Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | Blowjobs | Archived.Moe | 4Archive.org [Home]
4chan archive logo
How long before Brock commits suicide? Poor...
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
You are currently reading a thread in /b/ - Random

Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 42
File: brockli.jpg (257 KB, 720x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brockli.jpg
257 KB, 720x400
How long before Brock commits suicide? Poor dude can't even go home...
>>
Why do these fucking idiots think going to this guys house and terrorising him is acceptable? Threatening him with violence isn't okay just because he broke the law.
>>
>>702780534
Because liberals.
>>
>>702780534

Agreed. This is beyond moronic, also another reason why guns and open carry are clearly abused by these shitkickers
>>
>>702780534
Because he's white and because liberals.
>>
>>702780589
with fucking ar's?
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>702780407
>we are legun
>>
>>702780534
Because white knight
>>
Those dudes holding 'castrate rapists' signs realize that by feminist definition they've all raped every woman right?

They should start by shooting their own junk. Maybe they should get jobs or something...I dunno.
>>
>>702780407
Hopefully now very. This is hilarious. I love watching American society collapse into chaos.
>>
>>702780534
som1 needs to go beat up these faggots, they'd never have to balls to use their guns anyway
>>
>>702780645it is impossible to abuse a right. That's the whole point of the concept of a right.
>>
>>702780534
They're not breaking the law.

Why does Brock Turner think inserting himself into a defenseless victim is acceptable?
>>
File: 1460750650739.png (47 KB, 146x195) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1460750650739.png
47 KB, 146x195
>>702780534
>>702780671
>>702780589

>>ITT alt right throws a shit fit that armed liberals are stealing their tactics.

God didn't make all men equal, but Mr. Colt did. Tough shit.
>>
So these brave social justice warriors have taken upon themselves to protest outside the home of a stupid, young white guy from a middle class family, in middle class suburbia.

I wonder do they also protest outside the family home of Tyrone, the hoodrat, who is also a rapist and got an early release.

Seems like this Brock kid is an easy target for these regressive mobs.

Don't dare to go into the ghetto to complain, am I right? Only poor oppressed people live there so you can't blame them for being rapists.
>>
>>702781632
I wonder what would happen if alt right members stood outside of a person's residence while armed.
I bet it'd be a media shitstorm and the "nazis" would be thrown in jail within 24 hours.
>>
>>702781425

pretty sure these cucks pictured in OPs post are abusing their rights, which is called a crime btw
>>
>>702781632
I am a liberal and I think either side doing it is a disgusting tactic. Protest the people who made the fucking decision not the guy who's being convicted.

That's why I'm even more pissed that they think threats of violence are a way to properly protest this problem. They're fucking retards.
>>
File: 1461614262064.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1461614262064.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
>>702781631
Because Brock Turner did nothing wrong!!!
That is it, it's just that we already live in a matriarchy. It's just dumb drunk teens fucking behind a dumpster and a lot of greedy whores trying to make $$$ off a stupid rich kid(obviously he should know to stay the fuck away from hags by now).
Lynching him is injustice in it's finest form - yet sheeple are standing infront of his house with guns threatening to kill him.
Fuck this women-lead society, sooner or later it will be the end of humanity - mark my words.
>>
>>702780407
Hopefully soon
>>
>>702782407
Agreed.


That or its a drunk girl regretting a choice and cant own up to her mistake so she makes the man pay for it.


Fucking horrible either way
>>
>>702780923
Isn't it great?
>>
>>702780407
Old /b/ would already have the names of the protesters and their social media accounts and the lulz would be legendary...
>>
>>702782973
oldfag here, agreed 100%
>>
Honestly, who fucking cares about Brock turner?
>>
>>702782973
>>702783087
does it even matter though
it's not like we can make them less retarded and they will never give up that delicious stick from their ass
>>
>>702781928
They do it all the time. Absolutely nothing happens to them. Like I said, what goes around comes around.

>>702781986
Violence is actually a very useful tactic, and many situations justify it.
>>
File: 1466535894876.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1466535894876.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>>702783087

Actual oldfag here, i'd rather be tricking some camwhore into drinking her own piss than giving a fuck about faggots and their gay protests.

suck a fucking dick, protestfags
>>
/b/ defending a white male rapist, go figure.
>>
>>702780645

What's the odds these are anti-gun fags false flagging?
>>
>>702783237
Give me one good example of alt-right members having an armed protest without the media crucifying them and large numbers of people demanding they be jailed.
>>
>>702782407
wasn't he caught fucking her tho? like dick in
>>
>>702780407
wasn't this the faggot that was in that picture fingering the girl?
>>
>>702783320

Could be very well indeed.
>>
>>702783402
yes but does that really say anything?
Neither have any recollection
The girl is obviously pressured by society here to make it into a rape case, can't really even blame her - it's the larger picture that's rotten here.
You can't really expect a teenager to stand up like that and say infront of her parents/friends that yeah i thought it was a good idea to get fucked behind a dumpster like a utter thrash. It's fucking sick how bloodthirsty ppl are
>>
>>702783282
And they will have already utterly assured themselves that if you disagree with them you're just a raging feminazi libtard cuck that's hates white men.

Because no rational well adjusted person could ever be bothered by someone fucking a black out drunk teenager without their permission right?

This is the fundamental problem with these people. Trying to play the role of oppressed victims and hardcore badasses with rifles and Gadsden flags everywhere results in playing neither convincingly.

They're just making the rest of society despite them and their intolerable perpetual outrage at everything and everyone that doesn't shower them with praise that eventually they will be oppressed and now one will care. they will become the "niggers" they despise.
>>
>>702782407

>Matriarchy

Top fucking kek
Bitches don't control shit you retard
>>
>>702783378
>>and the "nazis" would be thrown in jail within 24 hours.
>>immediately moves goal post

kek
>>
>>702783705
Women get the child
Women can call rape and not much fucks are given beyond that - it's an automatic win
>Can't handle my Patriarchy
>>
>>702781425
wat?

Yes you can. It just depends on the circumstances. Perfect example is safety violations vrs human rights.
Wanna work in a chemical plant?
Gotta wear a respirator.
>buh buh ima muslim I need my beard! IM SUING THIS IS AGAINST MY RIGHTS!
K cya you're fired.
See how that works?
>>
File: RfsqB7nG_400x400.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RfsqB7nG_400x400.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
pic related is one of the ringleaders of the tormentors, even if not there in person.
>>
>>702783797

So what you're saying is that you have no idea what the word matriarchy means
>>
>>702783282
Not me, but protesting this guy's house is fucking stupid and needs called out as such. When you don't agree with a legal decision why would you protest someone who didn't make it?
>>
>>702783281
This.

