Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

I understand. One of my asshole neighbours has a dog that sometimes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 16
File: NO_FILE_GIVEN (1 B, ) Image search: [Google]
NO_FILE_GIVEN
1 B,
I understand. One of my asshole neighbours has a dog that sometimes barks through the whole night. I can't figure out who's dog that is, though.
I hate dogs and their owners.
>>
>>702618600
You have a small penis and should therefore commit suicide.
>>
>>702618815
Dog owner detected.
>>
>>702618600

Not sure what to do bro. But in the meantime, hows about some sauce for that gif?
>>
>>702618868
Yup, and my dog never barks, ever. You should really get that penis looked at. I'm pretty sure they have surgery for men with an unfortunate penis size.
>>
>>702618600
or you could always just not be a nigger
>>
>>702618600

Don't be a faggot about it. Put a brick through their window. The dog probably hates them as much as you.
>>
>>702618600
There s three easy ways to kill a dog. Meatballs laced with ibuprofen. Trays of anti-freeze and my personal favorite, meatballs with stick pins in them. Cut the pinheads off. A tray of anti-freeze left in an inconspicuous place where the dog can easily drink it will do the trick in a matter of hours. Dogs are attracted to the sweet smell and taste of the glycerin glycol and will cause almost immediate kidney and liver failure. Ibuprofen in a meatball made of ground chicken or ground beef will cause the dog to incur kidney, liver, heart and lung failure. The pins in the meatballs is just plain payback to an inconsiderate dog owner. The pins will get stuck in the dogs stomach or intestines and cause infection and eventually sepsis. The dog will die if it doesn t get immediate treatment.
>>
>>702618600
Mentally ill people like you need to get locked up and tortured. Are you actually so fucking thick that you'd rather kill someones beloved pet than to just talk to them? i'm sure you haven't even bothered asking them to control their dog like any normal civilized human being would do you'd rather just be ignorant and poison it. Fucking end your life already you're never going to be worth anything to anyone, your life is just a burden on others dragging them down along with you.Just fucking end it already you sad excuse of a human being.
>>
>>702618600
10:30 to 7:30 is well within acceptable noise pollution guidelines.
anything after 11pm or before 7am is considered nuisance
you do not have a legal leg to stand on OP
look on the bright side, at least you're not working nights, then i would wholeheartedly agree with you poisoning the little mutt.
>>
>>702619037
Right. And he'll never bite because he's such a good boy. Oh, and if he'd actually rip someone apart, it was the victim's fault because he didn't act the way he should have.

People that keep pets - especially dogs - are mentally ill.
>>
>>702619185
I agree with what you're saying but I don't think suggesting he be tortured right after calling him mentally ill is helpful
>>
>>702619185
>Calls somebody mentality ill
>Wants humans to be tortured

Piss off ya libfag cuntflap, dogs are needy useless creatures. Kill them all
#DoubleStandarts
>>>/tumblr/
>>
2/10 b8 made me reply
>>
>>702618815
Im going to agree with this one. OP is definitely a pathetic fag, and should self poison.
>>
>>702619383
Mentally ill people like him shouldn't be allowed to live a life like normal human beings, you can obviously see why by the fact that he's willing to poison and kill someones pet because it's making noise. Chances are if this sad pathetic inbred being ever has kids he will beat them when they cry because he is too fucking thick to know how to deal with loud noises that babies make.
>>
Ibuprofen? How many capsules do you want to feed? 200?
>>
>>702619328
Hah, it's different in every city and town
>>
>>702618600
Maybe you should move to an apartment or community that doesn't allow dogs.

I mean, even if you take this one out they'll probably get a new one. Or some other neighbor will have a noisy dog.
>>
>>702619542
I don't want humans to be tortured, just people with the mind set of the same liking as OP to be locked up and tortured. It's obvious enough that he's willing to bring down somebody elses life for his own gain.People like that need to be either shot or completely decivilized by sending them out to live on their own where they can't interact with anybody but themselves.
>>
>>702619565
You are what everyone says 4chan is so you come here and try to act like that but 10 times more and just make yourself look like am idiotic ass. Please start namefagging so we can filter you out with Lucifer.
>>
>>702619360
If he attacked someone then I would try to stop him and would then put him down, but in the end this world needs less humans anyway. Especially ones like you with inferior genetics.
>>
File: 1468834682504.jpg (11 KB, 241x255) Image search: [Google]
1468834682504.jpg
11 KB, 241x255
>>702618815
>>
>>702619798
>Not realising you're worse..

