Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

So what's the story on this guy who is he and what did he

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 14
So what's the story on this guy who is he and what did he do? (britfag here)
Being serious just a brief outline.
>>
>>702758066
Guy raped a drunk girl, got away with it
>>
>>702758066
He took a blackout drunk girl into an alley and fingered her, she passed out and so he started dry humping her until some passing bikers caught him and took him down and he was charged with rape. Judge went easy on him because he thought he'd suffered enough/learned his lesson etc., etc. and victim went on an SJW tirade that took the internet by storm for 10 minutes.

/end
>>
>dude was a total creeper on some girl
>she constantly tried to distance herself from him
>she gets shitfaced at a party and passes out outside
>Turner decides that would be a good time to fingerbang her
>gets caught fingering her
>charged with sexual assault
>yet the dumbass judge only gave him a few months in prison
>>
>>702758391
>dude was a total creeper on some girl
>she constantly tried to distance herself from him

These parts are made up.
>>
>>702758066
He was a feminist sacrifice to let everyone know he is a white male rapist even though he only fingered a girl.
>hees uh gud boi didnu nuffin
>>
>>702758066
Spoiled prodigal son rapes passed-out drunk behind a dumpster, becomes face of "male dominated white privilege" when given virtuallyt no sentence. Now that he's out, ....
http://distractify.com/news/2016/09/04/brock-turner-armed-protestors?whm&lc_content_id=Zgx0Rlp60
>>
>>702758566
good try, faggot. here's an MIP form from the case
http://paloaltoonline.com/media/reports/1465602924.pdf
>>
>>702758368
She doesn't even remember it, she shouldn't be able to rant
>>
>>702758733
Yeah that was the narrative that she made up later. She was blacked the fuck out.

Surprisingly his account of earlier in the evening is totally different, and was given immediately after the events occurred.

STRANGE, HMM?
>>
>>702759113
dude, whether they were hitting it off initially or she was creeped out by him, it doesn't really change the fact that he assaulted a passed out girl behind a fucking dumpster with zero permission
>>
>>702759252
I'm not defending his actions, merely pointing out that they're trying to make him look as bad as possible without regard for what actually happened.

I'm not interested in angles, or agendas, I'm interested in facts.
>>
>>702758066

>He fingered a girl who was pass out drunk in a parking lot.
>He says she consented.
>She says she can't remember.
>Two dudes find him fingering her and threaten to kick his ass and he runs away.
>Feminist professor at his college finds out and decides the case can further her career and it turns into a SJW shit show.
>Dude gets 3 months in jail because it was his first offense and because he didn't penetrate her.
>SJWs freak out and further the shit show by getting people who know nothing worked up over the fact that a rich white boy "raped" a girl and only got three months.
>No one actually discusses the particulars of the case because its an awkward topic and any defense of dude gets your branded a rapist sympathizer.
>>
>>702759113
the story was corroborated by others who knew them, since they had many friends in common. and no, it's not strange that the rapist would try to lie. im sorry you had to hear this from me, but your gud boi isnt actually a gud boi
>>
>>702759409
And the fact is, the fucker still got less time than he deserved.
>>
>>702759456
>oh yeah it totally happened that way
>he's a monster!

Do you not see what a humongous tumblr dupe you are?
>>
>>702759418
well done
>>
>>702759409
>disregards eyewitness testimony
>"interested in facts"
k
>>
>ITT: "SJWs are against thing therefore I must be for thing"
>>
Eu law student here

What is wrong with this story is not that the guy got like 6 months of with only 3 effective months.
What is wrong is that everyone seems to think an heavy sentence is somehow going to repair the harm he's done. Is the girl supposed to feel better if he gets a 20 year sentence? Call him barbarian
>>
>>702759731
The kind that's not admissible in court you mean?

Also, link to said "testimonies."
>>
A top #lad was after some muff and some pissed slag ended up shagging him then regretted in the morning after and told the rozzers because she couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
File: 1460714538769.jpg (181 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460714538769.jpg
181 KB, 853x1280
>>702758733
In her letter to the court she admitted they didn't know each other and in fact it was one of the most quoted parts of the whole thing so please kys
>>
>>702759618
>people find him raping a girl
>he runs away
>multiple eyewitnesses say that he had been creeping on her for several weeks
>his only defense is that the clearly unconscious woman somehow agreed to get fingered behind a dumpster
>and on top of all this, he got convicted. which means a jury that had access to all the facts believe he did it
yeah. im the dupe.
>>
>>702760019
>creeping on her for weeks

Wow, got any more made up shit you want to propagate about this case? Jesus christ.
>>
>>702759611
See >>702759845
>>
>>702759978
gonna need a source on that one. and even if were true, he's still a rapist, dumbass
>>
>>702759845
She feels bad not because of what happened, but because of what she thinks she should feel about what happened.

Theres a high degree of overblowing any criminal action a man might commit against a woman.

If the victim of this crime got drunk, went to a party, and shoved her hand down some guys pants who was passed out, how long would she spend in gaol?