Who gives a fuck about doxing some unemployed faggots who have nothing better to do than harass a fuck-up rich kid
>>
>>702783872

This is a fucking tranny right?
>>
>>702783903
you seem to be having that problem yourself, so just fuck off cunt if you have nothing else to contribute
>>
File: Kermit-The-Frog.jpg (9 KB, 379x245) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Kermit-The-Frog.jpg
9 KB, 379x245
>>702782407
Have you even read the case against him?
The little shit lied several times with several people contradicting him and evidence about his life style... that is what got him convicted, not the actual rape itself. And it wasn't even rape, it was assault, he fingered the bitch.

People always fucking jumping to conclusions about these cases. Look at the whole internet fiasco with Steve Avery. Some good came out of it, but he's still a murderer. And this kid is a rapist.

What people are protesting about is the slack sentence, not the event itself.
>>
>>702783872
maybe we should start a rhinoplasty fund? Get her a curves membership? #NotAllButterfaces
>>
>>702784151
>he fingered the bitch.

do you have the picture??? i remember seeing it on here before but i can't find it again
>>
>>702780407
Why do you need to carry a rifle out on the streets? Just carry a semi auto pistol' concealed.
This is what is going to get the AWBan reinstated
>>
>>702783872
Bitch looks like Alf.
>>
>>702784088
1. Matriarchy would mean that women literally rule society. This has literally never been true.

2. Only a cucked bitch would think women rule the world just because his girl overpowers and buttblasts him with a a strap on nightly.
>>
>>702784151
That's what lynching means
>>702784483
Keep your faggot fantasies to yourself

See this bullshit? Even here on /b/ I am attacked by these cunts/cucks
>>
>>702780709
spooky
>>
>>702781860
This.

These fuckers are completely spineless.

As for Brock, as far as rapes go, his wasn't all that bad. It's a Cosby level rape if anything.

Too many people in this world looking for an enemy when it comes to dealing with complex issues.
>>
>>702784662

so cool so brave
>>
File: queen-victoria.jpg (120 KB, 552x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
queen-victoria.jpg
120 KB, 552x768
>>702784483
Hey /b/ it's me, the queen mother!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_places_named_after_Queen_Victoria
>>
>>702783281
>that gif
Fucking why
>>
>>702783320
>>>/pol/
>>
>>702782407
>live in a matriarchy
mommys little baby following his bedtime schedule is not a matriarchy, cuck
>>
>>702782407

Let me see if I understand you and the cunts who agree with you correctly:

- Guy rapes a woman, and he did nothing wrong.

Is that, you know, where you're coming from?

Now, regardless of if it's via force, i.e. holding a gun to her head or a knife to her throat, fucking a woman without her consent is, you know, rape.

So because you sad, ugly fucks can't get sex with a sane, sober, wide awake and coherent woman without spending like $250 for half an hour, raping an unconscious woman is OK.

Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a liberal, I don't agree with feminism and feminist tactics, but here's a guy who raped someone, but because his family had money he gets away with it. That SHOULD upset you cunts. If YOU or *I* break the law, we pay for it. But like that little rich prick who killed people while he was behind the wheel of a car (Ethan Couch) or that millionaire who molested his own daughter (Robert H. Richards IV), Brock is basically getting a slap on the wrist.

That's fucked.... up....

This Brock faggot is no better than some nigger walking up behind a woman, bashing her on the head and raping her. And you fuckers are sitting here saying it's not rape and you think he should be left alone?

And LISTEN to you hypocritical cock smokers. Steubenville: "RELEASE THE NAMES! Get these guys!" This time? "Brock should be left alonez you maen feminisissts!!!!!!11"

Holy shitknockers this is good comedy.
>>
>>702780534
It's only possible because of Americas guns laws.
>>
Bunch of retards with guns standing around that neighbourhood. I bet that's a fun place to live right now.
>>
>>702781632
>colt
>having anything to do with guns other than marketing them really well
I bet they tell you that Samuel Colt invented stuff ey? Nice one.
>>
>>702785093
there was a picture of brock fingering her and she was smiling. the slut just regretted her decision and decided to cry rape.
>>
>>702784662
>
we r leegun
expectus petronum
>>
>>702785093
You are retarded and have no concept of what the point is. The citizens involved are OF NO CONSEQUENCE. The legal system is what is fucked up. Releasing the names was about accountability of the courts and opening the investigation to the public, not screwing over some random douchebags. Same thing applies here. Why fuck with this dipshit if the system is screwed? If a guy robs a store and gets a light sentence do you protest the store, the guy's house, or the courthouse?
>>
>>702780407
/k/ is cringe
>>
>>702785700
> If a guy robs a store and gets a light sentence do you protest the store, the guy's house, or the courthouse?

it is the stores fault for not being able to handle itself.
>>
File: 1448845474740.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448845474740.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>702785802
If you got robbed at gun point, it's your fault for leaving the house!
How irresponsible of you!
>>
>>702785802
Agreed, But some people will never be able to defend themselves, the weak, the handicapped, etc. As a society the only place we can adjust for this is in the legal system. When it fails we can only hold it, and ourselves, accountable. Protesting this kid's house is irrational. The people doing it should be ridiculed until they understand why.
>>
>>702785523
>there was a picture of brock fingering her and she was smiling

I've never seen this. I greatly doubt its existence.
>>
File: 1464905706140.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464905706140.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>702785523
Show us the picture fagget.
And she didn't cry rape you retard. The two Swedish students who chased the little shit told police what was going on and it was confirmed at the hospital.
God the amount of autism in this thread. Just google the fucking case.
>>
>>702786052
You do have some responsibility for your own safety. If you head to the bad side of town wearing a rolex and carrying a handful of cash there are expected consequences. Operating a cash business, like a store, comes with certain responsibilities. Security cameras, a safe, maybe even security personnel depending on the type of business and location. That, unfortunately, goes along with living in close proximity to other people.
>>
>>702786140
>>702786469
it was posted here when the news reports where first starting, i didn't save it but brock was on his knees and the girl was leaning back against a wall. if anyone has it plz giv
>>
>>702784483
Your delusions speak for themselves.
>>
Brock and the Jews literally did nothing wrong
>>
>>702786544
Really? Didn't think of that!
But you are victim blaming here. And from the sounds of it, you are leaning towards that people who get raped were 'asking for it'.

