're backtracking? He was being an asshole. That's it.
>>
>>702814336

your a fucking pussy lopl
>>
>>702808522
>it took me so long to tell him
>using a modern term

go away, Kerry
>>
>>702814214
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1230651/

>In this general population survey, a probability sample of 9953 residents of Ontario aged 15 years and older who participated in the Ontario Health Supplement was used to examine the prevalence of a history of slapping and spanking.

This is a self reported survey. Are you a literal fucking retard?
>>
>>702808522

Yes. This snowflake shit needs to stop.
>>
>>702814140
Or shamans, artists, caretakers, and leaders. Try talking to different people instead of listening to everything you're taught by the least intelligent developed nation on earth.
>>
>>702814650
that doesn't have any influence on the outcome. do you think people are going to lie about wether they were spanked or not? unless you see issues with the questions used and the method of analysing you have no point.
>>
>>702808522
I'm a progressive liberal who voted for Bernie and I'd slap the shit out of any son, daughter, or friend of mine who used a retarded ass term like gender fluid around me. Pretty sure I hate it more than the conservatives here do, because it has created this meme where all liberals are insane fantasy land SJW's. It's not true.
>>
>>702814883
>do you think people are going to lie about wether they were spanked or not?
Yes, they most definitely would.
>>
>>702814794

Just because I "identify" as male doesn't make me male if I don't have a penis. This is fucking non-sense.
>>
>>702808522
What the fuck is "gender fluid"?
>>
>>702808522
Other people do not have to accept you for who you are. YOU have to accept you for who you are. Still, for a father to say thisto his kidis pretty shitty.
>>
>>702815136
nothing important, anon...
>>
>>702808911
Based as fuck. When I become a dad, I want to do shit like this.
>>
>>702815136
cum
>>
>>702815335
shot?
>>
>>702814794
>shamans
So, the delusional
>artists
and the inept
>caretakers
More of the inept
>leaders
Go find a "genderfluid" leader, EVER. You won't. Because it's something cooked up by a bunch of people who are so insecure that they need the entire world to know that they are slightly different from everyone when in reality they are another dime a dozen meat popsicle except their hangups about gender will forever prevent them from success in anything because of their incessant demand to be recognized as special.
>>
File: 1470702171782-b.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1470702171782-b.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>702815272
>>
>>702815389
that, too
>>
>>702810102
>>702809815
No, but it does show a healthy father/son relationship so its fine
>>
>>702815077
in an anonymous self reported survey? in an amount that is sufficient to alter the total outcome? unlikely.
>>
>>702815272
>>702815335
>>702815415
>>702815482
Thanks for the explanation, gentlemen
>>
>>702811890
Oh yeah, physical punishment has no upsides. I wonder why it worked so well for the centuries before liberalism in parenting and faggots like you who eat that shit up. Honestly i think liberals are a byproduct of barbarians for whom time was feeting when society filled the gaps of the continents. So instead of sustaining a society themselves they infect others using the systems and facilities of society against it in order to ruin it. Mass immigration, degeneracy, the 200 year old failed experiment of socialism. It all exists to destroy modern civilization so liberals can return to there formar state of barbarism.
>>
>>702813940
>uses American spelling of realise.
>>
>>702815411
>when in reality they are another dime a dozen meat popsicle except their hangups about gender will forever prevent them from success in anything because of their incessant demand to be recognized as special.

My nigga.
>>
>>702815600
>kerry
>long hair and looks like a girl in the pic
>son
might be a surprise to you but most transtrenders i heard about are female.
>>702815760
just because it has been done doesn't mean it has worked. that argument is completely baseless because studies do not support it.
>>
>>702815132
Brain structure > genitalia
1 in 200-400 people are born Somwthing other than XX with female genitals or XY male with male genitals. Others are born genetic make, but not exposed to testosterone in utero or genetic female but exposed to testosterone in utero causing their brains to be mapped differently than their physical sex.
Learn2Science you fucking pleb
>>
>>702812959
>The real world is tough and it's not sugar coated whatsoever.

This is the beginning of every speech some cunt gives to justify going out of his way to be the biggest douche bag he can be.

The world sugar coats plenty of shit. And you're the part that should be safe for your kids to retreat to when other cunts rip them up some. You're supposed to be base in life's game of tag.

But no, you're too busy showing what an impressive cunt you can be. Don't want anyone thinking you might be weak mate. Better rip your kids constantly to keep up a good show.

What a wanker.
>>
>>702815635
You seem to think that people are honest. No one is, and they lie to themselves and others hundreds of times a day. Whether or not they meant to lie doesn't mean that they didn't. Corporal punishment is a perfectly fine thing to do so long as it is in line with the trouble they got into. Did my son beat a kid? He gets an ass whooping. Spill a drink? Verbal punishment and forced to clean it up. Proper parenting isn't not hitting your kids. It's knowing if and when you should.
>>
>>702815760
Physical punishment is great until your kid becomes as strong as you and rebellious and beats your dumb uncivilized ass up.
>>
>>702815635

The study also includes people were/are involved in domestic violence and it has exactly 0 to do with it being used as discipline. The study is just "parents who hit their kids"

No fucking shit if you beat the fuck out of your kid he/she is going to be fucked up. You can just look at abused animals to see that. However much like animals, the ones who are trained properly are the ones who grow up to be well behaved. Giving your child a smack on the ass after doing something terrible =/= beating your child or hitting your child without reason and without them understanding.

Try again.
>>
>>702814160
Up yours, bernie queer.
>>
File: Bo8hzC4IgAAd4hs.jpg (60 KB, 599x684) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bo8hzC4IgAAd4hs.jpg
60 KB, 599x684
>>702816000
So which of these speshul snowflakes do you "identify" with.

Too bad the old diagnosis, "Body dysmorphic disorder" is now too politically controversial.
>>
>>702816000

You don't know jack shit about science or endocrinology you fucking retard. Lack of exposure to testosterone in the uterus has pronounced effects on the development of a male fetus, it doesn't not make them male. Hormone fluctuations do not constitute as "gender fluidity"--they constitute, within a standard deviation for all members of the same GENDER, thought patterns and emotions. Humans are social creatures, and one thought pattern is susceptibility. Men with less testosterone and more estrogen are more psychologically pliable and thus more prone to believe bullshit like "gender fluidity."

