Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

>be me >sister fucks a nigger >don't care >still

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: My sadness very big.jpg (120 KB, 392x495) Image search: [Google]
My sadness very big.jpg
120 KB, 392x495
>be me
>sister fucks a nigger
>don't care
>still don't care even when she got pregnant
>both goto jail
>they lost custody for their kid
>I can obtain custody or allow him to go into being a foster kid
>be conflicted on what to do

Somehow my sister has fucked over my life once again. I've met the kid only once. It was when he had a school project. He somehow knew I was a computer engineer and contacted me to see if he could job shadow me. I'm conflicted /b/ I can financially afford him; however, I am not married, and there are many other factors to count, which causes me overall to be unsure.
>>
How old is the kid?
>>
>>702555438
What did they get arrested for?
>>
>>702556160
13, he's a freshman in high school now.
>>
If you like the kid do it, cuz otherwise he'll have a shitty life. It's not your fault your sister is a retard but its not the kids fault either
>>
>>702555438

Does the kid like you? Do you like the kid? If yes, give him a home and he'll love you like the parents he can't have. If not, put him to a home that'll give him the love he needs.
>>
If hes planning on doing something useful like computer engineering go for it
>>
>>702555438
if he's a teen then do it, he can take care of himself at home and if he gets put into foster he won't get a home because of his age.
>>
Should do it, the kid deserves a chance
>>
pick the decision that makes the best story
>>
>>702556856
>when anon is fucking gay
>>
>>702556856
>you fell into a pit and died, please turn back to page 89
>>
>>702555438
why its a nigger child, dont waste your time and efforts on it
>>
You should take him in. Like other anons said, you can give him a good life. Also it's not too late for you to be a good influence on him and help him not turn out shit like his parents.
>>
>>702555438

If he's a teen he can help around the house and learn some solid independence and life lessons.

Sure they might be a bit of a pain the ass but in the end you two could connect well.
>>
>>702556440
If he's 13 already then he won't be a factor for long anyway. Take care of him for a few years and raise him to be better than his shit head parents.
>>
>>702557918
do this anon, dont be more of a faggot than you unreversibly are already.
>>
>>702556378
Drug manufacturing, and selling, and resisting arrest.

>>702556442
I have no issue with the kid, but worries of the possible issues that may arise.

>>702556639
The kid was fascinated in my work, in me as a person, I have no idea. He was respectful and I didn't have any issues when I had him over for one week for his project.

>>702556701
I wish I knew, but my contact with him was limited.

>>702556764
Can I provide what he deserves, what if I fail basic parenting stuff.

>>702557302
No hope in raising him to be an honorable nigger? Genetic predestination.
>>
>>702555438
do it, op. now's your chance to make sure that he grows up to be like a well spoken white man.
>>
>>702557593
I've been a pussy for most of my life. I think I am going to take the risk.

Thank you /b/
>>
>>702559242

Good luck. I think you'll do good mate.
>>
>>702555438
Help him
>>
make a blog so we can follow
>>
Anon, do it. I'm being so serious. That would be awesome.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.