Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

What does girl butt taste like? Everyone seems to be into ass

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1443563272997-3.jpg (101 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443563272997-3.jpg
101 KB, 640x640
What does girl butt taste like?
Everyone seems to be into ass eating nowadays.
>>
>>702558256

Depends on the hygiene.
>>
>>702558256
Poop
>>
honestly pretty plain even if not super clean my exs always tasted of her juice but she got very wet and it would run down
>>
>>702558256
It kinda tastes like a guys
>>
>>702558576
this. if she doesn't wipe properly, it tastes like shit.

if she does but she's sweaty, it tastes like how it smells. Like ever rub your asshole after a sweaty day and smell that weird unique sweaty smell? thats what I'm talking about. I guess the closest thing to describe it would be kind of a metallic taste. like go grab some coins and stick them in your mouth.

if she like just took a shower, it tastes like how your arm would taste, like skin.
>>
Apparently copper pennies if clean. Shit otherwise.
>>
>>702558256
Probably like shit if gou want to be realistic about it. I have 2 sisters both of which are a vegan & they shit a ton
Unfortunately, we have one of those shareable bathrooms, cause a majority of time it fucking reaks in there and I've seen their huge green logs from time to time.

I feel sorry any bf, they convince to tongue their poopers
>>
it tastes like sweaty, poopy, heaven.

the only thing better than sweaty ass, is sweaty stinky feet.
>>
>>702559499

this guy has tasted true (clean) butt. If not horny, will just taste to skin...
>>
>>702559753
When it's sweaty/musty is the best, it's not exactly dirty and if always has a slightly peculiar taste.
If it's shitty that's just disgusting, and there's no point in licking a 100% clean one imo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.