We all get these thoughts. You are not special, you're just a fucking crybaby who's not psychologically adjusted.
>>
>>702816000
Citation required
>>
>>702808522

If he was a good dad she wouldn't have ended up like that in the first place. Aside from a significant life changing event, she's pretty much doomed to be an SJW retard by this point.
>>
>>702816647
his ass, obviously
>>
>>702816000
Yes, intersex is a scientific fact. Intersex or hermaphroditism and shit like that. That's very different to gender fluid which is literally chosen by the spawn of the worst gene pools to make themselves as repulsive as possible to the cis overlords.
>>
>>702815942
"Hur dur! Muh studies!" If your studies said to toss your kid off a bridge, would you?
>>
>>702816073
>>702816420
http://ns.umich.edu/new/releases/23732-spanking-does-more-harm-than-good
>>
>>702816552
>"Body dysmorphic disorder"
gender identity disorder, you retard. BDD is something different that still exists.
>>702816805
what the fuck kind of argument is that?
>>
>>702808522
At this point in his child's life, he already dun goofed. All he can hope for is damage control at increasingly awkward family social events.
>>
>>702816848
>http://ns.umich.edu/new/releases/23732-spanking-does-more-harm-than-good

Yeah that doesn't say shit. It just says

>we piled through lots of data, most of which is incredibly bullshit
>BUT HERE'S OUR CONCLUSION WITH NO DATA

That's not science you fucktard.
>>
>>702809048
>>702809254
>>702809441
>>702809769
Samefag harder
>>
>>702816285
Yeah, because that's the most likely of scenarios. It's getting really windy on your end, strawman.
>>
I have three kids. 9, 13, 14. Told them all the same thing: You get to feel about yourself however you want. You can feel like a chick. Feel like a dude. Feel like a fuckin' squirrel, whatever floats your boat. Everyone else gets to feel about you however they want: that you are cool dude, a man whore, a little bitchl, a fagot, weirdo loser etc. Everything you do is going to make some people like you and some people hate you. Some things are going to make more people hate you than others, Some things are going to make more people like you than others. Know what you want, do it, and accept the consequences.
>>
>>702810824
You're on a different plane of retarded
>>
>>702808522
I think her dad kinda didn't approach her about this the right way, but yeah he's right.
>>
>>702813368
Some made up bullshit
>>
>>702816848
No proof given in that. The guy who wrote it clearly has a bias. Keep trying
>>
>>702816993
Where, pray tell, did I say it didn't? I said BDD is too controversial a diagnosis for many practitioners.

You seem upset and perhaps should consider applying a 9mm P+ intracranially to decompress the tension, friend.
>>
>>702817043
if you're talking about the source it is linked to the guy whose responsible for it plus the source. and please find me that study that says spanking is fine because literally everything i find is that spanking is bad.
>>
>>702810824
Physically abusing ?
When did that happen ?
Classic liberal strawman
>>
>>702811890
studies only show what the group doing them wants them to show. If slapping your kids had no positive upside why have people been doing it forever. fucking indigenous cultures that have zero to minimal contact with the modern world slap their kids.
>>
>>702813335
if you think what that dad did is being a giant asshole you have been cuddled and have no idea what someone really being an asshole is
>>
>>702817517

I don't need science to tell me that chicks dig jerks. Can I FIND the science? Sure, I can rife through about 8000 medical journals and piece together the reasoning, but why would I?

I don't need science to validate what I can see with my own eyes. Obviously beating the shit out of your kid will fuck them up, no one is arguing that. NOT slapping your dipshit kid every once in a while will fuck them up too, because they'll end up huge pussies like you. There's a fine line, but if it's walked correctly you end up with amazing people.
>>
>>702817465
BDD was never used for trans people? it doesn't make any sense because the perception of the body is fundamentally different. some trans people do have BDD in addition to GD but they are two distinct things. BDD means seeing a little flaw and obsessing over it and seeing it as a huge flaw. GD means that you are very uncomfortable with your body being the sex it is.
e.g.
>Sam thinks her shoulders are huge and unproportional even though they are average female length (BDD)
>Sam sees her shoulders being significantly wider than the average female width and feels significant discomfort over that fact
>>
>>702810334
I'm a liberal parent, and I'll kick every one of your newfag buttplug-squeezing asses.
>>
>>702816032

If you're supposed to be the beacon of what happens when kids don't get discipline than you're not a role model, you can't even fucking read.

>Better rip your kids constantly to keep up a good show

Never mentioned

>Don't want anyone thinking you might be weak mate

Discipline is not weakness whatsoever. I guess all those successful Asian kids with extremely strict parents are all just trying to show off.

>The world sugar coats plenty of shit

To teenagers, yes. Reality kicks in after school time kiddo.

>This is the beginning of every speech some cunt gives to justify going out of his way to be the biggest douche bag he can be

Yeah I'm sure all those highly successful and motivated people who have succeeded and exceeded in most aspects of their lives are all completely wrong.

>And you're the part that should be safe for your kids to retreat to when other cunts rip them up some. You're supposed to be base in life's game of tag.

This has exactly nothing to do with anything. You're inferring that discipline makes a child unable to go to their parents in times of need or that they somehow lose all trust/relationship with their parents because of it.

We're not talking about abuse or domestic violence.
>>
>>702817746
>>702817897
why is there not a single group that wanted their studies to show that spanking is fine then? you can only manipulate data to a certain point.
anecdotal evidence and your feelings about what is good and what isn't laughable compared to any scientifically backed up argument.
>>702817895
>cursing and yelling at your kid
>not being an asshole
>>
>>702816993
My point is you can't rely on the knowledge of others for everything. You have your own human instincts. Use them. Your kid is not some cookie cut out of the human race. They're a smaller version of you and whoever you created them with. You were literally made to raise this kid. It's not fucking nuclear physics. You don't need a manual for this. And you don't need the opinions of strangers either. And don't kid yourself. They are opinions. They change like every 5 years. Fuck, i wouldn't be surprised if one day studies showed you zombies that bridge tossing your kids was good for their physical developement, and you actually go for it.
>>
>>702810616
This chick looks like shes 20, if being told to shut the fuck up is that damaging to your health then your a waste of resources and space and I'd probably disown her than go adopt a new kid
>>
>>702817110

>accept the consequences

See that's the part that most of them DON'T do. They want to be able to do whatever/say whatever without ever being held accountable. It's one of, if not THE biggest problem with the upcoming generation.

I hate using the word entitled because it's a fucking buzzword these days but that's exactly what it is.
>>
I was just reading an exhaustive list of LGBTQ terms and just came across this:

MSM / WSW – (noun) initialisms for “men who have sex with men” and “women who have sex with women,” to distinguish sexual behaviors from sexual identities (e.g., because a man is straight, it doesn’t mean he’s not having sex with men).

WTF DID I JUST READ.
>>
>>702818290
see the part about anecdotal evidence and feelings here >>702818277
>>
>>702818518
i'm LGBT and that's just straight up bullshit.
>>
>>702818047

I'm just saying that whenever I've heard someone go on a tear after starting with anything along the lines of "the real world", it's usually a bunch of ego driven bullshit mostly about how unfair the world is blah blah blah. The world is fucking easy, man. If you aren't up for it, join a religion and hang out there a bunch. Unless you're a fuckhead, you'll easily get back as much as you put in socially, and people will help one another. Humans go all out for each other all the time. Not that drunk losers in their late 40s tend to be the sort to encourage help from others.
>>
>>702818277

>why is there not a single group that wanted their studies to show that spanking is fine then?