Again: piss off ya 13 year old libfag. Go cry on Tumblr
>>
>>702619961
I can see how mad you are, little boy.
Don't worry, it'll all be good.
>>
>>702619992
i'm worse for having correct morals and am not mentally fucking screwed backwards enough to kill a dog because it's annoying me?
>>
>>702619992
>not knowing what a liberal is
>being this stupid

Hang yourself.
>>
>>702619961
>>702619798
(You)
>>
>>702620075
Keep telling yourself that, kiddo.
>>
>>702619798
Nope. Fuck his neighbors who don't control their shitty dog. They don't give a fuck if they annoy everyone else, so let their animal die in agony.
>>
I love "most" dogs. But when a dog is yapping all fucking night, and you have to be up fresh at 6...
Now a days, there are safe sedatives for dogs to take. My families dog, a terrier, would bark during an entire thunderstorm. It was insane. My mother had a procedure done to mute our dogs voicebox. It is safe and humane. Dog can't tell.
>>
>>702620250
Why not go a step further and just murder the whole household?
>>
>>702620250
>being this much of a pussy

Kill the people then you pussy, or are you not edgy enough for that? Christ you people are fucking sad.
>>
>>702620250
So you expect an animal whose nature it is to bark to not bark at all? do you realize that's like saying a bird shouldn't fly? I realize his neighbours should control their dogs barking late at night but other than that it's perfectly fine for a dog to bark and if you can't deal with it then move the fuck away.
>>
File: HotDog!.gif (2 MB, 320x159) Image search: [Google]
HotDog!.gif
2 MB, 320x159
>>702619185
Why talk to the owners? Do you think they are too stupid to know their dog barks all night? They should ask if it's OK to have a dog making noise. You shouldn't have to ask for a noise nuisance to stop being an ass.
>>
>>702620443
Lets cut your vocal cords, see if you can tell.
>>
>>702620642

christ. fucking google it faggot. I loved my dog you fuck.
>>
>>702620626
Literally autism.
People cant read your fucking mind, doesnt mean you poison the neighbors dog
>>
>>702620545
They had one job and that was to train it to not be an ass and annoy everyone and they fucked it up. The only way their dig could annoy me is by barking. Other than that it could be inspector gadget in disguise for all I care just don't let me have to listen to this dog non stop because you're to lazy to even get someone else to train your dog.
>>
>>702620626
Because they probably see it as that the dog isn't disturbing anyone (as thick as that sounds) if you just talk to them and they're not as fucking thick minded as OP is they will realize their dog is disturbing others and will most likely control it from then on, unless you're in some shitty country like romania russia or mexico where they don't give a fuck about anyone else other than themselves.
>>
>>702620752
So what do you think will happen if he went up to his neighbours and told them, their dog is annoying as fuck? Exactly. They will be pissed and will let the dog bark even more. That is because dog owners are mentally retarted.
>>
>>702620730
Dont get so defensive, if you loved your dog you wouldnt have to justify clipping its vocal cords on a bulgarian dog groomi ng forum.
>>
>>702620103
You do not have correct morals, you lack meaning and depth in your life and throw all your negativity on <insert lefty shit here> like every other SJW. OP want to kill a dog, probably wont but that's it. You, want humans tortured for your own gain ajlnd don't even realise it. Man I'm out, not a kindergarten teacher.

>>702620140
Exactly that, and by the level of TRIGGERED I'm sensing you too

Cry more kiddo, cry more.
>>
>>702620844
Im glad you can tell the future and know exactly how everyone will act, just because they own a pet. Take a look at how absurd you sound.
>>
>>702620819
regardless of training if a dog sees an animal like a cat or in some cases birds (or other creatures that could possibly get into your garden) it will by nature bark at it. You can train a dog to sit and such but it's not normal to train a dog to go against it's own nature of doing things. Just man the fuck up and ask the neighbours to control their dog and if they don't from then on just make a noise complaint to the police and they will most likely handle it.
>>
>>702619185
I have talked to them twice, they flatly refused to do anything to control the dog. And no, I didn't rant at them or raise my voice or swear. I was polite, the guy just flew off the fucking handle as soon as I spoke to him. So fuck him and his "beloved pet".
>>
>>702620940
it's not for my gain you dipshit it's for the gain of people that would have to deal with retards like him poisoning their pets because he's too fucking thick to be able to socialize with the people he lives next to.
>>
>>702620988
It's the truth, though. I'm sorry you can't handle that. You will learn how things work, though. Once, you got older.
>>
I will never understand why people get so fuckin buttmad over dogs. They're literally retarded animals that eat their own shit.