Truth is, no one is safe from rape, it can happen anywhere, anytime, class, career, culture, anyone.
The bottom line is, I know it's a somewhat dangerous world, and you should keep an eye out for dangerous things. But insinuating that she was 'asking for it' while she was just trying to have a good time at a party is a touchy subject. And the kid should have known better. But something drives these idiots to do the crime, what is it?
It's not the victim, can tell you that.
>>
File: Lariat-Larry.jpg (23 KB, 500x353) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Lariat-Larry.jpg
23 KB, 500x353
>>702784662
hard to disagree with that sign
ropists are the scum of the earth
>>
>>702784662

hey look it's /pol/
>>
>>702780407
Ima laugh my ass off when someone deceides to just start taking shots at these fools
>>
>>702780407
Allll lined up for a nice drive by kek
>>
>>702784662
All of their signs are poorly planned. I can only assume that everything else in their lives is the same.
>>
>>702787038
You are a moron. There was no insinuation anywhere in my posts, stop trying to find grenades to jump on everywhere you look. My ONLY point is that the protesters are at the WRONG place. If you'd like to have a conversation about people's resposibilities to themselves when they choose to get blind drunk, we can do that, but it is a separate issue entirely.
>>
>>702780407
Don't know what is is, but if some faggots starting hanging around my driveway I'd fucking run them over.
>>
>>702781632
lol, and the jew makes himself known
>>
>>702788458
Oooo grenades would take care of those idiots, good idea.
>>
he fucking fingerd a passed out girl. all this because he stuck his fingers in a passed out girls cunt
>>
>>702785084
>>702784483
>whiteknights who've never touched a woman thinking they're not now overly protected by laws and social-justice-bullshit
You lads should try going to divorce court sometime.
>>
>>702789004
Prolly gave her good dreams anyway.
>>
>>702780534
And did his time. And will register as a sex offender. And showed remorse and empathy in the courtroom. People are stupid. Especially when they are angry.
>>
>>702783872
An unattracive woman? She has been punished enough.
>>
>>702780534
It's against federal law to protest at someone home.
>>
>>702784662
Advocating violence is a crime in most jurisdictions.
>>
File: 1473135562377.jpg (141 KB, 535x713) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1473135562377.jpg
141 KB, 535x713
>>702780407

Dude those guys out there are fucking bad ass dude. They even manage to piss off the alt right while displaying their freedom to bring justice holding assault weapons and being buff veterans

#badass
>>
>>702789389
Stop using the term alt right you CNN watching fucking faggot piece of shit.
>>
>>702784483
you literally dont know what matriarchy or patriarchy mean, lmfao
>>
>>702789557
CNN = Truth
>>
The kids an asshole but they're protesting the wrong place. They should be outside the judges house, not his. The justice system failed. That's not really his fault he had a good lawyer and a dumb judge.
>>
>>702785093
Smells like bait. The entire post is seething with emotion, like some sort of hairless ape smashing the keyboard trying to make words.
>>
>>702790022
Very true but dumb Americans will "protest" anyone for anything just cause they can, why use your brain when it's way easier not to lol
>>
>>702789557

It's the alt right because anime dickgirls and 'niggers' are your trademarks

>>702789676
>>702786565

You guys live in a fucking fantasy world

>if I see it on 4 chan that overrules what every news outlet including cspan says

So the alt right loves it when niggers crucify cats amr?
>>
All this for fingering a drunk?
>>
>>702790275

They want to get on tv and pretend to be a part of something like every alt rightist that goes around the internet shouting nigger at random places and at celebrities lol
>>
>>702786469
People need to be reminded: he was caught in the act, not accused.

But this is a place where you can say anything, so I want to throw this out there: the victim had a boyfriend. There is evidence that she kissed Brock at the party and walked with him to the tree that she passed out under. I do believe that Brock Turner removed her underpants and inserted his fingers into her while she was unconscious. I also believe that this is a crime. But I am skeptical of the claim that he lured her there, willfully and violently violated her, and had no regard for her safety or pleasure. If you read the letter she wrote about the incident, which she told investigators she did not even remember happening, she plays up certain details, like the number of pine needles in her hair or the abraisions to her vagina, she talks about what she wanted from the guywho did things that she did not want to her, and mentions that his efforts to defend himself against the charges amount were just insult on top of injury. She paints his as a monster, and I don't believe that. Part of the reason I don't is because she had a boyfriend...and painting him as a monster is incredibly convenient. It allows you to dismiss the question of whether or not she intnded to cheat on her boyfriend, and if she should have to suffer any consequences in her personal life for yhe decisions she did make.

And so we are clear, I know she suffered on that night in ways that are far worse than having her boyfriend break up with her or having a bunch of basement-dwelling retards call her a slut. I feel tremendous empathy for her and wish very much that this hadn't happened. I just want people to consider that the way this narrative was put together...the way it seems to go in a lot of ratpe trials nowadays, puts every ounce of intent in the heart of the accused. It's a very effective strategy. And I think it's wrong.
>>
>>702790486
Ya so stupid. That'll teach her where her alcohol limit is.
>>
File: human_pepe.png (716 KB, 1080x1191) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
human_pepe.png
716 KB, 1080x1191
>>702787458
Kek
>>
>>702784662
What's the point of the mask if you're just going to show you shitty miscolored bearded face anyway
>>
>>702790486

>'all this'

Being Harambe's twin apparently constitutes the same amount of justice but that's okay because the alt right did it

> the difference between the alt right and these badass buff ass veterans is that these guys have the balls to tell someone they're getting raped in public, not behind Hiroshima-esque plooms of dorito dust next to their computer in their mom's basement