Thought you were actually being serious till I just googled it and there's plenty for and against it. Much like every study.
>>
>>702818483
They should be able to say whatever they want, freedom of speech and all. Doesn't mean anyone will like or care what they have to say
>>
If I were to try and pull that shit on my old man, he would not only say exactly what the dad said but he would make fun of me till the day he dies. My brother would do the same as well.
>>
>>702818850
why don't you post it? i couldn't find any so far.
>>
>>702818850
oh look, found another study to support not to spank
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3768154/
>>
File: 1468999037364.jpg (109 KB, 1024x569) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468999037364.jpg
109 KB, 1024x569
>>702818518
I don't know, anon. That shit makes no fucking sense. Last time I checked, if you're balls deep in another dudes asshole or vice versa then you're gay
>>
>>702819160
?First, spanking is challenging to observe in the home because it occurs relatively rarely in most families and because families may not spank in front of observers. Second, it is difficult to study in the lab because university Institutional Review Boards prohibit the gratuitous hurting of participants.

>We can't give you accurate data but believe us anyway
>>
>>702808691
Not a Dad's job. Dad's job is to provide food/shelter, teach you right from wrong and be firm but loving. That dad's answer was firm, quite likely it was lovingly meant as he wants what is best for the retard he is trying to raise, and certainly involved teaching right from wrong.

My only quibble would be that a lot of this horseshit is just the modern equivalent of "I think I might be a witch, guys!" high-school horse shit, but some of it is genuine mental illness. Mental illness cannot be corrected by good dadding, and needs competent medical help. Good luck finding that, mental health is now a wholly owned subsidiary of SJW, Inc.
>>
>>702819213
you're bi if you're still into women. also technically you're only gay if you are actually attracted to your sex. plenty of gay men had sex with women for reasons that were other than sexual attraction, that doesn't make them straight.
>>
>>702819426
it doesn't have to be observed. that's just acknowledging the limitations of the study but it doesn't invalidate the results. studies can be perfectly valid even if they are limited in their options. you don't how this works, right?
>>
>>702818277
Yeah, dipshit, but these studies are coming from a society that deems transgenderism and all sorts of other mental degeneracy to be normal. The "agreeable studies" that your talking about basically force us towards unnatural behavior. Being racist is tribal behavior that builds integrity within societies, being sexist draws an important line between men and women that is necassary to maintain order and avoid infighting. Children's low place on the totem pole in terms of respect is necessary. Humility breeds discipline which is necessary if the ways of a society are to continue. The farther we stray from this, the more our identity and society crumble. So for fuck sake, when your kid is in highschool playing make believe. Shut that shid down by any means necessary
>>
>>702818786

>The world is fucking easy, man

That has nothing to do with managing expectations. Not everyone is going to succeed, not everyone is going to enjoy being an adult and having to take on responsibilities and join society. That's a fact. That is what is meant when people say the world isn't sugar coated. Which is 100% true. Some people are going to grow up hating being a garbage man and getting paid fuck all for it.

Does that mean you tell your child they're a failure? No of course fucking not but you definitely don't encourage behavior that sets them up to fail or to crash and burn when reality kicks in. If you were applying to positions in any sort of respectable industry and you put something buttfuck retarded like "I'm a gender fluid squirrelkin" or whatever on your CV / statement you can be dam sure it's going straight in the trash.
>>
>>702818685
Are you lgbt? Really? How are you 4 people at once?
>>
Pop used to give me a wack on the head and call me a dipstick when i was zoning out or not paying attention to important things. Now I make an ok amount of money and have a good sense of self discipline. If he was a liberal he would have labeled me ADD and had me take drugs that would have turned me into a zombie. I know this is 4chins, but fucking pay attention to the real world. I don't have rage or self esteem problems, and will most likely raise my children in a similar fashion, but some children do learn differently and I don't think that hitting a kid is good for all kids.
>>
>>702819160

Are you even reading any of the studies you're linking?
>>
>>702818277

I'm just gonna be blunt with you, because apparently no one ever has been. You're a stupid person.

Science originated from anecdotal evidence. People watched the tides come in and out as the moon changed and thought, holy shit--maybe those galactic bodies have some governance over our world?

They didn't have fucking science to tell them that. They used common sense and logic.

The science is out there if you're interested. I'm not going to coddle you like your fucking parents did, go find it if you're so interested.
>>
>>702819869
this entire post is completely based on your feelings and not in reality. these are explanations why the things you mentioned exist not reasons why they have to further exist.
being racist is detrimental as society is globalised and doing economically better than ever. being sexist is unnecessary as the biological differences between men and women have become largely irrelevant due to technology making work much(!) easier. children outright denying basic human respect teaches them the wrong things. humility is a good thing so long as it acknowledges your good and bad traits.
>>
>>702818955

Freedom of speech means you can say what you want. IT DOES NOT MEAN you can't be held accountable/responsible or get into trouble for the things you say.
>>
>>702808522
It was good, but it would have been better if her reminded her that all humans are actually genderfluid.. it's the way our brains work.. and because of this gender doesn't really exist.
>>
>>702820267
i'm T but i didn't want to say it ouright.
>>702820382
yeah, why?
>>702820452
science is tons of anecdotal evidence, looking for system, relations and connections. but it's reproducable evidence. a single anecdotal evidence is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>702808522

Dad's right.

Snuffing attention whore BS. No one cares of your personal orientation. You are just as insignificant as the rest of us.
>>
>>702820463

This whole post (except for the last sentence) is so fucking wrong and retarded I can't even believe you have internet.
>>
>>702821017
funny, i could say the same thing about yours...
>>
>>702820520
You can ease off the cruise control for cool there buddy. I never said that you won't be held accountable. I just said that no one will care or like what you have to say.
>>
>>702820778

>but it's reproducable evidence.

You're right. None of the massively successful people in today's world were physically disciplined as children.
>>
>>702820778
No you aren't

you are a human with given sex parts and your deep behavioral tendiencies have been tricked by people with GID to focus more on the gender traits that are not alligned with your sex and lead you to believe that just because you have them, you are the wrong sex.

In reality, all humans are both masculine and femine almost equally.

Every time a girl plays a sport or a boy plays with legos gender pathways are mixed. Every time a male solider builds a sandbag bunker or a female housewife goes to the store, gender pathways are mixed.

You must first understand how the brain works before you can start trying to label things.
>>
>>702820778

>science is tons of anecdotal evidence, looking for system, relations and connections. but it's reproducable evidence. a single anecdotal evidence is completely irrelevant.