>All guys love it! It's okay. I just wanted to see what it felt like

You know its true. Theres a double standard.

He got a low sentence because theres no evidence of any wrongdoing. He MIGHT have thought his actions were okay. He was drunk as fuck as well!

But oh no. If women get drunk, drunk men need to protect them. Or something.
>>
>>702758236
>>702758368
So basically he got caught fucking a passed out girl behind a bin.

Why the fuck did the judge go easy though? swimming talent does not stop future rape.
>>
>>702760344
He didn't fuck her, he fingered her.

I can already tell you've bought into the media narrative though so don't bother looking for a debate with me.
>>
>>702760189
>triggered because some michael cera looking faggot is a rapist
>>
Who hasn't fingerblasted a drunk slapper in their time? It's just a normal thing lads do tbqph.
>>
>>702760340
Agree with that, though behing drunk isn't an excuse to take advantage of an unconscious individual.

My point is sjw's freak out about a 3 month sentence as if the sentence could in any way repair the harm. It doesn't, there's no point in locking him up for years
>>
>>702760655

He's not the one ranting about how a drunken fumble is the ultimate crime
>>
>>702760655
>hurr durr ur triggered
>lol u mad
>i trole u

So you admit that you're a lying tumblr shill
>>
>>702760488
sexual assault is defined as unwanted sexual penetration. but dont let facts get in the way of your dreams
>>
>>702760849
Yeah but you said fucked and that's different from fingered
>Not the anon you replied to
>>
>>702760664
ZOMG RAPE CULTURE
PATRIARCHY
OPPRESSION OPPRESSION

>>702760849
Did you say he sexually assaulted her? No, you said he fucked her you fucking semantics flogging keyboard warrior. Keep your story straight or just shut your fucking mouth.

>inb4 hurr u mad I trole u

don't even waste your energy you will not get another reply out of me
>>
>>702760759
>never said it was some ultimate crime, lol. just that he raped her.
>>
>>702760849
Sexual Assault =/= rape
>Depending on where you live
>>
>>702760698
But when you're drunk you're less inhibited. You're less likely to understand that something is a bad or good idea, more likely to under-estimate risks..

It's really just an argument that people shouldn't be allowed to drink.
>>
>>702760924
Should we really treat fingering an unconscious woman less severe than sticking his dick in her?

Same shit, different body part.
>>
>>702760924
>gets hung up on semantics
>expects actual debate regarding the moral issues behind sexual assault cases

Nigga kill yourself
>>
>>702758066
>Dude fucked a drink chick at a party
>chicks parents got mad
>made girl say it was rape
>judge saw through the bulshit so have kid minimal time
>>
>>702761101
You are correct sir, there should be no penalty either way.
>>
>>702760698
I mean, I guess putting away a murderer doesn't bring back the murdered either. You have an odd idea of how criminal justice should work. Pardon me if I don't believe you're a lawyer.
>>
>>702761168
I fail to see how fingering some chick while shes passed out on the ground behind a dumpster is the same as taking some girl home from a party.
>>
File: Anime smug girl.jpg (31 KB, 638x540) Image search: [Google]
Anime smug girl.jpg
31 KB, 638x540
>>702760980
>doesnt think putting fingers inside a vag is sexual intercourse
did you just now learn that fingerbanging is a thing? not surprised you're running from the thread
>>
>>702760330
>>
>>702761310
>falling for the story

It's why you're not a judge
>>
>>702761168
You're the reason SJWs get triggered by this shit
>>
>>702760698
Actually, from what I've seen, the most reasonable complaint I've heard is about consistency in sentencing. The complaint is that he got off easy compared to, say, a black male performing the same act.
>>
>>702761474
Just doing my part. What have you done latley?
>>
>>702761405
>implying becoming some random judge is actually hard
>implying a judge's word is the end all be all

Bud I think you've got shit for brains
>>
>>702761101
Nah I was just saying. Just been lurking this thread to see the different perspectives
>>702761119
I wasn't hung up, I just wanted to clarify that there is a slight difference between full on rape and fingering a chick while you are drunk as fuck and she is passed out. Not saying it's right, just that there is a slight difference. People shouldn't be getting drunk in the first place, usually nothing but bad things come from it. Also, I don't want a debate, I'm tired and would rather just read other anon's opinions from here on out. Feel free to respond however you like though, preferably constructively.
>>
>>702761578
I took a shit a few minutes ago, that was pretty nice, thanks for asking.
>>
>>702761580
The reason they hit the gavel at the end is to symbolize case closed. For the boy it is over. Go be butthurt somewhere else.
>>
>>702761097
Behing "less inhibited" and not understanding you're committing a felony are two totally different things
>>
>>702760488
This is it though I'm OP
I see this dopey ass face all over the place with no explination of what he did
So I'm only going on what I've read.
So he Fingered her then
She was still passed out though
Shady as fuck
Is he on the sex offenders register now then?
And what will he have to do now he is?
>>
>>702758066
My whole hangup on the "they were drunk therefore rape" thing is what if you commit a crime while absolutely plastered to the point you literally remember none of it? Are you not responsible for your actions while drunk to that extent? How far does being drunk protect you from responsibility?
>>
>>702761301
A murderer is likely to murder again and is therefore removed from the public. You hear stories all the time about a wife or GF murdering their abusive partner because they saw it as "the only way out" and get off relatively easy.