Now I don't think OP should kill the crab per se, but everyone who thinks OP should be kill is just as bad as he is.

Its a fucking dog get over it
>>
>>702618600
If they won't think of other people's feefees then don't think about theirs. Poison the dog and proceed as if nothing happened.
>>
>>702618600
Don't poison the fucking dog anon. It's not it's fault the owners won't take care of it.

I offer you, a reasonable solution.

>Eat Chipotle and hold in shit long as u can
>Wait until neighbors are sleeping
>Go onto their front porch/step/door whatever
>Take nice swirly steamy diarrhea shit on their step
>Repeat until they move away
>>
OP is a massive faggot

This is the reason /b/ is called the worst board ever. Because of shitheads don't realise 4chan loves animals. Fuck off for now.
>>
>>702621104
Then go to the police and make a noise complaint. If he still wants to be arrogant and ignorant about his pet even to the police then he will have to take it up with them.Again if you're in some shitass country where no ones gives a fuck about the next person police probably won't be very helpful but still atleast try it.Think of it this way, the dog has no fucking idea that it's annoying you all it knows is that it's trying to protect its owner against something or whatever the fuck it's barking at.The real issue is the owner not the pet so poisoning it is fucking retarded.
>>
>>702618600
>dat gif tho
>>
>>702620844
If my neighbors told me that my dog was annoying them by it's barking, I'd make sure to train him so he stops barking at night. You know, becausd I'm a normal individual that can actually think for two seconds.

You, on the other hand, do not know what you're talking about. If you really think that having a dog makes you an asshole that won't listen to anyone telling you that your dog is being a pain in the ass because it barks at night, then you are a fucking idiot
>>
File: 1472536264457.jpg (106 KB, 567x425) Image search: [Google]
1472536264457.jpg
106 KB, 567x425
>>702621303
4chan loves cats you newfag. What is caturday.
>>
>>702621354
That's nice.
>>
Not gonna use the cops for what theyre for?
>>
>>702621344
>Then go to the police and make a noise complaint.

Done that, I'm on a waiting list for them to install noise monitoring equipment here so I can start action against them. But there's a three week wait as the monitoring equipment is in really high demand. And I am so fucking sick of this little yapping shit of an animal.
>>
>>702619360
>Being this afraid of dogs for no reason
>Nigger detected
>>
>>702621445
Cats need to be exterminated for the same reason as crows and mosquitoes
>>
>>702621303
Fuck off, idiots have it coming. If they cant control their dog they are better off without it. Fucking moralfag
>>
>>702618600
kill the shitstain fuckin owner too.
>>
>>702621494
What about recording it yourself?Then you have clear evidence of why you're making a noise complaint and you won't have to wait 3 weeks for those spastics to install "monitoring equipment"
>>
>>702621494
Instead of killing the dog, just take it away to a shelter or something that way they won't have their dog anymore and the dog will not be killed because you think the best option is to act like a retard by killing it
>>
>>702621605
Feminist detected.
>>
>>702621700
Not admissable as evidence, has to be recorded on an approved and calibrated recording device.
>>
>>702621745
what if the dog's chipped you fucking moron
>>
>>702621494
>I'm so edgy and irritable I'm willing to go to jail for killing a small annoying dog

top cuck anon
>>
Dear OP,

We had a neighbor once who had a retarded barking dog. It wouldn't shut up. My father recorded the hours of noise, then recorded his conversation with the neighbor where he discussed how this was a problem, and the neighbor basically said "fuck off faggot"

My parents brought retard neighbor to civil court and got a $1000 restitution+ legal fees, and then court demanded the neighbor either give up the dog or take a local dog training course at the local shelter

There are adult ways to handle situations, and then there's being a psychopathic manchild and contemplating murdering an innocent domesticated pet. Incessant barking is a taught behavior through poor training. Picking the easy target surreptitiously only shows how much of a beta cunt you are.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>702621906
This guy has a point op.
Play your cards right you could win yourself some money.
>>
>>702621906
I've already spoken to the police, see this post

>>702621775
>>
>>702621775
idk then talk to other neighbours whether the dog is annoying them too, i'm sure he's not going to get cocky and flip on a mob of neighbours that are angry at his shitty noise control.
>>
>this thread
OP is an asshole who should get the shit beaten out of him for wanting to kill a dog.
Dogs bark. It's what they do.