One of the studies you linked says that over 90% of people in 33 different countries have been spanked at some point in their life. 90% of people aren't mentally unstable, failures, unsuccessful or have anxiety disorders. That was easy.
>>
>>702821158

Explain to me what volatility is in relation to an economic setting. Then explain to me what the current volatility index.

bonus: don't use google.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>702821209

Then both your responses are completely irrelevant to my original reply. Well thanks for the chat I guess.
>>
>>702812545
He is right m8, you are kind of a pussy faggot
>>
>>702818580
Let me tell you what's anecdotal studies that change every five years, and children who get progressivley worse every generation. You wanna swallow the jew pill and parent your kids like some doormat faggot? Go right ahead. My daughters will be women, and my boys will be men. All of them will be well rounded. And it will all be because they had a strong parental influence who didn't always seem to have black men in their bedroom during the night. And when that happens, your studies will have lost all integrity and be worth less than the nigger vas in your asshole.
>>
>>702821311
what about the others?
>>702821250
i'm sure some of them were. i'm saying that spanking had no positive effect towards that outcome but a negative effect on many other kids. not an extreme effect but an effect
>>702821264
the fuck? i'm trans because my brain makes it impossible for me to be happy looking like the sex i am. GID doesn't exist anymore, it's GD and gender roles have no influence on the diagnosis. please, we are not talking about trans stuff here.
>>702821440
i'm not a native english speaker so vloatility tells me nothing. i was mentioning economy because you were talking about how racism originated in the tribal stage and i mentioned we are way past that and are doing much better than back then.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x466) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x466
>>702813940
>retards like this actually exist
>>
>>702808522
>>702808606
>>702809877
>>702810334
>>702810858
>>702811425
>>702812123
>>702812959
>>702813491
>>702814721
>>702815031
>>702815760
>>702816073
>>702816420
>>702817314
>>702817746
>>702817895
>>702817897
>>702818047
>>702818483
>>702818958
>>702819665


Enjoy getting ass raped in the old folk's home that your kid puts you in! Ahahaha!

source: my dad was an asshole like that (not abusive, just a fucking asshole), and now he has early onset Alzheimer's and I stuck his ass in a fucking home!
>>
>>702821832

>i'm saying that spanking had no positive effect towards that outcome

>things that happened to someone in their life had no effect towards how they turned out

Boy, this is an extra special level of retarded.
>>
>>702821761
you're not even trying to have an argument here?
>>
>>702808522
Yes.
>>
>>702818958
Thank you. That lack of reality in this thread was causing me abdominal discomfort.
>>
>>702822061
>no positive effect = no effect at all
>people can't turn out good despite of negative things that happened to them
this level of mental retardation is kind of shocking.
>>
>>702816647
http://www.isna.org/faq/frequency
SADAD
>>
Short Answer: Yes
Long Answer: YEEEEEEEEEEEES
>>
>>702820778
You are the reason everyone thinks the lgbt community is a bunch of retards
>>
>>702822273

>people can't turn out good despite of negative things
>negative things =/= positive effect

Hooo boy.
>>
>>702822858
no. people who think that anybody represents a group of people who are vaguely connected by their sexual orientation or medical condition are the reason.
>>
>>702808522
This dad gets it. Don't give a shit about people being gay,bi or trans but gender fluid and all that other retarded shit is just fucking stupid and its just something faggot teenagers do to appear different.
>>
>>702820452
Hahaha! Damn thanks anon. Hearing these ideocentric liberal intellectuals citing studies over real experience and calling it the end all be all of right and wrong because it's "anecdotal" was bringing me right the fuck down.
>>
>>702808522
This is a good dad
>>
>>702818518
It refers to the fact a lot "straight" men and women still have gay sex. This is to distinguish from gaysand Bis who own their shit and the middle class "normal" faggots looking for dick to suck on Craigslist behind their wife or girlfriends back.
>>
>>702810824
I blame that fag who wrote a child called it for shit like this.
>>
There may be bi sexuals, faggots, and lesbians, but as far as gender:
You are either born with a dick or with a pussy
If you were born with a dick, you are a male
If you were born with a pussy, you're a female
End of discussion.

Unfortunately, people seem to think others care whether they like a dick in their mouth or not.
>>
>>702821832
>i'm trans because my brain makes it impossible for me to be happy looking like the sex i am.

your brain only does because it has been trained to. You need to be trained back.. the problem is people keep feeding you that "it is how you were born.. you will never change" and then when you go to therapy, you don't try.. and therefore it doesn't work.

This is why the trans community is a national mental health crisis.
>>
>>702823057
ok, let's use an example that you might understand
>kid gets heavily bullied for whatever reason throughout school time
>kid falls into depression which causes his grades to worsen significantly
>kid fails school and wastes a couple years afterwards because of depression
>kid manages to get out of it for an unrelated reason, manages to find a job with future
>ends up successful with job
would you say the negative things that happened to it were positive? i'm talking about negative things having proven negative effects here, work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>702823377
It's simpler than that

If you have a Y chromosme in your 23rd pair, you are a male.. if you don't, you are a female.
>>
>>702808691
He said exactly what needed to be said. This whole "more than two genders" thing needs to stop. I can accept that your a man you likes other man or woman who likes other women but a man who insists on being called a woman or vice versa have serious mental health concerns that need to be dealt with whether or their feelings get hurt or not.
>>
>>702821978
you think your kids wont do the same to you?
>>
>>702823503
it's brain structure that is formed during pregnancy due to lack of testosterone during certain phases. that's what studies seem to show. the specifics are unknown. the brain structure is non-plastic that means it doesn't change after birth.
any therapy besides transitioning has shown to be ineffective during history.
>>
>>702814794
Your post doesn't warrant a rational response.
>>
>>702823377
>You are either born with a dick or with a pussy
no, sex is literally a spectrum. intersex people are born with ambigous genitalia during all stages of genital development. to your information the female genital is formed first and then the male one.
>>
>>702808522
Yes it does
>>
>>702823612
what about XY females? they're phenotypically female due to a complete androgen insensitivity?
>>
>>702823503
Mind explaining why every program designed to "retrain" the brain or conversion therapy as its usually called does nothing except increase mental instability and suicide rates in those that undergo it?
>>
>>702824121
Seems like semantics, anon. It's like saying race is in our heads. It really is genetic fact. Sure we all start with both sex organs, but why don't we come out blank then? If it takes a male and female to reproduce, wtf is going to happen to us? Not that we need more fucking people by the looks of it.
>>
>>702820463
Okay, you're obviously a fucking degenerate. Women drew the short straw in nature and society. Male and female divisions in the working world are alive and well. If you don't know that then you need to get out of the basement more. Globalism has done nothing but hurt society. Also it's a forced lie. People are more ethnocentric now then they have been for the last two centuries, and mashing us all together is just causing more tension and violence. I never said anything about denying human respect to childreb. I said they are low on the totem pole. They have been here for the least amount of time, and they carry with them the least amount of knowlege and wisdom. Granting them respect that they haven't earned is like throwing the gear shift of society into reverse.
>>
>>702824232
They are not phenotypically female. They are phenotypically pre-sex determination. Look at their genitalia. They are males who have not developed and phenotypically they are a null sex.
>>
>>702816032
If your father had been stricter with you, your life might not be so full of fail. I can't guarantee that, because genetics
>>
>>702824093
Because you're knowledge of world history is from the European Middle Ages to modern America. If you knew shit outside of European culture you'd know there were there were cultures throughout the entire world that valued the unique insight of its nonbinary members.
>>
>>702824381

Can't be any worse than the incredible rate of suicide in trannies who actually decide to destroy their bodies with useless vanity surgeries for their mental disorder
>>
>>702824597
I agree, without guidance, what happens? Kids lives get fucked up, by others with an agenda. We all need guidance, and who better to try than parents? Can't gain knowledge or wisdom without some input at some point. Telling people what they want to hear is why kids end up so fucked as it is. Know that from seeing it.
>>
>>702808522
As a closeted genderfluid person, every time I see people responding positively to this kind of garbage I feel a little more thankful to know there are exactly two kinds of posts on 4chan: offensive jokes, and anons too stupid to know everyone else is kidding.