Brock Turner is extremely unlikely to offend again, especially considering he's a registered sex offender, will probably be barred from any campus he attempts to set foot on, and will probably kill himself in all honesty.
>>
>>702761301
Modern lawyers and criminologists mostly reject the idea that sentencing has any deterrent effect. I'm not saying fingering an inconscious girl is ok, I'm saying there's no point in locking the guy in jail for years
>>
>>702759418
you made most of that up
>the two guys caught him
>he was arrested and charged at the scene
>there was a public outcry
>just because you dont know shit does not mean that the case was not discussed
stop being a faggot
>>
>>702761615
OK, after this explanation I'll agree with you that there is a difference in a literal sense. However, and I think this is fairly commonly agreed upon, I'd say that the fact that he or she is drunk is not an acceptable defense for his actions, and is not a get-out-of-jail free card. If you kill somebody while you're drunk, it's still murder. If you steal something while you're drunk, it's still theft.

While there is certainly an argument to be made that people shouldn't be drinking, I don't think that's a terribly constructive way to approach this. You have to accept that people do get drunk and laws need to accommodate for that.
>>
>>702761927
It's kind of like your presidential elections
I know the candidates
(Old mother Hubbard and daterape mccombover)
But other than that there's no info on the things they stand for etc

I didn't even know Obama was black until his third year.
>>
>>702761511
That is a legitimate complaint. Men do get heavier sentences that women, and black men especially
>>
>>702759409
>I'm not defending his actions,
No, you are blind and butthurt to anything that could hurt your little rape-boi.
Fucking pedo - go to a clan meeting or something.
>>
>>702761752
You are aware that the entire purpose of a huge amount of our justice system is to discuss the results of cases and whether or not they were the correct decision, right?
>>
File: Case-Dismissed.jpg (32 KB, 472x300) Image search: [Google]
Case-Dismissed.jpg
32 KB, 472x300
>>702762164
>>
>>702759814
Nobody said you couldn't actually use your brain and look shit up yourself.
Fucking biased fool.
>>
>>702759845
Why not get every crime down to 2 days then?
Dumbass.
>>
>>702762000
Checked and also I agree
>>
>>702762149
Like I said. That was the most reasonable I've heard. He didn't get the minimum sentencing for that, but a black dude will get 20 years for weed.
Granted, you don't fix people being shafted in sentencing by sentencing others more harshly. Women need the same sentencing, and we really need to evaluate the comparative sentencing for drugs vs rape.

It all comes down to a system solely reliant on biased individuals to decide the duration/severity, and that doesn't really seem reasonable to me.
>>
>>702760019
>>people find him raping a girl
>>he runs away
Isn't that enough get every other person in the world, that isn't a oh-so-important athlete in prison for more than a month?!
/Thread
>>
the stupid bitch went to a college party she didn't even attend and got pissed drunk and gotten taken advantage of. Has a boyfriend too, he should leave the slut
>>
>>702762020
>A murderer is likely to murder again
They have a 10% reoffense rate.

>Brock Turner is extremely unlikely to offend again
24% chance of reoffending in the next 25 years.
>>
>>702760344
I need to take swimming lessons so I can rape girls.
Now that's a win-win situation.
>>
>>702760664
Welcome to douche land, where every rapist thinks everybody else is a rapist.
hint: You're a rapist.
>>
>>702762763
Brock Turner got banned from swimming though.