Based on OP's replies, he's probably a neckbeard who doesn't give a shit about anyone else because his crush chose Jamal over him in highschool.

I sincerely hope your neighbors press charges if the dog does turn up dead.
>>
>>702619565
I actually think you're more likely to qualify as mentally ill rather than OP.
>>
>see thread in 4chan where OP is a whining faggot
>annoys me
>sneak into OP's mom's basement
>leave cyanide-laced hotpockets and anthrax-laced lolicon
>Op eats/faps/dies like the autismal fagwad he is

This is your thread m8
>>
>>702621769
Only feminists like cats, autismo
>>
>>702621494
>Done that, I'm on a waiting list for them to install noise monitoring equipment here so I can start action against them.

super. so you've already made the complaint. who do you think the cops will look at when the neighbors complain that someone killed their dog?
>>
>>702622131
>Report to police
>Police tell you nothing they can do
>Healthy dog mysteriously dies a sudden painful death

I hope you like prison
>>
>>702619037
If your dog doesn't bark then you shouldn't be salty faggot.
>>
>>702622418
Wait a few months op before you poison it
>>
>>702618600
DO IT
dogs are useless pathetic weaklings anyways
>>
>>702618600
Small cup of antifreeze hidden somewhere in the yard. Bitches love antifreeze.
>>
>>702622352
There was a feminist movement to kill all cats.
>>
Animal abuse is a felony. Have fun with that.
>>
people in cities shouldn't be allowed to keep dogs unless it's a guide dog

>muh man's best friend

fuck off, it's a filthy unhygienic noisy shit factory that has no right to breathe my air
>>
>>702622418
>Police tell you nothing they can do

maybe you should, y'know, actually read the thread
>>
>>702618600

honestly i can relate to op about a barking dog being annoying

i myself have 2 dogs both quiet and humble

i had been living in a house for 5 year and one day my a neighbour 2 houses down from me moved in with a begal that wouldnt shut then fuck up

would wake me up barking in morning, couldn't sleep at night and through out the day, the dog would bark none stop.

neighbours wouldn't do anything about

anyways, few weeks went by then a few months
and honestly iv gotten used to the dog barking and i dont really have a problem with it any more

its like those people that move beside rail road tracks, at first they hate it but after a while they dont even notice it

op just chill the fuck out and relax, just dont let it get to you. Your brain will eventually think of it as background noise and you wont even notice it.

there is no need to kill and innocent dog cuz its barking. thats like saying your parents want to kill you because you masturbate too much. the dog wants to bark and you are a fucking wanker, cant change that fact so stop it with this niggerizm
>>
>>702623781
triggered
>>
>>702618600
>>702618758
I can't stand a barking dog but just call Animal Control or even the police. They'll take care of it real quick
>>
>>702618600
Should use sweetex, or some other suger substitute, this kills them over a few day by killing off their liver.

Ibuprofen will just kill their kidneys. You must use at least 10 capsuals if you want to kill it within a few hours hours.
>>
>>702622686
Much like yourself
>>
>>702618600
First, checked.

Second, OP, you need to be locked in a jail cell for one year while they pump the sounds of 18 barking dogs in a loudspeaker at max volume.

If anyone else agrees with me, reply to this post with anything.
>>
>>702624100
anything
>>
>>702622359
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
>>
>>702624100
Depends on the speakers, sub, amp, recording.
Fuck sake think this shit through before you post nigga,
>>
>>702624100
anything
checked
>>
>>702624100
>>702618600

doubled checked
>>
People who think op should be tortured because he wants to do something that needs doing when nobody else will should be exiled from society with nothing but the cloth on their back. Let's see how far morals get you in the real world kids.
>>
>>702621104
This is a problem then. If the dog randomly dies you'll always certainly, immediately become suspect number 1.

I think you can actually go to prison for it, you'll almost certainly be named and shamed online by animal loving cucks.

Hire a hitman to do it and have a reliable alibi.

If you were in the UK id do it for a small sum.
>>
>>702618600
easier option is to just kill yourself op.

thanks.
>>
>>702618600
what?
>>
>>702624291

Careful with those edges, boy.
>>
Buy an air-soft gun, like one of the sniper rifle types.
Shoot the fucking thing whenever it barks at night without letting your neighbors see you.

I don't like hurting animals, but if your neighbor won't do anything about it, you shouldn't have to put up with that bullshit.

Cops and animal control/bylaw won't do fuck all unless the animal is in distress.