(I don't plan on ever coming out of the closet because I don't feel it's important to me)
>>
>>702824532
because we don't lose our sex organs? the male is formed out of the female one.
>Globalism has done nothing but hurt society. Also it's a forced lie.
yeah, no, i'm gonna stop talking to you. this is braindead.
>>702824751
that's accurate though undeveloped males are more or less females. the female form is built first, then the male is a modified female form.
>>
>>702824811
They weren't non binary they were castersted.
>>
>>702825082
First question. But okay. Kek.
>>
>>702824815
Transgender individuals who receive support from their families and friends have the same suicide rates as the general populace
Try harder faggot
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/David_Huebner/publication/47789034_Family_Acceptance_in_Adolescence_and_the_Health_of_LGBT_Young_Adults/links/0deec523738ab7fba1000000.pdf
>>
>>702821978
Oh, that exclamation mark. Finally, you can be a man, and stick it to your father. Pathetic.
>>
>>702824381
Not every, but most. Why?

Modern medicinal therapy realizes that in the current state of society, there is too much pressure to resist therapy.. and thus clinical therpay is ineffective in a lot of cases.. however it is still done and does work for some people.

What you are probably largely referencing is non-theraputic religious conversion therapy. This is not done scientifically or with medical ethics.. instead it is brute-forcing something onto an individual with the assumption that "god will do the rest." This is stressful to the patient, they don't want the therapy, and it makes them worse.
Additionally, studies have shown that sex change operations either have no effect, or even increases the likelihood of suicide and mental health incidents, so the claim that "sex change is better for the person" is actually bullshit.


There is a disease called BID.. body intergrity disorder. Basically people think they should be a cripple...limbless.. blind, etc. They can't comprehend their own integrity just like you can't comprehend your sex. It is a mental disorder caused usually by trauma or some form of imprinting on a susceptable individual.

DOCTORS DO NOT AMPUTATE BODY PARTS TO MAKE THEM A CRIPPLE. THE PROBLEM IS IN THE HEAD AND THAT IS WHERE IT IS ADDRESSED.


Same goes for GID, the problem is trannies whine so much and claim 'injustice' so the medical community has thrown up their hands.
>>
>>702821832
While im opposed to your arguement anon you are doing a decent side explaining your stance while none of these other idiots have even attempted besides "muh x person turned out alright after being spanked". Im too lazy to search for non biased resources to back my side as well though esp. On mobile
>>
>>702825305
That's kinda fucked. I'll never abandon my rentals.
>>
>>702825225
Except they weren't
try research sometime shitbag

https://othersociologist.com/2013/09/09/two-spirit-people/
>>
>>702825228
that greentext wasn't meant for you if that's what you mean. i forgot a repyl there.
>>
>>702825082
they are not phenotypically female. A lot of superficial traits seem female because male traits are additive to the core structure.

they have a disease that makes it so they do not develop those male traits.. they are phenotypically nothing, and genotypically male.

They are male.
>>
>>702825225
>>702825584

Faggots
>>
10 bucks the dad didn't even say that. Who's in?
>>
>>702825584
>two-spirit people
Damn, they had nonsensical sjw terms even back then.
>>
>>702808522
Yes
>>
>>702820778
You didn't want to say it outright because you know that having a mental disorder so comparable to the delusions of a 12-16 year old would make you look like a fucking idiot. Listen, i'm sorry, i'm sure it's hard to reeducate yourself into the reality of transgenderism being a mass delusion, and cancerous to society, but the good news is you're probably not one of the .00001% of people with one of the actual mental illnesses, but more likely an immature impressionable person caught up in the faggot sensation of this lame sequel to the sexual liberation movement.
>>
>>702825858
He probably just grunted and walked off, but that doesn't fit the gay victim narrative.
>>
>>702825323
Citation for effective conversion therapy programs.
Also you did nothing to refute the fact transgender people with accepting environments have suicide rates comparable to cissies
>>
>>702825323
>look at this completely unrelated thing
>the only relation it has to the thing we talk about it is that both are classified mental illnesses
>clearly they need to be both treated the same
>clearly this other mental illness invalidates the huge efficiency the current treatment has for the currently talked about mental illness
>>702825399
thank you, anon. i'd much rather talk to you tbh.
>>
>>702825439
Your post makes no sense, especially in the context of mine
>>
>>702822073
It's not worth it to argue with someone as bluepilled as you. Reeducation would be better for you.
>>
>>702808911
I might have children so I can do this.
>>
>>702815771
No American spells it that way stop using American as a synonym for ignorant it makes you look American
>>
>>702825699
i'm not saying you're wrong or anything but i wouldn't call them male. though that's more a semantics thing as they have a sexual development disorder and can't be classified into either. they are usually treated with estrogen hormone therapy for puberty.
>>
>>702826002
If this is new info to you perhaps you should shut the fuck up and do a little research since clearly you don't know what the fuck you are talking about fucktard
>>
I'm just gonna leave this there.

http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Transgenderism is a fad like tattoos and piercings. It's an act of rebellion to ''traditionnal gender roles''. Nothing else, an insipid act of rebellion that cost lives. I'm all for sexual liberation but this is really going astray.

I've lost a friend to this bullshit.
>>
>>702826060
nope, having a medical condition doesn't invalidate anything but i know that you idiots don't know shit about it but love to express your feelings about it.
>>
>>702826079
Loool m8 please don't lump homosexuals into the same fucked up bullshit category as gender fluids that have only existed since tumblr. Think what you want about gays but at least we're real.
>>
>>702826576
Nice comeback saying absolutely nothing and just being mad because you can't take a joke. And actually I knew about the ''two-spirit'' people. They were gay men. That's it.
>>
>>702810858

Wrong annon.