Do you want to drown?
>>
>>702762496
Many academics all other the world suggest reducing jail sentences to a minimum actually. It is proven that sentences have no preventive or deterrent effect, and you are a fucking primitive if vengence makes you feel any better. So yeah, prison should be abolished except for those who are likely to backslide. And those should be healed in prison, not kept in cage like mad animals
>>
File: 1465010359402.png (448 KB, 506x602) Image search: [Google]
1465010359402.png
448 KB, 506x602
>>702762082
Yes, but this would more honestly be like charging someone with premeditated murder for getting drunk and fighting some other drunk guy who fell over, cracked his head and didn't even die.
>>
>>702761101
Yes because my fingers dont have cum coming out of em
>>
>>702762892
It has been proven? I don't think that is the case. There is probably evidence SUGGESTING that it doesn't have an effect, but it almost certainly hasn't been proven.
>>
>>702762983
What the fuck, anon? There is something seriously wrong with you. Go have a doctor check that out.
>>
>>702762659
To be fair the american criminal justice system cannot seem reasonnable to anyone who tries to understand it
>>
>>702762671
What's it like to still be a virgin?
>>
>>702762892
I have a huge biker gang in my neighborhood I'm sure they will love you (quite literally).
Also, quit reading Foucault.
>>
>>702763131
>American legal justice system
Shit, at least we have innocent until proven guilty. Frenchies need to step the fuck up.
>>
>>702763071
Yeah that's what I meant, english isn't my first langage but you got my point. Most evidence suggest sentencing has no preventive or deterrent effect except for minor offences such as speeding
>>
I mean really though
Look at his face
That's got sex offender written all over it
He knows what he did
And he'll do it again
Guaranteed.
>>
>>702762671
Oh, look at the 12 year old virgin.
>>
>>702762914
No, this would be like charging someone with murder in the second degree for a drunk person killing another drunk person because they got into a bar fight.
>>
>>702762863
Well, i get 1½ years chopped of a sentence, fingering a twelve year old have never been that cheap.
I still say go.
>>
>>702758066
>Found a passed out girl.
>Took some pics to send ti his bros
>Raped her behind a dumpster
>Caught by bystanders
>Let off the hook because affluenza and "star swimmer"
>Judge who let him off with only 6 months is about to lose his job
>>
File: 1468135020012.gif (1 MB, 386x286) Image search: [Google]
1468135020012.gif
1 MB, 386x286
>>702762717
Sources. Better be good shit too.
If we're talking CONVICTED KILLERS vs CONVICTED RAPISTS then it's irrelevant, Brock is not a convicted rapist or even factually a rapist.

Besides, I'm guessing killers have a MUCH lower chance of being given the OPPORTUNITY to re-offend.
>>
>>702761758
Not really.

You're drunk. You think shes consenting. You can't tell the difference, because you're drunk.

The only suspicious part of this case is that he ran away, but you don't know what he thought when those two guys yelled at him.

Two guys NATURALLY assume sexual assault.

HEY FUCKER WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE

An aggressive demeanour makes the drunk "rapist" run away.

As far as her story?
She has a boyfriend. There are oppression points for being raped.

So.. shes incentivised to embellish or say she didn't give consent. Even if she remembers saying to the guy "lets go somewhere together" and thats literally the last thing she can remember - shes not going to admit that. Because it's "cooler" to slam the kid.
>>
>>702763483
So did she consent before or after she layed down unconscious on the ground outside behind a dumpster?
>>
>>702763316
So now everyone with a "rapist face" should get locked up?
I think some Germans tried somthing like that once or twice... Didn't pan out very well.
>>
>>702763409
So you're saying it's way too harsh? If you got into a barfight and killed the guy you'd probably get manslaughter.
>>
Regardless of this case, I think we can all agree that rape coverage needs to not name the defendant until it has been ruled guilty, and false rape charges needs to be punished more.
>>
>>702763241
Gangs are litteraly the result of a failed criminal justice but it's fine, keep locking a third of your population thinking that makes the rest of you safer
>PROTIP: It doesn't
>>
>>702763660
No. She was just way to wasted to even realize what was happening. He dragged her to that dumpster, then assaulted her while she was passed out.
He ran away when he saw the two guys coming his way, so he knew he was doing something wrong.
But, hey, he's a good swimmer, so that mustn't be that bad, right?
Fucking prick.
>>
>>702763660
No one knows is the thing. Brock says they were making out and went out there together, she doesn't remember, and no one who was at the party can testify that it's not true.
>>
>>702763723
Agreed
>>
>>702763483
So I just hammer down a bottle of Vodka, and then go raping left and right, claiming I was "intoxicated and couldn't tell what I was doing".
I wonder if that works for drunk driving.
Better find out... cheers!
>>
>>702763706
Sorry what? No I'm not saying it's too harsh, maybe I didn't understand what you were saying.

My point is that the real crime and my theoretical crime both concern two inebriated parties, however there was deliberate action and it is unreasonable to absolve an individual of responsibility due to intoxication. There is no other crime in this nation where we are LESS strict because the suspect was drunk/high/whatever.
>>
Fuck that. Dude did nothing wrong. Sjw and white Knights fuck off.

He got three month, his college career, and life ruined because he slightly took advantage of a drunk chick.

Did not even make it full blown.

I don't feel bad for the girl. I think the punishment was just.

The cunt probably does this for living.
>>
It should be legal to take advantage of people that get shitfaced. When you get fucked up you're giving up the ability to say no. It's not a privilege to make stupid mistakes and expect it to turn out the way you want it. Pretty fucking dumb that he got any time at all with no evidence. Witnesses shouldn't be the only source to put someone in jail. No matter how reputable.
>>
>>702763914
I'm pretty sure I'm on your side friend, you're yelling at the wrong guy.
>>
>>702764134
>slightly took advantage
Anon pls. If you agree he took advantage, then you agree that he has done something wrong and deserves to be sentenced for thing. You're contradicting yourself.
>>
>>702763799
I'm just saying we are locking up the wrong guys.
These biker gangs have no sense of morals whatsoever, and they never will have - no psychologists for 800 years will change that fact.
They rape murder and sell drugs for fun. Turning other people in to slaves and prostitutes.
Your naivety goes on for miles.
>>
>>702764194
This is fucking batshit crazy, and not at all a way to run a country.
>>
>>702764238
>I'm on your side

This is the problem right here. Society has become so fucking polarized that we need to pick SIDES on sexual assault cases.
>>
>>702764134
Asshole.
>>
>>702763915
But there are two witnesses who found him on top of her while she was unconscious.