Shoot the dog a few times.It will sting but no permanent damage.Unless it is a complete inbred dumb P.O.S., it will start to get the point.
>>
File: 1469608855491.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
1469608855491.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>702621237
fucking kek
>>
>>702619360
Well geez anon, maybe you should start dealing with your own faggotry and insecurities yourself.
>>
>>702621104
Okay poison their dog after you've asked them to stop it's barking twice, and they're probably gonna know it was you..

and don't poison the fucking dog.
>>
>>702624100
"If anyone agrees with me reply to this post"

That is the faggiest fucking thing I've ever seen on /b/.
>>
>>702618600
I agree with you about chihuahua as annoying and dumb but to kill them let alone their owners is a bit dramatic. Call the cops to sort things out.
Though my opinions are sincere, that doesn't mean I would take any story from any OP seriously....
>>
If youre going to kill their dog then kill it like a real man you fucking faggot. Only women resort to poison
>>
>>702624432
What this anon is saying, if you wanted the dog dead, you shouldn't have made a deal out of talking to the person twice and the police, cause now they'll have a good first idea of who would do it.
>>
>>702623575
Fag boi detected
>>
>>702624539
derp.

feel better, faggot?
>>
>>702621494
This is why idiots get caught.

You've complained twice about the dog to the owners.

You're on file with the police as having complained about the dog.

Owners find dead dog.

Possibly a half eaten piece of chicken laced with ibuprofen tablets.

Who the fuck do you think they're gonna suspect?
>>
>>702620844
Gift them a muzzle. Usually retarded dog means a equally retarded owner. Really weird how that works, smart people always have really nice, well behaved dogs. Then you have inbred rednecks with autismo pitbulls
>>
File: Greater Good 2.gif (869 KB, 540x229) Image search: [Google]
Greater Good 2.gif
869 KB, 540x229
>>702621142
Oh, well. Human rights violations are fine, as long as they're for the greater good. Especially if the victim isn't besties with the neighbors.
>>
>>702619075
You, I like you
>>
>>702624291
Bullshit. No excuse in moden society for torturing an animal. Ever. Call your local animal control. Deal with it legally and correctly.

An animal should not be tortured because of shitty owners. Grow the fuck up. I know this os 4chan and all but the goddam logic you are using is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>702624539
lol i agree with him but still, this made me lol
>>
>>702624596
> kill a dog like a man

Kek
>>
>>702619136
you are fucking scum
>>
>>702619360
Fucking mudslime.
>>
>>702618600
Kill yourself you big fat pussy
>>
My neighbor likes to prop stuff against my fence, allowing a safe haven for wasps. I used to kill the shit out of them but now they're pretty docile. I think I may have tamed them through continuous destruction of their homes. When I mow and they come out, I can get right up to the nest and peek inside. Now I wish I could train them to sting the neighbors when they're swimming.
>>
Antifreeze...
>>
>>702619360
>People that keep pets - especially dogs - are mentally ill.

>Humans have been keeping pets since well before hunter - gatherer times
>People that keep pets are mentally ill
>Especially dogs
>Dogs

Anon, please. You're mental stubbiness is showing.
>>
File: 1471437747375.jpg (184 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
1471437747375.jpg
184 KB, 800x550
Normal fags and moral fags everywhere in this thread

The redditification of 4chan continues...
>>
>>702621237

>tiny schnauzer
>shits 15 lbs on front porch every night
>>
>>702624913
He's a hero you moralfag, go back to tumblr
>>
>>702625027
antifreeze poisoning is obvious as fuck and is often slow and painful way to go
>>
I live in a studio apartment, the building's owner constantly brings his fucking little yappy dog every day.

He says to stroke it to calm it down, stroking it does nothing. It just chases and barks at me every time I leave or enter the house.

I would honestly love to fucking torture that dog.

Specifically id tie it's leash to a tree or railing, then id stand just out of reach and aim rocks at it at first. Then id start kicking it repeatedly. After that id stab it with something long and sharp. To finish it off I'd set it on fire.
>>
>>702624860
I'm directing it at underage fags like
>>702624100
>>702622298
>>702622191
>>702621303
>>702620103
>>702619961
>>702619798
>>702619565
>>702619185
>>
>>702625040
Learn to greentext fgt
>>
>>702625235
>He says to stroke it to calm it down, stroking it does nothing. It just chases and barks at me every time I leave or enter the house.

>get arrested for public masturbation
>dog still barking
>>
>>702618600
Fuck dogs and their shit owners.