I'm going to shove some anime in those pictures of niggers killing cats, the alt right will love that
>>
>>702788357
Did you see how they dressed to represent themselves and their ideals?
There's a reason people wear nice clothes when they're trying to affect change. The reason is that they've thought for more than thirty consecutive seconds on the subject.
>>
>>702780407
All we need is a few well placed bullets kek
>>
>>702791857
One gunshot, n we'll see how committed they are to their cause.
>>
>>702785093
>That's fucked.... up....
This says everything I need to know about you.
You don't understand logical arguments and you allow emotion to play a role in your decision making.
Sucks to be you. Do you get mad easily?
>>
>>702782407
>>702782407
The part that pisses me off is that this guy is being threatened and protested against for "ruining" a girls life, but it's okay for a girl or her parents ruin a boys life because the girls decided to lie about her age to hook up with guys. I have a friend that maybe be serving 7 years because he hooked up with a girl who lied about her age and got pregnant, then her parents pressed charges. Where's the justice in that?
>>
>>702783237
I never said it was never justified. Violence in this particular instances, and MOST in western civilised countries is completely useless as a tactic because ordinary people do not want that shit.
>>
>>702786052
if you
>didn't stay in public areas with low crime rates
>didn't also have a gun on you
>weren't keeping your distance from any of the hundreds of diseases carried by unclean individuals out in public
>don't understand statistics or probability as they relate to crime
Yes, it's your fault. These numbers are available and you have access to the same magic weapons Mr. Mugger does.
Rob them back.
Turn this mugging into a rape.
>>
>>702787038
>But you are victim blaming here.
The "victim" deserves some of the blame if they're the one who made poor decisions and ended up poorer or dead.
>Aw he shouldn't have driven drunk and killed those two kids late at night
Well the two kids should have been at home instead of out after dark when idiots drink in full force.
Victim, implies that you fully comprehend the situation and have decided to define every part of the incident despite not being there or part of it.
Calling a suicide bomber a victim is true if they were dropped out of a windowless van in a populated area against their will. You wouldn't hear about that though. You would just call them a terrorist.
That doesn't mean Mr. Terrorist didn't have a say in the situation, either. He could have wanted to help. They could have withheld info from him. Who knows?
Basically, check your perception (privilege).
>>
>>702792087

> Being this nigger

Tyrone dindu nuffin either now stop being the law you FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>702780407
Why do those people look like they have the IQ of a brick, on a bad day?
>>
>>702792250
Anon didn't say that you said it was justified. Is this the extent of your reading comprehension? Everyone should stop arguing with you then. You'll never learn anything if you incorrectly assume people are talking about you.
>>
>>702792977
Because they're standing out in the heat holding rifles that they realistically wouldn't need for any other reason than to be scary, showing that they misunderstand the tactic used by groups like the Black Panthers. Tactics used in order to demonstrate underlying reasons for existing laws that were likely forgotten by those who had no real hardship while maturing and didn't care to consider the underlying purposes of laws that are meant to ensure liberty and happiness for all (not meant to give them a method to misuse the tools set forth by our forefathers trying to ensure that all have equal opportunity).
>>
Guys, I think I have to poop.
>>
>>702789004
Hey homie, that's a crime!
>>
>>702792977
>>702793481
All they see is "align with me or i'll shoot you" when people protest with firearms.
It's disgusting to the point of incredulity.
>>
>>702785084
OK
>>702785093
Your stupidity is good comedy idd. All you did there is project your own faults to me.

>>702789010
Good to see atleast someone knows what's up, can't belive this beta/autistic shit. Fucking faggots, who think that sucking up to women is a way to get with them, while they all just end up in the friend zone.
>>
>>702785093
Brock was not convicted of rape. I don't think it's fair to call him a "rapist." His sentence may be lighter than you would like, but...look at all the extra-judicial punishment he has to face. Proponents of the idea of "rape culture" are quick to point out how awful life becomes for rape victims (especially when they don't get justice). The abswer seems to be to maje life just as bad for the accused. Will there be more ir less rape twenty years from now at this rate?
>>
>>702781590
>>
>>702793506
Can I watch?
>>
File: 1444322952609.jpg (59 KB, 788x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444322952609.jpg
59 KB, 788x720
FUCK YOU GUYS. HE'S A FUCKING RAPIST. HE DESERVES WHAT HE'S GETTING AND MORE.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DEFENDING HIM???? HE RUINED A YOUNG LADY'S LIFE AND YOU'RE JUST LETTING HIM GO.

YOU FUCKERS DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE. WHAT IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!??!??
>>
>>702780407
Fuck him. I hope he does kill himself.
>>
>>702780881
They are a bunch of eunics
>>
>>702784662
tactical boatshoes, $500
>>
>>702794338

If it happened to me, it wouldn't be rape. Know what I mean? *wink*
>>
>>702782407
I love you.
>>
Here is where he fucked up
> if I was caught, I'd lie my ass off
> tell the cops we were both drunk
> day I'm not even interested in women
> tell them I'm actually gay
> have my best mate act as my boyfriend
> to all in kisses etc on camera
> hell,we could leak a sex tape
> say that girl came onto me
> violated my sexuality and put me in an uncomfortable situation
> sjw lgbt army saves you from prosecution
> sure you gay for a few years, but when it dies down you can switch back
> or act gay forever, rather that than life ruined
>>
>>702784230
I hate to tell you this, but this woman can get laid pretty much whenever she wants...if that's what she wanted. Ironically, the tsunami of fear that most young women are drenched in is going to prevent them from enjoying how good their collective coochies can make them feel. Well, in twenty years, maybe we will have FemChan with greentext stories of narrowly-avoided rapes and "show your pussy" threads so that the next generation of women can force someone to pay attention to their ladyparts.
>>
>>702795074
wat
>>
>>702794338
>YOU FUCKERS DON'T KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE. WHAT IF IT HAPPENED TO YOU!??!??
What if you made one mistake in your life while you were intoxicated?
Would you want armed people at your house threatening to castrate you? Do you think one crime justifies another? The times of Hamurabi are over, pal.
>>
>>702794338
Because he's a human being and I have compassion for him. Because I want all human beings to have safe and enjoyable sex. So I'm quick to forgive, especially when the justice system is involved. Maybe he can help people based on what he's learned from his poor choices.
>>
A false flag designed to divide the white community and take the focus off of the ever growing nigger problem
>>
>>702782973
Dude, they aren't trying to hide anything. If you spoke to them, they'd probably give you their names. So stop fantasizing about the "good old days" where people who actually have ballsget fucked with by people who don't have any.
>>
>>702780407
He fingered a slut. Get over it. Women are objects for our amusement. Rape is okay.
>>
File: dafuq.png (1 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dafuq.png
1 MB, 1440x2560
Why isn't this Bitch getting protests at her house for lying.
>>
>>702783281

sauce?
>>
>>702789676
Fun fact, neither CNN or FOX news lie they practice what I think is called "error typing" (dont quote me on the term, it is something like that. Anyways, they are both factual but they both show a biased angle of the news that pertain to their audience.
>Obamacare is ONLY bad = Fox
>Obamacare is ONLY good = CNN
>>
>>702794338
WHO THE FUCK CARES