Just trying to understand what you believe: you're saying that if she at some point in the night indicated that she was ok with sexual advances, he has free reign to do anything he wants to her, even after she has fallen unconscious?
>>
>>702764448
It helps your when you need to actually think for yourself.
It's easier just to pick sides.
>>
>>702764006
Maybe she raped him. We don't know if she forced her icky vagina onto his innocent fingers. Maybe she was just pretending to be passed out when those 2 faggots interrupted them.
>>
>>702763660
How do you know that she didn't consent to being fingered and passed out 10 seconds before the swedish men arrived? She can't remember and neither can he. So.. theres no evidence either way and we are just pulling at straws here.

>>702764006
Okay, so on the flip side, if you, as a woman, get hammered, fuck dudes left and right, you can claim you were "intoxicated and couldn't consent"?

The point is diminised responsibility isn't a one way street.

She chose to get drunk.

There is no evidence that she didn't consent. No evidence that they didn't leave together.

She can't remember saying no.. so.. she also can't remember if she told him to finger her. Do you get it?

>>702764134
Yes. I agree with this.
He fucked up. He has been punished adequately for fucking up.

He didn't plan a premeditated, violent rape. For all we know it was completely consensual. His mistake was touching a drunk girl, which is now a crime punishable with gaol time.
>>
>>702763692
Third times a charm.
>>
File: alert.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
alert.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>702764459
You never banged a drunk chick?

You prolly prefer banging little boys. Back to the trap thread you homosex.
>>
File: BrockTurnerRP.jpg (1 MB, 927x679) Image search: [Google]
BrockTurnerRP.jpg
1 MB, 927x679
>>
>>702764448
Oh for Christ's sake fuck off, that's not at all how I meant that. Just trying to get the guy to rethink what I said, go read a book.
>>
>>702764614
Let him rant - either he is trolling, or he set his mind on "Brock dndu nuttin wrong".
Either way, this jerkoff isn't a person to have an argument with.
>>
>>702764735
Was just about to post this.
>>
>>702764648
Is that really the length you will go to protect your fan-boi? sheez
>>
>>702764398
Then make it illegal to drink. If you have to make laws about how people who abuse alcohol should be treated why the hell should it be legal in the first place.
>>
All i'm saying is all SJW's are out for is revenge, not justice. Justice is the fact that the kid's life is irrefutably ruined by this. No one will look him in the eyes anymore for the rest of his life, he is a disgusting rapist. Justice is not the kid going to prison for the rest of his young adult life. That wouldn't rehabilitate him just turn him into an even bigger monster and or(in all likelyhood) get him killed. There is a fine line between revenge and justice that a lot of people aren't aware of.
>>
>>702764836
Nice
>>
>>702764735
Yeah that fucking letter!
It seemed .. not right. Not something a college girl would write, more professional than that.
>>
>>702764340
Gangs form in prison, in which they teach you violence is a legitimate way to solve disputes and cut ties with commonly hold values. Gangs are a consequence of prisons and of your failed criminal justice. Being "harsh on crime" means nothing but letting your primitive instinct take the upper hand, but that really solves nothing and actually makes everything worst.
There's a reason the US is one of the countries in the world with the worst criminality and with the higher incarceration rate. The two are linked, and not the way your primitive instinct may think
>>
>>702764131
I'm saying that charging Brock with the same crime that men who spike women's drinks or who forcefully knock them unconscious etc is not fair when considering the following:
>there is no evidence he raped her
>he was drunk
>he didn't premeditate
>>
>>702764702
Ok, that is not an unreasonable point, but you don't need actual evidence to convict somebody. Do you believe that is what happened? That she had only been passed out for 10 seconds?
>>
>>702764893
You got proof he did anything? Were you there? Conviction doesn't equal proof btw
>>
>>702764702
No, I don't get it. Then every guy would get smashed and never get sentenced.
Every girl would never be able to touch a drop of liquor because then it would be "their own fault".
Sounds like that guy knew he should back off and didn't - now he faces the consequences and all other guys on the planet with the same shady morals try to defend him.
No I will NEVER defend your right to force yourself on a girl. Be a man and respect other people. Try it!
It feels pretty good man.
>>
>>702765207
And that's fucking insane that you don't need actual evidence. If you think about how stupid that sounds you realize how flawed the American legal system is.
>>
>>702764931
Because there are plenty of reasonable people out there who use and enjoy it in a responsible manner? There are many other reasons besides that one, and if you can't actually process why your suggestion is really fucking stupid, you should look up Prohibition and the Dunning-Kruger effect, think about them a little, and then go to bed.
>>
>>702764238
Wasn't yelling at you, sorry if I gave you that impression.
That whole case just pisses me off. It just shows how society is fucked up.
>>
>>702764718
Nope - I have never banged an unconscious girl - I'm not a fucking Necrophiliac.
If she talks and moans, it gets me sort of aroused - I don't know about you, though.
>>
>>702763914
He was wasted too. They slipped away to get some privacy and she passed out after. 2 guys come running up yelling at him and threatening him, being drunk and not knowing what was happening he ran away.