Wish you'd go through with your plan to poison the annoying little cunts.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 640x360
I have noted the ways to kill a dog that were mentioned in this thread, now you niggers can never kill my doggo.

huehuehuehuehue
>>
>>702619542
>useless

Rescue dogs
Police dogs
Army dogs
Attack dogs
Guard dogs
Sniffer dogs
Guide dogs

...for table scraps and a pat on the head.
Meanwhile, if you did any of the above jobs you would be terrified, would steal, lie, backstab, complain about your pay and conditions, call in sick, before being discharged or dismissed.
>>
>>702625361
Top kek anon haha
>>
>>702625177
>>
>>702625177
Cringe
>>
It's easy. Go on Craigslist or a junkyard. Gather pots and pans to make an artistic wind chime. Place near their property. When bored, go twirl it yourself or rope around it to spin. Next day they have a party. Go meditate to your new primitive new age noise machine.

Seriously killing the dog is sad since all it is is bad dog owners. Go watch cesar911. It's eye opening.
>>
Best way to kill a dog:

Pull it's hind legs apart. It'll literally tear the dog in half.
>>
>>702625324
Learn to shove your fist in your assho-

Oh never mind, I see you're doing just that right now.
>>
>>702625493
Same
>>
>>702618600
make sure there arent any bones in the chicken. might get suspicious if he dies before chewing them
>>
>>702625522
> checked

You fucking psycho
>>
>>702618600
Call the police. No seriously, call the police. Report them for animal abuse etc even if they aren't abusing the animal. Most cities/towns have municipal ordinances that have enforceable quiet hours.. however those usually are from 11pm-7am.. as soon as you hear that bastard outside after the cities 'quiet hours' call the five-o and have them deal with it. It's not the dogs fault they have shitty owners. If not talk to the owners, tell them they're pieces of shit for not training their responsibility propperly, ask them how the fuck can they just ignore that shit when its right outside their house, hell if you're sick of it chances are their other neighbors are too.
>>
>>702618600
I own a dog and when he barks I drag his ass right in, instead of being a faggot call the cops and complain.
>>
>>702621226
>dogs eat their own shit.

I don't even know where this meme comes from.
Pulp Fiction?
I have never seen a dog eat shit and I have owned and known many of them.

Also, piss and scat porn, enemas, cumfarts, dps, daps, etc are all popular porno themes.
I have not known dogs to pleasure themselves while watching two dogs rub shit on each other, etc
>>
>>702625407
This
>>
>>702625666
He would needed recorded evidence if he wanted them to do shit about it. Above anon had best advice, record it, report them again, take them to court over it if necessary. Tell the owners you will before doing so, makes you look better
>>
File: you tried.jpg (57 KB, 500x479) Image search: [Google]
you tried.jpg
57 KB, 500x479
>>702625235
Aye, I live in a no-pets apartment complex, but have three neighbors on my floor with yappy dogs. The landlord is too impotent to enforce the rules when the family of five plus a dog in the 300sq ft studio says it's an emotional support dog.

Sad thing is, there's a really nice amputee in the apartment below mine, and his dog was taken because he neglected it, leaving it out on the balcony for a whole weekend without food, water, or company while he went to stay with some friends. That dog started howling one night, and I called security and then the police to make sure the tenant was alive, but he was just off on holiday.
>>
>>702620203
Kek. Stay salty child.
>>
>>702625743
I have owned a dog that ate its own shit in extremely high stress situations (in its mind) ie riding in cars to the vet etc. Shit everywhere then ate it. Also have known many dogs that have eaten their shit when walking in areas they've shit in the past, if it's still there. Mind you these are all fucking idiot dogs, which I find to be most dogs.
>>
You're a piece of shit you know that? I had a dog and some fuck head killed it, I did my best to keep him quiet okay, It would've been better if the person actually talked about it to us if it was bothering them than killing him! This happened a year ago and I still can't get over it, so go fuck your self.
>>
>>702625533
>Anon said, finally satisfied. He has been waiting for weeks to unleash the perfect quip, the hail-marry of comebacks that he read from iFunny. But who shall he grace with such a saucy sentence such as this? Ah, of course, a another anon. Who, prenptivley struck upon him with one of the most vile, horrid attacks known to mankind. Non has no choice, he just had to show the punk what he's made of. So, with his sequenced fedora at hand, wrote said rude return and sent it for all to behold. Shurley the receiving end of this attack must be devastated by a destructive remark such as this. We'll done good sir!
>>
>>702619565
calm down edgy cunt hahaha
>>
File: 1429837903589.jpg (17 KB, 526x433) Image search: [Google]
1429837903589.jpg
17 KB, 526x433
>>702626002
I really applaud your creativeness, Anon. Copying and pasting an entire paragraph from somewhere else on the internet.