As these retards get older they can vote. And they will vote for government dick to be shoved up their ass because feelings trump logic with brainwashed libtards.
>>
>>702809048
>>702817057
yyy
>>
>>702826617
> I've lost a friend to this bullshit

Find better friends next time. Jeez, retards can be spotted from mile away, why did you even hang out before it happened?
>>
>>702826455
http://grammarist.com/spelling/realise-realize/

Yes they do faggot. It's not incorrect just like color vs colour
http://grammarist.com/spelling/color-colour/
Neither is wrong
>>
>>702821978
No you didn't
>>
>>702826757
Because your comment warranted such a well thought out responce. Maybe try being funny next time if you want people to take your jokes humorously
>>
>>702823295
Notice the anecdotal example he gives is that of some suburbanite man. I'll bet you're a male feminist. "Look at that, mr strait man! Strait men like you SUCK DICK ON CRAIGSLIST!" The problem is that they're not like me. They're perverted faggots. Stop trying to normalize degeneracy, queer.
>>
>>702826975
You never had friends do you? A friend is a person you love to hang with, share things with. The guy wasn't comfortable with his sexuality. He said he didn't saw himself as a man because he was small and frail. He didn't have much luck with women either which he accorded again to him not being ''man enough''. And then one day he comes saying he started hormone therapy to become who he truely was. 5 years later he killed himself. Changing sex didn't fix him. Also fuck you for laughing at someone's death.
>>
>>702825584
>My name is Dr Zuleyka Zevallos. I'm an applied sociologist managing a national gender equity program for universities and science organisations.

So that's your source? A person with an axe to grind and with a cod qualification in an invented "science"?

Also - LGBTQI? It used to just be LGBT, now there's so many sub-divisions so each little snowflake can feel special it's like someone spilt alphabet soup.
>>
>>702818032
No you wont
>>
>>702826617
not a single study to back their claims up. the study they cite that says that sex change is not sufficient actually says that in addition to the sex change there should be better psychiatric care.
>>
>>702827429
Maybe you don't have a sense of humor. And how did my response wasn't well thought out? Look at yours, you spout swear words like a kid throwing a tantrum.

Also nice job cleaning up how you write for this last post. You learn quick.
>>
>>702821978

>Enjoy getting ass raped in the old folk's home that your kid puts you in! Ahahaha!

My kid pulls this shit then they get fucking nothing in the will.

Money has power annon. And a very carefully worded will has power over what happens to the money.

However since your dad raised a dumbfuck like you i bet he was a retard and dose not have much of a will.
>>
>>702818032

You spelled "lick" wrong.
>>
>>702826702
>at least we're real.

Some of you are.
Too many want to be a disgusting non-stop gay day parade and demand everyone applaud it.
It's become a cult to young people, half of the kids in middle school say they're gay now and do the whole dramatic gay culture fight for the cause thing, then all of the sudden they say they are just bi, within a few years they are just straight.
I call them Katy Perry homos because they are obviously just looking for a special club to join so they "become gay" after being influenced by the gay Jew entertainment industry to think that it's some wonderful counter-culture for the disenfranchised.
>>
>>702827498
Being desperate because he's "not manly enough" and starting hormone therapy which reduces testosterone even further? And he probably killed himself because it didn't work, he still looked like a pathetic undeveloped male. Oh, and you were a shitty friend if you allowed it to happen just like this.
>>
>>702825267

And then the real world hits them with the simple fact that they are not a special snowflake. They are just retarded.
>>
>>702808522
GET EMMMM
>>
>>702827484
I don't consider them straight. I was merely pointing out why the term exists since they aren't members of the LGBT community they are closet faggots responsible for most incidents of AIDS in straight women
>>
>>702827911
>because they are obviously just looking for a special club to join so they "become gay"


So they've essentially become Juggalos?
>>
>>702827670
Maybe if you did a little research on older transgenders and their experience you'd understand that the thrill of changing sex doesn't last forever. It doesn't fix dissociative disorders. It's not a fix, it's a workaround that only bring temporary relief.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNRxTRzieaM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7NYWd7p-zE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvrhWfbDKIU
>>
>>702827911
>half of the kids in middle school say they're gay now and do the whole dramatic gay culture fight for the cause thing, then all of the sudden they say they are just bi, within a few years they are just straight.
Are you a model school employee?

I could of said the same thing 7 years ago. Doesn't make it true.
>>
>>702827498
> Also fuck you for laughing at someones death
> You never had friends do you?
Where do you think you are faggot?
Not that I don't agree with you about this transgendered shit getting out of hand but srsly, lol. You're not on facebook, stop being a fucking faggot.

>>702828105
> Allowed it to happen
This is why you don't have friends. You think you can control them.
>>
>>702828105
This. And which quack gave him hormone therapy rather than help for his mental health disorder and appalling self-esteem issues?
>>
>>702827498
>years later he killed himself. Changing sex didn't fix him.
He couldn't of had other issues. Nooooope.

Fuck, you're retarded.g
>>
>>702827498
trans people do not transition because they're insecure about their sexuality. sorry, about what happened to your friend but these are not the experiences and feelings of trans people.
>>702828305
individual cases don't mean anything. do you want to see what i got after i clicked on the suicide rate link on your site?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/40279043/ns/health-health_care/#.V881v7F8uUk

>"For their lives to go forward they need to transition," Knudson told LiveScience. "A lot of the health care providers that work in the field see transitioning as a medical necessity — not as something people chose to do, but as something they need to do to lead productive lives."

>Yet transgender people overwhelmingly say it's worth it. After transitioning, transgender people show a significant decrease in substance abuse problems and depression, for example, and their mental health significantly improves, Knudson said.

and many other things. oh, you'll probably wonder what the "yet" refers to. it refers to trans people being discriminated for being trans in the work place and daily life.
>>
File: 568568568568.png (199 KB, 451x406) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
568568568568.png
199 KB, 451x406
>>702828665
> This is why you don't have friends

At least i didn't kill them like you
>>
>>702828105
>Oh, and you were a shitty friend if you allowed it to happen just like this.

Damn, you sound like my ex girlfriend.

I'm against liberally giving hormone therapy to people who just CLAIM they're not born with the sex they should have. I'm not saying there's no real transgenders but there's really is a problem right now. I'm not sure who you're rooting for here. Actually probably no one because you clearly have reading comprehension problems and you
just want to be an edgy contrarian on the internet like the coward you are. Still I'll write what I want to say for the sake of others to read.

Lean to argue also, you suck at it.
>>
>>702828391
*Could have

Yes I know - grammar nazi. But seeing sloppy grammar gets to me.
>>
>>702808522
Sure does.
He should have also told her to get the fuck off tumblr and go get a job.
>>
>>702828912
> Literally unable to read
This might also be why you don't have friends.