The girl doesn't remember what happened so she is just saying what she's been told.
>>
>>702765197
Ok, well that is more a question on the definition of the crime which isn't really something I'm interested in.
>>
>>702765324
Wrong website faggot
You're arguing women's rights where 9/10 threads are about women naked or getting fucked. The other 1/10 are women with feminine penises.
>>
>>702765179
I live in Europe, and none of that scum came from jail - they ended up there for sure.
But they seek the biker trash out themselves, because they know what they stand for.
Maybe your prison system makes gangmembers, I don't know. But it's not how it works over here.
Ever seen a Norwegian prison??!
Pro-tip: They have lot's of gangs.
>>
>>702765214
In most legal system, two witnesses is enough to convict a man. Unless you REALLY want him to be free at any cost.
You didn't want that would you?
>>
>>702765044
The letter was obviously not meant for the court. It was meant to be leaked. The whole short sentence thing was planned out beforehand.

I researched Michelle Dauber after reading that post. It turned out that was spot on. She is a legal activist for sexual assault victims and women. She doesn't believe in the right to question your accuser for many cases. She does not believe in our justice system. She wants to radically change it. I then remember all the quotes from the letter the media were throwing around. They all had to do with how the bad defense attorney questioned her. They all had to do with how the justice system was fucked.

The letter was PROPAGANDA FROM THE BEGINNING. I have also read here that the "victim" told the parole officer she didn't want a long sentence for Brock Turner. IT WAS ALL A FUCKING SET UP. MICHELLE DAUBER DID IT ALL.
>>
>>702765497
No, and any lawyer would disagree with you. Evidence is just support in the large part of proving innocence or guilt. A large part of why we have the system in the first place is because there are many cases when we have imperfect information (evidence) and still seek justice and the truth.
>>
>>702765498
That's why those people who can't handle responsible drinking shouldn't be taken care of when they decide to abuse it. Did you have an alcoholic mom or something?
>>
>>702765568
I think her medical examination showed pretty bad stuff happened. I mean, if your vagina bled the next morning after stuff happened when you were passed out, I think you'd be pretty angry at the guy too.
I'm sorry, but being wasted isn't an excuse. Or we can just free all the guys that beat their wives and/or kids after drinking too much Jack.
And I believe not every guy who drinks takes advantage of totally drunk women. Even drunk, we have some limits. It seems he doesn't. And that's a bit concerning, to me.
>>
>>702765568
That sounds like a very biased description with a means to an end. Or?
>>
>>702765982
Still not proof retard
>>
>>702765815
Oh you bad-ass man. Lets all back the rapist to make this guy feel good about himself.
>>
>>702765845
You really can't compare "gang" criminality in Europe to real gang criminality in the US. I'm european as well
>>
>>702765997
That is a pretty questionable logical jump, and no, I didn't and I don't know how my position would suggest that, I'm pushing that alcohol remain legal.
>>
>>702766192
Proof enough jerkoff.
>>
>>702766192
You said yourself that you don't need "proof" for a conviction. The justice system exists because we don't always have perfect information and there is not always an easily found answer.
>>
>>702765992
You need evidence to 'prove' anything you mong
>>
>>702766307
It's gang of people doing crimes.
Will the brutality on how they make the excact same crimes matter?
I don't think the street prostitute chose to get beaten up in a specific way.
>>
>>702765992
And how do you prove innocence or guilt without unbiased evidence? Witnesses, who no matter how unbiased they may seem, are still human. People tend to forget and add extra things when in a state of shock.
>>
>>702766491
Yes evidence is one part, but it isn't the only part, did you even read what I said?
>>
>>702766491
The justice system can side with you, they will never deliver true justice.
Luckily no deity has claimed that right and descended form the skies.
>>
>>702766664
OK let me first make clear that you are now questioning a very basic foundation of most western justice systems, you are not questioning me. The answer is that there is frequently not perfect information, and therefore we need to have lawsuits that seek to bring as much information as possible into an organized setting while pairing it with well defined arguments following very explicit logical procedures.