I bet you have a txt file full of stupid shit like this, just for special occasions such as this, because you have absolutely nothing better to do with your excuse of a life.

Get help, Anon.

>For the record I'm no better because I'm sitting here replying to it like a piece of shit.
>>
>>702625798
It's cruel to keep a fuckin animal in such restrained, confined spaces. It's also irritating for the neighbours. I really do hate dogs though, when I was younger I hung my hamster and I'd love to do the same to this little bastard yappy dog.
>>
>>702625965
if your dog barked throughout the night at all you were a shit owner and it got what was coming to it
>>
>>702625791
No. More like the police roll up a house or two down.. "yup its after 11 and the dog is continually barking, time to go knock on the door"... thats what they do when busting parties and noise complaints about people blaring music/being loud as fuck at night at apartments. Pull up in parkinglot, approach problem domicile, 'yup i can hear what the person who called is talking about', *knock knock knock* 'hi we recieved a noise complaint.... ...comply or be cited'
>>
You'd be surprised how nice and helpful police can be when you're respectful and civil
>>
I don't know what's so special about dogs anyway. They aren't even human, and they're needy, annoying, dangerous, the list goes on. Fuck dogs, dude, go for it if you're gonna poison it, OP.

Tried to sound relatively not edgy with that.
>>
>>702626226
'how to be trailer trash 101'
or
'inside the minds of psychopaths'
>>
Write a strongly worded letter to your local council
>>
>>702618600
Thanks for the ideas op. I've heard of antifreeze(it didn't work)... but this ibuprofen thing is brilliant. I'm trying that now.

Be butt hurt fags.. nothing you dildos can do about it. Stay mad
>>
>>702618600
Ahaha wtf
>>
>>702626609
I don't know what's so special about /b/tards anyway. They aren't even human, and they're needy, annoying, dangerous, the list goes on. Fuck /b/tards, dude, go for it if you're gonna poison it, OP.

actually idk about dangerous, maybe to yourselves, but you guys sure are needy and annoying
>>
>>702626609
There is no way to not sound edgy when talking about poisoning animals.

Also humans are just as dangerous, needy, annoying and stupid, and you and op are faggots.

Besides dogs are grateful and people typically are not. I'd sooner kill you and op than kill a dog.
>>
>>702626164
>What is this? Anon never saw this coming, he figured that his geneous comeback went all according to plan. But, alas, no keks were to be had, only one remark that dared to mock his greatness. He leans forward in his gaming chair, making sure he read every sentence. His pig eyes lit up. "heh" anon says, pushing up his glasses. "this shit is copypasta." he then types what is to be the Citizen Caine of quips. after typing his last sentence "get help anon" he suddenly stopped and looked around at his surroundings. Polar Pops, Doritos, and mountains of Taco Bell, he is now starting to fight tears, he looks at his hands, layers with Cheetos dust, he then clenches his fist, remembering his true mission. "I must defend 4chan from the wave of newfags and faggots" he says reassuringly "for NARUTO and FILTHY FRANK!"
>>
>>702618600
I understand your frustration
But you shouldn't kill the dog
You should call the cops
>>
>>702626750
Yeah because the dog is just gonna eat a bunch of capsules. It's not as retarded as you are
>>
>>702626164
I call bullshit. He didn't copy that. He spent a full eight minutes thinking that through and typing it out. He was probably shaking the whole time too, seething with rage.
>>
>>702627006
"I didn't read the thread at all"
>>
>>702623781
as a guy who lived near railroad tracks and next to white trash with barking dogs, this is not true.

Train noises are relaxing, dogs are jarring. My white trash neighbors neglected their two german sheppards and I would throw food over the fence for them to keep them from barking. My neighbor was a good jarhead who was deployed 4 times to Iraq, he saw some shit. His wife was a jody loving dependa with a wannabe eminem child and a slut daughter.
This was back when the war was in full swing.
>>
>>702619075
this guy is on point
>>
>>702618600

You are officially an honorary nigger, OP.