Could be that you're too self important to care what anyone else says, could be that you're just too fucking autistic to read, either way, you should think more before you talk. Maybe people will hate you a little less.
>>
>>702827911
Yeah I get you...I'm just one of those gays that keeps my sex life private and just blend in like a normal anon day to day. There's really no need for me to scream it out like a drama queen in a democratic country. It's quite easy to forget though that in 2016 people like me would still get executed or harsh prison sentences for just living my life, and that's the problem when these gender fluid attention whores are really just straight or gay but they're purposefully making themselves controversial. I just wish they would get dumped in some shithole African country and see if they still want to be non-hetero.
>>
File: 1443483856529.gif (300 KB, 185x164) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443483856529.gif
300 KB, 185x164
>>702815272
>>
>>702829043
> I'm not saying there's no real transgenders but

There are none. They don't exist, it's a mental illness. Like slapping a dildo into your forehead and screaming that you are a unicorn.
>>
>>702828105
>>702828685
>>702828665
>>702828734

Damn you guys really are mongoloids. THIS IS EXACTLY THE FUCKING PROBLEM. Doctors give sex change operations to people who clearly have others issue because they don't want to look like bad doctors.
>>
>>702829462
Nice post having absolutely no weight over what I said.
>>
>>702824931
Your input is what you gather from living your life. Not reading up on the experiences of total strangers and trying to retrofit everything you've ever learned in your life to be compatible with some assholes who did some data gathering that's gonna turn up different results in half a decade or less. Parenting based on what you know and how you percive things is good for your child because Their genetic and mental connection to you makes the learning more comfortable. Parenting out of a few textbooks creates a fundamental gap between you and your child. Get ready to not know who they are by the time they're teenagers, and to be a complete strangers when they're adults.
>>
>>702828105
>>702828665
>You think you can control them
So do you apparently.
>>702827727
>My kid pulls this shit then they get fucking nothing in the will.
Have fun changing your will when you can't tell if the light is red or green or if you're at the movies.
Also nice response to OBVIOUS BAIT
>>702828305
>Maybe if you did a little research on older transgenders and their experience you'd understand that the thrill of changing sex doesn't last forever.
Maybe if you did more research than just googling your opinion you'd see how stupid you sound.
>>
>>702829605
Well, since it's a mental illness, anyone who shows symptoms should be brought to insane asylum for treatment. Maybe they won't kill themselves after.
>>
>>702810824
Do they just hand out extra chromosomes to anyone nowadays?
>>
>>702824931
>Kids lives get fucked up, by others with an agenda.
Unless its yours, right?
>>
File: james bond2.jpg (10 KB, 201x246) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
james bond2.jpg
10 KB, 201x246
>>702808522
man that's so mean to say to your daughter but i would probably do the same.

it IS a modern term for some made up bullshit

and then she goes online to try to embarrass and shame her own father

what a little millenial bitch
>>
>>702825399
Why don't you pull someone out who never got spanked besides yourself who turned out just fine. I honestly can't think of anyone who never got spanked that didn't turn out to be a complete degenerate.
>>
>>702829480
Damn you guys really are mongoloids. THIS IS EXACTLY THE FUCKING PROBLEM.
Doctors [don't] give Ritalin to people who clearly have other[?] issue[s] because they don't want to look like bad doctors.

> (you)
> being a doctor is not unlike any other profession, there are people who are terrible at it and people who wouldn't be terrible at it if they weren't more concerned with making money, you stupid faggot.

>>702829770
> So do you apparently
Literally fucking what? How the fuck do you arrive at this conclusion? lol
>>
>>702829043
Actually, I thought he presented a cogent argument, although his last comment, the one that you majored on, was a little ad hominem, I'll agree. But not enough to dismiss his point out of hand.
>>
>>702829480
did he actually have the operation? it starts with hormones, only a portion of trans people have SRS for a variety of reasons. for the operation you need to be on hormones for a year and fulltime for a year. there is no reason to deny someone who has lived as a woman for a year and says that she prefers living as a woman. your friend could have had omitted things to the doctor. you are entering dangerous territory if you're saying "i know your feelings better than you because i know someone who killed himself".
>>
>>702829480
What makes you think he didn't have any gender dysphoria coupled with other mental or general health issues?
>>
>>702829787
please stop talking. you don't anything, literally anything about the subject.
>>
>>702830011
It's simple.
>Friends wants to transition
>You won't let them or won't stay their friend because you don't believe they have a problem. Or some how you know better than they do about themselves.
>This isn't a form of control
How's high school?
>>
File: 1453874324673.jpg (28 KB, 500x385) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453874324673.jpg
28 KB, 500x385
ITT: bait-feast, business as usual edition
>>
>>702830010
I wish the crotch old republican degeneracy meme would end

I almost mise Millhouse
>>
>>702830374
> More complete inability to read
I thought summer was over?
>>
>>702830576
It ends when you graduate and stop posting.
>>
>>702830010
I was spanked, and caned at school. I don't consider myself even a slight degenerate, although you'll no doubt hold the location of this post as evidence to the contrary.
>>
File: deal with it3.png (303 KB, 463x475) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
deal with it3.png
303 KB, 463x475
>>702830374
listen, actions and words have meaning. if your friend doesn't want to stay friends with you after your sex change it's his/her decision. if he/she wanted to be friends with a different gender he/she would have made friends with said gender in the first place

i dont understand why people don't understand that if you make them feel uncomfortable they don't want to be around you.

no, you don't get to decide what makes them feel uncomfortable eaither. reality is what it is.
>>
File: anime.png (625 KB, 821x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
anime.png
625 KB, 821x473
I wear girls clothes, makeup, act girly, stick to a diet to keep away testosterone, do exercises for a more feminine body.

My bf fucks me everyday and for the rest of the time we watch anime and play old games.

I also love it when people are homophobic to me :3
>>
>>702830089
No he still had his dick. And you're right. He wasn't transgender. He had mental problems. But as I see transgenderism gaining more traction I can't help but think about those who'll take the step only to regret it later and doctors giving this operation to anyone saying they don't like the gender they're born with.

Maybe you should read my earlier posts because assuming my stance on transgender issues.

>>702830133
Did you even read what I wrote?
>>
File: jolly character.jpg (46 KB, 322x395) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jolly character.jpg
46 KB, 322x395
Challenge: How many minutes can you last while watching this shit?