It is often EXTREMELY difficult to prove someone's guilt with evidence alone.
>>
>>702766613
I meant in terms of quantity. There are gangs in Europe but at least where I live, we hear from them once every five years because one got shot at a party. You can't compare that to 1 or 2 millions gang members in the US + 200.000 in jail. We're just not talking about the same thing
>>
>>702765214
he was caught redhanded by two witnesses

literally red handed, he was abusing that woman so hard her blood was under his fingernails

he was guilty as fuck
>>
>>702766328
You're saying it should be legal AND people that abuse it should be protected. I have no problem with responsible people drinking, but I don't believe passed out chicks that get fucked deserve legal action. Sympathy maybe, but it's not like the guy forced her to get shitfaced. She CHOSE to do that. She didn't choose to get fucked, but her previous choices lead up to her not being given a choice whether or not she gets a couple if fingers up her puss
>>
>>702765992
You are absolutely retarded. I'll give you a scenario and you pick which you think is most likely the defense lawyers response.

Scenario: Your bike goes missing and you accuse Tyrone Daquetrious Jackson-King of stealing it. You go to court and say that you have no evidence that he did it. Tyrone says he was enjoying delicious KFC at the time your bike supposedly went missing.

Defense Lawyer #1: Your Honour, while the accuser has presented no evidence that my client has committed the crime, any lawyer would say that "evidence" is just support in the large part of proving innocence or guilt and therefore, my client and I would like to acknowledge we have imperfect information and would like to continue the case in the interest of justice and truth.

Defense Lawyer #2: Your Honour, we'd like to move to dismiss the case on the grounds that there is NO evidence to support the claims against my client. Thank you.
>>
>>702759252
why would you need permission to finger a drunken passed out slut?
>>
>>702766971
Holy shit you just said it yourself. Sometimes there's no evidence yet they proceed to prosecute. How does that make any sense? You're outlining how stupid the justice system is.
>>
>>702767252
OK so what if somebody gets drunk and then someone kills them? Is there no legal action there?
>>
rape discussion on 4chan.. classic
>>
>>702767255
Yes I agree that it would be option 2, obviously. I'm not saying you can't have any evidence, I'm saying that evidence is only one part of the process. Your extreme case here does not well represent the dichotomy.
>>
>>702765324
So you dont get it.
So you're saying that women naturally have less responsibility than men?

That if they get drunk they lose agency, but when men get drunk, they retain it?

With that in mind, do women even have agency to begin with?

What if a woman does something bad to a drunk guy. Is it her fault?

And I really intensely dislike your argument, that I am trying to "defend my right to force myself on people". Not even close.

I want equal responsibility under the law. If men retain responsibility for their actions when they are drunk, so should women.

>>702765988
Exactly. Believes women should have special privileges under the law. Cunts.

>>702766107
They were both in a shit situation.
This isn't an argument that men need to be punished for what they do to women. But that people need to stop drinking so heavily that they're fucking themselves up.
>>
>>702767255
Wow someone who gets it. Evidence is only a part of a case, but without ACTUAL evidence that you can see, you cannot prosecute someone.
>>
>>702767485
See:
>>702765197
>>702764131
>>702763409
>>702762914
>>
I heard she was asking for it
>>
>>702767482
And I am telling you that this is not broken, and is in fact a huge part of, if not the fundamental reason, why the justice system has continued to operate like this since ancient Greece and earlier.

If you believe that this is such a wildly incorrect way of doing things, I suggest moving to a country where they don't do this. Might I suggest Saudi Arabia?
>>
>>702767617
You're so dumb. You just argued that lawyers can make a case without evidence.
>>
>>702767970
A good lawyer can. Enjoy your public defender poorfag
>>
>>702767485
Can't consent to death. You can, however, consent to sex. Murder with sex might be tricky to judge.
>>
>>702767970
No, that isn't what I said, and it makes it very obvious that you're the dumb one if you don't realize that.

How old are you anyway? If you haven't graduated high school I'm no longer interested in having this discussion.
>>
File: adfj.png (10 KB, 347x142) Image search: [Google]
adfj.png
10 KB, 347x142
>>702767814
I'm gonna need you to be a bit more clear.
>>
>>702759418
Also he was convicted of three counts
>>
>>702768205
Upper class white boy 22 living off parents. Just finished college and I'm taking a couple years off to do whatever I want. You mad poor fag? Might go finger bang some drunk chick.
>>
>>702768249
Man you've got a weird way of looking at life. Why can't I consent to death?
>>
>>702768562
What's it like to know that you're a drain on your parents?
>>
>Fingers an unconscious girl
>Two guys caught him
>A chunk of media portrayed him as a possible Olympic Swimmer and not rapist
>Dad referred it as "20 minutes of action"
>Guy blames alcohol
>Judge also from Stanford
>Gives him six months on three counts on sexual crimes.
>"won't be a danger to society"
>Judge says something along the lines of it will scar him
>Only serves three months
>>
>>702768263
>there are many cases when we have imperfect information (evidence)
Imperfect evidence is still evidence that can be supported. I said you need actual evidence to do anything. Why would you argue in the first place unless you were too stupid to realize what evidence means.
>>
>>702768645
Not legal
>>
File: Crb_U0xWAAAEvSu.jpg (118 KB, 700x891) Image search: [Google]
Crb_U0xWAAAEvSu.jpg
118 KB, 700x891
Thoughts?
>>
>>702768723
I'm okay with it and they're okay with it. Why does that upset you?
>>
>>702768955
Well it currently isn't legal to make sexual advances on someone if they are intoxicated, and you're proposing that rule be changed, so why can't I change one for myself?