Literally kill yourself you fucking nigger.
>>
>>702618600
OP, FYI unnecessary animal cruelty recently became a federal offense.
Enjoy federal pound-me-in-the-ass prison.
What am I worried about anyhow?
I could get mad, but it would be worth you doing it so you can fuck it up.
You are literally the prime suspect.
Dogs have a mental capacity of a 7 year old, and you choose not to engage the neighbors or buy fucking earplugs or noise-canceling headphones...

When a neighbor has a crying baby, do you plan to kill that too?
>>
>>702618600
Don't know if this has been asked,
But any backstory on OP's gif?
Did he ever get doxx'd?

Inb4 this never happens.
Fuck off summerfags, there's a reason most of these clips are usually old.
I have seen some incredible detective work done before.

Because if I saw that happen, and that dog got hurt, I would push that fucker in front of a fast-moving car at the very least.
And that's if I was feeling like being a nice guy about it.
If not, maybe a truck.
>>
>>702618600
Solve it the /k/ way
>report seeing neighbor with illegaly obtained NFA items
>ATF comes in hot
>removes dogge
>???
>profit
Just say you were turrified at the sight of his babbykillin 'salt wepunz you thought you saw. ATF hates dogs
>>
File: 1465145144963.jpg (247 KB, 861x960) Image search: [Google]
1465145144963.jpg
247 KB, 861x960
>>702618815
>>702619037
>>
>>702627321
this
>>
File: 1456143039449.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1456143039449.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>702619798
As bad as op is, you are worse.
I fucking hate idiots like yourself who put the lives of animals up on some pedestal, trading them as more valuable than human lives.
Guess what
They're just animals.
He shouldn't kill it because it's their property.
But their property shouldn't be allowed to keep him up all night, just like they shouldn't boost their music outside, or run loud machinery all night.
These animals laws are bullshit nowadays
>>
>>702618600
C'mon, OP. I understand your frustrations, but dont kill little pupper, plz.
Kill the owners instead.
>>
>>702618600
Here's an easier option, take the pills yourself, I guarantee that you'll no longer be annoyed by barking dogs again

Selfish little cuck
>>
>>702623781
Cuck detected
>>
>>702619075
i 2nd that
>>
Wouldn't it be nice if we experimented on animal abusers instead of animals?
>>
>>702628072
Humans are just animals too.
Animal vegetable or mineral?
Animal of course.
Except worse, much worse.
Exhibit A: most of this thread.
>>
File: 1453562473939.jpg (218 KB, 815x609) Image search: [Google]
1453562473939.jpg
218 KB, 815x609
>>702627808
>is stupid
>>
>>702627808
> not naming the gif "trailblazer"
Missed opportunity
>>
>>702618600
Killing the dog should only be the last resort. Did you try doing anything about the obnoxious family? Puncture their tires, throwing a bricking through the windows, TPing their house, etc?? Killing the dog is cruel, dude. Little fucker is probably depressed as fuck, hence the incessant barking.
>>
>>702627808
Again it would be worth the limpdick edgelords in this gif to do this as I walk by with my 9mm and a full clip so I could serve up some street justice.

Or I could just break all their necks, killing hem is too easy, putting them in a wheelchair would be cool. I want them to explain to people how it happened.

I'll make sure the press are notified before the police, so everyone gets a good look at these heroes.
>>
File: Alvin.png (340 KB, 600x768) Image search: [Google]
Alvin.png
340 KB, 600x768
>>702618600
I once lived next to someone with a piece of shit terrier, they would put the fucking thing out every night and leave it outside until the next day, and the little shit would yap incessantly literally the entire night. Finally I got sick of it, so I waited until about 4am, just before it started getting light, to be sure everyone was asleep. I hopped the fence into their yard, found the dog and fuck you OP you fucking pathetic piece of shit, learn to deal with life situations, your first thought is to poison an animal to solve the problem? Are you fucking 12 and homeschooled and inbred? Jesus fucking christ, learn some life skills. Poison yourself, you fucking failure at life.
>>
>>702629194
CRAWLING IN MY SKIN
>>
File: Sizzla.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Sizzla.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>702629194
>tfw you are 10000000 times edgier than the person you called edgelord
>>
>>702629276
What kind of cross over episode is this there is no real shift between shows to immerse whoever is watching abd the fact that somebody actually took their time to come up with what they thought was a clever crossover but was actually just an autists fantasy that might as well be as if I had skipped straight between the shows themselves than this being an actual crossover.
>>
>>702628562
Go get intimate with your dog
>>
File: whistle.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
whistle.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
Long burst when it happens. If your shithead neighbors won't do it, you can do it.
Thread replies: 199
Thread images: 16

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.