Navigation: /b/ - Random [Archive] | Search | [Home]
RandomArchive logo

Anyone here ever try lean? What was it like? Im asking because

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
Anyone here ever try lean? What was it like? Im asking because im considering trying it in a bit.
>>
bump for similar interest
>>
>>702554011
Wtf is lean?
>>
>>702554011
What kind, there's a couple different ones. Green is ok, Red is good, purp is hard to find but if you find real shit well damn get ready to sleep for 3 days straight. Love sippin but too many fakes put karo on their shit I'd rather get xanax
>>
i hear mixed stories. generally sounds shitty
>>
what is the best source for codeine? i want to make this
>>
>>702554011
Lean + weed you should try it
>>
>>702554011
Can you die from an overdose? Also how do you get a cough so you can get prescription cough syrup?
>>
Just take heroin dipshit.
>>
No, but I've done plenty of Tylenol 4's. There is no point in lean anymore as it's overpriced codeine. It's also cut now with corn syrup as it's so popular now and hard to come by.
>>
I have done lean to heroin/fentanyl. It's chill when u have no tolerance to opiates. It's hard to describe but you feel warm, chill ur body is itching in a good way.
>>
>>702554011
Its pussy shit for the price. Just take hydrocodone or oxycodone.
>>
>>702555196
you have to drink it slowly
>>
>>702554011
it's something a retarded kid would do at a party for faggots. just man up and drink it straight or even better would be CWE some codeine pills like someone who isn't a nigger
>>
>>702554011
Do you also call weed 'loud'?
>>
wtf i hate drugs now
>>
I used to drink lean in 2003. I didn't know any idiot that would add xanax into it until recently. Now I see these idiots all over the place.
>>
bump
>>
File: Rx.gif (1 MB, 400x518) Image search: [Google]
Rx.gif
1 MB, 400x518
>>702554011
tramadol+codein GODTIER desu
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.