In fact, I would argue that is more reasonable for someone to be able to consent to death in a sober state of mind than for someone to be able to consent to sex while intoxicated.
>>
>>702768888
Quooooods
>>
>>702768976
He gonna get more than 3 because it's premeditated raperoo
>>
>>702769045
No, it doesn't upset me at all actually, I'm perfectly comfortable. But we both know they aren't actually OK with it =)
>>
>>702768888
What the fuck are you saying bud? I'm saying that in most cases there is imperfect information, and therefore a decision is made based on more than evidence alone. Are you really going to argue that?
>>
>>702769153
I agree. Assisted suicide is fine by me. I don't believe sex while intoxicated is rape unless it's forced though.
>>
>>702768976
He is a dipshit, but at least he is making liberals more used to guns being around.
>>
>>702769424
And I was saying even imperfect evidence is actual evidence which is required. I wasn't saying you only need evidence you sped. I was saying you need evidence. Notice the absence of the word "only"
>>
>>702768976
>this guy kicks down Brock's door, charges into the house
>points rifle at Brock and tells him to strip down
>fucks Brock's lily-white ass raw and cums inside
>makes Brock clean his cock with his mouth
>mfw people think this is an equitable crime to fingering a drunken girl behind a frat house
>>
>>702769818
OK then I don't understand your point in the first place. There is evidence in this case. Not perfect evidence, but there is evidence.
>>
>>702769282
If that's what you need to believe so your expectations of society hold up then you do you. I think I'll ask for some more money in the morning and see if they disapprove. Lmao
>>
>>702769974
>evidence that he sexually assaulted the girl
>which is the crime he was convicted of
>which is the crime he has and still is paying for
Justice is served. Glad we're on the same page.
>>
>>702769942
He shoulda brought Brock some b&js first. If Brock wasn't a little tipsy it would be unfair.
>>
>>702770199
Bruh that's not even what I'm arguing about but ok I'm glad you feel you've proved your point.
>>
So she even said she forget what happen. I've been blackout once, friends recorded me.

I did a back flip on their trampoline and said Fuck it and went to watch tv for an hour then went to bed.

I have no recollection of that, So I can't really make any judgement calls on if I consented to something dumb.

She could have made moves on the guy and not remembered. That's why only 3 month. Baby cries rape.

Plus all the traction rape has lost since a bunch of women have got caught lying about it after men have been in jail for many years.
>>
>>702770166
It will kill them a little bit inside.
>>
>>702770478
Blackout once?

Underage.
>>
>>702769974
What evidence? Video footage? Witness accounts are not evidence. Is there proof she didn't consent prior to passing out? She says she can't remember the incident but she can remember not consenting?
>>
>>702770635
Medical issues etc. What are you looking for as evidence?
>>
>>702770635
Wait hold on, they're not 100% foolproof(very little cases have 100%), but witness accounts are still evidence.
>>
>>702770629
23 so I'm relatively young, but I'm not ignorant like the case victim. I don't get blackout drunk because I knows it is ignorant.

Why would I put myself in a state where I cannot control my body and mind. Anyone who willingly does that is completely stupid.
>>
>>702771182
So then you willingly cede the protections given to you even if you are to make that mistake? You are perfectly fine accepting the reality in which if you are the victim of a sex crime while intoxicated, you have no legal ground to accuse that person of a crime?
>>
>>702758066
he got caught raping a drunk girl
but since he was considered a promising swimmer, and he was white rich kid, he got out after three months sentence
pretty fucked if you ask me
>>
>>702771533
I have to go to bed, but if you answer yes to the question that I just posed, let me ask you to consider whether or not you believe that to be fundamentally in line with or contradictory to a belief system that you would call American.
>>
>>702758368
It's a clusterfuck. He said he left the party with her and she said she didn't remember that, but she also made 2 phone calls during that time that she didn't remember, and she also specifically told officers that in the past, she's gotten "blackout drunk" in a way in which she is still functional but can't remember anything. So there's no way to know if he's telling the truth or not, but his story of just getting up and walking away goes against what witnesses say, and I believe them more than anyone. I read every witness statement, as well as Turner's, the victim's, and her sister's and friend's as well.
>>
>>702771533
I don't make that mistake, the one time I did, I was with a small group of people I trust.
If I cannot handle the responsibility of drinking, then I shouldn't drink. No such things as mistakes or accidents. Things happen for a reason and cause and effect.

You don't just accidentally black out. I blacked out because I was immature and trying to impress people by drinking shit tons.
She blacked out because she was immature and proves it by not being able to accept the consequences of her actions
Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 14

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.