IT HAPPENED HE DID TIME ITS OVER WITH

THE GIRL WAS FUCKING UNCONCIOUS LIKE SHE WOULDNT EVEN HAVE KNOWS FOR FUCKS SAKE

NO. ONE. SHOULD. GIVE. A. SHIT.
>>
>>702783872
Filthy Jew. Not suprised
>>
>>702781860
I hate them more then most but show me one black dude who got away with rape that isn't a rapper or sports star.
>>
>>702783872

is that that one bitch from the Big Bang Theory?
>>
>>702792709
you are making no sense ... rape is a different kind of victim, as it can be anyone.
thats why serial killers are so hard to catch and usually they make the mistakes because their victims can be anyone who fits their desire. Its the same as rape.
>>
>>702780534
they think this will get them feminist pussy.
>>
>>702780534
This is the only place that is sitting here feeling bad for the RAPIST like he's the victim
>>
>>702780881
that logic is retarded
>>
Ever see any pics of the whore he "assaulted"?
>>
File: tran.jpg (37 KB, 220x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tran.jpg
37 KB, 220x240
>>702783872

Guys
>>
File: 1468725299697.jpg (73 KB, 780x429) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1468725299697.jpg
73 KB, 780x429
>>702795074
>>
>>702781860
Yeah, all middle class black dudes who rape unconscious chick's usually get locked up for years, not three months. There are a lot less of them in their suburban parents houses.
>>
>>702783699
Pretty sure she was in her twenties and was being ridiculously irresponsible in a bid to impress her younger sister. It ended up with her passing out next to a dumpster and getting raped by another ridiculously irresponsible drunk kid. Obviously Brock is a rapist and a scumbag, but you have to admit that's pretty fucking stupid that she put herself in that kind of situation -- people make mistakes though so what can you do.

That said, I don't see the problem with people being outraged and taking steps to show that. I do kind of think harassing this kid in person is extreme, especially when his crime was non-violent and his life is already ruined because of what he did.

Life is stupid.
>>
>>702797705
>all middle class black dudes who rape unconscious chick's usually get locked up for years, not three months

Did you pull that out of your asshole to defend the oppressed nigger rapists, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>702785093
fucking so true and /b/'s legion of autistic basementdweller's can't get it through their head that women don't want to have sex with them cause they're fucking sorry ass closet cases, and therfore they rationalize rape
>>
>>702781986

Are you defending the rapist?
>>
I don't get it boiz... Why the fuck is everyone defending or raiding on this rapist? It's stupidity to be at war with someone who you don't even know (i'm talking about these faggots in front of his house), and judging him very fucking serious. It's up to the girl who got raped. Does anyone of you or them know how she feels with it and what she wants to do with him? I don't mean that she should kill him, but what if she actually forgave this guy? Even if she wants to kill him its up to her, not you, he's not a "serial rapist" so it's not really threat to everyone around, but if he was - then, i would understand this whole shitstorm, but for now it's faggotry
>>
>>702786544
man i would love to rape you and your wallet
>>
>>702780589
>>702780671
chuck norris mentality
>>
>>702797679
lol
>>
File: zLD1I[1].png (251 KB, 439x433) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
zLD1I[1].png
251 KB, 439x433
>>702795074
>>
>>702781631
If women no have hole, how he rape?
Womans fault 4 having hole
>>
>>702797928
This.

I hate when people scream victim blaming when you offer common sense to protect yourself. Like is it my "fault" if I get mugged? No it's the mugger's fault. But is it a good idea to walk around the hood alone with a wad of $100 bills? Of course not. Gotta stop surrendering to the blame game.

>bu but I'm not to blame so it should be fine right? I'm doing okay as a person and doing the right thing in life if it's just not my fault right? That's enough right?

Nah nigga stop being an idiot there's bad people out there. Prepare for them.
>>
>>702780645
Abused? But muh rights????
>>
>>702794690
eunuchs
>>
>>702785093
I'll agree, this post makes more sense, but at the same time I have no idea what the fuck this whole thing even is. I would have to do my own research and to be honest, I really don't care enough to do so. So I'll be open minded about this, but hearing the picture of him getting it on with this sloot and she's obviously enjoying it, would be good evidence saying he din du nuffin
>>
>>702783402
no his dick wasn't in. apparently he was dry humping her tho. couldn't actually rape cause he was blasted totally drunk like she was. so he didn't actually rape her like people say.
>>
They all look like douchebags that treat women poorly

Anyone else get the feeling that normies are the biggest hypocrites? I feel like they're only acting this way because it's the flavor of the month on Facebook.

Whenever I see shit like this I think of the Holocaust for some reason; all those Americans liberating concentration camps and claiming what they saw was horrible, just to come back and treat Jews and other minorities like shit. So funny how they take up causes just because everyone else is doing it.
>>
>>702780407
What does the girl he so called rape look like I saw no pictures of her while searching for him.
>>
>>702798182
Absolutely yes. Even criminals are afforded basic constitutional rights. Subverting that would be harmful to the populace as a whole and anathema to the very spirit of the United States.
>>
>>702799116
This
>>
>>702780407

/pol/ is so cute when they protest
>>
File: image.png (790 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
790 KB, 640x1136
>>702794338
I thought yesterday was the last day of summer?
>>
>tune in next week for /b/ chimping out when a black guy rapes a white girl!