http://eye.swfchan.com/flash.asp?id=172770&n=Gender+Fluid.swf

spacebar to show time. i can't get past first minute
>>
>>702809048
Yes, thank you please
>>
>>702826631
Yeah, it's pretty obvious you're a whiny child. I'll bet you're just another opinionated, underageb&, on here defending leftist policies that make sense in the nonsense wonderland that is 1st world childhood. I remember being an anarchist in jr high, and a white nationalist(i'm american) in highschool. Being a teenager can be confusing. But back in my day we had ideas about changing society, not our own genetic makeup. You kids these days are crazy.
>>
>>702813368
sometimes they identify as a guy and sometimes they feel like a girl.
its made up bullshit
>>
>>702831315
It's alright you're just gay. Debating about homosexuality is dated anyway.
>>
>>702831315
Oh tell me what I can eat to grow some tits?
>>
>>702808911
10/10 dad, good inspiration
>>
>>702830913
>Maybe if you had arguments you'd say them but clearly you have none.
They were already posted. Do you need the link for them in this post because this is your first bait thread?
>>702831346
Did you?
Just fyi there is a really poor chance your friend just flew under the radar 5 years ago and managed to try hormone therapy for x amount of time. Your story illicits sympathy, doesn't make it true.
>>702830919
K. Doesn't really alter what I said about being a shitty friend to someone by attempting to control them through social pressure.
>no, you don't get to decide what makes them feel uncomfortable eaither.
You're right. Doesn't mean they're in the right for disliking someone based on how they were born.
>>
>>702827516
Luuuuhl!
>>
File: nail.jpg (30 KB, 600x623) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
nail.jpg
30 KB, 600x623
>>702808911
such harassment, better call the facebook police
>>
>>702831582
No more red meat, shit tonne of soy products, drink alcohol, semen, pueraria mirifica and low fat foods :3
>>
where all the fucking funny pictures!?
>>
>>702829974
It's a new term for something existing since prehistoric times. Intersex individuals were illustrated in cave drawings. African, Asian, and Anericans had names for nonbinary individuals thousands of years ago.
Read a history book
>>
>>702831997

Backtracing now your ip to the cyber police

Consequnces will never be the same
>>
>>702823894
>doesn't change after birth

You're either literally retarded or don't know what you're talking about. The brain isn't even a tenth formed when you're born. The most significant developments occur within the first few years of life. You CAN 'train' your brain into and out of things in the first 10 or so years of life. For example, you dont like a certain food at age 5, your parents force you to eat it. You tolerate it and eventually enjoy eating it due to mere exposure theory.
I agree when you say they're a serious problem for society, but if it weren't for tumblr and other bullshit 'everything counter-culture is positive and should be accepted' sites and groups, we wouldn't have this problem.
I personally know 2 trans people from when I was in elementary school. They were perfectly normal, but as soon as they started using tumblr, they became radicalised and convinced that mainstream society was out to get them

Source, developmental biopsychology major
>>
File: meat armor.jpg (115 KB, 775x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
meat armor.jpg
115 KB, 775x960
>>702831740
>control them through social pressure
when im with my friends i want to grab the table and shake it violently while screaming but i know they wouldn't like me as much afterwards. man, it sucks how social pressure really controls my actions.

they would be in the wrong for disliking me after that, just because i was born with the urge to shake tables violently and scream uncontrollably. everybody should always like me no matter what i do or say.
>>
>>702832021
Holy shit tho...I'm a vegetarian and ingest a lot of soy, alcohol, semen and low fat foods and I'm still a hairy otter.
>>
Gender fluency is a mental illness and not a gender.

It is an identity problem, where a person can not identify with his/her most basic elements of personality, such as gender. If your identity's basis is in continuous fluctuation, it means that you have severe problems with yourself, which need professional help instead of some ideological bullshit.

Most of this gender shit is being used by people, who want to feel special and differate themselves from other people by unhealthy means. This shit is really dangerous and can damage a person's psyche, when they are left with personality problems without seeking any help.
>>
>>702808522
The world needs more dads.
>>
File: 1472948483750.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472948483750.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
>>702808522
Can there be some sort of division between faggots like this and faggots like me
>>
File: george26.png (2 KB, 160x160) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
george26.png
2 KB, 160x160
>>702832299
i just invented a term for placing an object right next to an edge at a slight angle.

it's something that has existed since prehistoric times and if you don't start using the term you better go read a history book.
>>
>>702828155
I didn't say you considered them strait. I said you are normalizing degeneracy by giving these degenerate perverts any other name than degenerates or perverts. Theres an unlimited variety of degenerates, you can spend eternity coming up with [sic]all of them. But they're all the same.
>>
>>702832685
especially black ones.
>>
>>702831315
Keep being you, you batshit crazy weirdo. Sissies make the world worthwhile
>>
>>702831740
What the fuck are you even talking about. LEARN TO FUCKING READ.

I don't know when he started hormones therapy and I've been friend with him the whole way through. He just admitted it at one point. Also fuck you for thinking you're the voice of transgender people. You don't want good, you just want to push your point into everyone's throat even though you know you're wrong.

HERE'S THE POST SO YOU CAN READ IT AGAIN

You never had friends do you? A friend is a person you love to hang with, share things with. The guy wasn't comfortable with his sexuality. He said he didn't saw himself as a man because he was small and frail. He didn't have much luck with women either which he accorded again to him not being ''man enough''. And then one day he comes saying he started hormone therapy to become who he truely was. 5 years later he killed himself. Changing sex didn't fix him. Also fuck you for laughing at someone's death.
>>
File: 1472291156743.jpg (33 KB, 400x392) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1472291156743.jpg
33 KB, 400x392
>>702808911
>>
>>702808522
Of course. Do you even have to ask?
>>
>>702832858
Not really a relevant reply to what I said or true
>>
>>702832566
Hairs doesn't have anything to do with it, that's mostly genetics.
>>
>>702832920
Awh I will anon <3
>>
>>702832947
The truth is, not everyone needs sugar and bullshot. Sometimes we need to hear things that we don't want to. It's ego that sabotages us into thinking standing up to everyone all the time is even useful. It isn't. And not listening to negative opinions because they're negative is the same. It's lying to ones self, period.
>>
>>702832644

Cont.

Such fluctuation in identity means that a person can't truely ever build a working personality that one can be happy with. That leaves the person with feelings of anger, unhappiness and despair leading to social and emotional problems. One can't really function well in social situations if one has never built a system of interaction, values and opinions based on a solid understanding and acceptance of him/herself.

That can only lead in misery and unhealthy mental life.
>>
File: asian.png (107 KB, 450x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asian.png
107 KB, 450x443
>>702833175
hey fuck you for not respecting my bullshit term but thinking i should respect your bullshit term
>>
>>702832531
Cute false equivalency
>>702832395
>Source, developmental biopsychology major
>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood
Prove it.
>In college
>Thinks it's that the trannies are crazy and not tumblr
If I'm misreading your post, my bad. Otherwise you're retarded.

>>702832947
Did you ever actually ask about his debatable existing dysphoria? It seem made up, anon. There's a lot of convenient missing details. That said. Your friend not getting the help he needed doesn't mean actual or other transgenders dont. Sorry
>>702832720
There is. Ask /lgbt/
>>
>>702832897
Absolutely
>>
>>702833285
I could apply everything you just said to every single one of your posts. Think before posting.

In fact, you could apply this statement to the whole Tumblr/SJW/LGBT community.
>>
>>702832865
For statistical purposes, such as tracking the spread of AIDS, these terms are necessary. Not all sexual degeneracy commonly holds the same risks or influences behavior the same way. So sorry science is concerned with what you view as "degenerate" when attempting to gather statistical data
>>
>>702832644
Dubs said it
Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 27
Thread DB ID: 78959



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.