Thank god you worthless faggots will die alone.
>>
File: image.png (874 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.png
874 KB, 640x1136
>>702799685
> Being this edgy non ironically
>>
>>702782973
>old /b/
>social media
Moron. Today people willing put their names, their towns, where they go to school and all their personal information online. Doesn't mean shit. I bet if you find one of these people's accounts you will find them bragging about going to these protests.
>>
>>702789080
>And showed remorse and empathy in the courtroom.
You've clearly never been to court. Everybody shows remorse and empathy. Who WANTS to go to jail besides niggers?
>>
>>702781631
How are tou able to bith time travel and read minds? Reports were that she kissed him at the party and walked to the tree where she passed out willingly. It's much more likely that he thought "she wants to fuck!" than "here's my chance!" Of course, we're not comfortable saying that a woman would want to fuck in a semi-public area, so we have to paint her as a completely unwilling participant. Hey...Brock still committed a crime, and I'm not saying she wanted him to do things to her unconscious body. I *am* saying that she gave him signs that she wanted to do things with him had she remained conscious...and perhaps he thought she was willing when in fact she had passed out.
>>
>>702797203
>three years probation
>sex offender for life
Both of those are solid enough punishment. Also, what are they protesting? It's not like standing outside a convicted felon's house will get him more trouble; his life's basically over.
>>
You are now aware that Sam Ukwuachu of the Baylor football team committed a far more violent rape and was given the same sentence. Why arent people protesting at his door?
>>
>>702786565

That was something different, I remember that.
>>
>>702798182
>Are you defending the rapist?

they got drunk and he fingered her. not a rapist. read less article titles and read more articles you stupid fucking peasant.
>>
File: 4L_9jUhl6pl.jpg (298 KB, 1070x960) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4L_9jUhl6pl.jpg
298 KB, 1070x960
>>
>>702800836
His life is far from over. This is the biggest lie ever told on the Internet, bith sides apply it like a low-SPF sunscreen, and it does absolutely no good for anyone.
>>
>>702782407
You're saying he dindu nuffin?

Hypocritical bullshit like this thread disgusts me as much as the liberal exploitation of this whole story

Fuck everyone
>>
Kek. He sexually assassualted someone and his parents are idiots. Why are you feeling bad for this guy?
>>
>>702801255

got drunk and fooled around with a dumb girl. We've all done it before. Don't believe the hype. There's a reason he only got 6 months, and it's not because MUH WHITE PRIVLEGE. It's because this was a non-case.
>>
>>702800665
I have bbeen ina courtroom, but thanks for playing. While spree killer TJlane was being tried for killing three people, he wore a shirt thst said "killer" in the courtroom. He also lit a cigrette during the trial, and gave the judge the finger when he was sentenced. You said that everyone shows remorse in the courtroom and argued that it shouldn't matter. Well, I just proved you wrong.
>>
>>702783402
>wasn't he caught fucking her tho? like dick in

See this is what's wrong with this country. People get up in arms about shit they don't even know about, and then other ignorant fucks read their rants and the cycle continues.
>>
>>702780407
f
>>
>>702797705

But this wasn't a rape so not sure why you'd make a comparison like that.
>>
File: 09_war_face.jpg (11 KB, 322x359) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09_war_face.jpg
11 KB, 322x359
>>702781860
the hoodrat would have been sentenced to 20 years in prison, that's the point you FUCKING MORON
>>
>>702800968
>fingering a passed out drunk girl
>not rape
ok kid.
>>
>>702801702

faggot white knight detected
>>
If this were 2 drunk college kids and the chick gives the dude a handi, would SJWs with AR15s be outside her house?
>>
>>702801521
My point wasn't that literally nobody has ever not shown remorse in court retard, it's that remorse and empathy are not proof that this was just an isolated mistake and he's a changed and rehabilitated man. It's just proof that he wants to spend the least amount of time in prison as possible.
>>
>>702801941

how much time in jail is necessary for getting drunk and fingering a girl?
>>
>>702801662

>early release

Are you triggered, you fucking faggot?
>>
>>702785093
Amen
>>
>>702802293
red herrings? You're fucking slow champ
>>
So much retarded beta penis envy victim posting in this thread.

Guy is a cunt. Deal with it.

>>702802057
As long as it takes you not to be a fucking spastic. So about 75 years.
>>
>>702801033
How do you figure?
>>
>>702796101
http://nl.xhamster.com/movies/3923006/golden_pussies_1_queensnake.com_queensect.com.html

learn to google you lazy fuck
>>
>>702801758
>Only gets pussy from a passed out girl
So beta, so very beta.
>>
>>702784662
This needs to happen to them all.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMR2dM2mmQM
>>
>>702801370
>It's because this was a non-case.
You're an idiot.
>got drunk and fooled around with a dumb girl. We've all done it before.
Speak for yourself, you weak willed, spineless shit.
>>
>>702798829
You are onto something, so let me tease this out: be so polite and respectful toward women, treat them like human beings, get by in life on a steady diet of hashtags and outrage, and you are going to get really good at jerking it. Men are expected to be the aggressors when it comes to sex. Women are expected to be coy and not have any desires. This is 2016, and our fucked-up view of sex reads like something written almost two centuries ago in a Matthew Arnold poem.
>>
>>702784662
Being masked AND armed in the street is legal??
>>
>>702780407
Honestly in his place I wouldnt mind this.

If some big cunt is standing in my driveway holding up a sign saying he's going to rape me thats a legit enough threat to justify shooting and killing him :)
>>
>>702801896
I cannot think of a single guy who would feel b
violated in that case. So let's change it up: what if it was two dudes?
>>
>>702802908
it is in some states
>>
>>702797679
Now that's a good fucking friend right there.
>>
>>702796002
My first act out jail would be rape and murder that bitch, that nigga's life is ended anyway
>>
File: 1339820871451.jpg (71 KB, 583x630) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1339820871451.jpg
71 KB, 583x630
he got busted by those two Swedish guys, he's guilty and got off way too easy. fuck if I care what happens to him now.
>>
ITT: internet tough guys
>>
>>702801758
Not white knighting, bro. Just pointing out how pathetic people like you are.

You're essentially saying, "I have to tranquilize my women for them to have sex with me." top kek m8
>>
>>702801370
I've never done it
>>
>>702782407
It's called victim culture.
>>
File: image.gif (85 KB, 480x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
85 KB, 480x600
>>702783281
>actual oldfag
More like actual FAGGOT
>>
>>702780881
The neckbeard is strong with you
>>
>>702797928
Life is stupid
>>
>>702780407
Who?
>>
>>702801941
Shiw me where I said that his remorse and empathy "proved that he was arehabilitated man." My point, which you also willfully ignored is that his feelings about his actions, which *are* knowable, matter in his sentencing.

For a second I thought, "OK maybe I misread what this fag wrote." So I went back to it. You wrote: "Everybody shows remorse and empathy." Which you then clarified to mean "My point wasn't that literally nobody has ever not shown remorse in court retard." OK...good. Usually when peoplemake arguments, they use words to mean what they are trying to say. You are taking a different approach. So I'm not even mad that you called me "retarded." Clearly, you mean that I am someone with very high intelligence. I like you. You are the opposite of a retard.
>>
File: too_much_salt_360.jpg (136 KB, 360x265) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
too_much_salt_360.jpg
136 KB, 360x265
>>702803495
>>
>>702800815
If she passed out it was rape. Having sex with an unconscious person is rape any way you look at it. If she was just very drunk and still lucid well then they would be on the same field.
>>
>>702780881
You mean 3rd wave feminists.
>>
>>702780407
>#Brockdidnothingwrong
>>
>>702800815
How can you not tell the difference between fucking a passed out girl and a conscious girl? Like even if he did think this, he should have realized what happened rather quickly
>>
File: 1465075626024.jpg (438 KB, 1080x922) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1465075626024.jpg
438 KB, 1080x922
>>702795074
He's not wrong, even if >>702798319
was the first thing I thought of too. Fire with Fire.
>>
>>702783797

>Women can call rape and not much fucks are given beyond that - it's an automatic win

Bullshit. You clearly don't have a fucking clue. Have you ever been accused of rape? Because I have. I went in and took a polygraph, talked to the detectives, and the case never even went to court. You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>feeling bad for an actual rapist

You guys are as bad as tumblr whales who defend women rapists. No wonder you all hate SJWs, they remind you of yourselves.
>>
>>702800890
Cause hes a black football star. SJW's will bend over backwards to defend him no matter what he does.

See: Muslims in Euroland
>>
>>702798319
I feel like being gay in America might be worse than prison for 3 months
>>
>>702797705
if that is true. then it's probably not because the're black, it would be more probable that it's because they live in impoverished communities and cant afford a good lawyer. however that being said there is a higher conviction rate if a black person assaults a white person. compared to a white person assaulting a white person. though the lowest conviction rates are when a black person assaults one of his own kind. (sorry for not siting sources i'm lazy and i may be wrong for the data i'm remembering is old (and of coarse remembered ) i will be more than happy to take opposing evidence if you feel a need to change my oppinion
>>
>>702780407

>be brock
>faggot edgelords in front of my house
>walk outside
>grap garden hose
>loudly yell that I am unarmed, and only have a garden hose
>start spraying faggots down
>make sure I'm being video'd by family inside
>start calling them huge pussies with gun
>ask if they think this will get them pussy
>continue spraying while they know they have no recourse
>>
>>702783402
Look at the case
he just fingered her and dry humped nothing else
>>
>>702797705
He didn't rape her, just fingered.
>>
>>702784662
twp fat losers, a skinny manlet and a shit kicker female

The ALL STAR cast
>>
>>702789004
So if somebody comes in to your house tonight while you're asleep and fingers your asshole, that would be completely fine with you?

Bad example, seeing as you are tremendous faggot, you would likely enjoy it.
>>
>>702785093
>That's fucked... up...
You almost got me friendo
>>
File: smellMyFingers.jpg (47 KB, 628x524) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
smellMyFingers.jpg
47 KB, 628x524
Who the fuck names their kid after Broccoli?
>>
>>702789557
Stop acting like the dickbags that think like tea-partiers are conservatives. They're fascists/theocrats.
>>
>>702780927
3edgy5me
>>
The fuck?

Reading up on this, he was convicted of penetration of an intoxicated person...how is that even a separate fucking offense? Did someone force his victim to drink herself into a stupor and pass out in public?

"The California Legislature recently sent Gov. Jerry Brown a bill that would, if signed, toughen penalties for attacks on unconscious victims."

This is liberalism in it's highest form; the more stupid, irresponsible and weak you make yourself, the more society should step up to protect you.

Rape is wrong, harassing people with guns are wrong, but society is stupid.
>>
>>702794338

I disagree with the assertion her life was ruined.

We both know, she consented, and wanted to fool around with the hot blonde with the swimmers body.

She passed out because she was a lightweight who drank too much to excuse the fact she was cheating with Chad.

He was given a light sentence because the judge knew that this wasn't anything more than a busted skank trying to ride the "muh oppression" train.

He was let out early because everyone else in the system knew as well.
>>
>>702805210

It's "Liberal" to not want people to rape women who are unconscious.

Sounds about right.
>>
File: fat.png (116 KB, 220x230) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fat.png
116 KB, 220x230
>>702784662
Found the anonymous leader.
>>
File: broly.png (379 KB, 468x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
broly.png
379 KB, 468x351
>>702804958
saiyans might...
>>
>>702780534
Why does it matter? Does it bother you that people are doing legal thInga and there is nothing you can do about?

Everyone has a differect opinion but your opinion is just as worthese as mine so let's look at some facts.

It's not against the law to protest peacefully with or without a gun.
Deal with it
>>
>>702780589
> camouflage gear
> assault rifles
> liberals

Youre a special kind of stupid
>>
>>702799564
>Brock

baited like the low IQ breed you are
>>
>>702805336
0 gawd we might get haxed
>>
>>702805591
Actually making what could be perceived as credible threats is counted as an illegal assault. 'Murica.
>>
>>702787805
/pol/ in on Brock's side.
>>
>>702786565
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
>>
>>702782407
>>702781860
>>702780534
He dindu nufin
>>
>>702805322
I think he was talking about how nothing is being done to stop people from making themselves victims. Unless you are drugged there is no excuse to get passed out drunk in public, and expect to be fine after.
>>
>>702785523
>misinformed at very least
>>
File: 1453591265354.jpg (47 KB, 546x522) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453591265354.jpg
47 KB, 546x522
>>702794338
>ruined a young lady's life
>>
>>702782407
It's not a matriarch, kiddo. Womyn just want equality for the important thing in life like: having their shirt off, or getting paid after making the conscious decision of getting pregnant. You know, the real issues of America.
>>
>>702796974
this right here
>>
>>702801702
it's not to be honest fayum
>>
Brock dindunuffin
>>
>>702780534
If say a Muslim did something similar. Everyone would be on his ass. Especially hicks from the south.
>>
>>702785093
>This Brock faggot is no better than some nigger walking up behind a woman, bashing her on the head and raping her
are you serious?
you really don't see how it's not as bad?
>>
>>702785093
Society shouldn't apologize for it's criminals
Fact of the matter is innocent until PROVEN GUILTY which alot of people seem to just dismiss.
Proving a rape isnt easy, unless she was taken to the hospital right away and had his dna inside her. There's not much proof in a bunch of drunk people catching this guy in the act.
No proof no penalty otherwise id be saying fucking bill gates had me by the dick just to make a living.
>>
>>702792087
Your friend was a dumbass, and you litterally act like the nigger you usually hate. Fucking hypocritical dumbshit, you both deserve prisons.
>>
>>702799173
Kek
>>
why are these domestic terrorists allowed to harrass someone outside their home? They're carrying assualt rifles ffs, why haven't the police rolled up and slammed them in jail for the blatant crimes they're commiting?

Thank fuck I don't live in freedumb land.
>>
>>702784662
Is that a fucking anonymous flag? Jesus Christ...
>>
>>702780407
>How long before Brock commits suicide? Poor dude can't even go home...

he was even happy -- 20 minutes of "action", and only 3 months of "counter-action".

The Chad Brock, yeah, aka the Town Rapist.
>>
>>702780671

> because liberals.

I guess I judged you Ameritards all wrong... I didn't realise it was liberals that believed in open carrying assault rifles
>>
>>702783402
Yeah but she was asking for it, all passed out drunk behind a dumpster and not raping it I think it is even illegal not to do this he did nuffing wrong.
>>
>>702803884
This is basic logic. Sadly, this board is now full of complete betas who don't know shit about sex other than from xhamster or motherless.
>>
File: 1469057733793.png (109 KB, 285x305) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1469057733793.png
109 KB, 285x305
>>702780407
lol "poor dude"
>>
>>702807275
Rape is rape
Regret isn't rape
>>
This thread is literally the white version of, "DINDU NUFFIN, FAM."
>>
>>702807275
He was drunk to how could he consent
Sjw standard for rape
>>
>>702807161
Why do you think Anonymous doesn't even exist on 4chan anymore? It's devolved into a Reddit and 9gag white knight program.
>>
>>702780407
That is actually fucking scary some guys with camo and assault rifles outside your home.
well at least he didn`t go full nigger raping her while she was aware.
In fact she didn`t even knew she had been raped just because those two fags were not cool enough to videotape it, and chased him.
here is a video to pass out chicks I mean black out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYY-HoTsxnw
>>
>>702790657
Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8
>>
>>702780407
I'm not saying he deserves the harassment but he was definitely asking for it. You cant do something like bang some passed out chick you can't expect people not to get pissed off.
>>
>>702807497
Wish he was shot by the black/mexican cops we'd have ourselves a racewar
>>
>>702807658
Proof she was pasted out?
>>
>>702807579
She was passed out, he put his penis inside her. What's so fucking complicated about it. Are you that beta that you think he's a victim? Is this what /b/ has become to?
>>
>>702807404
>>702807579
Hadn`t thought of that he was drunk too so it is even.
>>
Intimidating a person in a group of assault riffle carrying micro dick sjw's should be a shoot on sight offence.

Rape boy is a cunt. But these guys are a terrifying example of vigilanteism out of control.
>>
>>702807778
#White lives matter
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>702807662
>>
>>702807771
Why are you so quick to defend a rapist you fucking beta sperglord
>>
>>702798829
actually (if you're talking about brock) he IS a virgin he never fucked her.
>>
>>702807921
The girl he raped was muslim so they're happily married now, islamiphobic beta cuckold
Leave brittany alone
>>
Can't Brock just open fire on these dumbasses? They are threating him with ar15s on his property. He just claim he is in fear of his life and start shooting these guys.
>>
>>702807921
Why are you so quick to jump to conclusion of an alleged rapist?
>>
>>702780407
Liberals: What millenials become when they grow up.

No wonder it's so fucking easy to plow women half my age.
>>
>>702785093

>That's fucked.... up....
>>
>>702807845
This. I'm all for a protest it's a right of an American, but protesting while open carrying rifles is not a peaceful protest.
>>
>>702807921
Queefsack
>>
>>702807771
I don't know anything about this story except what I've read. If he was indeed innocent however, his actions served to seriously worsen his case. Furthermore most guys in the modern world should now have the foresight to not sleep with a girl whos too drunk because of the high probability even consensual sex becomes "rape" in the morning when shes got a clear head or can't remember.
>>
>>702805336
ZAI GRILL
>>
>>702808190

what kind of liberal open carries an assault rifle?
>>
>>702801702
>>702802663
>>702803185

You very very clearly don't hook up with many women, which is why it's kinda funny that you are arguing so hard about this.
If you wanna argue that something is technically rape, go ahead, but you should know that there are actually shitloads of women out there that get drunk specifically to loosen up enough to bang. Honestly every girl I've ever been with or known well enough to bring it up has had a "get drunk and get used" fetish. The sad thing is that literally everyone fucking knows this.

>I have to tranquilize my women for them to have sex with me.

You seriously seem like a little kid
>>
>>702807845
Those guys are just to either fuck the girl, or get some pussy nobody gives a shit about her, women get raped all the time in India and shit.
just send them a nigger cop or a phillipino or the swat they can take of him.
I wonder if she was hot.
feel bad for the family do kinda of embarassing.
>>
>>702808295
>it's a right of an American

It's actually not most of the time.
>>
>>702808521
None because they're smart enough to keep it at home.
>>
>>702808385
Ok you're talking about a very vague conseption of morals here most people loose ambition, motorskills, shit half the time im as drunk as these people its whiskey dick
>>
>>702808521

None because that's just a hunting rifle with black plastic all over it. If you want an assault rifle you have to join the military.
>>
>>702780407
Every male in that picture is only there to try and fuck that chick.
>>
File: WAKEUPPLEASE.jpg (26 KB, 500x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
WAKEUPPLEASE.jpg
26 KB, 500x400
>>702785093
That is true he got away because he had money, if he had gotten a year probably people wouldn`t be pissed, also the Couch guy that really pissed me off and wanting to rape the mother for some reason.
the other guy I don`t know but sounds like wincest
Thread replies: 315
Thread images: 42
Thread DB ID: 78903



Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [sexy] | 4Archive.org | [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.